时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Xhelat! Mor djal kurve! Nalu! | (阿尔巴尼亚语) |
[00:56] | A kopil drei. | |
[00:58] | I’m sorry? | |
[00:59] | Edhe une e foli anglishten,o burr. Ngadal,ngadal,mor plak,meele. T’hangt dreqi! | |
[01:07] | Ti mi dhonove ikat… Anilen dhe saren e rna vrave djalin! | |
[01:13] | Armand? | |
[01:15] | Shariq Marku esht ketu me marr hakun! | |
[01:22] | Bolma! | |
[01:23] | Hiqe prej ketu! | |
[01:24] | M’le rahat. | |
[01:26] | Ani. Ani. | |
[01:33] | Ty nuk tkam djal! | |
[01:36] | Ty nuk tkam djal! | |
[01:40] | Ty nuk tkam djal! | |
[01:47] | Duart I ke me gjak! | |
[01:57] | Me shkaterrove familjen!Lugat! | |
[02:00] | Ty je I marum! | |
[02:02] | Lugat! | |
[02:12] | What a shame. | 太丢人了 |
[02:13] | Two grown men get into a knife fight in front of holiday shoppers | 两个大男人居然在一群 节日购物的人眼前持刀斗殴 |
[02:17] | and handed you an attempted murder case the day before Christmas Eve. | 害你在平安夜前一天接这个预谋杀人案 |
[02:21] | Oh,the attempted murder part is over. | 哦 预谋杀人已经不存在了 |
[02:23] | The intended victim is now getting medical treatment for a wound on his hand,and the would-be killer is dead — | 潜在受害人正在就手上的刀伤接受治疗 问题是即将成为杀手的人 |
[02:28] | hit by a patrol car,which makes this a use-of-force investigation. | 却被巡逻警车撞死了 因此这该是一宗暴力执法调查 |
[02:31] | The car itself is city property,which makes it a major crime. | 撞到人的车可是市政财产 因此这案子是你们重案组的 |
[02:34] | – City property? – They were driving way too fast. | 市政财产? 出事是因为车速太快 |
[02:36] | Responding to a 911 call. | 那是因为接到911报警 |
[02:37] | Excuse me,excuse me. | 两位 两位 |
[02:39] | But maybe — maybe we could call this a traffic accident. | 也许 — 也许我们可以当这是一起交通事故 |
[02:43] | No,that leaves us wide open to a lawsuit from the victim’s family. | 不行 那受害人家属会告死我们的 |
[02:47] | We don’t even know if he has a family. | 我们还不知道他有没有家人呢 |
[02:48] | There was no wallet,no I.D. | 他身上没钱包 也没身份证 |
[02:50] | Look,Captain,my entire division has holiday plans,and my parents are visiting for Christmas. | 听我说 队长 我的手下都有假期计划 我父母也要来我这里过圣诞 |
[02:57] | Chief,I sympathize. | 副局长 我深表同情 |
[02:58] | But I am leaving tomorrow to be with my mom and dad in Park City. | 不过我明天也要去帕克城探望父母 |
[03:03] | My kids are already there. | 我的孩子们已经在那儿了 |
[03:05] | And my dad is not feeling well. | 何况 我父亲身体不太好 |
[03:07] | And this may very well be his last Christmas. | 这也许是他最后一个圣诞了 |
[03:12] | I’m sure we can wrap this up by tonight. | 我相信我们能在下班前结案 |
[03:14] | Detective Sanchez,find Dr.Morales for me,wherever he might be. | Sanchez警探 去把Morales医生找来 不管他在哪里 |
[03:18] | And you get the dash Cam from the patrol car and interview the officers. | 你则去取撞人警车上的录像 录下开车警察的口供 |
[03:21] | I’ll get the guy who was attacked in an interview room right away. | 我马上带被袭击的人去会客室 |
[03:23] | And we’ll take his statement together. | 然后我们一起听听他的说法 |
[03:28] | I checked in at work,and then I went out to pick up some presents for my kids. | 我去单位点了个卯 就出去给孩子买圣诞礼物 |
[03:32] | Do you know why you were attacked? | 你知道自己为什么被袭击吗? |
[03:34] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[03:36] | Maybe because I carrying Christmas presents | 也许是因为我买了圣诞礼物 |
[03:38] | So it was a robbery. | 那么说 是抢劫了 |
[03:41] | Oh,no.No,no,no. | 不 不是 |
[03:44] | Then why else would someone try and kill you over Christmas presents? | 那为什么有人会因为圣诞礼物想杀你? |
[03:47] | Because he’s Muslim. | 因为他是穆斯林 |
[03:49] | So,you — you recognized that man? | 这么说 你认识那个人? |
[03:52] | He was my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[03:55] | Oh,my. | 哦 天呐 |
[03:58] | Well,then I guess you must know his name because he didn’t have an I.D. on him. | 那么 我想你一定知道他的名字 因为我们没在他身上找到任何证件 |
[04:05] | First name Shariq. | 名字是Shariq |
[04:07] | S-h-a-r-I-q. | |
[04:10] | Last name Marku,like me. | 姓Marku 和我一样 |
[04:14] | Do you know why your father tried to kill you? | 知道你父亲为什么要杀你吗? |
[04:17] | It’s a long story. | 那可是说来话长了 |
[04:19] | You want the one that starts in the 14th century or today? | 你想听我从14世纪说起呢? 还是只说今天的? |
[04:22] | In the interest of time,just as far back as necessary. | 为了节省时间 你拣有必要的说吧 |
[04:26] | Um,after the war in Kosova,I was separated from my family and fell in love with a woman who was helping refugees… | 嗯 科索活战争后 我同家人走散了 还爱上了一个来救助难民的女人 |
[04:34] | Like me. | 我就是其中之一 |
[04:37] | You know,m-most Albanians,we don’t take Islam so seriously. | 大多数阿尔巴尼亚人并不信奉伊斯兰教 |
[04:40] | But my father? | 但我父亲例外 |
[04:43] | When I finally got a chance to talk to him on the phone,before we come to America, | 当我在来美国前 终于找到机会跟他通电话时 |
[04:48] | I tell him about the girl I’m going to marry,a Christian girl. | 我告诉他自己要娶个基督教女孩 |
[04:52] | He tells me I am dead to him. | 他说他就当我死了 |
[04:56] | This was nine years ago. | 那是在9年前 |
[04:59] | I never see or hear from him again until today. | 之后我们就再没联系过 直到今天 |
[05:04] | Do you know how your father found you? | 你知道你父亲是怎么找到你的吗? |
[05:06] | Well,my sister Anila called the office yesterday — uh,how do you say? | 我妹妹Anila昨天给我办公室打过电话 — 额 那句话你们怎么说的来着? |
[05:10] | – | – Out of the blue.But,uh,she never left a message or a number. 出乎意料之外 但她没留信息也没留号码 |
[05:14] | I think maybe she told him how to find me. | 我想也许是她告诉父亲如何找到我的 |
[05:16] | Do you have any other relatives in the U.S.? | 你在美国还有别的亲属吗? |
[05:18] | I have another sister,Sara,but I have no clue where she is. | 我还有一个妹妹 Sara 但不知道她在哪 |
[05:25] | Please,um,call me if you find them. | 如果你找到她们 请一定通知我 |
[05:28] | Oh,yes.Of course. | 哦 好的 当然 |
[05:30] | I,uh,often dreamed about meeting my father again. | 我经常幻想能再次见到我的父亲 |
[05:35] | And today,I passed right by him without even recognizing him. | 可今天 我跟他擦肩而过 居然都没能认出他来 |
[05:45] | We actually,um… Used to go to Christmas dinner sometimes. | 事实上 额… 我们以前还偶尔一起去吃圣诞晚餐 |
[05:51] | Before the war. | 我是说战前 |
[05:52] | My father… | 我父亲他… |
[05:56] | I don’t know what happened to him. | 我也不知道他到底怎么了 |
[05:58] | Nine years is a long time. | 9年时间是很长的 |
[06:00] | Not in Kosova. | 但在科索沃不是 |
[06:05] | Excuse me.I have to apologize. | 我得说句抱歉 |
[06:07] | My son has a holiday concert,and my wife turned her phone off and is no doubt wondering where I am, | 我儿子有圣诞音乐会演出 我妻子已经关机了 估计正担心我在哪里 |
[06:12] | so,uh,unless you need me… | 除非你们还需要我… |
[06:13] | No,no.Thank you so much,Mr.Marku. | 不 不需要了 谢谢你 Marku先生 |
[06:24] | So,how’d it go? | 那么 啥情况? |
[06:26] | The assailant turned out to be the victim’s father. | 袭击者是受害人的父亲 |
[06:28] | His name was Shariq Marku. | 名叫Shaqi Marku |
[06:31] | Let’s find out where he lived and notify any relatives.Please. | 我们得找出他的住处 并通知其他亲属 |
[06:34] | So,this is a Major Crimes case,then? | 这回真成我们重案组的活了? |
[06:36] | I’m only asking because my parents are taking me to Italy for Christmas. | 我这么问只是因为 我父母要带我去意大利过圣诞 |
[06:40] | We’re supposed to leave tomorrow night. | 我们计划好了明晚出发的 |
[06:41] | Italy.Italia. | 是意大利 意大利啊 |
[06:44] | The airline wants $700 to change my ticket. | 航空公司要收我700块的改签费 |
[06:47] | Okay,you know what?Let’s ask Chief Pope. | 算了 这样行不? 我们去找Pope局长 |
[06:49] | Let him decide whose case this is. | 让他决定这案子归谁 |
[06:50] | The faster you make that notification,the better for everyone. | 你越快搞定通知家属的事 对大家越好 |
[06:55] | Excuse me,Chief,here’s a summary of the witness statements. | 打扰一下 队长 这是目击者证词的总结 |
[06:57] | They all say the same thing. | 他们的说法都一样 |
[06:59] | The old man was trying to stab our Christmas shopper when the police ran him over. | 那个老年人在被警车撞倒前 试图刺杀购买圣诞礼物的人 |
[07:03] | Thank you very much,Detective Sanchez. | 非常感谢 Sanchez警探 |
[07:05] | Nice hat.See? I told you. | 帽子挺漂亮的 你看 我说过的 |
[07:07] | This won’t take longer than 72 hours. | 这案子根本用不了72小时 |
[07:09] | Also,your parents are in the murder room. | 还有 你父母在办公室里 |
[07:11] | What?They are? | 啥? 他们已经来了? |
[07:13] | Chief,wait! | 副局长 等一下! |
[07:17] | Lieutenant Flynn,you have to fold in the crooked part. | Flynn副队 这里你得折起来 |
[07:22] | What difference does it make? | 有什么不同嘛 |
[07:23] | The kids are just gonna tear it open anyway. | 反正孩子们很快就要撕开的 |
[07:25] | Hey,less yakkin’,more wrappin’. | 嗨 少贫嘴 多干活 |
[07:27] | We gotta be finished before all of you leave tonight. | 我们得下班走人之前干完 |
[07:29] | – Mama!Daddy! – Brenda Leigh! | – 老妈! 老爸! |
[07:34] | Oh,daddy,I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to meet y’all when you first got into town. | 哦 老爸 真抱歉 你们第一次来这里 我都没能早点过来见你们 |
[07:39] | – You travelled all this way.I just feel terrible. – Oh,catch your breath. | – 你们大老远赶来 我感觉自己很差劲 – 哦 喘口气 |
[07:41] | Catch your breath,honey. | 喘口气 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | We’re not anxious at all,are we? | 我们一点都不生气 对吧? |
[07:45] | No,everybody has made us feel right at home,like always. | 没错 跟往常一样 大家让我们感觉就像呆在自己家里 |
[07:49] | I just wish we could all watch Lieutenant Provenza put on his Santa suit and take all these toys to the needy children. | 我只希望我们都能看到Provenza副队 扮成圣诞老人送玩具给需要的孩子们 |
[07:55] | – Um,Chief Johnson…- Oh,I-I-I’m sorry. | – 额 Johnson副局长… – 哦 我- 我很抱歉 |
[07:59] | Uh,mama,daddy,this is my Captain Raydor. | 额 老妈 老板这位是我的Raydor队长 |
[08:04] | I-I-I mean,my friend,Captain Sharon. | 我-我是说 我的朋友Sharon队长 |
[08:10] | I mean,my friend,Sharon Raydor. | 我是说 我的朋友Sharon Raydor |
[08:14] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[08:16] | We have been waiting to meet one of Brenda’s friends since she graduated High School. | 从她高中毕业我们就想见见她的朋友了 |
[08:21] | Well,here I am. | 没错 就是我 |
[08:23] | Wait a minute,Clay. | 等一下 Clay |
[08:24] | Did you say “Captain,” as in you work here? | 刚刚说”队长” 你也在这里工作? |
[08:28] | Yes,that’s right,Mrs. Johnson. | 是的 没错 Johnson太太 |
[08:30] | I see. Her friend works here. | 我明白了 她的朋友也在这里工作 |
[08:34] | Please,call me Willie Ray. | 别见外 叫我Willie Ray就好 |
[08:36] | Brenda’s friends are my friends,too. | Brenda的朋友也是我的朋友 |
[08:38] | Okay,Willie Ray. | 好的 Willie Ray |
[08:40] | Your parents have something to tell you,Brenda Leigh. | 你父母有好消息告诉你哦 Brenda Leigh |
[08:42] | Very exciting news. | 令人无比激动的消息 |
[08:44] | Is that right?What is it? | 是吗? 什么消息? |
[08:45] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下! |
[08:47] | I found the father’s place.It’s just west of here. | 我找到那个父亲的住处了 就在这里往西不远 |
[08:49] | Who do you want to send with me? | 你打算派谁和我去? |
[08:50] | Uh,Lieutenant Provenza,can you spare an elf? | 额 Provenza副队 能借个小精灵吗? |
[08:52] | – Flynn! – Flynn! | – Flynn! |
[08:53] | What? Why me? | 啥? 为啥是我啊? |
[08:55] | You’re better at your real job. | 你干本职工作还好一点 |
[08:56] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[08:57] | And would y’all please take a look for a suicide note and anything that shows intent to stab his son to death? | 还有 请你们找找看有没有遗书 或是表明他有意刺死其子的东西 |
[09:02] | Chief,I e-mailed the witness statements to Chief Pope. | 队长 我用电邮把目击者证词 发给Pope局长了 |
[09:05] | Oh,thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[09:06] | Um,I’m sorry,uh,mama,Captain Raydor and I need to — | 抱歉 老妈 Raydor队长和我必须… |
[09:10] | I mean,Sharon and I need to — | 我是说 Sharon和我必须… |
[09:12] | It’s all right,little girl. | 没关系 小宝贝 |
[09:13] | You and your friend run along and do your job. | 你和你的朋友快去忙吧 |
[09:19] | Y’all aren’t irritated? | 你们不生气? |
[09:20] | No,no,no. | 不不不 |
[09:22] | We’re gonna have all the time in the world to catch up,honey. | 唠家常的时间多着呢 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | I promise.Good. | – 我保证 – 好的 |
[09:27] | All the time in the world. | 时间多着呢 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:36] | All right,come on — rewrap anything Flynn touched,huh? | 来吧 把Flynn碰过的东西都重包一遍 |
[09:42] | There was a murder attempt in progress,and our heroic officers intervened. | 一起预谋杀人案 还有英勇的警官介入 |
[09:46] | Where’s the problem? | 问题出在哪儿? |
[09:47] | If we call it a use of force,it will go on our end-of-year stats,and Chief Delk won’t like that. | 如果我们作为暴力执法来处理 就会写入年度总结 Delk局长不会喜欢的 |
[09:53] | Chief Delk left this morning on vacation. | Delk局长今天早上就开始放假了 |
[09:54] | You’re speaking with acting Chief Pope. | 你现在是在跟Pope代理局长说话 |
[09:57] | And neither of us wants Major Crimes racking up Christmas pay | 而且我们俩都不想给重案组 继续发圣诞加班费 |
[09:59] | when F.I.D. could handle this with one or two people. | 特别是在暴力执法调查组 能用一两个人解决的时候 |
[10:02] | Don’t make a big deal out of it. | 别小题大作 |
[10:04] | And I’m sure Chief Johnson will help you as much as she can. | 我相信Johnson副局长会尽全力帮你的 |
[10:06] | I will,I-I will. | 当然 当然 |
[10:09] | Okay,fine. | 那好吧 |
[10:11] | If you need me,I’ll be cataloging 911 tapes right after I disappoint my children | 既然你需要我 那我只好去听911报警录音了 |
[10:16] | and my sick father with the news… | 当然 在那之前我将会因推迟行程 |
[10:20] | Of my delayed departure. | 而让我的孩子和重病的父亲失望了 |
[10:28] | Sorry you have to work the holidays. | 真遗憾 你假期还要工作 |
[10:30] | My kids are with their mother anyway,so what do I care? | 我的孩子们都跟他们妈妈在一起 我还有啥好担心的? |
[10:34] | And it’s only temporary until Chief Delk gets back, | 反正是暂时的 等Delk局长回来后 |
[10:38] | at which point he’ll finish with his reorganization and fire me. | 完成他的内部重组 就该炒我鱿鱼了 |
[10:42] | You don’t know that. | 怎么会呢 |
[10:44] | And for now,you get to be acting Chief. | 至少现在你是代理局长 |
[10:46] | Yeah,living the dream. | 是啊 做两天美梦 |
[10:48] | Would you just please make sure that,uh,Captain Raydor gets the hell out of town? | 你能不能让Raydor队长尽早离开这里? |
[10:51] | In the spirit of the season and all. | 就算是出于圣诞精神吧 |
[10:57] | Lieutenant Tao,would you please help Captain Raydor collate her 911 calls? | 陶副队 能不能请你 帮Raydor队长去整理911电话录音? |
[11:00] | Sure thing,Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[11:01] | Um…We are gonna finish tonight,right? | 额… 我们下班前能搞定 是吧? |
[11:03] | Because the condo I rented in Maui is… Nonrefundable. | 因为我在毛伊岛租的公寓是不退租的 |
[11:07] | Yes,don’t worry,Lieutenant Tao. | 不用担心 陶副队 |
[11:09] | I want to make — | 我会想办法… |
[11:11] | I want to make sure that everyone makes their travel plans. | 我会想办法保证大家都能顺利出游的 |
[11:16] | Brenda,remember — parents. | Brenda 别忘了 你爸妈 |
[11:18] | Big surprise. | 大惊喜 |
[11:19] | You are gonna want to hear it. | 是你非常想听到的 |
[11:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:23] | My parents always give me something special for Christmas. | 圣诞节时我爸妈总会给我些特别的东西 |
[11:30] | You didn’t steal our thunder,did you,son? | 你没抢走我们的风头吧? |
[11:32] | No,sir.Absolutely not. | 没有 先生 绝对没有 |
[11:34] | I’m so excited!What could it be? | 我好兴奋啊!那会是啥呢? |
[11:37] | We know how much your work means to you,dear,and how hard it is for you to get away to Atlanta. | 我们知道工作对你来说意味着什么 也知道你去一趟亚特兰大有多难 |
[11:43] | So,Clay and I were saying,since none of us is getting any younger — | 所以 Clay和我商量着 既然我们年纪越来越大 |
[11:47] | we’re moving to L.A. | 我们准备搬来洛杉矶 |
[11:49] | – Clay! – You’re what? | – 你们要干嘛? |
[11:50] | They’re moving here.They’re looking for a house in our neighborhood. | 他们要搬过来 他们想在我们附近找个房子 |
[11:52] | Isn’t that exciting? | 那不是很高兴的事吗? |
[11:54] | I can’t believe it!Is that true? | 我简直不敢相信!是真的吗? |
[11:56] | So true. | 珍珠都没那么真了 |
[11:57] | We’re keeping the house in Atlanta,you know,for memories. | 我们还会留着亚特兰大的房子 那里都是回忆 |
[12:00] | But we’ve talked to a realtor here,and with the economy the way it is… | 不过我们跟一个房产经纪聊过了 根据现在的经济状况… |
[12:03] | – The prices are not gonna get any lower. – Oh,daddy,I’m so sorry. | – 价格肯定不会再低了 – 噢 老爸 我很抱歉 |
[12:06] | Just one second.That’s great,great news. | 等一下 这真是个好消息 |
[12:08] | I want to hear all the details. | 我想知道所有的细节 |
[12:10] | Deputy Chief Johnson.Help me. | Johnson副局长 帮我 |
[12:12] | I mean,how can I help you? | 我是说 找我啥事? |
[12:13] | We’re inside Shariq’s apartment,and,uh,yeah,Chief… | 我们在Shariq的房子里 还有 队长… |
[12:16] | I think the old man was pretty angry today. | 我觉得那老头今天火气不小 |
[12:19] | Oh,really? | 噢 是吗? |
[12:20] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[12:21] | Well,we found his daughter,Anila Marku,but she ain’t talking. | 我们找到了他的女儿 Anila Marku 但她不能说话了 |
[12:27] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[12:28] | Her throat’s been cut. | 她的脖子被割了 |
[12:37] | Two beds in the living room. | 客厅里有两张床 |
[12:38] | Maybe both of the old man’s daughters slept out here. | 可能老头的两个女儿晚上都睡这里 |
[12:41] | Hey,Chief,found a pay stub for Anila Marku from a motel on Sunset for $150 a week. | 队长 找到一张Anila Marku的收据 在日落大道一家酒店租住一周150块 |
[12:48] | Might explain why they can’t afford a tv,a computer,or a phone. | 这也许能解释为什么 他们连电视 电脑和电话都买不起 |
[12:52] | Well,there’s not much on the menu. | 冰箱里能吃的东西真单调 |
[12:54] | Lots of,uh,bologna and cheese. | 只有一堆 呃 大红肠和起司 |
[12:56] | Still no sign of the murder weapon. | 还是没找到凶器 |
[12:59] | If it’s the same knife he used to attack his son,we already have it. | 如果凶器就是那把袭击他儿子的刀 我们已经有了 |
[13:02] | Chief,dogs are considered unclean in most Muslim cultures. | 队长 在穆斯林文化中 狗被认为是不干净的 |
[13:06] | Having one in the house is unusual. | 在家里养狗可不太常见 |
[13:08] | Yeah,so’s the Christmas tree and bologna. | 是啊 圣诞树和大红肠也不该有 |
[13:10] | Found a prayer rug in the bedroom,Chief. | 在卧室找到一张祷告垫 队长 |
[13:14] | Chief,these shoes — men’s,women’s. | 队长 这些鞋 有男鞋有女鞋 |
[13:17] | This is a boy’s pair. | 还有一双男童鞋 |
[13:19] | Here’s a 2nd-place ribbon for boys track and field — Sherwood elementary. | 这是Sherwood小学 男生田径赛第二名的丝带 |
[13:23] | Let’s call the school. | 给学校打个电话 |
[13:24] | L.A. unified’s shut down for the holidays. | 洛杉矶校盟已经放假了 |
[13:26] | Hey,stop! ! Give him to me! | – 嘿 停下! – 把他还给我! |
[13:29] | He’s my dog! | 他是我的狗! |
[13:30] | Come back here! | 站住! 我是警察! |
[13:33] | Gonna get you now!Come on! | 快把他带回来! |
[13:34] | Lieutenant Provenza,I hate to ask you this,but would you ride with the boy downtown? | Provenza副队 我还得请你开车带他回局里 |
[13:37] | – I’ll go,too,Chief. – If Ms.Marku was his mother… | – 我也去 队长 – 如果Marku夫人是他母亲… |
[13:39] | All right,all right. | 没问题 没问题 |
[13:40] | How much you want me to tell him? | 你想我告诉他多少? |
[13:41] | Uh,until we know what’s going on,very little. | 在掌握全部情况之前 最好啥都别说 |
[13:43] | Stop right there! Stop! | 快停下! 停下! |
[13:45] | And — and let him keep his dog. | 还有 让他留着他的狗吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[13:49] | Detective Gabriel,let’s get that woman over to the morgue as quickly as possible, | Gabriel警探 我们得尽快 把那个女人送去停尸房 |
[13:52] | and take over looking for the other sister. | 然后接着找另外那个妹妹 |
[13:54] | Hey,we’re not gonna be interviewing people after today,are we? | 过了今天我们就不用再审讯谁了吧? |
[13:57] | I’m helping my mom cook dinner for 15 people. | 我要帮我妈做15人的晚饭 |
[13:59] | Did I mention I used all my points to upgrade to a beachfront condo? | 我也有提过我把钱都花在 租用海滨公寓了吧 |
[14:03] | All right,look,I promise,y’all. | 好啦 听着 我向你们保证 |
[14:05] | Come Christmas day,everyone will be where they’re supposed to be. | 圣诞节那天 所有人都会在他们该去的地方 |
[14:07] | All right?I promise. | 好吗? 我保证 |
[14:16] | Excuse me,what are you — | 不好意思 你– |
[14:18] | you’re supposed to be working on my victim. | 你应该先查我的受害者 |
[14:21] | This is his daughter. | 这是他的女儿 |
[14:23] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:24] | Meet Anila Marku.It seems her father was intent on killing all his children today, | 她是Anila Marku 看起来她父亲 打算在今天杀掉所有的孩子 |
[14:28] | so now I’ll be investigating your victim for murder,and you can leave. | 所以 现在我要调查你的死者是否杀人 而你就可以放假走人了 |
[14:32] | I already paid to change my ticket. | 我已经花钱改签机票了 |
[14:34] | Oh,I don’t have a ticket ’cause I’m driving to Palm Springs for Christmas. | 噢 我没买票 因为我打算 开车去棕榈泉过节 |
[14:37] | I appreciate you special-requesting me all the time,Chief, | 我很感谢你一直对我的信任 队长 |
[14:40] | but I’m resigned to missing you for a week,starting tomorrow. | 但我已经决定要离开一周了 就从明天开始 |
[14:44] | I understand,doctor,but there’s a child involved here, | 我理解 医生 但这案子关乎一个孩子 |
[14:47] | and we have to find out who killed his mother. | 我们要找出是谁杀了他的妈妈 |
[14:49] | God.That’s terrible. | 天啊 那太糟了 |
[14:51] | In fact,it’s stories just like that that I’m gonna be completely forgetting while I’m in Palm Springs. | 实际上 我在棕榈泉期间就是要忘记 像那样的事情 |
[14:55] | This man who got mowed over by the police car? | 被警车撞倒的这个人 |
[14:58] | Sitting right next to his spinal column was an old bullet. | 在他的脊椎附近有一颗旧子弹 |
[15:01] | How old? | 有多旧? |
[15:02] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[15:03] | Years,at least. | 好多年 至少 |
[15:04] | Can you dig it out for us? | 你能把它给我们拿出来吗? |
[15:06] | Are you planning on having him delivered poolside? | 你打算把他送到我的泳池边? |
[15:08] | Doctor,I need to know the origin of that bullet. | 医生 我需要知道子弹的来源 |
[15:10] | Where are these people from? | 这些人是从哪里来的? |
[15:12] | – Kosovo. – Well,then it probably came from there. | – 科索沃 – 那这子弹很可能也是从那里来的 |
[15:14] | I mean,it’s a troubled part of the world. | 我是说 那里是个动乱地区 |
[15:17] | Take this poor woman,for example. | 就拿这个可怜的女人来说 |
[15:19] | Having her jugular cut was not great,but in some ways,a lot less traumatic than her past. | 静动脉被切并不是什么好事 但从某个角度上说 她过去的经历更糟 |
[15:28] | These burns? | 这些烧伤痕迹 |
[15:30] | Looks like torture to me. | 在我看来是虐待造成的 |
[15:33] | Heated knife blade,maybe. | 可能是加热的刀刃 |
[15:34] | And that distention there — | 而那里的扩张程度– |
[15:38] | Too long ago to say,but probable rape. | 过了太久不好说 但很可能是强奸 |
[15:42] | Very cruel. | 非常残忍 |
[15:44] | You know,Eastern Europe,it’s human-trafficking central. | 你知道的 东欧是人口贩卖的中心 |
[15:46] | A lot of the women from that part of the world end up right here in L.A. | 很多被卖掉的女人最后都来到洛杉矶 |
[15:50] | I assume you want DNA on both of them? | 我想你需要他们两人的DNA吧 |
[15:51] | Yes,two samples off each person,please. | 没错 每人要两个样本 |
[15:59] | Yes,commander,what is it? | 是的 队长 什么事? |
[16:01] | Taylor: About the boy you found at the victim’s house. | 你在受害人家里找到的那个男孩 |
[16:03] | I’ve been dealing with Children’s Services,and as soon as Lieutenant Provenza is finished, | 我跟儿童福利机构谈过了 等Provenza副队事情办完 |
[16:09] | they want to place him in emergency Foster care. | 他们就会把那孩子加入紧急领养程序 |
[16:11] | Commander,I’m in the middle of a murder investigation here. | 队长 我正在调查一个谋杀案 |
[16:13] | And that boy is a potential witness. | 而那个男孩有可能是目击证人 |
[16:15] | He’s also 300-d,Chief — “no legal guardian. | 他还未成年 副局长 没有合法监护人 |
[16:19] | ” Children’s Services insists on placing him before the holiday shutdown tomorrow. | 儿童福利机构坚持要在明天休假前 给他找个安顿地方 |
[16:25] | Lieutenant,what did you tell him? | 副队 你都跟他说什么了? |
[16:26] | Well,like you asked,I was pretty vague. | 按你的要求 啥都没说 |
[16:29] | I said that his mom and his grandpa wouldn’t be coming home for a few days, | 只告诉他说他妈妈和外公 这几天回不了家 |
[16:33] | and,uh,he would be safe with us. | 还有 他跟着我们会很安全 |
[16:35] | He just stared at me. | 他就只是盯着我 |
[16:36] | He didn’t ask a single question. | 连一个问题都没问 |
[16:40] | I’m telling you,Chief,I find that damned odd. | 跟你说 队长 我觉得那可真够诡异的 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我得跟他聊聊 |
[16:45] | Chief,without relatives,we’re legally obligated to find — | 副局长 没有亲属在场的情况下 我们有义务去找… |
[16:48] | we — we do. We have a relative. | 有亲属啊 我们找得到亲属的 |
[16:49] | An Uncle and an aunt,somewhere. | 一个叔叔和一个不知道在哪的阿姨 |
[16:52] | Yeah,that’s right.Armand Marku. | 是啊 没错 Armand Marku |
[16:54] | He’s on his way down here now to be told about his sister’s death. | 他正在来这里的路上 来听他妹妹的死讯 |
[16:57] | Marku takes the kid.That makes Children Services happy. | 如果Marku能带走这孩子 儿童福利机构会非常高兴 |
[17:00] | All we need to do is set up a medical exam for the boy before we release him. | 我们要做的就是 在送走这孩子前 给他做个体检 |
[17:05] | Okay,I-I’m gonna go see if I can grab a doctor before they all go home. | 好 我去看看能不能 找到一个还没回家的医生 |
[17:08] | Uh,Lieutenant,what’s the boy’s name again? | 副队长 那孩子叫什么来着? |
[17:09] | Skander. Skander Marku. | |
[17:11] | And this is my dog. | 这是我的狗 |
[17:14] | He’s very cute. | 他真可爱 |
[17:16] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗? |
[17:19] | Um,Skander,we’d like to ask you some questions about your family. | Skander 我们想问你一些关于你家的问题 |
[17:23] | Would that be all right? | 行吗? |
[17:28] | Was your grandfather mad about anything lately? | 你外公最近有因为什么而火气十足吗? |
[17:33] | Did he ever fight with your mom? | 他有跟你妈妈打过架吗? |
[17:35] | I guess. | 有吧 |
[17:36] | – What about? – I don’t know. | – 关于什么? – 我不知道 |
[17:39] | When they were mad,they talked in Albanian,and I don’t know it,really. | 他们生气时 他们说阿尔巴尼亚语 我都听不懂 |
[17:43] | Oh,so you grew up here in America? | 所以你是在美国长大的? |
[17:47] | Where were you before you came home today and saw the police? | 在你今天回家看到警察前你在哪里? |
[17:52] | With my friend Rudy from school. | 跟我朋友Rudy从学校回来 |
[17:55] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[17:56] | Oh,I’m sorry,Skander. | 我很抱歉 Skander |
[17:58] | I’m afraid that’s not possible right now. | 那恐怕不太可能 |
[18:00] | We want to release you to a relative,but do you know where we might find your aunt? | 我们要把你送到你的亲属手里 你知道哪里能找到你阿姨吗? |
[18:05] | Is she in Los Angeles? | 她在洛杉矶吗? |
[18:07] | No,she’s in Kosova. | 不 她在科索沃 |
[18:09] | All right,then.How would you like to go home with your Uncle Armand? | 好吧 那去你Armand叔叔家怎么样? |
[18:14] | My Uncle Armand’s dead. | Armand叔叔已经死了 |
[18:17] | He died in the war. | 死在战场上 |
[18:21] | Skander,maybe your grandfather told you that,but it’s not true. | Skander 也许你外公是这么说的 但那不是真的 |
[18:26] | He’s alive and well and coming here to meet you. | 他还好好地活着 而且在来接你的路上 |
[18:30] | – Yeah? – Excuse me,Chief. | – 嗯? – 抱歉 队长 |
[18:31] | Uh,Lieutenant Provenza called from across the street. | Provenza副队从街对面打电话来 |
[18:33] | He wants me to take Skander over for his medical exam before they close. | 他想让我在关门前带Skander去做个体检 |
[18:36] | Oh,all right. | 哦 好的 |
[18:38] | Skander,I want you to head off with Detective Gabriel here for a quick checkup. | Skander 你得跟Gabriel警探 去做个快速健康检查 |
[18:41] | But one — one minute. | 但是 等一下 |
[18:44] | No gum allowed in the medical exam. | 体检可不允许吃口香糖 |
[18:47] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[18:55] | Uh,Detective Sanchez,let’s rush this over to the lab with the DNA from the mother and the grandfather, | Sanchez警探 把这个拿到实验室 尽快和他妈妈 还有外公的DNA对比一下 |
[19:00] | and find someone over at Sherwood Elementary who can tell us whether or not there’s a Rudy enrolled there. | 联系一下Sherwood小学 看看Ruddy是否就读于那里 |
[19:12] | We were told you had more information about my father. | 我们听说你们有我父亲更多的消息 |
[19:15] | Yes,and I’m afraid it’s not good. | 嗯 恐怕不是好消息 |
[19:18] | After this morning’s incident,when we went to your father’s apartment,and… … | 早上案发后 我们去了你父亲的公寓 |
[19:23] | We found your sister,Anila. | 发现你的妹妹Anila |
[19:24] | She had been murdered. | 她被害了 |
[19:26] | Oh,my God,Armand. | 哦 天哪 Armand |
[19:29] | How? | 怎么害的? |
[19:31] | Her throat had been cut with a knife. | 她的喉咙被刀割开了 |
[19:36] | Why?By whom? | 为什么? 谁干的? |
[19:38] | Well,we’re not sure.But,considering how he went after you,possibly your father. | 不清楚 但考虑到你父亲袭击了你 我们想也许是他干的 |
[19:45] | But why? | 但是为什么呢? |
[19:46] | I don’t understand why.Why?Why?Why today?Why? | 我不懂 为什么 为什么今天 为什么 |
[19:49] | That’s a question we were going to ask you,sir. | 那正是我们要问你的问题 先生 |
[19:51] | And we don’t think your father was a religious fanatic. | 我们觉得你父亲不是宗教狂热分子 |
[19:54] | There was a Christmas tree at his place and a dog. | 在他公寓里有圣诞树 还有一只狗 |
[20:01] | Maybe he found out my sister was trying to get in touch with me. | 也许他发现我妹妹试图和我联系 |
[20:04] | I don’t know.I don’t know.I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[20:10] | Uh,Mrs.Marku,I understand that you work with refugees from Kosovo. | Marku夫人 我明白你和科索沃难民一起工作过 |
[20:13] | Is there anything about this that might have — | 这里发生的事情是否跟… |
[20:15] | I’m a human rights attorney and a linguist,not a psychologist. | 我是人权律师 语言学家 不是心理学家 |
[20:19] | Instability is inherent for people who’ve been driven from their lifelong homes, | 被驱逐于家园的人总是不安的 |
[20:23] | like Armand’s family was. | 就像Armand的家庭一样 |
[20:26] | Individuals snap.It’s not uncommon. | 个体精神崩溃 并不罕见 |
[20:29] | Mr. Marku,both your father and your sister had old wounds on their bodies. | Marku先生 你父亲和妹妹身上都有旧伤 |
[20:34] | Do you have any idea how they might have gotten them? | 你知道他们怎么伤到的吗? |
[20:39] | You had implied earlier that there was more to the story. | 你曾暗示过这里面有隐情 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:45] | Everyone get along fine in Kosova. | 在科索沃 人人和睦相处 |
[20:48] | But then the war. | 但之后发生了战争 |
[20:51] | The Serbs were trying to exterminate us like rats. | 塞尔维亚人视我们如老鼠般赶尽杀绝 |
[20:55] | It changed us. | 这改变了我们 |
[20:57] | It did. | 是的 |
[20:59] | When the N.A.T.O. bombs came,we finally thought,”yes,we’re saved. | 当北约炮火袭来 我们终于觉得”终于 我们获救了” |
[21:03] | ” But the Serbs,then they really went crazy. | 但是塞尔维亚人彻底发狂了 |
[21:14] | One day,my father needs to go away for business. | 一天 我父亲出门做生意 |
[21:18] | My cousin comes to me and says there are Serbs nearby,hunting men like us who could be fighting them. | 我表兄过来告诉我 塞尔维亚人在附近 追捕像我们这样能与他们抗争的男子 |
[21:24] | My cousin has a little grocery with a basement we used sometimes when the — | 我表兄小杂货店里有个地下室 |
[21:29] | the bombs came. | 有时我们用来躲避轰炸… |
[21:30] | He tells us to come,so of course — of course I take my sisters,and we go. | 他让我们过去 我就带着我妹妹们过去了 |
[21:36] | It was,um,maybe 20 of us there in the dark,underneath the store… …Staying very quiet. | 在黑漆漆的商店地下室大约有20人… 安静的呆着 |
[21:45] | But our friend,Zoje,had,um,a baby. | 但我们的朋友Zoje带着个婴儿 |
[21:51] | And the baby starts to cry,and…It doesn’t stop. | 他突然开始哭起来… 哭个不停 |
[21:56] | It keeps crying. | 一直哭 |
[21:58] | Then three flashlights come down the steps. | 然后 三个拿手电筒的 沿着楼梯下来了 |
[22:02] | And they say,”look at all the brave Albanians,hiding in the dark. | 他们还说”看那些躲在黑暗里的 勇敢的阿尔巴尼亚人” |
[22:09] | ” Then they take all the women — my sisters,too. | 他们带走了所有女人… 包括我妹妹 |
[22:13] | Everyone is yelling. | 所有人都在叫喊 |
[22:14] | They start shooting at all of us. | 然后他们朝我们开枪 |
[22:18] | My cousin was blown apart. | 我表兄被炸得支离破碎 |
[22:20] | There were pieces… | 到处是血肉飞溅… |
[22:28] | After a while,the shooting stops. | 过了一会儿 射击停止了 |
[22:32] | And,uh,the baby isn’t crying anymore. | 小孩再也不哭了 |
[22:38] | And I-I-I play dead until they set fire to the store and then leave. | 我装死直到他们放火烧了商店后离开 |
[22:43] | Somehow,I was able to get out. | 鬼使神差 我逃了出来 |
[22:46] | I went back to my house,and it was burned down,too. | 我回到家 房子也被烧了 |
[22:50] | My father is still gone. | 我父亲仍然没回来 |
[22:53] | My sisters… My sisters were taken away. | 我的妹妹们… 我的妹妹们被带走了 |
[23:04] | So I ran. | 所以我逃了 |
[23:08] | I grabbed what I could,and I ran. | 拿了可以拿的一切 逃了 |
[23:11] | Y-you have to understand — in Kosova,family honor is sacred. | 你得明白 在科索沃 家族荣誉是神圣的 |
[23:15] | Armand was obligated to avenge his sisters. | Armand有责任为妹妹们报仇 |
[23:18] | It’s required by a code of justice that goes back centuries. | 这是几百年前的法典所要求的 |
[23:22] | When I finally talk to my father many months later,on the phone, | 当我在好多个月后与父亲通电话时 |
[23:26] | he says,”I loved you more when you were dead. | 他说 “你死了的话我会更爱你” |
[23:32] | ” Like my cousin. | 就像我表兄 |
[23:36] | That he would rather mourn me than be so ashamed. | 他宁愿悼念我而不愿如此羞愧 |
[23:40] | But to take the life of my sister? | 但他不会夺走我妹妹的生命 |
[23:44] | Why would he want to kill all of us? | 为什么他想杀掉我们所有人? |
[23:47] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[23:49] | Are you aware that your sister,Anila,had a son? | 你知道你妹妹Anila有个儿子吗? |
[23:54] | What? | 什么? |
[23:55] | His name is Skander Marku,he’s 11 years old,and he’s here in the building. | 他叫Skander Marku 11岁 他就在这楼里 |
[24:00] | I-I-I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[24:02] | You — uh,uh,h-have you told him everything that happened today? | 你告诉他今天发生的一切了吗 |
[24:06] | No,no.We want to be very careful with him. | 没没 我们非常小心 |
[24:08] | Unless we can put him with a relative,he goes to Child Protective Services tonight. | 除非让他和亲戚在一起 不然今晚他就得去儿童福利机构了 |
[24:13] | No,no,no.We — we will take him,of course. | 不 不 我们当然会照顾他 |
[24:15] | – Wait a minute. – He’s my blood. | – 等一下 – 他是我的血亲 |
[24:17] | – Joan,he’s my nephew.They’re your blood,too. – What about our children? | – Joan 他是我的外甥 他们也是你的血亲 – 我们的孩子怎么办? |
[24:19] | He could be the only family I will ever have. | 他可能是我唯一的家人了 |
[24:20] | I mean,think of everything he’s been through. | 我是说 想想他经历的一切 |
[24:22] | Armand,your father tried to kill you this morning! | Armand 你父亲今早想要杀死你! |
[24:24] | Who knows what he’s put in this boy’s head.He might be dangerous! | 谁晓得他给这孩子灌输了什么 他也许很危险! |
[24:27] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[24:28] | – Eshte djal.Eshte kesevar. – Un nuk I bej ati… | (阿尔巴尼亚语) |
[24:29] | – Eshte markve. – ‘ka m’ka be mu baba. | |
[24:31] | He will kill to defend his honor! | 他会杀人以捍卫荣誉! |
[24:32] | He’s not spending Christmas in jail! | 他不该在监狱里过圣诞! |
[24:38] | Mr. Marku,you should know that Skander thinks you died in the war. | Marku先生 你该知道 Skander以为你在战争中过世了 |
[24:42] | Of course he thinks this. | 他当然会这么想 |
[24:44] | My father told him this lie. | 因为我父亲编了谎言 |
[24:46] | Better to have a dead Uncle than a living coward. | 他认为死去的舅舅比活着的懦夫好 |
[24:49] | God.When will this be over? | 天哪 这一切何时才会结束 |
[24:50] | We can never put it behind us,no matter what I do. | 无论我做什么 都无法将这一切抛之脑后 |
[24:53] | Never. | 永远不能 |
[24:54] | Never! | 永远! |
[25:01] | I-I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[25:03] | Please… Don’t let the boy go. | 拜托 别让孩子离开 |
[25:06] | Mr.Marku,do you have any idea who Skander’s father might have been? | Marku先生 你知道Skander的父亲可能是谁吗? |
[25:10] | Wait,how old did you say he was? | 等一下 你说他多大了 |
[25:12] | 11. | 11岁 |
[25:15] | Maybe it’s best not to worry so much who the father might be,for the boy’s sake. | 为了孩子好 最好是不要管他父亲是谁了 |
[25:20] | I don’t think we need to tell him,in addition to all he’s gone through,that… | 我觉得没必要告诉他 特别是他刚刚经历了… |
[25:27] | He’s probably half Serb. | 他可能是半个塞尔维亚人 |
[25:38] | Oh,my goodness! | 哦 天呐 |
[25:44] | See anything familiar? | 看到什么眼熟的了吗? |
[25:49] | Oh,Fritzy,it’s my angel,Keith! | 哦 Fritzy 是我的天使 Keith! |
[25:54] | Keith? I made him in 5th grade. | – 我5年级的时候做的 |
[25:57] | Daddy! | 老爸! |
[25:58] | You named your angel Keith. | 你给你的天使取名叫Keith |
[25:59] | We packed up Christmas and brought it with us. | 我们把圣诞节打包过来了 |
[26:03] | And what didn’t fit in the rv,we towed in the car. | 房车里放不下的 就放在拖车里 |
[26:06] | You towed a car all the way across America? | 你拖了辆车横跨全美? |
[26:08] | Brenda,we are on what is known in the Navy as a repositioning cruise. | Brenda 我们的任务可是相当于 海军的重新定位巡航啊 |
[26:14] | Besides,can’t go house-hunting in the motor home. | 另外 开着房车可怎么找房子 |
[26:18] | Well,daddy,if you brought Christmas with you,where are all the presents? | 好吧 老爸 既然你把圣诞节打包带来了 那礼物呢? |
[26:22] | Staying locked up in the rv until Christmas morning,Brenda Leigh. | 锁在房车里直到圣诞清晨 Brenda Leigh |
[26:26] | No peeking! | 不准偷看哦! |
[26:27] | Oh,mama! | 哦 老妈! |
[26:30] | Real corn bread,black-eyed peas,collard greens. | 玉米面包 豇豆 甘蓝菜 |
[26:34] | Chocolate pralines! | 巧克力果仁糖! |
[26:37] | Don’t spoil your dinner. | 别破坏晚餐食欲 |
[26:39] | Let’s everybody come sit down. | 大家就坐吧 |
[26:42] | Y’all finished with your case? | 你的案子结束了? |
[26:44] | Uh,I think so. | 我想是的 |
[26:46] | The man who was hit by a patrol car this morning turns out to have sliced his daughter’s throat | 今早被巡逻车撞死的那个人 在刺伤自己的儿子前 |
[26:50] | before he went out to stab his son. | 割断了女儿的喉咙 |
[26:52] | And he left behind an 11-year-old boy that I had to convince his daughter-in-law to take in for the holidays. | 留下一个11岁的男孩 我得说服他儿媳接孩子过节 |
[26:57] | – But now that that’s done,I think that we — all right,then. | – 但现在都搞定了 – 好了 那么 |
[27:00] | I think it is time for the blessing. | 我们开始祷告吧 |
[27:02] | Clay? | |
[27:03] | Well,unless you usually do it. | 平常是你做的吧 |
[27:04] | No,no. – All yours. | 别谦让 你来吧 |
[27:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:10] | Bless us,oh,lord,and these thy…Gifts. | 主啊 请保佑我们 和这些…礼物 |
[27:14] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:19] | So… Your case will be over by Christmas,right? | 那么… 你的案子圣诞节前能结案吧 |
[27:25] | Oh,I’m already done. | 哦 我已经结案了 |
[27:27] | Well,I need to figure out the exact time of the mother’s death, | 不过还得查出那位母亲确切的死亡时间 |
[27:30] | and I wish I felt better about the boy’s situation,but,um… | 我希望男孩的处境能好些 但是… |
[27:34] | But…Mama,you made enough food here for an army! | 但是… 妈妈 你做的菜够一个部队吃了! |
[27:37] | This is gonna be good! | 是不是很好 |
[27:39] | Wonderful meal,mama. | 晚餐真棒 妈妈 |
[27:41] | Pie for breakfast! | 早餐吃派哦! |
[27:42] | – Nighty-night!- Good night. | – 安安! – 晚安! |
[27:43] | Sounds good! | 听起来不错! |
[27:47] | I’m so glad you’re excited about them moving out here. | 他们搬过来让你激动 我真高兴 |
[27:52] | It’s been life-changing already. | 人生已经改变 |
[27:54] | And it’s not like they’ll be living with us. | 他们又不是一直和我们住一块 |
[27:56] | Just — just nearby. | 就住附近 |
[27:58] | Ahh,right here in L.A. All winter. | 就在洛杉矶 一整个冬天 |
[28:03] | Maybe spring. | 也许还有春天 |
[28:07] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[28:08] | If Delk disbands Major Crimes,maybe I could put in for a transfer to D.C. | 如果Delk解散了重案组 也许我可以申请调到华盛顿 |
[28:12] | Oh,forget that. | 哦 不行 |
[28:15] | We need something right now like Homeland Security going from orange to red. | 我们现在就需要对策 比如国土安全部警报从橙色变成红色 |
[28:22] | Is there anything special you want from Santa this year? | 今年圣诞你想要什么特别的吗? |
[28:26] | Maybe an Albanian translator. | 一个阿尔巴尼亚语翻译吧 |
[28:28] | Ohh,you are so hard to shop for. | 哦 你还真难伺候 |
[28:36] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[28:38] | Your father wanted to put up lawn ornaments.I lied. | 你父亲想点缀草坪 我撒了个谎 |
[28:41] | I told him the landlord wouldn’t allow them in the front. | 说房东不允许它们摆在前院 |
[28:50] | Oh,they brought Frosty! | 他们带来了Frosty! |
[28:54] | Look at you! | 看看你! |
[28:56] | Now it really is Christmas! | 现在真像是圣诞节了! |
[28:59] | Frosty! | |
[29:07] | Yes,Lieutenant? | 什么事 副队? |
[29:08] | Mm,yeah.Remember the case we solved last night? | 嗯 记得昨晚我们解决的案子吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah,well,Merry Christmas because Gabriel went and unsolved it. | 嗯 圣诞快乐 Gabriel把它变成未解决了 |
[29:19] | It’s not my fault! | 那不是我的错! |
[29:21] | What’s not your fault? | 什么不是你的错! |
[29:23] | Going through Anila Marku’s financials,I — Lieutenant Tao? | 我仔细查了Anila Marku的财务状况 陶副队你来说 |
[29:28] | At the time her father was attacking her brother,Anila was withdrawing cash from an atm. | 在她父亲袭击她哥哥时 Anila正在ATM机上取钱 |
[29:34] | So he couldn’t have killed her. | 所以他不可能杀她 |
[29:35] | Yeah,but banks — who knows if their clocks are even right? | 嗯 但是银行… 谁晓得他们的钟准不准啊? |
[29:40] | Okay,sorry. | 好吧 我道歉 |
[29:41] | But my ex-wife invited me to Christmas Eve dinner with the kids — the first time in six years. | 但我前妻邀请我和孩子共度圣诞夜晚餐 六年来的第一次 |
[29:45] | And I’m defrosting two turkeys. | 我在解冻两只火鸡 |
[29:46] | And my flight leaves in four hours,so arrivederci,roma. | 我的飞机四小时后就要起飞 所以再见了 罗马 |
[29:50] | Look,it’s not my fault that our time line just blew up. | 听着 时间线出了问题 又不是我的错 |
[29:52] | Yeah,but,Chief,you promised.You gave your word. | 但是 队长 你保证过的 你说过 |
[29:54] | You said we’d all be where we’re supposed to be at Christmas. | 你说我们圣诞节都会在该去的地方 |
[29:56] | And you are!You’re here. | 是的啊! 你们该在这里 |
[29:58] | Because there’s a murder,and it hasn’t been solved. | 因为有件谋杀案还未解决 |
[30:01] | And my mama makes enough food for 100,so y’all are invited over for Christmas dinner,okay? | 我妈妈做了足够100人吃的食物 所以你们都被邀请来我家吃圣诞晚餐 |
[30:07] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[30:10] | Looks like everybody gets holiday pay today. | 看来大家都能拿假日工资喽 |
[30:12] | Lieutenant Provenza,Aloha Bowl — my office,two hours. | Provenza副队 阿罗哈杯橄榄球赛 两小时后的到我办公室 |
[30:15] | Aloha means hello and goodbye. | Aloha的意思是”你好再见” |
[30:19] | Okay,so the Markus,they paid for an Internet connection, | Markus一家支付了网络连接费 |
[30:22] | but there’s no computer in their apartment. | 可他们公寓里没有电脑 |
[30:24] | It’s missing? | 丢了吗? |
[30:25] | That explains why there’s no phone. | 这就解释了为什么家里没有电话 |
[30:26] | It’s a lot cheaper to make overseas calls with a computer. | 用电脑打越洋电话要便宜多了 |
[30:29] | To a sister in Kosovo,maybe. | 也许是打给科索沃的妹妹 |
[30:31] | Excuse me,Chief. | 对了 队长 |
[30:32] | I got ahold of the principal at Skander’s school personally,and she just sent me the student roster. | 我私下联系了Skander学校的校长 她刚给我发来了学生的名单 |
[30:37] | There is no Rudy,Rudolpho,Rudolph. | 没有叫Rudy的 也没有Rudolpho Rudolph之类的 |
[30:40] | No Donner,no Blitzen. | 更没有Donner或是Blitzen |
[30:41] | Lieutenant! | 行了 副队! |
[30:42] | And when you look at Skander’s school record, | 而且Skander的档案里记载 |
[30:45] | it shows that the school issued him a laptop computer. | 学校给了他一台笔记本电脑 |
[30:47] | Okay,uh,Lieutenant Provenza,I want to talk to that boy again,please. Thank you. | 好吧 Provenza副队 我得和那男孩再谈一次 谢谢 |
[30:51] | Chief! | 副局长! |
[30:53] | Captain,I thought you were going to your parents’ for Christmas. | 队长 我还以为你去父母家过圣诞了呢 |
[30:56] | I am. | 正要去呢 |
[30:57] | They’re at their timeshare in Park City skiing with my kids. | 他们正在城市公园的度假房里 和我的孩子们一起滑雪 |
[31:01] | So your father must be feeling better? | 这么说来你父亲身体恢复了 |
[31:03] | Yes,it turns out it was just a really,really bad cold,and it’s all cleared up. | 原来只是一次非常非常严重的感冒 不过现在已经痊愈了 |
[31:07] | It’s a little Christmas miracle. | 真是一次小小的圣诞节奇迹 |
[31:09] | But I want to thank you for being so helpful. | 不过我还是要感谢你这么热心 |
[31:11] | And I have a little present for you. | 为此我准备了一点小礼物给你 |
[31:14] | Really? | 是吗? |
[31:15] | Oh,you shouldn’t have. | 你不用这么客气嘛 |
[31:17] | Oh,I’m sorry.It’s not that kind of present. | 抱歉 不是你想象中的那种礼物 |
[31:18] | It’s the 911 calls. | 是911电话记录 |
[31:21] | This is really interesting. | 很有意思 |
[31:22] | In the background,you can hear the two men arguing. | 电话背景声音里有两个男人在争吵 |
[31:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[31:26] | Except there’s all kinds of noise,plus they’re yelling in a foreign language, | 各种噪音 加上那两人用外语大喊大叫 |
[31:30] | so I sent it the tapes down to the sound lab for you, | 所以我帮你把带子送去语音实验室了 |
[31:33] | and who knows when they’ll have them ready,but,anyway,follow up,follow up! | 鬼知道他们什么时候能搞定 但是不管怎么说 你们要跟进 跟进哦! |
[31:36] | And,everyone,Merry Christmas! | 最后 各位 圣诞快乐! |
[31:39] | You too. | 同乐 |
[31:40] | And happy,happy new year! | 还有新年 新年快乐! |
[31:45] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[31:50] | Did I say that out loud? | 我大声说出来了? |
[31:51] | Go ahead — go ahead and have a seat. | 来吧 先坐下 |
[31:54] | This is the second time we’ve had to drop our kids with my parents in two days. | 把我们的孩子放在我父母家 这是两天来第二次了 |
[31:59] | Skander has been through enough. | Skander经历得够多了 |
[32:01] | What’s so pressing that it can’t wait until after Christmas? | 什么事这么急 不能等到圣诞节以后再说吗? |
[32:05] | Mrs.Marku,we have learned that Skander was not truthful | Marku夫人 我们发现Skander撒了谎 |
[32:07] | about where he was yesterday during his mother’s murder. | 在昨天他母亲被杀时他在哪里这问题上 他没说实话 |
[32:12] | Okay,wait a second. | 等一下 |
[32:14] | You brought us down here to question him? | 你们把我们带到这里是要审问他? |
[32:16] | No. | 不是 |
[32:17] | But I need him to tell me where he was during his mother’s murder, | 但我需要他告诉我 昨天他母亲被杀时他在哪里 |
[32:20] | and what happened to his computer. | 以及他的电脑哪里去了 |
[32:23] | Skander’s not responsible for her death.My father is. | Skander对她的死没有责任 有责任的是我父亲 |
[32:26] | Our investigation confirms that your sister was still alive when your father attacked you,so he didn’t kill her. | 我们调查确信 在你父亲袭击你的时候 你妹妹还活着 所以杀人的不是你父亲 |
[32:34] | If you’re insinuating Skander is somehow a suspect in his mother’s murder, | 如果你是在暗示Skander 是谋杀他母亲的嫌疑人之一 |
[32:38] | I’m officially letting you know,he has a lawyer — me. | 那么我正式通知你 我就是他的律师 |
[32:43] | And he’s not talking to you. | 而他不会告诉你任何事情 |
[32:46] | Mrs. Marku,I’m surprised. | Marku夫人 你真是令我震惊 |
[32:48] | Last night you were afraid to let Skander into your house. | 昨晚你还害怕让Skander进你家门 |
[32:51] | Because I didn’t want to have to explain to another child he’s lost his entire family. | 那是因为我不告诉另外一个孩子 他失去了整个家庭 |
[32:55] | But now I have no choice,because I certainly don’t trust you people do it. | 不过现在我别无选择 因为我非常 不信任你们这些人来处理这件事 |
[32:59] | Well,I need to know how he lost that family. | 我得知道他究竟是怎么失去家庭的 |
[33:02] | Yeah,well,that’s your job,not ours. | 没错 那是你的工作 而不是我们的 |
[33:12] | Look,I-I need your help. | 听着 我需要你们的帮助 |
[33:14] | Mr. and Mrs. Marku,please. | Marku先生 Marku夫人 求你们了 |
[33:17] | You — you are putting your family at risk! | 你们这是在拿自己的家人冒险! |
[33:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[33:25] | That — that boy is the only suspect I have in his mother’s murder,and he’s leaving the building! | 那个男孩是他母亲被害的唯一嫌疑人 可他现在却离开了这幢大楼! |
[33:29] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[33:31] | – Officer Butler,with me. – *** | – Butler警官 跟我来 – 遵命 |
[33:41] | Howdy,folks. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[33:44] | I’m,uh,Chief of Police William Pope. | 我是William Pope局长 |
[33:49] | So,you excited about Christmas,young man? | 小伙子 过圣诞节很兴奋吧 |
[33:54] | Okay,well,happy holidays to you folks. | 好吧 祝你们节日愉快 |
[33:56] | One second there,son. | 你等等 小子 |
[33:58] | – Excuse me! – Wait a minute. | – 嘿! – 等一下 |
[33:59] | – What are you doing? – You have no right to hold Skander! | – 你要干嘛? – 你们没有权利拘留Skander! |
[34:02] | Actually,I do.Because you,young man,are under arrest. | 我当然有 因为小伙子你被捕了 |
[34:23] | Back so soon?How were the slopes? | 这么快就回来了? 滑雪感觉如何? |
[34:26] | Did you just arrest a 10-year-old Albanian boy? | 你是不是刚刚逮捕了 一个10岁的阿尔巴尼亚男孩? |
[34:29] | Albanian-American boy.I thought he was 11. | 事实上是美籍阿尔巴尼亚男孩 我以为他是11岁 |
[34:31] | Yeah,11. | 是啊 11岁 |
[34:33] | About so high?Murder suspect? | 这么高? 那个谋杀嫌疑人? |
[34:35] | – Yes. – Yeah,I may have had something to do with that.Why? | – 没错 – 我的确逮捕了他 咋了? |
[34:38] | Because his aunt,Joan Marku,marched over to central division to file a kidnapping charge and a civil rights complaint. | 他的舅妈Joan Marku直接去总部 提出一份绑架控告和一份民权投诉 |
[34:46] | Well,that’s easy because he wasn’t kidnapped. | 小事一桩 因为他根本没有被绑架 |
[34:48] | He was arrested. | 而是被捕了 |
[34:49] | And he’s a juvenile,so he won’t even wind up in court where a lawyer could use a rights violation to threaten us. | 他是青少年 根本不能出现在法庭上 律师也就不能用侵权来威胁我们 |
[34:55] | Oh,well,she is threatening you currently with a rights violation. | 不巧 她现在正在用侵权来威胁你们 |
[35:00] | She identified herself as his lawyer,and you are denying him counsel. | 她说自己是他的律师 你们侵犯了他见律师的权利 |
[35:05] | Don’t worry.He ain’t talking. | 不用担心 他根本不肯开口说话 |
[35:07] | Well,I am talking,and you both better listen — | 那换我来说 你们好好听着 |
[35:11] | in the process of creating this miasma of officer-involved incidents, | 在这起影响极差的 涉及警务人员的事件中 |
[35:15] | did you also order someone to physically assault Armand Marku? | 你是否还命令他人 对Armand Marku进行了人身攻击? |
[35:20] | No.I prevented Mr.Marku from injuring his arm in the elevator door. | 没有 我只是保护Marku先生的手臂 不被电梯门挤到 |
[35:24] | The charges are without merit,and you may take that as my official statement. | 控告没有法律依据 你可以把这个作为我的官方声明 |
[35:28] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | I’m just gonna jot this down on my way back to the airport. | 我会在我回机场的路上记下这些的 |
[35:34] | Oh,wait. | 噢 对了 |
[35:35] | I can’t go to the airport yet because I have to file a report about you,to you, | 我去不了机场了 因为我 必须向您提交一份关于您的报告 |
[35:41] | and I have to interview the victim! | 我还必须和受害者做访谈! |
[35:44] | So where’s the boy?! | 那男孩现在在哪?! |
[35:46] | Wow,Mrs. Johnson,this looks delicious. | 哇哦 Johnson夫人 看上去太美味了 |
[35:49] | It’s just leftovers. | 只是些残羹冷炙罢了 |
[35:51] | Can you imagine cooking a meal in here? | 你能想象在这儿做一桌子菜吗? |
[35:54] | I guess if you brought in a broaster and a crock-pot. | 如果你们有烤箱和炖锅的话还凑活 |
[35:58] | Aren’t you hungry,Brenda Leigh? | 你不饿吗 Brenda Leigh? |
[36:00] | No,daddy. | 我不饿 老爸 |
[36:01] | Where’s Lieutenant Provenza? | Provenza副队呢? |
[36:03] | I’m bringing food for him and Skander,ma’am. | 我会把食物拿给他和Skander的 女士 |
[36:05] | Maybe black-eyed peas and fried okra will get him to talk. | 也许豇豆和炒秋葵能让他开口 |
[36:09] | Flynn: You know,this is crazy,Chief.Why don’t we just ask the kid if he did it? | 这太离谱了 队长 干嘛不直接问是不是他干的? |
[36:11] | What if he confesses? | 但如果他坦白了怎么办? |
[36:12] | He’s got a lawyer,but she’s not present. | 他有个不在场的律师 |
[36:15] | He’s a juvenile,but I don’t know… | 他是青少年 好吧我也不知道… |
[36:19] | Captain,I thought you were — | 队长 我还以为你去… |
[36:20] | not anymore.I am once again in a 72-hour reporting cycle | 去不了了 我再一次陷入了 72小时的写报告循环中 |
[36:24] | for an officer-related assault involving our acting Chief of Police, | 一起涉及警务人员的攻击事件 我们的Pope代理局长也牵涉其中 |
[36:28] | – and your suspect is my witness,so — oh,it’s a little Christmas miracle. | – 而你的嫌疑人则是我的目击证人 – 噢 简直就是个小小的圣诞奇迹 |
[36:32] | What is? | 什么意思? |
[36:33] | Well,we’re not sure if we can interview the boy,but you have to! | 我们不确定能审问这孩子 不过你能! |
[36:36] | Now,I-I’ve just got a couple questions I need you to ask. | 我有一堆问题需要你来问 |
[36:38] | Okay,listen — as soon as I finish asking my questions,I’ll ask some of yours, | 听着 一旦我问完自己的问题 就问你的 |
[36:42] | – but then I want a police escort to L.A.X. – Done. | – 但我要一辆警车送我去洛杉矶机场 – 成交 |
[36:51] | So,can you tell me which policeman pushed your Uncle? | 你能告诉我是哪个警察推了你舅舅吗? |
[36:56] | The bald one. | 秃头的那个 |
[36:59] | And then what happened? | 之后呢? |
[37:01] | If I say,will you let me go? | 如果我说了 你们能放我走吗? |
[37:03] | If you can tell me what happened after the policeman pushed your Uncle, | 如果你告诉我那警察 推了你舅舅之后发生的事 |
[37:07] | then,yes,I can help you go home. | 当然 我可以帮你回家 |
[37:12] | He didn’t push my Uncle. | 他没有推我舅舅 |
[37:15] | He didn’t? | 他没有? |
[37:18] | He punched him in the face,then took out his gun and pointed it at my head. | 他一拳打在我舅舅脸上 然后掏出枪顶着我的脑袋 |
[37:24] | Skander… Are you sure about that? | Skander…你确定是这样吗? |
[37:27] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[37:28] | Then he shoved me in a closet,put a blindfold on me,and told me to lie down on the floor. | 然后他把我推进一个小黑屋 蒙住我眼睛 让我趴在地上 |
[37:35] | Oh,God. | 哦 天呐 |
[37:38] | And then he tied me up and said he was gonna kill me. | 然后他把我绑起来 还说会杀了我 |
[37:42] | All those things crossed my mind. | 这些我的确都想过 |
[37:43] | – Brenda Leigh?- Mama,please,not now.- | – 妈妈 现在别说话 |
[37:46] | And then he kicked me stomach. | 然后他一脚踢在我肚子上 |
[37:53] | – It’s true!- Okay. O-kay. | – 我说的是真的! – 好的 好的 |
[37:56] | This is some very,very bad stuff. | 这真是够糟糕的啊 |
[38:00] | And that bald policeman is in big,big trouble. | 现在那秃头警察有大大的麻烦了 |
[38:07] | Oh,this isn’t helping me at all. | 这对我一点帮助都没有 |
[38:10] | You don’t really have to ask the boy questions. | 你不一定非要去问那个男孩问题 |
[38:12] | Mama,yes,I do. | 不 妈妈 我必须去 |
[38:14] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[38:14] | What I mean is whenever we had trouble with Charlie,we let her use Clay’s laptop. | 我的意思是 每次我们跟Charlie闹矛盾 我们都让她用Clay的笔记本电脑 |
[38:21] | When she was done,we’d read over some of her e-mails. | 她用过了 我们会查看她的一些邮件 |
[38:25] | Mama,you spied on Charlie?! | 妈妈 你们监视Charlie?! |
[38:27] | Oh,yes.Well,it was our computer,Brenda Leigh. | 当然 那可是我们的电脑啊 |
[38:31] | I know that sounds bad,but it’s not against the law. | 我知道这做法不太好 不过不犯法啊 |
[38:36] | Is it? | 对吗? |
[38:40] | All right,come on,come on.Have a seat. | 好吧 过来 坐这里 |
[38:42] | Now,there’s,uh,all kinds of games on there. | 那上面有各种游戏 |
[38:46] | Knock yourself out. | 随便玩 |
[38:49] | Only thing is,stay off the Internet. | 唯一一点 不要上网 |
[38:53] | Against police rules. | 那是违反警局规则的 |
[39:03] | Okay,so this is a mirror image of the commander’s computer, | 这是队长电脑的镜像图像 |
[39:06] | so we can track everything the boy’s doing as he does it. | 我们现在可以看到男孩干的任何事情 |
[39:16] | *** | 你在哪里? |
[39:21] | Okay,”saramed.” Is that some kind of Albanian name? | “Saramed”是阿尔巴尼亚名字吗? |
[39:25] | It’s an instant message tag. | 是即时消息的标签 |
[39:27] | Here he goes again. | 他又打字了 |
[39:40] | *** | 警察逮捕了我 外公死了 但是Armand舅舅还活着 |
[39:42] | So,I think he’s talking to his aunt. | 我猜他在和他的姑姑聊天 |
[39:44] | And if he is,why did he tell us she was in Kosovo? | 如果是这样 为什么他要说她在科索沃? |
[39:47] | He went into e-mail. | 他开始发邮件了 |
[39:53] | Sara Miller,St.Sebastian Hospital. | Sara Miller 圣塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[39:55] | All right,all right. I’ll call the hospital. | 好的 我去给医院打电话 |
[40:00] | *** | 警察把妈妈关在某个地方 |
[40:11] | ******* | 是血液食品的时候了 |
[40:14] | “Blood food”?What is he talking about? | “血液食品”? 他在说什么? |
[40:16] | I think that’s “feud,” not “food.” | 我猜大概是”血海深仇” 不是”血液食品” |
[40:19] | Joan Marku said something about family honor being sacred in Kosovo, | Joan Marku说过关于 在科索沃家族荣誉是庄严神圣的 |
[40:23] | that it was some kind of old code of justice that went back centuries. | 来自几个世纪前的古老法典 |
[40:28] | You know,I’m gonna look all that up on Wikipedia. | 我去维基百科查一下 |
[40:31] | Here,use my computer. | 用我的电脑吧 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:35] | Spoke to the hospital. | 刚刚联系过医院 |
[40:36] | There’s a Sara Marku Miller,who’s an R.N. there. | 是有个叫Sara Marku Miller的注册护士 |
[40:39] | Her husband died,but she kept his name. | 她丈夫去世后 她仍旧保留他的姓氏 |
[40:41] | And I have her address. | 我拿到她的地址了 |
[40:42] | So she’s been here the whole time. | 也就是说 她一直都在美国 |
[41:06] | Ms. Miller? It’s the police. | Miller小姐吗? 我们是警察 |
[41:09] | Sara? | |
[41:11] | Chief,I can’t make out anything inside. | 队长 我看不清里面 |
[41:13] | I hear music.Let’s break it down. | 我听到了音乐 闯进去吧 |
[41:18] | The side door was forced open. | 侧门是被强行打开的 |
[41:26] | Chief,in here. | 队长 来这里 |
[41:41] | I don’t know what this blood feud’s about,but no one else is gonna die from it. | 我不明白究竟是什么血海深仇 但是不能再有人为此而丧命了 |
[41:47] | Uh… Lieutenant,call Chief Pope. | 副队 打电话给Pope局长 |
[41:49] | Tell him we need 24-hour protection assigned to Joan,Armand,and Skander Marku. | 告诉他我们要对Joan Armand 和Skander Marku进行全天候保护 |
[41:53] | All of them. | 所有人都是 |
[41:55] | to be continued… | 未完待续… 汝若颜兮 琥珀时间 |