| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:32] | Oh, man, two blocks from the barn. | 不是吧 离车库才两个街区 | 
| [00:43] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头! | 
| [00:46] | Come on, man! | 不是吧! | 
| [00:51] | Put ’em out. You got anything sharp in your pockets? | 东西都交出来 口袋里有锋利物品吗? | 
| [00:54] | -You got anything sharp in your — no. | – 口袋里有没有锋利物品 – 没有 | 
| [00:59] | Hey, hey.Hey, where were you guys when I was getting robbed? | 嘿嘿嘿 我被抢劫的时候你们咋不在 | 
| [01:02] | You fight with him?Is that where the blood came from? | 你跟他搏斗了? 这血迹是那时候留下的? | 
| [01:05] | Yeah. But it didn’t stop him, though.He took everything I had.He took everything. | 没错 不过还是没能阻止他 我所有的东西都被他抢走了 | 
| [01:10] | Not everything. | 好像不是哦 | 
| [01:19] | That guy’s out there with a knife, and you’re gonna arrest me? | 那家伙带着刀在外面晃 你们却逮捕我? | 
| [01:22] | Since you don’t have any I.D., you want to give us a name, please? | 你没带身份证 能告诉我们你的姓名吗? | 
| [01:26] | Yeah, Pedro Street. | |
| [01:29] | 622 san pedro street | 圣佩德罗街622号 | 
| [01:31] | Well, Mr.street, you’re under arrest for possession of rock cocaine. | 好吧 Street先生 你由于藏有高纯度可卡因被捕了 | 
| [01:33] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 | 
| [01:35] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 | 
| [01:37] | You give up that right, you have the right to an attorney. | 若放弃这项权利 你有权获得律师的帮助 | 
| [01:40] | If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. | 如果你没有钱 我们将为你指定一名律师 | 
| [02:06] | We need to strip search you. Empty your pockets.Put everything in this container | 我们需要对你进行搜身 请把口袋里的所有东西放在这里 | 
| [02:10] | .Then remove your clothes, and turn around, please. | 然后脱光衣服 转过身去 | 
| [02:19] | Everything from your pockets. | 口袋里所有的东西 | 
| [02:20] | That is everything. | 都在这儿了 | 
| [02:22] | What about your car keys? | 你的车钥匙呢? | 
| [02:24] | What car keys? | 什么车钥匙? | 
| [02:51] | The guy was smoking crack on skid row.Had blood on his shirt. | 被捕时那家伙正在贫民区吸食可卡因 衬衫上有血迹 | 
| [02:55] | Gave us a fake name, then threw away his keys on the way to booking. | 他告诉我们假名字 还在来警局的路上扔了钥匙 | 
| [03:01] | He threw away the keys.We know his real name yet? | 他扔了钥匙 知道他的真名了吗? | 
| [03:05] | Thomas Arthur Gavin. | |
| [03:07] | The third.Aka “Trey.” No criminal history. | 三世 又名Trey 没有前科 | 
| [03:11] | Until today. | 今天就有了 | 
| [03:13] | But he does have…M-number fingerprints on file. | 不过档案中倒是有他的全部指纹 | 
| [03:15] | And they’re attached to his real-estate and investment-broker licenses. | 附在他的房产证和投资经纪人执照中 | 
| [03:19] | So, what am I investigating him for, Commander?Smoking crack without the right answers? | 我要调查他什么 队长 吸食可卡因导致答错问题吗? | 
| [03:23] | Look, Chief Delk has made it very clear. | 听着 Delk局长已经说的很清楚了 | 
| [03:25] | He doesn’t want specialized units like Major Crimes just sitting around. | 他不想重案组这种特殊部门无所事事 | 
| [03:30] | Unless there’s a victim I don’t know about, you’ve already made your arrest. | 除非这里还有我不知道的受害人存在 可是你们已经逮到他了啊 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah, but, Chief, you got to admit — it’s suspicious | 没错 但是队长 你得承认这很可疑 | 
| [03:36] | – | – a crackhead throwing away the key to a Mercedes? 一个瘾君子扔掉一辆奔驰车的钥匙? | 
| [03:43] | Okay.What other information do we have on our drug user? | 关于这个吸毒者 我们还了解些什么? | 
| [03:46] | Well, uh, Thomas Arthur Gavin III graduated from USC. | Thomas Arthur Gavin三世 毕业于南加州大学 | 
| [03:51] | And then he went on to UCLA, where he received an M.B.A. | 然后在加州大学洛杉矶分校获得 工商管理硕士学位 | 
| [03:55] | Not someone you expect to find on skid row. | 不像是能在贫民区找到的人 | 
| [03:57] | Yeah, but, you know, he defaulted on his credit cards after maxing them out, | 但是他透支信用卡之后拖欠还款 | 
| [04:00] | and earlier this year, he lost his house. | 今年上旬还失去了房屋所有权 | 
| [04:03] | Does he own a Mercedes? | 他有奔驰吗? | 
| [04:04] | He does not own a car at all. | 他根本没有车 | 
| [04:06] | The bank repossessed his BMW after the payments lapsed eight months ago. | 银行在八个月前收回了他的宝马 因为付款失效 | 
| [04:11] | Okay, so, how does a college-educated broker who used to own a house and a BMW end up on skid row? | 一个受过大学教育 曾拥有房子和宝马 的经纪人 是怎么落魄到贫民区的呢? | 
| [04:18] | Addiction doesn’t discriminate, Chief. | 毒瘾面前人人平等 队长 | 
| [04:20] | Park Avenue to park bench.It can happen to anyone. | 从奢华的派克大街落魄到公园长凳 这事可能发生在任何人身上 | 
| [04:22] | Yes, but addiction isn’t a crime, Lieutenant. | 没错 但是毒瘾不代表犯罪 副队 | 
| [04:31] | Okay…Lieutenant Provenza, could you please… | 好吧 Provenza副队 你能否… | 
| [04:34] | -I got it. -Thank you very much…. | – 放着我来 – 非常感谢 | 
| [04:37] | Go to a Mercedes-Benz dealer, have 20 copies of this key made, | 去见一下奔驰经销商 配20把这钥匙 | 
| [04:40] | organize a grid search where Mr.Gavin was picked up? | 在Gavin先生被捕的地方 进行一次格点搜查? | 
| [04:43] | See if, uh, we can locate this vehicle. | 看看能不能找到这辆车 | 
| [04:45] | Babysitting 20 patrol officers running around hitting the panic button — my kind of day. | 带着20名巡查官采取紧急行动 轮到我表现了 | 
| [04:50] | -Thanks a lot, Chief. -Well, you are very welcome. | – 非常感谢 队长 – 不客气 | 
| [04:52] | Lieutenant Tao, Detective Sanchez, would y’all please check with missing persons, | 陶副队 Sanchez警探 你们能否核对一下失踪人口 | 
| [04:55] | see if there is a report with a Mercedes attached to it? | 看看是否有和奔驰有关的报告? | 
| [04:59] | You got it, Chief. | 这就办 队长 | 
| [05:00] | It will take a couple of days, but do you want me to get the blood on the shirt analyzed for DNA? | 需要我送衬衫上的血迹做DNA检验吗? 尽管可能得花上几天工夫 | 
| [05:03] | Yes, I do.Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [05:06] | Uh, so…Mr.Gavin — where did you put him? | 那么…你们把Gavin先生安顿在哪里? | 
| [05:09] | Interview room 1. | 1号审讯室 | 
| [05:11] | Guy’s coming down from crack, Chief. Has a tough road ahead. | 那家伙的可卡因药力刚刚过去 队长 不好办啊 | 
| [05:14] | Well, maybe you can help him out. | 好吧 或许你能帮帮他 | 
| [05:16] | So I’ll find out about the keys and bloody shirt. | 这样我就能问他钥匙和染血衬衫的事了 | 
| [05:18] | Detective Gabriel, would you please listen in on my interview, | Gabriel警探 来听一下我的审讯 | 
| [05:21] | follow up on our little crackhead’s story? | 看看这位瘾君子的说辞吧 | 
| [05:23] | Buzz, uh, earwiggy thing, please? | Buzz 找个耳麦给我 | 
| [05:31] | Mr.Gavin.Good morning.I’m deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | Gavin先生 早上好 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 | 
| [05:37] | How are you feeling this morning? | 今早感觉如何? | 
| [05:40] | Not good. | 不咋地 | 
| [05:41] | Smoking crack will do that to you. | 吸食可卡因就是这样 | 
| [05:44] | – Mr. Gavin – – it’s Trey.You can call me Trey. | – Gavin先生 – Trey 叫我Trey就行 | 
| [05:50] | I’m sorry to ask, but can I get… Can I get some chocolate? | 抱歉问一下 我能不能…要些巧克力? | 
| [05:55] | You know, it helps me when I’m like this. | 它能帮我缓解现在的状况 | 
| [05:58] | Sure, we’ll have that brought in for you right away. | 当然 我们会尽快给你拿来的 | 
| [06:02] | And some more coffee, too. | 还有咖啡 | 
| [06:03] | I guess that’s me.Now I’m waiting on crackheads.Excuse me. | 估计是说我呢 我要去服侍瘾君子 走啦 | 
| [06:08] | -Since you’re getting coffee anyway, could you – – no. | – 既然你去拿咖啡 能不能顺便… – 不行 | 
| [06:11] | But in the meantime…I need to ask you a few questions. | 与此同时…我要问你一些问题 | 
| [06:16] | – Questions about what?- – About what happened on skid row. | – 关于什么? – 关于在贫民区发生的一切 | 
| [06:25] | I can’t believe I did it. Why’d I do it again, huh?Why? | 真不敢相信我都干了什么 我怎么又重蹈覆辙了 为什么? | 
| [06:31] | Why’d you do what? | 你做了什么? | 
| [06:32] | Why’d I smoke again? I was doing so good.I worked so hard… | 为什么我又复吸了? 我一直表现很好 我很努力… | 
| [06:38] | To straighten myself out, and now I’m — now I’m back not knowing where I’m gonna sleep tonight. | 让自己改正 而现在我又回到了 不知今晚寄宿何处的窘境 | 
| [06:43] | Oh, don’t you worry about that.We’ll find a place for you. | 不用担心 我们会给你安排地方的 | 
| [06:45] | No, I need to go home to straighten it out. | 不 我得回家 才能摆脱这些 | 
| [06:47] | Okay, but my parents — they won’t let me. | 但我的父母 他们不让我回去 | 
| [06:50] | Band I-I-I get it. I-I-I let them down again, but… | 我能理解 我又让他们失望了 但是… | 
| [06:54] | Those people there — they were treating me like I was a criminal, and I couldn’t stay there anymore. | 那里的人们 像对待罪犯一样对待我 我待不下去了 | 
| [06:58] | I-I-I just — I couldn’t. | 我就是- 我不能 | 
| [06:59] | Stay where, Trey? | 待在哪里 Trey? | 
| [07:00] | The Credence Recovery Center.It’s some rehab, you know? | 信念康复中心 类似于戒毒所 知道吗 | 
| [07:03] | My parents — they told me that if — if I didn’t stay there that they would never talk to me again. | 我父母对我说 如果我不留在那 他们就再也不跟我说话 | 
| [07:08] | But you should see the way that they treat these people there. | 你应该看看他们是如何对待我们的 | 
| [07:12] | You know, they’re yelling at me, and they’re — they’re calling me worthless. | 他们对我大喊大叫 还称我是废物 | 
| [07:17] | Well, we’re gonna call that rehab right now, give ’em a talkin’ to. | 我们会立刻打电话给那个康复中心 和他们谈谈 | 
| [07:20] | They’re not doctors — these people — th’re not.They’re — they’re — they’re con artists. | 他们不是医生 他们就是…骗子 | 
| [07:24] | You know, they take my dad’s money, and then they act like i work for them. | 他们收了我父亲的钱 却把我当成了劳动力 | 
| [07:29] | Detective Gabriel’s checking on Credence Recovery center now, Chief. | Gabriel警探去查信念康复中心了 队长 | 
| [07:32] | You know, and I tried to tell my parents. | 我尝试告诉我的父母 | 
| [07:33] | I said, “you’re getting ripped off,” you know?But — but they wouldn’t even come and visit me. | “你们被骗了” 但他们根本都不来看我 | 
| [07:39] | Well, maybe I could talk to your parents for you. | 或许我可以替你和你的父母谈谈 | 
| [07:46] | -Would you — would you, please? -I would. | – 真的吗? 真的可以吗? – 我会的 | 
| [07:50] | Would you tell them that — that I’m sorry, okay?And that I will get help somewhere else? | 你能不能告诉他们 我很抱歉 但我能在别的地方得到帮助的 | 
| [07:54] | Maybe a hospital or something. | 也许去医院什么的 | 
| [07:56] | Okay.Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [07:58] | But first you need to tell me about that Mercedes key… | 但是首先 你得告诉我 奔驰车钥匙 | 
| [08:02] | And the blood on your shirt. | 和你衬衫上血迹的来源 | 
| [08:03] | That police officer — he kept sticking those keys in my face, | 那个警察 他一直把钥匙往我脸上戳 | 
| [08:06] | and he kept saying that they were mine, but they weren’t mine. | 坚持说是我的 但那真不是 | 
| [08:08] | That police office smear blood on your shirt, too? | 你衬衫上的血迹也是那警察弄的吗? | 
| [08:12] | I know you had those keys, ’cause your fingerprints were on them. | 我知道你曾有那些钥匙 因为那上面有你的指纹 | 
| [08:15] | We were able to get fingerprints from the keys? | 我们能从钥匙上的提取指纹了? | 
| [08:19] | Yeah, i can’t help you, Trey. | 我帮不了你 Trey | 
| [08:20] | If all you’re gonna do is lie to me, then we are finished here. | 如果你只是对我说谎 那我们到此为止 | 
| [08:22] | You need to decide — do you want my help or not? | 选择权在你 你是否需要我的帮助 | 
| [08:29] | Excuse me, Chief. | 打扰一下 队长 | 
| [08:33] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [08:35] | Chief, do you have a second, please? | 队长 能出来一下吗? | 
| [08:44] | I want you to think about what I said, Trey. | 我希望你能考虑一下我的话 Trey | 
| [08:46] | If I’m gonna help you with your mom and dad, I need the truth about what happened. | 如果要我在你父母的事情上帮忙 我得听实话 | 
| [08:56] | What is it? | 什么事情? | 
| [08:57] | Chief, so, Trey was at Credence Recovery Center for three weeks. | 队长 Trey在信念康复中心待了3周 | 
| [09:00] | Now, his parents — they paid the bill. | 他的父母支付了费用 | 
| [09:02] | But his stay wasn’t court-ordered, so he could leave whenever he wanted, | 但这并不是法院强制的 因此他可以随时离开 | 
| [09:05] | which he did last night at about 10:00 p.m. | 于是他在昨晚10点的时候这么做了 | 
| [09:08] | Okay. So he’s telling the truth about that much.What about this, uh, Recovery Center? | 好吧 至少这些他没撒谎 这个康复中心怎么样? | 
| [09:13] | They’re known for their tough-love approach, but it’s not a con. | 他们以”严厉是爱”的管理方式出名 但并不是骗子 | 
| [09:18] | Okay.Let me finish up with the rest of Trey’s story. | 好吧 我接着去听Trey的说辞 | 
| [09:22] | Let’s see where it leads us. | 看看还能有什么进展 | 
| [09:27] | I thought about what you said.If I tell you everything, can you promise to — to get my mom to talk to me? | 我考虑过了 如果我坦白一切 你能不能保证让我妈妈来跟我谈谈? | 
| [09:35] | Yes, I will.I promise. | 我会的 我保证 | 
| [09:39] | Okay, because when I tell you everything, I’m gonna need protection. | 一旦我坦白一切 我要求申请保护 | 
| [09:43] | Protection from whom? | 你害怕的是谁? | 
| [09:45] | There’s this guy on the streets — “Sarge” — that’s what he goes by.It’s what he calls himself. | 贫民区有个家伙 自称”巡警Sarge” | 
| [09:50] | He’s the guy that robbed me.He took everything that I had. | 打劫我的就是这家伙 他抢走了我的全部家当 | 
| [09:54] | He took my wallet He took my money. | 我的钱包 我的钱 | 
| [09:56] | Trey, when you were arrested, you had a bag of crack in your pocket. | Trey 你被捕的时候 口袋里有一包可卡因 | 
| [09:59] | That’s because when I buy the crack, I split it up, okay? | 那是因为我买了可卡因之后 就分成了小包 | 
| [10:01] | And I-I put it in — in different places in case something like that happens to me, | 我把它们放在了不同地方 以防发生这样的事 | 
| [10:05] | if I — if I get robbed by Sarge. | 万一Sarge又来抢呢 | 
| [10:07] | He’s done this before?Rob you? | 他以前这么干过? 抢劫你? | 
| [10:09] | -Yes. -“Sarge”?Does he have another name? | – 没错 – Sarge? 他还有别的名字吗? | 
| [10:11] | I don’t — I don’t know.But he picks on everybody, okay?It’s not just me. | 我不知道 但他见谁抢谁 不只是我 | 
| [10:15] | He’s got a knife, and he’ll take everything that you have. | 他带着刀 抢走你身上的所有东西 | 
| [10:17] | You know, and the cops, they know about him, right? | 警察也都知道他 | 
| [10:20] | But they just keep — they keep putting him back out there! | 但他们就是一次又一次把他放出去! | 
| [10:22] | Chief, I’ll speak to the mounted unit, see if they know this “Sarge. | 队长 我会和骑警队联系 看他们知不知道这个Sarge | 
| [10:26] | ” If he exists, they’ll bring him in. | 如果真有此人 他们会把他带来的 | 
| [10:28] | So when Sarge — when he came up to me this time, I decided I was gonna fight back a little bit, you know? | 所以 这次Sarge来打劫的时候 我决定要小小还击一下 | 
| [10:32] | And when I made him bleed, he pulled out a knife. | 我把他打出血后 他就掏出了刀子 | 
| [10:36] | What about the keys? | 这和钥匙有什么关系? | 
| [10:37] | The keys fell out of his pocket when we were fighting. He didn’t notice. | 我们打架的时候 钥匙从他兜里掉了出来 他没注意到 | 
| [10:41] | So I…I picked them up.You know, because I thought maybe I’ll find that car. | 所以我捡了起来 我以为我可能会找到那辆车 | 
| [10:45] | Right?Maybe — maybe I’ll take something from him.Maybe have a place to sleep. | 或许我也能拿走些他的东西 或许还能有个睡觉的地方 | 
| [10:53] | I’m telling you — if — if he finds out that I told you that he robbed me, | 我告诉你 如果他发现 是我告诉你他抢了我的事 | 
| [10:57] | he is gonna come after me, seriously, okay? | 他肯定会来找我的 真的 | 
| [11:00] | Now, don’t you worry.We’re gonna protect you from Sarge.I promise. | 不用担心 我们会保护你 不受Sarge威胁的 我保证 | 
| [11:07] | What now? | 又怎么了? | 
| [11:08] | Now, tell me where you found the car. | 告诉我你在哪找到那辆车的 | 
| [11:11] | I didn’t have time to look. I got high. Then I got arrested. | 我根本没时间去找 我吸了毒 然后被捕了 | 
| [11:21] | Chief Johnson, can I speak to you for a moment? | Johnson副局长 能跟你说几句话吗? | 
| [11:28] | Chief…Lieutenant Tao and I ran a batch for stolen Mercedes reported | 队长 我和陶副队 核对了一大堆被盗奔驰的报告 | 
| [11:32] | between 8:00 p.m.And 6:00 a.m.this morning. | 失窃时间在昨晚8点到今晨6点之间的 | 
| [11:35] | We only got one hit.A Kevin Adams in Studio City reported | 只有一辆符合特征 是斯蒂迪奥城 一个叫Kevin Adams的人报的案 | 
| [11:38] | his vehicle missing around 4:00 a.m.this morning. | 说今晨4点左右他的车不见了 | 
| [11:41] | Okay, how do we know it’s his Mercedes we have the keys to? | 好吧 我们怎么知道 这就是他那部车的钥匙? | 
| [11:43] | Well, Lieutenant Tao is at his house right now, | 陶副队现在就在他家 | 
| [11:45] | and Mr.Adams’ set of keys matches exactly the set of keys that Trey had in his pocket. | 而且Adam先生那套钥匙 和Trey口袋里的完全吻合 | 
| [11:51] | Where’s Mr.Adams now? | Adam先生现在在哪儿 | 
| [11:52] | Tao’s driving him in. | 陶正开车带他过来 | 
| [11:54] | -Okay.- –But there’s something else, Chief. | – 好的 – 头儿 还有个情况 | 
| [11:57] | Meet Kimberly Anne Adams. | 这是Kimberly Anne Adams | 
| [12:02] | She borrowed his father’s Mercedes last night around 7:30 p.m. | 昨晚7点半左右她开走了老爸的奔驰 | 
| [12:05] | Never came home. | 至今未归 | 
| [12:07] | So we’re not just looking for a stolen car anymore. | 所以现在要找的不只是失窃车辆了 | 
| [12:20] | Okay, Kimberly Adams.Age 22. | 好 Kimberly Adams 22岁 | 
| [12:23] | Buzz, would you please see to it that Lieutenant Provenza gets a copy of this photograph | Buzz 请你给Provenza副队 一张她的照片副本 | 
| [12:26] | and the license plate from the missing Mercedes?He’s gonna need that for his search. | 和失窃奔驰车的牌照 他搜查时用得到 | 
| [12:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 队长 | 
| [12:31] | Okay, so what do we know, gentlemen? | 好吧 先生们 现在我们掌握了哪些情况? | 
| [12:32] | Miss Adams was a fourth-year Pepperdine University student living at home — no criminal record. | Adams小姐在裴普丹大学念大四 走读 没有犯罪记录 | 
| [12:37] | Okay. Detective? | 好的 警探你呢? | 
| [12:38] | Yeah, Chief, I ran miss Adams’ financials, | 队长 我查了Adams的财务状况 | 
| [12:40] | and the only activity in the last 72 hours is an atm withdrawal in Hollywood last night for $100, | 过去72小时中的唯一一次交易是昨晚 在好莱坞的提款机取了100块 | 
| [12:45] | which is her student account’s daily limit. | 她的学生账户每日提款限额也就这么多 | 
| [12:48] | Okay, Chief, I got the file on Sarge, the guy that Trey Gavin claims robbed him. | 队长 我拿到了这个Sarge的档案 就是Trey声称打劫他的那个家伙 | 
| [12:53] | Yeah, aka Edward Cain.Dishonorably discharged from the army. | 他叫Edward Cain 曾被部队开除 | 
| [12:57] | He lives in an S.R.O.downtown off of sixth, | 现住在市区第六大道附近的单间 | 
| [13:00] | and he has nine prior arrests for robbing the crackheads of skid row. | 之前因在贫民区抢劫吸毒者9次被捕 | 
| [13:03] | Chief, if he’s been arrested nine times, it means Sarge probably robs people down there every day. | 队长 如果他已经被抓过9次 就说明他每天都在那儿干类似勾当 | 
| [13:07] | The D.A. never pressed charges? | 检察官没有提出上诉? | 
| [13:09] | The victims disappear — too high, too drunk. | 受害人都消失了 要么正嗑药嗑到爽 要么醉成一滩泥 | 
| [13:11] | Or they move to a new cardboard box. | 要么挪到别处猫着 | 
| [13:13] | Listen, our mounties say they can find the guy easy.Do you want him here? | 骑警说这人并不难找 你想把他弄来? | 
| [13:16] | Yes, please.Detective Sanchez, would you please assist the mounted unit in picking up Mr.Cain? | 没错 Sanchez警探 请你协助骑警把Cain先生带来 | 
| [13:21] | But without a fight, please.If there’s wounds on him, I want to make sure they’re from last night. | 但别打起来 如果他身上有伤 我希望那是昨晚留下来的 | 
| [13:25] | Sure, Chief.I’ll play nice. | 当然 头儿 我会客客气气地 | 
| [13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢! | 
| [13:28] | Chief Johnson, Lieutenant Provenza with an update. | Johnson队长 Provenza副队有情况报告 | 
| [13:31] | Lieutenant, please tell me you found something. | 副队 告诉我你找到车了 | 
| [13:34] | Well, we’ve been searching for the Mercedes all morning, | 我们整个上午都在找那辆奔驰 | 
| [13:36] | Chief, and the one thing I can tell you for sure is where it isn’t. | 我能确切告诉你的是 那辆车不在什么地方 | 
| [13:39] | But, I, uh…I do have the photo you sent over. | 但是 嗯…我拿到了你给我的照片 | 
| [13:42] | Yes.Kimberly Adams. | 那是Kimberly Adams | 
| [13:43] | You’re looking for her father’s car, | 你在找的是她父亲的车 | 
| [13:45] | but she was driving it last night, so now you’re looking for her, too. | 但昨晚她把车开走了 所以现在得连她一起找 | 
| [13:49] | So, officially, this is…Now more than just a missing vehicle. | 所以 现在还真的 不只是丢部车的事儿了 | 
| [13:54] | We are treating it as a carjacking at the moment, | 目前我们姑且当做劫车案件处理 | 
| [13:56] | but while you’re out there looking, why don’t you ask… | 不过既然你还在搜索 不妨顺便问一下 | 
| [13:59] | Why don’t you ask people if they… | 问一下是否有人… | 
| [14:01] | Have seen the young woman in the vicinity?Keep me posted. | 在附近见过这姑娘 有情况及时汇报 | 
| [14:08] | Marcus?Uh, we need to triple the personnel on the grid. | Marcus 我们得把搜索队人数增加到三倍 | 
| [14:13] | And you make sure every officer on patrol out there has a picture of this girl in their hands. | 并保证所有的执勤巡警都拿到 这女孩儿的照片 | 
| [14:29] | Chief, this is Mr.Kevin Adams.It’s his Mercedes we’re looking for. | 队长 这位是Kevin Adams先生 我们就是在找他的车 | 
| [14:32] | And the only reason…That I reported it stolen is | 我之所以选择车辆报失 | 
| [14:35] | because you folks told me that I had to wait 72 hours | 是因为你们告诉我 72小时之后 | 
| [14:38] | before my daughter could be considered legally missing. | 才能将我女儿视作失踪 | 
| [14:43] | Now, the police will search for my car, but they won’t search for my little girl. | 现在 警方在找我的车 却不去找我女儿 | 
| [14:47] | Why aren’t you looking for her? | 你们为什么不去找她? | 
| [14:48] | We are, Mr.Adams. We’re searching for her right now, but we need your help. | 我们在找 Adams先生 现在就在找她 但我们需要您协助 | 
| [14:54] | Well, I brought some pictures from our trip to Big Bear. | 我带来些我们去大熊市旅行时的照片 | 
| [14:58] | Got her passport and birth certificate — I don’t know what you folks need. | 还带了她的护照和出生证明 我不知道你们需要什么 | 
| [15:01] | Okay.Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [15:03] | Sir?Please. | 先生 请坐下 | 
| [15:08] | Do you know where your daughter was going last night?What part of town? | 您知不知道您女儿昨晚 要去城区的什么地方? | 
| [15:11] | No.Just out.She was going out. | 不 只知道她要出去 就这样 | 
| [15:13] | Do you remember what your daughter was wearing? | 您记不记得她当时穿什么衣服? | 
| [15:15] | A dress.I’ve been trying to remember the color — blue, black — I-I-I don’t know. | 一条裙子 我试着回忆起颜色 蓝色或者黑色 我… 我不知道 | 
| [15:19] | How about any distinguishing mar?Scars, tattoos? | 她身上有什么特殊记号吗? 疤痕? 纹身? | 
| [15:23] | No tattoos. | 她没有纹身 | 
| [15:26] | She has, a, uh, a scar from an appendectomy when she was 15. It’s very small. | 她15岁时做过阑尾切除手术 留下一道疤 很小 | 
| [15:30] | Was she with anyone — a boyfriend, someone from school, perhaps? | 她当时与谁一起吗? 男朋友 学校同学什么的? | 
| [15:33] | No, not when she left the house, no. | 没有 她离开家时是一个人 | 
| [15:35] | Was she meeting up with anyone? | 她是要与什么人碰面吗? | 
| [15:38] | I didn’t ask.I didn’t ask. | 我没问 我没问 | 
| [15:44] | I…Look, she’s — she’s 22. | 我…你看 她已经 她已经22岁了 | 
| [15:46] | I mean, I can’t follow her out the door every time she leaves. | 我是说 不可能她每次出门我都跟着 | 
| [15:49] | It was just a normal night. | 那晚只是跟往常一样 | 
| [15:52] | She asked me if she could use the car like she always does, and… | 她问能不能开车出去 就像往常那样 | 
| [15:57] | I asked her if she needed some money like I always do. | 我问她需不需要带点钱. | 
| [16:00] | She said she’d be okay. | 她说没关系 | 
| [16:02] | Prob– probably ’cause she, uh, she has one of my credit cards on her. | 也许…是因为她带着一张我的信用卡 | 
| [16:08] | What credit card is that sir? | 什么信用卡 先生? | 
| [16:09] | Well, the American express was in the name “K.Adams.” Kim and her father have the same first initial. | 这张美国运通卡是在”K Adams”名下 Kim和她父亲名字首字母一样 | 
| [16:14] | Even if someone asked her for I.D., she’d still be able to use it. | 及时有人要查看她的身份证 她仍然可以用这张卡 | 
| [16:17] | So what did you guys find? | 你们发现什么了? | 
| [16:18] | Okay.So…About four hours after the $100 atm withdrawal, | 那么…就在ATM机提现4小时后 | 
| [16:23] | there was a transaction on the AMEX for $114 at a club | 这张运通卡上有一笔114美元的交易 地点是好莱坞 | 
| [16:27] | in Hollywood called “purple” for eight lemon drop martinis. | 一个名为“紫色”的俱乐部 消费了8杯柠檬马蒂尼 | 
| [16:30] | That’s $14.25 a drink. | 那可是14块两毛五一杯啊 | 
| [16:33] | How do you do that so fast? | 你怎么算得那么快? | 
| [16:34] | Eight drinks for a girl her size? | 她那么小的人 喝8杯? | 
| [16:36] | That might explain why she never made it home. | 可能就是因为这样才没回家 | 
| [16:39] | I don’t think they were all for her.The bar records say she bought the drinks two at a time. | 我认为不是她一个人喝的 酒吧记录显示 她每次买两杯 | 
| [16:44] | Okay.So Kim was drunk, maybe… | 那么 Kim喝醉了 也许… | 
| [16:47] | But that Hollywood nightclub is awfully far away from skid row. | 但那家好莱坞俱乐部 和贫民区离得忒远 | 
| [16:51] | Yeah, far from skid row, maybe, but not far from Credence Recovery Center, Trey’s rehab. | 的确 离贫民区也许很远 但离Trey所在的信念康复中心很近 | 
| [16:58] | What? | 什么? | 
| [17:01] | It’s about four Miles. | 大约4英里 | 
| [17:02] | That’s an awfully long walk. | 那可是很长一段路 | 
| [17:03] | This is bullshit!—Where do you want him, Chief? | – 这全是鬼扯! – 头儿 你想把他搁哪儿? | 
| [17:06] | This is police brutality!You hear me?! | 这是警察暴行! 你们听到没?! | 
| [17:08] | -Interview room 2.- –Shut the hell up! | – 2号审讯室 – 给我把嘴闭上! | 
| [17:10] | You listen to me!Pigs! | 给我听着! 你们这群猪! | 
| [17:12] | Yeah, we heard you the entire way here! | 我们一路都听着呐! | 
| [17:13] | You’re strip searching veterans!Pigs! | 居然给退伍老兵搜身! 蠢猪! | 
| [17:16] | Detective Sanchez, I said, “do not fight with Sarge. | Sanchez警探 我说过 别跟他打起来 | 
| [17:18] | “- I told him that. -So what happened? | – 我跟他说了 – 然后呢? | 
| [17:20] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他听不进去 | 
| [17:21] | Chief, it’s just pepper spray.He’ll live. | 队长 只是胡椒喷雾而已 他死不了 | 
| [17:24] | We didn’t find any recent wounds on Sarge’s body, Chief, but… | Sarge身上没什么新伤 队长 但是 | 
| [17:30] | This is the stuff he had in his pockets. | 这东西在他的口袋里 | 
| [17:32] | Ah, a stiletto.That’s never good. | 啊 匕首 准不是什么好事 | 
| [17:34] | Trey’s wallet. | Trey的钱包 | 
| [17:36] | So Sarge did rob him. He was telling the truth about that. | 所以Sarge的确抢了Trey 这点他没撒谎 | 
| [17:40] | Trey has no criminal record. | Trey没有前科 | 
| [17:42] | So, Chief, why did he ditch the keys to the Mercedes? | 队长 那他干嘛要扔掉奔驰车钥匙? | 
| [17:45] | Why would he ditch the keys? | 他干嘛扔钥匙? | 
| [17:46] | If a murderer was on his way to booking and he did that, what would you think? | 如果一个杀人犯正被带回局里 而他扔了车钥匙 你会怎么想? | 
| [17:49] | I would think I really needed to find that car, and we’re looking for it. | 我想我必须要找到那部车 而我们正在找 | 
| [17:52] | Chief…There is a girl who is missing who may still be alive, and frankly, | 队长 现在一个女孩儿失踪 而且可能还活着 老实说 | 
| [17:57] | -I think it might be better – – you think I should go and ask | – 我觉得最好… – 你觉得我现在该去问问Trey | 
| [17:59] | Trey if he kidnapped Kim Adams or murdered her? | 他是绑架了Kim Adams还把她给杀了? | 
| [18:02] | He’d invoke his rights faster than he fell off the wagon, and I’d never get to ask about that girl. | 恐怕没等下次毒瘾发作 他就会找个律师 到时我也没办法问出那女孩儿的下落 | 
| [18:07] | Now, Trey gave us a good reason for throwing away those keys. | 目前 Trey对扔掉钥匙的解释很合理 | 
| [18:10] | Before I ask him any more questions, I need to know the answers. | 在问他更多的问题之前 我首先需要知道答案 | 
| [18:13] | Now I’m gonna go interview this Sarge person.Do you mind? | 现在 我得去会会这个Sarge 你介意吗? | 
| [18:36] | Yes, this is Detective David Gabriel, Major Crimes. | 我是重案组的David Gabriel警探 | 
| [18:39] | May I speak to Chief pope, please? | 我有事想跟Pope局长说 | 
| [18:50] | Mr.Cain, my name is — I don’t care what your name is! | – Cain先生 我叫– – 我才不管你叫什么! | 
| [18:52] | I’m Sarge, and this is bullshit! | 我叫Sarge 这些全是狗屁! | 
| [18:55] | Settle down, Cain. | 冷静 Cain | 
| [18:56] | You settle down, man!You ever been pepper sprayed in the face? | 你才需要冷静 伙计! 你被人往脸上喷过胡椒吗? | 
| [18:59] | You want more, I have more.We’ll spray you again, no problem. | 你还想来点吗 我这里多得是 想再挨一次喷完全没问题 | 
| [19:01] | As I was saying…Mr.Cain, my name is Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 如刚才所说…Cain先生 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson副局长 | 
| [19:05] | You’ve met Detective Sanchez here. We’ve got a few questions for you. | 这位Sanchez警探你已经见过了 我们有几个问题想问你 | 
| [19:08] | The right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [19:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都可能作为呈堂证供 | 
| [19:13] | You have the right to speak to an attorney… | 你有权聘请一位律师… | 
| [19:14] | I take it these are the two suspects in the case you’re worried about, Detective? | 我想这就是你所担心的那个案子 的两个嫌疑人了 警探? | 
| [19:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 局长 | 
| [19:21] | All right, well, before, uh, we talk about your concerns, | 好吧 在我们讨论你的担心之前 | 
| [19:23] | I’d like to know why a set of lost car keys escalated into a tactical alert. | 我想知道为什么一串失窃车的钥匙 会升级为战术预警 | 
| [19:28] | Why is all of central bureau out looking for a missing car | 为什么整个总局的人都跑出去 找一辆失窃的车子 | 
| [19:30] | and a girl who may very well just be hung over somewhere? | 还有一个兴许在某处宿醉的女孩 | 
| [19:34] | Oh, you know…A hunch. | 嗯 你知道的…感觉 | 
| [19:35] | Well, I’m not sure that’s gonna be enough for Chief Delk. | 我可不确定这理由 对Delk局长来说够充分 | 
| [19:39] | Why do you care what Delk thinks? | 你干嘛介意Delk怎么想? | 
| [19:40] | Because Chief Johnson asked me to care about it. | 因为Johnson副局长让我介意的 | 
| [19:44] | You know…It’s a little early for you to start acting like I don’t matter anymore. | 要知道…现在认为我无关紧要 还为时尚早 | 
| [19:50] | I mean, you may be right.But then again, you may be wrong. | 我的意思是 你也许是对的 但话说回来 你也许错了 | 
| [19:54] | And while you’re thinking about that, | 在你琢磨这件事的同时 | 
| [19:55] | why don’t you explain to me why you brought what looks like a crack case to Major Crimes? | 请解释一下 为什么重案组 会接这种简单的吸毒案? | 
| [20:00] | I just thought it was better to look busy. | 我只是觉得忙一点比较好 | 
| [20:04] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的? | 
| [20:06] | Well, hey, what do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么? | 
| [20:10] | I mean, why not ask a question instead of chasing me through the street? | 干嘛在大街上追我 而不是直接问问题? | 
| [20:14] | – Where’d you get this wallet? -I found that. | – 这钱包你从哪儿得来的? – 我捡的 | 
| [20:17] | – Where? -Around!I don’t know!People drop things! | – 哪里? – 附近!我不记得了!人们常常掉东西! | 
| [20:20] | Especially when they’re stoned out of their minds… | 尤其是在飘飘欲仙的时候 | 
| [20:23] | Like the smoker broker usually is. | 比如那个毒瘾经纪人 | 
| [20:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? | 
| [20:25] | “Smoker broker.” Trey? | “毒瘾经纪人” 那个Trey | 
| [20:29] | So, what, he call you guys?Tell you I stole his wallet? | 怎么 他报警了? 说我偷他的钱包? | 
| [20:33] | That bastard — i didn’t steal it.I found it, just like I said. | 那个混蛋 我没偷 是捡的 | 
| [20:36] | So this guy’s just pretty much confirmed what the other guy said. | 这家伙基本上证实了另一个人的说辞 | 
| [20:38] | What is it about this, uh, Trey kid that makes him seem like some kind of super criminal to you? | 这个叫Trey的孩子呢 为什么你觉得他像个重犯? | 
| [20:43] | Chief, it’s the keys.Okay?I can’t get my head around it. | 局长 是那串钥匙 我就是想不通 | 
| [20:47] | I don’t understand why he would throw the keys away if he didn’t think they would get him in trouble. | 我不明白 他要是觉得不会惹麻烦 为什么还要扔掉钥匙 | 
| [20:53] | Mr.Cain…Your criminal record shows nine arrests for robbery — all of them on skid row. | Cain先生 你的犯罪记录显示 9次因抢劫被捕 而且全部都在贫民区 | 
| [20:58] | You take advantage of people there, don’t you? | 你是趁人之危 对吗? | 
| [21:00] | Arrests aren’t convictions, so I don’t have a criminal record. | 逮捕不等于定罪 所以我没有犯罪记录 | 
| [21:04] | I have a record as a veteran of the United States Armed Forces, where I learned what it takes to survive. | 我的档案里记载着我曾是部队老兵 在军队里 我学会了如何生存 | 
| [21:10] | Is that why you carry this? To survive? | 所以你随身带着这个? 为了生存? | 
| [21:15] | There’s nothing illegal about wanting to protect myself, is there? | 想保护自己也犯法吧 | 
| [21:18] | Possession of a weapon with a double-edged blade over 4 inches is a felony — two years in prison. | 拥有超过4英寸的双刃武器 可是要判2年监禁的重罪 | 
| [21:22] | Wonder if there’s blood on it. | 不知道上面有没有血 | 
| [21:27] | Look, that knife belonged to the smoker broker, okay? | 听着 那把刀是毒瘾经纪人的 | 
| [21:31] | I took it from him to sell it. | 我从他那里拿走是想卖钱的 | 
| [21:32] | So you admit to robbing Trey? | 那你是承认打劫Trey了? | 
| [21:35] | Okay.Yeah. | 好吧 是的 | 
| [21:39] | The guy was smoking hard, but… | 那家伙正爽得厉害 不过 | 
| [21:41] | You know, he surprised me, ’cause… | 他还是让我很吃惊 因为… | 
| [21:43] | Because he fought back? | 因为他还击了? | 
| [21:46] | If you call crying like a little girl while I shook him as fighting, well, then, sure, he fought back. | 我一摇他 他就哭得像个小姑娘 如果这也算的话 那他的确还击了 | 
| [21:58] | Hello?! Please let me out! | 有人吗?! 让我出去! | 
| [22:01] | Come on!Please,let me out! | 拜托了 让我出去! | 
| [22:03] | Is that all you got? | 问完了吗? | 
| [22:04] | Are we through? | 可以结束了吗? | 
| [22:06] | Not quite. | 还没呢 | 
| [22:11] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里搞到这个的? | 
| [22:14] | You just put it on the table. | 你刚刚放在桌上 | 
| [22:15] | Answer the question! | 回答问题! | 
| [22:17] | I don’t think you realize how much trouble you’re in…Sarge! | 我觉得你还没意识到 自己惹了多大的麻烦 Sarge! | 
| [22:20] | Come on!Please!Let me out! | 拜托 求你们了 让我出去! | 
| [22:28] | Look at Trey. | 看Trey | 
| [22:29] | What does he think he’s doing? | 他想干什么 | 
| [22:38] | What the hell?! | 到底怎么回事?! | 
| [22:39] | Get your ass over here! | 给我回来! | 
| [22:41] | – Get over here! – No. | – 回来! – 不 | 
| [22:42] | – Get up against the wall! – Don’t hurt me! | – 靠墙站着! – 别伤害我! | 
| [22:44] | – Hands behind your back! – Don’t hurt me,please!Please! | – 手放在背后! – 别伤害我 求你了 | 
| [22:46] | – You got him? – Just let me go,please? | – 抓住他没? – 让我走吧 拜托了 | 
| [22:47] | Jail time for a knife is nothing compared to stealing a Mercedes. | 偷把刀坐牢和偷辆奔驰坐牢 简直是小巫见大巫 | 
| [22:51] | Well,that’s just a lie,and you know it. | 说谎 你知道的 | 
| [22:55] | No one ever goes to prison in California for stealing a car. | 在加州还没人因偷车坐牢 | 
| [22:57] | They do for carjacking. | 他们坐牢是因为劫车 | 
| [22:59] | Trey said these fell out of your pocket when you robbed him. | Trey说钥匙是在你抢劫他时 从你口袋掉出来的 | 
| [23:01] | So where is that car,Mr.Cain,and where is the young woman who was driving it?! | 那么车在哪里 Cain先生 开车的姑娘又在哪里 | 
| [23:08] | Chief Johnson,we have a problem. | Johnson队长 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [23:13] | What happened? | 出什么事了? | 
| [23:14] | Our smoker broker had a little anxiety attack. | 咱们的毒瘾经纪人焦虑症小发作 | 
| [23:17] | Trey! | |
| [23:18] | You said that you would be right outside that door. | 你说你就在门外 | 
| [23:20] | And you locked me in here,and then you left me,and you never came back! | 你把我锁在这里 然后丢下我就没回来 | 
| [23:23] | – Trey,you have to understand — why are you treating me like I’m a criminal?! | – Trey 你得理解 – 为什么把我当成罪犯对待? | 
| [23:25] | Because you are a criminal! | 因为你就是罪犯! | 
| [23:27] | You were caught smoking crack on a public street this morning… | 今早你在大街上吸毒被抓 | 
| [23:29] | – With blood on your shirt! – Okay,okay!All right,all right.Detective. | – T恤上有血迹 – 好了 行了 警探 | 
| [23:34] | You need to understand I’m doing everything I can to help you,Trey,but you have to cooperate. | 你得明白我竭尽全力在帮你 但你得合作 | 
| [23:39] | How are you trying hard,huh? | 你怎么全力帮我? | 
| [23:42] | Did you even talk to my parents? | 你和我父母谈过没? | 
| [23:43] | Yes,I have.That’s part of what’s been holding me up. | 谈过了 就是这个耽搁了我的时间 | 
| [23:48] | They — they talked to you? | 他们和你谈过? | 
| [23:49] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [23:50] | Your mother’s very upset that you left rehab. | 你离开康复中心的事 让你妈妈非常不安 | 
| [23:55] | She’s only angry because she doesn’t know my side of it,you know? | 她生气只是因为她不理解我 | 
| [23:58] | If I could just talk to her,please. | 我想和她谈谈 求你了 | 
| [23:59] | I’m working on that,Trey,but you need to talk to me first. | 我正在想办法 Trey 但你得先和我谈谈 | 
| [24:03] | – Why?- Because you had blood all over your — | – 为什么? – 因为你T恤上到处是血 | 
| [24:05] | I already told them it was from my fight with Sarge! | 我说过是因为我和Sarge打架! | 
| [24:07] | You know what?Sarge says he didn’t lay a hand on you. | 你知道吗? Sarge说他没对你动手 | 
| [24:08] | And when we strip searched him like we did you,we didn’t find a single cut,a scrape,a bruise — | 当我们像对你一样对他搜身时 没发现一处刀伤 刮伤或者擦伤 | 
| [24:12] | – all right,all right,all right!Detective,that is enough! – That is a lie! | – 行了 警探 够了 – 那是谎言 | 
| [24:14] | That is a lie,and you know it. | 谎言 你知道的 | 
| [24:16] | Okay.I punched him right in the face. | 我朝他脸打了一拳 | 
| [24:17] | I mean,maybe it was the nose. | 也许是鼻子 | 
| [24:18] | You know,did you even check to see if he had a bloody nose? | 你有没有检查过他是否流鼻血? | 
| [24:21] | He had a bloody nose. | 他流鼻血的 | 
| [24:22] | I know it was his blood,all right? | 我知道是他的血 | 
| [24:25] | He used — he used my shirt to wipe off his face. | 他用我的T恤擦自己的脸 | 
| [24:27] | – Okay.Okay. – Chief?Chief,Provenza. | – 好的 – 队长 是Provenza | 
| [24:31] | Yes,Lieutenant,what is it? | 嗯 副队 什么情况? | 
| [24:32] | Chief,I’m,uh,I’m in an alley about 10 minutes from where the mounties picked up Trey Gavin. | 队长 我在离骑警逮捕Trey Gavin 10分钟远的巷子里 | 
| [24:38] | We found the Mercedes. | 我们找到了那辆奔驰 | 
| [24:40] | And the girl? | 女孩呢? | 
| [24:43] | In the trunk. | 在后备箱里 | 
| [24:45] | Ohh…And,Chief… | 另外 队长… | 
| [24:46] | Somebody was very,very angry. | 伤害她的人 非常 非常的愤怒 | 
| [24:52] | Severely fractured supraorbital area,causing massive contusions. | 眼眶严重骨折 造成大面积挫伤 | 
| [24:57] | Left zygomatic arch… | 左颧弓 | 
| [24:59] | Shattered. | 粉碎性骨折 | 
| [25:01] | Again,massive contusions. | 伴有大面积挫伤 | 
| [25:03] | Nasal bone…All but destroyed. | 鼻骨…全毁 | 
| [25:05] | Massive contusions. | 大面积挫伤 | 
| [25:07] | Mandible fractured in three places. | 下颚三处骨折 | 
| [25:09] | So she was beaten to death. | 她是被殴打致死的 | 
| [25:11] | No.She was also stabbed… | 不 她还被刺了… | 
| [25:15] | 18 times. | 18刀 | 
| [25:19] | The blood just trickled out of her. | 血一滴滴从她体内流出 | 
| [25:24] | Probably took about an hour for her to die. | 可能一小时才致死 | 
| [25:27] | Well,maybe she,uh,she wasn’t conscious. | 也许她已经无意识了 | 
| [25:31] | We can hope. | 但愿如此吧 | 
| [25:31] | What about the murder weapon? | 凶器呢? | 
| [25:33] | Each of the stab wounds has next to no tearing of the epidermis, | 每一处刀伤旁都有没撕破的表皮 | 
| [25:36] | which leads me to believe that the knife had a double-edged blade. | 也就是说刀是双刃的 | 
| [25:39] | Like a stiletto. | 比如匕首 | 
| [25:41] | A stiletto works. | 匕首的确可以 | 
| [25:42] | And,see here,these rectangular bruises? | 看这里 这些长方形的伤痕 | 
| [25:45] | They’re caused by the top of the knife’s hilt,where the blade meets the handle. | 他们由刀柄顶端造成 就是刀片与手柄连接处 | 
| [25:53] | 4 1/2 inches.That’s the length of the blade. | 4.5英寸 刀刃的长度 | 
| [25:56] | 4 1/2-inch double-edged blade. | 4.5英寸的双刃刀 | 
| [25:58] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来耳熟吧 | 
| [26:02] | Okay,uh,let’s send off her… | 先把她的血样 | 
| [26:05] | Blood to the lab — if you could put a rush on it. | 送到实验室 请你紧急处理下 | 
| [26:08] | Get it back by tomorrow. | 明天要结果 | 
| [26:14] | Hey,Mr.Adams said that his daughter didn’t have any tattoos. | 嘿 Adams先生说他女儿没有纹身 | 
| [26:18] | Well,maybe he didn’t know about it. | 也许他不知道 | 
| [26:20] | Kim was buying drinks two at a time last night. | Kim昨晚每次都买两杯酒 | 
| [26:24] | He also said that,uh,she had an appendectomy scar,a small one. | 他也说过 她有阑尾切除疤痕 很小的 | 
| [26:32] | No.No scar. | 没有疤痕 | 
| [26:35] | Oh,my God. This is not Kim Adams. | – 哦 天呐 – 这不是Kim Adams | 
| [26:43] | Sorry about the condition of her face. | 抱歉 她脸部的状况不太好 | 
| [26:46] | Tried to clean her up as best we could. | 我们已尽全力清理了 | 
| [26:50] | Her name’s Michelle Landale. | 她叫Michelle Landale | 
| [26:52] | She went to school with Kim. | 她和Kim一起上学 | 
| [26:55] | I’ve known her since she was 9. | 从她9岁起我就认识她了 | 
| [27:01] | Oh,my God.Her parents. | 天呐 她的父母 | 
| [27:08] | Where did you say you found her? | 你说是在哪儿发现她的? | 
| [27:11] | Downtown,near skid row,in the trunk of your Mercedes? | 市中心 贫民区附近 在你奔驰车的后备箱里 | 
| [27:17] | And you’re telling me absolutely — absolutely that there is no sign of Kim? | 你确定 确定还没有Kim的踪迹吗? | 
| [27:22] | No sign of your daughter. | 没有你女儿的踪迹 | 
| [27:23] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 | 
| [27:29] | Oh,I don’t know whether to be more relieved by that or more worried. | 我不知道是该松口气还是更担心 | 
| [27:34] | I hate to mention this,but… | 我不想提到这点 但… | 
| [27:37] | The area in which we found Michelle’s body is known for crack and heroin. | 我们发现Michelle尸体的地方 因可卡因和海洛因臭名昭著 | 
| [27:42] | – And we were wondering if Kim might have been — wait a minute.Wait a minute. | – 我们在想也许Kim卷入…. – 等等 等一下 | 
| [27:45] | Are you suggesting that drugs may be involved here? | 你是在暗示也许牵涉到毒品吗? | 
| [27:48] | Possibly. | 有可能 | 
| [27:52] | And Kim had a lot to drink last night. | Kim昨晚喝了很多 | 
| [28:00] | You’re telling me that Kim drove my car — my car to skid row. | 你是说Kim开了我的车去贫民区 | 
| [28:05] | Unless you can think of some other way it got there? | 除非你觉得还有其他方法去那里 | 
| [28:10] | Excuse me. | 我离开一下 | 
| [28:20] | Federal government involved in this case now? | 联邦政府也要参与这件案子了? | 
| [28:23] | Well,Pope called me,so… | Pope打电话给我 所以… | 
| [28:26] | There could be. | 有可能 | 
| [28:27] | I’ve seen the evidence you’ve collected. | 我看了你收集的证据 | 
| [28:30] | I think you might take a closer look at Trey. | 我想你也许该进一步研究下Trey | 
| [28:32] | Cain had the murder weapon. | Cain有凶器 | 
| [28:33] | Yeah,but he didn’t have any wounds on his body, | 但他身上没有伤口 | 
| [28:35] | so it couldn’t have been his blood on Trey’s shirt,and Trey threw the keys away. | 所以Trey那件T恤上的血不属于他 而且Trey扔了车钥匙 | 
| [28:38] | Now,why would he have done that unless he knew what was in the car? | 为什么他要那样做 除非他知道车里有什么 | 
| [28:40] | Chief… | 队长… | 
| [28:41] | I have known junkies my entire life. | 我和瘾君子打了一辈子交道 | 
| [28:44] | They are all incredible liars. | 他们都是让人难以置信的骗子 | 
| [28:46] | Please,do not believe this guy’s story.It’s ridiculous. | 拜托 别相信这家伙的话 太荒谬了 | 
| [28:50] | All right,hold on,Gabriel. | 好了 别急 Gabriel | 
| [28:52] | Look,Chief… | 听着 队长 | 
| [28:54] | Normally,we would just hold this kid until we could match the blood on his shirt | 通常 我们会押着这孩子 直到他T恤上的血迹确认 | 
| [28:57] | to the victim’s and then call it a day. | 与受害者相同 然后收工 | 
| [29:00] | But there’s another girl out there — somewhere — | 但现在还有个女孩在外面 某处 | 
| [29:02] | and if she’s alive,we’re running out of time to find her. | 如果她还活着 我们得争分夺秒找到她 | 
| [29:08] | Come on,let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [29:13] | So what’s the deal? | 是怎么回事? | 
| [29:15] | What does it boil down to — for you? | 你的结论是什么? | 
| [29:17] | I have questioned Trey very closely, | 我审问过Trey | 
| [29:20] | and he’s childish and immature,but he’s not capable of stabbing a girl to death. | 他天真 幼稚 不可能刺死一个女孩 | 
| [29:25] | Okay. You know that conversation you never want to have? | 好吧 还记得你一直不想进行的谈话吗? | 
| [29:28] | We’ve put it off as long as we can. | 我们拖太久了 | 
| [29:39] | I am an alcoholic… | 我是名酗酒者 | 
| [29:40] | Which means I am an addict. | 这意味着我也是瘾君子 | 
| [29:42] | Okay.I know everything about this kind of stuff I want to know. | 好了 对这个该了解的我都了解 | 
| [29:44] | You think that,but you don’t — really. | 你这么认为 但你不了解 真的 | 
| [29:48] | Okay,and you might be making a huge mistake, | 你也许犯了个大错 | 
| [29:49] | and there’s a girl out there whose life depends on you getting this right. Okay? | 有个女孩的生命取决于 你能否正确了解瘾君子 | 
| [29:56] | So look at me. Look at me and tell me. | 所以看着我 看着我告诉我 | 
| [29:59] | Am I a good guy? | 我是个好人吗 | 
| [30:01] | Do — do you think… | 你认为… | 
| [30:03] | – I’m a good guy? – Of course I do. | – 我是个好人吗? – 当然 | 
| [30:05] | Okay,now,listen. | 很好 仔细听着 | 
| [30:06] | Two days before I got my second D.U.I.,I woke up hung over. | 在我第二次领到酒驾罚单的两天前 我宿醉后醒来 | 
| [30:11] | I’m getting ready for work,and I notice my jacket’s still on the couch, | 准备去上班 发现自己的外套在沙发上 | 
| [30:15] | my keys are still in the front door,and my gun is missing three bullets. | 钥匙插在门上 而我的枪里少了三颗子弹 | 
| [30:20] | What? | 什么? | 
| [30:21] | I go into the garage,I see I’ve shot up the driver’s side of my car. | 我走进车库 发现我曾经 朝自己车的驾驶座开过枪 | 
| [30:24] | No one was hurt… | 没人受伤 | 
| [30:26] | But what if I had been out on the town? | 但如果我是在城里呢? | 
| [30:27] | What if I’d been in a hotel? | 或者在宾馆里? | 
| [30:30] | I could’ve killed someone. | 我可能就杀人了 | 
| [30:32] | And here’s the worst part of it. | 最可怕的是 | 
| [30:34] | I kept drinking… | 我依旧酗酒 | 
| [30:35] | For two more days. | 而且是两天 | 
| [30:37] | Took me getting another D.U.I. before I asked for help. | 在拿到了第二张酒驾罚单后 我才觉得自己需要帮助 | 
| [30:40] | But I only did that because my career was on the line. | 但那只是因为我的饭碗要不保了 | 
| [30:44] | That’s how dangerous i was. | 过去的我就这么可怕 | 
| [30:48] | You’re making it sound like you’re some kind of monster. | 你把自己说得像个禽兽 | 
| [30:50] | And you’re not a monster. | 但你并不是 | 
| [30:53] | You’re the most decent person I know. | 你是我认识的最正直的人 | 
| [30:56] | I’m both,honey. | 两者都是 亲爱的 | 
| [30:59] | I’m sorry,but I’m both. | 抱歉 但 两者都是我 | 
| [31:12] | Okay,Chief,so I ran Michelle Landale’s financials, | 队长 我查了 Michelle Landale的财务状况 | 
| [31:14] | and I found an atm withdrawal a little before 1:00 a.m.On Central Avenue,skid row. | 发现凌晨一点前 在贫民区的中心大道 有自动提款机取款记录 | 
| [31:19] | I contacted the bank. | 我联系了银行 | 
| [31:20] | I had them e-mail me the security footage. | 让他们发来了监控录像 | 
| [31:22] | This is what they sent over. | 这是他们发的 | 
| [31:24] | So,that’s Michelle Landale. | 那是Michelle Landale | 
| [31:25] | There’s the stiletto,and that’s the Mercedes in the background. | 匕首 后面还有辆奔驰 | 
| [31:28] | And from the looks of it,our suspect is running out of patience. | 看来嫌疑犯已经渐渐失去耐心了 | 
| [31:38] | She tried to save herself. | 她想自救 | 
| [31:46] | Unsuccessfully. | 可惜失败了 | 
| [31:48] | And he managed to do all of that and still keep his face hidden. | 他有能力做这一切 而且还能保持蒙面 | 
| [31:51] | I don’t need to see it. | 我没必要看这个 | 
| [31:59] | You all right? | 你还好吗? | 
| [32:01] | I don’t know. I don’t know.How did I get this all so wrong? | 我不知道 我怎么错得这么离谱? | 
| [32:03] | Because you’re used to siding with the victim. | 因为你习惯与受害者站在一边了 | 
| [32:06] | That’s how addicts see themselves when they’re using. | 吸毒时 瘾君子们就是这样想的 | 
| [32:08] | Nothing — nothing is ever their fault. | 一切 一切都不是他们的错 | 
| [32:14] | Okay.I’ll give him someone to blame and see how that works. | 好 那我把责任推到别人身上 试试看怎么样 | 
| [32:27] | Thank you,Detective.I’ll take over from here. | 谢谢 警探 我来处理吧 | 
| [32:30] | – Are you sure,Chief? – Yes. | – 你确定 队长? – 是的 | 
| [32:43] | When you brought me back up from holding,I kind of thought my parents might be here. | 当你把我从拘留所带出来时 我就想我父母可能会来 | 
| [32:47] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 | 
| [32:48] | Really? | 是吗? | 
| [32:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 确定? – 对 | 
| [32:51] | I’ve had some pretty serious conversations with your mom and dad, | 我和你父母认真谈过了 | 
| [32:53] | and I think they’re finally ready to listen to you. | 我觉得他们最终会想和你好好谈谈的 | 
| [32:55] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [33:04] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [33:08] | I’m — I’m sorry about what I did to the other room. | 我很抱歉 在那间屋里的作为 | 
| [33:11] | M-my dad will pay for it. | 我爸爸会赔钱的 | 
| [33:13] | I want you to know that I’m… | 我想让你知道 我… | 
| [33:17] | I’m better. | 我好多了 | 
| [33:19] | You know,i’m — I’m much better. | 我…我已经好多了 | 
| [33:21] | Well,good,’cause I was worried about you there for a minute. | 很好 我刚刚还在担心你 | 
| [33:25] | Now,all I need from you is to help me to sort out who’s legally to blame for what happened last night. | 现在 我需要你帮我确定 谁该为昨晚发生的事负法律责任 | 
| [33:32] | To blame for what? | 负什么责? | 
| [33:35] | Are you aware that someone under the influence of a narcotic | 你不知道 从法律上来讲 | 
| [33:38] | is technically not responsible for any crime they commit, | 吸毒后犯罪了的人是不用负责任的 | 
| [33:40] | as long as they were seeking treatment within a 12-hour window? | 只要他们在不到12小时的时间里 处于求诊状态 | 
| [33:44] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [33:45] | And since we can document that you were at Credence Recovery Center nine hours before we picked you up, | 因为我们能证明 在抓捕你的九小时前 你在信念康复中心 | 
| [33:50] | we can’t arrest you for anything that happened before 10:00 a.m. | 因此不管上午10点前发生了什么 我们都不能逮捕你 | 
| [33:55] | I-I wasn’t — I wasn’t in rehab when I was arrested. | 我不在…被捕时我不在康复中心 | 
| [33:58] | That’s ’cause they let you out,which is also illegal considering what they’d been paid. | 那是因为他们放你出去了 由于你付了钱 他们的行为就不合法 | 
| [34:03] | In fact,we’re opening an investigation into Credence Recovery Center, | 实际上 我们正在调查信念康复中心 | 
| [34:06] | because I think we’re gonna have to hold them accountable for what happened last night. | 因为我觉得他们应该 对昨晚发生的事负责 | 
| [34:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? | 
| [34:13] | Look,Trey,I understand why you didn’t tell me everything earlier. | Trey 我理解你为什么不早告诉我一切 | 
| [34:17] | Probably don’t remember it all — the state you were in. | 考虑到你的状况 很可能是不记得了 | 
| [34:19] | Or you were afraid that you’d get into trouble. | 或者你是怕惹祸上身 | 
| [34:22] | But you’re not in any trouble… | 但你没事的… | 
| [34:23] | Yet. | 至少现在没事 | 
| [34:25] | Still,I have to warn you… | 我仍要警告你 | 
| [34:26] | That since you’re no longer under the influence,that 12-hour window has closed, | 因为你已经清醒了 而且那个12小时的求诊期限也过了 | 
| [34:30] | and you are now responsible for anything that happens from this moment on. | 从此刻起 你需对你所做的负责 | 
| [34:33] | But you’re still gonna help me? | 但你还是会帮我? | 
| [34:36] | I-I mean,you’re gonna let me talk to my parents? | 你还会让我跟爸妈谈话? | 
| [34:38] | Provided you’re honest with me,yes. | 如果你够诚实 那么是的 | 
| [34:41] | – So the faster we clear all this up — wait.Clear what up? | – 越快把事情查清楚… – 等等 查什么? | 
| [34:44] | The blood on your shirt,Trey. | 你T恤上的血迹 Trey | 
| [34:47] | We know it didn’t belong to Sarge. | 我们知道那不是Sarge的 | 
| [34:57] | M-maybe it was mine. | 也许是我的 | 
| [34:59] | – Maybe our fight was — you were strip searched,Trey. | – 也许我反抗那会儿… – 你被搜过身的 Trey | 
| [35:03] | You weren’t bleeding. | 你没流血 | 
| [35:05] | No.We’ve matched the blood on your shirt to the body of Michelle Landale. | 你衣服上的血迹 属于Michelle Landale | 
| [35:10] | She was found dead in the trunk of a Mercedes. | 她被发现死于一辆奔驰后备箱中 | 
| [35:16] | Oh,God. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [35:19] | And the key to that Mercedes was the one that you threw out of your pocket when you were arrested. | 而那辆车的钥匙 就是你被捕时扔掉的那把 | 
| [35:27] | Oh,God. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [35:28] | Now,listen to me,Trey.Listen. | 现在 听我说Trey 听着 | 
| [35:30] | All that happened within the 12-hour window I was telling you about. | 一切都发生在 我告诉你的12小时求诊期限内 | 
| [35:33] | You were high then. | 毒品正控制着你 | 
| [35:34] | You had been seeking treatment. | 你也在求诊期限内 | 
| [35:36] | Michelle’s death is not your fault. | Michelle的死不是你的错 | 
| [35:39] | Now,look at me,Trey.Look at me. | 看着我 Trey 看着我 | 
| [35:41] | ‘Cause this is important. | 因为这很重要 | 
| [35:44] | The driver of that Mercedes is still missing. | 那辆奔驰车的司机还没找到 | 
| [35:48] | A-and you can help me find her. | 你能帮我找到她 | 
| [36:02] | I’m so sorry for all of this. | 对所发生的一切 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:04] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗? | 
| [36:06] | Why do you think I’ve been helping you? | 否则我为什么一直在帮你? | 
| [36:08] | But if anything happens to that other girl — | 但如果另外那个女孩出事了… | 
| [36:10] | if she’s alive,for example,but hurt,and she died before we were able to get to her, | 比如说 她还活着 但是受了伤 而在我们找到她之前死了 | 
| [36:14] | you would be responsible for her death. | 你就要对她的死负责 | 
| [36:16] | That’s why you have to help me find her. | 这就是你得帮我找到她的原因 | 
| [36:19] | Can you do that? | 能帮我吗? | 
| [36:22] | Now,I’ve been helping you. | 我一直在帮你 | 
| [36:24] | Can you help me?Just a little? | 你能帮帮我吗? 就一点点? | 
| [36:29] | I’ll — I’ll tell you where she is. | 我…我会告诉你她在哪 | 
| [36:52] | Kimberly,are you in there?! | Kimberly 你在里面吗?! | 
| [36:54] | Paramedic! | 医生! | 
| [37:44] | According to miss Adams,when she and Michelle Landale left the nightclub, | 根据Adams小姐的证词 她和Michelle Landale离开酒吧时 | 
| [37:49] | Trey stopped them in the parking lot and asked for money. | Trey在停车场拦住了他们 向她们要钱 | 
| [37:53] | Miss Adams gave him a few dollars. | Adams给了他几美元 | 
| [37:55] | Miss Landale… | Landale小姐 | 
| [37:57] | Did not. | 没给 | 
| [37:58] | Trey then pulled a knife,which is the same knife Cain stole from him later, | 于是 Trey抽出了一把刀 就是Cain偷的那把 | 
| [38:03] | and he forced the girls to drive him downtown,where his plan was to use their atm cards to get cash. | 然后他逼她们开车送他去市中心 他计划在那用她们的银行卡提现 | 
| [38:10] | But miss Adams had reached her daily limit from earlier in the evening. | 但Adams小姐的卡在那晚早些时候 已达到每日取款上限 | 
| [38:15] | Right. | 对 | 
| [38:16] | So he was gonna wait 24 hours and force her to withdraw another $100. | 所以他决定等上24小时 只为了多取一百美元 | 
| [38:20] | But Michelle Landale and Kim Adams had the same type of account. | Michelle Landale和Kim Adams 用的是同种卡 | 
| [38:25] | If Trey had kept her alive,he could have had twice the money.So why did he kill her? | 如果Trey留她活口 他能得到两倍的钱 那为什么杀了她? | 
| [38:29] | Because she… | 因为她… | 
| [38:32] | She ran. | 她逃跑了 | 
| [38:33] | She tried to escape. | 她想逃 | 
| [38:39] | And I lost it. | 我失控了 | 
| [38:43] | – I see. – I mean,you know crack. | – 了解 – 你知道吸毒 | 
| [38:46] | It just… | 一旦吸了就… | 
| [38:48] | It takes you out of yourself. | 就让你失去控制 | 
| [38:52] | You know,your judgment… | 你的判断力 | 
| [38:54] | It’s part of the high. | 成为了爽的一部分 | 
| [38:56] | And not having to think about right and wrong. | 再不会去考虑对错 | 
| [39:06] | This…This girl… | 这个…这个女孩… | 
| [39:11] | M-Michelle — is that her name? | M…Michelle…是她名字吗? | 
| [39:19] | I didn’t — I didn’t want to kill her. No,I… | 我不想杀她 只是 我… | 
| [39:22] | That’s the drugs. | 都是因为毒品 | 
| [39:31] | You know,I-I-I really hope that they stick it to these people at the Credence Recovery Center over this. | 我…我…我真的希望 信念康复中心的人会对此负责 | 
| [39:38] | Thank God I-I was seeking treatment,right? | 谢天谢地 我在求诊期限内 | 
| [39:46] | A-are you mad me? | 你生我的气了? | 
| [39:50] | ‘Cause I-I-I just helped you like you wanted me to,you know? | 我…我刚刚如你所愿 帮助了你 | 
| [39:53] | But now… | 但是现在… | 
| [39:55] | God,you’re staring at me like… | 天呐 你这样盯着我看… | 
| [39:58] | Hey,l-look at me.God,I’m — I’m not a bad person. | 嘿 看…看着我 我…我不是坏人 | 
| [40:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [40:04] | I don’t think you’re a bad person,Trey. | 我不觉得你是个坏人 Trey | 
| [40:07] | I think you’re a monster. | 我觉得你是个禽兽 | 
| [40:10] | And you’re under arrest for murder in the first degree. | 现在你因一级谋杀而被捕 | 
| [40:14] | What? | 什么? | 
| [40:16] | Well,wait. Wait. You’re still gonna help me,though,right? | 等等 等等 你还是会帮我的 对吧? | 
| [40:19] | You said that I wasn’t responsible for this. | 你说过我不用对那件事负责 | 
| [40:21] | That’s what you — she said I wasn’t responsible for this! | 那是你…她说过我没责任的! | 
| [40:24] | Isn’t that what you said?You said I’m not responsible.Wait,no — | 那不是你说的吗? 你说我没责任 等下 不 | 
| [40:27] | No!No! Please! It’s not my fault! Please! | 不!不! 拜托!不是我的错! 求你了! | 
| [40:31] | Tell them it’s not my fault! | 告诉他们这不是我的错! | 
| [40:33] | You have to tell them that it’s not my fault! | 你得跟他们说这不是我的错! | 
| [40:35] | This isn’t my fault!Please,you have to tell them that! | 这不是我的错 你得跟他们说! | 
| [40:38] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错! | 
| [40:40] | Please! Please,tell them! | 求你了! 求你了 告诉他们! | 
| [40:41] | David… | |
| [40:43] | No,please!You went over my head. | 你越权了 | 
| [40:45] | Yes,I did. | 是的 | 
| [40:46] | I’ll try to make sure you never feel the need to do that again. | 我会尽力让你觉得 没有再那样做的必要 | 
| [40:49] | Chief… | 队长… | 
| [40:50] | Look…I am always on your side. | 听着…我是永远站在你这边的 | 
| [40:57] | – You know that,right? – I do.I know that. | – 你是知道的 对吧? – 是的 我知道 | 
| [41:17] | Do you have to leave right away? | 你就要走吗? | 
| [41:19] | I can stay for a while. | 我可以等会再走 | 
| [41:21] | You feel like talking? | 想聊聊? | 
| [41:23] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [41:25] | Um,I know you had this other life before you stopped drinking. | 我知道你戒酒前 有另外种生活 | 
| [41:31] | I-I don’t like to think about it,but… | 我…我不想去想…不过 | 
| [41:34] | Maybe I should. | 也许我应该了解一些 | 
| [41:39] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [41:47] | What would you like me to tell you? | 你想要我告诉你什么? | 
| [41:51] | Oh…Everything I don’t want to hear. | 噢…一切我不愿意知道的 大橘子 拒绝吃狗肉 |