英文名称:The Corrupted
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Number Ten just approved the bid. | 十号刚刚批准了投标 |
[01:41] | You should tie up as much land as you can, Cliff, | 你应该尽量多买地 克里夫 |
[01:43] | because if the IOC go for it, | 因为如果国际奥委会看上了 |
[01:45] | it’ll be like the gold rush all over again. | 又会上演一出淘金热 |
[02:10] | I’d hate to see the welcome your enemies get, Eamonn. | 埃蒙 我都不敢想你会怎么”欢迎”你的敌人 |
[02:14] | I bought this land fair and square, Mr Cullen. | 科伦先生 我合理合法地买下了这块地 |
[02:17] | I’m not going to sell to anyone but the government. | 除了政府 我绝不会卖给任何人 |
[02:19] | It’s all speculation, Eamonn, isn’t it? | 都是买卖 埃蒙 不是吗 |
[02:30] | Now, that’s five times more than you paid for the yard, Eamonn. | 比你买下这块地花的钱多五倍 埃蒙 |
[02:35] | If it’s still up to me, | 如果决定权还在我 |
[02:37] | I’ll let you keep this as a place of business, | 我会让你继续保留这块地作商用 |
[02:40] | and if the Olympic Regeneration Fund come knocking at my door, | 如果奥林匹克复兴基金来找我 |
[02:45] | I’ll give you 20% of the profit. | 我会给你20%的利润 |
[02:57] | Isaac, would you witness it, please? | 艾萨克 请问你能当见证人吗 |
[03:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:28] | Go! Go in, go in! – | 上去 上去 |
[03:39] | Come on! | 去死吧 |
[03:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[04:01] | He’s out, boys. Let’s get him up. | 他昏过去了 来 把他扶起来 |
[04:10] | Move his head. | 把他的头移一下 |
[04:13] | Move your hands! | 把手拿开 |
[04:37] | Come on, Sean. We’re late. | 快点 肖恩 我们已经晚了 |
[04:39] | – Shut up, Liam. – Dad! | -利亚姆 闭嘴 -爸爸 |
[04:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:11] | The 30th Olympiad in 2012… | 获得2012年的第三十届奥林匹克运动会 |
[05:15] | are awarded to the city of London! | 举办权的是 伦敦 |
[06:39] | Liam! Your brother’s outside waiting for you. | 利亚姆 你弟弟在外面等你 |
[06:48] | Good luck, Liam. | 祝你好运 利亚姆 |
[07:00] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[07:02] | I don’t know what’s more alarming, | 我不知道哪个更让人惊讶 |
[07:03] | that hair cut or the fact you’re on time! | 你的发型还是你居然准时了 |
[07:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:13] | Nah, it’s just, it’s just good to have you back, that’s all. | 没事 只是 能重新见到你太好了 |
[07:27] | Right. Where do you want to go? | 好吧 你想去哪 |
[07:31] | Home. | 回家 |
[07:36] | Nice ride! | 好车啊 |
[07:39] | Worked for it. | 努力挣来的 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you come up? | 你干嘛不一起上去呢 |
[08:05] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这等你 |
[08:07] | Tell Grace I said hello. | 替我向格蕾丝问好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1258个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:219个,六级词汇:127个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:245个,专四词汇:198个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:395个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:51] | I’ve been trying to message you. | 我给你发了消息 |
[08:52] | Yeah, well I had to pick my brother up from Long Marsh, didn’t I? | 我得去长沼监狱接我哥 不是吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[09:03] | Eh, you fucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[09:07] | The count’s in. When do you want to make the drop? | 钱到了 你打算什么时候送货 |
[09:08] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[09:09] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[09:32] | Hello, mate. How are you? | 小家伙 你怎么样 |
[09:34] | All right. | 不错 |
[09:37] | Here, I bought you this. | 拿着 我给你买的 |
[09:38] | Thought we could build it together. | 我们可以一起搭 |
[09:40] | Archie, go to your room. | 阿奇 回你的房间 |
[09:46] | – We had an agreement. – Yeah, I know. | -我们有过约定 -是 我知道 |
[09:48] | I wanted to surprise you both. | 我想给你们一个惊喜 |
[09:50] | Yeah, well you did that, all right. | 你做到了 好了吧 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:57] | I’ve had to work so hard for me and Archie, | 我为了我和阿奇拼命工作 |
[09:59] | and I don’t want it going out of the window | 我不想因为你走进了这扇门 |
[10:01] | because you walk through the gate. | 就让一切都成一场空 |
[10:03] | Everything can’t go back to the way it was just like that. | 所有事都没法回到当初的样子了 |
[10:08] | Just give me something to look forward to. | 给我一点盼头吧 |
[10:11] | A kick about. | 让我有生活的动力 |
[10:18] | Give us a call once you’ve seen your probation officer. | 见过你的假释官后给我们打电话 |
[10:21] | Then we can arrange a time for you to see Archie properly. | 之后我们安排合适的时间让你见阿奇 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | I’m staying at Sean’s if you need anything. | 我会住在肖恩家 你有需要的话来找我 |
[10:34] | I know. I had nowhere else to go. | 我知道 我无处可去了 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:39] | Okay. I’ll call you. | 好的 我再打给你 |
[10:46] | The issue is, | 问题是 |
[10:47] | you’ve served nine years of a 14-year sentence | 你因持械抢劫被判十四年 |
[10:49] | for armed robbery. | 服了九年刑 |
[10:51] | That is why employers are not queueing up to hire you. | 因此雇主们不想雇佣你 |
[10:53] | Look, I’ll take anything. | 听着 我愿意做任何工作 |
[10:55] | I’m afraid there isn’t anything to take. | 恐怕你什么都没得挑 |
[10:58] | If anything comes up, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果有任何机会 你会被率先通知 |
[11:07] | That’s fine. Fine. | 那好吧 好吧 |
[11:35] | Do you ever miss him? | 你有想过他吗 |
[11:37] | I have trouble remembering him. | 我都记不清他的样子了 |
[11:41] | 一个仁爱的父亲 埃蒙·麦克唐纳 | |
[11:41] | – Do you? – I remember his laugh. | -是吗 -我记得他的笑声 |
[11:48] | I also remember his temper. | 还记得他的坏脾气 |
[11:51] | I’d never have the courage to put a gun to my head | 我永远不会有勇气 |
[11:53] | and pull the trigger. | 开枪自杀 |
[11:55] | That ain’t courage, Sean. | 肖恩 这不是勇气 |
[11:59] | Nah. | 不是的 |
[12:16] | Now, London was awarded the 2012 Games, | 伦敦获得2012年奥运会的举办权 |
[12:20] | because the government was promised it would leave | 因为政府得到承诺 这将为 |
[12:23] | a lasting legacy for, well, one of the capital’s poorest boroughs. | 伦敦最贫穷的行政区之一带来恒久的财富 |
[12:28] | As Mayor of Newham, I am proud to say that | 作为纽汉的区长 我很骄傲地宣布 |
[12:31] | that promise has not been broken. | 这个承诺没有被打破 |
[12:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:43] | He’s dropped the bag. | 他把包扔了 |
[12:45] | I’m on the corner of Friendship Way. | 我在友谊街的街角 |
[12:46] | Without further ado, | 闲话少说 |
[12:47] | I’d like to hand over to their CEO, Clifford Cullen. | 接下来有请其CEO 克里夫·科伦发言 |
[12:51] | Thank you very much, Mayor. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢区长 |
[12:56] | Every young parent’s dream, | 每一对年轻父母的愿望 |
[12:59] | to own their own home, | 就是拥有一个自己的家 |
[13:00] | and raise their children in a safe, secure environment. | 在一个安全的环境中 抚养他们的孩子 |
[13:07] | Come here! | 过来 |
[13:12] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[13:17] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 快跑出去 |
[13:19] | Stay there! Stay there! | 进去 进去 |
[13:25] | Come here! | 往这边来 |
[13:31] | Requesting an emergency air ambulance. | 请求紧急救护直升机 |
[13:33] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[13:35] | Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[13:36] | This way! All of you, run! | 所有人 往这边 快跑 |
[13:40] | Fifteen years ago, this area here, | 十五年前 这片区域 |
[13:42] | where the Olympic Village was built, was a contaminated wasteland, | 在简称奥运村前 是一片肮脏的废墟 |
[13:47] | blighted by crime. | 犯罪频发 |
[13:49] | Now, it’s a desirable new London neighbourhood, | 现在这里是全新的令人向往的伦敦街区 |
[13:53] | with a sustainable community. | 有着宜居的社区 |
[13:55] | That is the legacy of the Games. | 这便是奥运会带来的财富 |
[14:19] | Air ambulance is on its way. | 救护直升机在路上了 |
[14:22] | In my capacity as CEO of Causeway Housing Developments, | 我作为堤道住房建设部的CEO |
[14:28] | today, I am launching an affordable housing scheme | 今天 我要为大斯特拉特福地区推出一项 |
[14:32] | for the wider Stratford area, | 经济适用房计划 |
[14:34] | offering subsidised rents, | 将提供租房补贴 |
[14:35] | and a shared ownership scheme | 并在此类新开发项目中 |
[14:37] | in new developments like this. | 推出一项共有住房计划 |
[14:40] | So local residents and future generations | 这样 原住民和后人 |
[14:43] | can share in the legacy of the Games. | 都可以享受到奥运会带来的财富 |
[14:45] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you. | 感谢你的发言 谢谢 |
[14:47] | Now, on the evening news, a special bulletin. | 现在是晚间新闻时间 播报一则特殊快报 |
[14:49] | Details are still coming through, | 具体情况仍在调查中 |
[14:51] | but there are initial reports of | 但有初步报告称 |
[14:52] | a major incident in East London this evening. | 今晚伦敦东部发生了一起重大事件 |
[14:58] | Any chance of a statement? How severe are we talking? | 能否做一个说明 情况有多严重 |
[15:02] | Can you give me any updates on casualties, inspector? | 巡官 请问伤亡人数有更新吗 |
[15:04] | Inspector! | 巡官 |
[15:11] | Are you guys okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[15:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[15:13] | This is a fucking mess. | 这他妈简直是一团糟 |
[15:15] | We didn’t know he was armed, | 我们不知道他有武器 |
[15:16] | otherwise, we wouldn’t have given chase. | 不然我们不会展开追赶 |
[15:17] | The man drops £250,000 in used bank notes, | 他丢下了二十五万英镑的旧纸币 |
[15:20] | and you didn’t even have a hunch he might be carrying? | 你居然没想过他可能带枪吗 |
[15:22] | Our intelligence gave us the impression | 以我们的情报来看 |
[15:23] | he was a low-level dealer. | 他只是一个低级的毒贩 |
[15:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:26] | What was on Byford’s phone? | 拜福德的手机里有什么 |
[15:27] | Nothing. He was using an encrypted messenger service. | 什么都没有 他使用的是加密的消息服务 |
[15:30] | – PGP? – Wickr Me app. | -PGP吗 -威克我 |
[15:32] | – Any chance of retrieving any data? – No. | -有可能读取一些数据吗 -没有 |
[15:35] | Messages are decrypted locally on the phone | 信息在手机本地被解密 |
[15:37] | and then automatically deleted, sir. | 然后自动被删除 长官 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 好 |
[15:41] | I’ve got to go. Vultures are circling, right? | 我得走了 危险还没解除 不是吗 |
[15:43] | Just do me one favour. | 给我帮个忙 |
[15:45] | Get this callous bastard. | 抓住这个冷血的混蛋 |
[15:47] | Sir, I have to pick up Jodie from my mother’s. | 长官 我得去我妈妈家接乔迪 |
[15:49] | You’re going late. | 晚点再去 |
[15:55] | Warren Byford, | 沃伦·拜福德 |
[15:56] | a convicted armed robber from Bermondsey, | 因在柏蒙西持械抢劫被定罪的犯人 |
[15:58] | opened fire in a school | 在一所学校开枪 |
[16:00] | and shot two pupils as detectives tried to arrest him. | 并在警官追捕过程中打中了两名学生 |
[16:04] | A 12-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy | 一位十二岁的女孩和一位十五岁的男孩 |
[16:06] | remain in critical, but stable condition. | 二人尚未脱险 但情况稳定 |
[16:09] | Warren Byford is a highly dangerous individual, | 沃伦·拜福德是一个极度危险的人 |
[16:13] | who has proved he will stop at nothing to evade arrest. | 并且已证实他会为了躲避逮捕而不择手段 |
[16:15] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[16:17] | If anyone sees this man… | 如果任何人看到他 |
[16:19] | Not since he got out. | 他出狱后就没见过了 |
[16:22] | If you know of his whereabouts, or recognise him, | 如果你知道他的行踪 或认出了他 |
[16:26] | you must notify the police immediately. | 必须立即通知警方 |
[16:28] | Fucking idiot. | 傻逼蠢蛋 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 感谢配合 |
[16:34] | Detective Ellery also confirmed the police | 埃勒里警官还证实了警方 |
[16:36] | have launched a nationwide man hunt for this armed drug dealer. | 已在全国范围内对这名武装毒贩展开追捕 |
[16:39] | If anyone has any information, please call this number. | 如果任何人有任何信息 请打这个号码 |
[17:00] | Hiyah, Charlie. Your mum getting better? | 查理 你妈妈有好些吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, she’s on the mend now. | 是的 她在康复中 |
[17:03] | Yeah, good. Give her my love. | 不错 替我向她问好 |
[17:10] | All right, boss. | 老板好 |
[17:11] | All right, Rog. | 好的 罗格 |
[17:47] | Pigs are sentient beings. | 猪是感知力很强的的动物 |
[17:51] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[17:53] | Scientists have proved that they possess emotions and empathy, | 科学家证明了它们会产生情绪和同理心 |
[17:58] | similar to dogs. | 和狗类似 |
[18:01] | That means when they come into a place like this, | 这就意味着当它们来到这样的地方时 |
[18:06] | they know what they’re in for. | 它们知道自己的命运 |
[18:08] | I promise I’ll keep my mouth shut. | 我保证我不会说出去的 |
[18:12] | That’s what they said about Mickey Farrow, | 米奇·费洛也是这么说的 |
[18:15] | and he rolled over on everybody | 但他们向他提出认罪协议时 |
[18:16] | when they offered him a deal. | 他把所有人都供出来了 |
[18:18] | Please, there’s nothing they can offer me that will | 求你了 他们不可能提出任何 |
[18:20] | make me betray you, sir, Mr Cullen. | 能让我背叛你的协议 科伦先生 |
[18:25] | A 25-year recommended sentence | 25年的刑期 |
[18:27] | would change your sense of loyalty to me, | 会改变你对我的忠诚 |
[18:30] | – I assure you. – I’m not a grass! | -我能保证 -我不是那种小人 |
[18:37] | No. | 你不是小人 |
[18:42] | You’re a liability. | 你是个累赘 |
[18:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:49] | Please let me live. | 求你绕我一命 |
[18:51] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求你了 我恳求你 |
[18:52] | Please, Mr Cullen. Please. Please. | 求你了 科伦先生 求你了 求你了 |
[18:55] | Please let me live. | 求你放了我吧 |
[19:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:12] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 别 别 别 别 |
[19:14] | I’m really very sorry, son. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[19:16] | I am. | 真的 |
[19:20] | I’m going to have to let you go. | 现在就让你解脱吧 |
[19:23] | No, no, no! Fuck! | 不 不 不 他妈的 |
[19:45] | Who’s that? | 又是谁啊 |
[19:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:57] | What do you want us to do with him, then? | 你想让我们怎么处置他呢 |
[20:00] | Make it look like our friend from the Eastern Bloc. | 看上去像是东部阵营集团干的就行 |
[20:05] | No. All right, yeah. | 没跟你说 那好 |
[20:15] | Feeling old, young man? | 感觉自己老了吗 小伙子 |
[20:17] | Age is an issue of mind over matter, Anthony, isn’t it? | 心态问题罢了 你说是吧 安东尼 |
[20:21] | If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. | 你如果不在意 就没什么大碍 |
[20:24] | – Ready, Tony? – Yes, yes. | -准备好了吗 托尼 -好了 好了 |
[20:26] | One thing, the Greater London Police Orphans Fund. | 有件事 伦敦警察与孤儿院联合基金会 |
[20:30] | They’ve got an event coming up. It’s a boxing thing. | 他们最近要办个拳击比赛 |
[20:32] | – And they asked me to ask you… – Count me in. Of course. | -他们说让我问问你 -当然要算我一个 |
[20:36] | Top man. | 大哥还是大哥 |
[20:37] | All right, sweetheart? | 好了 亲爱的 |
[20:38] | – All right, darling. – You’re on. | -亲爱的 -该你了 |
[20:39] | – Right, here we go. – Yeah. | -好 开始吧 -好 |
[20:44] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -好着呢 |
[20:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you. | 女士们 先生们 感谢大家来访 |
[20:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:50] | now, as you know we’re here to celebrate | 大家都知道我们是来庆祝 |
[20:52] | a very special day in this young man’s life. | 这个年轻人生命中一个很特别的日子 |
[20:55] | Although I’m not sure he’s actually let on how old he is. | 尽管他从来没和我透露过自己的年纪 |
[20:57] | But put it this way, Pam told me | 我这么形容吧 帕姆和我说 |
[20:59] | the candles cost more than the cake! | 生日蜡烛都比蛋糕贵些 |
[21:01] | So you can read into that what you will. | 所以大家就自由猜测吧 |
[21:05] | No, but what I can tell you is that, | 不过 我能告诉你们的是 |
[21:08] | Cliff started with nothing | 克里夫白手起家 |
[21:10] | and he built up a property empire that, | 自己建立起一个房产帝国 |
[21:12] | well, it’s the envy of us all. | 让我们大家都羡慕不已 |
[21:14] | But he’s never forgotten those people less fortunate than himself. | 但他从未忘却那些运势不如自己的朋友们 |
[21:19] | He’s always put his wealth and good nature to good use. | 也总是把自己的财富与善心都善加利用 |
[21:23] | Cliff, we’re lucky to have you as a friend. | 克里夫 我们很幸运能与你做朋友 |
[21:25] | Here, here! | 对啊 对啊 |
[21:27] | Happy birthday, Cliff! | 生日快乐 克里夫 |
[21:34] | Keep your guard up, Liam! | 给我打起精神来 利亚姆 |
[21:36] | Move inside, move inside. That’s it. | 往里打 往里打 对 就是那样 |
[21:39] | Keep the footwork simple. | 步法要干净 |
[21:42] | You want to dance? Take up the bloody Tango! | 你们是要跳探戈吗 他妈的舞步都出来了 |
[21:47] | Tony! Tony! Stop loading up, | 托尼 托尼 不要一直紧绷着 |
[21:49] | otherwise you’re going to run out of steam! | 不然待会你就没力气了 |
[21:55] | How are you, Mr Cullen? | 你好啊 科伦先生 |
[21:59] | That’s it, that’s it. | 这才像话 |
[22:02] | – Who’s that? – Liam. McDonagh’s boy. | -他是谁 -他叫利亚姆 是麦克康纳的儿子 |
[22:04] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[22:05] | I knew him as a kid. | 他小的时候我就认识他了 |
[22:10] | How long has he been out, then? | 那他在这儿多久了 |
[22:12] | Two weeks. One of the best amateurs | 有两个礼拜了 他是我在这儿见过的 |
[22:14] | I’ve had through here. | 最好的业余拳手 |
[22:17] | All right, boys. All right. That’s it. | 好了好了 小伙子们 结束了 |
[22:19] | Lovely. Very nice. | 打得不错 很棒 |
[22:21] | Welcome back, man. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[22:23] | Stick the kettle on, mate, would you? | 给我倒点热水 好吗 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah. | 好的好的 |
[22:37] | Hello, Liam. | 你好 利亚姆 |
[22:40] | Mr Cullen. | 科伦先生 |
[22:42] | Very glad to see you out, son. | 很高兴你出狱了 孩子 |
[22:45] | You looked very good up there. | 你刚刚表现很好 |
[22:47] | You still looking to fight? | 还想打比赛吗 |
[22:50] | No. | 不想 |
[22:52] | Besides, I ain’t got a licence. | 再说 我连证都没有 |
[22:54] | You don’t need one, son. | 你不需要证 孩子 |
[22:57] | Well, I’ve got this white collar charity do coming up. | 我这边正好有个白领慈善拳击活动 |
[23:02] | If you’re interested. | 看你有没有兴趣来参加 |
[23:05] | Yeah, thanks, but I’m busy. | 多谢邀请 但是我很忙 |
[23:09] | It’s totally kosher. | 这比赛绝对合法 |
[23:11] | It’s a big fundraising event for the police. | 是一个为警察办的的大型筹款活动 |
[23:14] | They want a bit of entertainment. | 他们想找点乐子 |
[23:18] | Be a very good night’s work for you. | 对你来说会很有帮助的 |
[23:22] | Forgive me, son, but… | 原谅我这么说 但 |
[23:24] | I should imagine things are a bit tight for you | 我想你现在 |
[23:26] | at the moment, aren’t they? | 手头也并不宽裕吧 |
[23:28] | Look, | 听着 |
[23:30] | here’s a bit of folding money for you. | 这点钱你先拿着 |
[23:33] | To see you through. | 可以撑一段时间 |
[23:36] | I ain’t a charity, Mr Cullen. | 我不需要施舍 科伦先生 |
[23:39] | Course not. | 当然不需要 |
[23:41] | Just look at it as an advance. | 就当我预付给你的奖金 |
[23:44] | All I ask is that you put on a good show. | 我要求不多 好好表现就行 |
[23:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:58] | Hiyah, mate! | 小家伙 |
[24:06] | I really appreciate this, Grace. | 谢谢你 格蕾丝 |
[24:08] | Well, look after him. He’s all I’ve got. | 照顾好他 他是我的全部 |
[24:11] | All right. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[24:12] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[24:13] | Here you are. Take this. | 给你 把钱拿着 |
[24:16] | What’s that? | 哪里来的钱 |
[24:21] | I took a fight. | 我有场拳赛 |
[24:24] | Aren’t you a bit past all that? | 你不是不再打拳了吗 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | All right, I’ll have him back before six | 好了 我六点之前送他回来 |
[24:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:36] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:39] | All right, have a nice time. | 好了 玩得开心 |
[24:42] | – See you. – Dad? | -再见 -爸爸 |
[24:43] | – Yeah? – Why did you steal all that money? | -怎么了 -你之前为什么要去偷那些钱 |
[24:50] | Because I wanted things that I thought were important. | 因为我想拥有我自认为重要的东西 |
[24:54] | And when I realised they weren’t, | 当我意识到那些东西不重要时 |
[24:57] | it was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[25:03] | What the fuck you doing, pal? | 你他妈没长眼睛吗 |
[25:05] | I could ask you the same thing, mate. | 我还想问你呢 |
[25:07] | Fuck off! | 滚远点 |
[25:09] | Not worth it. | 算了 |
[25:10] | Leave him. | 别管他 |
[25:16] | Wanker! | 怂逼 |
[25:18] | He’s the wanker. | 他才是怂逼 |
[25:20] | What did you say? | 你刚说了啥 |
[25:29] | This one. | 拿着 |
[25:31] | Put it on. | 穿上啊 |
[25:40] | And these, too. | 这些也戴上 |
[25:46] | I’ll wait for you up there. | 我去那边等你 |
[26:16] | Get in. | 进来 |
[26:33] | Once we’re finished in here, | 我们全部弄完以后 |
[26:35] | I want this place spotless. | 把这个地方打扫干净 |
[27:12] | Give me a hug. A squeezy one. | 快来好好抱一下 |
[27:14] | That’s nice. | 好乖 |
[27:16] | – It’s all right. Go on then. – Bye, Mum. Thanks. | -好了 去吧 -再见 妈妈 谢谢 |
[27:28] | She’s a sweet kid. | 你女儿很可爱啊 |
[27:30] | She’s got a stubborn streak. | 脾气倔得不行 |
[27:32] | No idea where she gets that from. | 有其母必有其女嘛 |
[27:36] | So, who found him? | 谁找到他的 |
[27:38] | Dog walker. | 一个遛狗的人 |
[28:07] | Bruises to his eyes and face suggest he was tortured | 脸上还有眼睛旁边有多处瘀伤 这说明 |
[28:10] | before he was shot and dismembered. | 他在被枪杀和肢解之前还受到了酷刑 |
[28:12] | Cossacks? | 是哥萨克人干的吗 |
[28:13] | I can’t see Byford working for a Russian crime syndicate. | 我不觉得拜福德在为俄罗斯犯罪集团卖命 |
[28:16] | They like a carve up. | 他们最喜欢搞肢解 |
[28:18] | Good bit of PR. | 公关也做得不错 |
[28:20] | They don’t work for outsiders. | 但他们也不给外人工作 |
[28:23] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:25] | This isn’t local anymore, | 这不再是地方性案件了 |
[28:27] | we’ll be taking over from here. | 接下来由我们接管 |
[28:28] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. This is our case. | 开什么玩笑 这是我们自己的案子 |
[28:31] | Let’s try and keep this out of the playground, shall we? | 不要把事情越捅越大 好吗 |
[28:34] | This is bullshit. | 简直是扯淡 |
[28:35] | You’re being stood down, detective. | 不归你管了 警官 |
[28:37] | Take a walk. Both of you. | 四处走走吧 你们两个 |
[28:55] | Get this out of my way. | 给我把这个拿开 |
[28:57] | You must have something to say now? | 你一定有最新消息吧 |
[28:59] | All right, detective. Is that Warren Byford over there? | 所以 警官 死的人是沃伦·拜福德吗 |
[29:00] | Fuck off! | 滚一边去 |
[29:01] | Anything you can give me? Any comments? | 能透露点什么消息吗 什么都可以 |
[29:03] | You’re a long way from home, Khaliq. | 这里离你家很远 卡里克 |
[29:04] | Just following the story. | 只是来跟进一下后续 |
[29:16] | Police! Armed Police! | 警察 武警 |
[29:18] | Armed police! | 武警 |
[29:20] | Stay where you are! | 别动 |
[29:22] | Stay where you are! Armed Police! | 站好别动 我们是武警 |
[29:26] | Leave him! | 放开他 |
[29:27] | Back off! Back off! | 退后 退后 |
[29:39] | Besmir Rugova! | 贝斯米尔·鲁戈瓦 |
[29:40] | We are arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Warren Byford. | 警方以涉嫌谋杀沃伦·拜福德的罪名逮捕你 |
[29:45] | You don’t have to say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[29:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:47] | Behave yourself. This way. | 不要轻举妄动 这边 |
[29:53] | Now, to a man who has not only very generously donated | 这位男士不仅慷慨解囊 |
[29:56] | £10,000 to the fund, | 向基金会捐赠一万英镑 |
[29:59] | but has also supplied all the boxers | 并且他还聘募了今晚表演赛上 |
[30:01] | for this evening’s entertainment. | 所有的参赛拳击手 |
[30:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together, | 女士们 先生们 掌声献给 |
[30:04] | for a real friend of the force, Mr Clifford Cullen. | 我们的活动赞助人 克里夫·科伦先生 |
[30:09] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:10] | Thank you, Anthony, fine fellow he is. Thank you. | 谢谢你 安东尼 他是个很棒的人 |
[30:12] | Mr Anthony Hammond, very fine fellow. | 安东尼·哈蒙德先生 真的很棒 |
[30:15] | Who’s this guy? | 他是谁 |
[30:16] | Property developer from Bethnal Green. | 贝芙诺园的房产开放商 |
[30:19] | Loves the camera. | 热衷于抛头露面 |
[30:20] | In 1871, | 1871年 |
[30:21] | John Somers, | 约翰·萨默斯 |
[30:23] | nicknamed Carrots | 绰号叫小萝卜 |
[30:24] | was refused entry to 18 Stepney Causeway, | 被位于斯捷普尼公路18号的孤儿院拒收 |
[30:29] | because the orphanage was full. | 因为孤儿院人满了 |
[30:33] | Now, tragically, two days later, | 不幸的是 两天之后 |
[30:36] | he was found dead, from malnutrition and exposure. | 他死了 死于营养不良 寒冷受冻 |
[30:43] | And the following day, | 第二天 |
[30:44] | Dr Thomas Barnardo, the founder of the refuge, | 孤儿院的创办人 托马斯·巴纳多博士 |
[30:47] | put a sign above the door saying | 在门上挂了一个牌子 上面写着 |
[30:50] | “No destitute boy ever refused entry.” | 本院不会拒收任何一个贫困男孩 |
[30:55] | Now, lucky for me, | 幸运的是 |
[30:58] | in 1959, | 在1959年 |
[31:00] | I was one of those boys… | 我曾是那群男孩中的一员 |
[31:05] | that found shelter. | 我找到了栖身之地 |
[31:13] | So, it’s not hard to work out, is it? | 所以并不难想通 对吧 |
[31:16] | Why when Anthony asked me | 这就是为什么当安东尼问我 |
[31:18] | if I’d like to get involved with this marvellous charity, | 有没有兴趣参与这个了不起的慈善活动时 |
[31:20] | of course I said yes! | 我的回答当然是肯定的 |
[31:23] | See… | 如我所说 |
[31:25] | children without families | 那些没有家的孩子 |
[31:27] | are the most vulnerable people in the world. | 是这世上最脆弱的群体 |
[31:31] | But that’s why I’m asking you tonight | 这就是为什么今晚我希望 |
[31:34] | to dig deep and give as much as you can. | 各位能够尽你们所能给予帮助 |
[31:38] | Because no child, | 因为没有一个孩子 |
[31:41] | no child, | 没有一个孩子 |
[31:43] | should ever be turned away. | 应该被拒绝 |
[31:45] | Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 感谢 女士们先生们 |
[31:47] | Enjoy yourselves tonight. | 祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 |
[31:48] | Dig deep. | 尽你所能 |
[31:50] | Dig deep. Give as you can. | 尽你所能 给予帮助 |
[31:54] | You don’t need me to tell you, you entertain them. | 我不需要多说了吧 好好表演 |
[32:26] | Liven up, mate. | 躁动起来 兄弟 |
[32:27] | We’re here to put on a show. | 我们是来这表演的 |
[32:29] | Fucking hit me! | 你他妈打我啊 |
[34:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[34:02] | You looked sharp out there, Liam. | 你刚刚表现得不错啊 利亚姆 |
[34:08] | Now, if you’re looking for any more fights, | 以后如果你还想打拳赛的话 |
[34:10] | I know plenty of people | 我认识很多人 |
[34:11] | who’d be more than willing to use you as a stepping stone. | 想雇你做他们的敲门砖 |
[34:14] | Yeah, well, I’ll take anything I can get at the minute. | 是吗 现在我什么活都愿意干 |
[34:18] | I’ll see what I can do. | 那我看看吧 |
[34:20] | Is that your lady I saw out there? | 外面那个是你夫人吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:28] | Yeah, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[34:30] | She brought my little boy down. | 她把我儿子也带过来了 |
[34:32] | Sort of. Yeah. | 算是吧 好的 |
[34:36] | Family. It’s what drives us, Liam. | 家庭 是我们的动力 利亚姆 |
[34:41] | – Right? – Right. | -对吗 -是的 |
[34:45] | Where they living at the moment, then? | 他们现在住在哪呢 |
[34:48] | The Holbrook Estate. | 霍尔布鲁克住宅区 |
[34:51] | Yeah, she’s put in for a move, | 她已经申请想搬家了 |
[34:52] | but they’ve had her on the waiting list for ages. | 但是申请一直都没有回应 |
[34:56] | You know how these things are. | 你知道这些办事的人都这样 |
[34:58] | Let me make a few phone calls, | 那我打几个电话 |
[35:00] | see if I can get someone on the council | 看看能不能找个市政机构里的人 |
[35:02] | to make her a priority for one of my new developments. | 优先把她安排在我新开发的住宅区里 |
[35:04] | You don’t have to do that… | 你不必费心了 |
[35:05] | you done enough for her. | 你已经帮了她很多了 |
[35:09] | The least I can do. | 这是我起码能做的 |
[35:13] | Good work, son. | 表现得很好 孩子 |
[35:19] | Hey, thanks, Mr Cullen. | 谢谢你 科伦先生 |
[35:30] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[35:31] | Besmir Rugova’s been fitted up. | 贝斯米尔·鲁戈瓦是被陷害的 |
[35:32] | Your mob arrested someone for a crime they didn’t commit. | 你们逮捕了一个没有犯罪的人 |
[35:34] | – His DNA was all over it. – Yeah, that may well be, | -现场都是他的DNA -这也许是事实 |
[35:37] | but he doesn’t fit the brief, and you know it. | 但他不符合犯罪描述 你自己也知道 |
[35:38] | Look, Rugova is a cigarette smuggler. | 听着 鲁戈瓦只是个香烟走私贩 |
[35:40] | His most violent crime to date | 他目前犯过的最严重的罪 |
[35:41] | has been throwing a carton of Dunhill at a Customs Officer. | 只是往一个海关官员身上扔了一盒烟 |
[35:43] | The forensic evidence was overwhelming. | 但是法医证据确凿 |
[35:45] | So, why don’t you fuck off? | 所以你可以滚了 |
[35:46] | – You know, I can’t work you out. – Detective. | -我没闲情理你 -警官 |
[35:48] | You’re either stupid… | 你要么是傻逼 |
[35:50] | You watch your mouth, boy. Clear? | 年轻人 你说话给我小心点 明白吗 |
[35:54] | No, you need to open your eyes. | 不 你得睁大双眼 |
[36:02] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[36:03] | Ghost squad | 反腐队 |
[36:04] | uncovered largescale corruption in Scotland Yard, | 在伦敦警察厅发现了大规模腐败 |
[36:06] | but they were silenced. | 但他们都被强制闭上了嘴 |
[36:07] | We’re not just talking about a few bad apples here, | 我们可不是在讲一个两个坏人 |
[36:09] | detective, all right? | 警官 明白吗 |
[36:10] | What they found was endemic. | 这是整个地区性质的 |
[36:12] | Where’s your proof? | 有证据吗 |
[36:14] | It was shredded, | 证据被毁了 |
[36:15] | along with 10 years worth of incriminating evidence. | 连同长达10年的犯罪证据都被毁了 |
[36:17] | The question is, | 现在的问题是 |
[36:18] | detective, what are you going to do about it? | 警官 对此事你有什么打算 |
[36:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:51] | He’s out. | 他睡着了 |
[36:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:58] | It’s my purse from tonight. | 这是我今晚得到的奖金 |
[37:00] | I want you to have it. | 我希望你能收下 |
[37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:07] | Let me put some ice and antiseptic on that. | 我帮你冰敷一下再涂点抗菌药吧 |
[37:12] | It’s kicking out time, isn’t it? | 不是该赶我出门了吗 |
[37:13] | I’ll fit right in. | 我无所谓 |
[37:20] | I have missed you. | 我很想你 |
[37:31] | I miss us. | 还想念我们的时光 |
[38:04] | “反腐队”发现大规模 警察腐败现象 | |
[38:14] | All right, that’s us done, mate. Toilet’s all fixed. | 活干完了 厕所都修好了 |
[38:18] | Cheers, man. | 谢了伙计 |
[38:22] | 警官涉嫌毒品贩卖 及私收贿赂 | |
[38:24] | 揭开震惊真相 警察与组织头目勾结 | |
[38:36] | Hello. Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:39] | Good morning, yeah. This is Detective Neil Beckett. | 早上好 我是尼尔 贝克特警官 |
[38:41] | I’d like to request an interview with a remand inmate. | 我想申请和一位押候犯人面谈 |
[38:44] | Yes. Besmir Rugova. | 没错 贝斯米尔·鲁戈瓦 |
[38:53] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | I like a bit of Verdi, not this. | 我比较喜欢威尔第 这个不好听 |
[39:18] | Earlier this evening, | 今晚早些时候 |
[39:19] | Rugova was found swinging from his cell window. | 鲁戈瓦被发现吊死在牢房窗户上 |
[39:25] | the man’s gone up in my estimation. | 这男人可真让我意外 |
[39:27] | I didn’t think he had the balls to do something like that. | 我还以为他不敢自杀呢 |
[39:32] | Anthony, what’s going on with Ahmed? | 安东尼 艾哈迈德是怎么回事 |
[39:35] | He feels he ought to keep his distance for a while. | 他觉得暂时应该保持点距离 |
[39:41] | I couldn’t care less if he’s holed up in Timbuktu, | 我根本不在乎他躲在哪个地方 |
[39:43] | as long as he makes sure | 只要他能保证 |
[39:44] | my planning application goes through. | 我的规划申请通过就行 |
[39:47] | He wants to take a rain check, Cliff. | 他想改日再谈[因雨推迟] 克里夫 |
[39:53] | What is he? A fucking weatherman? | 他以为自己是他妈的天气预报员吗 |
[39:57] | The more visible you become, | 你越引人注目 |
[39:59] | the closer the scrutiny. | 就会越快查到你头上 |
[40:03] | Now, that’s got him spooked. | 现在他被吓到了 |
[40:04] | Your greatest asset was always your anonymity. | 低调永远是你最大的财富 |
[40:15] | Yeah, well you tell our Asian friend, | 行吧 你去告诉咱们这个亚洲朋友 |
[40:19] | the Worshipful Mayor Ahmed, | 这个令人尊敬的艾哈迈德市长 |
[40:22] | that he’s the one who’s becoming too visible. | 他才是这个太引人注目的一方 |
[40:25] | And either… he pushes my application through, | 他要么去把我的申请解决好 |
[40:30] | or this | 要么这个 |
[40:33] | is going on the front page of The Sun. | 将会出现在《太阳报》头条 |
[40:53] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[41:44] | We agreed you wouldn’t be here when Archie woke up. | 不是说好了阿奇起床之前你得离开吗 |
[41:46] | Yeah, well, I’m making breakfast. | 是的 但我在做早餐呢 |
[41:51] | Liam, this is going too fast. | 利亚姆 事情进展得有点快了 |
[41:54] | It’s going to confuse him. | 这样会让他困惑的 |
[41:58] | Yeah, right. Sorry. | 说的也是 抱歉 |
[42:02] | All right. Just hear me out, right. | 好 那告诉你一件事 |
[42:05] | – And then… and then I’ll leave. – All right. | -说完我就走 -可以 |
[42:08] | Mr Cullen said he was going to pull some strings, | 科伦先生说他会帮着找点关系 |
[42:11] | and try and find you a flat | 在他开发的林荫道新住宅区 |
[42:12] | in his new housing development on Forest Lane. | 帮你找间公寓 |
[42:15] | He’s all right. Come on. | 他这人可以的 别这样 |
[42:17] | He’s got a past. | 他过去很不光彩 |
[42:18] | Well, who doesn’t round here? | 谁又不是呢 |
[42:22] | All he’s doing is bumping you up the list. | 他只是让你在名单上更靠前罢了 |
[42:24] | That way the Council can’t ship you off | 这样的话你就不会被市政 |
[42:26] | to the arse end of nowhere. | 安排到鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[42:27] | Archie doesn’t have to move schools. | 这样阿奇就不需要换学校 |
[42:29] | And he doesn’t have to make new friends. | 也不需要重新交新朋友了 |
[42:31] | Just promise me you’ll think about it | 答应我你会考虑一下的 |
[42:34] | All right, I promise. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[42:39] | – I’ll grab my stuff. Okay. – Yeah | -我去拿我的东西 -好的 |
[42:46] | It’s quite the place you have here, Mr Cullen. | 房子不错啊 科伦先生 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:50] | Not too shabby, is it? | 反正还能住吧 |
[42:53] | So, obviously your legacy is very important to you, | 很显然你很看重你的遗产 |
[42:57] | Mr Cullen. | 科伦先生 |
[42:58] | Well, you show me a man over 60 | 那当然 哪个年过60的人说自己 |
[43:00] | who isn’t worried about what he’s going to leave behind | 一点都不担心死后能留下点什么 |
[43:02] | – and I’ll show you a liar. – Yeah. | -那他就是个骗子 -的确 |
[43:06] | Look, um, | 那什么 |
[43:08] | – Niyam? – Nayan. | -尼亚姆吗 -纳扬 |
[43:12] | I come from nothing, son. | 我白手起家 |
[43:14] | All this is 50% hard graft, | 现在这一切有一半是来自勤奋 |
[43:18] | and 50% luck. | 另一半则是靠运气 |
[43:20] | I mean, it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t share | 如果不把我的这笔财富分享出来 |
[43:22] | my good fortune, would it? | 那就不对了 |
[43:23] | And try and help those in need. | 去帮助那些需要援助的人 |
[43:25] | I mean, | 我意思是 |
[43:26] | it’s my privilege to be able to give something back. | 现在轮到我回馈社会了 |
[43:29] | I guess it must have come as a real shock, then, | 那估计你很震惊吧 |
[43:32] | to discover that one of your former employees | 听到你的一名前员工 |
[43:34] | had been found murdered and dismembered | 被人谋杀肢解的事 |
[43:36] | under the Queen Elizabeth Bridge. | 而尸体就在伊丽莎白女王桥下 |
[43:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, son. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[43:41] | Warren Byford? | 沃伦·拜福德 |
[43:43] | He worked for Urban City Maintenance | 他从5年前开始 |
[43:45] | since five years ago. | 就在城市维护公司上班 |
[43:47] | According to Companies House, | 根据公司注册处资料显示 |
[43:48] | that’s a company you’re still a majority shareholder of. | 这个公司你是最大的股东 |
[43:51] | Now, according to my source, it’s funny, | 有趣的是 据我所知 |
[43:53] | Urban City Maintenance has held | 城市维护公司 |
[43:55] | a one-million-pound-a-year contract with the police | 和警局签署了每年一百万英镑的合同 |
[43:59] | to service police stations throughout the capital | 在过去的15年里为首都各地的警局 |
[44:01] | for the last 15 years. | 提供服务 |
[44:02] | Come on. It’s time for you to go. | 行了 你可以走了 |
[44:07] | Did you know that Warren Byford | 你知道吗 沃伦·拜福德 |
[44:09] | had previously served several custodial sentences | 曾因商业盗窃罪被判过几次刑 |
[44:13] | for commercial burglary before you gave him the opportunity | 而之后你却给他进入 |
[44:16] | to work inside police stations throughout the capital? | 首都各个警局内工作的机会 |
[44:20] | Come on, on your way, son. | 可以了 回去吧 孩子 |
[44:24] | Well, could you at least, Mr Cullen… | 科伦先生 你至少 |
[44:25] | could you at least give me a comment | 可以给我讲讲 |
[44:27] | on your relationship with the Mayor of Newham? | 你和纽汉市长之间的关系吧 |
[44:29] | Because, you know, | 你知道吗 |
[44:30] | he’s been awarding some lucrative building contracts | 在过去25年里他一直在把 |
[44:32] | to companies that you’ve had a direct financial interest in | 有利可图的建筑合同授予给 |
[44:34] | for the last 25 years. | 和你有直接经济利益的公司 |
[44:36] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事情了吗 |
[44:40] | Listen to me. Okay, son, listen. | 你给我听好了 小崽子 |
[44:45] | You print a word, | 你要是敢发布出一个字 |
[44:47] | and I’ll put you and your family in the ground | 我就把你和你家人都活埋了 |
[44:51] | and no one will ever find you. | 而且绝对没有人能找到 |
[44:54] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[44:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 明白了 |
[44:58] | Up you get. | 起来吧 |
[45:14] | Go and sit down. | 去坐着吧 |
[45:16] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[45:18] | I’ll clean this mess up. | 我来清理这里 |
[45:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:32] | Cliff, calm down. | 克里夫 冷静 |
[45:34] | If he shows any intent of writing a story, | 他一旦有要写出来的迹象 |
[45:36] | you send in the lawyers. | 你就派律师去处理 |
[45:38] | Right, right. Well, with all due respect, Anthony, | 行 好的 恕我直言 安东尼 |
[45:41] | we need to silence the fucker. | 我们得让这王八蛋闭嘴 |
[45:44] | Cliff, this isn’t Malta. The press are off-limits. | 克里夫 这里不是马耳他 我们碰不了媒体 |
[45:48] | Now, listen to me very carefully, Anthony. | 那你给我仔细听好 安东尼 |
[45:52] | I stayed afloat for 40 years. | 我闯荡了40年了 |
[45:56] | And that takes some doing in this business. | 做这门生意是要付出代价的 |
[46:00] | But if this ship goes down, | 但如果这条船沉了的话 |
[46:02] | there ain’t going to be any life rafts floating about, | 也不会有其他的救生筏存在了 |
[46:05] | do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[46:07] | Everyone goes under, | 每个人都会被拖下水 |
[46:11] | including you. | 包括你 |
[46:15] | Oh, it’ll all be taken care of. | 我会处理好的 |
[46:37] | You need to leave it, Neil. | 别管了 尼尔 |
[46:40] | You can’t start investigating senior policemen. | 你不能调查高级警察 |
[46:42] | Why not? Ghost squad’s investigation | 为什么 反腐队的调查 |
[46:44] | uncovered up to 250 serving and retired officers | 揭露了多达250名现役及退役的警官 |
[46:48] | up to the rank of Commander, that were all involved. | 最高级别为总警司 都牵涉其中 |
[46:51] | I can’t afford to lose my job. | 我不能冒丢掉工作的风险 |
[46:53] | I certainly don’t want to be looking over my shoulder, | 我也绝对不想每天都要 |
[46:55] | every day of the week. | 担心自己的安危 |
[46:56] | Gemma! | 杰玛 |
[46:57] | Gemma, they organised robberies. | 杰玛 他们组织抢劫 |
[46:59] | They stole and re-sold drugs. | 他们偷窃毒品 转售毒品 |
[47:00] | They planted and destroyed evidence. | 他们栽赃证据 销毁证据 |
[47:02] | Anything that you can think of, they had their fingers in. | 任何你能想到的事 他们都掺了一脚 |
[47:06] | Where were they operating out of? | 他们通过什么运作的 |
[47:08] | Specialist units, mainly. | 主要是特种部队 |
[47:11] | Anyone with access to big league villains, | 任何能接触到高层贪官 |
[47:13] | that needed a helping hand. | 又需要帮助的人 |
[47:21] | How many got arrested? | 有多少人被捕了 |
[47:24] | None. | 一个都没有 |
[47:28] | Before ghost squad could present their evidence to the CPS | 在反腐队将证据递给皇家检察署前 |
[47:31] | it was all shredded. | 都被粉碎了 |
[47:32] | Fifteen years of proof and witness statements, | 十五年来的证据以及目击证人的证词 |
[47:35] | and it all ended up in the bin. | 都被扔进了垃圾桶 |
[47:43] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[47:47] | – What is he doing here? – Who? | -他在这里做什么 -谁 |
[47:49] | That’s the boxer from the other night. | 那是那天晚上的拳击手 |
[47:52] | I want a word with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[47:54] | I know you know something. | 我知道你知道些什么 |
[47:56] | They’ve arrested the man responsible. | 他们已经逮捕了肇事者 |
[47:57] | You liar! | 骗子 |
[47:59] | I can see it in your eyes! | 我能从你的眼神中看出 |
[48:01] | Leave it. | 别这样 |
[48:02] | I know that you know something. | 我知道你知道些什么 |
[48:04] | – And I tell you what… – Come on. | -我跟你说 -来吧 |
[48:07] | I want to know who they are. | 我要知道他们是谁 |
[48:10] | Neil, this isn’t our case anymore. | 尼尔 这案子不归我们管了 |
[48:23] | Sean? You in? Sean? | 肖恩 你在吗 肖恩 |
[49:29] | I’ve been trying to call you all day. Where have you been? | 我打你电话一天了 你跑哪儿去了 |
[49:32] | Please don’t tell me you went to pay your last respects. | 别告诉我你去见他最后一面了 |
[49:34] | Look, I grew up with him, Isaac. | 听着 我和他一起长大的 艾萨克 |
[49:35] | He was a fucking mate. | 他是我兄弟 |
[49:38] | You need to get your fucking head straight. | 你他妈脑子清醒一点 |
[49:44] | We’ve got a count to do. In. | 我们还有帐要算 进去 |
[49:47] | This is Sean and Liam McDonagh, | 这是肖恩和利亚姆·麦克康纳 |
[49:49] | paying their respects at Warren Byford’s wake. | 在沃伦·拜福德的守灵上吊唁 |
[49:52] | I put Liam McDonagh away | 因为一起运钞车抢劫 |
[49:53] | for a 14-year stretch, for a cash-in-transit robbery. | 我给了利亚姆·麦克康纳判了14年的刑期 |
[49:57] | What the hell has he got to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[49:59] | It’s not Liam who’s of interest, sir. It’s his brother. | 我们不是对利亚姆感兴趣 先生 是他的 |
[50:01] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过他 |
[50:02] | But you’ve heard of Isaac Gale, though, right? | 但是你听说过艾萨克·盖尔 对吗 |
[50:05] | This is Sean visiting Gale four hours later. | 这是肖恩四小时后和盖尔见面的照片 |
[50:09] | Where are you going with this, Neil? | 你想表达什么 尼尔 |
[50:10] | Byford was laundering money for Isaac Gale, right? | 拜福德在为艾萨克·盖尔洗钱 对吗 |
[50:13] | And when he became a wanted man, they killed him. | 当拜福德被通缉时 他们杀了他 |
[50:16] | We already have a man in custody who is bang to rights. | 我们已经拘留了一个铁证如山的犯人了 |
[50:19] | Fibres found on Byford’s clothing | 在拜福德的衣服上发现的纤维 |
[50:20] | proved he’d been in physical contact with Rugova. | 证明他与鲁戈瓦有过身体接触 |
[50:24] | Rugova killed himself in Belmarsh. | 鲁戈瓦在贝尔马什自杀了 |
[50:27] | That’s a little convenient, don’t you think? | 有点太巧了 你不觉得吗 |
[50:44] | Are you fucking mad? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[50:47] | What? | 什么 |
[50:48] | Use your fucking head! | 动动你的猪脑 |
[50:50] | I’m on licence, Sean. | 我还在假释期 肖恩 |
[50:52] | If they find a loaded strap in the flat, | 如果他们在公寓里发现了一把上膛了的枪 |
[50:54] | I’m back inside for life. | 我就要回去把牢坐穿了 |
[50:56] | It’s just for protection, all right? | 只是为了保护自己 好吗 |
[51:09] | Look, I don’t know what you’re into, | 听着 我不知道你在干什么 |
[51:11] | but you’re getting rid of that fucking gun, understood? | 但是你给我处理掉那把枪 明白了吗 |
[51:17] | Archie’s not growing up without a dad. | 阿奇的成长过程不能没有爸爸 |
[51:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[51:33] | Don’t turn around. | 别回头 |
[51:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[51:49] | Liam, I’m carrying. | 利亚姆 我身上带着毒品 |
[51:52] | How much? | 有多少 |
[51:53] | Five kee. | 五公斤 |
[51:55] | Fuck, Sean! | 操 肖恩 |
[52:03] | Fuck! Sit fucking tight! | 操 给老子坐稳了 |
[52:37] | McDonagh! | 麦克唐纳 |
[53:30] | – Give me a fucking name! – Isaac Gale! | -给我个名字 -艾萨克·盖尔 |
[53:33] | What about Jonjo Dixon and Gerry Dwyer? | 乔乔·迪克森和杰瑞·德怀尔呢 |
[53:35] | – This ain’t a firm you fuck with. – No? | -他们不是你惹得起的 -是吗 |
[53:47] | Now, you get that shit back on the street. | 现在你带着你那包东西滚回去 |
[53:52] | You need to speak to me, you call that number. | 需要和我联系的时候打这个号码 |
[53:55] | You’re working for me now, Sean. | 你现在为我工作了 肖恩 |
[53:59] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[54:02] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[54:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[54:34] | Look, it’s all right. I’ve taken care of it. | 听着 没事了 我已经处理好了 |
[54:37] | How? | 怎么处理的 |
[54:38] | If you don’t know anything, | 如果你什么都不知道 |
[54:39] | they can’t accuse you of anything. | 他们就没法指控你 |
[54:43] | Who can’t accuse me, Sean? | 谁无法指控我 肖恩 |
[54:49] | What the fuck have you done, Sean? | 你他妈到底干了什么 肖恩 |
[54:51] | Look, I’m going to take care of it. I promise. | 听着 我会处理好的 我保证 |
[54:54] | I’m just trying to get ahead. | 我只是想抢占先机 |
[54:56] | Nobody gets ahead in this game, Sean. | 没人能在这场比赛中领先 肖恩 |
[54:58] | Only the people at the fucking top! | 只有在他妈上层的人才能 |
[55:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[55:12] | You’re not cut out for this life, Sean. | 你不是做这个的料 肖恩 |
[55:15] | And nor was dad. | 爸爸也不是 |
[55:17] | Don’t compare me to him! | 别拿我跟他比 |
[55:19] | He couldn’ t cope! | 他解决不了问题 |
[55:20] | That’s why he killed himself. | 所以他自杀了 |
[55:22] | He was weak. | 他很软弱 |
[55:25] | Whatever you’re involved in, | 无论你卷入了什么事 |
[55:27] | get the fuck out now. | 赶快脱身 |
[55:30] | Because there’s only two places you’re going to end up. | 因为最终你只有两个去处 |
[55:32] | In a wooden box or a concrete one. | 棺材或者牢房 |
[55:49] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[55:50] | There’s a ship coming in from Venezuela. | 有一批货要从委内瑞拉过来 |
[55:53] | Thursday night. | 周四晚 |
[55:54] | Tilbury docks. | 蒂尔伯里码头 |
[55:58] | This is high quality information, | 这是条很有价值的线索 |
[56:00] | involving big league players. | 牵涉到了高层玩家 |
[56:01] | When cut and sold on the street, | 分好货 在街上卖完 |
[56:03] | this shipment could yield a profit of over 50 million pounds. | 这批货能收获超过5000万英镑的利润 |
[56:07] | When is it coming in? | 什么时候来 |
[56:08] | – Thursday night. Tilbury docks. – How? | -周四晚 蒂尔伯里码头 -怎么来 |
[56:10] | By a consignment from Venezuela. | 跟委内瑞拉的货一起托运过来 |
[56:12] | Are Customs all over this? | 海关都参与进这次行动了吗 |
[56:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[56:14] | Okay, everybody. You know your jobs. | 好了 大家 你们知道自己的职责 |
[56:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:25] | Money’s in from Kitson and Porter. | 从基特森和波特那里收的钱 |
[56:45] | Both sides peddled lies about NHS funding, | 双方都在兜售国民医疗服务资金上的谎言 |
[56:49] | didn’t they? | 对吗 |
[56:50] | I mean, consecutive governments | 我是说 历届政府 |
[56:52] | have been economical with the truth about immigration, | 都在隐瞒有关移民的真相 |
[56:54] | we know that. | 我们是知道的 |
[56:55] | But that’s… that’s not why I voted out. | 但是那不是我投票反对的原因 |
[56:59] | No, I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[57:00] | you have to be master of your own destiny, | 你必须成为自己命运的主人 |
[57:03] | right? | 对吗 |
[57:04] | And if you don’t want to change the world, | 如果你不想去改变世界的话 |
[57:07] | the world’s going to change you. | 世界会来改变你 |
[57:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[57:20] | I got to deal with this. | 我得处理这个 |
[57:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[57:28] | Does anybody want more coffee? | 有人想再来点咖啡吗 |
[57:29] | Or port? Ready for port? | 还是波特酒 准备好喝酒了吗 |
[57:35] | Dixon, Dale and Dwyer are the only names they’ve got. | 他们只有迪克森 戴尔和德怀尔这几个名字 |
[57:38] | The only names? Hang on, Anthony. | 只有这几个名字吗 等等 安东尼 |
[57:41] | I pay you a monthly retainer to put out fires. | 我每月付给你一救火费 |
[57:44] | And all I can see if my cargo going up in fucking smoke! | 现在我的货船都要烧着了 |
[57:48] | Our man in Customs assures me | 我们在海关的人向我保证 |
[57:49] | they don’t have the drills to penetrate the lead. | 他们没有能钻穿铅的钻头 |
[57:52] | Once the stuff’s through Customs, you’re home and dry. | 只要东西过了海关 你就无须担心了 |
[57:56] | There’s nothing to worry about, Cliff. | 没有什么可担心的 克里夫 |
[58:00] | Who’s the grass? | 谁是告密者 |
[58:05] | Detective, these ingots are solid lead. | 警官 这些铸块是固体铅 |
[58:09] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[58:11] | There was a large consignment of cocaine | 有一大批可卡因 |
[58:12] | concealed within this cargo. | 藏在货物里 |
[58:13] | The shipment papers are all in order. | 装运文件都准备好了 |
[58:17] | Well, get a diamond-tipped coring drill. | 好吧 找一个金刚石空心钻头 |
[58:18] | – We don’t have one. – Well, fucking find one! | -我们没有 -他妈的给我找一个 |
[58:49] | Tony Palmer is situated within | 托尼·帕尔默位于 |
[58:50] | the Queen Elizabeth Olympic park. | 伊丽莎白女王奥林匹克公园内 |
[58:51] | It’s just a stone throw from the stadium, | 如果你是西汉姆联队的球迷 |
[58:53] | if you’re a West Ham fan. | 从这里走两步就到体育馆了 |
[58:54] | He’s been a Hammer since he was born. | 从他出生开始就是西汉姆联队的球迷了 |
[58:56] | When will we know if our application has gone through? | 什么时候我们能知道申请通过了 |
[58:58] | Oh, it’s just a formality. | 只是走个形式而已 |
[58:59] | Mr Cullen assures me | 科伦先生向我保证 |
[59:01] | that it’s just a case of putting in a moving in date with the Council. | 只用和市政敲定一个入住日期就可以了 |
[59:03] | See, I told you he’d come through. | 看吧 我就说会通过的 |
[59:06] | Well, I’ll show you the rest of the apartment. | 我带你看看公寓其余的地方 |
[59:09] | I just got to take this. I’ll catch up with you. | 我得接个电话 一会儿过来找你 |
[59:13] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[59:14] | Look, I know I fucked up, but I’m working it out. | 听着 我知道我搞砸了 但我正在解决 |
[59:17] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你到底在说什么 |
[59:18] | If it doesn’t play out how I want it to, | 如果事情没有像我想的那样发展 |
[59:19] | go to our locker in Repton. | 去瑞普唐德的储物柜 |
[59:21] | Everything you need is there. | 你要的一切都在那里 |
[59:22] | Look, I got to go, Liam. | 听着 我得挂了 利亚姆 |
[59:24] | Sean McDonagh? | 是肖恩·麦克唐纳吗 |
[59:26] | I’m with the South East Regional Organised Crime Squad. | 我是东南区有组织犯罪调查队的 |
[59:29] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[59:30] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[59:30] | – They’re my officers. – Where’s Beckett? | -他们是我的警员 -贝克特在哪里 |
[59:32] | Beckett’s at Tilbury. | 贝克特在蒂尔伯里 |
[59:34] | He’s looking for that consignment of drugs you told us about. | 他在找你告诉我们的那批毒品 |
[59:37] | Son, your life’s in danger. Trust us. | 孩子 你的生命危在旦夕 相信我们 |
[59:47] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | -来吧 -我们要去哪里 |
[59:49] | You’re okay, son. You’re going to a government safe house. | 没事的 孩子 你要去政府的安全屋 |
[59:50] | You’re too important to us. | 你对我们来说很重要 |
[59:52] | Come on. | 上车吧 |
[59:54] | Come on. Quickly. | 上车吧 快点 |
[59:58] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[1:00:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:08] | Sean just broke down. He needs me to go and give him a hand. | 肖恩车抛锚了 他需要我过去帮下忙 |
[1:00:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:14] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[1:01:18] | We were only asked to deliver him. | 我们负责运送他 |
[1:01:19] | Then fucking deliver him! | 那就运他啊 |
[1:01:21] | Where? | 运到哪儿去 |
[1:01:22] | Take him down there. | 把他带下去 |
[1:01:26] | Please! Please! | 求你们 求你们 |
[1:01:29] | No, please! Please! | 不 求你了 求你了 |
[1:01:55] | This isn’t what we agreed. | 这和我们讲好的可不一样 |
[1:01:57] | Ungag him. | 让他说话 |
[1:02:00] | – Why did you do it, Sean? – I didn’t have a choice. | -你干嘛这么做 肖恩 -我别无选择 |
[1:02:32] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[1:02:40] | Then you’d better make him stop. | 那你最好让他停止呼吸 |
[1:02:44] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:02:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:48] | I’m a Detective Chief Inspector. | 我是总督察 |
[1:02:51] | No, you stopped being that | 不 在你收下第一封棕色信件的那天起 |
[1:02:52] | the day you took your first brown envelope. | 你就已经不是什么总督察了 |
[1:02:55] | Now, fucking dig. Pig. | 现在 给我埋了他 死猪 |
[1:03:41] | – Night, son. – Yeah, night, Albert. | -晚安 孩子 -晚安 埃尔伯特 |
[1:04:26] | Sean McDonagh has gone off the grid, sir. | 我们找不到肖恩·麦克唐纳了 长官 |
[1:04:30] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[1:04:34] | It’s probably a decoy run. | 这可能只是个诱饵 |
[1:04:35] | The real shipment’s already gone through. | 真正的货说不定已经暗度陈仓了 |
[1:04:37] | He had no reason to lie about an incoming shipment. | 他没理由在即将到的货上撒谎 |
[1:04:40] | Don’t be so fucking naive! He’s got every reason. | 别他妈这么幼稚 那小子当然有理由 |
[1:04:44] | I know there’s drugs in those ingots. | 我知道铸块里面肯定藏了毒品 |
[1:04:46] | All you need to do is authorise full surveillance | 你只需要批准我们全面监视 |
[1:04:50] | on Jonjo Dixon, Isaac Gale, and Gerry Dwyer. | 乔乔·迪克森 艾萨克·盖尔和杰瑞·德怀尔 |
[1:04:54] | Yeah. I’ll see what I can do. | 行吧 我尽力而为 |
[1:05:09] | Sir. | 再见 长官 |
[1:05:43] | Who is this? | 谁呀 |
[1:05:45] | Who is this? | 谁呀 |
[1:06:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:42] | Come back to bed. | 快回来睡觉吧 |
[1:06:58] | Put your hands on your head, Beckett. | 双手抱头 贝克特 |
[1:07:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死 你这是做什么 |
[1:07:02] | I said put your hands on your head. | 再说一遍 双手抱头 |
[1:07:04] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 你能说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[1:07:06] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[1:07:07] | you’re in possession of a large quantity of controlled substances. | 你拥有大量受管制物品 |
[1:07:10] | You fool. Shut the fuck up. | 你们是蠢蛋吗 闭嘴吧 |
[1:07:22] | Don’t you fucking move. | 你他妈敢动一下 |
[1:07:24] | Detective Sergeant Neil Beckett, | 警探队长尼尔·贝克特 |
[1:07:26] | I’m arresting you on suspicion | 我们因你涉嫌参与 |
[1:07:28] | of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs. | A级别毒品供应而逮捕你 |
[1:07:31] | You do not have to say anything, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:07:33] | but it may harm your defence, if you do not mention | 但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒 |
[1:07:36] | when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 可能会对你的辩护不利 |
[1:07:41] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[1:07:49] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[1:07:55] | Put the gun down | 把枪放下 |
[1:07:56] | or she’s going to get it in the top of the fucking head! | 不然她的脑袋就要吃枪子儿 |
[1:07:59] | – Keep back! He’s armed. – Yes, Sarg. | -后退 他有枪 -遵命 警长 |
[1:08:09] | Don’t you fucking move! | 妈的别动 |
[1:08:10] | You’re going to drive the car, you understand? | 你去开车 听懂了吗 |
[1:08:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Open the fucking door. | -好 -很好 把车门打开 |
[1:08:13] | Open the door. | 打开车门 |
[1:08:18] | Go. | 开车 |
[1:08:22] | We need police vehicles in pursuit. | 发动警车去追捕 |
[1:08:24] | Call more back up! | 呼叫更多支援 |
[1:08:26] | What we need is support. Right now! | 快叫支援 快 |
[1:08:39] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[1:08:41] | But we’ve got a problem. | 但我们有麻烦了 |
[1:08:43] | Terry Kitson, Billy Clark, and Jimmy Porter | 特里·基特森 比利·克拉克和吉米·波特 |
[1:08:45] | are all saying they delivered money to Sean, | 都说他们把钱给肖恩了 |
[1:08:47] | just before he got picked up by Ellery. | 就在他被埃勒里抓走之前 |
[1:08:49] | – How much? – Just shy of three million. | -多少钱 -差不多三百万 |
[1:08:52] | How the fuck did that happen? | 他妈的怎么会出这档子事 |
[1:08:53] | He must have been planning to have it on his toes. | 他肯定提前都计划好了 |
[1:08:55] | What, you didn’t think to check before you put him in the ground? | 把他埋了之前 你难道没想着检查一下吗 |
[1:08:59] | He told them you’d ordered the collections a day early. | 他给他们说 你把收钱的日子提早了一天 |
[1:09:02] | Did he now? | 是吗 |
[1:09:06] | Last person he called was his brother. | 他死前最后一通电话是打给他哥哥的 |
[1:09:08] | Well, then, find him. | 那就找到他 |
[1:09:11] | Do I have to draw you a map, you three cunts? | 我要不要给你们三个混球画个地图啊 |
[1:09:14] | Right, go to Sean’s flat, | 去肖恩的公寓 |
[1:09:17] | if Liam isn’t there, pay his wife and son a visit. | 如果利亚姆不在那儿 那就去找他老婆孩子 |
[1:09:36] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:09:37] | Grace, let me in! It’s me! | 格蕾丝 是我 让我进去 |
[1:09:41] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:09:44] | I really need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:09:47] | Yeah, come on in. | 好吧 进来 |
[1:09:54] | I know you’re not guilty, Neil. | 我知道你没犯罪 尼尔 |
[1:09:59] | But if you run, you’re only going to make it worse for yourself. | 但如果你跑了 你只会使自己的处境更糟 |
[1:10:02] | If I don’t, they’ll put me away. | 如果我不跑 他们会把我关起来 |
[1:10:05] | And I can’t expose anyone from behind bars. | 我一旦坐牢 就没法揭露任何人了 |
[1:10:07] | – Expose who? – Walsh, Patterson. | -揭露谁 -沃什 帕特森 |
[1:10:15] | I know someone in the anti-corruption unit. | 我认识反腐单位里的人 |
[1:10:17] | – I could speak to them on your behalf. – No. | -我可以代你去找他们 -不 |
[1:10:20] | You can’t put yourself in that danger. | 你不能把你自己也搭进去 |
[1:10:22] | I don’t know how far up the chain this goes. | 我还不知道这条腐败链到底有多长 |
[1:10:23] | They’re policemen, Neil. | 他们都是警察 尼尔 |
[1:10:25] | They’re organised criminals. | 他们是有组织的罪犯 |
[1:10:27] | With badges. | 只是戴着警徽而已 |
[1:10:29] | Call me if you need anything. | 如果你有需要 打给我 |
[1:10:48] | Anti-terrorist hotline. Can I help you? | 反恐专线 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[1:10:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:10:52] | I need you and Archie to pack a bag | 你和阿奇赶紧收拾行李 |
[1:10:53] | and go to your mum’s right now. | 搬到你妈妈那里去住 |
[1:10:54] | – What? – Sean. | -什么 -是肖恩的事 |
[1:10:55] | He’s got himself involved in something. | 他惹上麻烦了 |
[1:10:58] | I just really need you to get out of this flat. All right? | 你们真的得赶紧从这公寓搬走了 好吗 |
[1:11:01] | No. No. We need to go to the police. | 不 不 我们应该报警 |
[1:11:02] | We can’t. We can’t trust them. | 不行 我们不能相信他们 |
[1:11:19] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[1:11:23] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:11:24] | Just fucking stay here, Grace. | 呆在这儿别动 格蕾丝 |
[1:11:27] | Stay! | 别动 |
[1:11:31] | – Dad. – Shh. | -爸 -嘘 |
[1:11:32] | Grace McDonagh. | 格蕾丝·麦克唐纳 |
[1:11:36] | I’m Detective Beckett. I’m looking for Liam or Sean. | 我是贝克特警探 我在找利亚姆和肖恩 |
[1:11:40] | You fucking come here! | 你妈给我过来 |
[1:11:43] | You lot already picked him up. So why are you here? | 你们条子已经把他弄走了 你还来这干嘛 |
[1:11:45] | – Who? Who did? – Someone saying his cover’s been blown | -谁 谁干的 -有个人说他暴露了 |
[1:11:47] | and he’s been taken to a safe house. | 要带他去什么安全屋 |
[1:11:48] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:11:50] | I was on the phone to him when they picked him up. | 他们带走他时 我正跟他讲着电话 |
[1:11:52] | Well, I’m his handler. And I don’t know anything about that. | 他是我的线人 但我对此事一无所知 |
[1:12:01] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[1:12:05] | You said it was all under control. | 你给我说的是一切都在掌控中 |
[1:12:07] | Someone made an anonymous call to the Anti-Terror hotline. | 有个人给反恐专线打了个匿名电话 |
[1:12:11] | Told them there were plastic explosives | 给他们说 在铅块里面 |
[1:12:13] | hidden inside the lead ingots | 藏着塑胶炸弹 |
[1:12:15] | bound for an ISIS cell in Sheffield. | 那炸弹是为了炸开谢菲尔德的ISIS监狱 |
[1:12:19] | That was half a fucking ton! | 那可是半吨的货啊 |
[1:12:22] | And our Latin American friends aren’t | 我们的拉美朋友 |
[1:12:24] | jumping for joy, either, Cliff. | 也不是很高兴啊 克里夫 |
[1:12:27] | Well, how long have I got to settle the debt? | 离我还债的期限还有多久 |
[1:12:29] | – A week. – A week? | -一周 -一周吗 |
[1:12:33] | That’s five million pounds, Anthony. | 那可是五百万英镑啊 安东尼 |
[1:12:36] | You’re going to have to give me more time than that. | 你得给我多争取一点时间 |
[1:12:38] | They may speak Spanish, Cliff, | 他们的确会说西班牙语 克里夫 |
[1:12:40] | but mañana isn’t a word they understand. | 但”改天”[西语]这个词他们可听不懂 |
[1:12:43] | What are you now, a fucking linguist? You supercilious cunt! | 你装什么该死的语言学家 高傲的混蛋 |
[1:12:54] | I apologise. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:58] | Tell them to send me another parcel. | 让他们再给我运一批货 |
[1:13:00] | With regret, they asked me to tell you, | 遗憾的是 他们让我告诉你 |
[1:13:03] | you’ve reached your credit limit. | 你的信用积分用完了 |
[1:13:05] | What do they expect me to do? | 那他们想让我怎么样 |
[1:13:08] | Find the money. | 赶紧凑钱吧 |
[1:13:25] | Are you sure it was Clifford Cullen’s voice? | 你确认那是克里夫·科伦的声音吗 |
[1:13:27] | A hundred percent. | 百分百确认 |
[1:13:29] | Police. | 警察 |
[1:13:36] | Grace McDonagh! | 格蕾丝·麦克唐纳 |
[1:13:38] | Please open the door! | 麻烦把门打开 |
[1:13:41] | It’s the police! It’s for your own safety! | 我们是警察 这是为了您的人身安全 |
[1:13:55] | We know you’re in there. | 我们知道你在里面 |
[1:13:56] | Please, open the door and we can have a chat. | 请把门打开 我们聊聊 |
[1:14:05] | They’re not police officers. | 他们不是警察 |
[1:14:09] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令 获准搜查你的房产 |
[1:14:58] | Come on, cunt! | 来啊 混球 |
[1:15:07] | Come on, you bastard! | 来啊 你个混蛋 |
[1:15:25] | Come on, darling. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[1:15:26] | Grace! Archie! | 格蕾丝 阿奇 |
[1:15:30] | Are you hurt? | 你们没受伤吧 |
[1:15:31] | I need you to take him to your mum’s, all right? | 把他带到你妈那里去 好吗 |
[1:15:33] | Don’t answer the door to anyone. Don’t leave the house. | 别给任何人开门 别离开房子半步 |
[1:15:36] | Don’t you fucking come any closer! | 你他妈离我远点 |
[1:15:41] | It’s all right, babe. | 宝贝 没事了 |
[1:15:42] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:43] | You stay away from us! | 离我们母子俩远点 |
[1:15:45] | You’re a brave boy, Archie. Everything’s going to be fine. | 阿奇 你很勇敢 一切都会没事的 |
[1:16:05] | I will call you a fucking ambulance | 我会给你叫个救护车 |
[1:16:07] | if you tell me where my brother is. | 前提是你告诉我我弟弟在哪儿 |
[1:16:11] | In a fucking hole. | 在他妈的一个洞里 |
[1:16:14] | He’s a fucking grass. | 他是个叛徒 |
[1:16:17] | Cunt stole all the fucking money! | 那小混账偷走了所有的钱 |
[1:16:18] | – Who’s money? – Cullen’s. | -谁的钱 -科伦的 |
[1:16:21] | And who’s on the payroll? | 谁被收买了 |
[1:16:22] | Who’s on the fucking payroll? | 他妈的谁被收买了 |
[1:16:25] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[1:16:28] | Walsh. Ellery. | 沃什 埃勒里 |
[1:16:33] | Patterson. | 帕特森 |
[1:16:35] | The whole shop! | 所有人 |
[1:16:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:16:50] | Hey, if you go after Cullen, | 如果你去找科伦算账 |
[1:16:53] | you’re going to do life. | 你要蹲一辈子牢 |
[1:16:55] | But men like Cullen are not scared of a bullet in the head. | 但科伦那样的人可不怕吃枪子儿 |
[1:16:58] | They’re scared of dying behind bars. Use your brain! | 他们只害怕死在监狱里 动动脑子好吗 |
[1:17:01] | You have a wife and you have a son. | 你可是有老婆孩子的人 |
[1:17:04] | Okay? The way we beat people like Cullen | 好吗 我们要把科伦这种人击垮 |
[1:17:07] | is by exposing them and everybody who works for them. | 只能把他们和给他们做事的人全都曝光 |
[1:17:15] | Well, we got this for a start. | 这个东西是个开始 |
[1:17:18] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 没事了 |
[1:17:32] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[1:17:38] | I just need to know you’re safe. | 我只想知道你们是否安全 |
[1:17:40] | We’re okay. | 我们很安全 |
[1:17:41] | And you never, ever call again. | 你再也 再也别打过来了 |
[1:17:58] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[1:18:01] | I came as soon as I got the call. | 我一接到电话就赶来了 |
[1:18:04] | What have we got? | 出什么事了 |
[1:18:06] | Isaac Gale and Jonjo Dixon turned up | 看来艾萨克·盖尔和乔乔·迪克森 |
[1:18:08] | for a fancy dress party. | 参加了一个警服主题的化装舞会 |
[1:18:11] | Looks like they got more than they bargained for. | 看上去他们得到了超乎预期的东西 |
[1:18:13] | Let’s get it out there that Detective Beckett | 我们把话说明了吧 贝克特警探 |
[1:18:17] | and Liam McDonagh were in this together. | 和利亚姆·麦克康纳一起出现在了这里 |
[1:18:19] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[1:18:20] | Yeah. Two men fitting their descriptions were seen | 是的 有人看见两个符合他们描述的人 |
[1:18:23] | running across the estate together. | 一起跑过这个区域 |
[1:18:28] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[1:18:30] | My mother. Do you mind if I take this? | 我妈 你介意我接这个电话吗 |
[1:18:32] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -接吧 -谢谢 |
[1:18:52] | I need you to keep an eye on this. | 我需要你盯着这件事 |
[1:18:54] | Sir. | 好的 |
[1:19:04] | Who’s on the fucking payroll? | 他妈的谁被收买了 |
[1:19:06] | Everybody. Walsh, Ellery. | 所有人 沃什 埃勒里 |
[1:19:10] | We have everything you need | 我们拥有足以扳倒他 |
[1:19:11] | to bring him and everyone around him down. | 和他身边所有人的东西 |
[1:19:15] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[1:19:18] | And you and McDonagh. | 你还有麦克唐纳 |
[1:19:21] | And he’ll take his time doing it. | 而且他会慢慢来 |
[1:19:22] | The only way this stops is if we expose him. | 曝光他是防止被追杀的唯一办法 |
[1:19:25] | You can’t just turn your head away now and walk away. | 你可不能在这个关头撒手不管了 |
[1:19:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:36] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[1:19:36] | I understand that, but the plot is worth three million. | 我了解 但是那块地可价值三百万 |
[1:19:40] | What? Fine. Fine, all right, call it two. | 什么 好 好 行吧 那就两百万 |
[1:19:47] | But I’m going to need the cash tomorrow. | 但是我明天就要收到现金 |
[1:19:51] | Right. | 行 |
[1:20:11] | You’re retiring in a couple of months, | 你几个月后就要退休了 |
[1:20:13] | you can leave all this behind you. | 你可以全身而退 |
[1:20:17] | Behind me! | 全身而退啊 |
[1:20:18] | Every morning, you wake up and realise | 每天早上 你醒来就会意识到 |
[1:20:21] | that deep down you’re rotten to the core, | 你整个人都烂到骨头里了 |
[1:20:23] | and you can smell your own fucking stench. | 你都能闻见你自己该死的恶臭 |
[1:20:29] | Bribery. | 贿赂 |
[1:20:31] | Theft. Murder. | 偷窃 谋杀 |
[1:20:36] | Corruption, Tony. | 腐败 托尼 |
[1:20:38] | This fucking city thrives on it. | 这个该死的城市因此繁荣 |
[1:20:41] | Once you’re part of it, | 你一旦进去了 |
[1:20:43] | there’s no way out. | 就出不来了 |
[1:20:47] | Ray. | 雷蒙德 |
[1:21:22] | So, what you got? | 你手里有什么 |
[1:21:24] | Everything you need on Cullen. | 所有关于科伦的信息 |
[1:21:27] | His income, expenditure, | 他的收入 开销 |
[1:21:29] | debts owed, debts settled, | 欠的债 还的债 |
[1:21:30] | names, numbers, money, the murders, the trafficking. | 名字 数字 钱 谋杀 非法买卖 |
[1:21:33] | Everything. | 所有信息 |
[1:21:33] | Now, listen, | 听好了 |
[1:21:37] | when the government first announced | 当政府最初宣布 |
[1:21:38] | that Stratford was going to be the site of the Olympic Games, | 斯特拉特福将成为奥运会举办地的时候 |
[1:21:41] | Cullen secured as much land as he could, | 科伦就搞到了他能搞到的所有地 |
[1:21:42] | so he could sell it on | 之后就能把它们卖给 |
[1:21:43] | to the East London Development Agency for a huge profit. | 东伦敦发展部来大赚一笔 |
[1:21:46] | And it was… it was this particular plot of land | 这块 这块地 |
[1:21:51] | which was a crucial piece of the jigsaw. | 是他计划里面关键的一环 |
[1:21:53] | So, if the ELDA hadn’t been able to acquire this plot, | 如果东伦敦发展部无法采购到这块地 |
[1:21:57] | none of this would have been built, | 这些都修不起来 |
[1:21:59] | and everything else that Cullen owned, | 科伦拥有的所有地 |
[1:22:01] | it would have been worthless. | 都会变得一文不值 |
[1:22:02] | That’s right where my dad’s scrap yard was. | 我爸以前的废料厂就在那里 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:22:06] | So, this is the land transaction I got from the Land Registry | 这是我从地政局拿到的土地转让协议 |
[1:22:10] | between your father and Roman Road Holdings Limited. | 是你父亲和罗曼路控股有限公司签的 |
[1:22:14] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:22:15] | A property company that’s owned by Cullen’s wife, Pam. | 一个在科伦妻子帕姆名下的地产公司 |
[1:22:18] | I don’t believe your father killed himself. | 我不相信你父亲是自杀的 |
[1:22:24] | Cullen forced him to sign over the land, | 科伦强迫他在协议上签字 |
[1:22:26] | then had his murder made to look like a suicide. | 然后把他的死伪装成自杀 |
[1:22:29] | And who do you think was in charge of the investigation? | 你猜谁负责这个案子的调查 |
[1:22:32] | Raymond Ellery. | 雷蒙德·埃勒里 |
[1:22:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:44] | – Yeah, Gemma, it’s me. – Neil? | -杰玛 是我 -尼尔 |
[1:22:49] | Neil, Ellery’s dead. | 尼尔 埃勒里死了 |
[1:22:51] | DI Sykes from the Anti-Corruption Unit wants you to come in. | 反贪组的塞克斯督察想要见你 |
[1:22:54] | I showed her the video | 我给她看了那个视频 |
[1:22:55] | and they want to nail those corrupt bastards | 他们和我们一样 |
[1:22:57] | as much as we do. | 想要抓住那些腐败的混蛋 |
[1:22:58] | – Where do you want to meet? – Last Pass Junction. | -咱们在哪里见 -末路街路口 |
[1:23:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:23:04] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[1:23:11] | Anthony Hammond. Please leave a message. | 安东尼·哈蒙德 请留言 |
[1:23:57] | Why is she alone? | 为什么只有她一个人 |
[1:24:36] | No. | 为什么 |
[1:24:37] | I told you to stop. | 我早就让你停手了 |
[1:24:43] | Do you think I ever had a choice? | 你觉得我有得选吗 |
[1:25:32] | McDonagh got away. | 麦克唐纳跑了 |
[1:25:34] | – Okay. – What do you want to do? | -知道了 -你想要怎么办 |
[1:25:36] | We’ve got to clear the scene. | 我们要清理现场 |
[1:26:15] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:26:17] | – Beckett’s been taken care of. – Right. | -贝克特已经解决掉了 -好的 |
[1:26:19] | Liam got away. They missed. He ran. | 利亚姆逃了 他们失手了 他跑了 |
[1:26:22] | Walsh? Patterson? | 沃什 帕特森呢 |
[1:26:24] | – They didn’t make it. – Never mind. | -他们没有活下来 -不要紧 |
[1:26:27] | What about Cullen? | 那科伦呢 |
[1:26:29] | I think he’s outstayed his welcome. | 我觉得他已经逍遥得太久了 |
[1:26:36] | 36 Talbot Road. That’s where they are. | 36 塔尔博特路 他们在那里 |
[1:26:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:27:01] | Grace? Archie? | 格蕾丝 阿奇 |
[1:27:20] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[1:27:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:28:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:28:06] | I’ve got some people who want to say hello. | 我这里有人想跟你打声招呼 |
[1:28:09] | – Liam! Liam! Help us! – Dad? Dad! Dad! | -利亚姆 利亚姆 救救我们 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:28:12] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[1:28:12] | – Liam! – Shush! | -利亚姆 -闭嘴 |
[1:28:16] | Don’t you fucking hurt them! | 别他妈的伤害他们 |
[1:28:18] | Well, that depends on whether you behave yourself or not. | 这取决于你的表现 |
[1:28:21] | Liam! Please! | 利亚姆 求求你 |
[1:28:23] | Look, I have your money. | 听着 你的钱在我这 |
[1:28:24] | Just… just tell me where to meet you and I’ll bring the money. | 只要告诉我在哪里见你 我就把钱带过来 |
[1:28:27] | Just don’t hurt them. | 千万别伤害他们 |
[1:28:54] | That’s him. | 他在那里 |
[1:28:57] | Go on, then. | 去啊 |
[1:29:05] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:29:16] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:29:19] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[1:29:34] | That’s far enough! | 够近的了 |
[1:29:37] | Let me see the money! | 让我看一下钱 |
[1:29:44] | Now, move away! | 现在走开 |
[1:30:02] | It’s all there, Cliff. | 都在这里 克里夫 |
[1:30:34] | Please let them go, Mr Cullen. | 请让他们走 科伦先生 |
[1:30:36] | I’ve done what you asked. | 我按你说的做了 |
[1:30:39] | Family. | 家庭 |
[1:30:41] | That’s what drives us, isn’t it, Liam? | 是我们的动力 不是吗 利亚姆 |
[1:30:46] | And what weakens us. | 同时也是我们的软肋 |
[1:30:50] | Don’t hurt them. | 别伤害他们 |
[1:31:03] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:31:06] | And the mother and son. | 还有他妻子和儿子 |
[1:31:22] | I can’t fucking see them. | 我他妈的看不见他们 |
[1:31:33] | Move another muscle and I’ll blow your fucking head off! | 再动一下我就把你的头打爆 |
[1:31:38] | I spent my entire adult fucking life… | 我他妈成年以后 |
[1:31:42] | I’ve hated the man I grew up loving. | 一直在恨那个我小时候爱过的男人 |
[1:31:46] | The man I thought abandoned us, | 我以为他抛弃了我们 |
[1:31:48] | chose the easy way out. | 选择自杀了事 |
[1:31:51] | But he didn’t abandon us, did he? | 但是他并没有抛弃我们 对吗 |
[1:31:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:55] | You fucking took him from us. | 你他妈的把他从我们身边夺走了 |
[1:31:59] | And now you’ve taken my brother. | 你现在又夺走了我的弟弟 |
[1:32:04] | They made bad choices, Liam. | 他们做了错误的选择 利亚姆 |
[1:32:08] | But you’re smarter than that. | 但是你比他们聪明啊 |
[1:32:12] | – Stay the fuck back! – All right. | -你他妈的离远点 -好的 |
[1:32:16] | But if you shoot me, son, | 如果你杀了我 孩子 |
[1:32:19] | that’s not the end, you know. | 一切并不会结束 你知道的 |
[1:32:21] | You don’t think they’re going to leave you alone, do you? | 你难道认为他们会放过你吗 |
[1:32:24] | No. Stratford, it’s half built. | 不 斯特拉特福 这个地方才建了一半 |
[1:32:26] | We could build it up. | 我们可以把它完全发展起来 |
[1:32:28] | The only thing I want to see go up is your fucking tombstone. | 我唯一希望建的就是你的墓碑 |
[1:32:36] | Ah, you don’t see it, do you? | 你还不懂 |
[1:32:41] | You will one day, son. | 总有一天你会的 孩子 |
[1:32:45] | Promise you. | 我保证 |
[1:32:48] | If you’re going to do it, | 如果你要动手的话 |
[1:32:52] | you’d better fucking do it! | 那就他妈的赶紧动手 |
[1:33:15] | Grace! Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[1:33:20] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:33:22] | Grace! Archie! | 格蕾丝 阿奇 |
[1:33:29] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:33:35] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[1:33:42] | You ain’t hurt, are you? – GRACE: No. | -你没有受伤吧 -没有 |
[1:33:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:33:48] | Oh my God, Liam! | 我的天呐 利亚姆 |
[1:34:50] | There’s nothing more cowardly | 没有比藏在制服后面犯罪 |
[1:34:51] | than a criminal hiding behind a uniform. | 更加懦弱的事情 |
[1:34:53] | But sadly that has been the case | 但是不幸的是 |
[1:34:55] | with a small number of senior police officers | 有一小部分高级警官这么做了 |
[1:34:57] | who conspired with Clifford Cullen for monetary gain. | 他们为金钱与克里夫·科伦同流合污 |
[1:35:01] | But I want to reassure the public, | 但是我向社会保证 |
[1:35:03] | in my capacity as Deputy Chief Constable, | 以我副警察局长的身份 |
[1:35:05] | that this was an isolated case. | 这只是一个个例 |
[1:35:07] | And that the corrupt officers in question | 那些涉事的腐败警官 |
[1:35:09] | have paid the ultimate price. | 已经付出了最终的代价 |
[1:35:12] | Thank you. Any questions? | 谢谢 有什么问题吗 |
[1:35:15] | One at a time. Madam? | 一个一个来 这位女士 |
[1:35:22] | Oh, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[1:35:42] | Well, you could say that arguing against globalisation | 可以说反对全球化 |
[1:35:45] | is a bit like arguing against the laws of gravity. | 就像反对万有引力一样 |
[1:35:48] | It’s not something you can just stop. | 不是你想停就能停的 |
[1:35:50] | I think we should grab every opportunity that’s afforded us | 我认为我们应该抓住遇到的每一个机会 |
[1:35:54] | and keep building. | 并继续发展 |
[1:35:55] | Ah! Mr Vesselovski, Eva, | 维塞洛夫斯基先生 艾娃 |
[1:35:58] | I’d like you to meet Mayor Ahmed. | 向你介绍一下艾哈迈德市长 |
[1:35:59] | Such a pleasure to meet you. Hello, Eva. | 很高兴见到你 你好 艾娃 |
[1:36:01] | Lovely to meet you, too. | 幸会 幸会 |
[1:36:02] | Thank you so much. Anthony tells me a great deal. | 非常感谢你 安东尼告诉了我好多事 |
[1:36:17] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:36:21] | Liam McDonagh? | 利亚姆·麦克康纳 |
[1:36:24] | He won’t talk. | 他不会说的 |
[1:36:25] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[1:36:27] | We let him get away with murder and he knows it. | 他知道我们没有追究他杀人的事情 |
[1:36:31] | If he does become a problem… | 如果他真的成了个麻烦 |
[1:36:34] | we know where he is. | 我们知道他在哪里 |
[1:36:45] | Rest in peace, Dad. | 安息吧 爸 |
[1:37:03] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:37:05] | Let’s go and pick up the little man. | 咱们去接孩子吧 |