时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | All right,gentlemen.What do we have here? | 先生们 什么情况 |
[01:04] | Looks like a drive-by outside a neighborhood bar. | 看起来像附近酒吧外飞车射击 |
[01:06] | Lots of 7.62 casings,probably from an ak-47. | 很多7.62毫米口径的弹壳 可能出自AK-47步枪 |
[01:10] | We have three male african-american victims. | 有三名非裔美国男性中枪 |
[01:13] | Two dead here,third guy died on his way to the hospital. | 两名当场死亡 另一个在去医院的途中断气 |
[01:16] | There are over 100 patrons of this nightclub holed up inside. | 现有超过100名客人还在酒吧内 |
[01:19] | I thought it would be better to interview them downtown, | 我想还是带回市区录口供好点 |
[01:21] | so I’ve got buses coming in to pick them up. | 所以我叫了车过来接他们 |
[01:23] | Thank you,lieutenant.Just,uh,make sure we don’t let anything slip by. | 谢谢 副队 确保咱别错过什么线索 |
[01:27] | Thank you.All right,detective.What gang are we dealing with here? | 谢谢 警探 这附近有什么帮派 |
[01:30] | In between territories,chief. | 这里是两派辖区交汇处 头儿 |
[01:32] | Maywoods to the north,rolling 50s to the south. | 北面是五月柴帮 南面是秒速团 |
[01:35] | It’s kind of a neutral area gang-wise,so it’s hard to say who might be responsible. | 这里算是两派间的中间地带 很难说是哪边犯的事儿 |
[01:40] | Do we have any idea what time this all went down? | 知道枪击何时停止的吗 |
[01:42] | Uh,the victims left the club around 1:00 a.m. | 被害人凌晨一点左右离开酒吧 |
[01:44] | That’s when a dark blue or black sedan drove down the street. | 一辆深蓝或黑色轿车沿街驶来 |
[01:47] | The,uh,the manager,who was outside having a cigarette at the time, | 酒吧经理当时在外面抽烟 |
[01:50] | said he heard the shooter yell,”what up,t-ball?” before he opened fire. | 说听到枪手开枪前喊 “嘛呢 T仔” |
[01:54] | We’re running “t-ball” through our database now. | 我们正在数据库里查找”T仔” |
[01:57] | Did the manager know of any arguments from inside the club? | 经理有说酒吧里发生过争执么 |
[01:59] | No,he said it was a mellow night. | 没 他说今晚很太平 |
[02:01] | we checked security cameras. | 我们查了监控录像 |
[02:02] | They don’t have any.One of the reasons why this place is so popular. | 店内无争吵 该酒吧因此闻名 |
[02:06] | – Splendid. – sorry you had to wait. | – 好极了 – 抱歉让各位久等了 |
[02:08] | I’m the only guy on tonight. | 我是唯一值晚班的人 |
[02:09] | I’ll be out of your way in a sec. | 马上给你们腾地儿 |
[02:11] | All right,lieutenant.What do we have here? | 好了 副队 有什么发现 |
[02:12] | Chief,that victim tried crawling away. | 头儿 那个被害人曾试图爬走 |
[02:16] | This one… Never had a chance. | 这位…连爬的机会都没有 |
[02:22] | And,uh,that’s what’s left of the one who died on the way to the hospital. | 那些是送医途中身亡的人留下的 |
[02:30] | What is it,detective? | 你有什么想法 警探 |
[02:31] | I’m not sure,chief. | 我不确定 头儿 |
[02:34] | They don’t look like gangsters. | 这些人不像帮派分子 |
[02:37] | This guy’s wearing army dog tags. | 这人戴着军人身份牌 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:50] | This one too. | 这个人也是 |
[02:52] | These men are soldiers. | 这些人是军人 |
[02:58] | chief.Chief. | 头儿 |
[03:00] | Turns out the third victim is alive. | 结果另一个被害人还活着 |
[03:02] | – Where? – County general. | – 他在哪 – 在郡立医院 |
[03:03] | They’re trying to stabilize him now. | 院方正努力稳定他的伤情 |
[03:05] | Lieutenant tao,when y’all interview with the people from the club, | 陶副队 问讯酒吧里的人时 |
[03:07] | we need to keep the facts to ourselves. | 要对案情保密 |
[03:09] | Just find out if anyone from inside knows about these murders. | 看看酒吧里是否有人知晓凶案 |
[03:12] | – Yes,ma’am. – And let’s get these bodies removed before anyone else has a chance to see them. | – 好的 头儿 – 把尸体移走 别被任何人看到 |
[03:15] | Detective gabriel,please call chief pope. | Gabriel警探 请呼叫Pope局 |
[03:17] | Let him know I need to speak with him as soon as possible. | 告诉他我要尽快和他谈谈 |
[03:19] | And,lieutenant flynn,contact the army. | Flynn副队 联系军队 |
[03:21] | Don’t give away any details, | 别透露任何细节 |
[03:23] | but tell them I need a military representative to meet with us tonight. | 但告诉他们我需要一个军队代表 今晚来跟我们会合 |
[03:26] | – Yes,ma’am. – Thank you. | – 是 头儿 – 谢谢 |
[03:37] | guy flatlined three times in the ambulance. | 那家伙在救护车里三次心脏停跳 |
[03:38] | The emt had given up by the time we got here. | 我们赶到时急救医生已经放弃 |
[03:41] | Then out of nowhere,the guy coughs,and now they’re working on him again. | 然后不知怎么的 他开始咳嗽 现在医生又开始抢救他 |
[03:44] | He’s in here. | 他在里面 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Is he conscious? | 他现在有意识么 |
[03:48] | Barely. | 几乎没有 |
[03:49] | I – I need to ask him some questions. | 我要问他些问题 |
[03:51] | Just don’t get in our way. | 别妨碍我们就好 |
[03:52] | What — what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[03:53] | Dog tags are on the tray. | 身份识别牌在盘子里 |
[04:01] | Mr. Baylor? | Baylor先生 |
[04:05] | Mr. Baylor,i’m a police officer. | Baylor先生 我是警察 |
[04:07] | I want to ask you some questions. | 我想问你些问题 |
[04:09] | Ty,look at me.Can you hear me? | Ty 看着我 你听得到我说话么 |
[04:10] | he can’t speak.His lungs have collapsed. | 他不能说话 他有气胸 |
[04:12] | Ty,I want to find out who did this to you. | Ty 我要查明谁对你做了这些 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna ask you some questions,and — ugh. | 我要问你些问题 |
[04:17] | spin an “h” and “h.” He’s got a bilateral hemothorax. | 将线缠两圈h形 他有双侧血气胸 |
[04:19] | we’ve got 400cc in the chest tube. | 胸腔已经导出400cc血 |
[04:23] | I want you to squeeze my hand.Okay? | 我要你捏我的手 好么 |
[04:25] | Squeeze once for “yes” and twice for “no. | 捏一下代表”是” 两下代表”否” |
[04:27] | ” Can you do that? | 能做到么 |
[04:29] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[04:30] | Did you see who shot at you? | 你看到枪手了吗 |
[04:32] | He’s bradying down. | 他心率不齐了 |
[04:33] | D – do you know why you were shot? | 你知道他们为什么向你开枪么 |
[04:35] | Did it have something to do with your military service? | 跟部队有关吗 |
[04:37] | He’s lost his pulse again. | 他心跳又停止了 |
[04:39] | – ty? – Go! Go! We have to open up now! | – 走 得马上手术 |
[04:40] | Ty,did it have anything to do with your military service? | Ty 枪袭和部队有关系吗 |
[04:42] | Let’s go!Coming through. | 快走 借过 |
[05:12] | – guy didn’t make it,huh? – No. No,he didn’t. | – 他没能撑过来吗 – 没有 |
[05:15] | Let chief pope know i’m here,please. | 请告知Pope局长我在这里 |
[05:17] | Uh,he’s not in,and he hasn’t called me back. | 他不在局里 也没有回我电话 |
[05:18] | Well,could you try him again? | 再试着找找他好么 |
[05:20] | This case could end up having national security implications,and I-I may need his help. | 这个案件可能涉及国家安全 我需要他的帮助 |
[05:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:32] | Okay,folks.Here they are. Chief. | 伙计们 头儿 查出受害人身份了 |
[05:35] | Three members of the u.s. Army rangers. | 三个都是美军突击队员 |
[05:38] | Sergeant willy ogedi. | Willy Ogedi中士 |
[05:40] | He’s from tulsa,22. | 来自塔尔萨 22岁 |
[05:42] | We have sergeant lance riggs.He’s 23,from detroit. | Lance Riggs中士 23岁 来自底特律 |
[05:46] | And,uh,here’s the young man you went to the hospital to meet, | 这位你在医院见过了 |
[05:50] | staff sergeant ty baylor,24,los angeles. | Ty Baylor上士 24岁 来自洛杉矶 |
[05:53] | Um,as a matter of fact,he apparently,uh,was raised in this area here, | 事实上 他是在这个地区长大的 |
[06:00] | about four miles from where he was… Shot to death. | 距离他被枪杀的地点大约4英里 |
[06:04] | Now,this is the kicker,everyone. | 各位 重点是 |
[06:06] | These three boys just came home yesterday from afghanistan. | 他们仨都是昨天刚从阿富汗回来的 |
[06:11] | Uh,chief. | 头儿 |
[06:12] | We’ve downloaded 34 of the bar patrons’ phones,so far. | 我们目前已经下载了 34位酒吧客人的手机资料 |
[06:16] | Got three pictures and a video of our victims inside the club. | 找到3张受害人在酒吧的照片 和一段录影 |
[06:22] | Now,people we spoke to said they behaved themselves,stayed out of trouble. | 我们问过话的人都说 他们很规矩 没惹什么麻烦 |
[06:28] | Detective gabriel,you said earlier that the shooter called out a name,”t-ball”? | Gabriel警探 你之前说凶手喊过一个名字 T仔? |
[06:33] | Do we know who that person is yet? | 查出他是谁了吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah.An officer I spoke to in newton said that he knew of a t-ball that ran with the 110 crips. | 查到了 纽顿的一个警官说 有个叫T仔的 是110瘸子帮的 |
[06:41] | 110 crips roll in baylor’s neighborhood,chief. | 头儿 110瘸子帮就在Baylor家一带活动 |
[06:45] | Maybe sergeant ty baylor’s moniker was t-ball? | 莫非Ty Baylor中士的绰号是T仔 |
[06:48] | No.He’s clean.No gang background,no record. | 不 他很清白 没有帮会背景 也没有犯罪记录 |
[06:50] | Uh,lieutenant tao,did anyone from inside the club actually see the bodies? | 陶副队 酒吧里的人有没有见过尸体的 |
[06:54] | No. Manager says whenever he hears gun shots,he keeps everyone inside until the police arrive. | 没有 酒吧经理说他一听到枪声 就让所有人待在室内直到警方到达 |
[07:00] | Chief? This is major edward dorcet. | 头儿 这位是Edward Dorcet少校 |
[07:03] | He was contacted by our military affairs officer. | 我们军队事务官找他来的 |
[07:06] | Uh,major,this is deputy chief johnson. | 少校 这位是Johnson副局长 |
[07:08] | Pleasure,ma’am. | 幸会 长官 |
[07:10] | Um,is there someplace that we could talk privately? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[07:14] | Thank you so much for coming in,major dorcet. | 谢谢你抽空过来 Dorcet少校 |
[07:16] | I’m assuming that the fbi has been notified,as well. | 已经通知联邦调查局了吧 |
[07:22] | We haven’t determined if this is a federal crime. | 我们还没确定这是一起联邦罪案 |
[07:24] | But as soon as we do — | 一旦我们能确定… |
[07:25] | Chief johnson… Three members of the united states military are dead. | Johnson局长 3名美国军人被枪杀了 |
[07:28] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[07:30] | And so you may also be aware that we are potentially looking at a terrorist act here. | 那你也应该知道这可能是恐怖袭击 |
[07:34] | There are people who need to be notified. | 我们得警告士兵们 |
[07:36] | Look,major,I asked you here,in person,because I’m going to need your help. | 少校 我以个人名义请你来 是因为我需要你的帮助 |
[07:40] | Right now,we need to treat these murders exactlylike a gang drive-by. | 现在我们得把这起案件 当帮会飞车枪击案处理 |
[07:44] | It is very,very important that you don’t give any information to your superiors — | 你不能向上级透露任何信息 这相当 相当重要 |
[07:48] | Excuse me,but I have three important objectives here. | 对不起 但是我有3个重要任务 |
[07:51] | First,I have to notify the department of defense in case this shooting was a terrorist attack on our soldiers. | 一 万一这是一起针对军人的恐怖袭击 我必须通知国防部 |
[07:57] | Then I must make sure that the person responsible is apprehended, | 二 我一定要逮捕凶手 |
[07:59] | and the families of these men need to be notified. | 三 我要通知死者的家属 |
[08:04] | – Chief johnson. – What is it,commander? | – Johnson局长 – 什么事 队长 |
[08:06] | There’s a guy here claiming to have information on these murders. | 有个人声称他有关于这起案件的信息 |
[08:09] | Well,where is he? | 他人在哪儿 |
[08:11] | He doesn’t want to come into the murder room. | 他不愿意进谋杀调查室 |
[08:12] | Too many eyes between here and the elevator. | 从这里到电梯人多眼杂 |
[08:20] | Would you contact our official fbi liaison and alert him to my situation with major dorcet? | 你能联系联邦调查局的联络官 告知他我和Dorcet少校这边的情况吗 |
[08:25] | You got it,chief. | 没问题 头儿 |
[08:32] | Chief johnson,this is turell,sergeant ty baylor’s twin brother. | Johnson副局 这是Turell Ty Baylor中士的孪生兄弟 |
[08:42] | You must be t-ball. | 你一定就是T仔了 |
[08:53] | Turell baylor,also known as t-ball. | Turell Baylor 别号T仔 |
[08:55] | Spent two years in juvie for armed robbery. | 曾因持械抢劫在少教所待过两年 |
[08:58] | As an adult,he served 90 days on a gun possession, | 成年后 因为非法拥有枪支 坐过90天牢 |
[09:01] | was arrested twice for narcotics,but no charges were filed,chief. | 两次因贩毒被捕 但是没有被起诉 |
[09:04] | this guy’s been an active member of the 110 crips since he was 15 years old. | 他从15岁起 就是110瘸子帮的活跃分子 |
[09:08] | None of that changes anything. | 这些都不说明什么 |
[09:09] | And everything about these murders says “gangs.” | 一切线索都说明这是帮会凶杀案 |
[09:12] | Major,it’s pretty clear that whoever shot these men was aiming at the wrong brother. | 少校 很明显凶手是杀错人了 |
[09:16] | and when you have proof of that,i’ll be out of your hair. | 要是你有证据 我就不多嘴了 |
[09:19] | But at this point,I have standing orders to report these murders to the d.o.d. | 但现在 我受命向国防部汇报这起案件 |
[09:22] | And confirm that this was not a terrorist attack. | 我得确认这不是恐怖袭击 |
[09:24] | Beyond that,I must see that the responsible party,or parties,are apprehended. | 还必须看到凶手 或幕后帮派被绳之于法 |
[09:29] | Also,the families of these men deserve to know what happened to them. | 另外 受害人的家人有权利知情 |
[09:32] | Sir,the minute you report this,the killer will find out he shot the wrong man. | 少校 你一旦报告上去 凶手就会知道他杀错人了 |
[09:36] | And when this goes public,I will lose theonly tactical advantage I have. | 如果案情公诸于众 我将失去唯一的战术优势 |
[09:41] | Look,major,you want to run and tell your superiors the sky is falling,go ahead. | 少校 你想跑去报告上级 说天要塌下来了 请便 |
[09:46] | But it’s not gonna look good for you when homeland security raises the threat level | 但如果国安局提高了警戒等级 结果你的兵只是在错误的时间 |
[09:50] | and it turns out your guys were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 出现在了错误的地点 你可就吃不了兜着走了 |
[09:56] | Maybe you’re unfamiliar with what happened in little rock last year,or fort hood. | 你可能不了解去年在小石城 和胡德堡发生的案件 (均为09年 多名士兵被枪杀的重案) |
[10:01] | But these attacks on our soldiers are not uncommon. | 这类袭击士兵的案件不是偶然 |
[10:04] | Our active-duty personnel need to — No — | 我们的现役士兵需要…不 |
[10:06] | theydeserveto be alerted to the potential for more acts of violence. | 他们应该被告知 可能会遭遇更多暴力袭击 |
[10:10] | Major,my father was an air force officer for 25 years,and I was born on a military base. | 少校 我父亲在空军服役25年 我是在军事基地出生的 |
[10:15] | And — and — and tonight I held ty baylor’s hand as he died. | 还有…今晚 在Ty Baylor弥留之际 我正握着他的手 |
[10:19] | Believe me,no one is more committed to finding out who did this than I am. | 相信我 没有人会比我更想 将凶手缉拿归案 |
[10:23] | Just give me 15 minutes,let me go in there and talk to sergeant baylor’s brother | 给我15分钟 让我去和Baylor中士的兄弟谈谈 |
[10:26] | and see if I can’t nail down exactly what happened tonight. | 看能不能搞清楚 今天晚上究竟发生了什么 |
[10:31] | Just 15 minutes,please. | 只要15分钟 拜托了 |
[10:35] | Tell me how you found out about your brother being shot,turell. | 告诉我 你是怎么知道 你的兄弟被杀了 Turell |
[10:39] | My cellie was getting blown up, | 一群蠢蛋 以为死在那儿的是我 |
[10:41] | getting texts from fools thinking I was the one who got hit out there. | 发来的短信快把我的手机搞爆了 |
[10:44] | Thing is,people gotta go on thinking that,or they’re gonna try again. | 问题是 要让他们以为确实如此 不然他们会卷土重来 |
[10:47] | Or they’re gonna go after my family,instead. | 或是转而对我的家人下手 |
[10:50] | That’s why I want protection. | 所以我需要保护 |
[10:53] | – Protection? – Police protection. | – 保护? – 警方的保护 |
[10:55] | Can you do that? | 可以吗? |
[10:56] | ’cause they killed my brother on accident. | 他们已经误杀了我的兄弟 |
[10:57] | I was the dude who they was after. | 他们要杀的其实是我 |
[11:01] | uh… Are you in a gang,turell? | 呃…你参加了帮派吗 Turell? |
[11:04] | What you think,homes? | 你说呢 大侦探? |
[11:07] | What makes you believe you were the intended victim tonight,and not your brother? | 你为什么觉得他们今晚的目标是你 而不是你的兄弟? |
[11:11] | Ty? | |
[11:12] | No. Everyonelikes ty. | 不会的 每个人都喜欢Ty |
[11:15] | Yeah,he joined up with the army,bought his ticket out of here. | 是啊 他参军 走上了正道 |
[11:18] | But you stayed behind. | 而你是落后分子 |
[11:19] | Chose the life.You know. | 选择自己的人生 你懂的 |
[11:21] | That’s why it’s me they after. | 所以他们的目标是我 |
[11:23] | And it ain’t like tonight has been the first time,neither. | 今晚的事也不算是第一次 |
[11:25] | Someone’s tried to kill you before? | 曾有人想谋杀你? |
[11:27] | A few days ago.Thursday. | 几天前 星期四 |
[11:31] | Tell me. Where did this happen? | 告诉我地点 |
[11:33] | – I was on 59th. – 59th and what? | – 我在第59大道上 – 第59大道哪里? |
[11:38] | If you want my help,you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你想要我帮忙 就说详细点 |
[11:42] | I was coming up on crocker,I guess. | 应该是在Crocker街附近 |
[11:44] | It was like 4:00 in the afternoon,and this dude rolls up in a black cutlass,just unloads on me. | 大概下午4点 有人开着黑色短剑车 突然朝我开枪 |
[11:50] | the manager told us that the car in the club drive-by tonight wasdark blue or black. | 经理说 今晚驶过酒吧的车 正是深蓝或黑色的 |
[11:53] | I dropped behind some trash cans,heard the shots popping all around. | 我躲在几个垃圾桶后面 被枪声包围了 |
[11:58] | He took off.I boned out,hit the first alley I could find. | 车一开走 我就冲进了最近的小巷 |
[12:03] | Show us exactly where. | 画出准确的地点 |
[12:17] | Buzz. | |
[12:20] | Chief,it’s legit. | 头儿 确有其事 |
[12:21] | There was a radio call for shots fired at 59th and crocker for 4:15 p.m.On thursday. | 有通无线电呼叫称 周四下午4:15 第59大道和Crocker街交汇处有枪声 |
[12:26] | All right.We’re gonna send a few detectives there,see if we can confirm your story. | 好吧 我们会派警探到现场 看你说的是否属实 |
[12:30] | okay,you got this,sanchez. | 你去吧 Sanchez |
[12:32] | Grab tao on your way out. | 找陶副队和你一起去 |
[12:33] | Bring back a bullet that matches the bullets fired at our soldiers,please. | 拜托找颗能和杀害咱士兵的子弹 相符的子弹吧 |
[12:39] | while we wait on that,why don’t you tell me why you think someone’s trying to kill you? | 等结果的时候 不如告诉我 你觉得为什么有人要杀你 |
[12:48] | There was a store.All right?It was nearby where I lived. | 有家便利店 离我住的地方很近 |
[12:52] | Been there forever.Everyone knows it’s off limits. | 是家老店 谁都知道那儿是禁区 |
[12:56] | Like,you don’t steal so much as a candy bar from this place.You feel me? | 不能从那家店里偷哪怕一块糖 明白吗 |
[12:59] | A few weeks ago,it got robbed and a couple people got killed. | 几周前 店被抢了 有几个人被杀 |
[13:03] | – And you were a witness? – Can’t say. | – 你是目击者? – 我不能说 |
[13:06] | Where did you say this t-ball lived again? | 这个T仔住在哪儿来着? |
[13:09] | Newton. | 纽顿 |
[13:11] | Tell her he’s talking about the shootin’ newton murders. | 跟她说 他说的是纽顿的枪击案 |
[13:15] | She’ll know what you mean. | 她会明白的 |
[13:17] | Chief… He’s talking about the shootin’ newton murders. | 头儿 他说的是纽顿的枪击案 |
[13:21] | – I think I know the case you’re talking about. – You do? | – 我想我知道你在说哪个案子 – 是吗? |
[13:23] | There was a double murder at a convenience store in your neighborhood. | 你家附近的一个便利店里 有2人被枪杀 |
[13:26] | The 74-year-old owner was shot to death,along with his 8-year-old grandson. | 74岁的老人和他8岁的孙子 |
[13:30] | Yeah,that’s the one.Yeah. | 对 就是这个 |
[13:33] | Why don’t you tell me what you know about these murders,turell? | 为什么不告诉我 对这起谋杀 你知道些什么 Turell? |
[13:35] | Not until I know you’re gonna protect us — Me andmyfamily. | 除非我确信 你会保护我和家人的安全 |
[13:39] | – Look,you answer our questions first,okay? – No,my mom and my sister first! | – 你先回答我们的问题 好吗 – 不 先保护我妈和我妹 |
[13:44] | Okay,just… Please! | – 行吗 只要…求你了 |
[13:47] | My brother’s already dead ’cause of me. | 我已经害死了我兄弟 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | We’re gonna send someone out there to pick them up.2623 holly. Is that correct? | 我们会派人去霍利路2623号接她们 这地址没错吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah.Yeah,that’s my spot. | 对 就是那儿 |
[13:59] | Detective gabriel,would you and lieutenant provenza see to it that Mrs.Baylor | Gabriel警探 你和Provenza副队负责 |
[14:02] | and her daughter are taken to a secure location? | 把Baylor先生的家人带到安全的地方 |
[14:05] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 头儿 |
[14:15] | chief,newton was looking at a suspect named reggie moses. | 头儿 纽顿案有个嫌疑人 叫Reggie Moses |
[14:23] | Okay. Your family’s gonna be safe. | 好了 你的家人会安全的 |
[14:26] | Major. Special agent howard,l.a.p.d.’s fbi liaison. | 少校 我是特别探员Howard FBI在洛杉矶警署的联络人 |
[14:30] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:31] | You have to help me with this woman. | 你得帮我搞定这女人 |
[14:33] | Why don’t you tell me what you know about these convenience store murders, | 不如说说你所知道的 那些便利店杀手的情况 |
[14:35] | and maybe we can find the person who killed your brother? | 或许我们能找到杀害你兄弟的凶手 |
[14:39] | Should I be looking at reggie moses? | 跟Reggie Moses有关吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah.Reggie moses.Yeah. Yeah,he 110 crip. | 没错 是Reggie Moses 他是110瘸子帮的成员 |
[14:48] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[14:49] | And why do you think it was him? | 为什么觉得是他? |
[14:53] | Were you involved somehow? | 你们之间有什么过节吗 |
[14:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:58] | I just got to make sure I ain’t gonna get in trouble. | 我得确保自己不会惹上什么麻烦 |
[15:01] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[15:07] | That’s not a guarantee I can make at this time. | 我现在不能向你保证 |
[15:11] | Why don’t you sit tight? | 你不如坐在这等着吧 |
[15:25] | Agent howard.Nice of you to join us. | Howard探员 欢迎你的加入 |
[15:28] | Although I’m afraid we may have called you here for no reason. | 不过我们恐怕让你白跑了一趟 |
[15:31] | Excuse me?Why is that? | 什么? 怎么说 |
[15:32] | Uh,well,major,it seems pretty clear to me from that interview that we’re dealing with a gang matter here. | 少校 刚才的审问已经清楚表明 我们手头上是一宗帮派案件 |
[15:37] | And that does not fall under the purview of the fbi. | 这种小事不足以劳FBI大驾 |
[15:40] | – Look,all I heard was a story from a frightened kid – why aren’t you understanding this,major? | – 我只听到一个试图自保的小毛孩 – 少校 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[15:43] | Who might be trying to save his own skin. | 编出来的故事 |
[15:44] | And not only that,it seems pretty clear that this t-ball is holding something back. | 不仅如此 很明显 那个T仔还有所隐瞒 |
[15:48] | I say that you give him some kind of immunity agreement so | 要我说 你该与他达成豁免协定 好让他… |
[15:51] | – that he tells you what he knows without fear of the consequences! – Oh,that is absolutely out of the question. | – 知无不言 不用担心后果 – 这绝不可能 |
[15:54] | Major,for all we know,t – ball and reggie moses robbed that store together. | 少校 据我们所知 T仔 和Reggie Moses一起抢劫了那家店 |
[15:57] | Then t-ball could be a corroborating witness who could put reggie away, | 那就可以让T仔转为指证Reggie 的污点证人 |
[16:01] | which would allow me to at least partially comply with my standing orders to report this to — | 好让我能至少完成部分使命 向上级报告– |
[16:06] | – I need more time to prove that the — I just gave you more time. | – 我需要更多时间来证实 – 我刚已经给了你足够的时间 |
[16:08] | And I just gaveyou a plausible explanation for what happened. | 而我刚已经给了你一个 关于案情较为可信的解释 |
[16:12] | Please,major,I- I need — Just give me until noon to find reggie moses. | 少校 拜托了 只要让我找到 Reggie Moses 就中午之前 |
[16:16] | – I can’t wait that long. – Wait,wait. Hold on,hold on.Major. Major. | – 我没法等这么久 – 等等 少校 |
[16:20] | While we let the l.a.p.d. Find this reggie moses, | 让洛杉矶警署去找Reggie Moses |
[16:22] | why don’t you and I notify the families of these soldiers? | 你我何不先通知士兵家属呢 |
[16:25] | Now,wait,chief johnson,please. | 请别急着说话 Johnson副局长 |
[16:27] | We will notify the families of these soldiers that their sons died in what may have been a terrorist attack. | 我们就对士兵家属说 他们的儿子可能死于一场恐怖袭击 |
[16:32] | But we will stress that this information remain secret until the military | 但是我们要强调他们必须保密 |
[16:35] | and the fbi can confirm the nature of the ongoing threat. | 直到军队和FBI能确认持续威胁的性质 |
[16:38] | You’re asking me to lie. | 你这是在叫我撒谎 |
[16:39] | wait,wait.You either think that this was a terrorist attack or you don’t,major — | 等等 少校 你可以认为这是 或者不是一场恐怖袭击 |
[16:44] | – Which one is it? – No. Listen. | – 你认为是哪个 – 不 听着 |
[16:45] | Speaking for the fbi,I think we give the l.a.p.d. Until noon to find reggie. | 我代表FBI 决定给洛杉矶警署 中午之前的时间 来寻找Reggie |
[16:49] | After that,if chief johnson is wrong about who killed these soldiers, | 在那之后 如果Johnson副局长 对杀害这些士兵的凶手判断错误 |
[16:53] | I am sure she will help you sound the alarm herself. | 我相信 她会自愿帮你敲响警钟的 |
[17:01] | Fine. We’ll notify the families as the fbi suggests. | 那好 我们就按照FBI所建议的 先通知士兵家属 |
[17:04] | But if other soldiers die today under similar circumstances,it’s on you. | 但如果今天再有其他士兵死于 类似的情况 算在你头上 |
[17:15] | Okay.Uh,lieutenant flynn. | 好了 Flynn副队长 |
[17:16] | I desperately need to speak with reggie moses.Let’s see if we can bring him in. | 我需要立刻与Reggie Moses谈谈 看看能否把他带来 |
[17:19] | A – and get a warrant for his house. | 还有 弄一张搜查他房子的搜查令 |
[17:21] | Maybe we can find some weapons that ties him to last night’s murders. | 或许我们可以找到武器弹药 证明他与昨晚的凶案有关 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 辛苦你了 |
[17:25] | I,uh,figure you’ll want the files for the shootin’ newton murders transferred to major crimes? | 我猜 你要把纽顿枪击案资料转到重案组 |
[17:29] | Yes,commander.Thank you.A – and get chief pope down here,please? | 没错 队长 谢谢你了 还有 请你把Pope局长叫下来 |
[17:33] | A – as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[17:35] | I – I need his support for the l.a.p.d.’s position on this case. | 我需要他在本案上 支持洛杉矶警署的立场 |
[17:39] | Chief,the fact that you made the short list for chief of police and pope didn’t — | 副局 你进入了局长最终候选人名单 而Pope落选了… |
[17:45] | Well,he’s… He’s a little bit off balance. | 这么说吧 他有点措手不及 |
[17:48] | Then straighten him out,please. | 那就拜托你帮他理清头绪吧 |
[17:51] | I’m not about to let the killer of three american soldiers go free just because his nose is out of joint. | 我不能让那个杀了三名美国士兵 的嫌犯逃脱 仅仅因为他很失望 |
[18:05] | charlie niles. | |
[18:06] | Owned his store for 33 years. | 他的店开了33年 |
[18:08] | He’d give out candy to any kid who came in and showed him a good report card. | 他向来店里给他看优秀成绩单的 孩子发放糖果 |
[18:12] | Practically considered family in the neighborhood. | 是备受街坊尊敬的家庭 |
[18:15] | His grandson,chris,turned 8 a month ago. | 他的孙子 Chris 一个月前刚满8岁 |
[18:18] | Shooter used a 9mm. | 嫌犯用的是把直径9毫米的枪 |
[18:20] | No hits on the casings. | 数据库中无匹配信息 |
[18:21] | Crime scene photos are in here… If you want to see them. | 如果你想看 这是犯罪现场的照片 |
[18:25] | It didn’t hit the press,but,uh,apparently,little chris here was,uh, | 新闻报道中没有说明 但是很明显 照片上的小Chris |
[18:29] | chased into a storage room,where he was… | 被追到了一间小储藏室内 也就是他被… |
[18:32] | Shot in the head. | 射中头部的地方 |
[18:35] | What do they know about reggie moses? | 关于Reggie Moses了解什么情况 |
[18:37] | Well,they say that he’s the number-three man in the 110 crips. | 据说他是110瘸子帮的第三把交椅 |
[18:41] | Certainly has the rap sheet to prove it. | 当然 犯罪记录也可以证明这一点 |
[18:46] | Hello.Major.Notifications go okay? | 你好 少校 通知进行的还顺利吗 |
[18:50] | Well,the families have agreed to keep the information to themselves for the moment,if that’s what you mean. | 家属们都答应暂时保密 如果你是想问这个 |
[18:54] | I’m arranging for the fbi to relieve gabriel at the safe house, | 我安排FBI在安全屋协助Gabriel |
[18:57] | where we’re protecting t – ball’s family. | T仔的家人已经过去接受保护了 |
[18:59] | We’ll maintain them there till further notice. | 得到进一步通知前 就让他们呆在那 |
[19:01] | Thank you so much,agent howard. | 非常感谢你 Howard探员 |
[19:04] | Uh,commander.Any word on chief pope? | 队长 Pope局长怎么说 |
[19:06] | He’ll be here shortly.. | 他马上就来 |
[19:09] | Chief,we found the bullets on 59th street right where turell said we would. | 头儿 正如Turell所说 我们在59大街上发现了子弹 |
[19:12] | And ballistics confirm they came from the same ak-47 used to kill our soldiers last night. | 根据弹道科检验 都来自昨晚枪杀士兵的那把ak47 |
[19:18] | But the weapon from the convenience store was a 9mm, | 但便利店那把枪口径是9毫米的 |
[19:20] | so if what turell said is true,then reggie switched guns. | 如果Turell说的是真的 那就是Reggie换了枪 |
[19:24] | Provenza: newton found reggie’s prints all over the store counter. | 纽顿警局在商店柜台 发现了多处Reggie的指纹 |
[19:27] | So it seems like he’s the right guy. | 看来他就是我们要找的人 |
[19:29] | Also,according to the dmv,reggie moses owns a black ’97 cutlass like the one t-ball says was used by whoever shot at him. | 车管所记录显示Reggie Moses 有辆黑色97年产的卡特拉斯 – 和T仔说杀他的人开的车一样 – 也符合目击者对昨晚凶车的描述 |
[19:37] | And that also matches the description of the car used in the drive-by last night. | |
[19:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Reggie moses is a powerful member of the 110 crips. | Reggie Moses是110瘸子帮的核心成员 |
[19:48] | I see him doing a drive-by,but why would he rob a store that’s being protected by his own gang? | 我明白他为什么驾车开枪 但为何抢劫自己帮派保护的商店呢 |
[19:53] | And shoot an 8-year-old boy in the process? | 并且在过程中射杀一个8岁的男孩? |
[19:55] | well,if it doesn’t feel right,it’s because there’s something turell isn’t telling you. | 如果有什么不对劲的地方 那就是Turell还有所隐瞒 |
[19:59] | I’ve said it before.Give him immunity. | 我已经说过了 批准他豁免权 |
[20:01] | – major — And get his story. | – 少校 – 换取他的证词 |
[20:02] | – That is not an option. – Major. | – 别无选择 – 少校 |
[20:03] | It’s pretty clear that he had nothing to do with last night’s drive-by. | 很明显 他和昨晚的飞车枪击无关 |
[20:05] | uh,excuse me,major. | 打扰一下 少校 |
[20:08] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[20:09] | Meet reggie moses.You want him in there? | 这是Reggie Moses 送他去那屋吗 |
[20:13] | Yes,please. | 好 麻烦了 |
[20:16] | okay,well… Reggie’s house came up clean — No guns,no ammunition. | Reggie家很干净 没有枪或弹药 |
[20:22] | But we have his cell,and that’s another matter. | 但是我们找到了他的手机 这是另一回事了 |
[20:25] | He got a text last night.Check this out. | 昨天他收到一条信息 听着 |
[20:27] | “yo,club beatz turells in the house. | “嗨 Turells在Beatz酒吧” |
[20:30] | ” Who sent that text? | 是谁发的 |
[20:32] | It’s from a prepaid phone,so there’s no way of knowing. | 从预付费手机发的 查不到是谁 |
[20:34] | Reggie’s crew is smart. | Reggie的同伙很狡猾 |
[20:35] | Fyi,newton division said that reggie lawyered up at the drop of a hat. | 还有 纽顿分局的人说 Reggie一见到警察就要求请律师 |
[20:39] | Really? | 是么 |
[20:43] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[20:47] | Pardon me,gentlemen. | 失陪了 先生们 |
[20:50] | You ever deal with her before? | 你没和她共事过吧 |
[20:54] | Uh,on and off. | 呃 偶尔会吧 |
[20:55] | Piece of work. | 真是极品 |
[20:57] | My opinion,she needs to get laid. | 要我说 得先上了她才行 |
[21:01] | I don’t think that’s the problem,really. | 说真的 我觉得那不是问题所在 |
[21:08] | Reggie,I take it you’re familiar with the niles convenience store? | 我知道你很熟悉奈尔斯便利商店吧 |
[21:13] | – The police found your prints there. – so? | – 警察在那发现了你的指纹 – 那又怎样? |
[21:16] | So,they found them while looking into the murder | 他们可是在调查谋杀案时发现的 |
[21:18] | of the store’s owner and his 8-year-old grandson. | 店主和他8岁的孙子被杀 |
[21:21] | Maybe I been there before. | 或许我以前去过那 |
[21:23] | But that doesn’t mean I killed nobody. | 但也不意味着我杀过任何人 |
[21:25] | Besides… I went through this already with them other cops in newton. | 还有… 我已经和纽顿警方说过这些了 |
[21:29] | yeah,but now we’re pretty sure there’s someone who can identify you for those murders. | 是 但现在我们很确信有人能 指认你对这起谋杀案负责 |
[21:32] | Fool,please. | 愚蠢 |
[21:34] | I bet you all the cash in your pocket there ain’t no such witness. | 我赌你口袋里所有的钱 没有目击证人 |
[21:38] | really? | 是吗 |
[21:39] | Did something happen to that witness? | 目击证人出什么事了么 |
[21:42] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[21:43] | Listen,lady. | 女士 听着 |
[21:45] | I’m gonna tell you like I told them other cops who was coming at me. | 我要说的 和我之前对那些警察说的一样 |
[21:48] | – I want a lawyer. – Damn it. | – 我要请律师 – 该死的 |
[21:51] | Major,I’m assistant chief will pope. | 少校 我是助理局长Will Pope |
[21:52] | Uh,commander taylor brought me up to speed. | Taylor长官让我来接手 |
[21:54] | How can I help you? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[21:55] | Lieutenant flynn,why don’t you put reggie here | Flynn副队 叫Reggie等律师的时候 |
[21:57] | in my conference room while he waits for his attorney? | 呆在我会议室吧 |
[22:01] | And,uh,turn on the news for him. | 还有 帮他把电视打开看看新闻 |
[22:03] | Let’s keep him abreast of current events. | 让他认清当前的形势 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Come in. | 请进 |
[22:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[22:23] | We need turell to tell us what he knows. | 我们得让Turells说出内情 |
[22:24] | And offering him an immunity agreement is the wrong play to make at this time. | 现在给他批准豁免权是绝对错误的 |
[22:29] | I have just set up reggie to confess. | 我才开始让Reggie慢慢坦白交代 |
[22:30] | how?He asked for his lawyer. | 怎么坦白 他请了律师 |
[22:32] | If you allow me to keep him watching the news,he’ll revoke. | 如果你能让他看新闻 他会撤回要求的 |
[22:35] | I – I just need four more hours. | 只需再给我四小时 |
[22:36] | You’re actually asking formoretime?I don’t believe this. | 你还想要更多的时间 真不敢相信 |
[22:39] | Major. | 少校 |
[22:40] | Turell’s involvement in this case is way too murky right now to offer him a pass. | Turell参与这起案件的程度还不详 不能就这样放过他 |
[22:44] | If he tells me that he was reggie’s accomplice, | 如果他说Reggie是共犯 |
[22:46] | then he is as responsible for the death of that little boy | 那他就要为那个小男孩的死负责 |
[22:49] | as if he pulled the trigger himself. | 就如同他亲自开的枪一样 |
[22:51] | We cannot offer him immunity. | 我们不能批准他豁免权 |
[22:53] | Yeah.Actually… | 事实上… |
[22:55] | You’re considering this? | 你想给他豁免权? |
[22:56] | I don’t care if turell,or t-ball, | 我不在乎Turell或是…T仔 |
[22:58] | or whatever his name is was a witness to what happened | 随便他叫什么吧 在便利商店里 |
[23:01] | in this convenience store or an accomplice. | 是目击证人还是共犯都好 |
[23:03] | – All I care about is reggie moses – i’m well aware of your objectives. | – 我只关心Reggie Moses – 我很清楚你的目的 |
[23:05] | Arrested for the murders of my soldiers! | 以及逮捕谋杀我的士兵们的罪犯 |
[23:07] | And if the immunity agreement can do that,that’s it. | 如果豁免协议有用 那就用它 |
[23:09] | I will get reggie to confess. | 我会让Reggie认罪的 |
[23:10] | Just give me four — Make it three more hours. | 给我四个–三个小时 |
[23:13] | – Just three more hours. – You’re out of time! | – 就三个小时 – 没那时间 |
[23:15] | So make the immunity deal,or I make my call. | 要么给他豁免权 要么我就上报了 |
[23:19] | Let me know what you’re gonna do. | 决定了再找我 |
[23:26] | Brenda,look,whatever else happens here, | Brenda 听着 不管怎么样 |
[23:28] | the guy who shot and killed three soldiers cannot leave our custody again. | 不能再让 开枪杀死三个士兵的罪犯跑了 |
[23:31] | This is not what I asked you down here to do. | 我请你过来不是授予豁免权的 |
[23:33] | Yes. Itis. | 我正是为此而来 |
[23:35] | Have the d.a. Draw up an immunity agreement, | 让地方检察官起草豁免协议 |
[23:37] | get turell to sign it and tell you what he knows. | 给Turell签字让他说出实情 |
[23:40] | If you want to have any chance of being the next chief of police, | 如果你还想角逐下任警察局长 |
[23:43] | you cannot start a war with the army,here. | 就别跟军队对着干 |
[23:45] | Get this over with. | 处理完了事 |
[23:47] | For your own sake. | 这是为你自己好 |
[23:59] | Turell baylor’s “get out of jail free” card. | 这是Turell baylor的”免罪金牌” |
[24:02] | If it comes to that. | 如果用得上的话 |
[24:04] | You got turell to give up his right to counsel? | 你让Turell放弃律师权利了? |
[24:06] | I thought it might expedite things. | 我本以为这会加快破案速度 |
[24:08] | Look,without a witness of some kind,you don’t have a case against reggie moses. | 没有目击证人 你就不能指控Reggie Moses |
[24:12] | Yeah,well,what if turell tells us that he and reggie robbed that store together? | 我知道 但如果Turell说 他和Reggie一起抢劫商店了呢 |
[24:16] | And they’re both responsible? | 他俩都有罪 |
[24:19] | Then turell walks free. | 那Turell就会大摇大摆地出去了 |
[24:21] | I agree.It sucks. | 我知道 这很糟糕 |
[24:24] | But let’s do it anyway,okay? | 不管怎样 就这么办吧 好吗 |
[24:28] | I take it you read the immunity agreement,turell. | 我猜你读过豁免协议了 Turell |
[24:31] | You bet. | 没错 |
[24:33] | You understand it’s good only as long as what you tell me is true? | 你知道只有你的供词全部属实 豁免协议才能生效吧 |
[24:36] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:38] | And you can’t use nothingi say against me. | 我还知道你不能用我的供词指控我 |
[24:41] | – Right? – That’s right. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[24:44] | So,you initial here,here,and you sign down at the bottom. | 你名字的首字母写在这 还有这 最底下签上你的名字 |
[24:47] | And we agree to provide you and your family protection, | 只要你成为污点证人 |
[24:50] | so long as you are deemed a cooperative witness | 指控Reginald Moses |
[24:52] | when charges are filed against reginald moses. | 我们将承诺保护你及你的家人 |
[24:55] | Sweet deal. | 美差 |
[25:01] | You stated earlier that reggie moses made two attempts on your life in order to silence you. | 你之前说Reggie为了让你封口 曾经两次试图要你的命 |
[25:06] | ’cause I know he the dude who killed those two at the store. | 因为我知道他杀了店里的一老一少 |
[25:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[25:10] | Tell me how you know that,turell. | 说说你怎么知道的 Turell |
[25:15] | I was just going there for a soda. | 我去买苏打 |
[25:17] | Reggie comes busting out the door,crazy-eyed. | Reggie破门而出 神色慌张 |
[25:19] | I see he’s got the 9 in his hand,i’m like,”what’s up? | 我看他手里拿着把9毫米口径的枪 就问他”出什么事了” |
[25:22] | ” thinking that he robbed the place. | 直觉告诉我 他抢劫了那家店 |
[25:23] | He just took off. | 他径直逃跑了 |
[25:25] | Then I go inside and see old dude behind the counter with a hole in his chest. | 我跑进去看见老人在柜台后面 胸部中了一枪 |
[25:29] | I freak. | 我吓坏了 |
[25:31] | I’m looking around,find the little kid in the back room… | 我到处找 在里屋找到了那孩子 |
[25:36] | Reggie,man. | Reggie 这个家伙 |
[25:39] | Well… He shot him in the head. | 打中了小孩的脑袋 |
[25:44] | So I gave the cops reggie’s name. | 所以我告诉警察是Reggie干的 |
[25:46] | But those fools just brought him in for a few questions. | 那些蠢货只问了他几个问题 |
[25:48] | Then they put him back on the street, | 就放了他 |
[25:50] | where he knows I’m the one who dropped the dime on his ass. | 他知道是我告的密 |
[25:51] | What do you think he’s gonna do then,huh? | 你想他会怎么做 |
[25:56] | Is that all,turell? | 说完了 Turell? |
[25:58] | What you mean,lady,”is that all”?That’s what happened. | 说完了是什么意思 大姐 这就是事实 |
[26:00] | Earlier this morning,you said you didn’t want to get in trouble. | 今早你说 不想惹祸上身 |
[26:03] | But according to that statement,you haven’t done anything wrong. | 但根据刚才的证词 你并没有犯错 |
[26:07] | So why do you — Why do you need immunity? | 那你要豁免权干嘛? |
[26:12] | You mentioned that boy in the store. | 你提到商店里的小男孩 |
[26:15] | Had you ever seen him there before? | 你之前见过他吗? |
[26:17] | No. | 没有 |
[26:18] | Then how’d you know to go look for him,turell? | 那你怎么知道该去找他 Turell? |
[26:21] | That boy was found in the store,turell, | 那孩子是在店里一处从商店其他 |
[26:24] | in an area… You couldn’t see from anywhere else in the store. | 任何地方都看不到的角落被发现的 |
[26:29] | You just said you found the owner dead behind that counter. | 你刚才说发现店主死在柜台后面 |
[26:33] | But instead of “boning” out of there,you decided to,what,wander around? | 但你没有被吓跑 而是四处寻找? |
[26:40] | There was blood,you know? | 那有血迹的 知道吗? |
[26:42] | Like a trail on the floor. | 地板上有血迹 |
[26:43] | I just followed it until I found the kid. | 我跟着血迹找到那孩子的 |
[26:45] | Turell,look. | Turell 看好了 |
[26:48] | There was no blood trail. | 地上根本就没血 |
[26:49] | That boy was chased into the storage room before he was shot! | 那孩子是被追进储藏室之后杀害的 |
[26:53] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:55] | I don’t know what to tell you,all right? | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[26:57] | That’s how it went. | 实情就是这样 |
[26:58] | Listen to me,turell.Listen. | 听我说 Turell 听着 |
[27:00] | I told you that immunity agreement goes away if you lie, | 我告诉过你如果你说谎 豁免协议就无效 |
[27:02] | and that is exactly what you’ve done! | 而你恰恰说的全是谎话 |
[27:04] | There was no blood on that floor! | 地板上没有血迹 |
[27:06] | Reggie’s defense lawyer will have that statement of yours thrown out of court, | Reggie的辩护律师 会在法庭上击溃你的证词 |
[27:09] | and reggie will walk. | 而Reggie就会被释放 |
[27:11] | And not only will he walk for the convenience store murders, | 他不只会逃脱便利店凶杀案之罪 |
[27:13] | but he will walk for killing your brother,as well. | 还会逃脱杀害你兄弟的罪名 |
[27:16] | Now,I’m gonna give you one more chance,t – ball. | 我再给你一次机会 T仔 |
[27:21] | And if you don’t tell me the truth this time And I mean right now | 如果你还不马上跟我说实话 |
[27:25] | I’m gonna send you home,release your family, | 我就把你和你的家人送回家 |
[27:28] | and let reggie back out on the street. | 然后释放Reggie |
[27:30] | How do you think that will turn out? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:36] | I can say anything I want about what happened in that store? | 我怎么说便利店的事都行? |
[27:39] | As long as it’s the truth,yes,you can. | 只要是真相就行 |
[27:45] | And it can’t be used against me in court? | 你不会用我的证词来指控我? |
[27:50] | Okay. | 不会 |
[28:01] | Fine,then. | 行 |
[28:03] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[28:06] | You did what? | 你做了什么? |
[28:08] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[28:11] | Reggie didn’t shoot nobody in that store. | Reggie没在那店里杀人 |
[28:14] | I did. I killed those people. | 是我 我杀了那些人 |
[28:29] | Turell baylor’s a double murderer? | Turell Baylor是双尸命案的杀人犯? |
[28:32] | No one saw this coming. | 谁也没想到 |
[28:36] | i go to the store now and then. | 我时不时去便利店 |
[28:38] | Take some beers,you know. | 拿点啤酒啥的 |
[28:40] | Thinking the old man owed up for how good my boys be treating him. | 觉得是那老头儿欠我们的保护费 |
[28:43] | Dude never made no fuss. | 那家伙从来没异议 |
[28:45] | Except this one day,he steps tome. | 不过那天 他走过来 |
[28:50] | Telling me i’m taking advantage. | 说我在占他便宜 |
[28:54] | I kept saying,”just give me the damn beer. | 我反复说”把酒给我” |
[28:59] | ” But he won’t back off. | 但他不肯让步 |
[29:02] | He’s yelling at me,getting in my face… | 他就对着我的脸大吼… |
[29:05] | Talking about how he gonna rat me to my boys. | 说他要向我的兄弟们告发我 |
[29:08] | Well,I ain’t standing for that. | 我才不会坐以待毙 |
[29:09] | nah. Some broke-down fool is gonna makeme look bad? | 不 一个潦倒的糟老头要让我难堪 |
[29:14] | So I pulled out my 9,and I shot him. | 我就把枪拔出来 杀了他 |
[29:24] | Happy,major?That clear everything up for you? | 开心了吧 少校? 弄明白了吧? |
[29:29] | – And the boy? – I didn’t know he was there. | – 那孩子呢? – 我不知道他在那儿 |
[29:34] | Then I see him crying in the doorway. | 然后我看到他在门口哭 |
[29:35] | He’s looking at me. | 他看着我 |
[29:38] | Like he’s gonna remember who I am,you know? | 好像他会认得我似的? |
[29:42] | When he started running… | 然后他开始跑… |
[29:46] | I just… Went after him. | 我就… 我就追了过去 |
[29:56] | And after you shot the kid? | 你追过去然后杀了那孩子? |
[30:00] | Ran into reggie on my way out. | 我跑出去的时候碰到了Reggie |
[30:03] | I knew I was in trouble with him ’cause I shouldn’t have been messing around there. | 我知道弄出这种事他不会放过我 |
[30:08] | So you called the police and blamed it on him. | 所以你就报警栽赃给他 |
[30:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:11] | To savemyass. | 为了自保 |
[30:14] | Ain’t like I had a choice. | 我没得选啊 |
[30:21] | We have two separate perpetrators. | 现在有两个行凶者 |
[30:24] | Reggie’s triple murder outside the club last night | Reggie昨晚在酒吧外犯下三人命案 |
[30:26] | and turell’s double murder at the convenience store two weeks ago. | 还有Turell两个星期前的双尸命案 |
[30:29] | and due to recent events,that double murder case is nowdead. | 但鉴于近期的状况 两人命案现在已经进死胡同了 |
[30:33] | but turell said that reggie saw him walk out of the store. | 但Turell说 Reggie看到他逃出了便利店 |
[30:36] | That makes reggie your witness against turell. | 那Reggie可以做指控Turell的证人 |
[30:38] | But reggie would also want a deal to testify against turell. | Reggie也会要求豁免权为条件 指证Turell |
[30:41] | And no prosecutor,including me, | 而且任何检察官 包括我 |
[30:42] | would ever offer him anything less than the death penalty for shooting three soldiers. | 都不会答应他除死刑外的任何条件 他杀了3个军人 |
[30:46] | So,unless we find new evidence or a new witness,turell walks. | 除非我们能找到新的证人或证据 不然Turell就得被释放 |
[30:50] | At least you got your confirmation. | 至少你知道真相了 |
[30:52] | Right,major? | 是吧 少校? |
[30:54] | So this is not the outcome you wanted, | 我知道这不是你们想要的结果 |
[30:56] | but now we know for sure why reggie pulled the trigger last night. | 但是我们现在知道 Reggie昨晚杀人的原因了 |
[30:59] | – You can make your arrest,and then we can proceed – No,we can’t. | – 现在你可以逮捕他了 然后可以 – 不 我们没办法 |
[31:01] | We have no physical evidence tying reggie to last night’s murders. | 我们现在根本没有证据证明Reggie 与昨晚酒吧外的凶杀案有关 |
[31:04] | His motive is legally established. | 他的动机在法律上是成立的 |
[31:06] | – We could – Motive isn’t evidence,major. | – 我们可以 – 动机不是证据 少校 |
[31:08] | You’re saying this bastard walks,too? | 你是说这混蛋也要被释放了 |
[31:10] | – That’s what we’re saying. – Unless he confesses. | – 正是 – 除非他认罪 |
[31:12] | And considering we can’t even talk to him since he lawyered up… | 由于他要求请律师后 就拒绝跟我们讲话 |
[31:16] | I will get him to revoke,if I can just go back to the plan | 如果按照原计划执行 我可以让他放弃要求 |
[31:19] | I was carrying out before this immunity deal was forced on me. | 但我被强加了这个豁免协议 |
[31:22] | You see a way to arrest reggie for killing those servicemen? | 你有办法让Reggie为杀那些军人伏法? |
[31:25] | Yes,major,I do,because reggie was never aiming at those servicemen. | 是的 少校 因为Reggi本来就不想杀那些军人 |
[31:43] | write down everything that happened at the convenience store. | 把便利店的全部事情经过写下来 |
[32:01] | Is southern california’s housing market finally on the rebound? | 南加州的房市终于有起色了? |
[32:09] | Yo,don’t I get a phone call or something? | 不让我打个电话吗 |
[32:11] | Keep me sitting here all this time.And where’s my damn lawyer? | 就一直让我傻坐着 律师滚哪去了 |
[32:13] | I promise you you’ll get your phone call,reggie,and when your lawyer arrives, | 我保证 你一会儿就能打电话 Reggie |
[32:17] | we’ll be sure to let him know that we’ve arrested you for murder. | 你律师一来 我就告诉他 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕 |
[32:19] | Arrested me forwhatmurder? | 杀了谁了 就要逮捕我 |
[32:21] | Witness came forward willing to testify | 有目击者自愿前来作证 |
[32:23] | that he saw you running from niles convenience store. | 看到你从奈尔斯便利店跑出来 |
[32:25] | Man,I told you before. | 大哥 我早跟你说了 |
[32:26] | Even bet you the cash in your pocket. | 要拿口袋里的钞票跟我赌么 |
[32:28] | There ain’t no such witness. | 根本没证人 |
[32:29] | I can understand why you would think that’s the case, | 我理解你为什么这么想 |
[32:31] | especially after the stunt you pulled. | 尤其是见识了你的花招之后 |
[32:33] | What stunt? | 什么花招 |
[32:34] | Those guys you shot at outside the club last night. | 昨晚在酒吧外被杀的人 |
[32:38] | Guess what,reggie. | 猜怎么着 Reggie |
[32:40] | You missed. | 你没机会了 |
[32:42] | I believe you know turell baylor here. | 你肯定认识这位Turell Baylor |
[32:47] | – Son of a bitch. – He certainly knows you. | – 狗娘养的 – 他肯定认识你 |
[32:49] | There’s the reaction we want. | 这就是我们想要的反应 |
[32:51] | Considering you tried to kill him twice. | 考虑到你两次试图杀他 |
[32:54] | That’s why he’s agreed to make an official statement against you. | 他同意提供对你不利的证据 |
[32:57] | and the two guys who were with turell when you took a shot at him — | 还有你开枪时跟Turell一起的那两位 |
[33:00] | They’re giving their statements upstairs. | 正在楼上录口供 |
[33:03] | Turns out you’re a hell of a bad shot,reg. | 你枪法还真烂啊 Reg |
[33:05] | you were watching the news. | 你也看新闻了 |
[33:06] | Did you see any stories about people getting gunned down in front of a nightclub last night? | 有听说昨晚谁在酒吧外中枪身亡吗 |
[33:10] | 37 shots,and you didn’t hit any of them. | 37枪 谁都没伤到 |
[33:12] | Which is lucky,actually,or you’d be on your way | 究竟是他们幸运 还是你想面临 |
[33:14] | to an indictment for five murders instead of just two. | 杀害5人而不是2人的指控 |
[33:17] | Either way,what t-ball is writing down in there | 不管怎样 T仔正在写的证词 |
[33:20] | is gonna put you away for the rest of your life. | 能让你下半生都蹲大牢 |
[33:23] | But the thing is,reggie,I think he’s lying. | 但是 Reggie 我觉得他在说谎 |
[33:26] | I think he’s setting you up to take the fall for whathedid. | 我觉得他陷害你帮他背黑锅 |
[33:30] | But I can’t prove it because you won’t talk to me. | 可我不能证实 因为你不告诉我 |
[33:32] | I didn’t kill nobody! | 我没杀人 |
[33:34] | Revoke your right to counsel if you want to give me your side. | 想让我帮你 就放弃找律师的权力 |
[33:41] | Yeah,okay. | 行 好吧 |
[33:43] | I’ll talk. I’ll tell you what happened. | 我会告诉你发生了什么 |
[33:47] | It was that fool right there that was running out of the store when I rolled up! | 我到的时候 那个傻子正从店里跑出来 |
[33:50] | Newton division’s gotyourprints. | 纽顿分局却发现了你的指纹 |
[33:52] | Because I leaned over the counter to see the old man. | 因为我扒着柜台看那个老头 |
[33:54] | – Then I booked. – And what about the boy? | – 我就碰着了 – 那小男孩是怎么回事? |
[33:56] | I didn’t even know he was there till I saw it on the news. | 直到看见新闻我才知道发生什么 |
[34:00] | I ain’t got it in me to kill no little kid. | 我绝不会杀小孩 |
[34:04] | And besides,that store is protected. | 而且 这家店是有人罩的 |
[34:07] | Things like that come back on you,on the streets… | 犯这种事会害了自己 害了帮会 |
[34:11] | …or in prison. | 会蹲大牢的 |
[34:12] | Is that why you wanted to shut turell up? | 所以你才想让Turell闭嘴? |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:20] | Firing a gun inside city limits is illegal. | 城区管制下开枪是违法的 |
[34:22] | And you did damage to several cars. | 你又毁了好几辆车 |
[34:24] | But since you just gave me testimony against turell here, | 但既然你指认了Turell |
[34:27] | i’m not gonna charge you for any of that, | 我不会因这些起诉你 |
[34:29] | as long as you tell me where you dumped the gun you used last night. | 只要你告诉我昨晚用的枪丢在哪 |
[34:32] | As long as people know it wasn’t me who did that store. | 查明便利店的事跟我无关就行 |
[34:36] | The gun’s buried underneath my neighbor’s porch. | 枪埋在我邻居走廊下面 |
[34:39] | The yellow one… Next door. | 黄色房子那家… 隔壁门 |
[34:42] | Got him. | 他上钩了 |
[34:45] | Well,I’m sure you did what you thought was necessary. | 你肯定权衡了利弊才做出选择 |
[34:47] | It can’t be easy — You being in the same gang and all. | 何况你们还在一个帮派下混 肯定不容易 |
[34:55] | And I bet you’ve known t-ball a long time. | 我猜你认识T仔好久了吧 |
[34:57] | Yeah,since he was a little kid. | 对 从小认识的 |
[34:59] | – You know his brother,too. – Yeah,I know ty. | – 你也认识他兄弟吧 – 对 我认识Ty |
[35:03] | He joined up the army,I think. | 他好像去参军了 |
[35:04] | Fightin’ in afghanistan. | 在阿富汗服役 |
[35:06] | I ain’t seen him in a while. | 有一阵没见他了 |
[35:10] | Actually,reggie,you have. | 事实上 Reggie 你见过他了 |
[35:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[35:15] | Ty got back just yesterday. | Ty昨天回来的 |
[35:19] | – And you saw him,reggie. – Where? | – 你见过他了 Reggie – 是么 在哪? |
[35:21] | In the parking lot of the club last night. | 昨晚 在酒吧停车场 |
[35:24] | you mistook ty for turell. | 你把Ty当成Turell |
[35:26] | You shot him to death along with two of his army buddies. | 你枪杀了他和他两个部队战友 |
[35:28] | No,no,no,no.You said I didn’t kill nobody. | 不不不 你刚说我没杀人的 |
[35:31] | I lied.Bitch,I’ll… | – 骗你的 – 死女人 我要… |
[35:38] | Where What what What just happened? | 怎么回事儿 发生什么了 |
[35:40] | I don’t know.She must have killed the feed. | 我也不知道 她肯定关了传送器 |
[35:44] | You shot and killed three u.s. Army rangers last night,trying to get back at turell. | 为了报复Turell 昨晚你枪杀了3名美国军人 |
[35:48] | Soyouend up with the death penalty,and t-ball here,he gets to go home, | 所以你坐等死刑吧 T仔会平安回家 |
[35:52] | right back out on the street — | 重新盘踞那条街 |
[35:53] | Even after what he did to those people in that store. | 即使他在那家便利店里 犯下了不可饶恕的罪 |
[36:01] | All right,lieutenant flynn. | 好了 Flynn副队 |
[36:04] | It’s time to give reggie his phone call now. | 现在可以让Reggie打电话了 |
[36:07] | In fact,make it two. | 事实上 你可以打两个电话 |
[36:08] | However many you need. | 甚至更多 随便你 |
[36:10] | It’s the l.a.p.d.’s unlimited calling plan,reggie. | 这是洛杉矶警署的无限通话服务 |
[36:13] | Make good use of it. | 好好利用吧 |
[36:27] | Chief. What do you want to do with turell? | 头儿 你打算怎么处置Turell? |
[36:31] | I want to abide by the immunity agreement we made with him,detective. | 我得遵守跟他定下的豁免协议 警探 |
[36:35] | Don’t you? | 你说呢? |
[37:00] | – hey | – hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:03] | listen.About turell. | 听着 关于Turell |
[37:07] | We’ll stay on him.You know,one way or another… | 我们继续关注他 总会有办法… |
[37:09] | Don’t worry about turell. | 不用担心Turell |
[37:12] | You have a plan to deal with him? | 你有办法对付他? |
[37:14] | – I do. – Good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[37:18] | It may seem to you like my decision to give this creep immunity | 从你的立场来看 我同意签署豁免协议 |
[37:22] | was somehow related to this whole “chief” business… | 是跟你竞选局长有关… |
[37:25] | Oh,no,no,no,no.Not at all. | 哦 没有 我没这么想过 |
[37:26] | Brenda,let me just get this… Out of the way. | Brenda 让我… 把话说完 |
[37:30] | I would hate for what’s gone on between us the past few weeks,you know,my behavior… | 我对过去几周我们之间发生的事 表示抱歉 我的行为… |
[37:35] | To completely cancel out everything we’ve been through together. | 差点毁掉了多年来我们形成的默契 |
[37:46] | Let me just say… I’m sorry. | 请允许我说一句… 我很抱歉 |
[37:52] | – And,uh,i’ll see you tomorrow. – Yes,you will. | – 还有 明天见 – 好的 明天见 |
[38:26] | I want to thank you for coming forward,turell. | 我想感谢你的参与 Turell |
[38:29] | Because of you,the man who murdered your brother will be facing the death penalty. | 因为你 害死你兄弟的凶手将会被判死刑 |
[38:33] | That’s good.Yeah. It’s the least I could do,right? | 那就好 我也只能做这些 不是么? |
[38:36] | Well,not really. | 恐怕不止吧 |
[38:38] | There’s still the business about the old man and the little boy you murdered. | 你杀害老店主和他孙子的案子还没结 |
[38:44] | You said we were done with that. | 你说过不追究那个了嘛 |
[38:46] | You still have immunity,and that’s a fact. | 你仍然拥有豁免权 这是事实 |
[38:49] | But if you would consider revoking that agreement,I might be able to help you. | 但是 如果你主动放弃豁免权 我会帮你的 |
[38:53] | Nah,I ain’tnever giving up my immunity,lady. | 我才不会放弃豁免权呢 女士 |
[38:56] | You gave it to me,i’m keeping it. | 那是你给我的 我得珍惜啊 |
[38:57] | I figured as much. | 我想也是 |
[38:59] | so you know,turell, | 你知道了吧 Turell |
[39:00] | your family’s gonna remain under fbi protection until tomorrow when I bring them home. | 你的家人会继续处在FBI的保护下 直到明天我去接她们回家 |
[39:05] | You mean they’re not at my house? | 你是说FBI没在我家保护她们? |
[39:07] | Who’s gonna stay here with me,then? | 那么谁跟我一起? |
[39:09] | No one,I guess. | 没人 我猜 |
[39:25] | Welcome home TY | 欢迎回家 Ty |
[39:33] | What’s up,t-ball? | 嘛呢 T仔? |
[40:00] | See you,turell. | 再见了 Turell |
[40:01] | Wait. Where you going? | 等一下 你们去哪? |
[40:03] | – Home. – Why? | 回家啊 怎么了? |
[40:04] | What’s up with my protection?You’re supposed to be protecting me. | 那谁来保护我? 你们应该保护我的安全才对 |
[40:06] | According to the agreement you signed, | 根据你签署的协议 |
[40:07] | we are only obligated to protect you as long as you remain | 我们仅在你作为可靠证人指认Reggie |
[40:10] | a credible witness against reggie in the convenience store murders. | 犯下便利店谋杀案的时候 才有义务提供保护 |
[40:13] | And that’s no longer the case,is it? | 现在形势变了 对吧? |
[40:17] | Come on. You can’t just leave me here. | 别这样 你们不能就把我扔在这里 |
[40:20] | Yes,I can. | 不 我能 |
[40:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[40:27] | Don’t worry,turell. | 别担心 Turell |
[40:30] | I have a feeling I’ll be looking into your eyes again very… Very soon. | 我有一种强烈的感觉 我很快就能再次直视你的双眼 很快 |
[41:03] | Chief,you sure we shouldn’t stick around? | 头儿 你确定我们不再呆一会? |
[41:05] | I’m positive.Let’s go. | 非常确定 我们走 |
[41:08] | How’d his boys even know he was home?The story hasn’t even hit the news yet. | 这些家伙是怎么知道他回家了的? 消息还没来得及上新闻呢 |
[41:11] | reggie moses was entitled to a phone call. | Reggie Moses有打电话的权利 |
[41:14] | Maybehespread the word. | 也许是他说了出去 |
[41:21] | David,I want to leave. | David 我想走了 |
[41:26] | Please. | 请开车 ;Mi!u.�n luxishen 慕尼黑变奏曲 华梅・李 |