时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m sorry. We should have taken two cars. | 抱歉 我们应该开两辆车的 |
[00:06] | Stop apologizing. Really. | 别道歉了 说真的 |
[00:09] | I didn’t like the sermon anyway. | 反正我也不喜欢听训诫 |
[00:12] | 罪案终结 | |
[00:18] | Okay, so, I’m gonna go on inside. | 我要进去了 |
[00:21] | Uh, if you want to head on to the restaurant | 你先去餐厅吧 |
[00:23] | – and I’ll, uh, catch a ride back with — – No, no. No. | -我待会儿搭车… -不 不要 |
[00:25] | No. | 不 |
[00:26] | I am not going to brunch with your grandparents without you. | 你不在场 我是不会跟你祖父母喝早茶的 |
[00:30] | Why not? They’ll adore you. | 为什么不行 他们挺喜欢你的 |
[00:31] | Mm-hmm. Like your mother does? | 像你妈那么喜欢我吗 |
[00:36] | Ann, my mother loves you. | 安 我妈很喜欢你 |
[00:39] | – Now, that’s not true. – She’s… | -才不是呢 -她… |
[00:41] | It the only — | 就有一件事 |
[00:43] | only thing you have ever done that upset my mother was — | 你让我老妈挺不爽的 |
[00:46] | was when you told her she rinsed the dishes off too much | 就是她把盘子放进洗碗机前 |
[00:48] | before putting them in the dishwasher. | 你说她冲洗太多遍了 |
[00:50] | And I still have nightmares about the look that she gave me. | 她当时那个表情 现在还让我做恶梦 |
[00:53] | Listen, it’s very simple. | 简单来说 |
[00:55] | I’m not going to brunch with your family without you, | 你不在 我是不会跟你家人吃早茶的 |
[00:59] | by myself — no. | 绝对没门 |
[00:59] | I-I’ll just — I’ll wait. I’ll wait here. | 我就在这等着 |
[01:02] | Okay. I got a better idea. | 好吧 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:06] | You’re coming in with me. | 你跟我进去等 |
[01:08] | What? No! | 什么 不要 |
[01:09] | Yes. Yes. Yes. You’re not just gonna wait here. | 一定要 你别在车里等 |
[01:10] | No, I’ll contaminate the crime scene. | 不 我会破坏犯罪现场的 |
[01:12] | Besides, it’s time you met | 另外 你也该见见 |
[01:13] | – the people I work with anyway. – Oh, my God. | -我的同事们了 -我的天啊 |
[01:13] | The alternative to brunch with your family is murder? Really? | 不跟你家人吃饭就要去谋杀案现场 要不要这样 |
[01:15] | – Look, if you don’t come inside… – Really? | -如果你不跟我进去 -一定要这样吗 |
[01:17] | …my parents are gonna think you stayed here in the car | 我父母就会觉得你躲在车里 |
[01:20] | to avoid spending time with them. | 是不想跟他们相处 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I am doing that. That — yes. | 对 我确实是这么想的 |
[01:22] | That’s — that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我还真就这么干了怎么着 |
[01:25] | Ann? | 安 |
[01:26] | David? | 大卫 |
[01:34] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[01:35] | So, uh, why don’t you just wait here | 你就在这等着 |
[01:37] | while I get everything ready for the Chief? | 我去帮局长把准备工作做好 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[01:41] | Uh, Detective Sergeant David Gabriel, major crimes. | 我是重案组警探 大卫・加布里埃尔 |
[01:44] | Uh, she’s with me, okay? | 她跟我一起的 |
[02:41] | Yeah, Chief. | 对 头儿 |
[02:45] | Okay. Yeah. On second floor. Okay. | 好 去二楼 好 |
[02:48] | Uh, just, uh, one second. | 等一会 |
[02:54] | – Detective Gabriel. – Chief. | -加布里埃尔警探 -头儿 |
[02:55] | What do we know? | 掌握了哪些情况 |
[02:56] | Well, our victim’s name is Dr. Christopher Brady. | 死者是克里斯托弗・布兰迪医生 |
[02:58] | He’s 41 years old. | 41岁 |
[03:00] | He’s a board-certified gastroenterology oncologist. | 他是具有认证资格的肠胃肿瘤方面的专家 |
[03:03] | I think I said that right. | 我应该没复述错 |
[03:05] | So, that’s what? Cancers of the stomach? | 那是干什么的 研究胃癌的吗 |
[03:08] | Uh, colon, intestines… | 还有肠方面的 |
[03:10] | That sort of thing. | 就这类东西 |
[03:11] | Dr. Brady lives alone. | 布兰迪医生独居 |
[03:13] | He’s unmarried, originally from Florida. | 未婚 原籍是佛罗里达 |
[03:15] | He shares this office with a Dr. Stephen Parr, | 斯蒂芬・帕尔医生与他共用一间办公室 |
[03:18] | also an oncologist specializing in cancers of the head and neck. | 也是一位专攻头颈部肿瘤的专家 |
[03:23] | Cancers of the head and neck. | 头颈部肿瘤 |
[03:26] | I guess that includes thyroids. | 我猜也研究甲状腺吧 |
[03:29] | Is your father still struggling? | 您父亲还在与这个病魔抗争吗 |
[03:30] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[03:31] | Um, and the, uh, body was found by? | 对了 是谁发现的尸体 |
[03:33] | Uh, by a janitor cleaning the infusion room | 早上9点15分 一位管理员打扫注射室时 |
[03:36] | this morning at 9:15 a.m. | 发现的 |
[03:38] | He called 911. They called us. | 他打了911 911通知了我们 |
[03:40] | Okay. Oh, you’re wearing a flower. | 好 你怎么戴着花 |
[03:43] | Oh. Boutonniere. | 是个襟花 |
[03:45] | My grandmother pinned it on me this morning | 今早去教堂前我祖母 |
[03:46] | before we went to church. | 给我别上的 |
[03:47] | Oh, I’m sorry that we called you away from services. | 抱歉把你从祷告途中叫过来了 |
[03:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:51] | They’ll be open next Sunday, too. | 教堂下周日也开门 |
[03:53] | Uh, so I just, uh, got word | 死者的拍档 |
[03:56] | that Dr. Parr, who was our victim’s partner, | 帕尔医生刚刚来过电话 |
[03:58] | is on his way in. | 说他在路上了 |
[03:59] | He’ll be here in a few minutes. | 一会就到 |
[04:00] | – Okay. – Uh, Chief? | -好 -头儿 |
[04:02] | Um, this is, uh, Ann Mason. | 这位是安・梅森 |
[04:04] | Deputy Chief Johnson. | 我是副局长强生 |
[04:06] | And, uh, what do you do here, Ann? | 安 你是做什么的 |
[04:08] | I — oh, no. | 我 不是你们的人 |
[04:10] | Um, I’m David’s girlfriend. | 我是大卫的女友 |
[04:12] | David who? | 哪个大卫 |
[04:14] | David Gab– Gabriel? | 大卫 加布 加布里埃尔 |
[04:17] | Oh! “David”! | 你啊 大卫 |
[04:20] | I see. | 懂了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I, uh, I rode with Ann to church this morning, | 今早我搭安的车一起去教堂 |
[04:23] | so I don’t have my car. | 所以我没开车 |
[04:24] | Oh, right. O-o-okay. | 这样啊 |
[04:27] | Um, well, pardon us, Ann, | 不好意思啊 安 |
[04:29] | Uh, while we go check on our murder victim. | 我们要去看下死者的情况 |
[04:31] | I’ll have David back shortly. | 一会就把大卫还给你 |
[04:33] | I’ll…wait here. | 我就在这等着 |
[04:37] | – Be right back. – Yeah. | -马上就回 -好 |
[04:48] | Blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部受到钝器袭击 |
[04:49] | Whatever the weapon was, Chief, | 头儿 我们已经搜遍了 |
[04:51] | we’ve searched the entire office. | 整间办公室 |
[04:52] | We had patrol look at the garage and the dumpsters. | 连车库和垃圾箱都翻了 |
[04:55] | No luck. | 也没找到凶器 |
[04:56] | Head wound’s not what killed him, though. | 头部伤口不是致命伤 |
[04:59] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 我的老天爷呀 |
[05:00] | He was beaten and strangled? | 他遭受暴打后又被勒死了 |
[05:02] | With this, Chief — I.V. Tubing. | 头儿 凶器是输液导管 |
[05:04] | – Makes a really good garrote. – Time of death? | -用这个下手很方便 -死亡时间呢 |
[05:07] | Between 6:00 and 10:00 p.m. Last night, give or take. | 介于昨晚6点到10点之间 可能有点小误差 |
[05:09] | Thank you, Kendall. | 肯德尔 谢谢 |
[05:11] | What was a doctor doing in here | 一个医生 周末大半夜的 |
[05:12] | in the middle of the night on a weekend? | 在这里干什么 |
[05:14] | Well, he administered, uh, chemotherapy on Saturday, too. | 他周六也要给别人做化疗 |
[05:17] | – Staff? – One nurse, Chief. | -员工说的吗 -头儿 一个护士说的 |
[05:19] | She says she left early yesterday | 她说她昨天早下班 |
[05:20] | to meet her sister for dinner. | 跟她的姐妹吃晚饭去了 |
[05:22] | We’re confirming that right now. | 我们正在核实 |
[05:23] | Security cameras? | 安保录像看不到吗 |
[05:24] | They only run live feeds. Nothing’s saved. | 只有实时监控 没有影像留存 |
[05:27] | So the killer could be anyone. | 那任何人都有嫌疑 |
[05:29] | We don’t know who. Do we know why? | 不知道凶手是谁 但行凶的动机呢 |
[05:30] | Well, maybe. | 大概吧 |
[05:31] | There are cabinets and coolers back there, | 那后面都是柜子和冷却器 |
[05:34] | and all their shelves have drug names on them, | 每层的架子上都有药品名称 |
[05:36] | but they’re empty. | 但现在药品都不知所踪 |
[05:37] | Chief, some of the missing medications | 头儿 丢失的一部分药品 |
[05:38] | are chemotherapy agents, | 都是化疗药物 |
[05:40] | but they also have morphine, | 但吗啡也不见了 |
[05:42] | hydrocodone, oxycodone, fentanyl. | 氢可酮 氧可酮 芬太尼 |
[05:45] | Opiates. | 鸦片类的 |
[05:48] | I told Chris this would happen. | 我告诉过克里斯会发生这种事的 |
[05:50] | Told chris what would happen? | 告诉克里斯会发生什么事 |
[05:51] | That if he insisted on treating | 就是如果他一定要治疗那些 |
[05:52] | addicts and homeless people, we’d have trouble. | 无家可归的瘾君子 我们会有麻烦的 |
[05:54] | Whoever killed him probably didn’t even look | 估计凶手根本不知道 |
[05:56] | to see what drugs they were taking. | 他们到底拿走了什么药 |
[05:58] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[05:59] | If I can’t infuse people tomorrow, | 要是我明天没法给病人注射 |
[06:00] | this is the kind of thing that could ruin our business. | 我们的生意就要做不下去了 |
[06:02] | You consider treating cancer a business? | 你把治疗癌症看作是生意 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. Do you wear that badge for free? | 不好意思 警察不花纳税人的钱吗 |
[06:08] | Yes. Treating cancer patients is how I make my living. | 没错 治疗癌症病人就是我赚钱的方式 |
[06:11] | And when people choose me, hoping that I can cure them, | 人们选我 希望我能治好他们的病 |
[06:15] | and they have to sit in this waiting room | 他们就必须在等候室里 |
[06:16] | next to some street person who’s just pissed his pants | 跟一个刚尿湿裤子的街头浪子坐在一起 |
[06:18] | because he’s too high to remember | 因为那人磕药磕多了 |
[06:19] | to get up to go to the bathroom, that’s bad. | 忘了要去洗手间小便 够糟的吧 |
[06:21] | Also bad? | 更糟的还有 |
[06:23] | People coming in for chemo tomorrow, | 有人明天要来化疗 |
[06:24] | and I don’t have any medications to give them. | 我却什么药都没法提供 |
[06:26] | Okay. Uh, let’s start at the beginning. | 好吧 我们从头开始 |
[06:28] | According to Dr. Brady’s phone records, | 根据布兰迪医生的通话记录 |
[06:31] | he had one personal appointment around the time of the murder, | 在谋杀发生的时间 他有一个私人约会 |
[06:34] | a “W. Sanders”? | 是跟一个叫W・桑德斯的人 |
[06:35] | Wally. Wally Sanders. | 是沃利 沃利・桑德斯 |
[06:37] | One of Chris’ wholesale drug suppliers. | 他是克里斯的医药代表 |
[06:39] | Okay, uh, we’ll track down Mr. Sanders. | 好的 我们会去调查桑德斯先生的 |
[06:41] | Now, all I need from you | 而现在 我需要一份 |
[06:42] | is a list of everyone who was here for treatment yesterday. | 昨天前来就诊的患者名单 |
[06:46] | I can’t give you that. | 这个不能给你 |
[06:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:48] | HIPAA, David. | 是HIPAA 大卫 |
[06:51] | – Excuse me? – HIP– HIPAA. | -你说什么 -HIPAA |
[06:52] | Um, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. | 《健康保险隐私及责任法案》 |
[06:55] | It severely restricts patient records, but if you — | 要求对病人的档案保密 不过… |
[06:58] | So sorry. One second. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[07:02] | – Um, David? – Yep. | -大卫 -我在 |
[07:03] | Is — is Ann an attorney? | 安是律师吗 |
[07:05] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 不是 目前还不是 |
[07:06] | She’s studying to take the bar. | 她在复习准备律师资格考试 |
[07:08] | You’re dating a lawyer? | 你在跟一个律师约会 |
[07:10] | Who I met in church. | 我是在教堂认识她的 |
[07:12] | That’s supposed to make it better? | 这样说会好一点吗 |
[07:13] | Okay, look. Please. Let’s not — | 行了 不要吵了 |
[07:15] | Look, doctor, no one wants to violate federal law, | 听着 医生 我们不想触犯联邦法律 |
[07:18] | But if we’re going to find out who killed Chris | 但我们得找出是谁杀了克里斯 |
[07:19] | and where your medications went — | 以及你的药都上哪里去了 |
[07:21] | You know, actually, if the police ask the D.A. | 其实如果警方请检方 |
[07:23] | to draw up a warrant assigning a special master, | 起草一份特派令 |
[07:26] | then you can examine medical records. | 你们就可以查看医疗记录了 |
[07:27] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[07:28] | David, why don’t you go with Ann somewhere | 大卫 请你把安带走 |
[07:30] | where she could more freely explain | 找个合适的地方 |
[07:32] | how a special master might work in this situation? | 让她继续解释特派令的意义 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是 -谢谢 |
[07:36] | And, uh, make sure to write it all down, would you? | 还有 把它全写下来 |
[07:38] | I don’t want to miss a word. | 我一个字都不想漏掉 |
[07:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[07:41] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[07:43] | Look, doctor, I don’t need to know why a person was here. | 医生 我并不想知道病人来这里干什么 |
[07:46] | I just need their names. | 我只需要他们的名字 |
[07:47] | We will pursue waivers for medical records | 一旦得到了我们需要的信息 |
[07:49] | on an as-needed basis. | 我们就不再追查医疗记录了 |
[07:51] | If you could just make a list of names | 如果你能给我们一个名单 |
[07:52] | of people who might have been upset with Dr. Brady | 说明哪些人可能跟布兰迪医生有过节 |
[07:54] | and a contact list of next of kin. | 以及此人亲属的联系方式 |
[07:56] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没空干这个 |
[07:58] | I have medications I need to replace for tomorrow… | 我得备齐明天的药物 |
[08:01] | Doctor, no one is coming here tomorrow. | 医生 明天不会有人来 |
[08:01] | extra help to call in to get my infusion room to set it up | 还得找人收拾好注射室 |
[08:03] | You’re going to have to send your patients somewhere else. | 你的病人得去其他地方看病了 |
[08:05] | I am not going to expose myself to liability issues. | 这个责任我可负不起 |
[08:07] | Sir, this office is a crime scene, | 先生 这间办公室是案发现场 |
[08:09] | and it will remain closed until we process it. | 我们的工作完成前 任何人不得进入 |
[08:11] | Is there something wrong with your hearing, | 你是不是听力有问题啊 |
[08:12] | or do you just not care about people with cancer? | 还是你根本不关心癌症病人 |
[08:21] | Oh, you don’t want to answer that, | 你回答不了这个问题 |
[08:22] | so you just walk off? | 所以就跑掉了 |
[08:25] | You want some answers? I’ll give you some answers. | 你想听回答 我来回答你 |
[08:28] | Her father’s recovering from cancer right now, | 她父亲的癌症还在恢复期 |
[08:31] | so do you have any more genius questions? | 你还能问点更聪明的问题吗 |
[08:33] | Just do what we ask. | 照我们的话去做就是了 |
[08:35] | Write down who was here yesterday, | 写下昨天谁来过这里 |
[08:37] | anybody that was upset with Dr. Brady, | 谁跟布兰迪医生有过节 |
[08:38] | and his next of kin. | 还有他亲属的联系方式 |
[08:42] | Until I get my office back, you get jack. | 你们不把办公室还给我 毛我都不会写的 |
[08:55] | Uh, so, chief, turns out | 头儿 |
[08:56] | our victim fired one of his nurses last week — | 我们的受害人上周开除了一个护士 |
[08:58] | a woman named Lori Shaw. | 她的名字叫罗瑞・肖 |
[09:00] | Do we know why she was let go? | 你知道她为什么被开掉吗 |
[09:01] | No, ma’am. But I told her we needed to get a set | 不知道 长官 但我跟她说了 |
[09:03] | of elimination prints from her. | 为了排除嫌疑 我们需要采集她的指纹 |
[09:05] | She’s in interview room 2. | 她在二号审讯室 |
[09:06] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 你要我去跟她谈吗 |
[09:07] | No. No. We’ll both go. | 不 不 我们一起去 |
[09:10] | Would you please let Lieutenant Provenza know | 能不能请你告诉普罗文茨副队 |
[09:12] | that I’m waiting for an update from him? | 说我在等他的消息 |
[09:14] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you so much. | -是 长官 -非常感谢 |
[09:19] | So now it’s not just your mother. | 现在不止是你妈妈 |
[09:22] | Your boss hates me, too. | 你的上司也讨厌我了 |
[09:24] | No, she’s just… | 不 她只是… |
[09:26] | really focused on the murder right now. | 目前正在一心一意处理谋杀案 |
[09:29] | And my mom loves you. | 而且我妈妈是爱你的 |
[09:32] | – She does! – Don’t. David. | -真的呀 -别来这一套 大卫 |
[09:36] | Lori Shaw? | 罗瑞・肖 |
[09:38] | I’m Deputy Chief Johnson. | 我是强生副局长 |
[09:39] | Thank you so much for | 非常感谢你 |
[09:41] | giving up some of your sunday to talk to us. | 在周日时间来配合调查 |
[09:43] | I can only imagine how you must feel | 我只能想象你现在的感受 |
[09:45] | after working for Dr. Brady for how long? | 你为布兰迪医生工作了多久来着 |
[09:48] | Three years. | 三年 |
[09:49] | Look, can I ask? | 我能不能问一下 |
[09:52] | Was his murder in any way drug-related? | 他的死是不是跟毒品有关 |
[09:54] | And why would you think that, ma’am? | 你为什么会这么想呢 女士 |
[09:56] | About two weeks ago, | 就在两周前 |
[09:58] | I was looking through some charts when I noticed | 我在看一些图表的时候 |
[10:01] | what looked like some creative accounting. | 注意到一些像是假账的东西 |
[10:05] | You mean fraud? | 诈骗吗 |
[10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Dr. Brady was one of the most caring physicians | 布兰迪医生是我工作过的 |
[10:10] | I’d ever worked for. | 最有同情心的医生 |
[10:12] | But…he hadn’t been himself lately. | 但是…他最近都比较反常 |
[10:16] | First, we lost a few more patients than we usually do. | 首先 来的病人就比以前要少 |
[10:19] | That happens, | 这不奇怪 |
[10:19] | But then these odd prescription orders turned up. | 但后来他订购了那些奇怪的处方药 |
[10:23] | And you asked Dr. Brady about them? | 你问了布兰迪医生缘由了吗 |
[10:27] | Pardon me for interrupting. | 打搅一下 |
[10:29] | Did major crimes tell a Dr. Parr | 重案组是不是跟帕尔医生说 |
[10:31] | that he could not infuse cancer patients | 明早他不能在他的诊所 |
[10:33] | at his office tomorrow morning? | 接诊癌症病人 |
[10:35] | Yes. We’re still processing the scene. | 对 我们还要处理现场 |
[10:37] | And lieutenants Flynn and Provenza were left behind to… | 富林和普罗文茨副队长还留在现场 |
[10:40] | talk the doctor into cooperating? | 试图让医生就范吗 |
[10:43] | Well, yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[10:45] | Because chief Pope is driving in right now | 因为保罗局长正驱车赶来 |
[10:47] | To talk about how he would like major crimes to…proceed. | 来谈谈他想让重案组如何办理此案 |
[10:58] | Dr. Brady hated the idea of people dying | 布兰迪医生不希望病人 |
[11:00] | just because it was too expensive to cure them. | 因为无钱治疗而死 |
[11:03] | But when I told him that I-I thought | 不过 当我质疑 |
[11:05] | he was taking this innovative billing | 他这样乱开药 |
[11:07] | a little too far, | 太极端了 |
[11:08] | he said that I could either quit | 他说我可以自己卷铺盖走人 |
[11:09] | or he would have to fire me. | 要不然他就会开除我 |
[11:12] | So I left. | 所以我辞职了 |
[11:13] | Chief? | 局长 |
[11:14] | Sorry. Captain Raydor would like a word. | 抱歉 雷达队长想跟您谈谈 |
[11:21] | I-if you thought that Dr. Brady was breaking the law, | 既然你认为布兰迪医生触犯了法律 |
[11:23] | why didn’t you contact the authorities? | 为什么不向当局报告 |
[11:26] | You know how hard it is for a nurse to get hired anywhere else | 护士举报医生诈骗医疗保险 |
[11:28] | after they’ve reported a doctor for scamming medicare? | 怕是再也找不到下一份工作了 |
[11:31] | for scamming medicare? | 医保诈骗 |
[11:33] | And how did Dr. Brady do that? | 布兰迪医生如何做到的 |
[11:35] | By ordering lots of expensive prescriptions | 他给病人开无用的药 |
[11:38] | his patients didn’t need. | 但价格昂贵 |
[11:39] | And what made you so sure | 你怎么这么确定 |
[11:40] | that these drugs were unnecessary? | 这些药是无用的 |
[11:42] | Because the patients that Dr. Brady was ordering them for | 因为布兰迪医生开药医治的病人 |
[11:45] | didn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[11:57] | I just transferred, actually | 实际上我刚刚转了学 |
[11:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:01] | Let’s not use the word “Wrong.” | 倒不是什么大事 |
[12:02] | Let’s say the situation has become complex. | 只能说 局势变得有些复杂 |
[12:04] | What situation? | 什么局势 |
[12:05] | Am I the only one who remembers | 只有我一个人还记得 |
[12:07] | that federal lawsuit we settled? | 刚刚解决的联邦诉讼呢 |
[12:09] | Absent the appointment of a special master, | 没有检方指派的特派员 |
[12:11] | – The HIPPA statute – Excuse me. | -HIPPA条例 -抱歉 |
[12:12] | I’m not asking for patient information! | 我可没要过病人信息 |
[12:19] | Should I apologize for being right? | 我应该为直言不讳而道歉吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[12:24] | Do you know how long it takes | 你知道要多久 |
[12:26] | to get a warrant with a special master? | 才能得到特派许可吗 |
[12:27] | 12 to 16 hours. | 12到16个小时 |
[12:29] | And it’s has to be done through the D.D.A’s office. | 而且必须要通过副检察官办公室 |
[12:31] | Which is why I called D.D.A. Hobbs | 所以我才联系了霍布斯副检察官 |
[12:32] | and asked her to rush it through to tomorrow. | 让她在明天前快速通过程序 |
[12:34] | – There. Happy?! – No. No, I’m not. | -听见了吧 满意吗 -不 我不 |
[12:36] | That only gets a special master appointed. | 这只能指派一名特派员 |
[12:38] | It could take days — weeks, even | 整理出我们需要的东西 |
[12:40] | to sort through what we need. | 需要几天 甚至是几周 |
[12:41] | And if Dr. Brady was killed | 如果布兰迪医生的被害 |
[12:43] | because he was providing medications for | 是由于他开药给 |
[12:44] | “fictitious” patients, | 虚构出来的病人 |
[12:46] | which is what a nurse he just fired | 他解雇的护士 |
[12:48] | told us was happening. | 就是这样说的 |
[12:49] | This nurse was let go. | 已经让这个护士被炒了 |
[12:50] | It could be she’s holding a grudge. | 可能是怀恨在心 |
[12:52] | Well, something you would know about. | 这你应该知道 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[12:55] | Uh, pardon me. | 容我说一句 |
[12:56] | Commander Taylor, you’ve got good news. | 泰勒长官 你有好消息要宣布 |
[12:58] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. Flynn and Provenza | 哦 对 富林和普罗文茨 |
[13:01] | They got Dr. Parr to come downtown. | 他们说动了帕尔医生来到警局 |
[13:03] | They’re hoping that maybe you can talk him | 他们期望也许你能说服他 |
[13:05] | into being more helpful. | 协助警方 |
[13:06] | And am I supposed to do something in return | 作为回报 我是不是要 |
[13:08] | for the honor of Dr. Parr’s company? | 为帕尔医生的公司做点什么呢 |
[13:09] | Look, this doctor’s office is a legal mine field. | 这名医生的诊所是一块法律雷区 |
[13:12] | If we interfere with treatment, | 如果我们妨碍治疗 |
[13:13] | any one of his patients could sue us. | 他的任何一名病人都有权起诉我们 |
[13:15] | I don’t have time to process a crime scene | 明早之前我没有时间 |
[13:16] | before tomorrow morning. | 处理案发现场 |
[13:17] | Then look for the missing drugs! | 那就去找丢了的药物 |
[13:19] | Find out what they might have to do with this murder. | 查出这和谋杀有什么关系 |
[13:21] | Establish a timeline. | 列个时间表 |
[13:22] | Let the system work! | 按章办事 |
[13:26] | Try to help her understand, okay? | 你让她懂事点吧 行吗 |
[13:28] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[13:35] | When is Dr. Parr arriving? | 帕尔医生什么时候到 |
[13:36] | Uh, any minute. | 随时都有可能 |
[13:38] | Look, though you heard the chief order us | 虽然你听到了局长的命令 |
[13:41] | to give this man back his infusion room, | 让我们归还接诊室 |
[13:43] | I, uh, I may have neglected to mention that | 不过邀请帕尔医生来局里之前 |
[13:45] | to Dr. Parr before I invited him downtown. | 这事我碰巧忘了跟他提 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Thank you, commander. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[13:53] | Gives you a fighting chance, right? | 还有可能再拼一下 是吧 |
[13:56] | Anyway, good luck. | 不论如何 祝你好运 |
[14:03] | 甲状腺癌术后 | |
[14:08] | Captain, I thought you were still monitoring my division | 队长 我以为你还在监视我的部门 |
[14:10] | because of the leak. | 查找内鬼 |
[14:11] | Is there some other agenda I don’t know about? | 还有什么我不知道的任务吗 |
[14:14] | Chief Pope didn’t tell you? | 保罗局长没告诉你吗 |
[14:15] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[14:17] | I’m now supposed to inform the D.A’s office | 现在我得向地方检察官报告 |
[14:20] | every time major crimes rolls out for a homicide. | 凶杀案件中重案组的每次出警情况 |
[14:24] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[14:27] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[14:29] | Yes! | 请进 |
[14:30] | Excuse me, Chief. Wally Sanders is here. | 打扰 局长 沃利・桑德斯来了 |
[14:32] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[14:33] | The wholesale pharmaceutical supplier for Dr. Brady. | 给布兰迪医生供货的医药代表 |
[14:35] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[14:36] | You found his name on the victim’s cellphone calendar, | 你在受害人的手机日程上发现了他的名字 |
[14:38] | maybe the last person to see him alive? | 可能是最后一个见到死者的人 |
[14:40] | Yes, of course. Thank you. I’ll be right there. | 是 当然 谢谢 我马上去 |
[14:45] | Does Chief Pope really want a D.D.A. | 保罗局长真想让副检察官 |
[14:47] | involved in all my cases from the very beginning? Why? | 从头到尾参与我的所有案子吗 为什么 |
[14:50] | The chief believes he’s about to be appointed | 局长认为他会成为正式局长 |
[14:52] | to his own full term. | 干完一届 |
[14:53] | He will move upstairs. | 他会搬到楼上去 |
[14:54] | He will be further removed | 他再也不用 |
[14:56] | from day-to-day supervision of divisions. | 事必躬亲 |
[14:58] | Yeah, so now he’s saddling me | 所以现在他尽量 |
[15:00] | with as many babysitters as possible, is that it? | 派人来监视我的工作 是吗 |
[15:02] | I’m keeping the D.A.’s office busy with the special master | 地方检察官办公室正忙着办理特派令 |
[15:05] | D.D.A. Hobbs won’t even be able to cross the street | 霍布斯副检察官明天下午之前 |
[15:07] | before tomorrow afternoon. | 都会忙得无法抽身 |
[15:08] | At the earliest. | 还得往早了说 |
[15:10] | Well, it’s nice to know that | 很高兴知道 |
[15:11] | you and commander Taylor are running interference for me. | 你和泰勒队长在帮我扫清障碍 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:23] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪了 |
[15:31] | I don’t know if I can be much help. | 我不知道能帮多大忙 |
[15:32] | You know, I don’t deliver the kind of drugs | 我所送的药都不是 |
[15:34] | that people want to steal. | 遭贼惦记的那种 |
[15:36] | And besides, I hardly ever meet the patients. | 而且 我几乎见不到患者 |
[15:38] | Well, this is a complete list | 这里有个清单 |
[15:39] | of all the medications you dropped off yesterday. | 上面列有你昨天送去的所有药物 |
[15:41] | Five prescriptions? | 有五个处方药吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah, Dr.Brady’s order for saturday was small, | 没错 布兰迪医生周六的定货不多 |
[15:44] | But it — it varies from week to week. | 可是定货单 每周都不一样 |
[15:48] | Man… | 唉 |
[15:50] | It’s really awful! | 真的是太可怕了 |
[15:53] | He was one of the good guys. | 他是个好医生 |
[15:55] | I don’t know where a lot of his patients are gonna go. | 我不知道他的那些病人以后该去哪里看病 |
[15:57] | – Won’t Dr.Parr take them? – No. | -帕尔医生不会接收他们吗 -不会的 |
[15:59] | Well, you see, they treat different kinds of cancers, | 他们治疗不同种类的癌症 |
[16:01] | and they have different approaches. Chris would — | 并且治疗的方式也不一样 克里斯… |
[16:05] | Dr.Brady, he — he would see sick people | 布兰迪医生无论病人是否有钱 |
[16:07] | regardless of whether or not they could pay. | 都会给他们看病 |
[16:09] | It’s one of the reasons he got the medications through me. | 这也是他从我这里拿药的原因之一 |
[16:11] | I mean, even with my discounts, | 我是说 就算我给他折扣 |
[16:12] | cancer drugs are not cheap. | 治疗癌症的药物价格也不菲 |
[16:15] | You sell discount chemotherapy? | 你出售的化疗药物是减价的吗 |
[16:17] | Chief, Mr.Sanders’ company serves as a link | 头儿 桑德斯先生所在的公司 |
[16:20] | between large pharmacies and doctors’ offices. | 是大药房和诊所的中间环节 |
[16:23] | Some of these medications have a very short shelf life. | 一些药物中有些保质期非常短 |
[16:25] | So rather than let them go bad when they’re not selling, | 所以说与其让这些药物因为过期而卖不掉 |
[16:27] | the company I work for gets them out to the doctors | 还不如交给我们公司 |
[16:29] | at steeply reduced prices. | 廉价卖给一些诊所 |
[16:30] | Well, if they’re used before they expire, | 药物如果在过期前使用 |
[16:32] | the efficacy of the medications is the same. | 它们的药效不变 |
[16:34] | Actually, it’s the expiration date | 事实上 因为保质期的缘故 |
[16:36] | that makes stealing what I delivered yesterday even crazier. | 盗走我昨天送来的药物就更荒唐了 |
[16:38] | I mean, unless you’re gonna deliver those drugs | 除非你们在下周五前 |
[16:40] | to several patients by next friday — | 把这些药给几个病人送去 |
[16:43] | But they are expensive. | 可是它们很贵 |
[16:44] | Here’s one for $10,000 a dose! | 这种药一个剂量要10000美元 |
[16:47] | That’s the discounted price. | 那可是折扣价 |
[16:50] | If what you charge is reduced, | 既然你们卖的是折扣价 |
[16:52] | what do the doctors charge? | 那么医生们卖的是什么价 |
[16:54] | Well, it depends. | 这个嘛 因人而异 |
[16:54] | Dr.Brady would pass on the discount. | 布兰迪医生还卖折扣价 |
[16:57] | Dr. Parr has a vacation home in Napa. | 帕尔医生在纳帕有度假屋 |
[17:00] | Look, what they bill their patients is not my business, really. | 他们如何向病人收费真的不关我的事 |
[17:04] | But I don’t deliver to Dr.Parr anymore, | 可我不再给帕尔医生送药了 |
[17:06] | if that tells you anything. | 你明白我的意思 |
[17:09] | What about other doctors? | 那别的医生们呢 |
[17:11] | Would a thief sell to — | 窃贼会卖给 |
[17:12] | No, reputable physicians would never even consider | 不会的 有名望的医师根本不会考虑 |
[17:14] | getting these drugs outside the system. | 通过非正当渠道进这些药 |
[17:16] | I mean, there’s people’s lives at stake. | 人命关天啊 |
[17:18] | Plus they have to get approval from the insurance company | 另外 药物必须先获得保险公司和 |
[17:20] | and medicare before the drugs are even delivered. | 医疗保险的批准才能送货 |
[17:23] | And they have paperwork for the billing. | 账单都要做记录 |
[17:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry, uh, Mr.Sanders. | 十分抱歉 桑德斯先生 |
[17:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[17:38] | Mama, I need to call you back. | 妈 我要等会儿打给你 |
[17:40] | I’m right in the middle of something. | 我这会儿正忙着 |
[17:42] | Is — is daddy okay? | 爸爸还好吧 |
[17:44] | Um, all right, then. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 那好吧 我明天打给你 |
[17:46] | All right. You may not be aware of this, | 好吧 或许你还不知道 |
[17:47] | but I’m very good friends with the city attorney. | 我和市检察官可是好朋友 |
[17:49] | I saved his mother’s life. | 我救了他妈妈的命 |
[17:51] | The city attorney doesn’t work here, doctor. | 地方检察官不在这里工作 医生 |
[17:51] | And he told me that if I ever — | 他告诉我如果我一旦 |
[17:53] | So I don’t have to do anything he says. | 所以我不用照他说的做 |
[17:54] | I’m warning you, if I don’t get | 我警告你 如果明天不能 |
[17:55] | to infuse my patients tomorrow, | 开始给我的病人输液 |
[17:57] | I will give him a call — | 我会给他打电话 |
[17:57] | Let’s not threaten each other, doctor. | 我们不要互相威胁了 医生 |
[17:59] | Why don’t we make a deal? | 我们为何不订个协议呢 |
[18:01] | You give me a list of every person | 你把昨天所有去你诊所 |
[18:03] | who entered your office yesterday. | 人员的名单列给我 |
[18:05] | And in return, I will give you access to your infusion room. | 作为回报 我准许你使用你的输液室 |
[18:07] | I’ve already told you. Medical records are protected by — | 我已经告诉你了 医疗记录是受保护的 |
[18:09] | I’m not asking you to identify any individual as a patient. | 我没让你指明哪位是患者 |
[18:12] | I’m asking for a list. | 我只要个名单 |
[18:14] | Names, addresses, phone numbers, please. | 姓名 地址 电话 |
[18:16] | I’m not sure I can do that legally. | 这样做是违法的 |
[18:17] | Well, why don’t we ask the expert? | 那咱们问问专家吧 |
[18:19] | You remember Ann Gabriel? | 你记得安・加布里埃尔吗 |
[18:21] | Ann originally brought up the HIPAA statute. | 是她最早提出HIPAA的问题的 |
[18:24] | That’s because she is a lawyer | 因为她是名律师 |
[18:25] | who advises the L.A.P.D. on medical issues. | 在医疗问题上为洛杉矶警局做顾问 |
[18:27] | Ann, if Dr.Parr doesn’t identify any individual as a patient, | 安 如果帕尔医生没有指明哪位是患者 |
[18:31] | – is it legal for him to – wait! | -这样是否合法 -停 |
[18:32] | You’re holding my infusion room as hostage to your investiga– | 你以关闭我的输液室来要挟我配合调查 |
[18:34] | I’m not holding anything hostage, sir! | 不是我要挟你 先生 |
[18:37] | You are. I’m offering you a choice. | 是你要挟我 我是在给你一个选择 |
[18:39] | If you think it’s tough now, | 你现在觉得难办 |
[18:40] | wait until we have a court-appointed special master. | 那就等法院指派特派员过来吧 |
[18:43] | Yeah, and we have somebody | 没错 我们有人会 |
[18:44] | going through every file in your office. | 仔细检查你诊所的每一份文件 |
[18:46] | Will we discover that you were buying | 那样我们是否会发现你 |
[18:47] | some of your drugs at discount | 按折扣价买来一些药 |
[18:49] | while charging your patients full price? | 再按全价卖给病人 |
[18:52] | There’s nothing illegal about that. | 那没犯法 |
[18:53] | Or that Dr.Brady was submitting paperwork to medicare | 或是布兰迪医生向医保机构提交 |
[18:56] | for imaginary patients? | 一些虚构病人的记录 |
[18:58] | Does HIPPA cover them, too? | HIPAA也包括这个吗 |
[18:59] | It’s not true. He wasn’t — | 这不是真的 他没有 |
[19:00] | If we pass that allegation on to the feds — | 如果我们把指控转达到联邦政府的话 |
[19:02] | No, no, no. It wasn’t like that. | 不 不 不 不是那样的 |
[19:03] | Chris would never commit fraud. Never. | 克里斯绝对不会进行诈骗的 绝对不会 |
[19:05] | Maybe we should have the FBI confirm that. | 或许我们该让调查局查一查 |
[19:08] | Of course, there’s a chance | 当然 有可能 |
[19:09] | the media could get the story first. | 媒体先知道这事 |
[19:11] | Gee! I wonder what that would mean to your business. | 天啊 我想知道这对你生意意味着什么 |
[19:13] | Or you could give us the names, | 要么你把名单列给我们 |
[19:14] | and we will get waivers allowing us | 然后我们会让他们自愿 |
[19:16] | to examine their medical records. | 提供医疗记录的信息 |
[19:19] | And by cooperating here, I incur no liability? | 这样合作 我不用承担任何责任吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[19:25] | don’t… see why you would. | 不觉得 你会承担责任 |
[19:29] | Look, I think that you could have even more problems | 听着 我觉得如果你的病人得不到治疗 |
[19:32] | if your patients don’t receive their treatments, doctor. | 你可能会遇到更多问题 医生 |
[19:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | I’ll give you the names. | 我把名字列出来 |
[19:42] | Just try and be discreet. | 尽量谨慎行事 |
[19:43] | Oh, doctor. Discretion’s my specialty. | 医生 我办事向来谨慎 |
[20:05] | I mean, it’s one thing to hear you talk about it, | 听你说起来是一回事 |
[20:06] | but watching your boss in person is just… | 亲眼见你到的头儿简直是 |
[20:10] | She’s intense. | 她令人紧张 |
[20:11] | Yeah, well, I mean, it’s for the right reason, though. | 是的 但这可是有道理的 |
[20:13] | I mean, don’t forget the dead doctor. | 别忘了那个被害的医生 |
[20:15] | whoever killed him is pretty intense, too. | 凶手也很令人紧张 |
[20:17] | And if it’s a drug user, | 如果是个瘾君子 |
[20:18] | once they’ve gone this far, they’ll do it again. | 一旦他们有了这次 就还会有下一次的 |
[20:20] | You know, on a brighter note, | 你知道 就好的一面来说 |
[20:22] | You were here long enough to avoid meeting my grandparents. | 你成功的避开了我的爷爷奶奶了 |
[20:25] | Oh, well, they’re here till Friday, | 反正他们会待到星期五 |
[20:28] | so I think we’ll have plenty of time to tell everyone | 所以我想我们有的是时间告诉所有人 |
[20:30] | about our new living arrangements. | 我们同居了 |
[20:38] | Captain. | 队长 |
[20:39] | Uh, Ann. | 安 |
[20:41] | Uh… hi. | 你好 |
[20:44] | Are you leaving so soon? | 你这么快就走了 |
[20:46] | Well, ask Chief Johnson how soon it feels. | 强生局长可不这么想 |
[20:49] | Leaving too late, maybe. | 说不定还嫌我走得太晚呢 |
[20:52] | Uh, should I come back to get you? | 要我回来接你吗 |
[20:54] | Uh, no, no. With all the medical records we’re gonna be getting, | 不用了 拿到了那些病历 |
[20:57] | it’s gonna take some time. | 还得花上一段时间 |
[20:58] | I’ll, uh, I’ll just see you when I get home. | 我们回家见吧 |
[20:59] | Okay. Bye bye. | 那好 再见 |
[21:01] | Uh, good night. | 晚安 |
[21:03] | Uh…bye. | 再见 |
[21:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:11] | You live together. | 你们同居了 |
[21:13] | Uh, well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:15] | Four days ago, we decided to combine our resources. | 四天前 我们决定要搭伙过日子 |
[21:18] | But, uh, we’ve been dating for about a year now. | 不过我们约会到现在差不多有一年了 |
[21:20] | You know, felt like it was time. | 觉得时机成熟了 |
[21:21] | You know, I haven’t told my family yet. | 我没告诉我家人呢 |
[21:24] | I’d actually appreciate it | 如果你能帮我 |
[21:25] | if you didn’t tell anyone else around here, | 瞒着这件事 我会非常感激的 |
[21:28] | knowing what people think about lawyers. | 这里的人都不喜欢律师 |
[21:30] | Married one myself. | 我自己也嫁了个律师 |
[21:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:33] | Well, technically, he was a lawyer. | 严格来说 他曾经是个律师 |
[21:35] | First, he passed the bar, | 一开始 他通过了司法考试 |
[21:36] | then he spent the next 10 years drinking in one | 接下来的十年他一头扎进了酒瓶 |
[21:38] | till he gave that up for gambling. | 直到他迷上了赌博 |
[21:40] | So, what, you’re divorced? | 那你现在离婚了 |
[21:41] | Separated. For 20 years. | 分居 已经二十年了 |
[21:43] | It’s all very Catholic. | 天主教的关系 |
[21:43] | 天主教对离婚有严格规定 | |
[21:44] | Um, detective, uh, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 警探 |
[21:48] | I find from time to time a lawyer’s opinion | 我发现律师对我们工作的意见 |
[21:51] | on what I’m doing is worth hearing. | 有时还是值得一听的 |
[21:53] | Oh, yeah, I get Ann’s point of view on everything, | 没错 安对任何事都要发表意见 |
[21:55] | whether I want it or not, frankly. | 不管我爱不爱听 实话实说 |
[21:57] | It’s more the opinions of the people around here | 眼前我最不想搭理的 |
[22:00] | that I’m not interested in dealing with right now. | 就是身边这帮人的意见 |
[22:02] | Secret’s safe with me. | 我会保守秘密的 |
[22:03] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[22:06] | Uh, detective? | 警探 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[22:07] | This is D.D.A. Hobbs’ application | 这是霍布斯副检察官 |
[22:10] | for a special master. | 特派员申请 |
[22:11] | It needs a signature | 需要有人签字 |
[22:12] | and needs a little more information. | 并把信息补全 |
[22:14] | Would you mind walking Chief Johnson through it for me? | 你能帮着强生局长一起把它填好给我吗 |
[22:16] | I think she’s, uh, seen enough of me today. | 我想她今天不愿意再看到我了 |
[22:19] | Yeah. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:20] | I will, uh, get it to Hobbs myself. | 我会自己去给霍布斯的 |
[22:22] | Good. Thank you. | 太好了 多谢 |
[22:24] | You’re welcome, captain. | 不客气 队长 |
[22:27] | Just tell me what you’re searching for. | 直接告诉我你们要找什么 |
[22:28] | Maybe we wouldn’t have to fax over every single page | 省的我把所有病人的病历 |
[22:31] | of every patient’s records. | 通通传真过来 |
[22:33] | I am looking for the murderer, doctor. | 我要找出凶手 医生 |
[22:36] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:36] | I know that this has been an enormous imposition on your time, | 我知道这样会占用你很多时间 |
[22:39] | but we are almost finished talking to dr. Brady’s patients. | 不过我们快和布兰迪的病人谈完了 |
[22:42] | What makes you so sure Chris’ killer | 你们怎么能确定杀害克里斯的凶手 |
[22:43] | was someone from Saturday’s appointments? | 是约了他星期六见面的人 |
[22:45] | Maybe he was murdered by someone just walking in off the street. | 也许他是被街上随便走进来的人杀害的呢 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause after smashing dr. Brady on the head, | 因为如果是大街上的什么人 |
[22:51] | someone off the streets would have grabbed the drugs and run. | 敲碎了他的头就该抢了药跑了 |
[22:53] | Instead, your partner was strangled to death. | 但你的合伙人是被勒死的 |
[22:55] | With I.V. tubing. | 用的是输液管 |
[22:57] | A regular thief would have come in with his own weapons. | 普通的窃贼会自己带着作案工具 |
[23:00] | Our murderer improvised | 而我们要找的凶手 |
[23:01] | with stuff he found around the office, | 临时起意拿了办公室里的东西 |
[23:03] | stuff that he might have known was there. | 可能他原本就知道在那里 |
[23:05] | Which indicates that dr. Brady knew | 这表明布兰迪医生 |
[23:06] | and recognized his killer and that the killer knew him, | 认识杀他的凶手而且凶手认识他 |
[23:09] | which is why the less helpful you are, | 所以你越是不肯帮忙 |
[23:11] | the more worried you make me. | 我就越为你担心 |
[23:13] | I always thought dr. Brady would be coming to my funeral. | 我一直以为布兰迪医生会来参加我的葬礼 |
[23:17] | And here I am going to his. | 他却走在了我前头 |
[23:19] | Can never be too sure of anything in this lifetime, can you? | 世事难料 是吧 |
[23:23] | And you have no idea who his killer is? | 你们还没找到凶手吗 |
[23:25] | No, ma’am. Not yet. | 没有 女士 还没 |
[23:26] | If you could sign this waiver, | 你要是签了这份弃权书 |
[23:27] | we’ll have dr. Parr here fax us your medical records. | 我们就让这位帕尔医生把你的病历传过来 |
[23:31] | Um, it could help us. | 对我们有帮助 |
[23:36] | You just had your chemotherapy yesterday, miss…? | 你昨天才做了化疗 您叫… |
[23:39] | Um, l-lee. Rita lee. Yes. | 李 我叫瑞塔・李 没错 |
[23:42] | I feel pretty good, all things considered. | 我无论哪方面都感觉不错 |
[23:45] | Dr. Brady was an amazing oncologist. | 布兰迪医生是个很厉害的肿瘤科医生 |
[23:48] | He really cared about people. | 他真正在乎别人 |
[23:49] | I guess now I’ll just have to go back to the city clinic, | 看来我只能回公共诊所了 |
[23:52] | and the rash will come back, | 皮疹会卷土重来 |
[23:54] | and my hair will fall out again — | 头发又要掉了 |
[23:55] | The side effects I get when those people treat me. | 这些都是那些人为我治疗的副作用 |
[23:58] | The presence or absence of side effects | 副作用的产生 |
[23:59] | has nothing to do with the standardized delivery | 跟化疗药物的使用剂量 |
[24:01] | of chemotherapy agents. | 没有关系 |
[24:03] | Individual results vary based on the — | 个体反应差异源于 |
[24:05] | You would say that, wouldn’t you? | 你当然这么说了 |
[24:06] | Your patients suffer terribly. God! | 你的病人简直生不如死 上帝啊 |
[24:09] | I’ve seen them, what you put those people through! | 我亲眼目睹你让他们承受了怎样的痛苦 |
[24:15] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[24:17] | Um, I’ll sign. | 我来签字 |
[24:18] | You can get my medical records. | 你们可以看我的病历 |
[24:19] | I hope it helps you find out why someone would murder a doctor | 但愿你们能查清楚 为什么有人要杀害 |
[24:22] | who helped cancer patients stop from feeling sick all the time. | 帮助癌症病人减轻痛苦的医生 |
[24:28] | What’s the matter, doctor? | 怎么了 医生 |
[24:29] | Unless he asked me something specific, | 除非克里斯问我一些细节 |
[24:31] | I never bothered with Chris’ patients. | 否则我从不过问他的病人 |
[24:34] | Since you have their records, | 既然你掌握了他们的病历 |
[24:35] | I’d like a chance to look at them, too. | 我也希望有机会能看一看 |
[24:37] | We have our own experts looking at them. | 我们自己的专家会看的 |
[24:38] | What do you want to see? | 你想看什么 |
[24:39] | Regardless of what you think of me, | 不管你如何看我 |
[24:41] | when it comes to the side effects of cancer therapies, | 说到癌症治疗的副作用 |
[24:43] | I’m probably one of the most highly regarded physicians | 我可以算是全国最有声望的 |
[24:45] | in the country. | 内科医生之一 |
[24:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:47] | Yes, really. Check it out. | 真的 你可以去查 |
[24:49] | That woman was infused yesterday. | 那个女的昨天吃了药 |
[24:52] | Look at her. She seems…fine. | 你看她 看起来一切正常 |
[24:56] | And I’d like to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[24:59] | That’s because she wasn’t taking chemotherapy — at all. | 因为她没在做化疗 绝对没有 |
[25:02] | Rita said she was. | 瑞塔说她在做啊 |
[25:04] | And the nurse’s records indicate | 护士的记录显示 |
[25:05] | that she had a regular dose yesterday. | 她昨天使用了常规剂量的药物 |
[25:07] | Uh, I can go into a lot of technical detail, | 我可以对此做专业的详细说明 |
[25:09] | but let’s just keep it simple. | 但我就简单说一下 |
[25:11] | See that number? | 看见那个数字了吗 |
[25:12] | That’s Ms. Lee’s carcinoembryonic antigen level. | 那是李女士癌胚抗原水平 |
[25:15] | That’s your idea of keeping it simple? | 你这叫做简单说明吗 |
[25:17] | Sorry. You don’t have to learn the terms. | 不好意思 你们不需要了解这些术语 |
[25:18] | All you need to know is a couple of numbers. | 你们只需知道一些数字就可以了 |
[25:20] | First, Ms. Lee’s current carcinoembryonic antigen level | 第一 李女士的癌胚抗原水平 |
[25:23] | is at 106 | 是一百零六 |
[25:24] | And on the drug she’s been taking for the past three months, | 她在过去的三个月一直用药的话 |
[25:26] | that number should be less than three. | 那个数字应该小于三 |
[25:28] | So, what does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[25:30] | It means she has metastatic stage-three pancreatic cancer | 这说明她的转移性胰腺癌到了第三期 |
[25:32] | and she’s not being treated for it. | 但她没有接受治疗 |
[25:35] | Why would Dr. Brady just pretend he was giving her the drug? | 布兰迪医生为什么假装给她药 |
[25:38] | Oh, well, we could ask him, | 我们可以问他 |
[25:39] | But, oh, hey, wait, he’s back at the morgue. | 但是他在太平间 |
[25:41] | No chemotherapy explains no side effects. | 没有化疗就没有副作用 |
[25:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[25:48] | Across the board. All these people. | 都是这样 所有这些人 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Dr. Brady’s been withholding chemotherapy | 布兰迪医生所有的病人 |
[25:55] | from every one of his patients. | 都没做化疗 |
[26:01] | Hmm. Say you found out that Dr. Brady | 布兰迪医生 |
[26:04] | hadn’t been giving you the drug | 没有给病人使用 |
[26:05] | that’s supposed to save your life. | 本该拯救他们生命的药物 |
[26:07] | That’s a good motive for murder. | 这是个很好的谋杀动机 |
[26:08] | The nurse said he’d lost more patients than usual recently. | 护士说 最近他失去了更多的病人 |
[26:11] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不觉得奇怪 |
[26:12] | Maybe you should exhume the bodies | 或许你们应该对那些去世的病人 |
[26:14] | of some of these patients and see what — | 开棺验尸 看看 |
[26:15] | Whoa. Whoa. Exhuming bodies? | 开棺验尸吗 |
[26:17] | What are you doing here? It’s sunday night! | 你怎么会在这里 这可是周日晚上 |
[26:19] | I might ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[26:21] | Unless you think your killer’s gonna murder again, | 除非你觉得杀手会再次行凶 |
[26:22] | I can’t justify this overtime. | 要不我可不赞成加班 |
[26:24] | He could be killing a lot more people than we know. | 他杀的人可能远不止这么多 |
[26:26] | Might be worth staying late just to strike medicare fraud | 如果加班能排除医疗诈骗的可能 |
[26:28] | off your list of possible offenses. | 那也值得 |
[26:30] | – Why? – ‘Cause there isn’t any. | -为什么 -因为根本没有用药治疗 |
[26:32] | Dr. Brady may have been buying drugs for nonexistent patients, | 布兰迪医生用虚构的病人名义买药 |
[26:34] | but he was paying for them out of his own pocket. | 但是他是自己掏钱 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:37] | So, Dr. Brady ordered false prescriptions from medicare, | 布兰迪从医疗保险那订购伪造处方 |
[26:40] | filled those prescriptions | 把快要过期的药品 |
[26:41] | with drugs near their expiration date, | 写到这些处方上 |
[26:43] | paid for them out of his own pocket, | 然后自己付钱 |
[26:46] | and then deliberately withheld them from his patients? | 但又故意不让他的病人使用这些药物吗 |
[26:51] | That’s an interesting question… | 这个问题真有趣 |
[26:53] | Which I think could be answered tomorrow. | 这个问题或许明天可以得到解答 |
[27:02] | I know, mama, don’t you worry. | 我知道 妈妈 你不用担心 |
[27:04] | We’re gonna get daddy better. I promise you. | 爸爸会好起来的 我保证 |
[27:06] | No, no, no. The tickets are all paid for. | 不 机票钱已经付过了 |
[27:08] | You just show up at the airport with your I.D. | 你只需要带上身份证到机场就可以了 |
[27:11] | If you can get him here, I have a plan. | 你把他带到那里 我自有安排 |
[27:14] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[27:16] | I hear him calling. | 我听见他的声音了 |
[27:20] | Well, tell him I love him, | 告诉他 我爱他 |
[27:22] | And he needs to go with me on this, okay? | 他得听我的安排 好吗 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:30] | Okay. I — | 好 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:33] | I’ll see y’all real soon. | 不久就可以见面了 |
[27:36] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[27:37] | You really think your dad’s in good enough shape | 你真的觉得 你爸的状态适合 |
[27:39] | to come all the way here from Atlanta tomorrow? | 明天大老远地从亚特兰大飞过来吗 |
[27:42] | The doctor’s not gonna fly out there to see him, | 医生不可能飞过去看他 |
[27:44] | I can tell you that. | 这是肯定的 |
[27:45] | You didn’t get much sleep last night. | 你昨晚没睡好 |
[27:48] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:51] | ‘Cause you kept me awake. | 因为你也没让我睡好 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:54] | It’s just finding all these people with cancer | 我发现那些癌症患者 |
[27:56] | who thought they were getting better | 认为自己被治疗有好转 |
[27:57] | weren’t even being treated. | 但事实上他们根本没有得到治疗 |
[27:59] | Honey, that — that could happen to daddy, too. | 亲爱的 爸爸也有可能会遇上这种事情 |
[28:02] | He’s not feeling any better. | 他也没有好转 |
[28:04] | He’s cancer-free. | 他已经康复了 |
[28:04] | But feeling worse than he was when he was sick. | 但是觉得比生病时更糟糕 |
[28:10] | And there’s this other thing. | 还有一件事情 |
[28:12] | What other thing? | 什么事情 |
[28:15] | You were right about Pope all along. | 你对保罗的看法一直都是对的 |
[28:18] | He’s not trustworthy. | 他不值得信赖 |
[28:19] | In fact, he’s a jerk! | 事实上 他就一混蛋 |
[28:21] | – He’s always been a jerk. – I’m sorry. | -他一直都是混蛋 -很抱歉 |
[28:22] | What did he do now? | 他现在做了什么 |
[28:24] | Now he’s about to be made chief for life or something | 现在他可能会晋升正式局长什么的 |
[28:27] | and he’s got the D.A. | 他还让地方检察官 |
[28:29] | watching over me and Raydor | 和雷达 还有不知道谁 |
[28:31] | and I don’t know who else. | 监视我 |
[28:32] | And I just… feel like such an idiot. | 我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[28:39] | I may not have done right by everyone in my life, | 或许我没能在每个人面前都做得好 |
[28:42] | But I have always given my professional best to Will. | 但对威尔 我一直把工作做到最好 |
[28:45] | And I’ve always, always done everything he told me to do. | 而且所有事情我一直都按他的吩咐去做 |
[28:48] | You have? | 你有吗 |
[28:50] | No, you have. You have. | 是的 你有 |
[28:51] | Just assuming that he had my back, but he doesn’t. | 以为他会支持我 但是他没有 |
[28:53] | He doesn’have my back. | 他没有支持我 |
[28:55] | It’s really upsetting. | 这真得很气人 |
[28:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[28:58] | I’m really upset. | 我真的很生气 |
[28:59] | Well, I can see that. | 我可以看得出来 |
[29:00] | And, hey, I’m not gonna sit here and defend Pope. | 我不会为保罗辩白 |
[29:01] | You can’t. He has no defense. | 你不能 他没有什么可以申辩的 |
[29:03] | Will Pope is a selfish bastard. | 威尔・保罗是个自私的王八蛋 |
[29:05] | Yes, he is! | 是的 他就是 |
[29:06] | Kind of guy who always puts his career before everything. | 那种把自己的事业放在第一位的人 |
[29:09] | Well…yes. | 是的 |
[29:11] | That’s exactly right. | 绝对正确 |
[29:12] | And I feel your pain. I do. I really do. | 我可以理解你的痛苦 真的 |
[29:15] | It’s hurtful, isn’t it, when someone thinks their job — | 很伤人不是吗 当有人认为 |
[29:17] | I mean, their job — is more important | 自己的工作比其他人想要的 |
[29:19] | than what another person might want or need? | 或者需要的事情都更重要 |
[29:25] | Is there anyone else we know | 我们认识的人当中 |
[29:27] | who you think might sometimes behave like that? | 你觉得还有谁也像他这样呢 |
[29:33] | Anyone? | 有吗 |
[29:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[29:40] | Doctors! | 医生 |
[29:42] | They’re all like that, aren’t they? | 他们都那样 不是吗 |
[29:44] | Well, doctors, yeah. But, um — | 是的 医生 但是 |
[29:46] | Maybe Dr. Parr’s more like his partner than we know. | 或许帕尔医生的行为也像他的搭档 |
[29:54] | I said I wanted to examine Chris’ files last night, | 昨晚我说想检查克里斯的档案 |
[29:56] | and you wouldn’t let me. | 而你却不让 |
[29:57] | Today, I need to be working with the people in my own practice. | 今天我必须去诊所上班 |
[29:59] | You’re lucky I haven’t shut your practice down. | 你很幸运 我没有关了你的诊所 |
[30:04] | I have a special master warrant ready to go, | 我已经拿到特派令 |
[30:07] | and as soon as I have access to your patients’ charts — | 在我没有看过你病人的病历前 |
[30:09] | My patients? | 我的病人 |
[30:11] | Why would you want to be looking at my patients? | 你们为什么要查我的病人 |
[30:13] | To find out if they’ve been dying like dr. Brady’s were. | 查查他们是否像布兰迪医生的病人一样濒临死亡 |
[30:16] | Is that what’s been happening, sir? | 发生过这样的事吗 先生 |
[30:46] | It’s very straightforward, really. | 我就直说了吧 |
[30:48] | You draw the medication from a vial with a syringe, | 你用注射器把药物抽出药瓶 |
[30:51] | inject it into a bag of saline, | 再把它注射进生理盐水 |
[30:52] | and administer the drug through an I.V. Drip. | 通过输液输入药物 |
[30:56] | The system should work as designed, but… | 这个系统应该是天衣无缝 但 |
[31:00] | but sometimes we have mistakes. | 但有时我们也犯错误 |
[31:04] | Awful mistakes. | 可怕的错误 |
[31:07] | So, last night, after observing ms. Lee’s | 所以 昨晚 在看到李女士 |
[31:10] | asymptomatic responses to the chemo, | 没有任何化疗反应后 |
[31:12] | I went back to my office | 我回到我的办公室 |
[31:13] | and looked at my own files from last year. | 看我去年的所有病历 |
[31:16] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[31:19] | What I thought I’d find. | 我发现了我想要发现的 |
[31:23] | A period during which many patients | 很多病人进行到化疗某一阶段时 |
[31:24] | seemed not to properly absorb the chemo, | 看起来没有很好地吸收药物 |
[31:28] | when instead of improving, people died. | 取而代之的是死亡 |
[31:32] | I felt errors may have been made, | 我发现了可能犯的错误 |
[31:35] | but I was afraid | 但我害怕 |
[31:36] | that if I brought attention to the problem, that — | 如果我把注意力转向这个问题 会 |
[31:39] | You’d be sued. | 你会被指控 |
[31:43] | Yes, I’d be sued. | 是的 我会被指控 |
[31:46] | I deal with life and death on a daily basis. | 我每天面对着生与死 |
[31:48] | I can be taken to court where even if I win, I lose. | 即使在法庭上我赢了 但我还是输了 |
[31:51] | My liability insurance goes up. | 我提高了责任保险额 |
[31:52] | I have to explain myself over and over to medical boards, | 我要一遍又一遍地向医疗委员会和同僚们 |
[31:55] | my peers. | 解释自己 |
[31:56] | And if I ever find myself in circumstances | 如果我让自己陷于 |
[31:58] | where I can’t properly clear my name, | 遗臭万年的境地 |
[32:00] | nothing is the same after that. | 我的人生整个都会改变 |
[32:03] | I’m sure Chris was thinking the same thing, too. | 我相信克里斯也是这么想的 |
[32:06] | In fact, when his nurse told me | 事实上 当他的护士告诉我 |
[32:07] | that he had ordered medications for patients | 他在为不存在的病人 |
[32:09] | That didn’t really exist, | 订制药品时 |
[32:10] | I wondered if he was thinking of testing those drugs | 我认为他是想检验那些药品 |
[32:13] | to see if they were real. | 是否是真货 |
[32:16] | What drugs are we talking about here? | 我们这里说的药品是什么 |
[32:20] | The drugs he got from Wally Sanders. | 从沃利・桑德斯那买来的药品 |
[32:24] | I suspected they were fake. | 我猜它们是假药 |
[32:27] | How could he get away with that? | 为什么没人察觉呢 |
[32:31] | Wally controls all the paperwork. | 沃利掌握着所有说明书 |
[32:33] | He has access to the original packaging, | 也有渠道拿到原包装 |
[32:35] | so counterfeiting it would be simple enough. | 所以造假对他来说很容易 |
[32:38] | As for the rest, we just…trusted the words. | 况且 我们很相信那句话 |
[32:41] | What words? | 什么话 |
[32:43] | “Use as directed.” | “可直接使用” |
[32:46] | If we can’t even believe in that, I… | 如果我们不相信的话 我… |
[32:48] | At $10,000 a dose… | 一剂药1万块 |
[32:50] | Wally could be making millions. | 沃利可能都赚了上百万了 |
[32:52] | Millions? | 上百万 |
[32:53] | How many oncologists does he serve? | 他给多少肿瘤医生供货 |
[32:55] | He delivers drugs to San diego, Orange county, | 他给圣地亚哥 橘子郡 |
[32:59] | Palm springs, Los angeles, Santa barbara – My god. | 棕榈泉 洛杉矶 圣巴巴拉 上帝啊 |
[33:04] | I should have reported him | 我早该举报他 |
[33:05] | instead of just dropping him as a supplier. | 而不只是终止他的供货 |
[33:07] | But if I had been wrong… | 但如果我错了的话 |
[33:10] | Detective, we need a warrant. | 警探 我们需要一张搜查令 |
[33:11] | Yeah. Sanders’ home, business office, everything. | 没错 调查桑德斯的家 办公室 所有一切 |
[33:15] | I’m on it, chief. | 我去办 头儿 |
[33:35] | Dr. Royce, I don’t know how I swung it, | 罗伊斯医生 真不知道我是怎么办到的 |
[33:38] | but I managed to fill your entire order this week. | 但我想法拿到了这周你要的所有货 |
[33:41] | Well, I can’t wait to take a look at it. | 我都等不及要看看了 |
[33:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were dr. Royce. | 对不起 我以为你是罗伊斯医生 |
[33:46] | And dr. Royce thought | 罗伊斯医生应该 |
[33:47] | that he was giving his patients chemotherapy. | 正在给他的病人做化疗 |
[33:50] | So did all the other oncologists on your route. | 你供货单上的其他医生也一样 |
[33:53] | W-what are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[33:54] | Quality control. Hands behind your head, sir. | 你被捕了 手放到脑后 先生 |
[33:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:57] | Anything you say can and will be used — | 你所说的一切将成为… |
[33:58] | You’re gonna ruin that medication, okay? | 你们会毁掉那些药物的 |
[33:59] | It’s meant for a specific patient, | 它对那些病人有特殊意义 |
[34:01] | and if they don’t receive it, they could — | 如果他们拿不到药 他们会 |
[34:02] | They would what, die? Is that what you were about to say? | 他们会怎么样 会死吗 你是要这么说吗 |
[34:03] | Have you heard and understood these rights | 你听清他们刚才 |
[34:05] | As they have been read to you? | 对你宣读的权利了吗 |
[34:06] | You see, Wally, | 要知道 沃利 |
[34:07] | we’ve spoken to several of Dr. Brady’s other patients. | 我们和布兰迪医生的其他病人谈过 |
[34:10] | The ones that are still alive. | 那些还活着的 |
[34:12] | They have certain things in common. | 他们都有一个共同点 |
[34:13] | No hair loss, no rashes. | 头发不掉 不起疹子 |
[34:14] | Also, they’re all dying. | 而且 他们都快死了 |
[34:17] | That’s because this is not a drug. | 因为这些不是药 |
[34:19] | To the camera, please, doctor? | 请面对摄像机 医生 |
[34:21] | I don’t know what this man sold elsewhere on his route, | 我不知道这人把什么东西卖给了其他客户 |
[34:23] | but here he’s selling saltwater to children with leukemia. | 但在这里 他把生理盐水卖给白血病儿童 |
[34:26] | No, no, no, no, no. Look… | 不 不 不 瞧 |
[34:28] | You can’t seriously think I would do something like this. | 你不会认为会干这种事吧 |
[34:31] | There must be a problem in the pipeline somewhere. | 肯定是供应链发生了问题 |
[34:34] | No mistake, sir. | 没有问题 先生 |
[34:38] | We found these drug labels | 我们在你家的打印机上 |
[34:38] | at your apartment on your printer, | 发现了这些药品标签 |
[34:41] | about 500 of them. | 差不多有500份 |
[34:42] | They’re identical to those found on | 他们与真正的化疗药瓶 |
[34:44] | actual chemotherapy prescription vials, | 上的标签一模一样 |
[34:46] | only the expiration dates haven’t been filled in. | 只是还没有打上过期时间 |
[34:48] | We also found over 50 gallons of saline solution | 我们还在你的卧室里发现了 |
[34:50] | in your spare bedroom, | 50加仑的生理盐水 |
[34:51] | Thousands of tiny glass bottles, | 数以千计的小玻璃瓶 |
[34:53] | and a really expensive printer. | 还有一台及其昂贵的打印机 |
[34:54] | It’s not illegal to have those things. | 拥有这些东西不违法 |
[34:56] | No, it’s not. But you know what illegal? | 对 不违法 但你知道是什么违法了吗 |
[34:58] | Not reporting income. | 你的不明收入 |
[35:00] | You billed a lot of doctors | 你从医生那里收的钱 |
[35:01] | for money your company never received. | 没有一分钱上缴给公司 |
[35:03] | Helps explain that $6 million | 解释一下 |
[35:05] | you have in your merrill lynch account. | 你美林账户上那600万是哪来的 |
[35:06] | Some of it involving medicare, medicaid. | 有些来自医疗保险和医疗补助计划 |
[35:08] | So the federal government will have its own problems with you. | 所以联邦政府也会来找你的麻烦 |
[35:11] | But what we didn’t find, sir, was the, uh, | 但我们没有发现 先生 |
[35:13] | Metal trolley case filled with, uh, | 你上周用的那个 |
[35:15] | Saltwater that you were rolling around last week. | 装满了生理盐水的金属手提箱 |
[35:18] | This one looks brand-spanking-new. | 这个貌似是新的 |
[35:20] | We found a receipt on your credit card — | 我们发现你信用卡消费记录 |
[35:23] | Bought saturday night, 7:07 p.M. | 周六晚7:07买的 |
[35:26] | Pretty soon after the murder. | 加上你开车去买的时间 |
[35:27] | Especially if you add in the drive time. | 正好在谋杀案不久后 |
[35:30] | Of course, you needed to continue your business — | 当然 你需要继续做生意 |
[35:32] | I have the warrant for the special master. | 我拿到特派令 |
[35:35] | You better hold on to it. | 你最好还是留着 |
[35:37] | Ann, we might be using it as a template. | 我们可能要把它当做模板 |
[35:38] | If you suddenly stopped making your deliveries — | 如果你突然不送药的话 |
[35:40] | Template for what? | 什么的模板 |
[35:40] | Well, we’re gonna need 40 more special masters — | 我们可能还需要40个特派员 |
[35:44] | That we know of — maybe more. | 这只是我们知道的 可能更多 |
[35:47] | 40? | 40个 |
[35:47] | That’s how many oncologists this guy was serving, ma’am. | 从这家伙手里买货的肿瘤医生就这么多 队长 |
[35:50] | Want to see the face of a mass murderer, captain? | 想看看屠夫的长相吗 队长 |
[35:52] | Just take a look. | 来瞧一眼 |
[35:53] | And you didn’t want anyone to notice anything, did you? | 你不想任何人瞧出什么不对劲儿 对吧 |
[35:56] | Did you? | 对不对 |
[35:58] | No. I didn’t think so. | 我觉得你也不想 |
[36:00] | You must have been really anxious | 你一定特焦急地 |
[36:02] | to get things back to normal. | 想要回到正轨 |
[36:05] | And this case here? | 我手上这个箱子 |
[36:06] | It’s exactly like the one | 就是你用来 |
[36:07] | you used to bash in Dr. Brady’s head. | 砸布兰迪医生脑袋的那个箱子 |
[36:10] | And I bet this corner matches up | 我估计这个角 |
[36:11] | with the wound we found on the side of his skull. | 一定和头颅侧面的伤口吻合 |
[36:14] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 先生 |
[36:15] | I’m sure we’ll track down where you dumped the old one. | 我肯定咱们能追查到你丢弃旧箱子的地点 |
[36:18] | I wonder, will it have the victim’s blood on it? | 上面会不会有受害人的血呢 |
[36:21] | “Victim.” | “受害人” |
[36:21] | will it be filled with the medicine | 里面会不会装满了 |
[36:23] | that you grabbed from Dr. Brady’s office, | 你从布兰迪医生那里抢来的药呢 |
[36:24] | to make it look like he was strangled by an addict? | 这样你就能造成他被瘾君子勒死的假象了 |
[36:27] | “Medicine.” | “药” |
[36:29] | It’s not medicine. | 那不是药 |
[36:31] | Medicine’s supposed to make you feel better — | 药能让人感觉舒服些 |
[36:34] | Not make your hair fall out. | 而不是令人脱发 |
[36:36] | Not give you diarrhea, headaches, | 不是使你腹泻 头痛 |
[36:38] | And stroke, and wasting. | 还有中风 消瘦 |
[36:41] | Medicine doesn’t destroy your sense of taste, | 药不会毁了你的味觉 |
[36:43] | your sense of smell, make you vomit! | 你的嗅觉 使人呕吐 |
[36:47] | These doctors were not giving a medicine. | 这些医生可不是在开药 |
[36:49] | They were giving them poison. | 他们是在下毒 |
[36:51] | Toxic chemicals pushed into their veins through an I.V., | 有毒化学物通过输液管注入静脉 |
[36:54] | and they were charging them for the privilege. | 还要名正言顺的收他们的钱 |
[37:02] | They didn’t care how many people they hurt. | 他们可不管病人有多痛苦 |
[37:06] | You murdered hundreds of cancer patients! | 你害死了上百计的癌症患者 |
[37:07] | I didn’t murder anyone! | 我谁都没有害 |
[37:08] | You took away their only opportunity to survive! | 你夺走了他们生存唯一的机会 |
[37:10] | These people were dying anyway! | 反正这些人也是要死的 |
[37:11] | And what I did do, I helped them enjoy what little time | 我做的只是帮他们享受仅存的 |
[37:13] | they had left as much as possible. | 最后的一点点时光 |
[37:16] | And when they did pass away, | 当他们死去的时候 |
[37:17] | at least they still looked like human beings. | 最起码还有个人样儿 |
[37:19] | Not some dried-up husks. | 而不是形如枯槁 |
[37:22] | I saved these people from being tortured. | 我让他们免于折磨 |
[37:24] | These drugs… | 这些药… |
[37:28] | It’s not medicine. | 这不是药 |
[37:33] | That’s not what it says in your invoice. | 你发票上可不是这么写的 |
[37:37] | You charged for brand-name prescriptions — | 你卖的都是大公司的药 |
[37:39] | not even generic. | 连普通的药都不卖 |
[37:40] | And the millions in your bank account. | 你银行账户里的那几百万 |
[37:42] | How many — how many patients does that represent? | 这是收了多少病人的钱 |
[37:50] | Ask my lawyer. | 问我律师去吧 |
[37:54] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[37:57] | It’s my civil right. | 这是我的权利 |
[38:01] | I get a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[38:03] | Huh? Huh? See, Gabriel? | 看到没 加布里埃尔 |
[38:04] | That’s the kind of people that lawyers hang out with. | 这就是和律师打交道的人 |
[38:07] | You better take a long, hard look at your life choices, | 你得好好挑选考虑你的伴侣 |
[38:09] | my friend. | 朋友啊 |
[38:10] | Come on. | 别这样说 |
[38:11] | Attorneys protect us from people like this, | 律师保护我们不受这种人的伤害 |
[38:14] | lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[38:14] | Protect us? How? | 保护我们 怎么保护 |
[38:15] | Imagine what we would do with a man like this, | 想象一下 如果不知道他请了律师的话 |
[38:17] | if we didn’t know he had an attorney coming. | 我们会怎么对付这种人 |
[38:21] | That’s a good point. Excellent point. | 说得好 说得真好 |
[38:24] | How much longer did you intend on doing this to people? | 你还打算卖多久的假药 |
[38:26] | You already made $6 million. | 你已经赚了六百万了 |
[38:28] | You had $6 million in the bank! | 你银行里都有六百万了 |
[38:31] | Chief, we need to leave. | 头儿 我们得走了 |
[38:32] | He invoked — now, wait a minute. | 他居然 先等等 |
[38:33] | Couldn’t you just take that money and go? | 你就不能带着钱远走高飞吗 |
[38:36] | O-out of curiosity, | 好奇问一句 |
[38:37] | H-how much more were you wanting to make? | 你还想赚多少钱啊 |
[38:40] | – Another million? Two? Three? – Chief. | -一百万 两百万 三百万 -头儿 |
[38:42] | – How many more people were you going to let die, – Chief. | -为了自己满意的钱数 -头儿 |
[38:45] | – before your bank account hit the right number?! – Chief? | -你还想害死多少人 -头儿 |
[38:51] | Please. | 走吧 |
[38:54] | Never mind. I don’t want to know. | 无所谓了 我也不想知道 |
[39:18] | You wanted to see me before I left? | 你想在我走前见我一面 |
[39:19] | Yes, I did. Um… | 是的 |
[39:22] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:23] | I looked you up online, and, uh, several websites | 我在网上查过你 好几个网站 |
[39:26] | list you as one of the top 50 doctors in America. | 把你列为全美前50的医生 |
[39:30] | Is this some kind of apology? | 你这是在道歉吗 |
[39:31] | No. No. You don’t deserve an apology. | 不 你不值得我的道歉 |
[39:33] | A lot of people died while you sat on your hands. | 在你袖手旁观的时候 很多人死去了 |
[39:36] | I didn’t have proof. | 我没有证据 |
[39:37] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[39:38] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:38] | Yes, you were. | 你很确定 |
[39:44] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事情吗 |
[39:45] | Yes. Um, I need to make an appointment with you. | 有 我想跟你预约一下 |
[39:49] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧你 |
[39:51] | You’ve just made it abundantly clear what you think of me. | 你刚刚明确表明你对我有意见 |
[39:54] | I’m not looking for a decent human being. | 我找的不是有良知的人 |
[39:56] | I’m looking for a great doctor, and…you’re it. | 我找的是有医术的医生 你水平不错 |
[40:01] | It’s not for me. It’s, um, it’s for my father. | 不是为我自己找的 是为我的爸爸 |
[40:05] | He’s, um, coming in tomorrow around noon, | 他差不多明天中午到 |
[40:07] | I’m not taking on any new patients right now. | 我可不想收新病人 |
[40:07] | and as soon as he gets here… as soon as he gets in | 他一来到这里… 他一来到这儿 |
[40:10] | especially with the chaos in the office. | 特别是现在办公室乱成这样 |
[40:12] | you are going to examine him, | 你就帮他做检查 |
[40:14] | and find out why he’s not recovering. | 找出他做完甲状腺切除术后 |
[40:16] | from having his thyroid removed. | 持久不痊愈的原因 |
[40:19] | He’s having a-a terrible time, | 他现在状况很不好 |
[40:20] | and I’m afraid that he might die. | 我很怕他会死掉 |
[40:22] | And I don’t know what else to do. | 我也不知道能做什么了 |
[40:30] | Did they get all the cancer? | 他们切除了所有的肿瘤组织吗 |
[40:31] | They say so, yes. But… | 他们说切干净了 但是… |
[40:36] | …he’s not getting any better. | 他一直都不好转 |
[40:43] | I can’t lose my father. | 我不能失去我的爸爸 |
[40:49] | Please help me. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[40:50] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:58] | We’ll see you at…3:00? | 那约在下午 3点 |
[41:01] | 3:00 good? | 3点怎么样 |
[41:02] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:03] | 3:00’s very good. | 3点很好 |
[41:05] | Great. | 那好 |
[41:10] | So I can go, then? | 那我能走了吧 |
[41:11] | Yes. Thank you, doctor. I appreciate it. | 可以 谢谢你 大夫 我很感激 |