时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:08] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:16] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[00:32] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[00:33] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:38] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:40] | Eric, honey! | 埃里克 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:48] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:55] | Eric, honey, where are you? | 埃里克 亲爱的 你在哪 |
[01:07] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[01:11] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[01:12] | What I don’t understand | 我就不明白 |
[01:14] | is why it took me coming here to pick up my son | 为什么要等到我过来接我儿子 |
[01:16] | for someone to notice that Eric never showed up this morning! | 你们才发现埃里克今早根本没来 |
[01:19] | Mr. Lynch, this is a voluntary summer camp. | 林奇先生 这个夏令营自愿参加 |
[01:22] | Attendance is not taken. | 我们不点名 |
[01:31] | I couldn’t find Eric anywhere. | 我四处寻遍了也没找到埃里克 |
[01:32] | Damn it, Tina. How could this happen? | 蒂娜 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[01:35] | When he left the house this morning, I — | 今早他出门了 我… |
[01:37] | “When he left the house”? | “他出门了” |
[01:38] | What, you couldn’t tear yourself | 怎么 你就不能 |
[01:39] | away from your boyfriend long enough to bring him here? | 少跟你男友搞一会儿 把孩子送过来吗 |
[01:41] | He wanted to ride the bike — the bike you gave him. | 他想骑自行车来 那是你给他买的 |
[01:44] | It’s two blocks! | 再说又不是很远 |
[01:45] | The boy is 9 years old. | 他才九岁 |
[01:49] | Wha– | 我… |
[01:51] | Uh, Ms. Novick… | 诺威克太太 |
[01:53] | My dad’s here to pick me up. You want me to get him? | 我爸爸过来接我了 要我去找他帮忙吗 |
[01:55] | He’s an L.A.P.D. Detective. | 他是洛城警局警探 |
[02:12] | So, Eric Lynch’s parents are divorced. | 埃里克·林奇的父母离异了 |
[02:14] | Any ongoing custody issues you know of? | 他俩争夺抚养权了吗 |
[02:16] | It seems settled. I don’t know. | 好像和平解决了 我也不清楚 |
[02:19] | Any stepdads? | 他有继父吗 |
[02:20] | Eric’s mom has a boyfriend she lives with. | 埃里克的妈妈和一个男人同居了 |
[02:22] | Eric talks about him sometimes. I think his name is Marc. | 埃里克提起过他 好像叫马克 |
[02:26] | Julio, it’s Tao. | 胡里奥 我是陶 |
[02:29] | I need you to check into something for me. | 帮我调查点情况 |
[02:33] | Chief Johnson, this is only a transparency audit. | 强生局长 这只一次是透明审查 |
[02:36] | If it were an investigation, I’d want your lawyer present. | 如果这是调查 我就会要求你的律师出席了 |
[02:39] | I don’t need a lawyer, Captain. | 我不需要律师 队长 |
[02:40] | I suggest you rethink that decision. | 我建议你再考虑考虑 |
[02:43] | At any rate… | 至少… |
[02:45] | the discussion we’re having today | 我们今天谈到关于 |
[02:46] | about Turell Baylor and the shootin’ Newton murders | 图雷利·贝勒和牛顿枪击案凶手的事 |
[02:50] | should remain much more informal. | 不过是随便聊聊 |
[02:53] | You will notice I’m not taking notes. | 你可以看到我并没有做记录 |
[03:03] | If we hear anything, | 如果有任何消息 |
[03:04] | you’ll be notified immediately. | 我们会马上通知你们 |
[03:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[03:11] | Come on, Kev. | 走吧 凯夫 |
[03:13] | Say hi to your uncle Julio. | 跟胡里奥叔叔打招呼 |
[03:15] | Hey, Kevin. | 你好 凯文 |
[03:16] | Hey, uncle Julio. | 你好 胡里奥叔叔 |
[03:18] | So, I stopped by the mother’s house | 我去了他母亲家 |
[03:19] | to see if the kid headed home. | 看看那小孩是不是回去了 |
[03:20] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[03:21] | But the boyfriend was — a Mr. Marcus Winslow. | 但是她男朋友马克思·温斯洛先生在家 |
[03:25] | And he was doing weird stuff in the backyard. | 他在后院做些奇怪的事 |
[03:28] | What kind of weird stuff? | 什么奇怪的事 |
[03:29] | Stretching. | 大劈叉 |
[03:31] | He says he’s a yoga instructor, but I don’t like it. | 他说他是个瑜伽教练 但我不太相信 |
[03:33] | He wants to keep out of the search | 他不愿意帮着找孩子 |
[03:35] | and said he’d stay at the house in case the kid came back. | 说他会呆在家里 说不定小孩会回去 |
[03:37] | Oh, and he gave me these — recent pictures. | 他还给了我一些小孩的近照 |
[03:41] | That’s him. That’s Eric. | 就是他 是埃里克 |
[03:43] | – Let’s hand them out to patrol. – Okay. | -把这些照片交给巡警 -好的 |
[03:47] | It’s Eric’s bike! | 是埃里克的自行车 |
[03:48] | That’s Eric’s bike! | 那是埃里克的自行车 |
[03:49] | That’s Eric’s bike! | 那是埃里克的自行车 |
[03:54] | All right, don’t touch it! Don’t touch it, ma’am! | 好了 别碰 千万别碰 女士 |
[03:56] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[04:07] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[04:09] | Not to let him keep the bike | 除非他答应不骑车乱跑 |
[04:11] | unless he used it responsibly. | 否则别让他碰车 |
[04:13] | Was it here before? | 自行车之前在这里吗 |
[04:15] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[04:16] | The house is a block and a half away. | 你家就在一个半街区外 |
[04:18] | You ran right by here. Was the bike here before? | 你刚才路过这里时 自行车在吗 |
[04:21] | Maybe! I don’t know! | 也许在 我真不知道 |
[04:22] | How can you not know?! | 你没长眼睛吗 |
[04:23] | Sir, that’s enough. | 够了 先生 |
[04:25] | – How can you not know?! – I don’t know! | -你他妈瞎了啊 -我不记得了 |
[04:26] | Sir, I said that’s enough! | 先生 你给我闭嘴 |
[04:40] | Provenza… | 普罗文茨 |
[04:42] | It’s Tao. | 我是陶 |
[04:46] | I can say anything I want | 关于商店里发生的事 |
[04:47] | about what happened in that store? | 我可以想说什么就说什么吗 |
[04:49] | As long as it’s the truth, yes, you can. | 只要你所说属实 你可以畅所欲言 |
[04:52] | And it can’t be used against me in court? | 这不会成为呈堂证供吧 |
[04:55] | No, it can’t. | 不会的 |
[04:57] | Fine, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:59] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[05:00] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[05:02] | Reggie didn’t shoot nobody in that store. | 雷吉没在商店里杀人 |
[05:04] | I did. I killed those people. | 是我杀的 我杀了那些人 |
[05:18] | So, after this interview | 在这次审讯中 |
[05:20] | where Mr. Baylor confessed to a double homicide, | 贝勒先生承认犯了双重杀人罪 |
[05:23] | you returned him home. | 之后你送他回家了 |
[05:25] | At his request, yes. | 我是应他的请求 |
[05:27] | And you saw several people there, waiting for him. | 你看到几个人在他家等他 |
[05:31] | Define “several.” | 定义”几个人” |
[05:33] | Did you think that they were members | 你觉得那些人是不是他加入的 |
[05:35] | of his own gang, the 110 crips? | 110瘸子帮的成员 |
[05:38] | Just because they were African-American | 他们虽然是黑人 |
[05:40] | doesn’t mean they were gang members. | 这并不意味着他们就是黑帮分子 |
[05:42] | Did you know that there was a strong likelihood | 你知不知道很有可能 |
[05:44] | that after you dropped Mr. Baylor off at his home, | 在你把贝勒先生送回家之后 |
[05:47] | he’d be beaten to death by his fellow crips? | 他就被瘸子帮的人打死了 |
[05:49] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[05:53] | But I do like happy endings. | 但我确实喜欢大团圆结局 |
[05:54] | And that answer is exactly why | 我之所以不做记录 |
[05:56] | we are not recording this interview. | 就是怕你给出这种答案 |
[05:59] | Calling Turell’s murder a “happy ending” | 说图雷利被杀是”大团圆结局” |
[06:02] | is not something that you want a jury to hear you say! | 这话要是让陪审团听见可就糟了 |
[06:06] | Sure we do… | 就是要他们听到 |
[06:08] | After they see this interview with the so-called victim. | 先让他们看看这个所谓的受害人的嘴脸 |
[06:11] | After they see this interview, | 他们看过之后 |
[06:13] | They will understand that you were stuck with the confession | 会觉得虽然这个残杀 |
[06:15] | of a brutal murder of an elderly man and his grandchild | 祖孙二人的凶手招供了 |
[06:18] | that you couldn’t use at trial. | 证词却不能用于庭审 |
[06:19] | And lacking legal recourse, | 而在不能诉诸法律的情况下 |
[06:21] | you dropped Turell Baylor off at his home, | 你把图雷利·贝勒送回了家 |
[06:23] | where you knew he was likely to be executed. | 而且你知道他可能会在那被处决 |
[06:26] | This interview is not your friend. | 这个审问可帮不上你 |
[06:28] | It is your motive. | 这是你的动机 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | Um, my division is rolling out, | 我的手下有行动 |
[06:33] | so I need to find out where they’re going. | 我得看看他们要去哪 |
[06:34] | And you will… | 可以 |
[06:35] | after we finish. | 但要先把这事搞定 |
[06:39] | I’ve interviewed every member of your division. | 我跟你手下的人全都谈过话 |
[06:41] | I promise they are fully competent | 我保证他们完全能胜任 |
[06:43] | to handle whatever the world throws at them. | 交给他们的任何工作 |
[06:49] | You know, maybe it would help if you’d just tell me | 你最好打开天窗说亮话 |
[06:52] | in simple english what it is you’re looking for. | 告诉我你到底想要干什么 |
[06:54] | We are hunting for a 9-year-old male Caucasian — | 我们在找一个九岁的白人男孩 |
[06:57] | 4’6″, blond hair, and blue eyes. | 身高一米三七 金发 蓝色眼睛 |
[07:02] | Last seen wearing a yellow t-shirt, khaki pants, | 失踪时穿着黄色体恤 卡其布裤子 |
[07:05] | and red tennis shoes. | 和红色网球鞋 |
[07:08] | Keep an eye on the trees and backyards, people. | 注意树下和后院 同志们 |
[07:11] | We need to bring this kid home. | 一定要把这个孩子带回家 |
[07:12] | Let’s go a little bit wider, partner. | 搭档 我们扩大点范围吧 |
[07:15] | They’re doing a pretty good grid search down below us. | 他们在下面进行地毯式搜索 |
[07:18] | Let’s try a little bit outside the perimeter here. | 我们往外围找找看吧 |
[07:20] | Maybe we can get lucky. | 碰碰运气 |
[07:28] | Lieutenant, what do we got? | 副队 现在什么情况 |
[07:29] | Uh, you need to talk to Tao. | 这个你得问陶 |
[07:31] | He’s the incident commander. | 他是突发事件指挥官 |
[07:33] | Sir, I have Detective Sanchez in an air unit | 长官 桑切斯警探和直升机小队 |
[07:36] | searching the area. | 在空中搜索 |
[07:37] | Lieutenant Provenza requested 18 black-and-whites | 普罗文茨副队长调来了18辆警车 |
[07:39] | to canvass the neighborhood. | 彻查周围邻居 |
[07:40] | We’re sending out detectives | 我们正派出警探 |
[07:41] | to check in with all the local sex offenders. | 去查这附近的性侵害者 |
[07:43] | And Lieutenant Flynn and Detective Gabriel | 富林副队长和加布里埃尔警探 |
[07:45] | are dealing with the parents. | 正跟孩子的父母在一起 |
[07:47] | Speaking of the parents, at what point do you suggest | 说到父母 什么时候把这件事 |
[07:49] | we let the press in on this? | 透露给媒体比较合适呢 |
[07:50] | Well, in a missing-child case, | 在失踪儿童案件里 |
[07:51] | I’d say the sooner the better. Lieutenant? | 我觉得越早越好 副队你觉得呢 |
[07:53] | Well, I suppose we could let the parents talk to the reporters. | 应该让孩子的父母对记者讲话 |
[07:56] | But they’re divorced. | 但是他们离婚了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, we just spent the last 20 minutes | 我们刚刚用了20分钟 |
[07:59] | refereeing a shouting match between Eric’s mom and dad. | 给埃里克父母的吵架比赛当裁判 |
[08:02] | What are they shouting about? | 他们都吵什么 |
[08:03] | Uh, it’s a long story, but apparently the — | 说来话长 但显然… |
[08:05] | Mr. Lynch blames Mrs. Lynch for not bringing Eric to camp. | 林奇先生怪他前妻没送埃里克去夏令营 |
[08:10] | Uh, Chief Pope, this is my son Kevin. | 保罗局长 这是我儿子凯文 |
[08:12] | He’s a volunteer at the community center, | 他是指挥中心的志愿者 |
[08:14] | one of Eric’s camp counselors. | 埃里克夏令营的顾问 |
[08:18] | Good work, Kevin. | 干得好 凯文 |
[08:19] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[08:22] | All right, Lieutenant, where do we go from here? | 好吧 副队 接下来干嘛 |
[08:41] | Hey, back the other way! Back! Back! Go back! | 转回去 转 转回去 |
[08:44] | Yeah, I got it back there. | 在那里 我看到了 |
[08:45] | Back here, partner. Come around. Come around. | 在那边 搭档 转过去 转过去 |
[08:47] | All units, be advised — | 全体注意 |
[08:48] | I got a body in a pool | 一个游泳池里发现尸体 |
[08:50] | on Wells between Palmer and Del Rio, | 在帕默街和德奥街之间的威尔斯街上 |
[08:52] | third house down. | 第三个房子 |
[08:54] | I repeat — between Palmer and Del Rio. | 重复一遍 在帕默街和德奥街之间 |
[08:57] | No, no, no. That’s not good. | 不要 情况不妙 |
[09:38] | Sorry, Mike. | 对不起 麦克 |
[09:44] | Ah, damn it. | 该死的 |
[09:59] | OK, Buzz. That’s enough. | 好了 巴斯 足够了 |
[10:02] | According to Kendall’s preliminary examination, | 根据肯德尔的初步检查 |
[10:05] | Eric Lynch had beedead | 我们赶到时 |
[10:06] | between four and five hours when we found him. | 埃里克·林奇已经死了四五个小时 |
[10:09] | No visible signs of abuse. No bruises, scratches. | 看不出虐待的迹象 没有淤青和刮伤 |
[10:12] | and no one we’ve talked to so far | 我们问过的人里 |
[10:14] | saw Eric get into a car or walking. | 没人见过埃里克上车或者走在路上 |
[10:19] | And the owners of the house where we found this boy? | 出事那所房子的房主是谁 |
[10:21] | They were upside-down on their mortgage — | 他们付不起抵押贷款了 |
[10:23] | stopped making payments a while ago | 很久以前就断供了 |
[10:24] | And then moved back to Sacramento. | 然后搬回了萨克拉门托 |
[10:26] | Technically, the property’s abandoned. | 基本上 那房子已经废弃了 |
[10:28] | Oh, well, Eric picked the perfect place to drown, didn’t he? | 那地方还真适合埃里克溺水 |
[10:31] | How does a 9-year-old boy | 一个9岁的男孩是怎么 |
[10:33] | end up in a swimming pool of an abandoned house | 在一个离他自行车一千六百米外 |
[10:35] | a mile away from his bicycle? | 淹死在一座废弃房子的游泳池里 |
[10:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:39] | I-it’d be one thing if his body showed | 如果他的尸体上有防卫性伤害 |
[10:41] | defensive wounds or even a bump on the head, | 或者甚至是头上有个包 那是一回事 |
[10:43] | But there wasn’t a mark on him. | 但是他身上连个印子都没有 |
[10:47] | Um, Kevin, is there a pool at this summer camp? | 凯文 夏令营里有游泳池吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah. I mean, yes, ma’am. | 有 我是说 是的 长官 |
[10:52] | Um, there’s one a few blocks away that we use, | 我们用的那个就在几个街区外 |
[10:54] | and Eric swam really well for a kid. | 作为一个孩子 埃里克游泳游得很好 |
[10:58] | All right, then. Well, thank you for your help today. | 好的 谢谢你今天的帮助 |
[11:01] | We’ll see you later, then. | 再见啦 |
[11:04] | My wife is coming to pick him up pretty soon. | 我妻子马上就来接他了 |
[11:07] | My parents won’t let me get my driver’s license, so… | 我父母不让我申请驾照 |
[11:09] | Well, just till he gets his grades up a bit. | 只是等他的成绩再好点 |
[11:10] | My grades aren’t bad, dad. | 我的成绩不错 老爸 |
[11:11] | You need to prepare for your S.A.Ts, and that’s it! Okay? | 你得准备高考 就这么定了 |
[11:16] | My wife will be here… | 我妻子肯定… |
[11:19] | eventually. | 会来的 |
[11:19] | All right. All right, then. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:22] | Make yourself at home, Kevin. | Kevin 你自便 就像自己家一样 |
[11:27] | Buzz, I’d like to start with Mr. Lynch, please. | 巴斯 我想先从林奇先生开始 |
[11:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[11:36] | I’m not sure you want to watch this. | 你不会想看这些 |
[11:38] | Why? What’s gonna happen? | 为什么 接下来会怎么样 |
[11:41] | Chief Johnson has to notify Eric’s parents that | 强生局长要把埃里克的死讯 |
[11:44] | he’s dead. | 告知他的父母 |
[11:46] | MR. Lynch, I’m so sorry. | 林奇先生 不好意思 |
[11:49] | I’m deputy chief Johnson. Thank you so much for waiting. | 我是强生副局长 让你久等了 |
[11:52] | I know you must be frustrated. | 我知道你现在很沮丧 |
[11:53] | I’ve just got a few questions for you. | 我有些问题要问你 |
[11:55] | You drag me here, throw me in a room, | 你们把我叫到这里来 把我晾在房间里 |
[11:57] | tell me my rights — | 告知我的权利 |
[11:58] | Well, it’s just government formality, sir. | 先生 这些都是法定程序 |
[12:00] | We mirandized your ex-wife and her boyfriend, too. | 我们也通知了你的前妻和她男友 |
[12:04] | Anytime we have to speak to someone in a case like this, we — | 无论何时 与涉案人员谈话 我们… |
[12:07] | I want to know what you’re doing to find my son. | 我想知道你们有没有去找我的儿子 |
[12:10] | Does anybody know anything? Where’s my son?! | 你们掌握什么情况了吗 我的儿子在哪 |
[12:13] | Sir, please understand, our first priority is Eric. | 先生 你知道我们首要考虑的就是埃里克 |
[12:17] | But in order for us to proceed, | 为了让我们可以继续进行 |
[12:19] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
[12:21] | Okay? So, will you help me? | 好吧 那你会帮我吗 |
[12:23] | Please, will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[12:25] | It won’t take long. | 不会占你很多时间的 |
[12:34] | You and your wife are divorced, | 你和你前妻离婚后 |
[12:35] | and she has primary custody of Eric. | 她得到了埃里克的抚养权 |
[12:37] | – Is that correct? – Of course it’s correct. | -对吗 -是的 |
[12:39] | If I had primary custody, we wouldn’t be here. | 如果我得到了抚养权 就不用来这里了 |
[12:41] | I can promise you that. | 我可以保证 |
[12:43] | How often do you see Eric? | 你多久看望一次埃里克 |
[12:45] | Two weekends a month… | 每个月两个周末 |
[12:47] | Christmas, or Thanksgiving. | 还有圣诞节 或者感恩节 |
[12:49] | I thought you said she was gonna | 你说她要把埃里克的死讯 |
[12:50] | tell Mr. Lynch that Eric’s dead. | 告诉林奇先生 |
[12:52] | Why is she asking all those questions? | 她为什么要问那些问题 |
[12:53] | It’s so hard to have your life and your child | 日子很艰难 婚姻破灭 |
[12:56] | taken away from you at the same time… | 孩子也被带走了 |
[12:59] | If Eric turns out to have been murdered, | 如果埃里克是被谋杀的话 |
[13:02] | we have to eliminate everyone we can as a suspect. | 我们要逐个排除嫌疑犯 |
[13:04] | A suspect? But that’s Eric’s dad. | 嫌疑犯吗 他可是埃里克的父亲 |
[13:07] | And I’ve tried over and over… | 我一再地试着 |
[13:08] | Kevin, do you have your calculus book? | 凯文 你有带微积分的书吗 |
[13:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:12] | Why don’t you see if you can get | 在你妈妈来之前 |
[13:14] | another chapter under your belt before mom gets here? | 你看看能不能再学一单元 |
[13:16] | Tina should have never been a wife, much less a mother. | 蒂娜不是个好妻子 更不是个好母亲 |
[13:19] | Never, ever, ever. I don’t know what I was thinking! | 从来都不是 我都不知道自己怎么想 |
[13:22] | Sir, where were you this morning | 先生 今早埃里克去夏令营时 |
[13:23] | when Eric would have been going to camp? | 你在什么地方 |
[13:26] | On my way to work. | 在去工作的路上 |
[13:27] | I filled up my car with gas. I squeegeed the windows. | 给车加油 擦玻璃 |
[13:30] | What else do you need to know? I live on the west side. | 你们还要知道什么 我住在西边 |
[13:33] | I wear a size-12 shoe. I’m a controller at a bank. | 我穿12码的鞋 是一家银行的审计员 |
[13:36] | What does any of this have to do with finding my son?! | 这些跟找到我儿子有什么关系 |
[13:42] | Mr Lynch, I’m so sorry, | 林奇先生 很抱歉 |
[13:44] | at 4:30 this afternoon, officers found your son | 下午四点半 离你儿子夏令营一公里的 |
[13:47] | in a pool about a mile away from his summer camp. | 泳池里 警察发现了他 |
[13:51] | Unfortunately, he was dead when we arrived. | 很不幸 我们到达时 他已经身亡了 |
[13:53] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[13:58] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[14:04] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[14:06] | I wish I were. | 我也希望这是谎言 |
[14:12] | How could she just let him ride off on his own like that?! | 她怎么可以让他自己骑车 |
[14:15] | She refused to let me have custody. | 她不让我拥有抚养权 |
[14:18] | And then she refused to look after him! | 她又不能照顾好他 |
[14:22] | I don’t understand it! | 我不懂 |
[14:23] | How did this happen?! | 怎么会发生这些事情 |
[14:26] | We’re going to figure that out, sir. | 先生 我们会调查清楚的 |
[14:28] | Kevin, I thought I told you — | 凯文 我再说一遍 |
[14:30] | Dad, you’re always saying | 爸爸 你总是感觉 |
[14:31] | like I don’t have a clue to how bad the world can be. | 我好像对世道险恶一无所知似的 |
[14:34] | – And I knew Eric. He was – Enough. | -我认识埃里克 他… -够了 |
[14:36] | Go with uncle Buzz to the break room. | 跟巴斯叔叔去休息室 |
[14:38] | He’ll get you something. Then you can sit at my desk. | 他会给你拿东西 你可以坐在我位子上 |
[14:41] | Calculus, S.A.T.S. | 学微积分 做高考模拟题 |
[14:44] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Eric can’t be dead. | 埃里克不会死的 |
[14:50] | I don’t understand it. | 我不懂 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:00] | Never gets any easier, does it? | 总是这样难受 不是吗 |
[15:02] | Um, I’ll ask behavioral science | 我会让行为科学部 |
[15:04] | to send up a couple of grief counselors. | 派几个悲伤心理咨询师过来 |
[15:06] | Hopefully it won’t take forever. | 希望不会太久 |
[15:11] | Uh, chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[15:13] | Uh, yes, commander, what is it? | 什么事 长官 |
[15:15] | Any word on known child molesters? | 有嫌疑人的信息吗 |
[15:17] | That looks like a dead end. | 看起来像是个死胡同 |
[15:18] | However, I have received several calls from the press | 我接到了媒体打的几个电话 |
[15:20] | wondering when we’ll issue a statement on the boy. | 想知道我们什么时候发布那男孩的信息 |
[15:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:24] | How did the media find out | 媒体怎么得知 |
[15:25] | there was a missing boy in the first place? | 有一个男孩失踪了 |
[15:27] | We issued a code 20, | 我们颁布了第二十号法令 |
[15:29] | used the media to keep the boy’s face out there. | 由媒体协助我们 播放男孩的图片 |
[15:31] | Oh, right. Code 20. Of course. | 好吧 第二十号法令 当然了 |
[15:34] | That was the right thing to do. | 那么做是正确的 |
[15:35] | So, uh, how do I proceed? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[15:38] | Please tell our reporter friends that, pending an autopsy, | 告诉媒体 我们正在进行尸检 |
[15:41] | we still don’t know how Eric Lynch died, | 我们还不知道埃里克·林奇是怎么死的 |
[15:43] | and we’re trying to figure out | 我们正在调查 |
[15:44] | how he ended up floating in a swimming pool | 他的尸体为何出现在 |
[15:46] | so far away from his house and his bicycle. | 离他家和自行车这么远的泳池里 |
[15:48] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 |
[15:49] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上着手去办 |
[15:50] | – Excuse me. – Thank you, commander. | -失陪了 -谢谢你 长官 |
[15:52] | How did your meeting go with captain Raydor? | 你和雷达队长的谈话进行得怎么样了 |
[15:55] | Well, we didn’t finish, | 还没完成 |
[15:56] | but so far she hasn’t arrested me. | 但是她也还没逮捕我 |
[15:58] | Wow. You’re setting your expectations that low? Really? | 你的期望值这么低 真的假的 |
[16:01] | She’s already wrapped it up | 她已经把你们部门每一个人 |
[16:02] | with everybody else in your division and Taylor. | 包括泰勒在内都问了个遍 |
[16:04] | Well, I’m slapdab in the middle of trying to figure out | 我正在找出杀害一个九岁男童的 |
[16:06] | who killed a 9-year-old boy. | 节骨眼上 |
[16:08] | You want me to stop the notification process — | 你想让我终止对遇难家属的通告 |
[16:09] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[16:11] | But Captain Raydor can’t | 但雷达队长也不会 |
[16:12] | stop what she’s doing, either, so eventually — | 就此罢休 因此到最后 |
[16:14] | Eventually, yes. Just not right now. | 我知道到最后 但绝不是现在 |
[16:23] | Do you know how much longer i’m gonna have to be here? | 你知道我还要在这里呆多久吗 |
[16:25] | I just, uh… | 我只是觉得 |
[16:26] | I feel like I should get home in case Eric shows up. | 我应该回家等着埃里克 也许他会回去 |
[16:28] | We have patrol cars at your home, ma’am. | 女士 我们的巡逻警车驻扎在您家门口 |
[16:30] | We’ll be notified if something happens. | 如有任何情况的话 我们会接到通知的 |
[16:33] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[16:34] | Did you find my baby boy? | 你找到我的宝贝儿子了吗 |
[16:36] | Mrs. Lynch, I’m so sorry. | 林奇女士 我很抱歉 |
[16:38] | We’re doing everything we can, I promise you. | 我正在尽一切力量 我向您保证 |
[16:41] | Would it be okay if I asked you a few questions? | 您介意我现在问您几个问题吗 |
[16:45] | Ask me anything. | 问我什么都行 |
[16:46] | Okay. Why don’t you have a seat? | 好吧 请坐 |
[16:51] | Did you notice anyone in your neighborhood | 您是否有注意到您周围邻居 |
[16:53] | this morning or recently who seemed odd or out of place? | 在今早或近期有什么异常行为或不当之处 |
[16:59] | Uh, no. Not — not that I can recall. | 没有 我不记得有类似的行为 |
[17:03] | Did Eric make any new friends recently? | 埃里克最近交了什么新朋友 |
[17:07] | I-I don’t know. I mean… | 我不太清楚 我是指 |
[17:09] | I don’t think so. Not that he said. | 应该没有交心朋友 他没提过 |
[17:11] | And where were you this morning, | 当埃里克今早去露营时 |
[17:13] | when eric was on his way to camp? | 您当时在哪里 |
[17:18] | I should have taken him. | 我应该带他去的 |
[17:24] | If I had, we wouldn’t be sitting here right now. | 如果我带他去 现在就不用坐在这里了 |
[17:28] | But he wanted to ride his bike. | 但他想骑着他的新单车去 |
[17:30] | And Glen is the one who gave him that bike | 是格林给他买的新单车 |
[17:32] | and then terrorized him about using it properly. | 并且叮嘱他不许骑着乱跑 |
[17:35] | And I should have never given in on that bike. | 我真不该让他骑车 |
[17:41] | But, um… Eric loved it, and… | 但是埃里克特别喜欢那辆单车 |
[17:50] | a little while after he left for camp, | 他走后没多久 |
[17:52] | I got the car, uh, detailed. | 我就跑去给车做美容 |
[17:53] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[17:56] | Uh, Corbin Wax and Shine. | 叫酷本打蜡美容车行 |
[17:57] | It’s just a few blocks from the house. | 就在离家不远的几个街区那里 |
[17:59] | So, the day her son goes missing, | 这么说 她儿子失踪时 |
[18:00] | she says she’s having her car detailed. | 她在给自己的车搞美容 |
[18:03] | I went to the gym for about an hour and a half. | 后来又去体育馆运动了将近一个半小时 |
[18:05] | Does that bother you? | 你能接受这样的话吗 |
[18:07] | I spoke to a friend… | 我又跟朋友聊了会儿 |
[18:08] | Do a check on the car wash, | 查查洗车场记录 |
[18:09] | Find out if she’s telling the truth. | 看她说的是不是实话 |
[18:10] | All right, and if she is, | 好的 如果属实 |
[18:12] | I’ll see if the detailer found anything odd in her car. | 正好问问美容师在她车上发现什么古怪没 |
[18:15] | Oh, and drag Mr. Lynch’s credit cards, | 还得调出林奇先生的账单查一下 |
[18:17] | see if there’s a charge for gas on his way to the office, | 看他去办公室前是否真的加过油 |
[18:19] | And see if he showed up for work this morning. | 再查查他今早有没有去上班 |
[18:23] | …spend a lot of time online? | 花很多时间在网络上 |
[18:24] | Well, I mean, not more than any average kid. | 他和其他孩子一样 |
[18:28] | Lieutenant Tao, where’s mr. Lynch? | 陶副队 林奇先生呢 |
[18:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:32] | I mean, I guess he could have… | 我是说 也许晚上 |
[18:34] | gotten up at night when I wasn’t looking, but, um… | 我睡觉的时候 他起来了 但 |
[18:37] | If you’re looking for Eric’s dad, he went that way. | 在找埃里克的爸爸吗 他往那边走了 |
[18:55] | He wouldn’t have gone… | 他应该不会去 |
[18:59] | He’s only 9 years old. | 他只有九岁 |
[19:06] | Does she know? | 她还不知道吗 |
[19:07] | – Mr. Lynch! – Oh, you haven’t told her yet? | -林奇先生 -你还没说呢 |
[19:09] | – What’s he talking about? – You need to go back to — | -他什么意思 -您需要回到您的 |
[19:10] | – Eric’s dead! Our son is dead! – No. | -埃里克死了 我们的儿子死了 -不 |
[19:13] | They found him in a pool! | 他们在一个泳池里找到了他 |
[19:14] | No! Not my baby! | 不 不是我儿子 |
[19:16] | – She killed my son! – Get him out of h | -是她杀了我的儿子 -把他带走 |
[19:18] | You were complaining about how you and Marc | 你总抱怨和马克单独呆在一起的 |
[19:19] | – never have enough time alone. – No! | -时间不够多 -不是这样的 |
[19:21] | Now you have all the time you want! | 现在你有的是时间了 |
[19:22] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
[19:24] | Marc, stay here! Stay here! | 马克 呆在这里 呆在这儿 |
[19:26] | She killed my son! | 是她杀了我儿子 |
[19:28] | That bitch killed my son! | 那个婊子杀了我的儿子 |
[19:30] | No! Not my baby boy! | 不是真的 不是我的宝贝儿 |
[19:33] | And you! | 还有你 |
[19:35] | You. | 你 |
[19:35] | You live in my house. | 你住在我的房子里 |
[19:36] | You screw my wife. You’re as much to blame as she is! | 你睡我的老婆 你和她一样遭天谴 |
[19:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:48] | Go to the break room, | 去休息室 |
[19:50] | get yourself a snack, | 找点零食 |
[19:52] | and watch some TV, okay? | 看会儿电视 好吗 |
[20:10] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[20:12] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[20:13] | I can tell you what I know from the autopsy from right here. | 我想在这里跟你说一下我的检验结果 |
[20:18] | First, I concur with Kendall’s initial findings — | 首先 我认同肯德尔的初期验尸结果 |
[20:22] | No bruising, no signs of petechiae, | 无青紫 也无出血点 |
[20:25] | nothing that points | 无任何证据显示 |
[20:26] | to Eric Lynch having been abused in any way. | 埃里克·林奇曾被人虐待过 |
[20:30] | That’s the best I got. | 这是我得到的最好的消息 |
[20:32] | And the worst? | 那坏消息呢 |
[20:36] | No foam in the boy’s lungs. | 男孩的肺内没有水沫气泡 |
[20:39] | Foam? | 水沫气泡 |
[20:40] | When someone drowns, | 当人死于溺水 |
[20:41] | water gets into the lungs and mixes with mucus, | 水会进入肺部并与粘液混合 |
[20:44] | and as the victim gasps for air, | 在受害者需求更多空气时 |
[20:45] | the water-mus mixture churns, creating a foam. | 这种水与粘液混合质会在体内搅拌形成水沫 |
[20:50] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[20:51] | The boy’s lungs had no foam. | 这孩子的肺里没有泡沫 |
[20:55] | So he didn’t drown. | 所以他不是溺死的 |
[20:56] | No. He didn’t. | 对 不是 |
[20:59] | Then, how did he die? | 那他是怎么死的 |
[21:01] | My guess would be oversedation. | 估计是镇静剂摄入过量 |
[21:04] | Administered how? | 怎么摄入的呢 |
[21:06] | When I searched the contents of his stomach, | 我查看他的胃容物 |
[21:08] | all I could find was partially digested chocolate | 找到了尚未全部消化的巧克力 |
[21:11] | and some sort of bright-purple fluid. | 以及一些亮紫色的液体 |
[21:13] | So, what, h-he drank some kind of a… | 那说明什么 他喝了一些 |
[21:17] | sports drink or juice with drugs dissolved in it? | 掺了药的运动饮料或者果汁吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:23] | Probably. | 可能是的 |
[21:24] | But until toxicology comes back, which could take weeks, | 但是要等药理学报告结果 得花好几周时间 |
[21:28] | I won’t be able to tell you which drugs we’re talking about. | 我现在没法告诉你 他胃里的药是什么 |
[21:31] | Unless… | 除非 |
[21:34] | Unless you have a potential suspect. | 除非你有潜在的怀疑对象 |
[21:37] | Then you could write up a search warrant | 那样你就可以申请一份搜查令 |
[21:38] | and see if anyone had | 看看此人手里 |
[21:39] | any dangerous prescriptions laying about. | 有什么危险的处方药 |
[21:45] | Just so you know… | 只是有件事 |
[21:47] | I haven’t put him back together yet. | 我还没把他的尸体拼回去 |
[21:49] | I don’t think there’s anything in there you want to see. | 所以那里不会有什么你想看的东西 |
[21:54] | Probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[21:58] | Vicodin and soma. | 维柯丁和神经元胞体 |
[22:00] | One’s a narcotic, one’s a muscle relaxer. | 一个是麻醉药 一个是肌肉松弛剂 |
[22:03] | Given in high-enough doses, | 剂量足够高的话 |
[22:04] | they could definitely be lethal. | 它们绝对可以致命 |
[22:05] | Okay, let’s call Dr. Morales | 好 我们给莫拉斯医生打电话 |
[22:07] | and see if this is what could have killed Eric. | 看看这是不是埃里克的死亡原因 |
[22:09] | And where in Mrs. Lynch’s house did you find them? | 你在林奇夫人家什么地方发现这些药的 |
[22:12] | Uh, in her medicine cabinet, but the name on the prescription | 在她的医药柜里 但处方上的名字 |
[22:14] | is her boyfriend’s, a Marcus Winslow. | 是她男朋友的 叫马克思·温斯洛 |
[22:15] | And get this — unlike Mr. and Mrs. Lynch, | 还有一点 跟林奇夫妇不一样 |
[22:17] | he has no alibi for this morning. | 这个人没有今天早上的不在场证明 |
[22:19] | And if that’s not enough, chief, | 如果那样还不够的话 头儿 |
[22:20] | We searched our yoga instructor’s place. | 我们搜查了这位瑜伽教练的家 |
[22:23] | I thought he lived with Mrs. Lynch. | 我以为他住在林奇夫人家 |
[22:24] | Well, it turns out Marc keeps a little condo | 我们查到马克在城市另一边 |
[22:26] | on the other side of town. | 还有一所小公寓房 |
[22:27] | And this is what we found — | 这是我们找到的东西 |
[22:29] | in addition to mats, beads, and crystals… | 除了运动垫 珠子和水晶之外 |
[22:31] | a uniform from the Las Vegas Police Department. | 他有一件拉斯维加斯警局的制服 |
[22:34] | Now, why would Mr. Winslow have that? | 为什么温斯洛先生会有这衣服 |
[22:37] | He used to be a cop there. | 他曾在那里当过警察 |
[22:39] | Winslow had almost a decade on the L.V.P.D. | 他在拉斯维加斯警局呆了近十年 |
[22:42] | before resigning… | 后来他辞职了 |
[22:44] | Five years ago for… “Personal reasons.” | 五年前辞职的 说是”私人原因” |
[22:47] | What kind of personal reasons? | 什么类型的私人原因 |
[22:48] | Two domestic-abuse accusations. | 两条家庭暴力的指控 |
[22:51] | His ex-wife never officially filed. | 他的前妻从来没有正式报过案 |
[22:53] | And instead of submitting to an investigation, | 而温斯洛没有选择接受调查 |
[22:55] | Winslow chose to see a psychologist | 而是去看了心理医生 |
[22:57] | for anger management… | 来控制愤怒情绪 |
[22:59] | And resign. | 然后他辞职了 |
[23:00] | Resign. | 辞职 |
[23:02] | Can’t blame him for that. | 这不能怪他 |
[23:06] | Rough day? | 今天不太顺吧 |
[23:08] | Captain Raydor’s audit | 雷达队长的审查 |
[23:09] | is making it almost impossible for me to do my job. | 害得我简直没法工作了 |
[23:13] | I couldn’t even go to the crime scene today. | 我今天甚至去不了犯罪现场 |
[23:15] | And you really missed being there… | 在池里找到那个男孩时 |
[23:17] | when they found that boy in the pool. | 你没能脱开身 |
[23:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:21] | What I’m missing is motive. | 我没找到的是动机 |
[23:23] | Well, how about this? | 那我给你说说 |
[23:24] | A man starts dating a woman… | 男人开始跟女人约会 |
[23:26] | Woman has a child from a previous relationship… | 女人带着和前夫生的孩子 |
[23:29] | Suddenly the child is gone. | 突然间孩子不见了 |
[23:31] | Happens all the time. | 这类事一直都在发生 |
[23:36] | Excuse me, Chief. Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 头儿 我得打断一下 |
[23:38] | Uh, just heard back from Dr. Morales. | 我刚从莫拉斯医生那里得到消息 |
[23:39] | Eric’s stomach contents came back positive | 埃里克的胃容物中检测出了 |
[23:41] | for both vicodin and soma. | 麻醉药和肌肉松弛剂 |
[23:46] | I believe these are yours, Mr. Winslow. | 这些是你的吧 温斯洛先生 |
[23:49] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[23:52] | I take those for a back injury I got at work. | 用来治疗背部损伤的 我的职业病 |
[23:54] | What, you had a yoga accident? | 什么 你做瑜伽也会受伤 |
[23:57] | Yeah. Believe it or not, | 是啊 信不信由你 |
[23:59] | I pushed myself too far and ended up getting hurt. | 我动作太大 就受伤了 |
[24:01] | I sometimes take these for the pain. | 我有时候会吃这些药来镇痛 |
[24:02] | W-why do you — why do you care? | 怎么了 为什么要问我这个 |
[24:03] | We care because these are the same drugs | 我们问你是因为我们在埃里克的胃里 |
[24:05] | we found in Eric’s stomach. | 发现了相同的药 |
[24:08] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[24:08] | – He drowned. – No. | -他不是溺死的吗 -不是 |
[24:11] | Eric died of an overdose of vicodin and soma | 埃里克死于麻醉剂和肌肉松弛剂摄入过量 |
[24:14] | before he was dumped in the pool. | 然后才被扔进泳池 |
[24:16] | And you think I gave them to him. | 你们觉得是我给他的 |
[24:18] | Wouldn’t be the first time you were accused | 这不是你第一次被指控 |
[24:19] | of hurting someone you were living with. | 伤害家里人了吧 |
[24:21] | If you’re referring to my psycho ex-wife, | 如果你是指我那个神经病前妻 |
[24:24] | she dropped those charges. | 她都撤销诉讼了 |
[24:25] | Didn’t stop you from resigning from the police force, though, did it? | 那你也还是从警局辞职了 不是吗 |
[24:28] | I resigned because my ex threatened a lawsuit | 我辞职是因为我前妻威胁我说 |
[24:30] | against me and the city of las vegas. | 要起诉我和拉斯维加斯市政府 |
[24:33] | So instead of dealing with all that political bullshit, | 我厌烦那些官场的废话 |
[24:35] | I just walked away. | 就干脆走开算了 |
[24:36] | Directly into anger management. | 直接去接受愤怒管理心理辅导 |
[24:40] | I was mad. Yeah. | 我是气疯了 没错 |
[24:43] | But I recognized the problem and took care of it. | 但我意识到了问题 并且解决好了 |
[24:47] | And I found an outlet for… | 而且我发现了我的消极情绪 |
[24:50] | my negative emotions. | 有一条发泄渠道 |
[24:51] | I call you use Mrs. Lynch | 我看你拿林奇夫人 |
[24:52] | as an “outlet” for your “negative emotions”. | 当”消极情绪”的”发泄渠道”了吧 |
[24:55] | He attacked me. | 他先打我的 |
[24:56] | Why do you suppose he did that? | 你觉得他为什么会那么做 |
[25:02] | Because he thinks I had issues with Eric. | 因为他觉得我对埃里克不好 |
[25:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:07] | Because when I first started going out with her, | 因为我刚开始跟蒂娜约会的时候 |
[25:09] | I told Tina… | 我跟她说 |
[25:12] | I wasn’t wild about kids. | 我不会跟小孩相处 |
[25:13] | And that wasn’t the case? | 实际上不是这样吗 |
[25:19] | Calculus? | 微积分作业做完了吗 |
[25:20] | Did it. | 做完了 |
[25:21] | – History? – Didn’t bring it. | -历史呢 -没带课本 |
[25:23] | I’ll be quiet. | 我会保持安静的 |
[25:24] | I know this is gonna sound bad. | 我知道这听起来不可思议 |
[25:25] | I know how bad it sounds. | 我知道 |
[25:28] | I didn’t mind moving in with Tina, | 我愿意和蒂娜同居 |
[25:30] | but I didn’t want to get married again. | 但我不想再次结婚 |
[25:32] | And women in her age, they, like, | 像她们这个岁数的女人 |
[25:33] | to start pushing for a ring on the second date. | 恨不得约两次会就结婚 |
[25:36] | So I thought I’d just head her off at the pass by saying… | 我心想就借口不愿充当父母 |
[25:40] | …I didn’t want to be a parent. | 搪塞过去 |
[25:43] | I’m sure Glen told you | 格林一定告诉你们了 |
[25:45] | how hard he fought for primary custody | 自从我和蒂娜交往以后 |
[25:47] | after Tina and I started seeing each other, | 他申请抚养权变得越发艰难 |
[25:49] | saying that Eric was growing up | 说埃里克生活在 |
[25:51] | in an amoral environment, right? | 一个特殊的家庭环境中 是吧 |
[25:53] | But I was more of a father to that kid | 但我对孩子远远好过格林 |
[25:56] | than Glen ever knew how to be! | 他甚至都不知道怎么当个父亲 |
[25:57] | When I ask you to help us find Eric this morning, | 今天早上我叫你帮我们找埃里克的时候 |
[25:59] | you said you wanted to keep out of it. | 你却说你不想掺和进来 |
[26:01] | Did you not see | 你难道没看到 |
[26:02] | what happened when the three of us were together? | 我们三个碰到一起时的状况吗 |
[26:05] | Besides, there are some family things | 而且有些家事 |
[26:08] | that I have learned to stay out of, | 我早已学会回避 |
[26:11] | and Tina is not… | 而且蒂娜… |
[26:13] | She’s not my wife. | 她不是我的妻子 |
[26:15] | And does she pressure you | 她像你预想的那样 |
[26:16] | to marry her like you thought she would? | 逼你和她结婚了吗 |
[26:18] | No. As it turns out, she wasn’t interested in that. | 没有 结果是她对此并不感兴趣 |
[26:21] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[26:25] | Because I proposed to her. | 因为我向她求过婚 |
[26:29] | And she refused? | 她拒绝了吗 |
[26:31] | So what if she did? | 是又怎么样 |
[26:33] | Look, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道你们 |
[26:35] | how you found this stuff in Eric’s stomach. | 怎么会在埃里克的胃里找到这些东西 |
[26:38] | But I didn’t give it to him. | 但绝对不是我给他的 |
[26:40] | I swear it. I didn’t give it to him. | 我发誓 我从没给过他 |
[26:47] | Excuse us for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[26:51] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[26:52] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:57] | What’s he doing in here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[26:58] | There was no way I could | 有命案发生 |
[26:59] | swing by the house when we found the body — | 我没法顺路送他回家 |
[27:01] | Mom, I wanted to help out. | 妈 我想来帮帮忙 |
[27:03] | Kevin’s not old enough | 凯文还太小 |
[27:04] | to be in the middle of a murder investigation, | 不能参与调查谋杀案 |
[27:06] | especially that’s somebody that he knows. | 尤其是死者还是他认识的人 |
[27:09] | Get your stuff together, please. | 收拾好你的东西 |
[27:17] | This is really better than letting him | 这和让他考个驾照相比 |
[27:19] | get his driver’s license? | 又好到哪去 |
[27:25] | Since Mr. Lyhch was so unhappy with | 既然林奇先生对他们的 |
[27:27] | his divorce settlement, | 离婚协议如此不满 |
[27:29] | I wonder if he’d let us read it | 我想在下次审问他前妻之前 |
[27:31] | before I question his ex-wife again. | 能否看一下离婚协议 |
[27:32] | – I’m on it, chief. – Thank you. | -我马上去办 头儿 -谢谢 |
[27:35] | Right now, his head has to be in his studies. | 他现在应该把精力集中在学习上 |
[27:37] | He works hard, Mike. | 他学习很认真 麦克 |
[27:38] | – I know he does. – Who cares if he goes to Stanford? | -我知道 -谁在乎他能否考上斯坦福 |
[27:40] | I don’t care if he goes to Stanford. | 我不在乎他能不能去斯坦福 |
[27:41] | He’s 16, Mike, and a good boy. | 他是个十六岁的乖孩子 麦克 |
[27:43] | He deserves a little freedom. Let him have his license. | 理应得到一些自由 让他去考驾照吧 |
[27:47] | He’s supposed to be preparing for his SATs. | 他应该全心备战高考 |
[27:49] | I thought we agreed. | 我以为我们已经达成一致 |
[27:51] | Once we give him his driver’s license, he’ll be able to — | 一旦他考到驾照 他就会… |
[27:53] | To what?! You think I’ll drive off and never come back? | 就会怎样 我会开上车一去不复返吗 |
[27:56] | That you’ll let me get my license, | 你让我拿到驾照 |
[27:57] | and I’ll disappear like Eric did on his bike? | 我就会像埃里克一样骑上小车消失吗 |
[28:00] | I’m 16 years old, dad, | 我已经十六岁了 爸爸 |
[28:02] | and you still treat me like I’m a little kid. | 可你还是把我当小孩子看待 |
[28:04] | It’s not about my grades or the SATs. | 这和我的成绩或者高考都无关 |
[28:06] | It’s like you’re trying to protect me from… | 是你试图让我远离一些… |
[28:09] | I-I don’t know what. | 我不知道是什么 |
[28:10] | But you can’t hold on to me forever. You just can’t. | 但你不能束缚我一辈子 你不能 |
[28:14] | Yes, I can. | 不 我能 |
[28:20] | I’ll be holding on to you for the rest of your life. | 从今往后我会一直陪在你身边 |
[28:55] | Have you been here all night? | 你整夜都在这里吗 |
[28:59] | I need to make an arrest in the murder of a 9-year-old boy, | 我要逮捕一个谋杀九岁小孩的凶手 |
[29:01] | I have search warrants out, so I’m waiting. | 搜查人员已经出发 我在这等着 |
[29:03] | Search warrants. What are you looking for? | 搜查令 你要找什么 |
[29:06] | Items we found in the victim’s stomach. | 在死者胃里找到的药物成分 |
[29:07] | I thought Dr. Morales identified those drugs for you… | 我以为莫拉斯医生已经查明了呢 |
[29:10] | He did. | 他确实查到了 |
[29:11] | And that you tied the prescriptions to the mother’s boyfriend. | 你还把药方和他母亲的男友联系上了是吗 |
[29:14] | We have. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Listen, is this something that we need to discuss right now, | 有什么事非得现在谈吗 |
[29:18] | or can it wait till I’m done? | 不能等到我忙完以后吗 |
[29:19] | Have you given any more thought | 你重新考虑过 |
[29:21] | to the idea of hiring attorney? | 聘请律师的事情了吗 |
[29:23] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 我的老天 |
[29:26] | I’ll tell you again. | 我再说一遍 |
[29:27] | I asked Turell Baylor where he wanted to go. | 我问了图雷利·贝勒他想去哪 |
[29:29] | He said, “Home.” I took him there, | 他说回家 我送他回去便走了 |
[29:30] | and I left. The end. | 就这样 |
[29:32] | So your position boils down to this — | 也就是说你认为归根结底 |
[29:35] | the suspect was only your responsibility | 你只须在扣押犯人期间 |
[29:37] | while in custody. | 对他负责 |
[29:38] | The second you drove away, Mr. Baylor was on his own. | 然后你就能一走了之 任其自生自灭 |
[29:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:46] | Damndest thing I ever saw, I can tell you that for sure. | 我敢肯定这是我见过最糟糕的事了 |
[29:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:49] | Now, I know my way around a divorce. | 这下我知道离婚意味着什么了 |
[29:52] | There’s bad, there’s ugly, and then there’s this. | 坏事一桩 丑事一件 除外还有这个 |
[29:56] | Okay, Tina Lynch not only took her husband | 蒂娜·林奇不单单拿走了她丈夫 |
[29:59] | for everything he had — | 全部财产 |
[30:00] | the house, the cars, the condo in Mammoth. | 包括房子 汽车以及位于曼莫斯区的公寓 |
[30:02] | She’s also taking him for close to 2/3 | 她甚至要走了他未来九年里 |
[30:04] | of everything he will have over the next nine years. | 接近三分之一的应得财产 |
[30:07] | But Mr. Lynch’s main concern throughout | 但林奇先生始终只关心 |
[30:10] | was gaining primary custody of his son. | 获得他儿子的监护权 |
[30:13] | In the three years since his divorce, | 从他离婚至今三年以来 |
[30:14] | he’s filed six motions | 已经提交了六份动议 |
[30:16] | to get Eric back from his ex-wife. | 想把埃里克从他前妻那要回来 |
[30:18] | Yeah, he claims that she’s “an unfit mother | 嗯 他声称前妻是个”不称职的母亲 |
[30:21] | with promiscuous tendencies | 有性滥交倾向 |
[30:23] | and a lack of financial responsibility.” | 经济实力薄弱” |
[30:25] | This is the hard copy | 这是林奇先生 |
[30:26] | of Mr. Lynch fueling up at the gas station this morning. | 今早在加油站加油的录像硬拷贝 |
[30:28] | It’s the same thing they e-mailed us. | 他们已经邮过一份了 |
[30:30] | So you want to watch it again? | 你还想再看一遍吗 |
[30:30] | No. Thank you, lieutenant. | 不了 谢谢 副队 |
[30:32] | Just have Buzz cue it up for me in electronics | 我和孩子母亲谈话时 |
[30:34] | while I talk to the mother. | 让巴斯在电脑上调出这段录像 |
[30:36] | Lieutenant Flynn, | 富林副队 |
[30:37] | would you please escort Mrs. Lynch to interview room 1? | 请你陪同林奇夫人去一号审问室 |
[30:39] | I need to get this over with. | 我得把这案子结了 |
[30:41] | And, uh, detective Sanchez, | 还有 桑切斯警探 |
[30:43] | under the circumstances, I think Mr. Lynch deserves | 事已至此 我觉得林奇先生应该 |
[30:46] | to listen to this interview. | 旁听这次审问 |
[30:47] | Chief, in here? | 头儿 在这合适吗 |
[30:52] | Better on electronics. | 去监控室吧 |
[30:56] | We’ll have to talk later, chief. | 我们一会儿再谈 局长 |
[30:57] | I’m sure we will. | 我想也是 |
[30:59] | First, I want to see my little boy. | 首先 我要见我儿子 |
[31:03] | When can I see — | 我什么时候才能… |
[31:05] | When can I see my son’s body? | 什么时候才能见到他的尸体 |
[31:07] | Soon. | 快了 |
[31:08] | Just have to clarify a few things. | 我们先得弄清几件事 |
[31:11] | In investigating your son’s death, | 在调查你儿子死因过程中 |
[31:13] | we’ve been examining your divorce decree. | 我们查过你的离婚判决书 |
[31:15] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[31:16] | Well, your husband gave it to us. | 你丈夫提供的 |
[31:18] | I’m not so much interested in the end of your marriage | 比起你俩婚姻告终来 |
[31:21] | as I am about the custody fight over Eric. | 我对埃里克的抚养权之争更感兴趣 |
[31:26] | I don’t understand what that… | 我不理解… |
[31:29] | Well, in the past few years, your ex-husband | 过去几年里 你前夫 |
[31:29] | Chief, Mr. Lynch is here observing. | 头儿 Lynch先生来看了 |
[31:32] | has filed six motions for primary custody of Eric. | 为争夺埃里克的主要抚养权 起草过六份申请 |
[31:35] | These motions all have a common theme. | 这些申请都有个共同主题 |
[31:37] | In each one, your ex-husband claims | 每一份申请中 你前夫都 |
[31:40] | for one reason after another– | 逐一列举了你的问题 |
[31:41] | Promiscuity, lack of supervision, | 性滥交 监护不力 |
[31:43] | living with your boyfriend– | 与男友同居 |
[31:45] | That you’re an unfit mother. | 总之 你是位不称职的母亲 |
[31:47] | You could have ended all this by marrying Mr. Winslow. | 你可以与温斯洛先生结婚 免受这种折磨 |
[31:51] | I would like to marry him, but I won’t. | 我也想嫁给他 但我不会这么做的 |
[31:54] | I know exactly why she won’t marry him. God! | 我完全知道这婊子为什么不再婚 天啊 |
[31:57] | If I get remarried, Glen no longer has to pay alimony, | 如果我再婚 格林就不用付赡养费了 |
[31:59] | and for 12 years, I put up with his lying, | 12年来 我默默忍受他的谎言 |
[32:02] | his cheating, his emotional abuse, | 出轨和精神虐待 |
[32:04] | and he will pay me everything he owes me year after year, | 他必须每年都付出代价 |
[32:09] | and I hope that I get every cent. | 而且要分文不差 |
[32:12] | Miserable. Miserable. | 悲哀 悲哀啊 |
[32:15] | You have his house. You have his car. | 你占着他的房子 开着他的车 |
[32:17] | Why not give him back his son? | 为什么不把儿子还给他 |
[32:20] | He doesn’t care about his son. | 他不在乎儿子 |
[32:22] | He cares about the check | 他在乎的只是 |
[32:23] | that he has to write every month to support him. | 每月必须支付的抚养费 |
[32:26] | I don’t know about that. | 这个我不好说 |
[32:27] | He did buy your son a bicycle. | 他不是给你儿子买了辆自行车嘛 |
[32:30] | And Eric wanted to ride that bike to summer camp. | 所以埃里克想骑车去夏令营 |
[32:34] | And what did that lead to, huh? | 这导致了什么啊 |
[32:36] | How did that end up– Glen’s little gift? | 格林的小礼物 后果如何呢 |
[32:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:52] | It ended up with you not walking your son to camp. | 后果是你不能送儿子去夏令营了 |
[32:55] | Isn’t that right, Mrs. Lynch? | 对吗 林奇夫人 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:05] | I didn’t walk him to camp, and I should have. | 我没送他去夏令营 我追悔莫及 |
[33:09] | It is my fault Eric is dead, and I know that. | 埃里克的死都怪我 我知道 |
[33:12] | Looks like she’s taking responsibility, sir. | 先生 看来她承担了责任 |
[33:14] | We just need to figure out one more thing. | 我们还要再确认一件事 |
[33:16] | Buzz, you all cued up? | 巴斯 可以播放了吗 |
[33:17] | When you’re ready. | 一切就位 |
[33:18] | I should have walked him yesterday. | 昨天 我应该送他去的 |
[33:21] | And I am sick about it. Sick. But he is a 9-year-old boy. | 我真是讨厌自己 讨厌啊 但他才九岁 |
[33:24] | She’s trying to weasel out of this by crying. | 她想用眼泪博取同情 开脱罪责 |
[33:26] | What am I supposed to do? I can’t have complete control over him, | 我能怎么做 不管格林怎么想 |
[33:28] | no matter what Glen thinks. | 我都无法完全控制他 |
[33:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:38] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[33:39] | This is yesterday morning at 8:15, | 这是昨天早上8:15 |
[33:41] | about a half-hour before your son went missing. | 也就是你儿子失踪前半小时的录像 |
[33:44] | You went into the Mini-Mart | 你去了小超市 |
[33:45] | to pay for your gas with a credit card… | 用信用卡支付了汽油费 |
[33:47] | Then you bought a chocolate bar | 然后用现金购买了 |
[33:49] | and a purple sports drink with cash. | 一块巧克力和一瓶紫色运动饮料 |
[33:53] | I bought a candy and a drink. | 我买了一块糖和一瓶饮料 |
[33:56] | – So what? – So that’s what we found in Eric’s stomach | -那又怎样 -这与尸检时 |
[33:59] | when we performed the autopsy. | 在埃里克胃里发现的东西吻合 |
[34:00] | We also found a narcotic and a muscle relaxer, | 我们还检测出了麻醉剂和肌肉松弛剂 |
[34:03] | which you probably took from Tina’s boyfriend | 这可能是你趁家里没人时 |
[34:05] | when no one was home. | 从蒂娜男友那偷来的 |
[34:06] | Well, it used to be your house, didn’t it? | 毕竟那曾是你家 对吧 |
[34:08] | Anyway, there was enough medication in Eric’s body | 总之 埃里克体内的药物 |
[34:11] | to put a grown man in a coma… | 足以使一名成年人陷入昏迷 |
[34:14] | or kill a 9-year-old boy. | 或者杀死一位九岁的男孩 |
[34:15] | Eric drowned. | 埃里克是溺死的 |
[34:16] | Or maybe that was intention. | 也许凶手本来是那样打算的 |
[34:18] | Drug him enough so that when he was placed in the swimming pool, | 给他下足量药剂 好让他入水时 |
[34:20] | he wouldn’t wake up. | 醒不过来 |
[34:21] | But Eric was dead before he hit the water. | 不料埃里克入水前就断气了 |
[34:23] | Speaking of pools… | 说到游泳池 |
[34:25] | When I check with this bank where you work, | 如果我去你工作的银行调查 |
[34:27] | am I going to find that they’re repossessing | 会不会发现他们要收回 |
[34:29] | the house where we found your son’s body? | 事发地的那间房子呢 |
[34:31] | So what if they are? | 如果是那样呢 |
[34:32] | Well, when I consider that and I factor in the bicycle, | 考虑到那点和自行车的事 |
[34:35] | this begins to look more and more like a premeditated murder. | 我觉得这越来越像一起蓄意谋杀 |
[34:39] | What does the bike have to do with it? | 这与自行车有什么关系 |
[34:41] | If your son had been abducted by a stranger… | 如果你儿子被陌生人绑架 |
[34:44] | his bicycle would have been dropped to the ground. | 他的车子会倒在地上 |
[34:47] | But in this case, Eric’s bike was parked. | 但在本案中 埃里克的车子停得好好的 |
[34:50] | Which means he didn’t feel he was in any danger… | 这就说明他并不觉得危险 |
[34:52] | which means he got into the abductor’s car willingly. | 也就是说他自愿上了绑匪的车 |
[34:56] | He even used his kickstand to prop up his bike. | 他甚至放下支脚架来撑住自行车 |
[34:59] | You wouldn’t have it any other way. | 真相已经水落石出了 |
[35:01] | You terrorized Eric about using that bike responsibly. | 你吓唬埃里克 让他安全骑车 |
[35:04] | And you knew, didn’t you, that once he had a bike | 而你清楚 对吧 他一旦有了自行车 |
[35:07] | that he would beg his mother to let him ride it to camp | 就会求他妈让他骑车去夏令营 |
[35:10] | and that she would give in | 他妈肯定拗不过他 |
[35:11] | and let him ride it out of her sight… | 同意让他自己骑车过去 |
[35:14] | That for a few minutes every morning, | 这样的话 每天早上总有那么几分钟 |
[35:16] | Eric would be free and unsupervised, | 埃里克自由自在 无人监管 |
[35:19] | and something terrible could happen to him. | 某人就有机会下手了 |
[35:33] | This is all Tina’s fault. | 这都怪蒂娜 |
[35:36] | She took everything. | 她把一切都据为己有 |
[35:39] | My house, where she lives… | 她抢占了我的房子 |
[35:42] | Having sex with another man… | 和其他男人上床 |
[35:44] | My cars, most of my salary. | 还夺走了我的车和大部分薪水 |
[35:47] | The only thing left was my son. | 我只剩儿子了 |
[35:49] | And then she took him, too. She poisoned Eric against me. | 后来她也夺走了他 她教唆埃里克仇视我 |
[35:53] | So you poisoned your own son? | 所以你就毒死了自己的亲骨肉 |
[35:55] | He wasn’t my son anymore. He was her son. | 他已经不是我儿子了 是她的 |
[35:57] | Why should I pay to support some kid who hates me? | 我凭什么要付抚养费给讨厌我的孩子 |
[36:00] | Tell me that, huh?! | 给我个理由 |
[36:03] | Now never will a day go by | 我之前已经饱受丧子之痛 |
[36:06] | where she doesn’t feel the pain of losing him like I did. | 现在起我也要让她肝肠寸断 |
[36:10] | Let her have 2/3 of what I make in prison. | 我在监狱里受的罪 她也得承担三分之二 |
[36:12] | Maybe she and her boyfriend can try living on that! | 或许她和她男友也该尝尝这种滋味了 |
[36:14] | So go ahead! Arrest me! | 来吧 逮捕我 |
[36:17] | She’s ruined! | 她玩完了 |
[36:18] | She loses everything, too! She’s ruined! | 她也一无所有 她算是毁了 |
[36:23] | Get him out of here. | 带出去 |
[36:25] | Mr. Lynch, you are under arrest | 林奇先生 你被捕了 |
[36:26] | for the murder of your son, Eric. | 罪名是谋杀你儿子埃里克 |
[36:28] | Tell her I did this. | 告诉她我是凶手 |
[36:29] | Tell her I did this. Tell her. | 告诉她我是凶手 告诉她 |
[36:31] | I want her to know it was me who took him away from her! | 我要让她知道是我从她手里夺走了他 |
[36:34] | Tell her! She’s ruined! | 转告她 她完蛋了 |
[36:36] | Tell her I did it! | 告诉她我是凶手 |
[36:38] | Tell her! | 告诉她 |
[36:57] | Lieutenant, y-you did get him. | 副队 你抓到真凶了 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:23] | Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[37:27] | I’m in the middle of processing Mr. Lynch’s booking. | 我在整理林奇先生的笔录 |
[37:29] | I think Lieutenant Tao knew how to process booking | 我觉得在你来这里前 陶副队就知道 |
[37:32] | before you got here, | 怎么整理笔录了 |
[37:34] | and he was the incident commander. | 而且他是现场指挥官 |
[37:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Uh, not that way, please, chief. | 不是去那里 局长 |
[37:44] | Going for a little ride. | 我们开车走走 |
[37:46] | – Where to? – Not far. | -去哪里 -不远 |
[37:48] | Let’s go, please. | 我们走吧 |
[38:00] | Does anybody know what’s going on? | 谁知道这是什么情况 |
[38:02] | We’re probably in some sort of trouble. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[38:05] | Eh, we’re the police. We’re always in some sort of trouble. | 我们是警察 我们总是麻烦不断 |
[38:08] | – Here. – Hey, Kev… | -给 -嘿 凯夫… |
[38:10] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[38:14] | You completed the booking already? | 你已经整理完笔录了吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah. Filled it out yesterday. | 没错 昨天就填完了 |
[38:17] | This says “Marc Winslow.” | 上面写着”马克·温斯洛” |
[38:18] | Yeah, I told you I filled it out yesterday. | 对 我说了 昨天就填完了 |
[38:21] | Just change the name to Glen Lynch. | 把名字改成格林·林奇就行 |
[38:23] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:26] | Oh, hey, Kevin. Sorry about that. | 凯文 抱歉让你久等 |
[38:28] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[38:30] | what if I made you an appointment | 我给你在车管局安排个 |
[38:32] | for you to take a little test at the DMV? | 小测试怎么样 |
[38:34] | – Think you can manage… – Yes! Ha! Awesome! | -你应该能… -太棒了 |
[38:37] | Dad, thank you! | 老爸 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Mom, call Aunt Susan and tell her not to sell that Honda! | 妈 打给苏珊阿姨 让她别卖本田 |
[38:41] | Dad, wait a minute. | 爸 等一下 |
[38:42] | – Aunt Susan is selling her Honda. – Oh, boy. | -苏珊阿姨要卖本田 -真是个孩子 |
[38:44] | What do you think? What do you think?! | 你觉得呢 你觉得呢 |
[38:59] | Do you recognize this place? | 认出这个地方了吗 |
[39:12] | Turell Baylor’s house — | 这是图雷利·贝勒的家 |
[39:14] | Where you delivered him, unprotected, the day he died. | 你把他送来这里 留他一人 然后他就被害了 |
[39:19] | It’s where Turell said he wanted me to go. | 是图雷利要回来的 |
[39:23] | And that may get us out of criminal court, | 那我们可能逃过刑事法庭这一劫 |
[39:25] | but it may not work in your favor | 可在大众陪审团面前 |
[39:28] | in front of a jury of civilians. | 这点未必对你有利 |
[39:31] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[39:44] | Come on. You can’t just leave me here. | 拜托 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[39:52] | What’s up with my protection? | 我的保护计划呢 |
[39:54] | You’re supposed to be protecting me. | 你该保护我 |
[39:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:10] | So, let’s walk through it. | 我们来回顾一遍 |
[40:13] | After you dropped Turell off, leaving him on his own, | 图雷利被你赶下车 无依无靠 |
[40:16] | he ran into his house, locked the door, | 他跑进屋里 把门锁上 |
[40:18] | and tried escaping through his backyard here. | 试图穿过后院逃跑 |
[40:20] | But he didn’t get very far. See? | 可他没跑远 看到吗 |
[40:23] | He broke free and tried to run, | 他挣脱后试图逃跑 |
[40:25] | but he was caught over here. | 可他在这里被抓到了 |
[40:28] | And they dragged him across this driveway… | 然后他们拖着他穿过车道 |
[40:34] | …to this wall, | 一直拖到这面墙 |
[40:36] | where his head was smashed repeatedly | 他们摁住他的头反复撞墙 |
[40:39] | until heas dead. | 直至他死亡 |
[40:42] | You say that your responsibility ended | 你说在图雷利离开你监管时 |
[40:45] | the moment Turell left your custody, | 你的职责就结束了 |
[40:47] | and the warren rule frees you from criminal liability. | 沃伦法则是能让你免去刑事责任 |
[40:50] | But in a civil trial, | 但是在民事审判中 |
[40:52] | the jury may very well decide that you behaved | 陪审团很可能判定 |
[40:55] | with a callous disregard to the suspect’s life, | 你对疑犯的生命冷漠无情 |
[40:58] | and if the city attorney starts to think | 而如果辩护律师开始觉得 |
[41:01] | that he is losing this case… | 他会输掉这场官司… |
[41:03] | – He could settle. -he could settle | -他可能会调解… -他可能会调解 |
[41:04] | and leave you to take the blame, | 然后陷你于不仁不义 |
[41:05] | and you will be entirely on your own. | 然后你就只能自生自灭了 |
[41:14] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[41:15] | For your own sake, | 为了你自己着想 |
[41:17] | get your own attorney. | 去找个律师 |