时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | A factory mix-up with the voice box | 工厂弄混了颇受欢迎的 |
[00:03] | of popular Girlfriends doll Randi Jenkins | 女孩之友娃娃兰迪·珍金斯的发音盒 |
[00:05] | has caused the company to issue a recall. | 导致公司发出召回通知 |
[00:08] | Look, Mommy! | 看 妈妈 |
[00:09] | Oh, let’s see what she says, honey. | 看她说什么 宝贝 |
[00:11] | Kill Mommy! | 杀死妈妈 |
[00:14] | Now, though the company insists that the doll was simply saying, | 虽然公司坚持说 娃娃只是在说 |
[00:17] | the Spanish phrase, “Quiero, Mami,” | 西班牙短语 我要妈妈 |
[00:19] | it has left a lot of frightened families saying, “No comprend?” | 但依然有许多被吓坏的家庭说 不明白 |
[00:25] | At least you know this little girl | 至少知道这个小女孩 |
[00:26] | will have a future in horror films. | 以后演恐怖电影很有前途 |
[00:27] | This is a disaster for the company. | 对公司来说这是一次大灾难 |
[00:29] | It’s worse than the time Barbie said math was hard. | 比那次芭比说”数学好难”还糟 |
[00:32] | Math is the least of her worries. | 数学该是她最小的烦恼才对 |
[00:33] | She lives in Malibu. It’s always on fire. | 她住在马里布 那里经常着火 |
[00:35] | We need your help. Randi Jenkins was our-our top seller, | 我们需要你们帮忙 兰迪·珍金斯是我们最畅销的 |
[00:37] | and-and we are not going to let her… | 我们不会让她… |
[00:41] | you go down without a fight. | 让你 不战而败 |
[00:44] | Well, uh, perhaps America just needs to be reminded | 或许需要提醒美国人民一下 |
[00:46] | what a national treasure you have here in Randi, | 兰迪是国家的珍宝 |
[00:49] | and how her eyes– which never seem to leave you– | 她的眼睛 似乎总是盯着你 |
[00:51] | – uh, light up a room. – Great. | -令房间生辉 -太好了 |
[00:54] | We can rehab her, Garrett. | 我们可以恢复她的声誉 加里特 |
[00:55] | – Would you like some tea? – America loves a second act. | -要喝茶吗 -美国人喜欢第二次机会 |
[00:57] | I mean, who among us hasn’t recovered | 我们之中谁没有经历过 |
[00:58] | from an ill-timed Katrina pun | 不合时宜的卡特里娜飓风笑话 |
[01:00] | or flashing the fertile crescent while getting out of a limo? | 或是出轿车时亮阴部 |
[01:02] | If I could learn not to wear | 如果我可以学会 |
[01:03] | a kilt to a business meeting, little Randi can learn | 不穿苏格兰裙去开会 那么小兰迪也能学会 |
[01:06] | to keep her murderous thoughts to herself. | 将她的杀人想法埋在心里 |
[01:07] | Yeah, move over Adam Levine, see ya later, big guy. | 对 一边去吧 亚当·列维 回见了 大帅哥 |
[01:10] | America’s got a new sweetheart. | 美国又有了新的甜心 |
[01:11] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[01:12] | A national apology tour with Randi Jenkins as the grand marshal. | 兰迪·珍金斯扮作大元帅 进行全国巡回道歉 |
[01:16] | Yeah, we can do mall appearances, radio spots. | 可以举办商场见面会 广播广告 |
[01:18] | Essentially reintroduce her to the country. | 本质上将她重新介绍给国人 |
[01:20] | – Randi loved malls. – So what do you say? | -兰迪喜欢商场 -怎么样 |
[01:22] | Are you ready for us to dig you out of the hole | 兰迪的脏话让你们陷进了大坑 |
[01:23] | that Randi’s little potty mouth has put you in? | 准备好让我们把你们挖出来吗 |
[01:25] | We need the campaign by Friday. | 周五就需要广告 |
[01:27] | Done and done. | 没问题 没问题 |
[01:29] | Well, then I guess it’s safe to say | 我想可以肯定地说 |
[01:31] | all eight of us are in agreement. | 在座八位一致同意了 |
[01:34] | – Okay. – One, two, three, | -好的 -一二三 |
[01:35] | four, five, six, seven, eight. | 四五六七八 |
[01:41] | Mister, are you a doll? | 先生 你是娃娃吗 |
[01:44] | A lot of people think I am. | 许多人觉得我是 |
[01:45] | Can I touch your hair? | 我可以摸你的头发吗 |
[01:48] | Uh, yeah, just, uh, be careful. | 要小心点哦 别弄乱了 |
[01:56] | Uh, I think this is yours. | 我想这是你的吧 |
[02:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:19] | You’re looking pretty chipper. | 心情不错嘛 |
[02:20] | Have another dream about One Direction? | 又梦到了单向乐队吗 |
[02:22] | No, and I told you that in confidence. | 没有 我说了这是秘密 |
[02:24] | And every one of those boys is of legal age now, | 那个组合里的男生全成年了 |
[02:26] | so it’s not even wrong. Yeah, I’m in a good mood, | 梦到也没错 对 我心情不错 |
[02:28] | but we don’t have to talk about it. | 我们没必要说这个 |
[02:30] | Oh, it’s about a guy. Come on, Syd. | 原来和男人有关 说吧 小希 |
[02:32] | We’re friends. We’re past all that weird stuff. | 我们是朋友 我们之间的尴尬已经过去了 |
[02:34] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[02:35] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:35] | I just have a first date with some guy on Friday. | 我只是周五和某男有约会 |
[02:37] | Some guy?! He’s a doctor and so hot. | 某男 人家是医生兼超级大帅哥 |
[02:40] | They met a month ago at a party, | 他们是一个月前派对上认识的 |
[02:41] | had crazy chemistry. | 火花四射 |
[02:43] | They both like popcorn shrimp, | 他们都喜欢虾仁爆米花 |
[02:44] | the Container Store, and Debbie Gibson. | 货柜店和黛比·吉布森 |
[02:46] | I mean, if you like one, | 如果喜欢其中之一 |
[02:47] | chances are you’re gonna like the others. | 喜欢其他也不奇怪 |
[02:49] | Ah, cool. I think that’s great. | 酷 太棒了 |
[02:50] | You’re getting out there, playing the field casually. | 你偶然地在情场玩玩 |
[02:52] | Casually?! Girl is planning to lock it down! | 玩玩 这妹子已经计划订终生了 |
[02:56] | I mean, this is her moment. | 她现在时机正好 |
[02:57] | He broke up with his fiance eight months ago, | 他8个月前和未婚妻分手了 |
[02:59] | has had two rebounds since, and now is in the perfect zone | 经历了两段疗伤恋情 现在正是完美时机 |
[03:02] | to commit to a woman named this bitch. | 和这个贱人订下终生 |
[03:04] | I mean, my boss, Sydney. | 我是说我的上司 希德妮 |
[03:06] | She’s exaggerating. | 她太夸张了 |
[03:08] | I didn’t say that… exactly like that. | 我并没有这样说 起码没用这些词 |
[03:10] | Two rebounds in eight months. He sounds like a player. | 8个月内两次疗伤恋情 听起来这人很花心 |
[03:12] | Is it such a big deal these days to be a doctor? | 现在做医生很牛逼吗 |
[03:15] | Pediatrician. | 他是儿科医生 |
[03:16] | Oh, so he’s not qualified to work on adults then. | 所以说他不够资格给成人看病 |
[03:18] | He is pretty amazing. | 他太了不起了 |
[03:19] | He’s a triathlete, he likes Court TV, | 他是铁人三项选手 喜欢法庭频道 |
[03:21] | and in his free time, sommeliers. | 在闲暇时间 [做]品酒师 |
[03:22] | Not a verb. | 那可不是动词 |
[03:23] | And best of all, they’re both workaholics, | 最棒的在于 他俩都是工作狂 |
[03:26] | so all their sex will be “Miss you” Sex. | 所以所有的性爱都是”隔空激情” |
[03:28] | Gosh, I’m glad I asked you | 我真高兴要你 |
[03:29] | to move everything from that pile to that pile. | 把这堆东西从那边搬到这边 |
[03:31] | Look, Syd, he sounds incredible. | 小希 他听起来棒极了 |
[03:33] | Just don’t get your hopes up too high. | 但期望别太高 |
[03:34] | You know, no plan is foolproof. | 没有计划是万无一失的 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God, I don’t have a plan. | 老天 我没有计划 |
[03:38] | So we go out on Friday, maybe his kisses me, and then, | 我们周五约会 也许他会亲我 然后 |
[03:41] | you know, I hold out for the goods till, | 我不会轻易上床 |
[03:42] | like, date six; let him know I’m a lady. | 直到六次约会后 让他知道我是淑女 |
[03:43] | And sure, you know, we get engaged over Thanksgiving | 当然 我们感恩节时订婚 |
[03:45] | when his mother gives us a blessing | 到时候我会在紧要关头拯救 |
[03:46] | after a last-minute save of her dry turkey. | 他母亲就快烤干的火鸡 然后她给予我们祝福 |
[03:48] | I wrap it in bacon. But I mean, it’s not like | 我用培根把火鸡包起来 并不是说 |
[03:50] | I have us marching down the aisle to a string quartet | 我计划我们走向婚礼圣坛 弦乐四重奏 |
[03:52] | playing a classically arranged version | 演奏着黛比·吉布森1989年金曲 |
[03:53] | of Debbie Gibson’s 1989 hit “Lost in Your Eyes.” | 《迷失在你的眼中》的经典编曲版本 |
[03:57] | Because I’m not insane. | 因为我没有发疯 |
[03:59] | Clearly not insane. | 显然没疯 |
[04:01] | Sydney, listen, I know you have a lot going on, | 希德妮 我知道你很忙 |
[04:04] | but I need you to take on the Girlfriends print ads, too. | 但我需要你负责女孩之友娃娃的平面广告 |
[04:06] | Brad and Asian Brad just called in sick. | 布拉德和亚洲布拉德打电话请了病假 |
[04:08] | Oh, Lindsay and Dawn just called in sick, too. | 琳赛和唐恩也打电话请了病假 |
[04:10] | You know, I offered free flu shots last month. No one came. | 上个月我就让大家打免费流感针 没人去 |
[04:12] | I blame Jenny McCarthy. | 我怪珍妮·麦卡锡 |
[04:14] | I blame Zach. | 我怪扎克 |
[04:16] | That little girl coughed right in your face yesterday. | 那个小女孩昨天对着你的脸咳嗽 |
[04:18] | Did no one teach you how to vampire cough into your arm? | 没人教你咳嗽时要用胳膊挡着吗 |
[04:20] | No. No, my mom always said my germs were sweet. | 没 我妈总是说我的细菌甜美无比 |
[04:22] | She lied. Go home. | 她说谎 回家 |
[04:24] | You can’t leave. We’re already short-staffed. | 你不能走 已经人手不足了 |
[04:25] | He’s right. We need all hands on deck for this apology tour. | 他是对的 我们要全员搞这个巡回道歉 |
[04:28] | – And I hate being alone when I’m sick. – Me, too. | -我讨厌生病时一个人 -我也是 |
[04:30] | Dad, Kyle and I have been trying to schedule this date forever. | 爸 凯尔和我安排了好久才定下这次约会 |
[04:32] | If somebody gets me sick and I miss Friday, | 如果我被传染得病 错过周五约会 |
[04:33] | some other girl is just gonna snatch him up. | 其他女生会抢走他的 |
[04:35] | Don’t you want grandkids? | 你不想要外孙吗 |
[04:36] | Yes, but I want Zach more. That sounds wrong. | 要 但我更想要扎克 这话不对 |
[04:39] | I want grandkids, but I want Zach more. | 我想要外孙 但我更离不开扎克 |
[04:41] | You just said the same thing. | 你两次说的话一样 |
[04:42] | Sounded different in my mind. | 在我脑海里不同 |
[04:44] | Okay, fine. People can stay and work. | 好吧 他可以留下工作 |
[04:46] | But anyone who’s sick gets separated from the gen pop. | 但生病的人要与大众隔离开 |
[04:48] | So into your cage, outbreak monkey. | 进笼子吧 病了的猴子 |
[04:50] | You’re gonna quarantine me? | 你要隔离我吗 |
[04:52] | Come on, Sneezy. Grumpy has spoken. | 来吧 喷嚏虫 牢骚鬼发话了 |
[04:53] | I’m not sick; it’s like a baby’s cough. | 我没病 就像宝宝咳嗽了几下 |
[04:55] | Yeah, a baby who smokes a pack a day. | 对 一天一包烟的宝宝 |
[04:56] | Guys, you’re being a little over the top. | 各位 你们反应太夸张了 |
[04:57] | I’m not sick. I feel fine. | 我没病 我觉得很好 |
[04:59] | – I feel fine. – Uh-huh. Lock it down. | -我觉得很好 -锁起来 |
[05:02] | Okay, that’s not gonna keep me in here. You know that, right? | 这个锁不住我的 你们知道的 对吧 |
[05:05] | It doesn’t even… This isn’t natural, okay? | 这个根本没有…这是有违天意的 |
[05:09] | God didn’t make me to be alone, guys. | 上帝造我时设定了我不会孤单一个人 |
[05:18] | Simon, can I come in? I promise I’m not sick. | 萨蒙 我可以进来吗 我发誓我没有生病 |
[05:21] | Oh, please, I’ve flatlined three times, dear. | 得了 我已经死过三次了 亲爱的 |
[05:23] | The flu is like a flea fart in a hurricane to me. | 感冒对我来说 就像跳蚤在飓风里放屁 |
[05:26] | What can I do you for? | 有什么事 |
[05:27] | Well, as you know, I’m a huge fan of the Girlfriends dolls. | 你也知道 我超级喜欢女孩之友娃娃 |
[05:30] | I’ve collected them since I was a kid. | 我从小时候就开始收集了 |
[05:31] | And since the office is so shorthanded, | 既然公司缺人 |
[05:34] | I’d like to help coordinate the apology tour at the Girlfriends store. | 我想帮忙协调女孩之友娃娃店的巡回道歉 |
[05:38] | Well, pardon-moi. Sorry, Lauren. I’m back. | 原谅我 劳伦 我回神了 |
[05:41] | Apology tour. Keep going. | 巡回道歉 继续说 |
[05:43] | Well, we can invite the girl from the YouTube video. | 我们可以邀请YouTube视频上的那个女孩 |
[05:45] | What better way to apologize to America than to first say | 向全美国道歉 最好的办法不就是最先 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry to her sad little face? | 对着她悲伤的小脸道歉吗 |
[05:50] | That is a fantastic idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[05:52] | I wish I’d come up with it myself. | 我希望我自己能想到 |
[05:53] | Actually, I did. I’m sure you’ll vouch for me, won’t you? | 事实上我想到了 我相信你会说是我想到的 |
[05:57] | Oh, uh, yes, of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[06:00] | Loyalty test! You just passed! | 忠诚测试 你通过了 |
[06:03] | You’ll be working with Marsha for in-store promotions. | 你可以和玛莎一起负责店内促销 |
[06:05] | And if you need help, Zach’s in the conference room. | 如果你需要帮忙 扎克在会议室 |
[06:07] | Thank you so much, Simon. | 太感谢你了 萨蒙 |
[06:08] | I promise I won’t let you down. | 我保证不会让你失望 |
[06:09] | – It’s your time to shine, baby. – Thanks. | -是你发光的时候了 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[06:12] | Shh, it’s our secret. | 嘘 这是我们的秘密 |
[06:18] | What are you doing? Aren’t you banish-ed? | 你在做什么 你不是被流放了吗 |
[06:20] | Shh-shh. The headmistress will hear you. I got hungry. | 安静 女校长会听到的 我饿了 |
[06:23] | Do you know how to cut the corners off of grilled cheese? | 你知道怎么把烤芝士的角切掉吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[06:26] | I’m not gonna bite it into the shape of a heart for you, though. | 不过我不会为你咬成心形 |
[06:28] | That’s hurtful. | 太伤人了 |
[06:29] | Sorry. So what do you think | 抱歉 你觉得 |
[06:30] | about the whole Sydney “I’m gonna lock down Kyle” Situation? | 希德妮那个”我要绑住凯尔”的状态 |
[06:33] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[06:34] | No, girl needs a win. | 不 她需要一次完美约会 |
[06:35] | Her last date took her to Chili’s, bowling, | 她上一次约会被带到奇立快餐厅 打保龄球 |
[06:38] | then to the symphony with special guest Yo-Yo Ma. | 然后去听了马友友做嘉宾的交响乐会 |
[06:40] | That was me. We had a friend night out. | 是我带她去的 朋友之夜 |
[06:42] | So the story’s even sadder than I thought. | 所以比我想的还要悲惨 |
[06:43] | We were in the presence of a master cellist. | 我们可是和大师级的大提琴手共处一室 |
[06:45] | The point is, she’s moving so fast, | 关键是 她节奏太快了 |
[06:47] | it’s like she’s planning out her whole life with this guy. | 就像是已经在规划与他共度下半生了 |
[06:49] | It’s-It’s uncomfortable to watch, right? | 简直难以直视 不是吗 |
[06:52] | Ah, so it’s like that, huh? Well, what do you care? | 是这样吗 你为什么在意呢 |
[06:55] | Aren’t you back on with Nancy? | 你不是和南茜复合了吗 |
[06:56] | Oh, she gave me a chore wheel. A man draws a line somewhere. | 她给我列了个家务表 我可是有底线的 |
[07:00] | Glad you made it out. | 真高兴你逃出来了 |
[07:01] | Thanks. Glad to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴来上班 |
[07:02] | But what about this whole Sydney thing? | 但希德妮的事怎么办 |
[07:03] | I mean, it’s weird, right? | 我的意思是这真的很奇怪 |
[07:05] | Well, clearly, you know, you two have a thing | 显然 你们两个进行着 |
[07:07] | with the tragic friend dates and all the looks. | 可悲的朋友之夜还有那些偷瞄 |
[07:10] | What, she looks at me? | 什么 她偷瞄我 |
[07:11] | Yeah. The only problem is you two | 是啊 唯一的问题是 |
[07:13] | never look at each other at the same time. | 你们两个从来没有同时看向对方 |
[07:15] | Well, I should try to make that happen? | 我应该尝试让它发生 |
[07:16] | I’m not really sure it matters, | 我不知道这算不算重要 |
[07:17] | but once she goes on that date with Dr. Kyle, | 但是一旦她开始和凯尔医生约会 |
[07:19] | it’s anyone’s game. Well, really, it’s his game. | 游戏的主角就换成他了 |
[07:21] | He’ll be the winner of that game. | 他会成为最后赢家 |
[07:22] | Will you feel my forehead? | 你能试试我额头的温度吗 |
[07:23] | No. So what would I do? | 不好 我该怎么做 |
[07:24] | I can’t upend the date. That would be sophomoric. | 我不能破坏他们的约会 那也太不厚道了 |
[07:28] | And it’s unnecessary. He’s not perfect, right? | 也没有必要 他又不是完美无缺的 |
[07:31] | Well, let’s see. He’s a six-foot-two triathlete | 他高188 是铁人三项运动员 |
[07:33] | who occasionally sommeliers. | 偶尔还会品酒师 |
[07:34] | It’s not a verb. It’s a profession. | 品酒师不是动词 是一种职业 |
[07:36] | You don’t say, “Hey, Mr. President, | 你不能说 总统先生 |
[07:38] | have fun presidenting today.” | 请享受今天总统 |
[07:40] | You know, for a guy who knows his verbs, | 你既然这么熟悉动词 |
[07:42] | I don’t see you doing anything. | 我怎么没看到你行动起来 |
[07:48] | “Murder-suicide rate among doctors | 医生的谋杀和自杀率 |
[07:50] | on the rise with no ceiling in sight. | 正在无节制地上升 |
[07:52] | Half their victims are their spouses”? Yeesh! | 其中近一半受害人是他们的配偶 天啊 |
[07:55] | Hey, Syd, you want to borrow this? | 小希 要不要看看这个 |
[07:57] | Mm. I’m no longer accepting paper. | 不要 我不再接受任何纸张 |
[07:58] | All communication is to be done in electronic form. | 任何交流都要通过电子表格执行 |
[08:01] | Ms. Roberts, can you sign this? | 罗伯茨小姐 你能签一下这个吗 |
[08:02] | Oh! Forge it! | 你去伪造我的签名吧 |
[08:17] | Kyle just sent me a selfie. What do I do? | 凯尔给我发了张自拍 我怎么回 |
[08:18] | Ooh, send him one back, | 你也拍一张呗 |
[08:19] | but no face if you’re gonna do a boob shot. | 不过你要是想拍胸的话就别拍脸 |
[08:21] | Thank you for watching my back. And my front. | 谢谢你在背后支持我 以及前胸 |
[08:24] | Does Kyle have a fetish for SARS? | 凯尔很喜欢非典吗 |
[08:33] | Damn it, Andrew! Every one? | 该死 安德鲁 每一张都有 |
[08:43] | This bitch is gonna lock it down! | 我能搞定的 |
[08:47] | Footsteps, footsteps. Shh! | 有脚步声 |
[08:48] | Simon, I have a preliminary itinerary for the event… | 萨蒙 项目的初步流程出来了 |
[08:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:53] | I’ve been hiding Osama bin Hacking from the Sydney drone. | 我在帮助扎克·拉登躲避希德妮的侦察机 |
[08:56] | – Shh. -I needed him, okay? | -嘘 -我离不开他 明白吗 |
[08:58] | Listen, we came up with an idea for an online contest | 我们想出一个网上海选的主意 |
[09:00] | where girls across America record their best… | 全国的小女孩们可以录下他们最好的 |
[09:02] | Do the voice, do the voice. | 学一下 学一下 |
[09:03] | Okay, okay. I’m “Sowwy.” | 好的 好的 “对巴起” |
[09:06] | And the best, “I’m sowwy” | 最好的”对巴起”声音 |
[09:07] | gets to be the voice of a limited- edition Randi Jenkins doll. | 会成为限量版兰迪·珍金斯娃娃的声音 |
[09:10] | And to test it out, we hacked into Randi’s voice box. | 为了测试 我们黑进了兰迪的音箱 |
[09:12] | Oh, there he is! There he is! | 他来了 他来了 |
[09:14] | When Andrew hears the lines we recorded, he’s gonna be terrified. | 安德鲁听到我们录的词 会被吓到的 |
[09:18] | Now wait for it. Wait for it. | 等着瞧 等着瞧 |
[09:19] | I like your blue-striped pajamas, Andrew. | 我喜欢你的蓝条纹睡裤 安德鲁 |
[09:23] | It creeped him out. | 他吓死了 |
[09:25] | He’s creeped out, he’s creeped out. | 他被吓到了 他被吓到了 |
[09:28] | Oh, Zach, you are sick. Do not come near me. | 扎克 你生病了 别靠近我 |
[09:30] | So you’re treating me like a leper, too, now? | 你现在也对我避之不及了是吗 |
[09:32] | What about the sexy times we had, huh? | 你忘了我们的性爱时光了吗 |
[09:34] | We swapped more than oxygen, young lady. | 我们交换的可不止空气 小姐 |
[09:36] | She’s right. If Syd sees you, she’ll flip. | 她是对的 要是希德看到你会闹翻天的 |
[09:38] | Get back to work in District 9. | 回隔离区工作去 |
[09:39] | As for you, Marsha’s sick. | 至于你 玛莎也病了 |
[09:41] | You’re gonna be in charge of the whole event. | 你得负责整个项目 |
[09:42] | Are you up for this, lady? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | – Yes. – Okay, first of all, | -当然 -首先 |
[09:44] | you have to coordinate the guest list. | 你要制定宾客名单 |
[09:45] | Get all the press passes in order and make sure that | 整理好所有的记者证 还要确保 |
[09:47] | all three of these dolls make it back to the store for the event. | 这三个娃娃被送回商店进行活动 |
[09:50] | And no stopping for ice cweam or twamp stamps, okay? | 不能半路去买冰激凌或者纹身 好吗 |
[09:52] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[09:53] | Okay. Good luck. | 好 祝你好运 |
[09:56] | Hey, Lauren, this is a big deal, yeah. | 劳伦 这可是件大事 |
[09:58] | Yeah, do you want me to help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[09:59] | I can pitch while you flush | 我可以在你用洗鼻壶 |
[10:00] | my nasal passages with my Neti Pot. | 通我鼻子的时候做推介 |
[10:02] | I can handle this on my own. | 我自己能解决 |
[10:04] | Okay, fine. Maybe just the Neti Pot then, | 好吧 那只帮我洗鼻怎么样 |
[10:06] | but there’s gonna be some pretty unpleasant stuff | 可能会有一些恶心东西 |
[10:07] | that comes out of me, so when I say so… | 从我身上出来 所以当我通知你时你 |
[10:10] | …you have to look away, because I don’t want to spoil | 你得转过头去 因为我不想 |
[10:12] | what I imagine is a pretty perfect image of me. | 破坏我的完美形象 |
[10:14] | Zach, I’m not touching you, okay? Go away! | 扎克 我不会碰你的 走开 |
[10:16] | I can’t afford to get… Uh-oh. | 我不能因为你 |
[10:19] | I’m not sick. This is my moment. | 我没有生病 现在是我大展身手的时候 |
[10:21] | Now get back in there with your kind. | 回到你的同类中去 |
[10:23] | No one is immune to this. It’s coming for you. | 没有人对这个免疫 你逃不掉的 |
[10:28] | It’s coming for you. | 你逃不掉的 |
[10:42] | Okay. So the kickoff is this afternoon, | 今天下午就要搞启动仪式 |
[10:43] | and then the radio spots are gonna roll out this weekend, | 广播广告周末也会启动 |
[10:47] | And then Monday we launch the Forgive and Forget campaign. | 周一我们开始”原谅&淡忘”主题广告 |
[10:50] | Right. Which is where? | 好吧 在哪里呢 |
[10:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:55] | Glass of water, three-fourths full. | 一杯八分满的水 |
[10:57] | Okay, but why did you put it there? | 但你为什么要把它放在那里 |
[10:59] | I didn’t touch it. I didn’t… uh, Zach, tell her. | 我碰都没有碰它 扎克你告诉她 |
[11:02] | I don’t know what she’s accusing me of. | 我不知道她在指控我什么 |
[11:03] | Guys, I… | 同志们 |
[11:03] | What are you talking about? Somebody just come in here | 你们在说什么 有人能进来 |
[11:05] | – and rub my head, please. – I’ll do it. | -摸摸我的头吗 -我来吧 |
[11:06] | No, Fern, leave me alone, back to work. | 不要 弗恩 离我远点 回去工作 |
[11:08] | Are you trying to get me sick? | 你是想让我生病吗 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | No. Why would I want to do that? | 不是 我为什么要那么做 |
[11:12] | Because you don’t want me to go out with Kyle. | 因为你不想我和凯尔约会 |
[11:14] | Aw, come on. That’s ridic. | 拜托 这太荒谬了 |
[11:15] | That is why you’ve been acting so weird all week. | 所以你这周表现得这么奇怪 |
[11:17] | Handing me articles on suicide, | 一直给我塞关于自杀的文章 |
[11:19] | photobombing all of my pictures… | 乱入我所有的照片 |
[11:20] | I was filling in the blank space. | 我只是在填补空白空间 |
[11:22] | I know how to stage a selfie. | 我知道怎么设计自拍布局 |
[11:23] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为我们的事已经过去了 |
[11:24] | We are. | 是的啊 |
[11:25] | Look, you’re just moving so fast | 你现在和这个你根本不熟悉的 |
[11:26] | with this guy that you barely even know… | 男人进展得这么快 |
[11:28] | I know a lot about him. I mean, he gardens, | 我很了解他 比如他做园艺 |
[11:30] | – he cooks… – Oh, yeah, and he triathletes, | -他会做饭 -是啊 还玩铁人三项 |
[11:32] | he pediatrishes, we get it. | 是个儿科医师 我们知道的 |
[11:34] | – Are you jealous? – What? | -你是在嫉妒吗 -什么 |
[11:35] | No– I’m not jealous. | 不 我没有在嫉妒 |
[11:37] | But you can’t deny the fact | 但你不能否认 |
[11:38] | that no matter how many times we say “We’re just friends,” | 不论我们说几次 “我们只是朋友” |
[11:40] | there’s something else between us, | 我们之间还是无法完全撇干净 |
[11:41] | and I’m not the only one who thinks that. | 我也不是唯一一个这样觉得的人 |
[11:43] | Oh, please, let’s not talk about this. | 求你了 我们别再说这个了 |
[11:45] | Well, tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我说错了 |
[11:46] | Just say it, because my affections and wishes are unchanged, | 说吧 我的情意始终未变 |
[11:48] | but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever. | 但如果你反驳一个字 我将永远不再重提 |
[11:52] | That’s from Pride and Prejudice. | 你这是《傲慢与偏见》里的台词 |
[11:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:55] | Jane Austen doesn’t own words. | 那又不是简·奥斯汀的专利 |
[11:58] | Go ahead. Tell me. | 说吧 说出来 |
[11:59] | Okay, yes, but please, | 好 我承认 但求你了 |
[12:01] | could we just not do this, not now? | 我们现在别再讨论下去了 好吗 |
[12:02] | Not now, but maybe you’d go for it in the future? | 现在不要 但也许你以后会考虑吗 |
[12:05] | Say, when you’ve run out of better choices? | 比如 更好的人选都落空的时候吗 |
[12:06] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:07] | No, I get it. I’m your backup guy. | 我明白的 我是你的备胎 |
[12:08] | You’re putting words in my mouth. Mean words. | 你在把那些话强加给我 很不好的话 |
[12:09] | Well, guess what. It’s over. | 你猜怎么着 我们结束了 |
[12:11] | I’m ending our future relationship. | 我要终结我们未来可能的恋爱关系 |
[12:12] | – You can’t do that. – I just did it. | -你不能那么做 -我刚刚就做了 |
[12:14] | But we don’t even have a relationship. | 可是我们并没有恋爱关系 |
[12:15] | Yeah, because it’s in the future. | 是啊 但在未来有 |
[12:16] | A future which now no longer exists. | 那个未来现在也不复存在了 |
[12:18] | Okay, fine. You want to know | 好吧 你想知道 |
[12:19] | what I think about when I think about us? | 我怎么看待我们的关系吗 |
[12:23] | I think about what happens if it doesn’t work out. | 我担心万一没成功怎么办 |
[12:25] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:26] | I mean, we just go back to being friends? | 我们再做回朋友吗 |
[12:27] | You know, and then suddenly you stop | 突然你不再开关于 |
[12:29] | making fun of me for the beach blazer, | 我沙滩外套的玩笑 |
[12:31] | and I stop telling you that peeling an orange in one piece | 我不再告诉你 剥下一张完整的橘子皮 |
[12:33] | is not a superpower, it’s OCD? | 不是超能力而是强迫症 |
[12:35] | Because now, all of a sudden, | 因为那时 突然之间 |
[12:36] | everything is laden with stuff. | 一切都背上了沉重的负担 |
[12:38] | And then we-we stop hanging out | 我们不再一起出去玩 |
[12:40] | and the next thing that I know, | 然后接下来 |
[12:41] | I’ve lost my best friend. | 我就失去了我最好的朋友 |
[12:45] | Why are you asking me to take that chance? | 为什么你要我冒这个险 |
[12:49] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[12:50] | Shh. That’s my phone. | 嘘 那是我的手机 |
[12:52] | Where is it? It’s Kyle calling. | 在哪儿呢 是凯尔打电话来了 |
[12:53] | Wait, is that Debbie Gibson’s | 等等 那是黛比·吉布森的 |
[12:54] | “Lost in Your Eyes”? You didn’t… | 《迷失在你的眼中》这首歌吗 你不会… |
[12:56] | No judging, just looking, okay? | 别评判我 帮忙找 好吗 |
[12:57] | He could be calling to reschedule. | 他打来可能是想重新安排时间 |
[13:00] | I thought it was mine. | 我以为这是我的手机呢 |
[13:02] | I’m sowwy. | 对巴起 |
[13:04] | I-I can’t go in there. | 我不能进去 |
[13:06] | No. | 是不行 |
[13:08] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[13:31] | I see the sexual harassment seminar | 我看那个性骚扰互助纠正会 |
[13:33] | was more of a how-to workshop for you, Fern. | 对你而言更像是技能进修班吧 弗恩 |
[13:37] | Hello, friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[13:39] | It’s easier if you don’t fight. | 如果你不反抗的话 会容易很多 |
[13:41] | The illness, that is, not Fern. | 我是说疾病 不是弗恩 |
[13:45] | Always fight Fern. | 一定要反抗弗恩的淫威 |
[14:08] | You sacrificed your health for me. | 你为我牺牲了你自身的健康 |
[14:11] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友之间就该这样 |
[14:13] | Thank you, Andrew. | 谢谢你 安德鲁 |
[14:15] | Now put the phone down and step away. | 现在把手机放下 走远一点 |
[14:20] | As Mr. Bennett told his daughter in P and P, | 正如本奈特夫人在《傲慢与偏见》中对她的女儿所说 |
[14:23] | I have been a selfish being all my life in practice, | 我生平是个自私的人 但只在实际行为中这样 |
[14:27] | though not in principle. | 在原则上并非如此 |
[14:48] | It is a beautiful day for an apology tour, | 今天是进行巡回道歉的大好日子 |
[14:50] | and although we all wish | 尽管我们都殷切希望 |
[14:52] | this unfortunate incident didn’t happen, | 此次的不幸事件没有发生 |
[14:55] | I’d be lying if I said | 但如果要我说兰迪 |
[14:56] | Randi didn’t love all this attention. | 不喜欢这么广泛的关注 那一定是在撒谎 |
[14:59] | You talk about her like she’s a real person. | 你谈起她 就像她真的是个活人一样 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:03] | Look how happy that little girl from YouTube is. | 看Youtube视频上那个小女孩多开心 |
[15:05] | Looks like she finally got a handle on her PTSD. | 似乎她的创伤后应激障碍已经没事了 |
[15:08] | It’s all you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[15:09] | You are My Little Pony Prozac. | 你就是我的百忧解 |
[15:14] | Zach, my man. | 扎克 我的爱 |
[15:15] | I’m here with Lauren, the woman of the hour. | 我现在跟劳伦在一起 了不起的女人 |
[15:16] | Hey, listen, Simon, where’s the mean Randi Jenkins doll? | 听着 萨蒙 那个毒舌的兰迪·珍金斯娃娃在哪儿 |
[15:19] | This one just says, “I’m beautiful,” | 这个只会说 我很漂亮 |
[15:21] | and that’s not gonna scare Andrew. | 那可吓不到安德鲁 |
[15:23] | Lauren, which dolls did you send back? | 劳伦 你把哪些娃娃送回去了 |
[15:26] | Um, three of them, like you asked. | 就那三个啊 按你的要求做的 |
[15:38] | – Oh, no. – No. | -不 -不好 |
[15:39] | And now, | 现在 |
[15:40] | I give you the new, improved | 我将向大家呈现新款的 改进后的 |
[15:43] | Sweet Randi Jenkins. | 甜美娃娃兰迪·珍金斯 |
[15:45] | You’re beautiful on the inside. | 你的内心很美 |
[15:49] | I’m so glad we’re friends again. | 我真的很高兴我们又是朋友了 |
[15:52] | Oh, no, not that poor, unstable girl. | 不 别是那个可怜的 精神脆弱的女孩 |
[15:54] | Excuse me, excuse me, coming through. Hey, everybody! | 借过 借过 嘿 大家伙儿 |
[15:55] | How we doing here today? | 大家今天过得怎么样 |
[15:56] | How we doing? Hello, kids. | 大家玩得开心吗 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[15:57] | You having a good time today? Hey! | 你们今天玩得开心吗 嘿 |
[16:00] | Give yourself a round of applause. | 给自己一点掌声好不好 |
[16:01] | And give this man a round of applause | 也请给这位先生一点掌声 |
[16:02] | for having the courage to wear that mustard vest, huh? | 竟然有勇气穿这件芥末色的背心 对吧 |
[16:04] | How about that? | 大家觉得怎么样 |
[16:05] | – Okay. – What’s going on? | -好了 -怎么回事 |
[16:07] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[16:08] | I would hardly call that mustard. | 我觉得那也根本不是芥末色吧 |
[16:09] | – Sweetheart, can I borrow your doll? – No. | -小乖乖 能把你的娃娃借给我一下吗 -不 |
[16:12] | Well, how about if I give you a quarter? | 我给你一点钱怎么样 |
[16:13] | I-I have a quarter here somewhere. | 我记得我身上是有个硬币的 |
[16:15] | This is literally the poster for “Stranger danger.” | 简直是在上演”陌生人拐骗小女孩”的一幕 |
[16:17] | I told you. She’s mine, | 我说过了 她是我的 |
[16:18] | and I want to hear what she says. | 我想听听她会说什么 |
[16:19] | Oh, no, you don’t, you really don’t. | 不 你不想听的 你真的不想听到的 |
[16:20] | You’d look better with no eyes. | 你没有眼睛的话会更漂亮 |
[16:23] | Now it’s my turn to cut your hair. | 现在该轮到我给你剪头发了 |
[16:26] | You can’t see my teeth, but you’ll feel them. | 你看不到我的牙齿 但你可以感受到 |
[16:29] | – Nobody loves you. – Now, you see? | -没人爱你 -你看到了吧 |
[16:30] | – She’s really not friendly. – You’re gonna love me when you’re dead. | -她真的很不友好 -你死了就会很爱我 |
[16:33] | I want to stick pencils in your ears. | 我想把铅笔插进你的耳朵 |
[16:35] | There’s got to be a button somewhere. | 肯定是有某个按钮可以停止的 |
[16:36] | I’ll save your dog for last. | 我最后才会对你的狗狗下手 |
[16:38] | Ooh, stop hearing. | 别再听了 |
[16:39] | You can’t scream without a tongue. | 你没有舌头 想叫也叫不出声 |
[16:40] | – What’s your blood type? – Stop, stop, stop! | -你的血型是什么 -快停下 快停下 |
[16:42] | Mine’s hungry. | 我的血型是饥饿 |
[16:43] | – Your insides will be fun to eat. – Don’t make me do this. | -你的内脏一定很好吃 -别逼我这么做 |
[16:47] | I’ll see you in hell. | 我们地狱见 |
[17:25] | Aw… they’re cheering me on. | 哎呀呀 他们在给我加油呢 |
[17:28] | Keep up the good work, you guys! | 继续努力工作哦 同事们 |
[17:35] | Well, look to the bright side, buddy: | 往好的一面看吧 兄弟 |
[17:37] | you, you have me, | 你 你至少还有我 |
[17:38] | and I need help with this Neti Pot. | 我需要人帮我弄这个鼻壶 |
[17:57] | You didn’t vampire cough? | 你咳嗽时没用手肘挡住嘴吗 |
[18:00] | I-I usually do. | 我通常都会的 |
[18:01] | I… I’m actually very good at it. | 我 我其实很擅长那样做 |
[18:03] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[18:04] | No, I… I’m not sick. | 不 我 我没有生病 |
[18:05] | I-I’m sorry, I really… I can’t take a chance. | 我很抱歉 我真的不能冒这个险 |
[18:08] | You know, for the sake of the children. | 我得为孩子们考虑 |
[18:10] | But we’ll reschedule. | 我们可以重新安排时间 |
[18:13] | I have a mask. | 我有面具的 |
[18:18] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[18:25] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 需要 |
[18:28] | Here you go. | 给 |
[18:30] | Simon, I just want you to know | 萨蒙 我希望你知道 |
[18:31] | what an honor it has been to work for you. | 能跟着你工作 我是多么荣幸 |
[18:34] | In the future, every time I make a half-caf breve latte | 将来 每次我泡半咖啡的拿铁 |
[18:36] | with an ironic foam design of my choosing, | 上面是一种讽刺性的奶沫图案 |
[18:39] | I’ll think of you. | 我都会想起你的 |
[18:39] | That is so sweet. But where are you going? | 那真的很有爱 但你这是要去哪儿 |
[18:42] | You’re firing me. That’s why we’re packing my stuff. | 你要开除我了 所以我才现在打好包啊 |
[18:44] | Oh, I thought you were stealing. | 我以为你是在偷盗公物呢 |
[18:46] | I can’t fire you. | 我不能开除你 |
[18:47] | I need you to help with | 我需要你帮我搞定 |
[18:48] | the apology tour for the apology tour. | 针对巡回道歉活动的巡回道歉活动 |
[18:50] | Girlfriends didn’t let us go? | 女孩之友公司没有开掉我们吗 |
[18:51] | Oh, no. Turns out Garrett believes everything | 没有 加里特竟然相信 |
[18:53] | that Randi Jenkins says. | 兰迪·珍金斯所说的一切 |
[18:54] | Lewis, Roberts & Roberts | “路易斯&罗伯茨&罗伯茨公司 |
[18:55] | is the premier agency in this town. | 是城里最顶尖的广告公司 |
[18:58] | If they go, I go. | 如果你开除他们 我也不干了” |
[19:00] | We got ’em. | 我们搞定他们了 |
[19:01] | But I blew my one big moment. | 但我搞砸了我的闪光时刻 |
[19:03] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[19:03] | Your big moment was a year ago, | 你的闪光时刻是一年前 |
[19:05] | sitting across from me in my office | 坐在我的办公桌对面 |
[19:06] | and handing me a four-page resume? | 向我递上一份四页纸的简历 |
[19:08] | Can type 80 words a minute… | 每分钟打字量达到80 |
[19:09] | Can field-dress a moose… | 可以给麋鹿剥皮 |
[19:10] | Can forge any signature after only seeing it once? | 只要见过一次签名 就可以伪造 |
[19:13] | Well, this I gotta see. | 我可得见识一下 |
[19:15] | Right. | 真牛 |
[19:17] | When I hired you, I knew there’d be a lot of moments | 当我雇用你时 我知道以后肯定会出现的状况就是 |
[19:20] | and I can’t wait to see what’s next. | 我迫不及待想知道下一刻会发生什么事 |
[19:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:25] | Let’s unpack. | 我们把打包的东西拿出来 |
[19:31] | Sorry about your date. | 很遗憾你的约会搞砸了 |
[19:33] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:35] | I’m not sure I even believe that stuff anyway. | 我也不确定我是否真的相信那些东西 |
[19:37] | Fate, timing… | 命运 时机 |
[19:39] | Life is just random chaos, | 生活都是毫无目的的混乱状况 |
[19:41] | and then you die. | 然后一生过完就死了 |
[19:42] | Come on, save it for your children’s book. | 好了 这些话留着说给你的孩子们听吧 |
[19:45] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白 |
[19:47] | I mean, I took every precaution not to get sick. | 我做好了一切防病措施 |
[19:49] | I must’ve OD’d on Oscillococcinum. | 我肯定过量服用了感冒药的 |
[19:52] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[20:08] | I guess fate just had its own plan. | 我觉得命运有它自己的安排吧 |
[20:14] | Is anyone gonna make soup? | 有谁可以去煲汤吗 |
[20:17] | Chicken & Stars, | 星形鸡肉汤 |
[20:18] | and you could throw in some crackers. | 你可以扔些小脆饼进去 |
[20:21] | Don’t freeze me out. | 别把我一个人晾着啊 |
[20:22] | Say something, please. | 说点什么吧 |
[20:27] | I’m sowwy. | 对巴起 |
[20:31] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:32] | Fne! Fine. | 行了 行了 |
[20:33] | People can work, | 大家要工作 |
[20:34] | and they can stay… | 也可以留下 |
[20:36] | not you. | 但你不行 |
[20:39] | You know, um… | 其实… |
[20:41] | I’m sowwy. | 对巴起 |
[20:43] | Did you hear me, guys? | 你们听见我说的了吗 二位 |
[20:44] | Shh. Quiet. | 嘘 安静 |
[20:46] | Get me popcorn, Andrew. | 给我拿爆米花吧 安德鲁 |
[20:48] | – I’ll kill you in your sleep. – It’s the doll. | -我会趁你睡熟时杀了你 -是娃娃在说话 |
[20:52] | Play right now. Flashback funny. | 立刻表演 闪回搞笑 |
[20:54] | Meanwhile, across town, | 与此同时 在小镇另一端 |
[20:55] | Bill D’Elia sits at a monitor. | 比尔·达利亚正坐在一个监视器前 |
[20:57] | Flashback funny. | 闪回搞笑 |
[20:58] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 是吧 |
[21:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:03] | Game over, boys and girls. | 玩完了 男孩女孩们 |
[21:05] | Bring in the stunt doll. | 把那个侏儒娃娃拿来 |