| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Oh,honey! | 亲爱的 | 
| [00:09] | Uh,you’re home.I called your cell. | 你回来了 我刚打你手机 | 
| [00:11] | Where… where were you? | 你去哪儿了 | 
| [00:14] | Uh,I sort of ate. | 我吃了点 | 
| [00:16] | Uh,I can pull out the menus if you want. | 你要吃的话我拿外卖单给你 | 
| [00:18] | No,thanks.I lost my appetite…About an hour ago. | 谢谢 不用了 一小时前你朋友 Raydor巡长来我办公室 | 
| [00:22] | It was around the time your friend Captain Raydor Showed up at my office. | 那时开始我就没胃口了 | 
| [00:28] | Apparently my wife Is being vetted for chief of police. | 他们正在审核 我妻子的警察局长申请 | 
| [00:32] | And I didn’t even know she was in the running. | 而我都不知道她在竞选 | 
| [00:34] | I’m… I’m not. | 我… 没有 | 
| [00:35] | Look. See?I haven’t turned in my application. | 看 我连申请表都没交 | 
| [00:40] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这事多久了? | 
| [00:41] | – Only about a week. – A week?A w… | – 也就一个星期 – 一个星期? | 
| [00:44] | do you have any idea how humiliating it is Being blindsided with questions | 突然有人来问我的酒驾问题 还问我每周参加几次戒酒协会聚会 | 
| [00:47] | about my d.U.I.S And how many a.A. Meetings I attend each week? | 你知道这有多难堪么 | 
| [00:52] | I had no idea she was gonna talk to you about this. | 我没想到她会问你这些 | 
| [00:54] | Brenda,this is one of the most powerful positions in the city. | 这是本市最有权势的职位之一啊 | 
| [00:57] | People are gonna make damn sure your husband isn’t a liability. | 他们当然得确保 你丈夫不会拖后腿了 | 
| [00:59] | Well,the only reason Captain Raydor Is pushing me for this is | Raydor巡长这样咄咄逼人 | 
| [01:02] | because I’m a woman And to make trouble between me and pope. | 只是因为我是女人 而且她想挑拨我和Pope的关系 | 
| [01:05] | And then besides,you were up for a promotion last year,And you never said a word about it. | 另外 去年你也一声不响地争取过升职 | 
| [01:08] | I never considered it seriously. | 我没把那当回事 | 
| [01:09] | Well,I’m not considering this seriously,either. | 那我也没有把这当回事 | 
| [01:12] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 | 
| [01:21] | Why not? | 为什么? | 
| [01:22] | I mean,getting some emotional distance from your cases Would be good for you. | 我是说 减少对案子的感情投入 对你是有好处的 | 
| [01:26] | And it would be a hell of a lot safer.This job comes with bodyguards. | 而且这个职位还配保镖 安全多了 | 
| [01:30] | What about your career? | 那你的事业怎么办 | 
| [01:31] | – Chief is a five-year commitment.- Oh,don’t make this about me. | – 局长一当可就是5年 – 别拿我当挡箭牌 | 
| [01:33] | – You couldn’t take another job outside of Los Angeles… – I am not holding you back. | – 你只能留在洛杉矶工作 – 我可没拖你后腿 | 
| [01:35] | For the next five years.Then there’d be all those events and dinners I’d have to go to. | 未来5年 我会有无数活动和晚宴要出席 | 
| [01:39] | Yeah,as opposed to all the crime scenes you go to now. | 对 就像你现在有无数罪案现场要去 | 
| [01:41] | And what about pope? | 那Pope怎么办? | 
| [01:42] | He’s had his heart set on this for years. | 他想要这个职位很多年了 | 
| [01:44] | What about pope?Who cares about pope?! | 什么Pope怎么办? 谁管他 | 
| [01:46] | Who would… who… who would take over major crimes? | 那谁… 谁来接管重案组 | 
| [01:51] | Okay. Now we’re getting to it. | 很好 讲到重点了 | 
| [01:53] | For starters,you got three lieutenants in your squad. | 首先 你队里有3个副队 | 
| [01:56] | promote one of them. | 提升一个呗 | 
| [01:57] | Oh,right.Like it’s that easy. | 说得简单 | 
| [01:59] | Who would I choose? | 提升谁呢? | 
| [02:00] | And there’s civil-service issues,And… and it would require a whole lot… | 还有行政上的问题 还有很多繁琐的官方手续 | 
| [02:03] | Look,do not answer that phone. | 不许接电话 | 
| [02:05] | Of bureaucratic rigmarole that you don’t even… damn it. | 麻烦多着呢 该死的 | 
| [02:07] | Yes,Detective.Hello.What is it? | 喂 警探 怎么了 | 
| [02:09] | Evening,chief. | 晚上好 队长 | 
| [02:11] | Got rolled out to cover for Hollywood tonight. | 我今晚被拉来管好莱坞这块儿 | 
| [02:13] | Apparently they’re all at a retirement party. | 显然别人都出席退休派对去了 | 
| [02:15] | Brenda,we have to finish this discussion. | Brenda 我们还没谈完呢 | 
| [02:17] | I am serious.This is important. | 我说真的 这很重要 | 
| [02:19] | Anyway,it’s a probable suicide,Although we still have to establish a time of death. | 可能是自杀案 但我们还得先确定死亡时间 | 
| [02:25] | We are talking about a job I don’t even want! | 我们谈的这个工作我根本不想要 | 
| [02:27] | W-why? | 为什么? | 
| [02:28] | This… this could be an amazing opportunity for you. | 这对你来说是多好的机会啊 | 
| [02:30] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我非要谈 | 
| [02:31] | Chief,are you there? | 头儿 你还在么 | 
| [02:33] | They know nothing about this chief business,okay?Just one second. | 他们不知道局长这事 就给我一分钟 | 
| [02:36] | – W… – Yes,Detective. | 在 警探 | 
| [02:38] | Just start knocking on doors. | 先询问周围居民 | 
| [02:39] | And let’s confirm suicide before we jump To any conclusions,okay? | 在下任何定论之前 先按自杀案处理 好吗 | 
| [02:44] | – Uh,I will be there in just… – Provenza can handle a suicide. | – 我这就过去 – Provenza可以去处理自杀案 | 
| [02:47] | This is an important conversation. | 我们的谈话很重要 | 
| [02:49] | they’re fighting. | 他们在吵架 | 
| [02:50] | We are not fighting. | 才没有呢 | 
| [02:51] | – Now they think we’re fighting. – We are fighting! | – 他们以为我们在吵架 – 我们是在吵架啊 | 
| [02:54] | – Evening,chief. – Delegate and hang up the phone. | – 晚上好 头儿 – 把案子交待下去 然后挂电话 | 
| [02:56] | Chief,r-really,uh,we’re almost done here. | 头儿 我们快搞定了 真的 | 
| [02:59] | There’s no need for you to ruin your evening. | 你不用大晚上跑过来了 | 
| [03:02] | Apparently the victim’s boyfriend called it in. | 死者的男友报的案 | 
| [03:04] | And he just so happens to live In the second floor of that apartment building. | 而且他碰巧就住在那栋公寓的二楼 | 
| [03:07] | – Just bring him down,huh? – What? | – 把他带来 – 什么 | 
| [03:09] | What is that,lieutenant?I can’t hear you. | 副队 你在说什么 我听不清 | 
| [03:11] | Uh,uh,nothing.Nothing,chief. | 没什么 没事 队长 | 
| [03:13] | Uh,listen,I have this,okay? | 这里我能处理 | 
| [03:15] | – So why don’t you just,uh… – Hang up. | – 所以不如你就… – 挂电话 | 
| [03:18] | – …You know… – Hang up. Hang up. | – 你就… – 快挂电话 | 
| [03:20] | …Do whatever you’re doing. | 继续该干嘛干嘛 | 
| [03:22] | Um,if it’s… if it’s anything serious,I’ll… I-I-I’ll call you. | 如果有什么问题 我会打你电话 | 
| [03:27] | No,no,no,no.Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 别别别 等等 等一下 | 
| [03:28] | – Cross my heart. – Hang up. | – 我保证 – 挂电话 | 
| [03:29] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂 | 
| [03:31] | – He hung up. – Good. | – 他挂了 – 很好 | 
| [03:43] | I’m just gonna be a few minutes. | 我就走开一下 | 
| [03:44] | Keep the doors locked.You want anything? | 门锁好 还要什么别的吗 | 
| [03:46] | No,I’m good,but it’s a little cold. | 不用 但我有点冷 | 
| [03:53] | There you go. | 衣服给你 | 
| [03:57] | Gina Decker,age 27. | Gina Decker 27岁 | 
| [03:59] | Is this her car? | 这是她的车吗? | 
| [04:00] | Uh,no.The car’s registered to a Wayne West. | 不是 登记的车主是Wayne West | 
| [04:03] | Her boyfriend’s name is Wayne. | 她男朋友就叫Wayne | 
| [04:04] | Yeah,Flynn’s bringing him down now. | Flynn正带他过来 | 
| [04:06] | I’m sorry I’m late.I was at the movies. | 对不起来晚了 我刚在看电影 | 
| [04:08] | Yeah?Got a hot date or something? | 是么 约会么 | 
| [04:10] | Uh,no,sir. | 不是 长官 | 
| [04:12] | Uh,you know,looking at the blood,There’s an absence of high-velocity misting | 看这血迹 没有高速喷射的痕迹 | 
| [04:15] | That’s inconsistent with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 这不符合自杀枪伤状态 | 
| [04:18] | Shorter words,tao. | 陶副队 说中文 | 
| [04:19] | If she held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger,There would be blowback on her left hand. | 要是她对准自己头部开枪 她左手应该会受到后座力 | 
| [04:22] | Buzz,you getting this? | Buzz 你拍下来了吗 | 
| [04:25] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [04:28] | Wait.Wait.So you’re saying you think The driver shot her and left the gun? | 等等 就是说开车的人射杀了她 并把枪留在这里? | 
| [04:32] | Look at the spatter here,huh? | 看看这里的血迹 | 
| [04:33] | Nobody was sitting here. | 凶手肯定不是坐在这里 | 
| [04:35] | Excuse me,sir. | 对不起 长官 | 
| [04:36] | Step back. | 请让让 | 
| [04:38] | Maybe the driver got out of the car And then shot her through the open window. | 也许是司机先下车 然后从窗外向她开枪 | 
| [04:46] | Well,where is this boyfriend,huh? | 她男友人呢 | 
| [04:48] | Wayne West,meet my pals. | Wayne West 这些是我的同僚们 | 
| [04:50] | Ah,thank you for joining us,mr. West.You look damp. | 谢谢你过来 West先生 你湿透了 | 
| [04:54] | Do you need a towel? | 要毛巾吗 | 
| [04:56] | – Uh,no,man.No. – Is this your car? | – 不用了 – 这是你的车吗 | 
| [04:59] | Yeah,it is. | 是的 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah,you discovered your girlfriend’s body in it Earlier this evening? | 你之前发现了女朋友的尸体 | 
| [05:04] | I did.Right. | 对 | 
| [05:05] | And then you called the police. | 然后你报警了 | 
| [05:07] | Then you thought you would freshen up a bit,Maybe take a shower before we got here. | 然后你想收拾收拾 比如在我们到之前洗个澡 | 
| [05:12] | Was that a mistake? | 洗澡犯法么 | 
| [05:15] | mr. West,uh,We need you to come downtown,make a statement. | West先生 请跟我们进城做个笔录 | 
| [05:19] | Really?Why?You know,I can make a statement right here. | 为什么 我在这里就能做笔录 | 
| [05:21] | Um,uh,I was out with a friend. | 我之前跟朋友出门 | 
| [05:23] | I came home. | 然后回到家 | 
| [05:25] | I found Gina dead in my car. | 发现Gina死在我的车里 | 
| [05:26] | And that’s it. | 就这些 | 
| [05:28] | See,we hate to leave The victim’s loved ones behind at the scene, | 我们可不能让受害人的爱人落单 | 
| [05:32] | – Especially when they’re as upset as you are. – Right. | – 尤其像你这么难过的爱人 – 对 | 
| [05:34] | – Or are you just a little on edge? – Or on something. | – 还是你就是有点紧张 – 或者你吸了点啥呢 | 
| [05:37] | Whoa,please,guys. | 伙计们 别这样 | 
| [05:38] | You… you told me she killed herself. | 你们跟我说她是自杀的 | 
| [05:39] | Why are you acting like I had something to do with it? | 干嘛搞得她的死跟我有关似的 | 
| [05:41] | Oh,the thought never crossed my mind. | 我可没这么想过 | 
| [05:43] | Although she is parked in front of your apartment. | 尽管她就死在你的公寓门前 | 
| [05:45] | She lives here,man! | 她住在这里啊 | 
| [05:47] | In the passenger seat of your car. | 还坐在副驾的座位上 | 
| [05:49] | That’s her seat. | 那是她的位子啊 | 
| [05:50] | Julio,I got to go to the bathroom. | Julio 我想去洗手间 | 
| [06:00] | Lieutenants. | 长官们 | 
| [06:05] | I got him,I got him. | 我抓到了 见鬼 | 
| [06:07] | Detective. | 警探 | 
| [06:10] | Are you telling me that you Have been holding on to this kid for a week? | 你这一整个星期都带着这小孩么 | 
| [06:14] | – Back here! – Yes,sir. | – 他跑回来了 – 是的 长官 | 
| [06:16] | Keep it down! | 小点声 | 
| [06:18] | People are trying to sleep around here! | 别人都在睡觉呢 | 
| [06:20] | Get back here!Come on! | 这边 抓住他 | 
| [06:24] | I thought I made it clear That you were to turn Ruben over To the department of children’s services. | 我记得我说得很明白 你得把Ruben送回儿童之家 | 
| [06:30] | I got approved for emergency foster care instead. | 我申请的紧急收养获得批准了 | 
| [06:32] | When you were supposed to be searching For his mother in Mexico. | 你应该做的是在墨西哥找他的妈妈 | 
| [06:35] | Detective,this boy is intimately involved In a case that is officially still open. | 警探 这孩子跟一起未结的案子 有着密切的关系 | 
| [06:39] | And we are responsible for his father’s death. | 我们还对他父亲的死负有责任 | 
| [06:43] | The FBI shot Ruben’s father,not us. | 是FBI射中Ruben的父亲 不是我们 | 
| [06:45] | I know that your intentions are good,Julio,And… and… and… | Julio 我知道你是好心 但是… | 
| [06:48] | and I’m not unsympathetic To Ruben’s situation,But this is not the proper environment for a child. | 不是我不同情Ruben的遭遇 但这儿的环境不适合孩子待 | 
| [06:53] | Worked out okay for your niece. | 对你侄女来说还算适合 | 
| [06:54] | Hey,watch it. | 说话注意点 | 
| [06:56] | It is 2:00 in the morning,Detective. | 警探 现在是凌晨两点 | 
| [06:58] | I hardly think that the scene of a murder or a suicide Is any place for a child | 我觉得 一个刚刚参加了父亲葬礼的孩子 | 
| [07:03] | Who just attended his father’s funeral. | 出现在凶案或者自杀现场很不合适 | 
| [07:05] | We were at the movies when the call came in. | 呼叫我的时候我们正在看电影 | 
| [07:07] | I had no time to drop him at my mom’s. | 我没时间把他送到我母亲那 | 
| [07:08] | I don’t think you understand what you’re getting into,Julio. | Julio 我想你并不明白你在做什么 | 
| [07:11] | That boy deserves more attention than you can… | 这孩子需要更多关心 而你… | 
| [07:13] | Sir,you think he’s better off in the system Instead of with me? | 长官 和我在一起难道不比送去寄养强? | 
| [07:17] | My whole family is helping out,chief. | 头儿 我们全家都在帮忙照顾他 | 
| [07:19] | I worry about what might happen If Ruben grows attached to you And then you are unable to find his mother. | 我担心找不到Ruben的母亲 而他又对你产生依赖 | 
| [07:24] | – He can end up back in the system. – I will find her. | – 他最终还是会被送去寄养 – 我会找到她的 | 
| [07:25] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [07:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [07:34] | As the gun moves closer to the head,Say,between 6 to 18 inches, | 在近头部6到18英寸的距离开枪 | 
| [07:40] | There’s a slight gunpowder stippling At the point of entry. | 伤口附近会留下轻微的火药痕迹 | 
| [07:43] | When that stippling is more concentrated,As in the case of the deceased, | 本案死者伤口旁火药痕迹更为集中 | 
| [07:47] | The gun was fired 1 to 6 inches from the skull,Which is consistent with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 则说明是在距头骨1到6英寸处开枪 基本符合自杀创口 | 
| [07:54] | Chief,do you believe this? | 头儿 能相信吗 | 
| [07:55] | The good doctor wants to call our victim’s death a suicide. | 专业的医生认定这是一起自杀 | 
| [07:58] | And why shouldn’t I,lieutenant? | 副队 这很明显嘛 | 
| [07:59] | The body had no signs of a struggle,And she clearly didn’t duck. | 受害者身上没有丝毫挣扎的痕迹 而且她也完全没有闪避 | 
| [08:03] | Chief,the boyfriend,Wayne West,Has a healthy criminal record That consists of a history of abuse. | 队长 受害者的男友Wayne West 有虐待他人的历史犯罪记录 | 
| [08:08] | – Come on,Detective. – And he tried to flee the crime scene. | 而且他试着从犯罪现场逃走 | 
| [08:09] | Ditching this baggie of meth along the way. | 还把这包安非他命扔在路边 | 
| [08:12] | Oh,lieutenant,what happened to your head? | 副队 你的头怎么了 | 
| [08:13] | Oh,it’s nothing,chief.I just kissed the pavement a bit when I tackled that guy. | 没事 队长 我在抓那家伙的时候 不小心和地面亲密接触了下 | 
| [08:17] | Kissed the pavement.Listen to him. | 瞧他说的 和地面亲密接触? | 
| [08:21] | Uh,hey,doc,don’t you think it’s a little awkward That she held the gun away from her head? | 医生 你不觉得她要自杀 却又离开头部开枪有点奇怪吗 | 
| [08:27] | It’s not uncommon for someone to reconsider At the last moment. | 要自杀的人死前犹豫不决很正常 | 
| [08:31] | Doctor,would you mind doing a tox screen for meth Before you make your official determination? | 医生 你能在正式下结论之前 做下安非他明毒理测试吗 | 
| [08:36] | You’re looking for an overdose? | 你觉得她服药过量? | 
| [08:38] | Because I-I’m pretty certain It was the hole in her head that killed her. | 但是我非常确定 她脑袋上的弹孔就是致死原因 | 
| [08:41] | I’d just like a little more time to figure out Exactly how she got that hole to begin with,that’s all. | 我只是想争取点时间 查明那弹孔的来历 | 
| [08:46] | You… stay. | 你 给我呆这儿 | 
| [08:49] | Chief,mr. West has been read his rights,And he’s dying to talk to you. | 头儿 West先生已经知晓了他的权利 他可是非常想要跟您谈谈哦 | 
| [08:55] | Thank you,commander. | 谢谢了 队长… | 
| [08:58] | I can’t believe she blew her brains out. | 我真不敢相信她居然自己爆头了 | 
| [08:59] | Oh,mr. West,you don’t want to look at that.Right this way. | West先生 你不该看这个的 这边走 | 
| [09:02] | That’s just very upsetting. | 那真的让人很..难过 | 
| [09:05] | Detective? | 警探? | 
| [09:06] | It’s a tragedy,man,But I guess Gina was going through some things. | 这真是悲剧 但我觉得Gina一定是有什么事儿 | 
| [09:13] | Shocker.This way. | 吓我一跳 这边走 | 
| [09:17] | Just have a seat. | 坐一下 | 
| [09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:22] | So,uh,mr. West,you were saying that Gina Was going through a lot recently? | West先生 你刚说到Gina最近经历了很多事? | 
| [09:28] | Uh,yeah,yeah,stuff with her kid,you know? | 是的 关于她孩子的事 | 
| [09:32] | Her asshole ex-husband was suing for permanent custody, | 她那混蛋前夫正诉请永久监护权 | 
| [09:36] | Uh,said that Gina wasn’t fit to be a mom ’cause she was a-a druggie, | 他说Gina吸毒 所以没资格做母亲 | 
| [09:39] | So the judge told her clean up or else. | 法官让她选择戒毒 或者放弃孩子 | 
| [09:43] | And did she? | 她选择了戒毒? | 
| [09:45] | Hell,yeah. | 当然 | 
| [09:46] | J-just got back from rehab last week. | 她上周刚从戒毒所出来 | 
| [09:48] | mr. West,earlier this evening,you told my detectives That you were out with a friend during the time of Gina’s death. | West先生 你之前跟警探们说 Gina死的时候你和朋友在一起 | 
| [09:54] | Is there someone we can talk to that can confirm that? | 我们能否和他证实一下呢 | 
| [09:58] | You… so you’re still not buying the whole suicide angle? | 你…还不相信Gina是自杀的? | 
| [10:02] | We’re exploring all possibilities,mr. West. | West先生 我们必须考虑各种可能 | 
| [10:05] | Okay,t-t-talk to my buddy Paul. | 好吧 你可以去找我的伙计Paul | 
| [10:08] | Um… Paul… | 嗯… Paul… | 
| [10:12] | Olson. | |
| [10:14] | I-I was with him until I called you guys. | 报警之前我一直和他在一起 | 
| [10:16] | I can… I can give you his number. | 我…我可以把他的号码给你 | 
| [10:19] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有杀Gina | 
| [10:20] | I-I loved Gina. | 我爱她 | 
| [10:26] | Uh,y-y-you know what else? | 知道吗 | 
| [10:27] | You know,now… now that I think of it,You… you should talk to,um,her ex-husband,too. | 我觉得你们也应该找她前夫谈谈 | 
| [10:32] | T-the last thing that dude wanted Was for her to get visitation ever again, | 那个混蛋最希望的 就是她再也无法取得探视权 | 
| [10:35] | Let alone custody to their daughter,you know? | 更别提他们女儿的监护权了 明白么 | 
| [10:38] | I mean,that’s what you’re looking for,right… | 你们就是要找这个对吧 | 
| [10:40] | motive? | 动机 | 
| [10:41] | I mean,I didn’t have any motive,you know? | 我根本没有任何动机 | 
| [10:43] | And why would I leave her body outside of our place? | 不然我干嘛把她的尸体 留在我们的公寓外面 | 
| [10:45] | I mean,if it were me,I would take it out to the desert,Pour some gravy on it,let the coyotes do the rest. | 如果是我 我会把尸体带到沙漠里 加点料 让野狼帮我善后 | 
| [10:50] | You know,that way… poof!You know? | 明白吗 如果那样的话 | 
| [10:52] | Just gone. | 噗 就消失了 | 
| [10:56] | Uh,sounds like you got your plan all figured out. | 哇哦 听起来你早就计划好了 | 
| [10:58] | No,I think things through. | 不 我只是才思敏捷 | 
| [11:00] | I can see that.Yes. | 看得出来 | 
| [11:02] | Uh,so,uh,this… t-that cop told me That I-I had the right to remain silent. | 还有 那个警察说我有权保持沉默 | 
| [11:07] | So… so,when does that start? | 那个权利什么时候开始生效 | 
| [11:08] | Oh,any time now. | 随时都行 | 
| [11:10] | You also have the right to an attorney,Because you are under arrest. | 你还有权给自己请一名律师 因为你被逮捕了 | 
| [11:13] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么? | 
| [11:15] | For possession of methamphetamine. | 因为非法持有安非他命 | 
| [11:17] | Sleep tight,mr. West.Detective,would you? | 睡个好觉 West先生 警探 交给你了 | 
| [11:19] | Oh,come on. | 别啊 | 
| [11:22] | Put your hands behind your back,please. | 请把双手放到背后 | 
| [11:26] | Gentle. | 轻点 | 
| [11:28] | Just don’t get junkie on me,okay? | 别把我蹭脏了行不 | 
| [11:30] | – Come on,man. – This is a new suit. | – 伙计 别这样 – 这可是套新西装 | 
| [11:44] | Morning,chief Johnson. | 早上好啊 Johnson副局长 | 
| [11:45] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 | 
| [11:47] | Just missing the old building. | 只是很怀念那幢旧的大楼 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah,parking three blocks away Does take some getting used to. | 是啊 必须把车停在三个街区外 真得花点时间才能习惯啊 | 
| [11:52] | Oh,man. | 天哪 | 
| [11:56] | Pretty exciting about pope,don’t you think? | Pope局长即将上任 你不觉得很兴奋吗 | 
| [11:59] | I mean,he is the closest thing to a lock For chief of police I can think of. | 他可是最有机会当选的人哦 | 
| [12:03] | Oh,I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:04] | The commission has a lot of candidates they’re considering. | 委员会在考虑很多候选人 | 
| [12:07] | It’s pope. | 肯定是Pope当选 | 
| [12:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [12:11] | And you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 | 
| [12:13] | – What? – Musical chairs. | – 什么 – 听音乐抢座位 | 
| [12:14] | Everybody changes jobs. | 大家都要转换角色 | 
| [12:16] | In fact,you could become the new assistant chief,Especially with l.A.P.D.’s emphasis on diversity. | 你可能成为新任第一副局长 特别是咱洛城警局强调男女平等 | 
| [12:24] | Pope’s number two… That would be a nice position for you. | Pope的二把手 对你来说是个不错的职位哦 | 
| [12:29] | Would it? | 是吗 | 
| [12:30] | And should you be promoted… I would be honored to take over major crimes. | 要是你荣升了 我也乐意接管重案组 | 
| [12:37] | That would be… that would be something… To… to consider. | 我会考虑的 | 
| [12:42] | I had been,um,thinking about who would replace me If I were to become unavailable. | 我也想过 如果我走了谁来接替我 | 
| [12:48] | The more seamless we… we make the transitions,the better. | 转交给越熟悉的人越好嘛 | 
| [12:52] | I mean,who’s closer to major crimes than me? | 对重案组谁能比我更熟悉呢 | 
| [12:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:58] | Well,thank you,commander,for thinking ahead. | 队长 谢谢你帮我做好打算 | 
| [13:01] | Uh,yes,lieutenant?What is it? | 是的 副队 什么事? | 
| [13:03] | Yeah,chief.I got an address on the victim’s ex-husband. | 长官 我查到了受害者前夫的地址 | 
| [13:06] | I can send Gabriel down if you want. | 要我派Gabriel下去吗 | 
| [13:08] | Oh,yes,tell the Detective I’ll be right… | 当然 告诉警探我会马上… | 
| [13:11] | For starters,you got three lieutenants in your squad. | 首先 你队里有3个副队 | 
| [13:14] | Promote one of them. | 提升一个呗 | 
| [13:17] | Actually,no. | 不 等等 | 
| [13:18] | Lieutenant,I’d like you to join me for this notification. | 副队 我希望你跟我一起去 | 
| [13:22] | I’ll meet you at your car,okay? | 在你的车旁见 行吗 | 
| [13:23] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [13:28] | You know,as assistant chief,You get your own parking space right here in the building. | 知道吗 如果你成了副局长 在楼里就能有个停车位呢 | 
| [13:35] | Come on,my sweet. | 快来 宝贝 | 
| [13:37] | Oh,but I’m gonna take you to the toy store again… Now? | 我们再去一次玩具店好吗 | 
| [13:42] | Against my better judgment. | 因为你刚刚的表现 | 
| [13:44] | Yes. | 真是太棒了 | 
| [13:45] | Excuse me,ma’am. | 打扰一下 这位女士 | 
| [13:48] | I’m lieutenant Flynn. | 我是Flynn副队 | 
| [13:49] | This is deputy chief Johnson from the l.A.P.D. Is Darren Tatem here? | 这位是洛杉矶警局Johnson副局长 请问Darren Tatem在吗 | 
| [13:58] | In you go,my girl. | 宝贝 自己去玩吧 | 
| [14:00] | My dad’s making his music. | 我爸爸在创作音乐 | 
| [14:02] | When I dance to it,he cracks up. | 我跟着音乐跳舞 他就会很高兴 | 
| [14:05] | You must have some great moves. | 你一定跳得很好 | 
| [14:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? | 
| [14:08] | Cody. | |
| [14:09] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 我能请问下有什么事儿吗 | 
| [14:11] | Yes.We have some information for mr. Tatem,ma’am. | 女士 我们有事要通知Tatem先生 | 
| [14:14] | Well,his doctor wants him to take it easy,But I suppose a few minutes wouldn’t hurt,huh? | 医生要他避免情绪波动 不过几分钟应该也没关系吧 | 
| [14:21] | He’s just down the hall. | 他在最里面那间 | 
| [14:24] | Is he sick? | 他生病了吗 | 
| [14:25] | Um,you could say that.Yes. | 算是吧 | 
| [14:31] | Daddy. Daddy,police officers. | 爸爸 有警察来了 | 
| [14:48] | Hello,mr. Tatem.I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.A.P.D.,And this is lieutenant Flynn. | Tatem先生 我是洛城警局副局长 Brenda Leigh Johnson 这是Flynn副队 | 
| [14:54] | We’re so sorry to bother you this morning. | 抱歉大清早打扰您 | 
| [14:56] | We were hoping you could answer a few of our questions. | 希望您能回答我们的一些问题 | 
| [14:59] | – Sure,I guess. – Anything I can get you? | – 我想可以 – 要我帮你做什么吗 | 
| [15:01] | Uh,I’m fine,mom.Thanks. | 我还好 妈妈 谢谢 | 
| [15:03] | Now you go with grandma,okay? | 你跟奶奶过去 好吗 | 
| [15:04] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:06] | Come on,my sweet girl. | 过来吧 我的小甜心 | 
| [15:07] | – Bye,daddy. – Bye. | – 再见 爸爸 – 再见 | 
| [15:12] | Lymphoma. | 淋巴癌 | 
| [15:14] | Mom and dad help me fight the good fight. | 父母陪我共度难关 | 
| [15:16] | – You play beautifully. – Thank you. | – 您演奏得很动听 – 谢谢 | 
| [15:19] | It’s part of a score I’m rushing to finish. | 这是谱子的一部分 我赶着完工 | 
| [15:21] | You do all your work here? | 您一般在家工作吗? | 
| [15:22] | Yeah.I don’t get out much right now. | 对 我现在不怎么出门 | 
| [15:24] | I imagine these are not the questions That you came here to ask. | 我想你们来不是要问这个吧 | 
| [15:29] | How are things between you and your ex-wife,mr. Tatem? | 您跟前妻关系怎样 Tatem先生 | 
| [15:32] | Strained. Why? | 很紧张 怎么了 | 
| [15:35] | When was the last time you saw her? | 您上次见她是什么时候 | 
| [15:36] | I don’t know.About a week ago,when she got out of rehab. | 不清楚 大概一周前 她从戒毒所出来的时候 | 
| [15:39] | Why?What happened? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 | 
| [15:41] | Well,I’m afraid we have some bad news For you and your daughter,mr. Tatem. | 恐怕有坏消息要通知您跟您女儿 Tatem先生 | 
| [15:45] | Gina was found dead last night. | Gina昨晚死了 | 
| [15:50] | And the bad news is? | 那坏消息是? | 
| [15:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [15:55] | It’s just a lot of water under the bridge.Did she o.D.? | 只是往事不堪回首 她嗑药过量? | 
| [15:58] | Yeah. On lead. | 嗯 这回是磕枪子儿了 | 
| [16:07] | Your ex-wife died of a gunshot wound to the head. | 您前妻死于头部遭枪击 | 
| [16:09] | – She shot herself?- That’s unclear a-at this point. | – 她开枪自杀? – 现在…还不清楚 | 
| [16:13] | But,um,to your knowledge,did your ex-wife,Gina,Own a gun like this one,perhaps? | 不过 据您了解 您前妻Gina 有没有一把这样的枪 | 
| [16:22] | Um,no,not… not that I ever knew of. | 没有 据我所知没有 | 
| [16:29] | Sir? | 先生? | 
| [16:31] | If… if you’re here wondering whether I shot her,The answer is no. | 如果你们来是想问我是否杀了她 答案是否定的 | 
| [16:34] | Like I said,I-I don’t get out much lately. | 正如我所说 我最近基本不出门 | 
| [16:39] | Gina’s boyfriend,mr. West,Told us that there were some custody issues That you and your ex-wife were dealing with. | Gina的男友 West先生 告诉我们 您跟您前妻在抚养权上有争执 | 
| [16:45] | I just wanted her to get clean,that’s all. | 我只是想让她戒毒 就这样 | 
| [16:48] | Now,I had the courts force her into rehab In order to give Cody the best possible chance At a… | 现在 法院强制令她去戒毒所 我才有机会给Cody一个… | 
| [16:54] | at a healthy home. | 健康的家庭 | 
| [16:55] | I mean,I-I even gave Gina $25,000 When she got out just to get her back on her feet again. | 我甚至…在Gina出来的时候 给了她2万5千块 帮她生存下来 | 
| [17:02] | I’m just… I’m t-trying to make the best Of a-a truly t-terrible situation,you know? | 我只是…我在尽力改善 糟糕的局面了 你明白么 | 
| [17:10] | For Cody. | 为了Cody | 
| [17:12] | When did you say you gave your ex-wife this $25,000? | 你什么时候给了前妻2万5千块的? | 
| [17:15] | ******Gabrcount. | 那笔钱不在她账户 | 
| [17:19] | But,uh,if you look here,boyfriend Wayne West… | 不过看这儿 她男友Wayne West | 
| [17:23] | It says he deposited $25,000 Into his bank account four days ago. | 四天前往银行账户存了2万5 | 
| [17:27] | Two days after Gina got out of rehab. | 在Gina从戒毒所出来的两天后 | 
| [17:31] | Detective Sanchez,where are we on Wayne West’s alibi? | Sanchez警探 Wayne West的不在场证明核实了吗 | 
| [17:36] | Julio. | |
| [17:39] | Detective Sanchez,have you been able to confirm mr. West’s alibi at the time of the shooting? | Sanchez警探 你查证West先生 在枪杀发生时的不在场证明了吗 | 
| [17:44] | Oh,right,chief. | 呃 头儿 | 
| [17:45] | Um,I-I called the number he gave us. | 我打了他给我们的电话号码 | 
| [17:47] | This guy,Paul Olson… I had to leave a message,And Olson hasn’t called me back yet. | 这个Paul Olson… 我留言了 他还没回我电话 | 
| [17:52] | Have you tried paying him a visit? | 你试着去找过他么 | 
| [17:54] | Not yet,chief. No. | 还没 头儿 没有 | 
| [17:55] | Well,is that something that you could possibly do? | 那好 你能去找他一下吗 | 
| [18:00] | Say,now? | 我说 现在 | 
| [18:10] | Chief.Chief. | 头儿 | 
| [18:11] | Uh,clearly Wayne West stole money from Gina. | 显然Wayne West从Gina那偷钱 | 
| [18:13] | But he owned the car she died in. | 她还死在他的车上 | 
| [18:16] | He reported her dead.He went off and took a shower and cleaned himself up. | 他报警说她死了 然后跑去洗澡 洗的干干净净 | 
| [18:19] | And then he fled the scene. | 而且又逃离了现场 | 
| [18:21] | What are we waiting on Sanchez for? | 我们何必要等Sanchez去查证呢 | 
| [18:23] | All right,lieutenant.You want another crack at mr. West yourself? | 好吧 副队 想跟我再去审West不 | 
| [18:30] | Tell us about the money. | 说说 这钱是怎么回事儿 | 
| [18:32] | Oh,man. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [18:35] | Okay.This looks bad,I know. | 好吧 这很不好 我懂 | 
| [18:38] | But,um,did you talk to my friend? | 不过…你问过我朋友了吗? | 
| [18:41] | Because I-I was with him. | 因为我当时跟他在一块啊 | 
| [18:42] | Well,your friend is avoiding us. | 你朋友躲着我们 | 
| [18:44] | What? | 什么? | 
| [18:47] | Okay. Look.Gina’s ex gave me that money. | 听着 Gina的前夫给我这笔钱 | 
| [18:51] | Really?Because he told us he gave it to her. | 当真? 因为他告诉我们他给的是她 | 
| [18:54] | No. No way!No! | 不 不可能 不对 | 
| [18:59] | Okay,okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:01] | Uh,he gave me that money ’cause he wanted me to convince Gina To sign away her parental rights,okay? | 他给我钱是因为他想让我 说服Gina放弃探视权 行了吗 | 
| [19:05] | That… that… that’s the truth. | 那才是真相 | 
| [19:06] | Did he also want you to put a bullet in her skull? | 他还让你一枪爆她的头了吗 | 
| [19:09] | Man,please.He… he was her ex. | 拜托…他…是她前夫啊 | 
| [19:11] | mr. Tatem is probably dying,mr. West. | Tatem先生快要死了 West先生 | 
| [19:13] | I don’t think sole custody was an issue for him anymore. | 我不觉得他还在意单方监护权 | 
| [19:15] | Look,I know,okay?But… but he’s loaded,okay? | 听着 我知道 可是…他别有用心 | 
| [19:18] | So… so I guess the thing is,when he kicks it,All that money goes into a trust for the girl, | 我想是这样 他一死 所有钱都进到孩子的信托基金了 | 
| [19:22] | A trust that Gina would control unless someone,I.E.Me, | Gina就可以掌管那个信托基金 除非谁…像是我 | 
| [19:25] | could convince her to sign away her rights. | 能去说服她放弃她的权力 | 
| [19:27] | Well,did you convince her like tatem paid you to? | 那你完成Tatem交给你的使命了吗 | 
| [19:30] | I w… | 我… | 
| [19:32] | You know,it… it was never the right moment,so… | 我…没有合适的机会 所以… | 
| [19:35] | mr. West,you had far more to gain If Gina got custody of her daughter. | West先生 如果Gina拥有女儿的 监护权 你可以赚更多 | 
| [19:39] | And yet you want us to believe That you agreed to sell yourself short for $25,000? | 你还要我们相信你愿意做赔本买卖 就为了那2万5? | 
| [19:46] | You know,who’s to say she wouldn’t skip on me As soon as things went her way? | 谁知道事成之后她会不会飞了我呢 | 
| [19:50] | Besides,you think… You think I want that whiny little brat around? | 你以为我想陪着那个小吵人精? | 
| [19:52] | No,man,just give me the $25,000 up front. | 不 先给我2万5就好 | 
| [19:55] | Least I know what’s in it for me,you know? | 至少我还知道稳赚多少 懂吗 | 
| [20:01] | Uh,chief,can I talk to you two for a second? | 头儿 我能跟两位说几句吗 | 
| [20:04] | Yes,Detective. | 当然 警探 | 
| [20:06] | Just a moment,mr. West. | 稍等一下 West先生 | 
| [20:10] | I didn’t do it! | 我没杀人 | 
| [20:14] | Darren tatem just wired another $25,000 Into Wayne’s account. | Darren Tatem刚又汇了2万5 到Wayne的账户 | 
| [20:19] | This is beginning to look less and less like a suicide. | 这越来越不像自杀了 | 
| [20:21] | And more like a murder for hire. | 更像买凶杀人 | 
| [20:31] | – Yeah. – More? | – 好的 – 再来点儿 | 
| [20:32] | Uh,yeah,a little bit more. | 再来一点儿就行 | 
| [20:36] | Okay. Chief,I’m sorry. | 好的 头儿 对不起 | 
| [20:39] | My mother had to go to work,and my sister’s sick,And he had no other place… | 我妈妈得去上班 我姐姐又病了 他又没地儿去… | 
| [20:43] | Have you found mr. West’s alibi yet? | 你查West先生的不在场证明了吗 | 
| [20:46] | Not yet,no.But… | 还没 不过… | 
| [20:50] | Detective,you are holding up my investigation. | 警探 你在拖我调查进度的后腿 | 
| [20:53] | Chief,I went by Olson’s apartment.A neighbor there said he skipped to Vegas. | 头儿 我去了Olson的公寓 一个邻居说他跑拉斯维加斯去了 | 
| [20:56] | And I have the police there looking for him. | 我让那儿的警察去找他 | 
| [20:58] | But I have no other way to verify West’s alibi. | 可我没别的方法证实West的说辞了 | 
| [21:02] | Chief,good news… Sanchez found someone else Who can verify Wayne West’s alibi. | 头儿 好消息 Sanchez证实 Wayne West的不在场证明了 | 
| [21:13] | Detective,a choice needs to be made regarding your situation. | 警探 考虑到现在的情形 你得做出抉择 | 
| [21:17] | And lieutenant provenza is going to help you make it. | Provenza副警长会帮你解决的 | 
| [21:23] | Lieutenant,with me.With me. | 副队长 跟我来 过来 | 
| [21:32] | Chief,I’m sorry. | 头儿 对不起 | 
| [21:33] | He’s just new to this whole taking-care-of-kids thing,And I was just trying to help out. | 照顾孩子他还是个新手 我只是帮帮忙 | 
| [21:36] | Then stop covering for him. | 那就别帮他打掩护 | 
| [21:38] | Tell me about this new alibi. | 说说不在场证明 | 
| [21:40] | We were going through Tatem’s accounts,And found a series of payments he recently made To a private investigator. | 我们查了Tatem的账户 发现了几笔 最近他付给私家侦探的款项 | 
| [21:44] | Gabriel’s bringing the guy in right now. | Gabriel正带那人过来 | 
| [21:45] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [21:46] | Here.Let me get the door for you. | 这边 我来为您开门 | 
| [21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:50] | West didn’t kill anyone. | West没杀人 | 
| [21:52] | I was following him the whole night.Got it all written down right here. | 我整晚都跟着他 都记在这儿了 | 
| [21:55] | May I? | 我能看看么 | 
| [21:57] | You were hired by mr. Tatem.Is that correct? | 你受雇于Tatem先生 是吗 | 
| [21:59] | Yeah.There were some custody issues, | 对 是关于抚养权的问题 | 
| [22:01] | and tatem wanted me to find out If his ex-wife was still on drugs. | Tatem让我查下他前妻是否还在吸毒 | 
| [22:04] | Tore him up thinking she was gonna raise their little girl. | 一想到要她抚养孩子他就心如刀绞 | 
| [22:07] | I…I felt for the guy. | 我很同情他 | 
| [22:09] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 在这儿 | 
| [22:10] | Thursday night,6:27 P.M.,West is picked up by a friend. | 周四晚6点27分 West被朋友接走 | 
| [22:14] | Gina remains at the apartment? | Gina还在公寓? | 
| [22:16] | Yeah. That’s why I stayed on West.I figured I’d see if he was buying for her. | 对 所以我要跟着West 看他是不是给她买毒品去了 | 
| [22:19] | Was he? | 他去了吗 | 
| [22:20] | Couldn’t prove it.But he was definitely using,though. | 没证实 但是他肯定在吸毒 | 
| [22:23] | And he scored some meth that night with his friend. | 那晚 他还跟朋友吸了点安非他命 | 
| [22:26] | I-it says here West got home at 10:15 P.M. | 这儿写着West晚上10点15回家 | 
| [22:30] | Right,when he discovered her body. | 对 然后他发现了她的尸体 | 
| [22:32] | He freaked and called 911 on his cell,And I left,got some sleep. | 他吓坏了 拿手机打了911 我就走了 补点儿觉 | 
| [22:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:40] | How often were you reporting to mr. Tatem? | 你多久向Tatem汇报一次? | 
| [22:42] | – Every day at some point. – By phone? | – 每天 – 通过电话? | 
| [22:44] | Mostly. | 多数时间是 | 
| [22:45] | He came by the office a few times When he was feeling up to it. | 偶尔他想的时候会来办公室 | 
| [22:49] | So he’s still able to get around. | 所以他还可以出门 | 
| [22:51] | A-and that night,the… the night that Gina died… Did you talk to him then? | 然后…那天晚上…Gina死的那晚 你跟他聊过吗 | 
| [22:54] | I did. I told him West was getting high. | 聊过 我告诉他West在嗑药 | 
| [22:56] | So mr. Tatem knew Gina was by herself. | 所以Tatem知道Gina独自一人 | 
| [22:59] | Coroner’s investigator said she was dead by 10 P.M. | 法医报告显示她死于晚上10点前 | 
| [23:02] | But why would he pay me to prove his ex-wife was still using If he was just gonna kill her anyway? | 如果他已经打算杀掉前妻 干嘛还付钱给我调查她是否吸毒 | 
| [23:07] | I promise that is the first question I’m gonna ask him. | 我保证这将是我问他的第一个问题 | 
| [23:14] | Sir,we’re here to speak with Darren tatem. | 先生 我们找Darren Tatem | 
| [23:16] | – He’s busy,so unless you have a warrant,I… – If you’ll excuse us. | – 他在忙 除非你有搜查令 否则… – 请让开 | 
| [23:21] | Lieutenant tao,upstairs,please. | 陶副队 请到楼上 | 
| [23:22] | Lieutenant provenza. | Provenza副队 | 
| [23:23] | Sir,is mr. Tatem in his recording studio? | 先生 Tatem先生在录音棚里吗 | 
| [23:26] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你默认了 | 
| [23:28] | And his daughter… is she here,too? | 还有他的女儿… 她在家吗 | 
| [23:29] | Cody went shopping with my wife. | Cody跟我妻子去买东西了 | 
| [23:31] | Look,showing up with all these people here Is completely unnecessary. | 听着 你完全没必要带这么多人来 | 
| [23:34] | Darren will cooperate in any way he can. | Darren会尽全力合作的 | 
| [23:36] | Good.Detective. | 那最好 警探 | 
| [23:37] | He’s very sick.Don’t you understand that? | 他病得很重 你不知道吗 | 
| [23:40] | Look,he hasn’t done anything wrong! | 听着 他没做错任何事 | 
| [23:42] | Why don’t you just tell me what you want?! | 为什么不直接告诉我你想怎样 | 
| [23:45] | mr. Tatem. | Tatem先生 | 
| [23:46] | My son didn’t do anything! | 我儿子什么都没做 | 
| [23:48] | mr. Tatem.mr. Tatem,open this door! | Tatem先生 开门 | 
| [23:52] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 | 
| [23:53] | – Darren,please! – Sir… sir… | – Darren 别这样 – 先生… | 
| [23:54] | sir,just stay back,okay? | 先生 麻烦你后退 好吗 | 
| [23:55] | mr. Tatem,we need to talk to you. | Tatem先生 我们需要跟你谈谈 | 
| [23:57] | Open this door now. | 马上把门打开 | 
| [23:58] | – Please,let me go in. – Sir,I said stay back! | – 求求你 让我去跟他说 – 先生 我说过了 请后退 | 
| [24:00] | – This is ridiculous! – Stay back! | – 你们真荒唐 – 后退 | 
| [24:01] | – You want it open? – Yes. | – 要我撬开吗 – 是的 | 
| [24:03] | mr. Tatem,we know you hired a private investigator. | Tatem先生 我们知道你雇了私家侦探 | 
| [24:06] | He told you that Gina was by herself. | 他告诉你昨晚Gina是独自一人 | 
| [24:07] | Just leave him alone! | 求你们别缠着他了 | 
| [24:08] | – That woman shot herself! – Sir,will you shut up?! | – 那女人是开枪自杀的 – 先生 能请你闭嘴吗 | 
| [24:12] | We know Wayne West didn’t kill her. | 我们知道Wayne West没杀她 | 
| [24:13] | You just transferred another $25,000 to frame him. | 而你又刚转了2万5千块来陷害他 | 
| [24:16] | Please leave my family alone. | 请别再来打扰我的家人了 | 
| [24:17] | – No. – Could you please just leave them alone? | – 哦不 – 我求你们别再打扰他们了 | 
| [24:20] | That’s up to you,mr. Tatem.Open this door. | 那取决于你 Tatem先生 请开门 | 
| [24:22] | We need to talk to you. | 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [24:23] | Dad,I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 | 
| [24:24] | Darren? | |
| [24:25] | – Hurry,Detective. – I’m trying. | – 抓紧时间 警探 – 我正在努力 | 
| [24:27] | And I love mom,too,okay?And tell Cody. | 我也爱妈妈 还有 告诉Cody | 
| [24:30] | Tell her that she was everything to me.Never doubt it. | 告诉她 她就是我的一切 毋庸置疑 | 
| [24:33] | – Open the door.Get it open now. – I’m trying,chief. | – 开门 快点打开它 – 我在尽力 头儿 | 
| [24:36] | Darren! Darren! No! | Darren! Darren! 不! | 
| [24:38] | Oh,my God!Oh,my God! | 哦 上帝啊 | 
| [24:41] | Chief,you all right? | 头儿 你没事吧 | 
| [24:42] | 4-king-62. | 4-king-62. 这里是4K62号呼叫 | 
| [24:44] | – I have a gunshot wound. – Oh,Darren,what did you do? | – 有人开枪自杀 – 哦 Darren 你这是干什么啊 | 
| [24:45] | Male,3os.I need paramedics,two additional units,And a supervisor now… do you copy? | 男性 30多岁 我们需要急救人员 两名警官和一位监察 收到请回复 | 
| [24:48] | – Darren,what did you do?What did you do?-All units,4-king-62 is requesting Two units and a supervisor. | – Darren 你这是为什么啊 – 全体注意 4K62请求两名警官和一位监察出勤 | 
| [24:51] | Look at this. | 来看这个 | 
| [24:53] | “I killed her.For Cody.I’m sorry.” | “我杀了她 为了Cody 很抱歉” | 
| [25:06] | Now,this was definitely a suicide. | 这次绝对是自杀了 | 
| [25:09] | No argument here. | 我没意见 | 
| [25:10] | You know,when people shoot themselves In the mouth like this, | 知道吗 像他这样向嘴里开枪自杀 | 
| [25:13] | They always press their tongue against the barrel At the moment of truth. | 通常是想把一些秘密带到棺材里 | 
| [25:17] | Interesting,no? | 有趣吧 | 
| [25:20] | How sick was he? | 他到底病得有多重 | 
| [25:22] | Well,about as sick as you can be. | 再严重不过了 | 
| [25:25] | Uh,the cancer was everywhere. | 癌细胞已经扩散 | 
| [25:27] | He had a few weeks left,Max. | 他还能活几周而已 最多 | 
| [25:30] | Would he have known that for sure? | 他自己会知道吗 | 
| [25:31] | No responsible physician would have told him anything else. | 任何负责任的医生都会告诉他实情 | 
| [25:35] | So why not just… Turn himself in? | 那为什么不…自首 | 
| [25:40] | I don’t know.In his condition,the judge probably grants bail. | 我不知道 就他这身体状况 法官肯定会批准保释的 | 
| [25:42] | He spends whatever time he has left at home. | 他最后的时间都可以在家里度过 | 
| [25:44] | – With his daughter. – And his morphine drip. | – 陪着他的女儿 – 还伴着吗啡止痛剂 | 
| [25:47] | But to each his own. | 但就是这样了 | 
| [25:51] | Let’s just go back over everything,j-just to be safe. | 我们再把案子过一遍 确保万无一失 | 
| [25:55] | The… the timeline,the finances. | 时间线 资金 | 
| [25:57] | Just recheck everyone’s story. | 所有的东西都再核对一次 | 
| [25:59] | Thank you so much,doctor. | 非常感谢你 医生 | 
| [26:03] | The tox results for Gina Decker. | 这是Gina Decker的毒理检查结果 | 
| [26:06] | Even though I’m still pretty certain It was the bullet that killed her, | 尽管我非常确定 她死于这颗子弹 | 
| [26:10] | She was pretty jacked up on meth at the time of death. | 不过她死之前的确服了安非他命 | 
| [26:18] | So she would’ve lost custody regardless. | 就是说 她肯定会失去监护权了 | 
| [26:21] | If tatem had only known. | 如果Tatem知道这点就好了 | 
| [26:23] | That’s what bothers me. | 就是这个一直困扰着我 | 
| [26:25] | He did know.I-I mean,he had to. | 他知道的 我是说 他肯定知道 | 
| [26:27] | His p.I.Told him Wayne West was using. | 他的私家侦探告诉过他 Wayne West在吸毒 | 
| [26:29] | Wait a minute.I’m sorry.Are you questioning the confession now? | 你质疑他的认罪? | 
| [26:33] | You mean the seven words he typed on his computer? | 就他打在电脑上的那行字? | 
| [26:35] | Just because he didn’t say them to your face Doesn’t make it any less real. | 没当面认罪 不代表那不是事实 | 
| [26:39] | Anyway,uh… Speaking of custody issues,I’ve been thinking. | 不管怎样…说到监护权的问题 我突然想到 | 
| [26:44] | If I make chief,I might move you into my job… | 如果我当上了局长 我可能会把你升到我现在的位置 | 
| [26:52] | In which case,we would need to begin to consider Who might take over your division. | 也就是说 我们现在需要想一想 谁有能力接你的班 | 
| [27:02] | Uh,okay,yes. | 好吧 | 
| [27:03] | Um,I-I’ll start thinking about that. | 我回去想想 | 
| [27:06] | How do I look?Seriously? | 我看起来怎么样 说正经的 | 
| [27:08] | Fine. Nice. | 很好 不错 | 
| [27:11] | Where are you going,anyway? | 你这是要去哪啊 | 
| [27:13] | This event/dinner thing With a bunch of,uh,city council members. | 跟一些市参议员共进晚餐 | 
| [27:20] | You don’t know how lucky you are you don’t have to do this stuff. | 你都不知道自己有多幸运 不用掺和这些事情 | 
| [27:23] | What about Taylor? | Taylor怎么样 | 
| [27:25] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [27:26] | You know,for major crimes. | 到重案组接你的班啊 | 
| [27:29] | Well,think about it.He’s… he’s been very supportive. | 想想嘛 他一直…对你们帮助很大 | 
| [27:32] | So send him a basket of muffins. | 那送他一篮子松饼好了 | 
| [27:40] | have a nice dinner. | 祝你用餐愉快 | 
| [27:44] | You’re talking in the realm of ifs and maybes,And I’m talking in the realm of facts. | 你说的都是假设和猜想 我说的可都是事实 | 
| [27:49] | – I don’t believe this. – It’s not as simple as you’re making it out to be. | – 我不相信 – 这事情不像你认为的那么简单 | 
| [27:51] | It’s not that simple.Over here? | – 这案子没那么简单 – 把孩子带来这里? | 
| [27:52] | Lieutenant! You need to handle this. | 副队 你给我处理下这事儿 | 
| [27:56] | Chief,this isn’t about Sanchez. | 头儿 我们不是在说Sanchez | 
| [27:57] | Gabriel,come on. | Gabriel 得了吧 | 
| [28:00] | – What’s it about? – Nothing,chief. | – 那是怎么回事 – 没什么 头儿 | 
| [28:02] | E-everything’s fine.Nothing. | 一切正常 没事 | 
| [28:08] | Tatem did not kill his ex-wife. | Tatem没杀他的前妻 | 
| [28:10] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? | 
| [28:12] | ’cause we were going back through everything. | 在重新核查的时候 | 
| [28:14] | And lieutenant tao and I took a look at Tatem’s computer. | 陶副队和我检查了Tatem的电脑 | 
| [28:17] | We were looking at the score that he was finishing up. | 我们查看了他还在创作的乐谱 | 
| [28:21] | Lieutenant,the score? | 副队 乐谱 | 
| [28:30] | The program he works on… Is automatically set up to save changes every five minutes. | 他用的程序每5分钟自动保存一次 | 
| [28:39] | Could you open the list of changes,please,lieutenant? | 能请你打开保存记录吗 副队 | 
| [28:42] | Oh,boy.Here we go. | 天呐 又来了 | 
| [28:44] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:49] | If you’ll notice the dates and times of these saves, | 仔细查看这些数据的保存时间 | 
| [28:51] | You’ll see they occurred during the evening of Gina’s murder,Starting at 6:00 P.M. | 就会发现从Gina被害当晚6点开始 | 
| [28:55] | And continuing past 11:00. | 直到11点以后都有保存记录 | 
| [28:57] | But that doesn’t mean he was actually there. | 但这并不能证明他一直在电脑前 | 
| [28:59] | You said the program saves automatically. | 你说过这程序是自动保存的 | 
| [29:01] | Only if changes are made. | 前提是文件做过改动 | 
| [29:02] | So he had to have been working on the score during that time,Or it wouldn’t have changed anything. | 这段时间他一直在电脑前工作 否则就不会记录下这些改动 | 
| [29:08] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [29:08] | Chief,please. | 头儿 请来一下 | 
| [29:16] | Chief,we’ve already solved this case once. | 头儿 这案子已经结了 | 
| [29:18] | It’s wrapped up with a bow on top. | 一切都尘埃落定 | 
| [29:20] | Now,if you untie that bow,you know what will happen. | 现在如果重开调查 你知道后果如何 | 
| [29:43] | This isn’t the kind of decision we make on our own. | 轮不到我们决定 | 
| [29:50] | Detective Gabriel,Since this is still a custody case,I’d like to see Cody tatem. | Gabriel警探 既然案件关乎监护权 我想见见Cody Tatem | 
| [29:55] | Have her grandparents bring her in,please.Thank you. | 请让她的祖父母带她过来 谢谢 | 
| [30:00] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [30:09] | We’ll,uh,head down here. | 我们 呃 走这边 | 
| [30:12] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给你们造成不便 | 
| [30:17] | Thank you,commander. | 谢谢你 队长 | 
| [30:18] | Oh,no job too small. | 没什么 事无巨细嘛 | 
| [30:21] | mr. And Mrs.Tatem,Thank you so much for coming down here tonight. | Tatem先生和太太 谢谢你们这么晚过来 | 
| [30:25] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [30:35] | Seems like we’re running our own little daycare here lately. | 我们这里最近好像改开幼儿园了 | 
| [30:39] | Um,Detective Sanchez here would be happy to watch Cody While we talk,if you don’t mind. | 如果你们不介意 在我们谈话的时候 Sanchez警探很乐意照顾Cody | 
| [30:45] | Cody,okay? | Cody 可以吗 | 
| [30:47] | Okay,sweetie. | 去吧 亲爱的 | 
| [30:48] | Lieutenant Flynn. | Flynn副队 | 
| [30:50] | Come on,sweetheart. | 跟我来 小甜心 | 
| [30:52] | Excuse me.Excuse me. | 对不起 请问 | 
| [30:54] | – Yes? – You said that you had some questions About Darren’s death? | – 怎么了 – 你说想问有关Darren自杀的问题 | 
| [30:58] | Yes.I have what I hope will be comforting news for you both. | 是的 我有个大概能让你们好受些的消息 | 
| [31:01] | And that is that we’ve been able to establish That your son was not responsible For the death of Gina Decker. | 那就是我们已经证实 你们的儿子 并没有杀害Gina Decker | 
| [31:07] | What? | 什么? | 
| [31:08] | I’m sorry.I fail to see how that’s comforting news to us, | 抱歉 我没觉得这消息让我们好受 | 
| [31:10] | Considering that it was your investigation That forced Darren to commit suicide! | 因为你们的调查逼得Darren自杀 | 
| [31:13] | Sir.Our investigation did not force him to confess. | 先生 我们的调查可没逼他认罪 | 
| [31:19] | Which of you was he trying to protect by killing himself? | 他自杀是想要保护你们中的谁? | 
| [31:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [31:22] | No one.That’s… that’s ridiculous! | 没有谁 这太荒谬了 | 
| [31:24] | We’re… we’re… we’re not answering anything else. | 我们不会回答任何问题了 | 
| [31:26] | You will if you want to retain custody of your granddaughter. | 如果想保住孙女的监护权 你们就得回答 | 
| [31:28] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:29] | You wouldn’t dare try to keep her here. | 你不敢把她扣留在这里的 | 
| [31:31] | I’ve done worse things. | 我做过比这更坏的事 | 
| [31:34] | I’m beginning to think that you have,too. | 我怀疑你们也做过坏事 | 
| [31:39] | Let’s find out. | 来看看真相如何吧 | 
| [31:46] | You first. | 你先来 | 
| [31:48] | – Albert. – Sir. | – 先生 | 
| [31:49] | Sir,I need you to come with me down the hall,please. | 先生 请跟我到走廊那边 | 
| [32:01] | ****Uh,it’ll just be a few minutes. | 请坐在这里 一会儿就好 | 
| [32:07] | All right,now,Mrs.Tatem,I’ve gone around and around on this case,And,frankly,I’m tired of being lied to. | 听着 Tatem女士 我在这案子上 绕了不少弯 老实说我听够谎言了 | 
| [32:14] | So I’m gonna make this very simple. | 所以我打算化繁为简 | 
| [32:15] | Detective Gabriel here has read you your rights. | Gabriel警探已经向你宣读了权利 | 
| [32:18] | First I’m gonna talk to you,And then I’m gonna talk to your husband. | 我先和你谈话 接着和你丈夫谈 | 
| [32:20] | And if I believe that the two of you Conspired to kill your ex-daughter-in-law… | 如果我觉得你们合谋杀害前儿媳 | 
| [32:25] | No. Wait. That never happened. | 不 等等 没那回事 | 
| [32:26] | …Then little Cody,who’s already lost Her mother and her father, | 小Cody已经失去了双亲 | 
| [32:29] | will also lose you When the department of children’s services Puts her into foster care. | 当儿童福利机构把她送去寄养 她也会失去你们 | 
| [32:33] | – Oh,God,no.Please,please,please… – However, | – 哦上帝 不 请不要… – 但是 | 
| [32:36] | if I believe that one of you acted on your own, | 如果我发现是你们其中一个 单独谋划了此事 | 
| [32:38] | Then the remaining grandparent will be awarded full custody And be able to take Cody home tonight. | 另一个可以得到完全监护权 今晚就能带Cody回家 | 
| [32:50] | Are we done yet? | 搞定了没? | 
| [32:52] | Mrs.Tatem. | Tatem女士 | 
| [32:55] | Darren was our only child. | Darren是我们的独子 | 
| [32:59] | And when it became clear That he wasn’t going to beat the cancer, | 当我们知道他不能战胜癌症时 | 
| [33:02] | The only thing we had to hold on to Was that he would live on with us through Cody. | 我们唯一的指望就是 Cody能代替他跟我们继续一起生活 | 
| [33:09] | And Thursday morning,When Darren told us that Gina had tested clean And… | 而周四早上 Darren告诉我们 Gina已经戒毒成功 | 
| [33:18] | After he was gone We were g-going to lose Cody,too… | 在他离开以后 我们又要失去Cody | 
| [33:25] | Had you tried to arrange it so that you and your husband Would retain custody of your granddaughter? | 你们二位试过争取孙女的监护权吗 | 
| [33:30] | Of course! | 当然 | 
| [33:31] | We hired lawyers. | 我们雇了律师 | 
| [33:32] | But in California,when the mother is deemed fit… | 但在加州 如果母亲被认定健康 | 
| [33:37] | The grandparents have no custodial rights. | 祖父母就没有监护权 | 
| [33:42] | Let’s get to Thursday night,shall we? | 我们回忆一下周四晚上 好吗 | 
| [33:47] | My husband… He called Gina… And told her he wanted to meet | 我丈夫…他打电话给Gina 说想和她见个面 | 
| [33:56] | And that there would be a lot of money in it for her If she would just sign away her parental rights. | 如果她能签字放弃抚养权 可以付给她一大笔钱 | 
| [34:05] | But she… she refused to meet Albert. | 但她…不肯见Albert | 
| [34:13] | So I went instead. | 所以我替他去了 | 
| [34:17] | Wait. You did? | 等等 你去了? | 
| [34:22] | I brought our checkbook,Hoping I could pay her enough money To get her to sign the papers. | 我带着支票簿 希望能给足她想要的钱 让她签字 | 
| [34:29] | And you also brought a gun? | 你还带了一把枪? | 
| [34:34] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我带了 | 
| [34:39] | Mrs. Tatem,let me warn you that if your story Does not match your husband’s, | Tatem女士 容我提醒 如果你跟你先生的证言不合 | 
| [34:42] | – I’ll be forced to think That the two of you planned it together. – My husband didn’t do it. | – 我会认定你们两人为共犯 – 我丈夫是清白的 | 
| [34:44] | No.Listen to me.I did it. I did it. | 不 听着 是我干的 | 
| [34:52] | Tell me how you planned it. | 说说你的计划 | 
| [34:55] | I didn’t plan it. | 我没有计划过 | 
| [34:58] | I just knew it had to be done. | 只是觉得这事终要解决 | 
| [35:04] | Gina was surprised to see me. | Gina看到我很惊讶 | 
| [35:10] | But I told her I just wanted to talk. | 但我告诉她 我只是想谈谈 | 
| [35:13] | She was hungry,so I offered to buy her dinner. | 她饿了 我就提议请她吃晚餐 | 
| [35:18] | I was low on gas,And Gina’s license had been revoked,So we got in Wayne’s car. | 我的车快没油了 Gina的执照 被吊销了 所以我们开了Wayne的车 | 
| [35:27] | But before we drove away, | 但出发前 | 
| [35:29] | I-I asked Gina where she was comfortable going,Considering how she was dressed. | 考虑到Gina的着装 我问她去哪儿比较合适 | 
| [35:35] | And she… she took that entirely the wrong way. | 她…她完全误会了 | 
| [35:39] | She ended up screaming at me. | 结果她就朝我嚷嚷 | 
| [35:43] | That’s when she said that after Darren died,We would never see Cody again. | 她说 Darren死后 我们别想再见到Cody了 | 
| [35:53] | There was nothing left to discuss. | 当时已经无话可谈了 | 
| [35:58] | I got out of the car. | 我下了车 | 
| [36:02] | She was so mad,she wouldn’t even look at me. | 她气急败坏 看都没看我一眼 | 
| [36:08] | I reached into my purse for the gun. | 我把手伸进包里拿枪 | 
| [36:13] | I leaned into the car. | 探进车子 | 
| [36:19] | And I shot her in the head. | 朝她脑袋开枪 | 
| [36:25] | Where’d you get the gun? | 你的枪是哪儿来的 | 
| [36:27] | It was Darren’s. | 是Darren的枪 | 
| [36:30] | I’d hidden it from him. | 我藏起来了 | 
| [36:35] | Afraid he might do something stupid. | 怕他做傻事 | 
| [36:40] | I guess he replaced it. | 看来他又买了把新的 | 
| [36:43] | Did he know you killed Gina? | 他知道是你杀了Gina吗 | 
| [36:49] | Not until you showed him a picture of his gun. | 你们给他看枪的照片时他才知道 | 
| [36:54] | And what about your husband? | 你丈夫呢 | 
| [36:56] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 | 
| [37:01] | I decided to let Darren go… | 我要让Darren在离开前知道 | 
| [37:06] | With the knowledge that Cody would be safe. | Cody会很安全 | 
| [37:13] | But you took away all the time Darren had left… With Cody,with your husband,with you. | 但你夺走了Darren仅剩的 能和Cody 和你们夫妇共度的时光 | 
| [37:20] | Your son killed himself to protect you. | 为了保护你 你儿子自杀了 | 
| [37:24] | And worst of all,Mrs.Tatem,Blood work from our morgue shows that Gina was still using. | Tatem女士 最糟的是 法医的毒理报告显示 Gina仍在吸毒 | 
| [37:29] | So she would have lost custody anyway. | 所以她终究是要失去监护权的 | 
| [37:35] | You only know that Because I put a bullet in her brain. | 你们会发现她吸毒 只是因为我朝她脑袋开了一枪 | 
| [37:42] | And what would have happened to Cody if I hadn’t? | 如果我没开枪 Cody会怎样 | 
| [37:46] | We all know. | 我们都清楚 | 
| [37:48] | Don’t we? | 不是么 | 
| [37:52] | I had to do it. | 我必须得开枪 | 
| [37:56] | I had to. | 必须 | 
| [38:03] | I’m gonna bring your husband in now So you can tell him yourself what you did. | 我现在要带你丈夫进来 你可以亲口告诉他来龙去脉 | 
| [38:14] | Good luck to you,Mrs.Tatem. | 祝你好运 Tatem女士 | 
| [38:28] | – Bringing the husband in now,chief. – Thank you. | – 现在就把丈夫带进去 头儿 – 谢谢 | 
| [38:30] | Chief,you know,we could write this up as manslaughter. | 局长 我们可以在报告里写一般杀人罪 | 
| [38:34] | She brought a gun with her,lieutenant. | 她带着枪 副队 | 
| [38:36] | And good intentions. | 但她去会面的动机是好的 | 
| [38:38] | Is this how you want custody battles decided… By knocking off everyone unqualified to be a parent? | 你要这场监护权之争这样结尾吗 将所有失格家长一一剔除? | 
| [38:43] | We’d have a world full of orphans. | 那这世界就孤儿遍地跑了 | 
| [38:54] | Write it up as a murder. | 按谋杀案来写报告 | 
| [38:56] | We’ll let the jury decide. | 让陪审团做决定吧 | 
| [38:59] | Yeah,chief. | 好的 头儿 | 
| [39:21] | Do you want me to turn this off,chief? | 要我关掉监控么 头儿 | 
| [39:22] | – Uh,no.Can I borrow headphones,please? – Sure. | – 不用 我能借用一下耳机吗 – 当然 | 
| [39:31] | You sure she’s not lying to you? | 你确定她没有说谎? | 
| [40:02] | I am now. | 现在确定了 | 
| [40:48] | Rough day? | 难熬的一天? | 
| [40:50] | you could say that. | 可以这么说 | 
| [40:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:01] | You decide to turn in your application for chief or not? | 你决定递交局长职位申请了么 | 
| [41:04] | No… Because the only person in my division Who’s begun to share my priorities is Gabriel, | 没有…因为我部门里现在唯一 有点儿领导者风范的是Gabriel | 
| [41:10] | And he’d never even be considered because of his rank. | 但因为他的等级 他永远不会被列入考虑范围 | 
| [41:13] | And maybe his record. | 还因为他的档案记录 | 
| [41:16] | You know,pope went outside the department to find you. | Pope从警局之外调聘了你 | 
| [41:20] | You could do the same. | 你也可以调聘外部人员 | 
| [41:22] | Of course,you’d have to be chief to do it. | 当然这要等你当局长再说 | 
| [41:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [41:34] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 | 
| [41:39] | Maybe you’re right.Maybe… | 也许你是对的 也许… | 
| [41:42] | Getting a little emotional distance Wouldn’t be such a terrible thing. | 情感上有所保留也不是件坏事 |