| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Hi folks,you’ve reached Judy Lynn The Last Women Standing. | 您好 您现在接通的是 女人当自强的Judy Lynn | 
| [00:03] | If you’re calling for tickets to Saturday’s show,it’s sold out. | 如果您打来是想买周六演出的票子 很遗憾已经售空了 | 
| [00:07] | For future performance dates, | 要查看今后的演出日程 | 
| [00:08] | plus the latest ravings and rantings on my vlog,go to www.last-woman-standing.com | 以及我播客上最新的胡言乱语 请登录www.last-woman-standing.com | 
| [00:13] | or if you’d like,leave a message here. | 如果有其他需要 请在此留言 | 
| [00:16] | Hey,Judy. | 嘿 Judy | 
| [00:17] | Just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只是想听听你的声音 亲爱的 | 
| [00:19] | And your father and I are dying to learn how your night went. | 你爸爸和我都迫切的想知道 你晚上是否顺利 | 
| [00:22] | Call me. Love you.Bye. | 记得打给我 我们都爱你 拜拜 华梅・李 慕尼黑变奏曲 橘蕊独吟 | 
| [00:27] | Okay.I’ve left six messages on your cell,and I’m worried.What’s up? | 我到处找你 已经给你留了6通留言 我很担心 到底怎么了 | 
| [00:35] | Hey,Judy,your mother’s getting worried because we haven’t heard from you. | Judy 一直没你的消息 你妈妈很担心 | 
| [00:38] | How’s the show going? | 演出怎么样 | 
| [00:40] | Call when you have a second. | 有空的时候打给我们 | 
| [00:44] | The air conditioner was turned all the way down to 62, | 空调设定在华氏62度 | 
| [00:46] | so it’s hard to say,but I’m guessing she’s been dead at least 36 hours. | 所以很难判定死亡时间 我猜她已经死亡超过36小时了 | 
| [00:57] | Sexual assault? | 遭受过性侵犯吗 | 
| [01:00] | Sex,maybe. Uh,assault? | 或许有过性行为 但应该不是侵犯 | 
| [01:03] | There’s a bottle of lubricant on the floor over here. | 地板上有瓶润滑剂 | 
| [01:05] | Peach flavored. | 蜜桃味的 | 
| [01:13] | Well,she’s still got her wallet with over $200 cash,so it’s not a robbery. | 她的钱包还在 内有超过200刀现金 所以不是抢劫 | 
| [01:19] | Man,that is a nasty head wound. | 天哪 这真是个恶心的头部创口 | 
| [01:23] | What happened to her lip? | 她的嘴唇怎么了 | 
| [01:26] | She bit it. | 她咬破的 | 
| [01:28] | The skull fracture didn’t kill her. | 她不是死于头骨骨折 | 
| [01:31] | She was smothered to death with this pillow. | 是被枕头压着窒息而死的 | 
| [01:33] | It left blood transfer on her face. | 所以血被弄在了她脸上 | 
| [01:37] | See the threads in her teeth? | 看见她牙齿间的线了吗? | 
| [01:41] | She was chewing through this pillow,fighting to breathe. | 她曾经试图咬开枕头争取呼吸 | 
| [01:46] | She knew she was dying. | 她知道她快不行了 | 
| [01:49] | She knew it up until her last breath. | 她一直知道 直到咽下最后一口气 | 
| [01:55] | Anybody back there? | 有人在后面吗 | 
| [01:56] | I am. | 我在 | 
| [01:57] | – Could you get me unplugged?- Sure. | – 你能帮我把这些电线拔掉吗 – 当然 | 
| [02:00] | Oh,I’m sorry,Chief. | 抱歉 头儿 | 
| [02:03] | Uh,I’m just trying to take this stuff with us. | 我只是想要把这些东西一起带走 | 
| [02:05] | Right. | 是哈 | 
| [02:06] | Hi,Chief. | 副局 | 
| [02:11] | Sorry it took me so long.I’ll take it from here. | 抱歉我刚来 我现在可以接手了 | 
| [02:14] | – Captain Raydor’s waiting.- One second,one second,Commander.Yes,Lieutenant? | – Raydor巡长正在等您 – 等一下 队长 副队你有什么事 | 
| [02:16] | Yeah,so in case you haven’t seen her name on every poster in the place, | 以防你没看到她海报上的名字 | 
| [02:19] | the victim’s name was Judy Lynn. | 受害者名叫Judy Lynn | 
| [02:22] | She was an actress/data-entry clerk. | 她是一名演员 同时也是一名记帐员 | 
| [02:25] | Building manager says she lived alone,so there was no need for a warrant. | 大楼管理员说她一个人住 所以就不需要开具搜查令了 | 
| [02:29] | Her nails look perfect,so it wasn’t much of a fight,was it? | 她的指甲看起来完好无损 所以应该没怎么反抗 对吧 | 
| [02:35] | Probably not. | 应该没有 | 
| [02:36] | Looks like Judy was either shoved or — Julio? | 看起来Judy要么是被推挤 Julio | 
| [02:38] | — or thrown into the wall. | 或者是被扔到墙上 | 
| [02:41] | Smashes her head on the corner of this picture frame,Chief. | 她的头撞在这副画框的角上 队长 | 
| [02:44] | She falls,lies on the floor,bleeding. | 她倒下了 流着血躺在了地板上 | 
| [02:48] | Then gets carried back to the bed to have a pillow put over her face, | 然后她被放回了床上 被枕头捂住窒息而死 | 
| [02:52] | which is like some kind of weirdo thing to do. | 看起来似乎是一些变态才做的事 | 
| [02:54] | But she had her nails done,had makeup on. | 但是她做过美甲 脸上也带着妆 | 
| [02:56] | Maybe she’d just been on a date. | 或许她本来是在约会的 | 
| [02:57] | Well,that’s how you meet weirdos. | 这样才更容易碰到变态啊 | 
| [03:00] | Chief… | 头儿… | 
| [03:00] | Uh,Buzz,uh,if you have all this,would you please document the body,especially the lips? | Buzz 如果你带齐了设备 能记录下尸体状况吗 特别是嘴唇 | 
| [03:07] | – Yes,Chief.- Thank you. | – 好的 头儿 – 辛苦你了 | 
| [03:09] | Where’s the gentleman who called this in? | 报案人在哪里 | 
| [03:11] | He’s in the living room. | 他在客厅 | 
| [03:16] | Uh,back here,please. | 请到这来 | 
| [03:19] | Chief,you’re supposed to be preparing for your final interview with the Mayor. | 长官 你应该在准备与市长的最终面试 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah,I’ll need to reschedule that. | 没错 我要重新安排面试时间 | 
| [03:24] | No,y-y-you can’t do that. | 不 你不能那么做 | 
| [03:26] | Look,Chief… I can handle this investigation. | 听着 副局 我可以搞定这次调查的 | 
| [03:29] | You only caught this murder ’cause Hollywood’s got no overtime left. | 这案子找上你只是因为 好莱坞分局没有更多加班时限了 | 
| [03:33] | Technically… This isn’t even a major crime. | 理论上来说 这都不算是一桩重案 | 
| [03:37] | Why don’t you tell the victim’s parents that? | 你不如去告诉受害者家属这些 | 
| [03:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [03:43] | Uh,Stuart,this is Chief Johnson. | Stuart 这是Johnson副局长 | 
| [03:45] | Chief,Stuart directed the victim in a one-woman show. | 副局 Stuart是受害者演出的导演 | 
| [03:48] | He also discovered the body. | 也是他发现尸体的 | 
| [03:51] | This is like some kind of cosmic mistake. | 这简直是上天开的玩笑 | 
| [03:54] | I mean,how could this happen? | 这一切怎么会发生的 | 
| [03:55] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们正试着找寻真相 | 
| [03:57] | Now,I’m just gonna ask you a few questions and then we’re gonna get you a ride home,okay? | 现在 我要问你一些问题 然后我们送你回家 好吗 | 
| [04:01] | Judy was your…Colleague? | Judy是你的同事? | 
| [04:04] | Colleague? | 同事? | 
| [04:05] | Yes,she was my colleague. | 没错 她曾是我的同事 | 
| [04:07] | But she was — we were very,very good friends. | 但是她…我们是非常要好的朋友 | 
| [04:12] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 | 
| [04:14] | A-and you dropped by this morning because… | 那你今天早上来这是因为… | 
| [04:17] | Judy never misses a tech rehearsal. | Judy从来都不会缺席排练 | 
| [04:19] | So when she didn’t show up last night and didn’t answer her phone | 所以当她昨晚没有出现 不接电话 | 
| [04:22] | and never called me back,I knew something was wrong. | 也一直没有打回给我 我就知道有什么不对劲 | 
| [04:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [04:26] | So I drove over,and I-I made Gifford open the door for me. | 所以我开车过来 让Gifford帮我开了门 | 
| [04:29] | Gifford is the building manager. | Gifford就是大楼管理员 | 
| [04:31] | So was the door locked when you got here? | 所以你到达的时候门是锁着的? | 
| [04:33] | Yeah.Dead bolt and bottom. | 是的 严严实实的 | 
| [04:34] | Did you notice anyone visiting Judy the night before last,or did she go out with anyone? | 你是否注意到昨晚前谁来找过Judy? 或者说她有没有给谁出去? | 
| [04:39] | I don’t know,really.The tenants mostly buzz up their own guests. | 我不知道 房客们可以自行为访客开门 | 
| [04:41] | In a refreshing change of pace,they have working surveillance cameras at every entrance and exit. | 重新装修的时候 每个出入口都安装了监控摄像头 | 
| [04:48] | Videos are here. | 录像都在这 | 
| [04:50] | Okay,Stuart,I just have a few more questions. | 好吧 Stuart 我还有几个问题 | 
| [04:53] | Um,since you were so close to Judy,c-can you tell me if she was going out with anyone? | 既然你和Judy非常亲密 你能告诉我她通常跟谁出去吗 | 
| [04:58] | The whole world could tell you that. | 一言难尽 | 
| [05:00] | That’s what her last vlog posting was about. | 她最后一期的播客就是关于这个 | 
| [05:02] | Her what? | 她的什么? | 
| [05:04] | Well,you’re police people,so you probably haven’t heard about her play,”Last Woman Standing”? | 你是警察公务人员 所以你或许 没听说过她的剧目 “女人当自强” | 
| [05:09] | Not before today.No. | 没有 从来没听说过 | 
| [05:11] | Okay,well… It was actually an extension of this really popular vlog she started, | 这其实是她创建的超红播客的衍生品 | 
| [05:16] | this online video diary she kept on her struggle to get work as an actor | 她用播客记录下 她在演艺之路上奋斗的过程 | 
| [05:21] | and how all the girls that she started out with have basically given up their own aspirations for men, | 以及跟她并肩作战的女孩儿们是 如何为了男人放弃了自己的追求 | 
| [05:27] | which left Judy the Last Woman Standing. | 所以Judy有了”女人当自强” | 
| [05:31] | The play was a big success. | 演出很成功 | 
| [05:32] | Except — I don’t know — guys,they just completely stopped asking her out, | 除了..我也不清楚.. 男人们都不喜欢约她了 | 
| [05:36] | so she joined an Internet dating site. | 所以她参加了一个网络交友网站 | 
| [05:39] | and I — I sort of encouraged her to do it. | 我鼓动她这么做的 | 
| [05:44] | Oh,God. | 天哪 | 
| [05:46] | C-can you tell me the name of this dating site? | 你能告诉我这个交友网站的网址吗 | 
| [05:49] | LAGuysandDolls.com. | |
| [05:52] | And,yes,I chose it because i’m a musical-theater whore. | 是的 我选择了这个网站 因为我是属于音乐剧圈的人 | 
| [05:56] | Plus,it’s free. | 还有 那网站不用付费 | 
| [05:57] | So,I made up a user-name,since guys won’t ask me out anymore. | 所以 我编了一个用户名 因为男人们都不愿意约我出去了 | 
| [06:01] | However… Apparently,”Last Woman Standing” made it seem like I hated men. | 然而 很明显”女儿当自强”这个名字 看起来好像我很讨厌男人一样 | 
| [06:08] | And I don’t.In fact… | 事实上…我并不是 | 
| [06:14] | I already have a date with one. | 我已经跟一个人有约了 | 
| [06:16] | But not to worry. | 但是不用担心 | 
| [06:18] | I still won’t have to change myself to become what others expect,because thanks to LAGuysandDolls.com, | 但我不会因为别人的期望而改变自己 这得感谢LAGuysandDolls.com | 
| [06:25] | I can create a completely fake identity while still keeping the one I have. | 我可以完全捏造一个假的身份 同时继续做我自己 | 
| [06:30] | Hey,you guys want to see my profile? | 嘿 你们想看看我的交友档案吗 | 
| [06:33] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [06:34] | Judy posted this video blog entry to her server Tuesday evening,7:05 P.M. | Judy是在礼拜二晚上7点05分 登录服务器发布视频的 | 
| [06:40] | Oh,he’s here. | 喔 他来了 | 
| [06:43] | And,no,I am not gonna give you his real name. | 当然 我不会告诉你们他的真名 | 
| [06:45] | Well,of course not. | 当然不会 | 
| [06:46] | Why make our job any easier? | 为什么她要简化我们的工作 | 
| [06:48] | But online,he goes by “Dreamweaver.” | 但是在网络中 他叫做织梦者 | 
| [06:51] | And he’s cute. | 还有 他很可爱 | 
| [06:53] | Plus,he told me my picture made me look like trouble. | 另外 他告诉我 我在照片上看起来很不安分 | 
| [06:57] | Yeah,I’ll pass it along. | 好 我会帮你传话的 | 
| [06:59] | – Chief,Morales — hold on one second. | – 长官 Morales – 等等 | 
| [07:01] | – So — Yes? | 说吧 | 
| [07:02] | Morales can’t confirm rape,but he’s got a good DNA sample to go with all the fingerprints | Morales不能证明有强奸行为 但是他取到了DNA样本用于与指纹比对 | 
| [07:07] | we got off the bottle of lubricant. | 我们拿到了那瓶润滑剂 | 
| [07:10] | Thank you. | 万分感谢 | 
| [07:11] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? | 
| [07:12] | First date in over two years. | 这可是两年多来的第一次约会 | 
| [07:14] | Okay — Dreamweaver. | 来吧 织梦人 出来吧 | 
| [07:16] | – Dreamweaver.- And,dad…Don’t wait up. | – 织梦人 – 对了 爸爸…晚上别熬夜等我 | 
| [07:22] | No!We need to meet him. | 不 我们得看下这人是谁 | 
| [07:24] | Yes,Lieutenant? | 副队 有进展吗? | 
| [07:26] | I have Dreamweaver’s profile from the website. | 我在网站上弄到了织梦人的资料 | 
| [07:28] | No photo and no passwords to either his or Judy’s account. | 没有照片 也没有他和Judy账户的密码 | 
| [07:32] | “I like dinner and a movie.How about you? | “我喜欢晚餐加电影 你呢?” | 
| [07:34] | “I work with my head,train with my body,”live with my heart. | “认真工作 努力锻炼 用心生活” | 
| [07:39] | Looking to get my smile back.No drugs,please. | 我都快笑不出来了 饶了我吧 | 
| [07:42] | She’d still want a picture before going out with him,Chief. | 头儿 和他出去之前她还问他要过照片 | 
| [07:44] | Yeah,Judy said he was cute,so he must’ve sent her one. | 对 Judy说他很帅 他肯定给过照片 | 
| [07:47] | There’s no photo in her e-mail. | 她邮箱里没有照片 | 
| [07:49] | Nothing about a date. | 没有任何跟约会有关的内容 | 
| [07:50] | That’s not how it’s done,Tao. | 陶 这样你当然找不到 | 
| [07:54] | What? | 为什么? | 
| [07:56] | I’ve tried it. | 因为我已经试过啦 | 
| [07:57] | The only way to exchange info is through your account on the website. | 只有网站账户才能交换信息 | 
| [08:03] | Nothing else on her computer about dating,just letters home,letters to agents. | 她电脑里也没有关于约会的事 只有写给家里和经纪人的邮件 | 
| [08:08] | She communicated with her cable provider. | 有线公司曾经和她通过 | 
| [08:10] | Lots of problems — | 许多邮件… | 
| [08:12] | trying to figure out when either she or her building manager could let them in. | 想要知道她或大楼管理员 什么时候能让他们进去 | 
| [08:16] | Lots of appointments. | 约了好几次 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah,well,damn cable companies. | 好吧 该死的电缆公司 | 
| [08:19] | They say they’re gonna be there between 8:00 and 6:00.They show up at 7:00. | 他们说会在8:00到6:00之间到 后来是7:00到的 | 
| [08:24] | You know,she lived in an older building. | 要知道 她可是住在一幢非常老旧的大楼中 | 
| [08:26] | Maybe she had a hard time finding that sweet spot where | 电视 电脑 电话 路由器… | 
| [08:29] | television,computers,phone,routers,all — | 要安置好这些 她可能已经焦头烂额 | 
| [08:32] | uh,excuse me,Lieutenant. | 打断下 副队 | 
| [08:33] | Um,Judy and this Dreamweaver may have exchanged phone numbers, | Judy和这个织梦人可能交换了电话号码 | 
| [08:36] | so,uh,let’s dump her phones and see who she was talking to. | 细查一遍她的电话 看看她跟谁通话过 | 
| [08:40] | Okay.And let’s serve this dating site with a warrant,please. | 给这个交友网站申请一份搜查令 | 
| [08:43] | I want to meet Mr.Dreamweaver myself,and I want his account information in full. | 我要亲自会会织梦人先生 还要他完整的账户信息 | 
| [08:46] | Already on hold with the judge. | 已经在和法官联系了 | 
| [08:48] | Chief? We’re ready. | 头儿 准备好了 | 
| [08:51] | So,we have footage from all the security cameras from the victim’s building. | 这是受害人住的大楼 所有监控摄像头的录像 | 
| [08:54] | Okay,now,the camera over the front door pans the whole area at about a,what,135-degree arc,Gifford? | 前门的摄像头有135度的可移动视角 辐射门前的区域 是吧 Gifford | 
| [09:01] | Uh,well,the camera goes back and forth all the time,yeah. | 摄像头一直来回摇摆 没错 | 
| [09:04] | Between 6:00 and 7:00 P.M.,Gifford here says that all the people we see going in | Gifford说 晚上6:00到7:00之间 | 
| [09:08] | and out of the building are tenants. | 进出大楼的都是住户 | 
| [09:10] | Until 7:02,when this Camaro pulls up and the guy with the sports coat here gets out. | 直到7:02 这辆卡玛洛停在门口 出来一个穿运动外套的男人 | 
| [09:17] | Never get a look at his face. | 一点儿也看不到脸 | 
| [09:19] | That’s ’cause he’s texting the whole time. | 因为他一直都在发短信 | 
| [09:21] | Do you know this man,Gifford? | Gifford 你认识这个人吗? | 
| [09:23] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 | 
| [09:24] | Well,how do you know he’s not a tenant from the building? | 那你怎么知道他不是这栋楼的住户 | 
| [09:27] | That’s a 1970 Z28 Camaro. | 那可是1970年产的卡玛洛Z28 | 
| [09:29] | No one in our building has a ride like that. | 我们楼里没人开这种车 | 
| [09:31] | Okay,now,Judy,on the other hand,drives a silver Nissan Altima. | 而Judy开的车却是银色尼桑阿蒂玛 | 
| [09:34] | Which we have on the security camera over the exit to the garage. | 我们从车库出口的摄像头看到的 | 
| [09:40] | Now,that’s the victim behind the wheel. | 看 是受害人在开车 | 
| [09:42] | Check out the passenger’s coat. | 注意副驾驶上那人的外套 | 
| [09:47] | Dreamweaver. | 是织梦人 | 
| [09:48] | They leave… Time passes… | 他们走了…过了很久… | 
| [09:53] | Dinner and a movie. | 必定是一顿晚餐和一场电影 | 
| [09:54] | Why didn’t they take his car? | 为什么不开他的车 | 
| [09:56] | He had a great parking spot,and — I don’t know — | 可能他有个不错的停车位吧 谁知道呢 | 
| [09:59] | maybe Judy wanted him to come up to her place afterwards. | 也可能Judy想让他之后再去她家 | 
| [10:02] | Right.Love at first sight. | 对 一见钟情 | 
| [10:05] | Judy’s car comes back at 11:03 P.M. Too dark to see anyone. | Judy的车是晚上11:03回来的 太暗了 看不见什么了 | 
| [10:10] | More time passes… When,you know… | 又过了很久…然后 你懂的… | 
| [10:13] | He has sex with the girl and then kills her. | 他和这女孩发生了关系 然后杀了她 | 
| [10:15] | At least I hope that’s the order. | 至少我希望顺序没倒 | 
| [10:17] | And then here he comes again at the front door. | 然后 看这里 他又回到前门 | 
| [10:20] | Now,we still don’t see his face,but look here.He stops. | 我们还是看不到他的脸 但是看这里 他停下来了 | 
| [10:24] | ‘Cause when the camera pans back,he’s still there. | 摄像头摇回来的时候 他还在那 | 
| [10:27] | Why did he stand there for so long? | 为什么他待这么久不走呢 | 
| [10:30] | No idea,Chief. | 谁知道呢 头儿 | 
| [10:33] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我在找你 | 
| [10:35] | Can we talk for a second? | 借一步说话? | 
| [10:41] | What is the deal here? | 究竟怎么回事? | 
| [10:43] | The Mayor’s expecting to interview you tomorrow to be Chief, | 市长明天要面试你就任局长 | 
| [10:45] | and now you want to cancel that appointment? | 你却取消了这次会面 | 
| [10:47] | Look,I-I picked up a murder this morning,and I just don’t think that now — | 听着 今早我接到一个谋杀案 我只是不认为现在… | 
| [10:50] | Come on.You’ve almost caught the guy already. | 算了吧 你都快要抓到那家伙了 | 
| [10:52] | Taylor can take it from here.No problem. | Taylor可以接手的 不会有问题的 | 
| [10:55] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [11:01] | What is going on? | 怎么啦? | 
| [11:03] | I’ve thought about it,will,and honestly,I… I just — I don’t want to be Chief of Police. | 我已经考虑过了 坦白说 我… 我不想当警局局长 | 
| [11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:19] | Captain. | 巡长 | 
| [11:20] | Chief,thanks for making the time. | 副局 感谢你抽出时间过来 | 
| [11:23] | Well,I hope we’re not wasting it. | 希望这不是浪费时间 | 
| [11:24] | I think it might be Captain Raydor who’s been wasting her time, | 我倒觉得浪费了Raydor巡长的时间 | 
| [11:27] | since she’s spent hours waiting for you and days figuring out | 等你这么久 还花了这么多天 | 
| [11:29] | how to prepare you for what may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the next Chief. | 去准备好让你接替下任局长 这等此生难遇的机会 | 
| [11:34] | So,when you say you’re not interested in the job,it’s — it’s very disappointing. | 但你却说对这份工作不感兴趣 那还真是令人大失所望 | 
| [11:39] | Didn’t you tell me yourself that I had no real chance at being Chief? | 不是你跟我说 我担任局长机会渺茫的吗? | 
| [11:42] | That you were only permitting me to submit an ap– excuse me? | – 你只是许可让我递交一份申请… – 什么情况 | 
| [11:46] | -No,that’s … that’s …that’s not what I said.-Permission? | – 不不 那…那不是我说的 – 许可? | 
| [11:47] | -I did not say that.-Yes,you did. | – 我真的没有说过 – 你说了 | 
| [11:49] | You permitted me to apply as a sort of stalking horse — | 你允许我递交申请好给你打掩护 | 
| [11:53] | -you did not.-I did not give her permission. | – 该不是真的吧 – 我没有给她许可 | 
| [11:58] | Okay,I think we can all agree | 好吧 我们都明白 | 
| [11:59] | that there were some serious flaws in my approach to campaign to be Chief. | 我在努力成为局长的道路上 犯下许多重大失误 | 
| [12:04] | For one thing,I’m no longer in the running. | 一来 我已经出局了 | 
| [12:06] | But it is now in my best interest — | 但现在我最希望的是 | 
| [12:07] | in all of our best interest — that the Mayor appoint you as our next boss. | 我们最希望的是 市长任命你成为我们下一任上司 | 
| [12:12] | And if you just quit now… People will think you’re hiding something. | – 如果你现在放弃… – 大家会认为你有所隐瞒 | 
| [12:15] | Or worse,you’ll seem like a flake or like you broke under pressure. | 或者更糟 大家会觉得你如此脆弱 经不起压力 | 
| [12:19] | Whatever you do,you can’t just cancel this interview,and you can’t reschedule. | 无论怎样 你不能取消这次会面 也不能改期 | 
| [12:23] | Because when the Mayor calls for a meeting with his Chief of Police,he expects him — | 当市长提出和警察局长会面 他会希望他… | 
| [12:26] | or her — to show up. | 或是她… 能够随叫随到 | 
| [12:27] | Well,when people are smothered to death in their homes,they expect me to show up,too. | 有人在家中快要窒息而死时 也希望我能随叫随到 | 
| [12:32] | Okay,I don’t know what it was like in Atlanta,honey, | 好吧 亲爱的 我不知道亚特兰大是怎样 | 
| [12:34] | but when you apply for Chief of police in Los Angeles | 但如果你申请洛杉矶警局局长职位 | 
| [12:37] | and you don’t get the job,there are big consequences. | 但又不愿意接受这份工作 后果会很严重 | 
| [12:41] | Yeah,first,I get fired. | 首先 我被抄鱿鱼 | 
| [12:42] | You don’t know that. | 怎么可能 | 
| [12:43] | And then,every success he’s had,like,uh,Major Crimes, | 然后 他所有的功绩 比如 重案组 | 
| [12:48] | for instance,well,that gets completely dismantled. | 全部毁于一旦 | 
| [12:52] | Chief… If you don’t at least attend this final interview, | 副局 如果这次最终面试你都不参加 | 
| [12:56] | the women of the L.A.P.D. will be completely demoralized, | 洛杉矶警署的姑娘们会一蹶不振的 | 
| [13:00] | and many of them will never forgive you. | 他们中的许多人也许不会原谅你 | 
| [13:02] | Ever. | 永远不会 | 
| [13:07] | Well,can I just skip the whole prep part? | 行了 那我不做准备总行吧 | 
| [13:10] | I’ll just go in there and be myself. | 我就去 该怎样怎样 | 
| [13:12] | That is a terrible idea. | 这太不明智了 | 
| [13:16] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [13:18] | Excuse me. Uh,Chief,we don’t have an address,a work history,or a social yet, | 打扰一下 头儿 我们还不知道 那家伙的地址 工作经历 社会关系 | 
| [13:22] | but the warrant on the dating site got us a name and a picture. | 不过交友网站的搜查令 帮我们找到一个名字和一张照片 | 
| [13:27] | Meet Marc Torres,A.K.A. Dreamweaver. | Marc Torres 又叫织梦人 | 
| [13:31] | Have a good idea where to find him. | 我们已经知道怎么找到他了 | 
| [13:32] | -Where? -Where? | – 怎么找? – 怎么找? | 
| [13:34] | He’s got another date. | 他又有了新的约会 | 
| [13:36] | This afternoon. | 就在今天下午 | 
| [13:42] | Well,we can’t arrest him unless we match his DNA to what was found in the victim. | 除非他的DNA和受害人体内的吻合 否则不能逮捕他 | 
| [13:45] | So let’s keep him under tight surveillance over the next two days and try and get — | 接下来两天对他严密监视 试着搞到… | 
| [13:52] | for heaven’s sake,Commander,y-you know how to handle this,don’t you? | 老天保佑 队长 你知道该怎么做吧? | 
| [13:56] | Yes.Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 | 
| [13:59] | Uh… Let’s go,Detective. | 我们走吧 警探 | 
| [14:02] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [14:03] | – Okay. Uh,sure.- Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 | 
| [14:24] | Hey,guys. | 大家注意 | 
| [14:26] | Hey,guy,Torres is here. | Torres来了 | 
| [14:27] | I got the plate on his Camaro.You ready? | 我看到他开的Camaro车牌号了 准备记录了吗? | 
| [14:30] | That’s 3,Henry,X-ray,Lincoln,8,0,7. | |
| [14:35] | Did you get that? | 记下了吧? | 
| [14:37] | I lost my Web connection. | 我的网断了 | 
| [14:38] | I lost Sanchez. | 联络不到Sanchez了 | 
| [14:43] | Here. You can hook up to the Internet with my overdrive. | 你可以用我的发射器连上网 | 
| [14:46] | Password’s there. | 密码在这里 | 
| [14:49] | Cool. | 挺酷嘛 | 
| [14:56] | Okay,Taylor,the dirtbag is going into the coffee shop now. | 好了 Taylor 这杂碎走进咖啡店了 | 
| [14:59] | Can we get to his vehicle? | 能到他车子边上吗? | 
| [15:05] | Julio says Torres will have his back to us. | Julio说Torres会背朝我们 | 
| [15:08] | Did you read what he wrote to the new girl he’s meeting? | 你们看到他写给新约会对象的话了吗 | 
| [15:11] | Great picture. | 照片很棒 | 
| [15:12] | I’ve read your profile,but,to be completely honest,you look like trouble. | 我看了你的简历 不过说实话 你看起来不安分 | 
| [15:17] | That’s the exact same thing he said to Judy. | 和他对Judy说的话一模一样 | 
| [15:19] | Well,it worked. | 至少有效果 | 
| [15:20] | This guy made over 11 dates on this site using the same line. | 这家伙用这台词搞定了11次约会 | 
| [15:25] | Taylor? | |
| [15:26] | We’re checking on all those girls to make sure they’re okay. | 我们已经在查所有他约过的女性 确保她们没事 | 
| [15:28] | Listen up. | 听好了 | 
| [15:29] | I just got Marc Torres’ address from dmv. | 我刚从交管局拿到Marc Torres的住址 | 
| [15:32] | If we’re going to get a search warrant for his home,now looks like a perfect time. | 要申请他家的搜查令 现在是最佳时机 | 
| [15:38] | What makes tomorrow better than any other day? | 为什么偏要选明天呢 | 
| [15:40] | Because the Mayor’s just finished interviewing the other four applicants for Chief of Police. | 因为市长刚面试过其他四个局长候选人 | 
| [15:45] | And you’re the only woman,so you’ll make for a vivid contrast. | 你是唯一的女性 可以形成一个鲜明对比 | 
| [15:48] | I think that we should capitalize on your feminine strengths. | 我觉得应该重点强调你的女性优势 | 
| [15:55] | Which are? | 比如? | 
| [15:57] | Uh,don’t take this the wrong way,Chief. | 请不要误解我的意思 副局 | 
| [15:58] | Because I have always admired with how little you care about current fashion. | 我一直很佩服您对时尚的漠不关心 | 
| [16:03] | And the — the purse. | 还有这包 | 
| [16:05] | That… That purse.Come on. | 就那包 给我 | 
| [16:08] | That — the — the purse. | 这包 | 
| [16:12] | This purse helps people underestimate you,which I think, | 这包能让别人低估了你 我认为 | 
| [16:16] | you know,is a good thing when it comes to criminals. | 对罪犯来说是好事 | 
| [16:19] | But the Mayor — he’s somebody you really want to impress, | 但是市长 你要给他留下很好的印象才行 | 
| [16:21] | so I was wondering if we could — | 所以我琢磨着… | 
| [16:22] | you know,Captain,I have a lot of nice clothes. | 我也是有很多好衣服的 | 
| [16:24] | I just don’t like to overdress at work. | 只是上班的时候不想穿得太过 | 
| [16:26] | Absolutely. And you know what? | 那是当然了 | 
| [16:29] | There’s no one that would ever accuse you of that. | 没人能说你这样不好 | 
| [16:31] | But we want the Mayor’s first impression of you to be as a woman | 但是我们希望市长对你的第一印象是 你是一个能掌握大权的女人 | 
| [16:36] | capable of handling a lot of power,to look at you and think something like… | 看到你就会想… | 
| [16:43] | Wow.You look great. | – 哇 – 你看起来很棒啊 | 
| [16:46] | You too. You too. | 你也是呢 | 
| [16:48] | It’s always a relief when people resemble their pictures a little. | 本人和照片能相像就很不容易了 | 
| [16:51] | Well,you look even better than yours. | 你比照片上还要迷人 | 
| [16:59] | You know,I had a speech ready,just in case your first inclination was to run. | 我还特意准备了一番话呢 以防你一见我就立马走人 | 
| [17:02] | Which was? | 什么话? | 
| [17:04] | -I know that I’m maybe not what you had in mind… You mean because I’m a woman. | – 我知道我可能不是你理想的那种类型 – 你的意思是就因为我是个女流之辈 | 
| [17:08] | No. No,no. | 不是啦 | 
| [17:10] | Because most candidates for Chief of Police run popularity contests, | 因为多数警察局长候选人 都会溜须拍马 | 
| [17:15] | and you’re not especially political,well-liked,or even friendly. | 而你却不怎么有政界气 不怎么讨人喜欢 还不怎么友好 | 
| [17:20] | I’m not interested in politics at all. | 我对政治一丁点儿兴趣都没有 | 
| [17:22] | Exactly.And therefore,you won’t blame the Mayor for the L.A.P.D.’S budgetary crisis or publicly demand that he fix it. | 所以你到时别把洛城警署的预算危机 或者公众需求问题怪到市长头上 | 
| [17:28] | Chief… Okay. | 副局…听好 | 
| [17:32] | There is a reason that this is a short meeting in the afternoon, | 之所以在下午安排一次简短会面 | 
| [17:36] | because all the Mayor really wants to know is how the two of you will get along. | 是因为市长只想知道 你们俩能否和睦相处 | 
| [17:41] | I hope you don’t mind this little — I don’t know — speed date. | 我希望你不介意这种 闪电式约会 | 
| [17:45] | Oh,no. I get it. Totally. | 哦 不 我懂的 没事 | 
| [17:47] | Think of it as a… Chemistry test. | 就当测测你们俩之间…来不来电吧 | 
| [18:05] | And there was this one thing I wanted to know about. | 其实我有件事想知道 | 
| [18:08] | What thing? | 什么? | 
| [18:10] | “Honestly,you look like trouble”? | “说实话 你看起来不安分”? | 
| [18:13] | What did you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思? | 
| [18:16] | Look… I got dumped about a year ago. | 其实…我大约一年前被甩了 | 
| [18:20] | And I wasn’t sure that I was,you know,ready to put myself back out there. | 我有点不确定自己是否能 重新敞开心扉接受别人 | 
| [18:25] | But then I saw your profile and your picture. | 但当我看到你的档案和照片 | 
| [18:30] | I don’t know. My heart moved a little. | 我不知怎么的 好像有点心动 | 
| [18:32] | No way this rap works. | 这么滥的也能迷住女人 | 
| [18:33] | Yeah. If it does,I’ll be using it word for word. | 就是嘛 要是能成我就一字不漏地背下来 | 
| [18:39] | Maybe it’s just me,but… That sounded a little rehearsed. | 大概是我多心了 但…我总觉得你这话像事先练好的 | 
| [18:43] | You tell him,Jenny. | 你真犀利啊 Jenny | 
| [18:45] | You’re a little cynical. | 有点愤世嫉俗嘛 | 
| [18:46] | No. | 非也 | 
| [18:48] | I’m a lot cautious. | 我只是很谨慎 | 
| [18:58] | So,I stuck the tracking device underneath the front fender. | 我把追踪器塞在前挡泥板下面了 | 
| [19:01] | So now,let’s see what we have in the way of… Fingerprints,Mr.Torres. | 那我们来看看有什么… 指纹啊 Torres先生 | 
| [19:09] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去上班了 | 
| [19:12] | Yeah. | 那好 | 
| [19:17] | So… Movies next week or…? | 那么…下星期看个电影还是…? | 
| [19:18] | Maybe. | 再说吧 | 
| [19:21] | -All right. -Bye. | – 那好 – 再见 | 
| [20:04] | All right,Buzz. Let’s go. | 好嘞 Buzz 我们走 | 
| [20:19] | Little update,Chief? | 给你报告下进展 头儿? | 
| [20:20] | Right.Pardon me. | 好 抱歉失陪 | 
| [20:22] | We got our DNA sample from Torres,and it’s off to the lab. | 我们拿到了Torres的DNA样本 已经送到实验室去了 | 
| [20:26] | We also matched fingerprints off his car to those in the victim’s apartment. | 我们还把从他车上取样下的指纹 与受害人公寓里的指纹对比 | 
| [20:30] | Now,Tao thinks he might’ve paused outside Judy’s building | 陶觉得 他在Judy的楼下停顿了片刻 | 
| [20:35] | because someone keyed his car while he was inside. | 是因为他在屋里的时候 有人把他的车划花了 | 
| [20:38] | We don’t know. | 但还不能确定 | 
| [20:39] | Look,we have a problem. | 我们现在有个问题 | 
| [20:41] | What’s that? | 什么? | 
| [20:44] | -Marc Torres is on another date.-What?! | – Marc Torres又有新约会了 – 啥?! | 
| [20:47] | The young Lady was waiting for him on a corner in Larchmont Village. | 那女子在街角的拉奇芒德村等他呢 | 
| [20:50] | We don’t know who she is or where she came from. | 我们不知道她是谁从哪儿来 | 
| [20:52] | What we do know is that he took her to dinner and a movie. | 但我们知道他们去吃了晚饭还看了电影 | 
| [20:56] | Just like Judy.And now? | 和Judy如出一辙 那现在呢? | 
| [20:57] | Now he’s just parked beneath an apartment building on Melrose. | 他现在刚把车停在梅尔罗斯街上 | 
| [21:01] | But,uh… It’s not his home address. | 但那里…不是他家 | 
| [21:04] | Chief,you already — one second.One second. | – 副局 你已经 – 马上好 马上 | 
| [21:06] | Commander,under no circumstances is Marc Torres to be left alone with another woman in her apartment. | 队长 无论如何不能再让 Marc Torres和女子独处一室了 | 
| [21:10] | -Got it.-Thank you. | – 明白 – 辛苦你了 | 
| [21:13] | -Spot 42.-42! | – 42号停车位 – 42号! | 
| [21:16] | -Whose spot is that?!-Uh,apartment 207. | – 这是谁的车位?! – 207室的 | 
| [21:18] | All right,take us there!Come on,take us! | 快带我们上去! 快带路! | 
| [21:24] | Let’s go! | 快走! | 
| [21:25] | *************** | 别磨蹭 | 
| [21:26] | *************** | 钥匙掉了 | 
| [21:27] | Come on! | 赶紧的! | 
| [21:29] | What the hell?! | 搞什么?! | 
| [21:32] | What are you doing?! | 你们要干嘛?! | 
| [21:35] | L.A.P.D.,Mr. Torres! | 洛杉矶警署 Torres先生! | 
| [21:37] | Now,you stop moving! | 不许动! | 
| [21:38] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我干嘛了? 我犯什么法了? | 
| [21:41] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干嘛啊?! | 
| [21:42] | We’re saving your life! | 我们在救你啊! | 
| [21:43] | From my fianc?! | 从我未婚夫手上救我?! | 
| [21:47] | Fianc? | 未婚夫? | 
| [21:48] | Why are you treating Marc like this? | 你们为什么要这样对待Marc? | 
| [21:54] | To be completely honest with you,ma’am,he looks like trouble. | 老实告诉你女士 他看来不安分啊 | 
| [22:08] | So unless you are arrested this Dreamweaver idiot for cheating on his fiance — | 你们因为这个织梦者白痴 对未婚妻不忠而抓了他 | 
| [22:12] | not a criminal offense,by the way — | 这还算不上是刑事犯罪 | 
| [22:14] | we got nothing on him. | 其他一无所获啊 | 
| [22:14] | I gave the order to arrest Marc Torres,not them. | 是我下令抓捕Marc Torres的 不关他们的事 | 
| [22:17] | I was with you. | 我当时和你在一起 | 
| [22:18] | You did not give that order. | 你没下过这个指令 | 
| [22:20] | Yeah,you were not in charge. | 没错 你不是负责人 | 
| [22:21] | It was either Taylor or Provenza who made the call to break in without a warrant. | 是Taylor或Provenza决定下令 不申请搜查令就直接闯入的 | 
| [22:24] | So,why did you think it was worth it to bust in on this couple without enough evidence to hold this guy? | 你们说他为什么值得你们在没有 足够证据拘留他的情况下就贸然行动? | 
| [22:29] | You mean besides the fact that he killed his date from the night before last? | 因为很显然他前天晚上 杀害了他的约会对象 | 
| [22:33] | Did you want us to let him murder someone while under L.A.P.D. surveillance? | 你希望我们纵容他在 洛杉矶警署监视下再多杀一人 | 
| [22:37] | Because then we could have held him without any problems. | 就为了确保抓捕行动万无一失? | 
| [22:40] | But we won’t have any problems anyway if you let me just talk to the guy for 10 minutes. | 你只要让我审问这家伙 十分钟就什么问题都解决了嘛 | 
| [22:43] | I really don’t want her involved. | 千万别把她卷进去 | 
| [22:46] | Uh,excuse me. | 额 抱歉 | 
| [22:48] | Uh,do you really need me to ask this guy these questions? | 真的需要问这家伙这些问题吗? | 
| [22:50] | Yes.Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 | 
| [22:51] | We can arrest Marc Torres in 10 minutes if everyone will just calm down and let me do my job. | 大家都冷静下 给我十分钟 我们就能拿下Marc Torres | 
| [22:56] | Okay? May I? | 好吗? 行吗? | 
| [22:59] | I thought y’all wanted me to be your boss. | 你们不是都想让我当头儿嘛 | 
| [23:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 | 
| [23:04] | Captain. | 巡长 | 
| [23:09] | Mr.Torres,I’m deputy Chief Brenda leigh Johnson of the L.A.P.D., | Torres先生 我是洛杉矶警署 副局长Brenda Leigh Johnson | 
| [23:12] | and this is Special Agent Fritz Howard of the FBI. | 这位是FBI特别探员Fritz Howard | 
| [23:15] | We want to thank you so much for cooperating with us. | 多谢你与我们合作 | 
| [23:17] | Why the hell am I here? | 你们凭什么抓我? | 
| [23:18] | We’re just about to get to the bottom of that. | 你很快就会知道了 | 
| [23:19] | Detective Sanchez,would you please uncuff Marc,here,so that he’s comfortable? | Sanchez警探 请打开Marc的手铐 好让他舒服点 | 
| [23:26] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [23:28] | All right,then,first things first. | 好啦 先说重点 | 
| [23:30] | The FBI has a few questions that they need you to answer because of a computer server issue. | 由于计算机服务器出了点小问题 FBI有些问题需要你回答 | 
| [23:34] | We’ve got your fiance,Debbie,waiting for you in the next room. | 你的未婚妻就在在隔壁等你 | 
| [23:37] | Agent Howard,if you’d like to start. | Howard探员 你可以开始了 | 
| [23:41] | Mr. Torres… Do you know this woman,Judy Lynn? | Torres先生… 你认识这个叫Judy Lynn的女人吗? | 
| [23:47] | Uh,you said Debbie’s here? | 额 你刚才说Debbie就在隔壁? | 
| [23:48] | She is,waiting for you. | 没错 她在等你 | 
| [23:50] | And she’s very confused. | 而且她很困惑 | 
| [23:51] | Chief Johnson,do you mind? | Johnson副局长 我来问好吗 | 
| [23:53] | Oh,no. Not at all. | 哦 当然 | 
| [23:54] | So sorry. Go ahead. | 非常抱歉 你继续 | 
| [23:56] | Do you know this woman,Judy Lynn? | 你认识这个叫Judy Lynn的女人吗? | 
| [23:59] | – No. – No. | – 不认识 – 哦 | 
| [24:02] | Did — | 你– | 
| [24:04] | did you go on a date with her the night before last? | 你有没有在前天晚上跟她约会? | 
| [24:06] | – Nope. – No. | 没有 | 
| [24:08] | Were you ever in her apartment? | 你去没去过她的公寓? | 
| [24:09] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 | 
| [24:12] | Did you ever have sex with her? | 你有没有跟她发生性关系? | 
| [24:13] | Of course not. I’m engaged. God. | 当然没有 我已经订婚了 天呐 | 
| [24:16] | That’s great,just great. Brilliant. | 很好 非常好 聪明 | 
| [24:18] | That’s all for me. | 我没有其它问题了 | 
| [24:19] | I believe Chief johnson has some questions for you now. | 不过我相信Johnson副局长还有话要问 | 
| [24:21] | Do you know this woman,Judy Lynn? | 你认识这个叫Judy Lynn的女人吗? | 
| [24:23] | I just told you no. | 刚刚说过了 我不认识 | 
| [24:26] | Here is all the communication,including pictures and e-mails exchanged between you and Judy Lynn, | 这是你跟Judy Lynn在交友网站 LAGuysandDolls.com上的交流记录 | 
| [24:32] | using an Internet dating website called LAGuysandDolls.com. | 包括照片还有电子邮件 | 
| [24:39] | That’s Judy? | 这是Judy? | 
| [24:41] | well,yeah,I-I might’ve written to her maybe,but she looks different than her other photos. | 哦 是的 我也许给她写过几封电邮 不过她看起来跟其他照片上不太一样 | 
| [24:46] | Did you ever go to her apartment? | 你去没去过她的公寓? | 
| [24:48] | No.Never. | 没有 从没去过 | 
| [24:51] | These are pictures taken from the security cameras above the front door of Judy Lynn’s building. | 这些照片来自Judy Lynn居住的 公寓楼正门外的摄像头 | 
| [24:58] | You’ll notice you in your sport coat exiting your vehicle | 这张照片里你穿着运动服 正从自己的车里出来 | 
| [25:04] | and again,here,entering the building. | 还有这张 你走进那栋公寓楼 | 
| [25:12] | I-I know somebody who lives in that same place. | 我-我认识的一个人也住在那里 | 
| [25:15] | So… That’s a coincidence. | 这… 这只是个巧合 | 
| [25:18] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [25:21] | Here is a fingerprint that was taken off of your vehicle. | 这是我们从你的轿车上提取的指纹 | 
| [25:25] | And this one… | 而这个… | 
| [25:27] | Was taken from inside Judy’s apartment off a bottle of peach-flavored lubricant. | 来自Judy公寓里的一瓶桃味润滑剂 | 
| [25:33] | They match perfectly. | 它们完全吻合 | 
| [25:35] | Is that a coincidence,too,Mr.Torres? | 这难道也是个巧合吗 Torres先生? | 
| [25:40] | Did you have sex with Judy Lynn? | 你有没有跟Judy Lynn发生性关系? | 
| [25:43] | Because Detective Sanchez here took a straw that you were using from your date this afternoon, | 今天下午 这位Sanchez警探 在你的约会现场拿走了一根吸管 | 
| [25:48] | and if the DNA that we collected off that straw matches what we found in Judy Lynn — | 如果吸管上的DNA跟取自 Judy Lynn身上的DNA样本吻合– | 
| [25:52] | all right! | 够了! | 
| [25:53] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想知道什么? | 
| [25:54] | I went on a date with her. | 我是跟她约会了 | 
| [25:56] | We had sex. | 我们还发生了关系 | 
| [25:57] | And then I got out of there as fast as I could. | 然后我就尽快离开了那里 | 
| [25:58] | Because you know what? She kind of freaked me out. | 你知道为什么吗? 她有点吓到我了 | 
| [26:00] | Freaked you out how? | 她怎么吓到你了? | 
| [26:01] | When we got to her place,she practically attacked me. | 当我们到她公寓的时候 她袭击了我 | 
| [26:04] | A-and then — then she got all hysterical when I told her I had to leave. | 然后 当我告诉她我要离开的时候 她就变得歇斯底里起来 | 
| [26:07] | And she keyed my car when I was in the shower. | 我洗澡的时候 她还拿钥匙划花了我的车 | 
| [26:10] | Bitch. | 那个贱人 | 
| [26:11] | Judy attacked you? | Judy袭击了你? | 
| [26:14] | Did y’all get into a fight? | 你们俩打起来了吗? | 
| [26:15] | Because I don’t know what she looked like when you left her, | 我不知道你离开的时候她怎么样 | 
| [26:18] | but here’s how she looked when I met her. | 不过这是我第一眼看到她的样子 | 
| [26:25] | The night y’all went to the movies,Judy Lynn was brutally murdered. | 你们去看电影那晚 Judy Lynn被残忍地杀害了 | 
| [26:28] | And now,Mr.Torres,you lied about knowing her,you lied about going on a date with her, | 现在 Torres先生 你谎称不认识她 谎称没跟她约会 | 
| [26:32] | you lied about being in her apartment,and you lied about having sex with her! | 谎称没去过她的公寓 还谎称没跟她发生性关系 | 
| [26:35] | When you say it all out loud like that,it sounds pretty bad. | 当你说出这么多谎言的时候 事情就有点不妙了 | 
| [26:39] | Yeah,I lied. | 没错 我是说谎了 | 
| [26:41] | My fiance’s in the next room. | 那是因为我的未婚妻就在隔壁 | 
| [26:42] | I didn’t even know what this was about,all right? | 而我并不知道你问这些问题的目的 | 
| [26:45] | But I have a lot of cops in my family,and you don’t have enough evidence to hold me. | 别唬我 我家里也出了不少警察 我知道你们没有足够的证据拘留我 | 
| [26:49] | And lying to the police isn’t against the law. | 而且对警察说谎也不犯法 | 
| [26:52] | That’s true. | 没错 | 
| [26:53] | But it is a crime to lie to the FBI. | 不过对联邦调查局说谎就是犯罪 | 
| [26:58] | That means you’re under arrest,Mr.Torres. | 也就是说你被捕了 Torres先生 | 
| [27:01] | Yeah? | 是么? | 
| [27:03] | You want to play it that way? | 你们想跟我玩这套? | 
| [27:05] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 | 
| [27:07] | Well,let’s hope his DNA matches what we found in the victim. | 希望他的DNA跟受害者身上的吻合吧 | 
| [27:11] | Will you make sure she gets across the street tomorrow? | 你能确保她明天去跟市长会面吗? | 
| [27:14] | I’ll walk her myself. | 我会亲自送她过去的 | 
| [27:18] | I’ll open a file on him if you want. | 如果你需要 我可以给他建个档案 | 
| [27:20] | But when he’s arraigned,you’re gonna want to swap those “lying to a federal agent” charges with murder. | 不过传讯他的时候 你得把 “对联邦探员说谎”这个理由换成谋杀 | 
| [27:25] | Well,that’s something to look forward to. | 这件事也离达成不远了啦 | 
| [27:27] | Don’t be late. | 别太晚了 | 
| [27:28] | You got a big day tomorrow. | 明天可是个重要的日子 | 
| [27:34] | So everyone keeps telling me. | 每个人都生怕我忘了这事 | 
| [27:43] | If he were a drunk,of course,it would be more obvious,but addiction is addiction. | 如果他喝醉的话 当然 现在看起来 不明显 但是上瘾就是上瘾 | 
| [27:49] | And he just fell off the wagon. | 他只是戒酒失败罢了 | 
| [27:51] | Ms.Shriner,your fianc has had 11 dates that we know of over the past two weeks. | Shriner女士 你的未婚夫在过去的 两周里一共出去跟人约会了11次 | 
| [27:57] | Look,your boyfriend didn’t just “fall off the wagon.” | 听着 你的男朋友可不是 “戒酒失败”这么简单 | 
| [27:59] | He jumped with both feet. | 他是自愿沉溺其中 | 
| [28:02] | And then he pushed the wagon over the cliff. | 还把戒酒誓言扔下悬崖 | 
| [28:04] | It’s not Marc. It’s the disease. | Marc不是这样的 这完全是因为酒瘾 | 
| [28:07] | And these horribly enabling women that advertise themselves online | 还有那些没事在网上 给自己做广告的可怕女人 | 
| [28:12] | these — these whores. | 那些– 那些娼妇 | 
| [28:15] | I hate them! | 我恨她们! | 
| [28:18] | Sorry for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰到你们 | 
| [28:23] | Pardon me,Ms. Shriner. | 请原谅 Shriner女士 | 
| [28:31] | I was going through Judy’s computer,and I found the last entry to her vlog. | 我刚查了Judy的电脑 发现她微博的最后一个视频 | 
| [28:35] | But…She died before posting it. | 还没上传 她就死了 | 
| [28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:43] | You got the left to the right and the right to the left. | 你左右带反了 | 
| [28:45] | Yes,that — left. | 对 这是左耳的 | 
| [28:46] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes! | 哦 天啊 | 
| [28:47] | – No,the right. – Terrible,terrible. | – 不 右边 – 太烦了 太烦了 | 
| [28:48] | Yeah,you got it. | 总算对了 | 
| [28:54] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [28:57] | I can’t talk…Long,but… | 我不能说太多…但 | 
| [29:02] | This is raw,all right. | 这有些幼稚 是吧 | 
| [29:07] | He said that… | 他说 | 
| [29:09] | I gave him that rush you feel when you meet the first person you like who really likes you back. | 我对他的感觉就是那种 第一次见面就能感到两情相悦 | 
| [29:17] | And… I fell for it. | 我也…信以为真了 | 
| [29:23] | And then the second — and I mean the very second — | 但是就在 | 
| [29:26] | he was through, | 我们嘿咻之后的那一刻 | 
| [29:28] | he got off me and he said he had to go | 他起身说他要走 | 
| [29:31] | and could he take a shower first. | 可不可以先洗个澡 | 
| [29:37] | God,I’m an idiot. | 天啊 我真傻 | 
| [29:43] | Last woman dating is officially over. | 终极女悍将的约会正式结束了 | 
| [29:47] | But not before the part where I tell him off… | 但这不是我接下来 | 
| [29:51] | …Which is coming up next. | 要甩了他的部分 | 
| [29:57] | So,that’s how it went for that so-called whore last time your fianc had a relapse. | 这就是你所谓的未婚夫旧瘾复发时 去找婊子的事 | 
| [30:04] | That’s how she felt. | 这是她的感受 | 
| [30:07] | You see Marc’s jacket,there on the bed behind her? | 看到Marc的夹克在她背后的床上了吗? | 
| [30:13] | I’m sorry for this woman. | 我真为这位女士感到难过 | 
| [30:16] | And I know how it must seem to you,like… | 我明白你们一定以为是 | 
| [30:19] | Marc and she got into some kind of fight,but… | Marc跟她吵架了 但是… | 
| [30:28] | It’s not how it looks. | 并不是看上去的这样 | 
| [30:38] | Slow down there,miss. | 等一下 小姐 | 
| [30:39] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 | 
| [30:44] | You think she’s telling the truth? | 你觉得她说的是实话? | 
| [30:46] | I don’t know,but she’s right about one thing. | 我不知道 但她有一点对了 | 
| [30:48] | Buzz… | |
| [30:52] | It’s not how it looks. | 事情并不是看上去那样 | 
| [31:11] | – Anybody back there? – Yeah,I am. | – 后面有人吗? – 有 我在 | 
| [31:15] | – Could you get me unplugged? – Sure. | – 能帮我拔了插头吗? – 当然 | 
| [31:50] | Hello,Lieutenant Tao? | 你好 陶副队? | 
| [31:52] | I was — | 我在… | 
| [31:54] | Fine. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [31:55] | I was looking at the — | 我在找… | 
| [31:57] | Yes,it is very exciting. The interview. | 对 面试非常令人激动 | 
| [32:01] | But I was — Lieutenant! | 但是我…副队! | 
| [32:04] | I have a problem. | 我有一个问题 | 
| [32:05] | Marc Torres said that the victim keyed his car,but she couldn’t have. | Marc Torres说死者刮花了他的车 但她不可能 | 
| [32:10] | While he was in the shower,Judy made a very emotional entry to her online diary. | 他洗澡时 Judy在情绪激动地录制播客 | 
| [32:15] | So,my question is,”who scratched the Camaro?” | 所以问题是 “谁刮花了他的车?” | 
| [32:19] | Here’s what I need you to do. Okay? | 你帮我查一下 好吗? | 
| [32:26] | Now,Judy’s vlog again,Buzz. | 再看下Judy的播客 Buzz | 
| [32:36] | Chief… | 副局… | 
| [32:38] | You look great. | 你看起来美极了 | 
| [32:40] | Well,thank you,Captain. | 谢谢 巡长 | 
| [32:42] | I’ve made a reservation for us down the — | 我在下面订了两个位子… | 
| [32:44] | I don’t have time for breakfast,actually. | 我现在真没空吃早餐 | 
| [32:46] | Why?What are you doing? | 为什么? 你在做什么? | 
| [32:49] | Trying to find out the exact time Marc Torres’ car was keyed. | 在查Marc Torres的车 是什么时候被刮花的 | 
| [32:57] | Okay,you’re going backwards… Backwards… | 好 往后倒…往后… | 
| [33:00] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [33:01] | Hold it. | 停住 | 
| [33:03] | There it is. | 就在这儿 | 
| [33:04] | See? No scratch. | 看到没 没有刮痕 | 
| [33:05] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [33:09] | Scratch. | 被划了一道 | 
| [33:11] | We don’t see who did it. | 看不到是谁干的 | 
| [33:13] | No,Chief. | 是的 头儿 | 
| [33:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [33:14] | It means I’ve been spending a lot of the morning looking for things I can’t see. | 意思是我查了一早上却是无用功 | 
| [33:19] | That scratch happened at 9:45 P.M.,when Judy was on her date. | 车在晚上9点45被刮花的 Judy当时在约会 | 
| [33:24] | Would you bring Marc Torres up from holding,please? | 能把拘留室的Marc Torres带来吗? | 
| [33:26] | I may need him. | 我可能需要他一下 | 
| [33:27] | And,um,your bag of tricks,too. | 嗯 还有你下的套儿 | 
| [33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:30] | – Chief,surely this can it. – I won’t miss my appointment,Captain! | – 副局 这肯定没问题的 – 我不会失约的 巡长! | 
| [33:33] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [33:34] | I promise,I promise,I promise. | 我保证 我保证 我保证… | 
| [33:50] | Gifford,I want to thank you so much for letting us in. | Gifford 真的很感谢让我们进来 | 
| [33:52] | We shouldn’t be but a minute. | 我们不用太久就好 | 
| [33:54] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你们犯了大错误 | 
| [33:55] | Hey,you don’t talk unless you’re revoking your right to an attorney. | 嘿 除非你放弃律师 否则你无权讲话 | 
| [33:59] | Gifford,since you helped the cable company get everything installed, | 既然是你帮有线公司安装设备的 | 
| [34:02] | do you think you could help us put it back the way we found it? | 你能帮我们把这些东西归位吗 | 
| [34:04] | Sure. Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢谢 | 
| [34:08] | You ready to talk yet,Mr.Torres?No? | 准备说实话了吗 Torres先生? 不说吗? | 
| [34:11] | Mind the blood. | 小心血迹 | 
| [34:14] | So,I think the computer was set right here. | 我想电脑是放这儿的 | 
| [34:19] | Do you remember where the lubricant came from,Mr.Torres? | 你还记得润滑油是从哪来的吗 Torres先生 | 
| [34:23] | Don’t answer that,sir. Your lawyer would be very upset. | 别回答这个问题 先生 你的律师会很头大的 | 
| [34:25] | Don’t worry. I’m not talking. | 放心 我什么都不说 | 
| [34:27] | Well,you know what? | 好吧 知道么? | 
| [34:27] | You don’t have to talk,but you do have to watch. | 你不用说话 看着就行 | 
| [34:30] | Gifford,do you mind pulling these through,plugging it in on the other side? | Gifford 你能把线拉过去插到另一头吗? | 
| [34:33] | Sure. Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 | 
| [34:42] | What the hell are you doing,Lady? | 女士 你究竟在干嘛? | 
| [34:43] | Just admiring how well you set up that closet for Judy. | 仰慕你为Judy做了这么好的衣柜 | 
| [34:47] | She had trouble getting her modem and her router and her phone to work from the other room. | 她另外房间的电脑的猫 路由器和电话 都通不过来 | 
| [34:51] | I wonder why,because we checked,and no one else in the building had any trouble at all. | 我还奇怪呢 因为查过了整栋楼都没这个问题 | 
| [34:55] | Anyway,somehow,you helped the cable company get it all hooked up for her in here. | 是因为你帮有线公司都把它接在这儿了 | 
| [35:01] | ‘Cause you watched out for her,didn’t you,Gifford? | 你在偷窥她 是吗? Gifford? | 
| [35:04] | A-and that’s why you drilled this hole in the wall? | 所以你才在墙上打个洞 | 
| [35:07] | For all the cables to go through? | 好让电线穿过来? | 
| [35:09] | That’s a big hole,Gifford. | 洞可真大 Gifford | 
| [35:12] | Y-you can sit on that stool and look into Judy’s room without being seen | 你可以坐在凳上 | 
| [35:15] | and watch over her for hours. | 窥视Judy的房间数小时而不被发现 | 
| [35:17] | I never did that. | 我从未那样做过 | 
| [35:18] | Really? | 是吗? | 
| [35:19] | You know,I wonder if the DNA evidence on the bottom of that closet will back you up on that? | 那得看衣柜底部的DNA证据 是否支持你? | 
| [35:25] | Sure you cleaned up after yourself,Gifford? | 当然你打扫干净了 Gifford? | 
| [35:28] | You know what else can’t be seen on her vlog entries? | 你知道还有什么在 她的播客里看不到吗? | 
| [35:32] | The pillow used to smother Judy to death. | 让Judy窒息而死的枕头 | 
| [35:35] | That’s because it came from this closet. | 因为它来自这个衣柜 | 
| [35:37] | That’s why we never saw it in her bedroom on any of her vlogs. | 这就是我们从未她播客中 看到卧室有这种枕头的原因 | 
| [35:40] | Just like we couldn’t see who keyed her date’s car | 就像我们没有看到是谁 用钥匙划过她约会对象的车一样 | 
| [35:43] | because you knew how to avoid the security camera out front. | 因为你知道如何躲开前面的摄像头 | 
| [35:46] | I never scratched that car. | 我从没划过那车 | 
| [35:48] | You want to see the gold paint on this key you so kindly left in the front door for us? | 要看看你留在前门钥匙上的金漆吗? | 
| [35:55] | Now,that we can see. | 现在 我们看到了 | 
| [35:57] | Now,listen to me,Gifford. | 听我说 Gifford | 
| [35:58] | I have a feeling that what happened in that hallway was just a terrible accident. | 我有种感觉 走廊里发生的事 只是个可怕的意外 | 
| [36:02] | But if I’m right about that,I-I need to hear it from you. | 但是否真如此 还得听你讲 | 
| [36:06] | Look… I liked her. | 听着… 我喜欢她 | 
| [36:11] | I liked her a lot. | 很喜欢 | 
| [36:13] | And I only wanted to look at — | 我只是想看看 — | 
| [36:16] | w-watch over her,like you said. | 照看她 就像你所说的 | 
| [36:18] | And that’s what you were doing the other night when she came home from her date. | 她约会回家当晚 你也是这样做的 | 
| [36:21] | You were just watching over her. | 只是在照看她 | 
| [36:23] | Mainly. | 大部分的 | 
| [36:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [36:26] | And normally,she takes a shower before going to bed. | 通常 她睡前会洗个澡 | 
| [36:29] | And that’s when I go. | 那时我会离开 | 
| [36:31] | But she was upset after that asshole left. | 但是那混蛋走后她很不高兴 | 
| [36:34] | She just laid down on the bed for a long time. | 在床上躺了很久 | 
| [36:38] | I thought she was asleep. | 我以为她睡着了 | 
| [36:40] | When I tried to get out… | 当我要离开时… | 
| [36:44] | She heard me. | 她听到了我 | 
| [36:47] | I got back in the closet,but it was too late. | 我回到了衣柜 但太迟了 | 
| [36:50] | She opened the door,and — | 她打开门 然后… | 
| [36:52] | a-and you held up this pillow, | 你举起这个枕头 | 
| [36:54] | because she was hitting you,right? | 因为她打你 对吗? | 
| [36:55] | I mean,you were just probably trying to get out this door. | 我是说 你只是想走出门去 | 
| [36:58] | But she wouldn’t let me go. | 但她不让我走 | 
| [36:59] | Right! | 没错! | 
| [37:06] | I didn’t even know I could push anyone that hard. | 我都不知道 我可以推人推得那么重 | 
| [37:10] | It happened so fast. | 一切发生的太快了 | 
| [37:15] | You were just trying to protect yourself. | 你只是想保护自己 | 
| [37:18] | A-and you tried to help her,didn’t you,after she fell? | 她跌倒后 你也试图帮她 对吧? | 
| [37:23] | Show me. | 示范给我看 | 
| [37:26] | Well… She was knocked out for a second, | 嗯… 她被撞晕了 | 
| [37:30] | so I… I put the pillow under her head to stop the bleeding, | 所以我… 我把枕头放在她头下止血 | 
| [37:35] | and then I… I carried her to the bed. | 然后我… 我抱她上床 | 
| [37:40] | But then she started the screaming all over again. | 但她开始不停的尖叫 | 
| [37:43] | So you were just trying to muffle the noise so she didn’t wake the whole building. | 你只是想减少噪音 以防她吵醒整幢楼 | 
| [37:47] | I couldn’t think of anything else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 | 
| [37:49] | She was so loud. | 她太吵了 | 
| [37:54] | I think… I think you’ve done a very good job explaining all this,Gifford. | Gifford 你解释得很清楚 | 
| [38:04] | So,Gifford… | 那么 Gifford… | 
| [38:06] | I’ll tell you what we need to finish our report. | 我将告知你结案所需 | 
| [38:11] | I’m going to tell you your rights. | 以及你的权利 | 
| [38:13] | And then you’re going to write down exactly,everything you said about this accident. | 然后你准确的写下来 关于这场意外的一切 | 
| [38:18] | And then we’ll be done. Okay? | 然后一切都结束了 好吗? | 
| [38:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [38:25] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [38:29] | So what the hell did you bring me for? | 那你们带我来是为什么? | 
| [38:35] | Well,you know,there wouldn’t have been any paint left on Gifford’s keys, | Gifford的钥匙上没有留下任何油漆 | 
| [38:38] | so we had to scratch your car again. | 所以我们不得不又划了你的车 | 
| [38:40] | – What? – Sorry about that. | – 什么? – 很抱歉 | 
| [38:42] | Oh,and,uh,I needed a witness to the confession. | 哦 呃 另外招供需要个证人 | 
| [38:45] | Gosh,I wonder if your testimony at the trial is gonna affect your wedding plans. | 糟了 不知道庭审作证 会否影响你的结婚计划 | 
| [38:49] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你吧 | 
| [38:50] | You spring for the paint job,and I’ll get the FBI to drop the charges,okay? | 你自己承担油漆的事 我来让FBI撤销控诉 好吗? | 
| [39:21] | I was tempted to bring a uniform escort to take you across the street. | 我非常想为你保驾护航去街对面 | 
| [39:25] | Oh,that’s not necessary. | 哦 不必了 | 
| [39:28] | May I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗? | 
| [39:29] | Sure,Captain.Why not? | 当然 巡长 请讲 | 
| [39:33] | Do you really not want to be Chief of Police? | 你真的不想当警察局长吗? | 
| [39:36] | No,I don’t. | 是的 | 
| [39:39] | And as a woman,don’t you feel an obligation to at least give it a try? | 作为女性 你不觉得有义务努力一试吗 | 
| [39:42] | As a woman,I feel I’ve earned the right to options, | 作为女性 我觉得我有选择的权利 | 
| [39:45] | and one of my options should be to say no. | 其中之一应该是可以说不 | 
| [39:48] | You don’t think that I wanted to spend my career in Internal Affairs, | 你不会认为我想一辈子在内务部 | 
| [39:53] | doing a job that leaves me disliked and mistrusted by my fellow officers every day of my life? | 每天都做着让同事讨厌和不信任的工作吧? | 
| [39:57] | No,I chose I.A. because I thought it was the quickest way to achieve rank. | 不 我选择了内务部 因为它是升职的最快途径 | 
| [40:01] | And I also thought it’d be good for the department to see a woman in a Captain’s uniform. | 此外 我认为部门里有女性巡长是件好事 | 
| [40:06] | And,of course,you got your job the old-fashioned way. | 当然 你是以老式方法获得职位 | 
| [40:11] | How’s that? | 怎么说? | 
| [40:12] | By sleeping with the boss. | 和上司上床 | 
| [40:15] | That’s not an insult. | 不是侮辱你 | 
| [40:17] | It is a time-honored way of moving forward. | 这是种由来已久的升迁方式 | 
| [40:19] | But those roads are not open to everyone, | 但这条路不是人人可行 | 
| [40:22] | and you have the chance to maybe change that a little. | 你有机会可能去改变这点 | 
| [40:26] | So,you’re saying I should take the job whether I want it or not. | 所以 你是说 无论我是否想 都应该争取职位 | 
| [40:29] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [40:31] | Please make the oh-so-terrible sacrifice of accepting a promotion | 请做出所谓的可怕牺牲来接受升职 | 
| [40:35] | that offers you more money,prestige,and power than any other job in the city. | 这会让你获得比这城市里其他任何工作 都要多的金钱 名望和权利 | 
| [40:41] | And if it will help you with the suffering, | 这么说可能让你好受些 | 
| [40:43] | you’ll not only be a positive role model for little girls all over this country, | 你将不只是小女孩们的积极榜样 | 
| [40:48] | but I personally will feel very… | 而且我个人会非常… | 
| [40:56] | I will feel very proud to have a Chief that I can truly admire. | 非常自豪能有个可以真正钦佩的局长 | 
| [41:06] | Well,thank you,Captain. | 呃 谢谢你 巡长 | 
| [41:12] | It’s my pleasure,Chief. | 这是我的荣幸 局长 | 
| [41:31] | See ya. | 回见 华梅・李 慕尼黑变奏曲 橘蕊独吟 |