| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:52] | Detective Ortega? | 奥特加警探 | 
| [00:54] | Yes. | 是我 | 
| [00:55] | Yes. You must be Commander Taylor. | 没错 你一定是泰勒长官 | 
| [00:57] | That would be me. This way. | 是我 这边请 | 
| [01:01] | I want to thank you so much for taking the time | 非常感谢你能抽出时间 | 
| [01:03] | to look into this. | 调查此案 | 
| [01:04] | Oh, it’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸 | 
| [01:05] | We’re always happy to help out our friends | 我们很乐意帮助 | 
| [01:07] | in the Phoenix Police Department. | 凤凰城警局的同僚 | 
| [01:12] | 19-year-old woman named Sedona Gibson, | 死者是19岁女性 名叫喜多娜·吉布森 | 
| [01:14] | Originally from Phoenix, | 生于凤凰城 | 
| [01:16] | found dead in a hotel room last week. | 上周死在一家宾馆的客房里 | 
| [01:18] | Hollywood division was unable to I.D. her body till yesterday, | 好莱坞分局直到昨天才确认了她身份 | 
| [01:22] | which is why detective Ortega here only just arrived. | 所以奥特加警探今天才赶来 | 
| [01:25] | I have concerns about the coroner’s ruling. | 我对验尸官的裁定有些质疑 | 
| [01:28] | Hollywood told me I’d be better served by coming downtown. | 好莱坞分局让我最好来市局 | 
| [01:32] | Did they? | 是吗 | 
| [01:34] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [01:35] | Uh, preliminary autopsy report. Sedona Gibson. | 初步验尸报告上说 喜多娜·吉布森 | 
| [01:38] | States cause of death was either accidental or deliberate | 死因是意外或者故意 | 
| [01:40] | – heroin overdose – Overdose. | -注射海洛因过量 -过量 | 
| [01:42] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [01:43] | But neither of those things can be true. | 但那应该都不是真的 | 
| [01:46] | Just, uh, out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 | 
| [01:48] | why is the Phoenix P.D. Interested in this case? | 凤凰城为什么会对这宗案子感兴趣 | 
| [01:51] | Well, they’re not. | 其实他们没兴趣 | 
| [01:53] | The victim, Sedona — | 被害人喜多娜 | 
| [01:58] | She was my daughter. | 是我女儿 | 
| [02:10] | I’m…so sorry, detective Ortega. | 请节哀 奥特加警探 | 
| [02:14] | I’m sure that this must be a very difficult time | 你和你的家人现在 | 
| [02:15] | for you and your family. | 肯定都不好受 | 
| [02:16] | I understand that you work narcotics | 我知道你在凤凰城警局 | 
| [02:18] | – for the Phoenix P.D.? – Yes. | -缉毒组工作 -对 | 
| [02:20] | And I appreciate very much the professional courtesy | 我非常感谢对同僚的关照 | 
| [02:24] | of looking into this matter. | 调查这宗案子 | 
| [02:26] | Of course. | 客气 | 
| [02:27] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [02:28] | You have reason to believe | 你怎么会认为 | 
| [02:30] | that the coroner’s investigation was inaccurate? | 验尸官的调查有误呢 | 
| [02:34] | My daughter was a type-1 diabetic. | 我女儿患有1型糖尿病 | 
| [02:37] | She knew the risks involved with her disease, | 她知道哪些东西会对她的病情不利 | 
| [02:39] | and she also knew that drug use | 她也知道那些药 | 
| [02:40] | would severely magnify those risks. | 极有可能会让她病情发作 | 
| [02:43] | Detective… | 警探 | 
| [02:44] | Having a good reason not to do something | 人们明知一些事不该做 | 
| [02:46] | doesn’t mean that people won’t try it, | 也未必不会尝试 | 
| [02:49] | especially when they’re young. | 尤其是年轻人 | 
| [02:50] | And her tox screen came back positive for heroin and ambien. | 而且她海洛因和安眠药的毒检呈阳性 | 
| [02:54] | She wasn’t a heroin addict. | 她不吸食海洛因 | 
| [02:57] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [02:59] | There’s another explanation. | 还有另一个解释 | 
| [03:01] | Has anyone even talked to her asshole husband? | 有人和她的混账丈夫聊过吗 | 
| [03:04] | Is his name Drew? | 他是叫德鲁吗 | 
| [03:05] | Yes, Drew. Drew Gibson. | 对 德鲁 德鲁·吉布森 | 
| [03:07] | Hollywood tried tracking him down, chief. | 好莱坞分局在查他的行踪 头儿 | 
| [03:09] | Said Drew was unreachable at his last-known address. | 据说现有地址找不到他 | 
| [03:13] | Do you have some reason to believe that her husband | 你是否有足够的理由怀疑他丈夫 | 
| [03:15] | was involved in her death? | 与她的死有关 | 
| [03:16] | She didn’t do this to herself. | 她不会这样自残 | 
| [03:18] | That, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:20] | And Drew was not a good man. | 而且德鲁不是个好人 | 
| [03:22] | How long has it been since you’ve seen your daughter? | 你多久没见到你女儿了 | 
| [03:28] | Almost two years. | 大概两年了 | 
| [03:35] | Well, Sedona was 17, | 喜多娜那年17岁 | 
| [03:37] | A junior in high school, when she met Drew, | 她遇见德鲁的时候念高二 | 
| [03:39] | And — and he was 23 — older — | 而他那时23岁 年纪大些 | 
| [03:43] | And a very bad influence. | 而且是个坏榜样 | 
| [03:46] | So my husband and I | 所以我和我丈夫 | 
| [03:46] | told Sedona that she had to stop seeing him… | 不许喜多娜再和他来往 | 
| [03:50] | Or leave home. | 不然就离开家里 | 
| [03:52] | So she… | 所以她… | 
| [03:54] | She dropped out of school and came to Los Angeles. | 她辍学去了洛杉矶 | 
| [03:57] | With Drew? | 和德鲁一起来的吗 | 
| [03:58] | Yes, and she married him here. | 对 然后在这里和他结婚 | 
| [04:01] | And, uh, have you spoken with her since? | 从那以后你们联系过吗 | 
| [04:04] | She called… | 她几周前 | 
| [04:06] | A few weeks ago. | 打来电话 | 
| [04:08] | But before we had a chance to say much, | 可我们还没来得及多聊 | 
| [04:11] | my husband took the phone away from me and hung up on her. | 我丈夫就把电话抢走 给挂了 | 
| [04:14] | Do you know why she was calling? | 你知道她为什么打来吗 | 
| [04:16] | No, I… | 不知道 | 
| [04:18] | I tried to find her, but… her number was blocked, | 我试着找过她 可她电话打不通 | 
| [04:22] | And I couldn’t legally run her name. | 我也不能利用职务之便查她的联系方式 | 
| [04:24] | Detective, I-I’m sure that… | 警探 我肯定… | 
| [04:25] | Working in narcotics makes losing a child to drugs | 你在缉毒组工作 所以更难接受自己的孩子 | 
| [04:28] | that much harder, but… | 死于毒品注射 可… | 
| [04:30] | It’s not unusual for someone in your daughter’s profession | 干你女儿这行的做出这样不明智的选择 | 
| [04:33] | to make questionable choices like this. | 也不新鲜 | 
| [04:35] | What profession? | 哪行 | 
| [04:39] | What profession? | 哪行 | 
| [04:42] | Hollywood division claims that your daughter was working | 好莱坞分局说你女儿死前 | 
| [04:44] | as an escort when she died. | 在做应召女郎 | 
| [04:47] | I’m sorry. Detective? | 不好意思 警探 | 
| [04:49] | Will you excuse us just for a moment, please? | 能让我们单独聊几句吗 | 
| [04:59] | Did you bring that poor woman down here | 你把那位可怜的女士带到这里 | 
| [05:00] | so that I’d have to be the one to tell her | 就是为了让我来告诉她 | 
| [05:02] | that her daughter was a prostitute? | 她的女儿是妓女吗 | 
| [05:04] | No. Of course not. I thought Hollywood division told her. | 当然不是 我以为好莱坞分局已经告诉她了 | 
| [05:06] | Hollywood division? | 好莱坞分局 | 
| [05:07] | They ran a pretty bare-bones investigation, didn’t they? | 他们的调查纯属应付差事 | 
| [05:10] | Well, a hooker dead from an overdose in a hotel room | 一个妓女嗑药过量 死在宾馆里 | 
| [05:12] | Doesn’t usually justify a lot of shoe leather. | 再平常不过了 | 
| [05:13] | Hollywood did their due diligence. | 好莱坞分局已经尽职尽责了 | 
| [05:15] | They brushed her off — just like they did her mother. | 他们敷衍了事 就像对她妈一样 | 
| [05:18] | They didn’t search her residence. | 他们没有搜她的住处 | 
| [05:20] | They didn’t call anyone — | 也没给任何人打电话 | 
| [05:21] | Not her last John or this husband of hers. | 包括她的最后一个顾客和她丈夫 | 
| [05:24] | They only just I.D.’d the body. | 他们刚刚才查明死者身份 | 
| [05:27] | Detective Ortega is a fellow law-enforcement officer, | 奥特加警探是个兄弟单位的同僚 | 
| [05:29] | So let’s humor her a little. | 所以我们就照顾她一下吧 | 
| [05:33] | What is Captain Raydor doing here? | 雷达队长在这里干什么 | 
| [05:35] | Well, she finished reviewing the depositions | 关于你和你的部门在民事诉讼中的证词 | 
| [05:38] | you and your squad gave in the civil suit, | 她已经完成了复查 | 
| [05:39] | and now she has some follow-up questions for detective Sanchez. | 现在她还要问桑切斯些问题 | 
| [05:42] | Why?! | 为什么 | 
| [05:44] | We’ve already talked about this Turell Baylor business | 图雷利·贝勒的事我们已经谈过了 | 
| [05:46] | till we’re blue in the face! | 争到面红耳赤 | 
| [05:47] | Actually, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [05:48] | Your entire squad has started referring Raydor | 你的整个部门已经向工会代表 | 
| [05:50] | to their union reps. | 告雷达的状了 | 
| [05:51] | Maybe you could convince Sanchez to cooperate a little? | 要不你劝桑切斯配合些 | 
| [05:54] | Exactly how many people | 到底有多少人 | 
| [05:55] | am I supposed to be humoring around here, huh? | 需要我来照顾 | 
| [05:57] | Detective Ortega. Captain Raydor. | 奥特加警探 雷达队长 | 
| [05:59] | Do you know how hard it is to do your job | 你知道在干好本职工作 | 
| [06:02] | while humoring so many difficult people? | 还要迎合众人有多难吗 | 
| [06:05] | I might have some idea. Yeah. | 我一直都是这么工作的 | 
| [06:15] | Chief, a, uh, officer from Hollywood division | 头儿 好莱坞分局派人 | 
| [06:17] | just dropped this off. | 把这个送来了 | 
| [06:18] | It’s the sum total | 这是 | 
| [06:19] | of the evidence they collected from the hotel room | 在奥特加警探的女儿丧命的宾馆里 | 
| [06:21] | where detective Ortega’s daughter was found. | 收集到的所有证物 | 
| [06:23] | Not much to it, except the, uh, | 还不止 还有 | 
| [06:26] | syringe that killed her. | 夺走她性命的注射器 | 
| [06:27] | Uh, her heels, coat, | 她的高跟鞋 外套 | 
| [06:30] | And…small purse. | 还有小钱包 | 
| [06:33] | It’s called a clutch. | 那叫抓包 | 
| [06:36] | Small purse — it’s called a clutch. | 你说的小钱包 叫抓包 | 
| [06:38] | Yeah. Okay. The clutch. | 好吧 那就抓包 | 
| [06:42] | It had $24 in it, | 里面有24块 | 
| [06:44] | a receipt from the taxi the night she died. | 她出事那晚乘坐出租车的发票 | 
| [06:46] | No drugs, no phone. | 没毒品 没手机 | 
| [06:47] | Chief. | 头儿 | 
| [06:51] | Um, detective Ortega, | 奥特加警探 | 
| [06:53] | We are getting a warrant | 我们在申请搜查令 | 
| [06:55] | to search your daughter’s apartment, | 用以搜查你女儿的公寓 | 
| [06:56] | And in the meantime, | 于此同时 | 
| [06:57] | Detective Sanchez is going to the morgue | 桑切尔警官要去停尸房 | 
| [06:59] | to see if he can expedite the release of your daughter’s — | 看能否尽快释放你女儿的… | 
| [07:01] | I want to go with him. | 我想跟着去 | 
| [07:03] | Um, I-I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 我觉得那样不好 | 
| [07:06] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [07:07] | I’ve waited so long to see my daughter. | 我等了太久了 一直没能见到我女儿 | 
| [07:10] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [07:19] | You sure you want to do this, detective? | 你确定要自己来吗 警官 | 
| [07:21] | I could prepare the body in a room. I could — | 我可以把尸体放在房间里… | 
| [07:23] | It’s not my first time in a morgue. | 我不是第一次进停尸房 | 
| [07:24] | I know what to expect. | 我有心理准备 | 
| [07:27] | Let me. Please. | 请你让我来吧 | 
| [08:35] | There’s only one injection site, just one. | 只有一个注射部位 只有一个 | 
| [08:39] | She’s got needle marks on her stomach and legs, too. | 她胃上和腿上都有针孔 | 
| [08:42] | Those are probably from her insulin injections. | 可能是用以注射胰岛素的 | 
| [08:45] | Doctor, if I recall correctly… | 医生 如果我没记错 | 
| [08:49] | Your autopsy reported nothing | 你的验尸报告 | 
| [08:51] | that would indicate chronic drug use. | 无法证明她长期嗑药 | 
| [08:52] | Um, let me see. | 我看看 | 
| [08:56] | DNA’s not in yet. | DNA检测结果还没出来 | 
| [08:58] | They must have I.D.’d her some other way. | 他们一定是通过其它方式确定的身份 | 
| [08:59] | But I do have results | 可我这里有 | 
| [09:02] | on a hair-follicle drug test, | 发囊药检结果 | 
| [09:04] | And she was clean. | 她没嗑药 | 
| [09:06] | So she wasn’t a user? | 所以她没毒瘾 | 
| [09:07] | Or this was her first time. | 也可能是第一次 | 
| [09:10] | Detective Sanchez. | 桑切斯警探 | 
| [09:13] | Okay. Send it over. | 好的 发过来吧 | 
| [09:17] | We got the warrant to search your daughter’s apartment. | 我们拿到你女儿住所的搜查令了 | 
| [09:47] | 最可怕的事情 莫过于完全接受自我 –胡安 | |
| [09:55] | Flight back from Vegas. | 维加斯的回程机票 | 
| [10:02] | $100 chips. | 100元的筹码 | 
| [10:18] | A note in a foreign language. | 一张外文的字条 | 
| [10:24] | No sign of drug use. | 无吸毒的迹象 | 
| [10:26] | Do you want to look through the purse, ma’am? | 你要查看她的包吗 女士 | 
| [10:27] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [10:39] | She has an I.D. for Santa Monica Community College. | 她有一个圣莫妮卡社区大学的学生证 | 
| [10:42] | She’s got her G.E.D. up here, too. | 她这还有一张普通高校毕业证书 | 
| [11:04] | Your daughter was very beautiful. | 你女儿很漂亮 | 
| [11:08] | She was, wasn’t she? | 很漂亮 是吧 | 
| [11:10] | Buzz. I need you. | 巴斯 过来 | 
| [11:17] | Tag this. Tag this. | 标记下这 还有这 | 
| [11:26] | Lieutenant Tao, the syringe that we found at the crime scene | 陶副队 在罪案现场发现的注射器 | 
| [11:29] | Do you have it on your desk? | 在你桌子上吗 | 
| [11:31] | It should have a lot number. | 上面应该有批号 | 
| [11:32] | What is it? | 是多少 | 
| [11:38] | J C B Jackson, Charlie, Bravo, | |
| [11:40] | 1 – N One, “Dash,” Nancy… | |
| [11:42] | D C Delta, Charlie, | |
| [11:44] | 0 6 0 3 Zero, Six, Zero, Three. | |
| [11:47] | All right, thank you. | 收到 谢谢 | 
| [12:02] | Is it the same? | 是一批吗 | 
| [12:05] | No, ma’am. | 不是 女士 | 
| [12:07] | The syringe that we found at the hotel | 在宾馆找到的注射器 | 
| [12:09] | does not seem to have come from the victim’s apartment. | 看来并非来自受害者的住所 | 
| [12:13] | I knew it wasn’t hers. | 我就知道不是她的 | 
| [12:15] | I knew it. | 我早就知道 | 
| [12:23] | So, what do we know about the needle that killed her? | 我们已经知道这个注射器不是她的 | 
| [12:25] | other than the fact that it wasn’t hers. | 还有其他线索吗 | 
| [12:27] | Well, there are traces of high-grade heroin found inside. | 注射器中化验出高纯度海洛因残留物 | 
| [12:30] | It’s called “China White” on the street. | 市面上叫“中国白” | 
| [12:32] | Yeah, that stuff’s rare on the west coast. | 这种东西在西海岸很少见 | 
| [12:35] | Sedona Gibson had no record and no history of drug abuse. | 喜多娜·吉布森没有滥用药物的经历 | 
| [12:39] | Her apartment was clean. | 她的住所也没问题 | 
| [12:40] | No evidence of alcohol, drugs, or related paraphernalia. | 无证据表明她酗酒吸毒 也找不到相关器具 | 
| [12:43] | and except for insulin, | 除了胰岛素 | 
| [12:45] | not even prescriptions. | 我甚至连处方药都没找到 | 
| [12:47] | No ambien? Showed up on her tox screen. | 没有安眠药吗 尸检时发现过的 | 
| [12:49] | Chief, working through Sedona’s sharps container, | 头儿 我仔细查过喜多娜的医用锐器箱 | 
| [12:52] | I’ve tested 27 used syringes | 查验过27个用过的注射器 | 
| [12:55] | All come back clean for opiates. | 都未查出鸦片成份 | 
| [12:56] | Okay, so she wasn’t a heroin addict, | 好吧 这说明她不吸食海洛因 | 
| [12:58] | but she did die of an overdose. | 但她确实死于注射过量 | 
| [13:00] | So we have to consider the possibility | 所以我们必须考虑 | 
| [13:01] | that someone talked her into trying heroin. | 有人怂恿她试用毒品的可能性 | 
| [13:04] | What do we know about her… “date” that night? | 她那天的”约会”… 是什么情况 | 
| [13:07] | Well, I looked into the billing on the hotel room, | 我查了宾馆的账单 | 
| [13:09] | and it turns out it was paid for by a company called… | 结果发现房间是以公司名义订的 | 
| [13:12] | Dynamic Goods, | 那公司叫”高能物资” | 
| [13:14] | which is basically a front | 这家公司的幕后 | 
| [13:15] | for an escort service called Four Aces Models. | 是一家叫”天上人间”的商务陪侍公司 | 
| [13:18] | “Dynamic goods” sounds ambiguous enough | 已婚男士的信用卡账单上 | 
| [13:20] | not to look suspicious on a married man’s credit card. | 写着”高能物资” 不会引起怀疑 | 
| [13:23] | Wait, Lieutenant. | 打断下 陶副 | 
| [13:24] | Chief, I’m sorry. | 头儿 抱歉 | 
| [13:26] | The morgue was one thing, but | 去停尸间是一回事 但是 | 
| [13:28] | Detective Ortega, she shouldn’t be here for this. | 奥特加警探现在不应该在场 | 
| [13:32] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 | 
| [13:34] | Say what you have to say. | 你们该说什么说什么 | 
| [13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:38] | Four aces models, they… | 天上人间商务会所 | 
| [13:41] | cater to a rich clientele. | 只接待有钱的客户 | 
| [13:43] | The rates start at $1,200, | 最便宜的起价1200元 | 
| [13:46] | and they skyrocket from there. | 后边这些都是天价 | 
| [13:47] | Now, the fee is all inclusive and covers the hotel room. | 涵盖各种服务 包含了宾馆宿费 | 
| [13:50] | The company’s based here in Los Angeles | 他们公司的总部设在洛杉矶 | 
| [13:53] | and owned by a woman named Linda Prall. | 公司法人叫琳达·帕奥 | 
| [13:56] | Lieutenant Provenza just picked her up. | 普罗文茨副队已经把她带来 | 
| [13:58] | She called her attorney | 她出门之前 | 
| [13:59] | the moment he walked through the door, | 就给律师打电话了 | 
| [14:00] | so her lawyer will be joining her. | 所以她的律师会参加我们的询问 | 
| [14:03] | Is my daughter… | 我女儿 | 
| [14:06] | …on that website? | 在那个网站上吗 | 
| [14:11] | I think they must have taken her picture down. | 我想他们已经把她的照片拿下去了 | 
| [14:17] | Sedona was in Vegas? | 喜多娜当时在维加斯 | 
| [14:18] | Yes, ma’am, last weekend. | 是的女士 上周末 | 
| [14:19] | We found that plane ticket | 我们找到了机票 | 
| [14:21] | along with some $100 casino chips. | 以及一些100元的赌场筹码 | 
| [14:23] | Also, there’s this note inside. | 还有 里面还有一个字条 | 
| [14:25] | And I think it’s written in Russian, | 我看着像俄文 | 
| [14:26] | if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没猜错的话 | 
| [14:27] | Can you translate, Chief? | 你能翻译下吗 头儿 | 
| [14:30] | Basically it just says, “You were fantastic. | 基本上就是说 “你太棒了” | 
| [14:33] | Thank you. | “谢谢你” | 
| [14:34] | Demitri Andropov.” | “德米崔·安德博夫” | 
| [14:37] | So she… was there on a job. | 那么说 她是去应召的 | 
| [14:41] | I’m assuming that’s the case, yes. | 可能性很大 | 
| [14:42] | Would you find out if Agent Howard is in the building? | 能不能帮我看下霍华德探员在不在 | 
| [14:45] | I’d like him to join me | 我在盘问琳达·帕奥时 | 
| [14:46] | in my interview with Linda Prall. | 希望他能在场 | 
| [14:48] | Thank you. Pardon me, gentlemen. | 谢谢 失陪了 先生们 | 
| [14:52] | Mrs. Prall, I assume you’re aware | 帕奥女士 我想你已经知道 | 
| [14:55] | that one of your employees, | 你的一个雇员 | 
| [14:56] | an escort named Sedona Gibson, | 名叫喜多娜·吉布森的陪侍 | 
| [14:58] | was recently found dead in a hotel room | 最近死在一家宾馆里 | 
| [15:00] | paid for by your escort service. | 房钱是你们公司付的 | 
| [15:02] | Excuse me. Mrs. Prall runs a modeling agency. | 打断一下 帕奥女士开的是商务会所 | 
| [15:05] | Any suggestion to the contrary, and we’re gonna walk. | 如果你对此有异议 我们马上就走 | 
| [15:08] | Let’s not get off on the wrong foot. | 别误解我的意思 | 
| [15:09] | I just have a few questions. | 我只是有几个问题要问 | 
| [15:11] | Why is the FBI here? | 那调查局的人在这干嘛 | 
| [15:12] | Cause if Mrs. Prall doesn’t answer Chief Johnson, | 因为如果帕奥女士不回答强生局长的问话 | 
| [15:14] | I intend to take her into custody. | 我就会逮捕她 | 
| [15:15] | What charge? | 什么罪名 | 
| [15:17] | How about interstate prostitution? | 组织垮州卖淫活动怎么样 | 
| [15:22] | Sedona Gibson. | 喜多娜·吉布森 | 
| [15:24] | worked for you in Los Angeles, | 为你们在洛杉矶工作 | 
| [15:25] | But you also booked her to entertain a client in Las Vegas, | 但是你们也派她去拉斯维加斯接客 | 
| [15:28] | just a few days before she died. | 就在她死的前几天 | 
| [15:30] | Four Aces Models has a strict no-sex policy. | 天上人间商务会所明文规定 不许卖淫 | 
| [15:33] | Any activity between two consenting adults | 两个成年人自愿进行的任何活动 | 
| [15:35] | is a private matter. | 都是私人行为 | 
| [15:36] | Would Demitri Andropov | 德米崔·安德博夫 | 
| [15:39] | be one of your consenting adults? | 是自愿行为的另一方吗 | 
| [15:41] | The FBI will subpoena Mrs. Prall’s business records. | 调查局会调取帕奥女士的商业经营记录 | 
| [15:44] | We will find the answers to Chief Johnson’s questions, | 我们会找到强生局长想要的答案 | 
| [15:47] | or we can just chat about it in here. | 或者 我们可以坐在这里谈谈 | 
| [15:57] | Sedona was a good girl. | 喜多娜是个好女孩 | 
| [15:59] | It’s a shame what happened to her. | 她死得太可惜了 | 
| [16:01] | How long had she been working for you? | 她为你工作多久了 | 
| [16:04] | Maybe a year? | 有一年了吧 | 
| [16:05] | But it was a part-time thing for her. | 但是她只是做兼职 | 
| [16:07] | She was going back to school, | 她还要回去读书 | 
| [16:08] | getting her life on track. | 回到她生活的正轨 | 
| [16:10] | What can you tell me about Sedona’s last date | 喜多娜出事当晚服务的那个客户 | 
| [16:12] | on the night she died? | 是什么来头 | 
| [16:13] | I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 这跟你们有什么关系 | 
| [16:14] | Hey, how big do you want this investigation to be? | 你到底想把事情搞多大 | 
| [16:21] | He was a first-timer. | 他是第一次 | 
| [16:22] | Didn’t really understand how things work. | 不知道我们的流程是怎样的 | 
| [16:26] | His name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [16:27] | I don’t remember… | 我记不起来了 | 
| [16:30] | Offhand. | 来得太匆忙 | 
| [16:32] | But you will find out for us. | 但是你能帮我们查到 | 
| [16:33] | If we can agree that that information | 如果你们同意那信息 | 
| [16:36] | will not be used to prosecute my client. | 不会用来起诉我的客户 | 
| [16:38] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 绝无此意 | 
| [16:41] | Any idea why Sedona came to work for you in the first place? | 你知道喜多娜为什么来你这里工作吗 | 
| [16:44] | Her husband, Drew. | 因为她丈夫 德鲁 | 
| [16:46] | They were struggling, broke. | 他们日子很苦 身无分文 | 
| [16:47] | He was an addict, that sort of thing. | 他又有毒瘾 类似的原因吧 | 
| [16:50] | What about Sedona? Did she use? | 喜多娜呢 她也吸毒吗 | 
| [16:52] | No. Well, not that I know of. | 不吸 至少我没见过 | 
| [16:54] | She was just desperate to be loved, you know? | 她太想得到关爱了 | 
| [16:57] | to be needed. | 做个贤妻 | 
| [16:58] | She would have done anything for Drew. | 她愿意为德鲁做任何事情 | 
| [17:00] | She even made a couple of films | 几个月前 她甚至拍了几个电影 | 
| [17:01] | a few months back because he wanted her to. | 就因为他想让她去拍 | 
| [17:03] | – Pornography? – Adult films. | -黄片吗 -成人电影 | 
| [17:06] | He talked her into doing them | 他说服她去拍 | 
| [17:08] | because they raise a model’s hourly quote. | 是因为拍过小电影的模特 价格更高一些 | 
| [17:12] | Made her more valuable. | 让她更有价值 | 
| [17:13] | The thing is, after she did them, | 但问题是 她拍完电影之后 | 
| [17:15] | the bastard kicked her out. | 那混蛋竟然将她扫地出门 | 
| [17:16] | Do you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 | 
| [17:18] | Messed her up pretty good. | 把她整惨了 | 
| [17:19] | She told me she was trying to get ahold of her family. | 她跟我说过 她曾想向家人求助 | 
| [17:24] | but bad blood there, I guess. | 估计她家人也不是什么善类 | 
| [17:27] | It’s not like any of these girls | 干这行的女孩 | 
| [17:29] | come from happy homes. | 没几个出身好的 | 
| [17:32] | So, she was all alone in the world… | 所以她无依无靠 | 
| [17:34] | Except for me, and…I can only do so much. | 只能找我 我也只能做这些 | 
| [17:38] | Yeah, you’re a regular Mother Teresa. | 对 你是个心地善良的嬷嬷 | 
| [17:40] | It is an ugly world out there, | 现实本来就很残酷 | 
| [17:44] | and I am not the one who mistreated her. | 只怪她遇人不淑 | 
| [17:46] | That was her husband, after he kicked her out, | 都是她丈夫 他把她扫地出门之后 | 
| [17:48] | coming around again asking for more money. | 又来找她要钱 | 
| [17:50] | Where is he now — Drew? | 德鲁现在在哪里 | 
| [17:52] | She told me he was crashing with some low-life — | 她告诉我他和某个社会渣滓住一起 | 
| [17:54] | “Blazer,” I think. | 我记得叫”靓仔” | 
| [17:56] | But I-I don’t know. | 但我也不太清楚 | 
| [17:57] | Jesse Blazer. | 靓仔杰西 | 
| [17:58] | A drug dealer in Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯的一名毒贩 | 
| [18:00] | I arrested him twice. | 我逮捕了他两次 | 
| [18:02] | Hey, why would Drew kill her? | 德鲁为什么要杀她 | 
| [18:03] | The girl was paying him to leave her alone. | 女孩付他钱 只求他放过她 | 
| [18:11] | Chief, I got an address on Sedona’s cell | 头儿 我在喜多娜的手机上查到了 | 
| [18:13] | for a Jesse Blazer. | 靓仔杰西的地址 | 
| [18:16] | Let’s go talk to him. | 我们找他聊聊 | 
| [18:18] | Uh, detective Ortega, before you ask, | 奥特加警探 不必多问 | 
| [18:20] | it would not be appropriate for you to join us. | 你和我们一起去不合适 | 
| [18:23] | Uh, agent Howard, | 霍华德探员 | 
| [18:24] | would you please follow up with Mrs. Prall | 你能不能跟进帕奥女士 | 
| [18:26] | on the identity of Sedona’s last John? | 确认喜多娜最后一位客人身份一事 | 
| [18:28] | I don’t want her to get busy and forget. | 我担心她太忙给忘了 | 
| [18:29] | I’ll get his name and pay him a visit. | 我会查出他的名字 再去拜访他 | 
| [19:06] | Afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [19:07] | I’m deputy chief Johnson. | 我是副局长强生 | 
| [19:08] | L.A.P.D. | 洛城警局 | 
| [19:09] | Stop, stop! | 别跑 别跑 | 
| [19:12] | We have a runner! | 有人跑了 | 
| [19:17] | Put your hands in the air! | 双手举起来 | 
| [19:18] | Do it! | 快点 | 
| [19:19] | You — | 你 | 
| [19:20] | get your hand off the gun — | 别碰那把枪 | 
| [19:22] | Now! | 快 | 
| [19:24] | Chief! | 局长 | 
| [20:02] | We’re done in here! Guys! | 伙计们 没事了 | 
| [20:05] | Lonnie Harris. Are you Drew Gibson? | 朗尼·哈尔斯 你是德鲁·吉布森吗 | 
| [20:08] | Are you Drew Gibson?! | 你是德鲁·吉布森吗 | 
| [20:09] | Did you know Sedona Gibson? | 你认识喜多娜·吉布森吗 | 
| [20:11] | Did you know Sedona Gibson?! | 你认识喜多娜·吉布森吗 | 
| [20:13] | Knew she was a whore. | 她是个妓女 | 
| [20:19] | Damn it! | 妈的 | 
| [20:25] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 | 
| [20:27] | Yeah. I’m good. Lieutenant? You? | 我没事 副队 你呢 | 
| [20:29] | Uh, well, I feel terrible about the fish, | 金鱼死了 我觉得很难过 | 
| [20:32] | but I’ll cry later. | 我等会儿再哭 | 
| [20:34] | Right now, we’ve got to… | 当务之急 就是 | 
| [20:35] | We’ve got to find their needles | 在巡警把我们赶走之前 | 
| [20:37] | before patrol drags us out of here. | 找到他们使用的针管 | 
| [20:39] | Needles or something that ties them to Sedona’s death. | 或其他物证 证明他们和喜多娜的死有关 | 
| [20:42] | Chief, this is what killed her. | 局长 就是这个让她毙命的 | 
| [20:45] | White heroin. And they got a lot of it. | 白海洛因 他们存货不少 | 
| [20:48] | Burners like these guys — they usually don’t have the dough | 这样的小混混一般都没钱买 | 
| [20:50] | for top-grade stuff like this. | 这么高级的货 | 
| [20:54] | Sergeant. Detective David Gabriel. | 警官 我是警探大卫·加布里埃尔 | 
| [20:56] | Major crimes. | 重案组 | 
| [20:57] | The house is secure. | 房屋安全 | 
| [20:58] | There are no outstanding suspects, | 没有重要的嫌疑犯 | 
| [20:59] | and there are officers involved. | 有警官开枪了 | 
| [21:01] | Got it. Uh, chief Johnson? | 了解 强生局长 | 
| [21:03] | I have to ask you and your detectives to step outside, please. | 我必须请你和这些警探出去 | 
| [21:05] | Of course, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [21:06] | W-we’ll be right out. We’re leaving right now. | 我们马上就走 现在就走 | 
| [21:11] | Chief. | 头儿 | 
| [21:13] | Chief, we got to go. | 头儿 我们得走了 | 
| [21:14] | We got to go. | 得走了 | 
| [21:30] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 | 
| [21:32] | Detective Gabriel tells me you had a very close call. | 加布里埃尔警探告诉我你险些丧命 | 
| [21:35] | Not serious. | 没什么大碍 | 
| [21:36] | Still you must be a little rattled. | 你肯定还有些惊慌失措 | 
| [21:39] | Why aren’t you downtown? | 你怎么还不去市区 | 
| [21:40] | Your interview with the F.I.D. takes place right away. | 武力使用调查科对你的审讯马上就开始 | 
| [21:42] | I never discharged my weapon. | 我没开火 | 
| [21:45] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [21:46] | At least you won’t be the subject of another lawsuit. | 至少你不会受到另一项控告 | 
| [21:49] | Day’s not over yet. | 这一天还没完 | 
| [21:51] | I need to get back in that house. | 我得回到那栋房子里 | 
| [21:53] | F.I.D. has it for 48 hours. | 武调科有权控制现场48小时 | 
| [21:55] | Then it’s all yours. | 接下来就是你的了 | 
| [21:56] | Detective Ortega is waiting in my office | 奥特加警探在我办公室心急如焚 | 
| [21:58] | to find out if we found her daughter’s murderer. | 想知道我们是否抓获了杀她女儿的凶手 | 
| [22:00] | Something in the house helped you confirm that? | 房子里有什么关键证据吗 | 
| [22:02] | There might be some needles with the lot number | 房里针管的批号可能 | 
| [22:03] | that matches what we found in our victim’s arm. | 与受害人手臂上那一只匹配 | 
| [22:06] | How badly do you want the needles? | 你很想要那些针管吗 | 
| [22:10] | If I were to find them or something else | 如果我找到了一些物证 | 
| [22:12] | that would help you make your case, | 能帮助你结案 | 
| [22:13] | perhaps you could convince detective Sanchez | 也许你会说服桑切斯警探 | 
| [22:16] | to allow me to interview him — | 同意让我审讯他 | 
| [22:17] | You’re blackmailing me? | 你在要挟我吗 | 
| [22:18] | You have the idea — yes. | 你知道的 是的 | 
| [22:24] | Find the needles. We’ll talk. | 找到针管 我们再谈谈 | 
| [22:33] | Excuse me. Sorry. Thank you. | 借过 让一下 谢谢 | 
| [22:41] | – How are you? – Fine. | -你怎么样 -还好 | 
| [22:43] | Careful. I smell like a fish tank. | 小心 我可不好闻 | 
| [22:45] | You smell great. And alive. | 你挺香的 而且生机勃勃 | 
| [22:48] | I hope I brought the right dress. | 但愿我没带错裙子 | 
| [22:50] | I’m sure it’s fine. Thank you. | 肯定没问题 谢谢 | 
| [22:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:54] | I don’t have time to sort through this now. | 我现在没时间和你解释 | 
| [22:55] | I don’t — | 我不 | 
| [22:58] | What’d you find out about Sedona’s last John? | 关于喜多娜的最后一位客人 你查出了什么 | 
| [23:01] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想问这些吗 | 
| [23:02] | I do. I do. Let’s keep going. | 是的 我们继续吧 | 
| [23:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:05] | Sedona’s last John is a guy named Spencer Pittman. | 喜多娜的最后一位客人名叫斯班瑟·派特曼 | 
| [23:08] | He’s married, he’s got a kid. | 他是已婚人士 有个小孩 | 
| [23:09] | He said he booked Sedona for that night | 他说那晚他约了喜多娜 | 
| [23:10] | but then got cold feet | 但是害怕了 | 
| [23:11] | and never showed up. | 就没敢去 | 
| [23:13] | Pulled a late night at work instead. | 而是工作到很晚 | 
| [23:15] | Did you confirm his story? | 故事可靠吗 | 
| [23:16] | Yeah, yeah, with three of his coworkers. | 可靠 三名同事是人证 | 
| [23:18] | Okay. Let me put this dress on… | 好吧 让我穿上这条裙子 | 
| [23:20] | before something else happens. | 以免横生枝节 | 
| [23:22] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 | 
| [23:23] | I-I have something for you. | 我有些东西要给你 | 
| [23:26] | Evening, agent Howard. | 晚上好 霍华德探员 | 
| [23:28] | Captain. | 队长 | 
| [23:31] | Don’t be here all night. | 别熬夜工作 | 
| [23:33] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [23:42] | You found their needles? | 你找到针管了吗 | 
| [23:43] | With their ambien — yes. | 是的 还有他们的安眠药 | 
| [23:45] | – Oh, Sedona’s tox screen came back positive for — – For ambien. | -喜多娜的体内测出了 -安眠药 | 
| [23:48] | And judging by the envelope I found them in, | 从装这些药品的信封来看 | 
| [23:49] | I am pretty sure | 我敢肯定 | 
| [23:50] | that these are not part of an actual prescription. | 这些不是处方药 | 
| [23:54] | So… | 既然如此 | 
| [23:55] | I’ve kept up my end of the bargain, | 我已经如约完成了任务 | 
| [23:57] | and now I’d like to speak to detective Sanchez. | 现在我想和桑切斯警探谈谈 | 
| [24:00] | We’re still on his F.I.D. Interview. | 他还在接受武力使用调查科的审讯 | 
| [24:01] | All right, well, I’ll wait for him in your conference room. | 好吧 我在你的会议室等他 | 
| [24:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [24:14] | It should take about an hour | 提取信封上的指纹 | 
| [24:15] | to process this envelope for prints. | 大约需要一个小时 | 
| [24:17] | But these needles that captain Raydor found — | 但雷达队长找到的针管 | 
| [24:21] | They have the same lot supply number | 和杀死喜多娜·吉布森的那支 | 
| [24:22] | as the one that killed Sedona Gibson. | 有相同的供应批号 | 
| [24:24] | It was Drew. I was right. | 凶手是德鲁 我猜对了 | 
| [24:26] | He murdered my daughter. | 他谋杀了我女儿 | 
| [24:27] | Look, we know Drew Gibson was involved in some way, | 我们知道德鲁·吉布森跟此事有所关联 | 
| [24:30] | but there’s still no definitive proof of homicide. | 但是没有确切证据证明这是谋杀 | 
| [24:34] | I mean, Sedona could have invited her husband | 喜多娜可能邀请她丈夫 | 
| [24:36] | to that hotel room. | 前往宾馆房间 | 
| [24:37] | How else would he have known that she was there alone? | 不然他怎么知道她当时没有客人呢 | 
| [24:39] | Detective, the commander’s right. | 警探 长官是对的 | 
| [24:40] | We don’t have enough evidence yet to close this case. | 我们没有足够证据来结案 | 
| [24:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [24:46] | Hollywood ran a DNA test on Sedona Gibson | 好莱坞警方对喜多娜·吉布森做了DNA测试 | 
| [24:49] | before they I.D.’d her. | 以确认她的身份 | 
| [24:50] | And the results came back, | 结果已经出来了 | 
| [24:51] | and we’ve got a definite hit on her father. | 我们找到了她父亲 | 
| [24:53] | Arrested on a embezzlement charge in ’92. | 92年因贪污罪而被逮捕 | 
| [24:56] | But he didn’t live in Phoenix. | 但他不住在菲尼克斯 | 
| [24:58] | In fact, till recently, | 实际上 直到最近 | 
| [24:59] | he was a resident right here in L.A. | 他都住在洛杉矶 | 
| [25:00] | Until recently? | 直到最近 | 
| [25:02] | Yeah. Sedona’s father died six months ago. | 是啊 喜多娜的父亲六个月前去世了 | 
| [25:04] | A guy named Randolph Pittman. | 他叫伦道夫·派特曼 | 
| [25:12] | Detective Ortega? | 奥特加警探 | 
| [25:15] | Who’s Randolph Pittman? | 伦道夫·派特曼是谁 | 
| [25:17] | Randolph Pittman? | 伦道夫·派特曼 | 
| [25:19] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 怎么了 | 
| [25:20] | According to Sedona’s DNA test, he was her father. | 喜多娜的DNA检测结果显示 那是她生父 | 
| [25:25] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [25:28] | Sedona was adopted. | 喜多娜是被收养的 | 
| [25:31] | When she was three months old. | 在她三个月大的时候 | 
| [25:32] | It’s something I never think about outside a doctor’s office. | 一次偶然的机会 我在医生办公室外捡到她 | 
| [25:36] | Is it… I-is it relevant somehow? | 这与此案有联系吗 | 
| [25:40] | It wasn’t information that I was trying to withhold — | 并不是我要故意瞒着这条信息 | 
| [25:42] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [25:47] | Mrs. Prall told me that Sedona was looking for her family. | 帕奥女士告诉我说喜多娜在找她的家人 | 
| [25:50] | I assumed she was talking about you, but… | 我以为她说的应该是你 但是 | 
| [25:53] | She knew where you were — she called you recently. | 她知道你在哪里 最近给你打过电话 | 
| [25:58] | Randolph Pittman. | 伦道夫·派特曼 | 
| [26:01] | The name of Sedona’s last John. | 喜多娜最后一位客人的名字 | 
| [26:04] | His last was Pittman, too, wasn’t it? | 他也姓派特曼吧 | 
| [26:07] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:08] | Spencer. Pittman. | 斯班瑟·派特曼 | 
| [26:10] | So, Sedona was looking for her biological family. | 这么说 喜多娜找的是她的亲生父母 | 
| [26:13] | Looks like she found them. | 看起来她找到了 | 
| [26:15] | Okay, uh, lieutenant, find out what you can | 好的 副队长 摸清斯班瑟·派特曼 | 
| [26:17] | about Spencer Pittman, | 的全部情况 | 
| [26:18] | And bring him in as soon as possible, please. | 然后尽快把他带到局里来 | 
| [26:57] | So, later you were in the car with Chief Johnson | 所以 后来你跟强生局长都在车里 | 
| [27:00] | and Detective Gabriel | 还有加布里埃尔警探 | 
| [27:01] | when the three of you took Turell Baylor to his house. | 你们三个把图雷利·贝勒送回他家 | 
| [27:04] | Was there any conversation | 去嫌犯家的路上 | 
| [27:05] | – on the way to the suspect’s home? – Yes. | -你们有过对话吗 -有过 | 
| [27:08] | The chief offered Baylor an opportunity | 头儿给贝勒一个机会 | 
| [27:10] | to revoke his immunity deal and confess | 放弃他的豁免权 | 
| [27:12] | to the shootin’ newton murders. | 承认制造了牛顿市枪击案 | 
| [27:14] | What’d Turell say? | 图雷利说什么 | 
| [27:15] | About revoking his immunity agreement — he said no. | 他不同意放弃豁免权 | 
| [27:17] | Do you think the chief would have let him out of the car | 如果他愿意放弃 局长肯定不会 | 
| [27:19] | if he’d said yes? | 让他下车 | 
| [27:24] | When you arrived at Mr. Baylor’s house, | 在你们到达贝勒家的时候 | 
| [27:27] | did you have any reason to believe that he was in danger? | 你有任何理由认为他身处危险中吗 | 
| [27:30] | It’s a bad neighborhood. | 那附近治安很差 | 
| [27:32] | Anything can happen. | 什么事都有可能发生 | 
| [27:33] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [27:35] | But was there any sign of a specific threat | 但有没有什么专门针对 | 
| [27:38] | towards Mr. Baylor, | 贝勒先生的威胁呢 | 
| [27:40] | for example, gang members hanging around? | 比如 帮派成员在附近活动 | 
| [27:43] | If they were gang members, | 如果他们是帮派成员 | 
| [27:44] | they would have been 110 crips, like Baylor. | 那他们应该跟贝勒一样是110瘸子帮的 | 
| [27:46] | And nobody had a problem dropping off Mr. Baylor | 把贝勒先生丢在一群疑似帮派成员附近 | 
| [27:48] | with potential crips there? | 没人提出异议吗 | 
| [27:49] | I did not have a problem with it. | 我没有异议 | 
| [27:53] | Do you remember if Detective Gabriel | 你记得加布里埃尔警探 | 
| [27:55] | voiced any concern? | 有什么意见吗 | 
| [27:57] | – No. – No, he didn’t voice a concern, | -没有 -是他也没有提出意见 | 
| [27:59] | or, no, you don’t remember? | 还是你不记得了 | 
| [28:02] | Do you want to know what I remember, captain? | 你想知道我记得什么吗 队长 | 
| [28:05] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [28:07] | I remember… | 我记得 | 
| [28:10] | Turell Baylor murdered… | 图雷利·贝勒谋杀了 | 
| [28:13] | a 74-year-old man | 一个七十四岁的老头 | 
| [28:15] | and shot his 8-year-old grandson in the head. | 并射穿了他孙子的脑袋 | 
| [28:25] | I’m foggy on the rest. | 别的我都不太记得了 | 
| [28:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:30] | Oh, hey, chief. | 嘿 头儿 | 
| [28:31] | Spencer Pittman is in 1. | 斯班瑟·派特曼在一号审讯室 | 
| [28:33] | I read him his rights, | 我给他宣读了权利 | 
| [28:34] | and I told him that we were looking into four aces models. | 还告诉他我们在调查”天上人间”会所 | 
| [28:36] | But his alibi is rock solid on the night of the murder. | 但在凶案发生当晚 他的不在场证明很牢靠 | 
| [28:39] | He never set foot in that hotel room. | 他根本就没踏进过那间旅馆房间 | 
| [28:40] | Now, I did go through his finances, | 我的确查了他的经济状况 | 
| [28:43] | and I found a cash withdrawal | 我发现他十天以前 | 
| [28:44] | for $50,000 from one of his personal accounts 10 days ago. | 从他一个私人账户取走了五万美元的现金 | 
| [28:48] | And according to F.I.D., | 根据武调科的报告 | 
| [28:49] | the net weight of the uncut heroin | 你们今天的交火现场 | 
| [28:51] | collected at your shootout today | 没收的未切割的海洛因净重 | 
| [28:53] | would have cost the dealers | 会让那些毒贩子损失 | 
| [28:54] | approximately — wait for it — $50,000. | 大约…期待一下吧 五万美元 | 
| [28:58] | Do we know if he has a motive? | 我们找到他的动机了吗 | 
| [28:59] | Well, Spencer’s father | 斯班瑟的父亲 | 
| [29:00] | was a pretty successful investment broker. | 曾是一个成功的投资经纪人 | 
| [29:02] | When he died, he was worth over $100 million. | 他死的时候身价超过一亿美元 | 
| [29:06] | Here’s a copy of his father’s last will and testament, | 这里有他父亲遗嘱和公证书的复印件 | 
| [29:09] | which states that his assets are to be divided evenly | 上面说明他的资产会平均 | 
| [29:12] | among his kids, | 分给他的孩子 | 
| [29:13] | which, before Sedona showed up, | 也就是在喜多娜出现之前 | 
| [29:15] | consisted of Spencer Pittman and his older brother, Bennett. | 只有斯班瑟·派特曼和他哥哥伯奈特两人 | 
| [29:18] | I knew Sedona’s birth father lived in L.A. County, | 我知道喜多娜的生父住在洛杉矶县 | 
| [29:20] | and I told her that. | 是我告诉她的 | 
| [29:21] | But I don’t know how she followed through | 但我不知道她是怎么 | 
| [29:22] | on something like this. | 找到这些信息的 | 
| [29:23] | Medical issues have made it much easier | 身患疾病可以使她轻易 | 
| [29:25] | to open adoption records. | 解封自己的领养记录 | 
| [29:27] | Let’s say your daughter found out who her birth family was | 总之你女儿找到了她的亲生父亲 | 
| [29:30] | and knew that she was in line to inherit tens of millions… | 又得知她也在几千万遗产的继承名单上 | 
| [29:33] | Approximately $33 million. | 大约三千三百万呢 | 
| [29:36] | Well, there’s Spencer’s motive. | 那么斯班瑟就有动机了 | 
| [29:37] | He didn’t want to pay up. | 他可不想给她钱 | 
| [29:39] | Oh. And get this. | 哦 对了 | 
| [29:40] | Pittman’s got a prescription for ambien. | 派特曼还有一张安眠药的处方 | 
| [29:42] | All right, all right. So wait a minute. | 好了好了 等一下 | 
| [29:44] | How you gonna turn $50,000 | 你们要怎么用五万美元 | 
| [29:46] | and an envelope of ambien into a murder charge? | 和一张安眠药处方来起诉谋杀 | 
| [29:49] | Your suspect wasn’t anywhere near the scene, | 你们的嫌犯根本不在场 | 
| [29:52] | and his alleged accomplice is dead. | 而他那个所谓的帮凶还死了 | 
| [29:54] | Well, I’ll ask Mr. Pittman some questions | 我会问派特曼先生一些问题 | 
| [29:56] | and see what he has to say. | 看他如何回答 | 
| [30:02] | H-how did it go with Captain Raydor? | 你跟雷达队长谈得如何 | 
| [30:05] | Chief… | 头儿 | 
| [30:06] | Do you really think that | 你真的觉得 | 
| [30:08] | we had anything to do with Turell Baylor getting killed? | 我们跟图雷利·贝勒的死有什么关系吗 | 
| [30:11] | We didn’t. | 不关我们的事 | 
| [30:12] | He showed up here looking for protection | 他来我们这里寻求保护 | 
| [30:14] | because his own gang was shooting at him. | 因为他自己的帮派正在通缉他 | 
| [30:16] | So it didn’t matter where we let him go — | 所以不论我们在哪里放了他 | 
| [30:18] | Baylor was a dead man. | 他都活不成了 | 
| [30:20] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我不太确定 | 
| [30:23] | Julio, I don’t — I don’t know. | 胡里奥 我不 我不知道 | 
| [30:25] | There are gaps in the record — | 但是记录上有疏漏 | 
| [30:27] | Gaps? | 疏漏 | 
| [30:29] | Chief… | 头儿 | 
| [30:30] | Let me fill in a gap for you. | 我来把这个疏漏给你补上 | 
| [30:32] | Turell Baylor committed a double homicide | 图雷利·贝勒犯下两起谋杀罪 | 
| [30:34] | because he didn’t want to pay for a beer. | 只因为他不想为一杯啤酒买单 | 
| [30:37] | So let’s say that we let him go… | 假设我们放了他 | 
| [30:41] | …and somehow he doesn’t get offed by his friends. | 然后他没有被自己帮派的人干掉 | 
| [30:44] | And a day, week, month later, | 一天 一周 甚至一个月后 | 
| [30:46] | We’re kneeling over someone else | 我们会跪在另一个 | 
| [30:48] | that Turell Baylor’s shot to death | 被图雷利·贝勒杀死的人身边 | 
| [30:49] | and explaining to family members | 对他的家属解释 | 
| [30:51] | why we let a confessed murderer out on the street. | 我们为什么把一个已经招供的谋杀犯放走 | 
| [30:54] | And we’d probably get sued for that, too. | 而且我们可能仍会为此吃官司 | 
| [30:57] | Gaps? | 疏漏 | 
| [30:59] | Chief, no gaps. | 头儿 没有疏漏 | 
| [31:02] | Uh, chief, I just got this back from latent prints. | 头儿 模糊指纹的检测结果出来了 | 
| [31:06] | – Drew Gibson’s paws are all over it. – Thanks. | -上面满是德鲁·吉布森的手掌印 -谢谢 | 
| [31:09] | Anyone else? | 还有别人的吗 | 
| [31:10] | No. | 没了 | 
| [31:11] | Uh, lieutenant… | 呃 副队长 | 
| [31:14] | You sure you don’t want to go home? | 你真不想回家吗 | 
| [31:15] | And do what? Get drunk? | 回家做什么 大醉一场吗 | 
| [31:20] | Not tonight. | 要醉也不是今天 | 
| [31:22] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [31:26] | O-okay. | 好的 | 
| [31:35] | My wife cannot find out about this. | 可不能让我老婆知道这事 | 
| [31:36] | This conversation is 100% confidential, sir. | 这段对话是绝对保密的 先生 | 
| [31:42] | It’s so embarrassing. | 这太丢脸了 | 
| [31:44] | Hiring a prostitute. | 招妓 | 
| [31:46] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从未干过这种事 | 
| [31:49] | You won’t be putting my name in the papers, will you? | 你不会让我的名字见报吧 | 
| [31:51] | Oh, believe me, we don’t write the news around here. | 相信我 我们不是小报记者 | 
| [31:53] | Just a few follow-up questions | 你跟调查局的人谈过了 | 
| [31:54] | on what you’ve already told the FBI. | 我只是问你几个后续问题 | 
| [31:58] | We know you didn’t show up for that prostitute. | 我们知道你招了妓但没去 | 
| [32:00] | Did you? | 对吧 | 
| [32:00] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 | 
| [32:02] | Sedona? | 喜多娜 | 
| [32:03] | Was that what she called herself? | 她这样称呼自己吗 | 
| [32:06] | I guess, yeah. | 可能吧 | 
| [32:08] | These names… | 这些名字 | 
| [32:11] | Look, that night, I don’t know, | 听着 那天晚上 我不知道 | 
| [32:12] | I just…I couldn’t go through with it. | 灵魂和肉体一直做斗争 | 
| [32:15] | Well, it would have been a little bit weird. Right? | 那种感觉怪怪的 对吧 | 
| [32:18] | Sedona being your half-sister and all. | 喜多娜是你的同父异母姐妹 | 
| [32:23] | Okay, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [32:26] | I can explain. This is not what it looks like. | 我可以解释 这不是看起来的那样 | 
| [32:28] | – What does it look like? – I don’t know — | -看起来怎么样 -我不知道 | 
| [32:29] | Like I had some kind of sick situation going on with her. | 好像我跟她之间有什么变态关系一样 | 
| [32:33] | I… I was trying to help her. | 我 我是在帮助她 | 
| [32:37] | She needed help. | 她需要帮助 | 
| [32:38] | He’s gonna explain his way out of this, | 他会全力为自己开脱 | 
| [32:40] | and we have nothing to hold him on. | 而我们拿他一点办法也没有 | 
| [32:41] | Is that what the money was for? | 这就是那笔钱的用途吗 | 
| [32:44] | The $50,000 in cash | 五万美元的现金 | 
| [32:45] | you withdrew from your bank account 10 days ago? | 十天前你从银行取出来的那笔 | 
| [32:50] | What does this have to do with four aces models? I thought — | 这和”天上人间”有什么关系 我以为… | 
| [32:52] | Was the money for her, Mr. Pittman? | 这笔钱是为她出的吗 派特曼先生 | 
| [32:55] | Look — | 听着 | 
| [32:58] | She had problems. | 她有困难 | 
| [33:00] | Obviously. | 很明显 | 
| [33:01] | I know it sounds terrible, | 我知道听上去很糟 | 
| [33:02] | but I didn’t want “Sedona” to embarrass my family, | 但我不想让这个”喜多娜”侮辱我家门 | 
| [33:06] | in which she most decidedly did not belong. | 这家里基本上就没她的位置 | 
| [33:08] | So, yes… | 所以 没错 | 
| [33:10] | The money was for her. | 这笔钱是为了她而出的 | 
| [33:18] | That’s… | 那可… | 
| [33:20] | not what Sedona’s husband is telling us. | 跟喜多娜丈夫的说法不太一样 | 
| [33:24] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [33:28] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [33:29] | Mr. Gibson is painting a very different picture | 吉布森先生所述的事情经过与你的说法 | 
| [33:33] | of what happened here. | 大相径庭 | 
| [33:33] | So, um, if you’ll excuse us for a moment, | 所以 请允许我们失陪几分钟 | 
| [33:35] | I’m just gonna run what you told us by Mr. Gibson, | 我去把你所交代的转达给吉布森先生 | 
| [33:37] | And, uh, we’ll see how he reacts. | 看看他作何反应 | 
| [33:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [33:41] | Stay here. | 老实待着 | 
| [33:46] | Oh, for heaven’s sake, detective. | 我的天呐 警探 | 
| [33:47] | I’m sorry, chief. I was trying to — | 抱歉 头儿 我只是想 | 
| [33:48] | No, no, no, no. It’s fantastic. | 不 不 干得好 | 
| [33:50] | I just need a — a moment | 我只是需要几分钟 | 
| [33:52] | to think about how this all plays out. | 想想怎么演这出戏 | 
| [33:56] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:56] | Drew Gibson is dead. | 德鲁·吉布森已经死了 | 
| [33:58] | Yeah, Pittman doesn’t know that. | 没错 可派特曼不知道 | 
| [33:59] | Okay, but if you say something Pittman knows isn’t true — | 但如果派特曼发现你的话与事实不符 | 
| [34:02] | I’ll just say that’s what Sedona’s dead husband told me. | 那就说是喜多娜已故的丈夫告诉我的 | 
| [34:09] | I am so sorry, uh, Mr. Pittman, | 我很抱歉 派特曼先生 | 
| [34:11] | but Mr. Gibson insists that you gave him $50,000 | 吉布森先生一口咬定你给了他五万美金 | 
| [34:15] | to get rid of Sedona. | 让他搞定喜多娜 | 
| [34:16] | What? That’s — why would I do that? | 什么 这简直…我有这必要吗 | 
| [34:18] | I don’t know. He said you paid him to kill her. | 我不知道 他说是你雇他杀他老婆 | 
| [34:20] | The man is a lunatic, | 这人有神经病 | 
| [34:21] | And, by the way, a junkie. | 而且还吸毒 | 
| [34:24] | How’d you know he was a junkie? | 你怎么知道他吸毒的 | 
| [34:28] | Perhaps I should ask for a lawyer. | 貌似我需要请律师了 | 
| [34:31] | If you want to wait for an attorney, that’s fine. | 你想在这里等律师 可以 | 
| [34:33] | I’d be happy to talk to Mr.Gibson. | 那我就去跟吉布森先生聊聊 | 
| [34:35] | But you should know that the first person | 不过事先声明 先被我送到 | 
| [34:37] | I send to the D.A. gets a deal, | 地检署的人会从轻发落 | 
| [34:39] | and the second gets the death penalty. | 之后送去的就得判死刑了 | 
| [34:41] | The death penalty? | 死刑 | 
| [34:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [34:45] | – This can be explained. – Then hurry it up! | -我能解释清楚 -那就快说 | 
| [34:48] | I gave Drew money. | 我给了德鲁钱 | 
| [34:51] | But I just asked him to get the girl to go back to Arizona | 但我只是让他把这女的赶回亚利桑那去 | 
| [34:54] | or wherever it was she was from. | 还是什么地方来的 | 
| [34:55] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [34:56] | What was the hotel room for? | 那在旅馆开房间干什么 | 
| [35:00] | She had stopped returning his calls, | 她已经不接他的电话了 | 
| [35:01] | So I arranged the appointment | 所以我安排了这次见面 | 
| [35:02] | so that Drew could speak to his wife. | 能让德鲁和他老婆谈谈 | 
| [35:07] | D-do you have a prescription for Ambien? | 你有没有购买安眠药的处方 | 
| [35:10] | Along with 50 million other people — yes. | 有啊 很多人都有 | 
| [35:11] | Not Drew Gibson. | 但德鲁·吉布森没有 | 
| [35:12] | And yet we found some in his house… | 而我们从他的房子里却找到了一些 | 
| [35:15] | In this envelope. | 就放在这信封里 | 
| [35:17] | He says that you gave him this to knock Sedona out first. | 他说是你让他先把喜多娜迷倒 | 
| [35:21] | He could have gotten ambien from anywhere. | 他也可以从别的地方搞到安眠药 | 
| [35:23] | That’s true. | 没错 | 
| [35:24] | But there’s two sets of fingerprints on that envelope. | 但是这信封上有两个人的指纹 | 
| [35:26] | One set. One set only. | 一处 只有一处 | 
| [35:28] | Some of them belong to Mr. Gibson, | 一些是吉布森先生的 | 
| [35:30] | and the others don’t show up in our system. | 而其余的我们系统里没显示 | 
| [35:32] | So, with that in mind… | 所以 鉴于此 | 
| [35:34] | Would you please come with me, sir? | 您能跟我们走一趟吗 | 
| [35:37] | Where are we going? | 去哪 | 
| [35:38] | To roll your prints. | 去取你的指纹 | 
| [35:39] | See if they match the unidentified ones on this envelope. | 看看是否与信封上其余的指纹吻合 | 
| [35:47] | What if I don’t want my fingerprints taken? | 我要是不同意取指纹呢 | 
| [35:48] | I have the right to refuse, don’t I? | 我有权拒绝的吧 | 
| [35:50] | Up to the time I arrest you for murder. | 在我以谋杀罪逮捕你之前 是的 | 
| [35:52] | You want me to do that now? | 你要逼我现在动手吗 | 
| [35:54] | You people. | 你们这些人 | 
| [35:56] | All right, all right. Fine. | 好 好 行 | 
| [35:57] | I gave Drew the ambien. | 是我给的德鲁安眠药 | 
| [35:59] | But I didn’t give him the heroin, | 但是我绝没给他海洛因 | 
| [35:59] | and I didn’t tell him to kill anybody. | 也没叫他去杀任何人 | 
| [36:01] | How do you know that Sedona died of a heroin overdose? | 你是怎么知道喜多娜是因吸毒过量而死的 | 
| [36:03] | We didn’t tell him that. Did we, Detective? | 我们可没告诉你啊 对吧 警探 | 
| [36:06] | Too many lies, Mr. Pittman. | 你谎话连篇 派特曼先生 | 
| [36:08] | At least Mr. Gibson told us the truth | 至少吉布森先生把真相告诉了我们 | 
| [36:10] | and expressed some regret. | 而且还表示了忏悔 | 
| [36:11] | I think the two of you need to sit down | 我看你们哥俩有必要坐在一起 | 
| [36:14] | and talk for a moment. | 好好谈谈 | 
| [36:15] | I just need him to physically identify you | 我只要他本人指认你 | 
| [36:17] | and confirm that you’re the one who paid him. | 确认是你雇他杀人的 | 
| [36:19] | Wait! Wait! Look — look, you don’t understand. | 等等 听着 你不明白 | 
| [36:21] | This…hooker showed up out of the blue | 这个不知从哪蹦出来的婊子 | 
| [36:24] | and told me she was my sister. | 一口咬定她是我妹 | 
| [36:26] | Now, it’s no surprise | 这不稀奇 | 
| [36:27] | that my father screwed around with the maids, | 我爹当年是玩过不少娘们 | 
| [36:29] | but why should my brother and I have to pay for it? | 可凭什么让我跟我哥埋单 | 
| [36:32] | This little bitch didn’t deserve one penny of my father’s estate. | 我父亲的遗产一分都不会分给这小贱人 | 
| [36:34] | And that’s exactly what she wanted | 而这正是她想要得到的 | 
| [36:36] | her share. | 她的那份遗产 | 
| [36:36] | I refuse to let trash like that | 我绝不能让她这样的人渣 | 
| [36:38] | drag my family through the gutter | 赖上我们家 | 
| [36:40] | and then pay her for the insult. | 还要为这糗事买单 | 
| [36:41] | I had an obligation | 我有义务 | 
| [36:43] | to protect us from being robbed and disgraced — | 保护我的家族不受敲诈和侮辱 | 
| [36:45] | Something I’m certain a judge will understand. | 这点我相信法官会理解的 | 
| [36:48] | What a judge will understand | 法官理解不理解 | 
| [36:49] | depends on who I send to the D.A. first. | 要看我先把谁送去检察官那里 | 
| [36:52] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [36:53] | I went to Sedona’s loser husband, | 我找到喜多娜那个衰逼丈夫 | 
| [36:55] | and I asked him to get rid of her. | 叫他把她搞定 | 
| [36:57] | And I paid him $50,000 to make sure she never came | 还给了他五万美金来保证她 | 
| [37:00] | near my house again. | 不再来骚扰我的家庭 | 
| [37:03] | Is that good enough… | 够了吧 | 
| [37:04] | to get me out of here an into the D.A.’s office? | 我能离开这里去地检署了吗 | 
| [37:07] | No, you want more? | 还不够 | 
| [37:08] | You want more. Fine! | 还不够是吧 行 | 
| [37:09] | I paid Drew | 是我雇德鲁 | 
| [37:11] | to kill the woman that was threatening my family. | 杀了那个威胁我家庭的女人 | 
| [37:13] | Is that good enough? | 这回够了吧 | 
| [37:14] | May I go now… | 我能走了吧 | 
| [37:16] | While you deal with the Drew Gibsons of the world? | 你们跟德鲁·吉布森慢慢搞去吧 | 
| [37:20] | Actually, sir, we already dealt with Mr. Gibson. | 事实上 先生 吉布森已经被我们搞定了 | 
| [37:23] | Drew Gibson was shot dead earlier today. | 德鲁·吉布森今天早些时候被我们击毙了 | 
| [37:25] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Sedona Gibson. | 你因为谋杀喜多娜·吉布森被逮捕了 | 
| [37:28] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [37:29] | You’ve been lying to me this whole time? | 你们一直在骗我 | 
| [37:31] | Get rid of him, Detective. | 搞定他 警探 | 
| [37:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:33] | You’re in way over your heads. | 你们真是胆大包天 | 
| [37:34] | You have no idea! | 你们知道这样做的后果吗 | 
| [37:36] | You’re never gonna get away with this — ever! | 你们良心会谴责你们一辈子 | 
| [37:39] | I have a question for you, sir. | 先生 我有一个问题 | 
| [37:41] | – Who the hell is this? – You shut up. | -这女的又是谁 -你闭嘴 | 
| [37:45] | Did Sedona ever once actually ask you for any money? | 喜多娜有问过你要一分钱吗 | 
| [37:49] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:50] | But she was a whore. | 但她是个妓女 | 
| [37:52] | What else could she possibly have wanted? | 除了钱她还能要什么 | 
| [38:11] | Chief Johnson, I want to thank you for seeing this through. | 强生局长 感谢您能让我目睹这一切 | 
| [38:14] | Absolutely. | 别客气 | 
| [38:16] | I just wish it had been a happier ending. | 真希望结局能好一点 | 
| [38:21] | I feel like… | 我觉得 | 
| [38:23] | I know my daughter again. | 我又重新认识了我女儿 | 
| [38:29] | I thought about coming out here so many times, | 我无数次想过来这里 | 
| [38:32] | just to find her. | 就为了找到她 | 
| [38:36] | But I never did. | 但我从未这样做 | 
| [38:42] | I let her down. | 我辜负她了 | 
| [38:47] | I let her down. | 我辜负她了 | 
| [38:51] | But you came through for her at the end. | 可是你最后时刻赶到了 | 
| [38:53] | We never would have been — | 要不是你… | 
| [38:54] | But it’s only the end because I wasn’t here. | 可是这样的结局完全是因为我没在她身边 | 
| [38:57] | Because I gave up on her. | 因为我放弃了她 | 
| [39:00] | Because my poor baby… | 因为我可怜的孩子… | 
| [39:04] | I let her down. | 是我辜负她了 | 
| [39:07] | I let her down. | 是我辜负她了 | 
| [39:09] | I let her down. I let her down. | 我让她失望了 | 
| [39:31] | Captain, this really isn’t a good time. | 队长 现在不是谈话的好时机 | 
| [39:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:51] | After you dropped Turell Baylor off at his house | 在你把图雷利·贝勒送到他家以后 | 
| [39:53] | and before you drove away, | 在你离开之前这段时间 | 
| [39:54] | Detective Gabriel said something to you, | 加布里埃尔警探给你说了些什么 | 
| [39:56] | and it was important, | 而且这至关重要 | 
| [39:57] | Because Detective Sanchez refuses | 因为桑切斯警探拒绝 | 
| [39:59] | to repeat it. | 重复这段对话 | 
| [40:00] | The Baylor family’s attorney knows about this conversation, | 贝勒的家人请的律师已经获悉了这段对话 | 
| [40:04] | and I still don’t. | 而我却仍然不知情 | 
| [40:15] | After we let Turell go… | 我们放图雷利下车后 | 
| [40:18] | …and before we drove away… | 我们开车走之前 | 
| [40:23] | Detective Gabriel asked me | 加布里埃尔警探问我 | 
| [40:24] | If I thought we should stick around. | 我们是不是该在周围停留一会 | 
| [40:29] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [40:32] | You told him to go. | 你让他开车离开 | 
| [40:37] | I did. | 对 我说的 | 
| [40:47] | Well, that’s the lawsuit, isn’t it? | 整个诉讼就因为这句话 对吧 | 
| [40:49] | Detective Gabriel asked you the $20 million question, | 加布里埃尔警探问了你一个价值连城的问题 | 
| [40:53] | But the thing is, | 但关键是 | 
| [40:55] | How does the plaintiff’s attorney know | 原告方是怎么知道 | 
| [40:58] | How you answered it? | 你是怎么回答的 | 
| [41:02] | What are you thinking? | 你在暗示什么 | 
| [41:06] | Somewhere in your division, Chief Johnson… | 强生副局长 在你的部门内部 | 
| [41:10] | …you have a leak. | 有内鬼 |