时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[00:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:53] | It was for visitors, I guess. | 这应该是给探监的人用的 |
[01:25] | Haw. | 向左转 |
[01:26] | Faster. | 快点 |
[01:29] | Hate to be in here. | 来这儿很不爽吧 |
[01:31] | Without a gun, too. | 何况枪还给收了 |
[01:41] | Ray Diamond? | 你是雷·戴蒙吗 |
[01:43] | I’m Chief Brenda Johnson | 我是布兰达·强生局长 |
[01:44] | David Gabriel. | 这位是大卫·加布里埃尔 |
[01:45] | About time you showed up. | 你们怎么才来 |
[01:47] | Why, did you have plans for evening? | 怎么 你晚上有约吗 |
[01:52] | Where is your attorney, Mr. Diamond. | 你的律师呢 戴蒙先生 |
[01:54] | You’re poo pool. | 让他吃屎去吧 |
[01:56] | You’re representing yourself? | 你不需要律师在场吗 |
[01:58] | Which means I can spend all day in the law library if I want to, | 那样的话 我就可以在图书馆研究法律 |
[02:00] | which is where everyone thinks I am right now. | 所有人都以为我现在在那里 |
[02:02] | Come on, let’s get this thing started! | 快点 赶紧开始吧 |
[02:04] | That’s an excellent idea. What do you have to tell us? | 好主意 你有什么要告诉我们的 |
[02:09] | Okay, I got some information on a murder-for-hire, | 我有些买凶杀人的信息 |
[02:12] | which I’m willing to give up in exchange | 我愿意拿它同地检署做交易 |
[02:14] | for the D.A. dropping his third strike against me. | 从而撤销对我第三次违反假释条款的起诉 |
[02:15] | So, go get my deal, come on back… | 你们去问地检署吧 然后回来 |
[02:18] | tell you everything I know. | 我会把情报全告诉你们 |
[02:19] | – Are you crazy? – We just got here. | -你疯了吗 -我们刚到 |
[02:20] | Did you hear the clanging | 你们有没有听到 |
[02:21] | on the pipes when y’all walked in here?! | 你们进来时钢管在叮当响 |
[02:23] | Bing bang bingity-bang? | 丁铃铃 当啷啷 |
[02:24] | Whole joint knows you’re in the house. | 整座监狱都知道你们来了 |
[02:25] | What’s gonna happen when they find out | 如果他们发现 |
[02:26] | that I’m the person talking to you? | 你们来找的人是我 |
[02:27] | What happens to me then? | 那我会有什么下场 |
[02:30] | Have you already been attacked by your fellow prisoners? | 你是不是已经被狱友揍过了 |
[02:32] | Your face looks like a mess. | 你的脸上全是伤 |
[02:33] | No, no, I got that when y’all arrested me. | 不 是条子抓我时弄伤的 |
[02:35] | That was the toughest bust I ever took. | 那是我遭遇过最粗暴的逮捕 |
[02:37] | That was a stupid car chase. | 他们傻呆呆地追在我车后 |
[02:39] | No, I’m safe for now. | 不 我暂时是安全的 |
[02:40] | You all better hurry, get the D.A. back with a deal, | 你们最好快点 让检察官跟我达成交易 |
[02:42] | ’cause, believe me, it’s worth it. | 相信我 绝对值 |
[02:44] | Mr. Diamond, this evening already ranks | 戴蒙先生 今晚可以说 |
[02:46] | as one of the low points of my life. | 是我人生的最低点之一 |
[02:48] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来了 |
[02:49] | If you’ve got something to tell me and you want my help, | 如果你有话要说 并且想求助于我 |
[02:52] | Go ahead, fascinate me. | 那就快说 给我点惊喜 |
[02:55] | Maybe you can start with | 或许你可以先告诉我们 |
[02:56] | the victim in this murder-for-hire. | 这宗买凶杀人案的死者是谁 |
[02:58] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[02:59] | Not “Who was the victim?” Man. “Who is.” | 不是过去式 兄弟 他还没死 |
[03:03] | I’m talking about stopping a murder from happening. | 这场谋杀案即将发生 |
[03:07] | We’re listening. | 继续说 |
[03:12] | See, whenever I come back here, | 无论我什么时候被抓回来 |
[03:14] | I’m a trustee. which mean I got around a lot. | 狱警都很信任我 允许我四处活动 |
[03:17] | One day, I’m spooning chili in the mess hall. | 头一天在食堂吃香的喝辣的 |
[03:20] | Next day, I’m mopping floors in high-power. | 第二天去重犯区拖地板 |
[03:22] | See, everybody knows me, or knows of me. | 所有人都认识我 或者听说过我 |
[03:25] | And I can get visitors, | 我能接受探视 |
[03:26] | which means if you need to get word out to the street to someone, | 如果谁想要放话出去 |
[03:28] | I’m a go-to guy. | 我可以传话 |
[03:30] | So, last night, I get a kite to pass on. | 昨天我传了个纸条出去 |
[03:33] | And because it’s from this powerful cat, | 由于这人很有来头 |
[03:35] | I take a look… | 所以我看了一下 |
[03:37] | And I read the message… | 然后看了那条信息 |
[03:39] | Ordering a hit on the outside. | 命令外边的杀手行动 |
[03:42] | And it all goes down tomorrow. | 时间是明天 |
[03:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[03:46] | Okay, let me see this kite. | 好 让我看看纸条 |
[03:47] | No, I had to let it fly, baby. | 我已经传出去了 宝贝 |
[03:49] | You knowingly passed on orders for a murder? | 你明知那是诛杀令 还要传出去吗 |
[03:51] | If I hadn’t, I’d be dead myself already. That’s the hand to God! | 如果我没照做 小命早就丢了 我发誓 |
[03:53] | Okay, all right, who’s the target? | 好吧 目标是谁 |
[03:59] | A D.A. and a deal — | 去找检察官要协议 |
[04:02] | That’s what I want — | 我只要这些 |
[04:03] | On paper, legitimate. | 白纸黑字 要合法 |
[04:07] | Mr. Diamond, it’s interesting you use the word “Legitimate.” | 戴蒙先生 “合法”从你嘴里说出来还真有意思 |
[04:10] | I’ve been studying your jacket, | 我研究过你的档案了 |
[04:12] | And you have been convicted of perjury twice — | 你因做伪证被定罪两次 |
[04:15] | The last time, | 上一次 |
[04:15] | for providing false information about a homicide. | 是因为提供凶杀案的错误情报 |
[04:17] | And here you are now — | 现在的你 |
[04:19] | Having violated your parole and facing a third strike — | 因违反了假释条款 面临第三次重判 |
[04:22] | And suddenly you’ve got a story about another murder? | 而突然间 你又知道另一起凶案了 |
[04:24] | I know. You want a show of good faith, right? | 我懂 你们想看我的诚意 是吧 |
[04:27] | All right, I’m gonna give you something to whet your beak, | 那行 我就给点猛料 |
[04:28] | But y’all better hurry, | 不过你们最好赶紧 |
[04:29] | ’cause you only got till tomorrow. | 因为明天是最后期限 |
[04:32] | The murder has something to do with… | 这宗凶案事关 |
[04:35] | Case number BA120368. | 卷宗号BA120368 |
[04:43] | Look it up. | 去查吧 |
[04:44] | BA120368 BA120368. | |
[04:48] | BA120368 BA120368. | |
[04:50] | It’s a case before the superior court — | 这是高等法院开庭前的案子 |
[04:52] | Calfornia vs. a Robert Curtis. | 加州政府起诉罗伯特·科特斯 |
[04:54] | He’s the alleged banker | 他自称银行家 |
[04:55] | for the Garcia drug cartel’s American operations. | 为加西亚贩毒集团在美国的生意服务 |
[04:58] | Mr. Curtis is facing so many counts of money laundering, | 科特斯先生正面临多项洗钱指控 |
[05:00] | He could go to jail for the rest of his life, | 他可能会做一辈子牢 |
[05:02] | or he could be cooperating with the D.A. | 或者跟检方合作 |
[05:05] | which would explain why the cartel would want him dead. | 难怪贩毒集团想置他于死地 |
[05:07] | But this, uh — this Diamond guy, | 不过这个叫戴蒙的人 |
[05:10] | Who, by all accounts, is a pathological liar, | 是出名的说谎不眨眼睛 |
[05:13] | is in jail, where this might all be common knowledge. | 监狱里的人可能都知道 |
[05:16] | What makes you think he’s not just looking for a likely target | 你怎么就知道他不是在找可能的目标 |
[05:18] | and trying to game the system again? | 并再次玩弄司法体系 |
[05:20] | Mr. Diamond gave his case number from memory. | 戴蒙先生记得卷宗号 |
[05:22] | Doesn’t that at least worth a follow-up? | 凭这点 至少也值得我们跟进吧 |
[05:23] | We’ve been working through the night, | 我们忙活了一整晚 |
[05:25] | trying to prevent a murder — | 想要阻止一场谋杀 |
[05:26] | All right, who’s prosecuting mister, uh, Curtis? | 好吧 谁要起诉科特斯先生 |
[05:30] | DDA Hobbs. | 副检察官霍布斯 |
[05:32] | Great. You know Hobbs. Call her. Give her the information. | 很好 你认识霍布斯 把情况告诉她 |
[05:34] | Between the D.A.’s office and the sheriff’s department, | 地检署或者法警部门 |
[05:36] | they have plenty of resources to take over this investigation. | 有大量人力可以接手这次调查 |
[05:39] | Why would they take over the investigation? | 为什么要他们接手 |
[05:41] | Because what happens in jail | 因为监狱里的事 |
[05:42] | is the sheriff’s problem, not ours. | 是法警的问题 不是我们的 |
[05:44] | But this case was brought directly to the L.A.P.D. | 可他是向洛城警局报的案 |
[05:47] | Yeah, by a snitch in the county jail, | 对 告密人是郡监狱的 |
[05:49] | with information about a county case, | 情报也关于郡里的案子 |
[05:50] | looking to make a deal with the county prosecutor. | 他想和郡检察官做交易 |
[05:52] | County, county, county. | 都是郡的事 |
[05:54] | Chief, sir, with all due respect, | 头儿 长官 恕我直言 |
[05:57] | Ray Diamond took a huge risk reaching out to us last night. | 雷·戴蒙昨晚冒着生命危险接触我们 |
[06:00] | We promised him that we would follow up. | 我们答应过他会跟踪调查 |
[06:02] | Which you will do by telling DDA Hobbs all about it. | 转告副检察官霍布斯也算是履行承诺 |
[06:06] | Look, I’ll share a secret with you. | 我告诉你们一个秘密 |
[06:08] | The city and the L.A.P.D. are broke, out of money. | 洛城政府和洛城警局都揭不开锅了 |
[06:11] | Now, if this snitch had come to you in our jurisdiction, | 如果这个告密人在我们的辖区找你们 |
[06:14] | it would be different, but he didn’t, so it’s not. | 那就不同了 可他没有 那就没办法了 |
[06:17] | He is physically and financially the problem | 他本人 以及这件事的相关花费 |
[06:21] | of the district attorney of the county of Los Angeles, | 就都是洛杉矶郡地检署的事 |
[06:23] | to whom Major Crimes will immediately | 对于他们来说 重案组会立即 |
[06:26] | hand off this investigation. | 将这次调查转交出去 |
[06:29] | Chief, we have updates on the Ray Diamond case. | 头儿 我们查了雷·戴蒙的卷宗 |
[06:32] | As a trustee, Diamond has access to all parts of the jail, | 戴蒙受狱警信任 能在狱中四处活动 |
[06:34] | Including high– | 包括重… |
[06:37] | Including high-power, | 包括重犯区 |
[06:38] | where at least six known associates | 那里有至少六名 |
[06:39] | of the Garcia Cartel are housed. | 加西亚贩毒集团的高级成员 |
[06:41] | High-power detainees don’t get phone calls, | 重犯区的人不能打电话 |
[06:43] | and they don’t get out-of-cell time, | 没有离开牢房的机会 |
[06:45] | so they would use a guy like Diamond | 所以他们就要利用戴蒙这样的人 |
[06:47] | to get their messages out. | 来把信送出去 |
[06:49] | Uh, captain, Ray Diamond is a prisoner | 队长 雷·戴蒙是郡看守所 |
[06:50] | that we’re holding in county. | 的一名在押犯人 |
[06:52] | – Here’s his jacket. – Good. | -这是他的资料 -很好 |
[06:54] | The L.A.P.D. and the FBI | 洛城警局和联邦调查局 |
[06:56] | have been investigating the Garcias for years. | 已经调查加西亚集团好多年了 |
[06:58] | They’re like dirtbag, inc. And it’s not just drugs. | 他们五毒俱全 不仅贩毒 |
[07:01] | They traffic in people and guns, and they’re really rich. | 还贩卖人口和枪支 财大气粗 |
[07:04] | That’s where the banker, Robert Curtis, comes into play. | 这是会计师罗伯特·科特斯的职责 |
[07:07] | According to this indictment, | 根据这份公诉书 |
[07:08] | it was his responsibility to manage all the cartel’s money. | 他负责管理贩毒集团的所有钱财 |
[07:11] | Yeah, he probably set himself up a great pension plan. | 是呀 他很可能给自己备了一大笔养老金 |
[07:15] | You’re not too far off, lieutenant. | 你说的八九不离十 副队 |
[07:16] | The Garcias do run the Cartel like a major corporation, | 加西亚集团确实把贩毒集团当大公司运营 |
[07:20] | and they have themselves subpoenaed | 他们在监狱系统和 |
[07:22] | from all over the prison system to the L.A. County jail, | 洛杉矶郡看守所中建立了一个联络网 |
[07:24] | where they have these board-of-directors meetings. | 使他们能在县监狱里开董事会的 |
[07:27] | And it looks to us like your banker, Robert Curtis, | 在我们看来 这位会计师 罗伯特·科特斯 |
[07:30] | had sole control over their American finances. | 独自掌控他们在美国的金融业务 |
[07:32] | Now, if he’s looking to make a deal, | 现在 如果他想要跟检方合作 |
[07:34] | we could use his testimony to help track and confiscate | 我们就能用他的证词来找到并没收 |
[07:37] | the cartel’s money worldwide. | 贩毒集团世界范围内的财富 |
[07:39] | Okay, so, we have a garcia cartel | 好吧 现在加西亚贩毒集团 |
[07:42] | board-of-directors meeting going on right now | 董事会会议正在洛杉矶郡看守所 |
[07:44] | in L.A. County jail’s high-power. | 的重犯中召开 |
[07:46] | Okay, so they must have heard | 那他们一定是听说了 |
[07:47] | that the banker’s turning against them. | 他们的会计师反戈了 |
[07:49] | So they send out the order to kill him | 所以他们通过雷·戴蒙 |
[07:50] | with a kite they pass through Ray Diamond. | 向外边发出了诛杀令 |
[07:54] | Where’s Mr. Curtis right now? | 科特斯先生现在哪里 |
[07:56] | In an undisclosed location. | 在未知的位置 |
[07:58] | And his hearing isn’t listed | 庭审信息系统 |
[07:59] | on the trail court information system. | 没有列出他的这次听证会 |
[08:01] | Probably because he has question for his own protection. | 可能因为他担心自己的人身安全 |
[08:03] | So he is making a deal. | 他确实跟检方合作了 |
[08:04] | Well, chief, your snitch looks a little more credible. | 头儿 你的告密人看来有一点可信了 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | What’s the matter? | 什么情况 |
[08:12] | Well, according to chief Pope, this is the county’s case. | 根据保罗局长说的 这是郡里的案子 |
[08:14] | He just wants us to hand over all our information | 他要我们把所有资料移交给 |
[08:16] | to DDA Hobbs and let her just run the show. | 副检察官霍布斯 让她来继续 |
[08:19] | – Captain Raydor? – Chief johnson? | -雷达队长 -强生局长 |
[08:20] | – I have a complaint. – When have you not? | -我有项控诉 -你什么时候没有 |
[08:22] | In our interview with Mr. Diamond, | 在我们讯问戴蒙先生的时候 |
[08:24] | He said that, after leading the police on a car chase, | 他说在被警车追上后 他在被捕前 |
[08:27] | he was beaten before he was arrested. | 遭到了当值警员的殴打 |
[08:29] | Come on, chief, Diamond probably dumped the car | 拜托 头儿 戴蒙很可能 |
[08:32] | at some point and tried to run away. | 在某处弃车而逃 |
[08:34] | When you tackle a suspect like that, there’s bound to be — | 对付这样的嫌犯 有时注定要 |
[08:36] | Lieutenant Flynn, this bruise underneath his eye | 富林副队 他眼下的这道瘀伤 |
[08:38] | and the cut on his forehead indicate | 以及他额上的伤口都表明 |
[08:40] | a possible categorical use of force by the L.A.P.D. | 洛城警局可能对他使用了暴力 |
[08:44] | And, you know, Ray did say | 而且 雷确实说过 |
[08:46] | that this was his toughest bust ever. | 那是他遇到过最粗暴的逮捕 |
[08:48] | I think that I should go to county jail | 我应该马上去郡监狱 |
[08:50] | and interview Mr. Diamond immediately. | 询问一下戴蒙先生 |
[08:53] | And while you’re taking his complaint, | 当你接受他的控诉时 |
[08:55] | would you please let him know | 能否让他知悉 |
[08:56] | that I am in communication with DDA Hobbs? | 我已经与副检察官霍布斯进行了沟通 |
[08:59] | Great. | 可以 |
[09:01] | See if you can get him to confirm that this banker, | 看你是否能让他确认这个会计师 |
[09:03] | Robert Curtis, really is the intended target. | 罗伯特·科特斯就是目标 |
[09:07] | Also, if, while you’re conducting your F.I.D. investigation, | 还有 如果在你进行武力使用调查期间 |
[09:10] | Mr. Diamond has anything more to say about this kite, | 戴蒙提到什么关于纸条的事 |
[09:13] | I’d love to hear it. | 请转达给我 |
[09:23] | Chief? | 局长 |
[09:25] | Looks like Ray Diamond won’t be filing a complaint after all. | 看来雷·戴蒙最终不会再投诉了 |
[09:36] | We secured the scene. | 我们封锁了现场 |
[09:37] | Until your’re here free to take over. | 你们随时可以接管 |
[09:39] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[09:41] | Sergeant… | 警官 |
[09:43] | Stanton? | 斯坦顿 |
[09:44] | Sergeant Stanton, do you have any idea | 斯坦顿警官 你知道 |
[09:46] | who murdered Ray Diamond? | 谁杀死的雷·戴蒙吗 |
[09:47] | This is high-power, ma’am. | 这里是重犯区 长官 |
[09:49] | Got only about a dozen guys to choose from, | 一共也就十多个人 |
[09:50] | and all of them love killing people. | 他们全都喜欢杀人 |
[09:52] | Such a secure wing. | 如此完备的警戒 |
[09:53] | How did they manage to stab him to death | 他们是如何把他刺死的 |
[09:55] | without a guard noticing? | 却不惊动一个警卫 |
[09:57] | All due respect, ma’am, | 恕我冒昧 长官 |
[09:59] | the county owns this investigation. | 这事情归郡里调查 |
[10:01] | We don’t answer to you. | 我们不需回答你的问题 |
[10:02] | In fact, we have our own questions. | 事实上 我们自己也有问题要问 |
[10:05] | Like why all this interest in Ray to begin with? | 你们为什么对雷这么感兴趣 |
[10:07] | Ray made allegations of police brutality during his arrest. | 雷指控被捕时受到警察暴力对待 |
[10:10] | And I can help you out with that. | 这我可以帮你解决 |
[10:12] | Before he died, Ray said the cops didn’t do it. | 雷死前说了 警察没做过 |
[10:15] | Really? Well, good luck. | 真的吗 好运吧 |
[10:16] | Especially considering the guy | 这哥们的喉咙 |
[10:18] | was stabbed in the throat half a dozen times. | 被捅了六刀还能说出来话吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, he had to repeat twice. | 能 他说了两次呢 |
[10:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:25] | First you guys send down a deputy chief, | 你们先是派了一个副局长来 |
[10:28] | and you follow up with a captain? | 然后你这个队长来了 |
[10:30] | This isn’t about some brutality beef. | 这才不是暴力执法的事呢 |
[10:32] | If there’s something we need to know — | 如果有什么我们应该知道的 |
[10:33] | Tell me, sergeant, other than the L.A.P.D., | 警官 告诉我 除了洛城警局的人 |
[10:37] | Did Ray Diamond have any visitors in the past 48 hours? | 过去48小时雷·戴蒙见过别的人吗 |
[10:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:47] | Hey, yourself. | 你好 |
[10:48] | I came by this morning. Where were you? | 我今天上午来过 你去哪儿了 |
[10:52] | I’m a busy man. What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 我很忙的 |
[10:55] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[10:57] | This? | 这个 |
[10:58] | High-speed chases never end good, you know? | 高速追逐从来没有好结果 |
[11:01] | I’ve never been in one. | 我从未经历过 |
[11:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[11:08] | Nothing. | 什么也没看 |
[11:09] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:11] | Well, it was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:13] | Oh, so, that’s it? | 那么 就这样 |
[11:15] | -Just do it? – Don’t say nothing. | -这就开始做 -什么都别说 |
[11:19] | Right on. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | Stop right there. | 就在这儿停下 |
[11:24] | Buzz, please play it back again slowly | 巴斯 请慢点重放刚才这段 |
[11:26] | and blow it up if you can. | 尽量放大 |
[11:28] | You really want to watch it again? | 你真的想再看一遍吗 |
[11:30] | Bigger and slower. | 放大 慢放 |
[11:42] | There’s your kite. | 纸条在那里 |
[11:44] | Ew. Ray Diamond passed it through a kiss. | 雷·戴蒙以吻传信 |
[11:48] | Who is that woman? | 这女的是谁 |
[11:49] | According to the visitors’ log, her name is Maria Flores. | 从来访纪录看 她名叫玛莉亚·弗洛斯 |
[11:51] | And under “Relation,” She put down “Girlfriend.” | 关系一栏她填的是”女朋友” |
[11:54] | Girlfriend? She’s, like, half his age. | 女朋友 女儿还差不多 |
[11:57] | Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants. | 萝卜白菜 各有所爱 |
[11:59] | Well, apparently, Miss Flores visits | 显然 弗洛斯小姐在郡看守所 |
[12:01] | a variety of prisoners at the men’s county jail, | 探望过多名不同的在押人员 |
[12:03] | and each time, she lists herself as girlfriend. | 每次都说是他们的女朋友 |
[12:06] | So, if Ray Diamond was telling the truth, | 如果雷·戴蒙所言属实 |
[12:07] | that kiss goodbye contained the orders | 那个吻别传递了 |
[12:09] | to murder the Cartel banker. | 谋杀贩毒集团会计师的指令 |
[12:10] | Which means the killer or killers | 这就说明杀手或者杀手们 |
[12:12] | may already be on the move. | 可能已经开始行动 |
[12:13] | I mean, the hit’s supposed to happen sometime today. | 他们计划在今天进行袭击 |
[12:15] | I sent two sergeants to Miss Flores’ home, | 我派了两名警官去弗洛斯小姐的家 |
[12:17] | but she hasn’t been seen since last night. | 但是她昨晚就不见踪迹了 |
[12:20] | Excuse me, chief. | 打扰了 头儿 |
[12:21] | DDA Hobbs is in Pope’s office. They asked for you. | 副检察官霍布斯在保罗办公室里 他们要你过去 |
[12:24] | Pope’s trying to hand this investigation over to county. | 保罗要把这次调查移交给郡里 |
[12:27] | But on the tape, chief, Ray Diamond told Maria Flores | 局长 在视频里 雷·戴蒙告诉玛莉亚·弗洛斯 |
[12:30] | that he was injured after a high-speed chase with the police. | 在与警察的高速追逐后 他受伤了 |
[12:34] | So you still have an open use-of-force complaint? | 那你还要继续进行武力使用调查吗 |
[12:37] | And chief Pope cannot shut me down. | 保罗局长可没法让我停手 |
[12:39] | Well, then Maria Flores may be an excellent witness for you. | 玛莉亚·弗洛斯可能是你的关键证人 |
[12:42] | If I can find her. | 如果我能找到她 |
[12:47] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[12:51] | Hey, Gavin. | 盖文 |
[12:52] | Oh, Gavin, um, I’m so sorry. | 盖文 真抱歉 |
[12:55] | I forgot you were coming. | 都忘了你要来 |
[12:57] | We’ve just been hit with a possible murder-for-hire case, | 我们刚刚接手一起疑似雇凶杀人的案子 |
[13:00] | and we’re just going to have to reschedule. | 看来我们得另作安排了 |
[13:02] | Well, dear, what’s the point in confirming our appointments | 亲爱的 如果你都不守约 |
[13:05] | if you’re not going to keep them? | 干嘛还要预约呢 |
[13:07] | I’ve no control over when people are killed, | 我又不能控制谋杀案什么时候发生 |
[13:09] | and this case has a ticking clock on it, so… | 这起案子时间很紧迫 所以… |
[13:11] | You want to see a ticking clock? | 想看看什么叫时间紧迫吗 |
[13:13] | This is my schedule today, | 这是我今天的日程安排 |
[13:15] | and these are the hours for which you will be billed. | 这些时间你都得付我钱 |
[13:19] | Someone’s life is in the balance. | 有人的生命危在旦夕 |
[13:22] | Well, I’m not paid to care about that. | 你花钱雇我不是关心这些 |
[13:23] | I am paid to care about you by the hour. | 我只关心你 按小时计费哦 |
[13:26] | Hey, Gavin. | 嗨 盖文 |
[13:28] | Um, chief, come on. | 头儿 这边来 |
[13:30] | We know that information is being leaked | 我们知道消息被你组内某人 |
[13:32] | to the Baylor family’s attorney by somebody in your division, | 透露给了贝勒家雇的律师 |
[13:35] | and Gavin needs to interview… everyone here. | 盖文得询问这里所有人 |
[13:39] | But I haven’t prepared everybody for this. | 我还没告诉大家呢 |
[13:42] | You haven’t told your detectives | 你还没告诉你的手下 |
[13:44] | that Gavin needs to talk to them? | 盖文得和他们谈谈吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 没有 |
[13:46] | Well, now may be a very good time to do it. | 择日不如撞日啊 |
[13:49] | All right, uh, everyone let me have your attention | 好吧 各位 请注意 |
[13:52] | just for a moment, please. | 这用不了多久 |
[13:54] | I know that everyone’s been through the wringer | 我知道牛顿市枪击案 |
[13:56] | on this whole shootin’ newton case, | 让大家都心力憔悴 |
[13:59] | and all of you saw my attorney, Gavin, | 在宣誓作证时 你们都见过 |
[14:03] | at your depositions. | 我的律师盖文了 |
[14:05] | Some of you may know him | 有些人可能在他当年 |
[14:06] | from his days as a city attorney. | 给政府做公派律师时就认识他了 |
[14:08] | Of course I do. | 必须的 |
[14:10] | Gavin defended me in my favorite case ever. | 盖文帮我打赢了我最爱的案子 |
[14:13] | I was driving my car, | 我开着车 |
[14:15] | and I ran over some dirtbag who was shooting at me. | 撞死了一个朝我开枪的小流氓 |
[14:17] | Okay? So his parents sued me. | 所以他父母起诉我 |
[14:19] | Now, at the end of the trial, | 在审判结束之前 |
[14:21] | Gavin turns to the jury, and he says — | 盖文面向陪审团 说.. |
[14:24] | Turned to the jury, and he said, | 面向陪审团 说 |
[14:25] | “Well, the lieutenant was being shot at through his windshield. | “他隔着挡风玻璃对副队开枪 |
[14:28] | What’d you want him to do? | 你们让副队怎么办 |
[14:30] | Honk if he loved Jesus?” | 鸣笛呼叫上帝吗” |
[14:36] | Yeah. “Honk if you love Jesus.” | 是啊 “鸣笛呼叫上帝吗” |
[14:38] | I was just gonna say that. | 我刚想说的 |
[14:40] | Yes, yes. Good times, indeed. | 是啊是啊 美好的旧时光 |
[14:42] | I take it Gavin wants to talk to us. | 我猜盖文想和我们谈谈 |
[14:45] | Uh, to make a long story short, commander, yes. | 长话短说吧 长官 是的 |
[14:47] | Has this been cleared with our union reps? | 我们的工会律师知道这事吗 |
[14:50] | Well, I’m not swearing anyone, | 我不会为难大伙 |
[14:52] | and it’s completely confidential. | 而且这是绝密的 |
[14:55] | And I just have a short list here of five questions. | 我只有五个问题要问 很短吧 |
[14:58] | See? One page. | 看见没 就一页 |
[15:01] | Gabriel, this won’t take long. | 加布里埃尔 这不会要太久的 |
[15:03] | I’ll even go first. | 我先去吧 |
[15:05] | Chief, you mind if we use your conference room? | 头儿 介意用你的会议室吗 |
[15:07] | – No, no, not at all. – Thank you. | -不 没关系 -谢谢 |
[15:17] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[15:18] | Robert Curtis’ attorney | 罗伯特·科特斯的律师 |
[15:19] | has been slow-walking us for three years. | 把这个案子拖了三年 |
[15:22] | It’s already cost the taxpayers millions. | 这已经让纳税人损失了几百万 |
[15:24] | The preliminary hearing is set for today, | 第一次听证就定在今天 |
[15:27] | after the judge’s regular court hours. | 法官下班后就过来 |
[15:29] | Curtis will be there. | 科特斯会到场 |
[15:30] | The murder is supposed to happen today. | 谋杀应该就在今天发生 |
[15:32] | According to a jailhouse snitch and convicted perjurer. | 这个告密者就是因为作伪证才坐牢 |
[15:35] | Who was killed for speaking to us. | 他由于告密而被杀了 |
[15:36] | People get knocked off for all kinds of reasons in county jail, | 看守所里的人因为各种原因被杀 |
[15:39] | and this so-called threat can’t have anything to do with Curtis. | 所谓的威胁不可能伤到科特斯 |
[15:42] | His hearing is being held in a secret location. | 他的审讯在一个隐秘的场所举行 |
[15:45] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[15:50] | In a police substation off Olvera Street, | 在奥维拉街的警察分局 |
[15:53] | which nobody — absolutely nobody — | 没有人 肯定没有人 |
[15:54] | knows about, not even the judge. | 知道 甚至法官也不知情 |
[15:56] | Maybe the Cartel has sources the judge doesn’t. | 也许贩毒集团比法官更为神通广大 |
[15:58] | Right. The death of a potential informant in this case | 好吧 此案中潜在的线人被杀 |
[16:01] | would seem to suggest that a delay might be prudent. | 说明推迟审讯才是谨慎之举 |
[16:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:04] | The testimony of Robert Curtis | 罗伯特·科特斯的证词 |
[16:06] | will help defund a narco-terror organization | 能扳倒一个武装贩毒集团 |
[16:08] | that has been operating with impunity across our border! | 他们在境内外无法无天 |
[16:11] | I won’t risk getting him scared into backing off. | 我不想让他被吓得不敢出庭 |
[16:13] | What if Curtis gets assassinated on his way to court? | 如果科特斯在去法院路上被刺杀了怎么办 |
[16:16] | We have an enormous security team around him already. | 我们对他的安保工作进行了周密部署 |
[16:19] | Do you want me to make it bigger? | 你想让我再加人吗 |
[16:20] | By at least one. I want to join the security detail. | 至少加一个 我要加入 |
[16:22] | – Brenda. – No, no. I don’t want you involved. | -布兰达 -不行 我不想你牵扯进来 |
[16:24] | Look, the last time I failed to prevent a murder, | 上次我没能阻止一场谋杀 |
[16:26] | we got sued — all of us. | 结果我们所有人都被起诉了 |
[16:28] | You really want to go through that again? | 你想重蹈覆辙吗 |
[16:36] | Fine. You can speak with Robert Curtis, | 好吧 你可以和罗伯特·科特斯谈谈 |
[16:39] | but you will not mention a specific threat to him. | 但是你不能说他人身安全受到威胁 |
[16:41] | He goes to court today. | 他今天去法院 |
[16:43] | Great, and I’ll send your boss the bill | 很好 至于强生局长的服务费 |
[16:45] | for chief Johnson’s services. | 我会把账单寄给你们的老板 |
[16:46] | I’m coming, too. | 我也去 |
[16:48] | Fritzi, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 福瑞茨 这不是个好主意 |
[16:50] | You can’t both just invite yourselves into my case. | 你不能横加干涉我的案子 |
[16:52] | Hey, the FBI has been working this investigation, too, Hobbs. | 霍布斯 联调局也在调查他们 |
[16:55] | If the Cartel wants to get to Curtis, | 如果贩毒集团要接近科特斯 |
[16:56] | his security detail is the perfect place to start. | 他一定会先从安保人员下手 |
[16:59] | And you are not going anywhere bullets could be fired | 你去那些子弹横飞的地方 |
[17:01] | without me. | 必须带上我 |
[17:02] | Oh, god. Both of you, really? | 天啊 你俩都去 没搞错吧 |
[17:05] | We’ll blend in perfectly. | 我们会相处融洽 |
[17:13] | Regarding Turell Baylor, | 关于图雷利·贝勒 |
[17:15] | it’s my understanding that a few hours before he was killed, | 据我所知 贝勒先生生前 |
[17:18] | Mr. Baylor confessed to the shootin’ newton murders. | 承认自己是牛顿枪击案的凶手 |
[17:21] | Yeah, but he had an immunity deal, so we had to cut him loose. | 是的 但检方给了他豁免权 我们只好放过他 |
[17:24] | It’s all in the deposition. | 证词里都有 |
[17:26] | And you have nothing to add to that? | 你没有什么要补充的吗 |
[17:31] | Good. We’re already 20% done. | 很好 第一个问题问完了 |
[17:35] | So, when chief Johnson and detectives Gabriel and Sanchez | 当强生局长 加布里埃尔和桑切斯警探 |
[17:39] | Returned from dropping Mr. Baylor off at his house, | 把贝勒先生放下之后 回来的路上 |
[17:42] | what did they say? | 他们说了些什么 |
[17:43] | I don’t know. Nothing, really. | 我不知道 没什么 真的 |
[17:45] | You know, I guess Detective Gabriel | 我想 加布里埃尔警探 |
[17:48] | may have said something about it being a lousy day. | 可能说了一些今天过得很糟之类的话 |
[17:51] | And can you elaborate on what was meant by “a lousy day”? | 你能仔细讲讲什么叫”今天过得很糟”吗 |
[17:55] | “Lousy” as in “not good”, | “过得很糟”么就是”过得不好” |
[17:58] | “day” as in it started off investigating a triple homicide | “今天”是从凌晨一点半调查一桩 |
[18:01] | of U.S. Servicemen at 1:30 a.m. | 涉及美国军人的三重谋杀案开始 |
[18:04] | And ended with letting off | 到十八个小时之后 |
[18:05] | a double murderer 18 hours later. | 释放一名杀了两个人的犯人结束 |
[18:07] | So, yes, it was a long, exhausting, | 所以 这真是个漫长 精疲力尽 |
[18:09] | crappy, lousy, as in “not good”, day. | 糟糕 也就是”烂透了”的一天 |
[18:13] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[18:16] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[18:18] | Part of my security detail? | 也是我的安保人员吗 |
[18:20] | Yes, we are, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:22] | I can’t believe we never met before. | 真不敢相信我从来没见过你 |
[18:24] | Must be new. | 是新来的吧 |
[18:26] | Rob. | 我叫罗伯 |
[18:28] | I’m… Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 我是 布兰达·雷·强生 |
[18:31] | and, um, this is Fritz. | 这位是 福瑞茨 |
[18:33] | Really, really nice to meet you. | 非常 非常高兴见到你 |
[18:36] | You too, y-you too. | 我也一样 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna go check the street. | 我得去检查一下街道 |
[18:49] | Andrea, who is that guy? I don’t like him. | 安德莉亚 那人是谁 我不喜欢他 |
[18:52] | We’ll keep him away. | 我们让他待远点 |
[18:54] | Yeah, but you…stay close. | 很好 不过你 得离我近点 |
[18:57] | Oh, don’t go too close to the door. | 不要离门太近了 |
[19:02] | You’ve got pretty good eyes, as well as a firm grip. | 你的眼睛很厉害 握力也不差 |
[19:07] | So, tell me, Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 那么告诉我 布兰达·雷·强生 |
[19:10] | do I look crooked to you? | 我看起来不正经吗 |
[19:13] | Sir? | 您说什么 |
[19:13] | My tie — does it look crooked? | 我的领带 会不会显得不正经 |
[19:16] | I don’t want to give the wrong impression | 我可不想在上法庭这么重要的日子 |
[19:17] | on my big day in court. | 给人留下错误的印象 |
[19:19] | No, no, no, you, uh — you look like a billion bucks. | 不不 你 看起来像亿万富翁 |
[19:23] | And from what I understand, | 按照我的理解 |
[19:24] | that’s chicken feed to the cartel. | 那对贩毒集团来说只是一点小钱 |
[19:27] | The Garcias run a large business. That’s true. | 加西亚集团的生意的确做得很大 |
[19:31] | A business? Is, uh, that what you call it? | 生意 你管它叫生意吗 |
[19:34] | It’s a market-driven response that operates entirely | 这是个完全基于供求原则的 |
[19:37] | on the principle of supply and demand. | 市场导向的说法 |
[19:39] | People want drugs. | 人们需要毒品 |
[19:41] | The cartel distributes them. | 贩毒集团为他们提供毒品 |
[19:44] | So, yes, it’s a business. | 所以是啊 这就是生意 |
[19:47] | Except the cartel kills people. | 只不过贩毒集团会夺人性命 |
[19:50] | Tell me, how many American lives have been destroyed | 告诉我 最近这几年有多少美国人 |
[19:53] | by Wall Street traders in the last few years? | 死在华尔街的交易人手中 |
[19:56] | How many homes lost, pensions wiped out? | 多少人妻离子散 退休金不保 |
[19:59] | How many related suicides? | 多少人自杀了 |
[20:01] | Who gets arrested when an oil rig blows up in the gulf? | 海湾里石油钻塔爆炸的时候多少人被捕了 |
[20:05] | The only difference between those guys and the cartel | 这些人和贩毒集团唯一的区别在于 |
[20:08] | is that the Garcias know their victims by name. | 加西亚集团知道这些受害者的姓名 |
[20:11] | Now you’re testifying against them? | 你现在不是已经倒戈了吗 |
[20:14] | Well, I was caught, wasn’t I? | 我这不是被抓起来了嘛 |
[20:18] | But you get to walk away. | 但你不会被判刑 |
[20:20] | That’s just the way it is, sweetheart. | 事情就是这样 甜心 |
[20:22] | The banker always walks away. | 会计师总能脱身 |
[20:24] | Mr. Curtis, please gather your things. | 科特斯先生 请收拾你的东西 |
[20:27] | Your attorney’s arrived, and we’ll be heading out. | 你的律师到了 我们马上就出发 |
[20:28] | Gotcha, boss. | 知道了 头儿 |
[20:31] | Um, just one second. I just… | 稍微等一下 我得 |
[20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Oh, my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[20:37] | I — I was just wondering. | 我就是有点好奇 |
[20:39] | In all your dealings with the cartel, | 你跟贩毒集团打交道这么久 |
[20:41] | did you ever come across a woman named Maria Flores? | 你有没有听过玛莉亚·弗洛斯这个女人 |
[20:44] | Oh, yeah, the kiss of death. | 听过 死亡之吻 |
[20:47] | It’s a little joke. | 这是个笑话 |
[20:48] | Uh, Maria — she has an odd habit. | 玛莉亚有个怪癖 |
[20:51] | Every time she visits a guy in jail, the next day, | 每次她进监狱看望犯人 第二天 |
[20:53] | somebody on the outside turns up dead. | 外面就会有个人死掉 |
[20:55] | She’s on the garcias’ payroll. | 她为贩毒集团做事 |
[20:57] | Low-level. | 级别很低 |
[20:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:00] | – Who is she? – Nick, it’s all right. This is Brenda. | -她是谁 -尼克 没事 这是布兰达 |
[21:03] | She’s one of the good guys. | 她没问题 |
[21:04] | That’s not for you to decide. | 那可不是你能判断的 |
[21:06] | – Relax. I didn’t say a thing. -Nick, what’s wrong? | -放松 我什么都没说 -尼克 怎么回事 |
[21:08] | My client cannot be questioned without me being present. | 我的委托人不能在我不在场的时候接受询问 |
[21:10] | What kind of game are you playing here, Andrea? | 你在这里玩什么把戏 安德莉亚 |
[21:12] | No game. | 没玩把戏 |
[21:13] | I was a Deputy D.A. for 15 years. | 我当了十五年副检察官 |
[21:15] | I know all your tricks. | 这些雕虫小技我都知道 |
[21:16] | Who are you? Who do you work for? | 你是谁 你是哪个部门的 |
[21:17] | I work for the L.A.P.D. | 我是洛杉矶警局的 |
[21:19] | I’m just here to protect your client. | 我过来保护你的委托人 |
[21:21] | Nick, nobody’s going around your back. | 尼克 没人在你背后搞鬼 |
[21:23] | Don’t use this as another excuse to delay. | 不要拿这个当你拖延的借口 |
[21:26] | Pardon me, gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[21:29] | Nick, hey, are you listening to me? | 尼克 你在听我说吗 |
[21:31] | – What? – I want you to shut up. Do you understand? | -什么 -我要你闭嘴 听懂了没 |
[21:35] | You’re making me nervous. | 你搞得我很紧张 |
[21:35] | – And I’m really getting tired of your mouth. – All right. | -我管着你的嘴很累 -知道了 |
[21:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:41] | I’ve found Maria Flores. | 我找到玛莉亚·弗洛斯了 |
[21:43] | Oh, thank goodness. Where? | 谢天谢地 她在哪 |
[21:44] | Is there any reason she’d be on Olvera Street? | 她怎么会出现在欧维拉街吗 |
[21:47] | Did you say Olvera Street? | 你说的是欧维拉街吗 |
[21:49] | Correct. | 没错 |
[21:50] | I caught up with her coming out of her workplace, | 她从单位出门的时候我跟上了她 |
[21:52] | and I’ve been following her around the plaza here | 最近二十分钟我一直跟着她 |
[21:54] | for the last 20 minutes in some kind of holding pattern. | 她好像按照既定路线来到这个广场附近 |
[21:57] | I think Maria knows the location of the secret court. | 我看玛莉亚肯定知道那个秘密法庭的地址 |
[22:00] | Um, is she alone? | 她是一个人吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, although she could be circling | 是的 但她有可能是在 |
[22:03] | in order to pick someone up. | 绕着圈子等着接人 |
[22:05] | Okay, we need to find out where Maria leads you. | 好了 我们得弄清玛莉亚把你带到哪里 |
[22:07] | I’m gonna send my detectives to help. | 我会派些我的人过去帮忙的 |
[22:09] | Don’t pick her up unless you absolutely have to, | 除非没办法 不然别把她抓起来 |
[22:11] | and do not lose her. | 还有不要跟丢了 |
[22:13] | Why would I lose her? | 我怎么会跟丢她 |
[22:19] | Mr. Curtis cannot go to court today. It’s not safe. | 科特斯先生今天不能上庭 今天不安全 |
[22:21] | The location of the hearing has been compromised. | 听证会的地点被泄露了 |
[22:23] | How do you know that it’s been compromised? | 你怎么知道不保险了 |
[22:25] | Because Maria Flores is driving around | 因为玛莉亚·弗洛斯开着车在兜圈子 |
[22:27] | looking like she’s waiting to pick someone up. | 好像要接什么人一样 |
[22:29] | – Damn it! – What’s going on? | -该死的 -怎么回事 |
[22:33] | A change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[22:34] | Curtis isn’t going to testify today. | 科特斯今天不能去作证了 |
[22:37] | Fine. I’ll ask for a continuance. | 好的 我会要求延期审理 |
[22:38] | No. You’ll represent him at the hearing. | 不 你代替他出席听证会 |
[22:41] | The judge just needs to know | 法官只要知道 |
[22:42] | that Curtis has agreed to a deal with the D.A.’s office. | 科特斯跟检察官达成了协议就行 |
[22:44] | You don’t think his honor | 你不觉得法官大人 |
[22:45] | will want to hear from my client himself? | 更愿意听我客户本人陈述吗 |
[22:47] | You can give the judge the broad strokes. | 你可以给法官一个大致的框架 |
[22:50] | We’ll see. | 我看看吧 |
[22:53] | You better know what you’re talking about. | 你最好明白你自己在说什么 |
[22:57] | No. No, no, no. You stay here. | 不 不 你呆在这里 |
[23:00] | I like the thought of you | 我觉得你被安保人员 |
[23:02] | being surrounded by a protection detail. | 包围起来这件事非常好 |
[23:04] | Besides, Curtis would miss you. | 再说 科特斯会想念你的 |
[23:12] | There’s nothing to say, really. | 真的没什么可说的 |
[23:13] | I have not discussed the case | 我没有对重案组之外的人员 |
[23:15] | with anyone outside Major Crimes. | 谈论过这件案子 |
[23:17] | That’s the answer to number three. | 这是第三题的回答 |
[23:19] | Uh, number four, yes, | 第四题 是的 |
[23:20] | I was aware that Turrell’s family was under FBI protection. | 我知道图雷利一家受到联邦调查局的保护 |
[23:23] | And, number five, no, | 第五题 没有 |
[23:25] | I am not on the team investigating Turrell’s murder. | 我没有参与图雷利谋杀案的调查 |
[23:28] | Um, I hear they don’t even have a suspect yet. | 我听说他们根本没有嫌疑犯 |
[23:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:34] | And you’re sure that no one who was in the car with Turrell | 你确定 当时护送图雷利回家的人 |
[23:36] | at the time he was dropped off at his house ever spoke to you? | 之后没和你说起过这件事吗 |
[23:39] | Look, the only thing I can tell you | 我可以跟你保证的是 |
[23:41] | is what I told the Baylors’ lawyer, | 我对地区检察官 |
[23:43] | which is the same thing I told the city attorney. | 和贝勒的律师所说的话是完全吻合的 |
[23:46] | And that is? | 说了什么 |
[23:47] | My name is detective Julio Sanchez, | 我是胡里奥·桑切斯警探 |
[23:49] | Major Crimes, badge number 58323. | 重案组 警察编号58323 |
[23:53] | Is this how you intend to answer all of my questions? | 你打算一直这样回答我的问题吗 |
[23:55] | I have some questions of my own. | 我有问题想问你 |
[23:59] | Okay. What would you like to know? | 好的 你想知道什么 |
[24:02] | How about this one? | 这样如何 |
[24:04] | Say a cop comes across a pile of cash | 假如一个警察看到一些钱 |
[24:06] | just lying in the street — small bills, nonsequential. | 就在街上 小额的 还不连号 |
[24:11] | Hypothetically speaking, is he obligated | 我做一个假设 他有义务 |
[24:13] | to look for the person who that cash originally belonged to? | 一定要把钱归还原主吗 |
[24:17] | Flynn, Raydor found Maria Flores. | 富林 雷达找到了玛莉亚·弗洛斯 |
[24:19] | The chief wants us to back her up. | 局长让我们支援她 |
[24:24] | Good talking to you, counselor. | 律师同志 很高兴可以和你谈话 |
[24:26] | Always an experience, lieutenant. | 副队长 我也长了不少见识 |
[24:27] | Gavin, punch out. Grab a coffee. | 盖文 到点了 去喝点咖啡把 |
[24:30] | We got a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[24:37] | Lord, have mercy. | 天呐 饶了我吧 |
[24:40] | Well, that was frustrating, not to mention embarrassing. | 太尴尬 太受挫了 |
[24:43] | I jumped through hoops to get the judge down here, | 我费尽气力请到法官 |
[24:45] | just so Rhodes could get another continuance. | 就为了让罗德斯的诉讼延期 |
[24:48] | I don’t know how much longer | 我可拿不准 |
[24:49] | I can keep Robert Curtis on my side. | 罗伯特·科特斯还能为我们卖力多久 |
[24:51] | You’re already relocating him. He’s not going to jail. | 你已经重新安置他了 他不用进监狱 |
[24:54] | Realistically, what more can you give him? | 现实的讲 你给他的条件不可能再好了 |
[24:57] | Money. | 钱 |
[24:58] | Curtis is the only one | 只有科特斯 |
[24:59] | who knows where the Garcias put all their cash? | 知道加西亚集团藏匿金钱的地方 |
[25:01] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[25:02] | Which makes it even more ridiculous to me | 那我更想不通 |
[25:04] | that they would try and kill him. | 他们为什么试图干掉他 |
[25:16] | hello? | 喂 |
[25:17] | Chief, Maria Flores just picked up a passenger — | 局长 玛莉亚·弗洛斯刚刚接了一个人 |
[25:19] | young latino male — we’re gonna roll them up. | 年轻的拉美裔男性 我们打算包抄他们 |
[25:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:22] | Whatever deal you make, | 你无论和他们做什么交易 |
[25:24] | the FBI will probably end up with the money. | 钱最后都可能归联邦调查局 |
[25:25] | I don’t care who has the cash, | 只要不是贩毒集团拿到钱 |
[25:27] | as long as it isn’t the cartel. | 谁拿到钱 我无所谓 |
[25:29] | – Where are you? – Hang on. She’s turning. | -你在哪 -等等 她转弯了 |
[25:32] | Now I have to set up another sequestered hearing. | 现在我又得重新安排秘密审讯了 |
[25:34] | And how do we know they won’t figure out where that is, too? | 而且他们有可能又会发现 |
[25:40] | If this was ever an assassination attempt | 我很怀疑 |
[25:41] | to begin with, which I doubt very much. | 到底有没有暗杀计划 |
[25:44] | Oh, let me call my office. What time is it? | 我打电话给办公室 几点了 |
[25:54] | Stay on ’em! Stay on ’em! | 跟住他们 |
[25:57] | Captain, what happened?! | 队长 发生什么事了 |
[25:59] | Where’s Fritzi?! | 福瑞茨在哪 |
[26:01] | Everyone all right? | 大家都还好吗 |
[26:13] | Okay, paramedics are coming. | 好了 医护人员马上就到 |
[26:15] | – I’m not hit. I’m not hit. – You are. You are. | -我没事 我没事 -你受伤了 |
[26:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[26:33] | Careful, Julio. | 胡里奥 小心 |
[26:37] | Go left! Left! Left! Left! Left! | 左转 左转 左转 |
[27:01] | – Out of the car now! – Out of the car! | -下车 -下车 |
[27:04] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[27:05] | Okay, hands where we can see ’em! | 把手给我举起来 |
[27:06] | -Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! -Hands where we can see ’em now! | -不要开枪 -手举起来 |
[27:09] | Toss your weapon now! Do it now! | 放下武器 快点 |
[27:11] | Toss your weapon out of the car | 把武器扔出车外 |
[27:12] | and get out with your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 出来 |
[27:16] | You, up against the building right now! Right now! | 你 趴到墙上去 马上 |
[27:20] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[27:22] | Ial piao! | 趴到地上 |
[27:24] | On your knees! | 跪在地上 |
[27:29] | Down on your knees! Stop! | 跪在地上 别跑 |
[27:30] | Stop moving! | 别跑 |
[27:33] | Clear out of the way! Move! | 别挡道 走开 |
[27:36] | Stop moving, sir! | 别跑 |
[27:39] | Clear out of the way! Get out of the way! | 别挡道 走开 |
[27:41] | Nobody shoot. I’ve got him. | 不要开枪 让我来 |
[27:48] | What are you gonna do, lady? Shoot me? | 你打算干什么 射击我吗 |
[28:01] | Holy crap! You got him right between the eyes. | 天呐 正中他的印堂 |
[28:04] | Lucky shot. | 幸运一击 |
[28:05] | The recoil on these bean-bag guns is awful. | 豆袋枪的后坐力很大 |
[28:25] | Oh, Fritzi. Hey. | 福瑞茨 |
[28:27] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[28:35] | Good job, everyone. | 大家干得好 |
[28:37] | – Andrea? – I’m okay. | -安德莉亚 -我没事 |
[28:38] | Just a scratch. | 只是刮伤 |
[28:40] | Chief, Robert Curtis and his attorney | 头儿 罗伯特·科特斯和他的律师 |
[28:41] | are in interview room 2, and they are not happy. | 在第二询问室 他们很不高兴 |
[28:44] | Join the club. | 大家都一样 |
[28:45] | Maria Flores invoked, | 玛莉亚·弗洛斯要找律师 |
[28:47] | but we took her into federal custody. | 但是我们让调查局把她押起来了 |
[28:48] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[28:49] | We found all the info on the secret court | 在她的后备箱里 我们发现了 |
[28:51] | down to the room number | 秘密法庭的所有情报 |
[28:53] | and pictures of Dda Hobbs in the trunk of her car. | 房间号码和霍布斯副检察官的照片 |
[28:57] | Plus $15,000 in cash, | 还有一万五美元现金 |
[28:59] | which I’m guessing was the down payment on killing you. | 可能是暗杀你的预付定金 |
[29:02] | Good to know what I’m worth. | 至少可以知道我值多少 |
[29:03] | Where’s the shooter? | 杀手在哪 |
[29:04] | In the hospital, unconscious. He’ll live, chief. | 在医院里 还没醒过来 他会活过来的 |
[29:07] | Can’t have everything. | 不能一切如意 |
[29:08] | We ID’d him as Hector Medina, Mexican national | 他是赫特·梅迪纳 墨西哥人 |
[29:11] | probably sent over the border just for this job, chief. | 估计是为了这起暗杀而入境的 |
[29:15] | That explains why Maria was driving him around. | 所以玛莉亚开车载他 |
[29:17] | He didn’t know the area. | 他不认识路 |
[29:18] | – Or have a driver’s license. – Chief. | -或者是没有驾证 -局长 |
[29:21] | Visitors logs from county going back two weeks. | 这是过去两周郡监狱的探监人员登记本 |
[29:24] | Oh, wonderful. | 好极了 |
[29:31] | Thank you. Mm. | 谢谢 |
[29:33] | Oh, and if you’re interested, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[29:35] | Ray Diamond was not beaten up | 雷·戴蒙的伤不是 |
[29:37] | by the officers who apprehended him. | 逮捕他的警察造成的 |
[29:39] | I found a witness in jail who says that Mr. Diamond | 监狱里有证人可以证明 |
[29:42] | admitted that he ran into a telephone pole face-first. | 戴蒙先生说他的脸撞到了电话杆 |
[29:47] | You still working Diamond’s use-of-force investigation? | 你还在调查戴蒙被滥用暴力的案子吗 |
[29:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:52] | What’d you think I was doing? | 你认为我在做什么 |
[29:55] | I’ll be back before Gavin leaves. | 我会在盖文离开前回来 |
[29:59] | Why would the cartel want to kill me? | 贩毒集团为什么要杀我 |
[30:03] | I’m replaceable. | 我是可代替的啊 |
[30:05] | I think you just answered your own question. | 你这不自己回答了吗 |
[30:15] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 先生们 谢谢你们 |
[30:20] | Brenda. Is Andrea okay? | 布兰达 安德莉亚没事吧 |
[30:23] | Yes, yes. She’s fine. Thanks for asking. | 是的 是的 她没事 谢谢你的关心 |
[30:25] | Those sons of bitches. That could’ve been me. | 那些狗娘养的 本来有可能是我 |
[30:27] | Well, remember, Mr. Curtis. It’s just business. | 记住了 科特斯先生 大家都是出来混的 |
[30:32] | Chief Johnson, we will not be taking questions anymore | 强生局长 我们不再回答洛城警方 |
[30:34] | from the L.A.P.D. or DDA Hobbs. | 或副地区检察官霍布斯的问题 |
[30:37] | With this brazen act of violence, | 出现这种厚颜无耻的暴力行径 |
[30:39] | we now feel the state can no longer | 我们现在感到州政府已经不能 |
[30:40] | adequately protect Mr. Curtis from the Cartel. | 保护科特斯的安全不受贩毒集团威胁 |
[30:44] | Is that true, Rob? | 是这样吗 罗伯 |
[30:45] | Until you guys work this thing out, yeah. | 直到你们能想出对策 我不会再回答 |
[30:47] | I…I don’t feel safe. | 我 我感到不安全 |
[30:50] | But you weren’t the target of this assassination attempt. | 但你又不是这次袭击的对象 |
[30:53] | It was DDA Hobbs. | 副检察官霍布斯才是 |
[30:54] | Andrea Hobbs? Come on. | 安德莉亚·霍布斯 得了吧 |
[30:57] | They may be seriously psychotic… | 他们也许是一群变态… |
[30:59] | – You’re still off the clock. – Why don’t you have a seat? | -你还不下班 -过来坐会 |
[31:02] | Now, suggesting that they would deliberately try anything | 如果你是说他们是故意 |
[31:04] | against a DDA is completely unbelievable. | 要对付一个副检察官简直难以置信 |
[31:07] | They may shoot a cop now and again, | 他们或许有时会射杀个警察 |
[31:09] | but never a prosecutor or a judge. | 但是杀检察官和法官 从来不会 |
[31:11] | You’re a little behind, Mr. Rhodes. | 你信息有些滞后了 罗德斯先生 |
[31:13] | We already caught the shooter. | 我们已经抓到了那杀手 |
[31:14] | I’m more interested in Maria Flores. | 我更感兴趣的是玛莉亚·弗洛斯 |
[31:17] | The woman that your client here called “The kiss of death.” | 那个被你的委托人称之为”死亡之吻”的女人 |
[31:20] | She was driving around the would-be assassin. | 是她开车载着那个杀手的 |
[31:24] | And that got me to thinking about something | 这让我想起今天早些时候 |
[31:25] | that you told me earlier today, Rob. | 你告诉我的一些事情 罗伯 |
[31:27] | Something I told you? About Maria? | 我告诉你的 关于玛莉亚吗 |
[31:29] | You said that she was on the cartel’s payroll. | 你说她为贩毒集团做事 |
[31:31] | And from what I understand, | 就我的理解 |
[31:33] | you handle all the Garcias’ money. | 是你支配着加西亚集团的钱 |
[31:35] | Wait, you can’t think that I paid Maria | 等等 你不是认为是我给玛莉亚钱 |
[31:36] | to hire a hitman to kill Andrea. | 请杀手去杀安德莉亚的吧 |
[31:38] | Shut up, Robert. | 闭嘴 罗伯特 |
[31:39] | – Hey, do not tell me to shut up again! – Just let me, please. | -不要再让我住嘴 -请让我来回答 |
[31:41] | Look, my client is a government witness. | 听着 我的委托人是政府的证人 |
[31:43] | It’s his ass on the line here. | 现在他命悬一线 |
[31:44] | You haven’t done anything better for me than Andrea. | 你做的事情比安德莉亚好不到哪去 |
[31:45] | Your attorney is right, rob. You are in danger. | 你的律师是对的 罗伯 你确实有危险 |
[31:48] | Which is why your trial was secured | 所以你的安保计划 |
[31:50] | down to the smallest detail. | 做得非常细致 |
[31:51] | And yet Maria Flores knew all about it. | 即便如此 玛莉亚·弗洛斯还是得到消息 |
[31:54] | Well, I didn’t tell her where it was. | 又不是我告诉她地址 |
[31:55] | I didn’t even know myself. | 我自己都不清楚 |
[31:56] | Sure you did. Your attorney here told you. | 你当然知道 你的律师没告诉你吗 |
[31:58] | Wait. Hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[32:00] | I never told Curtis the address. | 我从来没告诉科特斯那地址 |
[32:01] | Mr. Rhodes, you are a sworn officer of the court. | 罗德斯先生 你曾宣誓忠于法律 |
[32:04] | Are you telling me without qualification | 你是在告诉我 |
[32:05] | that you did not reveal to your client | 你从未做过对不起委托人的事吗 |
[32:07] | the address of the secret courthouse? | 没有把秘密法庭的地址告诉他 |
[32:09] | We never discussed it. I swear. | 我们从来没说起过 我发誓 |
[32:11] | Then how did the cartel’s top leaders | 那现在正在看守所里的 |
[32:13] | who are all in county right now | 贩毒集团的高层怎么会知道地址 |
[32:14] | know the address and where to wait for DDA hobbs? | 还知道在哪等副检察官霍布斯 |
[32:17] | I don’t know, but this is just the kind of lapse in security | 我哪知道 但我从审判一开始 |
[32:21] | that I’ve been worried about since this whole trial began. | 就担心会出现这种安保上的失误 |
[32:29] | Two weeks ago, the cartel’s board of directors | 两周前 贩毒集团的董事会成员 |
[32:31] | had a board meeting… in county lock-up. | 在郡看守所 开了董事会 |
[32:35] | And, uh, according to the visitors log, | 探访者记录表显示 |
[32:39] | Mr. Rhodes, you were there. | 罗德斯先生 你当时也在 |
[32:42] | And under “Relationship to prisoner,” | 你在与囚犯关系一栏中 |
[32:45] | You wrote… | 写的是 |
[32:47] | “Counsel.” | 辩护律师 |
[32:48] | “Counsel”? | 辩护律师 |
[32:51] | – What the hell? Nick? – Look, no, no, no. | -怎么回事 尼克 -听着 别这样 |
[32:53] | See, this is just what she’s trying to do, | 看吧 她就是想让你上当 |
[32:55] | Robert, is make you talk. | 罗伯特 她在套你 |
[32:56] | Now, I’m leaving. You can’t talk to my client anymore. | 我马上走 这样你就不能跟我的委托人讲话了 |
[32:58] | If I were you, I wouldn’t agree to stop talking to me. | 如果我是你 我就都说出来 |
[32:59] | – Game over! – Your life depends on it. | -不玩儿了 -你想活命就靠这个了 |
[33:00] | Your attorney was sitting with the cartel’s | 你的律师跟贩毒集团的 |
[33:02] | board of directors for almost an hour. | 董事会在一起将近一个小时 |
[33:04] | Nick, wait. Wait! Wait! | 尼克 等等 等等 等等 |
[33:07] | Why were you at the jail, Nick? | 你为什么会去看守所 尼克 |
[33:13] | Look… | 听着 |
[33:15] | The Garcias are representing themselves in this trial. | 加西亚集团会自己来申辩 不聘请律师 |
[33:18] | As the counsel for a separated co-defendant you. | 作为另外一个共同被告的辩护律师 |
[33:21] | I’m entitled to ask about their defense. | 我有权知道他们要怎么辩护 |
[33:23] | – And you just so happened to tell them… – oh, my god. | -那你只是碰巧告诉他们 -我的天啊 |
[33:25] | …that after years of stalling, you could no longer | 拖了这么久 你已经不能再阻止 |
[33:27] | keep Mr. Curtis here from making a deal with the D.A.? | 科特斯先生跟检方达成协议了 |
[33:28] | – Oh, my god. You’re working for them. – Not true! | -天呐 你是给他们工作的 -不是 |
[33:30] | But the cartel couldn’t kill you, Mr. Curtis, | 但是贩毒集团杀了你 科特斯先生 |
[33:31] | without losing access to their money. | 他们就失去了对钱的控制 |
[33:33] | So they decided to kill DDA Hobbs instead. | 所以他们决定杀了副检察官霍布斯 |
[33:35] | – That is clearly insane. – Let’s face it. | -这也太疯狂了 -面对现实吧 |
[33:37] | Your lawyer is trying to put you in jail, | 你的律师想推你进监狱 |
[33:39] | where the Garcias can do what they want with you. | 那样加西亚集团就可以随便收拾你了 |
[33:41] | -She’s lying, Robert. – I’m not lying. | -她说谎 罗伯特 -我没说谎 |
[33:42] | – She’s lying. – I’m not lying. I’ll prove it to you. | -她说谎 -我没说谎 我证明给你看 |
[33:44] | Nick Rhodes, you have the right to remain silent. | 尼克·罗德斯 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:47] | Anything you say can and will be used against… | 但是你说的每一句话都可能作为呈堂… |
[33:48] | Wait, wait, are you — you’re reading me my rights? | 等等 你在对我宣读权利吗 |
[33:49] | – You have the right to an attorney. – Have you lost your mind?! | -你可以聘请律师 -你疯了吗 |
[33:51] | I don’t need to be read my rights! I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我不需要你对我宣读权利 我没犯错 |
[33:53] | So, if I check your personal and business accounts, | 所以如果我调查你的个人及公司账户 |
[33:56] | I won’t find a transaction where you paid Maria Flores $15,000? | 不会查出你转给了玛莉亚·弗洛斯一万五千美金 |
[34:00] | – No. – Hang on. | -不会 -等等 |
[34:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:02] | – What? – Oh, my god. Nick, you had m… | -怎么了 -天啊 尼克 你让我… |
[34:07] | He told me to sign off | 你昨天让我 |
[34:08] | On a $15,000 cash distribution yesterday. | 在一张一万五千美金的现金分配单上签字 |
[34:10] | Robert, stop talking. | 罗伯特 住嘴 |
[34:11] | So,you admit you’re still handling the cartel’s money? | 所以你承认 贩毒集团的钱还是由你支配的 |
[34:13] | Yeah, he told me to keep managing their finances | 是啊 他让我继续主持财务 |
[34:15] | so they wouldn’t know that I was flipping on them. | 使他们不会怀疑我可能叛变 |
[34:17] | No, be quiet, Robert. You’re incriminating yourself! | 闭嘴吧 罗伯特 你这是要把自己供出去 |
[34:18] | No, I’m incriminating you! | 不 我要把你供出去 |
[34:19] | He’s been telling me what to do with the money | 他从审讯一开始就告诉我 |
[34:21] | ever since we started this deal | 怎么来操作支配钱 |
[34:22] | including paying for my defenses. | 包括支付辩护费用 |
[34:25] | That’s my cue. Excuse me. | 该哥上场了 失陪 |
[34:26] | Is that true, Mr. Rhodes? | 是真的吗 罗德斯先生 |
[34:29] | Even if I wanted to answer you, I’m constrained by privilege. | 即使我想回答你 我也受私密条例的约束 |
[34:33] | My first and only concern must be Robert. | 我第一和唯一关心的是罗伯特 |
[34:35] | You appear to have been running | 看来你从始至终都在为 |
[34:37] | Mr. Curtis for the cartel all along, | 贩毒集团支配着科特斯先生 |
[34:39] | And that makes you part of a criminal enterprise. | 你也算犯罪集团其中一员 |
[34:41] | Privilege doesn’t cover that. | 私密条例不包括这些 |
[34:42] | Criminal enterpri…look, it’s no secret | 犯罪集团 罗伯特有那些家伙的钱 |
[34:45] | Robert had money from these guys. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[34:46] | – But it’s not my money. – How much did they promise you, Nick? | -但那不是我的钱 -尼克 他们答应给你多少钱 |
[34:48] | -What? – To hand me over to those animals? | -什么 -把我交给那些畜生啊 |
[34:50] | You know what they’d do to me in jail. You know! | 你知道他们在监狱里会怎么样对我 |
[34:52] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[34:55] | Mr. Curtis, | 科特斯先生 |
[34:55] | you remember special agent Fritz Howard of the FBI? | 还记得调查局的特别探员福瑞茨·霍华德吗 |
[34:58] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[34:59] | Since you just confessed | 既然你承认 |
[35:00] | to paying for the assassination attempt on DDA Hobbs, | 曾雇凶蓄意杀害副检察官霍布斯 |
[35:03] | 12 customers of the coffee shop, | 咖啡店里有十二个顾客 |
[35:05] | and, of course, me, | 当然 我也在其中 |
[35:06] | I’m here to take you into federal custody. | 我要以联邦调查局的名义逮捕你 |
[35:09] | No! This is not right. I had a deal. | 不 这不对 我有协议的 |
[35:12] | The state can have you when we’re done — | 国家会履行协议的 |
[35:14] | in about 14 lifetimes. | 等你14次终身监禁服完之后 |
[35:16] | Bye, Rob. | 再见 罗伯 |
[35:18] | It’s been fun. | 怀念跟你一起的时光 |
[35:19] | You bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[35:21] | I told you to shut up, Robert. | 我告诉过你别开口 罗伯特 |
[35:23] | Now they don’t need you anymore. | 现在他们不再需要你了 |
[35:28] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[35:33] | Look I’m not the bad guy here. | 我可不是坏人 |
[35:36] | How did you become the criminal you used to put in jail? | 你怎会沦为与昔日你绳之以法的罪犯为伍 |
[35:39] | Oh, I don’t need a lecture on morality | 我可不需要副局长布兰达·雷·强生 |
[35:41] | From deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 来给我上道德讲座 |
[35:44] | You’re the one who put a guy on the street | 你是那个把人带到街上 |
[35:46] | to be beaten to death, not me. | 眼睁睁看他被打死的人 我可不是 |
[35:51] | Oh, yeah, I looked into you. | 对 我调查过你 |
[35:54] | Don’t forget, I represent criminals. | 别忘了 我代表罪犯 |
[35:57] | And…you hear everything in jail. | 你在监狱里都听说了 |
[36:01] | Just because you didn’t beat Turell Baylor to death | 虽然你没有亲自动手 |
[36:03] | with your own two hands | 杀掉图雷利·贝勒 |
[36:04] | doesn’t mean you didn’t kill him. | 并不意味着你没有刑事责任 |
[36:08] | You’re no different from me. | 你跟我没什么区别 |
[36:09] | Oh, my. This is taking a nasty turn, isn’t it? | 天 情况开始不妙了 不是吗 |
[36:14] | So… | 那么 |
[36:17] | …this is what happens next. | 接下来要发生的是 |
[36:19] | You…get me…A deal. | 你将我无罪释放 |
[36:21] | And I get you back all the Cartel’s money | 我回报给你一笔贩毒集团的赃款 |
[36:24] | that I tricked Curtis into giving me. | 那是我骗科特斯给我的 |
[36:28] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[36:29] | How ’bout you write down | 你写下 |
[36:31] | How you paid Maria Flores $15,000 | 你如何付了玛莉亚·弗洛斯一万五千美金 |
[36:34] | to help assassinate DDA Hobbs? | 去协助谋杀副检察官霍布斯 |
[36:36] | And, in return, | 作为交换 |
[36:37] | I’ll arrest you on 14 counts of attempted murder. | 我以14项谋杀未遂罪名逮捕你 |
[36:39] | That’s the only deal you’re gonna get. | 这是开给你唯一的条件 |
[36:41] | Take it or leave it. | 接受 或者 不接受 |
[36:42] | What? Seriously? | 什么 搞什么 |
[36:43] | Look, that is not a deal. | 这样可不成 |
[36:45] | Listen, Johnson. | 听着 强生 |
[36:47] | Without me, you will never, ever find the Cartel’s money. | 没有我 你就永远找不到贩毒集团的钱 |
[36:51] | Understand? Never. | 明白吗 永远 |
[36:53] | I don’t care about the money. | 我不在乎那钱 |
[36:55] | I care about all the people who nearly died today, | 我在乎今天差点死了的人 |
[36:58] | including my husband. | 包括我老公 |
[36:59] | Now, I have enough probable cause to arrest you | 现在 我有充分的理由逮捕你 |
[37:03] | and send you over to county, | 把你移交给地方执法机关 |
[37:04] | where you can live it up with all your Cartel friends. | 你可以和所有贩毒集团的朋友快活了 |
[37:07] | I’m sure they’d be thrilled to see you, | 我肯定他们见到你很高兴 |
[37:09] | especially considering how cooperative | 尤其是他们听说了 |
[37:12] | you just offered to be. | 你是多么地配合 |
[37:15] | You know… | 听着 |
[37:17] | They hear everything in jail. | 他们在监狱里听说所有事情了 |
[37:20] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[37:21] | Now, wait a minute. You wouldn’t dare. | 等等 你不敢这样做的 |
[37:23] | When you see Turell Baylor in hell, | 当你在阴间见到图雷利·贝勒 |
[37:24] | You ask him what I wouldn’t dare to do. | 你自己去问他我什么干不出来 |
[37:28] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[37:31] | She doesn’t mean it, Gavin. | 她不是有意的 盖文 |
[37:33] | Baylor’s caused her a lot of grief. | 贝勒一案带给了她太多痛苦 |
[37:35] | If she can get a little mileage out of him, why not? | 如果她能利用他一下 何乐而不为 |
[37:39] | As much as I’d like to kill him myself, | 为了保证是我亲手将他正法 |
[37:41] | I’ll put Rhodes in protective custody. | 我会把罗德斯保护性拘留 |
[37:44] | So don’t worry, Gavin. | 所以别担心 盖文 |
[37:45] | Thank you, dear. That would be a big help. | 谢谢 亲爱的 那很管用 |
[37:48] | My god, this woman. | 乖乖 这样的狠女人 |
[37:55] | No, no, no, no. Look. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait — | 别 别 等等 等等 |
[37:57] | Put that pen to paper. Be quick…or be gone. | 拿起笔 快写 要么快滚 |
[38:15] | I, I heard the chief agreed to protect Turell’s mother and sister, | 我听说头儿要保护图雷利的妈妈和姐妹 |
[38:18] | But I don’t know who’s looking into his murder. | 可不知道谁在调查他的案子 |
[38:20] | I’m a civilian tech. I’m not a police officer. | 我只是个技术人员 不是警官 |
[38:23] | And did the chief or detectives Gabriel and Sanchez | 副局或者加布里埃尔和桑切斯警官 |
[38:26] | speak to you after they dropped Turell off at his house? | 把图雷利送回家后跟你有过交流吗 |
[38:31] | Yes. | 说过 |
[38:33] | Chief Johnson asked me if I had any ding dongs. | 强生副局问我还有没有叮咚蛋糕 |
[38:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[38:38] | She sometimes has ding dongs on rough days, | 她压力大的时候喜欢吃叮咚蛋糕 |
[38:40] | And after she came back, she ran out. | 那天她回来时 蛋糕吃完了 |
[38:45] | Always tough running out of ding dongs. | 叮咚一没就容易发飙 |
[38:48] | Okay, so, let’s just go over these questions again | 好 我们再过一遍这些问题 |
[38:52] | And make sure we got them all right. | 确保回答都是对的 |
[38:55] | I can save you some time. | 我能帮你省点时间 |
[38:57] | Number one, no. Number two, no. | 第一题 否 第二题 否 |
[38:59] | Number three… we’ll come back to. | 第三题 我们等会再说 |
[39:01] | Number four, I don’t know and I don’t care. | 第四题 我不知道也不在乎 |
[39:04] | Number five, also no. | 第五题 还是否 |
[39:06] | Now, back to number three for a second. | 现在 回到第三题 |
[39:08] | “Have I discussed this case with anyone outside major crimes?” | 我在重案组以外和人讨论过这个案子吗 |
[39:14] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[39:20] | Love you, love your work, but I’m out of here. | 爱你 爱你的问卷 但我要走了 |
[39:31] | All right. All right. Listen up, everyone. | 好了 好了 大家听着 |
[39:34] | Now, I know we’ve all been through hell | 我知道我们都对 |
[39:35] | because of this damn witch hunt, | 这个该死的审查反感 |
[39:38] | but these questions imply that one of us | 但这些问题显示我们中的一个 |
[39:41] | is cooperating with the Baylors’ attorney. | 在跟贝勒的律师合作 |
[39:43] | And I find that insulting to my character | 我觉着这是对我的侮辱 |
[39:46] | and to that of everyone else in this room. | 也是对这屋里其他人的侮辱 |
[39:50] | For the record, I find it insulting, too. | 郑重声明 我也觉得是侮辱 |
[39:52] | Well, for the record, as well, | 我也郑重声明一下 |
[39:53] | there’s simply no way that Mr. Goldman knows | 很明显如果没有内线 |
[39:55] | what he knows about major crimes without inside information. | 高德曼先生不可能知道重案组内情的 |
[40:01] | So, somewhere in this division, there’s a leak. | 所以 这个部门内部 有奸细 |
[40:09] | Okay, then. | 好 那么 |
[40:11] | Well, it was really nice | 真的很高兴 |
[40:12] | spending time with all of you today. | 和大家共度今天的美好时光 |
[40:14] | We’ll be meeting again soon. | 我们不久会再见的 |
[40:16] | Wait up, Gavin. | 等等 盖文 |
[40:18] | Did you learn anything? | 你得出什么结论了吗 |
[40:22] | Nothing I didn’t already suspect. | 我什么都怀疑过 |
[40:24] | See, everyone here talks to everyone else here | 既然这里的每个人相互之间 |
[40:27] | about everything. | 都无所不言 |
[40:28] | So, if one person knows something, | 如果一个人知道什么 |
[40:31] | You all do. | 你们都会知道 |
[40:34] | So, to that leak that you don’t think exists… | 所以对于那个你们认为不存在的奸细 |
[40:38] | …can you please tell Mr. Goldman… | 能否请你告诉高德曼先生 |
[40:43] | …that he can sneak around all he wants to, | 他可以下作地到他所要的一切信息 |
[40:46] | But if this case ever gets to a courtroom… | 但如果这案子一旦开庭 |
[40:51] | …I win. | 我赢定了 |
[40:55] | No matter what he thinks he knows… | 不管他认为他知道什么 |
[40:58] | …I win. | 我赢定了 |
[41:00] | No matter what lies he gets passed… | 不管他撒过什么谎 |
[41:04] | …I win. | 我赢定了 |
[41:08] | But in the meantime, please be safe, everybody. | 但是同时 请各位注意安全 |
[41:12] | It is a rough world out there. | 外面的世界不太平 |
[41:16] | And it’s getting rougher every day. | 而且一天比一天不太平 |