时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | *I can dim the lights and sing you songs* | *我可以调暗灯光唱你的歌* |
[00:12] | *Full of sad things* | *满是淡淡的哀伤* |
[00:14] | *We can do the tango just for two* | *我们可以共舞一曲探戈* |
[00:19] | *I can serenade and gently play* | *我可以为你哼唱小夜曲 温柔地* |
[00:22] | *on your heartstrings, be your Valentino* | *拨动你的心弦 做你的情人* |
[00:26] | *Just for you * | *只属于你一人* |
[00:29] | *- Ooh, love* – This man represents… | *-爱情* -这位男士代表着 |
[00:31] | *Ooh, lover boy…* | *爱人* |
[00:34] | This man represents our target demo: | 这位男士代表着我们的目标客户 |
[00:37] | 60-ish, white male, | 六十左右 白人男性 |
[00:38] | problems in the bedroom. | 房事上力不从心 |
[00:40] | He can no longer master his johnson. | 他不能再随心操控他的小弟了 |
[00:42] | Mr. Happy’s taking a nappy. | “快活先生”起不来了 |
[00:44] | His rooster needs a booster! | 他的”小公鸡”需要雄起 |
[00:46] | We get it. It’s a bummer. | 解释得够了 总之很扫性 |
[00:47] | But there’s hope. | 但是希望仍在 |
[00:49] | He takes a single Paratis | 他吃了一颗回力丸 |
[00:51] | and behold… | 请看 |
[00:54] | we now see the young man | 我们看到老人身体里的 |
[00:56] | within the older man has reemerged. | 年轻人又苏醒了 |
[00:58] | Sexy, young, vibrant– | 性感 年轻 充满生气 |
[01:00] | he is who he once was. | 他又恢复了昔日的雄风 |
[01:04] | Paratis, | 回力丸 |
[01:05] | give your organ the choir it deserves. | 让你的乐”器”快乐地唱起歌来 |
[01:11] | Yes, indeed! | 太棒了 |
[01:12] | Do not take Paratis if you take nitrates for chest pain. | 因胸口痛服用硝酸盐药物时不能服用回力丸 |
[01:14] | – My heart – Side effects may include headaches and upset stomach. | -我的心 -副作用可能包括头痛与胃部不适 |
[01:16] | – Fire in the hole – In rare cases, men taking E.D. Pills | -当心 -少数情况下 男士服用勃起药物 |
[01:18] | have reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision | 曾出现突然视力减退或失明现象 |
[01:19] | – Can’t see a thing Or hearing. – Seek immediate medical attention | -看不见听不见 -如勃起超过4小时 |
[01:21] | for any erection lasting more than four hours. | 请立即就医 |
[01:23] | *Give a girl a break…* | *让妹子歇歇吧* |
[01:31] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:33] | I don’t know about you gentlemen, | 我不知道你们这些男士觉得如何 |
[01:35] | but I’m as hard as a rock. | 但我已经硬如磐石了 |
[01:37] | You heard the lady. Let’s finish her off! | 你们听到女士说了 我们来个最后的高潮 |
[01:56] | People, people! Paratis loved the pitch. | 各位 各位 回力丸公司喜欢我们的推介 |
[01:58] | Sydney, your patter was perfection. | 希德妮 你的旁白太完美了 |
[02:00] | Lauren, killer smile, killer dance moves. | 劳伦 无敌的笑容 无敌的舞姿 |
[02:02] | Andrew, way to not take focus from Zach. | 安德鲁 你没抢扎克的风头非常好 |
[02:04] | And, Zach, way to play a younger version of me. | 扎克 你把年轻版的我演得太好了 |
[02:06] | You mean, like, three years ago. | 应该是三年前的你吧 |
[02:07] | Damn, you’re good. | 见鬼 你可真会拍马屁 |
[02:08] | If HR wasn’t such a buzz kill, | 如果人事部不是这么讨人厌 |
[02:10] | I’d sleep with you. But that’d be sleeping with me, | 我会睡你 但那就是睡我自己 |
[02:11] | which I already do. Where am I going with this? | 我已经这样做了 我到底是想说什么啊 |
[02:13] | This is a little weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[02:14] | – We never know. – I know. | -我们永远搞不清状况 -我知道 |
[02:15] | But… guess what. | 但是 你猜怎样 |
[02:16] | You were nominated for an Advertising Impact Award, | 你被广告冲击力大奖提名了 |
[02:18] | Creative of the Year. | 年度最佳创意 |
[02:20] | Wow, you haven’t been nominated for that since 2010. | 你从2010年开始就没被提名过了 |
[02:23] | Creative of the Year. That’s so exciting. | 年度最佳创意 太激动了 |
[02:24] | Who am I gonna wear? | 我要穿什么去 |
[02:25] | Who else is nominated? | 还有谁被提名了 |
[02:27] | Uh, let me see. Uh, Gary Stein, Josh Hayes, | 我看看 加里·斯坦恩 乔希·海耶斯 |
[02:31] | Susan Rogers, | 苏珊·罗杰斯 |
[02:32] | – Josh Hayes. – You said him twice. | -乔希·海耶斯 -你念了两次他的名字 |
[02:36] | Josh and I went to high school together. | 乔希是我的高中同学 |
[02:39] | It wasn’t like that. We barely knew each other. | 不是你们想的那样 我们几乎不认识 |
[02:42] | Okay, sure. | 当然了 |
[02:43] | Nothing happened. | 什么事都没发生过 |
[02:46] | Okay, maybe I had a little crush on him. | 好吧 也许我暗恋过他 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Only from afar. | -就是吧 -但只是默默暗恋 |
[02:50] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[02:51] | – So, you never… – No. | -你从来没有 -没有 |
[02:53] | – But you would’ve. – Oh, yeah. | -但你应该会… -是啊 |
[02:54] | – If you had the chance – In a second. | -如果你有机会 -马上行动 |
[02:55] | So you’re a dirty little girl. | 这么说你是个小荡女 |
[02:56] | Yes. Wait. What did I just say yes to? | 是 慢着 我刚刚同意了什么 |
[02:59] | My father was nominated for an award! | 我父亲被提名了奖项 |
[03:01] | Oh, thank God. No one’s talked about me for a minute. | 谢天谢地 我已经被忽视一分钟了 |
[03:02] | – I forgot I was here. – You know, | -我已经忘了我在这里了 -知道吗 |
[03:04] | we should throw a cocktail party in his honor. | 我们应该为他的提名举办一个鸡尾酒会 |
[03:05] | Oh, no, no, please. I don’t want to make a fuss. | 请别这样 我不想打扰到大家 |
[03:07] | Come on. It’ll be fun. And, you know, | 拜托 会很好玩的 说不定 |
[03:09] | it might be a nice gesture to the other nominees, | 我们也应该邀请其他提名人 |
[03:11] | who we should invite. | 那是一种礼貌友好的表现 |
[03:19] | Paratis, little green pill for erectile dysfunction. Go. | 回力丸 治疗勃起障碍的绿色小药丸 你说 |
[03:22] | How ’bout this? Just because Grandma’s retired, | 这个怎么样 奶奶退休了 |
[03:24] | doesn’t mean Grandpa gets to. | 不代表爷爷就得”退休” |
[03:26] | Let the only organ failure you have be your heart. | 心脏衰竭浑不怕 鸡鸡依然展雄风 |
[03:29] | Put a little pep-pep in your pepaw’s pee-pee. | 让爷爷的小弟弟变身大鸡鸡 |
[03:31] | Paratis, finally something old people will like | 回力丸 老年人终于找到了和投票一样 |
[03:33] | – as much as voting. – Hey, who rigged the erection? | -喜欢的东西 -谁操控了选”举” |
[03:35] | This old bag of bones just grew one more. | 一把老骨头 又添新”铁棒” |
[03:37] | You may have forgotten where you’re going, | 你或许年纪大了记性不好了 |
[03:39] | but your penis knows which way is up. | 但你的阴茎时刻都知道往上翘 |
[03:40] | You may be 40 years’ sober, but tonight | 也许你已经戒酒40年了 但今晚 |
[03:41] | – you’re gonna end the night with a stiff one. – Yes. | -一杯烈酒”硬”是让你晚节不保 -太棒了 |
[03:44] | Just ’cause you guys high-five at the end of a bad pitch | 你们在说完很烂的广告词后击掌 |
[03:46] | doesn’t make it a winner. | 并不代表这些都很经典 |
[03:47] | – Are you sure? – You know what might help us? | -你确定吗 -知道什么能帮到我们吗 |
[03:48] | Someone with working knowledge of this product. | 对这个产品了解的人 |
[03:50] | Hmm, you’re right. So, what’s it like? | 你说得对 那是什么感觉 |
[03:53] | Seriously. What’s it like? | 说真的 是什么感觉 |
[03:56] | I don’t take Paratis. | 我不吃回力丸 |
[03:57] | – Regularly? – On an empty stomach? | -不经常吃 -不空腹吃 |
[03:58] | No, no, no, no, I’ve never taken Paratis. | 不是的 我从未吃过回力丸 |
[04:00] | I’ve never had a need to. | 我从不需要 |
[04:01] | Boss, we know. We’re just messing with you. | 老板 我们知道 逗你玩呢 |
[04:03] | I have a friend who does. Maybe he can help us. | 我有个朋友吃 也许他能帮忙 |
[04:05] | – Ah, a friend. – Yeah. | -朋友 -是的 |
[04:06] | My friend Simon. | 我朋友萨蒙 |
[04:07] | – Simon. – Simon. | -萨蒙 -萨蒙 |
[04:08] | You own it, boss. | 你真行 老板 |
[04:09] | No, no, he’s my friend Simon Lancaster, | 不 是我的朋友萨蒙·兰彻斯特 |
[04:11] | completely different Simon. | 另一个萨蒙 |
[04:13] | I’ll prove to you I’m not talking about myself. | 我会向你们证明 我说的不是自己 |
[04:14] | I’m a partner in this firm. I have to prove to you | 我是这家公司的合伙人 我必须向你们证明 |
[04:16] | I can still get an erection… | 我可以勃起 |
[04:16] | – No, no, no! – No, we believe you… | -不要 -不用 我们相信你 |
[04:19] | Wonderful, a phone. | 太好了 是电话 |
[04:21] | Simon Lancaster. | 萨蒙·兰彻斯特 |
[04:24] | It’s going to voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[04:25] | Simon, it’s Simon. | 萨蒙 我是萨蒙 |
[04:27] | Not you, me. Does that ever get old? | 不是你 是我 这玩笑开不腻吧 |
[04:30] | It’s an inside joke. If you got a second, | 这是我俩才懂的笑话 如果你有时间 |
[04:32] | could you call me back | 可以回我电话 |
[04:32] | and tell my coworkers about your troubles with erectile dysfunction? | 告诉我同事你的勃起问题吗 |
[04:35] | Thanks. See you at group next week. | 谢谢 下周集体治疗时见 |
[04:37] | Did that prove anything? | 这证明了什么吗 |
[04:38] | Only that he doesn’t understand the rules of group therapy. | 只证明了他不懂集体治疗的规矩 |
[04:41] | I’m not an old man, and I don’t need a pill to prove it. | 我不是老人 我不需要药物来证明 |
[04:43] | Or an award, for that matter. | 其实也不需要奖项来证明 |
[04:44] | – What? Who said anything about an award? – Someone brought it up. | -什么 谁说了得奖的事 -有人说了 |
[04:46] | I heard it. And I don’t care about awards. I never have. | 我听到了 我不在乎奖项 从来不在乎 |
[04:48] | Awards. Don’t need that to prove my manhood. | 得奖 我不需要那个来证明我的男子气概 |
[04:52] | C’est un honneur pour moi d’etre nomin? | 能获得提名是我的荣幸 |
[04:56] | And the winner is… Simon Roberts. | 获奖者是 萨蒙·罗伯茨 |
[04:58] | Whoa, whoa. Thank you, Charlize. | 谢谢你 查理兹 |
[05:00] | Thank you. Wow. Creative of the Year. | 谢谢 哇 年度最佳创意 |
[05:03] | Well, I’d like to dedicate this award | 我想将这个奖献给 |
[05:05] | to my daughter Sydney, who’s up way past her bedtime. | 我的女儿希德妮 早就过了她的就寝时间了 |
[05:07] | Honey, you can go to bed now. Daddy’s a winner! | 亲爱的 你可以睡觉了 爸爸赢了 |
[05:10] | No, come on, now. Wait a minute. Who have I forgotten? | 别这样 等等 我忘了谁 |
[05:13] | Um, uh… Please. | 别这样 |
[05:14] | I’d like to thank my daughter, my secret daughter, | 我想感谢我的女儿 以及我的私生女 |
[05:17] | the Chilean miners, Hilary Swank’s husband, | 智利的矿工 希拉里·斯旺克的丈夫 |
[05:20] | my ex-wives | 我的前妻们 |
[05:20] | ’cause without them I could’ve retired years ago. | 没有她们 我多年前就可以退休了 |
[05:22] | Thank you! Go, Chicago! | 谢谢 加油 芝加哥 |
[05:24] | You’re so good at accepting awards. | 你接受奖项时的表现太优秀了 |
[05:27] | You must really want this. | 你一定好想得奖 |
[05:28] | It’s not just an award. | 这不仅是奖项 |
[05:29] | It’s something else I can pawn if I relapse. | 而是我旧瘾复发时可以典当的东西 |
[05:31] | Besides, what else am I gonna put on my shelves? | 再说了 架子上还能放什么 |
[05:32] | Pictures of my grandkids? | 外孙的照片吗 |
[05:34] | Like that’s ever gonna happen. | 我是不可能有外孙的吧 |
[05:35] | I won the Junior Miss Orlando Pageant, but only because | 我赢过奥兰多市少女选美大赛 那是因为 |
[05:38] | I put eyedrops in Becky Johnston’s Diet Coke | 在泳装环节前 我把眼药水滴在了 |
[05:40] | before the swimsuit round. | 贝姬·约翰斯顿的健怡可乐里 |
[05:41] | So you get it. | 所以你懂我的感受 |
[05:43] | Well, you know, every day when I come here, | 每天我来这里 |
[05:46] | I see that likeness of me on the wall and… | 看到墙上自己的画像 |
[05:48] | I come face-to-face with somebody I used to be. | 与以前的自己面对面 |
[05:51] | Every now and then I want something, you know, | 经常我会想要一些 |
[05:52] | that’s a “Now moment,” something from me, you know? | “当下时刻” 属于我的时刻 |
[05:55] | Something special, you know what I mean? | 特别的东西 你知道我的意思吗 |
[05:57] | Not really but I’m using context clues to figure it out. | 不太明白 但我会根据语境来理解 |
[06:00] | You want to feel like you’re still relevant. | 你想感觉到你依然扮演着重要角色 |
[06:02] | Like you’re not just part of the past but also the now. | 你不仅属于过去 也属于当下 |
[06:05] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[06:07] | Don’t you wish there was a green pill for that? | 要是有绿色小药丸能达到这效果就好了 |
[06:09] | But you just landed a big account. | 但你刚刚争取了一位大客户 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but awards are what reminds people of that, you know? | 是 但得奖能提醒人们这一点 |
[06:12] | That’s how you get your next big account. | 那样才能争取到下一个大客户 |
[06:15] | Can I pitch an idea? I mean, I know I’m just an assistant… | 我能说个点子吗 我知道我只是个助理 |
[06:18] | You’re not just an assistant. You’re a smart, powerful woman | 你不止是个助理 你是聪明强势的女性 |
[06:20] | who made a teenage girl crap her bikini. Go on. | 让一个少女拉肚子拉在了比基尼里 说吧 |
[06:22] | Well, we all know how good you are. | 我们都知道你有多优秀 |
[06:24] | – Oh, please. – Maybe you need to remind the judges. | -别老夸我 -或许你该让评委们意识到这一点 |
[06:26] | So if you want to win this award, campaign for it. | 如果你那么想赢得这个奖 就造个势吧 |
[06:29] | What do you mean? Like, take out an ad? | 你什么意思 比如做个广告吗 |
[06:32] | Or a billboard placed in key locations around the city | 或者在城里的闹市区做大型广告牌 |
[06:34] | so the judges have to see it? | 好让评委们难以避免地看到吗 |
[06:36] | – That seems unseemly. – You love unseemly. | -那也太出格了 -你就喜欢出格的事 |
[06:38] | I do. What have you got? | 那倒是 你有什么想法 |
[06:40] | Well, here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[06:41] | You as a superhero… | 你扮成一个超级英雄 |
[06:43] | Oh, like Ad Man. | 比如”广告侠” |
[06:44] | …literally making an impact | 真的展现出巨大的冲击力 |
[06:45] | and all the brands you’ve worked on over the years | 再把你多年来服务过的品牌 |
[06:47] | are scattered outside the crater you’ve made. | 都写在你一拳打出来的深坑旁边 |
[06:50] | It’s amazing, Lauren. | 真是太棒了 劳伦 |
[06:51] | You’ve been holding out on us. | 你的才能一直都被埋没了啊 |
[06:52] | If I’m not careful, you’re gonna be taking over this company. | 我不当心一点 你就要成为公司老板了 |
[06:55] | How would I do that? Poison you? | 我怎么能做到那样呢 给你下毒吗 |
[06:57] | Stage a coup on Sydney, | 然后对希德妮发动政变 |
[06:59] | who’d be too emotionally distraught to see it coming? | 她到时因你的死悲痛欲绝 一定料不到这一出 |
[07:11] | Keeping an eye on her. | 防着她点 |
[07:18] | Hey, Syd, the DJ needs to know where to set up for the… | 小希 DJ想知道该播放… |
[07:23] | You look great. | 你看上去美极了 |
[07:25] | You know, if you were a woman, | 如果你是个真女人的话 |
[07:26] | I’d be very attracted to you. | 我一定被你迷死了 |
[07:28] | First of all, you’re talking to a partner. | 首先 请注意你是在和公司合伙人说话 |
[07:30] | And secondly, | 其次 |
[07:32] | sure it’s okay? | 你确定这样穿可以吗 |
[07:33] | It’s perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[07:34] | Andrew! Get in here! | 安德鲁 滚进来 |
[07:36] | – You are not gonna believe this. – Hey, Syd… | -你一定觉得难以置信 -嘿 小希 |
[07:38] | Whoa, something is different here. Don’t tell me. | 哇 有什么不一样了 别说出来 |
[07:41] | Don’t tell me. Is that a new lamp? | 别说出来 你换了个新台灯吗 |
[07:43] | Why is it so hard for you freaks to tell me I look nice? | 你们这些怪胎夸我一下怎么就那么难呢 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry. That was meant to be a compliment. | 我很抱歉 我本来是想赞美你的 |
[07:48] | Just my… mouth wouldn’t let me say it. | 只是 我的嘴巴不肯帮我说出来 |
[07:50] | Fine, I know this is ridiculous. | 行了 我知道这很可笑 |
[07:52] | Josh probably won’t even remember me. | 乔希或许都记不起来我 |
[07:54] | No, it’s not ridiculous. | 不 才不可笑呢 |
[07:55] | We all had that special person in high school, right? | 我们在高中时期都曾有一个心仪的人 |
[07:57] | The one who got away. | 那个我们追不到的人 |
[07:59] | Even you? | 你也有没追到的吗 |
[08:00] | No, I got them all, but I feel cheated. | 没 我都追到了 但我感觉被背叛了 |
[08:03] | Well, mine was Josh Hayes, | 我的那个他就是乔希·海耶斯 |
[08:05] | and I was so in love with him I couldn’t even look at him. | 我实在太爱他了 甚至都不敢看他 |
[08:08] | He was a total package, | 他真是校园里的大明星 |
[08:10] | track star, class president, mathlete. | 田径明星 班长 数学达人 |
[08:13] | Oh, so you bought a snow globe that plays “Eternal Flame” | 所以你买了一个播放《永恒爱火》的水晶球 |
[08:15] | to remind you of a guy you were too afraid to talk to? | 来怀念一个你都不敢与之说话的人 |
[08:19] | When I hear it out loud, it almost sounds irrational. | 我听你这么大声说出来 确实挺荒谬的 |
[08:21] | No, it sounds completely… | 不 听上去非常… |
[08:22] | – She’s having a moment. …- sweet. | -她已经陷入了美丽幻想中 -很美好 |
[08:25] | In my fantasy, I’m standing at my locker | 在我的幻想中 我正站在学校储物柜旁 |
[08:27] | and then I hear someone say my name, | 然后我听到有人叫我名字 |
[08:29] | and when I turn around, it’s Josh. | 我一转身 发现是乔希 |
[08:32] | And before I can think of something witty and perfect to say, | 我还没想出该说什么风趣幽默的话 |
[08:35] | he kisses me, | 他就吻了我 |
[08:37] | right there in front of everyone. | 就当着大家的面 |
[08:39] | And then… | 然后 |
[08:41] | it starts to snow, | 天空开始飘雪 |
[08:43] | and then we start dancing | 然后我们开始跳舞 |
[08:46] | just like this. | 就跟这一样 |
[08:48] | It’s snowing inside your high school? | 你们高中教学楼里竟然会下雪吗 |
[08:49] | It was probably asbestos. | 可能下的是石棉吧 |
[08:52] | Seriously, Syd, we’re kidding. | 说真的 小希 我们开玩笑的 |
[08:53] | – You look awesome. – Yeah, you’re gonna knock him dead. | -你美极了 -是啊 你一定会搞定他的 |
[08:56] | It looks cold in there. You’d think that snow globe guy | 那里面看上去挺冷的 那个雪球男 |
[08:58] | would’ve given you his scarf. | 至少该把围巾给你披上吧 |
[08:59] | Scarf? If she doesn’t put out, | 围巾 如果她没同意给他”甜头”的话 |
[09:00] | she’ll be lucky to get a ride home. | 他愿意送她回家就算她走运了 |
[09:06] | Why do I even share? | 我干嘛要告诉他们啊 |
[09:30] | So I’m down to one testicle. But you know what they say, | 我只剩一个睾丸了 但你也知道人们常说的 |
[09:33] | anything more than a handful’s a waste! | 一手握不下的都是浪费 |
[09:35] | Oh, Bud, I could hear you talk about your ball all night. | 巴德 我可以听你唠叨你的蛋蛋一整晚 |
[09:37] | Sydney, do you need me for anything? | 希德妮 你需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[09:38] | What? And take you away from Bud? Never. | 什么 把你从巴德身边救走吗 别想了 |
[09:41] | How are you, Syd? | 你还好吗 小希 |
[09:42] | Here’s one for the record books, | 接下来这条可以载入笑话集了 |
[09:43] | my replacement knee got cancer. | 我新移植的膝盖得了癌症 |
[09:48] | I’m just laughing ’cause I’m really uncomfortable. | 我笑是因为我真的觉得很不舒服 |
[09:50] | This is fun! | 这多有趣啊 |
[09:51] | I haven’t been invited to a nominee party in years. | 我已经多年没被邀请参加提名者的派对了 |
[09:53] | Well, you weren’t invited to this one. | 你也没被邀请参加今晚的派对啊 |
[09:54] | ‘Cause I wasn’t nominated! | 因为我没被提名 |
[09:57] | Now I’m uncomfortable. | 现在我觉得不舒服了 |
[09:59] | Those sliders are calling my name. | 那些汉堡在深情呼唤我呢 |
[10:01] | Side effect of the meds! | 那都是服药后的副作用 |
[10:04] | Bang– still got it. | 砰 宝刀未老呢 |
[10:08] | No, you don’t. | 不 你早不行了 |
[10:10] | Boy, he’s got ball. | 天啊 他可真够种的 |
[10:12] | Not the most uplifting guy but a great kisser. | 他算不上令人愉快的人 但吻技很棒 |
[10:15] | Your mother and I made out with him and his wife | 你妈和我以及他和他妻子 |
[10:17] | at a key party in the ’70s. | 70年代时曾在茶话会上一起亲热过 |
[10:18] | Oh, she was a trooper, boy. | 她可真”能干” 苍天啊 |
[10:20] | Out of curiosity, have you ever left anything unsaid? | 我好奇问一句 你知道什么话不该说吗 |
[10:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:25] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[10:26] | Do you think that’s me in a couple of years? | 你觉得几年后的我也会是那样的吗 |
[10:30] | Is Bud my Ghost of Christmas Future? | 巴德难道就是我的未来幽灵 来敦促我改变的 |
[10:31] | Dad, this whole party is for you. | 老爸 这整个派对都是为你而办的 |
[10:33] | You’re nominated for an Impact. | 你被提名广告冲击力大奖了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, ’cause I’m at the top of my game today, | 是啊 因为我今天依然处于巅峰期 |
[10:37] | but what about tomorrow? | 但明天呢 |
[10:38] | We have a staff meeting. | 明天我们要开员工大会 |
[10:39] | At least I have that to live for. | 至少那还是个盼头 |
[10:41] | You know, maybe I am the old man in the Paratis pitch. | 或许我就是回力丸广告中描述的老人 |
[10:43] | You know, maybe I should step aside | 或许 我该退到一边 |
[10:45] | and make way for all the Zachs and the Joshes. | 为扎克和乔希那样的年轻人让路 |
[10:47] | Is that why you’re campaigning for this award? | 所以你才要为这个大奖做广告吗 |
[10:49] | – Yeah, it’s stupid, right? – Yes. | -是啊 这好愚蠢 对吧 -是啊 |
[10:52] | But I guess it’s no more stupid than | 不过我觉得你还是没有我愚蠢 |
[10:54] | getting all dressed up for some guy | 你看我为个男人盛装打扮 |
[10:56] | who barely knew I existed in high school. | 他在高中时期或许都没注意到我的存在 |
[10:58] | Come on, now, you look pretty. | 别这样 你看上去漂亮极了 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | You know what? Let’s just give ourselves | 不如这样吧 我们就允许自己 |
[11:02] | permission to be stupid and go for it. | 愚蠢一回 好好地放纵一次 |
[11:04] | I’m glad you said that ’cause the bus ads have all been paid for. | 我很高兴你这么说 因为公车广告已经付过钱了 |
[11:06] | A few billboards but that’s as far as I’ve gone. | 另外有几个广告牌 但我就失控到那一步而已 |
[11:08] | Simon, the blimp’s not available. | 萨蒙 小飞船租不到 |
[11:09] | Because the blimp wasn’t available. | 因为我们租不到小飞船 |
[11:10] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[11:13] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[11:16] | Go for it, just don’t get pregnant– or do. | 快上吧 别怀孕就行 真怀上也没关系 |
[11:18] | My grandfather clock is ticking. | 我迫不及待想当外公了 |
[11:21] | Wow, you look amazing. | 哇 你看上去美呆了 |
[11:24] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[11:25] | Yeah, how long has it been? | 是啊 我们多久没见了 |
[11:27] | You want the answer in years, months, days, or minutes? | 你希望我以年月日还是分钟计算呢 |
[11:31] | – Was that a harbor seal? – I heard horse. | -刚刚是海豹的声音吗 -我听到是马的嘶吼声 |
[11:33] | So, I know you’re up against my dad, | 我知道你和我爸将角逐同一奖项 |
[11:35] | but congratulations on your nomination. | 不过还是恭喜你被提名了 |
[11:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Okay, uh, don’t be offended, | 听着 你先保证别生气 |
[11:40] | but, uh, I need to keep a promise | 但是 我现在要实现 |
[11:42] | I made to myself 18 years ago. | 我18年前对自己许下的诺言 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | We can just do that now? | 现在可以随便就亲吻了吗 |
[11:52] | Oh, he can. | 他可以的 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:56] | That was the defining moment I meant to have in high school. | 刚刚那一刻是我在高中时就一直期望拥有的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, that moment has actually been redefined as sexual assault. | 其实刚刚那一刻算是性骚扰 |
[12:01] | Bye. | 再见吧你 |
[12:02] | – Would you like to dance? – Yes. | -你想跳支舞吗 -想 |
[12:04] | I-I mean, sure, I mean, we’re, we’re both here, | 我是说 当然好了 我们都在这儿 |
[12:06] | so we might as well. | 所以不如就跳上一支吧 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | There’s something about that guy I do not like. | 那家伙身上有某些方面我不是很喜欢 |
[12:13] | Is it his full lips or his dreamy eyes? | 是他那厚实的双唇还是梦幻般的眼睛 |
[12:15] | Okay, be honest, was that kiss weird? | 好吧 老实说 刚刚那个吻你觉得古怪吗 |
[12:18] | Because the cabdriver said it would work. | 出租车司机说那一定会成功的 |
[12:22] | I-I have to say, this is all kind of blowing my mind. | 我必须说 我现在震惊得一片混乱 |
[12:26] | You wanted to kiss me? | 你竟然想吻我 |
[12:28] | I had a crush on you; you didn’t even notice me. | 我当年深深暗恋你 你都没注意到我的存在 |
[12:30] | Are you kidding me? Every time I tried to get your attention, | 你在开玩笑吗 每次我想吸引你的注意力 |
[12:32] | you would run the other way– | 你都会朝相反方向跑开 |
[12:34] | one time even into a trophy case. | 有次你甚至撞到了奖杯陈列墙 |
[12:35] | Yeah, that was emotionally and physically scarring. | 是啊 那在我的身体和精神上都留下了伤疤 |
[12:38] | I just thought you were a little stuck-up or something. | 我当时以为你很傲慢什么的 |
[12:41] | Me, stuck-up? | 我 傲慢 |
[12:42] | I was a dork. | 我当年可是个呆子 |
[12:44] | You, you were voted “Most likely to stay awesome.” | 而你 你被票选为”最可能帅一辈子之星” |
[12:47] | Two years running. | 连续两届哦 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I pretty much had it all. | 是啊 我当年确实够风光的 |
[12:52] | Except for one thing. | 除了在一件事上 |
[13:06] | So, you’ve been spending a lot of time with this guy. | 你最近和那家伙在一起的时间挺多的啊 |
[13:08] | Two amazing dates | 只有两次愉快的约会 |
[13:09] | and then all weekend we binge-watched Bones. | 然后周末我们躺着狂看《识骨寻踪》 |
[13:11] | Sweetheart, I’m your father, | 亲爱的 我是你父亲 |
[13:12] | that’s TMI. | 你透露太多闺房秘事了 |
[13:14] | I really like Josh. | 我真的很喜欢乔希 |
[13:16] | He’s smart and he’s funny and a thief. | 他既聪明又幽默 还是个贼 |
[13:20] | I get it, he stole your heart, | 我明白 他偷了你的心 |
[13:21] | but that’s a little corny even for you. | 但就算是你 这么说也太没创意了 |
[13:23] | The… | 那… |
[13:24] | That’s my… | 那是我的 |
[13:25] | How did…? | 他怎么 |
[13:27] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天呐 -什么 |
[13:29] | I might have mentioned your ad to Josh. | 我可能有跟乔希提过你的广告 |
[13:31] | There was wine and, I don’t know, | 我们喝了些酒 怎么说呢 |
[13:33] | something about eight hours of Bones that loosens you up. | 看了大约8小时《识骨寻踪》 嘴也不严实了 |
[13:34] | Geez, Sydney, don’t make this worse. | 老天 希德妮 别越描越黑了 |
[13:37] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[13:38] | I-I bet it’s just a joke. | 我 我猜他可能是逗我们呢 |
[13:40] | I mean, he knows we walk this way to work. | 他知道我们一般走这条路来上班 |
[13:41] | He probably bribed the bus driver | 所以他可能贿赂了巴士司机 |
[13:43] | to play a practical joke. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[13:45] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[13:46] | That’s what he did, he just… | 他只是开玩笑而已 只是… |
[13:53] | Or not. | 也可能不是 |
[13:58] | Excuse me, you’re here to see… | 抱歉 您是来找 |
[14:00] | A bastard named Josh Hayes. Out of my way. | 一个名叫乔希·海耶斯的混蛋 别挡路 |
[14:05] | Why isn’t this working? | 我怎么骗不到你 |
[14:07] | I ballroom danced in college. | 我大学时跳过交谊舞 |
[14:15] | These were new shoes. | 我这双可是新鞋 |
[14:20] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[14:21] | You stole my father’s idea. | 你偷了我父亲的创意 |
[14:23] | You are not at all | 你根本不是 |
[14:24] | the person that I make-believe fell in love with. | 我想象中深爱的那种人 |
[14:26] | You do not deserve to be the father of Taylor and Jayden, | 你根本不配当泰勒跟杰登的父亲 |
[14:27] | our fictitious children who are high achievers | 那是我想象的我们的孩子 他们事业有成 |
[14:29] | with the ability to sleep at night without medication. | 晚上不用吃药就能入睡 |
[14:31] | Sydney… have you met the gang from Charmin? | 希德妮 你和恰敏的代表们见过面了吗 |
[14:38] | Not yet, but I believe we’re pitching you next week. | 还没 但我相信我们下周会向你们做推介 |
[14:40] | We have some bold ideas, so stay tuned. | 我们有很多大胆的创意 敬请关注哦 |
[14:48] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[14:50] | Just tell me one thing– was any of it real? | 回答我一个问题就行 那一切有真的吗 |
[14:52] | Was Bones just a lie? | 你说喜欢《识骨寻踪》是骗我的吗 |
[14:53] | I mean, do you even like David Boreanaz, | 你真的喜欢大卫·伯瑞纳吗[男主] |
[14:55] | or was it all just a con | 还是说那一切全都是骗局 |
[14:56] | to steal my father’s idea? | 就为了偷我父亲的创意 |
[14:57] | It was all real– this week, high school. | 都是认真的 过去的一周和高中的情愫 |
[14:59] | Come on, you said an assistant came up with it. | 拜托 你说那主意是一个助理想出来的 |
[15:01] | I didn’t think you were going to use it. | 我以为你们不会用的 |
[15:02] | That doesn’t give you permission to steal. | 那也没允许你偷啊 |
[15:04] | Even if I did, it’s advertising. | 就算我真的偷了 这是广告 |
[15:06] | We steal all the time and call it inspiration. | 我们到处偷 但却称之为灵感 |
[15:08] | This is kind of who we are. | 我们干这行的就是这样 |
[15:11] | It’s not who I am. | 但我不这样 |
[15:12] | Syd, I am so sorry. | 小希 我很抱歉 |
[15:15] | I actually thought you might be impressed. | 我还以为能打动你的心呢 |
[15:17] | There are a lot of ways to impress me, Josh. | 想打动我的心有很多种方法 乔希 |
[15:19] | Screwing over my father is not one of the better ones. | 拆我父亲的台可不是什么好办法 |
[15:22] | See you soon! | 希望很快见到你们 |
[15:24] | See you never. | 你就再也别见了 |
[15:39] | Hey, kiddo, sorry about Josh stealing your idea. | 孩子 很抱歉乔希盗用了你的创意 |
[15:41] | The worst part is, he got the blimp. | 最糟糕的是 他搞到小飞船做广告了 |
[15:43] | – Not the blimp. – How does she look? | -不是吧 -她看起来怎么样 |
[15:46] | Not good– she really phoned in the eye shadow today. | 不太好 她画着又浓又可怕的眼影 |
[15:48] | – What? – Oh, you meant emotionally. | -什么 -你是说她的情绪啊 |
[15:50] | – Yeah. – I think she feels as bad as her makeup. | -对 -她的情绪跟妆容一样糟糕 |
[15:52] | Really? I always told her, “Make a choice– | 真的吗 我老跟她说 要学会选择 |
[15:54] | “Either smoky eyes and a natural lip | 要么烟熏眼妆配自然的唇彩 |
[15:56] | “Or red lips and simple eyes. | 要么就大红唇彩搭简单的眼妆 |
[15:58] | You can’t do both.” | 不能眼睛嘴巴都太浓啊 |
[15:59] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[16:06] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[16:07] | I called our attorneys. | 我给我们的律师打了电话 |
[16:09] | We’re gonna sue Josh and the agency and the bus company. | 我们要起诉乔希和他的广告公司 还有巴士公司 |
[16:12] | You called our attorneys? That’s 75 bucks. | 你给我们的律师打电话了 那要花75块啊 |
[16:14] | $150. I’ve been on for 15 minutes. | 是150块 我们已经谈了15分钟 |
[16:16] | Hey, Marty, bill us. | 马蒂 去开账单吧 |
[16:17] | Love to the wife and girlfriend. | 替我向你老婆和女朋友问好 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry about Josh. | 乔希的事我很遗憾 |
[16:25] | I just feel so silly. | 我觉得自己蠢透了 |
[16:27] | At least the bag covered the bright lips, huh? | 至少这袋子能把你的红唇盖住 |
[16:29] | I don’t care what you say. | 我才不管你说什么呢 |
[16:30] | I think you can do both. | 就是可以两者混搭 |
[16:33] | Dad, I really liked him. | 老爸 我之前真的很喜欢他 |
[16:35] | I know, hey, hey, come on now, | 我知道 振作一点 |
[16:38] | and it sucks when things don’t turn out the way we imagined. | 事情不尽如人意时 确实很难受 |
[16:40] | It’s like seeing the Easter Bunny on a smoke break | 就好像看到扮演复活节兔子的人出去抽烟休息 |
[16:42] | with his head in one hand | 一手提着兔脑袋 |
[16:43] | and a menthol in the other, going, | 另一手夹着薄荷烟 然后说 |
[16:44] | “Happy Easter, you know.” | 复活节快乐 |
[16:47] | But… okay, | 但是 好吧 |
[16:51] | so maybe he’s not this guy, | 也许他不是你的梦中情人 |
[16:54] | but this guy– he’s still out there. | 但你的梦中情人 还是在等你 |
[16:58] | Yeah, you know what else is still out there for you? | 是啊 那你知道什么在等你吗 |
[17:00] | – What? – An Impact award. | -什么 -广告冲击力大奖 |
[17:02] | – No. – I can feel it. | -不是吧 -我能感觉到 |
[17:03] | You’re gonna win. | 你会拿奖的 |
[17:07] | Well, it would have been nice to have won, but… | 得奖自然是好事 但是 |
[17:10] | …it was an honor just to be nominated. | 能被提名就已经很荣幸了 |
[17:13] | Take that Impact Award and put it between your knees. | 夺得最具冲击力奖杯 然后夹在膝盖中间 |
[17:17] | Okay, guys, how about a toast to Lauren | 好了 各位 我们一起举杯 |
[17:19] | and her award-winning idea? | 敬劳伦和她的夺奖创意如何 |
[17:21] | Thank you, I just wish it didn’t help Josh win. | 谢谢 真希望乔希获奖不是靠那个的助力 |
[17:24] | It’s just more proof that it was a good idea. | 那更能证明你想出的是个好创意 |
[17:25] | Wait, and to my dad, | 等等 还要敬我老爸 |
[17:27] | who may not have won an Impact today | 他今天虽然没夺得最具冲击力大奖 |
[17:28] | but who makes an impact on all of us every day. | 但每天都在对我们产生积极的冲击力 |
[17:31] | Bless you, piglet, when you say it like that, | 祝福你 小猪仔 你这么说 |
[17:32] | I don’t feel like such a loser. | 让我觉得自己不那么窝囊废 |
[17:34] | Loser? We got gift bags. | 窝囊废 我们拿到礼物袋了呢 |
[17:36] | I don’t know, they’re pretty lame. | 好吧 其实都挺差劲的 |
[17:37] | We got, uh, stickers and a sample size of Nivea hand cream. | 里面有 贴纸 还有妮维雅手霜的样品 |
[17:42] | Yeah, that’s stupid. Here, let me throw that out for you. | 是啊 够傻的 来 我帮你扔了吧 |
[17:43] | And I have a DVD | 我得到的是 |
[17:46] | Here, I’ll throw that out, too. | 来 我来帮你扔了 |
[17:48] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[17:49] | Now is the perfect time. | 现在正合适 |
[17:52] | Wait, what-what’s happening? | 等等 什么 什么情况 |
[17:53] | – Nothing. – Nothing’s happening. | -没什么 -没什么情况 |
[17:54] | Zach’s just cold. | 扎克有点冷而已 |
[18:00] | I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[18:02] | This is my song. | 我的最爱呢 |
[18:04] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[18:06] | May I have this dance? | 能跟我跳支舞吗 |
[18:08] | In front of everyone? | 当着这么多人的面吗 |
[18:11] | *Close your eyes* | *闭上双眼* |
[18:13] | *Give me your hand, darling* | *手交给我 亲爱的* |
[18:17] | *Do you feel my heart beating* | *你是否感受到我的心跳* |
[18:20] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:21] | *Do you understand* | *你是否明白* |
[18:23] | You set me up. | 你们都算计好了 |
[18:24] | First rule of snow globes: no talking in snow globes. | 雪花玻璃球法则第一条 不准在玻璃球中说话 |
[18:26] | *Do you feel the same* | *你是否也有一样的感觉* |
[18:30] | *Am I only dreaming* | *或者我只是在做梦* |
[18:35] | *Is this burning* | *那燃烧的是不是* |
[18:38] | *An eternal* | *永恒爱火* |
[18:39] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[18:42] | Nope, I got everything I need. | 不用了 我已经拥有我所需的一切 |
[18:46] | *Darling, do you feel my heart beating* | *亲爱的 你是否感受到我的心跳* |
[18:51] | *Darling, do you understand* | *亲爱的 你是否明白* |
[18:59] | Come on now, you look pretty. | 振作点 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[19:00] | – Thank you. – You do, you honestly do. | -谢谢 -真的 真心漂亮极了 |
[19:02] | You look fabulous. | 你看起来美丽绝伦 |
[19:03] | Don’t lie to yourself. | 别欺骗自己了 |
[19:05] | You’re a knockout. | 你是绝代佳人 |
[19:06] | You really are. | 真的是 |
[19:07] | Just let it go. | 快释怀吧 |
[19:10] | Okay, I will do this, yes. | 好了 我能行 能行 |
[19:11] | You look pretty, you look pretty. | 你看起来漂亮极了 漂亮极了 |
[19:17] | Forgot it’s a pub. | 忘了这里是酒吧 |
[19:18] | Ooh, don’t go there, right? | 别去那里 知道吗 |
[19:20] | They’re pigs in a blanket, ooh, right. | 他们简直是披着毯子的猪 正点 |
[19:23] | *Music changes a little bit in my ear* | *我耳中的音乐有些变化* |
[19:26] | *And then I get crazy.* | *然后我就疯了* |
[19:28] | Get it all, whoo! | 继续唱啊 |
[19:29] | Run in a quick refill of confetti. Still rolling. | 快点把纸屑装满 还在拍呢 |
[19:32] | Hold on, I can just get it out of my dress. | 等等 我先把纸屑从裙子里弄出来 |
[19:33] | Hold on, it’s in my pants. | 等等 掉进我裤子里了 |
[19:35] | Christopher, it breaks my heart to tell you this. | 克里斯托弗 跟你说这个也让我伤透了心 |
[19:39] | What… you’ve got news for me? | 什么 你有消息要告诉我 |
[19:44] | Look at you– you deserve this award right now. | 瞧瞧你 你应该拿这个奖的 |
[19:47] | You’re incredibly powerful. | 你力大无比 |
[19:48] | You can open the door with your right pec. | 你用你的右胸肌就能打开门 |
[19:50] | Don’t be afraid. | 别担心 |
[19:51] | This nomination’s yours– you won it on your own. | 这项提名是你的 你是靠自己得奖的 |
[19:53] | Why did you sleep with Ernest Borgnine? | 你为什么跟欧尼斯·伯格宁睡觉 |