时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay, there you go. That’s it, now. | 好的 不错 就是这样 |
[00:09] | Now, give me sultry. | 现在表现出情欲 |
[00:11] | Not sulky, honey; sultry. | 不是阴郁 亲爱的 是情欲 |
[00:13] | Sultry… Is it possible | 情欲 有没有可能 |
[00:14] | they don’t know what sultry means? | 他们不明白情欲的意思 |
[00:16] | – They’re models. They don’t know what anything means. – Okay. | -他们是模特 没大脑的 -好吧 |
[00:18] | Sell the coat. | 推销衣服 |
[00:19] | Now let the coat sell you. | 现在让衣服来推销你 |
[00:22] | No, no, no. Fabio, is it? | 不对 法比奥对吗 |
[00:23] | – Todd. – Todd? | -陶德 -陶德 |
[00:24] | Could you step out for a second? | 退下一会儿好吗 |
[00:26] | Get in there and show him how it’s done, chief. | 过去示范下 让他学学 种马 |
[00:27] | – Okay, sure. – Thank you, thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[00:28] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[00:29] | I’m Zach. | 我叫扎克 |
[00:30] | Uh, we went out a month ago. | 一个月前我们约会过 |
[00:32] | And it was so wonderful. | 那次太棒了 |
[00:33] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:34] | You’re out for a night on the town. | 你们在晚上来到都市的街头 |
[00:36] | You’re feeling confident and sexy. | 你们感觉自信 性感 |
[00:38] | Okay, remember, you’re not just selling clothing; | 记住 你们推销的不只是衣服 |
[00:40] | you’re selling an attitude. Now, go. | 而且一种生活态度 开始 |
[00:43] | That’s it. You’re feeling good about yourselves. | 对 自我感觉良好 |
[00:45] | Oh, here comes a bus! There it is! Good shock! | 巴士来了 对 震惊感很对 |
[00:47] | Now give me tigers. | 给我老虎的感觉 |
[00:49] | Now baby tigers. | 现在是虎宝宝 |
[00:51] | – What’s happening? – I just wanted to see what they would do. | -在搞什么 -我逗他们玩玩 |
[00:53] | Komiko, is it? | 卡米洛对吗 |
[00:54] | – Carly. – Carly, I want to see | -卡莉 -卡莉 我想看看 |
[00:56] | what happens if the dress is, like, billowing in the wind. | 裙子在风中舞动的效果 |
[00:58] | So Zach’s gonna twirl you out, | 扎克会推你向外旋转 |
[00:59] | and then pull you back in and dip you. Okay. | 然后拉回来 下腰 明白吗 |
[01:02] | Should I get back in there? | 我需要重新上场吗 |
[01:03] | Shh. No, no. Just wait. Watch, learn. | 安静 等等 你看着学学 |
[01:05] | Okay, twirl her out. | 将她转出去 |
[01:07] | Pull her back in… and dip. | 拉回来 下腰 |
[01:09] | Sweetie, just step out real quick. | 亲爱的 出来下 |
[01:11] | Let me show you, all right? | 看我怎么做的 |
[01:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[01:13] | The trick is, look him in the eyes, | 窍门是 看着他的眼睛 |
[01:16] | seducing, at the same time, teasing. | 诱惑的同时 戏弄 |
[01:19] | Remember, you’re the prey, | 记住 你是猎物 |
[01:21] | and you’re inviting the hunt, like… | 你在邀请猎人 就像这样 |
[01:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[01:24] | And now you twirl me, you brute! | 现在你拉我旋转 你个暴徒 |
[01:27] | Yes! And then spin me around. | 对 然后转圈 |
[01:29] | And then we go out, and then back again! | 转出来 又抱一起 |
[01:31] | And then over the other side. Yes. | 然后另一边 太棒了 |
[01:34] | I’m a feather– born on the wind, lost in the clouds! | 我是羽毛 在风中飞舞 在云中迷失 |
[01:37] | Komiko, eyes on me. | 卡米洛 注意看我 |
[01:39] | One time, and now spin, | 再一次 旋转 |
[01:40] | spin, spin, spin! | 转啊 转啊 |
[01:43] | I want you to do it like that. | 你要像我这样做 |
[02:04] | – What floor? – 22. | -哪一层 -22 |
[02:05] | Hey, there he is. | 好搭档在这里啊 |
[02:06] | Great work on that Neiman shoot yesterday. | 昨天尼曼商场的广告拍摄做得真不错 |
[02:08] | Ah, it was a team effort. | 那是团队合作的结果 |
[02:10] | Nice jacket. | 你的夹克真帅气 |
[02:11] | Is that from the shoot? | 这是拍摄时那件吗 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s from the shoot. | 没错 拍摄时那件 |
[02:14] | Simon gave it to me. | 萨蒙给我了 |
[02:15] | Kind of a token of a job well done. | 算是工作表现不错的奖励吧 |
[02:17] | We did it, buddy. The team. | 我们做到了 哥们 团队合作 |
[02:20] | But why did you get the jacket? | 但为什么夹克归你了 |
[02:22] | Oh, hey, it’s not a big deal, you know. | 哎呀 重点不是这个 |
[02:24] | The point is he’s the boss and he noticed us. | 重点是他是老板 他关注我们 |
[02:27] | This jacket symbolizes our success. | 这件夹克象征着我们的成功 |
[02:29] | If I get a jacket, it’s like we both get a jacket. | 如果我拿到夹克 就和我们都拿到夹克一样 |
[02:31] | But only you got a jacket. | 但只有你拿到了夹克 |
[02:33] | Which fits you great. | 你穿上真是太帅气了 |
[02:35] | I’m Zach, by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫扎克 |
[02:36] | – Mikaela. – Hi. | -米琦娜 -你好 |
[02:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:39] | Team. | 团队 |
[02:44] | This is so unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[02:45] | You know what it is? | 你知道吗 |
[02:46] | It’s your typical copywriter/ art guy dynamic. | 那就是你这种典型文案人针对美工的花招 |
[02:48] | You talk more in the meetings, so you get all the credit. | 你在推介会上说得多 所以功劳总是归你 |
[02:50] | – What is it now? – He thinks that Simon | -又怎么啦 -他觉得萨蒙 |
[02:52] | likes me better than him. | 宠我而不宠他 |
[02:53] | Zach attack! | 扎克看招 |
[03:00] | Hi, Simon. | 你好 萨蒙 |
[03:01] | – Hey, Andrew. – Um, Dad? | -安德鲁 -爸 |
[03:02] | A guy just delivered a box of ducklings to your office. | 刚刚有人送一盒小鸭子到你的办公室 |
[03:04] | They’re here. It’s for my pro bono project. | 到了吗 那是公益广告用的 |
[03:07] | You mean we’re not getting paid. | 你是说没有广告费吗 |
[03:08] | But I’m saying it in Latin so it has a certain gravitas. | 但我说的是拉丁语 所以感觉很庄重 |
[03:10] | – What’s going on? – Remember Arrowhead Pond? | -到底是什么事 -还记得箭头池塘吗 |
[03:12] | It was an environmental disaster back in the ’80s. | 80年代时那里简直就是环境灾难场 |
[03:14] | Terrible, awful, really. | 真的太可怕了 |
[03:16] | Well, that pond has been restored, | 现在这个池塘被清理干净了 |
[03:18] | and I’m personally raising these ducks | 我亲自饲养这些小鸭子 |
[03:19] | to be its very first residents. | 作为池塘的第一批居民 |
[03:21] | Well, why are you raising the ducks? | 你为什么要养鸭子 |
[03:22] | Because they can’t take care of themselves, sweetheart. | 因为它们不会照顾自己 亲爱的 |
[03:23] | No, I mean: Why you? | 我是说 为什么是你养 |
[03:24] | Some people see me as I am and ask why. | 有人能看出真实的我 还不停在问 |
[03:26] | Can I get a straight answer? | 你能给我一个”直”接的回答吗 |
[03:27] | No, but you can get a gay one– | 不能 但我给你一个拐”弯”抹角的答案 |
[03:28] | because ducks are fabulous! | 因为鸭鸭好可爱哦 |
[03:31] | I say it like that because Gay Brad is out today. | 我这样说 是因为布拉德今天出柜了 |
[03:33] | I suppose he’s out every day, really. | 我想他每天都在出柜 真的 |
[03:35] | So you’re telling me you’re raising ducks in the office? | 你是说要在办公室里养鸭子吗 |
[03:37] | Honey, the time for that disapproving tone | 宝贝 你这种不赞成的语气 |
[03:39] | is when I’m making these poor decisions. | 应该在我做这些糟糕决定的时候就表现出来 |
[03:46] | It’s okay, Tesla. | 没事 泰斯拉 |
[03:47] | They don’t nest in trees. | 鸭子不在树上做窝 |
[03:48] | – Well, maybe he’s an outlier. – They live in ponds. | -也许它是个例外 -它们住在池塘里 |
[03:50] | Well, we don’t have a pond. | 这里没有池塘 |
[03:51] | He’ll just have to make do. | 它只能凑合一下了 |
[03:52] | Oh, and it seems like he did. | 看起来它凑合得挺好 |
[03:53] | Did you look over my coffee campaign? | 你看了我的咖啡广告策划吗 |
[03:55] | It was brilliant, it was perfect. | 太有才了 太完美了 |
[03:56] | But if you were gonna tweak it? | 但如果让你稍作修改呢 |
[03:57] | I’d start again from scratch. | 我会从头开始 |
[03:58] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[03:59] | There’s always room to aim higher. | 总是有空间将目标定得更高 |
[04:01] | There was once was a man named Michael, last name Angelo. | 以前有个人 姓朗基罗 名米开 |
[04:03] | – Michelangelo. – Yes. And when he was sculpting his David, | -米开朗基罗 -对 他雕刻大卫时 |
[04:06] | do you think he finished the torso and went, | 你觉得他完成身体部分后会说 |
[04:07] | “Hey, va bene, tutti finito”? | “好啦 完成了”吗 |
[04:09] | Guessing not. | 我想不会 |
[04:09] | No, he slapped a penis on that Adonis, | 他弄了个小鸡鸡在这个美男子身上 |
[04:11] | and the rest was history. You know what I’m saying? | 于是就名垂青史 你知道我的意思吧 |
[04:13] | – I need a penis? – That’s my girl. | -我需要个小鸡鸡 -真是我的乖女儿 |
[04:15] | Sydney, there’s magic in you. | 希德妮 你天赋异禀 |
[04:17] | I’ve known that since the moment you were born. | 你生下来的那一刻我就知道 |
[04:19] | I looked down and said, “Oh, my God…” | 我看下去然后说 我的天 |
[04:20] | – “She’s missing a penis” – But I still named you Sydney. | -她少了个小鸡鸡 -但我还是为你取名希德妮 |
[04:22] | – The campaign works. – Honey… | -我的广告案挺好的 -亲爱的 |
[04:23] | – The focus groups like it. – Pumpkin… | -焦点小组很喜欢 -小南瓜 |
[04:25] | – Stop calling me food. – You’re playing it safe. | -别再用食物的名称叫我 -你在打安全牌 |
[04:27] | And the best things in life come from not playing it safe. | 人生中最好的事物 都是险中求胜得来的 |
[04:29] | It’s a good campaign. | 这是很棒的广告创意 |
[04:30] | Listen, I’d love to argue with you, but I think it’s a lost cause. | 我也很想和你争论 但我觉得注定要失败 |
[04:32] | Besides, I’ve gotta go finish my Crest campaign | 而且 我要完成佳洁士的文案 |
[04:34] | and chop up some worms for my ducks. | 还得给小鸭子剁虫子吃 |
[04:35] | Ciao, ragazza. | 再见 小姑娘 |
[04:38] | And then our guy walks outside. | 帅哥走出去 |
[04:40] | It’s a bright sunny day, the pretty girl passes by, | 外面天空晴朗 美女走过 |
[04:43] | and he flashes her that winning Crest smile. | 他用佳洁士的招牌笑容引诱她 |
[04:46] | Suddenly, the sun glinting off his teeth | 突然 阳光反射在他的牙齿上 |
[04:49] | like a laser pointer | 就像激光一样 |
[04:50] | blinds her and everyone else in the vicinity | 亮瞎了美女和附近行人的眼睛 |
[04:52] | as our hero mutters an apology and crosses off! | 我们的男主角低语道歉 然后潇洒离开 |
[04:55] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[04:58] | “Crest, sunglasses not included” | 广告词打出 “佳洁士 请自备太阳镜” |
[05:01] | Oh, I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[05:02] | Oh, great work, Zach. | 做得好 扎克 |
[05:05] | You know, Simon, a lot of that was actually Andrew’s idea. | 萨蒙 其实大部分是安德鲁的创意 |
[05:08] | Let’s not do this. | 不用这样 |
[05:08] | I’m confused. Didn’t I say you guys did a great job? | 我糊涂了 难道我说的不是你们做得很棒吗 |
[05:10] | Well, technically, you just said Zach did a great job. | 事实上 你只说了扎克做得好 |
[05:13] | I did, didn’t I? | 好像是的 是吧 |
[05:14] | Also, I think Andrew’s a little upset | 而且我觉得安德鲁有些生气 |
[05:15] | because I got a jacket and he didn’t, | 因为我拿到了夹克 他没有 |
[05:18] | even though I explained to him | 尽管我跟他解释 |
[05:19] | how me sleeping with the girl who liked the jacket | 我和电梯里喜欢夹克的那个女生上床 |
[05:21] | is gonna be a victory for both of us. | 将是我们两人共同的胜利 |
[05:22] | I’m still not seeing that. But seriously, Simon, it’s fine. | 我没看出来 不过说真的 萨蒙 没关系 |
[05:25] | No, no, it’s not fine. I mean, I know what goes into a pitch. | 有关系 我知道成功的推介需要什么 |
[05:27] | I know you both worked on this. | 我知道你们都努力了 |
[05:28] | Maybe it’s just ’cause he talks more in the meetings. | 或许是因为所有的会议上都是他在说 |
[05:30] | Yeah, that’s what I was saying. | 我就是这样说的 |
[05:31] | Maybe I like you more on a subconscious level. | 也许我在潜意识里更喜欢你 |
[05:33] | – Getting more hurtful. – I should know better. | -我更伤心了 -我应该意识到的 |
[05:35] | A boss can’t be doing this. He can’t play favorites. | 老板不能这样 不能有偏爱 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna make an effort to be a little more fair. | 我会想办法彰显公平 |
[05:38] | You know, spread the love around. | 将爱平均地撒在员工身上 |
[05:41] | Zach, give Andrew the jacket. | 扎克 把夹克给安德鲁 |
[05:42] | Words without actions are meaningless. | 只说不做就没有意义 |
[05:44] | – Okay. – I think Stalin said that. | -好吧 -我想这话斯大林说过 |
[05:45] | Well, if he didn’t, he should have. | 如果他没说 他就应该说 |
[05:46] | There you go. Let go. Andrew, come on, come on. | 好了 放手 安德鲁 快穿上 |
[05:49] | There you go. Try that puppy on there. | 给你 穿上试试 |
[05:50] | Wow, it’s my-my very first leather jacket, actually. | 这是我的第一件皮夹克 |
[05:53] | – And how does that feel? – It feels, uh… | -感觉如何 -感觉 |
[05:56] | it feels pretty great. | 非常舒服 |
[05:58] | You know what? It looks better on Zach. | 其实 还是扎克穿起来更好看 |
[05:59] | – It’s me. It’s me. – Give it back, yeah. | -我穿什么都好看 -给我 |
[06:00] | I just can’t unsee Zach in that jacket. | 扎克不穿这件 我都看不下去 |
[06:01] | Come on. Good try, bud. | 真听话 孩子 |
[06:03] | It’s okay. We’ll find something that will… | 没事 我们会想到办法的 |
[06:05] | We’re gonna crack this thing. | 我们会解决这事的 |
[06:06] | We’ll figure it out, bud. | 我们会想到办法的 哥们 |
[06:07] | And with this targeted bus-and-billboard campaign, | 利用面向目标人群的公车站广告牌 |
[06:10] | we project increased growth in public awareness | 我们的目标是在未来五年内 |
[06:11] | for Windy City over the next five years. | 持续提高风城咖啡的公众知名度 |
[06:13] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[06:14] | Well, it’s certainly along the lines | 老实说 该广告完全符合 |
[06:16] | of what we hope to do, you know, sales-wise. | 我们的要求 提高销售额 |
[06:18] | I guess we were hoping for something a little more… | 我想我们要的效果是更加… |
[06:21] | – Penis. – …exciting. | -小鸡鸡 -刺激的 |
[06:22] | We want to edge up our brand a little bit. | 我们希望品牌更前卫一些 |
[06:24] | Well, what’s exciting is reliable sales growth. | 稳定的销售额增长才刺激嘛 |
[06:27] | You know, what’s edgy is, uh, increased market share. | 而前卫就是增加市场占有率 |
[06:31] | Lauren, what do you… what do you think? | 劳伦 你怎么看 |
[06:32] | Oh, I’m just the assistant, but I would definitely | 我只是一个助理 但基于这个 |
[06:34] | sleep with a Windy City Coffee drinker | 公车站广告牌的推广力度 |
[06:36] | based on the strength of this bus-and-billboard campaign. | 我绝对会和风城咖啡广告男主上床 |
[06:39] | – Well, I mean, it does have its merits. – Yeah. | -这个广告的确有它的优点 -对 |
[06:42] | What about a spectacular? | 来个惊爆眼球广告如何 |
[06:44] | They don’t want a spectacular. | 他们不需要惊爆眼球广告 |
[06:45] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:46] | It’s too big, it’s too exciting. | 太夸张 太刺激 |
[06:48] | – Not your thing. – Hey, we want big. | -不适合你们 -我们要夸张效果 |
[06:49] | Yeah. What’s a spectacular? | 对 什么是惊爆眼球广告 |
[06:51] | Sydney? | 希德妮 |
[06:53] | It’s a media event designed to get attention. | 旨在吸引公众眼球的媒体事件 |
[06:56] | Like when Red Bull parachuted that guy from outer space. | 就像红牛公司让那个人从外太空跳伞一样 |
[06:59] | Yes! Let’s do that! | 太棒了 我们就来这个 |
[07:00] | – Exactly that. – Yeah! | -正是 -棒极了 |
[07:01] | They already did that. That’s how we know about it. | 红牛公司已经做了 所以我们才会知道 |
[07:04] | Lauren, what do you think? | 劳伦 你怎么看 |
[07:05] | I’d give it up to spectacular guy | 我对惊爆眼球广告男献身的速度 |
[07:07] | way quicker than billboard guy. | 绝对比广告牌男要快 |
[07:08] | That’s enough, Lauren. | 够了 劳伦 |
[07:09] | And Sydney’s spectacular will be even better than Red Bull’s. | 希德妮的惊爆眼球广告创意会比红牛公司的更棒 |
[07:11] | It’ll be stunning, stupendous, extraordinary. | 效果将是震撼的 惊人的 非凡的 |
[07:13] | – You’re literally just saying adjectives. – We’re in. | -你只是在卖弄形容词 -我们同意 |
[07:15] | We haven’t even pitched you a specific. | 我们还没有详细介绍创意呢 |
[07:16] | – It could be anything! – We love that. | -创意无限 -我们喜欢 |
[07:18] | Anything, anybody, she can do it. | 任何事 任何人 她都能搞定 |
[07:20] | – We love her! – Welcome to my world! | -我们爱她 -欢迎来到我的世界 |
[07:21] | Yeah! Let’s do it! | 我们就这样做 |
[07:22] | She’s gonna figure it out! | 她会想到创意的 |
[07:23] | Yeah! Spectacular! | 太棒了 惊爆眼球广告 |
[07:24] | Game on! Yeah! | 游戏开始 爽 |
[07:27] | Abbondanza. | 吃饭饭 |
[07:29] | What was that?! | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[07:30] | Now I have to come up with the biggest idea ever? | 现在我要想出前所未有的大创意吗 |
[07:31] | Not ever, just in the history of American advertising. | 不是历史上 美国广告史上前所未有就行了 |
[07:33] | I don’t do big. | 夸张不是我的专长 |
[07:35] | I do steady. I do dependable. | 我喜欢有把握 我喜欢靠得住 |
[07:36] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[07:37] | Honey, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 亲爱的 苹果挨着树 虎父无犬女 |
[07:40] | Sorry. I’m not supposed to call you food. | 对不起 我不应该用食物来称呼你 |
[07:42] | I’m just happy you moved on from the penis metaphor. | 我很高兴你不再用小鸡鸡做比喻了 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I think I beat that one to death. | 是啊 我觉得我把那只鸡打死了 |
[07:46] | Sorry. Did that rub you the wrong way? | 对不起 你听着是不是有歧义 |
[07:48] | It’s not that hard, really. | 并没有多难 真的 |
[07:50] | It’s a stiff challenge, but I know you’re up to it. | 这是个严峻的挑战 但我知道你能行的 |
[07:54] | You guys bring out the worst in me. | 你们让我表现出了劣根性 |
[07:56] | It’s amazing. | 感觉太棒了 |
[08:06] | I feel terrible about this Andrew thing. | 我为安德鲁的事感到难过 |
[08:08] | I want to do something special for him. | 我想为他做点特别的 |
[08:10] | You know, something that says, | 能够表现出 |
[08:11] | “I see you every day, but now I actually see you.” | 我每天都看到你 现在我真的发现你的过人之处 |
[08:14] | You slap that sentiment on a mug, | 如果在马克杯上印上这句感言 |
[08:16] | I think you got one happy Andrew. | 安德鲁肯定高兴 |
[08:18] | Maybe I could take him to a Bulls game. | 也许我可以带他去看公牛队比赛 |
[08:19] | You know, the Heat are in town this week. | 热火队这周来比赛 |
[08:21] | – Yeah, you could do that. – What? | -可以这样 -怎么了 |
[08:24] | I just thought the Bulls games were kind of our thing. | 我以为看公牛队比赛是我们的专属活动 |
[08:26] | True. I hated it when I said it. | 对 我说出来就后悔了 |
[08:28] | God, this is hard. | 老天 太难了 |
[08:29] | Why did you have to look so much better in that jacket? | 为什么你穿那件夹克要那么帅 |
[08:32] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老板 |
[08:32] | It’s these damn swimmer’s shoulders. | 是我游泳游得肩膀线条太好了 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Hey, maybe I can let Andrew | 是的 也许我可以让安德鲁 |
[08:36] | take point with me on this duck-raising thing. | 帮我一起养鸭子 |
[08:38] | I was looking for backup. I was hoping you would do it, | 我在找后备 本来希望你来做 |
[08:40] | – but, you know… – What exactly would that entail? | -但是 -具体要做些什么 |
[08:43] | There’s cage cleaning, | 清扫笼子 |
[08:44] | bottle feeding and this thing called “Venting” | 喂食 还有一个工作叫”通气” |
[08:46] | where you use a tiny brush to clean the duck’s anus. | 你要用小刷子清洁小鸭子的肛门 |
[08:48] | They need help. They don’t have sphincters. | 它们需要帮助 它们没有括约肌 |
[08:50] | And their mom’s not around to lick them, so… | 它们的妈妈不在 不能舔干净 所以… |
[08:53] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:54] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | Let Andrew take this one. | 那个就交给安德鲁吧 |
[08:56] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是他的好朋友 |
[09:06] | Well, I spent half the night with the team | 我拖着团队到大半夜 |
[09:08] | banging our heads against the wall. | 撞破脑袋想创意 |
[09:09] | And then I finally sent everybody home, | 然后我终于让大家回家 |
[09:10] | and then I banged my head some more, and then | 我继续把自己的头往墙上撞 然后 |
[09:11] | – I finally cracked it. – The spectacular? | -我终于有了灵感 -惊爆眼球广告吗 |
[09:13] | – Yes. And it’s amazing. – Why is she upset? | -对 太棒了 -那她为什么不高兴 |
[09:15] | ‘Cause I was right. You could do better. | 因为那证明我是对的 你可以做得更好 |
[09:17] | Fine, all right, there’s genius within me. | 没错 我其实是个天才 |
[09:18] | I get it. There’s no limit to the heights | 我懂了 在广告这行 |
[09:20] | I can achieve in this industry. You win. | 我的成就是没有上限的 你赢了 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry I had to be the one to break it to you. | 很抱歉这事由我告诉你 |
[09:23] | Well, what is it? | 创意是什么 |
[09:25] | It’s simple, but it’s big. | 很简单 但是很夸张 |
[09:30] | All you need is a giant bottle of scotch | 再加一大瓶威士忌 |
[09:32] | and you have my breakfast during college. | 就能再现我的大学早餐了 |
[09:33] | Okay, it’s an optical illusion. See, there’s a pipe that runs | 那是视错觉 看 那里面有根管子 |
[09:35] | from the cup all the way up to the carafe | 从杯子里一直通到咖啡壶中 |
[09:36] | that’s hidden by the falling coffee. | 被正在倒下来的咖啡挡住了 |
[09:38] | And wait for it. This is the best part. | 听好了 接下来是最棒的部分 |
[09:40] | It’s three stories tall. | 那有三层楼高 |
[09:41] | Wow, Syd, that’s fantastic. | 小希 那真是太妙了 |
[09:43] | Nice rendering. | 图做的真不错 |
[09:44] | Andrew did it. | 安德鲁画的 |
[09:44] | Andrew, eh? That’s a job well done. | 安德鲁是吗 干得真漂亮 |
[09:48] | It’s about to be noticed and rewarded. | 他得到了本老板的注意和奖励 |
[09:51] | That’s it. The important thing to remember | 就是这样 最重要的就是记住 |
[09:53] | when cleaning a duck’s anus is to go against the feathers. | 替鸭子清理肛门时 要逆着毛来 |
[09:55] | That’s it– against the feathers. | 就是这样 逆着毛来 |
[09:57] | – Oh, Okay. – Other way. That’s it. That’s it. | -好吧 -另一边 就是这样 就是这样 |
[09:59] | – You having fun, buddy? – Oh, yeah. | -你弄得开心吗 -是啊 |
[10:01] | This is terrific. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:01] | You guys want to grab some lunch? | 你们想一起去吃午餐吗 |
[10:03] | Uh, I don’t know how hungry I am. | 我不知道自己有多饿 |
[10:04] | Hey, you missed a spot right there. | 你错过了这一小块地方 |
[10:06] | Look, uh, Simon, | 听着 萨蒙 |
[10:07] | I don’t mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but… | 我并非是不懂感恩 但是 |
[10:09] | But what? What is it? | 但是什么 怎么了 |
[10:11] | I so appreciate you trying to do something nice for me. | 我很感激你想对我好 |
[10:14] | The thing is, this specific thing… | 问题是 照顾鸭子这件事 |
[10:16] | I-I don’t totally get it. | 我 我不是很明白 |
[10:19] | – Listen. – Yeah? | -听着 -什么 |
[10:20] | I know that on the face of it | 我知道表面上来看 |
[10:21] | it doesn’t seem that glamorous, | 这种事似乎不够光鲜 |
[10:23] | but this whole pond cleanup thing… | 但是 清理池塘这件事 |
[10:25] | …isn’t just a tax write-off. | 并不只是为了税收冲销 |
[10:27] | It’s the pond where my dad used to take me fishing. | 我爸曾经就喜欢带我去那个池塘钓鱼 |
[10:29] | And I hope one day to take my grandkid fishing there… | 我希望有一天也能带我的外孙去那里钓鱼 |
[10:31] | if Sydney could ever sustain a relationship. | 前提是希德妮能够维持一份稳定的感情 |
[10:34] | So this is really important to you. | 所以这事真的对你很重要 |
[10:36] | It’s the most important assignment I could give anyone. | 那是我交给别人的最重要的任务 |
[10:40] | I don’t think I’ll be going to lunch today, either. | 我今天也不去吃午餐了 |
[10:43] | Andrew and I have some important matters to attend to. | 安德鲁和我有很重要的事要做 |
[10:50] | You may want to use your pinky, | 你可能得用上小拇指 |
[10:51] | ’cause you can’t get all the gunk out with just a toothbrush. | 因为你只用牙刷没办法把秽物都洗干净 |
[11:32] | With a push of this ceremonial button, | 一旦我们按下庆祝仪式的按钮 |
[11:35] | Daley Plaza will transform into Windy City Coffee Plaza! | 戴利广场将变成风城咖啡广场 |
[11:38] | No deal was actually made with the city. | 其实我们还没跟市政局谈妥 |
[11:40] | Daley Plaza remains the official name. | 官方名字依然是戴利广场 |
[11:41] | Sydney… | 希德妮 |
[11:43] | Enjoy free coffee, Chicago! | 享用免费咖啡吧 芝加哥 |
[11:54] | – Scone? – Thank you. | -烤饼要吗 -谢谢 |
[11:56] | It’s truly spectacular. | 真是惊爆眼球 |
[11:59] | You did it, Sydney. | 你做到了 希德妮 |
[12:00] | Thanks, Lauren. | 谢谢你 劳伦 |
[12:00] | Nobody thought you could. | 没人觉得你可以做到 |
[12:02] | – What? – I push you hard, honey, | -什么 -我逼你发挥出了最大潜力 亲爱的 |
[12:04] | because I know how great you can be. | 因为我知道你有多出色 |
[12:05] | And now everybody knows it, too. | 现在每个人都见识到了 |
[12:06] | I’m so proud of you, sweetie. | 我真为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[12:08] | That’s my daughter’s penis up there. | 那是我女儿的小鸡鸡 |
[12:12] | Did you bring a duck with you? | 你带了一只鸭子来吗 |
[12:13] | What? No. | 什么 才没有 |
[12:16] | Scotty gets separation anxiety. | 斯科特孤单一个人会焦虑 |
[12:20] | Papa’s here. | 爸爸在这儿呢 |
[12:21] | Papa’s here. | 爸爸在这儿呢 |
[12:22] | It’s a little windy today, huh? | 今天风有点大啊 是吧 |
[12:25] | Is it starting to rain? | 是开始下雨了吗 |
[12:26] | It’s not supposed to. | 不该下雨的啊 |
[12:27] | Honey, how are you containing the liquid? | 亲爱的 你怎么控制那些液体的 |
[12:29] | Some sort of wind-guard, or…? | 有没有防风措施什么的 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:37] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[12:38] | Hey. It’s raining coffee! | 嘿 天上下咖啡了 |
[12:40] | Everybody, get out of the way! | 大家快让开 |
[12:52] | Don’t forget to grab a free scone while you’re fleeing! | 逃跑的时候别忘了拿一块免费烤饼啊 |
[12:54] | Is that hazelnut? | 那是榛子咖啡吗 |
[12:55] | Because it’s delicious, really. | 真的太美味了 |
[13:04] | They are calling it the dry cleaning bill | 人们称之为足以终结所有干洗账单的 |
[13:06] | to end all dry cleaning bills. | 干洗账单 |
[13:08] | Local chain Windy City Coffee | 本地连锁的风城咖啡 |
[13:11] | attempted what a spokesperson referred to | 据一位发言人所称 搞了一场所谓的 |
[13:13] | as a “Spectacular.” | 惊爆眼球广告宣传会 |
[13:14] | But when things went awry, | 但当事情出了岔子以后 |
[13:16] | what went down will be remembered | 接下来事将会被人永远铭记 |
[13:18] | for a long time as a spectacular failure. | 因为这是一场惊爆眼球的大失败 |
[13:21] | Oh, that’s clever how they used the word against you. | 他们可真会”以彼之词攻彼之身” |
[13:24] | I destroyed an entire city block. | 我把整个街区都毁了 |
[13:26] | I’m like a supervillain. | 我简直是超级大恶人 |
[13:28] | Oh, come on, nobody could have anticipated this. | 别这样 谁能预料到这种事呢 |
[13:29] | That was an unusual amount of wind. | 那风实在太大了 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Although it is literally called windy City Coffee. | 不过它本身就叫做风城咖啡嘛 |
[13:35] | And this is the Windy City. | 而这里又是风城 |
[13:38] | Ooh, someone’s getting a little peckish. | 哎呀 下家伙有点不高兴了呢 |
[13:40] | I should get back. Feeding time. | 我该回去了 喂食时间到了 |
[13:41] | Hey, you know what? I can feed them. | 嘿 其实 我可以来喂它们的 |
[13:43] | – What? – Yeah, yeah. | -什么 -那个 你懂的 |
[13:44] | I mean, I should help with the ducks, too. | 我是说 我也该帮忙照顾鸭子 |
[13:46] | Team. | 团队嘛 |
[13:46] | Yeah, yeah, but the ducks, that’s kind of my gig. | 是啊 但鸭子跟我比较合得来 |
[13:49] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[13:49] | He’s proven himself to be the man for the job. | 他已经证明自己是做这份工作的完美人选 |
[13:51] | Also, the ducks have imprinted on him. | 而且 鸭子们已经对他产生了印随反应 |
[13:53] | They now believe he’s their mother. | 它们现在认为他就是鸭妈妈 |
[13:55] | Hey, may I speak with you for a moment? | 我能跟你稍微谈一下吗 |
[13:57] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好啊 -来吧 |
[13:58] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[13:59] | what was that back there? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[14:01] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | The ducks are my thing with Simon, | 鸭子是我和萨蒙间的专属纽带 |
[14:03] | and now… you’re jealous. | 现在 你嫉妒了 |
[14:06] | I am not jealous. | 我才没有嫉妒呢 |
[14:07] | I don’t get jealous. | 我可不会嫉妒别人 |
[14:08] | Oh, no, I-I truly believe that. | 不 我相信你说的话 |
[14:10] | I-I do. I believe that that is an emotion | 真的 我相信你不怎么 |
[14:12] | you are not fully capable of understanding. | 能够理解这种情感 |
[14:14] | That’s how good your life is. | 你的人生就是这么顺利 |
[14:16] | But see, today… I’m the one | 但是今天 我才是那个 |
[14:18] | that’s buddying around with Simon, so… | 和萨蒙称兄道弟一起玩的人 所以 |
[14:21] | How… how does that make you feel? | 你 你对此是什么感觉 |
[14:24] | I don’t really like it. | 我不是很喜欢这种感觉 |
[14:25] | You-you kind of wish the roles were reversed? | 你有点希望我们的角色能够变换一下 |
[14:28] | A little bit, yeah. | 有一点 是的 |
[14:29] | You got, like, an emptiness in your stomach, | 你感觉内心似乎空了一块 |
[14:31] | a pit that you can’t quite name? | 却又对那种感觉无以名状 |
[14:34] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:35] | That, my friend, is jealousy. | 朋友 那就是嫉妒 |
[14:43] | Can I hold the duck for a little bit? | 我能握一下小鸭子吗 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry, no. | 我很抱歉 不行 |
[14:53] | Sweetie, you tried. | 宝贝 你努力去尝试了 |
[14:54] | That’s the important thing. | 那才是最重要的 |
[14:55] | Yep, I tried and I failed. | 是的 我努力试了 然后失败了 |
[14:57] | I told you I’m not you. | 我就说我又不是你 |
[14:58] | Your problem is, you don’t see me for my imperfections. | 你的问题在于 你看不到我的不完美之处 |
[15:00] | Please, not the Yoda birthmark again. | 别又提尤达图像的胎记[星球大战人物] |
[15:02] | But it looks just like him. | 但那看上去确实很像他 |
[15:03] | I’m saying that my big ideas don’t always work. | 我是想说我的奇思妙想并非总能成功 |
[15:06] | I’ve had some spectacular failures of my own. | 我也遭遇过一些惊爆眼球的大惨败 |
[15:09] | You know that pond I’ve been helping | 你知道那个池塘吗 就是我一直在帮助 |
[15:10] | to recover from the environmental disaster? | 治理生态灾难 恢复环境的那个 |
[15:12] | Well, that disaster was all my fault. | 那个生态灾难都是我的错 |
[15:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:17] | It was back in the ’80s. | 80年代的时候 |
[15:19] | A large crowd had gathered for what was being called | 很多人聚集在一个被称为 |
[15:21] | the spectacular to end all spectaculars. | “终结一切惊爆眼球事件”的活动现场 |
[15:24] | And the sponsor | 那个赞助商 |
[15:24] | was America’s favorite saliva-powered candy: | 是美国人最爱的糖果 |
[15:27] | Pop Rocks. | 跳跳糖 |
[15:28] | I poured tons and tons of that stuff into that pond. | 我把几吨的糖果倒进了那个池塘里 |
[15:31] | I was hoping for maybe a little fizzing, you know, | 我原本希望出现一点兹兹声 |
[15:33] | a little crackling. | 噼噼啪啪的响声 |
[15:35] | No. | 可不是 |
[15:36] | It was a pink eruption. | 那简直是粉红大爆炸 |
[15:38] | It was like a Pop Rock Pompeii. | 就像是被跳跳糖埋葬的庞贝城 |
[15:40] | It was my PopRockalypse Now. | 那是我人生中的跳跳糖末日灾难 |
[15:43] | I remember seeing | 我依然记得看见 |
[15:44] | little kids covered in pink, crying. | 小孩子浑身都是红色糖浆 哭喊着 |
[15:49] | And the noise, just… | 那些爆炸声… |
[15:52] | It was like the devil’s flatulence. | 就像是魔鬼肚子胀气的叫声 |
[15:56] | Sales blew up. | 销售额暴跌 |
[15:57] | But so did a lot of the fish. | 很多鱼也”爆”了 |
[15:59] | My point is, baby, I know failure. | 我的意思是 宝贝 我知道失败的滋味 |
[16:03] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[16:04] | You’re welcome, kitten. | 不客气 小宝贝 |
[16:07] | Another e-mail from the Windy City people. | 又一封来自风城人民的邮件 |
[16:09] | They are not happy. | 他们非常不高兴 |
[16:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:11] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想到解决办法的 |
[16:13] | Yes, we are! | 就是啊 |
[16:14] | I believe in you! | 我对你有信心 |
[16:15] | Check it out! We’re on TV. | 看看这个 我们上电视了 |
[16:17] | Christie Moon, channel four news. | 我是克里斯蒂·穆恩 4频道新闻 |
[16:18] | We were hoping to get a few words from the perpetrator, | 我们想听一听作恶者有什么话要说 |
[16:20] | – if you have a moment. – Uh, sorry… | -你有空吗 -抱歉 |
[16:22] | Yo, everybody, I’m famous! | 大家好啊 我出名了 |
[16:24] | – What, what! – Oh, this just in: | -来啊 来啊 -刚刚收到的资料 |
[16:25] | new footage of people fleeing. | 又来一段关于人们四散而逃的视频 |
[16:27] | It’s raining coffee! | 天上下咖啡了 |
[16:29] | Everybody out of the way! | 大家快让开 |
[16:36] | It was like something out of a horror movie. | 那简直像是恐怖电影中的片段 |
[16:43] | It was a beautiful day in sunny Chicago. | 今天的芝加哥阳光灿烂 |
[16:48] | Until… | 直到 |
[16:52] | It’s raining coffee! | 天上下咖啡了 |
[16:53] | The attack of the killer coffee! | “绝杀咖啡”发动突然袭击 |
[16:58] | That’s actually quite tasty. | 竟然很好喝呢 |
[17:00] | Run for your lives! | 快逃命啊 |
[17:04] | Windy City Coffee. | 风城咖啡 |
[17:06] | Dangerously good. | 好喝的要死 |
[17:11] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我要的就是这种效果 |
[17:12] | Edgy, edgy. | 高端 前卫 |
[17:14] | We also have a red-band version | 我们还有个限制级版本 |
[17:15] | we’d like to leak online with your permission. | 我们想在征得你们的许可后放到网上 |
[17:17] | There’s a particular girl whose shirt | 有一个女孩的衬衫 |
[17:18] | gets just the right amount of soaked. | 湿得恰到好处 |
[17:20] | Is it possible… | 能不能… |
[17:21] | We’ll e-mail you the link. | 我们会把链接发给你的 |
[17:22] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[17:31] | Everyone’s here. We can start whenever you want. | 人都到齐了 等你准备好就可以开始了 |
[17:34] | There’s a lot of diabetic frogs | 水里有很多得了糖尿病的青蛙 |
[17:35] | who’ve been waiting 20 years for this. | 它们等这一刻已经等了20年了 |
[17:36] | Hey, Simon, are we sure that it’s a good idea | 萨蒙 我们真的要把这些鸭子 |
[17:38] | to release these ducks into nature? | 放归大自然吗 |
[17:40] | I mean, what if they’re city ducks? | 如果它们习惯了住在城里怎么办 |
[17:41] | Sorry, Andrew, but it’s time. | 抱歉 安德鲁 现在是时候了 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna miss you, little guy. | 我会想你的 小家伙 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[17:47] | Said the duck. | 我是代替鸭子说的 |
[17:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:52] | you’re all here today | 你们今天来到这里 |
[17:53] | because you’ve been part of the effort | 因为你们都贡献出了一份力量 |
[17:54] | to bring life back to this beautiful body of water. | 让这片水域又恢复了生机活力 |
[17:58] | Others were quick to walk away, | 很多其他人都撇得一干二净 |
[18:00] | declaring it just another candy-related catastrophe | 说这只是又一起和糖果有关的大灾难 |
[18:03] | like the gobstopping of the Chicago River in ’82, | 就像82年大量奶糖倒进芝加哥河拦住了河水 |
[18:06] | or the Nerd melt of ’81. | 或是81年的奈德糖溶化事件 |
[18:10] | But today is proof of what happens | 但是今天的事很好的证明 |
[18:11] | if you dare to dream big and work small. | 敢于发挥想象力 努力行动的结果 |
[18:15] | There were days I didn’t know if we’d succeed. | 有时候我也不知道我们能否成功 |
[18:18] | But if I’ve learned one thing in this life, | 但如果说我这一生学到了什么人生哲理 |
[18:20] | there’s no shame in failing. | 那就是 失败并不可耻 |
[18:23] | The only shame is in not giving things your best shot. | 最可耻的 就是不发挥出自己能力的极限 |
[18:29] | Thank you for that smattering. | 谢谢你们稀疏的掌声 |
[18:30] | And now, to quote Jacques Cousteau… | 现在 容我引用雅克·库斯托的一句话 |
[18:33] | it is time to restore things back to their natural order. | 现在是时候让一切恢复自然秩序了 |
[18:37] | To get back to the way things were. | 让一切恢复原本的样子 |
[18:39] | Andrew, release the quackens! | 安德鲁 快释放那些鸭子 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们的 |
[18:43] | But I’m gonna come and visit you every Sunday. | 我每周日都会过来看你们的 |
[18:45] | Scott, I’m gonna bring you your favorite bread. | 斯科特 我会带上你最爱的面包 |
[18:47] | Sharon, you’re gonna meet someone. | 雪伦 你会遇到你的真命天子 |
[18:49] | You’re so beautiful. | 你如此美丽 |
[18:50] | Andrew, it’s time to go. | 安德鲁 该放手了 |
[18:52] | I’ll talk to you Sunday, David. | 我周日再和你说 大卫 |
[18:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[18:56] | Swim away. | 游走吧 |
[18:57] | Be free. | 追寻自由去吧 |
[18:59] | I release you. | 我释放你们了 |
[19:01] | On your way, now. | 快上路啊 |
[19:04] | What are you guys doing? | 你们这些小家伙在干什么呢 |
[19:06] | Come on, get out of here. | 快来 快走啊 |
[19:07] | Scram. | 跑啊 |
[19:09] | Do you realize how hard you’re making this for me? | 你们知道你们这样让我多难受吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah, they’re not moving. | 好吧 它们不肯走 |
[19:14] | Guess we’ll have to keep them after all. | 看来我们只好留下它们了 |
[19:17] | There is another possibility. | 还有一种可能 |
[19:22] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[19:23] | Come on, duckies. | 快来啊 小鸭们 |
[19:24] | Over here. | 到这儿来 |
[19:26] | Good, Taylor. | 很好 泰勒 |
[19:29] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[19:30] | Keep going! | 继续游 |
[19:32] | Poor guy. It’s a little chilly out. | 可怜的家伙 水里挺冷的呢 |
[19:34] | Are you cold, buddy? | 你冷吗 小老弟 |
[19:35] | Oh, no, I’m good. I got the jacket. | 不 我不冷 我有夹克穿呢 |
[19:36] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | How long do you think he has to stay in there? | 你觉得他还要在水里待多久 |
[19:40] | Just a couple of hours, till they get acclimated. | 几小时就行 小鸭们适应了就好 |
[19:42] | There you go! | 加油啊 |
[19:43] | Little further. Good work, Andrew! | 再游远一点 好样的 安德鲁 |
[19:45] | You proud of me? | 你为我骄傲吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, buddy, you did great! | 是啊 小老弟 你棒极了 |
[19:48] | They love you! | 它们都爱你 |
[19:49] | Thanks, Da… Simon. | 谢谢你 爸…萨蒙 |
[19:50] | Go. | 游吧 |
[19:58] | Swim away! | 游走吧 |
[19:59] | You are free now! | 你们现在自由了 |
[20:01] | Oh, that’s not right. Sorry. | 那样不对 不好意思 |
[20:03] | There they go. | 它们真走了 |
[20:05] | Four out of five dentists agree | 80%的牙医都认为 |
[20:06] | it was the worst environmental disaster of the ’80s. | 那是80年代最恶劣的环境灾难 |
[20:08] | It was like a Candyland Chernobyl. | 就像切尔诺贝利糖果泄露事故 |
[20:10] | They found Nemo. He was all over. | 它们找了小丑鱼尼莫 它粉身碎骨 |
[20:12] | The bubbling, the bubbling, the bubbling, the bubbling… | 泡泡泡泡一直响 泡泡泡泡一直响 |
[20:14] | It was like a fart from hell. | 就像地底下在不停放屁 |
[20:16] | You can do it, Dorothy. | 你可以的 桃乐西 |
[20:18] | A girl with a good pair of shoes can go a long way. | 一个穿着好鞋的姑娘可以走很远的路 |
[20:21] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[20:22] | We put every metaphor we could in everything we tried. | 我们在每件事上都加上了隐喻含义 |
[20:26] | How long can we make this riff go? | 我们的即兴表演可以进行多久 |
[20:28] | Till the end of time. | 直到时间的尽头 |