时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Don’t answer 1 | 拒接来电1号 |
[00:07] | Your cellphone’s been ringing all day. Why don’t you pick it up? | 你手机一天响个没完 怎么不接? |
[00:10] | ‘Cause I know who’s calling, and I don’t want to talk to her. | 因为我知道谁打来的 且我不想和她说话 |
[00:13] | Yeah, but what if it’s an emergency? Then she ought to call 911, not me. | – 好吧 那万一有急事呢? – 那她应该拨911 而不是打给我 |
[00:18] | Flynn, hey. | Flynn 嘿 |
[00:20] | Why don’t we, uh, go down to McClure’s for the early-bird special? | 我们 呃 去McClure酒吧怎么样? 有优惠 |
[00:24] | You know, hang out at the bar for the game. | 你懂的 泡泡酒吧找找乐子 |
[00:25] | Hang out at the bar. So, what’s in it for me? You can watch me get drunk. | – 泡泡酒吧 那和我有什么关系? – 你可以看着我喝醉 |
[00:30] | You know, uh, carpooling has its trade-offs. | 你看 拼车得有所交换 |
[00:33] | If you live your life on the wagon, now and then you have to drive it. | 如果你这辈子都要禁酒 那你就得开车 |
[00:39] | Stop calling me. | 别再打了 |
[00:43] | Excuse me, Lieutenant Provenza, sir. | 打扰一下 Provenza副队 先生 |
[00:46] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[00:48] | What’s the matter, Louie? Your phone doesn’t sound broken to me. | 怎么回事 Louie? 我看你电话不像坏了啊 |
[00:53] | Liz. I called you a million times. | – 我给你打了无数个电话 |
[00:57] | Which wife is Liz, again? His third? I told you, no family at work under any circumstances. | – 又来了 Liz是第几任老婆? 第三任? – 我说了多少遍 工作时不谈私事 |
[01:01] | That’s definitely Heather. | 我确定第三任是Heather |
[01:02] | Not our kids, not our grandkids, and certainly not you. | 不谈孩子 不谈孙子 当然也不谈你 |
[01:06] | You want to talk to me, call me at home. Me and Flynn are out of here. | 想和我说话 就等我回家打给我 我和Flynn要出去 |
[01:10] | “Flynn and I.” “Flynn and I are out of here.” Louie, this is an emergency. | “Flynn和我” “Flynn和我要出去” Louie 我有急事 |
[01:13] | Correcting his grammar. Wow. His very first ex. | – 挑他小字眼 – 哇 他第一任 |
[01:18] | Okay, Liz. What’s this about? | 好吧 Liz 怎么回事? |
[01:21] | I had to sell my wedding ring. | 我被迫卖了我的结婚戒指 |
[01:23] | And in our divorce settlement, it says you paid $500 for it. | 我们离婚协议里写着你是花500美元买下的 |
[01:26] | Wait a minute. You sold our wedding ring? | 等一下 你把结婚戒指卖了? |
[01:29] | And do you know how much I got for it, Louie? | 那你知道我卖了多少钱么 Louie? |
[01:34] | $49? Uh-huh. $49. | – 49块? – 嗯 49块 |
[01:36] | You mailed the ring to a place called Goldibucks?! | 你把戒指寄到一个叫Goldibucks的地方?! |
[01:41] | Goldibucks is a legitimate business. They advertise on TV. | Goldibucks合法经营 他们在电视上打广告 |
[01:44] | And, frankly, I have to have the money. Now. | 直白说吧 我得拿到钱 现在 |
[01:47] | Hey, Liz. Is everything okay? No, it’s not. It’s Frank. | – 嗨 Liz 过得好吗? – 不 不好 Frank出事了 |
[01:51] | He’s sick. | 他生病了 |
[01:53] | His asthma is getting worse. He needs Insulin twice a day. | 他哮喘越来越严重了 一天得注射胰岛素两次 |
[01:57] | His blood pressure is through the roof, and it’s getting harder and harder to pay for his prescriptions. | 血压高得没谱 给他凑买药的钱越来越难了 |
[02:02] | Oh, Liz, I’m so sorry. Flynn. Frank is just a dog. | – Liz 真是太糟了 – Flynn Frank不过是只狗 |
[02:05] | Would you call him “just a dog” in front of your grandkids? | 你在你孙子辈面前也说”不过是只狗”试试? |
[02:10] | Liz, please. God, don’t start an argument here. | Liz 求你了 神呐 别在这开吵 |
[02:13] | We finally found an arrangement that makes our relationship very strong. | 为了保持我们之间的密切关系 我们最后就安排事宜达成一致 |
[02:18] | What are you talking about? We barely see each other. That’s the arrangement. Look, look. | – 你说什么呢? 我们都不怎么见面 – 就是这么安排的 听着 听着 |
[02:22] | I found the address for this Goldibucks place. It’s only 10 minutes from here. | 我刚刚找到了Goldibucks的地址 离这也就10分钟的路程 |
[02:25] | We’ll go down there right now and get the ring back, which I can’t believe you sold. | 咱们现在就去要回戒指 真不相信你居然把它卖了 |
[02:30] | Doesn’t our wedding ring mean anything to you at all? Of course it does. | – 难道我们的结婚戒指对你来说毫无意义吗? – 当然有意义了 |
[02:34] | Here, I’ll show you what it means. | 听着 我告诉你它对我意味着什么 |
[02:41] | You know, you’re right, Liz. Frank doesn’t sound too good. | 你是对的 Liz Frank听起来真是不太好 |
[02:43] | Doesn’t look so hot, either. This dog’s still ugly as sin. | 看起来也不怎么好 这狗还是丑八怪一只 |
[02:47] | What can I say? I have a type. | 我还能说啥? 那是我的范儿 |
[02:50] | But thank you for taking me to the gold store in an actual police car. | 谢谢你让我坐警车去那个金店 |
[02:55] | You know, in the 10 years Louie and I were married, he never once let me do a ride-along. | 你知道么 我和Louie结婚那10年 他都没带我出去兜过风 |
[02:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:03] | Want to turn on the siren? | 想不想开着警笛? |
[03:04] | Could I? Oh, God. | – 可以吗? – 天哪 |
[03:06] | Yeah, yeah. Just hit that switch right there. | 可以 可以 按下那个开关就行 |
[03:10] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Frank, baby, calm down. | 不 不 不 Frank 宝贝儿 淡定 |
[03:12] | Yeah, yeah, turn that off. Don’t get overexcited. | – 好啦 好啦 快关掉 – 别兴奋过度啦 |
[03:14] | Turn that damn siren off! Okay, okay, okay. | – 把该死的警笛关掉! – 好吧 好吧 |
[03:16] | That dog! I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it. | – 这狗! – 我来 我来 我来 |
[03:19] | Easy back there. Think about your blood pressure. | 后面的淡定点 照顾一下自己的血压 |
[03:21] | You better be talking to this dog. It’s nice to see he wasn’t just an asshole at home. | – 你最好是和这只狗说 – 看到他家里家外都混蛋 感觉好多了 |
[03:25] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你真是不明真相的群众 |
[03:36] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 下来吧 宝贝 下来 |
[03:40] | So, what’s the plan? | 然后 有什么计划? |
[03:41] | The plan is to give whatever scam artist owns this place a good old-fashioned what for! | 计划就是好好教训一下那个开黑店的骗子! |
[03:49] | Oh, sorry. We’re – we’re closing. | 对不起 我们 我们关门了 |
[03:52] | Oh, well, uh… | 噢 呃… |
[03:55] | Uh, yeah. Anyway, uh… | 嗯 好吧 不管怎么说… |
[03:57] | I would like to see someone about this…check. | 我想让你看看这个…支票 |
[04:02] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好的 |
[04:03] | Well, just give me one moment and let me see if there’s anything I can do. | 请稍等一下 看我能不能帮上什么忙 |
[04:07] | Are you allowed to show your badge? | 你这亮警徽合法吗? |
[04:09] | I don’t want you breaking any laws. | 我可不想你犯法 |
[04:11] | The constitution demands that to enter a place of business on a legal call, you – | 宪法说警方因公务进入商业经营场所 必须… |
[04:14] | Liz, Liz, please. Please. | Liz Liz 求你了 求你了 |
[04:16] | If you want your money back, let me handle it! | 你要是想要钱 就听我的! |
[04:22] | Ah. Oh. Man. How can you work with all that racket? | 哦 天哪 旁边这么吵你怎么营业啊? |
[04:26] | It’s just temporary. We’re putting in a new security system. | 只是暂时的 我们在加装新的安保系统 |
[04:30] | Yeah, so, what exactly can I help you guys with? | 你们到底找我有什么事? |
[04:33] | Well, first off, I’m sure a sweet-looking girl like yourself had nothing to do with it, but we – | 首先 我确定像你这样的漂亮女孩 肯定不会这么干 但… |
[04:38] | But – but someone here didn’t give this poor old lady | 但 但这有人给这位可怜的老夫人的戒指 |
[04:42] | the proper payment for her ring. Oh. | – 付了不合理的价钱 – 噢 |
[04:45] | And if you could help us out, we’d be very grateful. | 如果你能帮忙解决这个问题 我们将不胜感激 |
[04:48] | Okay, yeah. Uh, Liz Provenza. Mm-hmm. | – 好吧 嗯 Liz Provenza – 嗯 |
[04:51] | Well, I can’t write you a check, | 我不能给你开支票 |
[04:53] | but let me see if I can find your jewelry and return it to you. | 但我可以帮你们找找那件首饰 还给你们 |
[04:56] | Give me one sec. Liz Provenza, Liz Provenza. | 稍等一下 Liz Provenza Liz Provenza |
[05:01] | Ah, well, | 好啦 |
[05:03] | she’s gone to the back to get the ring, and your constitution is still sacred. | 她去把你戒指拿回来 你的宪法还依然神圣 |
[05:10] | What the hell is he doing – rooting for truffles? | 他到底在干啥…学猪找松露? |
[05:14] | Liz Provenza. Got it. | Liz Provenza 找到了 |
[05:16] | Thank you. Thank you very much. Beautiful…and quick. | – 谢谢 太谢谢你了 – 干净…利落 |
[05:20] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:23] | Did anybody ever tell you that you have an amazing smile? Good lord. | – 难道没人说过你笑起来很漂亮吗? – 神啊 |
[05:27] | What? She does. Thank you. Bye. Bye-bye. | – 怎么了? 事实如此啊 – 谢谢 再见 再见 |
[05:32] | Oh, we’re just – we have to lock the door. Bye. | 我们就是…得把门关了 再见 |
[05:35] | Oh. Okay. Sure. Bye. See you. | – 好的 当然 再见 – 再见 |
[05:39] | If you want to sell the ring so bad… So badly. | – 如果你这么急忙想把戒指卖掉… – 这么着急 |
[05:42] | All right, so badly – so badly, | 好吧 这么着急 这么着急 |
[05:44] | I- I know a guy in the jewelry business who will give us what the ring is actually worth. | 我认识一个做首饰买卖的 他能给这戒指公道的价钱 |
[05:49] | One minute. Frank needs to stretch his legs. | 等一下 Frank要伸伸腿 |
[05:51] | His legs are 5 inches long. | 他腿才5英寸长 |
[05:54] | Do you hear how bad Frank is wheezing? Just write her a check, already. | 你没听到Frank喘得多厉害? 你就不能痛快写张支票给她? |
[05:57] | I’ve written her 473 checks. | 我已经给她开过473张支票了 |
[05:59] | I bought the house that she and that dog live in. | 我给她和那只狗住的房子买单 |
[06:02] | No more checks. Louie? Isn’t that the woman who was helping us? | – 再也不给她支票了 – Louie? 那女的是不是刚刚帮咱的那个? |
[06:20] | She said they were locking up. | 她说他们关门了 |
[06:35] | All the jewelry – it’s gone. | 所有的珠宝…都没了 |
[06:37] | Oh, God. Don’t jump to any conclusions. | – 哦 天哪 – 别这么快下结论 |
[06:42] | Liz, Liz, for heaven’s sakes! Frank, come back! | – Liz Liz 看在上帝的份上! – Frank 回来! |
[06:45] | That woman, she pulled off a glove. Don’t eat that, Frank. | – 那女的 刚刚脱下了手套 – 别吃 Frank |
[06:55] | No, Frank. Give me the glove. | 别 Frank 把手套给我 |
[06:56] | Oh, no, Frank. No. Give me the glove. | 噢 不 Frank 别 把手套给我 |
[06:59] | No, no, Frank. No, Frank. | 别啊 Frank 别吃 Frank |
[07:01] | Give me the glove. No, Frank, no. Frank. Frank, Frankie. Come on, Frank. No. | – 给我手套 不 Frank – Frank Frank Frankie 快点给我 Frank 别吃 |
[07:07] | That rubber glove was worn by a robber in a robbery that we let happen. | 那副橡胶手套刚被一个劫匪戴过 而那起抢劫是我们眼睁睁看着发生的 |
[07:12] | No, no, no, no. Small-time robbery. No big deal. | 别 别这样 不过是个小案子 不是大事 |
[07:41] | Chief – no. Not yet. | – 头儿 – 别 没到时候 |
[07:45] | Lieutenant Tao? Victim’s name tag reads “Milo Billings.” | – Tao副队? – 被害人姓名标签上写着”Milo Billings” |
[07:49] | His Facebook page is up on his computer – says he’s 64 years old. | 他Facebook的页面就在电脑上 写着他年龄64 |
[07:52] | I didn’t see any wounds, but Kendall found broken ribs. | 没有看到伤口 但Kendall发现他肋骨断了 |
[07:54] | Maybe it was cardiac arrest during the robbery, which would make this murder. | 可能是抢劫过程中心脏骤停 构成谋杀 |
[07:58] | If I could just explain – I said…not yet. | – 要是能解释… – 我说过了…没到时候 |
[08:02] | Detective Gabriel. | Gabriel警探 |
[08:03] | Yeah, well, uh, Milo’s name is all over these business documents. | 好吧 这些商业文件上都签有Milo的名字 |
[08:07] | They have him listed here as the owner. | 名单上也把他列为店主 |
[08:09] | Yeah, well, I can – What part of “not yet” | – 好啦 好啦 我… – “没到时候”里哪个字 |
[08:12] | are you misunderstanding? | 你们听不懂? |
[08:16] | Detective Sanchez. | Sanchez警探 |
[08:17] | You see the cords, Chief? | 看到这些线没 头儿? |
[08:18] | These feed from four security cameras connected to a hard drive that used to be there. | 四个安保摄像头应该连着一个 在这个位置上的存储装置 |
[08:24] | Well, at least we won’t have to watch video of you two on the news ignoring a robbery and a murder. | 好吧 至少我们不用看你们俩是怎么 眼大漏神地忽视一起抢劫案和一起谋杀案 |
[08:32] | Okay, your turn. What happened? | 好了 轮到你们了 怎么回事? |
[08:35] | Okay, Chief, when we arrived here, | 警长 我们来的时候 |
[08:36] | there was a girl behind the counter, who we thought was an employee, packing up for the night. | 柜台那有个女孩 我们以为她是雇员 正在收拾打烊 |
[08:40] | She was packing up, all right. | 她在收拾 好吧 |
[08:42] | And neither of you saw or heard anything | 你们俩谁也没看到或者听到什么情况 |
[08:45] | that would indicate there was a robbery going on? | 暗示你们正在发生抢劫? |
[08:54] | They were drilling the safe while you were here?! | 人家正钻保险箱的时候你们就站在这?! |
[08:57] | Okay, in our defense, Chief, the girl said she was installing a new security system. | 好吧 头儿 从我们的角度讲 那女孩告诉我们店里在加装新的安保系统 |
[09:01] | Does she have a name? | 她说她叫什么没? |
[09:05] | How about a description? Oh, well, uh, she was pretty. | – 那描述一下? – 噢 呃 她很漂亮 |
[09:09] | Uh, yeah. Sexy, even. | 呃 甚至算得上性感 |
[09:11] | Yeah, she was cute. Nice legs. Yeah. | – 对 她很好看 大长腿 – 对 |
[09:15] | She was 5’9″, looked between 28 and 32, | 她身高1米75 年龄大概在28到32之间 |
[09:19] | wore a brunette wig, blue eyes – could have been contacts. | 戴着黑色假发 蓝眼睛 可能戴了隐形眼镜 |
[09:22] | The only time we saw her male partner was when they were running away. | 唯一一次见到她那个男性同伙 是在他们逃跑的时候 |
[09:25] | Uh, Chief, this is my first ex-wife, Liz, | 头儿 这是我第一任前妻 Liz |
[09:29] | and – and her dog, Frank. | 还有 还有她的狗 Frank |
[09:31] | We came here to get back a ring that she sold by mail. | 我们来这就是为了 帮她要回邮寄卖掉的戒指 |
[09:34] | It’s a pleasure, Liz, and…Frank. | 很高兴认识你 Liz 还有Frank |
[09:38] | There is some good news, Chief. The female thief, she dropped a latex glove. | 有些好消息 头儿 那名女贼落下了一副乳胶手套 |
[09:43] | Now, with any luck, we’ll be able to get a print off the inside of it. | 如果运气好的话 我们能在手套里面找到指纹 |
[09:46] | Okay. Where’s the glove? | 好啊 那手套在哪? |
[09:47] | Well, it’s, uh, temporarily unavailable, but I assure you it will show up in a day or so. | 呃 嗯 暂时拿不到 但我保证一天左右 手套就会出现了 |
[09:54] | The dog, uh… Frank ate the glove. | – 狗 呃… – Frank把手套吃了 |
[09:57] | Shut up, Frank. | 闭嘴 Frank |
[09:58] | Lieutenant Tao, do you think it’s possible | Tao副队 你认为 |
[10:00] | that the glove will make it through in a usable fashion? | 等拿到手套 还能用么? |
[10:03] | Drug mules use balloons made out of this material all the time. | 毒贩一直用来挟带毒品的气球 也是同种材料做的 |
[10:07] | All right, look, uh… We need to hang on to Frank here, so – | 好吧 听着 呃… 我们得把Frank留下来 然后… |
[10:11] | You can’t hold Frank. He has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow afternoon. | 你们不能留下Frank 他明天下午和医生约好了 |
[10:14] | This is a violation of his civil rights. Liz. | – 这违反了他的公民权 |
[10:18] | Liz, dogs do not have civil rights. Their owners do. | – Liz 狗没有公民权 – 但他们的主人有 |
[10:22] | You can’t impound my dog without my permission. | 你们不能在未经我允许的情况下拘留我的狗 |
[10:23] | All right, look – we need to keep Frank, | 听着 我们必须让Frank留下 |
[10:25] | so, Liz, maybe you could stay with us, too, if you don’t mind? | 那 Liz 或者你也留下来 如果你不介意的话? |
[10:31] | I’ll help any way I can. Frank truly needs someone who will pay attention to him. | 只要能帮忙我都乐意 Frank真的需要关心 |
[10:36] | Chief, I found a search warrant. | 头儿 我找到一份搜查令 |
[10:38] | So you came here with your ex-wife and a warrant? No, no. Wait a minute. | – 你带着你前妻来这 还带了份搜查令? – 不 不 等一下 |
[10:42] | That – that’s not our warrant, no. | 那不是我们的 不是 |
[10:44] | Uh, Chief, I don’t think this warrant is legit. | 头儿 我觉得这份搜查令是非法的 |
[10:47] | Why? Because it’s signed by a Judge Judy. | – 为什么? – 因为这份搜查令是一个叫Judy法官签发的 |
[10:51] | The suspects identified themselves as L.A.P.D. officers with badges and guns. | 犯罪嫌疑人带着警徽和枪支假冒洛城警察 |
[10:55] | They produce a warrant, they seize all the gold in the store, | 伪造搜查令 卷走店里所有金饰 |
[10:58] | saying that they need to examine it for stolen property, then they take the surveillance footage, | 声称他们要检察商品是否为赃物 然后拿走监视录像 |
[11:03] | and I know all this | 我知道这么多是因为 |
[11:04] | because PSB has been investigating these robberies for three months. | 职业监察部门已经调查 这一系列抢劫案三个月了 |
[11:08] | It still doesn’t mean these guys are cops. Anyone can download a warrant off the Internet. | 那也说明不了这伙人就是警察 谁都能上网下载搜查令 |
[11:13] | But the warrant that was left behind today demonstrates a professional understanding of the law, | 但是今天这起案件里搜查令留在了案发现场 说明这伙人相当了解法律 |
[11:17] | and I can’t afford to just hope that these people are thieves impersonating officers. | 我无法想象这只是一群盗贼在假冒警察 |
[11:22] | She’s right. She can’t. So, the case belongs to Professional Standards. | 她说得对 是不合理 所以案子归职业监察部门管 |
[11:26] | I see no reason for Major Crimes to be involved. | 我不明白为什么重案组也参与调查 |
[11:30] | Excuse me? You haven’t heard chief Johnson’s side of things. | – 你说什么? – 你还没听取Johnson警长的情况 |
[11:33] | This robbery was significantly different than the others, | 这些抢劫案绝对和以往那些不同 |
[11:35] | which is why I think that Chief Johnson and Major Crimes should be involved. | 所以我觉得Johnson警长和重案组 都应参与调查 |
[11:39] | Significantly different how? | 有多不同? |
[11:41] | The thieves were interrupted and left their tools behind. | 这伙劫匪作案时被打断 落下作案工具 |
[11:44] | Interrupted by whom? I’ll get back to that. | – 谁打断的? – 我回头再说 |
[11:47] | Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza. | Flynn和Provenza两个副队 |
[11:50] | And there was a murder. | 而且发生了谋杀 |
[11:51] | I thought the victim died of a heart attack. During the commission of a felony, which makes this a murder. | – 我觉得被害人只是死于心脏病 – 是在重罪发生过程中死的 构成谋杀 |
[11:58] | Is there any way I can just avoid asking this question? No. | 我能不能找个办法不问这个问题 不 |
[12:02] | No, there isn’t. Okay. | 不 没有 好吧 |
[12:05] | Flynn and Provenza witnessed a robbery/murder without stopping it or collecting any evidence? | Flynn和Provenza目击了一场抢劫和谋杀 却没能阻止案件发生或者采集证据? |
[12:12] | Uh, the female robber took off her latex glove. | 女性罪犯脱下了乳胶手套 |
[12:14] | So we do have fingerprints? We’re having to wait on that. | – 那我们就有指纹了? – 我们得等一等 |
[12:17] | Why are we waiting? I’m the Chief of Police. | 为什么要等? 我是警局警长 |
[12:20] | I’ll call the Prints section, and we’ll put a rush on it. | 我打电话给指纹科 催催这事 |
[12:22] | The glove is not with prints section. Of course not. | – 手套不在指纹科 – 必须不在 |
[12:27] | Where is it? | 那它在哪? |
[12:29] | Lieutenant Provenza’s ex-wife Liz was with him at the store, and her dog, Frank. | Provenza副队的前妻Liz和他当时都在店里 还有她的狗 Frank |
[12:33] | Frank got to the glove first and… | Frank先抢到手套 然后… |
[12:38] | consumed it. | 吞了 |
[12:44] | So, if I’m understanding you correctly, and I fear that I do, | 那么 如果我对你的话理解正确 恐怕我还真听懂了 |
[12:49] | Lieutenant Provenza’s ex-wife’s dog… | Provenza副队的前妻的狗… |
[12:53] | ate the evidence. | 吃掉了证据 |
[12:54] | And we’re – we’re having to wait for it to… | 然后我们…我们在等证据… |
[12:58] | reappear. | 重现 |
[13:00] | All right, you know what, Captain? If this is what you really want, then fine. | 好吧 你知道么 警监? 如果这是你想要的 那好吧 |
[13:04] | You continue investigating the robberies, and Major Crimes can handle the homicide. | 你继续参与抢劫案的调查 重案组处理凶杀案 |
[13:09] | But I want you, Chief Johnson, | 但是 Johnson警长 |
[13:11] | to work together and to share information. | 我需要你和其他组一起调查 共享信息 |
[13:14] | And please remember how the words “together” and “share” are traditionally defined. | 并且明确记住传统意义上 “一起”和”共享”的意思 |
[13:26] | When will Frank be done with the glove? | Frank什么时候能把手套排泄出来? |
[13:28] | Sometime in the next 24 hours, according to Dr. Morales’ best guess. | 根据Morales医生的猜测 可能在接下来24小时里的某个时间 |
[13:32] | Is there any way to speed this up? Laxatives. | – 有办法快点不? – 泻药 |
[13:35] | Frank’s too sick for that. All right, then. We wait. | – Frank的身体受不了 – 好吧 那咱就等着吧 |
[13:39] | So, what do we know about our victim, Milo Billings? | 关于被害人Milo Billings我们掌握了什么? |
[13:42] | Okay, he’s been arrested a couple times over the last 20 years, mostly low-level con jobs. | 最近20年他曾经被捕几次 大多是低级的诈骗 |
[13:48] | He’s basically a street-scam artist. | 基本上他就是个街头骗子 |
[13:49] | Milo found a way to steal with a storefront. | Milo找到一种利用门店谋不义之财的方法 |
[13:52] | So he decided to cash in on the gold craze. | 所以他决定利用黄金热大捞一笔 |
[13:54] | So he and his partner, Jerry Cooper, they opened up Goldibucks two years ago. | 他和他的合伙人 Jerry Cooper 他们两年前开了这家Goldibucks |
[13:57] | Yeah, preying on desperate, gullible divorc茅es. 对 饥不择食 愿者上钩 | |
[14:01] | Are we talking about your dating life? | 你是在说你的约会历程么? |
[14:04] | Uh, Detective Gabriel, I need to speak to the victim’s partner, | Gabriel警探 我要和 被害人的合伙人Jerry Cooper谈谈 |
[14:07] | Jerry Cooper, as quickly as possible, please. | 越快越好 |
[14:09] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[14:11] | In the interest of sharing, here’s all the info | 从资源共享的高度出发 这是 |
[14:13] | on the previous gold-store robberies that PSB’s been working on. | 以往职业监察部门调查过的 所有金店抢劫案的材料 |
[14:18] | We haven’t been able to identify the thieves, so we’re calling them Bonnie and Clyde. | 我们还没确定盗贼身份 暂时叫他们Bonnie和Clyde (美国历史上有名的雌雄双盗) |
[14:22] | Did you guys check your stolen-inventory list with pawnshops, ma’am? | 你们的人查没查失窃物品是否在典当行 女士? |
[14:25] | Yes, but nothing’s turned up so far. | 查了 但还没查到 |
[14:27] | Gold has an extremely low melting point. | 金子的熔点很低 |
[14:30] | All Bonnie and Clyde would need is a pot, a blowtorch, | Bonnie和Clyde只需要一个锅 一个喷灯 |
[14:33] | and some Borax to turn their loot into gold bars. | 再来点硼沙 就能把他们的战利品变成金条 |
[14:36] | Why don’t you let me take care of where the gold goes, and you concentrate on the murder? | 为什么不让我来负责金子的去向 你们好专心调查谋杀案? |
[14:41] | It’s all one thing to me. | 这对我来说是一件事 |
[14:43] | Look, if we don’t go about this property, | 听着 如果不追查到财产去向 |
[14:45] | the thieves will say that the victim was dead when they broke into the store | 劫匪会说被害人 只是在他们闯入店中的时候死的 |
[14:48] | and that they tried to revive him. | 而且他们还尽力抢救他了 |
[14:49] | We have to get the right kind of confession to call this a murder. | 我们必须有相应的认罪才能认定是谋杀 |
[14:52] | Uh, Chief? The victim’s partner, Jerry Cooper – he’s on his way up. | 嗯 头儿? 被害人的合伙人Jerry Cooper 他在来的路上 |
[14:56] | Do you want him in interview room 1? You found Mr. Cooper already? | – 把他安排在1号审问室行吗? – 你已经找到Cooper先生了? |
[14:59] | No, I didn’t find him. He came in on his own. Oh, all right, then. I guess I’ll go talk to him. | – 不是 我没找他 他自己来的 – 好的 我得和他谈谈 |
[15:03] | Chief, shouldn’t I interview this person with you? | 警长 我是不是应该和你一起问询这个人? |
[15:08] | Uh, why don’t you go on ahead, and I’ll be right there. | 要不你先去吧 我一会就到 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Why do you think Mr. Cooper showed up here on his own? | 为什么你觉得Cooper先生是自己来的? |
[15:19] | Because Milo said the cops raided us. | 因为Milo说过是警察抢的我们 |
[15:22] | Milo said that? When did you talk to Mr. Billings? | Milo这么说过? 你什么时候和Billings先生谈话的? |
[15:25] | Well, I was on the phone with him when the cops came into our store. | 嗯 警察闯进我们店里的时候我在和他通电话 |
[15:31] | Listen to me – “our store.” | 听着 “我们店” |
[15:32] | Technically, we’re 50/50, | 严格来说 我们是对半分的 |
[15:34] | but I’d say Milo was more in charge, | 但是我得说Milo对金店控制更多 |
[15:37] | if you had to pick, like, a totally responsible party. | 如果你非得挑个 嗯 就像是执政党 |
[15:40] | So if there were things that didn’t belong at Goldibucks, | 如果有什么东西不属于Goldibucks |
[15:46] | they’re Milo’s. | 那就是Milo的了 |
[15:48] | I wouldn’t even know about them. | 我甚至不知道都有什么 |
[15:51] | Mr. Cooper, what exactly did Milo say to you on the phone? | Cooper先生 你和Milo在电话上都说了些什么? |
[15:54] | That two cops were in the store with a warrant, insisting we had stolen property, | 两个警察在店里拿着搜查令 非说我们店里有赃物 |
[15:59] | which, if we did, that would be Milo’s. | 如果真有的话 那也是Milo的 |
[16:03] | This is very important, Mr. Cooper. | 这很重要 Cooper先生 |
[16:05] | Did Milo describe the police officers who entered your store? | Milo有没有和你描述 闯进店里的两个警察的样子? |
[16:09] | Just that they were a man and a woman. | 只说了他们是一男一女 |
[16:11] | Why aren’t you asking Milo what they looked like? He was there. | 你们为什么不问Milo他们长什么样? 他当时在场 |
[16:17] | Mr. Cooper, I’m sorry to inform you that your partner, Milo, | Cooper先生 很抱歉告诉你 你的合伙人Milo |
[16:20] | died of a heart attack today when your store was robbed. | 在今天抢劫发生的时候心脏病发去世了 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么? |
[16:29] | You’re t-t… telling me… | 你们…你们是说… |
[16:39] | We were robbed?! Oh, my God. | 我们被抢了? 噢 天哪 |
[16:43] | Tell me. What did they take? | 告诉我 他们都抢走了什么? |
[16:45] | Did you hear the part about your partner dying of a heart attack? | 你听到我说你合伙人心脏病去世了吗? |
[16:49] | Yeah, yeah. Very sad. | 听到了 听到了 真伤心 |
[16:52] | His diet, you wouldn’t believe, but the inventory – what’s missing? | 他的死 无法相信 但是货品 丢了什么? |
[16:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:00] | It – it looks like everything in the display cases. | 呃 展示盒里的东西好像都抢走了 |
[17:04] | Okay, that’s not so bad. | 好吧 还不是很糟 |
[17:06] | We’re insured for that. | 我们上过保险 |
[17:08] | What else? The stuff in the back room. | – 还有什么? – 还有后面房间里的东西 |
[17:11] | The back room?! | 后面房间?! |
[17:13] | That’s worse, but also insured. | 更糟了 但也上过保险 |
[17:19] | And? The safe was cleared out. | – 还有? – 保险箱也被抢空了 |
[17:22] | They took everything in the safe? Not the safe. | 他们把保险箱里的东西也抢走了 别是保险箱啊 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God. Mr. Cooper, what was in the safe? | – 天哪 – Cooper先生 保险箱里放的什么? |
[17:32] | What was in the safe? | 保险箱里放的什么? |
[17:40] | What was in the safe? | 保险箱里放的什么? |
[17:51] | nothing much. | 没什么 |
[17:52] | My personal valuables, a baseball card, | 我的个人物品 棒球卡 |
[17:56] | my birth certificate… | 出生证明… |
[17:59] | a picture of me with Bruce Willis. | 一张我和Bruce Willis(美国男影星)的合影 |
[18:04] | Do you have a Valium or a Xanax? | 你们有没有安定或者阿普唑仑(镇静剂)? |
[18:07] | Like the 50-milligram kind I take when my parents visit? | 就像我父母来的时候 我吃的那50毫克小药片? |
[18:12] | Buzz, can you, uh, put me through to the Chief, please? | Buzz 能不能帮忙接通一下警长? |
[18:14] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[18:16] | Uh, Chief, I need to talk to you about some of Goldibucks’ recent financial transactions. | 头儿 我得和你说说Goldibucks金店 最近的财务交易记录 |
[18:22] | Okay, you – you have to help me get my stuff back. | 好吧 你们…你们得帮我找回失窃的东西 |
[18:26] | I need to go on the news, talk to the robbers. | 我得上新闻 给劫匪们说几句 |
[18:30] | You let victims do that, right? | 受害人可以这么做 对吧? |
[18:33] | When they’ve lost a child, Mr. Cooper, not a bracelet. | 如果受害人是丢了个孩子而不是手镯 那可以 Cooper先生 |
[18:37] | Mr. Cooper, if there was something specific in that safe, | Cooper先生 如果保险箱里有什么特别的东西 |
[18:40] | something unique, and you could describe it to us, | 一些独一无二的 你描述给我们 |
[18:42] | we would have a much better chance of finding those thieves. | 我们可能有更大的机会找到那些劫匪 |
[18:46] | So, if you do find my stuff, you have to look at all of it? | 也就是说 如果你们找到我的东西 你们得全部查看一遍? |
[18:51] | You can’t just h- hand it back to me? | 你们不能…直接给我? |
[18:54] | Captain Raydor, why don’t you explain to Jerry here | Raydor警监 要不你和Jerry解释一下吧 |
[18:57] | how he is now in the center of our ongoing investigation. | 说他现在是调查工作的核心 |
[19:00] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:05] | We believe that the people who robbed Goldibucks | 我们觉得抢劫Glodibucks的人 |
[19:09] | are either police impersonators | 既不是假警察 |
[19:12] | or police officers acting illegally. | 也不是违法的警察 |
[19:15] | Well, that’s even more against the law. Isn’t it? | 那岂不更是违法了 不是么? |
[19:19] | What’s this guy’s criminal record? | 这家伙的犯罪记录什么情况? |
[19:23] | Okay, so, financials for Goldibucks were pretty consistent up until about a week ago, | Goldibucks金店的财务状况 直到一周前都很正常 |
[19:28] | when they received a half-million-dollar wire transfer from the Cayman Islands. | 就在那时他们从开曼群岛收到50万美金 |
[19:32] | Freeze those accounts, Detective. | 冻结账户 警探 |
[19:33] | That money is connected to something that was in the Goldibucks safe, something that Jerry clearly wants, | 这笔钱一定和Goldibucks保险箱里的东西有关 是Jerry非常想要的 |
[19:37] | and it’s not his Bruce Willis photo. | 并且显然不是他和Bruce Willis的合影 |
[19:39] | Um, Jerry has no criminal or violent history, | Jerry没有犯罪或者暴力史 |
[19:41] | and Raydor has been telling him that police officers might be involved. | Raydor对他说过警察可能参与其中 |
[19:45] | I’m listening, Lieutenant. | 我在听 副队 |
[19:47] | Well, if – if you need a dirty cop, Chief, I’m at your service. | 好吧 如果 如果你要找一个污点警察 头儿 我随时待命 |
[19:50] | Well, I could direct Jerry to your house, | 好啊 我可以让Jerry去你那 |
[19:54] | but he’ll be showing up to make a deal | 但他肯定会和 |
[19:56] | with a crooked cop and his female partner. | 一个坏警察及其女性同伙来个暗箱交易 |
[20:01] | Oh, no. Never. Not – not in a million years. | 不 决不 死也不会 |
[20:04] | I spent 10 years in the same house with that woman, and – and that is just never – | 我和那个女人在同一屋檐下呆了10年 决不… |
[20:08] | You have no choice. | 你没得选 |
[20:09] | Lieutenant, right now, where you go, Frank goes, and where Frank goes… | 副队 从现在开始 你去哪 Frank都得跟着 Frank去哪… |
[20:17] | Louie, I swear, I don’t know how you live with this smell. | Louie 我发誓 真不知道 你怎么整天闻着这味活着的 |
[20:21] | This smell is your dog. | 这是你狗的味 |
[20:25] | All I’m getting is wheezing. | 我都快哮喘了 |
[20:29] | I will admit, Louie, there are times I miss you – | 我得承认 Louie 有时候我会想起你 |
[20:31] | when we get together with our kids and our grandkids and you laugh. | 当咱家孩子孙子们聚到一起 你会笑 |
[20:36] | I always did love your laugh. | 我真是爱死你的笑了 |
[20:39] | It might have been interesting to have gotten through the rough patches just to see how we would have ended up. | 如果我们当初排除万难坚持下来 今天再回头来看结局一定是件很有趣的事 |
[20:44] | Well… | 嗯… |
[20:45] | And there are parts of our relationship that always worked. Oh, yeah. Mm. | – 并且我们的关系中也有一些好的方面 – 哦 是啊 嗯 |
[20:50] | And I’m sure there must be things you miss about me, too. | 而我肯定我也有地方让你想念我的 |
[20:54] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦 是的 当然 |
[20:58] | Uh, look. | 呃 听着 |
[21:01] | I can show you right now what I miss the most. | 我现在就能告诉你我最想念的是什么 |
[21:05] | I turned off the wire. We’re alone. | 我关掉了无线电 现在没人监听了 |
[21:08] | I could kill the lights. | 我也可以关掉灯 |
[21:10] | And we probably got a good five minutes. | 在五分钟之内都不会有人打扰到我们 |
[21:14] | And what would we do with the other four? | 那还有四分钟我们干什么? |
[21:32] | Jerry’s approaching the house. | Jerry靠近房子了 |
[21:41] | Here we go. Okay. | – 准备行动 – 好的 |
[21:43] | I’ve got audio now. | 我现在听得到了 |
[21:48] | Yes? Who is it? Jerry Cooper. | – 嗯? 是谁啊? |
[21:51] | Y- you robbed my store today. | 你 你今天抢劫了我的店 |
[21:54] | Oh, God. Don’t beat me up. | 哦 天哪 别打我 |
[21:57] | I’m here to offer you a deal. Get in here! | – 我来这里是想跟你谈一笔交易的 – 滚进来! |
[22:06] | Get up here. Good boy! | – 站在这里 – 好孩子! |
[22:09] | All right, he’s not wearing a wire. No wires. | 好了 他没有带任何的无线装置 没有窃听器 |
[22:11] | He’s not carrying a gun, so take your positions. | 他没带枪 所以各就各位 |
[22:15] | All right, sit. Sit down in this chair right now! | 好了 坐下 现在给我坐在这椅子上! |
[22:18] | What are you doing at my house, accusing me of being a robber? God, no, no, no. | – 你干吗来我的家 说我抢了你的店? – 天哪 别别别 |
[22:22] | I don’t care what you did at Goldibucks today. I’m insured. | 我不管你今天在Goldibucks做了什么 我上了保险的 |
[22:26] | And so my business partner died. | 而我的生意伙伴死了 |
[22:29] | He was a criminal, like you. | 他是个罪犯 就跟你一样 |
[22:32] | No offense. I am just an unemployed appraiser who got caught up in the wrong crowd, | 无意冒犯 我只是个上错贼船的失业鉴定人 |
[22:38] | and all I need, really, is for you to give me back | 我只想要你在把其余的熔掉之前 |
[22:41] | two little things you stole, before you melt the rest down. | 还给我你偷的两个小物件 |
[22:45] | Which two little things? | 哪两个小物件? |
[22:47] | Good. See? We’re already bargaining. | 很好 看到了吧? 我们在协商 |
[22:51] | That’s great. | 那样很好 |
[22:52] | All right, I should tell you | 好的 我要告诉你 |
[22:54] | that for those two little things, I will pay you $10,000. | 我会付一万美金来换那两个小物件 |
[22:59] | $10,000? Okay, okay. $25,000. $25,000. | – 一万? – 好吧 好吧 两万五 两万五 |
[23:05] | What two items are we talking about? | 你到底指哪两个东西? |
[23:07] | That was quick. What are we dealing with here? | 真够快的 我们到底在对付什么啊? |
[23:10] | Show me what you stole, and I’ll pick them out. | 给我看你偷的东西 我会把它们挑出来 |
[23:13] | Oh, no. No. You’re trying to lowball us. | 哦 不 不 你想欺骗我们关于那东西的价值 |
[23:17] | All right, Liz. Melt everything. D- d-don’t do that! | – 好了 Liz 把所有的东西都熔了 – 别 别 别那么做! |
[23:21] | You don’t know the value of what you have. | 你不知道你所拥有的东西的价值 |
[23:25] | I’m the expert here. | 我是专家 |
[23:29] | You’re the expert, are you? | 你是专家 啊? |
[23:31] | All right. How much, uh, if I throw in this ring? | 好吧 如果 嗯 我加进这个戒指的话 你给多少? |
[23:35] | Uh, I’d give you 50 extra bucks. | 呃 我多给你50块 |
[23:38] | $60. | 60块 |
[23:39] | Wait – higher? Lower? W- what? | 等下 高了? 低了? 什么啊? |
[23:42] | This ring – this ring is worth $500! | 这戒指 这戒指价值500元! |
[23:45] | I- I don’t trust you. I don’t trust you to – to look through all of our loot. | 我 我不相信你 我不要让你看我们的战利品 |
[23:50] | No, you’re a con artist, | 你是个骗子 |
[23:52] | scamming people to mail their gold in so you can rob them of their possessions! | 骗人们把他们的金子寄过去 然后你就可以抢他们的财物! |
[23:56] | I resent that! | 不许你这么说! |
[23:58] | When a customer decides to send a necklace or a ring to me, | 如果有顾客决定 要把他的项链或者是戒指寄给我 |
[24:02] | that item clearly doesn’t have much personal value to them anymore. | 很显然那个东西对他们来说 就没啥个人价值了 |
[24:09] | I still don’t trust the guy. Oh, my God. | – 我还是不相信他 – 哦 我的天哪 |
[24:13] | I don’t have time for a long, drawn-out negotiation w- with – w-with a pair of robbers! | 我没那个时间来 来 来跟 一对强盗进行冗长的谈判! |
[24:19] | I need the coins. | 我需要那两个硬币 |
[24:21] | That’s what I want – the Double Eagle coins. | 我就想要那个 双鹰硬币 |
[24:27] | Double Eagles. Double Eagles. | 双鹰 双鹰 |
[24:30] | He’s talking about some rare coins that are worth… | 他说的是一些很罕见的硬币 那些硬币值… |
[24:39] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[24:42] | We can split the money. Oh, my God. | 我们可以分钱 哦 我的天哪 |
[24:47] | Milo sold the coins to the guy on the other end of this call. | Milo把那些硬币卖给了打来这通电话的人 |
[24:52] | He’s a horrible human being. | 他是个很恐怖的人 |
[24:54] | Eats flies. Kills puppies. | 吃苍蝇 杀小狗 |
[24:58] | You’d probably love him. Help me, somebody. | 你们大概会喜欢他的 有谁来救救我 |
[25:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:06] | Ohh, no. No, no, no. Everything – everything’s cool. | 哦 没有 没有 没有 没有 一切 一切都很好 |
[25:11] | Milo? You want to talk to – to Milo? | Milo? 你想跟 跟Milo谈? |
[25:15] | M- Milo’s, uh… | M…Milo他 呃… |
[25:17] | busy. Why? | 很忙 怎么了? |
[25:20] | What? | 什么? |
[25:22] | No, no, no. Look, look, look. | 不 不 不 听着 听着 听着 |
[25:23] | I will sort this out, and I will call you back. | 我会想办法解决的 我会回你电话的 |
[25:28] | The buyer says that he’s already talked with someone else | 买家说他已经跟另外的人谈过了 |
[25:34] | who says they have the coins. | 他们说他们有硬币 |
[25:36] | Be ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[25:40] | You already gave the coins to someone else. | 你们已经把硬币给别人了 |
[25:46] | This… | 这… |
[25:48] | this is some kind of trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[25:55] | Frank! Heel! Heel! The dog! Frank! | – Frank! 追上去! 追上去! – 狗! Frank! |
[25:58] | The evidence! Frank! You mean me! Stop! | – 证据! – 你是说我! – 停下! |
[26:02] | Frank! Frank! Frank! Here, boy! Come on! | – Frank! 过来 孩子! 来吧! |
[26:05] | Frank! Oh, God. Oh, God. | – 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[26:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[26:10] | Are – are you a good guy or a bad guy? Jerry Cooper, you’re under arrest. | – 你 你们到底是好人还是坏人啊? – Jerry Cooper 你被捕了 |
[26:16] | For what?! Oh, for about 48 hours. | – 为什么(多长时间)?! – 哦 大概48小时吧 |
[26:20] | I don’t understand. Do you have the coins or not? | 我不明白 你们到底有没有硬币啊? |
[26:24] | What’d you call those coins again? The Double Eagles. | – 你说那些硬币叫什么来着? – 双鹰 |
[26:28] | A $20 gold coin minted in 1933 but never monetized. | 1933年铸造的面值20元的金币 但是没有被货币化 |
[26:32] | The coins were supposed to be destroyed. | 那些硬币本来是要被销毁的 |
[26:34] | So, how do these exist, sir? | 所以为什么还有些存在于世呢 长官? |
[26:36] | A small but unknown number were stolen before the melt, | 在熔毁之前 有一小部分被偷了 但不知道具体有几枚 |
[26:39] | which means any 1933 Double Eagle out there, | 也就是说任何一枚1933年的双鹰金币 |
[26:42] | regardless of how it was acquired, is property stolen from the U.S. government, | 不管是以何种手段得到的 都算是从美国政府窃取的 |
[26:47] | which, oddly enough, is why they are valued so highly. | 说来也奇怪 这也正是它们如此值钱的原因 |
[26:50] | Yeah, at $8 million apiece. Jerry said he had two of them. | – 是啊 八百万美元一枚 – Jerry说他有两枚 |
[26:53] | Which is why I’m about to wake up some of my people. | 也就是说我要叫醒一些同事了 |
[26:56] | If you’ll excuse me a minute, Chief. | 请允许我失陪一下 警长 |
[27:00] | So the $500,000 in the Goldibucks’ account… …must have been a down payment. | 所以在Goldibucks账户里的那五十万 一定是定金了 |
[27:04] | Chief, Jerry’s buyer keeps calling. | 头儿 Jerry的买家一直打电话来 |
[27:06] | But his number’s blocked, and I’ve been pinging individual cell towers – | 但是他的号码无法显示 我一直在找特定的发射塔… |
[27:10] | Chief, it smells like the evidence might be on the way. | 头儿 好像是证物快出来的味道 |
[27:16] | Liz… | |
[27:17] | Why don’t you and I take Frank for another walk? That’s not a bad idea. | – 你和我再带Frank出去遛一圈怎么样? – 这主意不错 |
[27:22] | He’s getting that expression on his face. | 他露出那种表情了 |
[27:24] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[27:27] | How can I help, Chief? You can carry the evidence bag for Captain Raydor. | – 我能帮什么忙么 头儿? – 你可以为Raydor警监拿证物袋 |
[27:31] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[27:33] | If we can’t trace the call, we’ll have to have Jerry pick it up. | 如果我们不能追踪电话 那我们就得让Jerry接听 |
[27:36] | Lieutenant. Lieutenant! | 副队 副队! |
[27:41] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, right. Yeah. | 哦 是 是 没错 是 |
[27:52] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好 Jerry |
[27:53] | You guys entrapped me. Sorry about that, | – 你们设计我 – 那还真是抱歉 |
[27:56] | but we needed to find out what was in the safe. | 但我们必须得知道保险箱里有什么 |
[27:58] | So why don’t you tell me how you ended up with two stolen 1933 Double Eagle coins? | 所以为什么你不跟我说说你是怎么得到 两枚被偷的1933年的双鹰金币的? |
[28:03] | I did not steal them. Some woman mailed them into Goldibucks. | 我没偷 某个女人把它们寄到Goldibucks来的 |
[28:07] | And I’m sure you gave her a fair price. | 我敢肯定你给了她个好价钱 |
[28:09] | Milo paid her, and she cashed her check, | Milo付的钱 然后她去银行兑付支票 |
[28:12] | even sent us a thank-you note, okay? | 甚至还给我们发了感谢信 好吗? |
[28:14] | So not stolen. | 所以不是偷的 |
[28:16] | Now that we’ve got that sorted out, can I go? | 现在该说的都说了 我能走了吗? |
[28:19] | Unfortunately, Jerry, it’s illegal to even possess the Double Eagles. | 非常抱歉 Jerry 拥有那些金币也算是犯法 |
[28:23] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[28:25] | Milo said no one would care. | Milo说没人会在意的 |
[28:27] | But you do. People care. | 但你们在意 世界上总有人会在意 |
[28:32] | We also know that you were planning on selling those coins to the person on the other end of this blocked call. | 我们也知道你准备把那些金币 卖给这个匿名来电人 |
[28:37] | Not me! Milo! | 不是我! 是Milo! |
[28:38] | Milo was planning to sell them, | Milo准备卖它们 |
[28:40] | and, okay, he was going to pay me for recognizing their value, | 还有 好吧 他会付给我一笔钱 因为是我看出了它们的价值 |
[28:44] | but it was all him. | 但所有一切都是他做的 |
[28:47] | And now he’s dead. | 但是现在他死了 |
[28:49] | I told him, “cut back on the bacon. | 我曾今跟他说过”少吃点培根肉 |
[28:52] | Why not try margarine on your steak instead of butter?” | 为什么不在牛肉上涂人造黄油呢?” (不要太过贪心) |
[28:57] | The people who gave Milo that heart attack and robbed your store | 那些害Milo心脏病突发 并且抢劫你的店的人 |
[29:00] | are about to sell the coins themselves. | 现在自己想卖那些金币 |
[29:03] | Now, we have frozen your accounts, Jerry boy. | 我们已经冻结你的账户了 小Jerry |
[29:06] | So what do you think’s going to happen | 所以如果Milo的买家发现 |
[29:07] | when Milo’s buyer finds out that you can’t repay the $500,000 that he advanced you? | 他无法要回你给他的那五十万定金的时候 你觉得会发生什么事? |
[29:13] | You’re in danger now, Jerry, | 你现在有危险了 Jerry |
[29:14] | so you’d better answer that phone the next time it rings | 所以你最好在他下次打电话来的时候赶紧接 |
[29:16] | and ask Milo’s buyer if he’s met with the robbers. | 然后问问Milo的买家他是否会跟那些劫匪见面 |
[29:22] | Or don’t pick up, and I’ll answer it and tell him you’re cooperating with the police. | 或者别接 我来接 然后跟他说你在和警方合作 |
[29:25] | Just – just… | 等下 等下… |
[29:31] | I’m dead, dead. | 我死定了 死定了 |
[29:35] | Speak. | 说话 |
[29:39] | Hey, Viktor. What’s up? “What’s up,” Jerry? “What’s up?” | – 嘿 Viktor 怎么了? – “怎么了” Jerry? “怎么了?” |
[29:43] | Milo tells me you guys have the coins. | Milo跟我说你们有金币 |
[29:46] | You show me the coins, you take my $500,000, | 你给我看了金币 你收了我的五十万 |
[29:50] | and now Milo is not answering his phone. | 但是现在Milo不接电话 |
[29:53] | And another thief I deal with is calling me, saying that he and his lady friend have the coins. | 而我联系的另一个小偷打电话来说 他和他的女朋友有硬币 |
[29:59] | So let me ask you, | 所以让我来问问你 |
[30:00] | Jerry the idiot, what’s up? | 白痴Jerry 怎么了? |
[30:04] | Um… tell me, Viktor, | 嗯…告诉我 Viktor |
[30:07] | these other guys, did they show you the Eagles? | 这些小偷 他们有没有给你看金币? |
[30:12] | I’m meeting with them tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. at my gallery. | 我明早9点在我的画廊跟他们见面 |
[30:16] | How about you meet with us, too? Either they have the coins or you do, | – 那你也跟我们见一面怎么样? – 不是他们有金币 就是你们有 |
[30:20] | and if you don’t, then bring me my money. | 如果你们没有 那就把钱还我 |
[30:24] | Anything else, and I’ll kill you. | 如果有其他状况 我会杀了你 |
[30:27] | Sound good? | 明白了吗? |
[30:29] | Tomorrow at 9:00. Can I just check my calendar? | 明早9点 我能查一下我的日程安排吗? |
[30:33] | Tell him you’ll be there. | 告诉他你会去 |
[30:34] | No! I don’t have the coins or the money. That means he’ll kill me. | 不! 我既没金币也没钱 也就是说 他会杀了我 |
[30:37] | You won’t be there alone. You’ll be perfectly safe. | 又不是要你一个人去 你会很安全的 |
[30:41] | Jerry? Jerry, you there? | Jerry? Jerry 你在吗? |
[30:48] | Sorry. Reception. | 对不起 接收问题 |
[30:51] | Uh, anyway, turns out… | 呃 不管怎样 看起来 |
[30:54] | …I’m completely free. | 我完全有空 |
[30:58] | I’ll be there. | 我会去 |
[31:03] | Oh, hey, Chief. | 哦 嘿 头儿 |
[31:05] | Guess what. Frank dropped the kids off at the pool. | 你猜怎样 Frank在池塘边 把小家伙们放出来了 |
[31:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:10] | No sign of Clyde yet, but we’re so close to Bonnie, we can smell it. | 还没找到Clyde的线索 但是我们已经非常接近Bonnie了 我们闻得到 |
[31:15] | We’ve got the glove. | 我们拿到手套了 |
[31:17] | -great ? -ew | 不错 对吧? |
[31:19] | Um, I’ll start working on a print. | 嗯 我去看看能不能提取到指纹 |
[31:22] | I’ve got this feeling that she’s already in the system. | 我有种预感 她早就在系统里了 |
[31:25] | Oh, thank you so much, Sharon. No problem, Chief. | – 哦 非常感谢 Sharon – 不用谢 警长 |
[31:29] | Lieutenant Tao, Detective Sanchez, I’m incredibly sorry to ask you this, | Tao副队 Sanchez警探 非常抱歉 |
[31:33] | but do you mind helping Captain Raydor? Sure. | – 你们能不能去帮一下Raydor警监? – 当然 |
[31:39] | Good dog, Frank. | 好孩子 Frank |
[31:41] | That may be the last wonderful, loving thing he ever does. | 那有可能是他能够做的最后一件好事了 |
[31:45] | All my hopes for him were bound up with that ring. | 我对他所有的希望都被寄托在那戒指上了 |
[31:48] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们要干嘛? |
[31:50] | Look, um, after we clear things up with Jerry tomorrow, | 听着 嗯 在我们明天和Jerry 一起把事情解决以后 |
[31:54] | I’ll get you what that ring is really worth. | 我会给你那枚戒指的真实价钱 |
[31:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:10] | I don’t think I can do this. You’re perfectly safe. | – 我觉得我做不到 – 你完全没有危险 |
[32:12] | As soon as the people who robbed your store show up with the Double Eagles, we’ll arrest everyone. | 只要劫匪带着双鹰金币一出现 我们就会逮捕所有人 |
[32:17] | And I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直跟你在一起的 |
[32:18] | Viktor Markov is never gonna believe that I would date someone like you. | Viktor Markov永远也不会相信 我会跟你这样的人约会 |
[32:21] | Why not? He’s a much better appraiser than I am. | – 为什么? – 他是个比我优秀很多的鉴定人 |
[32:25] | And he’s never gonna believe that one of me is worth any of you. | 他一定会觉得我这样的人给你提鞋都不配 |
[32:30] | You underestimate yourself. | 你低估自己了 |
[32:31] | Right now I can’t think of anyone else on earth | 现在我想象不出在这地球上除了你 |
[32:34] | I’d rather be with than you. | 我还想跟其他任何人在一起 |
[32:38] | Now…go on. | 现在 走吧 |
[32:59] | Jerry. And no Milo. | Jerry 而且没有Milo |
[33:01] | Milo doesn’t close deals. I do. | Milo不是完成交易的那个 我才是 |
[33:05] | I see you’ve been spending your money, huh? And your name, dear? | 我看出来你已经开始花钱了啊? 你叫什么名字 亲爱的? |
[33:08] | It’s Brenda. | 我是Brenda |
[33:10] | What a lovely gallery you have. The pieces are amazin’. | 你的画廊真是不错 里面的艺术品真漂亮 |
[33:14] | So you brought a date. | 所以你带了个约会对象来 |
[33:16] | But did you bring the Double Eagles? Yep, I brought them. | – 你有没有带双鹰? – 是的 我带了 |
[33:20] | May I see them? Well, we need to discuss a price first. | – 我能看一下吗? – 嗯 我们得先议价 |
[33:23] | The price has been set at $8 million. | 价格是八百万 |
[33:26] | This was agreed upon and is non-negotiable. | 我们已经达成共识了 而且是不可再议的 |
[33:30] | Any other previously discussed issues you’d like to raise? | 你还要问什么已经讨论过的问题吗? |
[33:36] | Oh, how wonderful to see you again. | 哦 非常高兴再次见到你 |
[33:39] | Jerry says he has the coins. | Jerry说他有金币 |
[33:44] | I don’t know what scam he’s trying to pull, but they’re right here. | 我不知道他想骗什么人 但是它们在这里 |
[33:47] | Those are them, the Double Eagles. Thank you, Jerry. | – 就是那些 双鹰金币 – 谢谢你 Jerry |
[33:50] | So let me properly introduce myself. | 所以请让我正式介绍我自己 |
[33:53] | I’m Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, L.A.P.D., and y’all are under arrest! | 我是洛城警局的副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson 你们都被捕了! |
[33:57] | Don’t move! Down on the ground! Down on the ground! Do it now! | 别动! 趴到地上! 趴到地上! 快点! |
[34:01] | Not you, Jerry. You’re gonna meet my husband. | 不是你 Jerry 你要去见我丈夫 |
[34:04] | Your husband? Yes. | – 你丈夫? – 是的 |
[34:07] | Chief, got Clyde, but there’s no sign of Bonnie. | 头儿 抓到Clyde了 但是没有看到Bonnie |
[34:09] | Let’s read him his rights and see if he’ll talk to us. | 跟他宣读一遍他的权利 然后看他肯不肯告诉我们 |
[34:12] | Chief, meet Paul Woods. | 头儿 来见一下Paul Woods |
[34:14] | He was a chemistry teacher at West Calvin High School before being laid off three years ago. | 他原是卡尔文西部高中的化学老师 三年前被解雇 |
[34:19] | Been unemployed ever since. | That’s a big hole in your r茅sum茅, sir. – 从此在没有上岗过 – 你的个人履历表空出来好大一块哦 |
[34:24] | Let’s talk about where all that time has gone. | 让我们来谈谈这段时间里你都干了些啥吧 |
[34:26] | Sure. But let’s do it with a lawyer, over lunch. | 没问题 但让我们在律师在场的情况下 一边吃午餐一边谈 |
[34:29] | Seriously, I’m hypoglycemic, and I need to eat soon. | 说真的 我有低血糖 我需要尽快补充能量 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:37] | He had the Double Eagle coins on him? | 他随身带着双鹰金币? |
[34:39] | That’s five years right there. | 那就已经够判五年的了 |
[34:41] | Plus what he’ll get for impersonating an officer. | 加上他假冒警察的罪行 |
[34:43] | Milo died of a heart attack because Clyde was robbing his store. | Milo因为Clyde抢劫了他的店 而心脏病突发死了 |
[34:47] | I want him for murder. We got her. We got Bonnie. | – 我想要告他谋杀罪 – 我们抓到她了 我们抓到Bonnie了 |
[34:51] | Her name’s Audrey Rangle, and they’re bringing her right out. The print came out? | – 她叫Audrey Rangle 他们现在就带她过来 – 指纹验出来了? |
[34:55] | We had to match it up with some partials we found at the crime scene. | 我们得把手套里的指纹 跟犯罪现场的不完整指纹做对比 |
[34:58] | A typical fingerprint has 10 points, but – now, this is very interesting. It worked. | 一个典型的指纹有十个点 但是… 这里就到了有趣的地方了… 指纹吻合了 |
[35:03] | All right, uh, lieutenants, Liz, is this the woman from Goldibucks? | 好的 嗯 副队 Liz 这是你们 在Goldibucks看到的女人吗? |
[35:08] | Uh, I thought she had more of a glow. I need to see one with her hands. | – 呃 我觉得她的气色应该更好一点 – 你有显示她手的照片吗? |
[35:13] | Oh, for God’s sake. Oh, yeah. That’s her. | – 哦 天哪 – 哦 是的 就是她 |
[35:16] | Yeah, no doubt in my mind, Chief. It’s definitely the same young woman. | – 是啊 我觉得没错 头儿 – 绝对是同一个年轻女性 |
[35:19] | Thank you. Is she a cop? | – 谢谢你 – 她是警察吗? |
[35:21] | She was a lawyer, | 她是律师 |
[35:22] | which is why she had an m-number print on file | 所以系统里才会有她的指纹 |
[35:24] | and why she was also able to write up such a realistic warrant. | 这也是她能够编造出 如此逼真的搜查令的原因 |
[35:28] | She lost her job in real estate in 2008. | 她在2008年因一起房产案失业了 |
[35:30] | She’s asked for an attorney. Great. So neither one of them’s talking. | – 她要求请律师 – 非常好 所以他们两个都不愿说话 |
[35:34] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. Detective Gabriel. | 是啊 但是他们不知道 Gabriel警探 |
[35:38] | Lieutenant Flynn, Paul said he was very hungry. | Flynn副队 Paul说他很饿 |
[35:42] | Oh, would you like us to take his lunch order? That’s a great idea. | – 哦 想要我们给他点午餐吗? – 非常好的想法 |
[35:45] | Keep him busy for five minutes. It’ll take at least that long to go through our list of specials. | – 五分钟之内别让他有空暇 – 要看完特色菜至少也得那么长 |
[35:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:51] | Liz, uh, you need to come out. You don’t want Frank to see this. | Liz 你得出来 你不会想让Frank看到这个的 |
[35:58] | Okay, so, I’m obviously missing something here. | 好了 所以 很明显我漏掉了什么重点 |
[36:00] | How is taking a lunch order going to get her to talk to us? Quiet. You’ll spoil everything. | – 点份午餐怎么就能让她开口说话了? – 别出声 你会破坏我们的局 |
[36:06] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[36:08] | I know you’ve asked for a lawyer, which was very smart, by the way, | 我知道你要求律师了 我想说这样做真聪明 |
[36:10] | so I can’t question you, but, um, while we’re waiting, | 所以我没办法审讯你 但是在你等的这段时间内 |
[36:13] | I’d love for you to have a seat so I can show you something, Mrs. Woods. | 我想请你坐下 然后我给你看点东西 Woods夫人 |
[36:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s Miss Rangle, not Mrs. woods. | 哦 对不起 应该是Rangle小姐 不是Woods夫人 |
[36:19] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I just assumed that you two were married. | 哦 对不起 我直接以为你俩结婚了 |
[36:23] | That will make this easier. | 那样的话就能简单很多 |
[36:28] | Write all this down. I’m not repeating it. | 把那些都写下来 我不会重复的 |
[36:30] | You guys really have a chef in the building? What do you think, we order takeout? | – 你们大楼里真的有厨师? – 你以为呢 我们叫外卖? |
[36:34] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[36:36] | He can handle detailed orders? I got major gluten allergies. | 他能处理细节吗? 我对麸质过敏 |
[36:40] | Yeah, well, you just make sure everything on our menu list ends up on this notepad. | 是啊 嗯 你就只要保证将我们菜单上的每一项 都写到那本记事本上就行了 |
[36:45] | Paul is talking to us, Audrey, | Paul在跟我们说实话 Audrey |
[36:47] | and because you’re not married, he can testify against you. | 因为你们没有结婚 他可以对你作出不利的证明 |
[36:52] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他不会那样做的 |
[36:54] | Now, I think we’ll start with a list of our wheat-free alternatives. | 现在 我认为我们应该 从不含小麦的食物说起 |
[36:59] | Go for it. | 说吧 |
[37:02] | First, we have a quinoa pasta. | 首先 我们有昆诺阿藜通心粉 |
[37:05] | Now, that can go with several sauces. I can’t ask you this, so ask yourself, | – 还有好几种酱汁可以配 – 我没办法问你 所以问问你自己 |
[37:10] | how were we able to find you so quickly after arresting Mr. Woods? | 我们怎么会在逮捕Woods先生之后 这么快找到你的? |
[37:17] | And we have vegetarian lasagna… | 我们有蔬菜千层面… |
[37:21] | a very nice chicken parmesan. | 一道非常好的鸡肉干酪 |
[37:23] | You have vegetarian lasagna and chicken parmesan that is gluten-free? | 你有不含麸质的蔬菜千层面和鸡肉干酪? |
[37:28] | He’s saying the murder was all your fault. | 他在说谋杀案都是你的错 |
[37:31] | Murder? Don’t say anything. | – 谋杀? – 什么也别说 |
[37:34] | We’re not letting you get away with a homicide because we broke the Miranda warning. | 我们不会因为违反了米兰达规则 就放过你们的杀人罪行 |
[37:37] | Yeah, we like to get convictions for people who savagely beat elderly store owners to death. | 是啊 我们想要给 残忍打死年长店主的人定罪 |
[37:42] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. We – we did not beat anyone. | 好吧 等下 等下 等下 等下 我们…我们谁都没打 |
[37:44] | Stop talking, Audrey, you’ve asked for a lawyer. | 别说话 Audrey 你要求律师的 |
[37:47] | Well, then I revoke until he gets here because we did not beat that man up. | 好吧 那么在他到来之前我先撤回权利 因为我们压根没打他 |
[37:52] | Okay, yes, we came in and we flashed our badges. Yes, okay. We did that. | 好吧 我们走进店里 显示了我们的警徽 是的 我们那么做了 |
[37:56] | But that old guy, he just keeled over. | 但是那个老头 他就直接那么倒下去了 |
[37:58] | Okay, we – we didn’t beat him. We tried to give him CPR. | 好吧 我们…我们没打他 我们还尝试给他做心肺复苏呢 |
[38:01] | He just died. | 但他就那么死了 |
[38:04] | There – there was no murder. It was a heart attack. | 根…根本没有什么谋杀 那是心脏病突发 |
[38:06] | A heart attack that happened during the commission of a felony. | 是在严重犯罪案件进行时的心脏病突发 |
[38:10] | As an attorney, you’re familiar with the felony murder rule, yes? | 作为一个律师 你应该知道重罪谋杀规则 对不? (在普通法上 对犯重罪或企图犯重罪时 故意或非故意地造成他人死亡 均以谋杀罪论处) |
[38:14] | Uh… what is that, again? | 呃…是怎么说的来着? |
[38:19] | Hello, again. | 我们又见面了 |
[38:21] | You – we could have had something special, and now… | 你…我们本来可以搞点特殊的 而现在… |
[38:27] | So, is that his confession? | 所以 那是他的招供吗? |
[38:29] | No. He wouldn’t talk. This is what’s for lunch. | – 不 他不肯说 – 这是他的午餐 |
[38:37] | I can’t believe I had to beg Pope to investigate this murder with you. | 我无法相信我得请求Pope 来跟你一起调查这桩谋杀案 |
[38:42] | It’s hard being close to people you work with. It’s always hard. | 跟你的同事走得很近是很难的 而且总是很难 |
[38:46] | You got to be patient with people who drive you crazy. | 你得对让你抓狂的人有耐心 |
[38:50] | I find that good relationships sometimes depend… | 我发现好的人际关系有时得依赖于 |
[38:55] | on what you’re willing to overlook. | 你愿意忽略的东西 |
[39:04] | Chief? | 头儿? |
[39:06] | This is the last of the forged art we found at the Markov Gallery. | 这是我们在Markov画廊 所找到的最后一件赝品 |
[39:09] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[39:10] | Um, let’s just move it out of the way so that Frank can’t get to it, please. | 嗯 让我们把它搬走 这样Frank就够不到它了 |
[39:14] | And, uh, these, Chief? The FBI will take those. | – 还有 嗯 这些怎么办 头儿? – FBI会处理的 |
[39:19] | What’d you do with Jerry Cooper? | 你把Jerry Cooper怎么了? |
[39:22] | I believe you mean John Q. Smith. | 我想你指的是John Q. Smith |
[39:26] | I’ve never met anyone so excited to join the Witness Protection program. | 我还没见过有谁比他更愿意 加入证人保护计划的呢 |
[39:30] | Can I see the gold coins? Oh, I’m sorry, miss. | – 我能看看那些金币吗? – 哦 对不起 小姐 |
[39:33] | That’s government property. | 那是政府资产 |
[39:35] | So now all government property is suddenly off-limits to me? | 所以突然间所有的政府资产我都不能碰了? |
[39:40] | Well, not all. | 呃 不是所有的 |
[39:47] | Liz, the department owes you a thank-you for all you’ve done. | Liz 对于你的贡献 警局欠你一个感谢 |
[39:52] | You’re welcome, Andy. | 不用谢 Andy |
[39:55] | Oh, and if you ever want to just vent, | 哦 还有 如果你想要发泄的话 |
[39:57] | we all get together every couple of months. | 我们每两个月就会聚集一次 |
[40:00] | Who’s we? Louie’s other wives. | – 我们是谁? – Louie的其他妻子们 |
[40:02] | We think of you as the fifth. | 我们觉得你应该是第五个 |
[40:07] | I should leave if I’m gonna make this vet appointment for Frank. | 如果我想要赶上Frank的诊疗预约 我差不多应该走了 |
[40:14] | Were you able to find the right amount of money for the ring? | 你找到合适的价格把卖戒指卖了吗? |
[40:17] | I’m buying it from you, since I’m the only one that it meant anything to. | 我要从你那里买下来 因为只有我知道它的价值 |
[40:21] | Oh, stop! | 哦 别这样! |
[40:23] | It means something to me. | 它对我来说也不是毫无价值的 |
[40:26] | It reminds me of that very special day | 它让我想起就在那特殊的一天 |
[40:28] | when we officially went from two people who loved each other to husband and wife. | 我们正式从两个相爱的人变成丈夫和妻子 |
[40:34] | And when I look at it, I- I also see | 并且当我看见它的时候 我也看见 |
[40:38] | our children and our grandkids | 我们的孩子和孙子们 |
[40:42] | and the life we might have had. | 还有我们本来可以拥有的生活 |
[40:46] | But…you’ll still take the check. Yes. | – 但是…你还是会收下支票 – 是的 |
[40:53] | I…I think that’ll take care of Frank’s medical bills for a while. | 我…我认为这些钱足够给Frank 看上一阵子病了 |
[41:00] | Oh – and, uh, here. | 哦 还有 这个 |
[41:04] | I own it now. | 现在它是我的了 |
[41:06] | So… | 所以 |
[41:11] | …keep it safe. | 好好保存 |
[41:15] | Oh, Louie. | 哦 Louie |
[41:21] | You know, after we get Frank home, | 你知道么 在我们送Frank回家之后 |
[41:24] | I could drive you to McClure’s, and if you buy me dinner, | 如果你愿意请我吃晚餐 我可以开车带你去McClure酒吧 |
[41:26] | I’ll even sit at the bar and watch you drink for a few hours. | 我甚至愿意坐在吧台边 看你喝几个小时的酒 |
[41:30] | Well, if you need the company. | 好吧 如果你要人陪的话 |