时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Wait! Hold the elevator. | 电梯等一下 |
[00:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:08] | This old thing? | 这个东西吗 |
[00:09] | Just a little tennis trophy I won last night. | 我昨晚赢的网球奖杯 |
[00:11] | “Women’s B-League Champion… | 女子B联盟冠军 |
[00:12] | 50 and Older Division”? | 50岁及以上年龄组 |
[00:14] | Must be a typo. | 肯定是写错了 |
[00:15] | Uh, I realize I might be | 我知道我也许是 |
[00:16] | wading into shrew-infested waters, | 纵身跳入悍妇海中 |
[00:18] | but you are under 50, aren’t you? | 但你没到50岁 不是吗 |
[00:20] | Hey, no. She’s over 50. | 不 她超过50岁了 |
[00:21] | You think Sydney would lie about her age | 你觉得希德妮会谎报年纪 |
[00:23] | just to win a tournament against weaker competition? | 战胜比较弱的对手 赢得比赛吗 |
[00:25] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们两个 |
[00:26] | Say, isn’t it illegal… | 话说 那不是违法的吗 |
[00:27] | Not if they don’t check. | 不查就不算 |
[00:29] | And when you think about it, | 你们好好想想 |
[00:30] | these people have been playing | 那些人的打球经验 |
[00:31] | for decades longer than I have, | 比我丰富几十年 |
[00:32] | so technically, this victory means more… | 真正说来 这次的胜利更意味着… |
[00:35] | I just wanted to win. | 我就想赢而已 |
[00:36] | – There you go. – We just wanted confirmation. | -说实话了吧 -我们就需要你点头承认 |
[00:38] | Now that we’ve untangled Sydney’s web of lies, | 现在我们戳穿了希德妮的谎言 |
[00:40] | get me up to speed on the video game pitch. | 跟我说下电子游戏的推介 |
[00:42] | Well, we’ve been playing last year’s Medal of Glory, | 我们玩了去年的”荣耀勋章” |
[00:44] | and since I consistently beat Andrew… | 鉴于我一直战胜安德鲁 |
[00:45] | If by “Consistently” you mean “Almost never.” | “一直”的意思是”几乎从来没有”吗 |
[00:47] | I’ll tell you, we think a great theme | 听我说 我们觉得 |
[00:48] | for the upcoming game should be “Enlistment.” | 新游戏的主题应该是”征募” |
[00:50] | Who doesn’t like to enlist? | 谁不喜欢征募 |
[00:52] | – Makes you feel like you’re part of something. – Totally. | -让你感觉参与其中 -绝对的 |
[00:53] | It’s all a recruitment campaign. | 那将是一次征募新兵主题的广告 |
[00:54] | We’re gonna have posters, people in malls… | 会有海报张贴在商场 |
[00:56] | we’ll rent out storefronts | 租用店面 |
[00:58] | and literally enlist guys to play the game. | 真正地征募这些人玩游戏 |
[01:00] | I see. All the excitement of combat | 明白了 在母亲舒适的沙发上 |
[01:02] | from the comfort of your mother’s couch. | 享受战斗的刺激 |
[01:04] | It’s not bad. | 不错的广告词呀 |
[01:05] | Okay, Sydney, where are you at | 希德妮 那个”禅隐水疗” |
[01:07] | with the Zen-Phoria Spa campaign? Dazzle me. | 你有什么想法 让我兴奋一下 |
[01:08] | Uh, I’ve asked Lauren to assist me on this one. | 这次我请了劳伦帮我 |
[01:10] | She has first-hand experience. | 她有第一手的经验 |
[01:11] | Yeah, I went to the Florida Panhandle | 对 我上过佛罗里达长廊 |
[01:13] | School of Cosmetology, Class of February. | 美容学校 二月班 |
[01:15] | – Good month. – We want to communicate to the customer | -美好的月份 -我们想让顾客明白 |
[01:17] | that Zen-Phoria is more than just a spa, | “禅隐”不仅是水疗 |
[01:20] | it’s an experience. | 而且是人生体验 |
[01:21] | It’s a lifestyle. | 生活方式 |
[01:22] | Something you can take with you wherever you go. | 到哪里都能带着走 |
[01:25] | B.Y.O.Z. | 带自禅 |
[01:27] | Bring your own Zen. | 带上你自己的禅 |
[01:29] | Great ideas. Mach military game campaign; | 好主意 猛男军队游戏征募 |
[01:31] | thoughtful, sensitive spa stuff. | 体贴敏感的水疗 |
[01:33] | This is exactly what the clients are expecting. | 这正是客户所期待的 |
[01:35] | – Thank you. – Great. Fantastic. | -谢谢 -太好了 太棒了 |
[01:36] | Which is exactly why we’re not gonna do them. | 所以我们不会用这两个点子 |
[01:38] | – Okay. – Saw that coming. | -好的 -早猜到了 |
[01:39] | Inspiration hit me this morning– | 灵感今早向我袭来 |
[01:40] | 3:00 in the morning, not like the old days. | 凌晨三点 和以前不同 |
[01:42] | I had just installed this new app on my smart telephone… | 我刚在智能手机上装了新的程序 |
[01:44] | – Also known as a phone. – It’s called Roadz, with a “Z.” | -说”手机”就行 -叫做”路路通Z” |
[01:46] | The “Z” makes it kicky. | “Z”字母显得时髦上档次 |
[01:47] | It tells you how to avoid traffic. | 它能告诉你如何避免塞车 |
[01:49] | It also takes you to areas of the city you never knew existed. | 也能将你带到你从来不知道居然存在的路上 |
[01:51] | For example, did you know Chicago also has a South Side? | 举例说 你们知道芝加哥还有南区吗 |
[01:54] | Well, now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[01:55] | This is what we need to do with our campaigns. | 我们的广告就是要这样 |
[01:57] | You know? Get outside our comfort zones. | 知道吗 跳出常规区域 |
[01:59] | Take the clients on an adventure! | 带客户去冒险 |
[02:02] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是… |
[02:03] | Lads on lotion, gals on guns. Go! | 乳液归男生 枪炮归女生 上 |
[02:05] | Come on, put your hands in there, yeah… | 快 手放上来 |
[02:07] | – Simon, you did it again. – That’s a great idea. | -萨蒙 你又来了 -好主意 |
[02:09] | He did it again. | 他又来了 |
[02:10] | This happens every time he downloads a new app. | 他每次手机装了新程序就会这样 |
[02:12] | He comes up with some brilliant idea | 想出绝妙的点子 |
[02:14] | that just makes our lives way harder. | 让我们过得更生不如死 |
[02:16] | Yeah, we just got this place cleaned up | 水果忍者事件后 |
[02:17] | from the Fruit Ninja incident. | 刚把这里打扫干净 |
[02:26] | Maybe that’s why we have ants. | 也许就是因为这样公司才蚂蚁横行 |
[02:27] | Who gave him the password to his iTunes account, anyway? | 谁把iTunes的密码告诉他的 |
[02:30] | I mean, those parental controls are there for a reason. | 家长控制系统的存在是有原因的 |
[02:31] | He said he was just downloading books. | 他说他只会下载书 |
[02:33] | He’s never just downloading books. | 他从来不会只下载书 |
[02:34] | Now we have to write about spa crap. | 现在我们要写水疗的狗屁广告词 |
[02:36] | Do you know what it’s like growing up one of seven sisters? | 你知道作为七姐妹之一 成长是什么感觉吗 |
[02:38] | Don’t say it like that. | 求你别这样说 |
[02:39] | I spent my entire childhood | 我的整个童年 |
[02:41] | evading people trying to put makeup on me. | 就是在逃避别人给我化妆 |
[02:43] | Then I’d have to go to school in eyeliner and blush. | 然后我得顶着眼线和腮红上学 |
[02:45] | And then I’d get a black eye. | 结果被人揍了个黑眼圈 |
[02:46] | Then I’d have to put makeup on it, | 然后我必须化妆掩饰 |
[02:48] | and the cycle of violence would continue. | 接着暴力循环继续 |
[02:50] | I want none of it. | 我已经受够了 |
[02:51] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[02:52] | It’s gonna ruin women for me. | 这会毁了我对女人的兴趣 |
[02:53] | The makeup, the lotion, the perfume… | 化妆品 乳液 香水 |
[02:55] | Once you pull back the curtain, | 一旦打开潘多拉的魔盒 |
[02:56] | you see things you can’t unsee. | 不堪的记忆就会挥之不去 |
[02:57] | I don’t want to know how the sausage is made. | 我不想知道香肠是怎么做成的 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, the good news for you is | 对你来说好消息是 |
[03:01] | you can’t compete over spa products. | 你跟水疗产品根本没法比 |
[03:02] | Well, I bet you’re thrilled about that, | 我打赌你乐死了 |
[03:03] | because you wouldn’t stand a chance, | 因为你根本没胜算 |
[03:04] | being that your crow’s feet make you more bird than man. | 你的鱼尾纹[乌鸦脚] 令你更像鸟不像人 |
[03:06] | Oh, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[03:07] | I couldn’t hear you over those sunspots | 隔着你脸上这么厚的被你称为 |
[03:09] | you’ve been passing off as freckles. | 雀斑的晒斑 我听不见 |
[03:11] | Boys, you’re both lovely, | 两位 你们都长得很漂亮 |
[03:12] | and I’m sure any man would be very lucky to have you. | 我敢肯定任何男人拥有你们都实属幸运 |
[03:14] | – Thank you. – What about me? | -谢谢 -我呢 |
[03:15] | I have to write about video games. | 我得写游戏的广告词 |
[03:18] | Well, if an 11-year-old can play them, | 如果11岁的孩子能玩 |
[03:19] | I guess I can talk about them, right? | 我想我说说没问题吧 |
[03:21] | You know they’re dropping off | 他们一小时后 |
[03:22] | advance copies of the game in an hour. | 会送来新游戏的复本 |
[03:23] | – Super secret copies? – No one’s even played it. | -超级机密的复本 -没人玩过 |
[03:33] | I can’t say for sure they don’t get laid, | 我不敢肯定地说他们泡不到妞上床 |
[03:34] | but this does not bode well. | 但这不是好兆头 |
[03:36] | There are only 100 of these on planet Earth. | 地球上只有一百份复本 |
[03:39] | Oh, it’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[03:40] | – It’s here! – Oh, my God, it’s amazing. | -到了 -老天 太棒了 |
[03:41] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[03:44] | Please forgive my associates. | 请原谅我的同事 |
[03:45] | It’s very exciting. Tell us more. | 太有意思了 再多说点吧 |
[03:46] | Well, the main difference | 这次的游戏 |
[03:47] | between this game and the last one is that in this game, | 与上一版本的主要区别就是 |
[03:49] | you can upload a photo of yourself | 你可以上传你自己的照片 |
[03:51] | and play as an avatar that looks exactly like you. | 用你本人的形象玩游戏 |
[03:54] | Which is, uh, unfortunate for Jerome. | 对杰罗姆来说是个不幸 |
[03:55] | Yeah. What? No, shut up. | 是的 什么 闭嘴 |
[03:57] | I got this. I-I read the manual. | 我懂这个 我读过手册 |
[04:00] | Customizable avatars seem like a great improvement. | 客制化形象是个了不起的进步 |
[04:02] | But I really hope you left the, uh, | 不过我真的希望你们保留了 |
[04:04] | rocket launcher locked to the left trigger button, | 左触发按钮作为火箭发射锁 |
[04:06] | because I love that. | 我超爱那个 |
[04:07] | Yeah. I mean, | 是 我是说 |
[04:08] | it’s not, uh, the most powerful weapon | 那虽不是最厉害的武器 |
[04:10] | but who doesn’t love rocket-jumping? | 但谁不爱火箭跳呢 |
[04:12] | Don’t get me started on rocket-jumping. | 千万别让我打开关于火箭跳的话匣子 |
[04:14] | What map do you, uh, rocket-jump on the most? | 你用火箭跳 跳得最多的是哪张地图 |
[04:17] | I haven’t been rocket-jumping as much | 我不是”零零白”后 |
[04:19] | since I was an N-zero-zero-B. | 就不怎么玩火箭跳了 |
[04:22] | Are you… | 你是 |
[04:24] | are you trying to say “Noob”? | 你是想说”小白”吗 |
[04:27] | Tomato, to-mah-to. I mean, you know… | 差不多啦 我是说 |
[04:28] | I rocket-jump in Baghdad all the time. | 我总是在巴格达火箭跳 |
[04:31] | It’s the only way to get to the top of the Imperial Palace. | 那是唯一上皇宫的方法 |
[04:33] | You find the Easter egg up there? | 在那里找到了复活节彩蛋吗 |
[04:35] | Found it? | 找到 |
[04:36] | How do you think we unlocked the bunny level? | 我们可是解锁了复活节兔子关 |
[04:37] | Bunny level! | 复活节兔子关 |
[04:40] | Boom! Goes the bunny ’cause the bunny goes boom! | 跳 兔子跳 因为兔子喜欢跳 |
[05:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:02] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[05:03] | I-I had a winning pitch for the Zen-Phoria campaign. | 我本来为禅隐准备好了必胜的推介 |
[05:06] | There’s no way I’m gonna be able | 我不可能 |
[05:07] | to break into this video game boys’ club. | 打进这个电子游戏男生俱乐部 |
[05:10] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:10] | Those guys would do anything to get next to a human woman. | 那些家伙为了靠近人类女性 会不惜一切 |
[05:13] | Your idea was good, but a winning idea | 你的主意不错 但必胜的点子 |
[05:14] | comes from looking at something from a new perspective. | 来自全新的视角审视产品 |
[05:16] | I fear an analogy coming on. | 我感觉类比要来了 |
[05:18] | Maybe you’re wrong. Maybe it’s a simile. | 也许你错了 也许是比喻 |
[05:20] | You’re right, it’s an analogy. | 你猜得对 是类比 |
[05:21] | A sculpture | 一个雕塑 |
[05:22] | tells a different story when viewed from another angle. | 从不同的审视角度就会有不同的发现 |
[05:25] | Rodin’s The Thinker, for example, | 比如说 罗丹的思想者 |
[05:26] | when viewed from the front, he’s contemplating life. | 从前看 他在思考生活 |
[05:28] | When viewed from the back, it’s a guy on a toilet. | 从后看 是一个人坐在马桶上 |
[05:30] | He could still be thinking. | 他可能同”屎”也在思考啊 |
[05:31] | See? It’s working already. | 瞧 已经上道了 |
[05:33] | You’ll find your winning idea. | 你会想到必胜的点子 |
[05:34] | All you have to do is fall in love with the product | 你只需要从全新的视角 |
[05:36] | from a new perspective. | 爱上产品 |
[05:37] | But how am I supposed to fall in love with that stupid game? | 叫我怎么爱上这愚蠢的游戏 |
[05:39] | I don’t even play video games. | 我根本不玩电子游戏 |
[05:41] | If only there was a solution. | 只有一个解决办法 |
[05:46] | We used the picture from your company ID. | 我们用了你员工卡上的照片 |
[05:48] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[05:49] | I was worried you wouldn’t be able to find | 我还担心你找不到 |
[05:51] | a terrible picture of me. | 我拍得很丑的照片呢 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry, Syd. | 别担心 小希 |
[05:53] | No one’s going to be looking at your | 没人会看着你的… |
[05:56] | face. | 脸 |
[05:57] | So here where you can make changes to your body, you know, | 在这里你可以对身体作出改变 |
[05:59] | anything that you might want to augment… | 任何想增大的地方都行 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I think I’ll take | 我想我还是要一个 |
[06:02] | a more athletic body type, thank you. | 运动员式的身形 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Oh, what about the women’s 50 and over | 女子网球赛 50岁及以上年龄组的 |
[06:06] | tennis champion look? | 样子如何 |
[06:07] | I hate this game and we haven’t even started. | 还没开始玩 我就讨厌这个游戏了 |
[06:10] | Okay, I’m top right. | 我是上右 |
[06:11] | Andrew, you’re top left. | 安德鲁 你是上左 |
[06:12] | Syd, you’re bottom left. | 小希 你是下左 |
[06:13] | Lauren, you are the hot one in the corner. | 劳伦 你是角落性感的那个 |
[06:16] | On your six! | 你六点钟方向 |
[06:18] | It just vibrated. What does that mean? | 震动了 什么意思 |
[06:20] | I just shot you. | 我刚刚打中你了 |
[06:22] | Why would you do that? Stupid game. | 你为什么这样做 愚蠢的游戏 |
[06:24] | It’s very accurate. | 太精准了 |
[06:25] | This is what life would be like in a contemporary military engagement. | 军事战役里 生活就会像这样 |
[06:28] | Look, there’s a life pellet. | 看 那里有个补血包 |
[06:30] | Walk on it, absorb it. | 走过去就能捡到 |
[06:32] | Hey, Lauren, you just shot me. | 劳伦 你打中我了 |
[06:34] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不是我打的 |
[06:35] | It wasn’t me, either. | 也不是我 |
[06:36] | How many buttons does this damn thing have? | 这该死的玩意儿有几个键 |
[06:39] | Who just shot me? | 谁打的我 |
[06:40] | Think it was Andre Sagassi over there. | 应该是那边的安德莉·赛加希 |
[06:43] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:44] | maybe this game isn’t so bad after all. | 或许这游戏也没有那么糟糕嘛 |
[06:46] | She’s tasted first blood, boys. | 她已经尝到了第一滴血 同志们 |
[06:47] | You two better watch out. | 你们两个当心点 |
[06:49] | You watch out. | 你才当心点 |
[06:51] | Don’t you make eyeballs at me, maggot. | 少给我甩脸色 小贱人 |
[06:53] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[06:55] | I mean…. | 我是说 |
[06:56] | video game’s fun! Yay! | 电子游戏真好玩 |
[07:11] | Wow, your skin looks amazing. | 你皮肤看上去好好 |
[07:12] | Oh. Not a pore on there. | 毛孔都细到隐形了 |
[07:14] | I-I’m using the Zen-Phoria | 我在用”禅隐”的 |
[07:15] | Practice Makes Pore-fect regimen. | 反孔完美面膜护理 |
[07:17] | Here, smell that. It’s peppermint. | 你闻闻 薄荷味的 |
[07:20] | It’s like a faceful of Christmas. | 真是满脸圣诞的味道啊 |
[07:25] | – You’re a show-off. – What? | -爱现鬼 -什么 |
[07:27] | Simon told us to use the products to inspire a pitch. | 是萨蒙让我们使用产品激发灵感的 |
[07:29] | Like this one I just came up with: | 就像我刚想到的这句 |
[07:31] | “Zen-Phoria: Are you elevator ready?” | 禅隐 你做好上电梯的准备了吗 |
[07:33] | And if I may answer for you… …no. | 你的情况是 没有 |
[07:34] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[07:36] | That peppermint smell is making it hard to hate you, | 虽然薄荷味让我很难讨厌你 |
[07:37] | but I’m going to take you down. | 但我会挫败你的 |
[07:40] | Oh, Sydney came in early. | 希德妮这么早就来了 |
[07:41] | I think she’s wearing the same clothes as yesterday. | 她穿的好像是昨天的那件衣服 |
[07:43] | That’s definitely yesterday’s last season’s blouse. | 那绝对是昨天那件过时的衬衫 |
[07:46] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[07:47] | I’m just playing with some friends i met in closed beta. | 我正在和封测区的朋友一起玩 |
[07:49] | Die, Joey! | 去死吧 乔伊 |
[07:50] | You’re not gonna make it to 11. | 你撑不到11级的 |
[07:51] | I’m winning! | 我要赢了 |
[07:53] | – I should probably talk to her. – Yeah. | -我或许该去找她谈谈 -是啊 |
[07:55] | Andrew… let me smell you for good luck. | 安德鲁 让我闻一下 来点好运 |
[07:58] | That is so good. | 心旷神怡 |
[08:00] | Dad time. | 严父驾到 |
[08:03] | Sweetie, have you been here all night? | 甜心 你整晚都呆在这里吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:05] | You told me to get out of my comfort zone. | 你让我走出常规区域 |
[08:07] | Well, my back’s killing me, I’ve had to pee since midnight, | 我玩得背痛 还从半夜憋尿到现在 |
[08:08] | so mission accomplished! | 完成任务了 |
[08:09] | You know, the Zen-Phoria people are almost here. | 禅隐的人马上就到了 |
[08:13] | Quick comb through my face, and I’ll pop in. | 我稍微整理一下就到 |
[08:17] | – Sweetie? – Uh-huh? | -甜心 -什么事 |
[08:19] | You may want to put your, uh, | 你得把你的 |
[08:20] | “lady’s helper” back on. | “女性之友”穿上 |
[08:24] | Seriously, quick coat of paint and I’ll be… | 说真的 稍微弄一下我就 |
[08:28] | Ooh… Door. | 注意门 |
[08:29] | Okay. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:35] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[08:36] | Who among us hasn’t needed a little disco nap | 谁都有过白天犯困 |
[08:39] | to get through the day? | 睡个小觉的需求 |
[08:40] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[08:41] | Dim the lights, put on some Enya. | 调暗灯光 放首恩雅的歌 |
[08:42] | The Zen-Phoria people will think she’s meditating. | 禅隐公司的人会以为她在冥想的 |
[08:45] | I’ll put a mask on her, too, | 我会再给她敷个面膜 |
[08:46] | so they think she’s moisturizing. | 让他们以为她在补水 |
[08:47] | Ooh. Cosmetology school. | 美容学校学的 |
[08:49] | We’re coming up on our 46-month reunion. | 我们马上要办相识46个月聚会了 |
[08:51] | It’s at the Ramada. | 在华美达酒店 |
[08:52] | Go February. | 二月班万岁 |
[08:59] | Oh, hello! | 你们好 |
[09:01] | Welcome to Lewis, Roberts & Roberts. | 欢迎来到路易斯&罗伯茨&罗伯茨公司 |
[09:03] | You’ve caught us during | 今天正巧是我们 |
[09:04] | one of our mandatory spa-lax days. | 强制性的例行水疗日 |
[09:06] | We like to say the campaign to happiness | 我们认为快乐的营销 |
[09:08] | starts with your chi and extends outward. | 是由内在的气向外传播的 |
[09:12] | Oh, excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[09:14] | I was just pampering myself | 我正在用禅隐的 |
[09:15] | with a Zen-Phoria Sleeping Beauty Glo-mask. | 睡美人面膜做护理 |
[09:17] | Actually, I’m also wearing that mask, | 其实我用的也是这一款 |
[09:19] | except I’ve combined mine | 只是我混用了我的 |
[09:20] | with a Scrub You Later oxygenation mask | 磨砂氧化面膜 |
[09:22] | for complete relaxation. | 以达到完全的放松 |
[09:24] | I think, chemically, | 从化学方面看 |
[09:25] | you’re not supposed to combine those. | 那两种面膜是不能混用的 |
[09:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:28] | I feel fine. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[09:31] | Like a faceful of hot snakes. | 像满脸都是滚烫的蛇 |
[09:33] | Well, you know, you can’t sell it | 没有体验过产品 |
[09:34] | if you don’t live it, folks. | 就不可能推销出去 |
[09:35] | Now, we believe that creativity springs from serenity, | 我们相信创新 源于平静的心态 |
[09:38] | a sense of calm… | 镇定的感觉 |
[09:39] | I just unlocked Kosovo, bitches! | 我刚解锁了科索沃关卡 贱人们 |
[09:42] | Oh, Serbia, you’re about to go boo-yah-ka-shah! | 塞尔维亚 你们就等着哭天抢地吧 |
[09:46] | We do a lot of work | 我们与东欧的 |
[09:47] | with Eastern European war veterans, and… | 退伍军人有很多合作 |
[09:48] | will you excuse me? | 我要暂时离开一下 |
[09:50] | I have to go conduct an aura adjustment. | 我得去指导一场气场调理 |
[09:52] | Zachary, will you finish the tour? | 扎克瑞 你带他们继续参观好吗 |
[09:55] | Namaste. | 失礼[印度礼数] |
[09:56] | I’d love to. | 我万分乐意 |
[09:57] | Because I am filled with Zen-Phoria. | 因为我充满了禅隐 |
[09:59] | I also am filled with Zen-Phor… | 我也充满了禅… |
[10:04] | Oh, you run, but you cannot hide! | 小样敢跑 你躲不了的 |
[10:07] | – There’s no hiding! – Hey, Private Ryan. | -没地方躲的 -大兵瑞恩 |
[10:09] | Pause the game. | 把游戏停掉 |
[10:12] | You know you almost ruined the Zen-Phoria pitch? | 你差点毁了禅隐的推介知道吗 |
[10:14] | Multi-million dollar contract, | 几百万的合约 |
[10:15] | not to mention tons of free swag. | 还有那么多的赠品 |
[10:17] | Sorry, I just got really excited. | 抱歉 我刚刚有些激动 |
[10:18] | – I know you did. – In my defense, | -我知道 -我得稍微辩解一下 |
[10:20] | I had just unlocked chemical weapons. | 我刚刚解锁了化学武器 |
[10:21] | I am kicking ass at this. I am winning! | 我玩的可好了 我一直占上风 |
[10:23] | Honey, you have to be careful you don’t get too obsessed. | 亲爱的 注意别玩上瘾了 |
[10:26] | I was just trying to fall in love with the product | 我只是听你的话 |
[10:28] | – like you told me, but… – I know. | -尝试爱上这个产品 -我知道 |
[10:30] | I guess I was wrong. I mean, I’m not doing what you want. | 我想我是做错了 你并不满意 |
[10:33] | I don’t know what you want me to do! | 我搞不懂你要我做什么 |
[10:34] | I’m really trying! | 我真的尝试了 |
[10:35] | Oh, no, honey. I know you’re trying. | 亲爱的 我知道你努力了 |
[10:37] | I know you are, okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… | 我了解的 我很抱歉 我没有 |
[10:39] | I’m just, I’m really tired. | 我真的很累 |
[10:41] | I know you are. | 我知道你累 |
[10:41] | You know, and you keep yelling at me! | 你还一直对我大吼大叫 |
[10:43] | I’m not yelling at you. I’m not yelling. | 我没有大吼大叫 我没有 |
[10:45] | – Yell at me… – I’m sorry. | -吼我 -对不起 |
[10:46] | Please, I’m so sorry. | 我错了 |
[10:46] | – Please forgive me, okay? – Okay. | -原谅我 好不好 -好吧 |
[10:49] | Maybe the research phase of this project’s over, | 这个项目的研究阶段现在结束 |
[10:51] | okay, baby? Maybe we’ll get Lauren in here | 好不好 我们把劳伦叫进来 |
[10:53] | and you guys can start throwing some ideas around, huh? | 你们开始讨论一些创意 好吗 |
[10:55] | How about that, huh? | 怎么样 |
[10:56] | – Okay. – All right, listen to me. | -好吧 -听我说 |
[10:57] | You can take as much time as you want. | 你想要多久就多久 |
[11:00] | You’re very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[11:01] | Oh, you, too. | 你也是 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, have fun. | 好 好好玩 |
[11:07] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[11:16] | Andrew, I have to say, | 安德鲁 我不得不说 |
[11:17] | those facial burns really highlight your cheekbones. | 面部灼伤让你的颧骨显得更加突出 |
[11:19] | Enjoy them while they last. | 趁现在多看几眼吧 |
[11:20] | They’re going away thanks to Zen-Phoria’s | 用了禅隐的芦荟小姐冰镇面膜 |
[11:22] | Aloe Ladies cooling mask. | 红斑马上就会消失的 |
[11:24] | So, boss, we have something that we really need to talk to you about. | 老板 我们有事必须和你谈谈 |
[11:26] | It sounds serious. | 听上去很严重 |
[11:27] | Well, I’m afraid it is. | 确实如此 |
[11:29] | Whose hands do you think are softer? | 你觉得谁的手更柔软 |
[11:31] | Oh, I knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有今天 |
[11:33] | I’ll have to do the touch test. | 我需要分别摸一下 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | This is so hard. | 好难啊 |
[11:36] | I look at Zach, and I think of clouds. | 我看到扎克就想到了云朵 |
[11:37] | Then I transfer the softness to his hands. | 然后就幻想他的手像云一样软 |
[11:39] | You know what? I’m gonna put on the | 不如这样吧 我要带上 |
[11:40] | Zen-Phoria sexy kitty sleep mask. | 禅隐的性感猫咪眼罩 |
[11:42] | That way, I can be objective. | 那样才可以保持公正 |
[11:43] | You guys move around and then gently caress my cheeks. | 你们绕到我身边 用手摸我的脸 |
[11:45] | I think that way I won’t be able to have a favorite. | 我觉得那样我就不会偏袒谁了 |
[11:49] | That’s good, that’s good. | 就这样 很好 |
[11:51] | Simon, I need you… | 萨蒙 我需要你 |
[11:52] | Damn it woman! Can’t you see i’m in the middle of something?! | 讨厌 你没看到我有正事要做吗 |
[11:56] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner! | 赢家赢家 手软赢家 |
[11:57] | In your over-exfoliated face. | 丢死你那蜕皮的脸 |
[12:00] | Oh, jokes on you. I burnt my face off. | 你真傻 我这是灼伤 |
[12:03] | Now what’s so important, Lauren? | 什么要紧事啊 劳伦 |
[12:04] | Well, you wanted to see where Sydney and I were on | 你不是想知道我和希德妮 |
[12:06] | the Medal of Glory account? | “荣耀勋章”的广告做得怎么样了吗 |
[12:07] | Yes. My hands are dry. | 是啊 我的手好干 |
[12:09] | Hit me with some of that sexy magic there, would you? | 给我挤点那个神奇的东西 好吗 |
[12:10] | Give me some, too. | 我也要 |
[12:11] | I have to admit, your hands are softer. | 我承认 你的手确实比较柔软 |
[12:12] | That’s good. Thanks very much. | 够了 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Okay, so where are you guys at? | 你们玩的怎么样了 |
[12:18] | Sydney said it was important to fall in love with the product. | 希德妮说爱上产品非常重要 |
[12:20] | It is. So did you? | 确实 你爱上了吗 |
[12:21] | No, I hate it. | 没有 我恨死它了 |
[12:22] | Sydney’s so mean! She keeps camping my spawn point. | 希德妮太卑鄙了 她守在我的重生点旁边 |
[12:26] | Every time I come back alive, she kills me! | 每次我复活过来 她就杀掉我 |
[12:29] | Ten points. Ten points. Ten points. Ten points. | 十滴血 十滴血 十滴血 十滴血 |
[12:32] | That’s terrible! I raised her better than that. | 太坏了 我怎么养出了这样卑鄙的女儿啊 |
[12:34] | That wasn’t even the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟糕的呢 |
[12:36] | I’m winning, I’m winning. | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[12:38] | I’m really, really winning. Oh, I’m winning. | 我真的真的赢了 我赢了 |
[12:41] | I’m winning, I’m really, really winning. | 我赢了 我真的真的赢了 |
[12:44] | Oh! Hello, loser’s hotline. | 你好 这里是败寇热线 |
[12:47] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[12:48] | I raised a bad winner and a worse dancer. | 我养了一个没人品又没舞技的女儿 |
[12:50] | Then it got really ugly. | 然后情况变得实在惨不忍睹 |
[12:52] | You frag me one more time in Team Death Match, | 你要是在团队死亡竞赛里再杀我一次 |
[12:55] | and… You know what? Too late. | 我就 算了 我忍不到下一次了 |
[13:04] | Well, that’s how it felt. | 至少感觉上就是那样 |
[13:06] | You know, it’s all Sydney’s fault! | 都是希德妮的错 |
[13:07] | I have to take a smidgen of blame. | 我也有责任 |
[13:09] | Possibly, I put too much pressure on her. | 可能我给了她太大的压力 |
[13:11] | That’s what she said to me. | 她是这么告诉我的 |
[13:12] | Classic addict deflection. | 引起上瘾的最普遍原因 |
[13:14] | Wow, you’re right. That was always my best move. | 你说的对 我经常这样 |
[13:17] | Tell me about it. My mom was an addict | 可不是嘛 小时候我妈妈 |
[13:19] | for most of my childhood. Wasn’t pretty. | 也是个瘾君子 情况很不好 |
[13:21] | I’m so sorry. I never knew. | 抱歉 我并不知情 |
[13:23] | Nah, it was terrible. It’s, like, | 没事 那时候真是糟透了 |
[13:24] | holidays ruined, obsessive behavior. | 假期被毁 偏执行为 |
[13:27] | It felt like she’d do anything for a Whatchamacallit. | 感觉她不惜一切代价就为了换一点那什么 |
[13:29] | A fix. | 一剂海洛因 |
[13:30] | No, um, a Whatchamacallit. | 不是 是那什么 |
[13:32] | Similar to a Crunch bar, but made by Hershey’s. | 类似于雀巢脆条巧克力 不过是好时生产的 |
[13:35] | Mom was a chocaholic. | 我妈是巧克力酒鬼 |
[13:38] | That sounds terrible. | 听上去真是很糟糕 |
[13:39] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 太糟了 |
[13:41] | Never knowing if you’re gonna get an Easter | 永远不知道能否得到复活节彩蛋 |
[13:43] | ’cause Mom’s on a bender. | 因为老妈在饮酒狂欢 |
[13:44] | Her telling us the Easter Bunny had skipped our house that day, | 她告诉我们复活节兔子那天把我们家跳过去了 |
[13:47] | but we knew he’d been there. | 但我们知道他来过了 |
[13:49] | Mom had just kept everything for herself. | 老妈总是把一切留给她自己 |
[13:52] | You know there’s no Easter Bunny, right? | 你知道根本没什么复活节兔子 对吧 |
[13:54] | Not for us, there wasn’t. | 对我们来说是没有 |
[13:55] | Seems too fast to be an addiction. | 时间才这么短 算不上是上瘾吧 |
[13:57] | Sydney always was an overachiever. | 希德妮总是心比天高 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要去跟她谈谈 |
[14:03] | Damn this sweet cocoa butter. | 该死的甜可可油 |
[14:04] | I can help you with that. I got it, I got it. | 我可以帮你 我来我来 |
[14:06] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[14:08] | It’s greasy. | 油腻腻的 |
[14:09] | Let me try it. | 我来试试 |
[14:11] | – Let me grab it. – No, I got it. – I think it’s locked. | -让我试试 -不我来 -我觉得是锁上了 |
[14:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:16] | – Guys. – Damn it, woman! | -各位 -该死 妹子 |
[14:17] | Can’t you see ‘re trying to open a door here? | 没看到我们正拼命想开门吗 |
[14:19] | – Sydney’s leaving. – What? | -希德妮要走了 -什么 |
[14:23] | – Syd! – Sydney! | -小希 -希德妮 |
[14:25] | Hey, Sydney, where you going, honey? | 希德妮 你要去哪儿啊 宝贝 |
[14:27] | Oh, I’m gonna grab an early lunch. | 我要去吃点早午饭 |
[14:29] | I mean, the bandwidth here sucks. | 公司的宽带弱爆了 |
[14:32] | Who has three hours to wait for the Lebanon DLZ? | 谁有时间等三小时等黎巴嫩DLZ呢 |
[14:34] | Why is this place so stupid?! | 这地方怎么这么差劲 |
[14:36] | Maybe we need to stage an intervention. | 也许我们该准备介入干预了 |
[14:38] | I’m not sure that would help. I tried talking to her, | 我不确定那是否管用 我试着跟她谈 |
[14:40] | and she used some sort of Jedi mind trick on me. | 她却对我使用某种绝地武士控心术 |
[14:42] | I don’t think a traditional intervention’s the way to go. | 恐怕传统的干预不是办法 |
[14:45] | Maybe we don’t go traditional. | 那我们就不按传统的路子 |
[14:53] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[14:54] | Did I just wander into a multiplayer game? | 我玩的是多人游戏吗 |
[14:55] | We’re here because we care about you, pumpkin. | 我们来是因为我们关心你 小南瓜 |
[14:57] | Because you’ve been acting like a psychopath. | 因为你简直像个精神病患者 |
[14:59] | Lauren, that wasn’t nice. | 劳伦 那么说不太好 |
[15:00] | Even when my voice goes up? | 即便我的声调上扬也不行吗 |
[15:01] | “Your addiction has brought back | 你如此上瘾 勾起了我 |
[15:04] | “painful memories of my mother, waking up | 有关我母亲的痛苦回忆 每天醒来 |
[15:06] | “to a kitchen full of chocolate cordial wrappers. | 看到的就是满厨房的巧克力甜酒包装纸 |
[15:09] | It’s no way to start the day” | 根本无法开始新的一天 |
[15:11] | Rum chocolates? | 朗姆酒巧克力 |
[15:12] | Are you sure your mother wasn’t just a fat alcoholic? | 你确定你妈妈不是个胖酒鬼吗 |
[15:14] | This isn’t about my mother. | 重点不是我妈 |
[15:15] | Are you wearing guyliner? | 你是画了眼线吗 |
[15:16] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[15:17] | are my eyes popping more than your eyes? Yes. | 我的眼睛是不是显得比你的大 是的 |
[15:20] | Focus. | 别分心 |
[15:21] | Honey, since you’ve started playing, | 亲爱的 自从你开始玩游戏 |
[15:23] | you ruined the Zen-Phoria pitch, | 你毁了禅隐的推介会 |
[15:24] | you’ve attacked people who loved you, | 伤害了爱你的人 |
[15:26] | and you let your personal grooming go to hell. | 个人卫生形象更是糟糕透顶 |
[15:27] | But we love you and we’re here for you. | 但我们爱你 我们是为你而来 |
[15:29] | We just want you to know this is a safe place. | 我们想告诉你 这是个安全的地方 |
[15:33] | Thank you. I hear you. | 谢谢 我听到了 |
[15:37] | I just want to say one thing. | 我只想说一句话 |
[15:39] | Intervention over, bitches! | 干预结束了 贱人们 |
[15:49] | Can’t say I didn’t see that coming. | 其实我早就预见会这样了 |
[15:51] | That’s how my first intervention ended. | 我第一次干预就是这样结束的 |
[16:06] | Hello, Sydney. | 你好 希德妮 |
[16:08] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[16:09] | How did you find me? Oh, your Find-A-Friend app. | 你怎么找到我的 你的”找朋友”手机应用 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Would have been here sooner, | 是啊 本来可以早点到的 |
[16:13] | except the Roadz app tried to send me through Lake Michigan. | 可惜”路路通Z”差点把我送去密歇根湖 |
[16:15] | I think she’s trying to kill me. | 我觉得那应用是要害死我 |
[16:17] | Hey, sweetie, | 甜心 |
[16:20] | I need to talk to you about this addiction of yours. | 我得跟你谈谈你的游戏瘾 |
[16:23] | Oh, God, why are you guys | 老天 为什么你们 |
[16:24] | making such a big deal out of this? | 要这么小题大做 |
[16:25] | I enjoy playing a video game. | 我喜欢打电子游戏 |
[16:27] | I mean, Desmond, you enjoy playing video games, right? | 德斯蒙德 你也喜欢打电子游戏是吧 |
[16:29] | I mean, you’re not addicted. | 你可没上瘾 |
[16:30] | I’ve been here since Wednesday. | 我从周三就开始待在这里了 |
[16:31] | My wife’s having a baby right now. | 我老婆现在在生孩子 |
[16:32] | See? Desmond’s fine. | 看见没 戴斯蒙德也挺好的 |
[16:33] | I guess this shouldn’t come as a shock | 我想你有成瘾行为 |
[16:34] | that you have addictive behavior. You are my daughter. | 也没什么震惊的 毕竟你是我女儿 |
[16:36] | I’m not addicted to a video game. | 我没有对电子游戏上瘾 |
[16:39] | No, honey, I think you’re addicted to winning. | 不 亲爱的 我认为你是赢上瘾了 |
[16:42] | Wow, this is all my fault. | 这完全是我的错 |
[16:45] | I created an expectation in you. | 是我培养了你的这种期望 |
[16:46] | When you were little, I always let you win at everything. | 你小时候 我总是让你在任何事情上赢 |
[16:49] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你才没有 |
[16:53] | I win, I win! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[16:55] | I give up. Where are you? | 我放弃了 你在哪儿 |
[16:56] | I’m right here! | 我就在这儿 |
[16:58] | I’m so good, I don’t even have to hide my legs! | 我真厉害 连腿都不用藏起来 |
[17:01] | I win again! | 我又赢了 |
[17:03] | Yes! I win again! | 太棒了 我又赢了 |
[17:05] | I’m stronger than a man! I never need to get married! | 我比男人还要强壮 我不用结婚啦 |
[17:10] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[17:12] | Honey, when your mother and I got divorced, | 亲爱的 我跟你妈妈离婚时 |
[17:14] | we had such limited time, I wanted to make it all positive. | 我们没多少时间在一起 但我希望每次都开心 |
[17:16] | I only had every other weekend to make you like me better. | 我每隔一周才能见你一次 想让你更喜欢我一点 |
[17:19] | Guess that’s why I’m such a bad loser. | 所以才导致我这么不善于接受失败 |
[17:21] | Oh, are you kidding? You’re the worst. | 你开玩笑吗 你完全不能接受失败 |
[17:23] | But the good news is, we Roberts have a way | 但好消息是 我们罗伯茨家的人总有办法 |
[17:24] | of channeling our obsessive behavior into our jobs. | 把我们的偏执行为转化为我们的工作 |
[17:26] | I once got so high, I spent the entire day | 我有一次嗑药磕多了 我花了一整天时间 |
[17:28] | stacking potato chips into little towers. | 把薯片叠成了一座小塔 |
[17:30] | I said, “Let’s put ’em in a can. | 我说 把薯片放进罐子里吧 |
[17:31] | Let’s call ’em Stacky Chips” | 就叫叠薯片怎么样 |
[17:33] | I think they went with another name. | 我觉得他们采用了别的名字 |
[17:35] | Pringles? One of our biggest accounts? | 品客 我们最大的客户之一 |
[17:37] | Yeah, but I like Stacky Chips better. | 是啊 但我还是更喜欢叠薯片 |
[17:39] | It says what it does. You know, Stacky Chips. | 顾名思义 叠薯片 |
[17:41] | Well, if you’re talking about the Medal of Glory account, | 如果你是在说”荣誉勋章”那个客户 |
[17:43] | I’m not gonna win it. I hate it. | 我不可能拿下的 我讨厌这游戏 |
[17:45] | Honey, it doesn’t matter. Zach and Andrew have good ideas. | 亲爱的 没关系 扎克和安德鲁有个好主意 |
[17:47] | We’re gonna win this account. | 我们会拿下这个客户的 |
[17:48] | – I want to win it. – Why? | -可是我想自己拿下 -为什么 |
[17:50] | So I’m still the best in your eyes. | 那样我在你心中还是最棒的 |
[17:53] | Aside from Zach. | 除了扎克之外 |
[17:54] | Ah, that goes without saying. | 那还用说吗 |
[17:56] | Maybe that’s my thing. | 也许这是我的问题 |
[17:58] | Maybe I saw you so little, | 因为我太少见到你了 |
[18:01] | that I thought you would love me more | 所以还以为如果我总是赢 |
[18:02] | if I was a winner. | 你会更爱我一些 |
[18:04] | Wow, we really did a number on each other. | 我们真是把对方都伤得不浅 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna say it was more you. I was five. | 我觉得你的责任更大 我那时才5岁 |
[18:08] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[18:09] | You think maybe we can turn this thing off now? | 你觉得现在能停下来了吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, my God, look at me. I’m a mess. | 老天啊 瞧瞧我 真是一团糟 |
[18:17] | I don’t even recognize myself. | 我都认不出我自己来了 |
[18:21] | Wait– I just had an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[18:23] | – What… – Wait! | -什么 -等等 |
[18:23] | That’s another thing us Roberts are addicted to: | 我们罗伯茨上瘾的另一件事情就是 |
[18:26] | the dramatic reveal. | 戏剧化创意展示 |
[18:30] | I gotta be honest with you guys, it wasn’t easy | 老实告诉二位 找到一个能捕捉到 |
[18:31] | coming up with a campaign that captures the blunt reality of your game, | 这个游戏真实特点的广告创意实属不易 |
[18:35] | but I think we found it. | 但我想我们找到了 |
[18:37] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到了 |
[18:39] | No. | 不要 |
[18:41] | Do not pitch to them! | 不要帮他们最推介 |
[18:42] | – Simon. – Why not? | -萨蒙 -为什么不要 |
[18:42] | I tried to stop her! | 我已经尽力阻止她了 |
[18:43] | What’s gotten into her? Has she gone mad? | 她怎么了 发疯了吗 |
[18:45] | It’s hysteria on the fact | 鉴于她是个大龄剩女 |
[18:46] | of the account of she’s an unmarried woman! | 所以无疑是歇斯底里大爆发了 |
[18:48] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:49] | I think I’m allergic to lip plumper. | 我觉得我对润唇膏过敏了 |
[18:51] | This game ruins people’s lives. | 这游戏把人们的生活都毁了 |
[18:52] | Honey I don’t think this is the time or | 亲爱的 恐怕现在在这里 |
[18:53] | the place for this unplanned intrusion. | 突然说这个很不合适吧 |
[18:55] | No, they need to know what this game does to people. | 不 要让他们知道这个游戏对人们做了什么 |
[18:56] | No, what do you mean?! | 你这是什么意思 |
[19:00] | You see before you a normal pretty girl. | 你们看在你们面前是一个正常的漂亮姑娘 |
[19:03] | Something your ilk doesn’t see very often. | 你们这类人不常看到 |
[19:04] | Oh, she got you, dude! Burn! | 她说的就是你 伙计 衰 |
[19:07] | She got you, too. | 她说的其实也是你 |
[19:08] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[19:11] | This is me after four straight days of playing your game. | 这是连续4天打你们的游戏之后的我 |
[19:15] | I was hooked after the first kill. | 我第一次杀完人之后就上瘾了 |
[19:16] | – Oh, yeah. – I fell down the rabbit hole, and I fell hard. | -是啊 -我掉进兔子洞里了 重重摔了一跤 |
[19:18] | – Big time. – It was ugly. | -非常厉害 -情况变得很不堪 |
[19:20] | I saw sides of myself | 我看到了自己身上 |
[19:21] | that I never wanted to know about. | 我从不想去了解的方面 |
[19:22] | I went 17 straight hours without a pee break. | 我整整玩了17小时都没去上厕所 |
[19:25] | – Your best was 16. – I know. | -你的最高纪录是16小时 -我知道 |
[19:26] | – But I would do it again in a heartbeat. – I’ll bet. | -但我愿意立刻再来一次 -我相信 |
[19:28] | Because sitting there in that chair playing that game, | 因为坐在椅子上玩那个游戏 |
[19:30] | I have never felt more alive. | 我感到前所未有的生机 |
[19:33] | – Did it cost me? – Oh, yeah. | -我为之付出代价了吗 -是啊 |
[19:35] | – You bet it did. – Us, too. | -毋庸置疑 -我们也是 |
[19:36] | But I wouldn’t trade it for anything, because that… | 但给我任何东西我都不换 因为那… |
[19:42] | …is the face of a winner. | 是胜者的面孔 |
[19:44] | And I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[19:49] | Medal of Glory… A game so realistic, | 光荣勋章 如此真实的游戏 |
[19:52] | you can’t help | 根本无法自持 |
[19:53] | but come out of it scarred for life. | 退出游戏机 留终生印迹 |
[19:56] | Yes, yes, that is amazing. | 没错 没错 实在太妙了 |
[19:58] | We are in! | 我们就要这个 |
[20:01] | – No. – That’s cool. I’ll call you. | -不行 -真酷 我会给你打电话 |
[20:03] | No, you won’t. | 不行 不可能 |
[20:04] | Dude, social cues. | 伙计 注意社交暗示 |
[20:06] | You done with war? | 你不玩了 |
[20:06] | – Oh, yeah. – Welcome back, son. | -是啊 -欢迎回来 我儿 |
[20:08] | You know I’m a girl, right? | 你知道我是个姑娘吧 |
[20:09] | A guy can dream. | 不要惊醒痴汉梦 |
[20:11] | That is bad. | 真是不妙 |
[20:12] | Yeah, it’s definitely getting bigger. | 是啊 肯定是越肿越大了 |
[20:13] | What happens if it doesn’t stop plumping? | 如果继续肿下去会怎么样 |
[20:15] | I’m not sure, but I have an EPI pen in my pocket. | 我不确定 但我口袋里有支肾上腺素注射器 |
[20:17] | If I pass out, you’ll have to stab me with it, okay? | 如果我晕过去了 你们得给我扎一针 好吗 |
[20:19] | – Okay. – Just stab me with it. You win. | -好 -扎一针 -你赢了 |
[20:21] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[20:26] | Kick ass! I’m a fruit! | 去死吧 我是个水果 |
[20:28] | Do it right here. I’ve got cabbage in my belly button. | 就在这里吧 我肚脐上有卷心菜 |
[20:31] | Righto. | 好 |
[20:32] | Got salad in every crevasse. | 每道裂缝都有沙拉 |
[20:34] | I got kale in my eyes. | 我眼睛里有羽衣甘蓝 |
[20:37] | That’s vegetable theater. | 以上是蔬菜剧场 |
[20:38] | “Your addictions brought back | 你如此上瘾 勾起了我 |
[20:40] | painful memories of my mother, | 有关我母亲的痛苦回忆 |
[20:42] | waking up to a chicken..”” | 每天醒来看到的一只鸡 |
[20:47] | I gotta go talk to her! | 我要去跟她谈谈 |
[20:48] | Damn it, woman, can’t you see | 该死 妹子 没看到 |
[20:49] | we’re trying to open the door here! | 我们正忙着开门吗 |
[20:52] | I have an EPI pen in my pocket. | 我口袋里有一支肾上腺素注射器 |
[20:54] | If I pass out, stab me with it. | 如果我晕过去了 给我扎一针 |
[20:58] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[20:59] | Lauren is a sad loser. | 劳伦是个伤心的败寇 |
[21:04] | She’s not a loser anymore. | 她再也不是挫女败寇了 |