时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 请你对上帝发誓 |
[00:04] | and nothing but the truth,so help you God? | 所述之言纯属实言并且无任何隐瞒 |
[00:06] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[00:08] | Would you please state and spell your name | 请说出您的名字 拼写 |
[00:09] | and give your occupation? | 和您的职业 |
[00:10] | 罪案终结 | |
[00:11] | Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 布兰达・雷・强生 |
[00:12] | B-r-e-n-d-a | B-r-e-n-d-a. |
[00:13] | L-e-i-g-h | L-e-i-g-h. |
[00:14] | J-o-h-n-s-o-n | J-o-h-n-s-o-n. |
[00:16] | Deputy chief L.A.P.D., major crimes division. | 洛杉矶警察局副局长 重案组 |
[00:23] | Ms. Baldwin. Direct? | 鲍尔温女士 请发问 |
[00:26] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢您 法官大人 |
[00:28] | Good morning, Chief Johnson. | 上午好 强生局长 |
[00:35] | 连环强奸犯 乔治・哈里斯 | |
[00:36] | You may think you’re walking away from this a free man, | 你以为自己能逍遥法外吗 |
[00:38] | but I assure you, you are in more trouble | 我告诉你 你根本不知道 |
[00:39] | than you could possibly imagine. | 自己惹了多大的麻烦 |
[00:41] | I hope that’s not a threat. | 你在威胁我吗 |
[00:42] | – I know the women you raped – I don’t know… | -我知道你强奸了那姑娘 -我不知道 |
[00:43] | – and the woman you murdered. – What you’re talking about. | – 你杀了她 -你在胡说些什么 |
[00:50] | What is it you hope to accomplish? | 你到底想怎样 |
[00:51] | To see you on trial for murder, Mr. Stroh. | 让你因为谋杀而上法庭受审 斯特罗先生 |
[00:54] | Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[00:55] | Yes. | 在 |
[00:57] | Good morning. | 上午好 |
[00:58] | Chief Johnson, on the morning of Feburary 15th of this year, | 强生局长 在今年2月15日上午 |
[01:01] | while major crimes was covering for Hollywood homicide, | 重案组正在替好莱坞凶案组当班 |
[01:04] | were you called to room 116 | 您是否被叫至位于日落大道的 |
[01:06] | – of the Crystal Motel on Sunset Boulevard? – I was. | -水晶汽车旅馆116房 -是 |
[01:09] | And can you tell the court what you discovered in the room | 您能否向法庭呈述一下 登记于本案被告 |
[01:11] | registered to the defendant, George Harris? | 乔治・哈里斯的房间里发生了什么事情 |
[01:14] | I found the dead body of Gwennyth Adler. | 我发现了格温妮丝・阿德勒的尸体 |
[01:21] | People’s exhibit 34-B. | 这是受害者照片 |
[01:30] | That’s a nasty bruise above her eye. | 她的眼睛上方有严重的瘀伤 |
[01:33] | Not nasty enough to kill her. | 也没严重到能要了她的命 |
[01:34] | How’d she die? | 死因是什么 |
[01:35] | Not sure, but it didn’t happen very long ago — | 还不清楚 但时间不久 |
[01:37] | Maybe five, six hours? | 死亡时间可能是五六个小时前 |
[01:40] | Chief, the housekeeper started her shift at 6:00 A.M., | 头儿 保洁员6点钟开始查房 |
[01:43] | noticed the front door of the room slightly open. | 她注意到房门开了一条缝 |
[01:45] | When she went to close it, she saw the body and called 911. | 过来关门 发现了尸体 然后报警 |
[01:48] | I don’t see any luggage. | 没有发现行李 |
[01:50] | Doesn’t look like she was planning a long stay. | 看起来她没打算呆很久 |
[01:51] | Well, Crystal Motel clientele | 这个嘛 住在水晶汽车旅馆的房客 |
[01:53] | typically don’t need a room more than an hour. | 一般都呆不过一个小时 |
[01:55] | Yeah, but her blouse is ripped. | 是啊 但是她的衬衫被撕破了 |
[01:57] | Her jeans are torn. | 牛仔裤也撕开了 |
[01:58] | I mean, wouldn’t a prostitute take better care of her clothes? | 如果是妓女的话应该不会把衣服弄成这样吧 |
[02:00] | Well, if she was a hooker, she wasn’t a pro. | 如果她真是妓女 那也太不专业了 |
[02:03] | There’s a wallet, driver’s license, credit card, some cash, | 里面有钱包 驾照 信用卡 一些现金 |
[02:06] | and a work I.D. — Gwennyth Adler. | 还有工作证 她叫格温妮丝・阿德勒 |
[02:09] | She was a nurse at St. Leo’s Children’s Hospital. | 她是圣利奥儿童医院的护士 |
[02:12] | She’s got a receipt here | 我这里有张卡尔弗城 |
[02:13] | from Stella’s Nightclub over in Culver City — | 斯特拉夜总会的收据 |
[02:15] | 10:32 P.M. Last night. | 时间是昨晚10:32 |
[02:18] | One drink on her tab. | 买了一杯饮料 |
[02:19] | That’s kind of sad. | 真让人难过 |
[02:21] | Yesterday was Valentine’s, and she went out alone? | 昨天是情人节 她却只能一个人出去玩 |
[02:23] | Looking for Mr. Goodbar. | 想找一个泡吧好男人 |
[02:25] | Maybe she found him. | 说不定真遇到了 |
[02:26] | I did, too, chief. His name’s George Harris. | 头儿 我也有发现 乔治・哈里斯 |
[02:29] | The manager said he signed in last night around 10:00 P.M. | 经理说他是昨晚10点左右登记入住的 |
[02:32] | requesting two room keys. | 要了两张房卡 |
[02:33] | – Two keys? – Two. | -两张房卡 -两张 |
[02:35] | Using his driver’s license and a $100 cash deposit, | 登记的驾照 押金是100元现金 |
[02:38] | which he hasn’t come back to claim. | 但没有要求返还押金 |
[02:40] | And we have his driver’s license right here. | 我们还发现了他的驾照 |
[02:42] | Yeah, but he got the room at 10:00 P.M. | 是啊 但他是10点钟入住的 |
[02:44] | Gwennyth was still at the club after that. | 格温妮丝那会儿还在酒吧呢 |
[02:46] | So Harris books the room, | 哈里斯订了这间房子 |
[02:47] | planning — or hoping, maybe — to bring someone back here. | 打算 或者说希望带人过来 |
[02:50] | Lieutenant, did the manager remember | 队长 经理见过格温妮丝 |
[02:51] | seeing Gwennyth and Mr. Harris together? | 和哈里斯先生一起出现过吗 |
[02:53] | No. | 没有 |
[02:54] | But I ran Harris up. | 但是我查过了哈里斯 |
[02:56] | 12 months ago, he was arrested for rape. | 12个月前他因为强奸罪而被逮捕 |
[02:59] | The D.A. dropped the charges, never went to trial. | 当时检察官放弃了起诉 此案没有上庭 |
[03:01] | Oh, and the manager said Harris was driving a cab. | 经理说哈里斯开的是辆出租车 |
[03:04] | Oh, convenient — book a room and then troll the neighborhood | 真方便 订房后可以在附近闲逛 |
[03:08] | looking for drunk girls coming out of bars. | 到处寻找从酒吧出来的醉醺醺的女孩子 |
[03:10] | But he asked for two room keys. Why two? | 但他要了两张房卡 为什么要两张 |
[03:12] | It was his partner who raped those women. | 是他的搭档强奸了那些女人 |
[03:14] | Philip 斯特罗 | |
[03:16] | Maybe he had a partner. | 他可能有个搭档 |
[03:18] | Ah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. | 咱们先别想这么多 |
[03:20] | Detective Sanchez, I want a want out on Mr. Harris. | 桑切斯警探 把哈里斯先生带过来 |
[03:22] | I want to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[03:23] | Lieutenant, find out everything you can | 队长 找出有关他上次被捕的 |
[03:24] | about his previous arrest. | 所有相关资料 |
[03:25] | Detective Gabriel, please speak to the employees | 加布里埃尔警探 请跟斯特拉夜总会 |
[03:28] | on duty at Stella’s last night. | 昨晚当值的所有员工谈谈 |
[03:30] | See if anyone remembers Gwennyth | 看看有没有人还记得格温妮丝 |
[03:32] | or saw her with Mr. Harris. | 或者看见她和哈里斯一起 |
[03:34] | Maybe he’s the type of cabbie that liked to drink and drive. | 说不定他是那种喜欢酒后驾车的出租车司机 |
[03:37] | – Kendall — – You want a rape kit. | -肯德尔 -你要性侵检查 |
[03:38] | I do. I also want to know how she died. | 没错 还得告诉我她的死因 |
[03:40] | That’s a good question. | 问题很好 |
[03:42] | 26-year-old female in otherwise perfect health. | 26岁 女性 健康状况良好 |
[03:45] | No severe trauma. | 未发现严重外伤 |
[03:46] | It screams overdose, but I won’t be able to tell you for certain | 可能是毒品过量 但在检测结果出来前 |
[03:48] | until I look at the tox screen. | 我没法告诉你确切的死因 |
[03:50] | What about these bruises on her arms and her head? | 她手臂上和头上的那些瘀伤呢 |
[03:52] | Don’t look like signs of assault. | 看起来不像是因为攻击造成的 |
[03:55] | More like, I don’t know, she was…handled, maybe? | 我不清楚 更像是被人移动过 |
[03:59] | Like she passed out and someone could have helped her up? | 可能她晕过去了 有人曾经扶过她 |
[04:01] | – More like dragged her into position. – Her shoes looked fine. | -更像是把她拖到一个地方 -她的鞋子没事啊 |
[04:04] | Well, they could have been pulled off of her, | 有可能当时鞋子与衣服一起 |
[04:05] | along with her clothes, | 被脱了下来 |
[04:06] | because I also found semen on her neck and stomach. | 因为我还在她的脖子和肚皮上发现了精液 |
[04:09] | So, I’m guessing she was drugged and raped. | 因此 我猜她被下了药 然后遭到强奸 |
[04:12] | Objection! | 反对 |
[04:13] | Ms. Baldwin has not presented any evidence of rape. | 鲍尔温女士没有出示任何关于强奸的证据 |
[04:16] | My client admitted to consensual sex, | 我的委托人承认他们俩有过自愿性行为 |
[04:18] | and at the time, the coroner found no proof of drugs. | 此外 验尸官并未发现药物痕迹 |
[04:20] | The pathologist’s report | 病理报告 |
[04:22] | has already been entered into evidence without objection, | 被列入呈堂证据不存在任何异议 |
[04:25] | and Dr. Morales found rohypnol in Ms. Adler’s blood. | 莫拉斯医生还在阿德勒的血液中发现了洛喜普诺 |
[04:28] | He could not, however, | 尽管如此 他也无法证实 |
[04:29] | testify as to how the drug was administered, | 药物为何会进入被害者体内 |
[04:31] | and neither can anyone else. | 没人能够证实 |
[04:33] | Rohypnol is called “The date rape drug” for a reason. | 洛喜普诺不是无缘无故被称为”迷奸药”的 |
[04:36] | Objection. Your honor, please. | 法官大人 我反对 |
[04:38] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[04:39] | Sidebar, up here. | 双方律师请上前 |
[04:46] | This is the sixth time I’ve had to object to the manner | 这是我第六次因为克莱尔的出格言辞 |
[04:48] | in which Claire strays from the boundaries you laid out. | 而不得不进行反对 |
[04:50] | Your honor, I’m trying to establish that Miss Adler | 法官大人 我只是试图想向陪审团说明 |
[04:53] | was unable to give consent in her drugged state, | 阿德勒小姐在摄入迷奸药后无法同意进行性行为 |
[04:55] | which is the precondition for rape. | 而这正是将此案立为强奸案的大前提 |
[04:57] | And I am warning you, Claire, stick to the evidence. | 我现在警告你 克莱尔 着眼于证据 |
[05:01] | What is the name of your partner? | 你搭档的名字叫什么 |
[05:03] | It’s my lawyer. It’s Mr. Stroh. | 是我的律师 斯特罗先生 |
[05:06] | I promise you my objections | 我告诉你 我的反对 |
[05:09] | will end up much worse than his. | 其后果可比他的严重多了 |
[05:15] | I will hunt relentlessly to tie you to these crimes | 我会盯死你 将你绳之于法 |
[05:18] | until the day you die. | 直到你死的那天 |
[05:24] | Chief Johnson, I’m rephrasing the question. | 强生局长 我现在换一种方式呈述问题 |
[05:28] | Based on your years of experience, | 基于您多年的办案经验 |
[05:30] | the evidence collected at the motel, | 汽车旅馆现场收集到的证据 |
[05:32] | and the preliminary autopsy report, | 和初步的验尸报告 |
[05:35] | what kind of investigation were you conducting? | 您认为您现在引导的是什么类型的调查 |
[05:37] | The circumstances led me to believe | 综上所述 我认为 |
[05:38] | that Gwennyth Adler had been murdered. | 格温妮丝・阿德勒是被谋杀的 |
[05:40] | And why were you so interested in talking to the defendant? | 那您为什么非常希望跟被告进行交谈 |
[05:43] | He seemed to be the last person to have seen her alive. | 他可能是最后一个见她活着的人 |
[05:47] | Also, he’d run off and left his driver’s license behind. | 此外 他逃跑了 把驾照丢在了现场 |
[05:49] | I didn’t want him driving around without it. | 我可不想让他不拿驾照开车到处晃 |
[05:52] | Yes, lieutenant Provenza. Any progress? | 你好 普罗文茨队长 有什么进展吗 |
[05:54] | 嫌疑犯 乔治・哈里斯 | |
[05:54] | Well, no luck finding Harris. | 没找到哈里斯 |
[05:56] | Sanchez parked two uniforms outside his house, | 桑切斯派了两名警察守在他门外 |
[06:00] | But he hasn’t shown up. | 但目前为止还没发现他 |
[06:01] | Well, he can’t disappear forever. | 他不可能永远消失 |
[06:02] | Well, he may want to. | 他可能有这想法 |
[06:04] | You remember Harris’ previous arrest for rape? | 你还记得先前哈里斯因为强奸而被逮捕吗 |
[06:08] | Well, exact same scenario. | 场景重现了 |
[06:11] | Woman woke up in a motel room | 女子在汽车旅馆醒来 |
[06:12] | and realized that she’d been sexually assaulted. | 发现自己被性侵犯了 |
[06:15] | Rape kit came back with a DNA match to Harris | 犯人留下的其中一组DNA与哈里斯的相同 |
[06:18] | and a second unidentified assailant. | 还有一组没有确认身份 |
[06:20] | That’s why he asked for two keys to the motel room. | 这就是他要两把钥匙的原因 |
[06:22] | He had a partner. | 还有个同伙 |
[06:23] | Yeah, now, the previous victim — | 对 上一个被害人 |
[06:26] | her name’s Natalie Gilbert, | 名叫娜塔莉・吉尔伯特 |
[06:28] | claimed that she “Came to” during the second assault. | 她在第二个嫌犯做案时恢复意识了 |
[06:31] | Identified Harris, said she might be able to do the same | 她认出了哈里斯 也有可能 |
[06:34] | for his partner in a line-up. | 在几个嫌犯中指认出他的同伙 |
[06:35] | So why was he let go? | 那他为什么逃过了罪责 |
[06:37] | Okay, Chief. | 头儿 |
[06:38] | Just got off the phone with the D.A.’s office. | 刚跟地方检察官通过电话 |
[06:40] | Before they could get to court, Ms. Gilbert disappeared. | 在出庭之前 吉尔伯特女士失踪了 |
[06:43] | They couldn’t prosecute the rape case without the victim. | 没有被害人 案件就无法审理 |
[06:46] | So all charges against Harris were dropped, | 所有对哈里斯和他同伙的指控 |
[06:48] | along with the search for his partner. | 都被撤销了 |
[06:50] | Oh, and get this, Chief. | 还有一点 头儿 |
[06:51] | Guess who represented Harris in his first rape case? | 猜猜谁是哈里斯第一次犯案时的代理律师 |
[06:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:56] | Hold on to your hat. | 做好心理准备 |
[06:58] | – Phillip Stroh. – Phillip Stroh. | -菲利普・斯特罗 -菲利普・斯特罗 |
[07:00] | What?! Why’d you tell her that?! | 干嘛 为什么告诉她 |
[07:01] | What? She’s going to find that out! | 怎么了 她迟早会发现的 |
[07:02] | Don’t tell her things like that on the phone! | 别跟她在电话里说这种事 |
[07:05] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[07:06] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[07:07] | Phillip Stroh defended Harris? | 菲利普・斯特罗给哈里斯辩护 |
[07:09] | Now, Chief, there is absolutely no proof | 头儿 现在还没有明确证据表明 |
[07:11] | that Stroh is the second rapist. | 斯特罗是第二个嫌犯 |
[07:14] | You know that he was always very careful | 你知道他向来行事谨慎 |
[07:18] | not to leave any DNA behind. | 不会留下DNA |
[07:21] | Plus the fact | 另外 |
[07:22] | he specializes in representing sex-crime defendants. | 他专打强奸案的官司 很有一套 |
[07:25] | Yes, I know. I remember. | 我知道 我都记得 |
[07:28] | – He said it gave purpose to his life. – It gives purpose to my life. | -他说这是他生存的意义 -这是我生存的意义 |
[07:31] | If he defended Harris in his first case, | 如果哈里斯第一次官司是他打的 |
[07:33] | the he probably knows where he is now. | 那他应该知道他的下落 |
[07:36] | And I know how to find Stroh. | 而我知道哪能找到斯特罗 |
[07:42] | Damn it, Chief. | 我靠 头儿 |
[07:43] | How long you been tracking Stroh’s car with a GPS marker? | 你用定位仪追踪斯特罗有多久了 |
[07:46] | Since the day after the Johnson rule went into effect. | 自强生法则实施之日起 |
[07:49] | Don’t worry. I have a warrant. | 别担心 我有授权令 |
[07:51] | And look — there’s Stroh’s car and the suspect’s taxi. | 你看 那是斯特罗的车和嫌犯的出租车 |
[07:55] | They’re here, together. | 他俩都在这 |
[07:57] | Pope know about this? | 保罗知情吗 |
[08:00] | I’ll take that as a “No.” | 看你这意思是不知道 |
[08:17] | George Harris, I’d like you to meet | 乔治・哈里斯 给你引见一下 |
[08:18] | Deputy Chief Johnson of the L.A.P.D. | 这位是洛杉矶警局副局长 强生 |
[08:22] | – Don’t run, George. – Hey, get over here! | -乔治 别跑 -给我过来 |
[08:27] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:29] | He’s not the brightest guy on earth. | 他不是什么聪明人 |
[08:32] | Mr. Stroh. | 斯特罗先生 |
[08:33] | Consorting with rape suspects, as usual? | 一如往常 跟强奸犯来往 |
[08:37] | Your suspects are my clients. | 你的嫌疑人是我的客户 |
[08:39] | And sex isn’t always rape. | 而且发生性关系不代表就是强奸 |
[08:41] | Murder ups the stakes a little. | 可是发生命案就能说明问题了 |
[08:44] | And DNA can be very helpful in court. | 而且在法庭上DNA可是力证 |
[08:48] | If you have a sample, yes. | 如果你有样本的话 的确 |
[08:50] | Here, let me help you with that. | 给 帮我收拾一下 |
[09:08] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 |
[09:10] | Yes, Captain. I’m sorry. | 队长 抱歉 |
[09:12] | I understand you apprehended your suspect | 我知道你抓嫌犯的时候 |
[09:14] | when he was with Phillip Stroh? | 他跟菲利普・斯特罗在一起 |
[09:16] | Yes, and now Mr. Harris, the raping taxi driver, | 对 现在哈里斯 就是那个开出租的嫌犯 |
[09:18] | won’t even talk to us. | 嘴巴严得很 |
[09:20] | Phillip Stroh was part of the federal lawsuit against you. | 你之前的官司菲利普・斯特罗也有份儿起诉 |
[09:23] | I am still unable to prove who the leak is in your division. | 而我还是没法确认你部门里的内鬼是谁 |
[09:26] | Tread lightly. | 你要万事小心 |
[09:27] | The federal lawsuit is settled. Goldman is ancient history. | 联邦法院的官司解决了 高德曼已经成为历史 |
[09:31] | Who’s the leak gonna have left to inform, you? | 内鬼能给谁通风报信啊 你吗 |
[09:35] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 要是那样就好了 |
[09:43] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[09:46] | Uh, Chief, this is Tommy, the doorman at Stella’s, | 头儿 这位是汤米・斯特拉吧的门卫 |
[09:49] | where our victim went out last night. | 就是昨晚被害人出入的那家酒吧 |
[09:50] | And this is Charlie. He tended bar. | 这位是查理 他是酒保 |
[09:52] | Gentlemen. | 二位好 |
[09:53] | They both identified Mr. Harris as the taxicab driver | 他俩都认出哈里斯就是昨晚 |
[09:55] | who picked up Gwennyth Adler from the club last night. | 把格温妮丝・阿德勒从酒吧接走的司机 |
[09:58] | Y’all are certain? | 确定吗 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I had to help him get the girl inside the cab. | 对 我还帮他把那女孩扶上车了 |
[10:00] | How was she? | 她当时什么状态 |
[10:02] | For sure, she was too drunk to drive, | 可以肯定的是 醉成那样开不了车 |
[10:04] | but I’ve seen worse. | 但我见过醉得更厉害的 |
[10:05] | – And who called for her ride? – Probably no one. | -谁帮她打电话叫的车 -好像没人 |
[10:07] | I mean, it’s pretty common for cabs to line up outside the bar. | 通常出租车都会在酒吧外面排队等客 |
[10:11] | Did either of you see Mr. Harris and Gwennyth | 你俩有没有谁看见昨晚哈里斯和格温妮丝 |
[10:13] | inside the bar together last night? | 同时出现在酒吧里 |
[10:16] | The girl went in, | 那个女孩进来了 |
[10:16] | but I don’t remember the cab driver going inside. | 出租车司机没有 |
[10:18] | I-it was a busy night. Ladies got in free. | 那晚客人很多 女士可免费入场 |
[10:21] | It was Valentine’s Day and all. | 是情人节特惠嘛 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | How about any of these men here? Anyone’s face ring a bell? | 这些人里有谁出现过 有印象吗 |
[10:30] | Uh, this guy I know. | 这家伙 |
[10:32] | He was inside the bar last night? | 昨晚他去过酒吧 |
[10:33] | No. No. Uh, early this afternoon. | 不 是今天下午早些时候 |
[10:36] | That’s how we found out about Gwennyth. | 所以我们才能知道格温妮丝的事 |
[10:38] | Yeah, he — he left right | 对 他刚走 |
[10:39] | before your guys came in looking for us. | 你们就找上门了 |
[10:42] | What in the hell is Phillip Stroh doing in a six-pack? | 你为什么把菲利普・斯特罗放进嫌犯列表里 |
[10:45] | He’s a suspect in a rape and murder. | 他是一起奸杀案的嫌犯 |
[10:47] | No, he’s representing the suspect. | 不 他是嫌犯的代表律师 |
[10:49] | Yeah, well. That, too. | 对 双重身份 |
[10:50] | It is his M.O., Chief. | 局长 这是他的惯用伎俩 |
[10:51] | Do you hear yourself, Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 你确实这么想吗 |
[10:52] | Stroh likes blondes. | 斯特罗对金发妞情有独钟 |
[10:53] | And he works in tandem with a weaker partner, | 他都是伙同一个相对弱一点的搭档 |
[10:56] | who helps plan the rapes. | 帮助他策划强奸案 |
[10:57] | He also acts as their attorney after they’re caught | 他还在搭档落网后充当他们的辩护律师 |
[11:00] | and then runs around afterward | 周旋过后 |
[11:01] | introducing himself to possible witnesses as the lawyer. | 又以律师的身份接洽目击证人 |
[11:04] | We just settled a federal lawsuit, | 我们才刚刚解决了 |
[11:06] | in which Stroh accused you of harassment! | 斯特罗起诉你骚扰的官司 |
[11:08] | Oh, yes. I remember the creation of the Johnson rule very well. | 对 强生法则的诞生过程我记忆犹新 |
[11:11] | I don’t know what kind of beef | 我不知道你跟菲利普・斯特罗 |
[11:13] | you have with Phillip Stroh, and I don’t care. | 有什么恩怨 我也不在乎 |
[11:16] | You have no evidence that he was George Harris’ partner. | 你没有证据表明他是乔治・哈里斯的同伙 |
[11:18] | In fact, your little GPS marker | 实际上 你的定位仪 |
[11:20] | proves that his car was at home during the attack. | 显示案发时他的车停在家门口 |
[11:23] | – Because he was in the cab. – If you intend to | -因为他当时坐的出租车 -如果你非要说 |
[11:24] | – they’re partners. – mention Stroh as a suspect, | -他们是同伙 -斯特罗是嫌犯 |
[11:26] | I will not proceed to arraignment. | 我是不会检控他的 |
[11:28] | The case is spotty as it is. | 这个案子漏洞太多 |
[11:29] | Harris asked for two keys to that motel room! | 哈里斯要了两把旅馆房间的钥匙 |
[11:31] | All right. Excuse me. | 好了 打断一下 |
[11:33] | Claire, what charges is the state prepared to file | 克莱尔 州检方要以什么罪名 |
[11:36] | against this taxi driver right now? | 起诉那个司机 |
[11:39] | If the DNA confirms it, | 如果DNA与相符 |
[11:40] | I can make a case for rape based on the fact that Gwennyth Adler | 而且格温妮丝・阿德勒有被人下迷奸药的嫌疑 |
[11:44] | might have been drugged and was unable to give her consent. | 我就以强奸的罪名起诉他 |
[11:47] | But unless I can prove Harris or a partner | 除非有证据表明哈里斯或者他的同伙 |
[11:50] | administered that drug and that it killed her, | 确实给她下了药导致其死亡 |
[11:52] | there’s no murder here. | 否则谋杀罪名无所说起 |
[11:54] | But you can charge him with homicide | 但你可以以杀人罪起诉他 |
[11:55] | and then use that to make him give up Stroh. | 利用这点让他把斯特罗抖出来 |
[11:57] | Let me be clear with you on this. | 我要跟你说清楚 |
[11:59] | I don’t file murder charges | 我不会因为什么筹码 |
[12:01] | as some kind of bargaining chip. | 而随意以谋杀罪立案 |
[12:04] | Maybe other prosecutors you work with do that. | 也许你合作的其他检控官会这么做 |
[12:06] | But I stick with the evidence, | 但我坚持以证据为本 |
[12:08] | because that’s what gets admitted into court. | 法庭上只认这个 |
[12:11] | Harris has lawyered up. He was never inside Stella’s. | 哈里斯已经请了律师 他从没进入过斯特拉吧 |
[12:14] | He won’t admit to anything now. | 现在他什么都不会承认 |
[12:16] | So how you can call him a murderer, I don’t know. | 我不明白你凭什么认为他是谋杀犯 |
[12:19] | He left his driver’s license as a deposit on a motel room | 他把驾照抵押在了我们找到被害人尸体的 |
[12:21] | where we found a dead rape victim. | 那家汽车旅馆 |
[12:23] | Prove he left her there knowing she was dead, | 那你证明他把死者留在那的时候知道她死了 |
[12:26] | prove she was unable to give her consent — | 还要证明她当时是不不省人事的 |
[12:28] | because that’s what I have to do. | 这些都是我要面临的问题 |
[12:32] | Anything else, Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 还有别的话要说吗 |
[12:34] | Harris’ last victim reported waking up during her rape. | 哈里斯的上一个被害人在案发过程中醒过来了 |
[12:37] | She may be able to identify her attacker. | 也许她能指认凶手 |
[12:39] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[12:39] | Where is she, the last victim? | 她人呢 上一个受害人 |
[12:43] | You have no idea. | 你不知道吧 |
[12:45] | So nothing that happened to her can be introduced at trial. | 所以她提供的任何证据都不能上庭 |
[12:48] | Correct me if I’m wrong, Claire, | 我错了你就直说 克莱尔 |
[12:49] | but this case won’t see the inside of a courtroom | 但是这个案子又不会在法庭上 |
[12:52] | for, what, maybe a year? | 审个一年 |
[12:54] | Surely Chief Johnson can find Harris’ previous victim | 强生局长肯定会在你带着新案子上庭之前 |
[12:57] | before you get to court on this new one. | 找到哈里斯的上一个受害者 |
[12:59] | I guarantee it. | 我能保证 |
[13:00] | And if Gwennyth Adler was drugged, | 而且如果格温妮丝・阿德勒被下了药 |
[13:02] | even if Harris didn’t drug her himself, | 就算不是哈里斯自己下药的 |
[13:04] | he was part of the plan, and that’s felony murder. | 他也是参与了这个事件 这可是重大谋杀 |
[13:07] | I only go to court with cases I can win. | 我不打没把握的仗 |
[13:10] | If it turns out she was overdosed | 如果最后发现她是过量服药 |
[13:12] | and the DNA hit comes back to Harris, | 而DNA又鉴定出是哈里斯的 |
[13:14] | it improves my odds, | 那我的胜算就大一些 |
[13:17] | but I will need you to find me the first victim | 但如果你真的要起诉他 |
[13:20] | if this is what you really want to do. | 我需要你帮我找到第一个受害者 |
[13:21] | I said I’d do it, and I will. | 我说了我会的 我会找到的 |
[13:24] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时呢 |
[13:26] | unless there is convincing evidence to the contrary, | 除非有确凿证据 |
[13:29] | you will treat Stroh as a defense attorney | 不然你还是得把斯特罗看作是辩方律师 |
[13:31] | and not as a suspect. | 而不是嫌犯 |
[13:33] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[13:34] | Oh, yes, sir. You’re always clear. | 是的 先生 你一向都指示明确 |
[13:37] | So? What’s her name, the first victim? | 那么第一位受害者的名字叫什么呢 |
[13:41] | Marilyn Monroe. | 玛丽莲・梦露 |
[13:43] | Marilyn Monroe? Are you sure? Not according to my records. | 玛丽莲・梦露 你确定吗 我这里没有这个记录 |
[13:46] | That’s the name she gave the Long Beach P.D. | 这就是她自己报的名字 |
[13:47] | when they picked her up | 长堤警局找到她 |
[13:48] | and put her on a 72-hour mental-health hold. | 把她关了72小时精神健康拘留 |
[13:51] | Oh, no. She’s mentally impaired? | 不是吧 她精神有问题 |
[13:52] | Well, diagnosed manic-depressive. | 诊断结果是狂躁抑郁症 |
[13:55] | But the officers did find | 但警官们还真找到了 |
[13:56] | an expired L.A. Driver’s license on her person. | 她的一张过期的洛杉矶驾照 |
[13:59] | It matches the name of Harris’ first victim — Natalie Gilbert. | 正好对上哈里斯的第一个受害者的姓名 娜塔莉・吉尔伯特 |
[14:01] | So, it could be her. | 所以可能就是她 |
[14:04] | They’ve got her back on her meds. | 他们帮她挡了禁药的事 |
[14:05] | That explains why they dropped the charges in her first case. | 怪不得他们在第一个案子里放弃指控 |
[14:09] | D.A.s like my friend Baldwin here won’t prosecute rapists | 如果强奸犯受害人说法不确定 |
[14:12] | if their victims won’t hold up on the stand. | 我的朋友鲍尔温这样的检察官是不会起诉的 |
[14:14] | Win, win, win — that’s all she cares about. | 胜诉胜诉 她就知道关心这个 |
[14:16] | So competitive. | 太好胜 |
[14:25] | You got to give Stroh credit for rushing you to trial. | 你得让斯特罗相信你是急着上法庭 |
[14:28] | You want me to see if Marilyn Monroe’s lucid? | 你要我帮你看看玛丽莲・梦露是不是清醒吗 |
[14:30] | Yes, yes — please find out if Natalie or Marilyn | 当然啦 帮我看看娜塔莉或者玛丽莲 |
[14:32] | or whatever she’s calling herself | 她爱管自己叫什么就叫什么 |
[14:33] | can make a presentable witness. | 看她有没有可能出庭作证 |
[14:35] | And then give me a signal when you come back? | 你回来的时候给我个信号吧 |
[14:37] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[14:43] | What are you doing? It’s time. | 你在做什么 时间到了 |
[14:44] | I found Harris’ previous victim, like I told you I would. | 我找到哈里斯的上一个受害人了 我就说我会找到的 |
[14:47] | So timely, too. Where is she? | 真是太及时了 她在哪里 |
[14:49] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[14:50] | But you need to ask for a continuance. | 但你得去申请诉讼延期 |
[14:52] | Sorry, I’ll need something approaching actual evidence | 不好意思 我需要实实在在的证据 |
[14:54] | to get his honor to grant us more time. | 才能求法官给我们更多时间 |
[14:56] | I hope you’re ready for your cross. | 我希望你已经准备好接受交叉询问了 |
[14:57] | It’s going to be a tough one. | 这事可没那么容易搞定 |
[14:58] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[14:59] | Okay, we’re back. | 好了 案子继续 |
[15:03] | Chief Johnson, you are still under oath. | 强生局长 你要继续接受询问 |
[15:06] | Mr. Stroh, your witness. | 斯特罗先生 你可以询问证人了 |
[15:08] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[15:11] | Chief Johnson, the DNA sample you offered as evidence | 强生局长 你提供的DNA样本 |
[15:15] | suggests that Mr. Harris and Ms. Adler had sexual relations. | 证明了哈里斯先生和阿德勒小姐发生过性关系 |
[15:19] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[15:20] | It does more than that. | 不止是这样 |
[15:21] | It suggests that your client raped her. | 它证明了嫌犯强奸了她 |
[15:24] | Your honor, could the court ask | 法官大人 法庭能否要求 |
[15:25] | that Chief Johnson refrain from editorial commentary? | 强生局长克制一下她的自说自话 |
[15:28] | It’s not an opinion. | 这不是我的个人看法 |
[15:29] | George Harris had sex with Gwennyth Adler | 乔治・哈里斯在格温妮丝・阿德勒意识不清的时候 |
[15:31] | When she was unconscious and unable to give consent. | 与她发生了性关系 |
[15:34] | She was drugged. | 她当时被下了药 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry. Did I miss something? | 不好意思 是我漏听了吗 |
[15:36] | Were your pathologists able to pinpoint | 你的病理学家能否精确判断 |
[15:38] | exactly when that drug was taken? | 她是什么时候被下的药 |
[15:43] | Your honor? | 法官大人 |
[15:45] | Chief Johnson, I believe the question before you is, | 强生局长 你现在要回答的问题应该是 |
[15:49] | “Did the pathologists determine when the drug was taken?” | “病理学家有没有确定服药的时间” |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:52] | So it’s possible Ms. Adler took the drug | 所以说有可能是阿德勒小姐 |
[15:55] | after having sexual relations with mr. Harris? | 在跟哈里斯先生发生关系后才服的药咯 |
[15:57] | – No. – Why not? | -不可能 -为什么不可能 |
[15:58] | Ms. Adler was a nurse. | 阿德勒小姐是个护士 |
[15:59] | She had access to all sorts of medications. | 她能拿到任何一种药物 |
[16:01] | Isn’t it just an assumption on your part that she was drugged? | 说她被下药 难道不是你的个人观点吗 |
[16:03] | – No. – Why not? | -不是 -怎么不是 |
[16:04] | The doorman and the bartender remember putting her in a cab. | 看门人和酒吧侍者都记得把她送上出租车 |
[16:07] | She was already — | 她那时已经… |
[16:08] | She was conscious, was she not? | 她那时很清醒 不是吗 |
[16:10] | Yes, but — | 是的 但 |
[16:11] | And she was…at a club. | 而且她正在一家夜店里 |
[16:14] | It was Valentine’s Day. | 那天是情人节 |
[16:15] | Isn’t it possible that somebody bought her a few drinks? | 难道不可能另有人给她买了几杯酒吗 |
[16:18] | Maybe. | 说不定吧 |
[16:18] | Yes or no? Is it possible that somebody else — | 到底有没有可能 另有别人给她… |
[16:20] | Yes! Yes. | 有可能 有可能 |
[16:24] | Your honor, permission to approach the witness. | 法官大人 我可以接近证人吗 |
[16:26] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[16:32] | This is the autopsy report for gwennyth adler. | 这是格温妮丝・阿德勒的尸检报告 |
[16:36] | Can you read what it says here under “Cause of death”? | 你能读一下”死亡原因”下面的话吗 |
[16:42] | Overdose. | 服药过量 |
[16:43] | Overdose. | 服药过量 |
[16:45] | And how about here, under “Manner of death”? | 那么”死亡方式”下面的话呢 |
[16:48] | This is an incomplete report. | 这份报告是不完整的 |
[16:50] | Can you read what it says, please, under manner of death? | 你能读一下”死亡方式”下面的话吗 |
[16:53] | “Undetermined.” | “尚未得知” |
[16:54] | Undetermined. | 尚未得知 |
[16:58] | Not murder. | 根本不是谋杀 |
[17:00] | Undetermined. | 因为尚未得知 |
[17:03] | And at the time of his arrest, | 而且在逮捕他的时候 |
[17:05] | you suspected that Mr. Harris had a partner. | 你怀疑哈里斯先生有个同伙 |
[17:08] | Was this because when he checked into his hotel | 是不是因为他入住旅馆的时候 |
[17:10] | he asked for two keys? | 要了两把钥匙呢 |
[17:11] | In part, yes. | 一部分原因 是的 |
[17:14] | I have two keys to my car. | 我有两把车钥匙 |
[17:16] | Two keys to my house. | 两把房门钥匙 |
[17:18] | Tell me, Chief Johnson, does that make me a rapist? | 强生局长 你是不是觉得我是个强奸犯 |
[17:21] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 |
[17:22] | Withdrawn. | 我收回问题 |
[17:27] | The autopsy report for Gwennyth Adler | 格温妮丝・阿德勒的尸检报告 |
[17:29] | says that she died of an overdose, | 表明她由于服药过量而死 |
[17:31] | Not sexual relations with Mr. Harris. | 而不是跟哈里斯先生发生性关系而死 |
[17:33] | So doesn’t this murder charge against my client | 所以针对我当事人的这一谋杀指控的关键 |
[17:36] | hinge entirely on this imaginary partner you’ve created for him? | 不就是那个你给他想象出来的同伙吗 |
[17:40] | No. | 不是 |
[17:42] | So you’ve identified a second suspect in the case? | 那么你确认了这起案子的第二个嫌犯吗 |
[17:50] | Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[17:52] | Your honor? | 法官大人 |
[17:52] | Chief Johnson, have you identified a second suspect? | 强生局长 你是否确认了第二个嫌犯 |
[17:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:00] | And who would that be? | 那是谁呢 |
[18:01] | Objection. | 反对 |
[18:02] | Overruled. The witness will answer. | 反对无效 证人将回答这个问题 |
[18:05] | Do you have a second suspect? | 你找到第二名嫌犯了吗 |
[18:08] | You! My second suspect is you! | 就是你 我的第二名嫌犯就是你 |
[18:11] | And for the record, I mean Phillip Stroh. | 郑重声明 我说的就是菲利普・斯特罗 |
[18:13] | That’s it! Bailiff, clear the court! | 我忍不了了 法警 清空法庭 |
[18:17] | All right. Mr. Stroh, over here. | 好了 斯特罗先生 过来 |
[18:19] | Ms. Baldwin, get up here. | 鲍尔温小姐 请上这里来 |
[18:30] | You just guaranteed us a mistrial. | 你刚把这件事变成无效审判了 |
[18:32] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[18:44] | Chief Johnson, is Mr. Stroh | 强生局长 斯特罗先生 |
[18:47] | really a suspect in your investigation? | 真的是你调查的嫌疑人吗 |
[18:50] | Yes, sir. He is. | 是的 先生 是真的 |
[18:51] | Your honor, this is a desperate move by the prosecution, | 法官大人 这是起诉方的垂死挣扎 |
[18:53] | unsubstantiated by the rules of evidence, | 他们根本证据不足 |
[18:55] | to reset these proceedings. | 所以才重新来过 |
[18:56] | They have no physical evidence of murder — | 他们没有谋杀的实际证据 |
[18:58] | Other than the body, you mean. | 你是说除了尸体之外 |
[19:00] | And the issue of Ms. Adler’s lack of consent | 再说阿德勒小姐不同意发生性关系 |
[19:01] | to sexual relations is pure conjecture. | 也完全是他们瞎猜的 |
[19:03] | Not true. | 并非如此 |
[19:04] | We have toxicology reports that she overdosed on a drug | 毒理学报告显示她有吸毒过度的迹象 |
[19:07] | that, as a nurse, she would have known would have killed her. | 她是护士 很清楚这种剂量会置她于死地 |
[19:09] | Given to her by an imaginary second suspect. | 是你们假想出来的第二嫌疑人给她服用的 |
[19:13] | Now, chief Johnson pointed the finger at me, | 强生局长现在揪住了我 |
[19:15] | but it could just as well have been | 但是也可能是她 |
[19:17] | anybody in her immediate vicinity. | 揪起来方便的任何人 |
[19:20] | Ms. Baldwin, did I miss | 鲍尔温女士 |
[19:22] | some mention of Mr. Stroh in discovery? | 调查报告中有提及斯特罗先生吗 |
[19:24] | Murder suspects aren’t always told | 谋杀案嫌犯并不一定知道 |
[19:26] | that they’re under investigation. | 他们处于警方的调查中 |
[19:30] | I’m declaring a mistrial. | 我宣布审判无效 |
[19:32] | And we will reconvene in a month. | 一个月后再开庭 |
[19:34] | Ms. Baldwin, that gives you four weeks to get your act together. | 鲍尔温女士 现在你有一个月时间做准备 |
[19:39] | – I understand. – Yes, sir. | -我明白 -是 先生 |
[19:41] | Your honor, in light of D.A. Baldwin’s | 法官大人 鉴于鲍尔温检察官 |
[19:43] | failure to provide my client with a speedy trial, | 无法使我的委托人得到迅速审判 |
[19:45] | I ask that he be allowed to present bail. | 我要求保释我的委托人 |
[19:48] | What does defense request? | 检方要求的保释金是多少 |
[19:50] | $75,000. | 七万五千美元 |
[19:53] | Ms. Baldwin, | 鲍尔温女士 |
[19:55] | what does the state say to $75,000? | 检方认为七万五千美元的保释金合理吗 |
[19:59] | Your honor, the state would be satisfied | 法官大人 我方愿意将保释金 |
[20:01] | with a bail set at $25,000. | 设定为两万五千美元 |
[20:07] | Ms. Baldwin, you confuse me. | 鲍尔温女士 这让我很困惑 |
[20:09] | But whatever. | 但是随便你们 |
[20:12] | $25,000 it is, and I will see you in a month. | 保释金两万五千美元 一个月后见 |
[20:18] | Uh, excuse me, your honor? | 法官大人 打扰一下 |
[20:20] | Uh, I have another witness, | 我还有另外一个目击证人 |
[20:21] | but she’s on a 72-hour mental-health hold. | 但她因为精神问题被强行拘留72小时 |
[20:25] | I need a removal order. | 我需要一个解除令 |
[20:28] | And there’s no one else in the building you could ask? | 你就不能找其他人吗 |
[20:31] | Well, you’re here, your honor, and your schedule just freed up. | 法官大人 你正好在这 又有空 |
[20:36] | Yes, it did. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[20:47] | Ah, Harris’ mom paid for his bail, | 哈里斯的母亲付了保释金 |
[20:49] | just like you’d hoped she would. | 正如你愿 |
[20:51] | He left men’s central about an hour ago. | 一个小时前 他离开看守所 |
[20:53] | He got about 10 feet from the front door | 出了大门刚走了几米远 |
[20:55] | before we re-arrested him | 我们就以他去年强奸娜塔莉・吉尔伯特的罪名 |
[20:57] | for raping Natalie Gilbert last year. | 重新逮捕了他 |
[20:58] | He’s set up in interview 1, but he’s already invoked, chief. | 他在第一询问室 但他已经叫了律师 |
[21:02] | Chief, we got Natalie Gilbert in your conference room. | 头儿 娜塔莉・吉尔伯特在你的会议室 |
[21:05] | Okay. How is she? | 知道了 她怎么样 |
[21:07] | Well, she knows her real name. At least that’s a start. | 她记得自己的名字了 这是好开端 |
[21:09] | – Okay, I’ll go talk to her first. – No. | -我先跟她谈谈 -不 |
[21:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:13] | Natalie Gilbert is a victim. | 娜塔莉・吉尔伯特是受害者 |
[21:16] | No, she’s not. She’s a witness. | 不 她不是 她是目击证人 |
[21:17] | We are not trying George Harris for her rape. | 我们不会以这个强奸案审讯乔治・哈里斯 |
[21:18] | We could add to the charges. Are you telling me — | 我们可以把这个加入指控罪名 你的意思是 |
[21:20] | – She’s a manic depressive. – Wait a minute! | -她是个郁躁症患者 -你听着 |
[21:21] | No, you wait a minute! | 不 你听着 |
[21:23] | I intend to win this case, | 我要赢这个案子 |
[21:25] | and let me be clear about this, | 我得把话说清楚 |
[21:27] | it is my case. | 这案子归我管 |
[21:29] | You wanted the suspect free. He’s here. | 你不想让嫌疑人呆在看守所 他现在来了 |
[21:32] | I can’t talk to him. You can. | 我不能询问他 你可以 |
[21:34] | But this witness — she’s mine. | 但这个目击证人 她是我的 |
[21:37] | Chief Johnson, with Mr. Harris under arrest, | 强生局长 哈里斯先生被逮捕 |
[21:40] | Mr. Stroh will be here shortly. | 那斯特罗先生很快就会到了 |
[21:42] | You won’t have much time to speak with the suspect. | 你没有多少时间可以讯问嫌疑人 |
[21:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:45] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | You can’t interview Natalie by yourself. | 你不能一个人询问娜塔莉 |
[21:49] | You need a witness for when you go back to court. | 重新开庭时 你需要证人 |
[21:54] | I’ll take detective Gabriel and lieutenant Tao. | 加布里埃尔警探和陶队长跟我来 |
[21:58] | They’re terrific on the stand. | 他们是很好的见证人 |
[22:01] | Oh, uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | I, uh — I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[22:09] | You heard the captain. Stroh’s on his way here. | 队长说了 斯特罗就要到了 |
[22:11] | That young lady indicates that she can identify him… | 那位年轻女士表示她可以指证他 |
[22:13] | You got it. | 明白 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:19] | You let me out of jail just to arrest me? | 你放我出来就是为了再次逮捕我吗 |
[22:21] | Well, then you need to give my mom back | 那你得把那两万五千美元保释金 |
[22:23] | her 25,000 bond, because… | 退还给我母亲 因为 |
[22:26] | this is harassment. | 你这叫骚扰 |
[22:27] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[22:28] | Mr. Harris, we’re not here to question you, | 哈里斯先生 我们不是在审问你 |
[22:30] | just to make you aware of new charges brought against you. | 只是把新的罪名告知你 |
[22:34] | You might recognize this woman, Natalie Gilbert. | 你应该认识娜塔莉・吉尔伯特 |
[22:37] | Of course, she looks a little different | 当然 她跟你第一次见到她时 |
[22:39] | than the first time you met her. | 有些不一样了 |
[22:40] | This photo was taken after you raped her. | 这张照片是你强奸她后拍的 |
[22:43] | Last year, you and your partner drugged Natalie, | 去年 你和同伙给娜塔莉下药 |
[22:45] | took her to a motel room, and had your way with her. | 把她带到汽车旅馆 然后得手了 |
[22:48] | That case was dropped. | 那个案子已经撤销了 |
[22:49] | Don’t speak unless you’re revoking your right to counsel, sir. | 不要讲话 除非你放弃聘请律师的权利 |
[22:51] | That case was dropped because Natalie went missing. | 撤销那案子是因为娜塔莉失踪了 |
[22:56] | But she’s back. | 但现在她回来了 |
[22:57] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[22:58] | In fact, she’s here right now, with D.D.A. Baldwin. | 事实上 她在这 和鲍尔温检察官在一起 |
[23:03] | Want to know what she’s saying? | 想知道她说了什么吗 |
[23:05] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[23:08] | I don’t even want to think about it. | 我甚至不想去想 |
[23:10] | I spend a lot of time trying not to think about it. | 我花了很长一段时间去忘记这件事情 |
[23:13] | I understand, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 我知道 |
[23:15] | I would feel the same way. | 我也会有同样的感觉 |
[23:17] | But the man who did this terrible thing to you | 这个对你做出如此不齿之事的人 |
[23:20] | has done it to someone else. | 又对其他人故技重施 |
[23:21] | And this time, he killed her. | 这一次 他杀死了她 |
[23:27] | So, I’m lucky I only lost my mind. | 因此我应该庆幸我只是失去了理智 |
[23:31] | Is that what you mean? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[23:32] | Things got out of hand. | 事态失控了 |
[23:34] | These things happen. | 这些事情就是这样 |
[23:36] | A pretty girl drops in your cab… | 一个漂亮女孩到你出租车上 |
[23:38] | Feeling no pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[23:39] | Up for anything. | 任人摆弄 |
[23:41] | You only wanted a little fun. We get it. | 你只是想找点乐子 我们都知道 |
[23:44] | Maybe you thought she agreed to everything in advance, | 或许你以为她都是自愿的 |
[23:46] | because we know you’re not the one who drugged her. | 因为我们知道不是你给她下药的 |
[23:49] | And that’s the real crime here… | 那才是真正的罪行 |
[23:52] | Because the next time | 因为在第二次 |
[23:53] | your partner found you a girl for you, Gwennyth Adler, | 你的同伙弄到格温妮丝・阿德勒时 |
[23:57] | he screwed up and overdosed her. | 他搞砸了 给她服了太多的药 |
[24:00] | That’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[24:02] | You really want to be on the hook for that? | 你真的要为他背那个黑锅吗 |
[24:06] | Now we have this new witness who can explain everything. | 现在我们有新目击证人可以作证 |
[24:09] | I don’t remember the bar where I was. | 我不记得当时去的酒吧了 |
[24:12] | I don’t remember how I got to… | 我也不记得我怎么 |
[24:25] | …that filthy motel room | 到那个肮脏的汽车酒店 |
[24:30] | with someone on top of me. | 被别人压在身下 |
[24:33] | And there was a second man. | 当时还有另外一个男人 |
[24:37] | So, both of them… | 他们两个人 |
[24:39] | Both of them… | 他们两个 |
[24:42] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[24:45] | I’m very sorry about what you’ve been through. | 很抱歉你经历了这些 |
[24:49] | And I can understand why you would want to disappear, | 我可以理解你失踪的原因 |
[24:51] | but now that you are back, we can put these men away. | 你回来了 我们可以把他们绳之以法 |
[24:54] | I did not disappear. | 我没有失踪 |
[24:56] | The prosecutor freaked out when he found out I was bipolar. | 检察官知道我有郁躁症时 吓坏了 |
[25:00] | He said when the jury heard I was taking klonopin, | 他说如果陪审团知道我在服用氯硝西泮 |
[25:00] | 氯硝西泮[治疗癫痫药物] | |
[25:03] | they might not believe me. | 他们就不会相信我了 |
[25:05] | Excuse me, Natalie. Did you say you were taking klonopin? | 娜塔莉 你是说你在服用氯硝西泮吗 |
[25:08] | And I was totally managing. | 我完全可以控制自己 |
[25:10] | But, you know, after that night, I… | 但是 那晚过后 |
[25:15] | lost my job | 我失业了 |
[25:17] | and then my health insurance. | 没了医疗保险 |
[25:18] | And then without my medicine, I don’t, um… | 没有药 我不知道 |
[25:27] | I don’t even know what happened next. | 接下来发生了什么事 |
[25:32] | That’s not disappearing. | 我不是玩失踪 |
[25:35] | That’s having your life destroyed. | 是生活被毁了 |
[25:39] | And now you want to do it again. | 现在你也要这么做吗 |
[25:41] | I don’t. | 我不会 |
[25:42] | Your case was mishandled, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 你的案子处理不当 |
[25:45] | There’s no excuse for that. | 那是无法开脱的事实 |
[25:47] | But we can make it right. | 但我们会作出恰当的处理 |
[25:49] | How? How? I’m still bipolar, okay? | 要怎么样 我还是有郁躁症 知道吗 |
[25:52] | But now I’m homeless, and I’m broke. | 现在我还身无分文 无家可归 |
[25:54] | Does that improve my credibility? | 这些让我变得更可信吗 |
[25:56] | The state sets aside money for witness assistance. | 州里有援助目击证人的专项资金 |
[25:59] | I can’t do it. I can’t go through it again. I won’t! | 我不能 我不能再经历一次 我不会 |
[25:59] | We can help you get back on your feet. | 我们可以帮你回到正轨 |
[26:02] | You won’t go to court as a victim. | 你不是作为受害者上法庭 |
[26:05] | You’ll go as a witness. | 到时候你的身份是证人 |
[26:08] | All you have to do | 你只需要在庭上说 |
[26:09] | is say that you had sex without your consent. | 是在未征得你同意的情形下进行性交 |
[26:12] | The DNA results will tie your case with mine | 到时DNA结果就能把你的案子与我的案子 |
[26:15] | and put the man away who hurt you so badly. | 联系起来 然后将伤害你的人绳之以法 |
[26:20] | Not just one of them. | 可不仅仅是一个人 |
[26:22] | We could get both of them, Natalie, | 我们能将他们俩全部抓获 娜塔莉 |
[26:23] | if you just want to look at some pictures, maybe see some faces. | 这需要你看几张照片 几张面孔 |
[26:26] | They may jog your memory. | 也许你会慢慢回想起一些 |
[26:27] | She doesn’t need to identify anyone. | 她不需要指认任何人 |
[26:30] | We have a DNA match to our suspect. | 我们发现的DNA与嫌疑人吻合 |
[26:32] | Who do you want her to point out, detective? | 警探 你到底想让她指认谁 |
[26:34] | My lawyer. | 我的律师 |
[26:35] | I want my lawyer. | 我要我的律师 |
[26:37] | I’m not saying another word to you people without Stroh. | 在没见到斯特罗前 我不会跟你说一个字 |
[26:39] | You don’t have to say a word. | 你什么都不用说 |
[26:40] | Your DNA puts you at both crime scenes. | 你的DNA出现在两个犯罪现场 |
[26:43] | And with this new witness, we have more than enough evidence | 加上这个新证人 我们有足够的证据 |
[26:45] | to convict you of rape and murder. | 来证明你强奸及谋杀罪名 |
[26:48] | Look, Mr. Harris. | 你听好 哈里斯先生 |
[26:51] | Before your attorney gets here, | 在你的律师到来前 |
[26:52] | you should know that the D.A. is prepared to offer you | 要知道地区检察官已经准备为你提供 |
[26:55] | a greatly reduced sentence | 一次大幅度减刑的机会 |
[26:57] | in exchange for the name of the person who drugged those women. | 只要你说出下药之人的名字 |
[27:02] | But if you refuse to cooperate, | 但如果你拒绝与我们合作 |
[27:04] | You’ll be taking the fall — all by yourself. | 你就要一个人背上全部责任 |
[27:07] | In prison, rape goes both ways. | 在监狱里 强奸犯也会被强奸 |
[27:10] | And Stroh walks out of here a free man. | 而斯特罗会自由自在地走出这个大门 |
[27:13] | But you’d better hurry up and make your decision, | 所以你最好尽快拿定主意 |
[27:15] | because the meter is running. | 时间可不等人 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:20] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧随便你 |
[27:28] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 |
[27:30] | I hope you weren’t questioning my client without me. | 希望你没有趁我不在场时向我的当事人问话 |
[27:32] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[27:33] | Just advising Mr. Harris of the new charges brought against him. | 只是向哈里斯先生解释了一下他将面临的更多指控 |
[27:36] | Or should I say the old charges? | 或者说是得翻旧账了 |
[27:39] | We found the victim in his first rape. | 我们找到了他第一宗强奸案的受害者 |
[27:41] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[27:43] | Tell me, how is Natalie Gilbert feeling? | 告诉我 娜塔莉・吉尔伯特还好吗 |
[27:45] | She back on her meds? | 她又继续服药了吗 |
[27:46] | She’ll be ready for court in a month. | 她一个月后就能出庭了 |
[27:49] | So, that’s why you provoked a mistrial. | 这才是你制造审判无效的原因 |
[27:53] | I hate to say this, chief, | 我不想说 局长 |
[27:54] | but you are the worst loser I have ever met. | 可你真是我遇见的最差劲的输家 |
[27:57] | And you are a loser. | 你是个彻底的输家 |
[28:00] | Hello, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[28:02] | Always a pleasure. | 见到你们总是很开心啊 |
[28:07] | Harris didn’t drug those women. | 哈里斯并未向那些女孩下药 |
[28:09] | He had a partner. | 他有个同伙 |
[28:11] | And I intend to find him. | 而我会把他找出来的 |
[28:14] | Not with this. | 用这个可行不通 |
[28:21] | I was wondering how you were able to track my client | 我还在纳闷你们是如何 |
[28:23] | to the restaurant where you arrested him. | 追踪到那个餐厅逮捕我的当事人的 |
[28:26] | And then today, in court, | 今天在法庭上 |
[28:27] | when you accused me of being his partner, | 当你指控我为他的同伙时 |
[28:29] | I finally figured it out. | 我才想明白 |
[28:31] | You hadn’t been following him. You’d been following me. | 你并未跟踪他 而是在跟踪我 |
[28:36] | Arrogant… | 骄傲自大 |
[28:39] | …considering you just settled a federal lawsuit | 你刚刚可惹上了一桩官司 |
[28:42] | in which I sued you for harassment. | 我会控告你骚扰我 |
[28:46] | You guys may think she walks on water, | 你们还以为她多有能耐 |
[28:48] | but you’re following her across some very thin ice. | 但其实你们都跟着她玩火 |
[28:53] | Very, very thin. | 非常非常危险 |
[29:08] | Chief. | 局长 |
[29:10] | I think I know why Natalie Gilbert | 我想我知道娜塔莉・吉尔伯特 |
[29:12] | woke up early during her rape | 为什么会在强奸过程中提早清醒了 |
[29:13] | and why Gwennyth Adler didn’t wake up at all. | 也知道为什么格温妮丝・阿德勒一睡不醒 |
[29:15] | Uh, I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[29:16] | Natalie was taking klonopin, a benzodiazepine. | 娜塔莉当时曾服用一种含苯二氮镇静剂的药物 |
[29:19] | It creates an enzyme that blocks | 这种药物能使体内产生某种酶 |
[29:21] | the rohypnol the assailants used to knock her out. | 能阻碍袭击者试图迷晕她的迷奸药吸收 |
[29:24] | The result — she woke up too quickly. | 因此她提前醒了 |
[29:26] | So Harris and his partner | 因此哈里斯和他的同伙 |
[29:27] | upped the dose of rohypnol on the next victim | 在下一个受害者身上加多了迷奸药的剂量 |
[29:30] | to make sure that she stayed sedated. | 以确保她不会提前醒来 |
[29:32] | And that’s how they killed her, yeah. | 这就她会死的原因 没错 |
[29:34] | OK. Em, detective, um, where’s Natalie gone? | 好 警长 娜塔莉去哪儿了 |
[29:38] | Uh, well, D.D.A. Baldwin wants her in protective custody. | 地方检察官鲍尔温想对她采取监护措施 |
[29:42] | So Provenza’s processing her now. | 普罗文茨现在在给她走程序 |
[29:44] | But Stroh’s in the building. | 斯特罗也在这里 |
[29:45] | All I need is for her to look at him. | 我只需要让她见他一面 |
[29:47] | Chief, Natalie refuses. | 头儿 娜塔莉不愿意 |
[29:51] | Uh, was she able to pick Stroh’s picture out of a six-pack? | 她从六人头像里指认出斯特罗了吗 |
[29:54] | Baldwin wouldn’t let me show ’em to her. I tried. | 鲍尔温不让我给她看 我试过了 |
[29:55] | Detective, that’s why I had you in the room, | 警探 我把你安排在那个房间是有原因的 |
[29:58] | So you could guide the victim! | 这样你就可以引导受害者 |
[29:58] | Chief, we’ve ended up having a really good day so far. | 头儿 我们今天的成果已经够多了 |
[30:01] | This is the thanks I get for getting Baldwin four more weeks? | 这就是我为鲍尔温赢得四周时间的答谢吗 |
[30:04] | She’s wants to use Natalie to get a conviction against Harris. | 她想用娜塔莉来指认哈里斯 |
[30:07] | And when she does, for a more lenient sentence, | 当她指认后 为了得到减刑 |
[30:10] | he may very well give up his partner. | 他极有可能会交代出他的同伙的 |
[30:12] | Chief, I-it’s a “Bird in the hand” type situation. | 局长 现在已经是稳操胜券了 |
[30:16] | We take the rape conviction, | 一旦强奸罪名成立后 |
[30:17] | and we beat him over the head with it. | 就可以以此趁胜追击 |
[30:19] | It does not get me Stroh. | 但这样并不能让斯特罗定罪啊 |
[30:21] | Baldwin isn’t going to blow her case over of what? | 鲍尔温不会甘心让她的案子 |
[30:24] | unsubstantiated accusations. | 因为一些毫无根据的指控打水漂的 |
[30:26] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[30:27] | I’m trying to find a place to park Natalie Gilbert, | 我在找地方安置娜塔莉・吉尔伯特 |
[30:30] | but it’s turning out to be a lot tougher than it should. | 但比想象中难多了 |
[30:33] | She’s homeless. She has no place to go. | 她无家可归 无处可去 |
[30:36] | And, uh, I think putting her back into a motel room | 我本想给她安排一间宾馆住下 |
[30:39] | might turn out to be counterproductive. | 可又怕会产生反效果 |
[30:42] | We can’t just let her walk out of here. | 我们不能就让她这样走 |
[30:46] | Goodness, no. | 天呐 当然不能 |
[30:47] | Captain, there’s the Johnson rule to consider. | 队长 这不是还有强生条例吗 |
[30:51] | We can’t let people leave the building | 在预见任何人可能面临危险时 |
[30:53] | if they’re gonna be facing hostile situations. | 我们绝不能让他们离开局里 |
[30:55] | Natalie needs some protection. Don’t you agree? | 你不认为娜塔莉需要保护吗 |
[31:01] | I want to tell you — | 我想跟你说 |
[31:02] | I want to say h-how sorry I am about that other woman. | 我想说对于另一个女孩的遭遇我感到很抱歉 |
[31:07] | I just — | 我只是 |
[31:09] | I can’t do any more than I already have. | 我真的是帮不上什么忙了 |
[31:12] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:14] | I’m only worried | 我只是担心 |
[31:15] | that one of your attackers is still out there. | 另一个袭击你的人现在还逍遥法外 |
[31:17] | You got a good look at him. We have his DNA. | 你见过他的脸 我们有他的DNA |
[31:20] | And he knows all that. | 这些他都知道 |
[31:22] | – Brenda? – Fritzi! | -布兰达 -福瑞茨 |
[31:23] | We have a guest. You remember Natalie? | 家里来客人了 你还记得娜塔莉吧 |
[31:26] | Sure. Good to see you again. | 当然 很高兴再见到你 |
[31:28] | Uh, I’m going to steal Brenda for a second, Natalie, | 娜塔莉 我要跟布兰达说会儿话 |
[31:31] | if you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[31:31] | I’ll be right there. Just one second. | 我马上过去 请等一下 |
[31:36] | Anyway, you’re perfectly safe here tonight. | 不管怎样 你今晚在这里绝对安全 |
[31:39] | I’m only concerned about what happens later… | 我只是很担心你将来怎么办 |
[31:41] | When you’re out on your own somewhere | 当你自己一个人的时候 |
[31:43] | and the L.A.P.D. is not around. | 我们的警员们又不在你身边保护你 |
[31:44] | Of course, if you could identify the guy, | 但如果你能指认出这个人 |
[31:46] | we could pick him up, | 我们就能把他抓住 |
[31:48] | end this ongoing threat against your life. | 你的生命就不会受到威胁了 |
[31:52] | But as it stands now, he’s gonna come after you again. | 但就现在来看 他不会放过你的 |
[31:55] | Only this time, he’ll try to silence you. | 只是这次 他会让你闭嘴 |
[32:00] | Keep you from ever telling us what you don’t remember. | 让你再也无法告诉我们你的悲惨遭遇 |
[32:06] | Brenda? | 布兰达 |
[32:07] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[32:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思啊 |
[32:12] | Can I get you anything else? More bread? More water? | 你还想要点什么吗 面包 水 |
[32:22] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[32:23] | She’s homeless, Fritz. | 福瑞茨 她无家可归了 |
[32:24] | Is she staying the night? | 她今晚会住这里吗 |
[32:25] | Well, I was hoping that she’d end up taking me to a bar. | 我倒是希望她能带我到酒吧逛逛 |
[32:29] | Do you really think it’s fair | 你觉得这样合适吗 |
[32:30] | to drag that poor girl through her rape again | 拉着这个可怜的女孩让她回想强奸的经历 |
[32:32] | when it’s clear she doesn’t want to think about it? | 她明显不想再回忆 |
[32:34] | Do you think it’s fair | 那你觉得让一个伤害她的人 |
[32:35] | that the guy who did that to her is running around free? | 逍遥法外合适吗 |
[32:37] | I’m trying to find him and put him in prison. | 我在尽力找到他 把他扔进监狱 |
[32:39] | No, you’re not. You are trying to nail Stroh. | 你不是 你只是想钉死斯特罗 |
[32:41] | It’s the same thing. Is it? | 一回事 不是吗 |
[32:42] | Did your little GPS device show Stroh | 你那个小小的定位系统显示斯特罗出现在 |
[32:44] | at either of the motels where your two victims were raped? | 这两次强奸案中发生的汽车旅店了吗 |
[32:46] | Did it show him at the bar | 显示他那晚曾经到过 |
[32:47] | where your second victim was the night she died? | 第二名受害者死前曾去过的酒吧吗 |
[32:49] | Harris has a cab. | 哈里斯有辆出租车 |
[32:50] | And he asked for two keys to that motel room | 而且他在强奸格温妮丝那晚 |
[32:52] | the night he raped Gwennyth. | 在汽车旅馆要了两张房卡 |
[32:53] | And Harris didn’t drug her. | 而且哈里斯没有给她下药 |
[32:55] | Well, how do you know for sure Stroh did? | 好吧 你为什么肯定是斯特罗干的 |
[32:57] | He’s using your fascination with him to get his client off. | 他利用你对他的兴趣来使自己的委托人脱身 |
[33:00] | You want Harris to walk? | 你想要哈里斯逃脱吗 |
[33:01] | I want ’em both — Harris and Stroh. | 我两个都要 — 哈里斯和斯特罗 |
[33:03] | I won’t give up one to get the other. | 我不会因此失彼的 |
[33:05] | And Baldwin will. | 而鲍尔温能做到 |
[33:07] | I — I remember something. | 我 我想起一些事了 |
[33:10] | Stella’s nightclub. | 斯特拉夜总会 |
[33:12] | That’s what it was called. | 就是这家店的名字 |
[33:14] | That’s where I went. | 我曾经去过那里 |
[33:22] | Lieutenants. | 队长们 |
[33:23] | Can you explain to me why I had to learn | 你们能解释一下为什么我是从一个语音信箱 |
[33:25] | that Mr. Harris was being removed from holding | 得知哈里斯先生从看守所 |
[33:27] | and brought to a night club from a voicemail? | 被带到了一家夜总会 |
[33:29] | Your secretary left work early? Just guessing. | 你的秘书早退了吗 只是猜测 |
[33:32] | Relax, counselor. You’ll love this place. | 淡定 律师 你会喜欢这个地方的 |
[33:33] | Yeah, it’s ladies’ night. | 对 这是女人之夜 |
[33:36] | As long as I don’t have to talk to them. | 只要我不跟她们说话就成 |
[33:43] | Mr. Stroh, welcome to Stella’s. | 斯特罗先生 欢迎来斯特拉夜总会 |
[33:46] | We have a table waiting for you. Just follow me. | 我们为你定好一个桌子了 请跟我来 |
[33:51] | Where’s my client? | 我的委托人在哪里 |
[33:53] | Uh, he’ll be here in a minute. | 他马上就到 |
[34:00] | Here we are. | 到齐了 |
[34:02] | Uh, have a seat, counselor. | 请坐 律师 |
[34:04] | Uh, Gabriel, if you don’t mind, | 加布里埃尔 如果你不介意的话 |
[34:05] | Would you ask the bartender to get Mr. Stroh here a cocktail? | 请让招待给斯特罗先生来杯鸡尾酒 |
[34:08] | None for me, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Well, um, I could use another club soda. | 我再来杯苏打水 |
[34:17] | With a lime. | 加酸橙汁 |
[34:24] | Why do I get the feeling you guys have gone… | 为什么我有种感觉 你们想 |
[34:27] | out of your way to see me tonight? | 今晚看我出状况 |
[34:34] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定是这里 |
[34:35] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah, I remember that guy. | 对 我认识那家伙 |
[34:38] | What do you remember about him? | 你怎么认识那个人的 |
[34:40] | He carded me at the door. | 他在门口拦着我 |
[34:42] | He said he couldn’t believe I was over 21. | 说不相信我满21岁了 |
[34:45] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[34:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不记得了 |
[34:51] | You’re doing great, Natalie. | 你做得好 娜塔莉 |
[34:52] | Just take it all in. | 走进去再看 |
[34:54] | – Tell us what else you remember, okay? – Okay. | -告诉我们你还记得什么 好吗 -好的 |
[35:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:05] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在这里陪你 |
[35:26] | Chief Johnson. | 强生局长 |
[35:28] | Come here often? | 经常来这里吗 |
[35:41] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[35:43] | – That’s him! – What? | -就是他 -什么 |
[35:44] | That’s him! That’s him! Hey! | 就是他 就是他 |
[35:46] | Get off! That’s him!! | 走开 就是他 |
[35:48] | Hey! That’s him!! | 就是他 |
[35:50] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:52] | That’s him! That’s him! | 就是他 就是他 |
[35:55] | That’s him! That’s him! | 就是他 就是他 |
[35:58] | It’s all right. It’s all right. He’s under arrest now. | 没关系 没关系 他现在被捕了 |
[36:01] | You’re okay. You’re safe. | 你很好 你安全了 |
[36:03] | You’re safe. You’re with us. | 你安全了 我们陪着你 |
[36:14] | So… | 那么 |
[36:16] | Assuming the DNA evidence confirms | 假设DNA证据确认 |
[36:18] | that you just found George Harris’ mystery partner, | 你刚找到了乔治・哈里斯的神秘同伙 |
[36:22] | I might be willing to make a deal | 我可能会打算做个交易 |
[36:24] | in exchange for my client’s cooperation. | 来换取我委托人的配合 |
[36:27] | Great. Wonderful. | 很好 不错 |
[36:29] | Drugging women to have sex with them? | 给女人下药再跟她们发生关系吗 |
[36:33] | I don’t understand it. | 我真不理解 |
[36:35] | It’s just so… | 这也太 |
[36:37] | unsporting. | 不光明磊落了 |
[36:39] | Not to even let them even have a fighting chance. | 都不给她们反抗的机会 |
[36:41] | Should you talk to Baldwin, or should I? | 你跟鲍尔温谈 还是我来 |
[36:45] | I can’t make deals with murderers. | 我不会跟杀人犯做交易 |
[36:48] | You just love calling it murder, don’t you? | 你真喜欢称其为谋杀 不是吗 |
[36:51] | All right. I’ll attend to the gory details. | 好 我来做血腥的细节工作 |
[36:55] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[36:57] | Lighten up. | 高兴点 |
[36:59] | You got your man, as always. | 你抓到凶手了 一如既往 |
[37:03] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:25] | Charlie not to talk to women,yeah, | 查理不跟女人说话的 |
[37:29] | working in a bar,talk he met all kinds of girls. | 在酒吧工作 说他见过各种类型的女孩 |
[37:34] | And he said that if I just did what he said, | 他说如果按他说的做 |
[37:37] | he’d hook me up, too. | 他会帮我搞定女孩的 |
[37:38] | So I got the room, and he got the babe. | 所以我去搞定房间 他搞定女孩 |
[37:42] | By the time I showed up in my cab, he had ’em all loosened up. | 我把出租车开过来后 他把她们都灌倒 |
[37:48] | After that, it was just easy. | 之后的事情 就容易了 |
[37:50] | Just like he said it would be. | 就像他说过的那样 |
[37:54] | Except for that — that last girl. | 除了那个 最后那个女孩 |
[38:00] | Gwennyth. | 格温妮丝 |
[38:04] | Gwennyth. | 格温妮丝 |
[38:05] | After we, um… | 在我们 |
[38:08] | After I… | 在我 |
[38:12] | She started making these noises, like choking. | 她开始发出声音 就像喘不过来气似的 |
[38:17] | And I shook her just a little, just to wake her. | 我轻轻摇她 只想弄醒她 |
[38:21] | And then she just stopped breathing. | 然后她就停止呼吸了 |
[38:23] | Then Charlie showed up, and he was pissed. | 刚好查理出现了 然后怒了 |
[38:28] | Put too much of that stuff in her drink. | 给她放了太多那玩意儿 |
[38:30] | He didn’t want to kill her. | 他不想杀了她 |
[38:31] | He just — other girl from the time before, she, um… | 他只是 另一个女孩 |
[38:35] | She woke up too soon. | 她醒的太早 |
[38:37] | Now write it all down and hope it checks out. | 现在都写下来 希望能够对的上 |
[38:49] | Chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[38:52] | No apology? | 不道歉吗 |
[38:57] | Well, then, I guess this is goodbye… | 我想 咱们得说再见了 |
[39:01] | Finally. | 永别了 |
[39:10] | You’ll see me again. | 后会有期 |
[39:12] | You can count on it. | 你就走着瞧 |
[39:25] | Don’t soft-pedal this. | 甭想说好话了 |
[39:26] | I want it said to her | 保罗局长向我保证把那些话说给她听 |
[39:27] | just the way Chief Pope told me it would be done. | 我只需要他说到做到 |
[39:29] | Uh, don’t soft-pedal what? | 说什么好话 |
[39:33] | I’m not ungrateful for the results we achieved, | 我没有对我们取得的结果有不敬之处 |
[39:35] | but you behaved toward me with what I consider to be | 但你的行为 我认为是 |
[39:38] | a condescending, dismissive, and secretive attitude. | 一种居高临下 轻蔑和遮遮掩掩的态度 |
[39:41] | And, whether you’re aware of it or not, | 不知道你是否意识到了 |
[39:43] | you harmed the prosecution of my case. | 你伤害了我案子的检方 |
[39:45] | – Your case? – That’s right. My case. | -你的案子吗 -对 我的案子 |
[39:49] | Captain? | 队长 |
[40:01] | Maybe we should go into your office for — | 也许我们该进你的办公室 |
[40:02] | No. No. Here’s fine. | 不 不 这里就好 |
[40:06] | Chief Pope believes that — | 保罗局长认为 |
[40:08] | Chief Pope believes? | 保罗局长认为 |
[40:10] | Oh, sorry. Go on. | 抱歉 继续 |
[40:11] | Chief Pope believes that you should | 保罗局长认为你应该 |
[40:13] | Start bringing prosecutors on earlier in your cases. | 早点让检方律师介入你的案子 |
[40:16] | He and the District Attorney agree | 他和地方检察官一致认为 |
[40:18] | that provoking a mistrial — | 通过制造无效审判… |
[40:20] | I didn’t provoke a mistrial. | 我没有制造无效审判 |
[40:22] | I answered the questions as truthfully as I could, | 我诚实地回答问题 |
[40:25] | in keeping with the oath I took on the stand. | 就像庭审前宣誓的那样 |
[40:27] | I know. I understand. | 我知道 我明白 |
[40:30] | The chief of police would like the district attorney’s office | 局长希望地方检察官办公室 |
[40:33] | to have a more open access to Major Crimes. | 能跟重案组有更多透明的接触 |
[40:39] | Okay. We’ll talk. | 好 我们会谈论这个事情的 |
[40:40] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[40:43] | You are no longer to investigate Phillip Stroh, | 你不能再调查菲利普・斯特罗 |
[40:45] | monitor his movements, or in any way, shape, or form | 监视他的行为 或者以其他任何方式 |
[40:49] | interfere with the conduct of his activities | 干预他的活动 |
[40:52] | either personal or legal, | 不管是私生活的或者法律上的 |
[40:54] | without prior approval of Chief Pope. | 除非先拿到保罗局长的批准 |
[40:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[41:00] | Thank you, Sharon. | 谢谢你 纱伦 |
[41:04] | Chief? | 局长 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:07] | I’m speaking to you now not only | 我现在不仅是以职业行为标准局代表的身份 |
[41:09] | as a representative of the professional standards bureau, | 跟你说这番话 |
[41:12] | but also as a colleague and a friend. | 我同时还是你的同事和朋友 |
[41:14] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[41:15] | I would take these orders very seriously. | 我会严格遵守这些命令 |
[41:20] | Trust me — | 相信我 |
[41:22] | I am. | 我会的 |