时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Adelle crawford… And her son… Roger. | 和她儿子… Roger |
[00:06] | Found dead in their los feliz home seven years ago. | 7年前被发现死于洛菲利斯的家中 |
[00:09] | Says here her husband was on a plane to china for a business trip at the time of death. | 报告上说她被害时 老公正坐在飞机上去中国出差 |
[00:13] | but he had filed for divorce. | 不过他已经申请离婚了 |
[00:15] | And after his wife and kid were found murdered,he didn’t have to pay alimony or child support. | 妻儿被害 他就不用 支付赡养费和子女生活费了 |
[00:20] | And he remarried four months later. | 而且 他4个月后就再婚了 |
[00:22] | Any signs of forced entry? | 有强行进入的痕迹吗 |
[00:24] | That should be right here. | 这应该有记录 |
[00:26] | Uh,wait a minute. | 等下 |
[00:27] | There should be a whole nother box. | 应该还有一大箱子 |
[00:30] | I must have left it down in records — damn. | 我肯定把它落在档案处了 该死 |
[00:33] | Oh,uh… Good morning,chief. | 哦 早上好 局长 |
[00:36] | good morning,everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[00:38] | Don’t stop working onmyaccount. | 不打扰你们继续工作了 |
[00:44] | I don’t remember chief thompson ever coming down here. | 我不记着Thompson局长来过这 |
[00:47] | That’s because he didn’t. | 因为他就没来过 大橘子 绝色 |
[00:53] | Chief. – Chief delk. | 哦 局长 Delk局长 |
[00:57] | What a surprise. | 真是稀客啊 |
[00:58] | What can I do for you? | 要我做什么 |
[00:59] | Over the last two months,11 medical marijuana dispensaries have been robbed at gunpoint. | 过去2个月中 11家医用大麻药店遭到持枪抢劫 |
[01:04] | And robbery/homicide is no closer to finding the perpetrators than they were on day one. | 但抢劫凶案组至今一无所获 |
[01:09] | Apparently,they’re finding it hard to care about this little crime spree. | 显然他们对这种小打小闹不上心 |
[01:12] | Which is why I’m now assigning theirinvestigation toyourdivision. | 所以我把他们的调查分给你的部门了 |
[01:17] | Oh,uh,you may not be aware,but,um,we just picked up a case from chief pope. | 你可能不知道 我们只接Pope局长送来的案子 |
[01:22] | The crawford murder’s seven years old. | Crawford家凶杀案是7年前的 |
[01:24] | It can wait a few more days. | 再等几天也无妨 |
[01:26] | You really think these robberies are that important? | 你真认为这些抢劫案很重要吗 |
[01:28] | Armedrobberies. | 持枪抢劫 |
[01:30] | They may not have the violent impact of some of your regular cases, | 可能没有你经常办的案子那么暴力 |
[01:32] | but if we don’t stop them soon,theywill. | 但如果我们不及时阻止 暴力就会升级 |
[01:36] | This is nothing new. | 没什么好新鲜的 |
[01:38] | Every incoming chief tries to be hands-on… Till he gets caught holding a bomb. | 每个新局长都想做到事必躬亲 直到发现自己惹祸上身 |
[01:43] | we know the pattern — One chief centralizes everything… | 这种模式我们都知道 一个局长这样集中管理 |
[01:46] | Then the next one tears it apart. | 下一任则全盘推翻 |
[01:49] | Major crimes could be on his hit list. | 重案组可能就是他的打击对象 |
[01:53] | Weren’t you going down to records to get that box you forgot? | 你咋还不去档案科拿你落下的箱子 |
[01:58] | I’m going.I’m going. | 马上就走 马上 |
[02:00] | there’s an awful lot of material here. | 这可真是一大堆材料啊 |
[02:01] | but the basics never change. | 但是基本特征没变 |
[02:03] | The same three guys using the same m.o.At each dispensary. | 相同的3个男人 相同的犯罪手法 每家药店都是如此 |
[02:06] | Uh,you’re not concerned that we will be playing catch-up with robbery/homicide? | 你不觉得把它交给抢劫凶案组 会更快解决吗 |
[02:11] | Robbery/homicide,counterterrorism,major crimes — | 抢劫凶案组 反恐组 重案组 |
[02:13] | I’ve always had my doubts about these specialized divisions. | 我对这些专职部门表示怀疑 |
[02:18] | People standing around waiting for a crime that matches the name of their department. | 人们站那等着符合自己部门名称的案件 |
[02:24] | And with our hiring freeze,I need every work hour to be well spent, | 由于现在不能增加雇员 我只能更有效地利用每个人的工作时间 |
[02:28] | even if I have to move people to do it — | 甚至还要进行职务调动 |
[02:30] | – Like,say,uh,you.- M- me? | – 比方说…你 – 我? |
[02:34] | Moveme? Move me where? | 调我? 去哪? |
[02:35] | I like to have people in their proper places. | 我想让每人都在合适的岗位 |
[02:38] | You,for example,would make an excellent assistant chief of operations. | 比如你 就可以成为很棒的助理局长 |
[02:44] | That’s will pope’s job. | 那是Will Pope的工作 |
[02:45] | And I’d like someone with more hands-on experience in his position. | 我希望一个更有经验的人坐他的位子 |
[02:51] | We may have elite divisions,chief johnson,but we don’t have elite problems. | 我们也许有意见分歧 Johnson副局长 但我们之间绝对没有派系纷争 |
[02:56] | My idea of a major crime differs from that of will pope. | 我跟Will Pope对重案组的理解不同 |
[03:04] | so now we’re doing robberies? | 我们现在改查劫案了吗? |
[03:05] | Armedrobberies,lieutenant.11 in a row by the same 3 men. | 是持枪抢劫 副队 3个人抢了11家店 |
[03:08] | That doesn’t sound like a major crime to you? | 你不觉得这是重罪吗 |
[03:11] | Now,let’s take a look at the pattern. | 我们先看看他们的作案模式 |
[03:12] | Our 3-man team,all wearing motorcycle helmets, | 这个3人组作案时都戴着摩托车头盔 |
[03:15] | hits a medical marijuana dispensary once every three to four days. | 每3 4天就抢一家医用大麻药店 |
[03:18] | So we’re due right now,chief. | 我们得尽快解决 头儿 |
[03:19] | yeah,they target dispensaries with light security — | 目标都是安保措施简陋的药店 |
[03:21] | They rush in in the morning before customers get in their way. | 他们赶在早晨顾客上门之前进行抢劫 |
[03:24] | I have video up of the last robbery. | 我找到了上一次抢劫的录像 |
[03:27] | Our robbers wait just out of view of the security cameras until someone comes out,then they go in. | 抢劫犯都躲在摄像头拍摄范围之外 等到有人出来 他们就进去了 |
[03:32] | The two with pistols cover the staff. | 2名持枪疑犯控制住店员 |
[03:34] | Then the third comes in and covers the camera with gold spray paint. | 第3人进来后用金色喷漆挡住摄像头 |
[03:36] | why wait for someone to leave?Why don’t they just enter directly? | 为什么要等人出来 而不直接进去呢 |
[03:39] | Most marijuana dispensaries have electronic security doors that only unlock from the inside. | 大部分大麻药店有电子保安门 只能从里面开关 |
[03:43] | And you know this because… | 你知道这事是因为… |
[03:48] | My mom has a prescription for pot. | 我妈妈有购买大麻的处方 |
[03:53] | What’s wrong with her? | 她得的什么病啊 |
[03:54] | Insomnia and glaucoma. | 失眠 还有青光眼 |
[03:56] | I – I have to guide her to the door sometimes. | 我有时要带她去药店 |
[03:58] | Ever buy anything? | 你就没买过吗 |
[03:59] | How do you think he got the name “buzz”? | 你以为他为啥起名叫”Buzz” (buzz有”因为嗑药而兴奋”的含义) |
[04:02] | Veryfunny. | 真幽默 |
[04:03] | No,lieutenant,you can’t shop for pot unless you have a prescription from a doctor and a photo i.d. | 从没买过 副队 你得有医生开的处方 和本人身份证才能购买 |
[04:07] | and,uh,does your mother claim that this maryjane actually helps her? | 那你妈妈说过大麻真能帮到她吗 |
[04:11] | I don’t know,but she sleeps all the time,and she doesn’t complain anymore… | 不知道 但她现在睡得香 也不抱怨了 |
[04:14] | …about anything. | 什么都不抱怨 |
[04:18] | well okay,so their pattern is every three or four days. | 好啦 他们每隔3 4天犯一次案 |
[04:24] | What else do these 11 stores have in common? | 这11家店还有什么共同点 |
[04:26] | Other than free love and patchouli oil? | 除了免费的套套和广藿香油吗 |
[04:28] | um,chief,they’re all cash heavy and with lots of inventory. | 头儿 这些药店都有很多现金和存货 |
[04:32] | I mean,after each robbery,the dispensaries are reporting losses in the five figures | 遭抢后上报的损失都超过五位数 |
[04:36] | and 10 to 15 pounds of pot missing. | 而且还丢了10到15罐大麻 |
[04:39] | What’s the street value of medical marijuana? | 医用大麻的黑市价格是多少 |
[04:41] | $5,000 to $20,000 a pound,and there are always buyers. | 五千到两万美金一磅 非常好卖 |
[04:45] | Better than robbing a bank. | 比抢银行划算多了 |
[04:46] | and I’ve checked all the witness statements,chief. | 我调查了所有目击者的口供 队长 |
[04:48] | And even though our robbers were wearing motorcycle helmets, | 尽管抢劫犯都戴着摩托车头盔 |
[04:51] | no one actually saw a motorcycle leave the scene. | 但没人看到有摩托车离开现场 |
[04:54] | – Okay,so all the victims of these robberies — “victims”?! | – 那么 这些劫案的受害者 – “受害者”? |
[04:57] | Don’t you mean “drug dealers”? | 你是想说”毒贩”吧 |
[04:59] | Lieutenant,these dispensaries are considered legal by the state. | 副队 这些药店在本州是合法的 |
[05:02] | – We are sworn to protect them. – Bull. | – 我们宣誓要保护他们 – 扯淡 |
[05:07] | What happened to our cold case? | 我们那个悬案不查了? |
[05:09] | Uh,chief delk put it back in the freezer. | Delk局长说先放放 |
[05:11] | and he assigned us to a string of armed robberies at marijuana dispensaries. | 他安排我们查一系列 持枪抢劫大麻药店的案子 |
[05:15] | Anyone tell pope? | Pope知道了吗? |
[05:22] | Delk is changing the definition of major crimes. | Delk这是要改变重案组的概念 |
[05:24] | He’s blurring the lines between you and robbery/homicide,and not only that,he’s targeting me,too. | 他在模糊你们和抢劫凶案组的区别 而且矛头直接指向我 |
[05:30] | Well,he won’t fire you. | 他不会炒了你 |
[05:31] | He could demote me to commander,which cuts my pension and puts me at the same rank as taylor. | 他可以让我降职当队长 跟Taylor同级 还能减少我的退休金 |
[05:36] | That can’t happen. | 那可不成 |
[05:38] | Well,do you have any outside offers? | 你收到其他单位的邀请了吗? |
[05:40] | Uh,yeah,some. | 嗯 有几家 |
[05:41] | Yeah,new york,chicago — All private sector. | 纽约 芝加哥 都是私人企业 |
[05:44] | Better money,of course. | 当然钱也更多 |
[05:45] | But nothinghere. | 但没这儿的 |
[05:47] | I can’t move out of state with my kids unless their mother goes,too. | 除非孩子他妈也去 否则我不能带他们离开加州 |
[05:49] | Why are you asking me about my other offers? | 你干嘛要问我有没有别的工作机会 |
[05:52] | Did delk say something?Did he outright offer you my job? | Delk说什么了吗? 他是不是要让你做我的位置? |
[05:56] | Why would you even say that? | 你怎么这么说呢 |
[05:58] | Because he likes you… Obviously,and taking you off a case that I gave you — | 因为他喜欢你 很显然 把我安排给你的案子撤下来 |
[06:02] | That’s a pretty clear indication my time at the l.a.p.d. Has come to a close. | 这很明显是在暗示 我在洛杉矶警署的日子该结束了 |
[06:09] | Regardless,it is imperative that your division clear up these armed robberies. | 不管怎样 你现在的首要任务 是调查持枪抢劫案 |
[06:14] | why? | 为什么 |
[06:15] | A failure in a case like this would be just the excuse delk needs to break up major crimes. | 如果这种案子都搞砸掉 Delk就更有借口解散重案组了 |
[06:19] | Which,right now,is a vital part ofmyrsum | 现在 这可是我简历的重要部分 |
[06:24] | Yeah.Come in. | 请进 |
[06:26] | Excuse me,chief. | 打扰一下 局长 |
[06:27] | Uh… We have another robbery at a dispensary,and this one came with a murder. | 刚刚又发生了一起药店劫案 不同的是 这一次有人被杀 |
[06:32] | Of course it did. | 真就来了 |
[06:34] | Uh,we’ll handle this. | 我们会处理好的 |
[06:36] | We will.- | 一定会的 |
[06:41] | Chief. | 局长 |
[06:54] | Hey,chief.Gold spray paint. | 嘿 队长 是金色喷漆 |
[06:56] | Just like the other robberies. | 跟其他劫案一样 |
[06:58] | Well,our 3-man team,all wearing motorcycle helmets,busted in here an hour ago. | 1小时前 3人组戴着头盔冲入这家店 |
[07:03] | That sad sack over there in the corner,that’s sam dodson,co-founder of this little weed stand. | 角落里那个伤心的人叫Sam Dodson 这家大麻店的合伙人 |
[07:10] | Commander taylor,would you babysit mr.Dodson for a moment,please? | Taylor队长 你能去安慰下Dodson先生吗 |
[07:14] | thank you.Commander taylor… | 谢谢 Taylor队长 |
[07:17] | Lieutenant flynn,one name on the sign-in sheet for today — | Flynn副队 今天登记表上只有一个签名 |
[07:20] | john park.Maybe he’s the man who let in our robbers. | John Park 也许是他放抢匪进来的 |
[07:22] | – I’ll go find him,chief. – Thank you. | – 我去找他 头儿 – 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Uh,chief,here. | 队长 来这儿 |
[07:26] | Watch — watch — Watch the glass,huh? | 小心 小心这些玻璃 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:31] | Now,there was no camera found in this room, | 这房间没有监控摄像头 |
[07:34] | which means at least they were smart enough not to tape their drug deals. | 还好他们没笨到录下交易毒品的画面 |
[07:38] | The body? | 那具尸体 |
[07:40] | Right in here. | 在这里面 |
[07:46] | Meet who used to be shea collins. | 来见见死者Shea Collins吧 |
[07:50] | chief thomas delk. | Thomas Delk局长 |
[07:54] | What in the hell ishedoing here? | 见鬼 他来这做什么 |
[07:59] | Chief. | 局长 |
[08:04] | I told you this was a major crime. | 我说过这会是个重案 |
[08:07] | And you were right. | 您说得对 |
[08:17] | You were going to tell us about the victim,lieutenant. | 该是你汇报被害人的情况了 副队 |
[08:20] | Right. | 哦 对 |
[08:22] | Shea collins,chiefs. | 两位局长 被害人是Shea Collins |
[08:24] | Um,36 years old. | 36岁 |
[08:25] | Co-owned this dispensary with sam dodson,who is in the lobby. | 和休息室里的Sam Dodson 合伙开了这家药房 |
[08:29] | two shots — one to the chest,one to the head,collins goes down here. | 中了两枪 — 胸部和头部 Collins倒在这里 |
[08:33] | 9mm casings over here,and the shooter was standing right…here. | 在这里发现了9毫米的子弹壳 所以凶手就是站在这儿开的枪 |
[08:38] | – Excuse me,chief. – No.Excuseme. | – 麻烦借过 局长 – 哦 抱歉 |
[08:40] | I should have put you on this casedaysago. | 我几天前就该把这案子交给你们 |
[08:42] | My instincts were right.My timing was wrong.I’m sorry. | 我的直觉很准 但是时机没掌握好 我很抱歉 |
[08:46] | Uh,no need to apologize. | 额 没必要道歉 |
[08:49] | The m.o. Is the same as the other robberies? | 作案模式和其他几起一样吗? |
[08:51] | Brenda: uh,yes… Except for the murder,which you predicted. | 基本上是 除了这场谋杀 如您所料 |
[08:56] | I’m gonna head in and,uh,talk to the witness,see what he has to say. | 我得去和目击证人聊聊 看看他怎么说 |
[09:01] | Pardon me,sir. | 借过 局长 |
[09:03] | Chief,sam dodson,the co-owner. | 队长 这位是Sam Dodson 合伙人 |
[09:07] | Um,I’m so terribly sorry,mr.Dodson… | 我深表遗憾 Dodson先生 |
[09:10] | And I know that this is a bad time,but could you walk us through what happened today? | 我知道你一定不好受 不过能告诉我们今天都发生了什么吗? |
[09:14] | Yeah,we opened at 11:00 a.m.,and right after our first customer left, | 我们上午11点开张营业 就在第一个顾客走了以后 |
[09:18] | three guys wearing motorcycle helmets jammed guns in our faces. | 三个带着摩托车头盔的男人 拿枪指着我们的脸 |
[09:23] | One of them took the money,and the other two went in the stockroom. | 其中一个在拿钱 另外两个去了仓库 |
[09:27] | And I was on the floor,facedown on the ground,uh,like they told me. | 我面朝下趴在地上 是他们让我这么做的 |
[09:32] | But shea — He just went crazy. | 不过Shea 像发了疯一样 |
[09:35] | He was screaming,fighting. | 大声尖叫 拼命反抗 |
[09:38] | And,uh… They shot him… Twice. | 他们就朝他开枪了…两枪 |
[09:47] | I did nothing to help him. | 我根本没办法救他 |
[09:49] | What did the robbers take from the store today? | 抢匪从店里拿走了什么? |
[09:51] | Um,$50,000 cash,and we normally keep about 20 pounds of product on hand. | 5万元现金 通常我们还在店里 放20磅左右的药品 |
[09:57] | chief. | 队长 |
[09:58] | – Found this flier on the front desk. – Thank you. | – 在前台发现了这张传单 – 谢谢 |
[10:00] | I know the police think we’re all a bunch of stoners. | 我知道 在警察眼里我们就是一群瘾君子 |
[10:03] | I have an mba,okay? | 我有工商管理学硕士学位 |
[10:05] | Shea was a cannabis expert. | Shea则是个研究大麻的专家 |
[10:07] | I mean,that’s why people came here — For shea’s lounge. | 很多人来这儿是为了”Shea氏大麻” |
[10:09] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:11] | Shea’s lounge? | “Shea氏大麻”? |
[10:16] | Uh… Shea’s lounge — It’s our showpiece strain. | 那是我们特有的产品类型 |
[10:20] | Nobody else had it. | 别家是没有的 |
[10:21] | It’s a 40% indica,60% sativa hybrid. | 40%阔叶和60%窄叶大麻的杂交品种 |
[10:24] | It’s like a cross between skywalker and super skunk with a little ruderalis thrown in to reinforce the thc content. | 介于天行者和超级臭鼬这两张大麻之间 还加了点钟萼草提高四氢大麻酚含量 |
[10:31] | Shea created it. | 是Shea发明的 |
[10:33] | Did he apply for the nobel prize? | 他有申请诺贝尔奖吗? |
[10:36] | It says here,”beware of anyone “coming in at night, | 这里有写”小心堤防晚上来的那些” |
[10:39] | “talking on their cell and browsing for a while “without buying anything. | “边打电话边闲逛 什么也不买的客人” |
[10:42] | They’ll be back the next morning to rob you”? | “他们第二天一早可能回来抢劫你”? |
[10:45] | W – why?Is that a problem? | 怎么了?有什么问题? |
[10:46] | Well,this is information the l.a.p.d.Didn’t have. | 洛杉矶警局并不知道这个信息 |
[10:48] | If the robbers were casing stores — | 如果抢劫犯来店里踩点 |
[10:50] | It was just a theory that shea came up with by talking to other dispensary owners. | 这只不过是Shea 和其他药房店主交流后得出的理论 |
[10:54] | I always thought he was being a little paranoid,but… | 我一直觉得他有些偏执 但是… |
[10:59] | I guess that’s what happens when you’re under attack with no police assistance. | 我想如果你们有遇袭的风险 却没有警方后援的话亦会如此 |
[11:02] | oh,wait a minute,Mr. Dodson. The l.a.p.d. Has handled this case seriously from the beginning. | 慢着 Dodson先生 洛杉矶警局可是 从一开始就认真对待这起案子的 |
[11:08] | thankyou,commander. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[11:09] | Why don’t you go tell the press what I’m gonna tell mr. Dodson? | 你能否把我要对Dodson讲的话转告媒体? |
[11:12] | We have major crimes,our most elite division,working this investigation,and wewillsolve this case. | 我们最出色的重案组正在调查这起案子 他们一定会解决这起案子的 |
[11:21] | Uh,chief delk,in order to make good on that promise,i’m gonna need two things — | Delk局长 为了很好地履行承诺 我有两个要求 |
[11:25] | And that is a forensic botanist and a sealed crime scene. | 一 我需要一名法医植物学家 二 我要封锁犯罪现场 |
[11:28] | Delk: you want to seal this place and post an officer outside ’round the clock? | 你想封锁这里 还要安排警力看守? |
[11:31] | That seems drastic and expensive. | 这有些极端了吧 成本又高 |
[11:33] | Well,I’m trying to do what you want,which is solve this case in a hurry. | 我只不过想要照您说的做 迅速解决这桩案子 |
[11:36] | So I need someone who can distinguish between different strains of marijuana. | 我需要有人能够鉴别不同品种的大麻 |
[11:39] | – I also need a sealed crime scene — Fine.Fine. | – 以及一个封锁的犯罪现场 – 行了 好吧 |
[11:45] | Mr. Dodson… I’m sorry,but you’re not going to have access to your store for a few days. | Dodson先生 我很抱歉 可能您得有几天不能来自己的店了 |
[11:51] | You’re using this tragedy as an excuse to shut us down. | 你们想以这场惨案为借口 让我们关门? |
[11:53] | Oh,please. | 噢 拜托 |
[11:54] | The l.a.p.d. Has already wasted enough time protecting you hippies and your maryjane. | 洛杉矶警局为了保护你们这些嬉皮士 和你们的大麻上浪费够多时间了 |
[11:58] | Lieutenant provenza! | Provenza副队! |
[12:01] | – Lieute– I’d like to speak to you for a moment,please. | 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[12:11] | Did you just say “hippies” and “maryjane”? | 你刚说的是”嬉皮士”和”大麻”吗? |
[12:14] | Yes,I did. | 是的 |
[12:16] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? |
[12:17] | Six chiefs and counting,which is how I know that if you deal drugs, | 六十好几了 经验告诉我 如果你贩毒 |
[12:20] | you vastly increase your chances you’ll end up dead. | 就会大大提高自己不得好死的几率 |
[12:24] | I’mlowon sympathy here. | 我一点都不同情他们 |
[12:26] | That’s too bad.Because as of now,you’re the l.a.p.d. | 真杯具 因为从现在起 在接下来的调查中 你将是 |
[12:29] | Liaison to the medical-marijuana community for the rest of this investigation. | 医用大麻协会的洛杉矶警局联络官 |
[12:33] | What? | 神马? |
[12:34] | And I expect you to meet with the dispensary owners this evening and educate them about today’s events. | 我希望你今晚能和药店店主碰面 让他们能够以此为鉴 |
[12:45] | You can’t be serious. | 您没有开玩笑吧 |
[12:47] | Do I look high to you? | 我看着像在开玩笑吗? |
[12:51] | we think this might be the guy checking out the stores before the robbery. | 我们认为这人就是抢劫前来踩点的 |
[12:55] | Entered last night.Used a fake name to sign in. | 昨晚进的店 用假名登记的 |
[12:57] | Talks on the phone.Didn’t buy anything. | 一直在打手机 什么也没买 |
[12:59] | He’s practically wearing a burka. | 他的短大衣几乎把他全蒙上了 |
[13:01] | He looks caucasian.Generic clothes. | 看着像白种人 着装普通 |
[13:03] | Probably not a gang member,chief. | 队长 可能不是团伙的一员 |
[13:05] | if he’s casing the place,his phone may be on video mode. | 如果他在踩点 他的手机或许是录像模式 |
[13:07] | But I can’t enlarge it enough to see. | 不过我不能再放大看了 |
[13:08] | He’s probably photographing the placement of the security cameras. | 他可能是在拍摄监控摄像头的位置 |
[13:11] | Buzz,could you get to the robbery footage,please? | Buzz 能快进到抢劫发生时的镜头吗? |
[13:13] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry.They never shut off the cameras. | 抱歉 他们没有关过探头 |
[13:18] | I have to fast-forward through the whole night. | 我得快进一晚上的录像了 |
[13:20] | Can we watch both videos side by side? | 能把两段录像一起调出来吗? |
[13:24] | Okay,there. Pause. | 好的 就在这儿 暂停一下 |
[13:26] | The guy from the night before is the same physical type as our spray painter. | 前一晚那个家伙的体型 和对探头喷漆的男人一样 |
[13:29] | and he’s wearing the same cowboy boots. | 还穿着相同的牛仔靴 |
[13:31] | So the flier’s right. | 传单上写得没错 |
[13:32] | This man cases the store,and then,the next morning,he’s the first one in and sprays the cameras. | 这男人踩了点 隔天早上他第一个进来 对着摄像头喷了漆 |
[13:36] | And here’s the footage from the exterior camera. | 这是外部摄像头的录像 |
[13:43] | Pause it there. | 在这儿停一下 |
[13:45] | This is our guy from this morning’s sign-in sheet,john park,opening the door for the robbers. | 这就是今早登记表上的家伙 名叫John Park 他给抢匪开了门 |
[13:53] | Chief. | 队长 |
[13:54] | Lieutenant flynn picked john park up at his house about an hour ago. | Flynn副队一小时前 在John Park的家中找到了他 |
[13:58] | He’s 27 years old and temps as a graphic artist when he…works at all. | 27岁 他的工作就是…平面设计的临时工 |
[14:05] | What’s going on inthere? | 那边怎么了? |
[14:07] | well,lieutenant provenza is briefing the dispensary owners on today’s events. | Provenza副队正在为药店店主们 简述今天发生的案件 |
[14:11] | See,provenza? | 看到了没 Provenza? |
[14:12] | A lot of them aren’t hippies. | 他们中大部分都不是嬉皮士 |
[14:14] | yeah,well,I promise you,tao,in every one of their closets,somewhere,there’s a tie-dyed shirt. | 我向你保证陶 他们每个人的壁橱里 都藏了件扎染的衬衣 |
[14:20] | Uh,which interview room is Mr.Park in? | Park先生在哪间接待室? |
[14:22] | Neither.Apparently,mr. Park wanted some…snacks. | 哪间都不是 显然Park先生更喜欢吃零食 |
[14:34] | – Lieutenant,is he… – As a kite. | – 副队 他是不是… – 磕过药了 乐不思蜀 |
[14:36] | Great. I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson,l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局的副局长 |
[14:40] | No,thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
[14:41] | Um,may I ask you why you need a prescription for medical marijuana? | 请问你为什么需要医用大麻的处方? |
[14:46] | Anxiety. | 焦虑 |
[14:48] | I used to be,like,tense. | 我曾经极度紧张焦虑 |
[14:50] | And was there a cause for this stress? | 压力的原因是? |
[14:52] | Oh,yeah. | 噢对 |
[14:54] | A year ago,I was managing a kinkos. | 一年前 我在管理一家快递公司 |
[14:58] | And then I got laid off. | 但是后来被裁员了 |
[15:00] | Thrown back into the rat race. | 又回到了激烈的商业竞争 |
[15:02] | Couldn’t sleep. | 无法入眠 |
[15:05] | A – and what brought you in to the dispensary this morning? | 究竟是什么原因让你今早去了药店? |
[15:07] | Oh,I woke up feeling… Blah. | 我醒过来 感觉非常糟 |
[15:11] | I just wanted to grab a brownie and put on my thinking cap. | 我只想吞下一块布朗宁 能让我静下心来思考 |
[15:17] | I was gonna get three,’cause I really wanted to relax. | 本来想吃三片的 因为我非常想放松下来 |
[15:21] | But shea said that half of one would do the trick,and I shouldn’t be wasteful. | 不过Shea说半片就能奏效 别那么浪费 |
[15:24] | But it was just so delicious. | 但实在是太美味了 |
[15:27] | I went outside,and I ate the whole thing. | 一出门 我就吞下了整瓶 |
[15:31] | God,shea is dead! | 天哪 Shea死了! |
[15:35] | What is that like? | 那该怎么办呀? |
[15:40] | He threatened to kick me out once. | 曾经有次 他威胁说要把我赶出去 |
[15:42] | He was a cool cat,though.He invented shea’s lounge. | 尽管他沉默寡言 但他发明了”Shea氏大麻” |
[15:48] | Shea’slounge. | Shea氏大麻 |
[15:49] | Get it? | 明白否? |
[15:50] | Like… …the thing. | 犹如…神物 |
[15:53] | What I’m most interested in is what happened after you left the store. | 我关心的是 你离开药店后发生了什么 |
[15:59] | I went across the street to get a sandwich. | 我过马路要去买个三明治 |
[16:02] | Mm-hmm? | 嗯哼? |
[16:03] | It was a turkey and avocado. | 那是火鸡肉鳄梨馅儿的 |
[16:05] | I sat on the curb to eat it. | 我坐在路边吃 |
[16:07] | And…it had cilantro. | 还放了香菜 |
[16:10] | Will you forget the sandwich? | 能先放一放三明治吗? |
[16:12] | We’re interested in the guys with the motorcycle helmets who you let in the store on your way out. | 我们关心的是戴着摩托车头盔的家伙 就是你出门的时候进去的那些人 |
[16:17] | Oh,the guys with the motorcycle helmets. | 对对 摩托车头盔男 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:20] | Well,what about them? | 他们怎么了? |
[16:21] | You saw three men with motorcycle helmets run right past you. | 三个摩托车头盔男从你面前跑过 |
[16:24] | Did you not find that odd? | 你一点儿也没觉得奇怪? |
[16:26] | I just thought they were safety conscious. | 我只是以为他们很有安全意识 |
[16:28] | It is kind of weird that they were wearing helmets in the car,though. | 不过的确有点奇怪 他们在车里还戴着头盔 |
[16:33] | You saw them leave in an automobile? | 你看见他们开车离开的? |
[16:34] | Yeah,uh,an old one. | 对的 挺老的一部车了 |
[16:36] | It was orange,like a big ball of fire. | 橙色的 像个大火球 |
[16:40] | Those guys were in a hurry,too. | 那些家伙看上去很急 |
[16:41] | And gunshots. | 哦 还有枪声 |
[16:45] | Loud! | 非常响! |
[16:45] | Okay. You know what?I’m gonna ask you what may seem like a really stupid question. | 好吧 我想问你个看似很愚蠢的问题 |
[16:49] | There are no stupid questions. | 神马问题都不愚蠢 |
[16:51] | Oh,thank you… So much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:53] | Uh,did you get the license plate off the car? | 你有记下那辆车的牌照吗? |
[16:58] | What car? | 神马车? |
[16:59] | Theorangeone,that looked like a big ball of fire. | 就那辆橙色的 像大火球一般的车 |
[17:01] | Oh,you saw that,too! | 你也看见了! |
[17:03] | Oh… Did you get the plate or not?! | 你究竟有没有记下牌照?! |
[17:05] | Yeah. Yeah. I got the plate. | 有有 我记下了 |
[17:08] | It said…”california. | 上面写着… “加利福尼亚” |
[17:16] | ” Uh,pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[17:21] | Chief,one of the so-called dispensary owners says that a guy came into his store tonight, | 队长 有位所谓的药店店主说 今天晚上有个家伙去他的店里 |
[17:26] | was looking around while he was talking on his phone,then he left without buying anything. | 边打电话边闲逛 走的时候什么也没买 |
[17:32] | But their m.o.’s every three or four days. | 但他们的作案模式是3至4天啊 |
[17:34] | I know that,chief.I know. | 我知道 队长 |
[17:35] | That’s the reason I showed the owner the surveillance tapes we had from last night. | 所以我给这位店主看了昨晚的监视录影带 |
[17:39] | Positive i.d.,wearing exactly the same hat and glasses. | 身份匹配 戴着完全相同的帽子和眼镜 |
[17:43] | Okay. They’re escalating. | 好吧 犯罪逐步升级了 |
[17:44] | First the murder,now they’re breaking the pattern. | 先是谋杀 现在打破了固定模式 |
[17:46] | Tomorrow morning,they are going to rob that store. | 明天早上 他们就会去抢劫那家店 |
[17:59] | what’sthisall about? | 这是干嘛? |
[18:01] | First,I’m gonna tell you something… That will make you happy. | 首先 要告诉你些让你高兴的事 |
[18:06] | Your forensic botanist has been requisitioned,and we’re flying him in from washington for your murder. | 你要的法医植物学家已经批准申请 正为了你的谋杀案从华盛顿飞来的途中 |
[18:13] | Next… I’m gonna tell you something that will make us bothhappy. | 其次 要告诉你些让我们俩都高兴的事 |
[18:18] | I heard,from a very reliable source,that delk… | 据可靠消息来源 Delk… |
[18:24] | Offered you the job of assistant chief. | 把助理局长的位子给了你 |
[18:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[18:34] | Well,champagne’s for celebrating,and there’s nothing to celebrate. | 香槟是用来庆祝的 但没啥可庆祝的 |
[18:38] | Joel! | |
[18:40] | Joel,that food’s not for you! | Joel 这些可不是给你吃的! |
[18:43] | For heaven’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份儿上 |
[18:45] | I don’t know who your reliable source is,but delk didn’t offer me will’s job. | 我不知道你的可靠消息是哪来的 但是Delk可没有把Will的位子给我 |
[18:49] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[18:50] | Because my reliable source is delk. | 我的可靠消息来源 就是Delk本人 |
[18:55] | Well,then,he’s not as reliable as you think. | 好吧 那就是他没你想象得那么可靠 |
[19:00] | You know,if it weren’t for will bringing me out here,we wouldn’t even be married. | 如果不是Will把我带来这儿 我们俩就不可能结婚 |
[19:04] | i… I think a little gratitude would be nice. | 心怀感恩会比较好 |
[19:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[19:11] | That’s like saying you and I wouldn’t be together if my ex-wife hadn’t divorced me. | 还不如说 要是我前妻没和我离婚 我们俩还不可能结婚呢 |
[19:14] | You want to givehera call and say “thanks”? | 你是不是也要打个电话给她 说声”谢谢”呢? |
[19:18] | I would never call elaine in a million years. | 我这辈子都不会给Elaine打电话的 |
[19:20] | “cindy.”cindy.”For god’s sake,my ex-wife’s name is cindy. | Cindy 是Cindy 天哪 我前妻名叫Cindy |
[19:22] | I don’t even know anyone named elaine! | 我根本不认识神马Elaine的! |
[19:24] | Well,whatever delk told you, | 不管Delk跟你说了什么 |
[19:27] | i’m not even in contention for will’s job until I arrest three homicidal robbers. | 至少在抓到那三个谋财害命的劫犯前 我不会觊觎Will的位子 |
[19:31] | Yeah,that’s not what delk says. | Delk可不是这么说的 |
[19:32] | Well,who are you gonna believe — me or delk? | 你相信我还是Delk? |
[19:35] | Why do you want me in will’s job so badly anyhow? | 你为什么迫切希望我接手Will的工作? |
[19:38] | Because I don’t want you chasing robbers and other heavily armed criminals anymore. | 我不想让你再去追捕劫犯 或是其他全副武装的罪犯了 |
[19:42] | And if you were assistant chief of operations, | 如果你担任常务助理局长 |
[19:43] | I wouldn’t have to spend so much time worrying about you — | 我就不需要再那么担心你 |
[19:46] | Like I will all day tomorrow while you’re staking out some pot shop, | 就比如明天 当你在大麻药店外监视 |
[19:50] | waiting for a bunch of murderers to strike again. | 等待一群杀人犯再次作案的时候 我就得担心你一整天 |
[19:52] | Why can’t you let the undercover detectives handle this? | 为什么不能让卧底探员来处理呢? |
[19:56] | Because I want these guys alive,and s.i.s. Shoots first and asks questions never. | 因为我希望他们能留活口 秘密情报处从来都是二话不说先开枪 |
[20:01] | And I’ll be sitting in a surveillance van the whole time anyhow. | 再说了 我会一直待在监视车里 |
[20:04] | And the surveillance van is gonna be parked three blocks away? | 那监视车得停在三个街区以外 行吗? |
[20:08] | – and the surveillance van is going to be parked — Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | – 监视车会停在… – 额滴神哪 |
[20:11] | The surveillance van will be parked three blocks away. | 监视车会停在三个街区以外 |
[20:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[20:30] | Can we move the van a little closer? | 能把车稍微开近点儿吗? |
[20:33] | Not without going inside. | 再开就进去了 |
[20:52] | Okay,buzz. | 好了 Buzz |
[21:00] | L.a.p.d. Appreciates you letting us use your store for public-safety reasons. | 洛杉矶警署感谢您允许我们 因公共安全缘由使用您的商店 |
[21:04] | We shouldn’t be here too long. | 我们不会在里面很久的 |
[21:46] | Oh,looky here. | 看这边 |
[21:48] | Well,our witnesswasright. | 目击证人说的没错 |
[21:50] | All right,look sharp,everyone. | 很好 注意 各位 |
[21:52] | We’ve got company. | 我们有伴了 |
[21:54] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[21:55] | Let’s keep our guests comfortable.Detective sanchez,go ahead and open the store. | 让客人们感觉舒服些 Sanchez警探 去开店 |
[21:58] | Lieutenant tao,you’re up. | 陶副队 你去吧 |
[22:07] | and now tao’s gonna show us if his theory about our robbers using an innocent customer to let them in is true. | 陶会为我们证实抢匪是否 在利用无辜客户出门时进店这个理论 |
[22:19] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[22:20] | Ready as we’re gonna be. | 当然 |
[22:30] | Uh… I think we have a problem. | 呃… 咱有麻烦了 |
[22:34] | Detective gabriel,buzz him in. | Gabriel警探 让他进去 |
[22:36] | But be careful — He could be one of their crew. | 小心点… 他可能是抢匪之一 |
[22:53] | Ben schwartz. | |
[22:55] | Ben schwartz. | |
[22:59] | Welcome to kind buds. | 欢迎光临高级大麻店 |
[23:00] | Come on back. | 请到后面来 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Ben — it’s not — Uh,do I have to type in his full name? | Ben 不对 我要输入全名吗? |
[23:09] | Does it matter if he’s a benjamin or a bennett? | 他是Benjamin还是Bennett很重要吗? |
[23:11] | Here. Let me. | 让我来 |
[23:12] | No,no,no,no.I should do the typing. | 不 不 该我来输入 |
[23:13] | Chief,I do this all the time.Just give me one second.Okay? | 队长 我一直做这个的 一秒钟搞定 |
[23:27] | what’s better — The razzmatazz or the gypsy’s dreams? | 哪个更好点… 节奏布鲁斯还是吉普赛之梦? |
[23:30] | The razzmatazz flips you upside down and bends your mind with color. | 节奏布鲁斯会让你神魂颠倒 眼花缭乱 |
[23:34] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思? |
[23:35] | But the gypsy’s dreams — It’s more like… “i’m going to the supermarket,” | 吉普赛之梦…那种感觉 更像是”我要去超市 但实际上 |
[23:41] | but really i’m on an epic journey of self-discovery” kind of ride. | 是在自我探索的史诗般旅程中” |
[23:49] | Yeah,but they — they — They both get you pretty high. | 嗯嗯 它们都能让你非常爽 |
[23:53] | oh,look at that. | 看这个 |
[23:55] | Okay,no criminal record for Mr.Schwartz,so he’s most likely not part of their crew. | 没有Schwartz先生的犯罪记录 他很可能不是抢匪一伙的 |
[23:59] | Lieutenant tao,go ahead and exit the store. | 陶副队 继续 走出商店 |
[24:14] | His helmet is on,so they’ll be coming in on the next exit. | 他在戴头盔 下一次顾客开门就该进去了 |
[24:18] | When our innocent bystander,mr.Schwartz,comes out,make sure you get him out of harm’s way. | 当无辜的Schwartz先生出来 要确保他毫发无损 |
[24:22] | will do,chief. | 遵命 队长 |
[24:32] | Customer is on his way out. | 顾客马上出来了 |
[24:35] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[24:39] | – Get on the ground! – Okay,okay,okay! All right! | – 趴下! – 好的 行 |
[24:46] | – All right! All right! – get down! | – 好的 好的! – 趴下! |
[24:49] | This better not be like yesterday. | 最好不要像昨天 |
[24:50] | We’re here to see it’s not. | 我们拭目以待 |
[24:56] | This place is aces! | 这地方不错! |
[24:57] | Oh,my god!This stash is huge! | 天哪! 储藏柜好大! |
[25:00] | Come on. Come on,guys. Come on! | 快点 伙计们 快点! |
[25:04] | Get the car started! | 去发动车子! |
[25:08] | First suspect’s leaving. | 第一个嫌疑人要离开了 |
[25:11] | Go,go,come on. | 去啊 快点 |
[25:17] | Okay,wait for it. | 好的 等等 |
[25:19] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[25:38] | Go,go,go. | 走 走 |
[25:41] | Careful,careful. | 小心 小心 |
[25:45] | Get down! Show me your hands! | 趴下! 举起双手! |
[25:51] | Get down!Get down! | 趴下 趴下! |
[25:57] | Oh,that was really well done,everyone! | 各位 干得真不错! |
[25:59] | I think we’re good! | 我们真棒! |
[26:06] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我来向你表示祝贺 |
[26:09] | Who’d you hearthatfrom? | 你听谁说的? |
[26:10] | Commander taylor. | Taylor队长 |
[26:12] | How else do we hear about anything in this building? | 不然在这楼里 还能从谁那里打听消息? |
[26:16] | Just back from ballistics with the guns the robbers were using. | 刚拿到抢匪的枪支弹道报告 |
[26:23] | And I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕我有坏消息 |
[26:25] | The guns don’t match? | 枪支不吻合? |
[26:26] | I’m afraid I havereallybad news. | 非常坏的消息 |
[26:29] | Here,chief. | 给你 队长 |
[26:31] | Take this. | 戴上这个 |
[26:35] | Chief delk? | Delk局长? |
[26:36] | Please take mine. | 请戴我的 |
[26:41] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[26:42] | Just a little demonstration. | 只是个小小的示范 |
[26:50] | It’s tao. | 是陶 |
[26:52] | He could give us a warning next time. | 下次他最好提前说一声 |
[26:54] | The window’s fine. | 窗户完好无损 |
[26:56] | Look!Window’s fine! | 看! 窗户完好无损! |
[26:58] | – The guns are fake. | – The guns are fake. – 枪是假的 – 枪是假的 |
[27:10] | Oh,chief delk. | 哦 Delk局长 |
[27:12] | Transition going well? | 过渡期还顺利吗? |
[27:13] | Always a few bumps in the road. | 总有点磕磕碰碰的 |
[27:15] | Change takes time. | 改变需要时间 |
[27:17] | Well,I’m here if you need me. | 如果有需要随时找我 |
[27:20] | Thank you.I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢 我会谨记在心 |
[27:25] | Somebody mentioned there were some complications with the ballistics on chief johnson’s murder investigation. | 听说Johnson副局凶案调查的 弹道测试有些问题 |
[27:30] | The main complication was not putting major crimes on the case earlier. | 主要问题是没有更早的将案件列为重案 |
[27:36] | Well,now that you’ve altered their charter,that shouldn’t be a problem again. | 你已经修正了规定 现在应该不再是问题了 |
[27:42] | Anyway,you’re right.Ballistics don’t match. | 不管怎样 你是对的 弹道不吻合 |
[27:45] | But a forensic botanist confirmed the killers possessed a small amount of shea’s lounge. | 但法医植物学家确认 凶手拥有少量的Shea氏大麻 |
[27:50] | That’s a unique plant sold only at our victim’s store. | 是受害人店里才卖的独特大麻 |
[27:54] | So I don’t even need to hear these guys say they did it. | 所以我不用听他们说自己做了什么 |
[27:57] | Well,youmay not,but chief johnsonwill. | 你也许不用 但Johnson副局需要 |
[28:06] | all right,our spray painter’s name is a.j. Clark. | 好的 喷漆的叫A.J. Clark |
[28:09] | And he had no rap sheet up until today. | 至今为止无前科 |
[28:11] | He’s been unemployed for 18 months,but before that,he worked as a prop master, | 已失业18个月 之前干过布景师 |
[28:15] | so he’d have access to dozens of different guns through different armories serving the film industry. | 所以他能从给电影业供货的 军械库弄到各式各样的枪 |
[28:19] | the other two guys with the fake guns are unemployed stunt men — | 其他两个拿假枪的是失业的特技师 |
[28:23] | Greg lapham and lou wilson. | Greg Lapham和Lou Wilson |
[28:24] | Between the two of them,a couple b&e’s and an assault. | 他们两人 两次非法侵入 一次袭击他人 |
[28:28] | Look. They’ve been mirandized. | 他们已经听过米兰达警告了 |
[28:30] | We have enough evidence to book them all for murder. | 我们有足够的证据以谋杀罪起诉他们 |
[28:32] | Yeah,but not to make it stick. | 嗯 但并不是无懈可击 |
[28:34] | One of them had a real gun yesterday,and I need to find it. | 他们中有人昨天拿了把真枪 我要找到它 |
[28:36] | Line them up,please. | 让他们排队等候 |
[28:38] | You got it,chief. | 好的 头 |
[28:41] | Hello,greg.I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 你好 Greg 我是副局长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[28:43] | I want a lawyer. | 我要名律师 |
[28:46] | Gabriel: you’re sitting right here. | 你坐这里 |
[28:50] | – Lou,I’m deputy chief — Oneword… | – Lou 我是副局 – 一个字 |
[28:55] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[28:57] | I want one. | 我要名律师 |
[29:02] | – i– Stop! | – 我… – 住嘴! |
[29:03] | Just listen. | 听好了 |
[29:05] | Before you say anything,you should know that your friends are being very cooperative. | 在你开口之前 你该知道你的朋友们可是非常合作 |
[29:08] | There’s three of you,and I got one deal to cut. | 你们三个 我要拿一个人开刀 |
[29:10] | Do you want it or not? | 你想还是不想? |
[29:13] | The other guys are… Talking? | 其他人…坦白了? |
[29:16] | At this very moment. | 就在此刻 |
[29:18] | And how I file against y’all with the d.a. Depends on which one of you is the most truthful. | 我如何向检察官提出诉状 取决于你们中谁最可信 |
[29:23] | Mr. Clark… How well do you trust your partners? | Clark先生… 你有多信任你的同伴? |
[29:26] | Because unlike them,you were caught blue-handed, | 不同于他们 你没有前科 |
[29:29] | and detective sanchez and lieutenant flynn are interviewing them right now. | Sanchez Flynn警探正在审问他们 |
[29:32] | How’syour interview going? | 你的审问进展如何? |
[29:34] | – Good. How’s yours? | – Good. – 很好 你的呢? – 很好 |
[29:38] | How do the three of y’all know each other? | 你们三个有多了解彼此? |
[29:43] | I worked props on a tv show — | 我在电视剧”警察 律师 医生”中负责道具 |
[29:45] | “cop lawyer,m.d.” And greg and lou did stunts. | Greg和Lou负责特技 |
[29:49] | We all thought it was kind of a lock. | 我们都以为这工作会干很久 |
[29:51] | Lasted two episodes. | 结果只拍了两集 |
[29:53] | A year and a half later,I still wasn’t working. | 一年半以后 我仍没有工作 |
[29:55] | Then greg and lou called me. | 那时Greg和Lou给我电话 |
[29:58] | I knew it was all their fault. | 我知道都是他们的错 |
[30:00] | I could tell from the way they were behaving. | 我能分辨他们的行为方式 |
[30:02] | And they’re blaming it all onyou. | 他们归罪于你 |
[30:04] | What?You’re kidding. | 什么? 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:05] | Saying it was all your idea — The robberies. | 他们说抢劫都是你的主意 |
[30:08] | I told my whole division that you were mostly just along for the ride. | 我告诉我手下你只是凑凑热闹 |
[30:12] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗? |
[30:13] | N – no! No,you’re right. | 没有! 你说的没错 |
[30:15] | – That’s your cue. – They’re the ones who came to me wanting to get prop guns. | – 那是给你的暗示 – 他们来找我是想弄些道具枪 |
[30:18] | Said they’d figured out a way to make some money. | 说想到法子挣点钱 |
[30:20] | God. And I agreed to go along with it. | 天哪 我竟然同意加入 |
[30:22] | So stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[30:24] | Oh,don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻了 |
[30:25] | You were desperate… Unemployed… Afraid. | 你很绝望… 失业了…很害怕 |
[30:29] | They took advantage of you. | 他们利用了你 |
[30:32] | Theydid,didn’t they? | 利用了我 是吧? |
[30:33] | Making you case all the stores, | 让你摸清商店的情况 |
[30:35] | forcing you to leave first during the robberies in case anyone was waiting outside. | 抢劫时让你第一个离开 以防外面有人 |
[30:45] | Don’t say nothing till our lawyer gets here. | 律师到之前别说任何话 |
[30:49] | They talked me into doing nearlyeverythingfor them. | 他们说服我为他们做所有的事 |
[30:52] | “oh,you’re the prop master.You should make all the fake i.d.s.” | “你是道具师 应该会伪造证件吧” |
[30:54] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[30:55] | He’s talking. | 坦白啊 |
[30:57] | – Hope he doesn’t say anything about murder. – So stupid. | – 但愿他没说谋杀的事 – 真蠢 |
[31:00] | Murder? What murder? | 谋杀? 什么谋杀? |
[31:02] | I even had to sell most of the pot we stole,myself. | 我甚至得亲自卖掉偷来的大麻 |
[31:04] | Mr. Clark — May I call you a.j.? | Clark先生… 我能叫你A.J.吗 |
[31:08] | A.j.,I need the truth about what happened yesterday. | A.J. 我需要知道昨天发生了什么 |
[31:14] | I…cased the place like usual… | 我…像往常一样查看地点 |
[31:18] | And was,like,thrilled to see how little security they had. | 看到他们有点不安全很是担心 |
[31:21] | I mean,do you know what shea’s lounge is worth on the street? | 你知道Shea氏大麻在市面上多值钱吗 |
[31:24] | I mean,they were practically giving it away. | 我是说 他们几乎是赠送的 |
[31:27] | So we thought,”why not take it? | 所以我们想 “为什么不弄点” |
[31:29] | ” i’m not talking about the robberies. | 我不是说抢劫 |
[31:32] | I’m talking about the murder. | 我是在说谋杀 |
[31:36] | Now,you weren’t carrying a gun. | 既然你没带枪 |
[31:38] | So was it greg or lou? | 那么是Greg还是Lou? |
[31:42] | The guns were fake. | 枪是假的 |
[31:44] | We didn’t murder anyone!They were fake! | 我们没杀人! 枪是假的! |
[31:45] | You invoked your right to counsel. | 你们援用权利请律师了 |
[31:47] | We can’t talk to you about anything until your lawyer gets here. | 除非律师在场 否则我们不能与你们谈 |
[31:51] | Then we disinvoke or — or uninvoke! | 那我们放弃权利! |
[31:53] | – Yeah. – I hope it’s not too late. | – 嗯 – 希望还不算太晚 |
[31:55] | Too late for what?! | 什么太晚了?! |
[31:56] | This is a mistake!We didn’t murder anybody! | 你们搞错了吧! 我们没杀人! |
[31:58] | Those were prop guns!Those guns were fake! | 那些都是道具枪! 是假的! |
[32:02] | That’s not makeup… a.j.And this… | 这是假的吗 A.J. 还有这个… |
[32:07] | Is not movie magic. | 这不是电影特效 |
[32:10] | If the guns were fake,how did someone get shot? | 如果枪是假的 怎么人会受伤? |
[32:15] | Look,uh… i… I – I want a lawyer. | 那么…我 我需要律师 |
[32:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[32:34] | Chief,we got them to revoke. | 队长 他们放弃权利了 |
[32:35] | But it’s the same old lies. | 都是老把戏 |
[32:37] | Why won’t you guys believe us?! | 为什么你们不相信我?! |
[32:38] | when you rob 13 dispensaries at gunpoint and you murder someone,you kind of lose your credibility. | 你们持枪抢劫了13家药店 还杀了人 可信度可想而知 |
[32:43] | You want me to believe you? | 要我相信你们? |
[32:45] | Tell me the truth.now. | 现在就说实话 |
[32:46] | We didn’t murder that guy. | 我们真没杀那人 |
[32:48] | We used fake guns. Okay?We always use fake guns so it won’t count as armed robbery. | 我们用的是假枪 我们从来都用假枪 所以算不上持枪抢劫 |
[32:52] | You know that’s not true,right? | 你知道这句话是错的吧? |
[32:53] | Uh,don’t treat me like an idiot. | 别把我当白痴 |
[32:55] | I worked on a law show for two years. | 我也在律师事务所里呆过两年 |
[32:56] | Must not have been a very good one. | 肯定不是啥赚钱的单位 |
[32:58] | listen to me,you morons.In california,it counts as armed robbery if people eventhink you have a gun. | 听我说 白痴 在加州 只要受害人 认为你有枪 就算是持枪抢劫 |
[33:03] | luckily we’re not charging you with robbery. | 真幸运 我们不会起诉你们抢劫 |
[33:05] | We are arresting you both for murder in the first degree. | 你们被捕的罪名是一级谋杀 |
[33:07] | Look — the second we saw that stock room was empty,we booked,okay? | 听着 我们打开储藏室 发现里面啥都没有就走了 |
[33:11] | The guy was alive when we left. | 走的时候那男人还活着 |
[33:14] | okay.Same old story. | 不错 老生常谈 |
[33:15] | You’re both under arrest for murder. | 你们两个因杀人被捕了 |
[33:16] | – Let’s go. – What?! No! | – 走吧 – 什么?! 不! |
[33:18] | You’re making a huge mistake! | 你真搞错了! |
[33:19] | Aah,aah,easy!You’ll see those guns were fake! | 哎 轻点! 你不会看看那枪是假的吗! |
[33:22] | We didn’t do a thing! | 我们什么都没做! |
[33:23] | – Once we search their places,find that gun… – Ifwe find the gun. | – 一旦从他们老窝里找到那把枪… – 如果能找到的话 |
[33:27] | …we got them.There’s no way a jury won’t convict. | …我们已经抓到他们了 陪审团不可能会宣判无罪的 |
[33:30] | You should be happy about this,chief. | 你应该高兴啊 副局长 |
[33:33] | Happy? | 高兴? |
[33:34] | Why should I be happy? | 为什么我要高兴? |
[33:36] | cause delk is over the moon. | 因为Delk很高兴啊 |
[33:38] | But he also told me you didn’t stop by his office to discuss your promotion to assistant chief. | 但他还说 你没去找他谈 关于升职为助理局长的事情 |
[33:48] | All right.You know what?I’m just gonna say it. | 算了 我就直说好了 |
[33:51] | I don’t like will pope.He still has feelings for you. | 我不喜欢Will Pope 他还爱你 |
[33:53] | That’s ridiculous.That is absolutely not true.Fritzi,please don’t. | 太可笑了 胡说八道 Fritzi 别扯了 |
[33:57] | You are the only one who doesn’t see it. | 只有你自己感觉不到 |
[33:58] | And you know what?Not only do I not like that you work with him, | 还有你知道吗 我不仅讨厌你跟他工作 |
[34:01] | I don’t like it that you’re spending more time worrying about what pope wants than whatiwant. | 我还讨厌你重视他的需要比我还多 |
[34:05] | – Well,that is absolutely not true. – no? | – 根本就不是那样 – 不是? |
[34:07] | no.When it comes to work,I spend most of my time wondering whatiwant, | 不是 工作的时候 我只关注我的需要 |
[34:11] | and you and pope just don’t enter into it. | 你和Pope根本就排不上号 |
[34:13] | And since you just told me something that you don’t like,here’s something I justhate. | 既然你说了你讨厌的事情 我也说说我的 |
[34:17] | And that is when my husband tells me who I should be working with. | 就是由我丈夫来指定我跟谁工作 |
[34:20] | No,wait a minute.This is not what I’m doing here. | 等等 我不是那个意思 |
[34:21] | That is exactly what you’re doing! | 你就是那个意思! |
[34:23] | And — and you’re telling me what job I should want… When I’m happy where I am! | 你还告诉我该努力争取什么样的工作 而我恰恰很满意现在的工作! |
[34:30] | And the best way for me to hold on to my job is for will to hold on to his. | 而我能坚持这份工作的前提 就是Will也能坚持他的工作 |
[34:34] | Well,that’s not gonna happen. | 那个恐怕不可能了 |
[34:39] | I know you’ve always thought of yourselves as partners. | 我知道你以为你们只是工作搭档 |
[34:42] | But let me tell you something — | 但让我跟你说明白 |
[34:43] | Pope is out.And you don’t want to push him over the cliff,the extra money isn’t worth it to you — | Pope已经出局了 你不想对他使绊子 也不想提高工资 |
[34:48] | That’s fine. | 那都没关系 |
[34:50] | But eventually you are gonna watch pope moving all of his stuff out of his office, | 但最后 你还是要面对 Pope被扫地出门的情形 |
[34:53] | and delk might replace him with someone you can’t stand. | 然后Delk也许会换个 你无法容忍的人来坐他的位置 |
[34:57] | How would you feel iftaylor was sitting behind that desk instead of you? | 如果代替你坐到那张办公桌后面的人 是Taylor 你怎么想? |
[35:02] | Huh?Have you ever thought about that? | 嗯? 你想过吗? |
[35:04] | Moving all of his stuff out? | 把他扫地出门? |
[35:11] | huh? | 嗯? |
[35:13] | i… Do you really think will still has feelings for me? | 我…你真觉得Will还爱我? |
[35:19] | yes. | 是的 |
[35:21] | Well,I’ll think about how to deal with that.I promise. | 好吧 我会处理的 我答应你 |
[35:32] | May I borrow your glasses? | 我能用用你的眼镜吗? |
[35:33] | yes. | 好的 |
[35:37] | Uh,yeah,detective gabriel.Would you call,uh,Mr.Dodson,please? | 是 Gabriel警探 你能给Dodson先生去个电话吗 |
[35:41] | Let him know that… We can unseal his crime scene in about two hours and give it back to him? | 跟他说…我们大概两个小时后 解除犯罪现场封锁 把药店还给他 |
[35:45] | And I need a search warrant. | 还有 我要一张搜捕令 |
[35:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这支枪应该是你的 |
[36:39] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes! | 哦 老天哪! |
[36:41] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[36:43] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[36:45] | Freeze! Freeze! Get up! Get up! | 别动! 别动! 站起来! 站起来! |
[36:48] | Put your hands behind your back! | 双手放后面! |
[36:50] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:51] | I didn’t do anything.I’m innocent. | 我什么也没做 我是无辜的 |
[36:53] | – You have the right to an attorney. – You can’t do this!This is entrapment! | – 你有权请律师 – 你无权这样! 这是诱捕! |
[36:55] | …one will be appointed to you by the state. | …政府将为你委派律师 |
[36:56] | Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you? | 你清楚自己的权利了吧? |
[37:00] | – Detective,could you… – Itoldyou this was abadidea! | – 警探 你能… – 我早说了 这主意很烂! |
[37:04] | Yes,I know you did. | 是的 我记着呢 |
[37:05] | Thank you so much for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[37:08] | I can’t — could y’all just figure out some way to get me down? | 我下不来了 你们能想想办法吗? |
[37:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:13] | Mr. Dodson? Do you understand these rights? | Dodson先生? 你听清楚你的权利了吗? |
[37:15] | Y – you guys have this all wrong. | 你们完全搞错了 |
[37:17] | Shea hid our stuff up there. | 是Shea把我们的东西藏到上面去的 |
[37:18] | No,Mr.Dodson,you put it up here,because youknew you were going to be robbed. | 不 Dodson先生 你把它放在这儿的 因为你知道你会被抢劫 |
[37:22] | How would I have known that? | 我怎么能知道? |
[37:23] | Because you saw the robbers come in and case the store,just like shea said would happen in the flier. | 因为你看到劫匪进来踩点 就像Shea在宣传单里写的那样 |
[37:28] | but you couldn’t get your inventory out,because the security cameras were on all the time. | 但你不能把货物搬出去 因为监控摄像头时刻开着 |
[37:32] | And how would you have explained that to shea? | 你怎么跟Shea解释的? |
[37:34] | No,you told him you put it up here,to protect it. | 你说你把它放在这儿 是为了保护它 |
[37:37] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[37:40] | Here you go.Drop it. | 来吧 扔到这里 |
[37:44] | Then,when the robbers left empty-handed,you shot your partner and made abigscore. | 等抢匪空手离去 你就开枪 打死了自己的合伙人 |
[37:50] | No,no.Shea shot himself. | 不 Shea自己开的枪 |
[37:52] | Twice?And then hid the gun in the attic? | 自己开了两次? 还把枪藏到阁楼? |
[37:55] | I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[37:56] | Okay,what possible reason would I have to kill shea? | 那你们说 我干嘛杀Shea? |
[37:58] | Maybe because he was talking people out of buying more than they need… | 也许是因为他总劝顾客减少购买量 |
[38:01] | And undercharging for shea’s lounge. | 还低价出售Shea氏大麻 |
[38:04] | Maybe he cared more about the people who came here and less about sales. | 也许他更在乎来买药的人 而不是利润 |
[38:09] | Chief… I hate to say this,but I don’t think we’re gonna be able to get high enough. | 队长…很杯具 我们找不到 足够高的东西让你下来 |
[38:18] | Lieutenants flynn and provenza,would y’all please charge mr.Dodson for murder | Flynn和Provenza副队 请以一级谋杀罪名逮捕Dodson先生 |
[38:21] | in the first degree,with the special circumstance of financial gain? | 而且是为经济利益实施的谋杀重罪 |
[38:25] | A – and let chief pope know that I’ll be up to see him just as soon as I get down. | 告诉Pope局长 我一下去就找他 |
[38:29] | – Will do. – Yeah. Come on. Let’s go. | – 一定会的 – 好了 走吧 |
[38:31] | chief… You’re gonna have to jump. | 头…你得跳下来 |
[38:33] | – Yeah. Really? – We’ll catch ya. | – 啊? – 我们能接住你的 |
[38:35] | We’re gonna — You jump on 3. | 我们会的 数到3你就跳 |
[38:37] | All right?So you’re gonna go 1,2… Then you’re gonna jump. | 好吗? 跳下来 1 2…然后跳下来 |
[38:40] | All right?Here we go. | 好吧? 开始数了 |
[38:42] | 1,2… 3! | |
[38:47] | oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 哦 老天 |
[38:56] | chief. | 局长 |
[38:57] | I heard the good news. | 我听到这个好消息了 |
[38:58] | Very impressed with all of your work. | 对你们的工作十分钦佩 |
[39:00] | Love turning the case over to the d.a. With a bow on it. | 我很高兴把卷宗系上一个蝴蝶结 转交给地方检察官 |
[39:03] | Uh,if I may,chief,that’stwobows. | 局长 应该是两个蝴蝶结 |
[39:07] | Major crimes also collected their three armed robbers. | 重案组还抓获了那3个持枪抢匪 |
[39:12] | Thank you,commander.I stand corrected. | 谢谢你 队长 我更正一下 |
[39:14] | Great work onbothcases. | 两个案子都办得漂亮 |
[39:16] | And you’re never gonna believethis. | 你绝对不会相信这个 |
[39:18] | The killer turned out to be a guy… Who sold drugs. | 我们查到那个凶手…还是个毒贩 |
[39:21] | Is that so? | 真的吗? |
[39:22] | Yeah,oh,yeah,yeah. | 真的 真的 |
[39:24] | A – and get this. | 还有这个 |
[39:25] | The murder said he did it because his partner wasn’t commercial enough. | 凶手还说他杀人是因为 觉得同伙商业头脑不足 |
[39:29] | I know.I know,it’sshocking to find drug dealers shooting each other over money. | 我知道 看到毒贩为了钱而狗咬狗 是挺震惊的 |
[39:35] | Next thing you know,husbands will be killing their wives for being unfaithful. | 下回指不定就是丈夫杀老婆 理由是有奸情 |
[39:40] | What a world. | 世界真精彩 |
[39:44] | Okay. Don’t let me hold up your work. | 好吧 我不打扰你们工作了 |
[39:46] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪了 |
[39:55] | Chief johnson. | Johnson副局长 |
[40:02] | What areyou doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[40:07] | Uh… I – I wasn’t completely honest with you yesterday. | 昨天我没对你说实话 |
[40:11] | – About? – Chief delk. | – 关于什么? – Delk局长 |
[40:14] | He offered me your job. | 他希望我坐你的位子 |
[40:19] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[40:21] | I’m not going to take it,but I thought you should know that he’s looking to replace you. | 我不会接受的 但我希望你知道 他在找人接替你 |
[40:28] | well Thanks — Thanks for the heads-up. | 好的 多谢 谢谢你的提醒 |
[40:36] | So… | 那么… |
[40:40] | Now we know for sure. | 现在我们可以确定了 |
[40:44] | I guess that’s it,then. | 就这样吧 |
[40:47] | You’re not going to fight back? | 你不准备回击? |
[40:50] | Brenda,I think at this point,it’s either jump or be pushed. | Brenda 我觉得这情况 不是我自己跳 就是被人推下去 |
[40:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你觉得我该怎么做? |
[40:57] | Don’t jump.Not yet. | 别跳啊 没那么惨 |
[41:00] | why? | 为什么? |
[41:01] | I need you. I need you holding the line on this reorganization. | 我需要你 我需要你在警局重组时坚持下去 |
[41:06] | I don’t know how we’ll manage without you. | 没有你 我们不知道怎么办 |
[41:18] | Okay. I’ll stay. | 好吧 我留下 |
[41:23] | I’ll… I’ll see it through to the bitter end. | 我会…我会坚持到最后 |
[41:27] | Well,thank you.I appreciate that.I do. | 谢谢 我很感谢 真的 |
[41:30] | And do you realize that’s what it’s likely to be? | 你知道那会是怎样的结局吗? |
[41:33] | A bitter end. | 直到最后 |
[41:36] | Well,we’ll see, | 我们拭目以待吧 大橘子 绝色 |