| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:54] | This way, chief. | 这边走 头儿 | 
| [00:56] | Including the young woman from last night, | 算上昨天晚上的年轻女子 | 
| [00:58] | Hollywood has dug up three females, | 已经在好莱坞挖出了三具女性尸体 | 
| [01:01] | and the cadaver dogs think that there’s at least two more. | 寻尸犬感觉至少还有两具 | 
| [01:05] | Here, watch your step. Watch your step, there. | 这边 留心脚下 就在那儿 | 
| [01:07] | I understand the 911 call came in at 10:26 last night. | 据我了解昨晚10:26打的报警电话 | 
| [01:11] | Why the lag time in our response? | 我们的反应为什么滞后 | 
| [01:13] | The boy was asked where he’d seen the woman being buried. | 当时有问那男孩在哪儿看到埋女尸时 | 
| [01:15] | He only said it was above the Greek Theatre — | 他只说了在希腊剧院的上方 | 
| [01:18] | A large area to cover in the dark. | 晚上要搜寻的话面积太大不好找 | 
| [01:19] | And he refused to I.D. himself. | 而且他拒绝透露身份 | 
| [01:22] | So some people thought it was a prank. | 那些人以为是个恶作剧 | 
| [01:24] | This is the cellphone used to dial 911. | 就是用这部手机报的警 | 
| [01:26] | The kid dumped it in a trash bin on Vermont. | 那孩子把它扔到佛蒙特一垃圾桶里 | 
| [01:28] | Whose number is it? | 手机号是谁的 | 
| [01:29] | Goes back to a Douglas Grand. | 查到机主是道格拉斯・格兰德 | 
| [01:31] | He’s a real-estate agent. Reported it stolen last night. | 房地产经纪人 昨晚报手机被盗 | 
| [01:35] | Here it is. What an amazing coincidence. | 又来了 惊人的巧合啊 | 
| [01:37] | Yeah, patrol’s picking Mr.Grand up. | 对啊 巡警正在带他来 | 
| [01:39] | So we can discuss just how lucky he is. | 现在我们来谈谈他有多走运 | 
| [01:44] | Strangled, raped, buried naked. | 被勒死 强奸 裸埋 | 
| [01:47] | Her clothes ripped up and dumped on top of her | 她的衣服被撕破 扔在了她的尸体上 | 
| [01:49] | like the other victims. | 和其他受害者一样 | 
| [01:50] | Unlike them, she hasn’t decomposed yet. | 与她们不同的是 她的尸体还没腐烂 | 
| [01:53] | And she was buried with a purse. | 有个钱包和她埋在了一起 | 
| [01:57] | Killer was interrupted. | 凶手被打断了 | 
| [01:58] | Didn’t have time to dispose of the victim’s things | 没来得及像往常一样处理受害者的 | 
| [02:00] | in the usual way. | 个人物品 | 
| [02:01] | Says here her name is Karen Oncidi. | 这上面有她的名字 凯伦・安西堤 | 
| [02:04] | She’s a senior at UCLA, 22 years old. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校的大四学生 22岁 | 
| [02:08] | She’s got an Iowa driver’s license. | 她的驾照是衣阿华州的 | 
| [02:11] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 | 
| [02:12] | Between 8:30 and 10:30, in that area. | 在8:30到10:30这个时间段里 | 
| [02:19] | Put the duct tape on her mouth. | 嘴被贴上了胶带 | 
| [02:22] | Abrasions on both wrists from restraints. | 双手手腕都有捆绑过的瘀伤 | 
| [02:27] | Knees are all scratched up. | 双膝被划破 | 
| [02:29] | Looks like she was held facedown | 看上去像是她被脸朝下摁住 | 
| [02:31] | and choked to death with some kind of a… | 被某种东西勒死的 | 
| [02:36] | Chain. | 像是链子 | 
| [02:39] | Uh, sorry, Buzz, could you please, uh… | 抱歉 巴斯 你能不能 呃 | 
| [02:42] | – Yeah, okay. – Thank you. | -行 好的 -谢谢 | 
| [02:44] | Lieutenant Flynn, Detective Gabriel. | 富林副队长 加布里埃尔警探 | 
| [02:47] | Let’s trace Karen’s whereabouts over the last 48 hours. | 你们查一下凯伦48小时内的行踪 | 
| [02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:54] | Lieutenant Provenza, would you please | 普罗文茨副队长 能否请你 | 
| [02:56] | get the clothes of our other victims | 收集其他受害者的衣物 | 
| [02:58] | and run through MUPS, catch us up with VICAP? | 从失踪人口库里查查 再在暴力犯罪库里找 | 
| [03:01] | Excuse me, chief. Uh, two things. | 打扰一下 头儿 两件事 | 
| [03:04] | The killer might have murdered this girl last night, | 也许凶手是昨晚把这姑娘杀害的 | 
| [03:06] | but he dug the grave at least two days ago, | 但他至少两天前就挖好坑了 | 
| [03:08] | ’cause there’s still water on the bottom | 因为坑底仍有上周六 | 
| [03:10] | from Saturday’s storm. | 暴雨的积水 | 
| [03:11] | So he prepped in advance, is highly organized. | 就是说他做事非常有条理 提前做了安排 | 
| [03:13] | What’s the other thing? | 另一件事是什么 | 
| [03:15] | We got tracks, chief, starting right here. | 我们发现了足迹 头儿 从这儿开始 | 
| [03:18] | It seems that our psycho heard or saw something over that way | 似乎这个变态杀手听到或是看到那边 | 
| [03:22] | and ran towards it. | 有什么 然后追了过来 | 
| [03:29] | Shirt, too. | 背心也脱 | 
| [03:30] | You remember from last time, | 你记得上次吗 | 
| [03:31] | that’s another $20, right? | 还欠我20 对吧 | 
| [03:34] | Fine. Just take it off. | 好吧 赶紧脱了 | 
| [03:39] | Wait, wait, hold on, hold on. | 等等 先别动 | 
| [03:41] | – What? – What’s that sound? | -什么 -那是什么声音 | 
| [03:52] | – Holy crap. – Is he burying somebody? | -老天 -他是在埋人吗 | 
| [03:54] | Wait — oh! | 等等我 哎哟 | 
| [03:56] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [04:03] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不要 | 
| [04:19] | The killer wasn’t the only one looking for privacy last night. | 凶手不是昨晚上唯一需要隐私的 | 
| [04:22] | Okay, chief, one guy wearing dress shoes goes that way, | 好的 头儿 穿皮鞋的人往那边去了 | 
| [04:27] | back towards the road. | 回到马路 | 
| [04:28] | And the other guy, wearing sneakers, | 另外一个穿胶底运动鞋的 | 
| [04:30] | gets chased by our killer — | 被凶手追赶 | 
| [04:33] | Watch your step — off this way. | 留心脚下 从这边下去了 | 
| [05:07] | Oh, damn it! | 噢 见鬼 | 
| [05:14] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 | 
| [05:16] | Come on. Come on! | 来啊 来啊 | 
| [05:29] | Looks like there was a struggle, | 看起来像是挣扎过 | 
| [05:31] | and the guy in the sneakers went over the side here. | 穿胶底运动鞋的人从这边过去了 | 
| [05:33] | He got really close to our killer, chief — really close. | 他和凶手有近距离接触 头儿 很近 | 
| [05:38] | Okay, I want every square inch of this canyon searched, | 好了 我要搜查这峡谷的每寸土地 | 
| [05:41] | and let’s make sure the guy in sneakers called 911 | 确定穿胶底运动鞋的人是在掉下去以后 | 
| [05:44] | after he fell, not before. | 报的警 而不是之前 | 
| [06:06] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 报警电话 您有什么紧急情况 | 
| [06:07] | Uh, uh, someone just tried to kill me. | 呃 呃 刚刚有人要杀我 | 
| [06:09] | That’s the emergency. | 就是这么个紧急情况 | 
| [06:11] | I got away, but he hit me with a shovel | 我虽然逃脱了 可被他用铁锨打到 | 
| [06:13] | and he threw me over a cliff. | 并且被他从悬崖上推下去了 | 
| [06:15] | Sir, do you need medical attention? | 先生 您是否需要医疗救助 | 
| [06:17] | No, but, like, the guy — he’s still up there right now, | 不用 可是那人现在还在上面 | 
| [06:20] | And, uh… he was burying — | 而且 呃 他在埋 | 
| [06:22] | He was burying a body — a woman. | 他在埋一具尸体 一个女的 | 
| [06:25] | I-I think she was dead. | 我 我认为她已经死了 | 
| [06:27] | Hey! Hey, what are you looking at, huh? | 嘿 嘿 你们看什么看 | 
| [06:29] | What are you looking at?! | 你们看什么看 | 
| [06:30] | Sir, are you under the influence? | 先生 您是否喝醉了 | 
| [06:32] | No, I’m not under the influence! Are you? | 没 我没喝醉 你才醉了呢 | 
| [06:35] | Or do you just not care | 还是说你才不关心 | 
| [06:35] | that you have some killer on the loose right now?! | 有杀人犯逍遥法外 | 
| [06:38] | All right, sir, the GPS on your phone says | 好了 先生 您手机的全球定位系统 | 
| [06:40] | you’re actually right across the street | 显示你现在希腊剧院 | 
| [06:41] | from the Greek Theatre right now. | 正对面的街道上 | 
| [06:43] | If you’ll just go stand by the box office, | 如果您能站在售票处旁边 | 
| [06:44] | 希腊剧院 | |
| [06:45] | we’ll send some police officers to you. | 我们会派警员过去 | 
| [06:50] | Could you give me your name and age, sir? | 能否告诉我您的姓名和年龄 先生 | 
| [06:52] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 | 
| [06:55] | Sir? Are you there? Is anybody there? Hello? | 先生 您在吗 有人在吗 喂 | 
| [06:59] | Hello, sir, can you– are you there? | 喂 先生 您能 您在吗 | 
| [07:01] | Thank you, Buzz. That’s enough. | 谢谢你 巴斯 可以了 | 
| [07:04] | That young man’s voice sound at all familiar to you? | 你以前听过这位年轻人的声音吗 | 
| [07:06] | No. Uh, I can’t place it. Sorry. | 没有 我不知道是谁 抱歉 | 
| [07:10] | We think he might be the boy who stole your phone last night. | 我们认为他可能就是昨晚偷你手机的男孩 | 
| [07:13] | Boy? Uh… | 男孩吗 呃 | 
| [07:15] | Well, uh, sounds like he got in a lot of trouble. | 好吧 听起来他麻烦可不小 | 
| [07:18] | I hope he’s okay. | 我希望他没事 | 
| [07:19] | So, you say someone took your phone | 那么 你说有人拿走了你的手机 | 
| [07:21] | while you were at a restaurant on Sunset? | 当时你在日落大道的一家餐馆里 | 
| [07:24] | That’s the last time I remember having it, yes. | 那是我最后见它 没错 | 
| [07:25] | And did anything else go missing at the same time? | 还有别的东西一起丢失吗 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, um…no. Not that I’m aware of. | 呃 没有 还没发现 | 
| [07:34] | Hmm, what about this coat… | 嗯 那么这件外套呢 | 
| [07:36] | Or this glasses… or the pen? | 还有这幅眼镜 这支笔 | 
| [07:40] | Uh, those aren’t mine. | 呃 这些都不是我的 | 
| [07:42] | So we won’t find your fingerprints | 那么我们就不会在这些东西上 | 
| [07:44] | on any of this stuff? | 找到你的指纹了吧 | 
| [07:47] | Maybe I should ask your wife if she recognizes this coat, | 或许我该问问你的妻子是否认得这件外套 | 
| [07:50] | or one of your kids. | 或者问你的孩子 | 
| [07:51] | How would you like to explain to them | 你该怎么向他们解释 | 
| [07:52] | why you were in Griffith Park at night | 你为什么晚上在格里斐斯公园 | 
| [07:55] | with a — a shirtless minor? | 和一位 一位光膀子的未成年人在一起 | 
| [07:58] | No, no. No, no, he’s not a minor. | 不 不 不 不 他不是未成年 | 
| [08:01] | Don’t say he’s a minor. He’s 18. | 别说他是未成年人 他18岁了 | 
| [08:03] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 | 
| [08:04] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [08:05] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [08:07] | Okay, so, you’re certain of his age, | 好吧 就是说你知道他的年龄 | 
| [08:09] | but you don’t know his name? | 可你不知道他的名字 | 
| [08:11] | My god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 噢 天啊 哦 天啊 | 
| [08:14] | Okay, okay, okay, Mr.Grand, you can either | 好了 好了 好了 格兰德先生 | 
| [08:17] | begin the rest of your life as a sex offender, | 要么你余生都背上性犯罪者的名声 | 
| [08:20] | or you can start cooperating with me right now. | 要么你现在开始和我合作 | 
| [08:22] | Uh, I’ll cooperate. Let me cooperate, please. | 呃 我合作 让我合作吧 求你了 | 
| [08:27] | What scared you so much last night | 昨晚是什么把你吓跑了 | 
| [08:28] | that you ran off without your coat and your phone? | 让你连外套和手机都不要了 | 
| [08:33] | A guy…in black, with a mask. | 有个人 穿着黑衣服 戴着面具 | 
| [08:36] | Um, he was pretty far off. | 呃 他离得有点远 | 
| [08:37] | I — I didn’t have my glasses on, and — and he was… | 我 我没戴眼镜 而且 他在 | 
| [08:41] | It looked like he was burying someone, and I ran. | 看上去他好像在埋个人 所以我就跑了 | 
| [08:44] | I — that’s all. I ran. | 我 就这样 我跑了 | 
| [08:45] | And left a teenager behind? | 而且把一位青少年留下不管 | 
| [08:48] | Well, I thought he was following me. | 我以为他跟着我 | 
| [08:50] | I — I panicked. | 我 我吓坏了 | 
| [08:52] | Uh, is he okay? | 呃 他没事吧 | 
| [08:54] | What’s the boy’s name? | 那孩子叫什么名字 | 
| [08:56] | He says “Rusty.” | 他说是拉什蒂 | 
| [08:57] | Says Rusty? So, you’ve seen him multiple times? | 说是拉什蒂 那么你见过他好多次了 | 
| [09:00] | – Oh, my god. – What is Rusty’s last name? | -哦 天哪 -拉什蒂姓什么 | 
| [09:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:03] | How do you get in touch with him? | 你们怎么联系上的 | 
| [09:04] | I don’t get in touch. | 我没联系 | 
| [09:06] | He hangs out on Sunset Boulevard. | 他就在日落大道闲逛 | 
| [09:10] | Okay, uh, lieutenant, detective, | 好吧 呃 副队长 警探 | 
| [09:11] | would you please take Mr.Grand here in his own car, | 你们能否带格兰德先生 开他的车 | 
| [09:14] | see if you can find Rusty in his usual place? | 看看能否在拉什蒂常出现的地方找到他 | 
| [09:17] | Now, look, I’m — | 听着 我 | 
| [09:18] | I’m not the only person Rusty sees. | 拉什蒂又不是只见我一个人 | 
| [09:21] | Please, I’m depressed enough. Get up. Let’s go. | 拜托 我已经够郁闷了 起来 走 | 
| [09:25] | Let’s go! | 走啊 | 
| [09:27] | So, chief, Saturday, our victim, Karen, | 头儿 周六 受害者凯伦 | 
| [09:30] | bought some perfume at a department store at the Grove. | 在格罗夫的一家商场买了些香水 | 
| [09:33] | So, when I asked the store for their security footage | 因此 我根据她信用卡收据上的时间 | 
| [09:35] | based around the time of her credit-card receipt, | 问商场要了他们的安保录像 | 
| [09:38] | this is what they sent. | 这就是他们传过来的 | 
| [09:43] | Okay, Buzz. Hit it. | 好 巴斯 开始播放 | 
| [09:47] | There’s our victim and some guy | 那是受害者和另一个人 | 
| [09:49] | walking up to a fragrance counter. | 朝着香水柜台走去 | 
| [09:51] | You notice how he keeps his back to the camera? | 你注意到他是一直背对着摄像头吗 | 
| [09:53] | Now, he hands Karen a business card | 现在 他在凯伦买东西的时候 | 
| [09:55] | while she’s making the purchase. | 递给她一张名片 | 
| [09:57] | It’s as if they just met or something. | 像是初次见面 | 
| [09:59] | Clerk gives her the bag, she says goodbye, and then leaves. | 店员把包给了她 她道了别 就走了 | 
| [10:03] | Now, the guy — he leaves in a different direction, | 注意 这人从另一个方向离开了 | 
| [10:06] | never showing his face to the camera even once. | 始终没有把脸朝向摄像头 | 
| [10:12] | Buzz, could you isolate and enlarge that footage | 巴斯 你能否分离并且放大此人离开 | 
| [10:15] | of the guy leaving the store and play it again? | 商店的录像 然后再放一遍 | 
| [10:18] | Let me see here. | 让我看看 | 
| [10:20] | Hold on. | 停下 | 
| [10:22] | Zooming. | 放大 | 
| [10:32] | Lieutenant, I want all the security footage from the Grove | 副队长 我要格罗夫的所有安保录像 | 
| [10:34] | three hours on either side of the time stamp on that receipt — | 收据时间前三个小时到后三个小时间的 | 
| [10:37] | Valet Stands, other stores, everything. | 好管家和其它店的 统统都要 | 
| [10:39] | Already in process, chief. | 去办了 头儿 | 
| [10:42] | What are you seeing there, chief? | 你看的是什么啊 头儿 | 
| [10:44] | Not what, commander. Who. | 不是在看什么 长官 在看是谁 | 
| [10:48] | The man leaving that store is Phillip Stroh. | 离开商店的人是菲利普・斯特罗 | 
| [11:03] | Does it look like Stroh to you? | 你看那人像斯特罗吗 | 
| [11:04] | Because to me, like it could be a lot of people. | 因为在我看来像很多人 | 
| [11:08] | How are you so certain? | 你怎么那么确定 | 
| [11:09] | I recognized his walk. | 我认出了他的走路姿势 | 
| [11:11] | His walk? Really? From behind? | 走路姿势 真的吗 从背后吗 | 
| [11:13] | Especially from behind. I’ve followed him several times. | 尤其是在背后 我跟踪过他好多次 | 
| [11:16] | That might not be the best way | 这个说法可不容易从法官那里 | 
| [11:17] | to get a search warrant from a judge. | 拿到搜查令 | 
| [11:19] | Is there anything more substantial | 有没有更实质的证据能把 | 
| [11:20] | connecting Karen Oncidi to Stroh? | 凯伦・安西堤和斯特罗联系起来吗 | 
| [11:22] | Other than him meeting her at the department store | 除了两天前他在商场遇见她 | 
| [11:24] | two days ago, not yet, but we’re working on it. | 还没有 可我们正在查 | 
| [11:26] | The amount of decomp in our other victims | 其他受害者尸体的腐烂程度说明 | 
| [11:28] | suggests the burials started over two years ago. | 至少是两年前掩埋的 | 
| [11:30] | Oh, right — Chief Johnson, | 哦 对了 强生局长 你不是在 | 
| [11:32] | didn’t you have a GPS tracker on Stroh’s vehicle? | 斯特罗的车上安了个全球定位追踪器吗 | 
| [11:35] | I’ve already checked. | 我查过了 | 
| [11:36] | He never went anywhere near the crime scene | 他压根就没开自己的车到过 | 
| [11:38] | in his own vehicle, but he could have rented one. | 犯罪现场附近 也许是租了辆车 | 
| [11:40] | Or maybe he had an automobile in a rented garage somewhere. | 或者他有辆车放在某处租的车库里 | 
| [11:43] | That is why I am asking permission | 这就是为什么我要得到许可 | 
| [11:45] | to search his finances, dump his phones. | 去查他的财务和通话记录 | 
| [11:47] | Please, I have stayed away from him as ordered. | 求你了 我已经按照指令离他远远的 | 
| [11:50] | Yeah, for what? A whole seven weeks? | 是啊 多久 整整七周吗 | 
| [11:52] | That’s why this order was given. | 这就是为什么要给你指令 | 
| [11:54] | You keep seeing Stroh everywhere. | 你在哪里都能见到他 | 
| [11:55] | This man is Stroh. It is. | 这人是斯特罗 就是他 | 
| [11:59] | Then connect him to these murders | 那就把他和这几起凶杀联系起来 | 
| [12:00] | with the kind of evidence that Hobbs says | 用霍布斯说能让我们取得搜查令的 | 
| [12:02] | can get us a search warrant. | 那类证据 | 
| [12:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m just here to observe. | 噢 不不不不 我只是来观察的 | 
| [12:05] | I’m not getting in the way of Chief Johnson’s investigation. | 我不是来妨碍强生局长调查的 | 
| [12:11] | Until you are swore in as chief of police, | 只要你还是警察局长 | 
| [12:14] | I should stick to dealing with | 我应该坚持处理 | 
| [12:15] | the morale issues we discussed. | 大家的士气问题 | 
| [12:17] | You know what would really help morale? | 你知道怎样才能激励士气吗 | 
| [12:19] | Being able to aggressively pursue the killer. | 就是积极地缉拿凶手 | 
| [12:22] | How about this? | 要不这样 | 
| [12:23] | While Stroh is a person of interest, | 由于斯特罗与诉讼案有关 | 
| [12:25] | I will sign off on Chief Johnson’s investigation | 我会终止对强生局长的调查 | 
| [12:28] | to cover the L.A.P.D.’s liability issues. | 去处理洛杉矶警局的赔偿问题 | 
| [12:31] | I can live with that. Chief Johnson? | 我没问题 但是强生局长呢 | 
| [12:34] | I came here to arrange surveillance of the suspect, not me. | 我的责任是监视疑犯 而不是监视我自己 | 
| [12:37] | This is what comes of settling lawsuits — | 一切都是为了平息诉讼 | 
| [12:39] | putting my name on a special order. | 而让我的名字上了特殊令 | 
| [12:41] | We have to worry more about what the suspect will do to us | 我们应该更担心疑犯将会对我们做什么 | 
| [12:43] | than what we’re gonna do to the suspect. | 而不是我们要对疑犯做什么 | 
| [12:46] | Didn’t think of that, did you? | 你没想过这点吧 是吗 | 
| [12:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:52] | Captain, thank you. | 队长 谢谢 | 
| [12:56] | You don’t seem to understand who the victim is here. | 你们似乎不知道谁才是受害人 | 
| [12:58] | Someone tried to kill me last night, and I’m just a teenager. | 昨晚有人想杀我 我还没成年呢 | 
| [13:02] | Well, don’t worry. We’ll childproof the building for you. | 别担心 我们会提供安全屋给你 | 
| [13:05] | Uh, he’s not a child. He’s 18. | 他不是孩子 他满18岁了 | 
| [13:07] | Can I go home now? | 我可以走了吗 | 
| [13:09] | Look, I helped you find him, like you asked. | 我按你们要求找到他了 | 
| [13:11] | Hey, that’s entrapment. | 是你骗我来的 | 
| [13:13] | – And he owes me money. – Oh, really? | -他欠了我的钱 -是吗 | 
| [13:15] | Now, why does Mr. Grand owe you money? | 为什么格兰德先生欠你的钱 | 
| [13:21] | My time. | 青春费 | 
| [13:23] | You’re way too young to know all the right answers. | 你太年轻 不知道好歹 | 
| [13:26] | Officers, hold Mr. Grand in the break room, please. | 警官 请把格兰德先生带到休息室 | 
| [13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:32] | Gabriel, if you don’t mind, | 加布里埃尔 不介意的话 | 
| [13:34] | why don’t you hang here with the kid. | 你和这孩子呆在一起 | 
| [13:36] | I’ll run his prints. And… | 我去弄指纹 还有 | 
| [13:39] | Get him something to eat. | 拿点吃的给他 | 
| [13:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 | 
| [13:43] | I’d like a hamburger. | 我要一个汉堡包 | 
| [13:47] | And from the clothes you dug up with her, | 从与尸体一起挖出来的衣服来看 | 
| [13:49] | your serial killer’s fourth victim | 这起连环凶杀案的第四名受害者 | 
| [13:51] | seems to be Anna Sills from Santa Monica. | 应该是来自圣莫尼卡的安娜・希尔斯 | 
| [13:54] | 圣莫尼卡 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶西部一海滨城市 | |
| [13:54] | Like all the other young women, | 安娜跟其他年轻女性一样 | 
| [13:56] | Anna wanted to be an actor. | 都想成为演员 | 
| [13:57] | And her roommate told the Santa Monica police | 她的室友告诉当地警察 | 
| [14:01] | that the day before Anna vanished, | 安娜失踪的前一天 | 
| [14:03] | she was approached while shopping | 她在买东西的时候 | 
| [14:04] | who offered her free headshots | 碰见一位专业摄影师 | 
| [14:06] | by a professional photographer | 免费给她拍面部特写 | 
| [14:08] | if she posed for his portfolio. | 条件是做他作品选辑的模特 | 
| [14:10] | No phone records connecting Anna to Stroh, | 没有安娜与斯特罗的通话记录 | 
| [14:12] | nothing on her laptop, | 手提电脑里也没有线索 | 
| [14:13] | and nothing from any of Stroh’s known e-mail addresses. | 没有任何从斯特罗已知邮箱地址发来的邮件 | 
| [14:16] | We’re 0 for 4. | 四起连环凶杀案都没有头绪 | 
| [14:18] | I’ve found the witness. | 我找到了目击证人 | 
| [14:19] | What about victim number 5? | 5号受害人呢 | 
| [14:21] | Can’t I.D. her from what was in the grave, | 埋尸坑里的东西无法证明身份 | 
| [14:23] | but I’m willing to bet she was blonde | 不过我敢打赌 她是金发女郎 | 
| [14:24] | and wanted to be an actor. | 也想成为演员 | 
| [14:25] | Chief, Morales says the rape kit’s a wash. | 头儿 莫拉斯说强奸的证据已被冲洗 | 
| [14:28] | No DNA from last night’s victim. | 从昨晚的受害者身上找不到DNA | 
| [14:29] | Okay, blonde, under 30, no DNA. | 金发 30岁以下 没有DNA | 
| [14:32] | That’s all Stroh. | 都是斯特罗杀的 | 
| [14:34] | I mean, how much more of this has to fit his profile | 我想问 还需多少特征与他的手法相吻合 | 
| [14:36] | before we can check into his finances? | 才能让我们查他的财政状况 | 
| [14:38] | He is not a registered sex offender, Lieutenant, | 他又不是在册的性犯罪者 副队长 | 
| [14:40] | So legally he doesn’t have a profile. | 法律上来说没有设立他的档案 | 
| [14:42] | And I see that Mr. Stroh worked with a partner, | 据说斯特罗先生还有同伙 | 
| [14:45] | but there’s no sign of that here. | 但是在这些案件里看不出有 | 
| [14:47] | So his M.O. is not exactly the same. | 所以作案手法不是完全相同 | 
| [14:50] | But I am not preventing anyone from asking for a warrant. | 不过我并没有阻止任何人申请搜查令 | 
| [14:55] | Let a judge decide. | 让法官来定吧 | 
| [14:57] | All right, look, why can’t we do a credit report on Stroh? | 为什么不查一下斯特罗的信用卡记录 | 
| [15:00] | I mean, maybe the guy did some shopping | 我是说 可能这家伙 | 
| [15:02] | at the grove this past Saturday. | 在上周六确实在树林附近买过东西 | 
| [15:04] | I know that he sued us, | 我知道他曾经起诉过我们 | 
| [15:05] | but nobody here is gonna tell him. | 可是这里没有人会告诉他的 | 
| [15:06] | I mean, Gabriel’s not in the room. | 加布里埃尔又没在这房间 | 
| [15:08] | Andy! That’s enough. I’m serious. | 安迪 够了 我是认真的 | 
| [15:11] | Well, I’m serious, too, | 我也是认真的 | 
| [15:12] | ’cause if I had done what Gabriel had done, | 如果我做了加布里埃尔那事儿 | 
| [15:14] | I would at least have the decency to leave. | 至少我会体面地离开 | 
| [15:16] | Okay, hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey! | 好了 好了 好了 | 
| [15:17] | What? I would! | 什么 我会这样做的 | 
| [15:18] | You and Sanchez, knock it off. | 你和桑切斯 别插嘴 | 
| [15:20] | Hey, I didn’t even say anything, sir. | 我啥都没说过啊 长官 | 
| [15:21] | Well, you just keep your mouth shut. | 继续闭着嘴就是了 | 
| [15:22] | The Chief said that’s enough. | 局长说够了 | 
| [15:27] | Flynn, you want to look into Stroh’s finances — | 富林 你不是想调查斯特罗的财务状况吗 | 
| [15:30] | The captain just said it — get a warrant. | 队长刚刚说了 申请搜查令 | 
| [15:33] | Gabriel isn’t the suspect today. | 加布里埃尔又不是今天要查的疑犯 | 
| [15:38] | What’s next, Chief? | 下一步怎么做 局长 | 
| [15:43] | Lieutenant Provenza found our potential witness. | 普罗文茨副队长找到了潜在证人 | 
| [15:45] | The boy called 911, so I’ll talk to him | 这孩子曾经报警 我会跟他谈谈 | 
| [15:48] | while we continue to look for connections | 同时我们继续调查这几名女死者 | 
| [15:50] | between these women and… | 与凶手有没有关联 | 
| [15:54] | Stroh. | 我是指斯特罗 | 
| [15:55] | And let’s help the FBI identify our last victim. | 还得协助联邦调查局确认最后一名受害者的身份 | 
| [16:02] | Uh, Captain, you might want to watch this interview. | 队长 你可以旁听这次审讯 | 
| [16:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [16:12] | It’s completely unfair. | 真是不公平 | 
| [16:14] | I mean, I call you guys | 我报警向你们求救 | 
| [16:15] | about a killer attacking me with a shovel. | 凶手用铲子袭击了我 | 
| [16:17] | And instead of going after him, you go after me. | 你们不去抓他 反而抓了我 | 
| [16:20] | Hello, there, Rusty. I’m Deputy Chief Johnson. | 你好 拉什蒂 我是强生副局长 | 
| [16:22] | The L.A.P.D. just wants to protect you from a very bad man. | 洛杉矶警局只想保护你不受大坏蛋的伤害 | 
| [16:27] | Bad men are how I make a living. | 坏人是我的经济来源 | 
| [16:31] | I hang out where all the bad men go. | 我与所有的坏人打交道 | 
| [16:34] | Bad men like to talk to me. | 坏人喜欢跟我说话 | 
| [16:37] | And it doesn’t hurt anybody to listen. | 反正听听又不会伤害任何人 | 
| [16:41] | Not so sure about that. | 别那么肯定 | 
| [16:44] | Well, I’m not afraid of them. I know how to protect myself. | 我不怕坏人 我知道如何保护自己 | 
| [16:47] | I see you’ve met with the police before. | 看来你不是第一次见警察啊 | 
| [16:49] | They sent you over to DCS, put you in Foster Care. | 他们拜托儿童服务中心把你送到寄养家庭 | 
| [16:52] | Why’d you run away? | 你为什么逃跑 | 
| [16:55] | Hate getting hit in the face. | 因为讨厌被人打脸 | 
| [16:58] | It says “Department of Children Services” here. | 这里写着 “儿童服务中心” | 
| [17:00] | I thought you said you were 18. | 我记得你说过你满18岁了 | 
| [17:03] | Well — now. | 现在是 | 
| [17:05] | Now I’m 18. Back then, I was 17. | 现在是18岁 以前是17岁 | 
| [17:08] | Says here that you’re 16 and that your last name is Beck. | 上面写着你才16岁 姓贝克 | 
| [17:11] | – Is that right? – I don’t need a last name. | -对吗 -我不需要姓 | 
| [17:14] | And your parents are where? | 你父母在哪儿 | 
| [17:15] | I’m 18, so where my parents are doesn’t matter. | 我18岁了 父母在哪儿不重要 | 
| [17:17] | You’re not 18, so we need to know where your mom and — | 你不足18岁 我们需要知道你妈妈在哪 | 
| [17:19] | Okay, I don’t have a father, and my mother left, okay?! | 好吧 我没有爸爸 妈妈走了 好了吗 | 
| [17:23] | – She’s gone! – Gone where? | -她走了 -去哪了 | 
| [17:27] | God, all right. You know what? | 天啊 好吧 这样吧 | 
| [17:28] | I’ll just go over the whole stupid story again. | 我再说一遍这个二逼的故事 | 
| [17:31] | So, she and her jerk boyfriend dropped me off at the zoo | 她和她的混蛋男友把我带到动物园里 | 
| [17:34] | and said that they would pick me up in a couple of hours, | 说几个小时内会接我走 | 
| [17:36] | and they never came back. | 就再也没回来了 | 
| [17:38] | So I walked all the way to the apartment | 我一路走回我们住的公寓 | 
| [17:40] | where we were staying at, and they were gone. | 他们已经走了 | 
| [17:42] | And you guys aren’t even looking for her right now, | 你们这些警察甚至也没找过她 | 
| [17:44] | so my mother is gone, okay? | 我妈妈消失了 好吧 | 
| [17:48] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 | 
| [17:54] | It’s just easier if we all just pretend I’m 18, all right? | 你们就当我18岁好了 这样更省心 | 
| [18:02] | Please? | 求你们了 | 
| [18:05] | If I’m 18, I’ll help you guys out. Deal? | 我是成年人就能协助你们破案 怎么样 | 
| [18:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:12] | Let’s talk a little bit about last night. | 我们谈谈关于昨晚发生的事 | 
| [18:14] | Why were you in that particular part of Griffith Park? | 为什么你会在格里菲斯公园的案发现场 | 
| [18:18] | I like the view from up there. | 我喜欢从那上面看风景 | 
| [18:20] | There was no view from where you were. | 那地方没有什么风景 | 
| [18:23] | That’s what I like about it. | 这就是我喜欢那儿的原因 | 
| [18:25] | Hey, but it’s a good thing for you guys | 对你们来说 我当时在那儿 | 
| [18:27] | that I was there, though, huh? | 能帮助你们查案 是吧 | 
| [18:29] | I made the call that helped you find bodies. | 正是我那个电话帮你们找到尸体 | 
| [18:32] | The guy you called about — he attacked you? | 你提到的那个人 他袭击你了吗 | 
| [18:35] | Can you describe him a little? | 你能描述一下他的特征吗 | 
| [18:37] | He was wearing all black. He had a mask on. | 他穿一身黑衣 戴面具 | 
| [18:41] | He was taller than me. Let’s see, what else? | 身型比我高大 我想想 | 
| [18:43] | Oh, yeah, he hit me in the head with a shovel, | 对了 他用铲子拍我的头部 | 
| [18:45] | and I rolled off a cliff — the end. | 我掉下了悬崖 就这样 | 
| [18:48] | So then you fought with this guy? | 你和这个人打斗过吗 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah, a little. | 是的 就那么一两下 | 
| [18:51] | Look, my job — I have to know | 听着 我的工作让我知道 | 
| [18:53] | how to roll guys who are bigger than me. | 怎样跟比我块儿大的人周旋 | 
| [18:55] | Like, sometimes I — I let my body go completely slack, | 有时候 我让身体完全放松 | 
| [18:58] | and then they have to hold me harder, | 那么他们就不得不用力抓住我 | 
| [19:00] | and then you just flip them. | 这样就能把他们翻过来 | 
| [19:02] | It’s real easy. | 很容易 | 
| [19:03] | This guy came back swinging hard. | 后来这家伙又站起来用力一挥 | 
| [19:08] | And hit you in the head? | 击中你的头部吗 | 
| [19:11] | Where? | 哪个部位 | 
| [19:15] | Oh, we should have a doctor look at that. | 应该找个医生来看看 | 
| [19:17] | No, no, no, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 不 不 不 其实没看上去那么严重 | 
| [19:18] | No warrant on Stroh off what this kid has to say. | 凭这孩子的证词不足以逮捕斯特罗 | 
| [19:21] | Look, you know I’ve told you guys everything I know, | 听着 我什么都告诉你们了 | 
| [19:24] | so how about you just give me my burger | 你们把汉堡给我拿过来 | 
| [19:25] | and then I’ll leave, okay? | 吃完我就离开 好吗 | 
| [19:27] | Well, I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Rusty. | 这可不好 拉什蒂 | 
| [19:30] | Because you may not have seen the killer’s face, | 也许你并没有看见凶手的脸 | 
| [19:33] | but I’m pretty sure he saw yours. | 但我肯定他看见你的 | 
| [19:35] | And you saw how quickly we found you. | 你看 我们短时间就找到了你 | 
| [19:38] | Guy could do the same thing. He attacked you for a reason. | 凶手也不例外 他袭击你是有原因的 | 
| [19:42] | Because you did see him without his mask, didn’t you? | 因为你其实看见他没戴面具的脸 是吗 | 
| [19:45] | No. | 不是 | 
| [19:46] | – You pulled this mask off his head… – I bought that. | -你把凶手的面具扯下来了 -我买的 | 
| [19:47] | …during the fight, and you saw his face. | 打斗过程中你看见了他的脸 | 
| [19:49] | Okay, I didn’t see anything, all right?! | 我啥都没看见 好了吧 | 
| [19:52] | So stop saying that. | 别说了 | 
| [19:53] | And you guys are not making | 你们别想把我牵连在内 | 
| [19:54] | some kind of witness out of me. | 把我当作目击证人 | 
| [19:55] | No way. | 想都别想 | 
| [19:58] | Buzz, would you have Lieutenant Tao | 巴斯 请你叫陶副队长进来 | 
| [20:00] | come in here, please, with his camera? | 并带上照相机 | 
| [20:02] | Rusty, I want you to take this phone, | 拉什蒂 你拿起这个电话 | 
| [20:06] | get up, stand over there, please. | 站起来 请站到那边去 | 
| [20:08] | Go on, over there by the wall. | 过去 站到墙那边去 | 
| [20:10] | Go on. Turn around. | 继续 转身 | 
| [20:13] | – Take off your shirt. – What? What are you doing? | -把衣服脱掉 -什么 你想干嘛 | 
| [20:16] | You weren’t wearing your shirt last night, | 昨晚你没穿衣服 | 
| [20:17] | so take it off, please. | 请把它脱掉 | 
| [20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 | 
| [20:23] | Here you go. Put this on. | 就是这样 把这个戴上 | 
| [20:27] | Now put the phone up to your ear. | 把手机放在耳边 | 
| [20:30] | All right, you — you want to know where I got the mask? | 好好 你想知道我在哪儿弄的面具吧 | 
| [20:34] | Then you find my mother. | 你把我妈妈找出来 | 
| [20:36] | That’s a fair trade. | 这很公平 | 
| [20:39] | Chief… what are we doing here? | 头儿 我们这是干嘛呢 | 
| [20:43] | The killer thought he had a reason to attack Rusty before. | 凶手袭击拉什蒂是有原因的 | 
| [20:45] | I want to prove him right. | 我想证明他没错 | 
| [20:48] | Lieutenant Tao, can you please take a picture of Rusty here, | 陶副队长 请你给拉什蒂拍个照 | 
| [20:51] | and make it look like it’s nighttime. | 让照片看起来是夜间拍的 | 
| [20:53] | And he’s on the street, like it’s a still | 他站在街上 画面的效果要做到 | 
| [20:56] | from the Greek Theatre security cameras? | 正如希腊剧院对面的监视器拍到的一样 | 
| [20:58] | Yeah, I can do that. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:01] | Now, uh, if you don’t mind. Thank you. | 你不介意的话 谢谢 | 
| [21:06] | Look natural. | 表现得自然点 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [21:11] | Yeah, I hate the cops, too. | 是的 我也很讨厌警察 | 
| [21:14] | Yeah, the service is terrible, dude, | 服务很糟糕 伙计 | 
| [21:16] | and the food never comes. | 又没有吃的 | 
| [21:17] | What’s going on here, Chief? | 什么情况 局长 | 
| [21:19] | I keep being told that the press is all over this case, | 别人不断提醒我这起案件很受媒体关注 | 
| [21:22] | so I’m gonna give them a picture of Rusty Beck | 于是我要把拉什蒂・贝克的照片交给他们 | 
| [21:24] | and see if they can help us find a very important witness. | 看他们能否协助找到这位重要的证人 | 
| [21:27] | And what’s the name of this witness? | 这位目击证人叫什么名字 | 
| [21:31] | Rusty Beck. | 拉什蒂・贝克. | 
| [21:40] | Every Sheriff’s Deputy Police Officer | 目前 州内每位警官 | 
| [21:43] | …is currently looking for this young man, | 都在搜寻这位年轻男子 | 
| [21:45] | who authorities fear could be in serious danger. | 当局认为他的生命处于极度危险当中 | 
| [21:49] | These stills were taken from security cameras | 这些画面是证人与连环杀手 | 
| [21:50] | across from the Greek Theatre after a scary, | 近距离激烈打斗后 逃到希腊剧院附近 | 
| [21:53] | face-to-face nighttime encounter with a serial killer. | 被剧院对面的监视器拍到的 | 
| [21:53] | 爆炸新闻 洛杉矶警察在格里菲斯公园搜寻疑犯 | |
| [21:55] | You really think Stroh might go looking for this kid? | 你真的认为斯特罗会主动出击吗 | 
| [21:58] | I sure hope so… | 我的确希望如此 | 
| [21:59] | Here’s teenage runaway Rusty Beck talking to 911. | 这是未成年的拉什蒂・贝克报警的画面 | 
| [22:00] | …’cause I’ll lose my job if I go after him. | 如果我主动出击 就会饭碗不保 | 
| [22:01] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报案中心 有什么急事 | 
| [22:01] | 这里是911报警热线 请问有什么紧急情况 | |
| [22:02] | 紧急情况就是 有人要杀我 | |
| [22:03] | Uh, uh, someone just tried to kill me. That’s the emergency. | 刚刚有人要杀我 就是这么个紧急情况 | 
| [22:06] | Rusty links him to everything. | 拉什蒂是他与这件案子的关键连接点 | 
| [22:11] | Have you been able to I.D. our fifth victim? | 你能确认第五名受害者的身份吗 | 
| [22:13] | No. | 还不能 | 
| [22:14] | Look, I’m gonna take a quick trip to Washington tomorrow, | 明天我要去华盛顿出差 | 
| [22:18] | one night, see if I can, uh, expedite this. | 就一晚 看能否推进这个案子的进展 | 
| [22:22] | But, uh, the only thing is… | 但是 有一件事情想问你 | 
| [22:26] | are you sure the killer is Stroh? | 你确信凶手是斯特罗吗 | 
| [22:28] | I’m positive. | 我确定 | 
| [22:30] | I just don’t know if I’ll be allowed to arrest him. | 只是不知道我能否逮捕他 | 
| [22:39] | And this boy… | 还有这个男孩 | 
| [22:42] | There’s something he said. | 他说了一些话 | 
| [22:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:47] | You’re gonna be surprised. | 会让你感到吃惊的 | 
| [22:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:51] | Made me think about my life. | 让我反思我自己的生活 | 
| [22:54] | I’m surprised. | 很惊讶 | 
| [22:55] | Told you. | 我说吧 | 
| [23:03] | What did Rusty say? | 拉什蒂说了什么 | 
| [23:10] | He said that, uh… | 他说… | 
| [23:19] | …bad men were how he made a living… | 他是靠与坏人打交道为生的 | 
| [23:23] | and that it doesn’t hurt to just listen to them… | 只是听他们说话又无妨 | 
| [23:25] | And that, um, his mother was gone and she wasn’t coming back. | 还有 他妈妈走了 再也没回来 | 
| [23:33] | And, um, I started to think about how sad that story was | 我开始想 这可真让人伤心 | 
| [23:36] | and then I realized… that’s me. | 然后我意识到 我也如此 | 
| [23:42] | You make your living listening to bad people… | 你也是通过和坏人打交道来谋生 | 
| [23:46] | …and your mother’s gone. | 你妈妈也走了 | 
| [23:49] | And she’s never coming back. | 她再也不会回来了 | 
| [23:54] | Stroh is. | 但斯特罗回来了 | 
| [23:57] | That’s what I have to look forward to — | 那是我不得不期盼的 | 
| [24:00] | Stroh coming back. | 斯特罗回来 | 
| [24:03] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [24:08] | Where the bad men go. | 坏人经常去的地方 | 
| [24:10] | 好莱坞 | |
| [24:30] | Fellas. Oh, man. | 大家好 天哪 | 
| [24:34] | Thought if you boys were gonna be out here all night and day, | 我想你们如果一整天都在这的话 | 
| [24:38] | I might as well get a look and see | 我想 过来看看 | 
| [24:39] | how this license-recognition system works. | 这个车牌识别系统运行得怎么样也好 | 
| [24:42] | Up to 1,000 plates a minute. It’s gorgeous. | 一分钟最多可查一千个车牌 太赞了 | 
| [24:45] | How’s our so-called missing witness holding up? | 我们所谓的失踪目击证人怎么样了 | 
| [24:47] | – Not running off? – No. No. | -没逃掉吗 -没有 | 
| [24:48] | Chief Johnson promised him some new clothes | 强生局长答应他 如果他帮我们 | 
| [24:51] | and that we’d try to find his mother if he helped us out. | 就送他新衣服 还帮他寻找他的母亲 | 
| [24:53] | Plus, we got Sanchez, Flynn, and Provenza on the street. | 而且桑切斯 富林和普罗文茨都在街上 | 
| [24:58] | Yeah, I heard that. | 我知道了 | 
| [25:00] | Myself, I’d have kept Provenza in here | 按我说 我倒愿意让普罗文茨在这里 | 
| [25:02] | and put you out on the street. | 让你去街上盯梢 | 
| [25:03] | You’re younger, you run. | 你年纪比他轻 你能跑 | 
| [25:05] | Makes it look like something other than the job | 看起来像是工作之外的 | 
| [25:08] | is driving the assignments in your division. | 其他事物决定你部门的任务分配 | 
| [25:11] | I sure hope it’s not a safety issue. | 我希望不是出于安全方面的考虑 | 
| [25:14] | I hear you. | 我懂你的意思了 | 
| [25:16] | Oh, Lieutenant, that’s seven hits on the same car. | 副队长 这辆车出现了七次 | 
| [25:19] | Recognition system says it’s a rental… | 识别系统显示这是辆租赁汽车 | 
| [25:22] | And it’s parking. | 它停下来了 | 
| [25:24] | All right, guys, be ready, be ready. | 各位准备行动 | 
| [25:33] | Phillip Stroh. | 菲利普・斯特罗 | 
| [25:45] | 禁止汽车在此游荡 三个小时内两次经过同一个地点属于游荡行为 | |
| [25:49] | Hello, Rusty. | 拉什蒂 你好 | 
| [25:50] | Hey. It’s great to see you again. | 真高兴再次见到你 | 
| [25:54] | You know my name. What’s yours? | 你知道我的名字 你叫什么 | 
| [25:55] | Phillip Stroh. | 菲利普・斯特罗 | 
| [25:59] | Lieutenant Provenza. | 普罗文茨副队长 | 
| [26:00] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 | 
| [26:01] | Thanks. You’re under arrest. | 谢谢 你被捕了 | 
| [26:03] | How you like that, asshole?! | 怎么样 混蛋 | 
| [26:05] | You have the right to remain silent! | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [26:06] | It’s okay. We’ll do that. | 好了 这个我们会说的 | 
| [26:08] | – Sanchez. – Want to waive, counselor? | -桑切斯 -要自愿放弃权利吗 律师 | 
| [26:09] | That depends. Why am I under arrest? | 视情况而定 逮捕我的理由是什么 | 
| [26:12] | You may think that illegal cruising on sunset boulevard | 以在日落大道违法游荡的名义指控你 | 
| [26:15] | is a frivolous charge, | 你可能认为这很轻率 | 
| [26:16] | but it’s who you were looking for that gives the game away. | 但你去寻找的人 让你露出马脚 | 
| [26:21] | He was the boy you attacked | 他就是你埋尸那晚 | 
| [26:23] | the night you were burying this woman. | 所攻击的那个男孩 | 
| [26:27] | I thought she wasn’t gonna pick up Stroh without evidence. | 我以为没有证据她不会去逮捕斯特罗 | 
| [26:30] | She didn’t. Give her some time. | 她不会 给她一些时间 | 
| [26:32] | Her name was Karen Oncidi, | 她叫凯伦・安西堤 | 
| [26:34] | and she was brutally raped and murdered | 她被残忍地奸杀后 | 
| [26:36] | before she was buried in Griffith Park, | 被埋到格里菲斯公园 | 
| [26:38] | as were four other girls over the last two years. | 就像过去两年中的那四个女孩一样 | 
| [26:42] | And, uh, the man giving Karen his card | 在香水专柜给凯伦名片的 | 
| [26:45] | at the perfume counter there is you. | 那个人就是你 | 
| [26:57] | Yeah, that’s not me. | 那不是我 | 
| [26:59] | You care to move on to your next lie? | 愿意的话 说说你的下一条谎言吧 | 
| [27:02] | I have a witness who saw you at the crime scene, burying Karen. | 我有目击证人看见你在埋尸现场 | 
| [27:08] | No, you don’t… | 你没有 | 
| [27:11] | …or you would have arrested me for murder. | 要不然 你就以谋杀罪逮捕我了 | 
| [27:13] | – Next lie? – How can you say that? | -下一条谎言呢 -你怎么可以这么说 | 
| [27:15] | He recognized you when you tried to pick him up. | 你开车去找他的时候 他认出你了 | 
| [27:19] | Because you told him to act like he knew me. | 因为你让他表现得像是认识我似的 | 
| [27:21] | Next lie? | 下一个谎言 | 
| [27:24] | I have DNA from the, uh, | 我有从帽子上 | 
| [27:28] | cap… | 取下来的DNA | 
| [27:31] | Taken off the killer at the crime scene. | 是在犯罪现场 从杀人凶手头上脱下来的 | 
| [27:38] | If you had DNA, you would have confirmed it as mine | 如果你有DNA的话 那在逮捕我之前 | 
| [27:41] | before you brought me in, which you would need a sample for. | 就会做鉴定 但你需要我的DNA样本 | 
| [27:45] | And you don’t have one. | 但是你又没有 | 
| [27:49] | Next lie? | 换下一个谎言吧 | 
| [27:52] | You tried to find Rusty today because you know — | 你去找拉什蒂 是因为你知道 | 
| [27:54] | you know — | 你知道 | 
| [27:56] | he connects you to these murders. | 他可以把你跟这些谋杀案联系到一起 | 
| [27:58] | You released his picture to the media, along with his name. | 你让媒体发布他的照片和姓名 | 
| [28:02] | I saw the boy, and I stopped. | 我看见那个男孩 就停车了 | 
| [28:03] | I was gonna call the L.A.P.D., once I confirmed who he was. | 我如果确定是他后 会打电话给洛杉矶警局 | 
| [28:06] | Anything else? | 还有吗 | 
| [28:09] | I want you to look at the amount of material | 我想让你看看 在四十八个小时里 | 
| [28:10] | I’ve collected in less than 48 hours | 我们已经收集了这么多材料 | 
| [28:12] | Because you were careless and rushed and — | 因为你当时匆忙大意 | 
| [28:15] | and you left Karen’s purse behind | 你还把凯伦的钱包落下了 | 
| [28:16] | And then I want you to imagine how many more of your mistakes | 你再想 我有整个司法系统提供的支持 | 
| [28:20] | I will discover with the entire justice system at my back. | 我还可以从你的失误中挖掘出多少 | 
| [28:24] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [28:26] | Would you happen to have a search warrant on you… | 既然你有整个司法系统的支持 | 
| [28:31] | …with the entire justice system at your back? | 那么你现在也有搜查令�� | 
| [28:36] | Chief, I’m getting irritated. | 局长 你惹恼我了 | 
| [28:40] | Worse, I’m getting bored. | 不 更糟 你让我觉得无聊了 | 
| [28:42] | So let’s review | 现在我们回顾一下 | 
| [28:45] | this vast collection of so-called evidence you’ve assembled. | 你所谓的大量证据 | 
| [28:49] | You have a blurry video | 你有一段模糊的监控录像 | 
| [28:51] | of a man walking away from a perfume counter, | 记录一个男人离开香水专柜 | 
| [28:54] | an eyewitness account given by a runaway boy | 由问题少年作为目击证人提供的证词 | 
| [28:56] | turning tricks on sunset boulevard, and a woolen cap. | 他还是日落大道站街的 还有毛线帽 | 
| [29:01] | Once again, you’ve given me | 又是这样 你把 | 
| [29:02] | every piece of evidence that you have, | 你所有的证据都呈现出来 | 
| [29:04] | and it amounts to this — I’m leaving. | 但是最终结果是 我要离开了 | 
| [29:09] | – Wait. Wait. Wait, Mr. Stroh, please. – Sorry. We’re done. | -等等 斯特罗先生 -谈话结束了 | 
| [29:13] | Okay, okay, maybe it’s not you, but this type of offender | 好 这可能不是你 但这种犯罪手法 | 
| [29:17] | is exactly the kind of person that you represent in court. | 是你代理罪犯客户的惯用手法 | 
| [29:20] | What do you think he’s up to? | 你认为罪犯想要干什么 | 
| [29:21] | Obviously, he enjoys killing women during sexual intercourse. | 很显然 他喜欢在性行为中杀死女性 | 
| [29:24] | It’s not sex. It’s rape. | 那不是性 是强奸 | 
| [29:26] | Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. | 差不多 | 
| [29:27] | Let’s not get all bogged down in political correctness. | 我们就不要拘泥于这些了 | 
| [29:30] | Stay here. Sit back down. | 呆着别动 坐回去 | 
| [29:33] | He prepares the graves in advance, | 他事先挖好坟墓 | 
| [29:35] | charms these women to a remote area in Griffith Park, | 把这些女人哄诱到格里菲斯公园的偏僻处 | 
| [29:38] | maybe by telling them that he’s gonna take their picture. | 或许是骗她们说要为她们拍照片 | 
| [29:40] | Any idea why he would go to so much trouble, sir? | 先生 知道他为什么这么大费周章吗 | 
| [29:43] | Well, what you call “so much trouble,” | 你所谓的大费周章 | 
| [29:44] | your killer probably considers… | 你的凶手可能认为那是 | 
| [29:47] | foreplay. | 前戏 | 
| [29:56] | And since you’ve been so kind as to keep close tabs on me, | 承蒙你这么关照 密切监视我 | 
| [30:01] | I’ve returned the favor. | 我也算是报答你了 | 
| [30:02] | And I’d hate to leave without saying | 在离开前 我想说的是 | 
| [30:03] | how sorry I was to hear about your mother. | 听说你母亲去世了 请你节哀 | 
| [30:15] | Chief! | 局长 | 
| [30:20] | Chief! | 局长 | 
| [30:22] | Chief! | 局长 | 
| [30:29] | Brenda! | 布兰达 | 
| [30:34] | Come on! Open the door! | 快点 开门 | 
| [30:35] | Get her out! | 把她拉出来 | 
| [30:39] | Chief, come on! | 局长 别这样 | 
| [30:42] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 | 
| [30:45] | We’ll get you to a doctor. Captain, will you handle this? | 我们会帮你找医生 队长 你来处理 | 
| [30:53] | Chief. | 局长 | 
| [30:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:55] | I’m suspended, pending an investigation | 我被停职了 | 
| [30:57] | of my professional standards for… | 在对我职业操守进行审查的期间 | 
| [30:59] | unwarranted physical attack on a murder suspect. | 我对谋杀案嫌疑人进行不当攻击 | 
| [31:03] | Lieutenant Provenza, would you please see to it | 普罗文茨副队长 请你务必让 | 
| [31:04] | that Rusty is picked up by DDA Hobbs? | 霍布斯副检察官接走拉什蒂 | 
| [31:08] | Excuse me. Thank you all so much. | 不好意思 谢谢你们所有人 | 
| [31:22] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [31:24] | Oh, chief Johnson. Still working on your victims. | 强生局长 我还在解剖你案子的受害者 | 
| [31:28] | Oh, my god, what — what happened? | 天呐 发生什么事了 | 
| [31:29] | – Are you all right? You have blood on you. – Yes, I do. | -你还好吗 你身上有血 -是的 | 
| [31:32] | And I need you to know that I’m not here officially. | 你要知道的是 我是私下来这的 | 
| [31:34] | I’ve been suspended and probably fired. | 我被停职了 或许被开除了 | 
| [31:36] | – Oh, my god. – And I hate to involve you, | -天呐 -我不想牵扯到你 | 
| [31:38] | but I need you to take the blood off me | 但是我需要你把我身上的这些血迹 | 
| [31:40] | and the hair follicles that are underneath my fingernails | 和指甲缝里的毛囊取下来 | 
| [31:43] | and put them in a woolen cap to fake DNA samples. | 然后放到毛线帽里 当做是DNA样本 | 
| [31:47] | So, you want me to plant evidence? | 你是想让我制作假证据吗 | 
| [31:49] | Because that’s illegal. | 那是违法的 | 
| [31:50] | No, no, no, no, no, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 | 
| [31:53] | Uh, just open the door. | 你打开门 | 
| [31:58] | Hello, doctor. Need some reassurance? | 医生 需要我来宽宽你的心吗 | 
| [32:01] | Uh, please. | 请讲 | 
| [32:03] | We’re putting the blood and the hair follicles in this cap | 我们把血迹和毛囊放到帽子里 | 
| [32:05] | so we can force Mr. Stroh back into an interview. | 我们就可以强迫斯特罗接受审问 | 
| [32:09] | If he believes we have DNA evidence | 如果他相信我们有DNA证据 | 
| [32:11] | and we can tie the cap to the crime scene, | 可以把帽子和犯罪现场联系起来 | 
| [32:13] | he might make a deal. | 或许他会招供 | 
| [32:14] | We can never prosecute Stroh with this DNA or even arrest him, | 我们绝不会以这份样本起诉他或者逮捕他 | 
| [32:18] | but if it’s only for use in an interview, we’re good. | 如果只是用在审讯中的话 没关系的 | 
| [32:21] | But not in a courtroom? | 不会用在法庭上吗 | 
| [32:23] | No, no, no, just to get a confession. | 不会 只是为了让他供认犯罪事实 | 
| [32:25] | We found Stroh’s little cemetery. | 我们找到斯特罗挖的小墓地了 | 
| [32:27] | We caught him red-handed, trying to murder that boy, | 他想要杀那男孩灭口 被我们当场抓住 | 
| [32:29] | and I just rattled his cage pretty hard. | 而且我惹得他怒火冲天 | 
| [32:31] | And if he sees that Hobbs has that cap with his DNA in it, | 如果他认为霍布斯有带有他DNA的帽子 | 
| [32:35] | that’s gonna push him right over the edge. | 那会让他崩溃的 | 
| [32:44] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [32:45] | Get this stuff off of me, | 把这些从我身上弄下来 | 
| [32:46] | and let’s put it somewhere where it can do some good. | 把这放在适当的地方 发挥应有的作用 | 
| [32:56] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [33:00] | Put your hands up, where I can see them. | 把手举起来 放在我看得到的地方 | 
| [33:02] | God, I sound like a cop. | 天呐 听起来真像警察说的话 | 
| [33:06] | Thank you, doctor. | 医生 谢谢你 | 
| [33:09] | It’s been a real pleasure working with you. | 能和你一起工作是我的荣幸 | 
| [33:12] | Likewise. | 我也一样 | 
| [33:14] | Now, be quiet. | 安静一下 | 
| [33:16] | My patients talk to me, I run screaming from the building. | 我的病人开口说话 会让我尖叫狂跑的 | 
| [33:22] | It’s creepy in here. | 这里有令人毛骨悚然的感觉 | 
| [33:24] | I still don’t know why I had to come. | 我还是不懂为什么我要过来 | 
| [33:26] | Aside from the fact that someone’s trying to kill you, | 因为有人试图杀害你 | 
| [33:29] | we need you to say on the record, out loud, | 我们需要你说明是怎么得到这顶帽子的 | 
| [33:33] | where you got the cap. | 并把你说的话正式记录在案 | 
| [33:34] | Look, you bring my mom back, and I will do what you want. | 你找到我母亲 我就按你说的去做 | 
| [33:40] | I’m not having much luck out here. | 我没能从他这得到多少有用的信息 | 
| [33:43] | Leave him to me. | 让我来对付他 | 
| [33:44] | I’ll be sure to get you my notes on Stroh, | 我确定可以给你些关于斯特罗的心得 | 
| [33:46] | so, when you sit down with him, you can… | 你和他坐下谈话的时候 你可以 | 
| [33:53] | Look, the D.A.’s office needs a new chief | 地方检察官办公室要为我们调查局 | 
| [33:56] | for our bureau of investigation. | 找一个新局长 | 
| [33:58] | My boss would be thrilled to offer you the position. | 如果你能来 我们领导会非常高兴的 | 
| [34:02] | Of course, you’d mainly be an administrator, | 当然 这个岗位是行政性质 | 
| [34:04] | but you could get into the trenches, too, | 但你也偶尔可以 | 
| [34:06] | now and then, if you wanted. | 去现场 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [34:10] | Could I bring someone from my team? | 我可以带一个我团队里的人吗 | 
| [34:13] | Does that mean you’ll consider the offer? | 这意味着你考虑接受这份工作 对吧 | 
| [34:15] | Well, I — I guess I’ll need a new job. | 我想我是需要一份新工作的 | 
| [34:19] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 | 
| [34:22] | Uh, I’ll need to think about it. | 我需要考虑一下 | 
| [34:27] | Okay, Rusty, come with me. | 好了 拉什蒂跟我来 | 
| [34:30] | I’d call Stroh, let him know what’s coming. | 我打给斯特罗 告诉他什么在等他 | 
| [34:34] | No, no, honey, don’t look at that. | 不 不 亲爱的 别看了 | 
| [34:42] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [34:43] | – PHILLIP? DDA Hobbs. – Oh. How are you today? | -菲利普吗 霍布斯副检察长 -今天怎么样 | 
| [34:46] | Very well. Thank you for asking. | 很好 谢谢关心 | 
| [34:49] | Listen, we’ve found DNA from two distinct individuals | 我们已经从一顶有趣的羊毛帽子上 | 
| [34:53] | in an interesting woolen cap, | 发现了两个人的不同DNA | 
| [34:55] | And I was wondering if you could come by | 我想你能否过来一下 | 
| [34:57] | and give us a cheek swab… just for fun. | 给我们做个口腔取样 就当玩玩儿嘛 | 
| [35:07] | You must have been really hungry. | 你肯定很饿了 | 
| [35:09] | No one has ever asked for a second helping of my clam linguine. | 没人会再要第二份我做的文蛤炖扁面条 | 
| [35:13] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [35:15] | Tastes great to me. | 我觉得味道很不错 | 
| [35:18] | Now, how is it different from spaghetti — linguine? | 这跟意大利通心粉有什么区别吗 | 
| [35:22] | It’s, um… | 它… | 
| [35:24] | It… | 它 | 
| [35:28] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:32] | Something to do with the noodles — their shape. | 面条形状不一样 | 
| [35:39] | Look…Rusty… | 听我说 拉什蒂 | 
| [35:42] | Brenda. | 布兰达 | 
| [35:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [35:47] | No. I need your help. | 不 是我需要你的帮助 | 
| [35:50] | You were in the murder room today. | 你今天也去了凶案调查室 | 
| [35:52] | You saw the pictures of those women. | 你看到了那些女人的照片 | 
| [35:54] | You know how they died. | 你知道她们是怎么死的 | 
| [35:56] | You even saw one of them being buried. | 你甚至还看到了其中一个被埋了 | 
| [35:58] | Now, the guy who did all that, he wants to kill you, too. | 而这位罪魁祸首还想把你也杀掉 | 
| [36:00] | Yeah, is this about the hat again? | 好 是不是又要提那个帽子 | 
| [36:03] | I’ve told you, you bring my mother back, | 我告诉过你 你把我妈妈带回来 | 
| [36:05] | and I tell you exactly how I got it. | 我就准确告诉你我怎么得到它的 | 
| [36:07] | I have people hunting for your mother right now, | 我刚刚派人去找你母亲了 | 
| [36:09] | But it’s gonna take more time than you realize. | 但需要的时间比你想象的要长 | 
| [36:10] | Look, look, okay, you don’t understand. | 好 你不理解 | 
| [36:12] | If I help you, then I lose all of my leverage, | 如果我帮了你 就失去了所有的优势 | 
| [36:14] | and I need — I need my mother to come back. | 我需要 我需要我妈妈回来 | 
| [36:19] | I need to — to tell her that I can be better, | 我得 告诉她我可以更好的 | 
| [36:21] | to — to show her that I can pay attention | 我可以向她展示我是个用心的人 | 
| [36:24] | and to prove to her that I can change, because I can change. | 向她证明我会改变 因为我能改变 | 
| [36:27] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [36:28] | Look, Rusty, what happened with your mother — | 拉什蒂 不管你妈妈做过什么事情 | 
| [36:29] | It has nothing to do with you. | 都跟你无关 | 
| [36:31] | She made a mistake. | 她犯了错 | 
| [36:32] | But you don’t know that. | 但你不懂的 | 
| [36:33] | Yes, I do. I-I do know that. | 我懂 我很理解 | 
| [36:36] | You’re a good person who’s been dealing with bad people. | 你是个好人 只是在跟坏人打交道 | 
| [36:38] | Okay, but that’s the thing. | 好 但问题就在这里 | 
| [36:39] | I’m not — I’m not just dealing with them. | 我不 我不仅仅跟他们做交易 | 
| [36:42] | It is — it is becoming a part of who I am…. | 我也渐渐变成了这样的人 | 
| [36:47] | And I can’t go on like that. | 而我不能这样下去 | 
| [36:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [36:54] | Can’t you help me? Please. | 你不能帮我吗 拜托 | 
| [36:56] | I can, and I will. | 我能 而且我会 | 
| [37:01] | But w-we need to talk about these women who are — | 但我…我们得谈谈那些女人 | 
| [37:03] | They’re dead! Don’t you get it?! | 她们死了 你还不明白吗 | 
| [37:05] | They are dead! You can’t help them anymore! | 她们死了 你帮不了她们 | 
| [37:08] | Or is it just that you don’t want to bother with me? | 或者这就是你不愿为我费心的原因吗 | 
| [37:10] | Is that it? You just want to use me like everybody else? | 是吗 你跟其他人一样 只想利用我 | 
| [37:15] | – Don’t say that. That’s not true. – Isn’t it? | -别那么说 不是那样的 -不是吗 | 
| [37:17] | I mean, you haven’t even asked one real question about my life — | 你甚至没问过一个关于我生活的问题 | 
| [37:20] | Not even a, you know, “Gosh, Rusty, | 一个也没有 比如 天啊 拉什蒂 | 
| [37:23] | “What a crappy situation you’ve got, | 你现在过得这么糟糕 | 
| [37:24] | having to spend your 16th birthday working as a street treat.” | 得在街头卖身来过16岁生日 | 
| [37:29] | Do you know, I won three chess trophies in sixth grade… | 你知道吗 我在六年级赢了三座象棋奖杯 | 
| [37:32] | And two in the seventh? Or no? | 七年级赢了两座 或者 | 
| [37:34] | Or, no, do you — do you only know | 或者 不 你 你只知道 | 
| [37:35] | how to care about people after they die? | 怎么去关心那些死了的人 | 
| [37:37] | – Is that it? – It’s my job to care about dead people. | -对吧 -我的工作是要关心死人 | 
| [37:39] | Not anymore! It’s not your job! You’re fired! | 不再是了 那不是你的工作了 你被炒了 | 
| [37:46] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 看在老天的份儿上… | 
| [38:06] | I’ll not only look for your mother myself, | 我不但会亲自去找你妈妈 | 
| [38:07] | I’ll get the FBI involved. Okay? | 还会请联邦调查局介入 好吗 | 
| [38:10] | We’ll do a national search. | 我们做个全国性的搜寻 | 
| [38:37] | Let’s not talk anymore about the hat tonight. | 我们今晚不要再讨论帽子的事了 | 
| [38:41] | We’re both tired. | 我们都累了 | 
| [38:47] | How about some dessert if you’re still hungry? | 如果还饿 要不要来点甜点 | 
| [38:56] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何 | 
| [38:58] | Does that sound good to you? | 你觉得好么 | 
| [39:00] | Huh? How about that? | 怎么样 | 
| [39:11] | Maybe Rusty’s right. Is he? | 也许拉什蒂是对的 对吧 | 
| [39:14] | Would you care about him more if he were dead? | 如果他死了 你是不是会更关心他一点 | 
| [39:16] | ’cause we can find out right now. | 因为我们马上就能知道答案了 | 
| [39:18] | – No, don’t! Don’t! – Or you can sit down at the table. | -不 别 别 -你给我坐到桌子那去 | 
| [39:20] | Don’t. Phillip, please. | 别 菲利普 求你了 | 
| [39:23] | Nice. Using my first name. | 好 喊了我的名字了 | 
| [39:25] | 匡提科:美国联邦调查局特工学院 位于弗吉尼亚 | |
| [39:25] | I bet you learned that at Quantico. Huh, brenda? | 我打赌你在匡提科学的 对吗 布兰达 | 
| [39:29] | Which reminds me, I know your husband’s away, off in D.C., | 这提醒了我 我知道你丈夫不在 去华盛顿了 | 
| [39:32] | so sit down at the table | 坐在桌边 | 
| [39:34] | or I will slit this kid’s throat right now. | 不然我马上抹了这孩子的脖子 | 
| [39:36] | Okay, okay. I’m sitting. I’m sitting. | 好 好 我坐下 坐下 | 
| [39:38] | On your hands. | 坐到自己手上 | 
| [39:41] | Look, there’s no real evidence against you. | 没有真正扳倒你的证据 | 
| [39:43] | I — I attacked you today on — on the elevator on purpose. | 我今天在电梯里攻击你 是故意的 | 
| [39:48] | And the DNA that — that hobbs told you that she had — | 霍布斯告诉你她有你的DNA | 
| [39:50] | That’s where it came from. | 就是那样得到的 | 
| [39:56] | You always lie. | 你一直撒谎 | 
| [39:58] | Who can trust you? Hmm? Right, Rusty? | 谁能信你 对吗 拉什蒂 | 
| [40:02] | Anyway, the cap only matters | 不管怎么说 帽子是 | 
| [40:04] | if the kid says he pulled it off my head, | 这孩子从我脑袋上扒下来的 | 
| [40:06] | and if you’re not around and if he can’t talk — | 如果你不在跟前而且他不能说话了 | 
| [40:08] | No, no, don’t, don’t! | 不 不 别 别 | 
| [40:09] | Rusty, Rusty, don’t struggle. | 拉什蒂 拉什蒂 别挣扎 | 
| [40:12] | Let your body go slack. | 放松你的身体 | 
| [40:19] | That’s right. She’s right, Rusty. | 对 她说得对 拉什蒂 | 
| [40:21] | I got nothing personal against you. | 我跟你没有个人恩怨 | 
| [40:23] | Matter of fact, I’m really sorry. | 其实 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [41:17] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 | 
| [41:28] | If you let me die like this, | 如果你让我这样死了 | 
| [41:31] | the kid’s testimony can put you in prison. | 这孩子的证词可以让你蹲监狱 | 
| [41:33] | Shoot him! Shoot him again! | 杀了他 再开枪 | 
| [41:36] | I think I could get away with it. | 我觉得我可以逃脱处罚 | 
| [41:38] | You broke into my house, | 你闯进我的房子 | 
| [41:39] | you threatened me, you stabbed the kid. | 威胁我 刺伤了这孩子 | 
| [41:41] | It’s self-defense. | 这是正当防卫 | 
| [41:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 | 
| [41:45] | I’ll — I’ll tell you everything. | 我会 我会告诉你一切 | 
| [42:03] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [42:05] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听了 | 
| [42:17] | This is Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, L.A.P.D. | 我是洛杉矶警察局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 | 
| [42:19] | Officer needs help. I need, uh… | 警员需要帮助 我要… | 
| [42:23] | I need two ambulances, a paramedic, and backup | 我要两部救护车 一位医护人员和支援 | 
| [42:26] | At 3882 North Ridgecrest, Los Angeles, 90036. | 到洛杉矶90036雷斯特北街3882号 | 
| [42:32] | No, ma’am. I shot somebody. | 不 警官 我开枪打了别人 | 
| [42:45] | You explained that FID can clear her | 你跟武力使用调查科解释了 | 
| [42:46] | for the shooting at her home, | 为了救那个男孩 | 
| [42:48] | if for no other reason than she saved the boy’s life? | 她不得不在自己家开枪 | 
| [42:51] | I did, but the city attorney still demands | 是的 但检方还是要求 | 
| [42:53] | that we issue a formal reprimand | 我们提起一项正式的训诫 | 
| [42:55] | for attacking Phillip Stroh in the elevator. | 批评她在电梯里袭击菲利普・斯特罗 | 
| [42:57] | And Chief Johnson refuses to cooperate. | 强生局长拒绝合作 | 
| [43:00] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 那不完全对 | 
| [43:02] | I’ve spoken to her at least twice a day for the past week, | 过去一周我每天至少跟她说两次 | 
| [43:04] | trying to arrange a proper custodial environment | 试着去为重要目击证人拉什蒂・贝克 | 
| [43:07] | for your material witness, Rusty Beck. | 安排一个适当的保护环境 | 
| [43:10] | She’s cooperating with me. | 她跟我合作了 | 
| [43:12] | Chief Johnson objects to the reprimand. | 强生局长不接受训诫 | 
| [43:15] | So may I ask, is there no other alternative here? | 我能问问 还有其他可选的办法吗 | 
| [43:23] | Honestly, Captain, this, uh… | 说实话 队长 这个 | 
| [43:27] | This might be for the best. | 这可能是最好的了 | 
| [43:29] | If we want major crimes to operate | 如果我们想重案组 | 
| [43:31] | without huge liability issues hanging over our heads, | 不要卷入让大家麻烦的重大责任事件里 | 
| [43:35] | we need to restructure it, | 我们得重组它 | 
| [43:37] | and I need you to be a very big part of that. | 我要你来担当其中非常重要的一部分 | 
| [43:42] | Besides which, this morning, | 另外 今天早晨 | 
| [43:43] | Chief Johnson gave me this letter | 在她的训诫不可以被解除的情况下 | 
| [43:45] | in the event that her reprimand could not be dismissed. | 强生局长给我这封信 | 
| [43:51] | She has a great job offer from the district attorney’s office. | 地区检察官办公室向她提供了一份很好的工作 | 
| [43:55] | She’d like to have Detective Gabriel transferred | 她想让加布里埃尔警探一起调动过去 | 
| [43:57] | to be her L.A.P.D. Liaison officer. | 做她的洛杉矶警察局联络官 | 
| [44:00] | And, uh… | 还有 | 
| [44:03] | You can read it. | 你自己读 | 
| [44:13] | “I thank you all… | 我感谢你们大家 | 
| [44:17] | “for the honor you bestowed on me, | 给予我的荣誉 | 
| [44:18] | allowing me to lead this division as deputy chief…” | 让我能作为副局长领导这个部门… | 
| [44:21] | “…for the last seven years. | 长达七年之久 | 
| [44:22] | “Once I come back from Atlanta, | 一旦我从亚特兰大回来 | 
| [44:24] | “I look forward to working with all of you again in my new job | 我要作为地区检察官办公室的调查局局长 | 
| [44:28] | as chief of the D.A.’s bureau of investigation.” | 在新岗位上与你们各位共事 | 
| [44:33] | “Sincerely yours, Brenda Leigh Johnson.” | 此致 布兰达・雷・强生 | 
| [44:36] | That’s the official story, anyway. | 这是正式的告别了 | 
| [44:37] | Stroh wouldn’t be able to complain | 头儿 如果你杀了斯特罗 | 
| [44:39] | about what happened in the elevator | 就不能再抱怨 | 
| [44:40] | if you’d only killed him, chief. | 电梯里发生的事情了 | 
| [44:42] | Oh, no, better she leaves | 不 她离开的时候 | 
| [44:44] | while taking confessions instead of giving one. | 最好还是别人招供 而不是她 | 
| [44:48] | I’m gonna put this stuff in the car. | 我把这些放车上 | 
| [44:50] | If you guys need to get in touch with her while she’s in Atlanta, | 如果你们要在她去亚特兰大期间联系 | 
| [44:53] | go through the FBI. | 就得通过联邦调查局了 | 
| [44:56] | Now, go on, guys. | 大家来吧 | 
| [44:57] | Give her your gift. | 给她礼物 | 
| [44:59] | – Let her go. – Oh, no gifts. | -让她走 -不要礼物 | 
| [45:03] | Aww, I should be giving y’all gifts. | 我应该给你们大家礼物 | 
| [45:05] | I don’t — I don’t need a gift. | 我不 我不需要礼物 | 
| [45:08] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [45:13] | Mike… | 迈克 | 
| [45:16] | …Julio… | 胡里奥 | 
| [45:19] | …David… | 大卫 | 
| [45:22] | …Andy… | 安迪 | 
| [45:23] | Buzz… | 巴斯 | 
| [45:26] | …Lieutenant… | 副队长 | 
| [45:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [45:29] | I still have to call you Lieutenant. | 我还在喊你副队长 | 
| [45:31] | Oh, so do my grandkids. | 我孙子也这么喊 | 
| [45:35] | The only gift I want from you… | 我唯一想跟你们要的礼物是 | 
| [45:38] | …is your friendship. | 是你们的友谊 | 
| [45:41] | That’s because you haven’t seen what we got you, chief. | 那是因为你还没看到我们要给你的 头儿 | 
| [45:44] | In spite of the fact that your leaving puts Provenza in charge. | 虽然事实上你的离开让普罗文茨掌权了 | 
| [45:47] | Wait, wait, we’ll see about that. | 等等 等等 我们等等看再说 | 
| [45:49] | I hear rumors, so… | 我听到传闻了 所以 | 
| [45:52] | We’ll see. | 我们再说 | 
| [45:55] | Well, we didn’t get you a gold watch or anything, | 我们没给你准备个金表什么的 | 
| [45:57] | ’cause we didn’t know you were leaving. | 因为我们不知道你要走 | 
| [45:59] | I mean… do you have to? | 我是说 你非得 | 
| [46:03] | I mean…leave. | 走吗 | 
| [46:04] | I mean, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [46:07] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [46:10] | I need to spend some more time… | 我得多花点时间 | 
| [46:12] | thinking about the living. | 考虑下生活 | 
| [46:16] | Now, y’all find Rusty’s mother, like I promised him we would, | 你们找到了拉什蒂的妈妈 就像我承诺过他的 | 
| [46:20] | and when I come back from Atlanta, | 当我从亚特兰大回来时 | 
| [46:22] | We’ll — I’ll — | 我们会 我会 | 
| [46:24] | I’ll only be working down the street a ways. | 我们只有一条街之隔 | 
| [46:26] | We’ll see each other all the time. | 我们会经常见面的 | 
| [46:29] | I know it. | 我知道的 | 
| [46:30] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [46:35] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [46:36] | Tao, the present. | 陶 礼物 | 
| [46:40] | Oh, right. Sorry. Buzz? | 对了 抱歉 巴斯 | 
| [46:44] | Um, we were just trying to replace | 我们试着想替换 | 
| [46:46] | something you seem to like a lot. | 某些你似乎很喜欢的东西 | 
| [46:51] | I hope we found the right one. | 我希望我们找到了对的那个 | 
| [46:54] | The real one’s still in evidence. | 真品还在物证室 | 
| [46:55] | They weren’t very good about letting us look at it. | 他们不允许我们看它 | 
| [47:01] | But… if you open it up… | 但是 如果你打开它 | 
| [47:07] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes, y’all. | 天啊 你们这些家伙 | 
| [47:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [47:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [47:16] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 | 
| [47:19] | Does it look okay? | 看起来没错吧 | 
| [47:24] | Chief? | 头儿 | 
| [47:26] | Looks exactly like the… | 看上去就是… | 
| [47:32] | It looks like love. | 满满的就是爱啊 | 
| [47:40] | That’s what it looks like. | 这就是它的模样 | 
| [47:43] | Looks like love. | 就是爱 |