时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | so,i am not saying everything is great | 虽然说现在并非十全十美 |
[00:03] | but I promise you… Everything gets better. | 但是我保证 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:07] | Anyway,look,thank you for letting me share tonight, | 不管怎么说 今晚还是感谢你们给我这次分享的机会 |
[00:10] | and if you get nothing else out of my qualification, | 如果除了我的老资格 你什么也没记住 |
[00:13] | just remember this… | 那么至少记住一句… |
[00:15] | Don’t drink even if your ass is falling off. | 天塌下来也不要喝酒 andrea42 拧麻花 SharonTang |
[00:22] | God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, | 愿上帝赐予我从容 去接受我不能改变的 |
[00:28] | courage to change the things I can,and wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我勇气 去改变我能够改变的 赐予我智慧 去分辨这之间的区别 |
[00:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:35] | Keep coming back. | 浪子回头金不换 |
[00:36] | It works if you work it. | 只要你努力 就会有起色 |
[00:48] | Hey,that was a,uh… What do you call it? | 嘿 那个…你怎么说的来着? |
[00:52] | It’s a,uh… | 噢对 叫… |
[00:54] | – A qualification.- Right. | – 老资格 – 没错 |
[00:55] | Yeah,thanks,kid. | 孩子 谢谢你 |
[00:57] | I’m glad you liked it. | 我很欣慰你能够受用 |
[00:58] | You been in the program a while? | 你参加这个项目有一阵子了? |
[01:00] | Little over 14 years now. | 刚过14年 |
[01:02] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[01:03] | Yeah,I just,I was… | 我只是… |
[01:06] | I was wondering how all this works. | 只是很好奇 这些是如何起作用的 |
[01:09] | This must be your first meeting,huh? | 这应该是你第一次来戒酒会吧? |
[01:13] | And so… I don’t know.I just feel like I’m in such a deep hole, | 我说不准…我觉得自己仿佛置身深渊 |
[01:16] | I don’t know how to dig myself out. | 不知如何将自己抽离出来 |
[01:18] | Am I taking up too much of your time? | 我是不是占用了你太多时间? |
[01:20] | No,no,not at all.Keep going. | 不不 没关系 你接着说 |
[01:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | Well,after my wife divorced me,she,like,turned my parents against me. | 我妻子和我离婚以后 父母也跟我闹反目了 |
[01:26] | They,like,think I’ve blown it.You know,losing my marriage and my career. | 他们认为都是我的错 离了婚 丢了工作 |
[01:29] | But,um… I don’t know.I mean,never,ever,ever drinking again? | 但是…呃…我不清楚 |
[01:31] | I mean,never,ever,ever drinking again?I-I-I… | 真的可以永远地戒掉酗酒吗? |
[01:34] | All right.Listen,kid.You don’t think about it that way. | 好吧 听着 孩子 换个角度想想 |
[01:37] | You just think… | 比如说… |
[01:39] | I’m not gonna have a drink today. That’s it. | 我今天不会喝酒 仅此而已 |
[01:45] | Hey,I’ll tell you what… Why don’t we go across the street,I’ll buy you a cup of coffee,and we’ll keep talking? | 不如…到街对面 我请你喝咖啡 再接着聊? |
[01:51] | Um,no. No. | 不不 |
[01:54] | I,um… Thank you for the offer,but I just,um… | 谢谢你的帮助 但是… |
[01:59] | I don’t know if I can do this yet.Sorry. | 我还没有下定决心 抱歉 |
[02:02] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[02:06] | Nice meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[02:07] | And,uh,if you change your mind,I’m here next week. | 如果你回心转意 我下周还会在这儿 |
[02:11] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[02:13] | Not a problem. | 没事儿 |
[02:17] | Keep coming back. | 浪子回头金不换 |
[04:31] | Captain Raydor.It’s lieutenant Flynn. | Raydor队长 我是Flynn副队 |
[04:35] | Yeah. This is your lucky day. | 今儿个你走运了 |
[04:47] | Lieutenant,please sit down.We got to get you to the hospital. | 副队 快坐下 我们得送你去医院 |
[04:49] | You’ve lost more blood than you know,and you’re in shock. | 失血程度远超出你的想象 况且你还惊魂未定 |
[04:51] | I’m not going anywhere until I give my statement. | 在我说明事情经过之前 我哪也不去 |
[04:53] | Let them do their job,lieutenant. | 副队 这是他们的工作 |
[04:55] | Yeah,right after I do mine. | 先让我做完我的再说 |
[04:57] | Okay,hurry up. | 好吧 长话短说 |
[04:59] | He used this… my attacker. | 他用的这个…就是袭击我的人 |
[05:01] | White. 6 feet… | 是个身高180的白人… |
[05:02] | asshole. | 混蛋 |
[05:03] | I discharged my weapon,so you’re gonna want my gun. | 我开过枪 你应该会需要我的枪 |
[05:07] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿去 |
[05:09] | There’s one in the chamber,six in the mag,and two in that son of a bitch. | 枪膛里还有一颗子弹 弹匣里有六颗 还有两颗打中了那狗日的 |
[05:16] | I double tapped him… So he couldn’t have gone far. | 我对他连开了两枪…应该跑不远 |
[05:19] | He ran off… Over… | 他是从那逃… |
[05:27] | He better wake up. | 一定要让他醒过来 |
[05:32] | I need that. | 借我一下 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | It’s Captain Sharon Raydor. | 我是Sharon Raydor队长 |
[05:51] | I need to put out a hospital alert for southern California. | 我要在南加州发布医院警报 |
[06:03] | it’s a girl | 我是女生 |
[06:05] | So there is a hell. | 这儿是地狱咯 |
[06:08] | You’re not there yet,lieutenant. | 副队 你还没死呢 |
[06:12] | It’s the only one they had in the gift shop. | 礼品店只有这个了 |
[06:14] | Yeah,that’s okay… Doesn’t matter ’cause I’m not staying. | 无所谓了 反正我也不想再待在这里 |
[06:16] | Oh,yes,you are! | 噢 不行!你必须待在这里 |
[06:18] | You’ve got 30 stitches in your side alone. | 光一侧身体你就缝了30针 |
[06:20] | Lay back.Are you comfortable? | 好好躺着 你感觉舒服吗? |
[06:22] | Yeah,I’m fine,chief. | 队长 我没事 |
[06:24] | Good,because I’ve got some questions for you. | 那就好 我有些问题要问你 |
[06:26] | Like,”who would want to kill me? | 比如说 “究竟谁想杀我?”神马的 |
[06:28] | ” Lots of people,I’m sure,but who would actually go to the trouble? | 我猜得挺多人吧 不过谁会真的付诸行动呢? |
[06:30] | I have no idea. | 我毫无头绪 |
[06:31] | Are you positive you didn’t know the guy? | 你确定不认识这家伙吗? |
[06:34] | I-I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我之前从没见过这人 |
[06:36] | I was… I was leaving an A.A. meeting,when this young man,around 30,came up to talk to me. | 我正要从戒酒会出来 一个30岁左右的年轻男子过来和我交谈 |
[06:44] | I mean,definitely not the attacker. | 当然 他不是歹徒 |
[06:46] | No.I mean,I don’t… I didn’t think anything of it at the time, | 我是说… 我当时也没多想 |
[06:49] | but this newbie,he hung out until everyone else was gone. | 不过这个新来的 他徘徊着等到人走光了才过来 |
[06:54] | Okay,lieutenant,I’m gonna need to take a peek at the a.A. Logbook or sign-in sheet. | 好的 副队 我得看一下 戒酒会的记录或是签到表 |
[06:59] | There is no sign-in sheet. | 没有签到表 |
[07:01] | It’s anonymous. | 那是匿名性质的 |
[07:03] | Hasn’t your husband told you about how A.A. works? | 你丈夫没告诉过你 戒酒会咋运作的吗? |
[07:05] | All right,then,so the guy that was waiting for you… Did you at least get his first name? | 好吧 也就是说那家伙就是候着你呢 你至少问了他的名吧? |
[07:10] | No,no,I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[07:12] | I-I watched him walk out,then I went out to my car,and then… | 我看着他走出去 我走到自己的车那 然后… |
[07:15] | Ohh,damn.Look at me. | 噢 该死的 你们看我都成啥样了 |
[07:17] | You should see the other guy. | 那你该看看那家伙成啥样了 |
[07:20] | Oh,Captain Raydor. | 噢 Raydor队长 |
[07:21] | Have you found lieutenant Flynn’s assailant? | 你找到袭击Flynn副队的嫌疑人了吗? |
[07:23] | Well,hospital alert didn’t show anybody,but a crime broadcast found a white male shot in the chest, | 医院警报没有消息 但警讯频道倒是 报告发现一个胸部中枪的的白人男子 |
[07:29] | left by the road in San Bernardino. | 倒在圣贝纳迪诺的路边 |
[07:31] | We’ve I.D.’D him as Bobby Harris. | 我们查到他名叫Bobby Harris |
[07:33] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[07:34] | All right.Misdemeanor car theft. | 有过偷车的前科 |
[07:36] | Out on probation three days ago. | 三天前缓刑释放 |
[07:38] | I had a Detective in San Bernardino e-mail me his photo. | 圣贝纳迪诺的一位警探 传了他的照片给我 |
[07:43] | Is this the man who attacked you? | 这是袭击你的人吗? |
[07:45] | Oh,I should mention that… | 我先说清楚… |
[07:47] | If you positively I.D. The victim,then this case becomes mine right now. | 如果你明确指认了受害人 这桩案子就是我的了 |
[07:52] | On the other hand,if you don’t recognize this man,then this case will be investigated by major crimes. | 相反 如果你认不出这个人 那这桩案子就是你们重案组的了 |
[07:58] | So,bearing all of that in mind,is this the man who tried to kill you? | 回想一下我刚刚说过的话 是这个男子企图杀害你吗? |
[08:09] | It is hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:11] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[08:13] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[08:15] | Uh,you will be needing this. | 你们应该会需要这个的 |
[08:17] | This is the knife from the crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场发现的小刀 |
[08:20] | Good luck,chief. | 祝你好运 副局长 |
[08:22] | Thank you so much… Captain Raydor. | 非常感谢 Raydor队长 |
[08:27] | Chief,that’s definitely the guy. | 队长 绝对是这个家伙没错 |
[08:29] | – That gash on his face was from the wiper blade…- No,no,no,no,no. | – 他脸上的口子 是雨刮器留下的 – 不不不 |
[08:31] | You’ve never seen that man before. | 你从来没见过这个男人 |
[08:33] | Yes,I have,chief.I’m telling you… That’s the guy. | 我当然见过 队长 告诉你就是他 |
[08:35] | I don’t want you to I.D.anybody until you’re in a better state of mind. | 在你精神状态恢复之前 我不会让你辨认任何人 |
[08:38] | Wait until Captain Raydor comes back with the results from ballistics and the blood tests. | 等Raydor队长拿回 弹道和血液检测的结果 |
[08:41] | Then you can I.D. | 你再去辨认嫌疑人 |
[08:43] | Hey,lieutenant. | 嘿 副队 |
[08:45] | Oh,hey,David. | 嘿 David |
[08:46] | Oh,you don’t look… Too bad. | 看上去…也没那么糟嘛 |
[08:50] | Uh,chief,I just ran into Captain Raydor out in the hallway,and she said hello to me. | 队长 我刚在走廊上撞到Raydor队长 她居然对我说了声”你好” |
[08:56] | She’s up to something. | 她准是在打神马鬼主意 |
[08:58] | Is there any,uh,leads on your attacker? | 关于袭击你的歹徒 有线索吗? |
[09:00] | – Yes.- No. | – 没有 – 有 |
[09:02] | Well,now that we’ve got that settled, | 既然我们已经找到了歹徒 |
[09:03] | I’m getting the hell out of here and going to San Bernardino to search dead Bobby Harris’ home. | 我得立马离开这里 去圣贝纳迪诺 搜查Bobby Harris生前的家 |
[09:08] | Come on,Gabriel. | 走吧 Gabriel |
[09:09] | I’ll fill you in on the way. | 路上我再跟你解释 |
[09:11] | Feel better. | 快点好起来 |
[09:16] | Well… | 好吧… |
[09:19] | I’m leaving,too. | 那我也走了 |
[09:20] | You take care,and… Keep your hands off the nurses. | 你自己小心 还有别对小护士们出手 |
[09:33] | Chief? | 队长? |
[09:35] | Dead Bobby Harris was living above his mother’s garage. | Bobby Harris生前住在他母亲的车库上 |
[09:38] | Mom didn’t want him under the same roof. | 他母亲不想和他生活在同一屋檐下 |
[09:40] | Yeah,and he didn’t have a car,either.We checked his mom’s S.U.V… | 他没有车 我们查了他母亲的SUV |
[09:43] | No sign of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[09:44] | So how he got to San Bernardino,we don’t know. | 我们不知道他怎么去的圣贝纳迪诺 |
[09:46] | Maybe the guy who was stalling lieutenant Flynn at his a.A. Meeting picked up Bobby | 可能是那个在戒酒会拖延 Flynn副队时间的家伙 |
[09:50] | after he was shot and dumped the body in San Bernardino. | 在Bobby中枪后载走了他 然后弃尸在圣贝纳迪诺 |
[09:54] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么? |
[09:55] | Oh,uh,$37,500… cash. | 是37500美元的现金 |
[09:59] | We found this in the closet in Bob’s apartment. | 我们在Bob公寓的壁橱里找到的 |
[10:02] | This guy didn’t need to rob Flynn. | 这人没必要打劫Flynn |
[10:04] | He was lying in wait,chief. | 他分明是埋伏好了等待机会 队长 |
[10:08] | Tao. Tao,I already counted this. | 陶 陶 我早数过了 |
[10:12] | You heard Gabriel. | 你也听到Gabriel的话了 |
[10:13] | – There’s 37…- I’m not counting it. | – 一共是37… – 我没在数钱 |
[10:14] | Then what the hell are you doing? | 那你在干嘛 |
[10:15] | Due to counterfeiting,our currency got a series of face-lifts over the past 12 years. | 为了防伪钞 过去12年间 我国的货币不断翻新 |
[10:19] | All these bills are from the old design from before 1998. | 这些都是98年前的旧版纸币 |
[10:23] | And when you take into account the secretary of treasury signatures,all this cash might even be earlier. | 再考虑到上面的财政部长签名 这些货币的印制时间可能要更早 |
[10:30] | See? | 看到没 |
[10:31] | This is a stack of Nicholas f.Bradys… Uh,1988 to 1993. | 这沓是Nicholas F Bradys签署的 1988到1993年间 |
[10:38] | A Lloyd Bentsen… Very rare. | 一张Lloyd Bentsen签的…非常罕见 |
[10:42] | So an ex-con,three days out of jail,with a bag of cash from the 1990s. | 一个刚出狱三天的犯人 拿着一袋子90年代的钞票 |
[10:47] | Someone paid this guy to kill lieutenant Flynn. | 有人雇他去杀Flynn副队 |
[10:49] | I’m in violent agreement. | 我非常同意 |
[11:05] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[11:07] | I was just thinking that… | 我只是在想… |
[11:09] | Maybe it’d be good idea for me to come with you to some of your a.A. Meetings. | 要是跟你去戒酒会也不错 |
[11:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:17] | You want to spend time getting to know that part of my life? | 你愿意花时间了解我生活的那一面? |
[11:20] | I do! I do. | 我愿意 愿意 |
[11:22] | And I had a sketch artist sit down with Andy last night… | 昨晚 我找了个画像师坐在Andy旁边 |
[11:27] | …And they came up with a,uh,composite of the man that he was talking to after his a.A. Meeting. | 他们绘制了戒酒会后 跟Andy聊天的男子画像 |
[11:35] | And I thought,you know,perfect timing. | 我一想 时间刚好 |
[11:36] | This has absolutely nothing to do with me and everything to do with work. | 你这根本不是为了我 而是工作 |
[11:39] | It’s both!Why can’t it be both? | 两者都有 它就不能两者都有吗 |
[11:41] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[11:43] | If you’re really,honestly,truthfully interested in spending more free time with me… | 如果你真心真意诚心实意地 想在下班后跟我黏在一起 |
[11:47] | – I am. I really am.- Listen,listen. | – 我想啊 我真的想 – 听着 听着 |
[11:50] | – That was the whole point of… – Wait a second.Listen. Listen. | – 那就是全部意义上的… – 等一下 听我说 |
[11:53] | As the liaison to the L.A.P.D.,I could pass on some highly classified info to you. | 做为跟洛杉矶警署的联络员 我可以告诉你非常机密的信息 |
[11:59] | But you’d have to get back in bed with me for five minutes in order to hear it. | 你要想听 得跟我再缠绵5分钟 |
[12:02] | Five minutes? | 5分钟? |
[12:03] | Well,this clearly isn’t gonna be about me. | 这显然也不是为了我 |
[12:06] | Oh,but that’s how good the information is. | 但那消息值啊 |
[12:12] | – But,you know…- Hmm? | – 但你知道… – 什么? |
[12:15] | I’m not supposed to talk. | 我本不该说的 |
[12:23] | Okay,you broke me. | 好啦 你打败我了 |
[12:26] | – Now that Tommy Delk…- Uh-huh? | – 那个Tommy Delk… – 怎么? |
[12:29] | Has been sworn in as the new chief,people are telling me they’re gonna offer you… Pope’s job. | 刚刚宣誓出任新局长 人们都说他会让你接任Pope的职位 |
[12:43] | That’s why Captain Raydor let me go first last night! | 所以昨晚Raydor队长才让我先走的! |
[12:47] | Yeah,you could be her boss.She’s doing some pre-emptive ass-kissing. | 你可能变成她的老大 她当然得提前拍拍马屁 |
[12:51] | Look,Fritzy,I know you don’t like will,but he’s my friend. | 听着 Fritzy 我知道你不喜欢Will 但他是我的朋友 |
[12:54] | I could never take his job away from him! | 我绝对不会抢他的工作 |
[12:55] | Well,you’re not taking it. | 首先 这不是你抢的 |
[12:57] | – This is horrible news… Horrible!- You’ve earned it. | – 这太糟了…糟透了 – 而是你应得的 |
[12:58] | Do you not think will pope would have walked right over you if it meant he could have been chief? | 你不觉得 为了当局长 Will Pope可以把你踩在脚下吗? |
[13:11] | You promised me five minutes. | 你答应了我5分钟啊 |
[13:13] | Well,I didn’t say when. | 我又没说什么时候 |
[13:15] | Did I? | 对吧 |
[13:22] | I followed the money,double-checked it. | 我对这笔钱进行了仔细的检查 |
[13:24] | All old paper,1988 to 1995. | 都是88年到95年的旧钞 |
[13:27] | So I pulled all of Flynn’s convictions during those years. | 所以我找出这些年中 Flynn破获的所有案子 |
[13:30] | Slide. | 下一张 |
[13:31] | And since dead Bob got out of jail three days ago, | 由于死者Bob三天前才刚刚出狱 |
[13:34] | we cross-referenced everyone else coming through the system at the county level. | 我们交叉比照了 在县级以上监狱的服刑人员 |
[13:37] | Maybe someone from the inside sent Bob on a mission. | 也许是监狱里的某人给Bob下的指令 |
[13:40] | Slide! | 下一张 |
[13:42] | Martin Lawson… he murdered his mother. | Martin Lawson杀死了自己的母亲 |
[13:45] | He was convicted in June of ’94. | 94年6月被定罪 |
[13:46] | He came at Flynn in court. | 他在法庭上公开威胁Flynn |
[13:48] | Swore his brothers would get Flynn for calling his mama ugly. | 发誓说他的兄弟会收拾Flynn 因为Flynn说他妈妈长得丑 |
[13:51] | That’s what got him talking. | 就因为这句话他才开口的 |
[13:52] | Flynn is the guy that broke him! | Flynn打破了他的心理防线 |
[13:54] | And,by the way,his mother was ugly. | 顺便一提 他妈妈确实长得丑 |
[13:56] | Lieutenant,what are you doing here?You’ve got over 30 stitches. | 副队 你来这干嘛 你缝了30多针 |
[13:59] | Look,if you’re trying to find somebody in county jail connected to me, | 如果你们在查县监狱里跟我有关的人 |
[14:02] | don’t you think you have a better chance of identifying them with my help? | 不觉得有我帮忙会更容易认识他们吗 |
[14:06] | Chief,don’t worry. | 队长 别担心 |
[14:07] | He won’t do much… Like usual. | 他反正也不咋干活 就像以前 |
[14:10] | It’s just until we make the guy,and then Flynn is going home! | 只要我们找到那个人 Flynn就回家 |
[14:13] | All right,lieutenant Flynn,you can stay. | 好吧 Flynn副队 你可以留下 |
[14:15] | As soon as you make the I.D.,you leave. | 不过一旦确认了犯人 你就马上回家 |
[14:17] | Slide. Slide. | 下一张 下一张 |
[14:25] | Back that thing up.There. | 调回上一张 那个人 |
[14:28] | That’s Rick Zuman. | 那是Rick Zuman |
[14:30] | Yeah,he dealt coke and laundered money in the ’90s. | 他在90年代做贩毒和洗钱生意 |
[14:32] | He offed two of his business partners,and I got his bookkeeper to flip on his alibi. | 他杀了两个生意伙伴 我说服他的会计推翻了他的不在场证明 |
[14:37] | What was his m.O.? | 他的作案手法是什么 |
[14:39] | Oh,well,Ricky boy would find a mark,get some front money from them for a big cocaine buy, | Ricky先找个好骗的家伙 给大宗毒品交易预付货款 |
[14:45] | and promise to double their investment by selling it. | 承诺卖出后可收回投资的两倍 |
[14:49] | Then when his partners came around looking for their share,he’d make sure they died of an overdose. | 当这些笨家伙来要钱时 他就让他们死于吸毒过量 |
[14:54] | The feds also had an informant on the case. | 在本案中还有位调查局线人 |
[14:56] | Gave him $400,000 in marked bills to make a deal with Rick. | 拿了40万标记的钱款与Rick交易 |
[14:59] | Yeah,but the informant went missing. | 但是线人失踪了 |
[15:01] | They never found the body or the cash. | 他的尸体和钱一直没找到 |
[15:03] | Rick went to jail in ’96. | Rick是96年入狱的 |
[15:06] | This money is from ’95 and before. | 而这些钱是95年以前的 |
[15:08] | Maybe this is some of the FBI cash. | 也许这就是FBI的钱 |
[15:10] | How did Zuman get his conviction overturned? | Zuman怎么翻案的 |
[15:13] | Well,it’s got to be some kind of technicality because this creep is as guilty as sin. | 肯定是个技术活 这家伙生下来就有罪 |
[15:17] | Yeah,but still,on appeal,he would have been in county lock-up waiting for his retrial, | 但是就算上诉 他还是关在县监狱等待复审 |
[15:21] | which means that Zuman and dead Bob were there at the same time. | 也就是说Zuman和死者Bob是同时服刑 |
[15:25] | Lieutenant Provenza,would you please get Rick Zuman’s jail-movement records? | Provenza副队 能找下Rick Zuman的监狱调换记录吗 |
[15:29] | I want to find out who his friends and roommates might have been. | 我要找出谁可能是他的朋友和舍友 |
[15:31] | Maybe one of them was dead Bob or the young man Flynn met at his a.A. Meeting. | 也许其中就有死者Bob 或者Flynn在戒酒会见的男人 |
[15:36] | Lieutenant Flynn,did Rick have any special reason to hate you? | Flynn副队 Rick有什么特殊理由恨你吗 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:40] | Did you assault,threaten,or irritate him in any way? | 你袭击 恐吓 激怒过他吗 |
[15:43] | Uh,well,when we convicted Rick,I told him that I knew that he had killed that FBI informant | Rick被定罪后 我对他说 我知道他杀了FBI的线人 |
[15:49] | and that I was going to dedicate my life to proving it. | 我会倾我一生来证明这事 |
[15:52] | And then what did you do? | 然后你又做什么了 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:56] | Something else came up. | 反正是忙其他案子了 |
[15:57] | Look,if Zuman is in county,let me go down and talk to him. | 要是Zuman还在县监狱 我去跟他谈谈 |
[16:00] | No,no,no,no,no.You are not going anywhere. | 不不不 你哪都不能去 |
[16:02] | Detective Gabriel and Detective Sanchez,let’s get Zuman down here for a chat | Gabriel和Sanchez警探 把Zuman带到这里来谈谈 |
[16:05] | and see how surprised he is to see lieutenant Flynn standing upright. | 看他看到Flynn副队还活着会有多惊讶 |
[16:14] | Love the new place,guys. | 新地方真不错 伙计们 |
[16:17] | Congratulations on winning that big award for best new building in Los Angeles. | 恭喜你们赢得了洛杉矶最漂亮的新楼 |
[16:21] | Do you feel the space makes you more… Productive? | 你觉得地方大…效率高了吗 |
[16:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:35] | Lieutenant Flynn… Good to see you looking so well. | Flynn副队 很高兴看到你还不错 |
[16:39] | Spoke too soon. | 哦 说的太早了 |
[16:41] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[16:42] | Some guy brought a knife to a gunfight. | 有人拿刀来参加枪战 |
[16:44] | I gather you had the gun? | 我猜拿枪的是你吧 |
[16:46] | I hope you know it’s illegal to question me without my attorney present… | 我想你们知道没有律师在场的情况下 审问我是违法的 |
[16:49] | Although I love that you guys are doing something illegal. | 尽管我很喜欢你们做点违法的事 |
[16:51] | Always nice to meet someone who understands their rights. | 见到懂得自己权利的人真好 |
[16:54] | Mm,well,once you’ve had them taken away,you appreciate them more. | 一旦你失去过权利 就会倍加珍惜 |
[16:57] | That’s a waiver. | 这算是放弃权利了 |
[16:58] | Now you’re on the record,Mr.Zuman. | 你说的话将被记录下来 Zuman先生 |
[17:00] | Keep talking.Just keep talking. | 接着说吧 说吧 |
[17:02] | Well,I’m glad you feel that way,Mr.Zuman. | 我很高兴你这么做 Zuman先生 |
[17:04] | – But…- please… Call me “Rick.” | – 但是… – 请你…叫我”Rick” |
[17:07] | All right,Rick.You should know that you are right now my number-one suspect in the attempted murder of lieutenant Flynn. | 好吧 Rick 你该知道 你是谋杀Flynn副队未遂案的头号嫌犯 |
[17:14] | Well,I have a great alibi if it happened anytime in the last…15 years. | 如果那案子发生在过去的15年内 我有完美的不在场证明 |
[17:19] | But anything I can do to help. | 但我会全力合作 |
[17:23] | You could let me knock that smug grin off your face. | 那就让我揍你那张自以为是的笑脸吧 |
[17:25] | Do you know a Mr. Bob Harris? | 你认识Bob Harris先生吗 |
[17:27] | He was in county with you up until about three days ago. | 三天前他还和你一起关在县监狱 |
[17:30] | I am horrible with names. | 我记不住名字 |
[17:34] | Much better with faces. | 但是能记住脸 |
[17:35] | I try not to get too close to anyone. | 我不想跟任何人太亲近 |
[17:37] | One minute they’re here,and the next… | 这分钟他们还在 下一分钟就… |
[17:43] | Maybe this picture will jog your memory. | 也许这张照片能唤醒你的记忆 |
[17:46] | Yeah… This is not really how people look in jail. | 这可不是在监狱待的人的样子 |
[17:51] | Maybe if you had something of him in an orange or blue uniform. | 也许你们可以给他穿件橙色或者蓝色囚服 |
[17:55] | Orange is more lockdown. | 橙色的需要更多防范 |
[17:57] | Blue has kind of a general-population vibe. | 蓝色的则是随处可见 |
[17:59] | Besides,what motive would I possibly have for wanting lieutenant Flynn dead? | 而且我能有什么动机要杀死Flynn副队? |
[18:07] | Other than the fact that he manipulated evidence,intimidated a witness, | 除了他捏造证据 恐吓证人 |
[18:11] | and perjured himself to have me sentenced to death. | 违背誓言判我死刑 |
[18:15] | Now,why would he do that? | 那他为什么要那么做呢 |
[18:17] | Ask him… Or the federal government. | 问他…或者问联邦政府 |
[18:20] | You operate a successful small business like mine,and people automatically assume you’re laundering money and selling coke. | 只要像我一样成功地做了几笔小生意 人们就会觉得你们在贩毒 洗钱 |
[18:26] | By the way,how do you like the cartels,hmm? | 对了 你觉得交换囚犯这主意咋样? |
[18:29] | Everything all better now that the Mexican Mafia’s running the show? | 墨西哥黑手党执政之后 形式变好了? |
[18:32] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:33] | I deal mainly with homicide. | 我主要负责凶杀案 |
[18:35] | Why have you been back in county for so long? | 你调回县监狱这么久干嘛? |
[18:37] | New trial. | 新的庭审啊 |
[18:40] | My appeal was granted a couple years ago, | 我的上诉几年前就被受理了 |
[18:42] | but the judge keeps extending the people’s case so they can make up for the witness they lost. | 但由于之前的证人推翻证词 法官决定重新彻查案件 |
[18:48] | What witness did we lose? | 哪个证人? |
[18:54] | Floria Stenzel. | |
[18:55] | Remember her,lieutenant? | 记得吗 副队? |
[18:57] | My bookkeeper you coerced into contradicting my alibi? | 我的会计 你强迫她推翻 我不在场证明的那个啊 |
[19:02] | “Coerced.” That is 100% crap. | “强迫” 简直胡扯 |
[19:05] | Well… Bless her soul,Floria found God,and,uh,and as part of her amends… | 天佑Floria 她蒙得圣恩 作为赎罪 |
[19:13] | You… you know something about amends,don’t you,lieutenant? | 你很了解赎罪的吧 副队? |
[19:19] | Well,as part of her amends,she has withdrawn the wickedly false statements you pressured her into making against me. | 她为了赎罪 她已经撤销了 你强迫她对我做出的不实证明了 |
[19:26] | No,no,lieutenant. | 别 别 副队 |
[19:28] | Let me. | 放着我来 |
[19:32] | I know a little something about amends,too,Rick. | 我也挺了解赎罪的 Rick |
[19:38] | Rick… That’s a.A. Language,which makes me think that you’ve been looking into lieutenant Flynn’s personal life, | Rick…那是戒酒会的行话 这么看来你一直在窥探 |
[19:44] | and I don’t like that. | Flynn副队的私生活啊 这我可不答应 |
[19:46] | Now,let me tell you real quick what’s going to happen when you go back to county. | 我跟你挑明了你回去以后会怎么着吧 |
[19:50] | They’re gonna put you straight into solitary confinement so you won’t be able to communicate with anybody. | 他们会直接把你单独监禁起来 让你和任何人都无从联系 |
[19:56] | And while you’re in there,I’ll be out here looking for the person, | 你在里头困着 我呢就去抓那个 |
[19:59] | or persons,that you paid to kill lieutenant Flynn. | 或者那些个 你买通去谋杀Flynn副队的家伙 |
[20:02] | And when I find them,you’re gonna come back in here,you’re gonna tell me everything I want to know. | 等我找到他们 你就得给我乖乖过来 告诉我一切 |
[20:08] | You understand me? | 懂了吗? |
[20:13] | Hey,chief,Captain Raydor’s here. | 队长 Raydor队长来了 |
[20:15] | Don’t let me keep you. | 我可不能独霸了你哦 |
[20:23] | You knew about these charges claiming that lieutenant Flynn | 你明知道有起诉声称Flynn副队 |
[20:26] | physically threatened a witness in Rick Zuman’s case,and you didn’t say anything about it? | 威胁过Rick Zuman案的证人 你为啥什么都不说? |
[20:29] | By law,I can’t tell you. | 按法律来说 我不能告诉你 |
[20:31] | Forcefully intimidating a witness is a serious and confidential accusation. | 强制恐吓证人是很严重且保密的指控 |
[20:36] | We can’t just tell the suspect. | 我们不能就这么随便告诉嫌疑犯 |
[20:38] | I almost get killed,and suddenly I’m a suspect? | 我都差点送命了 忽然就变成嫌疑犯了? |
[20:41] | So you’ve just been pretending to be helpful here so you can investigate Andy… is that right? | 所以你就在这儿假装帮忙 以便审查Andy 对吧? |
[20:46] | No,that is not right. | 没有 |
[20:47] | I didn’t know the Rick Zuman case was connected to the attempt on lieutenant Flynn’s life until today. | 时至今日我才知道 Rick Zuman一案 和Flynn副队被袭击有关 |
[20:52] | Well,the minute you found out about it,you should have told me. | 你一发现就该告诉我的 |
[20:55] | No,I couldn’t. | 不行啊 |
[20:57] | Okay,here is how it works. | 规矩是这样的 |
[20:59] | Every time we get a defense request for a pitchless motion, | 每次收到牵涉到内部人员的申诉 |
[21:02] | we are required by law to look into the history of the accused officer’s behavior without notifying him | 我们必须在不告知被控诉人 或者他所属分队的情况下 |
[21:09] | or his division. | 翻查他的历史行为表现 |
[21:11] | Most officers’ packages,lieutenant,are about this big. | 大多数长官的档案都只有这么点儿 |
[21:15] | Yours…ls huge. | 你呢 这么厚 |
[21:18] | It’s crammed with accusations. | 各种申诉指控啊 |
[21:21] | Exonerated of every charge. | 我一件都没做错过 |
[21:24] | But your history lends credence to Rick Zuman’s case and to Floria’s new testimony. | 但你的历史记录和Rick Zuman一案 以及Floria的新证词挂钩 |
[21:29] | Well,Floria’s lying. | Floria在扯淡 |
[21:30] | “She found God. | “她受到了圣佑” |
[21:32] | ” I bet she found him under a big wad of old money! | 我看是在一大堆旧钱里受到的吧! |
[21:35] | That may be so,lieutenant,but in the meantime,we are going to precisely follow the law. | 可能吧 副队 但我们必须严格遵守规章制度 |
[21:40] | – Okay,here we go.- Yes,here we go. | – 好嘛 又来了 – 对 正是如此 |
[21:42] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道测试出来了 |
[21:44] | Lieutenant Flynn’s bullets did match those in Bob Harris. | Flynn副队配枪的弹道测试 与Bob Harris所中的子弹相符合 |
[21:46] | So this is officially an officer-involved shooting. | 因此这正式成为了 有警员牵涉在内的枪击案 |
[21:49] | Also,you can no longer participate in the investigation of Rick Zuman | 你也不能继续调查Rick Zuman一案了 |
[21:54] | because he will claim that you will once again stack the deck against him. | 因为他会申诉你将再次设计陷害他 |
[21:58] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[22:01] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:02] | You need to go home.Get some rest.Okay? | 你先回家 好好休息 好吗? |
[22:04] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[22:18] | That man?Rick Zuman?Tried to kill him. | 那家伙? Rick Zuman? 试图杀了他 |
[22:21] | If you can prove that,chief,my witness-tampering investigation of lieutenant Flynn would be completely over. | 要是你能证明这点 副局长 我对Flynn副队调查就完全结束了 |
[22:27] | Okay,good.Then help me. | 那好 帮帮我 |
[22:28] | I want everything you have on Floria Stenzel. | 我要你手头所有 有关Floria Stenzel的资料 |
[22:34] | This is her basic information,and everything else is confidential. | 这是她的基本信息 其他都是机密文件 |
[22:39] | And you cannot ask her anything about her upcoming testimony. | 你不能问她任何有关下次作证的问题 |
[22:42] | Oh,I’m not gonna ask her anything about anything. | 我才不会问呢 |
[22:45] | – No?- No. | – 不问? – 当然 |
[22:48] | Floria Stenzel’s gonna come talk to me. | Floria Stenzel会主动告诉我的 |
[22:54] | Come in. | 请进 |
[22:55] | – Why was I not informed about…- How’s lieutenant Flynn? | – 为什么我都不知道… – Flynn副队情况如何了? |
[22:59] | – He’s home.- Resting. | – 他回家了 – 休息去了 |
[23:01] | Good.Proceed with your outrage. | 很好 继续发火吧 |
[23:03] | Why was I not informed of Captain Raydor’s I.A. Investigation into lieutenant Flynn? | 为什么Raydor队长调查Flynn副队 而我却毫不知情? |
[23:07] | Because I didn’t know anything about it until you just said that. | 因为要不是你刚才说了我也一无所知 |
[23:12] | Well,then,why was I not informed about the D.A. ‘s retrial of Rick Zuman? | 那我怎么连检察官 要重审Rick Zuman也不知情? |
[23:16] | Who’s Rick Zuman? | 哪个Rick Zuman? |
[23:17] | A convicted murderer. | 那个杀人犯 |
[23:19] | He’s getting a retrial because he says lieutenant Flynn lied and intimidated a witness. | 他声称Flynn威逼证人 因此得到重审的机会 |
[23:23] | He filed a complaint. | 他申了诉 |
[23:25] | That Rick Zuman. | 那个Rick Zuman啊 |
[23:26] | Yeah.Last year,there were 4,999 complaints filed, | 去年有4999宗申诉 |
[23:30] | so I’m not on a first-name basis with everybody who’s awaiting a retrial. | 我记不清谁谁要重审了 |
[23:33] | Just fill me in. | 你快说说吧 |
[23:36] | Oh,okay. | 哦 好 |
[23:37] | Uh,in 1995,Rick Zuman had a bunch of nightclubs that he used to launder all of the money that he made selling cocaine. | 1995年 Rick Zuman 有几间洗贩毒钱的夜总会 |
[23:43] | He also periodically killed his business partners. | 他的合伙人也相继被他杀害 |
[23:46] | Now,Flynn’s brilliant police work helped put this creep behind bars for two of those murders. | Flynn英明神武 用两项谋杀将这混蛋逮了进去 |
[23:52] | But then,suddenly,this Zuman gets a retrial because,out of the blue, | 但突然之间 Zuman得到重审机会了 |
[23:56] | the chief witness against him,this Floria Stenzel, | 因为该案主要证人 Floria Stenzel她突然倒戈 |
[23:58] | she claims Flynn forced her to back out of Rick’s alibi. | 声称是Flynn强迫她推翻了 Rick的不在场证明 |
[24:03] | Did Flynn do that? | 那Flynn做过吗? |
[24:05] | Don’t tell me.I don’t want to know that. | 别说 我不想知道 |
[24:07] | So,Zuman gets a new trial. | 这么说 Zuman得到重审的机会了 |
[24:09] | Yes,but not because of Andy Flynn. | 对 但肯定不是Andy Flynn的缘故 |
[24:12] | I’m telling you,chief,somebody paid this woman to change her testimony. | 我跟你说啊 局长 肯定是有人收买了这女人篡改证词的 |
[24:16] | She has no job,she maxed out her credit cards,but over the past two years, | 她没工作还负了信用卡债 但过去两年 |
[24:19] | she’s been spending money like crazy… new car,elective surgery. | 她突然开始挥金如土 买了新车 整形美容 |
[24:22] | And of course this is after she changed her testimony. | 当然这都是发生在她更改了证词以后 |
[24:25] | Can we prove somebody paid her to do that? | 那我们有证据吗? |
[24:27] | No,which is why I need a protection detail. | 不能 所以我需要一个保护小组 |
[24:29] | Protection for whom? | 保护谁 |
[24:30] | Floria Stenzel. | |
[24:32] | Protection from whom? | 要防范谁 |
[24:33] | Us. | 我们 |
[24:55] | Hello,ma’am.This is commander Taylor.I’m Detective Gabriel. | 您好 女士 这是Taylor队长 我是Gabriel警探 |
[24:58] | We’re from the L.A.P.D. Are you Floria Stenzel? | 我们是洛杉矶警署的 您是Floria Stenzel吗 |
[25:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:01] | Our records indicate that you’re a witness in an upcoming murder trial… | 档案显示你是一宗谋杀案的证人 |
[25:05] | California vs.Rick Zuman. | 即将庭审的加州公诉Rick Zuman |
[25:06] | We’re here to notify you that you might be in danger. | 我们是来通知您 您也许会有危险 |
[25:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:12] | I changed my testimony.I recanted. | 我改了证词 我认错了 |
[25:15] | W-what reason would I have to be worried? | 为什么要担心安全呢 |
[25:17] | Actually,ma’am,I don’t know too much about the case. | 女士 其实我对这案子了解不多 |
[25:19] | I just know you’re the last witness we have left,and we do not want to lose you. | 我只知道 你是唯一幸存的证人了 我们不想失去你 |
[25:23] | What do you mean I’m the last witness left? | 我怎么就成最后一个证人了 |
[25:25] | The investigating officer was stabbed to death,and another person connected to this Rick Zuman… | 调查案件的警官被人捅死了 另一个和Rick Zuman有关联的人 |
[25:30] | He was murdered a few days ago. | 在几天前被谋杀了 |
[25:32] | Now,the good news is we do have a description of the suspect. | 好消息是我们掌握了嫌疑人的特征 |
[25:35] | He is a Latino male,approximately 5’8″,wearing a faded blue hoodie. | 拉丁男性 身高大约5英尺8英寸 穿了件褪色的蓝色连帽衫 |
[25:41] | He was seen a few miles from here driving an old two-tone,brown-and-tan grand prix. | 有人在离这儿几英里的地方 看见他开了辆棕褐相间的旧车 |
[25:45] | We just thought you should be fully informed,given the brutality and heinous nature of the most recent murders. | 鉴于这几起案件都非常残忍 我们觉得应该告知您 |
[25:50] | If you don’t mind,we need you to sign this form that states | 不介意的话 请在这张表上签个名 |
[25:54] | that you were notified and may be under threat of bodily harm, | 说明您已了解可能遇到人身伤害 |
[25:57] | serious injury,and even death.Thank you. | 严重伤残 甚至死亡 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Here? | 签这儿? |
[26:05] | Thank you,ma’am.And,uh,do you have any weapons in your home? | 谢谢 女士 您家里有武器吗 |
[26:08] | Um…No.Should I? | 没有 我该准备武器吗? |
[26:10] | – No.- No. Um,absolutely not. | – 不 – 不 千万别准备 |
[26:12] | If you do have any problems or you see anyone matching the description that we gave you, | 如果您有问题 或看到符合描述的人 |
[26:17] | please,for your own sake,give us a call.All right? | 为了您自己着想 报警吧 |
[26:20] | Well,thank you very much.You have a good day. | 非常感谢 祝您愉快 |
[26:50] | That’s her,Detective Sanchez.Make sure you make eye contact. | 就是她 Sanchez警探 注意眼神交流 |
[27:20] | – 911.What’s your emergency?- Okay.There is… There is a man… | – 911 您有什么情况 – 有个…有个男人… |
[27:24] | Outside my house. | 在我家外面 |
[27:26] | He is wearing a blue sweatshirt with a hoodie. | 他穿了件蓝色的连帽运动衫 |
[27:30] | Calm down,ma’am.Say that again? | 冷静 女士 请复述一遍好吗 |
[27:32] | I’m trying to figure out what your emergency is. | 我需要弄清楚您的情况 |
[27:34] | It’s a Mexican! | 他是墨西哥人 |
[27:35] | It’s a Mexican killer! | 他是墨西哥杀手 |
[27:37] | Does he have a weapon,ma’am? | 他有武器吗 女士 |
[27:38] | He is wearing a blue hoodie! | 他穿着蓝色连帽衫! |
[27:42] | Okay,ma’am. Please hold. | 好吧 女士 请稍等 |
[27:52] | Hold on just a minute. | 稍等 |
[27:53] | Lieutenant? | 副队? |
[27:55] | Lieutenant Provenza. This is L.A.P.D. We got a 911 call from a Floria Stenzel | – Provenza副队 – 这里是洛杉矶警署 我们接到Floria Stenzel的报警电话 |
[27:59] | and were told to call you before responding. | 有指令说 出警前要先通知你们 |
[28:01] | Uh,yeah,don’t send anyone over here. | 对 别派人过去 |
[28:03] | And ignore her calls. | 不用理她的电话 |
[28:05] | We’ve got Ms.Stenzel’s house under surveillance. | 我们在监视Stenzel女士的房子 |
[28:10] | All right.It’s working. | 有戏 |
[28:12] | Detective Sanchez,let’s get into position for the big surprise. | Sanchez警探 准备送惊喜喽 |
[28:32] | It was him!It was the guy with the blue hoodie! It was him! | 是他 穿蓝色连帽衫的 就是他! |
[28:36] | It’s a good thing we stopped by earlier. | 幸好我们提前上门拜访了 |
[28:37] | Oh,my gosh. He was right outside my door! | 上帝啊 他就在我家门外 |
[28:40] | Oh,that’s just terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[28:43] | Horrible,I’m sure. | 肯定很恐怖 |
[28:45] | You were right to call us. | 您报警是正确的 |
[28:47] | And I want to thank you for signing the consent form and allowing my detectives to secure your home. | 谢谢您签了同意书 允许警探保护房子 |
[28:52] | They’ll make sure everything is safe for you and the $30,000 in old $20 bills we found in your dresser. | 他们会保证您 和您梳妆台里 20元面值的3万美金的安全 |
[29:08] | Look… …You can keep the money. | 听着…你可以留着钱 |
[29:14] | Yeah.I want to go back to my original testimony against Rick Zuman. | 我想恢复我原来对Rick Zuman的证词 |
[29:19] | I made a horrible mistake,and,please,you have to help me. | 我犯了个大错 请你一定要帮我 |
[29:23] | There.Huh?Happy now? | 听听 你满意了么 |
[29:25] | She claims she was paid for her testimony,but she’s hardly the most reliable witness. | 她说有人付钱让她做假证 但她的证言没什么可信度 |
[29:29] | If I’m to close my investigation into lieutenant Flynn,I need to know who paid her. | 想停止调查Flynn副队 我得知道付钱的人是谁 |
[29:35] | I want to protect you,Floria,I do,but until I know how you communicate with Rick Zuman | 我想保护你 Floria 真的 但在知道你怎么联系Rick Zuman |
[29:40] | and where you got this money,there’s not much I can do. | 还有这钱来自何方之前 我啥也做不了 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | There is this man… Jeff. | 有个男人 叫Jeff |
[29:49] | He came to my house,he offered me this money if I would go back to saying | 他来我家 付钱让我去作证 |
[29:53] | that Rick Zuman was with me during these murders. | Rick Zuman在案发时和我在一起 |
[29:58] | That’s it. That’s all I know. | 就这些 我只知道这些 |
[30:01] | There’s a lot of people named Jeff in L.A. county. | 洛杉矶有成千上万个Jeff |
[30:04] | Do you have a last name for me or a physical description? | 你知道他姓什么 或能描述一下外表么 |
[30:08] | Maybe an astrological sign? | 或者他是什么星座的 |
[30:11] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | Well,I heard you found God recently,Floria.Maybe he’ll protect you. | 我听说你最近皈依上帝了 Floria 也许他会保护你 |
[30:20] | I’ll get an officer to take you home. | 我会请警官送你回家 |
[30:21] | Okay,wait!Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[30:28] | Jeff… the man who gave me this money… | Jeff… 给我钱的男人 |
[30:31] | I have his cellphone number. | 我有他的电话号码 |
[30:36] | ** Jeff. | Floria招了个名字 Jeff |
[30:39] | Ring a bell? | 有印象么 |
[30:40] | – No.- Hey,come here. | – 没 – 嘿 过来 |
[30:43] | Thanks,Mike. | 谢谢 Mike |
[30:47] | Excuse me. | 我问一下 |
[30:48] | Lieutenant? | 副队? |
[30:50] | Um… No offense,but I thought the chief said that you couldn’t return to work. | 恕我冒犯 但我记得队长不准你回来工作 |
[30:54] | Well,uh,we need Flynn to I.D. This guy. | 我们需要Flynn来指认这个家伙 |
[30:57] | And then I’m out of here. | 完了我就走 |
[30:59] | Okay,fine,I didn’t see you,but I would be looking out for Captain Raydor. | 好吧 我没看见你 不过我会留意Raydor队长的 |
[31:02] | Raydor? | |
[31:03] | Well,she knows we’re here. | 她知道我们在这儿 |
[31:04] | She’s coming in herself in a minute. | 她一会儿就过来 |
[31:06] | Uh,Jeff,darling,um,I hate to call you,but something has come up,and,um,I need to see you. | Jeff 亲爱滴 我不想打给你的 但我有点事 需要见你 |
[31:12] | But you can’t come to my house. | 你不能去我家 |
[31:15] | Yeah,if you could meet me tomorrow 4:00 P.M. in front of 412 azalea Lane. | 明天下午4点 在Azalia路412号前见我吧 |
[31:21] | It’s just,uh,two blocks from my house. | 离我家就两个街区 |
[31:24] | Yeah,I’ll be in a friend’s Prius,um,with the license plate “El Buzzo.” | 我开着朋友的普瑞斯 牌号是El Buzzo |
[31:31] | I’ll be wearing a scarf over my head,darling.Bye. | 我会围块头巾 亲爱滴 再见 |
[31:36] | – Floria,we can’t keep meet…- Hi. | – Floria 我们不能再… – 嗨 |
[31:39] | – Who the hell are you?You’re not…- Floria. | – 你是谁啊 你不是… |
[31:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:41] | But thanks for meeting me on such short notice,Jeff. | 谢谢你这么快就来见我 Jeff |
[31:45] | Yeah.She told me your name. | 对 她告诉了我你的名字 |
[31:47] | – Floria told me a lot of things about you,Jeff.- Ohh,she’s getting crumbs everywhere. | – Floria跟我讲了很多你的事 Jeff – 她把面包屑弄得到处都是 |
[31:50] | – Who are you?Where’s Floria?- **** | – 你是谁 Floria在哪儿 – 这车会自动泊车 可不会自动清洁 |
[31:53] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[31:54] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson,L.A.P.D. | 我是洛杉矶警署的 Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 |
[31:56] | That’s guy who I talked to after the a.A. Meeting. | 那就是在戒酒会后跟我说话的家伙 |
[31:59] | Well,thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[32:02] | And as we agreed earlier,you can go home now. | 按照约定 你该回家了 |
[32:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:07] | But I should tell you,I’m moving really slowly. | 但我得说 我动作老慢了 |
[32:10] | Floria told me you paid her a lot of money to get her to change her testimony in the Rick Zuman trial. | Floria说你给了她一大笔钱 让她更改对Rick Zuman案的证词 |
[32:14] | I never gave Floria a dime! | 我一分钱也没给Floria |
[32:15] | Oh,please,that’s not even worth lying about. | 拜托 谁信啊 |
[32:18] | But the real issue here… Is someone tried to kill a friend of mine. | 重点是 有人想杀我的朋友 |
[32:22] | A police officer who is also due to testify in the Rick Zuman retrial… | 一个同样要在Rick Zuman重审时 出庭作证的警官 |
[32:25] | lieutenant Andy Flynn. | Andy Flynn副队 |
[32:27] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God! | 哦 天呐 天呐 |
[32:29] | Okay,before you completely freak out,why don’t you ask yourself this question first? | 在你吓破胆以前 为何不先问问自己 |
[32:34] | “Like,why am I here,”instead of the back of a squad car? | 比如 我怎么没被押上警车 而是在这儿 |
[32:37] | Why aren’t I already under arrest for murder?” | 为什么我没有因为杀人而被捕 |
[32:40] | I didn’t kill anybody! | 我没有杀人 |
[32:41] | I wonder if dead Bob Harris would agree with you. | 死掉的Bob Harris估计不会苟同吧 |
[32:44] | He’s who you hired to kill lieutenant Flynn,isn’t he? | 他是你雇来杀Flynn副队的 对吧 |
[32:47] | You know what I have in my purse? | 你知道我钱包里有什么吗 |
[32:49] | A warrant to search your car. | 一张对你的车的搜查证 |
[32:50] | Oh… What if I used that warrant and found dead Bob’s blood or his DNA in your vehicle? | 如果我用了搜查证 在你车里找到 Bob的血迹或是DNA呢 |
[32:55] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[32:56] | I swear… that cop shot him!I just… | 我发誓 是那警察开的枪 我只是… |
[32:58] | You just drove around for an hour,past 30 hospitals,until he bled out! | 你只是开了一小时车 路过30家医院 直到他失血而亡 |
[33:03] | And then you dumped his body in San Bernardino. | 然后就把尸体抛在了圣贝纳迪诺 |
[33:05] | If it’s not murder,it’s the worst case of littering I’ve ever seen. | 如果这不是谋杀 就是史上最差劲的乱扔垃圾了 |
[33:07] | Okay,what do you want?Okay,what do you want? | 好吧 你想怎样 你想要什么 |
[33:09] | Now,that’s the right question. | 问得好 |
[33:13] | I want what you gave Bob… Only I want a lot more of it. | 我想要你给Bob的东西 而且要比那更多 |
[33:17] | $100,000. | 十万美金 |
[33:19] | And then Rick Zuman goes on to re-trial,as planned. | Rick Zuman就能按你的计划再审 |
[33:22] | Or…I turn you in. | 否则 我就逮捕你 |
[33:26] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[33:28] | You’ve got three hours. | 3个小时 |
[33:30] | You know what I don’t understand,Jeff? | 你知道我哪里不明白吗 Jeff |
[33:32] | Is why you care so much about Rick Zuman getting out of jail. | 为什么你这么想让Rick Zuman出狱 |
[33:36] | You’re free.You know where the money is. | 你自由了 你知道钱在哪儿 |
[33:40] | Some people care about more than just money. | 有些人不会一心钻在钱眼里 |
[33:42] | Well,I’m not one of them. | 我可不是其中之一 |
[33:46] | You’ve got until 7:00 to get me that money. | 7点前把钱给我 |
[33:48] | Or the next time we talk,things will end differently. | 否则下次再见面 就没这么好说话了 |
[34:03] | Are the bags I gave him transmitting? | 我给他的袋子有信号吗 |
[34:06] | Clear as day. | 清楚得很 |
[34:07] | Okay,good.Then tell lieutenant Provenza to swing by and pick up Rick Zuman. | 很好 叫Provenza副队去接Rick Zuman |
[34:11] | See you later,Captain Raydor. | 一会儿见 Raydor队长 |
[34:49] | Drop the bag! | 把袋子放下! |
[34:51] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[34:52] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[34:54] | Officers,please escort this gentleman downtown. | 警官们 请把这位先生带回市区 |
[35:06] | Special Agent Howard,would you like to examine those bills? | Howard特别探员 你能检查一下那些钱吗 |
[35:10] | Yes,I would. | 没问题 |
[35:14] | Excuse me,Captain.Shouldn’t we have waited until he delivered the money to chief Johnson? | 对不起 队长 我们不是应该 等他把钱交给Johnson副局再逮捕他吗 |
[35:18] | Well,if I were going to charge him with bribing a police officer,yes, | 如果要起诉他贿赂警察 那我等 |
[35:21] | but under these circumstances,simply finding the FBI money ties Jeff to murder, | 但现在 只要找到FBI丢的钱 就能证明Jeff与谋杀案有关 |
[35:27] | attempted murder,and witness intimidation. | 谋杀未遂和胁迫证人 |
[35:29] | Not to mention a missing FBI informant who seems increasingly like a possible homicide victim. | 还有失踪多年的FBI线人 看起来早就遇害了 |
[35:36] | Yeah,some of these bills match up. | 没错 有部分钱能对上号码 |
[35:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:38] | I think this closes my case against lieutenant Flynn for witness tampering. | 我对Flnn副队胁迫证人的调查就此结束 |
[35:42] | And re-opens a murder case of an FBI informant. | 谋杀FBI线人的案子则要重开了 |
[35:48] | Ricky! | |
[35:48] | So sorry for all the boxes.We’re still moving in to our new facility. | 抱歉 这么多箱子 我们还在搬迁中 |
[35:52] | Have you met Andy Flynn’s partner,lieutenant Provenza? | 你见过Andy Flynn的搭档 Provenza副队么? |
[35:55] | He’s been so looking forward to meeting you. | 他一很直想见你 |
[35:59] | How’s solitary been? | 孤独难挨的滋味如何 |
[36:00] | Must be hard. | 肯定很痛苦 |
[36:01] | You don’t seem to be a guy who likes to be alone. | 你看起来不像个独行侠 |
[36:04] | Now,why would you think that? | 为什么 |
[36:05] | Just that you’re used to having company. | 你以前一直有兄弟 |
[36:07] | While in county,you had 32 roommates. | 在县监狱 你有过32个室友 |
[36:09] | Some of them must have been special to you. | 有些肯定跟你关系特别 |
[36:11] | Weren’t they,Ricky? | 是吧 Ricky |
[36:12] | I’m not sure what you’re getting at. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[36:14] | Well,you wouldn’t trust a stranger to kill lieutenant Flynn. | 你总不会找个外人去杀Flynn副队吧 |
[36:17] | Oh,my. | 老天 |
[36:18] | Has anyone ever explained to you the concept of ineffective repetition? | 没有人告诉你什么叫无用功吗 |
[36:23] | Oh,I’m so sorry.I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[36:25] | Uh,you’re better with faces. | 你比较容易记住脸 |
[36:27] | This is…Jeff Darby. | 这个是… Jeff Darby |
[36:29] | He was your roommate for four months. | 他跟你在监狱里做了4个月的室友 |
[36:32] | That’s a long time. | 算很久了 |
[36:34] | Your next closest roommate lasted only three weeks. | 排第二的才住3个礼拜 |
[36:37] | Jeff must have been special. | Jeff肯定是特别的 |
[36:40] | Not really. | 没有 |
[36:42] | But you ate lunch together… …And he visited you even after he got out. | 但是你们一起吃午饭 甚至他出狱之后还来看你 |
[36:49] | You and Jeff roomed together as cellmates for 123 days straight. | 你和Jeff在一间牢房住了123天 |
[36:54] | In fact,you were more than just roommates,weren’t you? | 实际上 你们不仅仅是室友吧 |
[36:58] | You and Jeff formed a-a real bond between you. | 你和Jeff建立了更亲密的关系 |
[37:02] | If you’re implying a physical relationship… | 如果你暗示肉体关系… |
[37:05] | – Okay.- You were in love with Jeff Darby. | – 没错 – 你和Jeff Darby在恋爱 |
[37:08] | No. But I’m in prison. | 才不是 不过我可是在监狱 |
[37:11] | Jeff relieved the tedium. | Jeff帮我打发了无聊的日子 |
[37:14] | Jeff feels differently. | 但是Jeff不这样想 |
[37:16] | In fact,he’s been very cooperative. | 事实上 他很合作 |
[37:19] | Look,I’m not sure what lies Jeff’s been telling you,but he was obsessed with me. | 听着 我不知道Jeff怎么对你们说谎 但他迷上了我 |
[37:25] | At first I felt sorry for him,but then he got all clingy. | 开始我对他有点歉意 但他开始死搅蛮缠 |
[37:29] | To be fair,he’s young and likes older guys. | 公平地说 他很年轻喜欢年纪大的男人 |
[37:33] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[37:35] | But in kind of the same way I feel about you,I wish he’d just go away. | 但就我对你同样的感觉来说 我希望他快点离开 |
[37:41] | Now,can we wrap this up? | 现在 我们可以结束了吗? |
[37:43] | I’d like to go now. | 我想走了 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | Wait,wait,wait a minute,Detective Sanchez. | 等等 等等 Sanchez警探 |
[37:52] | How about… | 能不能… |
[37:55] | How about I bet you 20 bucks… I can get you to confess? | 我能不能和你打赌20美元 赌你会向我招供? |
[38:00] | Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. | 你只会让你自己尴尬 |
[38:01] | Okay,what if we raised the stakes? | 好吧 提高赌注如何? |
[38:05] | What if I bet you $100 you’d confess? | 我出100块赌你的招供? |
[38:10] | I’d just be taking your money. | 我只会拿走你的钱 |
[38:12] | Hardly seems fair. | 似乎很不公平啊 |
[38:13] | Chief,I think we should,uh,up the ante here a bit. | 老大 我觉得我们应该 提高一点赌注 |
[38:17] | How about this?How about $10,000? | 这个数字如何? 1万块? |
[38:19] | You know what?Let’s make it $400,000 I can get you to tell me everything I want to know. | 干脆这样 我出40万 赌你会说出一切我想知道的 |
[38:25] | Fine. | 很好 |
[38:26] | I’ll take that bet. | 我接受 |
[38:28] | What do you got? | 你手里有什么? |
[38:34] | Jeff Darby led me to your storage space. | Jeff Darby带我去了你的存储室 |
[38:38] | I’m a winner… Because I’m still not confessing. | 我赢了…因为我仍然没有招供 |
[38:42] | Now,will you please pick up my money? | 现在 你能否收拾好我的钱? |
[38:44] | Because when I’m free,I’m going to count every single bill | 等重获自由后 我将一张一张点数我的钱 |
[38:48] | and make sure that you didn’t slide a few of them into your cheap purse. | 确保你没有把其中几张塞进 你那廉价钱包里 |
[38:52] | There’s nothing illegal about a citizen keeping cash in a storage space. | 公民把钱藏在存储室里并不犯法 |
[38:59] | Well,that’s true… usually. | 确实如此…通常来说 |
[39:01] | But all this money? | 但这些钱 |
[39:02] | It’s marked! | 它们全部打上了记号! |
[39:04] | You may not realize this,but in 1995,you took $400,000 from an FBI informant. | 也许你没意识到 但在1995年 你从FBI线人手里拿走了40万 |
[39:09] | And every one of these old bills is completely traceable to him. | 这些旧钞的每一张都能追踪到他身上 |
[39:13] | By saying this is your money,you just confessed not only to money laundering, | 你刚说这些都是你的钱 等于承认你不仅在洗钱 |
[39:17] | but to selling drugs… And to bribing a witness… | 还在贩毒…以及贿赂证人 |
[39:22] | And conspiracy to murder a police officer! | 还有意图谋杀一位警官! |
[39:25] | So,whoo-hoo! | 所以 哇! |
[39:26] | I win! | 是我赢了! |
[39:27] | You owe me $400,000. | 你欠我40万块 |
[39:32] | I’ll tell you what… I’ll give all this money back to the FBI, | 这样吧…我把这笔钱还给FBI |
[39:35] | you spend the rest of your life on death row,and we’ll call it even. | 你数着日子等死刑 就算我们打平了 |
[39:51] | I thought that you might like this back. | 我想你也许想要回这个 |
[39:54] | Flynn’s package. | Flynn的卷宗 |
[39:55] | He’s completely cleared. | 他完全洗清了嫌疑 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:59] | So,uh,what’s…Been going on? | 这么说 发生…什么事了? |
[40:01] | Why have you been so nice? | 为什么你表现得这么友好? |
[40:03] | I could ask the same about you. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[40:05] | I’ve been nice? | 我很友好吗? |
[40:07] | No.Uh,well,cooperative. | 不 但是 非常合作 |
[40:12] | I had a thought. | 我有个念头 |
[40:14] | While chief Delk is completing his transition plans,maybe you and I could figure out a way for F.I.D. | 当Delk局长完成他的过渡计划 也许我们能找出一种办法 |
[40:20] | and major crimes to better share their cases. | 让暴力执法调查组 和重案组的合作更紧密 |
[40:23] | Say,uh,over a… I don’t know… working lunch or… | 比如说…也许…工作午餐或者… |
[40:27] | – Lunch?- Great. | – 午餐? – 太好了 |
[40:29] | I’ll set it up. | 我会安排的 |
[40:33] | Agent Howard. | Howard探员 |
[40:36] | By the way,nice working with you. | 顺便 很高兴与你合作 |
[40:37] | It was great. | 感觉棒极了 |
[40:39] | And you,Captain. | 我也有同感 队长 |
[40:45] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧? |
[40:46] | I think so. | 我想是这样 |
[40:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:49] | Look,I know you don’t want to hear this,but,uh… You should really start thinking about… | 听着 我知道你不想听这个 但… 你确实应该考虑… |
[40:54] | Which one of pope’s drawers you want to fill up with candy. | 你打算用Pope的哪个抽屉装糖果? |
[40:58] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[40:59] | Brenda,come on. | Brenda 算了吧 |
[41:01] | It would be great. | 那样会很棒的 |
[41:03] | And besides,think about it. | 另外 好好想一想吧 |
[41:04] | If someone less qualified takes over from pope,you’ll be miserable. | 如果某个无能者占据了Pope的位置 你就惨了 |
[41:15] | So get ready. | 所以说 做好准备 |
[41:19] | One day,sooner than you think,chief Delk is gonna offer you the job of assistant chief of police. | 总有一天 比你预计的还要早 Delk局长会给你助理局长的位置 |
[41:33] | So you better figure out what you want. | 你最好想明白什么才是你想要的 |
[41:35] | Flynn! | |
[41:42] | I already know what I want. | 我早就清楚我想要什么了 |
[41:44] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[41:52] | Five more minutes. | 五分钟 andrea42 拧麻花 SharonTang |