时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Wrist band. | 露出手环 |
[00:09] | “Moses, Reggie. CDC-S45973.” | Moses Reggie 编号CDC-S45973 |
[00:18] | – You want us to stay? – Absolutely not. | – 你想让我们留下来吗 – 当然不 |
[00:21] | All right, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[00:23] | If you need us, just scream. | 如果需要我们 尖叫就行了 |
[00:36] | Well… Since our bad-mannered correctional officer didn’t bother, | 既然没礼貌的狱警不会打扰我们 |
[00:41] | allow me to properly introduce myself. | 让我做个自我介绍 |
[00:44] | I’m Peter Goldman… | 我是Peter Goldman |
[00:48] | And, as I said in my letter to you, | 就像我给你的信上写的 |
[00:51] | I greatly appreciate you allowing me to handle the appeal of your death sentence | 我很感激你让我负责你的死刑上诉 |
[00:55] | and your application for a new trial. | 和你新审讯的申请 |
[01:01] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[01:03] | I love helping people. | 我喜欢帮人 |
[01:07] | So, tell me, uh, Peter Goldman, what can Reggie do for you? | 告诉我 Peter Goldman 我能帮你做什么 |
[01:13] | I’m trying to prove that the woman who took your so-called confession | 我正努力证明 那个骗取你所谓的供述的女人 |
[01:18] | is a corrupt police officer… and a murderer. | 是个腐败的警员 还是个杀人犯 |
[01:25] | What good is that for me? | 这对我有什么好处 |
[01:26] | Remember the L.A.P.D.’s Rampart scandal? | 记得洛杉矶警察局的壁垒丑闻吗 |
[01:29] | Nearly 100 people had their convictions overturned because police officers lied. | 几乎有100个曾被定罪的人 却最终因为警员说谎而翻案 |
[01:37] | That’s your ticket out of here. | 这就是你离开的机会了 |
[01:39] | Now, when Chief Johnson arrested you for the murder of Tyrone Baylor and two other army rangers — | 当Johnson警长以谋杀Tyrone Baylor 和两名游骑兵的罪名逮捕你的时候 |
[01:44] | Weren’t nobody trying to kill Ty Baylor or them army boys. | 没有人想杀Ty Baylor和那两个游骑兵 |
[01:47] | No, don’t say that. Don’t admit to anything. | 别那样说 什么也别承认 |
[01:48] | – Just listen. Listen. – We was after his twin brother, Turell. | – 你听着 – 我们是在他的双胞胎兄弟Turell之后到的 |
[01:49] | You listen!! You listen!! | 你给我听好了 |
[01:53] | Turell walked into a protected store and killed the store owner and his little grandson. | Turell走进一个受保护的商店 杀了店主和他的小孙子 |
[01:58] | And then he put it all on me. | 然后都推到我身上 |
[02:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:04] | Look at me!! | 看着我 |
[02:16] | Chief Johnson put you in those chains. | 是Johnson警长让你沦为阶下囚 |
[02:20] | After your arrest, she gave you a phone | 你被捕后 她给了你一个手机 |
[02:23] | so you could call all your friends and tell them that Turell was being let go. | 你就打给你的朋友说Turell被释放了 |
[02:31] | “Ricky-Rock, C-Jazz, Deloin, and Lil Bugsy.” | “Ricky-Rock C-Jazz Deloin和Lil Bugsy” |
[02:38] | After you talked to them, Turell was beaten to death. | 你打给他们之后 Turell就被打死了 |
[02:43] | Now, I have a witness who can testify to all of this. | 我有一个目击者可以证明这一切 |
[02:48] | How you know them names? | 你怎么知道这些名字 |
[02:51] | Reggie, I know everything about Turell’s murder. | Reggie 我知道关于Turell谋杀案的一切 |
[02:56] | All I need now… | 我现在需要 |
[02:59] | is for people to say what happened — out loud, in open court. | 有人在公开法庭上把发生的事大声说出来 |
[03:05] | You do that, | 你来做这个 |
[03:06] | and Chief Johnson loses her job, her savings, and everything else she has. | Johnson警长就会丢掉饭碗 失去积蓄 一无所有 |
[03:13] | And you? | 然后你 |
[03:16] | You walk out of here a free man. | 你就走出监狱 重获自由 |
[03:26] | Wait, Reggie. Where are you going? | 等一下 Reggie 你要去哪 |
[03:27] | Come back with my paperwork. | 带着我的释放文件回来 |
[03:29] | Reggie, it’s gonna be a lot harder to get the paperwork — | Reggie 这个太难了 |
[03:31] | If it’s hard, then you do it hard! | 如果真的那么难 那你就努力去做 |
[03:33] | Don’t talk to me about being hard! | 别跟我说这有多难 |
[03:39] | C.O.! | 狱警 |
[03:47] | You come back with my paperwork, and I’ll say anything you want me to say. | 把我的释放文件拿过来 我就会说你想让我说的 |
[04:33] | All right. All right. | 好了好了 |
[04:34] | Sign in. Sign in, both of you. | 你们俩都过来登记一下 |
[04:37] | We got to play this one by the book. | 我们得照规矩办事 |
[04:43] | Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, Major Crimes. | 重案组的Brenda Leigh Johnson副警长 |
[04:46] | Detective David Gabriel. | David Gabriel警探 |
[04:47] | What’s going on, Lieutenant? | 怎么了 副队 |
[04:49] | we’ll get to that later. | 我们来晚了 |
[04:50] | Kendall’s come and gone. | Kendall来过又走了 |
[04:51] | We’ll take a quick look at the victim, examine his I.D., personal effects, | 我们简单查看了受害人 检查了他的身份证和随身物品 |
[04:55] | and then we’re gonna have all this towed out of here. | 然后我们要把这些都拖走 |
[04:59] | I see the victim parked illegally. | 我看见受害人非法停车 |
[05:01] | Is that what makes this a major crime? | 因此你们发现了这起犯罪吗 |
[05:02] | Well, sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[05:04] | parking enforcement was ticketing the car when they found the body. | 停车执法队给车开罚单的时候发现了尸体 |
[05:09] | Newton rolled out a couple of homicide detectives. | 牛顿市培养出了一大批的凶杀案警探 |
[05:11] | They ran the plates. | 他们调查车牌 |
[05:13] | They called Taylor. Taylor called us. | 打电话告诉Taylor 然后Taylor打电话通知我们 |
[05:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:17] | Car came back registered to Turell Baylor. | 经调查 车主是Turell Baylor |
[05:27] | Victim’s driver’s license says his name is James Turner. | 受害人驾照上的名字是James Turner |
[05:30] | Shot from the backseat, four times, I’m guessing between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. this morning. | 子弹从后座射入 四发 我推断案发时间是今天凌晨一点到三点之间 |
[05:34] | No shell casings found anywhere. | 哪都没发现弹壳 |
[05:35] | All the bullets are in his body. | 所有的子弹都在他体内 |
[05:38] | Gang moniker database says James Turner goes by “J-Rock.” | 帮派数据库显示James Turner 绰号叫”J-Rock” |
[05:41] | Member of the 110 Crips, Chief. | 是110 Crips帮的成员 头儿 |
[05:43] | The 110 Crips kill another one of their own — why? | 110 Crips为什么要杀自己的成员呢 |
[05:46] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[05:51] | Found this card in the victim’s pocket. | 在受害人的口袋里发现了这个 |
[05:53] | Peter Goldman. Attorney-at-law. | Peter Goldman 律师 |
[06:03] | You put this case on hold, right? | 你是暂停处理这个案子了吧? |
[06:05] | Of course. | 是的 |
[06:06] | I told my squad to stand down and get breakfast. | 我叫我的人暂停去吃早餐了 |
[06:09] | Do you know how the victim ended up in Turell Baylor’s car? | 你知道受害人怎么会死在 Turell Baylor的车里吗 |
[06:12] | I know Turell wasn’t using it. | 我知道Turell没用这辆车 |
[06:14] | This murder doesn’t necessarily have any connection to the federal lawsuit. | 这个凶手不一定与联邦诉讼有联系 |
[06:17] | Yes, but the 110 Crips have their own attorneys, and Goldman is not one of them, | 是的 但是110 Crips帮有自己的律师 Goldman不是他们的人 |
[06:21] | so why was his card found on the victim’s person? | 那为什么他的名片会在受害人的身上 |
[06:24] | Well, in my business, finding that card on a body is what we call a clue. | 在我看来 这张在尸体上发现的名片是一条线索 |
[06:29] | Come in. | 进来 |
[06:31] | Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 打扰了 |
[06:33] | No problem, Detective. How was your breakfast? | 没关系 警探 你的早餐怎么样 |
[06:37] | Great. Uh, good. | 不错 |
[06:39] | Good. Um… | 还不错 |
[06:41] | I-I was just wondering if Chief Johnson could join me out in the hallway for a moment. | 能不能让Johnson警长出来一下 |
[06:44] | No, no, no, you can tell Chief Johnson whatever you have to tell her right in here. | 不用 你就在这儿向Johnson警长汇报吧 |
[06:50] | Go ahead, David. | 开始吧 David |
[06:51] | Okay, well, I have a friend | 我有一个朋友 |
[06:53] | that works for a credit rating agency, | 为信贷评级机构工作 |
[06:55] | and I had him look up a couple things for me off the record just to see where Peter Goldman has been lately. | 我让他帮我秘密调查 最近Peter Goldman都去过哪 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. You can’t get inside information… | 天呐 你不能在原告律师身上 |
[07:02] | It’s not traceable. …on the plaintiff’s attorney. | – 这不会被发现的 – 收集内部消息 |
[07:03] | It’s not traceable. You simply can’t do that. | – 这不会被发现的 – 你就是不能这样做 |
[07:04] | Well, now we all know about it, don’t we? | 现在我们不是都知道了吗 |
[07:06] | Or we would if you’d let him finish. | 也许我们可以让他说完 |
[07:10] | Detective. | 警探 |
[07:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Yesterday, Goldman took a flight up to Oakland. | 昨天 Goldman飞去奥克兰了 |
[07:15] | And he rented a car with one of those toll passes, and he used it to drive over the San Rafael bridge. | 他租了一辆有通行证的车 开过了圣拉菲尔桥 |
[07:21] | He went to San Quentin? Why? | 他去圣昆丁监狱了? 为什么 |
[07:23] | He signed in as attorney for Reggie Moses. | 他以Reggie Moses的律师身份登记 |
[07:28] | Goldman spoke to Reggie Moses? | Goldman和Reggie Moses谈过了? |
[07:29] | Yeah, alone. | 还是单独见面 |
[07:30] | And afterwards, Reggie made a phone call. | 见面之后 Reggie打了个电话 |
[07:35] | To whom? | 给谁打的? |
[07:36] | San Quentin sent us an audio file of Reggie calling from a prison phone | 圣昆丁监狱发给我们一份音频文件 记录了Reggie在狱中 |
[07:40] | to someone on a disposable cell. | 给一个使用一次性手机的人打电话 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I’m trying to find out where that disposable cell was sold and who bought it. | 我正调查这个手机是哪卖出的 然后谁买了它 |
[07:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[07:50] | Hey, dawg. | 嘿 伙计 |
[07:51] | Saw my new lawyer today. | 今天见到我的新律师了 |
[07:53] | Peter Goldman. | |
[07:55] | Gonna file an appeal for me. | 他要为我提起上诉 |
[07:57] | He has five investigators researching my case. | 他有五个调查员在研究我的案子 |
[08:00] | One of them talks too much. | 其中有一个话太多了 |
[08:04] | Thanks, man. Stay chill. | 谢了 哥们 保持谨慎 |
[08:07] | Five investigators. | 五个调查员 |
[08:09] | Yeah, and one of them talks too much. | 对 其中一个话太多 |
[08:11] | J-Rock. | |
[08:11] | It implies Goldman has a list of names pertinent to the case. | 这一切都显示Goldman 有这件案子相关人员的名单 |
[08:15] | He needs to be interviewed immediately. | 我们需要立即跟他谈谈 |
[08:17] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:18] | Not by you or anyone else in this division. | 你和这个部门的人都不行 |
[08:21] | You’re all being sued. | 你们都被起诉了 |
[08:22] | All right. Well, who do you have in mind? | 好吧 你有什么想法 |
[08:31] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 Peter |
[08:34] | Love the tie. | 喜欢你这条领带 |
[08:35] | I have been thinking about you so much. | 我一直在考虑你的事 |
[08:38] | It’s almost a relief to be able to sit down and talk to you for a minute. | 能和你坐下谈一会儿真是个解脱 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m not answering any questions | 我不会回答你的任何问题 |
[08:42] | about how I’m getting my information from inside the L.A.P.D. | 包括我怎样从洛杉矶警局这里得到内部消息 |
[08:45] | And interrogating me on any subject could be interpreted by a federal judge | 对我的任何质问都会被联邦法官理解成 |
[08:50] | as a form of harassment. | 某种形式的骚扰 |
[08:52] | So you’d better have a damn good reason for putting me in an interview room. | 所以你最好有个绝佳的理由 解释为何把我请进审讯室 |
[08:56] | Oh. I do. | 我有 |
[08:59] | The murder of James Turner, A.K.A. J-Rock, and your business card, which we found on his body. | James Turner 绰号J-Rock被谋杀了 我们在他的身上发现了你的名片 |
[09:17] | So, when was the last time you spoke with or saw James Turner, A.K.A. J-Rock? | 你最后一次和James Turner 即J-Rock交谈见面是什么时候 |
[09:25] | That is none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[09:27] | Okay, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[09:29] | Where you were yesterday afternoon? | 你昨天下午在哪 |
[09:31] | Also none of your business. | 这也不关你事 |
[09:33] | Might you have been at San Quentin prison visiting Reggie Moses on death row? | 也许你在圣昆丁监狱的死囚房 和Reggie Moses见面了? |
[09:37] | If I find out the L.A.P.D. has been illegally monitoring my whereabouts — Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 如果我发现洛杉矶警方非法监视我的行踪 – 等一下 |
[09:41] | Before you start huffing and puffing and trying to blow my house down, | 在你的怒气把我家的房子推倒之前 |
[09:44] | you signed in to San Quentin prison, Peter. | 你在圣昆丁监狱登记过 Peter |
[09:47] | It’s a matter of public record. | 这是有公共记录的 |
[09:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[09:49] | You spoke with Reggie Moses, a 110 Crip. | 你和110 Crip帮的Reggie Mosesa谈过 |
[09:52] | Afterwards, he made a phone call, and then another 110 Crip, J-Rock, ended up dead. | 之后他打了个电话 另一个110 Crip帮的人J-Rock死了 |
[09:57] | Reggie is in prison. | Reggie在监狱里 |
[09:58] | So he didn’t shoot anyone. | 所以他没杀任何人 |
[10:00] | Now, if you want someone who’s out and about, | 如果你想找一个在监狱外 |
[10:04] | with a good motive to kill J-Rock, why don’t you begin right here? | 有动机杀J-Rock的人 为什么不从这开始找 |
[10:09] | With the L.A.P.D. | 就在洛杉矶警局里 |
[10:11] | Give me a reason, and I will. | 给我一个理由我就去找 |
[10:15] | J-Rock was a witness to the death of Turell Baylor. | J-Rock是Turell Baylor死亡的目击者 |
[10:19] | He saw it happen. And I found him. | 他目睹了事发经过 我找到了他 |
[10:23] | Not you guys — me. | 不是你们找到了他 是我 |
[10:26] | And how did that work out? | 那又如何 |
[10:27] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[10:29] | Kind of coincidental, don’t you think? | 这也太巧合了吧 你不觉得吗 |
[10:30] | J-Rock was a witness to Turell Baylor’s death? Yes. | – J-Rock是Turell Baylor死亡的目击者? – 是的 |
[10:34] | And he gave you the names of Turell’s murderers? No. No. | – 他告诉你谋杀犯的名字了吗 – 没有 |
[10:39] | Just that — just that they were all 110 Crips. | 只是因为他们都是110 Crips帮的人 |
[10:43] | I’m confused. | 我很困惑 |
[10:44] | You’re saying the victim confirmed his fellow Crips murdered Turell, | 你是说受害者确定 他的帮派同伙谋杀了Turell |
[10:48] | but he couldn’t identify his own gang members? So — | 但是他无法指认自己的帮派兄弟? 那么… |
[10:52] | so what did you go to San Quentin prison for, Peter? | 那么你去圣昆丁监狱干什么 Peter |
[10:54] | During your little interview with Reggie Moses, | 在你和Reggie Moses的会谈中 |
[10:57] | did you happen to mention that you had a witness to Turell Baylor’s death? | 你有没有恰巧提到 你有目击者看见了Turell Baylor的死 |
[11:00] | My conversation with Reggie is covered by privilege. | 我和Reggie的谈话受保密特权保护 |
[11:03] | You know, Major Crimes would have a much better time solving J-Rock’s murder | 要知道 如果你提供那名所谓的目击者 确认的110 Crips帮的成员名字 |
[11:07] | if you would just give over the names of the 110 Crips that your witness allegedly confirmed! | 重案组可以加快J-Rock谋杀案的破案速度 |
[11:10] | I don’t know them, all right? I’ve already told you that! | 我不认识他们 我告诉过你了 |
[11:12] | Are you deaf?! | 你是聋子吗 |
[11:13] | Let me repeat it for you. | 让我重复一遍 |
[11:14] | J-Rock gave me no names. Okay? | J-Rock没有告诉我名字 |
[11:17] | I have no names! None! | 我没有名字 一个都没有 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[11:36] | Is this my case? I need to know. | 这是我的案子吗 我必须知道 |
[11:38] | Yes. Yes. It’s your case. | 是 这是你的案子 |
[11:41] | The question now is whether or not Goldman is withholding those names. | 现在问题是Goldman有没有掌握那些名字 |
[11:44] | Of course he’s withholding the names, but we can’t prove it. | 他当然掌握了那些名字 只是我们没法证明 |
[11:47] | Perhaps if he heard the conversation Reggie had after their visit. | 也许他听说了Reggie在见了他之后的对话 |
[11:50] | Well, not until we know who was on the other end of that call. | 除非我们知道他给谁打电话 |
[11:53] | – Detective? – Yes, sir. | – 警探? – 是 长官 |
[11:54] | I was able to track the disposable cellphone that Reggie called to a distribution center in Seattle, | 我已经追踪到了Reggie打的一次性手机了 是从西雅图的一个供货中心卖出的 |
[11:59] | but I haven’t been able to find out where it went from there. | 但是从这里开始线索就断了 |
[12:02] | Mr. Goldman, I heard you were in the building. | Goldman先生 我听说你也在这栋大楼里 |
[12:04] | I’m so glad you didn’t leave before we had the chance to say hello. | 我很高兴我们能在你离开之前打个招呼 |
[12:08] | Don’t think that this murder is gonna stop me from moving forward on the lawsuit — | 别认为这件谋杀案就能阻止我推进官司 |
[12:12] | because it won’t. | 因为这根本不可能 |
[12:12] | All right, Detective, let’s stay after that phone, see what we can do about getting a wire on it. | 警探 还是让我们查查这个一次性手机吧 看看能不能取得录音 |
[12:16] | – Yes, sir. – Can we just cut to the chase here? | – 是 先生 – 我们就不能说正事吗 |
[12:18] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:19] | The same thing you want, Mr. Goldman — | 和你想的一样 Goldman先生 |
[12:21] | to find the people who killed J-Rock. | 查出是谁杀了J-Rock |
[12:23] | Who, from what you just told Captain Raydor, are probably the same crew who killed Turell Baylor. | 从你刚才告诉Raydor警监的来看 很有可能就是杀了Turell Baylor的同一伙人 |
[12:29] | You don’t actually expect me to believe you care about that, do you? | 你不是真的想让我相信你关心这些吧? |
[12:33] | If you arrest Turell’s killers, you’ll end up making my case against you. | 如果你抓住了杀Turell的凶手 那我的案子就对你更不利了 |
[12:38] | If you know the names of these people, | 如果你知道这些人的名字 |
[12:40] | you’d better tell me who they are before they do to you what they did to J-Rock. | 在他们杀了你之前你最好告诉我 |
[12:45] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:48] | Your usual scare tactics wouldn’t work with me even if I knew the names, which I don’t. | 即使我知道名字你的那些恐吓策略对我也没用 更别提我不知道了 |
[12:54] | Now if you’ll pardon me, I’m sure you have other people you want to try intimidating, | 如果你允许我 我相信你还会对别人施展你的威胁 |
[12:58] | and I have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[12:59] | Please. Look, wait. Wait a minute. | 等一下 请别离开 |
[13:02] | If you’re determined to leave here without helping me, at least let me offer you some protection. | 如果你决定不帮助我离开这里 至少让我为你提供一些保护 |
[13:07] | Oh, would that be the same kind of protection you offered Turell Baylor? | 你也对Turell Baylor提供了这种保护吗 |
[13:11] | Would you also like to give me a lift home? | 你也会让我搭便车回家吗 |
[13:15] | At least I’d know where to start looking for you when you don’t show up for work tomorrow. | 至少当你明天没有在律所露面时 我知道从哪开始找你 |
[13:20] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[13:23] | Yes, you are. | 你怕的 |
[13:34] | Well if Goldman does know those names… | 如果Goldman确实知道那些名字 |
[13:38] | He does. | 他肯定知道 |
[13:39] | …and we can prove it, I think I can force him to settle. | 只要我们能证明这一点 我可以逼他和解 |
[13:43] | Chief Johnson won’t settle, Gavin. | Johnson警长不想和解 Gavin |
[13:46] | She wants to be cleared in court. | 她想在法庭上获得澄清 |
[13:50] | Well. Good to know. | 很高兴知道这些 |
[14:04] | So, where’s the rest of your squad now? | 你手下的其他人现在在哪 |
[14:05] | Still at breakfast? | 还在吃早餐? |
[14:07] | At the print shed. | 在秘密工作室 |
[14:11] | Okay, look — solving the murder is job one. | 听着 找出罪犯是一个任务 |
[14:14] | Job two is making sure that Goldman doesn’t wind up dead in the process. | 第二个任务是确保Goldman 在查案过程中的生命安全 |
[14:18] | And I…I think you need to address the leak in your division openly. | 我…我认为你得当着内奸的面特别强调下 |
[14:22] | So, find the killer, but be aware of all the moving pieces on the board. | 所以 查出凶手 留意组里的动静 |
[14:37] | You notify J-Rock’s family? | 你通知了J-Rock的家人? |
[14:40] | They knew he was dead before I got there. | 他们在我去之前就知道死讯了 |
[14:42] | Well, did any of them tell you why he was driving Turell Baylor’s car? | 好吧 有谁告诉你 为什么他开Turell Baylor的车么? |
[14:46] | Well, they were friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[14:47] | Turell’s mother loaned it to him — who knows? | Turell的妈妈借给他车 谁知道呢? |
[14:49] | Sorry we’re late. What did we miss? | 不好意思 来晚了 错过了什么? |
[14:51] | Well, not much. Morales called. | 不多 Morales来电 |
[14:53] | Says he’s pulled a lot of 9mm bullets out of J-Rock’s back. | 说他从J-Rock的背部 取出很多9毫米口径的子弹 |
[14:57] | J-Rock’s phone has about a dozen calls between him and Goldman’s office and cell, | J-Rock手机里有很多 跟Goldman的办公室和手机的通话记录 |
[15:03] | so they were definitely in touch. | 所以他们肯定有联系 |
[15:05] | Okay. Um… | 好吧… |
[15:07] | Could everyone, uh, gather ’round? | 大家过来一下好么? |
[15:08] | I have something to say about this case before we go any further. | 在深入调查之前我有话要说 |
[15:11] | At the moment, it looks like J-Rock was killed | 目前来看 貌似J-Rock被杀的原因是 |
[15:13] | because he was willing to testify in federal court about the murder of Turell Baylor. | 他愿意在联邦法庭上 给Turell Baylor谋杀案作证 |
[15:18] | It would also appear, though Goldman denies it, that J-Rock gave him the names of Turell’s murderers. | 还有一种可能 虽然Goldman否认了 但J-Rock把Turell的谋杀凶手告诉他了 |
[15:23] | If that’s true, Goldman is in danger. | 如果是这样 Goldman就危险了 |
[15:27] | So, um, at the moment, | 所以 此刻 |
[15:29] | I’m asking that everyone keep a tight lid on the information in this case, for Goldman’s sake. | 为了Goldman的安全 请大家对这案子的所有信息保密 |
[15:34] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[15:35] | Oh, for God’s sake, Chief. | 噢 看在上帝的份上 头儿 |
[15:37] | If Goldman knows the killers’ names and he’s not telling us, then that his problem, not ours. | 要是Goldman知道凶手名字而不告诉我们 那是他的问题 不是我们的 |
[15:41] | Well, I’m not sure that a judge would look at it that way, Lieutenant. | 我想法官不会这样看问题 副队 |
[15:44] | Well, I don’t give a damn what some judge looks at. | 我才不管法官怎么看 |
[15:46] | Moving on with the details of our murder, gentlemen. | 同志们 谋杀案有进展了 |
[15:49] | I just spoke with the Newton detectives who have been looking into Turell’s death. | 我刚和牛顿市调查Turell死因的警探谈过 |
[15:53] | They confirm that he and J-Rock were good friends, | 他们确认了他和J-Rock是好朋友 |
[15:56] | so it makes sense that Mrs. Baylor would give him the car. | 这就解释了为什么Baylor太太会把车给他 |
[16:00] | And we’ve pulled a lot of prints out of it. | 我们在车里找到很多指纹 |
[16:02] | Baylor’s, of course, J-Rock’s, some partials, some unidentified, | Baylor J-Rock 有些只是部分指纹 还有一些身份不明的 |
[16:07] | six other gang members and more to go. | 还有至少六个帮派成员要调查 |
[16:10] | Inside the car means inside job. | 车内意味着是内部事 |
[16:12] | Here, Chief. Let me show you. | 这边 头儿 我做给你看 |
[16:20] | Step in here? | 请进? |
[16:27] | Buzz has an audio file y’all need to hear. | Buzz有个音频文件 你们都得听听 |
[16:30] | Buzz. | |
[16:43] | So, the shooter sat here. | 射击者坐在这 |
[16:46] | The car pulls over to the curb. He takes out his gun. | 车靠边听着 他拿出抢 |
[16:48] | Left-handed. Pow, pow, pow, pow. | 左撇子 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[16:52] | Picks up the casings. | 捡起弹壳 |
[16:53] | Then he and the guy up front jump out. | 然后他和前面的那个人跳下车 |
[16:56] | The important thing here, Chief — | 这里最重要的事 头儿 |
[16:58] | J-Rock was killed by his own gang. | J-Rock是被自己帮派的人杀死的 |
[17:01] | Like Turell? | 就像Turell? |
[17:02] | Like Turell. | 就像Turell |
[17:03] | And that’s not done without permission. | 是未经允许的 |
[17:06] | So who’s the shot-caller inside the 110 Crips? | 谁是110 Crips帮的幕后主使? |
[17:11] | Is there a way to follow the money trail on an inside gang killing? | 能否想出办法追寻帮内谋杀的现金流动? |
[17:14] | It’s an all-cash business. | 这都是现金成交的生意 |
[17:17] | We could look back to see if any of the 110 Crips spent a lot of money after Turell died. | 可以查查Turell死后110 Crips里谁花大钱了 |
[17:23] | But that’s only gonna help you get the kids that did the dirty work and not the guy in charge. | 但这只帮你找到代理交易的人 而不是幕后主使 |
[17:28] | If whoever ordered the hit on J-Rock also ordered the hit on Turell, | 如果下令杀J-Rock和Turell的是同一个人 |
[17:33] | then all this violence goes back to the convenience store Turell robbed. | 那这些暴力得追究到Turell抢劫的便利店 |
[17:37] | The owner and his grandson that he shot to death. | 被Turell射死的店老板和他的孙子 |
[17:40] | Looking at that store. It’s a good idea. | 去便利店看看 好主意 |
[17:43] | It was protected. | 但店被保护起来了 |
[17:45] | There’s got to be a reason for that. | 得找个理由进去 |
[17:47] | Maybe we should also find out who paid for the funerals of that poor old man and the little boy. | 或许我们还得查查谁出钱 给那穷老头和小孩办的葬礼 |
[17:52] | Not “we.” “You.” | 不是 “我们” 是”你” |
[17:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:57] | Chief… | 头儿… |
[17:58] | Goldman’s here, in this print shed right now. | 这里有Goldman的内线 就是现在 |
[18:00] | Everything that you say and everything that you do will get back to him. | 你的一言一行他都会知道 |
[18:05] | You need to follow up without us. | 你得单独跟进 |
[18:12] | When you’re not sure who you can trust, Chief, | 当你不确定能信谁时 头儿 |
[18:16] | don’t trust anyone. | 别信任何人 |
[18:19] | But, julio… | 但是 Julio… |
[18:22] | These people are my friends. | 他们都是我的朋友啊 |
[18:25] | That’s what J-Rock was thinking… | 这也是J-Rock所想的… |
[18:28] | When he parked the car. | 在他停车时 |
[18:56] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你些事 |
[19:00] | You sure you know what you’re doing here? | 你确定你在做什么? |
[19:02] | Because I think this case could present a conflict of interest for you. | 我觉得这案子对你有利益冲突 |
[19:05] | It’s a conflict of interest for everyone but me. | 对大家都有利益冲突 除了我 |
[19:08] | Besides… | 另外… |
[19:11] | I’ve come up with a plan that I think covers everything. | 我想到个计划 觉得是面面俱到了 |
[19:14] | It’s not suicide, is it? | 不是自杀 是吗? |
[19:15] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[19:16] | Because arresting the guys who killed Turell Baylor could end up costing you big-time. | 因为逮捕Turell Baylor的凶手 会让你付出巨大代价 |
[19:20] | Well, which would you rather I give up… | 好吧 那你倒希望我放弃… |
[19:22] | Everything I have or everything I am? | 我拥有的一切? |
[19:26] | What’s behind door number 3? | 你会为了最后能赢而放弃现在的做法么? |
[19:28] | Anything? | 你怎么想? |
[19:32] | Daddy’s sick. | 爸爸病了 |
[19:34] | I’m all packed up for my trip to Atlanta. | 我都打包好准备去亚特兰大了 |
[19:37] | If I lose my job over this, so be it. | 即使为这丢了工作也无所谓 |
[19:39] | I’ll keep busy. | 我会一直忙下去 |
[19:41] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[19:44] | …that convenience-store owner that Turell Baylor killed — | …被Turell Baylor杀害的便利店老板 |
[19:47] | Charlie Niles — you find out anything about him? | Charlie Niles 你查出什么了么? |
[19:49] | His daughter sold her father’s convenience store for about three times what it’s worth. | 他女儿以三倍价值卖了她父亲的便利店 |
[19:56] | Well, that’s a good deal. Any idea who bought it? | 好交易 谁买了店? |
[19:59] | Myma Industries. | Myma公司 |
[20:03] | They converted Charlie Niles’ convenience store into a cellphone business — Papa Electronics. | 他们把Charlie Niles的便利店转成 一家手机店 名叫爸爸电子 |
[20:09] | Cellphones? | 手机? |
[20:11] | And Myma has a warehouse in Seattle. | Myma在西雅图有个仓库 |
[20:14] | That’s where we lost contact with the pre-paid number that Reggie called. | 这就是我们在Reggie拨打的预付款号上 断掉线索的地方 |
[20:17] | Myma Industries — I assume that’s a shell company? | Myma公司 我觉得它只是个幌子? |
[20:21] | Any idea who owns it? | 老板是谁? |
[20:22] | His name… Is Marvin Evans. | 他名叫… Marvin Evans |
[20:25] | Now, not only does he like overpaying for convenience stores in gang territory, | 他不仅愿意多付钱买帮派领域内的便利店 |
[20:30] | but when I stopped by the mortuary listed on Charlie Niles’ death certificate, | 而且当我去停尸房 看Charlie Niles的死亡证明时 |
[20:35] | guess who covered the cost of the funeral. | 你猜是谁付了葬礼费 |
[20:37] | Marvin. Dead right. | – 完全正确 |
[20:39] | and does he come from the same neighborhood as the 110 Crips? | 噢 他是和110 Crips一个街区的? |
[20:42] | Grew up one block away from the Baylors’ house. | 在离Baylor家一个街区远的地方长大的 |
[20:44] | Now here’s the kicker. | 下面的比较有意思 |
[20:45] | This guy also seems to be something of a financial wizard. | 这家伙是个金融怪才 |
[20:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:49] | He put together Myma Industries, | 他创建了Myma公司 |
[20:50] | which owns 15 cell companies in California, Hawaii, and Nevada. | 拥有15家分公司 分布在加州 夏威夷 内华达 |
[20:54] | He lives in a pricey downtown condo, he’s got a 4,400-square-foot vacation home in Palm Springs, | 他住在一个高价市中心公寓 在棕榈泉拥有4400平方英尺的度假房 |
[21:00] | six cars, one of which is a Bentley, | 六辆车 有辆还是宾利 |
[21:02] | and he put all that together with cash he invested from buying and selling unclaimed luggage. | 他把那些跟投资买卖无人认领的东西 得来的钱放在一起了 |
[21:10] | Wise investor. Lots of money. | 很聪明的投资者 大把的钱 |
[21:12] | An interest in his old neighborhood. | 对老街区有感情 |
[21:14] | Sounds like a shot-caller to me. | 听起来像是幕后主使 |
[21:16] | Now listen — | 听着 |
[21:17] | this guy has excellent legal representation. | 这家伙有优秀的律师 |
[21:19] | I don’t think he’s gonna talk to you for very long. | 我觉得他不会跟你谈很久 |
[21:21] | I don’t need him to talk to me. I just need him to listen. | 我不需要他谈 听着就行了 |
[21:23] | And be out of his downtown condo for at least… | 他有多久不呆在他市中心的公寓… |
[21:29] | At least 30 minutes? | 嗯… 至少30分钟? |
[21:30] | 30 minutes?! | 30分钟?! |
[21:31] | He has dogs. | 他养了狗 |
[21:34] | Okay. Okay. I can…manage 30 minutes. | 好吧 30分钟我能…控制 |
[21:38] | Look, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:44] | Honestly, if it weren’t for you… | 老实说 要不是你… |
[21:45] | I don’t think I’d have a single soul on earth I could trust right now. | 我觉得我现在不会有人可以相信了 |
[21:50] | I really don’t. | 真没有了 |
[21:52] | I’m glad I finally became the kind of person people can count on. | 很高兴我终于变成别人能指望得上的人了 |
[21:58] | And I don’t know how much of a favor I am actually doing for you, | 我还不清楚自己实际上帮了你多少忙 |
[22:01] | because the second Marvin Evans shows up in your division, Goldman is gonna find out about it. | 因为Marvin Evans出现在你部门的那一刻 Goldman就会去找出原因 |
[22:06] | – Gosh, honey. – I hope you’re right. | 天啊 亲爱的 我希望你是对的 |
[22:12] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信这个 |
[22:13] | How could you set up an S.I.S. protection detail for Goldman without my permission? | 你们怎么能未经我允许 让特别调查组对Goldman进行保护? |
[22:17] | I didn’t order S.I.S. protection for anyone. | 我没让特别调查组进行保护 |
[22:20] | It’s surveillance only, and i requested it. | 仅仅是监视 是我要求的 |
[22:22] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[22:23] | I’m Chief of Police for now, and I have approval over this. Excuse me. | – 我现在是警局警长 我有权知道此事 – 打扰下 |
[22:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[22:27] | I have a very good explanation for what’s going on here. | 我这么做有充分的理由 |
[22:30] | And that would be? | 那是? |
[22:31] | Chief Johnson is about to meet with the man | Johnson警长要与那个 |
[22:33] | that she believes runs the 110 Crips, Marvin Evans. | 她认为是110 Crips幕后黑手的人 Marvin Evans会面 |
[22:36] | If, in my interview with Mr. Evans, | 如果 在我与Evans先生见面时 |
[22:38] | I inadvertently say something that puts Mr. Goldman in danger — | 不经意说出了对Goldman先生有危险的事 |
[22:41] | An S.I.S. detail will already be there to protect him. | 特别调查组会做好准备保护他 |
[22:44] | There will be no moment between the creation of a threat and the surveillance. | 那在威胁和监视之间就没空档 |
[22:48] | You know in advance that talking to this guy threatens Goldman’s life, | 你之前就知道跟这家伙谈话 会威胁到Goldman的生命 |
[22:52] | and you’re gonna go ahead and do it? | 你还继续去做? |
[22:53] | Why would you do that?! | 你为什么要这样做?! |
[22:54] | You said, “solve the murder, and then be aware of all the moving pieces.” | 你说的 “查出凶手 留意组里动静” |
[22:58] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就照你做的 |
[22:59] | If you have another plan, I’m open to suggestions. | 要是你有其他办法 我洗耳恭听 |
[23:02] | Come in! | 进来! |
[23:07] | Good morning, everyone. | 各位早安 |
[23:08] | Good morning, Lieutenant. What is it? | 早安 副队 什么事? |
[23:10] | A Marvin Evans is downstairs with his attorney — a Chinese guy. | 一个叫Marvin Evans的在楼下 和他的律师一起 一个中国人 |
[23:14] | He said you asked him to come in to talk to you. | 他说你让他进来跟你谈的 |
[23:16] | Flynn’s bringing them up. | Flynn正带他们上来 |
[23:17] | I told them interview room two. | 我告诉他们在2号审讯室 |
[23:18] | Great. Thank you. I’m coming with you. | 好的 谢谢 我就来 |
[23:32] | Okay, Chief, we’ve got a wire up and running on the disposable cellphone | 头儿 我们拿到了Reggie Moses从监狱给那台 |
[23:36] | that Reggie Moses called from San Quentin. | 一次性手机拨打的电话录音 |
[23:39] | And we’ve identified most of the prints from the car. | 车上的大部分指纹也已经确认身份 |
[23:41] | Yeah, it’s too much of a good thing, really. | 是的 真是太好了 |
[23:43] | There were at least 12 Crips in that Buick at one point or another that we know of. | 我们了解到至少有12名Crips的成员 曾进过那辆别克车 |
[23:47] | Yeah, we can bring them all in, find out who has an alibi for the time our victim was shot. | 是的 我们能把他们都叫来 找出案发时间谁有不在场证明 |
[23:51] | – We won’t have to do that. – Why not? | – 我们不需要这么做 – 为什么? |
[23:53] | Goldman’s gonna come back in and give us the names of those killers sometime today. | Goldman今天会回来告诉我们那些杀手名字 |
[23:57] | In the meantime, will you please make sure that everyone makes it into electronics? | 在此期间 你能确保每个人都能进入电子室? |
[24:00] | I want all of you watching this interview. | 我希望你们都看看这次审讯 |
[24:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:09] | Sanchez! | |
[24:11] | Tao! | |
[24:21] | Lieutenant, thank you. | 副队 谢谢 |
[24:23] | Mr. Evans, so nice to put a face to the voice. | Evans先生 很高兴能见到你本人 |
[24:26] | I’m Deputy Chief Johnson, and you must be Mr. Evans’ attorney. | 我是Johnson副警长 你一定是Evans先生的律师 |
[24:30] | – Tommy Wong Tommy Wong. Tommy Wong. | |
[24:31] | So nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们两位 |
[24:32] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[24:34] | Don’t thank us. | 不用谢我们 |
[24:35] | We have no intention of cooperating with you on anything. | 我们没有与你们合作的想法 |
[24:38] | Really? Then why did you come in? | 真的吗? 那你们来干嘛? |
[24:40] | You could have refused to cooperate over a cellphone. | 你能在电话上拒绝合作 |
[24:42] | You have enough of them. | 你完全可以这样做 |
[24:44] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:46] | We have far too many common interests for you to say you can’t cooperate with me. | 有太多共同利益能让你们不与我们合作 |
[24:51] | What common interests? | 什么共同利益? |
[24:52] | The murder of Charlie Niles and his grandson. | Charlie Niles和他孙子的谋杀案 |
[24:55] | That murder is solved, ma’am. | 谋杀已经解决了 |
[24:57] | I mean, you know who did it as well as me. | 我是说 你和我都知道是谁干的 |
[25:00] | Well, the case is closed, | 是的 案子是结束了 |
[25:01] | just like the caskets that you bought for the Niles’ funerals are closed. | 就像你买给Niles下葬的棺材一样盖棺定论了 |
[25:04] | And the deal that you made for the convenience store that Mr. Niles used to own is closed. | Niles的便利店的交易也结束了 |
[25:09] | But as we are both well aware… | 但是我们都很清楚… |
[25:13] | “closed” does not mean “over.” | “结束”并不意味着”完了” |
[25:15] | Well, it’s not over for you, maybe, but, um, it’s over for Turell. | 是的 或许对你来说还没完 但对Turell来说已经完了 |
[25:20] | He murdered Mr. Niles and his grandson, and now he’s dead. | 他杀害了Niles先生和他的孙子 况且他也死了 |
[25:26] | Well, that leaves us with the problem of who murdered Turell Baylor. | 但这留给我们个难题 谁杀了Turell Baylor |
[25:29] | Yeah, but who cares about that? | 是的 但谁会关心呢? |
[25:31] | – You? – Come on. | 你吗? 得了吧 |
[25:33] | You don’t care about that. | 你才不关心呢 |
[25:34] | As it turns out, Mr. Evans, I have to care about that, | 实际上 Evans先生 我是不得不关心 |
[25:37] | in much the same way you have to care about it. | 就像你也不得不关心一样 |
[25:40] | We also — both of us — | 我们俩 |
[25:42] | have to care about the murder of a young man by the name of James Turner — | 都关心一个交James Turner的年轻人的谋杀案 |
[25:46] | J-Rock to his friends. | J-Rock的朋友 |
[25:48] | We have no idea who this… J-Rock is. | 我们不清楚… J-Rock是谁 |
[25:50] | Maybe you don’t, but Mr. Evans does. | 或许你不知道 但Evans先生知道 |
[25:56] | Hello? – Hey, dawg. | – 你好? – 嘿 伙计 |
[25:58] | Saw my new lawyer today. | 今天见到了我的新律师 |
[26:00] | Peter Goldman. | |
[26:02] | Gonna file an appeal for me. | 今天见到我的新律师了 |
[26:04] | He has five investigators researching my case. | 他有五个调查员在研究我的案子 |
[26:07] | One of them talks too much. | 其中有一个话太多了 |
[26:11] | Thanks, man. Stay chill. | 谢了 哥们 保持谨慎 |
[26:14] | That’s Reggie Moses calling from San Quentin to a disposable cellphone… | 这是Reggie Moses在狱中 给一个一次性手机的电话 |
[26:18] | To a guy that sounds a lot like you. | 一个声音很像你的人 |
[26:22] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[26:24] | We traced that cell to a warehouse in Seattle owned by Myma Industries. | 我们查到电话是从西雅图一个仓库打出的 仓库归Myma公司所有 |
[26:28] | That connects it to you, sir. And Reggie’s new lawyer? | 这跟你有关 Reggie的新律师? |
[26:30] | Mr. Goldman? He was also friends with J-Rock. | Goldman先生? 他也是J-Rock的朋友 |
[26:34] | So? | 怎样? |
[26:34] | So, J-Rock gave Peter Goldman the names of everyone involved in the murder of Turell Baylor. | 就是说 是J-Rock把涉及谋杀Turell Baylor的 人员名单给Peter Goldman的 |
[26:43] | Reggie. The cellphone. Mr. Baylor. Mr. Niles. | Reggie 那个手机 Baylor先生 Niles先生 |
[26:46] | You and J-Rock had a lot in common for two people who never knew each other. | 对于互不相识的你和J-Rock两人来说 有太多共同点 (一切妥当 亲爱的) |
[26:54] | YOU’RE GOOD TO GO XXOO | |
[26:57] | At least, that’s what Mr. Goldman is implying. | 至少可以从Goldman先生的话中 听出这个意思 |
[27:00] | Is he wrong? | 他错了吗? |
[27:01] | Does the little list of names J-Rock gave Goldman mean nothing to you at all? | J-Rock给Goldman的人员名单 对你来说毫无意义吗? |
[27:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[27:06] | Or is it something on which the two of us might cooperate? | 可以说这是我们俩合作的条件吗? |
[27:14] | I meet a lot of people in my line of work. | 我干这行见了很多人 |
[27:17] | I’ll search my contacts, look at my e-mails. | 我会查看我的电话簿 我的邮件 |
[27:21] | Always want to help if I can. | 我很乐于助人 |
[27:25] | Tommy. | |
[27:28] | You should hear from me again, one way or another. | 不管怎样 我会给你答复的 |
[27:31] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[27:35] | Chief Johnson. | Johnson警长 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Well, that didn’t go very well, did it? | 呃… 进展不是很顺利吧? |
[27:42] | That all depends on what you think just happened. | 那就要取决于你怎么看了 |
[27:57] | This is beyond the pale, even for you… | 这是不合理的 就算是你们… |
[27:59] | You need to just calm down and tell us what has you so unnerved. | 请你冷静一下 告诉我们为什么你这么烦躁 |
[28:03] | She just laid me out to Marvin Evans, who is probably arranging a hit on me right now. | 她刚对Marvin Evans暴露了我的身份 他可能开始谋划要杀害我了 |
[28:09] | You know who Marvin Evans is? How surprising. | 你认识Marvin Evans吗? 太奇怪了 |
[28:10] | You never mentioned him before. | 你以前从未提过 |
[28:12] | I learned about Marvin Evans from Turell Baylor’s mother, | 我从Turell Baylor的母亲那听过 很多过关于Marvin Evans的事 |
[28:15] | who I represent. She’s the one who told me he put a contract out on Turell’s life. | 她告诉我是他下令杀死Turell的 |
[28:20] | Oh. So maybe you didn’t mention him to us before | 哦 你以前没跟我们提过他 |
[28:23] | because it would have been a mitigating factor in Chief Johnson’s favor. | 是因为这样会减小Johnson警长的劣势 |
[28:26] | If Marvin Evans paid to have Turell killed — | 如果Marvin Evans雇人来杀害Turell |
[28:29] | it…changes…nothing. | 这…不会…有任何改变 |
[28:32] | Chief Johnson still arranged the circumstances that led to the — | Johnson警长也是导致那次… |
[28:42] | I am not going to argue this case here today. | 我今天就不在这里讨论这件事了 |
[28:46] | Thanks to you people, Marvin Evans now knows I have the names of the people — | 就因为你们这些人 Marvin Evans现在知道我有那些人的名单了 |
[28:50] | You do have the names! | 你确实有名单! |
[28:52] | You sat there in my interview room, knowing full well who killed that witness of yours, | 在审讯室的时候 你坐在那里 明明很清楚是谁杀害了你的目击证人 |
[28:56] | and you refused to tell me! | 却不告诉我! |
[28:57] | I never actually said I didn’t possess the names! | 我没说过我没有名单! |
[29:00] | I said I didn’t have them, which is true! I have you on record — | – 我说我没有 那是真的! – 我有你的记录… |
[29:03] | they were on a list — on tape, denying that — | 在一个单子上…都录下来了 你还否认… |
[29:05] | you taped a pre-trial conference without my permission? | 你未经我的允许就对审前会议进行录像? |
[29:08] | It was not a pretrial conference. | 这不是审前会议 |
[29:10] | It was the interview of a material witness in a murder case! | 这是对谋杀案的重要证人进行的询问 |
[29:13] | I don’t care what you call it! | 我才不管你怎么说! |
[29:15] | J-Rock identified Turell Baylor’s murderers to you. | J-Rock告诉了你Turell Baylor案的杀人凶手 |
[29:20] | So let me tell you what will happen now. | 我现在就告诉你要干什么 |
[29:23] | You will give us that list of names. | 你把我们名单给我们 |
[29:29] | If it is written down and on your person, you will put it in my hand. | 如果是你自己写下来的话 交到我手上 |
[29:37] | Now! | 现在! |
[29:57] | So much for the conscience of the justice system. | 别再跟我谈什么司法制度的道德准则 |
[30:04] | “Ricky-Rock… | |
[30:06] | “C-Jazz… | |
[30:08] | Deloin, and Lil Bugsy.” | Deloin和Lil Bugsy” |
[30:10] | So, Chief, last year, after Turell died, C-Jazz and Deloin went to Vegas for three days. | 头儿 去年 在Turell死后 C-Jazz和Deloin去维加斯待了三天 |
[30:15] | Hotel bill — $6,000. | 酒店账单 6000美元 |
[30:18] | Okay. Ricky-Rock, who’s J-Rock’s brother — | 好的 Ricky-Rock J-Rock的哥哥 |
[30:22] | says a lot about these people — | 说了很多这些人的事 |
[30:24] | bought his mother a brand-new car. | 为他母亲买了一辆新车 |
[30:25] | And last night, after his brother was shot to death, booked a trip to New York. | 昨天晚上 在他弟弟被杀害之后 买了张去纽约的飞机票 |
[30:29] | Seven nights at the London, Chief. | 在伦敦待了7天 头儿 |
[30:30] | Reggie Moses had $10,000 put on his books by Lil Bugsy’s dad, a former 110. | Reggie Moses的账户上收到 Lil Bugsy父亲的一万美元 他曾是Crips的成员 |
[30:40] | uh, Lieutenant Provenza, would you please organize the takedown of these boys? | 呃 Provenza副队 能请你总结一下这些孩子的记录吗? |
[30:48] | – okay. – Uh, sure. | 呃 好的 当然 |
[30:51] | Okay. Um… | 好的 呃… |
[30:55] | All our suspects are out on parole. | 我们所有的嫌犯都获得假释了 |
[30:57] | Shocking, I know. | 不可思议吧 我知道 |
[30:59] | So we don’t need warrants to search their houses. | 那么我们就不需要房屋搜查令了 |
[31:01] | We’ll pick them up in separate cars. | 我们就分别用车把他们带过来 |
[31:03] | And — and if you can find any reasons to arrest their parents, their brothers or their sisters, | 还有…如果你们能找到什么借口 来逮捕他们的父母 兄弟或者姐妹 |
[31:08] | bring them in, too. | 把他们也带上 |
[31:09] | It’s time to stop playing patty-cake with these assholes. | 不用再和这些混蛋玩捉迷藏了 |
[31:21] | Chief. | 警长 |
[31:24] | Are you going where I think you’re going? | 你要去的地方跟我想的一样吗? |
[31:27] | I need to finish my conversation with Mr. Evans. | 我要去继续我跟Evans先生的谈话 |
[31:29] | Without back-up? | 不带保镖? |
[31:31] | You just sent out your entire squad. | 你刚把你的队员都派出去了 |
[31:34] | They can’t know. | 不能告诉他们 |
[31:42] | You’re not gonna try and arrest Marvin Evans by yourself, are you? | 你不会是想凭你一个人 就抓住Marvin Evans吧? |
[31:47] | I’m not gonna arrest him at all, Captain. | 我不是去逮捕他的 警监 |
[31:53] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[32:09] | Mr. Evans. | Evans先生 |
[32:12] | Sit! Sit! Sit. | 坐下! 坐下! 坐下 |
[32:14] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[32:15] | They probably smell my cat. | 它们可能嗅到我家猫咪的味道了 |
[32:18] | Or your gun. | 也许是你的枪 |
[32:20] | I-I was wondering if I might have a moment of your time. | 我…我只是在想能否借用你一点时间 |
[32:26] | Come on, boys. | 过来 小家伙们 |
[32:27] | Easy. | 放松 |
[32:41] | Oh, my. | 哦 天… |
[32:44] | You’re a long way from home. | 你离家很远 |
[32:47] | Not so far. | 不是太远 |
[32:51] | I can see my house from here. | 我从这里可以看见我家 |
[32:54] | Can I get you something to drink or something? | 你想喝什么还是? |
[32:55] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:58] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[33:02] | Don’t get excited. | 别紧张 |
[33:05] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[33:08] | But I don’t want you to hurt me, either. | 我也不希望你伤害我 |
[33:13] | And even though you gave me that nice warning today, you could still be wearing a wire. | 尽管你今天给了我善意的警告 但你还是有可能带了窃听器 |
[33:20] | So, yes, I am a long, long way from where I grew up. | 是的 我离我成长的地方非常非常远 |
[33:25] | But, uh… | 但是 呃… |
[33:27] | But that’s home. | 但那是家 |
[33:28] | This place? | 这个地方? |
[33:30] | It’s just an investment. | 只是一项投资 |
[33:32] | I’m all business now. | 我现在都忙着工作 |
[33:36] | Dope is over. | 不再吸毒了 |
[33:44] | You’re not reading me my rights, either? | 你也没有对我宣读权利? |
[33:46] | No. | 没有 |
[33:48] | So, what, are you an idiot? | 那这是什么意思 你发昏了吗? |
[33:50] | Or does that accent just make you sound like one? | 或者是那口音让你听出来是谁了? |
[33:52] | Going after the killers of Turell Baylor? | 追踪杀害Turell Baylor的凶手? |
[33:55] | You catch those guys, one of them might roll. | 你抓捕那些人 可能有人会更过分 |
[33:58] | You have to know that. | 你得知道 |
[34:00] | You’re in more trouble than I am. | 你的麻烦事比我多 |
[34:02] | Those boys didn’t kill Turell or J-Rock without permission, and that did not come from me. | 那些人未经许可不会杀害Turell和J-Rock 这不是我做的决定 |
[34:07] | J-Rock was about to expose you. Do you know that? | J-Rock打算对付你 你知道吗? |
[34:09] | You’re treating him like a victim, but J-Rock was about to make a victim out of you. | 你觉得他是受害者 而他却准备把你变成受害者 |
[34:14] | I have no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[34:15] | Goldman breathing down my neck — | Goldman在我耳边说了… |
[34:17] | if I don’t seriously investigate J-Rock’s murder, I could end up looking even worse. | 如果我不认真调查J-Rock的凶手 结果将会更糟 |
[34:21] | Besides, you didn’t off J-Rock for me. | 而且你也不是因为我才要杀J-Rock |
[34:24] | He was ratting out his friends, any of whom could have turned on you any minute. | 他背叛了他的朋友 任何一个人都可能帮你卖命 |
[34:27] | You’re the one who said we had common interests. | 是你说我们有共同利益的 |
[34:29] | Only because you ordered a hit on Turell Baylor. | 就是因为你雇人杀害Turell Baylor |
[34:33] | That’s when all my trouble started. | 那就是我麻烦的始端 |
[34:34] | Oh. So, tell me. | 哦 那么 你告诉我 |
[34:36] | What do you think should have happened to Turell? | 你觉得Turell应该接受怎样的惩罚? |
[34:39] | He shot Charlie Niles to death and his little grandson over a beer. | 他喝醉开枪打死了 Charlie Niles还有他的孙子 |
[34:45] | You wanted him to walk? | 你还希望他活着吗? |
[34:46] | Now, I know you didn’t want that because of how you let him go. | 现在我知道你不想这样 因为你是那样放他走的 |
[34:52] | See, you knew Turell had to die as much as I did. | 看吧 你和我一样认为Turell必须死 |
[34:56] | And what about his twin brother, Ty? Huh? | 那他的双胞胎兄弟Ty呢? 嗯? |
[34:59] | Home on leave from Afghanistan. | 从阿富汗归来休假 |
[35:01] | Shot to death in a parking lot with two other army rangers just because looked like Turell? | 在停车场被枪杀 还有另外俩名骑兵 就因为长得像Turell吗? |
[35:07] | Ty and his friends — | Ty和他的朋友 |
[35:08] | did they deserve to die | 他们也该死吗 |
[35:09] | because of what happened to Charlie Niles? | 因为Charlie Niles的死? |
[35:11] | Don’t talk to me about Charlie Niles. | 别跟我提Charlie Niles |
[35:12] | Okay? You don’t know nothing about Charlie Niles. | 好吗? 你对Charlie Niles一无所知 |
[35:15] | I mean, in a place where you had to steal to pay for baby’s diapers… | 我是说 在那个时候 你得靠偷东西来付钱买尿布… |
[35:18] | He gave them away. | 他送给我们 |
[35:20] | When we didn’t know if there was gonna be food on the table in the morning, that old man — | 在我们不知道明天早上 是否有饭吃的时候 那个老头… |
[35:28] | That old man helped us survive. | 是那个老头让我们活了下来 |
[35:33] | And not just me, either — | 而且不只是我… |
[35:35] | but my mother, my friends, our neighbors. | 还有我母亲 我的朋友 我的邻居 |
[35:41] | And what did you people do when Charlie got shot dead? | Charlie被杀之后 你们又做了些什么? |
[35:46] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[35:50] | Everything that happened after that — | 在那之后发生的一切 |
[35:53] | J-Rock, Ty, them soldiers — everything — | J-Rock Ty 那些士兵…一切… |
[35:56] | it happened because you people didn’t give a damn about Charlie Niles! | 发生的这一切都是因为你们这些人 没有给Charlie Niles任何交代! |
[36:01] | And I wonder if Charlie would be proud of how you paid him back — killing all those people. | Charlie要是知道你杀掉所有人来报答他 会不会感到骄傲 |
[36:09] | Is that what Charlie would have wanted? | 这些是Charlie所希望的吗? |
[36:14] | I told you — don’t talk to me about Charlie. | 我警告你 别跟我提Charlie |
[36:20] | Now get up. | 现在你给我站起来 |
[36:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:27] | You’re leaving. | 现在你就给我离开 |
[36:30] | And you are going to stay out of my way while I finish up our “common interests.” | 你离我远远的 等我解决了我们的”共同利益” |
[36:36] | Reggie’s in prison for the mistakes he’s made, | Reggie因为自己的过失蹲监狱 |
[36:38] | Turell and J-Rock are dead, and when Goldman is gone — | Turell和J-Rock死了只要Goldman也没了… |
[36:40] | as you pointed out, is necessary for both of us — | 正如你所说 对我们俩都有利 |
[36:45] | then our little partnership will end. | 那时我们的合作关系就结束了 |
[36:55] | You don’t have to thank me later. | 你也不用感谢我 |
[37:00] | Just don’t come back. | 别再回来 |
[37:02] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[37:03] | FBI! Against the wall! | FBI! 站着别动! |
[37:15] | Well, we’ve made all our arrests. | 嗯 都逮捕归案了 |
[37:17] | And Ricky-Rock is a-talking. | Ricky-Rock很多话 |
[37:19] | He’s also left-handed, Chief. | 他还是左撇子 头儿 |
[37:21] | Ricky-Rock shot his own brother in the back? | Ricky-Rock在后座开枪打死了自己的弟弟? |
[37:24] | it’s probably why he wasn’t surprised by the notification. | 可能这就是为什么他对死亡通知并不吃惊 |
[37:27] | Yeah, when the boys found out that the FBI had established a wire in Marvin’s condo, | 是的 当那些人得知FBI 对Marvin的公寓进行窃听以后 |
[37:32] | it was like a competition to see who could get their story out before he made his own deal. | 就像是在比赛 看谁在他决定做交易之前 先交代清自己的罪行 |
[37:35] | Well… | 呃… |
[37:36] | No one can say we didn’t follow up on Turell Baylor, | 没人会说我们没有追查 Turell Baylor的谋杀案了 |
[37:40] | all the way to the bitter end. | 一路苦战 总算有了了结 |
[37:42] | Well, not so bitter, though we are at the end of things, finally. | 也没那么苦啦 不过我们的确了结了一些事 |
[37:46] | Okay. Pardon me, gentlemen. | 好的 失陪一下 先生们 |
[37:52] | Chief Johnson, this agreement is really beneficial to all parties involved. | Johnson警长 这份协议对大家都很有利 |
[37:58] | I don’t know that you even need to read it. | 我觉得你们都不用看了 |
[38:00] | Oh, I think she does. | 哦 我觉得她该看一下 |
[38:02] | Well, she can if she wants to, but she’s been dropped from the suit. | 是的 她想的话 但是针对她的指控已经撤销了 |
[38:06] | I have? | 是真的吗? |
[38:07] | Yes, you have. | 是的 |
[38:09] | And the good people of Los Angeles will be paying Mr. Goldman a million-dollar assessment. | 洛杉矶的好市民 预计会付给Goldman先生一百万美元 |
[38:13] | Which won’t even cover my expenses. | 这都不够我花的 |
[38:16] | Oh, what about clearing my name in court? | 哦 那如果在法庭上澄清我的嫌疑呢? |
[38:18] | Look, listen — | 这样的 听着… |
[38:20] | I know this is maybe not everything you were hoping for, | 我知道这可能不是你所希望的 |
[38:23] | but you’re off the hook for any damages. | 但是你避免了任何可能存在的损失 |
[38:27] | Well, I-I don’t care what the city or the department decides, | 呃 我不管政府或者警局是怎么决定的 |
[38:30] | I don’t agree with this. | 我不同意这样做 |
[38:32] | Well, it doesn’t matter whether you agree or not, dear. | 呃 你同不同意没有关系 亲爱的 |
[38:35] | You’re no longer being sued, so we can settle without you. | 你再也不会被起诉了 所以我们不需要你也可以自己解决 |
[38:38] | And in return, we’re agreeing not to bring charges | 作为回报 我们同意不对 |
[38:41] | of misconduct against Peter here, | Peter的失职行为进行指控 |
[38:42] | or working to have his law license revoked or causing him any number of the 10,000 | 或是取消他的律师执照 又或是上万个法律问题 |
[38:48] | perfectly legal problems I’d just love to throw his way. | 我都愿意不再追究 |
[38:52] | “The Johnson rule”? | “Johnson条例”? |
[38:54] | What the hell is that?! | 这他妈的怎么回事?! |
[38:56] | Oh, didn’t they tell you? | 哦 他们没告诉你吗? |
[38:58] | To satisfy my concerns, and those of my clients, | 为了解除我的顾虑 还有我那些客户的 |
[39:01] | and to make sure that they don’t re-file using other legal representation, | 保证他们不会再找其他律师提出起诉 |
[39:05] | your attorney and the Chief of Police — – All right, shut up! | – 你们律师 还有警局警长… – 好吧 闭嘴! |
[39:10] | The Johnson rule is essentially — | Johnson条例基本上… |
[39:13] | it’s a silly, obvious special order that Goldman wants that says | 明显是一个愚蠢的特别指令 Goldman想用这说明 |
[39:18] | the L.A.P.D. cannot knowingly release a suspect or witness into a hostile or dangerous environment. | 洛杉矶警察局不会故意释放一名疑犯 或者将目击者置于危险环境下 |
[39:26] | it’s no big deal. | 这 这没什么大不了 |
[39:30] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么可以允许发生这种情况? |
[39:31] | Putting my — my name on a special order like this makes it sound like I did something wrong! | 把我…我的的名字写在这样的特别指令上 就好像我做坏事了一样! |
[39:36] | I just solved the murder that I was accused of planning. | 我只是解决了我被指控参与谋划的凶杀案 |
[39:38] | How could you let this happen?! | 你怎么可以允许发生这种情况?! |
[39:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:40] | I just saved you from a civil rights action | 我才帮你从一项民事诉讼中脱身 |
[39:43] | that could have cost you your career and everything you own. | 那本会影响到你的事业以及你拥有的一切 |
[39:46] | And this is the thanks I get? | 这就是你给我的感谢吗? |
[39:47] | No, no, no. Here’s the thanks you get. | 不 不 不 这才是对你的感谢 |
[39:49] | You’re fired! | 你被炒鱿鱼了! |
[39:50] | And if it’s no big deal, why not call it the Pope rule? | 如果这没什么大不了 为什么不叫Pope条例? |
[39:53] | Or — or — or the Raydor rule? | 或 或 或者Raydor条例? |
[39:55] | It’s disgraceful! | 这是羞辱! |
[39:57] | You’re selling me out! | 你把我卖了! |
[40:05] | What did I tell you? | 我是怎么跟你说的? |
[40:06] | My God. The ingratitude. | 上帝 真是忘恩负义 |
[40:09] | It’s shocking, isn’t it? | 真是可怕 对吧? |
[40:10] | All right, you… | 好吧 你… |
[40:12] | Seriously, shut up. | 严重警告 给我闭嘴 |
[40:17] | Chief… | 警长… |
[40:18] | Don’t talk to me right now. | 现在不要跟我说话 |
[40:20] | I know you wrote “refused” on the settlement. | 我知道你在协议上写了”拒绝” |
[40:22] | I know it’s not your fault, but I just don’t want to talk about it right now. | 我知道这不是你的错 但是我现在不想谈这件事 |
[40:25] | Don’t talk, then. Listen. | 不讨论 那么 你就听我说 |
[40:27] | I know this didn’t end the way we wanted, but right now, | 我知道这不是我们想要的结局 但是现在 |
[40:30] | considering the list of suspects he gave us, there is a chance | 考虑到他提供了嫌疑人名单 这个时候 |
[40:32] | that Peter Goldman will be in danger the moment he leaves this building. | Peter Goldman一旦离开这里 他就会处于危险之中 |
[40:38] | So what do you want me to do about that? | 那你希望我做什么? |
[40:45] | So… | 那么… |
[40:47] | Ask Goldman to reveal his leak inside of Major Crimes nicely. | 让Goldman说出是谁透露了 重案组的内部信息 |
[40:51] | And if he refuses, well… | 如果他拒绝 那么… |
[40:55] | Order him protection whether he likes it or not. | 给他提供保护 不管他愿不愿意 |
[40:58] | That is the right and honorable thing to do. | 这样做是对的 很让人敬佩 |
[41:00] | It’s “the Johnson rule,” Captain. | 那可是”Johnson条例” 警监 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |