| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | That is the last time I let you talk me into a burrito grande. | 下次不能由着你怂恿我 大吃玉米馅饼了 | 
| [00:18] | I keep forgetting you got such a delicate stomach. | 我老是忘记的你的胃很娇气 | 
| [00:20] | Well,you’re the one who has to live with the consequences. | 反正要受罪也是你 | 
| [00:23] | Gross. | 好恶心 | 
| [00:25] | Great. | 这下好了 | 
| [00:36] | Radio,code three. | 广播 有人受伤 | 
| [00:37] | And we have found the male in distress on Stadium Way.We’re in Elysian Park. | 我们在体育馆路找到了伤员 位于伊利森公园 | 
| [00:41] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [00:47] | Sir? | 先生? | 
| [00:50] | How you doin’ tonight,sir? | 你怎么样了? | 
| [00:57] | – Sir? – I don’t know where I am. | – 先生? – 我不知道自己在哪儿 | 
| [00:59] | – Okay. What’s your name? – Where am I? | – 你叫什么名字? – 我在哪里? | 
| [01:02] | Can you tell me how old you are? | 能告诉我你多大岁数吗? | 
| [01:03] | 47. | |
| [01:04] | Alert and oriented times one,good radial pulse,profusing normally. | 一级警觉和方向感 脉搏很好 状态良好 | 
| [01:09] | Am I gonna be okay? | 不严重吧? | 
| [01:10] | You’re gonna be fine,sir. Just relax. | 会没事的 放松就好 | 
| [01:12] | You want to G.S. him? | 要给他输液吗? | 
| [01:14] | – I feel dizzy. – On three. | – 头好晕 – 数到三 | 
| [01:17] | One… | |
| [01:18] | Two,three. | |
| [01:45] | Respiration — 12,decreased tidal volume — 100% on 02 sat. | 呼吸12 潮气量 氧饱和度100% | 
| [01:50] | – Am I having a stroke? – I don’t think so, | – 我是中风了吗? – 应该不是 | 
| [01:52] | but the doctors will know exactly what’s going on after they examine you. | 医生给你检查后 就知道是什么问题了 | 
| [02:02] | What’s that noise? Where are we?! | 什么声音? 我们在哪里?! | 
| [02:04] | We’re just getting off the Freeway.We’re really close to the Hospital. | 正要下高速 离医院很近了 | 
| [02:07] | Sir! | 先生! | 
| [02:09] | Silva! Sir,you need to calm down! | Silva! 请你冷静下来! | 
| [02:11] | Silva,this guy’s out of control! | Silva 他失控了! | 
| [02:14] | Pull over! I need your help! | 靠边停! 你快来帮我! | 
| [02:15] | Rescue 35,we need backup. | 35号救援小组 需要支援 | 
| [02:22] | Silva! | |
| [02:25] | Sir! | 先生! | 
| [02:26] | Sir,you need to calm down. | 先生请你冷静 | 
| [02:29] | Sir,relax. Sir,calm down. | 放松 躺下了 | 
| [02:31] | Relax,sir. Relax. | 放松 | 
| [03:53] | Evening,Chief. | 晚上好 头儿 | 
| [03:55] | Paramedics… | 医护人员… | 
| [03:56] | Responding to a 911 call were on their way to the Hospital | 接911报警后 正在往医院开 | 
| [03:59] | when the guy became combative. | 被救那人突然变暴力 | 
| [04:00] | Four minutes later,backup arrived, | 四分钟后 后援赶到 | 
| [04:02] | found them both dead from multiple gunshot wounds. | 发现他们已中数枪身亡 | 
| [04:05] | – Any witnesses? – None.Air support was overhead in five minutes. | – 有目击证人吗? – 没有 空中支援5分钟后赶到的 | 
| [04:08] | Didn’t see anyone within a mile radius.It’s like the guy just disappeared. | 1英里内没看到有人 好像那人蒸发了一样 | 
| [04:11] | The Fire Battalion Chief told me that the Paramedics | 消防大队长告诉我 医护人员 | 
| [04:13] | use only one route from Elysian Park to the E.R. | 从伊利森公园到急诊室只有一条路线 | 
| [04:15] | If the killer wasn’t just some transient and he really planned this out, | 如果凶手不是一个临时病人 并且蓄意谋划了这一切 | 
| [04:19] | it’s possible that he had an accomplice here waiting to drive him off. | 有可能他有同伙 等在这里开车帮他逃走 | 
| [04:22] | That accomplice could have been our 911 caller. | 同伙有可能就是打911电话的人 | 
| [04:24] | We’re looking for him now. | 我们现在在派人找他 | 
| [04:25] | Uh,anything taken from the ambulance? | 救护车有没有少什么东西? | 
| [04:27] | No,both victims still have their wallets. | 没有 两个受害人钱包都在 | 
| [04:28] | And I inventoried the vehicle with an E.M.T. | 我和一个急救人员清点了急救用品 | 
| [04:30] | He says the only thing that was missing | 他说只少了一些毛巾 | 
| [04:32] | were some towels that the killer apparently used to wipe down the crime scene. | 显然凶手用这些毛巾 清理了犯罪现场 | 
| [04:35] | So someone posing as a deranged homeless man kills two Paramedics,takes nothing, | 有人装成神志不清的流浪汉 杀掉两个医护人员 什么都不拿走 | 
| [04:39] | cleans up after himself,and vanishes? | 自己清理干净 然后消失? | 
| [04:42] | Chief,S.I.D. couldn’t pick up any good prints, | 头 鉴证人员提取不到可用的指纹 | 
| [04:43] | but I found six casings. | 但我找到6个弹壳 | 
| [04:45] | – Thank you,Detective. Would you run those over to NIBIN? – Yes,ma’am. | – 谢谢 麻烦你拿去弹道信息网对比一下 – 好的 | 
| [04:47] | Chief,this is the run sheet the Paramedics used to record everything before they pulled over. | 头 这是医护人员停车之前写的 全部信息记录表 | 
| [04:52] | It says here they performed a G.S. — a Georgia Street lift. | 上面写着他们做了佐治亚式搬抬 | 
| [04:56] | A what? | 什么? | 
| [04:58] | Please? | 麻烦 | 
| [04:59] | Gabriel,could you get her legs? | Gabriel 你抬她的腿 | 
| [05:01] | Her legs? Turn around and just lean back on me. | – 腿? – 转过身倒向我就好 | 
| [05:06] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. Okay. Thank you. | 天哪 好 谢谢 | 
| [05:15] | Chief,there’s something I need to tell you. | 副局 我要和你说个事 | 
| [05:17] | Chief,before you — I — | 副局 你…我 | 
| [05:20] | who removed the bodies?! | 尸体被谁移走了?! | 
| [05:22] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 这就是我想跟你说的事 | 
| [05:24] | The Fire Department took them before we arrived. | 消防部门在我们到达之前运走遗体了 | 
| [05:27] | L.A.F.D. won’t let their people lie out dead –same as us — out of respect. | 加州消防局不会让他们的人横尸街头 和我们一样 出于尊重 | 
| [05:32] | That respect may have just cost us the investigation. | 这尊重可能把我们唯一的证据毁掉了 | 
| [05:33] | Okay. The bodies are at Good Samaritan.Where do you want them? | 尸体在圣撒玛利亚医院 你要运到哪里? | 
| [05:37] | Taken immediately to our morgue,and I’ll let you know exactly how I want them brought in. | 立刻送到我们局里停尸房 我再告诉你具体怎么把尸体运来 | 
| [05:40] | – All right. – Detective. | – 好 – 警探 | 
| [05:46] | Just as you asked. | 如你要求的 | 
| [06:12] | Oh,God. Oh,God. | 哦天哪 | 
| [06:14] | Anna Vargas. | |
| [06:15] | You knew her? | 你认识她? | 
| [06:17] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 | 
| [06:21] | Good friends. | 很好的朋友 | 
| [06:22] | Oh,I’m so sorry,doctor. | 我很遗憾 医生 | 
| [06:24] | – Who did this? I don’t — I don’t know. | – 谁干的? – 我现在还不知道 | 
| [06:25] | Y-you don’t need to do the autopsy now. | 你不需要现在做尸检 | 
| [06:27] | I’m only interested in fingerprints. | 我只想找到指纹 | 
| [06:29] | – Uh,should I — should I take their gloves off?- No,no,no,no,no,no. | – 我来…把手套脱掉? – 不要脱掉 | 
| [06:32] | I-I want the gloves left exactly as they are. | 我要手套就像这样戴着 | 
| [06:33] | Please. Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:36] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 | 
| [06:58] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:06] | See? The killer’s fingerprints were on her glove. | 看到了吧 凶手的指纹在手套上 | 
| [07:09] | This is why we don’t move bodies. | 所以咱不该移动尸体 | 
| [07:11] | The killer’s name was Kevin Mason, | 凶手叫Kevin Mason | 
| [07:13] | and those are the fingerprints he submitted when he applied to the L.A.F.D. | 这些指纹是他申请考入 加州消防局时输入的 | 
| [07:16] | I sure hope he was rejected. | 真心希望他被拒了 | 
| [07:18] | Yeah,he was,four times — the last time in 2007, | 没错 他被拒绝了4次 最后一次是在2007年 | 
| [07:20] | which is when he seems to have fallen off the map. | 自此以后他就好像人间蒸发了 | 
| [07:23] | Okay. Thank you,Detective. | 很好 谢谢你 警探 | 
| [07:25] | Please run down all of Mr. Mason’s known addresses.Let’s see if we can find him. | 请浏览所有Mason先生登记的地址 看看我们能不能找到他 | 
| [07:28] | Chief,the 911 cellphone — | 头儿 拨打911的手机 | 
| [07:30] | it turns out it’s a prepaid job,used for the first time tonight. | 是从一个预付电话打出的 而且当晚是第一次使用 | 
| [07:33] | Not only that,it’s got an FBI flag on it because it was purchased along with another phone | 不仅如此 这个电话受到FBI的关注 因为这部电话是和另一部一起买的 | 
| [07:36] | that was used in an unsolved bombing attempt here in L.A. two years back. | 那部曾用于一桩至今未解决的案件 两年前在洛杉矶的爆炸未遂案 | 
| [07:43] | A few years ago,a bomb was left outside an I.R.S. Office on Olympic. | 两年前 一个炸弹被安放在 奥林匹克山的美国国税局 | 
| [07:47] | L.A.P.D. Counterterrorism investigated. | 洛杉矶警署反恐组调查后 | 
| [07:49] | Tommy Delk turned it over to the FBI. | Tommy Delk把这案子转给了FBI | 
| [07:51] | Chief. | 头儿 | 
| [07:54] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911报警电话 您有什么事吗? | 
| [07:57] | I’m in Elysian Park, | 我的位置在艾利森公园 | 
| [07:59] | and this guy’s having a-a epileptic fit or something. | 有名男子似乎癫痫发作 | 
| [08:03] | You should send somebody right away. | 请立即支援 | 
| [08:05] | He’s,uh — he’s up on Stadium Way. | 他现在在露天大道上 | 
| [08:08] | It sounds like he’s having trouble catching his breath, | 听起来他似乎有点喘不过气 | 
| [08:10] | just like the guy the Paramedics picked up. | 就像医护人员遇上的那个人 | 
| [08:12] | Our 911 caller could be our killer. | 拨打911的人可能就是凶手 | 
| [08:16] | Uh,so,how are these murders connected to an attempted bombing of an I.R.S. building? | 这些杀手 跟国税局的爆炸未遂事件有何关系? | 
| [08:22] | Look,Brenda,if these were typical homicides, | 听着 Brenda 如果这些人是典型的杀人犯 | 
| [08:24] | I would be happy to have you pursue them on your own. | 我会很高兴你用你自己的方式来追捕 | 
| [08:26] | Oh,you’re not suggesting I hand this case over to someone else? | 你不是在建议把这案子交给别人吧? | 
| [08:29] | The murders are now connected to an ongoing joint investigation | 这些凶手现在与进行中的联合调查有关 | 
| [08:32] | between the FBI and our own Counterterrorism Bureau led by Tommy Delk. | 由FBI和Tommy Delk领衔的反恐组调查 | 
| [08:36] | Please note the use of the words “terrorism” and “Tommy Delk.” | 请注意这些词“恐怖分子” 以及“Tommy Delk” | 
| [08:40] | What kind of a middle-aged man calls himself Tommy? | 哪有中年男子还叫Tommy的? | 
| [08:46] | He’s on the short list for Chief.That’s why you want me to deal with him. | 他在局长候选名单上 所以你希望我转交案子 | 
| [08:49] | No! T-t-this is good police work. | 不!这是维持治安 | 
| [08:51] | And the FBI has already flagged that number,which means they’re gonna be showing up here. | FBI已经标记了号码 这说明他们随时会到这来 | 
| [08:55] | My advice is to put out the welcome mat. | 我的建议是盛情接待 | 
| [08:58] | I-I’d rather wait until I have something to trade. | 我宁愿等到我有什么信息可以交换 | 
| [09:00] | You have fingerprints and a name. | 你已经掌握了一个指纹和一个名字 | 
| [09:02] | Listen,I’ll arrange a sit-down with Delk. | 听着 我会让Delk好好冷静下 | 
| [09:03] | And he’s got a little bit of an ego on him, | 或许他有一点点自负 | 
| [09:06] | but he’s not unreasonable. | 但是他还是很理智的 | 
| [09:07] | Only if he understands that until I talk to him, | 除非他明白了这些 | 
| [09:10] | he is not to speak with the FBI. | 在我和他交谈之前 他不能去找FBI | 
| [09:11] | Believe me,if these cases are connected, | 相信我 如果这些案子是相关的 | 
| [09:13] | he’s gonna be a huge help. | 他将会有很大的帮助 | 
| [09:15] | If I find this 911 caller,I won’t need anyone’s help. | 如果我找到了报警的人 我不需要任何人的帮助 | 
| [09:18] | I’ve been trying to triangulate the cellphone,Chief,but it’s not pinging. | 队长 我试着定位电话 但它再也没有被使用过 | 
| [09:22] | Once the 911 caller gets back online,it will show up right here. | 一旦报警者开机 它会马上显示在这 | 
| [09:35] | I-I get how someone pretends to be disoriented or mimics a seizure. | 我知道有人如何假装癫痫发作 | 
| [09:40] | But everything else recorded here — | 但是这里记录的一切 | 
| [09:41] | accelerated heartbeat,depressed respiration, | 心跳加速 呼吸急促 | 
| [09:43] | dilated pupils — how do you fake those? | 瞳孔扩张 这些要怎么假装? | 
| [09:51] | – You can’t. – According to the Paramedics’ run sheet, | – 这些假不了 – 根据救护人员的记录 | 
| [09:53] | these are the symptoms he presented. | 这些是他所表现出的体征 | 
| [09:54] | While I’m waiting for the phone to come back up, | 在等待电话的同时 | 
| [09:56] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查查看这个 | 
| [10:01] | How is it you’re half my age and spend twice as much time as me in the bathroom? | 你的年龄才我的一半但怎么会 上厕所的时间是我的两倍? | 
| [10:09] | I guess I’m just a slower reader than you. | 我猜我只是看报纸比你慢吧 | 
| [10:11] | – Yeah. – Ready? | – 是吧 – 准备好了吗? | 
| [10:13] | Yeah. In a m– | 好了 | 
| [10:14] | Okay. | 好极了 | 
| [10:16] | All right. | 一切都好了 | 
| [10:18] | Ready? One,two,three. | 准备好了?一二三 | 
| [10:21] | Here’s my question — | |
| [10:22] | where is Kevin Mason hiding… | |
| [10:27] | For three years… | 在哪里可以躲3年… | 
| [10:29] | Without being noticed? | 还不被注意? | 
| [10:32] | – Let’s go. – And we’re off. | – 我们走吧 – 好的 | 
| [10:34] | I don’t know,Lieutenant. | 我也不知道 副队 | 
| [10:35] | But we better find him before he disappears again. | 但我们得在他再次消失之前找到他 | 
| [10:51] | – Good morning,Commander. – Good morning. | – 早上好 队长 – 早上好 | 
| [10:53] | Just thought you should know, | 只是觉得你应该知道一下 | 
| [10:55] | because the Paramedics’ Memorial is now scheduled for Monday, | 医务人员的追悼会安排在周一 | 
| [10:57] | the announcement for Chief | 局长名单的宣告 | 
| [11:00] | will be delayed until Tuesday. | 将被延迟到周二 | 
| [11:03] | Also,uh — | 还有… | 
| [11:04] | I got it. Oh,thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢你 | 
| [11:06] | Uh,Chief Pope | 额 Pope局长 | 
| [11:08] | has,uh,Delk in his office waiting for you. | 和Delk在他办公室等你 | 
| [11:11] | And,uh — | 还有… | 
| [11:12] | – very good. Thank you.- Yes. Uh,yes. Uh — | – 非常好 谢谢你 – 不用谢 额… | 
| [11:16] | – what is it,Commander?- Well — | – 到底什么事 队长 – 事实上… | 
| [11:18] | Look,Delk will probably have his own ideas for investigating the deaths of Silva and Vargas. | 听着 Delk可能在调查Sliva和Vargas 被谋杀的案件中有他自己的想法 | 
| [11:25] | And you might want to keep that in mind when collaborating with him. | 和他协作的时候 你或许该留心点 | 
| [11:29] | You want me to play nicely with Tommy Delk in case he becomes Chief of Police. | 你要我善待Tommy Delk 以防他成为警局局长 | 
| [11:33] | All I’m saying is that in addition to your two victims, | 我只是想说 别殃及你背后的两名无辜者 | 
| [11:35] | there are several still-living people counting on you. | 还有一些指望着你继续过生活的人 | 
| [11:40] | Well,thank you for the vote of confidence,Commander. | 谢谢你对我的信心 队长 | 
| [11:44] | – Good morning… – Morning. | – 早上好… – 早上好 | 
| [11:45] | …Chief Johnson. | …Johnson 副局长 | 
| [11:49] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [11:52] | Chief Johnson,I believe you’ve met. | Johnson副局长 我想你们见过 | 
| [11:55] | – Tommy Delk.Good to see you again. – And you. | – Tommy Delk 很高兴再次见到你 – 我也是 | 
| [11:58] | Let’s get started,shall we? | 那我们就开始了? | 
| [12:01] | Okay. | 没问题 | 
| [12:05] | Two years ago today,September 24th, | 两年前的今天 9月24日 | 
| [12:08] | a stolen pickup was left outside a Federal Office on West Olympic. | 一个被偷走的扩音器被放在国税局 西奥林匹克山分部的门口 | 
| [12:11] | Its flatbed contained a small explosive | 上面的平板连着一个小型爆炸装置 | 
| [12:14] | and a barrel filled with fertilizer and diesel fuel. | 和一个装满柴油和燃料的桶 | 
| [12:16] | The explosive ignited | 爆炸物被点燃了 | 
| [12:18] | but failed to set off the larger bomb, | 但是没有引爆更大的炸弹 | 
| [12:20] | and a phone wired to the barrel as a backup detonator | 还有一部作为后备导火线 与桶相连接的电话 | 
| [12:22] | also failed because the battery had lost its charge. | 同样也失效了 因为手机没电了 | 
| [12:24] | – Well,that’s lucky. – Yeah,for everyone. | – 真是万幸啊 – 没错 对所有人来说都是 | 
| [12:27] | If that bomb had exploded, | 如果炸弹爆炸了 | 
| [12:28] | it would have taken down half the I.R.S. building. | 将炸毁国税局大楼的一半 | 
| [12:31] | Unfortunately,as far as evidence went, | 不幸的是 随着证据的消失 | 
| [12:33] | everything was untraceable,including the truck. | 一切都无从可查 包括那辆货车 | 
| [12:35] | We did recover footage of the suspect | 我们重新恢复监控录像发现 | 
| [12:37] | buying two prepaid phones, | 嫌犯买了两部电话 | 
| [12:38] | one of which was the backup detonator. | 一部用作炸弹的后备导火线 | 
| [12:40] | But the video’s poor quality made it impossible | 但是录像画质太差使我们以及FBI | 
| [12:43] | for us or the FBI to identify him. | 无法核实他的身份 | 
| [12:45] | I would very much like to view that footage. | 我很想要再看一次录像 | 
| [12:47] | The FBI has already made it available to you, | FBI已经允许你查看这份录像 | 
| [12:49] | along with the rest of its findings. | 连同剩下的证据一起 | 
| [12:51] | I I’m sorry you’ve already contacted the FBI? | 等一下 你已经跟FBI交流过了? | 
| [12:54] | I I specifically requested | 我特别要求过 | 
| [12:55] | that you not discuss anything with them until we had spoken. | 在我们谈话之前 你不能与他们交谈任何事 | 
| [12:59] | Chief Pope mentioned that. | Pope局长提到过这个 | 
| [13:00] | You understand I’m in constant communication with the Feds | 你必须明白我和FBI都有固定联系 | 
| [13:03] | and couldn’t consider doing anything | 当然不能做出任何举动 | 
| [13:04] | that would make me less than trustworthy. | 来破坏我们之间的信任 | 
| [13:07] | As you may know,I’m somewhat connected to the FBI myself. | 你或许知道 我自有办法联系FBI | 
| [13:10] | Yeah,if I could just | 是的 如果我可以… | 
| [13:11] | I don’t know what you’ve shared with the FBI, | 我不知道你告诉了FBI些什么 | 
| [13:13] | but I need to examine the materials | 但我需要立刻查看材料 | 
| [13:15] | connected to that previous bombing case immediately. | 与先前爆炸案有关的材料 | 
| [13:17] | Sure,and I’ll tell you | 当然 我来告诉你你会知道什么 | 
| [13:19] | We had the case for three months,and we found Jack. | 我们研究了这个案子三个月 然后注意到Jack | 
| [13:21] | The FBI had it for 21 months,and they found Jack. | FBI调查了将近2年 他们也注意到Jack | 
| [13:23] | Well,you and the FBI may not have found Jack, | 但是 你和FBI都没有找到Jack | 
| [13:25] | but I did,and his name isn’t Jack! | 不过我找到了 还有他不叫Jack | 
| [13:28] | Really? Y..y..you’ve found him? | 真的吗?你找到他了? | 
| [13:30] | Which means that I’ve had this case for less than eight hours, | 这表示虽然我接案子还不到8个小时 | 
| [13:32] | and I’m already farther along than you and the FBI after two years. | 但我已经比你跟FBI花2年调查的更深入 | 
| [13:34] | To be fair,you did have the benefit of new fingerprints. | 公平的来说 你有指纹的优势 | 
| [13:37] | I’d be curious | 我很好奇 | 
| [13:38] | – how much farther you’ll get in the next three hours. -Three hours? | – 接下来3小时你会取得什么样的成果? – 3小时? | 
| [13:41] | Because that’s how long the FBI has agreed | 因为这是FBI在接走你的案子前 | 
| [13:43] | to share their material before they take over your case. | 所同意分享材料的时间 | 
| [13:45] | That’s what’s been arranged. | 就这么安排的 | 
| [13:46] | I did not agree to that. | 我没有同意那样做 | 
| [13:48] | Well,it’s a good thing I’m not taking orders from you. | 这是件好事 我没有问你的意思 | 
| [13:50] | Yeah,believe it or not,I’m actually in charge here. | 信不信由你 我才是这里掌权的 | 
| [13:53] | At least for the next few days. | 至少在接下来的几天 | 
| [13:55] | And since this case seems to be more serious | 既然这个案件似乎比起我们所想的 | 
| [13:57] | than we first imagined,Chief Johnson, | 更加严重 Johnson副局长 | 
| [13:59] | I’m sure you would like the FBI | 我想你应该愿意让FBI | 
| [14:01] | to have the benefit of your analysis. | 分享你的分析结果 | 
| [14:04] | And I would like the two of you to work together amicably. | 还有 我想要你们两个一起友善合作 我希望两位能够合作愉快 | 
| [14:08] | You’ll inform the FBI about Kevin Mason, | 你要向FBI报告关于Kevin Mason的事 你去告知FBI关于Kevin Mason的信息 | 
| [14:10] | and we will proceed as arranged, | 我们也像被安排的那样继续调查 我们就能和Delk队长 | 
| [14:12] | with Chief Delk present | 按原计划进行调查 | 
| [14:14] | while major crimes examines the files. | 重案组去检查文件 | 
| [14:16] | And then three hours from now,it’s the FBI’s ballgame. | 三小时以后 全权交由FBI负责 | 
| [14:18] | -Is that clear to everyone? -Sir. | – 都清楚了吗? – 是的 | 
| [14:20] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:32] | Why’d I buy some fancy damn electric wheelchair | 这该死的神奇电动轮椅老是坏 | 
| [14:36] | if it’s always out for repair? | 我干嘛要买它? | 
| [14:38] | – Told you I’d have your chair fixed in three days. – Yeah. | – 都和你说了三天内保证帮你修好了 – 好吧 | 
| [14:41] | Until then,you should be enjoying the world’s most overqualified chauffeur. | 届时你将享受到 世界顶级超奢华驾驶者的乐趣 | 
| [14:44] | Yeah. Here,hold this. | 拿着这个 | 
| [14:46] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [14:47] | – Ready? One,two,three. – Yeah. Here we go. | – 准备好了? 1 2 3 – 好的 来吧 | 
| [15:02] | Give me the remote. | 把遥控器给我 | 
| [15:03] | Yeah,I got it. | 好的 | 
| [15:06] | Given the recent budget cuts,it’s expected that the programs | 除非萨克拉门托(美国加州首府) 批准应急基金 | 
| [15:09] | will be phased out over the next three months | 否则未来三个月内 | 
| [15:12] | unless emergency funding is approved in Sacramento. | 这项议程会由于预算削减而泡汤 | 
| [15:16] | Well,the entire Southern California community | 今早在南加州社区 | 
| [15:18] | is in mourning,as two Paramedics lay dead. | 两名医护人员丧生 | 
| [15:21] | Anna Vargas,35, | Anna Vargas 35岁 | 
| [15:23] | and Anthony Silva,39,father of three… | Anthony Silva 39岁 是三个孩子的父亲… | 
| [15:26] | You wanted to work for the Fire Department. | 你曾经向往去消防部门工作 | 
| [15:28] | …Elysian Park area at approximately 1:00 A.M… | …大约凌晨1点在天堂公园附近… | 
| [15:30] | That could’ve been you. | 那本可能是你哦 | 
| [15:32] | …Believed to be a man in his 40’s | …据称是一名40岁左右的男子 | 
| [15:33] | allegedly pulled a firearm | 扣动了扳机 | 
| [15:35] | and shot both Paramedics several times, | 朝两名护理人员连开几枪 | 
| [15:37] | killing them instantly. | 护理人员当场毙命 | 
| [15:39] | You said when the small explosive ignited | 你说过国税大楼前 | 
| [15:42] | in front of the I.R.S. building, | 发生小规模爆炸时 | 
| [15:43] | the responding Firemen came from a nearby station? | 附近的一个消防站有消防员出动? | 
| [15:46] | Firehouse Number 59. | 59号消防队 | 
| [15:48] | It’s right right there. | 就在这儿 | 
| [15:50] | That’s not nearby. | 那根本谈不上附近 | 
| [15:51] | It’s practically across the street. | 只隔了一条街 | 
| [15:52] | Which is why the fire was extinguished so quickly. | 所以火才灭得那么快 | 
| [15:56] | Okay,and this happened at 6:33 A.M. | 好吧 这发生在早晨6:33? | 
| [16:00] | Okay,so,the FBI thinks some guy is smart enough | 也就是说 FBI认为有人聪明到 | 
| [16:03] | to build a bomb from untraceable parts, | 能够制造一个难以追踪的炸弹 | 
| [16:05] | but then sloppy enough to leave it | 却粗心大意地安置在 | 
| [16:07] | right across the street from a firehouse? | 和消防队一街之隔的地方? | 
| [16:09] | Maybe he didn’t notice that. | 可能只是没有注意 | 
| [16:10] | I’m thinking he notices everything. | 我倒认为他注意到了所有事情 | 
| [16:12] | All L.A.F.D. stations change shifts at 6:30 A.M. | 所有洛杉矶消防局的站点都在早晨6:30换班 | 
| [16:17] | 30 firefighters,2 full crews, | 30名消防队员 整整2队人马 | 
| [16:19] | could have responded to that first explosive. | 都能对第一次的爆炸作出反应 | 
| [16:23] | Well,wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [16:25] | Are you suggesting that… | 你是指… | 
| [16:28] | Whoever left the truck wasn’t aiming at the I.R.S.? | 离开卡车那人不是针对国税局? | 
| [16:30] | No,he wasn’t. A..and I don’t believe | 对 不是 我也不认为 | 
| [16:32] | that the small explosion was a detonator for a larger bomb. | 那次小规模爆炸兆示着更大规模的爆炸 | 
| [16:35] | It was bait to attract first responders. | 那只是为了吸引第一批反应者的诱饵 | 
| [16:37] | So you think the failed cellphone | 所以你认为那通挂断的电话 | 
| [16:40] | was the primary,not the backup. | 才是关键 而不是后援 | 
| [16:42] | This person was looking to kill as many firemen as possible. | 这个人只是想要杀害更多的消防队员 | 
| [16:45] | So,assuming that Kevin Mason | 假设Kevin Mason | 
| [16:48] | engineered the first September 24th attack, | 策划了9月24日的第一起袭击 | 
| [16:49] | why would he resurface to kill only two firemen | 那他为什么之前要杀那么多消防队员 | 
| [16:53] | when he previously aimed to kill dozens? | 现在重出江湖却只杀了两人呢? | 
| [16:55] | Maybe shooting Silva and Vargas was the inciting incident, | 可能射杀Silva和Vargas只是为了煽动 | 
| [16:58] | the small explosion leading to a larger one. | 小规模爆炸正演变为大规模爆炸 | 
| [17:02] | Brenda,Chief Delk. | Brenda Delk队长 | 
| [17:05] | Good to see you both. | 很高兴见到两位 | 
| [17:06] | And you,Agent Howard. | 我也很高兴见到你 Howard探员 | 
| [17:08] | As previously agreed,our people are here to, | 根据之前达成的协议 我们到这儿来 | 
| [17:11] | take this investigation off your hands. | 拿回你手上的这起调查 | 
| [17:13] | Well,as it so happens,Chief Delk and I have been re-evaluating the case, | 因为有情况发生 Delk队长和我重新评估了案件 | 
| [17:16] | and we both think that | 我们都认为… | 
| [17:17] | that we should keep our arrangement with the FBI | 我们应当遵从和FBI达成的协议 | 
| [17:20] | and our end of the bargain. | 也不要再讨价还价了 | 
| [17:23] | Your files. | 文件归你了 | 
| [17:28] | There were bullet casings. | 应该还有弹壳的 | 
| [17:30] | NIBIN’s got them. | 枪弹数据系统的人带走了 | 
| [17:32] | But it’s taking six hours | 但是他们得花6个小时 | 
| [17:33] | for every year they go back in their database. | 去查询数据库 | 
| [17:35] | As soon as they record a hit, | 一旦有吻合 | 
| [17:37] | – I’ll forward the findings. – Thank you. | – 我会转告你们 – 万分感谢 | 
| [17:45] | Yes. | 去吧 | 
| [17:49] | Gosh,I’m sorry,Chief. | 天哪 很抱歉 巡长 | 
| [17:50] | I thought we were on the same page. | 我还以为我们是一伙的 | 
| [17:51] | For two years the FBI has been investigating | 两年来 FBI都在调查 | 
| [17:53] | a federal attack on an I.R.S. Office. | 这起国税大楼的联邦袭击 | 
| [17:55] | Now,even if you’re right, | 现在即便你是对的 | 
| [17:56] | and Mason was aiming at the firemen, | Mason的目标是消防队员 | 
| [17:58] | they’d be too embarrassed | 他们也羞于 | 
| [18:00] | to admit they were on the wrong track for so long. | 承认这么久以来的大错特错 | 
| [18:03] | So we just give the case back to them? | 所以我们就得把案子交还给他们? | 
| [18:04] | We couldn’t have said anything to change what just happened. | 对于刚才发生的一切我们无能为力 | 
| [18:06] | But now the FBI can do what they do best | 但现在 FBI能够尽力 | 
| [18:10] | find the missing fugitive | 找到失踪的逃犯 | 
| [18:12] | while we use the resources of our combined divisions | 而我们就能利用共享资源 | 
| [18:16] | to investigate your crazy idea | 去调查你天马行空的想法 | 
| [18:17] | that the murdered Paramedics | 被杀害的医护人员只是 | 
| [18:19] | were just the first casualties of a larger assault. | 大规模袭击的第一批受害者 | 
| [18:25] | So… | 那么… | 
| [18:28] | You don’t want to tell the FBI | 你不准备告诉FBI | 
| [18:32] | that Mason was aiming for the fire department? | Mason的目标是消防部门? | 
| [18:35] | It’s an untested hypothesis. It would just confuse them. | 这只是个没有经过检验的猜想 这么做只会扰乱视听 | 
| [18:39] | I don’t think we’d want | 我们也不想让 | 
| [18:41] | to send the FBI on a wild-goose chase,no? | FBI做无用功 不是吗? | 
| [18:45] | Oh,no,we wouldn’t want to do that. | 噢 对 当然 不想这么做 | 
| [18:59] | I think we should consider | 我们必须承认 | 
| [19:01] | that this Mason guy is going underground for a while. | 这个叫Mason的家伙暂时躲起来了 | 
| [19:04] | Tao or someone has been staring at that grid since Friday | 从周五开始 陶和其他人就守株待兔 | 
| [19:08] | just waiting for our 911 caller to show up online. | 等着911来电者出现 | 
| [19:12] | If someone had been given this assignment | 如果有人在第一起袭击后 | 
| [19:15] | after the first incident, | 接到这样的任务 | 
| [19:16] | they’d have been sitting there now for two years. | 大概得在那等上2年了 | 
| [19:19] | Chief,the shrink who performed Mason’s last evaluation | 队长 上一次给Mason做评估的心理医生 | 
| [19:22] | is in interview 2. | 在2号审讯室 | 
| [19:25] | Mind if I join you? | 我能来吗? | 
| [19:29] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [19:33] | It’s right this way. | 走这边 | 
| [19:48] | Do me a favor,will you, | 帮我个忙 行吗 | 
| [19:51] | Explain why it’s been three days | 你得解释一下为什么三天了 | 
| [19:54] | and I still don’t have my damn wheelchair! | 我还没拿到我那该死的轮椅! | 
| [19:57] | You have a wheelchair,Russ. It works just fine. | Russ 你已经有一辆了 还很好用 | 
| [19:58] | I want my electric wheelchair! | 我要我的电动轮椅 | 
| [20:00] | And if you’re not gonna give it back, | 如果你再不给我 | 
| [20:02] | I’ll do something about it. | 我得采取措施了 | 
| [20:04] | Mrs. Whitley will get to the bottom of this. | Whitley夫人会弄清真相的 | 
| [20:07] | If not,I’ll call the police. | 否则我就要报警了 | 
| [20:13] | You’re just crazy enough to do it,aren’t you? | 你是疯了吧 | 
| [20:20] | Did you just call me crazy? | 你刚刚说我疯了? | 
| [20:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? | 
| [20:24] | – Just relax. only what I have to. – What? | – 放松 我只想让你… – 什么? | 
| [20:26] | – Just relax. – What? | – 放松 – 什么? | 
| [20:28] | Relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [20:30] | Relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [20:33] | What…what | 你干嘛…干嘛啊 | 
| [20:46] | Dr.Wechsler,I understand you performed | Wechsler医生 我得知在2005至2007期间 | 
| [20:48] | a psychiatric evaluation for a Mr. Kevin Mason | Kevin Mason申请加入洛杉矶消防局 | 
| [20:52] | when he applied to the L.A.F.D. In 2005 and 2007. | 你给他做了一次精神病理评估 | 
| [20:57] | Does this picture jog your memory any? | 这张照片能让你想起点什么吗? | 
| [21:02] | I remember my sessions with him,yes. | 是的 我记得和他的谈话 | 
| [21:06] | As you realize… | 你要知道… | 
| [21:08] | Public safety trumps confidentiality. | 公共安全胜过机密 | 
| [21:11] | What do you need to know? | 你们想知道些什么? | 
| [21:12] | Anything that could help us understand his psyche. | 任何能了解他心理的都行 | 
| [21:22] | T-there’s a standard set of questions | 对所有申请者 | 
| [21:24] | that we ask all applicants. | 我们都会问一组标准问题 | 
| [21:26] | And the inappropriateness of Mr. Mason’s responses | Mason先生的异常反应 | 
| [21:29] | was immediately apparent. | 十分明显 | 
| [21:31] | Can you be more specific? | 能再具体点吗? | 
| [21:33] | When I ask someone, | 我会问: | 
| [21:35] | “what’s your idea of the perfect day?” | “说说你对完美一天的想象?” | 
| [21:37] | Most people say going to the beach with their girlfriend, | 大部分人会说和女友去海滩 | 
| [21:40] | that sort of thing. | 之类的事情 | 
| [21:41] | And Mr. Mason’s perfect day? | 那Mason怎么说? | 
| [21:47] | It involved discovering a threat to a local suspension bridge | 发现对本地一架悬索桥的安全威胁 | 
| [21:51] | and his showing up to save thousands of lives. | 而他现身 拯救了成千上万的生命 | 
| [21:53] | No doubt the state-controlled media are proclaiming | 毫无疑问 官方媒体正宣布 | 
| [21:56] | that the thousands of dead police officers and firemen | 死亡的上千名警察和消防队员 | 
| [22:00] | are innocent victims! | 是无辜的牺牲者! | 
| [22:01] | My diagnosis was narcissistic personality disorder. | 我诊断他有自恋型人格障碍 | 
| [22:04] | But they are not blameless. | But they are not blameless. 但他们并非无可指摘 | 
| [22:07] | The pathology is determined by numerous criteria | 是根据众多指标确认诊断的 | 
| [22:10] | does this person have | 他是否有过多的权利欲望? | 
| [22:12] | excessive feelings of entitlement? | |
| [22:13] | They embodied the perversion of the natural order! | 他们使自然秩序颠倒扭曲! | 
| [22:16] | Are they preoccupied with fantasies of power? | 这种人是否沉浸在对权利的幻想中? | 
| [22:19] | They were defenders of a corrupt system! | 他们是腐坏的系统的捍卫者! | 
| [22:21] | I was merely a-an object | 我仅仅是他认为和他作对的系统中 | 
| [22:23] | in a system he felt was stacked against him | 存在的一个部件而已 | 
| [22:26] | because he’s white. | “因为他是个白人” | 
| [22:28] | Mr. Mason was convinced that’s why | Mason先生深信 这就是 | 
| [22:30] | he was repeatedly rejected by the fire department. | 他屡次被消防部门拒之门外的原因 | 
| [22:35] | And how would you handle someone with this pathology? | 你如何对待这种病人呢 | 
| [22:38] | Carefully. | 小心谨慎 | 
| [22:39] | This is a man who doesn’t think he makes mistakes. | 这是个不认为自己会犯错的人 | 
| [22:41] | They embody the na– | 他们使…自… | 
| [22:43] | and contradiction can trigger a violent reaction. | 对他的否定可能引发激烈反应 | 
| [22:46] | He imagines himself top of the food chain… | 他臆想自己处于食物链的顶端 | 
| [22:49] | I am the first wave. …Without peer… | – 我是第一梯队 – 无人匹敌 | 
| [22:51] | I am the first wave. | 我是第一梯队 | 
| [22:52] | Delusions of grandeur. | 妄自尊大 | 
| [22:54] | I am the first wave.I am the first wave,first wave… | 我是第一梯队 | 
| [22:57] | Of the new flood that washes it all away. | 引领将腐坏之物冲洗殆尽的新洪波 | 
| [23:00] | …Meaning whatever you’re thinking Mason might do… | 这意味着 无论你怀疑Mason可能做什么 | 
| [23:05] | …Think bigger. | 他会做的比你想的更糟 | 
| [23:42] | Chief,I just did an Internet search, | 副局长 我刚在网上查了查 | 
| [23:44] | and September 24th was the day in 1965 | 1965年的9月24日 | 
| [23:46] | when President Johnson signed his Executive Order | 前总统约翰逊签署了行政命令 | 
| [23:49] | directing government contractors to enforce affirmative action. | 命令政府承包商强制执行平权政策 | 
| [23:53] | September 24th. Affirmative Action Day. | 9月24日 平权运动日 | 
| [23:56] | So Mr. Mason is a man with a gripe. | 就是说 Mason是个心怀忿恚的人 | 
| [23:58] | Chief,we got a hit on the casings. | 副局长 弹道痕迹找到匹配了 | 
| [24:01] | 14 years ago, | 14年前 | 
| [24:02] | a Russell Owens of Sherman Oaks | Sherman Oaks城的Russell Owens | 
| [24:03] | took a shot at an intruder with his .45. | 用自己的点45手枪射击了不速之客 | 
| [24:06] | And where is Mr. Owens today? | 现在Owens先生在哪里? | 
| [24:07] | Well,he was 71 years old then,Chief. | 他那时候就已经71岁了 副局长 | 
| [24:09] | We don’t even know if he’s still alive. | 我们甚至不知道他是不是还活着 | 
| [24:11] | Neighbors said he was kind of a crank,moved away maybe 10 years ago. | 邻居们说他有点脾气乖戾 大约10年前搬走了 | 
| [24:14] | If Owens collects Social Security, | 如果Owens领取社会保障金 | 
| [24:15] | we can find out where he’s getting his checks. | 我们就能靠支票找到他的所在 | 
| [24:17] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [24:19] | excuse me.who are you calling? | 打扰一下 你在给谁打电话? | 
| [24:23] | We have to let the FBI know about the casings. | 我们得向FBI告知弹壳痕迹的结果 | 
| [24:25] | I happen to know the FBI is asleep right now. | 正巧 我知道现在FBI正在小憩呢 | 
| [24:27] | And there’s no point in calling until we verify this. | 在我们确认以前 也没必要打电话 | 
| [24:30] | Remember,you said you didn’t want | 别忘了 你说过 | 
| [24:32] | to send them on a wild-goose chase. | 不想让他们白忙一场 | 
| [24:47] | Mr. Owens! Mr. Owens! | Owens先生 Owens先生 | 
| [24:49] | Open it up. | 开门 | 
| [24:52] | Mr. Owens,it’s time for breakfast! | Owens先生 该吃早饭喽! | 
| [24:55] | Are you up? | 你醒了么? | 
| [24:57] | Mr. Owens? | Owens先生? | 
| [25:00] | Tao! | 陶! | 
| [25:09] | Dead. And cold. | 死了 人也凉了 | 
| [25:11] | How convenient. Okay,the woman that manages the place | – 真是时候 – 这儿的女主管说 | 
| [25:13] | says there’s an attendant that spends most of his time | 有个护理人员花大把时间陪着Owens | 
| [25:16] | with Mr. Owens,and he was here last night. Bob Gill. | 昨晚他也在这儿 名叫Bob Gill | 
| [25:19] | Look familiar? | 眼熟不? | 
| [25:22] | Lieutenant Flynn. | Flynn副队 | 
| [25:23] | Chief,we’re at the assisted living center. | 副局长 我们在支持性住宅中心 | 
| [25:24] | And we found Russell Owens. | 找到Russell Owens了 | 
| [25:26] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [25:27] | You’ll never guess | 你肯定猜不到 | 
| [25:28] | who the attendant taking care of him was. | 照顾他的护理人员是谁 | 
| [25:30] | Kevin Mason. Have you found him yet? Did you make an arrest? | Kevin Mason 你们找到他了吗 逮捕了吗? | 
| [25:34] | No,no,not yet. But we have a recent I.D. photo of him. | 没 还没有 但我们有他的近照 | 
| [25:37] | Yeah. Hold on. | 好的 稍等 | 
| [25:41] | Chief,yeah,I’ve got an M1911 Colt .45, | 副局长 我找到一把柯尔特枪 | 
| [25:45] | semiautomatic. | M1911型号 点45口径 半自动式 | 
| [25:46] | I’m pretty sure it was used to shoot the Paramedics. | 我十分确定 这就是 射杀急救人员的那把枪 | 
| [25:49] | And tell her I found an anticholinergic | 告诉她 我找到了抗胆碱能药 | 
| [25:51] | oxybutynin. | 奥昔布宁 | 
| [25:52] | Tao says he’s got some | 陶说他找到了些… | 
| [25:54] | well,he’s got some, | 呃 找到了些 | 
| [25:55] | he’s got,cholera. | 他找到了…霍乱… | 
| [25:57] | or,what’d you say? | 还是…你刚才说啥来着? | 
| [25:59] | -Anticholinergic. – Detective! | – 抗胆碱能药 – 警探! | 
| [26:02] | Chief,I found about 20 bottles of oxybutynin. | 副局长 我找到了大约20瓶奥昔布宁 | 
| [26:06] | It’s a bladder-control medication. | 治尿失禁的 | 
| [26:07] | And that’s important because? | 为什么说这个很重要? | 
| [26:09] | Well,in higher doses,the side effects of oxybutynin | 大剂量服用时 奥昔布宁的副作用是 | 
| [26:11] | are increased heart rate,depressed respiration, | 心率增快 呼吸抑制 | 
| [26:14] | dilated pupils. | 瞳孔扩大 | 
| [26:15] | All the symptoms Mason had | 均为受害急救员接他时 | 
| [26:16] | when our victims picked him up. | Mason表现出的症状 | 
| [26:18] | Why would Mason need 20 bottles | 为什么他需要20瓶 | 
| [26:20] | of oxy..whatever to fool the Paramedics? | 奥昔…什么的来欺骗急救人员呢 | 
| [26:23] | I don’t know,but it seems like | 不知道 但看起来就像 | 
| [26:24] | he stole a bottle from every patient in the place. | 他从每个病人那里都偷了一瓶似的 | 
| [26:25] | And you know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [26:27] | There seems to be a couple of missing oxygen tanks. | 好像有几个氧气瓶不见了 | 
| [26:30] | Wait a minute. Is Kevin Mason there or not? | 等等 Kevin Mason在不在那里? | 
| [26:32] | Chief,Kevin Mason,A.K.A. Bob Gill, | 头儿 Kevin Mason 化名Bob Gill | 
| [26:34] | clocked out of work about two hours before we got here. | 在我们赶到这里的两小时前下班了 | 
| [26:37] | Y..y..yeah,Chief. | 还有 头儿 | 
| [26:38] | Chief,but Mason has access | 头儿 Mason能开走的 | 
| [26:40] | to a van that’s currently missing. | 一辆面包车也失踪了 | 
| [26:42] | Okay,scan and release his I.D., | 好吧 把他的资料打印出来发布出去 | 
| [26:43] | run the plates on the vehicle he stole. | 同时查一下他偷走的那辆车的牌照 | 
| [26:45] | And let’s get everyone we can looking for that van. | 让我们动员全部人力找到那辆车 | 
| [26:48] | Kevin Mason’s up to something. | Kevin Mason在计划着什么 | 
| [26:49] | I’m sorry,Chief,but the nurses are asking | 抱歉打断你 头儿 护士们想问 | 
| [26:51] | if we have any idea of when we’ll be done with this guy’s body. | 我们打算怎么处置这位老人的尸体 | 
| [26:54] | I guess they’re already thinking about his funeral. | 我猜她们已经打算为他准备葬礼了 | 
| [26:57] | His funeral. | 他的葬礼 | 
| [27:03] | The Memorial for the Paramedics. When is it? | 那两位被杀的急救员 他们的追悼会何时举行? | 
| [27:06] | It’s about four hours from now. | 距现在还有4个小时 | 
| [27:09] | Why? | 怎么了? | 
| [27:13] | That’s the bigger event. | 那才是他要干的大事 | 
| [27:16] | He killed the Paramedics in order to bomb the funeral. | 他杀害两个急救员是为了炸掉追悼会 | 
| [27:36] | Chief,we’ve got flyers of the van and Mason | 头儿 我们把印着Mason 和被盗车辆照片的传单 | 
| [27:40] | in every patrol car. | 发给了所有的监控车 | 
| [27:41] | And the status of the roadblocks? | 路障的设置情况呢? | 
| [27:43] | Well,they’re already up | 我们已经设好了 | 
| [27:44] | on Jefferson,Figueroa,and West Adams. | 在杰斐逊路 菲戈罗亚路 和西亚当姆斯路 | 
| [27:47] | they’re going up now on Hoover and Flower. | 他们正赶去设置胡佛路和花卉路的 | 
| [27:49] | And what about the bomb sweeps? | 拆弹小组那边呢? | 
| [27:50] | The techs just finished inside the Cathedral. So far,nothing. | 他们刚刚检查完大教堂内部 到现在为止 什么都没有发现 | 
| [27:53] | Good. That ought to ease your mind a little. | 很好 这应该能让你安心一点了 | 
| [27:55] | Actually,Commander,the fact that we can’t find | 事实上 队长 由于我们没能找到 | 
| [27:56] | Mr. Mason or his van or the bomb | Mason和他偷的车 也没找到炸弹 | 
| [27:58] | makes me want to cancel this Memorial altogether. | 我现在非常想取消这场追悼会 | 
| [28:01] | you’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了吧 | 
| [28:02] | When Mason shot those two Paramedics, | 在杀害那两名急救员之后 | 
| [28:04] | he wiped the ambulance clean, | Mason清理过救护车 | 
| [28:06] | despite knowing that police backup was seconds away. | 完全不在乎几秒钟之后 就会到达的警察后援 | 
| [28:09] | Chief,we all know how methodical Mason is. | 副局长 我们都知道Mason做事很有条理 | 
| [28:12] | No,how methodical he was. | 不 他是曾经很有条理 | 
| [28:13] | This morning he left out everything, | 今天早上他抛弃了一切 | 
| [28:15] | including the gun he used to kill Vargas and Silva, | 包括他用来杀害Vargas和Silva的那把枪 | 
| [28:17] | where he knew we wouldi find it. | 而且他知道我们会找到它 | 
| [28:19] | He no longer cares about what evidence we have against him. | 他不再关心我们手上有多少证据指向他 | 
| [28:21] | He’s on a suicide mission,and he is out | 因为他正在执行一项自杀性的任务 而此时他就在外面 | 
| [28:23] | to bomb that church. | 想要炸掉那个教堂 | 
| [28:24] | All right,and how would he accomplish that? | 好吧 他要怎么完成那样的任务? | 
| [28:28] | Even if he has turned his van turned into some kind of a car bomb, | 就算他把那辆车改装成一个汽车炸弹 | 
| [28:31] | there’s a perimeter of primary barriers | 我们在8个街区的半径范围周边 | 
| [28:33] | – covering more than an eight square block radius. – And | 设置了第一道防线 | 
| [28:35] | no doubt Mason has already found some way around that. | 毫无疑问Mason已经找到了避开的方法 | 
| [28:37] | – I’m positive. – And then he will be stopped | – 我敢确定 – 就算那样 他也会 | 
| [28:39] | by our roadblocks. | 被我们的路障截住 | 
| [28:41] | And if he’s not stopped there, | 就算他硬闯了进来 | 
| [28:43] | we’ll get his van in a grid search. | 我们还可以进行格点搜捕 | 
| [28:45] | We can defend ourselves. | 我们能够保护自己 | 
| [28:46] | There’s no metal detectors in that church. | 教堂里没有设置金属探测器 | 
| [28:48] | We don’t need metal detectors. Besides,we can’t use them — | 我们不需要金属探测器 就算有 我们也不能用它来检测– | 
| [28:51] | not with thousands of armed officers in attendance. | 好几千带枪出席追悼会的警员 | 
| [28:53] | More like thousands of potential victims. | 更像是好几千潜在受害者 | 
| [28:56] | Not only are there | 那里不止有 | 
| [28:56] | 3,000 fire-department employees on that line, | 3千名消防局雇员 | 
| [28:59] | but we’ve got hundreds of police officers, | 好几百名警员 | 
| [29:01] | the Mayor,and the Governor. | 还有市长和州长 | 
| [29:02] | Chief Johnson, | Johnson副局长 | 
| [29:03] | the Memorial begins in 40 minutes. | 追悼会将在40分钟后举行 | 
| [29:05] | If you really want to call this off,it’s now or never. | 如果你真想要取消它 就赶紧决定 | 
| [29:14] | Can I have a moment? | 我能单独跟你说几句吗? | 
| [29:18] | Two years ago,Kevin Mason failed | 两年前 Kevin Mason的计划失败 | 
| [29:20] | because of a dead cellphone, | 是因为电话断线 | 
| [29:21] | but this time I’m convinced he’s better prepared, | 不过这一次 我敢确定他准备得更充分 | 
| [29:24] | and it’s going to be a catastrophe. | 如果不加以阻止 必定是场大灾难 | 
| [29:25] | If you cancel this funeral and no bomb is found, | 如果你取消了追悼会 却没找到炸弹 | 
| [29:28] | you will embarrass the department, | 就等于是丢了整个部门的脸 | 
| [29:29] | and you will never be Chief. | 你就再也没有机会当上局长了 | 
| [29:33] | I’ll risk it. | 我愿意冒一次险 | 
| [29:35] | No,you won’t. | 不 你不用 | 
| [29:37] | Everyone,I’m canceling this Memorial until further notice! | 所有人听着 立即取消这次追悼会 请等待下一步通知! | 
| [29:42] | My decision! | 这是我的决定! | 
| [29:49] | Chief,I’m sorry to interrupt, | 头儿 抱歉打断你们 | 
| [29:51] | but,Flynn’s with the grid search, | 不过Flynn正跟格点搜索小队在一起 | 
| [29:53] | and he’s found something that you need to know about. | 他找到了些东西 我想你应该知道 | 
| [29:55] | Lieutenant Flynn? | Flynn副队? | 
| [29:56] | Chief,you can nix the idea | 头儿 你可以排除 | 
| [29:57] | that Mason was using the van as a bomb. | Mason使用汽车炸弹的可能了 | 
| [29:59] | I’m looking at it now. It’s empty. | 我正检查他的车 里面是空的 | 
| [30:01] | Nothing in it at all? | 里面什么都没有? | 
| [30:03] | There’s an envelope on the front seat | 只有一个信封放在前座 | 
| [30:05] | with the words “to the m…” on it,and a DVD inside. | 上面写着”致媒…” 里面有片DVD | 
| [30:10] | What? Lieutenant Flynn,I can’t hear you. | 你说什么? Flynn副队 我听不清 | 
| [30:12] | You’re breaking up. We’re on our way d | 你快没信号了 我们马上过去 | 
| [30:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:15] | Detective Sanchez,Detective Gabriel,with me,please. | Sanchez警探 Gabriel警探 请跟我来 | 
| [30:18] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [30:30] | Morning. This way,please. | 早上好 请走这边 | 
| [30:34] | This way,please. | 请走这边 | 
| [30:38] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [30:41] | Excuse me,sir. | 打扰一下 先生 | 
| [30:42] | W…what’s going on? | 这…这是怎么回事? | 
| [30:44] | The Memorial’s been cancelled. | 追悼会被取消了 | 
| [30:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [30:48] | Can I give you a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? | 
| [31:08] | man. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [31:19] | P5,please. | P5 谢谢 | 
| [31:24] | God bless you for your service. | 愿上帝铭记你的功勋 | 
| [31:27] | Thank you very much. You’re very welcome. | 非常感谢 你太客气了 | 
| [31:32] | Here you go,Chief. | 这个 头儿 | 
| [31:33] | “Beyond wrath & tears.” my. | “超越愤怒与泪水” 哦天 | 
| [31:36] | They’re sending a laptop over so we can watch it. | 他们把笔记本送来我们就能看看了 | 
| [31:38] | It should be here in a minute. | 应该马上就到 | 
| [31:51] | Yes,and detain anyone traveling in a wheelchair. | 对 把坐轮椅的都扣下 | 
| [31:56] | hang on. | 等下 | 
| [31:58] | Chief Johnson. | Johnson警长 | 
| [31:59] | Chief,I think I know why Mason kept the stockpile of oxybutynin. | 头儿 我知道为什么Mason存了 很多奥昔布宁 | 
| [32:02] | Quickly,Lieutenant. I’m five floors underground. | 快说 副队 我正在地下5层 | 
| [32:04] | I could lose you any second. | 一会儿就没信号了 | 
| [32:05] | Oxybutynin works like atropine. | 奥昔布宁跟阿托品的作用一样 | 
| [32:07] | It’s an antidote to nerve poison. | 是一种神经毒药的解毒剂 | 
| [32:09] | And I think Mason used the bladder meds | 我觉得Mason用了治疗膀胱的药物 | 
| [32:10] | to protect himself while making nerve gas. | 在制神经毒气的时候保护自己 | 
| [32:12] | …Oxygen tanks… | …氧气罐… | 
| [32:13] | I’m guessing he filled them with something like Sarin. | 我猜他在里面装了沙林之类的 | 
| [32:17] | Lieutenant,you’re breaking up. | 副队 我没听清 | 
| [32:18] | The tanks are filled with what? | 罐里装的什么? | 
| [32:21] | I think the tanks are filled with Sarin! | 我想装的是沙林 | 
| [32:23] | Nerve gas. | 神经毒气 | 
| [32:24] | The Nazis invented it! | 纳粹发明的 | 
| [32:26] | Do I need to say anything more?! | 还要我说多点儿么? | 
| [32:29] | A tiny amount in an enclosed space | 在密闭空间中极少量就能… | 
| [32:32] | Chief?! | 头儿?! | 
| [32:36] | Lieutenant,I can’t hear you! Lieutenant | 副队 我听不到 副队 | 
| [33:20] | Get up! | 起来! | 
| [33:21] | Stay back! He’s got a bomb,Chief. He’s wearing a bomb. | 后退 他有炸弹 头儿 他绑了炸弹 | 
| [33:24] | Do you know what a dead man switch is? | 你们知道什么是死亡按钮吗? | 
| [33:25] | I let go of this,we all die! | 我一放开这个 我们都玩完了! | 
| [33:27] | Mason! Kevin Mason? | |
| [33:31] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁? | 
| [33:32] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 | 
| [33:33] | You’re the fugitive w…who’s outsmarted | 你就是那个聪明盖世的逃犯… | 
| [33:35] | the L.A.P.D.,the FBI, | 骗到了洛杉矶警局 FBI | 
| [33:37] | and God knows who else over the last two years. | 天知道过去两年还有谁被你打败了 | 
| [33:39] | Right now you’re the most wanted man in the world. | 现在你是全世界最牛的通缉犯 | 
| [33:41] | I’ve seen you on tv? | 我在电视上见过你? | 
| [33:45] | Yeah! That’s it! You’re up to be the next Chief of Police! | 对 对了 你是下一届警局局长 | 
| [33:48] | I’ve been offered the job. | 我收到了工作邀请 | 
| [33:50] | So,here we are | 所以 我们这是 | 
| [33:51] | the next Chief of the country’s | 拥有全美最大警力的 | 
| [33:53] | largest police force | 下一任警局队长 | 
| [33:55] | face to face with America’s leading dissident. | 面跟全美首席反对者 | 
| [33:58] | N.Y.P.D. Is America’s largest police force. | 纽约警局才是全美最大的警局 | 
| [34:00] | Maybe we should keep our egos in check,shall we? | 我们不该自负满满的 是吧? | 
| [34:03] | No,no,no,no! Don’t shoot!Don’t shoot! | 不 不 不 不! 别开枪! 别开枪! | 
| [34:05] | I want him alive. | 他得活着 | 
| [34:09] | Why do you want me alive? | 你为什么想我活着? | 
| [34:10] | Law enforcement has so much to learn from a mind like yours. | 执法部门还有好多东西得向你请教呢 | 
| [34:13] | A..a..and judging from this… | 而且从这看出… | 
| [34:17] | You watched my Manifesto? | 你看了我的宣言? | 
| [34:19] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [34:22] | What part did you like the most? | 你最喜欢哪一段? | 
| [34:25] | Specifically. | 说具体点儿 | 
| [34:28] | The articulate way you described | 你清楚地描述了 | 
| [34:30] | how the events of September 24th affect our everyday lives. | 9月24号的事件如何影响我们的生活 | 
| [34:33] | A-and I agree entirely | 而且…我完全同意… | 
| [34:35] | about how badly the quota system has undermined our values. | 关于配额制度如何 严重损害了我们的价值 | 
| [34:39] | B…but what I don’t understand is | 但…我不明白的是… | 
| [34:41] | is why you felt the need to kill those Paramedics. | 为什么你认为应除掉医护人员 | 
| [34:45] | Well,if you had been paying attention, | 要是你用心看了 | 
| [34:46] | you would’ heard when I said | 你就会听到我说的 | 
| [34:47] | they were part of a corrupt structure. | 他们就是腐败系统的一部分 | 
| [34:49] | right. Right. | 对 对 | 
| [34:52] | B..b..but what about Russell Owens? | 但…Russell Owens呢? | 
| [34:53] | H..he was an invalid. | 他只是残疾病人 | 
| [34:56] | He threatened my mission. | 他威胁到我的使命 | 
| [34:57] | And all the people at the Memorial? | 还有追悼会上的所有人? | 
| [34:58] | Is it really necessary to kill them? | 真有必要把他们都杀了? | 
| [35:01] | Well,I’m sorry if it seems so brutal, | 好吧 很抱歉 这是很残忍 | 
| [35:04] | but I’m holding our society’s hand to the stove. | 但我是为了保住这个社会 | 
| [35:08] | Sometimes violence is the only way | 有时暴力是唯一的解决方式 | 
| [35:09] | to teach people how wrong they are. | 来教训人们犯错 | 
| [35:11] | What,you don’t think I see you running?! | 你以为我看不见你逃跑吗?! | 
| [35:15] | There goes another one of your cowardly Hispanic quota hires. | 跑了个胆小的西班牙孬种 | 
| [35:19] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about him. | 没事 不用管他 | 
| [35:22] | Just for the record,I am not racist. | 方便你们记录下 我不是种族主义者 | 
| [35:24] | – The system is racist. – A system I will change as Chief. | – 这个体制才是种族主义者 – 我当局长时 体制会改变的 | 
| [35:28] | Are you just saying that to save yourself? Because you’re expendable! | 你这么说是为了保全自己? 因为你就是体制的牺牲品! | 
| [35:31] | Okay,you know what? | 好吧 你知道么? | 
| [35:33] | Why don’t you just let them go,all right? | 你放他们走 好吗? | 
| [35:36] | Just let them go. You can hold onto me. | 让他们走 你还有我 | 
| [35:38] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [35:40] | Now,what about your Manifesto?! | 想想你的那个宣言 | 
| [35:41] | If you kill us,you destroy your Manifesto. | 如果你杀了我们 你就毁坏了自己的宣言 | 
| [35:44] | On the other hand,if you let these men deactivate your bomb, | 另一方面 如果你让他们拆毁你的炸弹 | 
| [35:47] | not only will your powerful speech survive, | 就不但是成就了你的宣言 | 
| [35:49] | but you can give it yourself. | 也完整了自己的意愿 | 
| [35:51] | You’ve already accomplished your mission. | 你已经完成了你的使命 | 
| [35:53] | People are listening to you. | 人们会听从你 | 
| [35:54] | Journalists will be begging for interviews. | 媒体都求着采访你 | 
| [35:56] | You’ll be studied in history classes, | 历史课上会学习你 | 
| [35:59] | and and and the quota system will change. | 而且配额制度也会随之改变 | 
| [36:01] | I will end it. | 我来结束它 | 
| [36:07] | – Are you really gonna be the next Chief of Police? – Yes,I am. | – 你真的会成为下任局长? – 是的 | 
| [36:16] | And you’re telling me that you’re gonna be against quotas? | 你还跟我说你会反对配额制? | 
| [36:20] | Give me that! | 把它给我! | 
| [36:21] | Give me it! | 把它给我! | 
| [36:23] | Give me it! Give me it! | 把它给我! 给我! | 
| [36:26] | Give me! | 给我! | 
| [36:45] | Holy crap! | 哇靠! | 
| [36:49] | Does someone want to give me a hand with this,please?! | 哪个来帮帮我好伐?! | 
| [36:58] | What did you do? | 你干了什么啊? | 
| [37:01] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [37:02] | Sometimes violence is the only way | 有时候 暴力才是告诉人们 | 
| [37:04] | to teach people how wrong they are. | 自己错得多离谱的唯一方法 | 
| [37:06] | Amen. Yeah,but on the day before they announce | 阿门 话虽如此 但今天是宣布 | 
| [37:08] | who’s gonna be the next Chief of Police, | 下任警察局长的前一天唉 | 
| [37:11] | you should have let me take the shot. | 你应该让我来开枪的嘛 | 
| [37:12] | Can we get a bomb tech here?! | 来个拆弹专家行伐啦?! | 
| [37:15] | Maybe two! | 最好来俩! | 
| [37:17] | Or three! Or as many as you want to bring. | 三个更好! 多多益善 | 
| [37:21] | Hurry. | 赶紧的 | 
| [37:30] | In the scheme of things,this isn’t so important, | 总体来说 这不足挂齿 | 
| [37:33] | but we inventoried the evidence | 但我们事后清查了 | 
| [37:34] | gathered at the parking structure yesterday, | 昨天在车库现场的证据 | 
| [37:37] | and Mason’s Manifesto seems to be missing. | 发现Mason的宣言似乎不翼而飞了 | 
| [37:40] | well,I know | 哦 那个啊 | 
| [37:42] | in all the confusion that led to Mason’s death, | 当时现场一片混乱 导致Mason的死亡 | 
| [37:44] | I accidentally dropped it, | 在此过程中我不小心弄丢了 | 
| [37:46] | but I’m sure it’ll turn up eventually. | 但我相信最后会找到的 | 
| [37:48] | Might be just as well that it’s missing. | 我看那玩意儿还是掉了省事 | 
| [37:50] | Otherwise it’d be running 24/7, | 省得一天到晚到处散播宣传不良信息 | 
| [37:52] | giving that maniac credibility. | 让那个狂徒得偿所愿 | 
| [37:54] | No joke. According to our guys, | 说真的 我们的技术人员说 | 
| [37:55] | those tanks filled with Sarin could have killed thousands of people. | 那些沙林毒气真能轻易夺取数千人性命 | 
| [37:59] | Yes,Commander? | 什么事 队长? | 
| [38:01] | Excuse me,Chief. | 打扰一下 局长 | 
| [38:03] | the Mayor would like to see you. | 市长要见你 | 
| [38:12] | I I’m sorry,Chief Johnson.It’s… | 抱歉 Johnson局长 其实… | 
| [38:16] | Chief Delk the Mayor requested. | 市长要见的是Delk局长 | 
| [38:35] | Nice. | 很好 | 
| [38:41] | Yet another example,as if we needed one… | 虽然很没必要 但又一例证说明… | 
| [38:45] | That life is not fair. | 生活就是那么不公平 | 
| [38:54] | Chief. | 局长 | 
| [38:57] | Man. | 伙计 | 
| [38:59] | I like the way that sounds | 听起来真不赖 | 
| [39:02] | “Los Angeles Chief of Police Thomas Delk.” | “洛杉矶警察局长Thomas Delk” | 
| [39:09] | Well done. | 干得好 | 
| [39:16] | – Are you all right? – Yeah,I think so. | – 你还好吧? – 没事 | 
| [39:19] | You know,if you hadn’t shot that guy | 你要知道 要是你没开枪击毙那家伙 | 
| [39:21] | and you weren’t facing an F.I.D. investigation | 你就不用接受武装部的检查 | 
| [39:24] | and a behavioral sciences inquiry, | 也无需面对行为科学质询了 | 
| [39:26] | the Mayor might have appointed you. | 市长或许会钦点你 | 
| [39:28] | It wasn’t worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 | 
| [39:31] | – do you mind if I have a moment to myself? – Sure. | – 不介意我单独冷静下吧? – 当然不 | 
| [39:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [40:12] | As mayor of Los Angeles, | 作为洛杉矶的市长 | 
| [40:14] | i have made reform the cornerstone of my agenda. | 我已慎重改组了我的团队编制 | 
| [40:17] | And choosing from among the many qualified candidates | 我从许多毛遂自荐的 | 
| [40:20] | who have offered themselves for this position, | 优秀的候选人中 | 
| [40:22] | i was determined to choose an individual | 精挑细选了一位工作出色的 | 
| [40:24] | who would carry forward the momentum | 有能力担当起此项重任的 | 
| [40:26] | that outgoing police Chief Thompson has established. | 并有望超越 Thompson局长的成就的人选 | 
| [40:29] | – Choosing the leader of L.A.P.D.’s – Here you go. | – 我将洛杉矶警署 – 给 | 
| [40:31] | Counterterrorism Bureau | 反恐局的领头人 | 
| [40:33] | to be the next Chief of Police | 选为下任警察局长 | 
| [40:35] | was a decision that,quite frankly,made itself. | 坦白说 这是众望所归 | 
| [40:39] | – And that’s the truth. – You’re welcome. | – 这是事实 – 不客气 | 
| [40:41] | I can think of no better way | 我觉得这是表达 | 
| [40:42] | to convey this city’s appreciation | 这座城市的爱与信任的最佳途径 | 
| [40:44] | and no finer person to choose for this job | 也没有人比Thomas Delk局长 | 
| [40:47] | than Chief Thomas Delk. | 更适合担任这份工作 | 
| [40:52] | Well,the old bastard’s out and the new bastard’s in. | 现在好了 老混账滚蛋了 小混球上任了 | 
| [40:56] | Thank you,Mayor. | 多谢 市长 | 
| [40:58] | I am honored,humbled,and deeply grateful | 能得此重任 我很荣幸 | 
| [41:03] | to be standing with you. | 并满怀谦逊 深表感激 | 
| [41:04] | You’d think killing one of the most wanted criminals | 你会觉得杀掉十恶不赦的坏人 | 
| [41:06] | in the country would be a good thing. | 其实是件大好事 | 
| [41:07] | You would think,but you don’t get ahead in this world by shooting dirtbags. | 想是会这么想 但杀了人渣也不会给你带来什么好处 | 
| [41:11] | Well,I,for one,am glad she took the shot, | 就我而言 我很庆幸她开枪了 | 
| [41:12] | although my ears are still ringing. | 尽管我的耳朵还在耳鸣 | 
| [41:15] | …To continue that service… | …继续尽忠职守… | 
| [41:17] | You okay,Chief? | 你没事吧 头儿? | 
| [41:19] | -Me? Well,maybe I’m a little disappointed -…No time to waste… | – 我? 可能有点失望 – …时不我待… | 
| [41:24] | Maybe I’m a little relieved. I never know. | 可能有点如释重负 谁知道呢 | 
| [41:28] | And I’ll be announcing the head of that team in a few days. | 几天后我会宣布编制的领导人选 | 
| [41:31] | Well,whatever else happens… | 不管怎样… | 
| [41:35] | Yesterday was a hell of a day. | 昨天真是带劲儿 | 
| [41:37] | And,uh,if anybody needs me after this, | 要是过后谁有事要找我 | 
| [41:39] | I’ll be in my office typing up my **** | 我在办公室写简历呢 | 
| [41:44] | Do you think they’re gonna shut down Major Crimes? | 他们会撤销重案组吗? | 
| [41:47] | After what you guys did for him yesterday? | 就你们昨天的表现? | 
| [41:49] | Well,we’ll have to see,won’t we? | 只有等着瞧咯 | 
| [41:52] | …Strengths and weaknesses of our department | …我们部门的长处与不足 | 
| [41:55] | and make the changes necessary to this vital agency. | 对这个至关重要的机构作出相应的改变 |