时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Helena’s here. How do I look? | 海伦娜到了 我的样子如何 |
[00:11] | Oh, you look great. | 很漂亮 |
[00:12] | You’re five pounds of heaven in a six-inch heel. | 你身轻如燕地踩在六寸高跟鞋上 |
[00:14] | I just got these shoes. | 这鞋我刚买的 |
[00:15] | Do you think she’ll like them? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[00:17] | Why am I asking you? | 我为什么要问你 |
[00:18] | You don’t know what’s chic. | 你根本不懂时尚 |
[00:19] | – She does. – Look at you. | -她懂 -瞧你 |
[00:20] | You got a girl crush on Helena. That’s adorable. | 你像个小女生一样喜欢上海伦娜了 真可爱 |
[00:24] | I do not have a crush on Helena. It’s business. | 我不喜欢海伦娜 纯工作关系 |
[00:26] | You know, she’s here to show us | 她来给我们看她新建立的 |
[00:27] | her new e-date site for seniors. | 针对老年人的相亲网站 |
[00:29] | I’m just glad my dad is taking lead on this account | 真庆幸是我爸主要负责这个客户 |
[00:31] | because elderly romance falls | 因为老年人的爱情 |
[00:33] | slightly outside my comfort zone. | 略微让我觉得有点不太舒服 |
[00:34] | Wait– your dad’s handling the e-date thing? | 你爸负责这个相亲网站吗 |
[00:36] | He’s supposed to be running the voice-over session for Musk. | 他应该负责麝香香水的旁白配音工作 |
[00:38] | But I need him. Helena’s waiting. | 但我需要他 海伦娜等着呢 |
[00:40] | Well, I need him more. | 我更需要他 |
[00:42] | What the…?! | 搞什么 |
[00:44] | What do you got? | 有什么想法 |
[00:44] | See, uh, stacked. | 瞧 很丰满 |
[00:46] | Nice can. Stacked. | 好看的罐子 丰满圆润 |
[00:47] | Nice can. Something about boobs and butts. | 好看的罐子 从咪咪和屁屁着手吧 |
[00:49] | Who could think in this heat? | 这么热谁能思考啊 |
[00:51] | Yeah, when are they gonna fix your air conditioner? | 他们什么时候修好你的空调 |
[00:53] | I do declare, it’s hotter in here | 我敢断言 这里比地狱里的恶魔 |
[00:54] | than the devil’s scrotum in a hot tub in hell. | 泡在浴缸里的阴囊还要热 |
[00:56] | I don’t know whether to check my ass or scratch my watch. | 我已经言语错乱 不知如何是好了 |
[00:59] | – Lord, yes! – Dad, I need your help with… | -老天 太妙了 -爸 我需要你帮忙 |
[01:01] | God, it is hot in here. | 老天 这里好热 |
[01:03] | I need you for the e-date meeting. | 我需要你参加相亲网站会议 |
[01:04] | But you promised to run the voice-over session. | 但你保证过会负责旁白配音 |
[01:06] | Oh, sweet Lord, two attractive suitors. | 主啊 两位迷人的请愿者 |
[01:08] | I am positively swooning. | 我欣喜若狂 |
[01:10] | Ooh, my menagerie! | 噢 我的杂物 |
[01:11] | Dad, e-date meeting now! | 爸 现在就去相亲网站的会议 |
[01:12] | Voice-over session. You promised. | 旁白配音 你保证过了 |
[01:13] | I did promise Andrew. | 我的确向安德鲁保证过 |
[01:15] | Fine. I’ll just go tell Helena | 好吧 我去告诉海伦娜 |
[01:16] | that you made other plans. | 你另有安排 |
[01:18] | Helena’s here? | 海伦娜来了吗 |
[01:20] | Andrew, you’ll have to do the session by yourself. | 安德鲁 你得自己去负责配音 |
[01:22] | You’ve done it a thousand times with me. | 你和我一起做过无数次了 |
[01:24] | Yeah, but I’ve never been in charge. | 但我从未负责过 |
[01:25] | I’m just the guy who nods at you and sometimes shrugs. | 我只是对你点头的人 有时候耸肩 |
[01:28] | It’s your moment to shine. Are you ready? | 你发光的时候到了 准备好了吗 |
[01:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:32] | Good enough for me. Helena awaits. | 我觉得可以了 海伦娜在等我 |
[01:34] | Now, Zachary, | 扎克瑞 |
[01:35] | does this shirt make my eyes pop? | 这件衬衫能让我眼睛显得很漂亮吗 |
[01:36] | Oh, bluer than a Yankee boy’s uniform. | 比北佬的的制服还要蓝 |
[01:38] | Dear God, you could charm the stripes off a baby zebra. | 我的天 你的魅力能让小斑马把条纹服都脱下来 |
[01:41] | – Come on, now! Come sashay with me. – Be my pleasure. | -快 和我一起滑步 -我很乐意 |
[01:44] | Please help me. I’m starting to get the vapors. | 请帮我 我觉得经前综合症都出现了 |
[01:45] | – Oh, I got you. – Support me through this moment. | -有我在 -支持我撑过这一刻 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry, now. | 不用担心 |
[01:48] | Here we are, like bees to honey. | 我们就像蜜蜂扑蜜 |
[01:49] | Like moth to a flame. | 如飞蛾扑火 |
[02:08] | You know, we did a hell of a job on your other dating sites. | 你其它相亲网站的广告 我们都做得很出色 |
[02:10] | We’ll do it again on this one. | 我们这次也会再创经典的 |
[02:11] | As you know, we’re a soup-to-nuts agency. | 你也知道 我们是服务到家的广告公司[汤到坚果] |
[02:13] | – Yeah, I provide the nuts. – And I really enjoy soup. | -我提供坚果[疯子] -我爱喝汤 |
[02:16] | Is it any wonder I always love coming to see you two? | 难怪我总是这么喜欢来见你们两个 |
[02:18] | Oh, we love it when you do! | 我们也喜欢你来 |
[02:19] | So, what are you calling this new site, huh? | 这个新网站叫什么 |
[02:21] | We’re still looking for a name that connects with our mature customers. | 我们还在想一个能吸引老年用户的名字 |
[02:24] | Really? How about “Gray Down There”? | 是吗 “阴毛苍苍”怎么样 |
[02:26] | “It’s Just Dinner at Lunchtime” | “午餐时间吃晚餐” |
[02:28] | “Prostate Players” | “前列腺玩家” |
[02:29] | You are both so naughty. | 你们太淘气了 |
[02:30] | – I love being naughty! – Yeah, spank me, spank me! | -我喜欢淘气 -打我屁屁 打我屁屁 |
[02:33] | But don’t worry, we’ll nail the name. | 别担心 我们会想到名字的 |
[02:35] | How does this site work? | 这个网站如何运作 |
[02:36] | Well, our customer creates a profile… | 我们的用户会建立一份个人资料 |
[02:38] | Ooh, make one for Simon! | 为萨蒙建一个 |
[02:39] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好的好的 |
[02:40] | Simon Roberts. Male. | 萨蒙·罗伯茨 男 |
[02:42] | Original hair, mostly original parts. | 真头发 身体零件大多数也是原装货 |
[02:45] | – Six-foot-two. – Actually, I’m five-eight. | -1米88 -我才1米73 |
[02:46] | Everyone lies. Six-two is Internet for five-eight. | 大家都说谎 1米73就是网上的1米88 |
[02:48] | You save five-eight, you’re Peter Dinklage. | 你说1米73 你就是彼特·丁拉基[患侏儒症] |
[02:50] | So which parts aren’t original? | 哪些身体零件不是原装货 |
[02:52] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你很好奇是吧 |
[02:55] | It’s my knee. | 是膝盖 |
[02:57] | So who’s this voice-over guy? | 那个旁白配音员是谁 |
[02:59] | Fred Melamed. He’s a legend. | 弗雷德·梅拉米德 他是个传奇人物 |
[03:01] | You might not know his name, but you know his voice. | 你也许不知道他的名字 但你肯定熟悉他的声音 |
[03:02] | CBS News, CBS Sports, | CBS新闻 CBS体育节目 |
[03:04] | Boar’s Head meats and cheeses. | 肉类奶酪生产商野猪头的广告 |
[03:05] | He’s the Boar’s Head guy? | 野猪头的广告是他旁白的吗 |
[03:06] | He made me quit being vegan. | 他引诱我放弃吃素了 |
[03:09] | Mr. Melamed, it is such an honor. | 麦勒蒙德先生 太荣幸了 |
[03:11] | My name is Andrew, and I’ll be handling… | 我是安德鲁 我会负责… |
[03:12] | I don’t really need to know your name, hippie. | 我不需要知道你的名字 嬉皮仔 |
[03:15] | Hippie? That’s, uh… | 嬉皮仔 这真是 |
[03:17] | By the way, listen, that’s Corinthian leather. | 对了 听着 那是科林斯皮的 |
[03:19] | Try not to ruin it with your doobie-stained fingers, all right? | 你那有大麻污迹的指头别把包弄坏了 |
[03:22] | Oh, I don’t dabble in the doobie. | 我不抽大麻 |
[03:23] | Oh, I’m sure you don’t. | 我相信没有 |
[03:24] | Let’s just see if we can’t get through today | 我们看看你不必抽上一口烟袋 |
[03:26] | without you having to huff on a hookah, okay, Bob Marley? | 今天是否就熬不过了 鲍勃·马利 |
[03:29] | Just follow me. | 跟我走 |
[03:31] | Bob Marley. | 鲍勃·马利 |
[03:34] | First question, on scale of one to ten, | 第一个问题 从1到10 |
[03:36] | – how sexually adventurous are you? – Ten. | -你的性爱冒险精神有多少 -10 |
[03:38] | With ten including bondage and light-to-medium spanking. | 10包括捆绑与轻到中度的打屁股 |
[03:40] | Four. Maybe a lazy five. | 4 也许勉强算个5 |
[03:43] | Hell, when the moon’s full, six. | 满月时是6 |
[03:44] | With you, seven. | 和你的话 7 |
[03:46] | Let’s just round it off to a racy 8.5 and be done with it. | 我们四舍五入写个性感的8.5 就这样吧 |
[03:49] | – Ten. – We’ll get to your profile later. | -10 -等下再写你的资料 |
[03:52] | Second question. | 第二个问题 |
[03:53] | What weather system best describes your sex life? | 哪种天气最能形容你的性生活 |
[03:55] | If we’re talking last summer, I’d say hurricane. | 如果是去年夏天 那就是飓风 |
[03:57] | Ironically, with a woman named Katrina. | 讽刺的是 那个女人叫卡特里娜[飓风名] |
[03:59] | At the moment, bit of a drought. | 此刻 有些干旱 |
[04:01] | Fields are dry, crops are withering. | 田地干旱 庄稼枯萎 |
[04:03] | It Is He Who Sits With His Fist is my tribal name. | “握紧拳头”是我现在的标志 |
[04:06] | A handsome man like you | 你这样英俊的男人 |
[04:07] | should never have a dry spell. | 永远不应该有干旱期 |
[04:08] | It’s a crime. | 简直是犯罪 |
[04:09] | Felony or misdemeanor? I don’t mind being cuffed. | 重罪还是轻罪 我不介意被铐起来 |
[04:12] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:13] | So, who’s getting cuffed? | 谁被铐起来 |
[04:14] | – No, nothing. – Your dad in some weird sex act. | -没什么 -你爸在做奇怪的性角色扮演 |
[04:16] | No, no, can we not talk about this in front of…? | 不行 这个话题不要在她面前说 |
[04:17] | Heavens, why not? She’s an adult. | 为什么不行 她是成年人 |
[04:19] | Sydney’s not some prudish American, are you? | 希德妮不是什么假正经的美国人 对吗 |
[04:22] | Moi? No, I’m Tre Cool. | 我 我很开放的 |
[04:25] | I love hearing my dad talk about his sex life. | 我喜欢听我爸谈论他的性生活 |
[04:27] | What could possibly be uncomfortable about that? | 怎么可能不自在呢 |
[04:28] | Besides, our Web site’s designed | 而且 我们网站的目的 |
[04:30] | to help older people end their long dry spells. | 就是帮助老年人终止他们长久的干旱期 |
[04:32] | Hasn’t been that long. It’s only been a month or so. | 也没那么久 才一个月左右 |
[04:34] | A month? Can you imagine? | 一个月 可以想象吗 |
[04:36] | I mean, what even happens to the human body? | 一个月不做爱 人的身体会出现什么后果 |
[04:37] | Well, I could sit here and talk about sex all day with my dad, | 我可以整天坐在这里 和我爸谈论性 |
[04:40] | um, but we have another meeting. | 但我们还有一个会 |
[04:42] | Sydney, I’m only in town a week. | 希德妮 我只在这里待一周 |
[04:43] | You will make time for me, yes? | 你会为我腾出时间的 对吗 |
[04:44] | Yes! It’s a date. I mean, not a date-date. | 是的 约好了 不是约会的约会 |
[04:47] | It’s a lady-female date. It’s more fun than a date. | 就是女性闺蜜的约会 比约会更有趣 |
[04:50] | Oh! We’ll have fun, like always. | 我们会开心的 就像以前一样 |
[04:54] | – Uh, next question. – Okay. | -下一个问题 -好的 |
[04:55] | What do you say to a woman | 你想和一位女士做爱 |
[04:56] | when you want to make love to her? | 你会对她说什么 |
[04:58] | “Do you accept checks?” | “你接受支票吗” |
[05:01] | Sorry, muffin. | 对不起 小松饼 |
[05:03] | We’ve all been there. So cool with this! | 又不是什么新鲜事 我完全没意见 |
[05:06] | I’m glad she’s cool with it. | 我真高兴她没意见 |
[05:09] | Okay! | 好的 |
[05:20] | And whenever you are ready… | 你准备好就开始 |
[05:22] | sir. | 先生 |
[05:23] | All right, laying it down in three, two… | 好的 倒数三 二 |
[05:29] | “Men today are afraid of women. | 如今男人害怕女人 |
[05:32] | Well, I’m not scared to be sexy. | 我不害怕变得性感 |
[05:35] | I unbutton the second button on my shirt. | 我解开衬衫的第二颗纽扣 |
[05:37] | You know the one. | 你知道是哪一颗 |
[05:38] | And then I slap on some Musk, | 然后我喷上麝香香水 |
[05:41] | because women smell fear.” | 因为女人会闻到恐惧的味道 |
[05:44] | Well, I think that was golden. Now on to the tag. | 我觉得太好了 现在到结束语 |
[05:47] | He’s so commanding. Very alpha. | 他好霸气 非常有爷们感觉 |
[05:50] | Don’t you think he could be a touch less serial killer-y? | 你觉得他可以少点连环杀手的味道吗 |
[05:52] | – I gotta tell him. – I wouldn’t do that. | -我得告诉他 -是我就不会说 |
[05:54] | Hey, uh, that was great, Fred. | 非常好 弗雷德 |
[05:56] | I just wondered if we could do | 我想我们可不可以 |
[05:57] | one more, and this time, um… | 再来一次 这一次… |
[05:59] | I can’t hear a word you’re saying. | 你说的话我一个字也听不见 |
[06:00] | Spit out the bong water and hold down that damn button! | 吐出你的烟枪水 按下按钮 |
[06:05] | Sorry. Uh, that was great, | 对不起 刚刚非常好 |
[06:07] | but, uh, could we try one more, just a little more up? | 但 可以再试一下吗 更欢快一些 |
[06:11] | Up? | 欢快 |
[06:12] | Uh, yeah, you know, | 是的 |
[06:13] | just happier, brighter, chirpy. | 就是更开心 更乐 更活泼 |
[06:15] | You want me to be chirpy? | 你要我活泼 |
[06:16] | – Don’t say yes. – Yes! | -别说是 -是 |
[06:17] | Here’s a little trick that I learned: | 这是我学会的一个小窍门 |
[06:19] | Smile when you talk. | 说话的时候微笑 |
[06:20] | Because when you do that, | 你这样做的时候 |
[06:21] | people can actually hear the smile. | 别人其实会感受到你的笑声 |
[06:24] | Go ahead, uh, try it. | 来吧 试一下 |
[06:29] | Yeah, you know, that is very good. | 好吧 非常好 |
[06:31] | That is a really valuable suggestion. | 真是太有价值的建议了 |
[06:33] | I’m so surprised I’ve never heard that once before | 我只是很意外我站在各种麦克风后 |
[06:35] | in my over three decades riding this mic | 30多年了 却从未听过这话 |
[06:37] | for the likes of Sony Consumer Products, | 我配音的广告有 索尼家用电器产品 |
[06:40] | the Nagano Olympics, MCI, Mercedes-Benz, | 长野奥运会 世通通讯 奔驰 |
[06:43] | the NFL on CBS, | CBS台的橄榄球联赛 |
[06:44] | all before you huffed | 而这些事发生的时候 |
[06:45] | your first can of paint thinner, Spicoli! | 你还没有吸入第一口毒气 斯派科利 |
[06:49] | You know, honestly, | 说实话 |
[06:50] | we shouldn’t feel uncomfortable speaking | 我们当着面谈成人问题 |
[06:52] | about adult stuff in front of each other. | 没必要觉得不自在 |
[06:53] | You know, when we’re at work, | 我们在工作 |
[06:54] | we’re not father/daughter; we’re colleagues. | 我们不是父女 我们是同事 |
[06:56] | It’s true. I’ve discussed | 的确 我和许多同事 |
[06:57] | my sexual peccadilloes with many a colleague. | 谈论过我的性丑闻 |
[06:59] | See? There you go. I mean, you know, | 瞧 这就对了 |
[07:01] | the daughter in me says, “Ew, gross, that’s disgusting”” | 我以女儿的身份就会说 恶心 太讨厌了 |
[07:03] | But, you know, the colleague in me says, | 但是 我以同事的身份就会说 |
[07:05] | “You go get yourself some lady business, Simon” | 去努力泡妞吧 萨蒙 |
[07:07] | Oh, how I wish the colleague in you hadn’t just said that. | 我真希望你没以同事身份说这话 |
[07:09] | Me, too. It really creeped me out. I’m sorry. | 我也是 把我恶心坏了 对不起 |
[07:11] | But we’re not finished! | 但我们没弄完呢 |
[07:12] | – No, but you’re finished. – What’s wrong? | -是没完 但你完了 -出什么事了 |
[07:13] | The boy can’t pry his lips off the bong long enough | 那小子一直唠唠叨叨说个不停 |
[07:16] | to get the job done. Sayonara. | 我工作进行不下去了 再会 |
[07:18] | Don’t leave! | 别走啊 |
[07:27] | No, I think Sean Connery was definitely the best 007 | 不 我觉得肖恩·康纳利才是 |
[07:32] | I ever had sex with. | 和我做过爱的最棒的007 |
[07:33] | When I grow up, I want to be you. | 等我长大了 我也想成为你这样的人 |
[07:35] | Modeling in Paris, building schools in Kenya. | 在巴黎当模特 在肯尼亚修建学校 |
[07:38] | You had that story about the dress you bought that was on sale, | 你不是说有次你买的那条裙子正在降价促销 |
[07:41] | but you also had a coupon. | 但你手中又有一张优惠券 |
[07:42] | It was against store policy, | 商家规定不能同时享受优惠 |
[07:43] | but I was not going to be denied. | 但我坚决不同意 |
[07:45] | See? You’re a rebel. | 瞧吧 你也是有反叛精神的 |
[07:46] | I am kind of. | 我确实算是吧 |
[07:48] | What’d you do last night? | 你昨晚干什么了 |
[07:49] | I bet it was something fabulous. | 我敢说一定很棒吧 |
[07:51] | Last night? Let’s see. | 昨晚吗 我想想看 |
[07:52] | Ah, made love with Zachary. | 和扎克瑞做爱了 |
[07:55] | Zachary? My… my-my Zachary? | 扎克瑞 我 我家扎克瑞吗 |
[07:57] | But-but, what, Zachary? | 哪个 扎克瑞啊 |
[07:59] | He’s delightful. | 他超讨人喜欢的 |
[08:00] | He’s like a naughty pool boy. | 他就像是清洗泳池的性感少男 |
[08:03] | I’ve taken him as a lover. | 我已经把他收为小情人了 |
[08:05] | You take lovers like I take extra mints at the Sizzler. | 你收小情人跟我在时时乐餐厅多加薄荷一样随便 |
[08:08] | No, Zachary is quite different from the others. | 不 扎克瑞跟其他那些人不一样 |
[08:10] | He has the most charming sex face. | 他的”性爱脸”是最迷人的 |
[08:12] | – I’m-I’m sorry. The what? – Sex face. | -不好意思 你说什么 -性爱脸 |
[08:14] | You know, orgasm face. It’s… | 就是达到高潮时脸上的表情… |
[08:17] | Oh, my God, he does not do that! | 天啊 他不会真这样吧 |
[08:18] | Do it again! Do it again! | 再模仿一次 再来一次 |
[08:19] | It’s more dreamy. | 比这更梦幻呢 |
[08:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:22] | Sadly, I must run. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[08:23] | Oh, this was so much fun! | 跟你出来真的好有趣哦 |
[08:24] | We should plan to do it again. | 我们应该计划好再约一次 |
[08:26] | I never plan. I’m more of a “Drop by” Girl. | 我从不做计划 我喜欢临时造访 |
[08:27] | So drop by sometime. | 欢迎临时造访 |
[08:28] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[08:34] | The design looks great. | 设计做的好漂亮 |
[08:35] | They look so happy. | 他们看上去好幸福 |
[08:36] | Maybe a little less denture. | 或许该少露出点假牙 |
[08:37] | Hey. How’d it go with Helena last night? | 嘿 昨晚和海伦娜玩得怎么样 |
[08:40] | You guys talk about me? | 你们谈到我了吗 |
[08:41] | Arrogant much? No, we didn’t, actually. | 说你很自负吗 不 我们其实没提到你 |
[08:44] | This might surprise you, | 你听着可能会觉得意外 |
[08:44] | but Zach Cropper is not the center of the universe. | 不过扎克·克罗伯并不是宇宙的中心 |
[08:46] | The late Nana Gert would disagree. | 已故的格特奶奶表示反对 |
[08:51] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[08:51] | Do what? | 哪样啊 |
[08:53] | The face! Don’t make that face! | 你的表情 别做出这种表情 |
[08:55] | You know it’s my “O” face, don’t you? | 你知道这是我的高潮脸 对吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, don’t call it that. | 别称之为”高潮脸” |
[08:59] | At least Helena called it your “Sex face”” | 好歹海伦娜还称之为”性爱脸”呢 |
[09:00] | which is way less revolting. | 至少没那么恶心 |
[09:01] | So you did talk about me. | 所以你们真的谈到我了 |
[09:02] | Fine, yes. We did. | 是 没错 我们谈到了 |
[09:03] | We talked about you. | 我们确实谈论你了 |
[09:04] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[09:05] | Helena has taken me as a friend, | 海伦娜把我当朋友 |
[09:07] | and friends talk about things. | 朋友之间就是会谈各种事情的 |
[09:08] | Like your “O” Face. | 比如你的高潮脸 |
[09:10] | It’s pretty great, isn’t it? | 超迷人的 对吧 |
[09:11] | But it didn’t start out that way. | 但我一开始的表情并不是那样的 |
[09:12] | My earlier one was, mmm, something less than a triumph. | 我早期的高潮脸 没那么欢愉 |
[09:15] | Oh, confirmed. It was not a triumph. | 我可以作证 确实没那么欢愉 |
[09:17] | It was, like… | 是像这样的… |
[09:20] | Oh, that’s it. It’s come a long way. | 就是那样的 经过长时间进化才成现在这样的 |
[09:22] | Say, does anyone have a cyanide capsule I could borrow? | 谁有氰化物胶囊 快赐死我吧 |
[09:25] | Oh, I might. | 我可能有 |
[09:26] | So, when are you seeing Helena again? | 你什么时候会和海伦娜再相见 |
[09:29] | Soon. When are you seeing Helena again? | 很快 你又什么时候会和海伦娜再相见呢 |
[09:31] | Sooner. I’m on “Drop by” status. | 比你更快 我可以临时造访 |
[09:33] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:39] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[09:40] | – Hi, girlfriend. – I was not expecting you. | -你好闺蜜 -我没想到你会来呢 |
[09:42] | Well, you know, you said to just drop by, | 你说过可以随时造访 |
[09:44] | so I thought I would just drop by and… | 所以我觉得我该来造访一下 |
[09:47] | Oh, Zach’s here. | 扎克也在这儿 |
[09:49] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:50] | Did he… did he make the face? | 他 他又做出那种表情了吗 |
[09:53] | Not quite. This one’s a grunter, not a smiler. | 没有 这个喜欢闷声咕哝 不喜欢摆出迷人的笑 |
[09:56] | A grunter? Someone new? | 闷声咕哝 换了个新的吗 |
[09:57] | Darling, shall we get breakfast or…? | 亲爱的 我们是该先吃早餐… |
[10:00] | or a very uncomfortable brunch for three? | 还是三个人来一顿非常尴尬的午餐呢 |
[10:03] | Hi, piglet. | 嗨 小猪宝 |
[10:12] | These images hope to capture the romance and tenderness | 我们希望通过这些照片捕捉到 |
[10:15] | of couples finding love in their golden years. | 年迈老人间的浪漫和浓浓爱意 |
[10:18] | Oh… Gross! | 好恶心啊 |
[10:22] | Kids are gonna see this! | 孩子们也会看到这些照片的 |
[10:25] | Are we watching The Walking Dead?! | 我们是在看《行尸走肉》吗 |
[10:27] | Okay, is this about me screwing up the voice-over session? | 你这样是因为我搞砸了配音一事吗 |
[10:28] | It’s not about you, Andrew. | 跟你无关 安德鲁 |
[10:30] | By the way, I talked to Fred. | 顺便说一句 我跟弗雷德谈过了 |
[10:31] | He’s willing to give you another shot. | 他愿意再给你一次机会 |
[10:32] | I have jury duty that day and diarrhea. | 我那天要去当陪审员 而且会患腹泻 |
[10:34] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这种精神 |
[10:36] | This is about us. | 你不爽的是我们间的问题 |
[10:39] | Look, I understand it might be | 听着 我知道如果我和海伦娜约会 |
[10:41] | awkward for you if I date Helena, | 对你来说很古怪 |
[10:43] | so I’ll never see her again if that’s what you want. | 如果你不希望我再见她 我就不见了 |
[10:44] | – Good. That’s what I want. – Oh, come on! Really? | -很好 我就希望那样 -不是吧你 |
[10:47] | Listen, you told me I should be out there pursuing people. | 听着 是你说我该出去重新追个人的 |
[10:49] | She’s a person. | 她就是个人啊 |
[10:51] | Never mind. Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[10:53] | I’ll end it with us. | 我会结束这段感情的 |
[10:56] | You really like her, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢她 是吧 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I do. I really do. | 是的 我真的很喜欢 |
[11:00] | Even more, I like me when I’m with her. | 更妙的是 和她在一起时 我会更喜欢自己 |
[11:05] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[11:06] | I’m… I’m happy for you, honestly. | 我 我真的很为你感到开心 |
[11:08] | Cross your heart, hope to die, | 你诚心发誓 违誓就死 |
[11:09] | stick a finger in your eye? | 自戳双目以表诚心吗 |
[11:11] | Been watching a lot of the Stooges again. | 我最近又重看了很多遍《三个臭皮匠》 |
[11:14] | You know there’s something truly wrong with you, right? | 你知道你这人真的是脑子有点不正常 对吧 |
[11:16] | Yeah, big time. | 是啊 太不正常 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么解决了吧 |
[11:20] | Away from work, Helena is your girlfriend | 在工作之外 海伦娜是你的女友 |
[11:22] | and my friend… | 也是我的朋友 |
[11:23] | …but at work… | 但在工作当中 |
[11:24] | Colleagues. Just business. | 同事 纯公事关系 |
[11:25] | Yeah, we’re partners who don’t let our personal lives intrude. | 是的 我们是合伙人 不能让私人生活卷入进来 |
[11:28] | I’m just glad you’re okay with this. | 我真的很高兴你接受了 |
[11:30] | Helena makes me feel young. | 海伦娜让我感觉重回青春 |
[11:31] | Like my old self, when I could out-Zach Zach. | 就像旧时的我 比扎克更加种马 |
[11:36] | Oh, God. Zach. | 天啊 扎克 |
[11:38] | See, this is why the lover thing is so confusing. | 所以情人这种事总让人很困惑 |
[11:40] | Right? I mean, how many are you allowed to take? | 对吧 你到底可以同时拥有多少情人呢 |
[11:42] | What are the rules? | 有哪些规矩呢 |
[11:42] | It’s not about the number, Zach. | 关键不在于数量 扎克 |
[11:43] | It’s that one of them is my father. Your boss. | 而是其中一个是我的父亲 你的老板 |
[11:46] | A fact that has not escaped me. | 我完全了解当前的事实情况 |
[11:47] | Everyone know a pride can’t have two lion kings. | 大家都知道一个狮群中不可能有两个狮王 |
[11:50] | Do you think I should let him be sexually dominant? | 你觉得我该让他在性上占霸主地位吗 |
[11:53] | I think this is a conversation i never wanted to have about my father. | 我觉得我可不希望这样谈论我父亲 |
[11:56] | And thank you, by the way, | 顺便 真谢谢你 |
[11:57] | for ruining the memory of my favorite childhood movie. | 毁了我童年时期最爱的电影 |
[11:59] | Oh, hakuna matata. | 《狮子王》 |
[12:01] | Look, I just don’t want this little comedy of errors | 听着 我真的不希望这种啼笑皆非的事 |
[12:03] | to hurt us at work, okay? | 影响我们的工作 好吗 |
[12:04] | Or worse, hurt my father. | 或者更糟的是 伤害了我父亲 |
[12:05] | I do not want to see him get hurt. | 我不希望见到他受伤 |
[12:07] | Yeah, he does have that new knee. | 是啊 他确实做过换膝手术呢 |
[12:08] | Emotionally, you jerk. | 我是说感情上 你个混蛋 |
[12:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:11] | – I’ll take care of it. – Thank you. | -我会处理好的 -谢谢 |
[12:12] | Although it’s not going to be easy. | 不过这肯定不会那么简单的 |
[12:13] | I’ll never forget the things Helena showed me. | 我永远无法忘记海伦娜带我领略的那些东西 |
[12:15] | Big Ben… | “大”本钟 |
[12:16] | Tower of London… | “轮”敦塔 |
[12:18] | Beefeaters. | “阴”国国王卫士 |
[12:19] | Please tell me you went to England. | 求你告诉我你去过伦敦 |
[12:20] | No, they’re sex acts. | 不 那些都是性爱动作 |
[12:22] | Ew… | 恶… |
[12:27] | – Hey, boss. – Hey. | -你好啊 老板 -你好 |
[12:31] | – Nice sandwich. – Thank you. | -三明治真不错 -谢谢 |
[12:33] | You know, making a great sandwich is a lot like making love. | 制作一个美味的三明治其实跟做爱很像 |
[12:36] | It takes care, patience | 那需要你用心 耐心 |
[12:37] | and a delicate blend of ingredients. | 而且要把配料仔细交融在一起 |
[12:39] | More than one pickle, the whole thing’s ruined. | 腌菜超过一片 整个三明治就毁了 |
[12:42] | Funny you should say that. | 你这么说真有趣 |
[12:44] | Um, I-I wanted to talk to you about Helena. | 我 想跟你谈谈海伦娜的事 |
[12:45] | Oh, Helena. | 海伦娜 |
[12:47] | As lovely as a poem. | 美丽如诗 |
[12:49] | I believe it was Robert Frost who said, | 我记得罗伯特·弗罗斯特曾这样说过 |
[12:50] | “Two roads diverging in a yellow wood, and I… | “黄色的树林里分出两条路 而我… |
[12:53] | I took the one less traveled by.” | 我选择了那条少有人走的路” |
[12:56] | Turns out it’s actually been traveled before. | 其实那条路之前也被人走过 |
[12:58] | – Quite recently, in fact. – Really? | -其实就是最近才走的 -真的吗 |
[13:00] | We have something in common, you and I. | 你和我 其实有很多共同点 |
[13:01] | Besides great hair? | 除了头发都很靓吗 |
[13:03] | Uh, Fred’s here, and he looks angry, so… | 弗雷德来了 他看上去很生气 |
[13:05] | Helena has taken us both as lovers. | 海伦娜把我们都当做她的小情人 |
[13:08] | So I was thinking, I will deal with that. | 我觉得 我还是去应付弗雷德吧 |
[13:11] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:12] | – So you and Helena are… – Yeah. | -所以你和海伦娜… -是的 |
[13:15] | – Was it…? – Transcendent? Oh, yeah. | -那个… -欲仙欲死吗 绝对的 |
[13:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. What were you gonna say? | 不好意思 你刚想问什么来着 |
[13:19] | Well, not “Transcendent”! | 反正不是欲仙欲死 |
[13:20] | Holy hell, how can I compete with that? | 天啊 我怎么能跟你比啊 |
[13:22] | I was feeling like a stud when my knee didn’t give out. | 我本来觉得像种马 但可惜膝盖不争气 |
[13:24] | Transcendent?! | 欲仙欲死 |
[13:26] | I’ve got pretty good game, but give a guy a break. | 我的技术也是很棒的 但饶了我吧 |
[13:28] | Look, the good news is that | 听着 好消息是 |
[13:30] | there is an adorable term for men in our position. | 有一个超可爱的词恰好是描述我们这种关系的 |
[13:32] | Yeah. Bloody rivals. | 是啊 死敌呗 |
[13:33] | Eskimo brothers. | 爱斯基摩兄弟 |
[13:35] | I’m not ready to be adorable with you just yet. | 我现在还做不到跟你插科打诨 |
[13:38] | Look, S-Simon, I-I get that this comes as a bit of a shock, | 听着 萨蒙 我明白这事有点令人震惊 |
[13:41] | so I just want you to know that | 我只是希望你明白 |
[13:42] | as my boss and as my friend, | 你作为我的老板和朋友 |
[13:44] | I promise not to steal her away from you. | 我保证不从你身边抢走她 |
[13:48] | Well, just out of curiosity, | 我好奇问一句 |
[13:49] | what makes you think you could? | 你凭什么觉得你能抢的走 |
[13:51] | Hey, you guys, Helena’s here for… | 嘿 海伦娜来… |
[13:54] | So this is happening now. | 看来是东窗事发了啊 |
[13:55] | My transcendent friend Zach here | 我这位了不起的朋友扎克 |
[13:57] | thinks he can steal my little mermaid from me. | 认为他可以偷走我的小美人鱼 |
[13:58] | Oh! Great. There goes my second favorite childhood movie. | 太好了 我童年第二爱的电影也被毁了 |
[14:01] | Just forget it. | 什么都别说了 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna finish my sandwich, | 我要吃掉我的三明治 |
[14:03] | and I’m not sharing! | 而且我不会和任何人分享的 |
[14:06] | Boss, boss, let me just… | 老板 老板 让我来 |
[14:07] | – No, I got it. – I-I can help you with that. | -不用 我能行 -我来帮你开 |
[14:08] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[14:10] | Oh, God, don’t make that face! | 老天 别做那种表情 |
[14:12] | I got it, I got it. | 我来我来 |
[14:14] | Oh, God. No grunting, Dad. I… | 天呐 别咕哝咕哝的 老爸 我 |
[14:16] | Oh, God, please! | 天呐 求你了 |
[14:17] | For God’s sake, I’m your daughter! | 看在上帝的份儿上 我是你女儿啊 |
[14:18] | – No, no grunting! I got it, I got it, I got it… | -别 别再咕哝了 -我来我来 我能行 |
[14:21] | – Great! Look what you did. – Let her be! | -这下好了 看你干的好事 -就这样吧 |
[14:23] | This is exactly what I was afraid would happen. | 这正是我担心的事情 |
[14:25] | Look, we need to settle this. | 听着 我们得解决这个问题 |
[14:26] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[14:30] | I don’t know why everyone is so upset. | 我不知道为什么每个人都这么沮丧 |
[14:32] | I enjoy you both, | 我喜欢你们两个 |
[14:33] | but we’re just lovers. | 但我们只是情人 |
[14:34] | – I love having sex with you… – Thank you. | -我喜欢跟你做爱 -谢谢 |
[14:36] | -I love having sex with you… – Bless you. | -我也喜欢跟你做爱 -上帝保佑 |
[14:37] | …and I love talking about it with you. What’s the problem? | 我还喜欢跟你聊这事 有什么问题吗 |
[14:40] | I think you just summed it up pretty well. | 你总结得很好 |
[14:42] | Really this just crosses way too many boundaries. | 这样真的越界太甚了 |
[14:44] | Like a clown car of complications. | 跟一辆混乱又拥挤的小破车似的 |
[14:45] | Not to mention it violates | 更别提这完全违背了 |
[14:46] | all the rules of client service. | 我们的客户服务条约 |
[14:47] | I thought that I serviced the client pretty well. | 我自认为我把客户”服务”得很舒服 |
[14:49] | So did I, right? | 我也是 对吧 |
[14:50] | You both did a lovely job. | 你们都表现得很好 |
[14:51] | Oh, God. Look, Helena. | 天呐 听着 海伦娜 |
[14:53] | I love our friendship– I really do– | 我很珍惜我们的友谊 真心的 |
[14:55] | but because of it, | 但正因如此 |
[14:56] | I know way too many gross things about them. | 我知道他们有太多恶心人的事情了 |
[14:58] | You know too much about us? | 你知道我们很多丑事是吗 |
[14:59] | Uh, what about Cheryl and your “College lesbian” phase? | 那谢莉尔和你大学搞过拉拉是什么情况 |
[15:02] | How about the year you grew pot in Mendocino? | 那一年你在门多西诺种大麻又是怎么回事 |
[15:03] | That month that you spent stripping | 还有你在里诺的某个小地方 |
[15:05] | at that little place in Reno. | 跳了一个月的脱衣舞是吗 |
[15:06] | I told you those things in confidence. | 我信任你才把秘密告诉你 |
[15:08] | And at least two of them aren’t even true. | 而且那其中起码有两件事是假的 |
[15:10] | You lied to me? | 你对我撒谎了吗 |
[15:11] | I-I thought everyone knew. | 我 我以为大家都知道 |
[15:13] | I just wanted to seem… European, you know? | 我只是想表现得 欧洲化一点 |
[15:15] | – I wanted you to like me. – I do like you. | -我想让你喜欢我 -我确实喜欢你啊 |
[15:17] | – But you like me, too, right? – Of course. | -但你也喜欢我 是吗 -当然了 |
[15:19] | – More than me? I already told you that I’m not | -超过喜欢我吗 -我已经跟你说了 |
[15:20] | – gonna steal her… – Will you stop saying that! | -我不会抢走她的 -你能别再说这话了吗 |
[15:22] | Guys, enough! | 你们俩够了 |
[15:23] | Okay, this cannot continue. | 好了 不能再这么闹了 |
[15:24] | No, clearly not. | 是啊 显然不行 |
[15:25] | You’re making this all so awkward. | 你们闹得大家都很尴尬 |
[15:30] | Helena, wait. | 海伦娜 等等 |
[15:32] | Did she show you the Beefeater? | 她带你品尝”阴国”美味了吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, I love it so much. | 我可喜欢了 |
[15:41] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[15:43] | Is he a monster? Yes. | 他是怪兽吗 是 |
[15:44] | Are you a professional monster slayer? | 你是职业屠兽人吗 |
[15:46] | No, because that’s not a thing. | 不是 因为根本没那玩意儿 |
[15:48] | But I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[15:51] | Uh, so… we got everything from last time. | 那么 上次录的我们都保留了 |
[15:53] | It was terrific. | 效果非常好 |
[15:54] | All we need right now is the tag, | 这次我们要录的是结束语 |
[15:56] | “Musk, do not be afraid”” | “麝香香水 不用害怕” |
[15:58] | and then we’re good. | 然后我们就完事了 |
[15:59] | Any way you want to do it. | 你想怎么演绎都行 |
[16:02] | Fine. | 很好 |
[16:03] | Laying it down in three, two… | 录音准备 三 二… |
[16:07] | Musk. | 麝香香水 |
[16:09] | Donut be afraid. | 甭害怕 |
[16:11] | All right, that’s a wrap on Fred. | 好了 弗雷德收工啦 |
[16:13] | Did he just say, “Donut be afraid”? | 他刚刚是不是说”甭害怕” |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:15] | Yeah, uh, that was terrific. | 刚刚棒极了 |
[16:16] | We just need one more for safety. | 安全起见 我们再录一条做备份 |
[16:18] | Again, it’s, “Musk, do not be afraid.” | 再录一条 是”麝香香水 不用害怕” |
[16:21] | Any way you want to do it. | 你随便怎么演绎都行 |
[16:22] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[16:23] | -“Do not be afraid” – Fine. | -“不用害怕” -行 |
[16:25] | Take number two. | 第二条 |
[16:27] | In three, two… | 倒计时三 二… |
[16:30] | Musk, do not… | 麝香香水 不用… |
[16:31] | be afraid. | 害怕 |
[16:34] | All right, then, tail lights on Fred. | 好了 弗雷德要休息了 |
[16:36] | Well? Do something. | 就这样吗 想点办法啊 |
[16:37] | Uh, yeah, we just need one more, | 我们还得再录一条 |
[16:38] | and then we’re gonna be good. | 然后就收工 |
[16:39] | No, that was my last take. | 不行 刚刚就是最后一条 |
[16:40] | There’s a black and tan with my name on it. | 我要去喝苦黑啤酒了 |
[16:42] | Good night, rookie. | 晚安 菜鸟 |
[16:43] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[16:45] | Put those headphones back on. | 把耳机戴上 |
[16:48] | – What was that? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
[16:49] | No, I didn’t. You forgot to push down | 不 我没听到 你又忘了 |
[16:50] | the damn button again, you moron. | 按下那该死的按钮了 你个蠢货 |
[16:54] | I said, put those headphones back on. | 我说 把耳机戴上 |
[16:57] | We’re not done until I say we’re done. | 要等到我说收工 我们才可以收工 |
[16:59] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:01] | Tough guy with three inches of soundproof glass between us. | 隔着3英寸的隔音玻璃跟我装厉害 |
[17:04] | I’d really like to hear you come in this room | 我倒想看你进来 |
[17:06] | and say that to my face. | 跟我面对面说这句话 |
[17:09] | To my face. | 跟我面对面 |
[17:15] | – Tell my sisters that I love them. – Okay. | -告诉我的姐妹们 我爱她们 -好 |
[17:23] | Closer. | 近一点 |
[17:26] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:28] | say it. | 说吧 |
[17:30] | Well, so much has happened, | 发生了这么多事 |
[17:31] | I forgot what it was that we were gonna… | 我忘了我们刚刚要 |
[17:33] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[17:35] | You put those headphones back on. | 你给我把耳机戴上 |
[17:37] | You’re not done until I say you’re done. | 要等我说收工 你才可以收工 |
[17:43] | Erase my browser history! | 把我的浏览器记录删掉 |
[17:46] | You’re shaking. | 你在颤抖 |
[17:47] | Like a young Chihuahua. | 就像一只小吉娃娃 |
[17:51] | You followed your fear | 你跟随你的恐惧 |
[17:52] | and it brought you here, | 来到了这里 |
[17:54] | right into my arms. | 进入我的怀抱 |
[17:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:57] | You passed the test. | 你通过考验了 |
[17:59] | You earned my respect. | 你已经赢得了我的尊重 |
[18:02] | So all this was just a teachable moment? | 所以你只是在教育我而已吗 |
[18:04] | I was grasping a boy, | 我抓住的是一个小男孩 |
[18:06] | and now I release… | 现在放出去的却是 |
[18:08] | a man. | 一个男人 |
[18:11] | I have only one more thing left to say to you. | 我只有最后一件事要跟你说 |
[18:16] | Musk. | 麝香香水 |
[18:17] | Do not be afraid. | 不用害怕 |
[18:19] | I’m not anymore. | 我再也不害怕了 |
[18:21] | Then get the hell out of here… | 那就滚出去吧 |
[18:23] | Mandrew. | “汉”德鲁 |
[18:24] | Mandrew… | “汉”德鲁 |
[18:27] | I-I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry I am | 我不知该怎么跟你说 我心里真的很内疚 |
[18:29] | that everything got so complicated. | 现在一切变得这么复杂 |
[18:31] | How about from now on we just respect each other’s boundaries | 不如我们从现在起都尊重彼此的界限 |
[18:33] | and we will refocus on your account? | 然后继续专注于你的委托广告 好吗 |
[18:35] | Are you sure I’m not complicating things | 你确定我站在大厅里 |
[18:36] | just by standing here in the lobby? | 不会把情况搞得更复杂吗 |
[18:38] | Will I be crossing a boundary when I get in the lift? | 我进到电梯里 会不会已经算是越界了 |
[18:40] | It’s not you. It is us, huh? | 不是你的错 是我们 |
[18:42] | You know, in Europe, sex is a good thing, you know? | 要知道在欧洲 性是美好的事物 |
[18:44] | Fraternit? Egalit? Sexualit? | 兄弟会 杂交会 性聚会 |
[18:46] | But this is America. | 但这里是美国 |
[18:48] | We like our sex shameful, the way God intended it to be. | 我们认为性是可耻的 正如上帝原本计划的一样 |
[18:50] | That’s why Mormons make love standing up– | 所以摩门教徒喜欢站着做爱 |
[18:52] | so the Big Guy thinks they’re dancing. | 好让上帝以为他们在跳舞 |
[18:54] | I now know things about my daughter | 我现在知道了一些我女儿的事情 |
[18:55] | I wish I didn’t, whether they’re true or not. | 我真希望自己不知道 不管是真是假 |
[18:57] | – Mostly not. – It’s okay. | -大多数是假的 -没关系 |
[18:59] | But at the end of the day, | 但总而言之 |
[19:00] | even though she’s my colleague, | 尽管她是我同事 |
[19:01] | she’ll always be my little girl first. | 但她首先是我的女儿 |
[19:03] | And I’m her dad. | 我是她爸爸 |
[19:05] | I like that. | 我好感动 |
[19:05] | My sexually neutered dad. | 我那性阉割的老爸 |
[19:07] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[19:08] | – Some taken. – Not neutered. | -多少有点 -我没有阉割 |
[19:10] | And we really hope that you don’t, | 我们真心希望你别把广告委托给别家公司 |
[19:11] | but if you choose to take your accounts elsewhere, | 但如果你坚持如此 |
[19:13] | we will understand. | 我们也能理解 |
[19:15] | And miss all this delicious complication? | 然后错过这样复杂的闹剧吗 |
[19:18] | Not a chance. | 绝对不行 |
[19:19] | You three… | 你们仨 |
[19:21] | so delightful. | 太可爱了 |
[19:22] | And so American. | 也太具美国风格了 |
[19:23] | The recording is completely finished. | 录音彻底结束了 |
[19:26] | And your toad-licking lad there grew a pair. | 你这位喜欢吸毒的朋友真够有种的 |
[19:28] | – A magnificent pair. – Indeed they are. | -很大的种哦 -没错 |
[19:30] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[19:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:33] | In a world where love is blind | 在一个盲目恋爱的世界里 |
[19:36] | but only the blind can see, | 唯有盲人才能看清 |
[19:37] | one beautiful woman | 一个美丽的女人 |
[19:38] | and one powerful man will unite | 和一个强大的男人将会结合在一起 |
[19:41] | to change the fate of all mankind. | 共同改变全人类的命运 |
[19:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:45] | Tell me more. | 接着跟我说吧 |
[19:47] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[19:50] | I’ve taken her for a lover. | 她现在是我的情人 |
[19:53] | Is it me, or is she actually just a psycho? | 是我的错觉 还是她真的是个神经病 |
[19:56] | I wonder if we’ll ever see her again… | 我很好奇我们还能不能再见到她 |
[19:58] | or if she’s disappeared from our lives | 还是说她从我们的生活中彻底消失了 |
[19:59] | like a sexually omnivorous Mary Poppins. | 就像通吃各种男人版的玛丽·波平斯一样 |
[20:02] | Ruined. | 再次毁童年 |
[20:04] | Good job, stretch. | 干得好 小子 |
[20:05] | Wish I could say | 我倒希望我能说 |
[20:06] | I always knew you had it in you, | 我早就知道你有这潜力 |
[20:07] | but if honesty’s the best policy, | 但既然诚实是金 |
[20:08] | let’s just call this a delightful surprise. | 那就说这是个美好的惊喜吧 |
[20:11] | I think that’s the nicest thing you almost ever said to me. | 我看这恐怕是你给我最高的评价了吧 |
[20:13] | Syd, just to satisfy my own curiosity, | 小希 满足一下我的好奇心 |
[20:16] | out of the naughty things you told Helena you didn’t do, | 你跟海伦娜说你没干过的那些破事里头 |
[20:18] | which is the one that you did? | 哪一件是你真的干过的 |
[20:20] | Not answering. | 无可奉告 |
[20:21] | – Stripping in Reno. – Can’t hear you. | -在里诺跳脱衣舞 -听不到 |
[20:23] | My money’s on the pot. | 我赌种大麻那事儿 |
[20:24] | Going to my happy place. | 玩儿去咯 |
[20:25] | College lesbian phase. | 大学时搞拉拉 |
[20:27] | – I was young. – Yes! | -我当时年幼无知 -太好了 |
[20:28] | – Don’t make the face. – Sorry. | -别做那种表情 -抱歉 |
[20:36] | Mr. Melamed, it is such an honor. | 麦勒蒙德先生 太荣幸了 |
[20:38] | My name is Andrew, and I’ll be… | 我名叫安德鲁 我会 |
[20:40] | You don’t really need to. | 你真的没必要 |
[20:41] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:48] | Such an honor! | 太荣幸了 |
[20:50] | Confirmed, it was not a triumph. | 我可以作证 没那么欢愉 |
[20:52] | It was, like… | 而是这样的 |
[21:04] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[21:07] | Once more, from the top. | 再来一次 从头开始 |