时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The city of Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶市政府 |
[00:06] | Los Angeles police department, | 洛杉矶警局 |
[00:08] | Mayor Ramon Quintero, | 雷蒙·昆特罗市长 |
[00:10] | Interim chief of police William Pope, | 代理局长威廉姆·保罗 |
[00:12] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 副局长布兰达·雷·强生 |
[00:14] | the major crimes division of the los angeles police department, | 洛杉矶警局重案组 |
[00:17] | and several john does. | 以及几位相关人士 |
[00:19] | Case number 0-5-C-C-0-1-3-1. | 卷宗号05CC0131 |
[00:22] | Judge Gerald Blake presiding. | 由杰拉德·布雷克主持本庭 |
[00:25] | State your appearances for the record. | 请陈述辩护双方 |
[00:27] | Peter Goldman appearing for the Plaintiff, your honor. | 法官大人 我是原告律师彼得·高德曼 |
[00:30] | Gavin Q. Baker and city attorney Lee for the defense, your honor. | 法官大人 我们是被告律师盖文· Q·贝克和李 |
[00:33] | I have read the defense’s motion for a summary judgment | 我看了被告对于简易判决的意向 |
[00:37] | and the papers filed in opposition. | 文件上写满了反对意见 |
[00:39] | I think there very well might be | 我觉得很可能 |
[00:41] | some triable issues of material fact. | 会有些可供判决的物证 |
[00:46] | Yes. Your honor, I ask you to look at page six | 是 法官大人 请看第六页 |
[00:49] | Of Mr. Goldman’s pleading, where he states, | 高德曼先生抗辩词中说 |
[00:52] | “Turell Baylor was murdered by person or persons unknown.” | “图雷利·贝勒是被数量不明的人杀害” |
[00:57] | Defense regards this as an admission against interest. | 被告方把这视作了辩护词 |
[01:00] | If counsel has no idea who killed Mr. Baylor, | 如果律师不知道凶手是谁 |
[01:02] | How do we proceed? | 我们怎么开始 |
[01:10] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[01:11] | Deputy chief Johnson abandoned Turell Baylor | 副局长强生把图雷利·贝勒丢在了 |
[01:14] | in gang territory, | 黑帮的地盘 |
[01:15] | where his fellow crips were massing to execute him. | 他在那里被瘸子帮处死了 |
[01:18] | Excuse me, your honor. | 请原谅 法官大人 |
[01:19] | Chief Johnson dropped Mr. Baylor off at his house, | 强生局长送贝勒先生到了他家 |
[01:22] | where he requested to go. | 那是贝勒先生要求的 |
[01:24] | It’s not the defendant’s fault | 贝勒先生住在瘸子帮的地盘 |
[01:25] | that Mr. Baylor lived in gang territory. | 这不是被告的错 |
[01:27] | Your honor, everyone knows | 法官大人 人人都知道 |
[01:29] | Turell baylor was murdered by members of his own gang. | 图雷利·贝勒是被自己帮派的人杀死的 |
[01:31] | Your honor, if everyone knows this, | 法官大人 如果人人都知道这点 |
[01:32] | why has counsel submitted no evidence | 为什么原告律师无法证实 |
[01:34] | substantiating this fact? | 这一事实 |
[01:35] | Instead, he asks the court to try his opinion — | 相反 他请法院听他的一面之词 |
[01:38] | An improper use of the justice system. | 不当利用司法体系 |
[01:40] | Even if one were to accept that in this instance | 这种情况甚至连沃伦法则 |
[01:43] | the warren rule did not apply. | 都不适用 |
[01:44] | The warren rule would only apply | 沃伦规则只适用于 |
[01:46] | if Chief Johnson had been negligent. | 强生局长出现玩忽职守的情况 |
[01:48] | She wasn’t negligent. | 但她没有玩忽职守 |
[01:49] | She actively facilitated the murder of Turell Baylor. | 她为图雷利·贝勒的谋杀提供了方便 |
[01:53] | This motion for summary judgment | 这个简易判决的动议 |
[01:55] | is a feeble excuse to get that charge to just go away. | 没有足够的理由驳回诉讼 |
[01:58] | I congratulate counsel on so swiftly dividing both our objective | 恭喜原告律师这么快就区分了我方的目的 |
[02:02] | and the definition of a summary judgment, | 和简易判决的定义 |
[02:05] | which is to immediately terminate these proceedings | 即 立即终止对被告不利的诉讼 |
[02:08] | in favor of the defendants and to make these “Baseless charges,” | 判定这起诉讼为”无根据的诉讼” |
[02:12] | As he puts it, just go away. | 按他的说法 驳回诉讼 |
[02:14] | I notice defendants aren’t even waiting | 我注意到被告方 |
[02:16] | for your honor’s ruling to go away. | 没等法官大人的裁决就离席了 |
[02:26] | Your honor, I am saddened to announce | 法官大人 我很遗憾地宣布 |
[02:28] | that just moments ago, | 几分钟前 |
[02:29] | a deputy sheriff was shot and killed. | 一位副警长中枪牺牲了 |
[02:32] | I hope your honor is not offended, | 恕我冒犯 |
[02:34] | understanding that police officers are oftentimes | 请您理解 因职责所需 |
[02:36] | required to put public safety ahead of personal interest. | 警官们常把维护治安放在个人利益之上 |
[02:43] | Anything further, Mr. Goldman? | 还有补充吗 高德曼 |
[02:56] | Hey, chief. | 头儿 |
[02:58] | So, two plainclothes deputy sheriffs | 两个便衣执勤的副警长 |
[03:00] | were driving south on Crenshaw | 正在开车向南前往克伦肖区 |
[03:02] | when one of them recognized a stolen Maserati | 其中一个认出了一辆被盗的 |
[03:04] | by its license plates. | 玛莎拉蒂的车牌 |
[03:05] | Are these vanity plates? | 是自选牌照吗 |
[03:06] | It doesn’t look it to me. | 我看不像 |
[03:07] | Anyway, they were following the stolen vehicle | 不管怎样 他们跟上了那辆被盗车辆 |
[03:09] | when the thieves must have realized they had been made. | 那些贼肯定发现自己暴露了 |
[03:11] | “Thieves” — that’s plural? | “那些贼” 不止一个吗 |
[03:12] | Two guys in the front seats, chief. | 头儿 前排坐有两个人 |
[03:14] | Maserati turned in to this dead-end, | 玛莎拉蒂转进了这个死胡同 |
[03:17] | Did a 180, | 急转180度 |
[03:19] | front-seat passenger came out firing — bam-bam! | 前排乘客出来开火 |
[03:25] | .45 auto — at the sheriff’s vehicle, | 点45自动手枪 对警车开枪 |
[03:29] | Killing deputy Brian Rush, | 杀死了副官布莱恩·拉什 |
[03:30] | who was behind the wheel. | 他坐在后座 |
[03:31] | Shooter took off on foot. | 开枪的人跑了 |
[03:33] | The victim’s partner wasn’t hit. | 死者的搭档没被射中 |
[03:36] | He was able to wrestle the cuffs on the other suspect. | 他还擒住了另一个嫌犯 |
[03:39] | Shooter’s already escaped, | 开枪的人已经逃跑了 |
[03:40] | carjacked a woman two blocks away. | 在两条街外劫了一个女人的车 |
[03:42] | Knocked her down pretty hard, too. | 也把她打得不轻 |
[03:44] | She’s in the hospital, but she’ll live. | 她躺在医院 但没有生命危险 |
[03:46] | I put a want out on her car. It’s a honda. | 我对她的车下了通缉令 是一辆本田 |
[03:49] | Please make sure the driver of the escaped vehicle | 告知各方 逃逸车辆驾驶员 |
[03:51] | is designated armed and dangerous. | 持有武器 非常危险 |
[03:53] | I don’t want anyone else walking into an ambush. | 我不想再有人中埋伏 |
[03:55] | If the car’s found parked somewhere, | 如果发现这辆车停靠在某处 |
[03:56] | It’s “Stake and notify.” Thank you. | 盯住它并立即报告 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Hey, chief. | 头儿 |
[04:07] | You want to meet our newest contender | 想见见本年度最可恶人选的 |
[04:09] | for asshole of the year? | 最新争夺者吗 |
[04:11] | That’s the other car thief? He looks 15. | 那是另一个盗车贼吗 看起来才15岁 |
[04:13] | We I.D.’d him from his cellphone — | 我们通过他的手机查明了他的身份 |
[04:15] | Kyle Hayes, age 22. | 名叫凯尔·海耶斯 22岁 |
[04:17] | Got one prior for breaking and entering. | 有过私闯民宅的前科 |
[04:19] | Well, kyle just made an aggressive leap forward | 凯尔刚刚在自己的犯罪事业上 |
[04:21] | in his criminal career. | 迈出了一大步 |
[04:22] | Chief Johnson, deputy Mike Burton. | 强生局长 这位是麦克·巴顿副警长 |
[04:26] | Deputy, I’m — I’m so sorry about your partner. | 副警长 对你搭档的不幸 我深表遗憾 |
[04:29] | Do you need a minute? | 需要休息一会儿吗 |
[04:30] | No, let’s go. How can I help? | 不用 说吧 需要我帮什么忙 |
[04:32] | Y’all were a long way from west Hollywood this morning. | 今早你们从西好莱坞区大老远开车过来 |
[04:35] | Brian and I had been looking for a missing witness | 我和布莱恩一路在找一件刑事审判中 |
[04:37] | in a criminal trial, | 丢失的证物 |
[04:38] | and we were headed out to Boyle Heights following a tip | 我们跟着线索一路开往博伊尔高地 |
[04:40] | when he recognized the license plates of a Maserati | 他在途中认出了一辆玛莎拉蒂的车牌 |
[04:42] | right ahead of us as belonging to a stolen car. | 就在我们面前 是一辆被盗车辆的 |
[04:45] | Recognized the plates how? | 怎么认出来的 |
[04:47] | – Was there a special alert out on the Maserati? – No, no. | -那辆玛莎拉蒂上有特殊的报警器吗 -没 |
[04:50] | I — the, uh — | 我… |
[04:51] | The sheriff’s office has a special-problems unit, | 郡警局有个特殊问题处理小队 |
[04:54] | part of a joint task force with the FBI | 是我们与调查局联合调查组的分支 |
[04:57] | looking for a ring of car thieves | 负责寻找专偷高端车辆的 |
[04:58] | targeting a bunch of high-end vehicles. | 一伙偷车贼 |
[05:01] | They put out a list of license plates once a month. | 他们每月发布一次通缉车牌号名单 |
[05:03] | So you found the car, started following it. | 你发现了那台车 开始跟踪 |
[05:05] | Why didn’t you radio for backup? | 为什么没有呼叫支援呢 |
[05:07] | It all happened so fast. | 事情发生得很突然 |
[05:08] | We saw the car, changed lanes behind it, | 我们看到了那台车 变道跟在后边 |
[05:10] | We turned the corner, and we were short stopped. | 转过这个弯道 他们就朝我们交火 |
[05:12] | I mean, they must have flagged us somehow. | 他们一定察觉到了我们 |
[05:14] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[05:18] | Pardon me, deputy. | 失陪一下 副警长 |
[05:21] | Sheriff understands it’s our case now. | 警长同意将这案子交给我们了 |
[05:24] | I say we take the suspect we have, | 那就把嫌犯带走 |
[05:26] | get him into an interview room, | 对其进行审讯 |
[05:27] | and see if we can convince him to give up the shooter | 争取让他供出开枪的那个同伙 |
[05:29] | before he kills again. | 以防他再次行凶 |
[05:31] | Uh, Lieutenant Tao, | 陶副队长 |
[05:32] | I want you to personally pull all prints from that Maserati. | 你亲自在这台玛莎拉蒂上提取指纹 |
[05:35] | See if we can identify the killer. | 看看能否查出嫌犯的身份 |
[05:36] | Buzz, please gather all security video from businesses | 巴斯 收集案发地点到车辆被劫地 |
[05:39] | between here and where the carjacking took place. | 沿途商户的所有监控录像 |
[05:41] | A picture of the shooter would be nice. Thank you. | 最好能发现嫌犯的照片 谢谢 |
[05:44] | And, Commander, | 长官 |
[05:45] | please keep Deputy Burton close at hand. | 别让巴顿副警长离开你的视线 |
[05:47] | Sheriff’s protocol is | 郡警方有规定 |
[05:48] | Burton goes back to his home department, | 巴顿得回他的住所去 |
[05:51] | exchanges his gun, and gets his rep. | 上交武器 找个工会律师 |
[05:53] | I understand that, but when we find the killer, | 这我明白 但我们在找凶手 |
[05:55] | I may need Burton’s help in identifying him. | 我可能需要巴顿帮忙进行指认 |
[05:57] | Lieutenant Provenza, | 普罗文茨副队 |
[05:58] | I’d like you to supervise the search | 逃逸车辆的搜寻工作 |
[06:00] | for the escape vehicle, please. | 由你负责督导 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Meanwhile, I’ll work with the suspect we do have. | 与此同时 我去会会这个落网的嫌犯 |
[06:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | You can leave us alone. | 你可以出去了 |
[07:01] | You and I both know you don’t have to speak, | 你我都清楚 你不是必须开口 |
[07:04] | But… | 但是 |
[07:05] | I’ve been at this job a while. | 我干这行有段时间了 |
[07:08] | Met a lot of young boys who got into trouble | 见过很多年轻人惹上麻烦 |
[07:10] | just from hanging around with the wrong crowd. | 只是因为交错了朋友 |
[07:13] | Does that describe you, or are you a cop killer? | 你是交错了朋友 还是警察杀手呢 |
[07:24] | I’ve got the chief’s interview up recording for you. | 我把头儿的审讯录像都给你准备好了 |
[07:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | I ask if you’re a cop killer because, | 我问你是不是警察杀手 是因为 |
[07:32] | Unless we find your accomplice, | 如果找不到你的同伙 |
[07:34] | The D.A. Will charge you as one. | 地检署就会起诉你 |
[07:35] | I never even pulled my gun. | 我连枪都没掏出来 |
[07:37] | Under california law, | 根据加州法律 |
[07:38] | You’re as responsible for the death | 对于拉什副警长的死 |
[07:39] | of Deputy Sheriff Rush as your friend. | 你和你的朋友要承担相同的责任 |
[07:41] | Now, I don’t want to charge you, Kyle, | 我不想起诉你 凯尔 |
[07:43] | But I have to follow the law. | 但我必须遵守法律 |
[07:45] | If you follow it with me, | 如果你跟我合作 |
[07:47] | I can help you out of this mess. | 我可以帮你脱离困境 |
[07:50] | Give me the name of the man who was in that car with you, | 告诉我车上同伙的名字 |
[07:53] | and I can save you. | 我就能救你 |
[08:11] | Now, listen to me, Kyle. | 听我说 凯尔 |
[08:12] | If I find the man who shot and killed a sheriff’s deputy | 如果我自己找到了枪杀副警长 |
[08:15] | without your help, | 的凶手 |
[08:15] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life on death row. | 你下半辈子就得蹲在死牢里 |
[08:20] | You’ve made a lot of bad choices today. | 你今天干的错事已经够多了 |
[08:23] | Don’t let this be one of them. | 不要再错上加错了 |
[08:28] | Yes? | 谁 |
[08:29] | Yes?! | 进来 |
[08:37] | Chief, I’ve I.D.’d some prints. | 头儿 我查出了一些指纹 |
[08:42] | Be back in a minute, Kyle. | 我马上回来 凯尔 |
[08:44] | You better hope I still need your help. | 你求神拜佛我还需要你的帮助吧 |
[08:50] | Altogether, I pulled 12 prints off the maserati. | 我总共从玛莎拉蒂上取乐12个指纹 |
[08:52] | Three belonged to the owner, two belonged to Hayes, | 三个是车主的 两个是海耶斯的 |
[08:55] | Leaving seven prints | 剩下的七个 |
[08:56] | that match up with three other known criminals. | 跟三个有前科的罪犯吻合 |
[08:58] | Three other known criminals? | 三个有前科的罪犯 |
[09:00] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes, | 我的老天呐 |
[09:01] | How many people does it take to steal a car these days? | 这年头偷一台车需要几个人啊 |
[09:04] | Deputy Burton said that | 巴顿副警长说 |
[09:05] | There were just two people in that Maserati. | 玛莎拉蒂里只有两个人 |
[09:09] | I have some mug shots. | 我有几张逮捕照片 |
[09:11] | Now, one of them might match up to a picture | 其中一张跟我在凯尔手机中 |
[09:14] | I found on Kyle’s cellphone — David Cobb. | 发现的照片吻合 是大卫·科布 |
[09:16] | Now, his prints were in the car. | 车上有他的指纹 |
[09:18] | This picture’s low resolution, | 这张照片的分辨率低 |
[09:20] | But I suppose I can bump up the contrast ratio. | 但我应该可以提升它的对比度 |
[09:22] | But that gets a bit tricky because — | 但这样就会显得有点失真 因为… |
[09:23] | Lieutenant, please, just give me the mug shots. | 副队 拜托 把逮捕照片给我 |
[09:25] | I need to show them to the suspect. | 我要把它们给嫌犯看看 |
[09:47] | We’re getting closer. | 离破案不远了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[09:49] | If kyle sees how far along we are, | 如果凯尔看到我们的进展 |
[09:50] | Maybe he’ll get us the rest of the way home. | 会老实交代 省掉我们不少麻烦 |
[10:14] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[10:17] | Call S.W.A.T. | 叫战术小队 |
[10:19] | Tao! | 陶 |
[10:35] | Monitor. Monitor. | 看监控 看监控 |
[10:41] | Kyle, there are cameras in there! | 凯尔 里边有摄像头 |
[10:43] | I’m watching you! | 我在监视你 |
[10:45] | I’m watching you right now! | 我正在监视你 |
[10:48] | I can see you! | 我能看到你 |
[10:58] | Kyle, I want you to put that gun on the table | 凯尔 我要你把枪放在桌上 |
[11:01] | and step to the far corner of the room! | 然后站到门对面的墙角去 |
[11:10] | Kyle, put the gun on the table, | 凯尔 把枪放在桌子上 |
[11:12] | And step to the far corner of the room! Now! | 站到门对面的墙角去 快点 |
[11:16] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[11:18] | What a totally screwed-up day. | 真是操蛋的一天 |
[11:26] | This bullet was meant for you. | 这发子弹是为你准备的 |
[11:29] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[11:33] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[11:37] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[11:41] | Chief, this was not your fault. | 头儿 这不是你的错 |
[11:42] | If Burton didn’t find the gun when he cuffed Hayes, | 即使巴顿在逮捕海耶斯时没发现枪 |
[11:44] | Then our patrol officers should have found it | 我们的巡警在接收他 |
[11:46] | when they took custody or when they brought him in here. | 并把他带到这里时 也应该发现它 |
[11:48] | No. | 不 |
[11:50] | It was my responsibility to make sure that | 我有责任确认 |
[11:52] | Kyle was properly searched before he entered the interview room. | 凯尔进入审讯室前被彻底搜过身 |
[11:56] | And it’s an… In-custody death, | 这是一起监内死亡事件 |
[11:59] | So F.I.D. has every right to be here. | 武力使用调查科必须过来 |
[12:02] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 |
[12:03] | Provenza. | 普罗文茨 |
[12:04] | Listen, Patrol found the Honda. | 巡警发现了那台本田 |
[12:05] | It’s at 8th and Alameda. | 在第八街和阿拉曼达街交汇处 |
[12:07] | Now, we can sit on it, | 我们可以守株待兔 |
[12:09] | But I am certain that the killer dumped it and — | 但是我可以确定凶手弃车逃窜了 |
[12:12] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 没关系 |
[12:13] | Lieutenant Tao has prints from multiple suspects | 陶副队长已经获得了多名疑犯的指纹 |
[12:15] | to check against whatever’s inside the vehicle. | 以供与车内的指纹比对 |
[12:16] | Please hold off on that search until he gets there. | 请原地待命直到陶赶到 |
[12:20] | 8th and ALAMEDA. | 第八街和阿拉曼达街交汇处 |
[12:22] | What about the other guy? Is he talking? | 另一个家伙呢 招了吗 |
[12:24] | You could say he invoked his right to remain silent. | 他已决定行使其权利永久性保持沉默 |
[12:26] | Uh…lieutenant Tao will explain when he gets there. | 陶副队到了会给你解释的 |
[12:30] | Chief, I can’t leave until F.I.D. Interviews me. | 头儿 接受武调科问询之前我不能走 |
[12:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 这不行 |
[12:34] | This is a time-sensitive situation. | 这个案子时间紧迫 |
[12:36] | They’re just gonna have to wait. | 让他们等等吧 |
[12:37] | Lieutenant Provenza is at this address | 普罗文茨副队在这个地址 |
[12:39] | With the honda the killer used to escape. | 与被凶手抛弃的本田车在一起 |
[12:41] | Take the prints that you pulled off the maserati this morning, | 带着你今早在那辆玛莎拉蒂上提取的指纹 |
[12:43] | Check them against whatever’s inside that vehicle, | 与车内的所有指纹进行比对 |
[12:45] | and get me a positive I.D. on the shooter. | 给我查清楚凶手的身份 |
[12:48] | That’s an order, lieutenant. | 执行命令吧 副队长 |
[12:53] | Okay, Buzz. | 好了 巴斯 |
[12:55] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[12:58] | For saving my life. | 救我一命 |
[12:59] | Now, let’s see if you can act. | 到展示你演技的时候了 |
[13:18] | Sorry about all this. | 我对着一切深表遗憾 |
[13:19] | Uh…how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[13:21] | I’ve had easier mornings. | 没有早上好 |
[13:22] | Cheer up. | 振作点 |
[13:23] | A cop killer just shot himself, | 一个警察杀手刚刚自我了断了 |
[13:25] | So one down, one to go. | 死了一个 还剩一个 |
[13:26] | About this suicide — | 关于这起自杀案 |
[13:28] | I tried to talk her out of it, | 我劝过她了 |
[13:29] | But captain Raydor insists on speaking with you | 但是雷达队长一定要你接受问话 |
[13:31] | Before you resume the investigation. | 之后再重启此案的调查 |
[13:33] | I expected to be questioned. | 我料到她会问询我 |
[13:38] | At least it was just Buzz and me here. | 当时我跟巴斯都在场 |
[13:39] | Right, yes. Excellent work, Buzz. | 对了 干得好 巴斯 |
[13:42] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | -谢谢 长官 – 谢谢你 |
[13:43] | – Kyle? – This bullet was meant for you. | -凯尔 -这发子弹是为你准备的 |
[13:47] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[13:49] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[14:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:16] | I-I think so, yes. | 我想还好 |
[14:19] | From what I just saw, you nearly died. | 我刚看了录像 你差点就没命了 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:28] | Who else in your division was with you? | 你组里当时还有谁跟你在一起 |
[14:31] | As you could see from the recording, I was alone. | 你从录像里可以看见 我独自一人 |
[14:36] | Someone knocked on the door to your interview room | 有人敲了你审讯室的门 |
[14:39] | And pulled you out. | 把你叫了出来 |
[14:40] | I did that, captain. | 是我 队长 |
[14:42] | Chief Johnson didn’t have her earwig with her, | 强生局长没戴耳麦 |
[14:44] | and I had breaking information from lieutenant Provenza. | 而我刚得知普罗文茨副队那里有突破进展 |
[14:49] | Would you mind leaving us alone, please? | 请让我们单独谈下 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Chief, you know it’s always risky | 副局长 你很清楚任何时候 |
[15:06] | to leave a suspect alone in an interview room. | 把疑犯单独留在审讯室都是很危险的 |
[15:09] | I know procedure wasn’t properly followed, | 我承认没有完全按照规章制度操作 |
[15:11] | And it’s a bad day to have it happen. | 这个错误犯得也很不是时候 |
[15:14] | I wish I’d done better, but… | 我很后悔 |
[15:16] | I’m looking for someone who’s a lot worse than me. | 但我正在追捕穷凶极恶的警察杀手 |
[15:19] | And I’m just asking for this day to see if I can find him. | 请给我一天的时间让我缉拿他归案 |
[15:24] | Just this day — that’s all I’m asking. | 就给我今天一天 |
[15:26] | I can absolutely do that. | 这我当然可以做到 |
[15:28] | I’ve got 72 hours to file this report, | 我有七十二小时的时间起草报告 |
[15:30] | So I will just resume this part | 我可以之后再重启 |
[15:32] | of the investigation after that. | 对这一部分的调查 |
[15:33] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[15:34] | I will interview every single officer | 从案发现场到审讯室一路 |
[15:36] | who had charge of that suspect | 接触过嫌犯的警员 |
[15:39] | between the crime scene and your interview room. | 我都要逐一进行问询 |
[15:41] | Where can I find the deputy sheriff | 我在哪能找到 |
[15:45] | Who took Mr. Hayes into custody? | 逮捕海耶斯先生的副警长 |
[15:47] | Uh, commander Taylor is keeping track of him. | 泰勒长官在盯着他 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:50] | Th-thank you, captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[15:52] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 没事 |
[16:02] | They’ll make a new rule for searching suspects. | 他们要出台搜查疑犯的新规定 |
[16:05] | I promise you — they’ll make a new rule. | 我敢打包票 肯定要出台新规定 |
[16:07] | If there are people getting into the building with guns, | 如果嫌犯都能带着枪进去 |
[16:09] | Then maybe there should be a new rule. | 那的确是需要新规定了 |
[16:10] | Radial arch with a delta. | 呈三角放射状的弧形 |
[16:13] | Nine ridges. | 一共九圈 |
[16:18] | Heh. It’s David Cobb! | 是大卫·科布 |
[16:21] | I have pictures of him right here. | 我这儿有他照片 |
[16:24] | His last known address is 544 South Berendo. | 他最近住的地址南博伦多路544号 |
[16:28] | I’ll call for the warrant. | 我这就申请搜查令 |
[16:29] | We don’t need a warrant, Mike. | 不用搜查令 麦克 |
[16:30] | This is fresh pursuit. Sanchez, come with me. | 这是紧急追捕 桑切斯跟我来 |
[16:32] | Call S.I.S. | 通知特勤队 |
[16:33] | I want undercover units | 我需要便衣小组 |
[16:34] | In a three-block radius around Cobb’s house. | 布控科布家周围3个街区内的区域 |
[16:36] | You guys take these photos of our suspect. | 你们拿着这些疑犯照片 |
[16:38] | Walk around here. | 在周围转转 |
[16:39] | See if somebody can identify him. | 看有没有人认得他 |
[16:41] | If he’s still in the vicinity, | 也许他还在这附近 |
[16:42] | or if he comes back again — well, come on. | 或者还会回来 走吧 |
[16:45] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[16:51] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[16:56] | No. | 没见过 |
[16:58] | None of my people have seen him, either. | 我的员工也没见过他 |
[17:00] | Okay, and you know that without even asking them? | 好吧 你不用问就知道 |
[17:03] | Well, he’s the same guy the other cop | 别的警察也有在找他 |
[17:04] | was looking for an hour ago. | 一个钟头前刚来过 |
[17:05] | Supposed to have carjacked an old lady’s honda somewhere, yeah? | 劫了辆本田挟持了个老太太 对不 |
[17:08] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:09] | This other cop, | 那个警察 |
[17:10] | Did he give you his card or you get his name? | 他给没给你他的名片或者他的名字 |
[17:12] | No. | 没 |
[17:13] | But now that you ask, he wasn’t a cop. | 不过说起来 他还不是个警察 |
[17:15] | He was a sheriff’s deputy. | 他是个副警长 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:18] | Yeah, all right. We’ll, uh, we’ll sort it out. | 行 好的 我们会查清的 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Deputy Burton is missing? | 巴顿副警长失踪了 |
[17:24] | Chief, I did just like you asked. | 头儿 我都是按你说的做的 |
[17:26] | I told the sheriff’s office | 我通知了郡警局办公室 |
[17:28] | to have Burton call us | 请巴顿 |
[17:29] | When he finished giving his statement, and now — | 录完口供后联系我们 |
[17:32] | But now we can’t find him, can we? | 反正现在是找不到他人了 对吧 |
[17:34] | – They – no, you! | -是他们 -不 你 |
[17:35] | You, commander — | 就是你 长官 |
[17:36] | I asked you to keep an eye on him, | 我叫你看住他 |
[17:37] | and now we have no idea where Burton is or what he’s doing. | 但现在我们根本不知道巴顿的行踪 |
[17:42] | The sheriff’s department | 郡警察局 |
[17:44] | is putting about 100 people on the street to find him. | 派遣了一百余人 寻找他的下落 |
[17:47] | This will work out. | 会找到他的 |
[17:48] | I promise. | 我敢担保 |
[18:05] | We’ve cleared the houses next to the Cobb residence, lieutenant, | 副队 科布家附近的房子已经确认安全 |
[18:07] | and across the street. | 街道对面安全 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 很好 |
[18:11] | Everyone ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:14] | Take the back. | 去后门包抄 |
[18:15] | You stay with detective Sanchez. You stay with me. | 你跟桑切斯警探 你跟我 |
[18:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:20] | Be careful. | 小心行事 |
[18:21] | Heads up, now. | 全面戒备 |
[18:37] | Set. | 就位 |
[18:40] | Julio. | 胡里奥 |
[18:43] | Go! | 行动 |
[18:45] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[18:46] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[18:47] | Hands behind your head! | 双手抱头 |
[18:49] | Get your hands above your head! | 双手抱头 |
[18:50] | Up! Above your head! | 举起来 抱头 |
[18:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:09] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你想的那样 |
[19:12] | It better not be. | 最好不是 |
[19:15] | Read him his rights, Julio. | 胡里奥 给他宣读权利 |
[19:17] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:18] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的每一句话都可能成为 |
[19:20] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[19:21] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请一位律师 |
[19:22] | If you cannot afford one, | 如果你负担不起 |
[19:23] | one will be appointed for you by the state. | 法庭将为你指派一位律师 |
[19:32] | The gun killed deputy Rush was the same one used on David Cobb. | 拉什副警长和大卫·科布被同一把枪所杀 |
[19:35] | And deputy Burton’s weapon? | 巴顿副警长的武器呢 |
[19:37] | Not fired. | 没有开枪 |
[19:38] | Well, that doesn’t mean anything. | 这可说明不了什么 |
[19:40] | He could have shot Cobb with Cobb’s own gun. | 他可能用科布的枪杀了他 |
[19:49] | So, you didn’t give the suspect the gun | 话说 嫌犯自杀的那把枪 |
[19:52] | he shot himself with, did you? | 不是你给的吧 |
[19:54] | Gavin, that’s not funny. | 盖文 这不好笑 |
[19:55] | Mm, you know what else isn’t funny? | 知道更不好笑的是什么吗 |
[19:57] | You having another in-custody death | 你又卷入了一起监内死亡的案子 |
[20:00] | without informing your attorney. | 而你居然不告诉我 |
[20:01] | Turell Baylor was not an in-custody death. | 图雷利·贝勒不是监内死亡 |
[20:03] | Well, that’s not what goldman is saying. | 高德曼可不这么认为 |
[20:05] | And 30 minutes ago, | 半小时前 |
[20:06] | he demanded a continuance | 他要求延期诉讼 |
[20:08] | based on relevant, new information, | 因为他手头有相关的新信息 |
[20:09] | which he possessed and I did not. | 而我居然还蒙在鼓里 |
[20:11] | Goldman knows about this already? How? | 高德曼已经知道了吗 怎么可能 |
[20:14] | From the leak in the division, | 因为你部门里有内鬼 |
[20:16] | which you refuse to believe exists. | 你居然还不肯相信 |
[20:19] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:20] | I was on the verge of having this entire case thrown out. | 我差一点就把这个案子搞定了 |
[20:23] | Now it’s up in the air. | 可现在又悬了 |
[20:25] | Where’s captain Raydor? | 雷达队长在哪 |
[20:26] | She’s back in her office. Why? | 她在自己的办公室里 怎么啦 |
[20:29] | I have to talk to her | 嫌疑犯于不久前死亡 |
[20:30] | before another lawsuit is filed against you by the family | 在其家人对你提起诉讼之前 |
[20:33] | of your newest dead suspect. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[20:36] | You know, if you could afford it, | 要知道 如果你有足够的钱 |
[20:37] | I could drop everyone else in my practice | 我可以丢下别的客户 |
[20:39] | and defend you for a living. | 专门为你打官司 |
[20:40] | You know that man was going to kill me? | 你知道那个人打算要杀我吧 |
[20:42] | Maybe he thought he’d end up representing you in court. | 也许他是想替你上法庭呢 |
[20:55] | It’s…natural causes. | 是自然死亡 |
[20:58] | You’re using up all your nine lives, baby. | 亲爱的 你的九条命都要用完了 |
[21:00] | You know that, don’t you? | 你也知道吧 |
[21:02] | Deputy Burton said that the stolen Maserati | 巴顿副警长说被盗的玛莎拉蒂 |
[21:05] | had something to do with a special-problems unit — | 和特别问题组有所联系 |
[21:09] | Some kind of joint task force | 那是郡警方和联调局的 |
[21:12] | between the sheriff’s office and the FBI. | 联合调查组 |
[21:13] | Yeah, it’s a special problem, all right. | 那确实是个特别问题 |
[21:15] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[21:22] | Take a look. | 瞧瞧 |
[21:23] | We got a flag on your stolen Maserati this morning. | 今早 我们查到了那辆被盗的玛莎拉蒂 |
[21:26] | There’s a ring of high-tech car thieves. | 是一帮高科技偷车贼干的 |
[21:28] | – Is this gang related? – No, no. | -和黑帮有关吗 -没有 |
[21:30] | This is a professional organization, | 这是一个职业组织 |
[21:32] | run by a competent and disciplined adult. | 他们的头头才能出众 心思缜密 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | 35 vehicles stolen | 每月的第一周 |
[21:38] | during the first week of every month. | 有35辆车被盗 |
[21:40] | Probably has something to do with the shipping schedule. | 可能和船期表有所关联 |
[21:42] | Here’s the theory — two thieves steal a car. | 我有个推测 两个小偷偷走一辆车 |
[21:46] | They use a computer to generate a counterfeit electronic key. | 他们用电脑生成一个伪造的电子钥匙 |
[21:48] | They drive the car to a spot | 他们把车开到某个地方 |
[21:50] | where they can disconnect the vehicle-recovery system | 断开车子与车辆找回系统的联系 |
[21:52] | and watch it for a while. | 然后静观其变 |
[21:54] | And when they’re sure they haven’t been followed, | 当他们确定自己未被跟踪时 |
[21:55] | two middlemen come in with fake customs documents. | 两个中间人带着伪造的海关单据来接手 |
[21:58] | They drive the stolen car | 他们把失窃车辆开到港口附近 |
[22:00] | somewhere near the port to be sent overseas. | 随后将其运往海外 |
[22:04] | So two thieves steal a car, and two other guys ship it off. | 就是说两个小偷负责偷车 另两个负责运货 |
[22:06] | That explains why there were four sets of prints | 这就解释了为什么今早在车里 |
[22:08] | in the Maserati this morning. | 有四组不同的指纹 |
[22:10] | And, uh, deputy Burton and, uh, Rush — | 拉什和巴顿副警长 |
[22:13] | Were either of them part of this special-problems unit? | 他俩谁是特别问题组的成员吗 |
[22:16] | No, but they both applied to join several times | 不是 但他俩均多次申请加入 |
[22:19] | and several times were told they lacked seniority. | 却多次因资历不深而惨遭拒绝 |
[22:22] | No, why were they both so determined | 他俩为什么卯足了劲儿 |
[22:25] | to be part of this investigation? | 非得参与这次调查呢 |
[22:27] | Because the sheriff’s office | 因为郡警方 |
[22:28] | and the FBI weren’t getting anywhere. | 和联调局一事无成 |
[22:30] | They kept arresting guys in the act of stealing the cars. | 他们抓的都是偷车的小毛贼 |
[22:32] | So, what, you have a problem | 怎么 你不满意 |
[22:33] | with interrupting property theft? | 他们把小偷绳之以法吗 |
[22:35] | If you’re looking for the guy who’s in charge, yes, I do. | 如果你想找到幕后黑手 这样可没用 |
[22:37] | You pick up a couple low-level guys grabbing a lexus — | 你抓了几个偷雷克萨斯的底层喽啰 |
[22:39] | What do you have? | 你有什么收获 |
[22:40] | Two little fish who won’t say who they’re working for, | 两条小鱼不会说自己为谁工作 |
[22:42] | who lawyer up, spend a little time in county | 他们请个律师 在号子里蹲几天 |
[22:44] | while we learn nothing. | 而我们一无所获 |
[22:46] | Brian and I had another idea. | 布莱恩和我另有妙招 |
[22:47] | I can’t think why the sheriff’s office | 我真搞不懂为什么郡警方 |
[22:49] | didn’t hand over the entire investigation to you, | 不把这次调查全权托付给你 |
[22:52] | considering brilliantly you do your job. | 瞧瞧你是多么尽职尽责啊 |
[22:54] | Yeah, like the young man you searched this morning | 是啊 比如今早你逮捕的年轻人 |
[22:56] | when you arrested him — that was remarkable. | 你对他进行搜身 真是令人佩服 |
[22:58] | It was just great. | 威武啊 |
[22:59] | Okay, look — I’m sorry I missed the gun. | 好了 很抱歉我没检查出枪来 |
[23:01] | My adrenaline was pumping. | 我那时过于激动 |
[23:02] | My partner was dead. | 我的搭档死了 |
[23:03] | I was trying to figure out the right thing to do | 我正想弄清到底应该做什么 |
[23:04] | That deputy just took responsibility | 那位副警长刚刚为今天早上 |
[23:05] | and some way to contain the damage. | 并且尽量控制损失 |
[23:06] | for not searching a suspect this morning. | 没有追查嫌犯负起了责任 |
[23:08] | Should we run off a copy of this interview, | 我们是否应该复印一份谈话记录 |
[23:09] | give it to Gavin to show the judge? | 让盖文交给法官看 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Yeah, when we’re done here. | 是的 等我们这里处理完 |
[23:13] | You thought chasing down your partner’s killer | 你企图凭那些被你隐瞒的消息 |
[23:14] | with information that you did not share with us — | 去追击谋杀你搭档的家伙 |
[23:15] | that was “Containing the damage”? | 这个叫”控制损失” |
[23:17] | Hear me out, and then tell me I was wrong! | 听我说完 再判断我哪里错了 |
[23:19] | We’ll listen, | 我们会听的 |
[23:20] | but bear in mind, | 但是请记住 |
[23:21] | my concern here is murder, not stolen cars. | 我关心的是谋杀案 不是偷车 |
[23:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[23:27] | Brian and I, we were just… | 我和布莱恩 |
[23:32] | …hunting for a chance to make our mark. | 只是在找机会立功 |
[23:34] | And we kept looking at the special-problems-unit reports | 我们一直在查特别问题组的报告 |
[23:36] | And they didn’t seem to be getting any closer | 他们在抓真正的大鱼方面 |
[23:37] | to catching the big fish — the guy in charge. | 好像没有任何进展 |
[23:40] | So the last few months, whenever we could make the time, | 最近几个月 只要我们有时间 |
[23:42] | we staked out a parking structure | 我们就会监视 |
[23:44] | on Santa Monica Boulevard. | 圣莫妮卡大道上的停车场 |
[23:46] | And last week, we got lucky. | 上周我们挺幸运的 |
[23:48] | Watched a couple guys on laptops create a key | 遇到两个家伙用笔记本电脑伪造了一把 |
[23:50] | for a brand-new Maserati and drive off in it. | 全新玛莎拉蒂的钥匙 然后驾车跑了 |
[23:52] | We managed to stay with them | 我们设法跟踪了那车 |
[23:53] | all the way to a parking lot at 8th and Alameda, | 跟到第八街和阿拉曼达街的一个停车场 |
[23:55] | and we sat on that car till this morning. | 看着那车一直看到今天早上 |
[23:58] | Why didn’t you call for backup? | 你为什么没有请求支援 |
[23:59] | ’cause we couldn’t control the bureaucratic response, you know? | 因为我们没法左右官僚们的决策 |
[24:02] | The special-problems unit massed, | 特别问题组集结 |
[24:03] | they might get a few vehicles back, | 可能会派几辆车过来 |
[24:04] | but the parking lot would be burnt. | 但停车场也就暴露了 |
[24:06] | Not to mention, you’d have to share credit | 更不用说 明明是自己的功劳 |
[24:08] | for your big idea. | 还得跟他人共享 |
[24:12] | Did you ever see anyone surveilling the parking lot? | 你有见到谁在监视那个停车场吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 没 |
[24:16] | – Did anyone ever see you? – No. | -有人看到你吗 -没 |
[24:18] | But we did spot a lot of other cars being dropped off. | 但我们的确发现很多其它车被扔在那里 |
[24:21] | That lot is filled with stolen vehicles. | 那地方停满了偷来的车 |
[24:26] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:27] | So, two guys came to pick up the stolen Maserati this morning. | 有两个人今早来取一辆偷来的玛莎拉蒂 |
[24:30] | And they weren’t the little fish | 而且他们也不是 |
[24:32] | who had stolen the car in the first place, either. | 偷来这辆车的小角色 |
[24:34] | These were middlemen, at least — | 他们是中间人 至少 |
[24:36] | coming to drive the Maserati off to be shipped somewhere. | 来把这辆玛莎拉蒂运到某个地方去 |
[24:42] | They parked the vehicle they came in up the street, | 他们把自己开的车停在街道上 |
[24:43] | walked to the Maserati, | 走向那辆玛莎拉蒂 |
[24:45] | and drove off in it, toward the port. | 然后就把它开走了 往港口方向 |
[24:47] | And we followed at a good distance | 我们跟了很长一段路 |
[24:49] | for about 10 minutes, thinking our plan had worked, | 大概有十分钟 以为我们的计划成功了 |
[24:51] | and we had a couple of the higher ups | 我们还发现了更大的目标 |
[24:52] | and were just minutes away from finding out | 找出那些车到底被装卸到哪里 |
[24:53] | where these cars were being loaded up. | 只是几分钟的事 |
[24:56] | Then… | 然后 |
[24:58] | For some reason, | 不知道什么原因 |
[24:59] | the guys in the Maserati made a sharp turn, | 玛莎拉蒂里的人突然急转弯 |
[25:01] | some kind of counter- surveillance move, I guess. | 我估计是某种反侦察手段 |
[25:05] | We went after them, and — | 我们跟上去 然后 |
[25:07] | Your plan — | 你的计划 |
[25:09] | It worked so well that your partner was shot to death. | 真成功 你的搭档被枪杀了 |
[25:12] | Okay, so, tell us — | 好了 告诉我们 |
[25:14] | How did you end up at the killer’s house? | 你为什么会出现在凶手的房子里 |
[25:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:20] | When those guys came to pick up the maserati this morning, | 那几个家伙今天早上来取玛莎拉蒂的时候 |
[25:22] | they left their own vehicle behind. | 把他们自己的车丢下了 |
[25:23] | So, when I was with you at the crime scene, | 所以 当我们都在犯罪现场的时候 |
[25:25] | you knew that the killer | 你知道那个凶手 |
[25:28] | would be trying to get back to his car, is that right? | 会回来取他的车 对不对 |
[25:30] | I thought maybe, yeah, | 我想或许是的 |
[25:32] | but Cobb’s car was gone when I got there, | 但我到的时候科布的车已经不见了 |
[25:34] | So I ran his plates, which we had written down. | 所以我查了我们记下的车牌 |
[25:36] | And I had his dmv photo faxed to me. | 拿到他的驾照照片 |
[25:38] | Checked with area businesses | 走访了附近的商户 |
[25:39] | to see if he was hiding in the neighborhood somewhere. | 看他是不是藏在这片街坊里 |
[25:41] | Then I drove to his house, | 然后我开车去他家 |
[25:42] | went in through the back door, and Cobb was already dead. | 直接从后门进去 科布已经死了 |
[25:44] | I was — | 我正 |
[25:46] | I was about to clear the house and call my office | 我正准备检查房间 打电话给局里 |
[25:48] | when your guys came in through the front — | 你们这些人就从前门冲进来 |
[25:49] | So, after your partner — | 就是说 你的搭档 |
[25:52] | Your partner — was shot dead, | 你的搭档被枪杀以后 |
[25:54] | you kept on playing supercop, correct? | 你还在扮演超级警探 是不是 |
[25:56] | I was following the lead! | 我是在追寻线索 |
[25:57] | Right over the line that we are never, ever supposed to cross. | 你越过了我们绝对不能跨越的界限 |
[26:01] | You know, the justice system works pretty well | 你知道 司法系统本来运作得好好的 |
[26:03] | until someone starts thinking that they’re smarter | 直到有人开始觉得他们自己 |
[26:05] | than the sheriff’s office, the FBI, | 比郡警察局 比联调局 |
[26:07] | and the entire L.A.P.D. combined! | 和整个洛城警局加起来都聪明 |
[26:09] | Do you see what happens | 你看到你抛开规则之后 |
[26:10] | when you throw away the rule book, deputy? | 会发生什么吗 副警长 |
[26:12] | – People die! – I’m sorry! | -会死人的 -对不起 |
[26:16] | Do you think she’s conscious of what she’s saying? | 你觉得她这话是发自肺腑的吗 |
[26:18] | Somebody may want to play back this part of the interview | 等她回到家 有人可能会想要 |
[26:21] | for her when she gets home tonight. | 把这段谈话复述给她听一下 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I really am. | 对不起 对不起 真的 |
[26:26] | But you have the parking lot. | 但你们控制了停车场 |
[26:28] | And we know that the middlemen are moving the vehicles | 我们也知道今天那两个中间人把车 |
[26:30] | to the port today. | 运到港口去了 |
[26:31] | And they may have paused to see what we would do, | 他们可能还停下来看我们会怎么做 |
[26:34] | but if they haven’t abandoned the place — | 但如果他们还没放弃这个地方 |
[26:38] | Killing cobb, that was just the big fish | 杀死科布正是大人物 |
[26:40] | trying to contain his own situation. | 想控制自己局势的做法 |
[26:41] | He has a schedule to keep and lots of other cars to move. | 他要遵循时间表 运送很多车辆 |
[26:46] | We made mistakes… | 我们犯了错误 |
[26:53] | …but we did not burn the lot. | 但没有暴露那个停车场 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:00] | So, if the parking lot is good, | 如果停车场还没暴露 |
[27:03] | the question is, what do we do with it? | 问题是 我们要拿它怎么办 |
[27:21] | Brenda, listen to me. | 布兰达 听我说 |
[27:22] | If this ends up taking a while, | 如果这事不能马上搞定 |
[27:24] | you will want to head over to the courtroom | 你就得先去法庭 |
[27:26] | and hear the judge rule on your motion. | 让法官来裁决你的动议 |
[27:28] | Oh, she’ll go. | 她会去的 |
[27:29] | – I promise you. – Thank you. | -我保证 -谢谢 |
[27:31] | Fine, but remember, | 好吧 但是记住 |
[27:32] | we’re not just rounding up a bunch of car thieves. | 我们可不只是在围捕一群偷车贼 |
[27:34] | These are murderers, too. | 他们更是杀人犯 |
[27:36] | And someone is watching this place. | 还有人在窥视这片地方 |
[27:37] | Just because Burton never figured out who, | 虽然巴顿没找出这人是谁 |
[27:39] | doesn’t mean they aren’t here. | 可不意味着他们不在这儿 |
[27:40] | And I’m not interested in catching a bunch of little fish | 我不希望光抓些小鱼 |
[27:43] | and letting the sharks swim away. | 而把大鲨鱼放过 |
[27:44] | Now, where have I heard that before? | 这话我在哪听到过 |
[27:46] | Just be careful. | 小心点就是了 |
[27:49] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[28:06] | Tao. | 陶 |
[28:07] | 11 o’clock. | 11点钟方向 |
[28:10] | Boots? | 长靴美腿 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:22] | What’s this? | 他们干嘛的 |
[28:26] | Here we go. | 有动静 |
[28:34] | Chief, we have an Aston Martin, | 头儿 我们看到一辆阿斯顿马丁 |
[28:37] | License plate | 车牌号码 |
[28:37] | 3YTK118 3-y-t-k-1-1-8. | |
[28:42] | Okay, let’s see here. | 好的 查一下 |
[28:45] | We got a winner. | 是被盗车 |
[28:46] | Stolen five days ago in Beverly Hills. | 五天前被盗于贝弗利山 |
[28:49] | Good luck, guys. | 好运 同志们 |
[28:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:09] | Fellas, we’re gonna let them lead from behind | 同志们 在上高速公路之前 |
[29:11] | till we get on the freeway. | 我们把他挡在我们的后面 |
[29:23] | Remember, do not take | 记住 跟他们 |
[29:24] | any unnecessary risks with these people. | 不要无谓的冒险 |
[29:27] | Consider them armed and extremely dangerous. | 他们可能持有武器并极度危险 |
[29:36] | Fellas, we’re gonna do a little trade. | 同志们 我们跟他交换一下 |
[29:38] | Let them pass. | 让他们去前面 |
[29:56] | And here we are. | 到了 |
[29:57] | Coming up to the port. | 进港口了 |
[30:11] | Keep your weapons handy. Here we go. | 把枪准备好 要开工了 |
[30:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:59] | Here we go, chief. | 头儿 我们上了 |
[31:04] | Don’t move! Put your hands up! Turn around! | 不要动 举起手来 转过来 |
[31:10] | Put your hands behind you. Face the car! | 把手放后面 面对着车 |
[31:13] | Hands behind your head. Face the door! | 手放脑后 面对门 |
[31:19] | Call, call, call, call. | 快打电话 快打 快打 |
[31:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:27] | Hey. We’re all safe here. | 喂 我们都安全 |
[31:30] | …with two fresh suspects. | 抓到两个新疑犯 |
[31:32] | Plus, the loading site and customs documents. | 另外找到装货地了以及一些海关单据 |
[31:35] | Wait. Hold on. Here’s Flynn on speaker. | 等下别挂 富林用免提跟你讲话 |
[31:37] | Okay, chief, the stolen cars are headed for Argentina, | 好的头儿 这些偷来的车辆会运往阿根廷 |
[31:41] | being shipped inside containers | 装在一些满是 |
[31:42] | that arrived here filled with beef. | 牛肉的集装箱里 |
[31:44] | And that means refrigerated shipping, | 这就意味着是用冷藏箱运输 |
[31:46] | the perfect way to get cars with built-in computers | 用这样的方法把带有电脑系统的车运出国 |
[31:48] | out of the country. | 再好不过了 |
[31:51] | Did you say Argentina? | 你刚是说阿根廷 |
[31:52] | Yeah, yeah. Look, it’s an enormous break for the case, | 对 这是这个案件的重点突破 |
[31:54] | but, look, there’s still no sign of the big fish, | 但还是没有发现大鱼的踪迹 |
[31:56] | So why don’t you and Gabriel sit tight? | 所以你跟加布里埃尔还要好好监视 |
[31:59] | You’re likely to spot some more middlemen | 你们很可能等到更多的中间人 |
[32:00] | ’cause I’m looking at a bunch of empty containers here, | 因为我在这找到很多空集装箱 |
[32:05] | So, odds are, more cars are gonna be leaving the lot. | 更多的车会离开停车场的几率很大 |
[32:08] | We’ll wait for them here | 我们会在这埋伏 |
[32:09] | and follow up with the two suspects we just apprehended. | 审讯一下刚抓到的两个疑犯 |
[32:12] | Uh, hold on just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[32:14] | Buzz, do an internet search on the word “Recoleta.” | 巴斯 网上查一下”瑞科莱塔” |
[32:16] | See if it has some kind of special connection to Argentina. | 看它跟阿根廷有什么特别的联系 |
[32:22] | In spanish, recoleta means “Calm,” | 在西语里 它的意思是”安静” |
[32:25] | But it’s also the name of a neighborhood in Buenos Aires. | 它也是布宜诺斯艾利斯市内的一个地名 |
[32:30] | Um, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[32:32] | while you’re finishing up with those people, | 你在审讯完那几个人的时候 |
[32:36] | would you do me a favor? | 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[32:38] | A favor? | 帮你忙 |
[32:39] | In about two minutes, | 两分钟后 |
[32:41] | could you give the suspects their phone calls? | 让那两个疑犯行使打电话的权利 |
[32:43] | Well, if I give the suspects their phone calls, | 如果我让那两个疑犯打电话 |
[32:45] | they might alert the big fish. | 他们可能会给大鱼报信 |
[32:47] | That’s what I’m counting on. I have to hang up now. | 我就希望他们报信呢 我得挂了 |
[32:49] | Yeah, well, ho… | 那么 但是 |
[32:53] | Okay… | 好了 |
[32:54] | Buzz, would you please call for backup? | 巴斯 你来请求增援 |
[32:56] | And, David, | 大卫 |
[32:57] | Let’s be careful here. | 我们要小心从事 |
[32:58] | I want to scare this guy, not start a shooting match. | 我只想吓唬他 不想跟他玩儿射击比赛 |
[33:01] | I’m with you on that. | 这点我同意 |
[33:03] | Hey, guys, hold on a second. | 伙计们 等一下 |
[33:05] | These dirtbags have to make some calls. | 这些垃圾得打几个电话 |
[33:11] | We’re closed. Dinner starts at 5:30. | 我们已经关门了 晚餐五点半开始 |
[33:14] | It’s all right. I’m not hungry, really. | 没关系 我真的不是很饿 |
[33:18] | It’s you again. | 又是你 |
[33:19] | Did you find your fugitive? | 你抓到逃犯了吗 |
[33:21] | No, but, actually, we think he may still be in the area. | 没有 但是我们认为他还在这一带 |
[33:25] | I’ll be on my guard, then. Thank you for stopping by. | 那我会警惕的 谢谢你来提醒我 |
[33:30] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[33:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:51] | You have a moment to answer a few questions? | 你有时间回答几个问题吗 |
[33:53] | Sure. I’m a-always happy to help the police. | 当然 我一直很乐于帮助警察 |
[33:57] | Let me, uh, let me put this in my office. | 我先把这些放回我的办公室 |
[34:01] | I’ll be back in five, okay? | 五分钟后就回来 好吧 |
[34:05] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这里等 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:40] | Sir, I’ve had a terrible day. | 先生 我今天一直不爽 |
[34:43] | I’m anxious, and I’m stressed | 我焦躁不安 压力巨大 |
[34:45] | and a little shaky. | 手还一直抖 |
[34:47] | So, if you don’t drop your gun right now, | 所以如果你不马上扔了你的枪 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna put a bullet through your head. | 我就爆了你的头 |
[34:51] | Are we clear? | 明白不 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[34:54] | Why? Why are you arresting me? | 为什么 你们为什么要抓我 |
[34:57] | ’cause shooting you would get us in a lot of trouble. | 因为一枪毙了你 会给我们带来很多麻烦 |
[35:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:02] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的每一句话都会作为 |
[35:04] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[35:16] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[35:17] | The Family of Turell Baylor vs. the City of Los Angeles. | 图雷利·贝勒家庭状告洛杉矶市政府 |
[35:21] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, et al, | 布兰达·雷·强生副局长等人一案 |
[35:24] | We are back on the record. | 我们重新开庭 |
[35:28] | Before my ruling, | 在宣判之前 |
[35:29] | I’d like it known that, | 我想先告诉大家 |
[35:30] | Whatever crimes Mr. Baylor may have committed, | 不管贝勒先生犯下什么样的罪行 |
[35:34] | He was entitled to be tried in a court, | 他都有权利在法庭中受审 |
[35:36] | not the streets of L.A. | 而不是在洛杉矶的街头 |
[35:45] | Mr. Goldman, the lack of evidence | 高德曼先生 你的诉讼请求 |
[35:48] | supporting the central thesis behind your pleading | 没有足够的证据支持 |
[35:51] | leaves me no choice but to grant the defense its motion | 我别无选择 只能同意被告的 |
[35:55] | for summary judgment. | 简易判决请求 |
[35:57] | Case dismissed. | 本案不予受理 |
[36:14] | Ooh. I told you I was going to win. | 我告诉过你 我会赢的 |
[36:17] | You might have told me how. | 你应该告诉我怎么赢的 |
[36:18] | Well, then you would’ve told the leak, | 那你部门的内鬼就会知道 |
[36:20] | and then where would we be? | 到时候我们该怎么办呢 |
[36:22] | I still cannot believe that it’s all over. | 真是不敢想象 全都结束了 |
[36:26] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:27] | We’ll have another crisis soon enough, | 我们很快就会有别的麻烦 |
[36:29] | and I’ll lead us all through that one, too. | 我还是会带领大家共度难关的 |
[36:32] | Now, that’s just what I was about to say. | 那也正是我想要说的 |
[36:34] | Thank you for showing us the way. | 谢谢你这个黑夜中的明灯 |
[36:36] | Everyone, to Gavin! | 大家一起敬盖文 |
[36:38] | Oh, yes. | 好 |
[36:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | To Gavin! | 敬盖文 |
[36:47] | Congratulations, chief. | 恭喜 局长 |
[36:48] | Listen, I just want to thank you for… | 我想要谢谢你 |
[36:53] | standing by me. | 一直支持我 |
[36:54] | I know it hasn’t been easy. | 我知道很不容易 |
[36:57] | Chief, if our job was easy, | 头儿 要不是我俩的工作辛苦 |
[36:59] | no one would put up with either one of us. | 谁还会忍受咱们的坏脾气呢 |
[37:02] | You’re no more difficult to deal with than I am. | 你比我还难缠 |
[37:04] | I mean that as a compliment. | 我这是恭维 |
[37:05] | Well, thank you… Sharon. | 谢谢你 纱伦 |
[37:09] | I’m very grateful to you. I really am. | 我很感激 真的 |
[37:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:15] | Will, what’s the matter? | 威尔 怎么了 |
[37:18] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:20] | I’m not sure, | 不太确定 |
[37:21] | but I need you to talk to someone | 你得和这个人谈谈 |
[37:24] | without losing your temper. | 但要控制情绪 |
[37:25] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得自己可以做到吗 |
[37:28] | Well, I can’t promise anything, but I’ll try. | 我不能保证 但是我尽量 |
[37:31] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[37:34] | Congratulations, chief Johnson. | 恭喜你 强生局长 |
[37:40] | Just be sure to get more information out of him | 多从他那里多了解信息 |
[37:42] | than he gets from us, okay? | 尽量避免透露我们消息 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:47] | You have two minutes. I’m timing you. | 给你两分钟时间 我在计时 |
[37:51] | I hope you don’t mind | 希望你不要介意 |
[37:52] | my crashing your victory party. | 我破坏了你的庆祝会 |
[37:54] | Not at all. | 没有的事 |
[37:54] | Gives me a chance to say my final goodbye. | 给了我说再见的机会 |
[37:57] | I look forward to never seeing you again. | 我希望永远不要再见 |
[38:01] | Maybe I’m born to disappoint you. | 恐怕我注定要让你失望 |
[38:03] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[38:05] | Because after losing in the state of California today, | 今天这个案子在加州法院起诉失败了 |
[38:09] | I filed a new case on the federal level. | 所以我向联邦法院提交了新的诉状 |
[38:13] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:14] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:16] | And this lawsuit isn’t going to be focusing | 而且诉讼不会仅仅局限于 |
[38:19] | entirely on Turell Baylor’s death… | 图雷利·贝勒这个案子 |
[38:22] | As shameful as that was. No. | 类似于这个卑鄙的案子 |
[38:25] | It also concerns the son of a Russian crime boss, | 还有那个俄罗斯黑帮老大的儿子 |
[38:28] | who was working as an FBI informant | 为联邦调查局做污点证人 |
[38:31] | and who died the same night you revealed that cooperation | 你把此事透露给了他父亲的律师 |
[38:34] | to his father’s lawyer. | 当晚他就被干掉了 |
[38:36] | Oh, did I mention | 我刚才提到 |
[38:38] | that he’d just been released from your custody? | 他那时才刚被你放出警局吗 |
[38:40] | And then, there was the child molester | 还有那个幼童猥亵者 |
[38:43] | who you threatened to put into general population | 斯汀普先生 在他认罪之后 |
[38:47] | after he confessed — Mr. Stimple — | 你却威胁要把他放到集体牢房里 |
[38:50] | hanged himself — | 于是他上吊自杀了 |
[38:51] | again, in custody. | 还是 在监内 |
[38:53] | It’s an unfortunate trend with you, actually, | 事实上 对你来说形势不妙 |
[38:55] | because a short time afterwards, | 因为不久之后 |
[38:57] | You arrested a police officer from Tijuana under a false name, | 你用假名逮捕了一名提华纳市的警察 |
[39:03] | who was then murdered in jail. | 他后来在狱中被杀 |
[39:05] | It doesn’t seem like a coincidence to me. | 这些在我看来都不是巧合 |
[39:09] | Then there was the suicide in your interview room today. | 今天你的询问室里又发生了一起自杀 |
[39:12] | Not to mention how you continually harass my colleague, | 你还一直骚扰我的同事 |
[39:17] | calling his clients, | 打电话给他的客户 |
[39:19] | bad-mouthing him to other law-enforcement agencies. | 向执法机关对他进行恶意诽谤 |
[39:21] | Phillip Stroh raped and murdered a young girl from Missouri | 菲利普·斯特罗奸杀了那个密苏里州女孩 |
[39:24] | the night before her 30th birthday | 她第二天就要满三十岁了 |
[39:26] | Prove it. In a court of law. | 那就在法院里证明 |
[39:29] | That’s the problem with you, frankly. | 坦白说 这就是你的症结所在 |
[39:31] | What one knows and what one can prove | 知道的事和可以证明的事 |
[39:34] | are two different things. | 是两码事 |
[39:35] | You don’t seem to get that. | 你却不明白这个道理 |
[39:38] | So, you represent a man | 那么 你要代理 |
[39:40] | who confessed to murdering prostitutes, | 承认杀害失足妇女的罪犯 |
[39:42] | a child molester, | 幼童猥亵者 |
[39:43] | a police officer who worked with a drug cartel, a rapist, | 跟贩毒集团勾结的警察 强奸犯 |
[39:47] | and a cop killer. | 和警察杀手 |
[39:49] | That’s a pretty impressive list | 再加上那个圣洁的图雷利·贝勒 |
[39:50] | to add to the saintly Turell Baylor. | 你代理的这些人真令人刮目相看 |
[39:52] | And together, they all add up | 这些人都代表了 |
[39:54] | to a past practice and pattern | 你们过去的做法和模式 |
[39:56] | of denying suspects their constitutional privilege | 你们否决了犯人在公正审判中的 |
[40:00] | to a fair trial. | 宪法特许权 |
[40:01] | That is a civil rights violation for which you, | 你们践踏了民权 |
[40:05] | the L.A.P.D., and the city of Los Angeles | 你 洛杉矶警局和洛杉矶市政府 |
[40:07] | are going to pay dearly. | 要为此付出昂贵代价 |
[40:15] | My two minutes are up. | 两分钟到了 |
[40:18] | Besides, I have a very large discovery motion to file. | 我还得申请大面积的调查取证 |
[40:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Mr. Goldman. | 等等 高德曼先生 |
[40:26] | Do you have some kind of personal vendetta against me? | 你对我有什么过节吗 |
[40:29] | I mean, have I ever done anything to you | 我是说 我对你或者你身边的人 |
[40:31] | or someone you love? | 做了什么吗 |
[40:34] | No. | 没有 |
[40:35] | In fact, I’m reasonably sure | 事实上 我相当肯定 |
[40:37] | we have almost never crossed paths. | 我们从没见过 |
[40:39] | But that’s mainly because | 那主要是因为 |
[40:40] | I’m the conscience of the justice system, | 我还有司法制度的良知 |
[40:43] | which, as far as you’re concerned, | 对你而言 |
[40:46] | makes me nearly a perfect stranger. | 这足够让我们成为完全的陌生人 |
[40:50] | But don’t worry. | 但是不要担心 |
[40:52] | By the time I’m done, | 在我完成的时候 |
[40:54] | we’re gonna know each other very well. | 我们会变得很熟悉 |
[40:57] | Because it’s my intention, chief Johnson, | 强生局长 我的意图 |
[41:00] | to put an end to you… | 是要终结你 |
[41:03] | and all your works. | 和你所有的工作 |