英文名称:The Collini Case
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[01:30] | Can I offer you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[01:34] | Which newspaper did you say you work for? | 您说您是在哪所报社高就的来着 |
[02:53] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[02:56] | Is everything ok? | 您还好吗 |
[03:01] | He’s dead. Presidential suite. | 他死了 在总统套房 |
[03:56] | Counsellor Caspar Leinen, good afternoon. | 卡斯帕·莱宁律师 下午好 |
[03:59] | I’m Judge Koehler, we spoke on the phone. | 我是科勒法官 我们通过电话 |
[04:01] | This is State Prosecutor Reimers. | 这位是州检察官莱默斯 |
[04:02] | – State prosecutor… – Good afternoon. | -州检察官 -下午好 |
[04:07] | Leinen, good afternoon. | 我是莱宁 下午好 |
[04:13] | So… | 那么 |
[04:14] | The defendant is Fabrizio Collini, | 被告是法布里齐奥·科林尼 |
[04:17] | born in 1934 in Montecatini near Pisa. | 1934年生于比萨附近的蒙特卡蒂尼 |
[04:19] | Italian citizen. | 是意大利公民 |
[04:22] | He speaks German reasonably well | 他的德语很好 |
[04:24] | and has lived in the Stuttgart area for over 30 years. | 在斯图加特附近住了超过三十年 |
[04:26] | Not married. | 未婚 |
[04:27] | He stands accused of killing Jean-Baptiste Meyer | 他被指控在圆环酒店的总统套房 |
[04:31] | in the presidential suite of the Hotel Circle | 谋杀了让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶 |
[04:33] | with three shots to the head. | 被害者死于头部三次中枪 |
[04:37] | Good. Would you like to speak with your client before we begin? | 好了 你想在开始前和当事人聊一下吗 |
[04:41] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:43] | Alright then… | 那么请吧 |
[04:47] | And you’ll both wait here? | 你们两个都在这里等吗 |
[04:49] | We will. | 没错 |
[04:52] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[05:48] | Hello, my name’s Leinen. I’m your attorney. | 你好 我叫莱宁 是你的律师 |
[06:00] | Should I inform anyone you’re here? | 需要我通知谁你在这里吗 |
[06:09] | Have you given a statement to the police? | 你对警方做出供述了吗 |
[06:14] | Good… | 很好 |
[06:15] | You should refrain from making a statement | 在我看到他们有什么指控你的证据前 |
[06:17] | until I see what evidence they have against you. | 你应该保持沉默 |
[06:27] | Alright, then let’s get started, ok? | 好了 那我们开始吧 |
[06:35] | The defendant has not given a statement, | 被告还未给出任何供述 |
[06:38] | but the physical evidence against him is compelling: | 但是针对他的物证强而有力 |
[06:39] | fingerprints on murder weapon, | 凶器上的指纹 |
[06:41] | blood on his clothing and shoes, | 衣服和鞋上的血迹 |
[06:43] | powder burns on his hands, | 他手上的硝烟反应 |
[06:45] | as well as testimony from witnesses. | 以及目击者的证词 |
[06:49] | Mr. Collini, do you understand the charges against you? | 科林尼先生 你是否明白对你的指控 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1363个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:217个,六级词汇:124个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:142个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:196个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:378个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:55] | Mr. Collini? | 科林尼先生 |
[06:59] | The defendant does not wish to speak at this time. | 被告人目前不愿意说话 |
[07:02] | Mr. Collini, I’m holding you for trial. | 科林尼先生 你正在接受审判 |
[07:09] | Gentlemen, any more business? | 先生们 还有别的要说吗 |
[07:12] | – I’d like to file a motion for discovery. – Noted. | -我要求证据提审 -同意 |
[07:14] | And l file to be assigned to the accused as his public defender. | 我申请被委任为被告的公设辩护人 |
[07:20] | Does the State object? | 州检察院是否反对 |
[07:24] | I hereby appoint Caspar Leinen | 我特此任命卡斯帕·莱宁 |
[07:25] | as public defender to Fabrizio Collini. | 担任法布里齐奥·科林尼的公设辩护人 |
[07:28] | That’s all. | 休庭 |
[07:44] | Alright, then… | 好了 那么 |
[07:48] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[07:54] | Mr. Leinen. | 莱宁先生 |
[07:57] | How long is it since you passed the bar? | 你通过律师资格考试多久了 |
[08:01] | About three months. | 大概三个月了 |
[08:03] | Do me a favor and look around the room. | 帮个忙 看看这个房间 |
[08:07] | Do you see an audience? | 你看到什么观众了吗 |
[08:14] | No. | 没有 |
[08:15] | So why are you wearing your robes? | 那你为什么要穿律师袍 |
[08:31] | You wore your robes to the arraignment? | 你穿着律师袍去提审的吗 |
[08:33] | Are you losing it, or what? | 你是脑子不好还是怎么的 |
[08:37] | Hey, look. | 快看 |
[08:40] | I thought he quit. | 我以为他辞职了 |
[08:43] | You know he sailed across the Atlantic | 你们知道他老婆去世以后 |
[08:44] | after his wife died? | 他就驾船横渡了大西洋吗 |
[08:46] | Single-handed. | 单枪匹马 |
[08:48] | He’s back in the land of the living now. | 他现在回到正常的生活了 |
[08:50] | – You had Mattinger, right? – Criminal law. | -马廷格教过你 对吧 -刑法 |
[08:54] | I watched a trial where he cross-examined | 我看了一场庭审 |
[08:57] | a witness for 57 days. 57 days! | 他交叉盘问了证人57天 57天 |
[09:00] | The judge and the prosecutor | 法官和检察官 |
[09:02] | were really pissed! | 都气炸了 |
[09:03] | But he didn’t believe her. | 但是他不相信她 |
[09:05] | And on day 58 she admitted that | 然后在第58天她终于承认 |
[09:06] | her husband hadn’t blackmailed her. | 她的丈夫并没有勒索她 |
[09:08] | She made it up, to get revenge. | 一切都是她为了复仇而编的 |
[09:12] | Your murder trial sounds pretty hopeless. | 你的谋杀案听上去很无望 |
[09:14] | No trial is hopeless. | 没有哪个案子是真正无望的 |
[09:16] | Anyway, you’ve a big job ahead. | 不管怎么说 你还有大事要干 |
[09:19] | You should buy new robes, | 你就该买件新的律师袍 |
[09:20] | so you’ll look good in the papers. | 这样你在报纸上才会好看 |
[09:21] | Yeah, let’s not get carried away. | 好了 我们别忘乎所以了 |
[09:23] | What? He killed Hans Meyer. | 怎么 他杀了汉斯·迈耶 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么 |
[09:27] | It was on the radio this morning. | 今早收音机都在说这个 |
[09:30] | The owner of MMF. | MMF的老版 |
[09:32] | Meyer Machine Fabrik? | 迈耶机械纺织 |
[09:34] | Member of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany. | 德意志共和国功勋十字的获得者 |
[09:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:02] | Caspar, come on! | 卡斯帕 快来 |
[10:05] | It’s me again, Caspar Leinen. | 还是我 卡斯帕·莱宁 |
[10:07] | I have a question about Jean-Baptiste Meyer. | 我有个关于让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶的问题 |
[10:10] | Hey! This is our lake, you shitty Turk! | 这是我们的湖 恶心的土耳其佬 |
[10:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:14] | I’ve no idea where my grandson learned such | 我不知道我外孙从哪里学来 |
[10:16] | a disgusting lack of hospitality. I’m truly sorry. | 这么失礼的话 真的很抱歉 |
[10:20] | The victim in the case… It’s not the… | 这案子里的受害人 那不是 |
[10:23] | Hans Meyer, good afternoon. | 我是汉斯·迈耶 下午好 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry, Caspar. I’m Phillip. | 对不起 卡斯帕 我是菲利普 |
[10:40] | Radio FFM Berlin. And now, the news. | 柏林实况转播电台 现在进行新闻播报 |
[10:44] | In the investigation into the murder of MMF CEO | 在MMF董事长汉斯·迈耶的谋杀调查中 |
[10:47] | Hans Meyer, the police are still in the dark. | 警方仍然一无所获 |
[10:50] | According to a statement, Johanna Meyer, | 根据遗嘱 约汉娜·迈耶 |
[10:53] | the granddaughter of the deceased, | 死者的孙女 |
[10:54] | will take over management of Meyer Machine Fabrik. | 将继承迈耶机械纺织 |
[10:58] | In the Berlin banking scandal | 柏林银行业的丑闻 |
[11:00] | there is still no resolution in sight. | 目前还未找到解决方法 |
[11:01] | It’s still unclear whether the state of Berlin… | 仍不清楚柏林是否 |
[11:05] | You’re still driving that old thing. | 你还开那种老古董 |
[11:16] | – I’m so sorry. – Thanks. | -请节哀 -谢谢 |
[11:27] | Why would anyone murder my grandfather? | 怎么会有人想杀我祖父 |
[11:32] | I spoke to him on the phone. | 我和他通过电话 |
[11:34] | Right before it happened. | 就在事发之前 |
[11:36] | He was moaning about how | 他在抱怨 |
[11:38] | they were ruining Potsdamer Platz. | 他们是怎么毁掉波茨坦广场的 |
[11:42] | A testament to bloodymindedness, cast in concrete, | 故意作梗的证据 确凿无误 |
[11:44] | you know how he used to speak… | 你知道他以前怎么说的 |
[11:47] | I mean, bloodymindedness… Is that even a word? | 故意作梗 真有这个词吗 |
[11:49] | If he said it, it’s a word. | 如果他说了 那就是有的 |
[11:56] | Is your husband not here? | 你丈夫没来吗 |
[11:59] | He stayed in London. | 他留在伦敦 |
[12:03] | And you? | 你呢 |
[12:06] | You must be a top attorney by now. | 你现在肯定是顶级律师了 |
[12:11] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[12:17] | Hanna? | 汉娜马丁 |
[12:21] | I took a case as public defender. | 我担任了一个案子的公设辩护人 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Is that a good move for you? | 对你来说是好事吗 |
[12:32] | I’m defending Hans’s killer. | 我是为汉斯的凶手辩护 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:39] | I didn’t choose the case. | 不是我选的案子 |
[12:42] | I didn’t even know it was him. | 我甚至不知道是他 |
[12:44] | His passport says Jean Baptist, not Hans. | 他护照上写的是让-巴蒂斯塔 不是汉斯 |
[12:48] | You’re not taking the case, of course. | 你当然不会接这个案子了 |
[12:51] | I already took the case. | 我已经接了这个案子 |
[12:53] | It’s not that easy to get out of it. | 想要退出没有那么容易的 |
[12:58] | But it’s a conflict of interest! | 但这里面有个人利益冲突 |
[13:00] | We’re not related. | 我们不是亲戚 |
[13:04] | Caspar, you can’t defend someone like that. | 卡斯帕 你不能为那种人辩护 |
[13:48] | Let’s hope the last guy didn’t order tomato soup. | 但愿上一个人点的不是番茄汤 |
[13:52] | If he did, forget the next 10 cups. | 如果真是 那后面十杯都没法喝了 |
[13:54] | Mattinger. | 我是马廷格 |
[13:56] | Professor… I know, I had you in… | 教授 我上过你的 |
[13:59] | Criminal law. | 刑法 |
[14:00] | I like to know about my opponent, Mr. Leinen. | 我喜欢了解一下对手 莱宁先生 |
[14:07] | I’m representing the Meyer family | 我在起诉科林尼的民事诉讼中 |
[14:09] | in the civil case against Collini. | 代表迈耶一家 |
[14:13] | Tomato soup… | 番茄汤 |
[14:17] | Congratulations. It’s a fascinating case. | 祝贺你 这是个很不错的案子 |
[14:24] | I filed a motion yesterday. I want to give up the case. | 我昨天提出了动议 我想放弃这案子 |
[14:28] | I grew up with the family. | 那家人看着我长大 |
[14:30] | Hans Meyer was like a father to me. | 汉斯·迈耶就像我父亲 |
[14:34] | I didn’t know that. | 我倒不知道这些 |
[14:44] | Excellent wording. | 措辞很好 |
[14:48] | I take it this is your first case that made it to trial? | 我想这是你第一个走到庭审的案子 |
[14:53] | You know, your next case might remind you | 你的下一个案子可能会 |
[14:56] | of a tragic experience from your childhood. | 唤起你童年的痛苦回忆 |
[14:59] | Or maybe you don’t like your client’s nose, | 或者你可能不喜欢你当事人的鼻子 |
[15:01] | or you think the drugs he sold | 再或者你觉得当事人贩那种毒 |
[15:03] | make him the worst of the worst. | 真的是人渣中的人渣 |
[15:07] | Do you think personal opinions | 你觉得法庭上 |
[15:09] | belong in a courtroom? | 应该存在个人观点吗 |
[15:12] | No. | 不 |
[15:15] | You want to be a defense attorney, | 你要是想当个辩护律师 |
[15:19] | then act like one. | 就有点辩护律师的样子 |
[16:20] | This is the public defender, Mr. Leinen. | 这位是公设辩护人 莱宁先生 |
[16:23] | I’m representing the defendant, Collini. | 我代表了被告科林尼 |
[16:26] | The young man is very committed. | 这年轻人非常努力 |
[16:29] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[16:33] | Right… | 好吧 |
[16:35] | The victim is male, 84 years old, | 被害人为男性 84岁 |
[16:39] | 5 foot 11 inches, 205 pounds. | 身高1米80 93公斤 |
[16:57] | The nose is shattered, | 鼻骨粉碎 |
[16:59] | presumably from blunt force… | 据推测是钝器打击 |
[17:02] | From the left, to the head… | 从左边打向头部 |
[17:08] | These injuries were post-mortem. | 这些伤是死后造成的 |
[17:12] | Blood and fluid leakage, | 血液与体液漏出 |
[17:14] | signs of abrasion in both ears. | 双耳皆有损伤迹象 |
[17:26] | 3 projectiles, heavily deformed. | 三枚子弹 严重变形了 |
[17:39] | I can’t do it. | 我不会做 |
[17:46] | Once more, where does expectandum come from? | 再问一次 期望值是从哪个词变来的 |
[17:57] | You try to look at it as an object, | 你要尝试把它看作一个物体 |
[17:59] | not as a person. | 而非一个人 |
[18:01] | But you don’t always succeed. | 但也不是每次都能奏效 |
[18:05] | Expectare… | 期望 |
[18:08] | To expect! | 期待 |
[18:12] | Expecto, expectas… | 期待 期待 |
[18:15] | Expectat, expectamus, expectatis, expectant. | 期待 期待 |
[18:23] | Liver, 2 pounds, 13 ounces. | 肝 1200克 |
[18:29] | Right lung, 1 pound, 12 ounces. | 右肺 800克 |
[18:35] | Left, 1 pound, 6 ounces. | 左肺 600克 |
[18:40] | Professor, we’re leaving. | 教授 我们先走了 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[18:46] | Heart, 1 pound, 1 ounce… | 心脏 480克 |
[18:54] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[18:58] | The first shot, front, center… | 第一枪来自前方 正中 |
[19:00] | He was probably kneeling. | 他那时可能跪着 |
[19:03] | The other 2 through the left side of his face… | 另外两枪都射穿他的左脸 |
[19:06] | he was already lying on the ground. | 那时他已经躺在地上了 |
[19:13] | No defensive wounds. | 没有防御伤 |
[19:15] | The victim must have been caught unawares. | 受害人一定是遭到突然袭击 |
[19:18] | Since the defendant refuses to make a statement, | 既然被告拒绝做声明 |
[19:20] | we must assume it was intentional. | 我们就要推断这是蓄意谋杀 |
[19:22] | Certainly premeditated. | 当然是有预谋的 |
[19:24] | Mr. Leinen, this all leads to a charge | 莱宁先生 这些都指向了 |
[19:26] | of first-degree murder. | 一级谋杀的罪名 |
[19:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:42] | 看守所 柏林 莫阿比特 | |
[21:18] | You’ll probably be charged with murder. | 你大概会被指控谋杀 |
[21:22] | You could get life. | 你可能会判死刑 |
[21:35] | If a crime has some emotional motivation, | 如果案子中有一些感情动机 |
[21:37] | it can make a big difference in court. | 在法庭上会有很大影响 |
[21:43] | Imagine you have a shop, and a boy | 想象一下你开了一家店 |
[21:45] | steals an apple, then you’re angry. | 一个男孩偷了一个苹果 你生气了 |
[21:50] | But if the kid tells you he hasn’t eaten | 但如果男孩说他两天没吃饭了 |
[21:53] | in two days, you’re not so mad, you know? | 你就没那么生气了 懂我意思吗 |
[22:01] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:54] | 公司老板死后 Johanna Meyer成为MMF的董事长 | |
[23:10] | Investigators have so far been unable | 警方目前尚未 |
[23:12] | to establish a direct connection… | 建立起法布里齐奥·科林尼 |
[23:14] | between Fabrizio Collini and his victim… | 与他的受害者之间的直接联系 |
[23:17] | The funeral of the Federal Cross of Merit holder | 德国功勋十字的获得者 |
[23:19] | Hans Meyer will be held today… | 汉斯·迈耶的葬礼将在今天举行 |
[23:47] | Caspar! | 卡斯帕 |
[23:56] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了 |
[23:59] | Must be 10 years. | 肯定有十年了 |
[24:01] | Since the accident, right? | 从事故往后 对吧 |
[24:03] | And now old Mr. Meyer. | 现在又是迈耶老先生 |
[24:07] | It’s like a curse. | 这就像是诅咒 |
[24:11] | Give me your jacket. I’ll iron it for you. | 外套给我 我帮你熨一下 |
[24:36] | lt’s not a museum, off you go! | 这又不是博物馆 去玩吧 |
[24:58] | There you go, | 给你 |
[24:59] | good as new! | 和新的一样 |
[25:02] | Johanna, you have to eat something. | Jo汉娜 你得吃点东西 |
[25:14] | You didn’t tell her. | 你没告诉她是吧 |
[25:17] | If you had, she would have thrown that food in your face. | 不然她会把这菜糊你脸上 |
[25:31] | How can you do it? | 你怎么做得出这种事 |
[25:32] | After everything Grandpa did for you. | 爷爷以前为你做了那么多 |
[25:35] | I’m an attorney. | 我是律师啊 |
[25:38] | If I was a doctor, I’d have to save a serial killer. | 医生也得去救连环杀人犯 |
[25:42] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | Do you think it might have something to do with the MMF? | 你说 这事和MMF有关系吗 |
[25:51] | Who can I ask? | 我问谁好呢 |
[25:52] | You want me to help you now? | 你现在要我帮忙吗 |
[25:54] | Maybe there’s a connection to organized crime. | 或许和有组织的犯罪有关 |
[25:57] | Did Hans ever talk about blackmail attempts? | 汉斯提到过敲诈勒索的打算吗 |
[26:00] | He would never have taken his firm into grey areas. | 他永远不会让他的公司接触灰色地带 |
[26:03] | And you know that. | 你明明知道 |
[26:04] | Not even insider trading? | 连内幕交易都没有吗 |
[26:06] | Some kind of dodgy dealing? | 或者任何不那么正常的交易 |
[26:23] | l’d like to thank you all very much | 我想感谢在座的所有人 |
[26:25] | for coming and for your sympathy. | 感谢你们的到来和同情 |
[26:30] | Most of you knew Hans Meyer as an entrepreneur and a friend… | 在座大多把汉斯·迈耶看作企业家和朋友 |
[26:37] | …but I would like to say a few words about my grandfather. | 而我却想在这里谈谈我的爷爷 |
[26:43] | As many of you know, our family wasn’t very big… | 正如各位所知 我们不是一个大家族 |
[26:48] | And when my parents and my brother | 我的父母与我的弟弟 |
[26:51] | were taken from us far too young… | 不幸英年早逝 |
[26:54] | …he was the only person I had. | 爷爷就成了我唯一的家人 |
[27:01] | I’ll miss my grandfather very much. | 我会十分想念我的爷爷 |
[27:08] | His openness, his patience, | 他的大度和率真 他的耐心和毅力 |
[27:11] | his almost childlike enthusiasm for old cars… | 他对于古董车的如同孩子般的热情 |
[27:15] | …and the words he would create, which he always insisted… | 还有他发明的那些单词 他总是坚持说 |
[27:20] | …were to be found in the dictionary. | 在字典里也可以找到 |
[27:25] | And there was another side to him that not everyone knew… | 他也有另外一面 不是所有人都知道 |
[27:30] | He could love without expecting anything in return. | 他可以去爱 并且不求任何回报 |
[27:39] | And anyone he took to his heart… | 于是任何被他放在心上的人 |
[27:47] | …was overwhelmed with love and generosity. | 都能感觉到满满的爱和慷慨 |
[28:17] | Guess who! | 猜猜我是谁 |
[28:19] | With those rough hands, | 你有一双粗糙的手 |
[28:21] | you could only be Franz the gardener. | 你只可能是园丁弗朗茨了 |
[28:24] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[28:26] | Stop it! Get off me! | 等一下 住手啦 |
[28:33] | And who’s that? | 那他是谁 |
[28:35] | That’s Caspar. | 他是卡斯帕 |
[28:37] | Aha! So you’re the hungry caterpillar | 啊哈 所以你就是饥饿的毛毛虫 |
[28:39] | who’s moved in and is eating all our food? | 搬进我们家 吃光我们所有食物的那位 |
[28:43] | And you’re the older sister who’s studying art history… | 那你就是在说出来吓死人的英国名校 |
[28:49] | …at the “oh my god” academy in England. | 读美术史的姐姐 |
[29:00] | Oh, no, no, no! Are you crazy? | 不 不 不 你们疯了吗 |
[30:14] | What are you doing here, Bernhard? | 伯恩哈德 你怎么会来这里 |
[30:17] | Hello, Caspar. | 你好 卡斯帕 |
[30:19] | I thought I shouId at least come to the funeral… | 我想着至少得参加他的葬礼 |
[30:25] | I wrote you a letter after I heard he was dead. | 我知道他死讯后给你写了封信 |
[30:30] | I wish I had met him. | 我本想见他一面 |
[30:33] | So you could throw tomatoes at him and call him a capitalist pig? | 好冲他扔西红柿 叫他资本主义的猪吗 |
[30:41] | To thank him for everything he did for my son. | 是感谢他为我儿子所做的一切 |
[30:47] | I talked to your mother a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前我和你母亲聊天 |
[30:51] | She’s doing fine in Antalya, she’s enjoying her retirement… | 她在安塔利亚很好 在享受退休生活 |
[30:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:58] | I’ve only got a few more years myseIf. | 我自己没剩几年了 |
[31:00] | Although, l enjoy working in the bookstore. | 不过我喜欢在书店工作 |
[31:03] | l’d like to keep working, you know? | 我挺乐意接着干下去 你知道吗 |
[31:06] | What are you up to, Bernhard? This father-son thing? | 你在说什么 伯恩哈德 父子谈心吗 |
[31:12] | We tried all that before, it didn’t work, you have to see that? | 我们以前试过 没成 你知道的 |
[31:17] | We don’t even know each other. | 我们连互相了解都做不到 |
[31:22] | Yes… | 是的 |
[31:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:28] | Take care, boy. | 保重 孩子 |
[31:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:04] | l often wonder what would have happened if Philipp hadn’t died. | 我经常想象如果菲利普没有死会怎么样 |
[32:19] | Maybe it would have only lasted that one summer anyway. | 可能也还是只有那一个夏天 |
[32:32] | l’d have gone back to London, you were going to start university… | 过后我回到伦敦 你也开始读大学 |
[32:38] | Maybe l’d have applied to universities in London. | 也许我也会申请伦敦的大学 |
[32:52] | Maybe we’ll do better this time? | 也许这次我们会做得更好 |
[33:44] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[33:46] | l couldn’t find a parking space. | 我没地方停车 |
[33:48] | You caught the trial of the century | 你逮住这种世纪大案 |
[33:49] | and you’re looking for a parking space. | 还到处找停车位 |
[33:51] | I’m not saying you should take the bus, | 我没让你坐公交车 |
[33:53] | but couldn’t you have called a cab? | 但你就不能打辆车吗 |
[34:06] | Unfortunately, we can’t make a statement at this time. | 很遗憾 我们现在还不能作出陈述 |
[34:09] | Maybe later… | 或许晚些时候 |
[34:57] | …it is the prosecution’s contention that | 控方的主张是 |
[35:01] | Fabrizio Collini committed this crime… | 法布里齐奥·科林尼为此案凶手 |
[35:05] | …brutally, in cold blood, with full premeditation. | 他作案手段残暴无情 并有充分预谋 |
[35:12] | At the same time, we know nothing about | 同时 对于被告人的作案动机 |
[35:14] | the defendant’s motive… | 我们一无所知 |
[35:16] | We don’t know enough to say | 我们掌握的信息还也不足以判断 |
[35:19] | whether the defendant planned and committed… | 被告人计划和作案 |
[35:24] | Please stand! | 全体起立 |
[35:25] | …the crime alone. | 是否均为独自一人 |
[35:27] | Today, however, only Fabrizio Collini is standing trial… | 不过 今天只有法布里齐奥·科林尼受审 |
[35:32] | …and I am convinced that you will agree with the State… | 而我确信 你们会同意公诉方 |
[35:36] | …when we characterize this crime as murder… | 将此罪行定为谋杀 |
[35:41] | …and demand the maximum penalty. | 并主张最高刑罚 |
[35:48] | Counsel for the defense, would your client like to make a statement? | 辩方律师 你方当事人是否愿意作出供述 |
[35:53] | Counsellor? | 辩方律师 |
[35:55] | Yes? | 在 |
[35:56] | Does your client want to speak? | 你的委托人愿意开口吗 |
[35:58] | My client doesn’t… | 我的当事人不 |
[36:00] | Would you please speak into the microphone in front of you? | 能否请你对着面前的麦克风说话 |
[36:09] | My client doesn’t wish to make a statement. | 我的当事人不愿意作出供述 |
[36:17] | ln addition to the defendant’s DNA, | 除了被告人的DNA以外 |
[36:19] | we only found minor traces of one other person… | 我们在受害人的衣服上 |
[36:23] | …on the victim’s clothing. | 只发现了些微的痕迹 |
[36:25] | The second DNA is from his long-time housekeeper. | 第二个DNA来自受害人的长期管家 |
[36:29] | The defendant’s shoes had remnants of brain matter… | 被告人的鞋子上残留着脑部组织 |
[36:34] | …and even particles of bone. | 甚至骨头碎屑 |
[36:36] | What did the forensic reports say about those? | 法医报告对此怎么说 |
[36:40] | They belonged to Hans Meyer as well. | 这些碎屑也都属于汉斯·迈耶 |
[36:44] | l asked if he was alright. | 我询问他是否一切都好 |
[36:47] | He was very quiet. | 他很安静 |
[36:50] | He had some blood splattered on his forehead here… | 他额头这里溅到了一些血 |
[36:55] | Then he said, “He’s dead.” | 然后他说 他死了 |
[36:58] | Was Mr. Collini particularly agitated or emotional? | 当时科林尼先生是否特别焦虑或激动 |
[37:04] | No. | 没有 |
[37:07] | He was kind of vacant… | 他看上去有点心不在焉 |
[37:11] | l don’t know if I should say this here, but… | 我可能不应该这样说 不过 |
[37:17] | l wouldn’t have been surprised if he had ordered an espresso. | 如果他点一杯浓缩咖啡 我也不会惊讶 |
[37:21] | The left eye was destroyed and hanging out of its socket… | 左眼破损 脱离眼眶 |
[37:25] | Cheekbone and nose were destroyed. | 颧骨和鼻子也损毁了 |
[37:27] | ln layman’s terms… | 用外行人的话来说 |
[37:29] | ls it easy to break someone’s cheekbone? | 打破一个人的颧骨容易吗 |
[37:33] | The skull is very solid. l assume that… | 头骨十分坚硬 我猜测 |
[37:46] | l assume that the perpetrator kicked Hans Meyer | 我假设加害者用尽全力 |
[37:48] | with full force several times… | 对着汉斯·迈耶的脸 |
[37:50] | …in the face. | 踢了好几次 |
[37:54] | Mattinger is very good at his job. | 马廷格对他的工作很擅长 |
[37:58] | If it goes on like this, you’ll die in prison. | 这样下去 你会死在狱里 |
[38:09] | Now you listen to me, Mr. Collini. | 现在听我说 科林尼先生 |
[38:13] | Do you know how much Hans Meyer meant to me? | 你知道汉斯·迈耶对我有多重要吗 |
[38:16] | The man you shot in the head three times… | 那个男人 你冲他的头开了三枪 |
[38:19] | …and then stamped on his head until your shoe broke. | 又踢他的头踢到鞋子都坏了 |
[38:24] | He was the only one who had time for me | 他是唯一一个陪伴过我的人 |
[38:26] | because my mother had to work all the time… | 因为我母亲一直在工作 |
[38:29] | …and my father left when I was 2. | 而我父亲在我两岁时离开了家 |
[38:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:43] | l don’t care anymore… | 我不管了 |
[38:46] | From now on, it’s all by the book. | 从现在开始 我就按流程走了 |
[38:50] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[38:52] | ls he still alive? | 他还在吗 |
[38:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:59] | Your father, is he still alive? | 你的父亲 他还健在吗 |
[39:04] | Yes. He lives in Frankfurt. | 是的 他住在法兰克福 |
[39:09] | Do you see each other often? | 你们经常见面吗 |
[39:16] | You should see him more. | 你最好多看望他 |
[39:21] | He won’t be there forever. | 他不会永远都在的 |
[39:49] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他 |
[39:55] | l don’t want to cause you any trouble, Counsellor. | 我不想给你带来麻烦 律师 |
[40:30] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[41:06] | Can I have that pizza there? | 我能点个披萨吗 |
[41:08] | There’s a 10 percent discount for take-away | 外送的打九折 |
[41:10] | Delivery, please. Brehmstraße 3, the name is Leinen. | 外送谢谢 布雷姆路3号 名字是莱宁 |
[41:13] | l can take it. lt’s on my way anyway. | 我来吧 正好顺路 |
[41:24] | So, you can take me with you. | 那你可以把我带上 |
[41:25] | That’s not possible. Insurance. | 那不可能 出了事保险不赔 |
[41:29] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不用担心这个 |
[41:30] | As the delivery driver, you invoice the pizzeria for your time, right? | 作为外送司机 你的薪水是披萨店付的 对吧 |
[41:33] | That makes you an autonomous subcontractor, | 所以你是独立的合同雇员 |
[41:35] | so you’re legally excluded from liability. | 不承担法律责任 |
[41:38] | Do you pull this trick often? | 你经常耍这种手段吗 |
[41:42] | My car broke down. | 我车坏了 |
[41:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:17] | What do you do when you’re not delivering Pizzas? | 不送披萨的时候你会做些什么 |
[42:20] | I’m studying. Business administration and ltalian. | 我在读书 商业管理和意大利语 |
[42:25] | Sure, business administration…l should’ve guessed. | 商业管理 我本该猜到的 |
[42:28] | You don’t look much like a lawyer either. | 你看上去也不像一个律师 |
[42:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:33] | Well, a Turkish lawyer? | 一个土耳其律师吗 |
[43:24] | I’m glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[43:28] | l was never interested in politics or the opinion of others… | 我对政治和别人的观点从来不感兴趣 |
[43:31] | …unlike many of my colleagues. | 不像我的同事们 |
[43:34] | The law was always my top priority. | 法律始终是我优先考虑的事 |
[43:36] | l always believed in the rule of law. | 我一直相信法治 |
[43:40] | And now, after 40 years? Do you still believe in it? | 那现在呢 过了四十年你依然相信吗 |
[43:43] | l run a law firm with 30 employees, | 我管理着30人的律所 |
[43:46] | so it’s only rarely about the law… | 所以很少关心法律 |
[43:48] | …it’s much more about settlements, | 主要是关心和解 |
[43:51] | deals and billing as many hours as possible. | 交易 尽可能延长计费工时 |
[43:57] | lt paid for my villa on Wannsee. | 所以我才有钱买下在瓦恩湖的别墅 |
[44:09] | The police found a letter from Collini to Meyer | 警方发现了科林尼给迈耶的信 |
[44:12] | in which he claimed he was a journalist. | 信中他说自己是记者 |
[44:15] | That’s why Meyer let him into the suite in the first place. | 所以迈耶一开始才会让他进入套房 |
[44:18] | l know. | 我知道 |
[44:20] | l can forget manslaughter… | 我完全想不到过失杀人的可能 |
[44:28] | l’d like to make you an offer. | 我想向你发出要约 |
[44:35] | Get Collini to confess. | 让科林尼认罪 |
[44:41] | Nobody wants a long trial. | 大家都不想花太久在庭审上 |
[44:43] | Neither the public prosecutor, nor the company… | 公诉方不想 公司也不想 |
[44:47] | And I guess Johanna Meyer will also be glad when it’s all over. | 我猜约汉娜·迈耶也会愿意结束这一切 |
[44:55] | Can you take the tiller? | 你会掌舵吗 |
[45:03] | l’ve known Reimers for a long time. | 我认识莱默斯很久了 |
[45:05] | l think if Collini confesses… | 我想 如果科林尼供认了 |
[45:08] | …l can persuade him to reduce the charges. | 我可以说服他减轻指控 |
[45:11] | Maybe ignore the premeditation. | 或许能忽视其预谋 |
[45:14] | Which would mean manslaughter. | 这样一来就算是过失杀人了 |
[45:20] | Pay attention to the wind! | 注意风向 |
[45:44] | If you confess in court, you could get as little as seven years. | 如果你当庭供认 最少只会被判七年刑期 |
[45:49] | With good behavior, you’re out after 3 or 4 years. | 表现良好的话 三到四年就能出狱 |
[46:00] | l don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:10] | Do you have any idea how much pain | 你知道 你的一言不发 |
[46:12] | your silence is causing the relatives? | 给那些亲属带去多大的痛苦吗 |
[46:33] | How’s our confession coming along, Counsellor? | 认罪的事情怎么样了 律师 |
[46:36] | Give me a few more days. | 再给我几天 |
[46:39] | I have complete faith in you. | 我对你很有信心 |
[46:44] | You’ll remember your promise? | 别忘了你的承诺 |
[46:46] | Of course, the offer still stands. | 当然 要约依然成立 |
[47:05] | l don’t want to be alone. | 我不想一个人 |
[47:11] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[47:19] | Mattinger said Collini had confessed? | 马廷格说科林尼已经认罪了 |
[47:24] | lt’s practically over. | 差不多就要结束了 |
[47:49] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen… | 早上好 女士们先生们 |
[47:51] | …we’re reporting from the Berlin Regional Court. | 我们在柏林地方法院发回报道 |
[47:53] | Even after the dramatic confession, | 即便有了戏剧性的认罪 |
[47:54] | details of the crime remain unclear. | 犯罪细节仍不明朗 |
[47:56] | Mr. Mattinger, the case is over for you, right? | 马廷格先生 对您来说案件已经结束了吗 |
[47:59] | As you know, nothing’s certain, | 众所周知 没有什么是百分百确定的 |
[48:01] | in court and on the high seas. | 无论是在法庭上 还是在大海上 |
[48:14] | The ballistics tests were difficult. | 弹道测试是十分困难的 |
[48:18] | However, the projectiles matched the murder weapon. | 但是 弹壳与凶器相吻合 |
[48:22] | Walther P38. | 瓦尔特P38 |
[48:26] | This type of weapon is not typicaI | 在有预谋的杀人案里 |
[48:28] | for a perpetrator connected with organized crime… | 使用这类武器并不常见 |
[48:31] | … the weapon is quite rare and has very heavy recoiI. | 这种武器不仅相当少见 后坐力也很强 |
[48:35] | The defendant refused to make a statement… | 被告拒绝供述 |
[48:38] | …so we know nothing about how he found the weapon… | 所以我们无从得知他从哪里得到武器 |
[48:42] | …but we assume that he acquired it on the black market. | 但我们猜想他是从黑市上买来的 |
[48:47] | The fingerprints on the grip cIearIy match the defendant… | 枪托上的指纹与被告相吻合 |
[49:01] | Excuse me. Do you have a second? | 不好意思 你现在有时间吗 |
[49:03] | Counsellor… | 律师 |
[49:05] | l have a question about the murder weapon. | 关于凶器 我有个疑问 |
[49:07] | You said it was rare. | 你说这种武器很罕见 |
[49:08] | Yes, indeed. | 的确 |
[49:10] | If I wanted to buy a gun, any gun on the bIack market… | 要是我想买把枪 从黑市随便买把枪 |
[49:13] | …wouId I be Iikely to end up with a WaIther P38? | 有可能最终会买一把瓦尔特P38吗 |
[49:17] | Almost impossibIe. | 几乎不可能 |
[49:18] | l’d say you’d have to Iook for it specificaIIy. | 不得不说 想买这种枪要花大力气的 |
[49:22] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[49:26] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你的宝贵时间 |
[49:37] | Hey. Today, I don’t want to be aIone. | 我今天不想一个人 |
[49:41] | Okay. Come over. I’m expecting you. | 好 那你过来吧 我等你 |
[50:13] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿做什么 |
[50:15] | Wait and see. | 等着看吧 |
[50:55] | ls it reaI? | 这是真的吗 |
[50:57] | l think so. | 我觉得是 |
[50:59] | Can I touch it? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[51:11] | Stop! | 站住 |
[51:14] | You must never enter the library, and I’m serious! | 你们不许再进书房 我说真的 |
[51:19] | Never without me! | 没有我在场决不能进 |
[51:32] | Counsellor. | 律师 |
[51:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[51:34] | – You sIept weIl? – ExcelIent, why shouIdn’t l? | -睡得好吗 -当然 怎么会不好 |
[51:38] | There’s no reason not to. | 没理由睡不好觉啊 |
[51:48] | l need a moment with my client, pIease. | 我需要跟我的委托人聊聊 拜托了 |
[51:50] | – The trial is about to begin. – It’Il be quick. | -马上就要开庭了 -很快的 |
[51:52] | – What’s his probIem now? – The young man’s very jumpy. | -他又怎么了 -这年轻人有些神经质 |
[52:01] | l want you to take a Iook at this. | 我想让你看一眼这个 |
[52:08] | Had you ever seen a weapon | 科林尼先生 你有没有 |
[52:09] | Iike this before the crime, Mr. Collini? | 在犯罪之前见过这把武器 |
[52:18] | Mr. Collini, pIease! | 拜托了 科林尼先生 |
[52:20] | Why do you torture yourseIf? | 你为什么要折磨自己呢 |
[52:22] | Why don’t you just teIl me what happened? | 你为什么不直接告诉我发生了什么 |
[52:29] | Because it doesn’t make a difference. | 因为结果都是一样的 |
[52:31] | CounseIlor, it’s time! | 时间到了 律师 |
[52:32] | – lt does make a difference! – That’s enough! | -结果会不一样的 -时间到了 |
[52:35] | Mr. Collini, I can heIp you. | 科林尼先生 我能帮助你的 |
[52:57] | Please be seated. | 请坐下 |
[53:05] | Since the defendant… | 由于被告 |
[53:07] | Your honor! | 法官阁下 |
[53:09] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[53:10] | l wouId like to file for continuance for one week. | 我想要申请延期一周审理 |
[53:15] | Counsellor, this is ridicuIous! | 辩方律师 这太可笑了 |
[53:19] | Dr. Reimers, Professor Mattinger, Mr. Leinen… | 莱默斯博士 马廷格教授 莱宁先生 |
[53:22] | Please join me in my chambers. | 请随我到办公室来 |
[53:25] | The triaI is over for today. | 今天的审理结束了 |
[53:35] | Wasted time. | 浪费时间 |
[53:37] | Mr. Leinen, are you out of your mind? | 莱宁先生 你是疯了吗 |
[53:40] | l need to be sure about one thing. | 我必须要确认一件事情 |
[53:42] | You wiIl apoIogize to the judge immediateIy | 你赶紧向法官道歉 |
[53:44] | and withdraw your motion. | 并且撤回你的申请 |
[53:52] | Right, let’s see what our young colleague has on his mind. | 来听听我们年轻的同事是怎么想的 |
[53:57] | Mr. Leinen, are you planning to break alI | 莱宁先生 你是想你的第一个案件 |
[54:00] | the ruIes in your first triaI? | 就打破所有的规矩吗 |
[54:05] | Did you teach him that? | 是你这么教他的吗 |
[54:07] | l don’t think I can teach Mr. Leinen anything! | 我可不觉得我能教莱宁先生什么东西 |
[54:10] | Out with it, CounselIor. What’s the purpose of this farce? | 直说吧 整这么出闹剧到底想干什么 |
[54:12] | There’s new evidence regarding my cIient’s motive | 关于我的委托人的动机 有了新的证据 |
[54:15] | and I need to investigate it. | 我必须要调查清楚 |
[54:17] | What new evidence? | 什么新的证据 |
[54:26] | You have four days. | 你有四天时间 |
[54:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[55:06] | Did your car break down again or have you come to ask me out? | 你的车又坏了吗 还是你要约我出去 |
[55:10] | Do you know a place caIled Montecatini? | 你知道一个叫蒙特卡蒂尼的地方吗 |
[55:13] | Nope… | 不知道 |
[55:20] | Montecatini? | 蒙特卡蒂尼吗 |
[55:22] | lt’s near Pisa. | 在比萨附近 |
[55:25] | l need an interpreter. | 我需要一个翻译 |
[55:28] | l’II pay 150 Deutschmarks a day. | 一天付150马克 |
[55:33] | Can I deIiver these first? | 我能先送完这个吗 |
[55:37] | – FederaI Archive Ludwigsburg. – It’s Caspar Leinen again… | -路德维希堡联邦档案馆 -还是我卡斯帕·莱宁 |
[55:40] | l caIIed this morning about Jean-Baptiste Meyer. | 我早上打电话询问过让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶 |
[55:44] | You’re in Iuck. We’ve got quite a few hits here. | 你很走运 我们找到了一些他的资料 |
[55:48] | Great! | 太好了 |
[55:49] | CouId you send me a copy of the documents? | 可以给我发一份复印件吗 |
[55:52] | We’re taIking about more than 300 pages. | 这一共有300多页呢 |
[55:56] | Per foIder. | 每一册 |
[55:57] | Okay, how many foIders are there? | 好吧 那一共有多少册呢 |
[55:59] | Five. | 五册 |
[56:01] | You’lI have to come by, CounseIlor. | 您得亲自来一趟 律师 |
[56:04] | Yes, thank you. l’II get back to you. | 好的 多谢 之后再联系 |
[56:06] | Drive to Ludwigsburg, | 开车去路德维希堡 |
[56:08] | read 1 ,500 pages and ItaIy? | 读1500多页资料 还要去意大利 |
[56:11] | How do you want to do alI that in four days? | 四天之内怎么可能全部做完 |
[56:14] | We’II never get it done on our own. | 靠我们自己肯定是完不成的 |
[56:28] | Leinen Books. | 莱宁书店 |
[56:35] | l made the bed.. | 床给你了 |
[56:37] | The toiIet’s around the corner. | 洗手间在那边角落 |
[56:40] | But… Where wiII you sIeep? | 那 你睡哪呢 |
[56:42] | l’ve got a good sIeeping bag. | 我有个很不错的睡袋 |
[56:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[57:02] | I’m realIy glad you’re staying over. | 很高兴你在这过夜 |
[57:05] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[57:09] | There were no hoteI rooms because of the trade fair. | 由于交易会 旅馆都订不到房间 |
[57:20] | So, you have to go to Ludwigsburg, and read | 你要到路德维希堡去 |
[57:22] | over 1 ,000 pages and you onIy have three days. | 还要读1000多页材料 只有三天时间 |
[57:25] | I’m a fast reader, I’Il manage. | 我阅读很快 没问题的 |
[57:29] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[57:36] | A IittIe wiId for you, isn’t she? | 她对你来说太野了点 不是吗 |
[57:41] | We’re coIIeagues. That’s aII. | 我们只是工作关系 |
[57:54] | And you? | 你呢 |
[57:59] | Your mother… | 你母亲 |
[58:03] | The fact that it didn’t work out for us… | 我们俩过不到一起去这件事 |
[58:07] | l’ve come to terms with that. | 我都已经接受了 |
[58:11] | But you and me… | 但是你和我 |
[58:39] | 意大利托斯卡纳区 蒙特卡蒂尼 | |
[58:50] | Didn’t you say you don’t speak Italian? | 你不是说不懂意大利语吗 |
[58:53] | l had Latin in schooI. | 我在学校学的拉丁语 |
[58:56] | Keep going Iike that and you won’t need me anymore. | 继续学下去 你就不再需要我了 |
[59:29] | WeII, he only knew an AntoneIla Collini, | 他只认识一个叫AntoneIla 科林尼的 |
[59:32] | but she died two months ago. | 但是她两个月之前死了 |
[1:00:17] | An oId woman told me that the guy who lives here knew Collini. | 一位老妇人告诉我住在这里的人认识科林尼 |
[1:00:42] | l speak German. | 我说德语 |
[1:00:46] | l represent Fabrizio Collini. | 我是代表法布里齐奥·科林尼 |
[1:00:49] | We were toId you know him. | 有人告诉我们你认识他 |
[1:00:51] | Fabrizio. What is it? | 法布里齐奥 他怎么了 |
[1:00:56] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[1:00:59] | Does the name Hans Meyer ring a beIl? | 有没有一位叫汉斯·迈耶来敲过门 |
[1:01:21] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:01:23] | ls Johanna in? | Jo汉娜在吗 |
[1:01:25] | She’s in a meeting in the lounge. | 她在客厅会见客人 |
[1:01:29] | You Iook terribIe! | 你看起来一团糟 |
[1:01:39] | l must ask you not to taIk to anyone about this. | 我必须要求您不要对任何人提起此事 |
[1:01:46] | There are some unpIeasant detaiIs about what happened… | 关于发生的事 有一些不愉快的细节 |
[1:01:51] | …which l wouId like to spare you. | 我觉得您没有必要知道 |
[1:01:57] | And for the good of the company, not a word to Mr. Leinen. | 为公司着想 对莱宁先生一个字都不要讲 |
[1:02:31] | You aIways Iiked that one, right? | 你还是喜欢这一辆 是吗 |
[1:02:34] | Hans, l shouId apoIogize… | 汉斯 我道歉 |
[1:02:39] | lt’s a cIassic. | 这是个经典款 |
[1:02:42] | The shape… | 外形 |
[1:02:46] | The straight Iines… | 还有线条 |
[1:02:49] | If you finish schooI with the grades you need, it’s yours. | 你要是能顺利毕业 它就是你的了 |
[1:02:58] | l can’t accept that. | 我不能接受 |
[1:03:00] | No discussion, Caspar. | 卡斯帕 不用说了 |
[1:03:01] | l never Iiked driving it anyway. | 反正我也不喜欢开它 |
[1:03:04] | lt turns like a ship saiIing in molasses. | 开着它就像船在糖浆里打转一样 |
[1:03:07] | MoIasses? | 糖浆 |
[1:03:45] | l was in Montecatini. | 我去了蒙特卡蒂尼 |
[1:03:51] | l know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么事情 |
[1:03:55] | On 19 June, 1944. | 1944年6月19日 |
[1:05:20] | Here. lt was outside on the ground. | 给 外面地上放着的 |
[1:05:24] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:05:34] | Nice! | 真不错 |
[1:05:37] | Modern! | 很现代 |
[1:05:49] | The devil visits a Iawyer… | 魔鬼前去拜访一位律师 |
[1:05:54] | “What can I do for you?” | “我能为你做些什么” |
[1:05:56] | “I’m the devil.” | “我是魔鬼” |
[1:05:58] | “WeIl, I can see that. So what can I do for you?” | “我看得出来 那么我能为你做什么呢” |
[1:06:03] | “Listen”, says the deviI. | 魔鬼说道 “听着” |
[1:06:07] | “You wilI be the greatest Iawyer of aIl time, | “你将成为有史以来最伟大的律师” |
[1:06:10] | you wiII win every singIe case… | “你将赢得每一起诉讼” |
[1:06:14] | ln return you’Il give me your souI, | “作为回报 你要将你的灵魂出卖给我” |
[1:06:19] | the souIs of your children, your parents… | “还有你孩子的 你父母的” |
[1:06:24] | …and the souIs of your five best friends.” | “你最好的五个朋友的灵魂” |
[1:06:31] | The Iawyer looks at the ceiling, thinks for a moment, | 那位律师看了看天花板 思考了片刻 |
[1:06:35] | leans forward again and says: “Fine, but what’s the catch?” | 向前探出身体问道 “好 但条件是什么” |
[1:06:55] | Let it be, young man. | 放手吧 年轻人 |
[1:07:01] | Your new evidence, the trump card up your sleeve… | 你的新证据 你藏起来的王牌 |
[1:07:07] | Leave it where it is. | 把它放回原处吧 |
[1:07:11] | The truth, or what you think is the truth, | 真相 或者说你认为的真相 |
[1:07:14] | is of no use to anyone. | 对任何人都没有任何好处 |
[1:07:17] | lt’ll hurt Johanna Meyer very badIy. | 它会对约汉娜·迈耶造成巨大伤害 |
[1:07:19] | Leave Johanna out of this. | 别把Jo汉娜牵扯进来 |
[1:07:21] | I’m offering you our deal one Iast time. | 我给你最后一次机会 |
[1:07:26] | Take it. Let Collini enjoy a few more beautifuI summers in ItaIy. | 接受吧 让科林尼多享受享受意大利的美丽夏日 |
[1:07:31] | Meyer Factories are part owners of a private bank in Dusseldorf. | 迈耶公司是杜塞尔多夫一家私人银行的股东 |
[1:07:39] | lt’s facing an insider trading trial and they’d be happy… | 它正面临一起有关内幕交易的诉讼 |
[1:07:42] | …if you represented one of the defendants. | 他们很高兴请你去为其中一名被告辩护 |
[1:07:44] | Your daily rate is 2,500 Deutschmarks pIus expenses. | 日薪2500马克以上 其余支出另计 |
[1:07:48] | The triaI wiII Iast at Ieast 100 days. | 诉讼至少要持续100天 |
[1:07:51] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[1:07:54] | You’re scared that I won’t pIay the roIe you picked out for me. | 害怕我不会按照你为我安排好的角色去演 |
[1:08:06] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, and pay attention to detaiIs Iike this… | 还有 对这种小事情要上点心 |
[1:08:14] | lt Iooks shabby and harms our entire profession. | 看起来很寒酸 对我们这个行业的影响也不好 |
[1:08:42] | Sorry I’m Iate. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[1:08:45] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[1:08:47] | Let’s go, I’m hungry. | 走吧 我饿了 |
[1:08:49] | l need to telI you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[1:08:53] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:56] | They toId me about Hans yesterday. | 他们昨天跟我讲了汉斯的事 |
[1:08:58] | lt was so Iong ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:09:01] | lt doesn’t heIp anyone to bring that aII up now. | 现在翻出来对大家都没有好处 |
[1:09:04] | lt might help Collini. | 可能会帮到科林尼 |
[1:09:05] | lt’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[1:09:08] | We are aII that matters now. | 现在我们才是最重要的 |
[1:09:11] | I’m going to step down from the company. | 我打算从公司辞职了 |
[1:09:14] | l’d like to take photos again… | 我想重新当个摄影师 |
[1:09:15] | Hanna! I’m going to present the new evidence at court tomorrow. | 汉娜 我明天要在法庭呈上新证据 |
[1:09:19] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会 |
[1:09:22] | l saw you with Mattinger. | 我看到你和马廷格一起了 |
[1:09:26] | Did he brief you? | 是他授意你的吗 |
[1:09:29] | – Or did you send him here to buy me? – BulIshit! | -还是你派他来收买我的 -放屁 |
[1:09:33] | Was it his idea to start things | 你时隔许久又跟我重新开始 |
[1:09:34] | up with me again after alI this time? | 也是他的意思吗 |
[1:09:35] | Fuck you, Caspar! | 卡斯帕 你去死吧 |
[1:09:38] | And what did you do? | 你又做了什么呢 |
[1:09:40] | Do you think I didn’t notice you | 你以为我没发现你在我们家附近 |
[1:09:42] | poking around our place? | 鬼鬼祟祟地不干好事吗 |
[1:09:43] | l wiIl defend my cIient as best l can. | 我会尽我最大的能力为我的顾客辩护 |
[1:09:47] | Don’t do it! | 你不能这样 |
[1:09:50] | I’m an attorney. | 我是一名律师 |
[1:09:54] | And that’s thanks to one man: my grandfather, | 你能当上律师是谁的功劳 |
[1:09:57] | and you know it. | 是我祖父 |
[1:10:00] | And now you want to destroy his reputation? | 现在你却反咬一口 要摧毁他的名声 |
[1:10:02] | Without him you’d be working in a kebab shop! | 要不是他 你现在还在卖烤肉呢 |
[1:10:56] | CalIing Katrin Schwan to the stand. | 请卡特琳·施万到证人席 |
[1:11:00] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:11:04] | Please state your name, age, occupation | 请陈述你的姓名 年龄 职业 |
[1:11:06] | and residence for the record. | 及居住地 以供记录 |
[1:11:09] | Katrin Schwan, historian, 45, | 卡特琳·施万 历史学家 45岁 |
[1:11:12] | l Iive in Ludwigsburg. | 我住在路德维希堡 |
[1:11:15] | Go ahead. | 请提问 |
[1:11:16] | Ms. Schwan, thank you for coming. | 施万女士 感谢您出庭 |
[1:11:18] | You’ve been at the Federal Archive | 您在联邦档案馆 |
[1:11:20] | for a number of years, is that right? | 已经工作了数年 没错吧 |
[1:11:22] | I’m the head of the research unit “Records/Appraisal.” | 我是研究项目”记录与评估”的负责人 |
[1:11:25] | Can you telI us if Jean-Baptiste Meyer, born | 您能告诉我们让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶 |
[1:11:29] | on March 12, 1916, | 是否生于1916年3月12日 |
[1:11:31] | served in WorId War II? | 并曾在二战中服役呢 |
[1:11:33] | No! Or rather yes, I can. He didn’t. | 不能 还是应该说能 他没有 |
[1:11:37] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:11:39] | Not under that name. | 应该说他用的不是这个名字 |
[1:11:42] | There were about 16,000 Wehrmacht | 国防军中有大约一万六千名 |
[1:11:44] | personneI with the surname Meyer… | 姓迈耶的人 |
[1:11:46] | …with aII of the different speIIings. | 只不过写法不尽相同 |
[1:11:49] | 1 ,034 of them were caIIed Hans, | 其中有1034人名叫汉斯 |
[1:11:52] | 408 of these speIIed Meyer with -e-y… | 其中又有408人的姓氏写法完全一致 |
[1:11:55] | …and exactIy 2 of them shared the same | 只有两个人 |
[1:11:58] | birthday as the victim, Jean-Baptiste Meyer. | 与被害人让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶是同一天的生日 |
[1:12:02] | One of them died in his mid 40’s. | 其中一位四十多岁就去世了 |
[1:12:05] | A carpenter from Lychen in the Uckermark. | 他是来自乌克马克区利兴的木匠 |
[1:12:07] | He died of a gunshot to the stomach in StaIingrad. | 在斯大林格勒死于腹部中枪 |
[1:12:10] | And the other one? | 另一位呢 |
[1:12:12] | The other Hans Meyer, the same height and | 另一位汉斯·迈耶跟让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶 |
[1:12:15] | date of birth as Jean-Baptiste Meyer… | 身高相同 同一天生日 |
[1:12:18] | …was stationed in ItaIy from 1943 to 1945. | 1943-1945年间驻扎在意大利 |
[1:12:24] | And what was his roIe? | 他的身份是什么 |
[1:12:28] | He was an officer of the Waffen SS. | 武装党卫军的一名长官 |
[1:12:32] | Order, please! | 请肃静 |
[1:12:33] | Did you know that? | 这个你知道吗 |
[1:12:35] | – Didn’t you? – No. | -你不知道吗 -不知道 |
[1:12:37] | Order, please. Thank you. | 请肃静 谢谢 |
[1:12:54] | l have no further questions. Thank you, Ms. Schwan. | 我的提问结束了 谢谢您 施万女士 |
[1:12:59] | WouId the prosecution care to cross examine? | 控方还需要提问吗 |
[1:13:02] | GentIemen? | 先生们 |
[1:13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:07] | Your honor! The defense wouId Iike to | 法官大人 辩方请求 |
[1:13:10] | caII Mr. CIaudio Lucchesi to the stand. | 克劳迪奥·卢凯西先生出庭作证 |
[1:13:13] | One moment, pIease. That name is not on the witness Iist. | 请等一下 此人不在证人列表里 |
[1:13:17] | CounseI for the defense, l must urge you | 辩护律师 我必须提醒你 |
[1:13:20] | to stick to the usuaI procedures. | 请遵守常规流程 |
[1:13:22] | The witness has travelIed up from the | 这位证人从被告人的家乡 |
[1:13:23] | defendant’s home viIIage near Pisa… | 比萨附近的村庄而来 |
[1:13:25] | l onIy just found out he had arrived. | 我也是刚刚得知他的到来 |
[1:13:28] | Alright, but just this once, Mr. Leinen. | 好吧 但下不为例 莱宁先生 |
[1:13:32] | – So, caIIing the witness… – CIaudio Lucchesi. | -请证人 -克劳迪奥·卢凯西 |
[1:13:35] | …CIaudio Lucchesi to the stand. | 克劳迪奥·卢凯西上庭 |
[1:13:38] | Mr. CIaudio Lucchesi, pIease. | 克劳迪奥·卢凯西先生 请坐 |
[1:13:40] | Do we need an interpreter? | 需要翻译吗 |
[1:13:42] | The witness speaks German. | 证人会说德语 |
[1:14:06] | For the record: What’s your name, sir? | 作为记录 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[1:14:09] | When were you born? PIace of residence? | 你的出生地和居住地分别是哪里 |
[1:14:13] | CIaudio Lucchesi. Born June 9 1934 in Pisa. | 克劳迪奥·卢凯西 1934年6月9日出生于比萨 |
[1:14:20] | l Iive in Montecatini. | 现在居住于蒙特卡蒂尼 |
[1:14:22] | What do you do for a Iiving? | 你的职业是什么 |
[1:14:24] | I’m a transIator for German and French. | 我是一名德法译员 |
[1:14:28] | Mr. Lucchesi, may I first ask if you came here today voIuntarily? | 卢凯西先生 能否先问问您今天出庭是自愿的吗 |
[1:14:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:14:33] | But initiaIIy you didn’t want to. | 但是一开始您并不想出庭 |
[1:14:37] | No. | 没错 |
[1:14:38] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[1:14:42] | You can’t turn back time. | 时间无法倒流 |
[1:14:47] | Your father’s name was Alberto Lucchesi. | 您的父亲叫做阿尔伯托 卢凯西 |
[1:14:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:14:52] | CouId you pIease telI us what happened to him? | 能跟我们说说他的遭遇吗 |
[1:14:57] | He was sentenced to death and executed after the war. In 1945. | 战后他被判处并执行了死刑 在1945年 |
[1:15:05] | Objection! I realIy don’t see what this | 反对 这个问题 |
[1:15:06] | has to do with this triaI. | 与本案无关 |
[1:15:08] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[1:15:12] | He was convicted and executed immediateIy. ln Pisa. | 他被判有罪并立即处决 就在比萨 |
[1:15:17] | What was your father accused of? | 你父亲被指控的罪名是什么 |
[1:15:24] | Collaboration with the Germans. | 勾结德国人 |
[1:15:30] | He was aIso an interpreter. | 他当时也是名翻译 |
[1:15:31] | Name? | 名字 |
[1:16:15] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:16:40] | You needn’t be afraid of me. | 你不用怕我 |
[1:16:45] | l just Iike to get to know alI of my employees. | 我只是想认识认识我手下的人 |
[1:16:59] | What was the officer’s name? | 那位官员的名字叫什么 |
[1:17:02] | Hans Meyer. | 汉斯·迈耶 |
[1:17:07] | Quiet! Quiet, please. | 肃静 请肃静 |
[1:17:12] | WouId the prosecution Iike to make a statement? | 控方需要做陈述吗 |
[1:17:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:17:15] | The counseI for the defense is cIearIy trying | 很显然 辩方律师是想要 |
[1:17:18] | to bIacken the name of Jean-Baptiste Meyer… | 抹黑让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶的名声 |
[1:17:22] | …and distract from the fact that Mr. Meyer | 从而扭曲迈耶先生才是此案的受害人 |
[1:17:25] | is the victim in this triaI. | 这个事实 |
[1:17:27] | Let’s not forget that, pIease. | 请不要忘记这一点 |
[1:17:30] | CounseIlor? | 律师先生 |
[1:17:32] | Mr. Lucchesi, you said that your father | 卢凯西先生 您刚刚说您的父亲 |
[1:17:33] | Alberto was sentenced to death… | 阿尔伯托因为替德国人工作 |
[1:17:35] | …for collaboration with the Germans, | 被判了死刑 |
[1:17:37] | even though he was onIy an interpreter. | 而他只是一名翻译官 |
[1:17:40] | lt’s hard to understand. | 这不太好理解 |
[1:17:44] | On a late summer’s day in 1944, at around 10 in the evening… | 1944年夏天的一个晚上 大概十点左右 |
[1:17:50] | …a bomb exploded in the Cafe Trento in Pisa. | 在比萨特伦托咖啡厅里发生了一起爆炸 |
[1:17:55] | lt kiIIed two German soIdiers. | 造成了两名德国士兵丧生 |
[1:17:59] | A Partisan assassination. | 那是游击队的一次暗杀行动 |
[1:18:03] | Everyone knew what the Germans’ response wouId be. | 所有人都知道德国人会如何反应 |
[1:18:12] | The peopIe are protecting these partisans. | 这里的人在保护那些游击队 |
[1:18:17] | lt’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[1:18:19] | And so, as of today, we wiIl proceed as foIIows: | 所以 从今天开始我们这样做 |
[1:18:24] | For every German kiIled, 10 partisans wilI die. | 有一个德国人被杀 我们就杀十个游击队员 |
[1:18:32] | Or supporters, hostages… | 或者是他们的支持者 或者俘虏 |
[1:18:36] | …and anyone who even Iooks Iike he’s | 或者是那些看上去像是 |
[1:18:38] | thinking of protecting these bandits. | 想要保护那些强盗的人 |
[1:18:42] | Ten for one. | 十命偿一命 |
[1:18:45] | lt’s the onIy way to break the resistance. | 只有这样才能彻底摧毁他们的抵抗 |
[1:18:49] | Ten for one! | 十命偿一命 |
[1:18:57] | Lucchesi, wouId you Iike to pIay God? | 卢凯西 你想像上帝一样掌握生杀予夺吗 |
[1:19:05] | Mr. Sturmbannführer, pIease no! | 少校 请不要这样 |
[1:19:07] | Then you do it. | 那就你来 |
[1:19:24] | What about… here! | 这里 怎么样 |
[1:19:32] | Montecatini. | 蒙特卡蒂尼 |
[1:19:41] | Yes, Sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:19:43] | Ten for one. | 十命偿一命 |
[1:19:47] | 20 civilians shot dead… | 二十名平民被枪杀 |
[1:19:52] | …in retaIiation for the 2 German soIdiers. | 作为两名德国士兵被杀的代价 |
[1:21:01] | Bring them here. | 带过来 |
[1:21:02] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[1:21:06] | Open up! | 开门 |
[1:21:45] | Buona sera. | 晚上好 |
[1:22:04] | HelIo there… | 你们好啊 |
[1:22:43] | We don’t like doing this. | 我们也不想这样做 |
[1:22:47] | Louder! | 大点声 |
[1:22:52] | But we hope… | 但是我们希望 |
[1:22:58] | …that in future these partisans… | 以后 不再有人给游击队 |
[1:23:05] | …wiIl not find sheIter and help. | 提供庇护和帮助 |
[1:23:18] | No chiIdren! | 别选小孩 |
[1:23:21] | Quiet! You, too! | 老实点 还有你 |
[1:23:38] | You idiot! | 你个蠢货 |
[1:23:45] | Don’t worry, my boy. | 别害怕 小朋友 |
[1:23:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:23:57] | Fabrizio CoIlini. | 法布里齐奥 CoIlini |
[1:24:19] | Mr. CoIIini? | 科林尼先生 |
[1:24:23] | WouId you be wiIIing to testify? | 你愿意作证吗 |
[1:24:37] | The defense caIls Fabrizio CoIIini. | 辩方律师请求法布里齐奥 科林尼作证 |
[1:24:46] | Mr. CoIIini? Take the stand, pIease. | 科林尼先生 请上证人席 |
[1:24:52] | Thank you, Mr Lucchesi. | 卢凯西先生 谢谢 |
[1:25:16] | What happened then, Mr. CoIIini? | 当时发生了什么 科林尼先生 |
[1:25:19] | Then he asked me about my father. | 然后他问到了我父亲 |
[1:25:25] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸在哪 |
[1:25:45] | Good… | 很好 |
[1:25:47] | The father. | 把他爸带出来 |
[1:25:59] | But he says his father had nothing to do with it! | 可他说他爸爸是无辜的 |
[1:26:02] | He’s not a partisan! | 他不是游击队员 |
[1:26:17] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:26:25] | Get over there. ln a row. | 过去 站成一排 |
[1:26:29] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:26:32] | 18… | 十八 |
[1:26:34] | 19… | 十九 |
[1:26:37] | 20. | 二十 |
[1:26:41] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:26:46] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:26:50] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:26:54] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:27:20] | The court wiII recess for haIf an hour. | 休庭半小时 |
[1:27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:35] | Thank you, goodbye. | 谢谢您 再见 |
[1:27:37] | Come on. See you Iater. | 走吧 回头见 |
[1:27:42] | l’II be with you in a second. | 我一会儿再去找你 |
[1:27:47] | You know exactly what kind of person my grandfather was. | 我祖父是什么样的人 你再清楚不过 |
[1:27:51] | He was foIlowing orders. | 他只是在执行命令 |
[1:28:05] | The counseI for the civil claim has asked to make a statement. | 附带民事诉讼的原告律师要求作出陈述 |
[1:28:08] | Go ahead, Professor Mattinger. | 请开始 马廷格教授 |
[1:28:14] | The counciI for the defense has | 辩方律师已经为我们 |
[1:28:16] | vividIy demonstrated that in 1944… | 清晰地描绘了1944年 |
[1:28:20] | …near Pisa, | 在比萨附近 |
[1:28:21] | a 10-foId retaliation was inflicted on civilians, | 一起为报复游击队袭击 |
[1:28:26] | in response to a Partisan attack. | 而发起的屠杀数十位平民的行动 |
[1:28:29] | By the way, this form of retaIiation was not unusuaI… | 值得一提的是 这种类型的报复行动 |
[1:28:34] | …and was not onIy used by German forces in World War Il. | 在二战中并不罕见 也非德国军队独创 |
[1:28:40] | We cannot imagine the suffering | 我们无法切身地体会到 |
[1:28:43] | of the victims and their famiIies. | 受害人及其家人所承受的痛苦 |
[1:28:52] | But… | 但是 |
[1:28:55] | As tragic as it is… | 尽管是场悲剧 |
[1:28:59] | …this kind of hostage shooting was not an isoIated incident. | 这类的击杀人质事件并不罕见 |
[1:29:05] | ln certain circumstances, these punitive | 在特定情况下 这一类 |
[1:29:07] | measures were in accordance… | 惩罚行为 是符合 |
[1:29:09] | …with internationaI Iaw… | 国际法规定的 |
[1:29:12] | …namely when no women and children | 前提是 没有妇女和儿童 |
[1:29:15] | were affected by the retaIiatory action. | 在报复行动中受到伤害 |
[1:29:19] | No women, no chiIdren. | 没有妇女 也没有儿童 |
[1:29:26] | ls that correct, Mr Leinen? | 是这样吗 莱宁先生 |
[1:29:29] | ln rare cases, yes. | 极少数情况下 是的 |
[1:29:35] | Things happen in war… | 战争时期发生的事 |
[1:29:39] | …that we cannot and do not want to imagine here. | 我们无法想象 也不愿去想象 |
[1:29:45] | But… | 但是 |
[1:29:47] | …whether or not Jean-Baptiste Meyer committed a war crime… | 让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶是否犯下了战争罪行 |
[1:29:52] | …is a question for a miIitary tribunaI. | 需要由军事法庭来裁决 |
[1:29:57] | Why didn’t you fiIe a compIaint against him… | 你为什么不去起诉他 |
[1:30:00] | …instead of taking the law into your own hands? | 而是决定用自己的方式处理呢 |
[1:30:04] | WouIdn’t that have been the way to proceed? | 那不才是正确的解决办法吗 |
[1:30:10] | l think it wouId. | 我认为是的 |
[1:30:21] | However… | 然而 |
[1:30:24] | lsn’t it true that you and your sister fiIed | 你和你的姐姐在1968年 |
[1:30:28] | a criminal compIaint against Meyer in 1968? | 就已经起诉过迈耶了 不是吗 |
[1:30:39] | Recess, pIease. l have to taIk to my… | 我请求休庭 我需要和我的… |
[1:30:41] | No! | 驳回 |
[1:30:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:30:57] | What happened with the complaint? | 起诉结果怎么样呢 |
[1:31:07] | ln the summer of 1969… | 1969年夏天 |
[1:31:11] | …the public prosecutor’s office suspended the investigation | 检察院中止了 |
[1:31:15] | of Jean-Baptiste Meyer. | 对让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶的调查 |
[1:31:19] | ln this case, the truth is quite simpIe. | 本案的事实十分明显 |
[1:31:21] | Jean-Baptiste Meyer was not guilty, | 让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶是无罪的 |
[1:31:24] | there was no war crime. | 他并非一个战犯 |
[1:31:26] | Those were terribIe times. | 那只是形势所迫 |
[1:31:29] | Period. | 句号 |
[1:31:31] | You, Mr. Collini, | 你 科林尼先生 |
[1:31:33] | murdered an innocent man. | 谋杀了一个无辜的人 |
[1:31:42] | Today’s session is over. | 今天到此休庭 |
[1:31:46] | l’m sorry you had to hear all that again. | 很抱歉你又听到这些 |
[1:31:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:32:07] | That’s the game, Leinen. | 莱宁 这就是场游戏 |
[1:32:09] | Don’t take it personaIly. | 别太当回事 |
[1:32:43] | When the complaint was rejected… | 当上诉被驳回时 |
[1:32:46] | …my sister made me swear that | 我妹妹让我发誓 |
[1:32:48] | l’d never try anything again. | 让我不要再白费功夫 |
[1:32:50] | Never talk to anyone about it again. | 也不允许我再向他人道及此事 |
[1:32:54] | “For as long as I’m alive”, she said. | 她说 “直到我死的那天” |
[1:32:58] | She lived with the pain for more than thirty years. | 三十多年来 她都备受煎熬 |
[1:33:03] | Until two months ago. | 直到两个月前 |
[1:33:08] | l hope you understand me… | 我希望你可以理解 |
[1:33:12] | l understand… | 我懂的 |
[1:33:13] | Well, I think. | 也许吧 |
[1:33:16] | l know this isn’t easy for you, Counsellor. | 律师先生 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[1:33:21] | l wanted to apoIogize. | 我要对你道歉 |
[1:33:27] | l’m the one who should apoIogize. | 我才应该道歉 |
[1:33:29] | lf you had a better lawyer, | 要是你有个好律师 |
[1:33:30] | you’d have been a free man in three years. | 你坐个三年牢就能重获自由了 |
[1:33:35] | l’m not interested in that. | 你觉得我在意这些么 |
[1:33:40] | l don’t have a family anymore, no kids. | 我已无家 无子 |
[1:33:47] | All I want is justice. | 所愿者 唯正义二字而已 |
[1:33:55] | How couId they dismiss the complaint against Meyer? | 他们怎能驳回对迈耶的控诉 |
[1:34:01] | What law was on his side? | 为什么法律会站在他那边 |
[1:34:19] | What law, Counsellor? | 律师先生 什么法律 |
[1:34:35] | This is the original verdict. | 这便是最初的判决 |
[1:35:01] | BONN, MAY 24 1968 | 波恩 1968年5月24日 |
[1:35:06] | VOTE IN THE GERMAN BUNDESTAG | 德国联邦议会 |
[1:35:10] | ACT ON ADMINISTRATIVE OFFENCES | 就行政犯罪法案进行表决 |
[1:35:15] | THE FOLLOWlNG ACT lS VOTED lNTO LAW… | 以下法案表决通过 |
[1:35:21] | MINISTER FOR TRANSPORT GEORG LEBER | 交通部长 乔治·勒伯 |
[1:35:22] | MINISTER FOR JUSTICE DR. HElNEMANN | 司法部长 赫尔内曼博士 |
[1:35:25] | DEPUTY CHANCELLOR WILLY BRANDT | 副总理 威利·勃兰特 |
[1:35:27] | PRESlDENT LÜBKE | 总统 吕布克 |
[1:35:40] | Look at this! | 你看 |
[1:35:57] | Good morning, Counsellor! | 早上好 律师先生 |
[1:35:59] | l’m sorry, your honor. | 抱歉来迟 法官大人 |
[1:36:02] | l’m so glad you were able to take time away | 我很高兴你能抽出时间 |
[1:36:04] | from uncovering surprise witnesses. | 去寻找那位特别的证人 |
[1:36:06] | We were afraid you wouIdn’t make it to court! | 我们还担心你不能出庭了呢 |
[1:36:12] | l do have a surprise witness, your honor. | 法官大人 我确实有个特别的证人 |
[1:36:14] | But the person l wouId like to call | 但这位我要传召的证人 |
[1:36:16] | is already here in the court room. | 现在已经在法庭上了 |
[1:36:18] | And who would that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[1:36:22] | Professor Richard Mattinger. | Richard 马廷格教授 |
[1:36:26] | But l don’t want to call him as a witness, | 但我不是请他做目击证人 |
[1:36:28] | but as an expert on legal history. | 而是作为法律史方面的专家证人 |
[1:36:31] | Again, this is not the usual procedure. | 当然 这并不是按规办事 |
[1:36:35] | You don’t have to do this, | 您可以不接受的 |
[1:36:36] | Professor Mattinger. | 马廷格教授 |
[1:36:37] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:43] | But if it helps us to find the truth… | 但如果这样能帮助我们找到真相的话 |
[1:36:46] | Do you want me to sit in the witness chair? | 你想让我坐在证人席上吗 |
[1:36:49] | That’s not necessary. | 那也不一定 |
[1:36:51] | Maybe it’s not bad to change my perspective. | 也许换一个角度 |
[1:36:54] | See the room from the other side! | 坐在另一个位置看看也不错 |
[1:37:02] | Shall we, CounselIor? | 律师先生 可以开始了么 |
[1:37:08] | Professor Mattinger, | 马廷格教授 |
[1:37:09] | when did you pass the bar? 1968? | 你什么时候获得律师资格的 1968年吗 |
[1:37:12] | Correct. | 是的 |
[1:37:14] | Were you a good lawyer from the beginning? | 你一开始就是个好律师吗 |
[1:37:19] | Please, Counsellor… | 律师 请自重 |
[1:37:23] | One couId say that you’ve always been on the side of Iaw, | 我们可以说你一直站在法律的一边 |
[1:37:27] | order and justice, right? | 站在秩序和正义的一边 对吗 |
[1:37:30] | Well, I was once ticketed for speeding on Hohenzollerndamm. | 我曾经因为在霍恩佐伦达姆超速被开罚单 |
[1:37:35] | I was 8 mph over the limit. | 当时的时速超过了限速8英里 |
[1:37:39] | My only ‘offence’ in that direction, if you will. | 如果非要说的话 这算是我唯一的违法行为 |
[1:37:43] | l was on my way to a friend’s wedding and a little late. | 我在去朋友婚礼的路上 有点迟到了 |
[1:37:46] | I was the best man. | 我还是伴郎呢 |
[1:37:50] | Let’s talk about Doctor Eduard Dreher. | 我们谈谈爱德华·德雷尔博士吧 |
[1:37:56] | Was that a question? | 这是一个问题吗 |
[1:37:57] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[1:37:59] | Please, gentlemen. | 先生 请别这样 |
[1:38:03] | Professor Mattinger, | 马廷格教授 |
[1:38:05] | the complaint against Jean-Baptiste Meyer was not suspended… | 对让-巴蒂斯塔e 迈耶的控诉之所以中止 |
[1:38:10] | …because the execution of the hostages was legal, isn’t that right? | 并不是因为处决人质的合法性 对吗 |
[1:38:15] | The state prosecutor did not make a judgment on that. | 检察官没有就此作出判断 |
[1:38:19] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[1:38:20] | Because there was a different reason. | 因为存在另外的原因 |
[1:38:23] | Fabrizio Collini waited until his mother died… | 法布里齐奥·科林尼一直等到他母亲去世 |
[1:38:27] | Then, together with his sister Antonella, | 然后和他妹妹安东尼拉一起 |
[1:38:29] | he filed a compIaint against Jean-Baptiste Meyer… | 在1969年初对让-巴蒂斯塔e 迈耶 |
[1:38:32] | …in early 1969. | 提起了诉讼 |
[1:38:35] | The two did everything that the rule of law | 他们两人做了法律范畴内能做的一切 |
[1:38:38] | expected of them and then got this answer: | 结果得到这个答案 |
[1:38:42] | “The matter will not be investigated.” | “此案将不予调查” |
[1:38:46] | And this was due to a law that | 而这是因为一个 |
[1:38:49] | came into force at the end of 1968. | 于1968年底开始生效的法案 |
[1:38:53] | Almost 25 years after the massacre… | 在大屠杀发生的25年后 |
[1:38:55] | …but just 4 months before the siblings filed charges against Meyer. | 就在兄妹二人起诉迈耶的四个月前 |
[1:39:03] | “Introductory Law to the Law on Administrative Offences.” | 《行政犯罪法施行法》 |
[1:39:08] | Quite a mouthful, isn’t it. | 相当复杂的一个词 不是吗 |
[1:39:10] | So your first serious question is about··· | 所以你问的第一个正式问题就是 |
[1:39:12] | How easily the name of an obscure law trips off the tongue? | 一个晦涩难懂的法律名词说出来有多容易吗 |
[1:39:20] | Doctor Eduard Dreher was the author of the law. | 爱德华·德雷尔博士是这部典律的拟定者 |
[1:39:24] | During the Nazi regime | 在纳粹统治时期 |
[1:39:25] | he was the Senior Public Prosecutor at the special court in Lnnsbruck | 他是因斯布鲁克特别法庭的高级检察官 |
[1:39:29] | He argued for the death penalty if someone, | 他滥用死刑 |
[1:39:32] | for exampIe, stole food. | 即使有人偷点吃的也难逃一死 |
[1:39:34] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:39:35] | He was quite drastic, yes. | 他确实很严厉 |
[1:39:39] | ln 1951 , Dreher was appointed to the Federal Ministry of Justice? | 1951年 德雷尔受任于联邦司法部 对吗 |
[1:39:43] | And another question, yes! | 又一个问题 没错 |
[1:39:46] | The same Dr. Eduard Dreher | 这位爱德华·德雷尔博士 |
[1:39:48] | became head of the criminaI justice department here? | 在那里成为了刑事司法部主任 对吗 |
[1:39:53] | Whatever you’re trying to suggest… | 甭管你在暗示什么 |
[1:39:55] | …he wasn’t the only Nazi who made a career under Adenauer. | 他并不是唯一得以为阿登纳工作的纳粹成员 |
[1:39:59] | When Collini’s clalm was rejected in 1969… | 当1969年科林尼的申诉被拒绝时 |
[1:40:02] | …the legal basis for that decision was what, | 这项决定的法律依据是什么 |
[1:40:05] | five lines from that law? | 那部法律中的区区五行条文吗 |
[1:40:10] | Would you mind telling us what exactIy it means? | 你能告诉我们这到底是什么意思吗 |
[1:40:13] | ln simple words? | 解释得通俗一些 |
[1:40:18] | To put it very simply, | 简单地说 |
[1:40:19] | it meant that the crime of accessory to murder… | 意思是谋杀罪的从犯 |
[1:40:24] | …in certain cases, was to be punished | 在某些情况下 |
[1:40:26] | as manslaughter, not murder. | 应判过失杀人而非谋杀 |
[1:40:28] | Which meant? | 什么意思 |
[1:40:30] | That in certain cases, | 在某些情况下 |
[1:40:31] | accessory to murder was to be punished as manslaughter, not murder. | 谋杀的从犯应该被判过失杀人 而不是谋杀 |
[1:40:35] | What did this mean in practice? | 这在实践中是什么意思 |
[1:40:38] | l toId you! Twice! | 我告诉过你两次了啊 |
[1:40:41] | l want everyone in the room to understand it. | 我想让房间里的每个人都明白 |
[1:40:48] | lt meant that such crimes committed during the war | 意思是战争期间犯下的罪行 |
[1:40:50] | wouId fall under the statute of limitations… | 会受到诉讼时效的限制 |
[1:40:53] | …and the perpetrators couId no longer be prosecuted. | 犯罪者将不能再被起诉 |
[1:40:55] | Because the statute of limitations for manslaughter is 20 years. | 因为过失杀人的诉讼时效是20年 |
[1:40:59] | ln contrast to murder. | 与谋杀不同 |
[1:41:05] | lt meant that an officer like Hans Meyer | 意思是像汉斯·迈耶这样 |
[1:41:09] | who indiscriminately executed civilians… | 不分青红皂白地处决平民的军官 |
[1:41:13] | …his crime was cIassified as manslaughter. | 他的罪行被认定为过失杀人 |
[1:41:16] | And he wouId get away with it… | 他可以逍遥法外 |
[1:41:18] | because the statute of limitations | 因为过失杀人的诉讼时效 |
[1:41:19] | for manslaughter had already passed. | 已经过去了 |
[1:41:21] | How many got away because of this law? | 有多少人因为这条法律逃脱罪责 |
[1:41:24] | How many of the senior killers who sat behind the desks, | 有多少坐在桌后下令消灭了 |
[1:41:27] | and ordered the extermination of almost all the Jews in Europe? | 欧洲几乎所有犹太人的高级杀人犯 |
[1:41:31] | They had nothing to worry about anymore, right? | 他们再也不用担心了 对吧 |
[1:41:35] | lt doesn’t change a thing, Collini killed an innocent man. | 但这无法改变科林尼杀了一个无辜之人的事实 |
[1:41:38] | Yes, let’s taIk about guilt. | 是让我们谈谈罪责 |
[1:41:40] | Your honor, l’ve no idea what this… | 法官大人 我完全不清楚 |
[1:41:43] | Mr Mattinger, did you serve as an intern | 马廷格先生 你在60年代中期 |
[1:41:45] | in the Ministry of Justice in Bonn in the mid-sixties? | 是否在波恩的司法部担任实习生 |
[1:41:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:41:52] | So? | 怎样 |
[1:41:53] | ls it true that you took part in meetings | 讨论这部法律时 |
[1:41:56] | where this law was discussed? | 你是不是参加了 |
[1:42:10] | The minutes of the meeting. | 会议出席记录 |
[1:42:18] | Can you remember if it was unpleasant to work on this law… | 就你记得 制定这部法律的过程是否有不愉快 |
[1:42:22] | Yes, some sessions were quite long. | 是的 会议的过程很长 |
[1:42:30] | To work on a law that meant that crimes like these | 制定这样一部令如此罪行 |
[1:42:33] | were suddenly beyond prosecution? | 突然无法再被检控的法律 |
[1:42:35] | lt was a different time back then. | 那是一段特殊的时期 |
[1:42:38] | Perhaps you see it differently today? | 那也许你今天会有不同的看法 |
[1:42:41] | Do you think Meyer was guilty? | 你认为迈耶有罪吗 |
[1:42:45] | Was it just that Meyer couId never | 是不是迈耶只是无法 |
[1:42:47] | be brought before a court for his crimes? | 再因为他的罪行到法庭受审 |
[1:42:49] | lt was the law. | 这就是法律 |
[1:42:50] | That’s what we discuss here. | 这就是我们在这里讨论的 |
[1:42:52] | Nothing else, young man. | 没别的了 年轻人 |
[1:42:57] | You’re standing here, protected by the grace of your late birth… | 你在这里享受你的后来之福 |
[1:43:01] | …and want to nail me to a law that was drafted at the same time… | 想把我钉在法律的耻辱柱上 而我只是碰巧 |
[1:43:05] | …l happened to be employed by the same authority? | 在这个时间受雇于这个部门而已 |
[1:43:09] | Have you got the slightest idea? | 你能理解得了么 |
[1:43:12] | Can you even begin to imagine | 你能想象当时 |
[1:43:14] | how this country worked back then? | 这个国家是如何运转的吗 |
[1:43:18] | ln the end, our job was to respect the law. | 说到底 我们的工作是尊重法律 |
[1:43:24] | l’ve aIways done that. | 我一向如此 |
[1:43:25] | The law was a scandal. | 这部法律本身就是个丑闻 |
[1:43:29] | And if you didn’t have the courage to stand up and say it then, | 如果你当时没有勇气站出来这样说 |
[1:43:35] | at least do it now. | 现在也还不迟 |
[1:43:46] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:43:53] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:43:56] | This law… | 这部法律 |
[1:43:59] | Was it just? | 它是公正的吗 |
[1:44:03] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:44:13] | No-one is disputing that Collini took the law into his own hands. | 没有人质疑科林尼是在滥用私刑 |
[1:44:18] | But was it just that no charges were brought against Meyer? | 但是对迈耶不予起诉是公正的吗 |
[1:44:25] | Don’t we have to judge Collini’s deed differently? | 我们难道不该对科林尼的所为区别对待吗 |
[1:44:33] | Stand by! | 站好 |
[1:44:41] | You must learn to be brave. | 你必须学会勇敢 |
[1:44:44] | You must learn to be brave, Hans Meyer. | 汉斯·迈耶 你必须学会勇敢 |
[1:44:53] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:44:57] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:45:07] | Was it just, Mr. Mattinger? | 这是公正的吗 马廷格先生 |
[1:46:38] | ls this the rule of law we believe in? | 这是我们信奉的法律吗 |
[1:47:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:47:06] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:47:11] | According to our current understanding of international law… | 根据我们目前对国际法的理解 |
[1:47:13] | ..Jean-Baptiste Meyer should have been charged and convicted. | 让-巴蒂斯塔·迈耶应被指控定罪 |
[1:47:17] | For a war crime, is that correct? | 战争罪 对吗 |
[1:47:24] | That’s right, yes. | 是的 |
[1:47:32] | l’ve no further questions, your honor. | 法官大人 我没有其他问题了 |
[1:47:41] | The court is in recess for today. | 今天到此休庭 |
[1:47:45] | Tomorrow we’ll hear closing arguments, | 明天我们将听取结案辩论 |
[1:47:47] | and then we’ll pass sentence. | 之后进行宣判 |
[1:48:02] | lt’s over. | 到此结束 |
[1:48:09] | The dead don’t want revenge. | 死者不愿复仇 |
[1:48:16] | Thank you, Counsellor. | 谢谢你 律师先生 |
[1:49:47] | Am I all that, too? | 我也是一样的吗 |
[1:49:56] | You are who you are. | 你就是你 |
[1:50:53] | We’re reporting live from outside the court, | 我们在庭外现场报道 |
[1:50:55] | and today is the long-awaited day. | 今天是许多人期待已久的一天 |
[1:50:56] | We’re expecting to hear the verdict in the Collini case | 我们期待着听到科林尼案的判决 |
[1:50:58] | that has gripped the nation. | 这已牵动了整个国家的心 |
[1:51:00] | After yesterday’s explosive revelations, | 在昨天的爆料之后 |
[1:51:01] | the question on everyone’s lips is: | 万众期待的问题是 |
[1:51:03] | How will the judges rule? | 法官将如何判决 |
[1:51:05] | lt’s a true legal dilemma. | 这是一个真正的法律难题 |
[1:51:07] | Stay tuned for more breaking news. | 请继续关注最新进展 |
[1:51:44] | The defendant, Fabrizio Maria Collini, | 被告法布里齐奥 Maria 科林尼 |
[1:51:47] | took his own life in his cell last night. | 昨晚在他的牢房里自杀了 |
[1:51:49] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:51:52] | The coroner pronounced him dead at 2:40 a.m. | 法医在凌晨2点40分宣布其死亡 |
[1:51:58] | l therefore have the following decision to announce: | 因此 我宣布 |
[1:52:01] | The proceedings against the accused are closed. | 对被告的诉讼就此中止 |
[1:52:04] | The costs will be borne by the state. | 其费用将由国家承担 |
[1:52:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, this hearing is closed. | 女士们先生们 庭审已经结束了 |
[1:52:45] | CASPAR LElNEN ATTORNEY | 卡斯帕 LElNEN 律师 |
[1:53:06] | Your mail… | 你的信 |
[1:53:08] | Your father called, you should call him back. | 你父亲打过电话 你应该给他回个电 |
[1:53:10] | And your flight is leaving soon. | 还有 你的航班马上就要起飞了 |
[1:53:12] | Listen, what did we say about appropriate clothing at work? | 咱们怎么约定工作时间着装的来着 |
[1:53:33] | THIS WAS OUR FATHER FABRIZlO COLLINI | 这是我们的父亲 FABRIZlO 科林尼 |
[1:55:53] | Hundreds of thousands of civilians | 成千上万的平民 |
[1:55:55] | were indiscriminately murdered by the SS… | 在第二次世界大战期间 |
[1:55:58] | …and the German army | 在党卫军和德国军队的”报复”行动中 |
[1:55:59] | in the Second WorId War during “retaliatory” measures. | 被无差别地屠杀 |
[1:56:06] | ln 1968 the so-called “Dreher Law” was passed by the German Bundestag. | 1968年 德国联邦议会通过了所谓的《德雷尔法案》 |
[1:56:17] | This law allowed countless war criminals to escape justice. | 这部法律让无数战犯逃脱了法律制裁 |