时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | hey, no skating inside. | 在室内别滑 |
[00:24] | Ruben… | |
[00:26] | Where’s that game thing I bought you? | 我给你买的游戏机呢 |
[00:28] | I left it at home ’cause I didn’t know you were gonna take me out of camp. | 落在家了 我又不知道你会把我从营地拉回来 |
[00:32] | Camp? | 营地? |
[00:34] | You have him in camp?! | 你让他去露营?! |
[00:36] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[00:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[00:42] | Hey, kid. Hi. | 孩子 |
[00:43] | Yeah. Listen up.Uh… | 听着 |
[00:45] | Look, I want you to go over there with buzz, | 你去那边找Buzz |
[00:47] | and he’s gonna pull something up on the internet for you to do. | 他会在网上找点事让你做的 |
[00:50] | – You’re bossy. – Get.Huh? | – 你真专横 – 快去 |
[00:53] | Ruben! I said no skating inside! | Ruben 我说了不准在室内滑 |
[01:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[01:10] | E- emergencies happen when you have kids. | 有孩子的人总是状况不断 |
[01:14] | Well, you don’thave kids, julio. | 你没孩子 Julio |
[01:15] | Tao has kids. I have kids. | 陶有孩子 我有孩子 |
[01:17] | You have someone else’s kid. | 你那是别人家的孩子 |
[01:20] | That’s completely different. W- what’s this camp? | 这截然不同 送他去露什么营? |
[01:23] | It’s all-day sports. | 是全天运动营 |
[01:24] | I- I just thought that I would find a safe place where ruben could play all day. | 我只想找个安全的地方 让Ruben玩一整天 |
[01:28] | But get this. | 结果你猜怎么着 |
[01:30] | The camp’s soccer coach was convicted of shoplifting two — | 营地的足球教练 曾被判在商店盗窃两件… |
[01:33] | Wait, wait, wait!Are you — | 等等 |
[01:35] | Are you telling me that you did an illegal background check on this guy? | 你是说你非法调查了这人的背景么 |
[01:40] | no. | 不 |
[01:42] | His car looked suspicious, so I ran his plates. | 他的车很可疑 所以我查了他的车牌号 |
[01:45] | – Oh, bullshit. – No, I — | – 胡说 – 不 我… |
[01:46] | – How stupid do you think I am? – I got to look after this kid | – 你以为我有多蠢 – 我得照顾好这孩子 |
[01:48] | until I find his mother! | 直到找到他母亲 |
[01:49] | Well, what about finding his mother? Why is that taking you so long? | 那找得怎样 为什么耗了那么久 |
[01:51] | – What’s the hold-up? – I don’t know. | – 有什么难处 – 我不知道 |
[01:54] | I’m calling mexican law enforcement.I’m doing internet searches for family members. | 我在联系墨西哥执法部门 在网上寻找他的家人 |
[01:57] | I’m trying everything that I can! | 我尽力了 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | You know what, julio? | |
[02:03] | I, uh… | 我… |
[02:05] | I think you need some help. | 我觉得你需要帮助 |
[02:09] | Lieutenant andy flynn. | 我是Andy Flynn副队 |
[02:10] | Major crimes. N I help you? | 重案组 有什么能帮你 |
[02:12] | Oh, hey, mikki. How you doing? | Mikk 你还好吗 |
[02:15] | Is this like… body parts from one person? | 像是…人的残骸? |
[02:19] | Body parts? | 残骸? |
[02:22] | Call the chief. | 联系头儿 |
[02:25] | So, um… | 就是说… |
[02:29] | human remains in a bag? | 装在袋子里的人体残骸? |
[02:31] | What kind of bag? | 什么样的袋子? |
[03:01] | Give me one second. Okay? | 等一下 |
[03:07] | oh.Thank you, detective mendoza. | 谢谢 Mendoza警探 |
[03:10] | My pleasure, chief. | 荣幸之至 副局 |
[03:13] | You are looking better than ever. | 你看起来特精神 |
[03:15] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:18] | thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:19] | Sorry to call you out on something like this, but | 抱歉为这种事叨扰你 |
[03:21] | – I think the circumstances demand it. – What circumstances? | – 但我想需要你来看看这情况 – 什么情况 |
[03:23] | Two months ago, a few blocks from here, | 两个月前 几个街区开外 |
[03:25] | we found a trash bag in a dumpster with a hacked-up body inside it. | 我们在垃圾箱内发现一个 装有尸体碎块的垃圾袋 |
[03:29] | Except the head and the hands were missing. | 没有头和手 |
[03:31] | We entered murder details into vicap. | 我们将谋杀细节输入数据库 |
[03:33] | Some good matches with some cartel killings in san diego and phoenix. | 找到了与圣迭戈和凤凰城的 贩毒集团杀人案相吻合的地方 |
[03:36] | Wait.So the cartel filled garbage bags with hacked-up bodies? | 等等 是说贩毒集团把尸体装在垃圾袋里 |
[03:40] | Without the hands and head? | 还是没头没手的尸体? |
[03:41] | The hands were there… And the skulls, but the faces had been cut off. | 是有手的尸体 头骨也在 但脸被挖掉了 |
[03:45] | And three weeks ago, we found another bag like this one. | 三周前 我们找到了另一个袋子 和这个差不多 |
[03:47] | No head.No hands. This one here makes three. | 没头 没手 这是第三个了 |
[03:51] | Lieutenant tao, did you find a head in there or some hands? | 陶副队 你有找到头或手么 |
[03:54] | Definitely no head, but not sure about the hands. | 肯定没头 但手不确定 |
[03:57] | – Okay. – I can do that for you, ma’am. | – 好 – 我可以代劳 副局 |
[03:59] | Oh…that’s not necessary. | 不必 |
[04:02] | So, did you take dna samples from the other bodies? | 你从其他尸体上采集了DNA样本吧 |
[04:04] | – Yes, ma’am.No hits yet. – Okay. | – 是的 长官 暂时找不到匹配记录 – 好 |
[04:07] | So, three victims. I assume the others are still at the morgue? | 三个受害者 其他两个在停尸间吗 |
[04:10] | No head, no hands, no funeral service. | 无头 无手 就没有殡葬服务 |
[04:13] | So, san diego, phoenix, and now los angeles. | 圣迭戈 凤凰城 现在是洛杉矶 |
[04:17] | Sounds like the cartel activity is headed north, andthis is gang territory. | 看来贩毒集团的活动向北延伸了 这里又是帮派的地盘 |
[04:22] | Is the gang in this neighborhood even connected to cartels? | 这里的帮派和贩毒集团有关么 |
[04:26] | Where’s detective sanchez? And lieutenant provenza? | Sanchez警探和Provenza副队呢 |
[04:29] | – Checking onanother missing person. – Still?! | – 在找另一个失踪的人 – 还在找?! |
[04:32] | I know the local gang. The six points. | 我了解这里的帮派 六点帮 |
[04:34] | No cartel connections, but maybe they’re seen as competition. | 和贩毒集团无关 但或许他们被当成了竞争对手 |
[04:37] | mendoza! Who do you think you are? | Mendoza 你以为自己是谁 |
[04:41] | Excuse me, sir? | 您说什么 长官? |
[04:42] | You have no authority to transfer cases to major crimes without going throughme. | 不经过我批准 你无权将案件转给重案组 |
[04:48] | Our watch commander told us to contact you, but no one could find your office. | 警卫队长要我们联系你 但没人找得到你的办公室 |
[04:51] | – The clock was ticking.I thought — – Uh, excuse me, commander.One second. | – 时间紧迫 我想… – 不好意思 队长 等下 |
[04:54] | Detective mendoza, just to be clear, in the last two months, | Mendoza警探 我再确认一下 过去的两个月里 |
[04:57] | you found three victims hacked up into pieces | 你找到三名受害者 被碎尸万段 |
[04:59] | and tossed into trash bags in local dumpsters? | 然后装进垃圾袋扔到辖区垃圾桶里 |
[05:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[05:02] | I think it’s fair to call this a major crime, commander, don’t you? | 我想这足以算作重案了 队长你说呢 |
[05:05] | well Yeah.But I should have been the one to tell you, not her. | 是 但是该由我来告诉您 不是她 |
[05:09] | Detective mendoza, thank you so much for your help.We’ll take it from here. | Mendoza警探 多谢你的帮忙 我们来接手 |
[05:12] | Glad to help you, ma’am. And always, good to see you. | 乐意效劳 长官 见到您总是很高兴 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Oh, by the way, good luck on the chief sweepstakes. | 对了 祝您在局长之争中大获全胜 |
[05:22] | You’d look even better sitting behind the big desk. | 您坐在大大的写字台后会更精神的 |
[05:32] | – And what did she mean by that? – I don’t know. | – 她什么意思? – 不知道啊 |
[05:39] | I applied for chief of police. We’ll talk about it later. | 我申请了警察局局长职位 以后再说 |
[05:41] | you applied for chief? | 你申请当局长? |
[05:42] | That’s not how I should find out about that, either. | 我都不该以这种方式知道此事的 |
[05:44] | Right now we should be concentrating on whatiwant to find out.Okay? | 现在我们该专注于必须查明的案情 明白吗 |
[05:48] | Uh, lieutenant flynn, would you please organize a grid search | Flynn副队 你能组织拉网式搜索 |
[05:50] | to find the missing body parts from that bag? | 把那袋子里遗失的残骸找回来么 |
[05:52] | The last thing I need is for some dog to show up dragging a head down the middle of the street. | 我可不想看哪条狗拖着人头 满大街跑 |
[05:58] | Okay.Okay. Let’s go.Let’s go. | 好啦 行动吧 |
[06:01] | Thank y’all so much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[06:03] | – What on earth made you apply for chief? – I told her to. | – 你究竟为啥申请当局长 – 我让她申的 |
[06:09] | She was drafted by the l.a.p.d.’s women’s work group, | 洛杉矶警署巾帼工作组提名了她 |
[06:11] | and I thought she should go with it. | 我觉得她应该放手一搏 |
[06:13] | So now, she’s one of the 27 billion other people who have applied for the job, | 迄今为止共270亿人申请过该职位 她也是其中之一 |
[06:17] | which means i’m not the slam dunk we all hoped I’d be. | 意味着我不能如各位所愿一手遮天 |
[06:20] | And the last thing I need is for hacked-up bodies in garbage bags | 现在我最不想看到的 是垃圾袋碎尸案 |
[06:23] | to be the lead story on tonight’s news. | 登上今晚新闻的头条 |
[06:25] | well, lucky for us, the press doesn’t care about murders in that neighborhood. | 幸运的是 媒体对那个街区的谋杀没兴趣 |
[06:29] | Yeah, and to keep it that way, | 为了继续保持这一良好态势 |
[06:30] | here’s a list of words i’d like to not hear during this investigation — | 我不想在调查中听到这些词 |
[06:33] | Mexican cartel murders, bag of bones, serial killer. | 墨西哥贩毒集团凶杀案 碎尸袋 连环杀手 |
[06:37] | I don’t want these cases sensationalized. | 我不想这些案子引起骚乱 |
[06:39] | But the m.o. Here I svery similar to the mexican cartel murders. | 但是这些作案手段真的 和墨西哥贩毒集团凶杀案很相似 |
[06:42] | Look, they’re called mexican cartel murders because they happen inmexico. | 之所以叫墨西哥贩毒集团凶杀案 是因为发生在墨西哥 |
[06:45] | As of now, you don’t even know where these victims are from, | 目前你连受害人是哪来的都不知道 |
[06:48] | let alone who they are. | 更别提他们的身份了 |
[06:49] | Meet juan doe 102, 106, and 107. | 这是拉美裔无名尸102 106和107号 |
[06:53] | From what I can tell so far, all of them adolescent males. | 目前我能确认的是他们都为青年男性 |
[06:56] | I didn’t conduct the original autopsy on your other victims, | 我还没对其他受害人做初步尸检 |
[06:59] | but let me see if I can put something together for you. | 但我会看下能否帮你理出线索 |
[07:02] | Do the bodies have any identifying characteristics? | 尸体有什么可以确认身份的特征么 |
[07:05] | Based on their skin color, I would say they were latino, | 从肤色来看 我觉得他们是拉丁裔 |
[07:07] | but I don’t want to be accused of racial profiling. | 但我不想被认为是做种族评判 |
[07:11] | They could be gang members. | 他们可能是帮派成员 |
[07:13] | no. But… | 没有 但是… |
[07:16] | No. I don’t see tattoos. | 没有纹身 |
[07:19] | So, what — you’re saying there’s — there’s nothing. | 你是说什么线索都没有 |
[07:20] | Oh. Not so fast. | 别急 |
[07:23] | I looked over the x-rays from the first victim | 我检查了Mendoza送来的几个月前 |
[07:26] | that mendoza brought in a couple of months ago, | 第一位受害人的X光片 |
[07:28] | and I found something the other doctor missed. | 发现了其他医生遗漏的东西 |
[07:33] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[07:34] | A radiolucent ankle pin, made from material easy to miss on an x-ray. | 一种射线下透明的脚踝钢钉 这种材质在X光下很容易被忽略 |
[07:39] | Fda just approved it last year, | 药管局去年才批准使用的 |
[07:40] | and it’s not the kind of medical treatment you’re likely to find in mexico yet. | 墨西哥可没有这种医疗技术 |
[07:44] | Okay, and which suggests that at least one of our victims is fromhere. | 说明至少有一个受害人是本地人 |
[07:48] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[07:52] | All I need is for one of these missing persons reports | 我只需在这些失踪人口报告中 |
[07:55] | to mention a broken ankle or — or a twisted foot or something. | 找到一个踝骨骨折或脚扭伤的 |
[07:59] | Are you done eating yet? | 你吃饱了么? |
[08:00] | Because these autopsy photos of the victims from san diego and phoenix arebad. | 这些圣迭戈和凤凰城的受害人照片 真是倒胃口 |
[08:04] | Trust me — After what I saw today, nothing will faze me. | 我今天看的东西恶心到无以复加 |
[08:07] | Look, why — why don’t… | 不如你… |
[08:10] | you start sorting through these missing persons files, | 帮我过一遍这些失踪人口报告 |
[08:14] | and I’ll start sorting through these? | 我来看这些? |
[08:18] | – What is that?! – What? | – 这什么东西啊 – 什么 |
[08:22] | Oh, that’s a soccer ball with one of the victim’s faces stitched onto it. | 足球缝在一个受害人脸上 |
[08:25] | An fbi source gave us that photo after the ball was found | 那球在华雷斯市政厅滚来滚去 |
[08:29] | rolling around city hall in juarez. | 后来局里的线人给我们提供了照片 |
[08:31] | Detective mendoza didn’t say anything aboutthat. | Mendoza警探可没提过这事 |
[08:36] | What did sanchez say about the gangs in the area? | Sanchez对这一带的帮派有什么看法 |
[08:39] | Sanchez wasn’t there. | Sanchez没去 |
[08:41] | He’s still allegedly looking for ruben’s mom. | 他号称还在帮Ruben找妈妈 |
[08:45] | Might have been easier for him if I hadn’t killed the kid’s dad. | 要是我没有杀了那孩子的爸爸 事情可能会简单一些 |
[08:51] | Any way I can help? | 我能帮什么忙么 |
[08:53] | Talk to provenza about it. Would you?Please? | 去跟Provenza谈这个 行么 求你了 |
[08:55] | I’m staying out of it, if I can. | 我尽量不牵涉其中 |
[09:01] | – What’s that? – Missing 17-year-old boy. | – 这是什么? – 一个17岁男孩的失踪报告 |
[09:04] | There’s a little box checked there, indicating a scar on his ankle. | 这个框打了勾说明他脚踝上有伤疤 |
[09:12] | His name is pedro mota. Reported missing 10 days ago by his mother. | 他叫Pedro Mota 十天前他妈妈报案说他失踪了 |
[09:16] | The body was found in six points gang territory. | 尸体是在六点帮的地盘发现的 |
[09:18] | But this is detective mendoza’s first victim, | 但这是Mendoza警探的第一个受害人 |
[09:21] | picked out of the trash two months ago. Why’d his mother wait so long to call it in? | 尸体两个月前就在垃圾堆里了 他妈妈为什么过那么久才报案 |
[09:24] | maybe she thought pedro was in jail. He has the r?sum? | 也许她以为Pedro在坐牢 他有前科 |
[09:27] | Last year, pedro was arrested in the gang rape of a 12-year-old girl. | 去年 Pedro因一个12岁女孩的轮奸案被捕 |
[09:31] | For some reason, she couldn’t testify, so pedro walked. | 由于某种原因 她未能出庭作证 于是Pedro逃脱了 |
[09:34] | Charmin’. | 真有本事 |
[09:35] | Well, maybe I should — | 也许我应该… |
[09:38] | Maybe I should talk to this mother. | 跟他妈妈谈谈 |
[09:40] | I had her picked up, chief. She should be here any second. | 我叫人带她过来了 队长 应该很快就到 |
[09:43] | Well, that’sonemother you found awfully quick. | 这个妈你倒是找得挺快的 |
[09:46] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢了 副队 |
[09:48] | Chief, if this is a gang or a cartel thing and pedroisthe victim, | 头儿 如果这跟帮派或贩毒集团有关 Pedro又是受害人 |
[09:53] | – then something’s weird. – And what wouldthatbe? | – 就有疑点 – 什么疑点 |
[09:56] | Well, the six points deal prescription drugs — Oxycontin, vicodin, percocet. | 六点帮贩卖处方药 奥施康定 维柯丁 羟二氢可待因酮 |
[10:01] | They stay away from cartel product. No coke and no pot. | 他们不涉足贩毒集团的货品 像可卡因或大麻 |
[10:04] | whatever pedro’s done, it’s not my fault. | 不管Pedro犯了什么事 都跟我无关 |
[10:07] | Mrs. Mota? | Mota太太 |
[10:11] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[10:12] | I’m deputy chief johnson. Why don’t we go into my office to talk? | 我是Johnson副局长 去我办公室谈吧 |
[10:15] | Detective sanchez? Detective gabriel? | Sanchez警探 Gabriel警探 |
[10:17] | Right this way. | 请这边走 |
[10:22] | you know, I can’t believe she didn’t mention the whole “chief” thing. | 真不敢相信 她居然绝口不提局长一事 |
[10:26] | Well, it’s — It’s all politics. Which means we’re not gonna get involved. | 这是政治问题 我们不能干涉 |
[10:29] | I don’t want to hear another word about this from anybody.I- is that clear? | 我不想再听关于这事的任何言论 明白么 |
[10:32] | You’re not even gonna ask her about it? | 你都不想问问她么 |
[10:33] | no.And neither are you. | 不想 你也别去问 |
[10:40] | We have enough problems around here as it is. | 我们这里问题已经够多了 |
[10:48] | I don’t care if you find pedro or not. | 我不在乎你们有没有找到Pedro |
[10:51] | Things are better without him. | 他不在更好 |
[10:52] | Then why did you file a missing persons report? | 那你为什么报案说他失踪了 |
[10:55] | – The money. – what money? | – 为了钱 – 什么钱 |
[10:58] | That nosy welfare lady showed up again, unannounced, | 那个多管闲事的福利部女人 没提前通知我就又来了 |
[11:01] | doing her little “inspection.” | 做她所谓的检查 |
[11:03] | She asked where pedro was, and I mentioned I haven’t seen him in a while. | 她问Pedro在哪 我说很久没见他了 |
[11:06] | So the bitch threatens to cancel my monthly check | 她就威胁说要是我不报告他失踪 |
[11:09] | if I don’t report him missing?! | 就要取消我每个月的福利金 |
[11:12] | She’s like, “he’s only a teenager. He shouldn’t be gone like this.” | 她说 他只是个孩子 不能就这么没了 |
[11:17] | So, I called the police. | 所以我就报警呗 |
[11:19] | Now i, like, still get my check, | 现在我照拿福利金 |
[11:22] | and I don’t have to look at pedro’s stupid face. | 还不用看Pedro那张蠢脸 |
[11:25] | And when was the last time you saw your son’s “stupid face”? | 你最后一次见你儿子的’蠢脸’ 是什么时候 |
[11:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:31] | Right after school ended. Something like that. | 学期结束时吧 差不多 |
[11:34] | that was two months ago.You didn’t think that was worth mentioning to the police? | 那可是两个月前了 你不觉得应该早点报警么 |
[11:37] | Oh, look.I tried to make good with pedro, but he don’t listen. | 我想要Pedro好 但他不听 |
[11:41] | I’m not dealing with his crap no more! | 我再也不想替他收拾残局了 |
[11:42] | So what do you think happens to this welfare check if your son turns up dead? | 要是你儿子死了 你的福利金会怎样 |
[11:47] | Dead? | 死了? |
[11:49] | Pedro wasn’t dead. He was just… | Pedro没死 他只是 |
[11:51] | Bleeding a little. | 流了点血 |
[11:53] | What do you mean “bleeding”? | 什么叫流了点血 |
[11:57] | He got into some stupid knife fight, and I had to stop everything I was doing | 他卷进一场械斗 我得停下手里所有活 |
[12:01] | to take him to that clinic. | 带他去诊所 |
[12:03] | Would this be the same clinic where he got a pin put in his ankle? | 是给他脚踝装钢钉的那所诊所么 |
[12:10] | – How’d you know about that? – I- I need the name of this clinic, please. | – 你怎么知道 – 我需要那家诊所的名字 |
[12:17] | pedro mota. Um, yeah, yeah, I did. | Pedro Mota 我见过他 |
[12:19] | I treated him just for a knife wound. | 我帮他治疗过刀伤 |
[12:22] | And there was something odd about it, too. I- I can’t remember what it was. | 当时事有蹊跷 但我记不得了 |
[12:25] | Is pedro a regular patient here? | Pedro是这里的长期病人吗 |
[12:27] | See, I’m also interested in a pin that may have been put into his ankle. | 我对他脚踝处的钢钉很感兴趣 |
[12:30] | And I understand you have to comply with hipaa regulations. | 我知道你要遵从保密协议 |
[12:34] | So I brought this, as well as the patient’s mother. | 所以我带了这个 还有病人的母亲 |
[12:39] | Yeah, um, can we discuss this privately, please? | 我们能私下谈么 |
[12:42] | – Of course. – Thank you. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Please. | 请 |
[12:53] | Uh, eva, can you pull up for me, uh, pedro mota’s medical chart, please?Thanks. | Eva 帮我找Pedro Mota的病历 谢谢 |
[12:59] | You never reported pedro’s knife wound to the police. | 你没有向警方报告Pedro的刀伤 |
[13:02] | This is a volunteer clinic in a tough neighborhood. | 这是志愿诊所 小区环境又很糟 |
[13:05] | I- I call the police, and my car won’t be here when I leave. | 要是我报警 等我走时车就没了 |
[13:07] | – doctor?Pedro mota’s file. – Uh, thanks.Okay. | – 医生 Pedro Mota的病历 – 谢谢 |
[13:13] | “mota, pedro.” | |
[13:15] | Yeah. Yeah, he did. | 对 是这样的 |
[13:16] | He had a nasty cut on the right side of his torso, just above his liver. | 他身体右侧有严重割伤 就在肝脏上方 |
[13:20] | You said there was something odd about the wound? | 你说他的伤有蹊跷? |
[13:23] | you know, it looked to me as if his mom might have had a go at him. | 在我看来 像是他妈妈做的 |
[13:28] | An attempt at attitude adjustment? | 为矫正他的行为偏差什么的? |
[13:30] | – Did you ask him about that? – No, I-I’ve learned — | – 你问他了吗 – 没 我已经学会… |
[13:34] | hi.I’ve learned not to be overly curious with the teenagers here.They, um, | 不要过度关注这儿的青少年 |
[13:38] | – they can take it the wrong way. – Right. | – 他们会把好心当驴肝肺 – 好吧 |
[13:40] | It was a really nasty cut, though. I made a follow-up for him, um, but… | 但那伤口真的很深 我给他安排了后续治疗 但… |
[13:44] | – He never came back? – no. | – 他没再回来 – 没 |
[13:46] | You know, and every time I called, his mom hung up on me. | 而且每次我打电话给他 都被他母亲挂断了 |
[13:49] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[13:51] | Ma’s getting antsy out here. | 当妈的坐不住了 |
[13:53] | oh.Uh, just one second. | 稍等下 |
[13:54] | Um, you know, i… | 其实 |
[13:56] | i really don’t want the mom to know that I’ve been — | 我不想让他妈妈知道我… |
[13:57] | Oh.Don’t worry about her. I’m not gonna tell her anything. | 别担心 我不会告诉她的 |
[14:00] | Um, what about pedro’s ankle? Is there a pin in it? | Pedro的脚踝呢 里面有颗钢针? |
[14:03] | Right. Um… | 是的 |
[14:05] | yes.And it was put there by our orthopedic surgeon — It was last year. | 对 去年由整形外科医生植入的 |
[14:09] | Dr. Scott. | Scott医生 |
[14:10] | Well, he’s not in today. Do you want me to call him? | 他今天不在 要我打电话叫他么 |
[14:12] | Uh, no, I-if I could just take the x-ray of the ankle, if you have that? | 不用 只要他脚踝的X光片就好 |
[14:17] | – Yeah. – As well as pedro’s chart. | – 没问题 – 还有Pedro的病历 |
[14:19] | – I’m trying to identify his body. – Um, yes. | – 我要确认尸体身份 – 好的 |
[14:22] | – Here is the x-ray and, um, the chart. – Oh, thank you. | – 这是X光片 还有病历 – 谢谢 |
[14:26] | I can also get you pedro’s dental records. Wouldn’t that be better in terms of — | 我还可以给你Pedro的牙医记录 确认身份用那个比较好 |
[14:28] | Dental records won’t help in this instance.I mean, the whole face — | 牙医记录现在没用 因为整张脸都… |
[14:31] | Uh, the chart will do! Thank you so much, doctor. | 病历表就好 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:40] | Definitely a match. | 完全吻合 |
[14:42] | Did you happen to see a scar on pedro’s torso, from a knife wound, maybe? | 你看到Pedro身上有伤疤吗 可能是刀伤 |
[14:46] | Not on the left side. | 身体左侧是没有 |
[14:48] | And the right side of his abdomen was missing, along with a lot of other things. | 尸体没有右腹部 还缺其他部位 |
[14:52] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[14:53] | Your three victims also had a few organs removed. | 三个受害人都被切除了部分器官 |
[14:57] | Organs? What organs? | 器官? 什么器官? |
[14:59] | When I started examining what was left of these bodies last night, | 昨晚我开始检查残骸的时候 |
[15:02] | I noticed the first one we identified here — Pedro — | 我发现第一个被确认身份的Pedro |
[15:05] | had a kidney and a liver missing. | 他的肝和一个肾不见了 |
[15:07] | Maybe also a heart — Although I don’t have that part of his body. | 可能还有心脏 尸体没有那个部分 |
[15:10] | But his head and his hands were also gone. | 但他的头跟手也不在 |
[15:12] | So I didn’t know if that meant anything. | 我不清楚这是否意味什么 |
[15:14] | Then this morning, I started in on the second bag of bones. | 今天早上 我开始检查第二袋尸骨 |
[15:18] | No organs. | 啥器官都没 |
[15:20] | A- and the body from yesterday? | 那昨天的尸体呢? |
[15:22] | Heart, liver, kidneys — All gone. | 心脏 肝 肾 都不在 |
[15:25] | Doctor, are you telling me you think these boys were murdered for their organs? | 医生 你是说这些失踪少年 因为他们的器官被谋杀? |
[15:29] | Officially, the cause of death is still undetermined. | 理论上来说 死因还未确定 |
[15:32] | But… | 但是… |
[15:34] | I’ve — I’ve looked very closely at all three bodies. | 我非常仔细地查过了三具尸体 |
[15:38] | And… | 结果… |
[15:41] | the pi?atas are empty. | 内脏都被掏空了 |
[15:49] | Nothing in mexico. | 没有墨西哥方面的 |
[15:53] | Yes, sir? | 长官您找我? |
[15:55] | Where’s ruben? | Ruben在哪儿 |
[15:57] | He’s in the break room watching television. He’snotin the way. | 他在休息室看电视 不碍事的 |
[16:00] | Any progress on finding his mother? | 他妈妈找的有进展么 |
[16:05] | Um, well, sir… | 是这样的… |
[16:08] | Ruben says she’s from manzanillo. | Ruben说他妈妈来自Manzanillo |
[16:10] | My uncle has a close friend there who did some digging around. | 我叔叔有个好友在那 帮着查了查 |
[16:13] | No trace of a maria hernandez…yet. | 没有Maria Hernandez的线索… 暂时没 |
[16:16] | But I’m trying new searches every day. | 可我一直在努力 |
[16:20] | Well… | 那好… |
[16:22] | Let’s see what these, uh, searches of yours have… | 来看看你一直以来的… |
[16:26] | Turned up. | 努力成果 |
[16:35] | You dumped my computer, tao? | 你侵入我的电脑 陶? |
[16:38] | i’m trying to help you, julio. | 我只是在帮你 Julio |
[16:41] | you haven’t been trying to find ruben’s mother. | 你根本没在找Ruben的妈妈 |
[16:44] | You’ve been trying to find babysitters | 你在找保姆 |
[16:46] | and new day camps and schools for the fall. | 日托营 秋季开学的学校 |
[16:49] | There’s not a single search here for a maria hernandez.Not one. | 没有一条是在找Maria Hernandez 一条都没 |
[16:54] | We dragged your office phone logs. | 我们还调了你在办公室的通话记录 |
[16:57] | You have not called mexico once… In two weeks. | 你过去两周没往墨西哥打过电话 |
[17:04] | Now you listen to me, julio. | 听我说 Julio |
[17:05] | Ruben deserves to be with his mother, and his mother deserves to be with him. | Ruben有权跟他妈妈在一块儿 他妈妈也有权照顾Ruben |
[17:10] | She had four years to come back, and she hasn’t done it. | 她有四年时间可以回来 但她没有 |
[17:13] | Julio, you don’t even know her. | Julio 你甚至都不了解她 |
[17:15] | She’s not here, tao! | 她没回来 陶 |
[17:16] | – Hey, what else do I need to know?! – She was deported by an ice agent who was a… | – 我还需要了解什么 – 她被移民局遣返回国 那探员还是 |
[17:19] | – a murdering rapist! – She was probably too afraid to come back! | – 谋杀强奸犯 – 她可能只是不敢回来 |
[17:23] | When you have a child, youfinda way! | 为了孩子 总会有办法回来的 |
[17:32] | no. | 不 |
[17:35] | Ruben’s better off with me and my family. | Ruben跟着我和我家人会更好 |
[17:40] | And I am not giving him back. | 我不会送他回去 |
[17:56] | All right, tao. | 好吧 陶 |
[17:58] | Manzanillo. | |
[18:01] | Check it out with ruben. | 问问Ruben |
[18:02] | If it’s true, then we’ve got a starting point, and | 要是真的 我们就有切入点了 |
[18:05] | it’ll get easier from there. | 事情会好办点 |
[18:07] | How do we get her back into the country? | 我们怎么带她入境 |
[18:11] | Well, I’ve got that covered. | 我会搞定的 |
[18:14] | What if julio’s right? | 要是Julio是对的呢 |
[18:16] | I mean, how doweknow what’s best for ruben? | 我们怎么知道什么对Ruben最好 |
[18:20] | We’re following the law. | 我们依法行事 |
[18:23] | That’show we know what’s best. | 依法的就是最好的 |
[18:40] | Chief, we got a dna hit on the second victim. | 头儿 第二个受害人的DNA有匹配了 |
[18:43] | – Did you get a name? – No, but I matched some open case files. | – 查到名字了? – 没 但跟几起悬案的罪犯匹配 |
[18:46] | Dead guy number two left a baseball cap at the scene of a robbery last year. | 二号受害人去年在一起抢劫案现场 遗留下一顶棒球帽 |
[18:50] | And then two months ago, he cut his arm on a glass door after killing a security guard. | 2个月前 他杀了一个保安之后 被玻璃门划伤了手臂 |
[18:55] | Okay, so our first bag of bones contains a child-molesting rapist, | 好吧 第一个袋子装着娈童犯 |
[18:58] | and the second one holds a murdering armed robber. | 第二个袋子装着杀人抢匪 |
[19:01] | Sounds like someone is doing the city a favor. | 像是有人在替天行道 |
[19:03] | With what Dr. Morales told us, maybe it’s a sign that | 根据Morales法医的说法 可能说明 |
[19:05] | gangs are getting into the organ-selling business. | 黑帮也开始进行器官买卖了 |
[19:08] | yeah, you know, chief, I was doing some research. | 头儿 我做了些调查 |
[19:10] | A kidney can go for over $10,000 on the black market. | 黑市上 一个肾可以卖到一万以上 |
[19:13] | A heart is off the charts. | 心脏能卖更多 |
[19:16] | I mean, ounce for ounce, it’s better than dealing cocaine. | 比起一点点卖毒品 这可好赚多了 |
[19:18] | What are you guys talking about? These are gangsters. | 说什么呢? 这是黑帮啊 |
[19:20] | They’re not interested in organs, and they’re not doing brain surgery on the side, either. | 他们才不会打器官的主意 也不会顺便开颅行医 |
[19:24] | It’s only a theory, julio! | 这只是个假设 Julio |
[19:26] | – Well, your theory’s stupid, tao! – Hey, that’s lieutenant tao! | – 这假设太蠢了 陶 – 你该叫陶副队 |
[19:29] | You knock it off! And I mean it. | 你给我住口 我认真的 |
[19:30] | Okay, so, the autopsy results from the san diego and phoenix bodies | 圣迭戈跟凤凰城的尸检结果表明 |
[19:34] | show the organs still in place. | 尸体的器官都还在 |
[19:36] | So,ourmurders aren’t connected to them. | 我们的凶案跟他们的无关 |
[19:39] | And I think detective sanchez has a point. | 我觉得Sanchez警探说的有道理 |
[19:41] | I seriously doubt that local gang members have the resources or the knowledge | 我也怀疑当地黑帮能有资源跟见识 |
[19:46] | to start trading kidneys and such on the black market. | 进行肾脏和其他器官的黑市交易 |
[19:49] | But who does? That is the question.Who does? | 那么谁有这个能力?这才是问题所在 |
[19:52] | The organ distribution network is pretty strictly regulated. | 对器官分配网络的监管一直都很严格 |
[19:55] | Now, each state has a federally designated organ procurement organization, | 每个州都有联邦指定的器官获取组织 |
[19:59] | an o.p.o.now, Each time they harvest, | 简称O.P.O. 一旦获得器官 |
[20:02] | they report to the united network for organ sharing, | 就立即上报到美国器官分享系统 |
[20:04] | who in turn tell them where to send the hearts, the livers, and stuff. | 系统会指示他们把器官送到指定地点 |
[20:07] | The whole system is actually designed to keep track of every single organ. | 设计这个系统就是为了 追踪所有的移植器官 |
[20:11] | Well, clearly… | 显然 |
[20:15] | it’s not working very well, is it? | 这目标达成得不咋地 是吧 |
[20:22] | So, the o.p.o.Here in california — Does it have a name? | 那 加州的O.P.O.叫什么 |
[20:25] | Life group alliance, like all o.p.o.’s, is a non-profit organization. | 人寿联盟 跟其他O.P.O.一样 是非赢利性的 |
[20:30] | It’s against the law for anyone to sell us organs. | 任何人向我们兜售器官都是违法 |
[20:32] | Well, I appreciate that it’s against the law, ms. Reid, | 我知道那是违法的 Reid女士 |
[20:35] | but most killers don’t care about that. | 不过大多数的杀手不会在乎这点 |
[20:38] | Besides which, you can’t just place any heart into any body. | 就算是吧 你也不能随便找个心脏 就移植到某个人体内去 |
[20:41] | Donors have to be matched with recipients. | 捐献者必须首先跟受献者配型成功 |
[20:44] | You people. | 你们这些人 |
[20:47] | You never do anything but make things harder on us. | 除了给我们帮倒忙就没干过别的 |
[20:50] | Harder in what way? | 我们怎么帮倒忙了 |
[20:51] | Let’s start with a potentially great source for healthy organs — Homicide victims. | 就从一个潜在的大量健康器官来源 –谋杀案受害人说起吧 |
[20:57] | Well, a murder victim’s organs might be used as evidence. | 谋杀案受害人的器官可能会是证据 |
[21:01] | And the guidelines under whichweoperate — Guidelinesaren’t laws. | – 我们依从的指导方针是… – 指导方针不是法律 |
[21:05] | The police aren’t compelled to keep those organs. | 没人强制警方保留那些器官 |
[21:07] | And patients die because you don’t give them to us. | 就因为你们不把器官交给我们 才导致很多病人去世 |
[21:09] | Ms. Reid, so far I’ve got three victims who have been murdered and cut up for parts. | Reid女士 现在有三名被害人 都在被谋杀后遭到分尸 |
[21:15] | And if this case requires it, trust me, | 相信我 如果办案需要 |
[21:17] | I will hold back every organ I can find, | 我会保留我找到的每一个器官 |
[21:19] | including thoseyou’resupposed to be monitoring. | 包括你应该跟踪记录的那些 |
[21:21] | Life group alliance couldnotbe involved. | 人寿联盟不可能跟这事有瓜葛 |
[21:24] | We have an elaborate set of checks and balances | 我们有一整套复杂的制衡程序 |
[21:26] | to prevent undocumented organs from entering our system. | 来避免非法器官进入我们的系统 |
[21:29] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:30] | So are you saying there is no way to get a transplant | 你的意思是如果不在等候名单中 |
[21:33] | without waiting in this line of yours? | 就不可能得到移植器官? |
[21:35] | Well, it would have to go through our database, | 必须要经过我们的数据库 |
[21:37] | but there are directed donations. | 例外是有一些指定捐献者 |
[21:40] | People who want to donate a kidney or bone marrow to specific patients. | 会要求将肾脏或骨髓捐给特定的病人 |
[21:46] | It’s rarer, but thereare some angels among us. | 这情况很少见 不过世界上还是有天使的 |
[21:49] | My victims didn’t have wings. | 可惜 我的受害人都没有翅膀 |
[21:52] | So this database of yours — It would includeeveryone who’s out there | 那你们的数据库里应该会记录 |
[21:55] | searching for an organ donor? Is that correct? | 每一个需要器官移植的人 对吗 |
[21:57] | I suppose you want to see who’s on that list. | 我猜你是要看看名单上都有谁了 |
[22:00] | No, ms. Reid. I want to see whoisn’t. | 不 Reid女士 我想看的是名单上少了谁 |
[22:03] | What are you doing? | 你们在忙什么 |
[22:05] | we’re cross-referencing a database of people | 我们在交叉检查一个数据库 |
[22:07] | who were looking for transplants in southern california two months ago. | 检索那些两个月前 在南加州寻求器官移植的人 |
[22:11] | And eliminating those still waiting today. | 然后排除至今仍在等候名单中的人 |
[22:14] | why? | 理由呢 |
[22:15] | Because kidneys, livers, and especially hearts don’t last very long. | 因为肾脏 肝脏 尤其是心脏 这些器官不能长时间保存 |
[22:18] | So whoever took those organs from our victims | 无论谁拿走了受害人的器官 |
[22:21] | had to transplant them pretty quickly. | 都必须尽快完成移植手术 |
[22:22] | And those people wouldn’t still be on the waiting list. | 拿到了器官的人 就不会还在等候名单上了 |
[22:25] | All right. Here we go. | 好啦 来看看 |
[22:26] | Over the last two months, a total of 319 people fell off the list. | 过去两个月里 共有319人被移出等候名单 |
[22:30] | 74 of them died before getting a transplant, eliminatingthem. | 74人没等到移植就去世了 排除掉 |
[22:34] | Okay, so that leaves 245 people in the l.a. Area who received organs. | 那么还剩下245人获得了器官移植 |
[22:39] | 38 of whom were recipients of direct donors. | 其中38人的器官来自指定捐献者 |
[22:41] | okay, so let’s look 48 hours on either side of the day that pedro was found. | 查一下发现Pedro那天的前后48小时 |
[22:45] | We need to find someone who matches him pretty closely. | 我们得找到最可能获得他器官的人 |
[22:48] | How about oscar garcia, age 16? | 会不会是Oscar Garcia? 他16岁 |
[22:50] | roughly the same age as pedro mota. | 差不多跟Pedro Mota同龄 |
[22:53] | Same ethnicity. Oscar got a kidney. | 人种相同 Oscar获得的是肾脏 |
[22:55] | Okay, uh, lieutenant flynn, would you please bring oscar down here and a parent? | Flynn副队 能不能麻烦你 把Oscar和他的家长请来 |
[23:00] | so, if you’ve identified your first victim, | 既然你已经查到了第一位受害人的身份 |
[23:02] | why haven’t you notified his mother yet? | 为什么还不通知他母亲 |
[23:03] | She waited over a month to report him missing. | 她过了一个多月才报告孩子失踪 |
[23:05] | She’s in no rush to know anything. | 我想她根本就不急着知道这些 |
[23:08] | And what… | 你这是… |
[23:11] | What is the matternow? | 又怎么了 |
[23:12] | I asked you not to sensationalize this case. | 我告诉过你别让这个案子引起注意 |
[23:14] | Now you’re making it look like people are being | 结果你弄得像有人在洛杉矶大街上 |
[23:15] | hunted down in the streets of l.a. For their organs. | 猎杀市民 夺取他们的器官 |
[23:18] | If this oscar kid has a stolen kidney, what are you gonna do — Ask for it back? | 如果这孩子Oscar移植了一个偷来 的肾脏 你要怎么做–去要回来? |
[23:21] | thank you for coming in, mr. Garcia. | 非常感谢您能来 Garcia先生 |
[23:24] | We are so low on funds right now thateverytank of gas really counts. | 现在资金紧缺 汽油很宝贵 |
[23:29] | W- what is it you think the hospital might have done wrong? | 你们觉得医院有什么问题吗 |
[23:32] | Well, um… | 呃… |
[23:34] | Hopefully, nothing. | 我们希望没问题 |
[23:36] | – After you, sir. – Thank you. | – 您先请 先生 – 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Deputy chief johnson, this is jorge and oscar garcia. | 这是Johnson副局长 这两位是Jorge和Oscar Garcia |
[23:43] | – Pleased to meet you. – Good morning. | – 很高兴见到你 – 早上好 |
[23:44] | – Thank you so much for coming in. – pleasure. | – 非常感谢你们能来 – 乐意之至 |
[23:46] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们能来 |
[23:46] | This is david gabriel from the state medical board.He’s here to help us today. | 这是国家医学会的David Gabriel 是来协助我们的 |
[23:50] | Hopefully, this won’t take too long. | 希望不会占用太长时间 |
[23:52] | We just need to do a follow-up on transplants here in southern california. | 我们只是对南加州的 器官移植者进行一下随访 |
[23:56] | I don’t have to tell you how hard these organs are to come by. | 我不说你们也知道 这些器官得来不易 |
[23:59] | And we’ve had a few complaints, so, better to be safe than sorry. | 我们最近接到一些投诉 所以 小心些总好过事后遗憾咯 |
[24:03] | Before we start, oscar, how are you feeling?You doing all right, buddy? | 先问一句 Oscar 你感觉如何 一切正常么 小伙子 |
[24:06] | I’m doing great. And I felt like that right away, too. | 我感觉棒极了 手术后就这么觉得 |
[24:09] | oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[24:10] | He’s — He’s doing a lot better. | 他现在已经好多了 |
[24:12] | Thank god. You’d never know how bad he was before. | 感谢上帝 你们想不到他之前有多糟 |
[24:15] | no. Iwouldn’t. | 我的确无法想象 |
[24:16] | And you were very lucky to find a direct donor. | 能得到指定捐献你真的是非常幸运 |
[24:19] | And just in the nick of time, I understand, too. | 而且也非常及时 我明白 |
[24:21] | Now, the local registry lists your donor’s name as a… | 档案记载你的捐献者名叫… |
[24:25] | Sancho ruiz? Is that correct? | Sancho Ruiz? 对吗? |
[24:28] | Oscar’s second cousin — On his mother’s side of the family. | Oscar的二表弟–他妈妈那边的亲戚 |
[24:31] | Okay.And does — does sancho reside here in los angeles? | 好的 那Sancho也住在洛杉矶吗 |
[24:34] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[24:36] | He — He lives in mexico. | 他住在墨西哥 |
[24:37] | We’d never even heard of sancho. Can you believe that? | 我们从没听说过Sancho 你相信么 |
[24:40] | But when we found him, and it turned out he was a match for me, | 但是当我们找到他 发现他跟我成功配型后 |
[24:43] | sancho said he’d be honored to help. | Sancho说他非常愿意帮忙 |
[24:45] | – ’cause family is family. – isn’t that wonderful? | – 因为血浓于水 – 这不是很棒吗? |
[24:48] | Doing my job, I don’t meet a lot of people like sancho.I can tell youthat. | 告诉你哦 当警察这么多年 我都没遇到过Sancho这样的人 |
[24:53] | How on earth did y’all find him if no one had ever heard of him before? | 如果之前你们都没听说过他 你们到底是怎么找到他的 |
[24:57] | Ancestry.com. | 在Ancestry.com网站上 |
[24:59] | See, a lot of our extended family still lives in mexico. | 我们家族的很多远亲还住在墨西哥 |
[25:03] | And you contacted sanchohow? | 那你们是怎么跟Sancho联系的呢 |
[25:08] | For example, did you speak with sancho on the phone? | 比如 你有没有跟他通过电话 |
[25:11] | No.I didn’t even know about him until we were headed for surgery. | 没有 我直到进手术室前 才知道有这么个人 |
[25:15] | Dad didn’t want to get my hopes up. | 爸爸不想让我抱太大希望 |
[25:17] | After we were through it all, I wrote him a letter thanking him. | 摆脱病痛后 我给他写了封感谢信 |
[25:21] | Didn’t i, dad? | 是吧 爸爸 |
[25:22] | Really? Where’d you send it? | 是吗 信寄到哪儿了 |
[25:25] | The letter, I mean. I mean, what’s sancho’s address? | 你知道Sancho的地址吗 |
[25:27] | We would all really love to talk with him. | 我们非常希望跟他聊聊 |
[25:32] | – no. – mr. Garcia… | – 不对劲 – Garcia先生… |
[25:36] | i need you to give me sancho’s contact information. | 我需要您给我Sacho的联系方式 |
[25:39] | These are not follow-up questions to oscar’s surgery. | 你们不是在随访Oscar的手术 |
[25:46] | I mean, what — what the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[25:48] | Mr. Garcia, why don’t we start over? | Garcia先生 我们还是从头来吧 |
[25:50] | Only this time, I need to advise you of your rights. | 不过这次 我要告诉你你的权利 |
[25:53] | You know what? Don’t bother. | 知道吗? 不用麻烦了 |
[25:54] | ’cause I am not answering any more questions until I speak to an attorney.Okay? | 在跟律师谈过以前 我拒绝回答任何问题 |
[26:08] | no, sir, you’ve been very helpful.Thank you. | 不 你帮了我们大忙 谢谢你 |
[26:11] | Great.So Mr. Garcia’s lawyer already contacted the hospital | 这下好了 Garcia先生的律师 已经跟Oscar |
[26:14] | where oscar got his organ transplant. | 接受器官移植的医院联系了 |
[26:16] | He threatened him with legal action | 如果院方泄露那孩子的病历给我们 |
[26:17] | if they divulge any of the boy’s medical history to us. | 他们就会采取法律行动 |
[26:20] | How about the heads? | 那些头呢 |
[26:21] | Have you found any of the heads yet? | 你们找到那些头了吗 |
[26:24] | I think it would be interesting. | 我觉得那会很有趣的 |
[26:28] | Itwould,wouldn’t it? | 是呀 不是吗? |
[26:32] | Detective sanchez, what about oscar’s so-called cousin, sancho? | Sanchez警探 Oscar那所谓的表弟Sancho咋样 |
[26:35] | He doesn’t exist, period, chief. | 他不存在 完了 头儿 |
[26:39] | Ruben, you don’t need to be hearing any of this. | Ruben 大人说话你就别听了 |
[26:42] | Go watch television with buzz.Buzz! | 跟Buzz看电视去吧 Buzz |
[26:53] | Oh… | 对了… |
[26:54] | I’d give one of my kidneys to julio if he needed it. | 如果Julio需要 我会给他一个肾的 |
[27:01] | But ruben couldn’t just give julio a kidney. | 但Ruben不能就这么给Julio一个肾 |
[27:05] | There would have to be some kind of an exam | 要经过测试 |
[27:07] | to make sure that they were a good match for each other. | 来确定他们能配型才行 |
[27:11] | Wouldn’t they?Uh, where’s pedro mota’s chart from that clinic? | 是这样吧? Pedro Mota的病历呢 |
[27:14] | Oh, I have it, chief! | 在这儿 头儿 |
[27:15] | Is there any kind of test in there that doesn’t go with a knife wound | 有没有跟刀伤 |
[27:18] | – or a broken ankle? – Well, let’s see. | – 或者脚踝骨折无关的测试? – 我看看 |
[27:21] | Right after the surgery, where the doctor put a pin in his ankle, | 脚踝植入钢钉的手术后 |
[27:23] | there’s a — wow — | 做了– |
[27:25] | A ct angiogram scan? | 电脑断层造影扫描? |
[27:27] | Now, what would that have to do with — ooh. | 那跟这个有什么– |
[27:32] | Luminex flow bead dsa determinations. | Luminex流珠数字减影血管造影诊断 |
[27:35] | English, tao. English. | 说人话 陶 |
[27:37] | These are medical assessments used to determine | 这些是对器官的大小及适用度 |
[27:39] | the size and viability of organs for transplant, | 进行评定的医学检测 |
[27:43] | ordered by a Dr. Navarro. | 按一个Navarro医生的要求 |
[27:46] | Dr. Navarro? | Navarro医生? |
[27:47] | But he only volunteers at the clinic. What’s his day job? | 他在诊所只是做义工 正职是什么 |
[27:52] | Dr. Luis navarro — surgery and transplant medicine. | Luis Navarro医生–移植外科医生 |
[27:54] | Admitting privileges, st.Sebastian hospital. | 在圣塞巴斯蒂安医院享有特殊待遇 |
[28:28] | all right. It’s gonna be okay. | 好了 会没事的 |
[28:57] | Excuse me. A- are you waiting for Dr. Navarro? | 打扰下 你在等Navarro医生吗 |
[29:00] | Yes.Yes.I am. Is he here? | 是的 他来了吗 |
[29:02] | Uh, not yet, but we expect him any minute. | 还没 但他随时会到的 |
[29:05] | I’ve just got a few more questions for you. | 我还要问你几个问题 |
[29:06] | Oh, my god. You’re kidding me. | 老天 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:07] | They’re very basic. | 都是很基本的问题 |
[29:08] | Uh, your daughter’s name, the organ she’s receiving, and how long she’s been — | 你女儿的名字 她接受的器官 还有她等了多久– |
[29:12] | Mary witten, a heart, and she’s been waiting for months.Months. | Mary Witten 心脏 她等了好几个月了 |
[29:17] | I mean, in fact, we’d almost given up. | 其实 我们都快放弃了 |
[29:20] | And then Dr. Navarro calls us this afternoon, out of the blue, | 然后今天下午 Navarro医生突然打给我们 |
[29:23] | and tells us to get ready. | 叫我们准备好 |
[29:28] | I hate to think about what some other family is going through right now, | 我不愿意去想别的家庭的遭遇 |
[29:31] | but for us — For us, it’s a miracle. | 但对于我们来说– 要是那心脏能到这儿的话 |
[29:34] | If that heart can just get here. | 这就是奇迹 |
[29:36] | – Chief.Dr. Navarro’s still not — – Yes, david.I know. | – 头儿 Navarro医生还没– – 好了 David 我知道 |
[29:40] | “chief”? Who are you? | “头儿”? 你是哪位? |
[29:41] | When did Dr. Navarro tell you about the heart? | Navarro医生什么时候联系你的? |
[29:44] | A couple of hours ago. Why?What’s wrong? | 几个小时前 怎么 出什么事了吗 |
[29:49] | Excuse me. I’m — I’m sorry. | 失陪了 抱歉 |
[29:50] | No, you can’t do anything to interfere with this surgery! | 不 你不能干扰这个手术 |
[29:52] | Please,sir! This is my daughter’s only chance! | – 请放手 先生 – 这是我女儿唯一的机会 |
[29:54] | – Keep walking. – What is it?! | – 快走 – 什么事 |
[29:56] | Why do you want to talk to Dr. Navarro?! | 你为什么要见Navarro医生 |
[29:57] | Please, tell me! I’m begging you! | 求求你 告诉我 我求你了 |
[29:59] | Please don’t do anything to hurt mary! | 求你 不要伤害Mary |
[30:01] | Oh, my god. | Oh, my god. 天啊 |
[30:55] | Dr. Navarro, put your hands up, and step away from that table! | Navarro医生 把手举起来 离开手术台 |
[30:58] | sorry, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 但我不能这么做 |
[31:01] | This is a sterile environment. Opening that door could compromise my procedure. | 这里是无菌环境 打开那扇门会危及这个手术 |
[31:04] | That’s the point, doctor. | 这就是问题 医生 |
[31:06] | Put your hands in the air and move away from the table, or I’m going to shoot you! | 把手举起来 离开手术台 不然我就开枪了 |
[31:09] | Well, aim for my head, would you? I’m an organ donor. | 那请你对准我的头好吗 我是器官捐献者 |
[31:13] | Look. This boy is gone. | 这孩子已经走了 |
[31:15] | His brain, such as it was, is dead. | 他的大脑跟他活着时一样 已经死亡 |
[31:19] | And his heart… | 他的心脏 |
[31:21] | has stopped. | 也停止了跳动 |
[31:24] | I’ve already removed his kidneys and liver, so the boy’s prognosis isterminal. | 我已经取出了他的肾脏和肝脏 这样他的预后诊断就结束了 |
[31:28] | Please don’t try and come in through — | 请不要试图闯进来 |
[31:30] | Oh, that’s plexiglas.If you’re gonna start shooting, try not to hurt yourselves. | 那是树脂玻璃 你们要开枪的话 小心别伤到自己 |
[31:34] | Look.The boy is dead. And there’s a numeric code on that door. | 听着 这孩子已经死了 那门是要密码的 |
[31:37] | So good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[31:38] | Detective gabriel, stand on that chair, and check out the body. | Gabriel警探 站到凳子上看下尸体 |
[31:42] | A young girl’s life depends on what we do here tonight. | 我们今晚的作为关乎一个女孩的生死 |
[31:44] | You mean mary witten? | 你是说Mary Witten? |
[31:46] | If these men manage to break in here before I’m finished, she dies. | 如果这些人在我完成手术前进来 她就死定了 |
[31:50] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[31:51] | That heart’s not beating. He’s — the kid’s dead, chief.He’s dead. | 心脏没跳 这孩子–已经死了 头儿 他死了 |
[31:54] | Get out your cellphones, gentlemen. I want video of this. | 把手机都拿出来 同志们 把这个录下来 |
[31:57] | – You’re in a world of trouble, doctor! – Really? | – 你惹上大麻烦了 – 是吗 |
[32:00] | What kind of trouble are we talking about? | 什么麻烦 |
[32:01] | In addition to killing pedro mota and removing his organs, | 除了杀害Pedro Mota 摘除他的器官外 |
[32:04] | we just watched you murder this young man. | 我们还目睹了你杀害这个男孩 |
[32:06] | Are you sure you have a proper cause of death? | 你能确定死因吗 |
[32:08] | Because from where i’m standing, it looks like this boy died of a brain hemorrhage. | 在我看来 这孩子死于脑出血 |
[32:11] | That’s all your medical examiner is gonna find. I promise you. | 法医也只会这么判定 我保证 |
[32:13] | All right, then, doctor. You want to stall me?I can stall, too. | 好吧 医生 你想玩拖延战术吗 我也能拖延 |
[32:17] | How long is that heart you’ve been working on good for? | 你那个心脏能保鲜多久 |
[32:19] | Three hours? Four? | 3个小时? 4个? |
[32:22] | We’ll just wait here until you decide to be more forthcoming. | 在你坦白之前 我们就在这儿等 |
[32:25] | And remember, a young girl’s life depends on what we do here tonight. | 记着 我们今晚的作为关乎一个女孩的生死 |
[32:29] | Chief, chief. Look. | 头儿 听着 |
[32:31] | This decision is way above my pay grade, but those organs areevidence. | 我的等级远不够做决定 但那些器官是证据 |
[32:35] | Let me handle this my way. | 让我用我的方式搞定 |
[32:37] | You want mary witten to get that heart, you better answer my questions. | 你要是想Mary Witten拿到那心脏 最好回答我的问题 |
[32:40] | I want a list of all the people that you’ve killed | 我要所有你杀害的人 |
[32:42] | and all of the people who are helping you distribute these organs. | 和所有分配这些器官的人的名字 |
[32:45] | Well, you are asking for the wrong lists. | 你要错名单了 |
[32:47] | What about the list of all the victims these young men left behind them? | 该要这些人手下受害人的名单吧 |
[32:50] | Detective gabriel, call for back-up. I want this door knocked down now! | Gabriel警探 叫支援 马上给我把这门撬开 |
[32:54] | Wait! Please. | 请等等 |
[32:58] | I’ll talk to you. | 我会开口的 |
[33:00] | Just promise me that mary witten will get her heart. | 只要你保证Mary Witten得到这颗心脏 |
[33:02] | all right.You answer my questions truthfully, and I’ll see what I can do about your patients. | 好 你坦诚回答 我尽力帮你的病人 |
[33:06] | How many people have you operated on like this? | 像这样的手术你给多少人做过 |
[33:13] | Miguel here makes five. | 加上这个Miguel 共5个 |
[33:17] | Now, the first one was a homicide victim from six points.I couldn’t save him. | 第一个是个被六点帮杀害的受害人 我救不了他 |
[33:21] | But he looked like he might be a match for a patient of mine, | 但他刚好可能跟我一个病人相匹配 |
[33:23] | so I kept him alive long enough to make sure. | 所以我维持他的生命 检查配对 |
[33:25] | And then I took his liver to save another’s life. | 取了他的肝脏 救了另一条生命 |
[33:29] | And I found myself inspired. | 我深受鼓舞 |
[33:31] | Now, I really don’t expect you to appreciate the difficulty of what I’m doing here, | 我不期望你能理解我做的事有多艰难 |
[33:34] | but there are not that many doctors who could single-handedly — | 可没多少医生能单枪匹马… |
[33:36] | How’d you get around the double-blind system to direct this heart to mary witten? | 你怎样通过两重盲检 把这颗心脏 直接移植给Mary Witten? |
[33:39] | Well, that was forgery, and friends from the 11 transplant hospitals | 伪造文件 我的朋友遍布南加州11所移植医院 |
[33:43] | all over southern california who are exhausted | 已经厌倦了每天眼睁睁地 |
[33:45] | from watching decent people die every day… | 看着那些正直的好人死去 |
[33:47] | I need names, doctor, not a sermon! | 我要的是名字 医生 不是说教 |
[33:49] | Everyone helping me thinks I’m giving them organs from homicide victims. | 帮我的人以为我提供的器官来自 谋杀案的受害者 |
[33:52] | Doctor, youare! | 医生 这是事实 |
[33:54] | You are still stalling, doctor. I can play this game all night! | 医生 你还是在拖延时间 我可以在这陪你玩一整晚 |
[33:56] | How long can mary witten play it? | 但Mary Witten又能拖多久 |
[34:01] | On my laptop behind you, there’s a file with every name that you want, | 你身后我的笔记本上有份文件 名单都在那 |
[34:05] | including the precise measurements of all my potential recipients and their donors. | 包括潜在受捐人和其捐赠者的 精确数据 |
[34:09] | Other donors?You’re planning to do this to other people?! | 其他捐赠者 你还打算对其他人这样做啊 |
[34:13] | Two more. Yes. | 是的 还有两个 |
[34:26] | So you started out using someone else’s murder victim, | 这么说你刚开始是利用谋杀受害者 |
[34:29] | but that’s not how pedro mota came to be here. | 但这不能解释Pedro Mota的情况 |
[34:32] | Pedro mota had a knife wound, like you were told. | 正如我告诉过你的 Pedro Mota有一处刀伤 |
[34:35] | But he had been here before after breaking his ankle. | 但他之前也来过 在他脚踝受伤后 |
[34:38] | yes. | 是的 |
[34:43] | Pedro mota… | |
[34:46] | led the gang rape of a 12-year-old girl. | 带头轮奸了一个12岁的小女孩 |
[34:51] | Her mother came home from work to find in her backyard six teenage boys | 她母亲下班回家 发现六个十几岁的孩子在后院 |
[34:54] | taking turns on her only child. | 轮奸她唯一的孩子 |
[34:56] | But while she was calling 911, she noticed one of them hurt himself, limping away. | 当她打911报警时 注意到其中一个 孩子受了伤 一瘸一拐的跑了 |
[35:01] | So, while I was treating her daughter for… | 所以当我在为她女儿治疗 |
[35:04] | For unspeakable things, | 这难以启齿的伤时 |
[35:07] | who should walk into our clinic with a broken ankle? | 谁带着受伤的脚踝大摇大摆的 走进诊所了呢 |
[35:10] | Pedro mota. | |
[35:12] | You know, with the proper anesthetic, I made pedro extremely talkative. | 稍稍麻醉了下 Pedro就侃侃而谈了 |
[35:18] | So, before he was transformed into a useful member of society, | 所以在被改造成对社会有用之才前 |
[35:21] | he gave me the names of all his little rapist friends. | 他说出了所有参与轮奸的朋友的名字 |
[35:25] | And this ax? | 这把斧头呢 |
[35:28] | It was necessary to the… | 这是必要的术后程序 |
[35:30] | To the post-op procedure I used to make these boys look like cartel victims. | 把这些孩子伪装成贩毒集团的受害人 |
[35:33] | My hope wasto misdirect you. | 我是想误导你们 |
[35:36] | Once I knew you had pedro’s chart, I knew I was running out of time. | 你一拿到Pedro的病历 我就知道没多少时间了 |
[35:44] | I’m still running out of time. | 我确实没多少时间了 |
[35:45] | And this victim — He — he was also part of that gang rape? | 这个受害人–他也是轮奸犯之一吗 |
[35:48] | “victim”? | “受害人”? |
[35:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:52] | Yes.He was. | 他是的 |
[35:55] | I called miguel to tell him that he might have been exposed to an std. | 我告诉Miguel他可能染上了性病 |
[35:59] | And while he was here complaing about the neighborhood whores, | 而他却过来抱怨附近的妓女 |
[36:02] | I stuck a needle in his arm. | 我在他胳膊上扎了一针 |
[36:04] | Now, I really shouldn’t have to explain to law-enforcement professionals | 真没必要向专业执法人员解释 |
[36:06] | how that works. | 操作细节了 |
[36:08] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t you just call the police?! | 我不明白 你为什么不报警 |
[36:10] | You don’t understand because you didn’t struggle… | 你不明白 是因为你没有拼尽全力 |
[36:14] | to save a little girl’s life! | 去救一个小女孩的生命 |
[36:16] | Watch her head swell to twice its size! | 看着她的头肿的有两个大 |
[36:19] | She can’t even identify her own mother anymore, let alone the six teenage… | 她连她母亲都不认得了 |
[36:23] | Animals who mutilated her! | 那六个摧残她的小杂种却逍遥法外 |
[36:28] | You know, there was no dna on her. | 她身上没留下DNA |
[36:30] | And I checked everywhere. Therewasn’tany. | 我到处找 都没找出来 |
[36:33] | “call the poli– ” what were you gonna do?! | “报警” 你们会怎么处理 |
[36:36] | You’re not in charge out here! | 这里你们说了不算 |
[36:38] | Where’s the line for you, doctor? | 你的底线在哪 医生 |
[36:41] | You start by cutting up people youthinkcommitted rape, and who’s next? | 你因为强奸罪就把他肢解 下一个又是谁呢 |
[36:44] | Drug dealers? Thieves? | 毒贩? 小偷? |
[36:47] | People who cross against the light? | 闯红灯的人? |
[36:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:50] | There are two really bad boys out there that I didn’t get to. | 还有两个很坏的男孩逍遥在外 我还没抓到他们 |
[36:54] | Why don’t you give me a year? | 你为什么不再给我一年? |
[36:55] | See what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[36:57] | I can make this place safer thanyoucan. | 我比你们更能给这里带来平安 |
[37:02] | Who gave you the right to play god? | 谁给你权利扮演上帝? |
[37:09] | The position was vacant. | 这职位一直空缺 |
[37:11] | So I took it. | 所以我顶了这个岗 |
[37:20] | Now… | 现在… |
[37:22] | I’ve done my end of the bargain.I’ve… | 我已经实现了我许下的承诺 |
[37:24] | fully confessed. | 我完全认罪了 |
[37:35] | Will mary witten get her heart? | Mary Witten能得到这颗心脏吗? |
[37:37] | Or willyoukeep it… As evidence? | 或者你将把它作为呈堂证物? |
[37:47] | Well, well. | 很好 |
[37:49] | Look who’s playing god now. | 看看现在是谁在扮上帝 |
[37:55] | We can arrest all of navarro’s accomplices if you want, | 如果你想 我们可以逮捕Navarro的全部同谋 |
[37:58] | but I’m not sure the d.a.Will press charges against anyone except him. | 但我不确定 检察官会不会对他以外的人提出诉讼 |
[38:02] | That’s not our decision to make. | 这由不得我们 |
[38:03] | We made lots of decisions that weren’t ours to make. | 我们做下的很多决定都是身不由己 |
[38:05] | So you would have brought the heart in and booked it as evidence? | 你是要把那颗心脏拿去 列为呈堂证供? |
[38:08] | At least we know where it is. | 至少我们知道它在哪 |
[38:11] | – Uh, yes, fritzi. – where are you? | – 喂 Fritzi – 你在哪? |
[38:14] | Uh, still at the hospital, waiting to see if the heart takes.Where areyou? | 还在医院等着看心脏能否成功移植 你在哪? |
[38:18] | Walking towards your office. | 正往你办公室走 |
[38:20] | I have ruben’s mother with me. | 我把Ruben的妈妈带来了 |
[38:23] | Well, it had to be done. | 嗯 这事必须解决 |
[38:25] | Just, uh, watch out for julio for me, would you? | 帮我留意下Julio 好吗? |
[38:29] | – Let me know how it goes. – I will. | – 让我知道事态进展 – 我会的 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | I’m telling you, julio.You can’t just pick it up and expect to win. | 听我说 Julio 你不能一上手就想赢 |
[38:57] | If you want to master this game, | 如果你想精通这个游戏 |
[38:59] | you gotta practice, or I’ll beat you every time. | 就得练习 不然我每次都能打败你 |
[39:02] | ruben! | |
[39:05] | Ma!Ma! | 妈妈 |
[39:22] | julio… | |
[39:23] | Meet maria hernandez. | 这位是Maria Hernandez |
[39:26] | Tao tracked her down outside loreto. | 陶在Loreto追查到她的下落 |
[39:28] | Agent howard arranged to have her flown up. | Howard探员安排她飞过来 |
[39:38] | This is a good thing, julio. | 这是好事 Julio |
[39:46] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Thank you. Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[40:02] | Thank you, julio. | 谢谢你 Julio |
[40:04] | Thank you for finding my mother. | 谢谢你找到我的妈妈 |
[40:07] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[40:11] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[40:13] | You be good to her, okay? That’s your mom. | 跟着她好好的 好吗 她是你妈妈 |
[40:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:09] | julio, I thought you left. | Julio 我以为你走了 |
[41:12] | Perdone, se? | 不好意思 |
[41:15] | Est?Usted casada? | 请问你结婚了吗 |
[41:18] | No. No estoy. | 没 |
[41:20] | Um, I’mnotmarried. | 我没结婚 |
[41:23] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[41:29] | no. | 没 |
[41:30] | Well, then, um, how would you and ruben like to have dinner with me? | 那你和Ruben跟我吃个饭如何? |
[41:36] | I’m sure agent howard has other plans. | 我确定Howard探员有其他安排 |
[41:40] | I do. | 我的确有 |
[41:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:49] | You’re gonna like julio, mom. | 你会喜欢Julio的 妈妈 |
[41:51] | He took me to the firing range with him, | 他带我到打靶场 |
[41:52] | and he shot a bull’s-eye from over a thousand feet away, | 他在1000尺外直中靶心 |