Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] This is not funny. 这一点都不好笑
[00:09] Someone got you a subscription to Older Bride? 有人帮你订了《大龄新娘》吗
[00:12] I think that qualifies as very funny. 我觉得这该算是超级好笑的事吧
[00:14] 17 Reasons not To Give Up the Hunt. 《17个不放弃觅爱的理由》
[00:18] We all know that my singleness is a choice. 大家都知道我单身是自己的选择
[00:21] – Oh, you go, sistah. – So, clearly this was you two? -真会扯 妹子 -显然这是你俩干的
[00:23] Syd, look, you know if I came up with a prank this brilliant, 小希 你知道如果是我想出这么有才的恶作剧
[00:26] I would be the first person to take credit for it. 我一定会第一个站出来居功的
[00:27] – How is this brilliant? – First of all, it’s ridiculous, -怎么有才了 -首先 很荒唐
[00:30] but with that little kernel of truth 但加上一点真相的精髓
[00:31] that evokes our deepest fears– in this case, 唤起我们最深的恐惧 以这次来说
[00:33] dying alone and unloved. 就是孤独终老没人爱
[00:36] But it’s also very mean, and whoever did it is bad. 但这也太过分了 无论是谁做的都太不对了
[00:39] Are we expecting somebody? 有客户要来吗
[00:41] Simon said something about a royal arrival. 萨蒙说皇室成员要来
[00:45] Princess is our most distinguished visitor. 公主是我们最高贵的访客
[00:49] During her visit, I expect– nay, 在她访问期间 我希望 不
[00:53] I require– you to be on your best behavior. 我要求 你们拿出最好的表现
[00:57] Is that his Dame Judy or Dame Edna? 他这是模仿朱迪·丹奇女爵士还是埃德娜女爵士
[00:59] So do not get too close. 不要太亲近
[01:02] Do not make eye contact. 不要有眼神交流
[01:04] And under no circumstance may you stroke the princess. 在任何情况下 都不能打公主
[01:08] I’d assume that goes for all royalty. 我想这对所有皇室成员都适用
[01:10] Or anyone, really. 对所有人都适用
[01:12] She’s here. 她到了
[01:16] English cat. 英国猫
[01:19] What? If I said it was just a cat, nobody would’ve showed up. 怎么了 如果我说是猫 没人会来听我训话
[01:22] Come on. 别这样
[01:23] Simon Roberts, you sexy devil. 萨蒙·罗伯茨 你这个迷人的坏家伙
[01:26] Judy, get over here. 朱迪 快过来抱抱
[01:30] Sydney, this is Judy Mills of Regal Kitty cat food. 希德妮 这位是御猫猫粮的朱迪·米尔斯
[01:32] Wow, look at this place. 看这个地方
[01:34] Oh, Princess is going to love it here. 公主会非常喜欢的
[01:37] We’re getting an office pet? 我们要养办公室宠物吗
[01:38] – Just for a few days. – To help your team -就几天 -帮助你们的团队
[01:40] get a… “Feline” for our customer experience. 拥有一种”猫”趣横生的顾客体验
[01:43] I see what you did there, it’s clever. 我明白你用的谐音词 很有才
[01:45] We’re gonna make her feel right at home. 我们会让她感觉像在家一样
[01:46] We put bowls of cat treats all around the office. 我们在办公室摆满了碗装猫食
[01:49] Well, I can’t wait to hear the pitch 我已经等不及听你们
[01:51] – you’re cooking up for Wednesday. – Prepare to be wowed. -周三的推介了 -准备好说”哇”吧
[01:54] Or shall I say…wowmuah! 还是我应该说 喵
[01:56] This guy gets it. 这家伙一点就通
[01:58] Oh, and I was very excited to hear about your agency’s 我听说你们广告公司对数字与数据
[02:01] new emphasis on hard numbers and data. 非常重视 我真是太高兴了
[02:03] Excuse me? 什么
[02:04] Yeah, I heard you hired a quant. 我听说你们聘请了宽客
[02:07] Ah. A what? 什么
[02:07] The question is not what 问题不是
[02:09] is a quant, but rather, who is the quant? 什么是宽客 而是谁是宽客
[02:12] And the answer to that… is I. 答案就是 我
[02:14] – You what? – Am the quant. I’m the quant. -你什么 -我是宽客
[02:16] You don’t know your own quant? 你不认识自家的宽客吗
[02:17] Quant’s the main reason we’re here. 宽客可是我们委托你们的主要原因
[02:19] Oh, no, no, he loves the quant and, more importantly, 不 他喜欢宽客 更重要的是
[02:21] he loves that you love the quant. Right, Dad? 他很高兴你喜欢宽客 对吗 爸
[02:22] Oh, the heart quants what the heart quants. 心要多”宽” 就有多”宽”
[02:25] Come here, you little quant. 过来 小宽客
[02:27] What the hell are you? 你到底是什么人
[02:46] Colin is our new senior quantitative analyst. 科林是我们新的高级量化分析师
[02:48] Hence my abbreviated moniker, quant. 所以缩写称谓是宽客
[02:51] You knew we hired him. 你知道我们聘请了他
[02:52] Really big argument with Gordon, remember? 和戈登大大地争执了一番 记得吗
[02:54] And then, ultimately, we outvoted you. 最后 你以少数票落败
[02:55] Really? I guess I just blocked it out for some reason. 是吗 我肯定因为某种原因把这段记忆抹掉了
[02:58] I use deep data combined with proprietary algorithms 我将深层数据与独有的算法相结合
[03:01] in order to microtarget customers and increase market share. 用以微定位顾客与提升市场占有率
[03:04] I just realized why I blocked it out. 我刚意识到 我为什么会抹掉那段记忆了
[03:05] Look, all the big agencies are using these whiz kids. 所有的大型广告公司都聘请这种神童
[03:07] I mean, Colin is the best at what he does. 科林在这行中最棒了
[03:09] He’s a genius. 他是个天才
[03:09] Genius. I hate it when people throw that word around. 天才 我讨厌人们滥用这个词
[03:11] What makes you a genius? 凭什么说你是天才
[03:13] Nine different standardized tests 九种不同的标准化测试
[03:14] and the MacArthur Genius Grant that I was awarded at 16. 以及我16岁时获得了麦克阿瑟天才奖
[03:16] It was a rhetorical question, Mr. Mensa. 我这是反问句不用答 高IQ先生
[03:18] Dad, the cat people really want him on the account. 爸 猫粮公司的人真心希望他参与
[03:20] It’s one of the only reasons they’re even considering us. 这是他们考虑我们的唯一原因
[03:22] You know, give him a chance, you might like him. 给他一个机会 也许你会喜欢他
[03:24] Who knows? By next week, you might be asking 谁知道呢 也许下周 你就会要求
[03:26] to join my Quidditch team. 加入我的魁地奇球队
[03:28] “Like” Might be a strong word. “喜欢”这个词或许太过了
[03:29] You know, let’s aim for “Tolerate.” 我们以”容忍”为目标
[03:31] Yeah. 好的
[03:33] Hey, Syd, have you seen Princess? 小希 你看到公主了吗
[03:35] I saved some of the cat treats before Andrew could get to them. 我留了些猫粮 免得又被安德鲁吃了
[03:37] You know, he’s really developing a taste for these. 他真的喜欢上吃这个了
[03:41] Soon as they put her down, 他们把她放下后
[03:41] she just made herself at home. 她就把这里当自己家了
[03:44] You know Princess is a he, right? 你知道公主是公的 对吗
[03:46] – How can you tell? – He’s got little cat balls. -你怎么分辨的 -他有猫蛋
[03:48] You can see ’em. The cat penis you can’t see, you know, 可以看到 猫的阴茎却是看不到的
[03:51] till it’s too late. 除非病变为时已晚
[03:53] That’s very educational, Lauren. 太有教育意义了 劳伦
[03:54] You… Maybe you could take Mr. Princess somewhere else? 你不如把公主先生带到别的地方去吧
[03:59] How could you resist this little fur-ball? 你如何抗拒这个小毛球的魅力
[04:02] Hi, big guy. 你好 小家伙
[04:03] I’m not much of a cat person. 我不太喜欢猫
[04:05] You know, you look into a dog’s eyes, 当你看向狗狗的眼睛
[04:07] and you can see its soul, and 可以看到它的灵魂
[04:08] you look into a cat’s eyes, and you see a soul 看向猫的眼睛时 可以看到一个灵魂
[04:11] that wants to kill you in your sleep. 想在你睡着时杀死你
[04:12] But there would be no cuter way to go. 但没有比这样更可爱的了
[04:15] Do you want to rip my throat out? 你想撕开我的喉咙吗
[04:16] Yes, you do. 是的 你想
[04:18] Yes, you do. 是的 你想
[04:21] I appreciate it, Lauren. 谢谢 劳伦
[04:23] – Good-bye. – I’m not even on Regal Kitty. -再见 -我根本不负责御猫猫粮的广告
[04:24] I’ve got Maytag this week. 我这周要弄美泰格公司的
[04:29] Oh, let him in. It’s cold outside. 让他进来吧 外面好冷
[04:31] You know that’s still inside, right? 你知道那里依然是室内吧
[04:35] Fine, you can let him in for a bit. 好吧 让他进来待一会儿
[04:39] Good boy. Oh, you good boy. 好孩子 你真是好孩子
[04:43] If I died alone in my house, would you eat my face? 如果我孤独地死在家里 你会吃掉我的脸吗
[04:45] Yes, you would. That’s where the tenderest meat is. 你会的 最嫩的肉就是脸上的了
[04:50] I love this direction. 我喜欢这个创意方向
[04:51] We see the cat owner leaving for work. 猫的主人去上班
[04:53] And then we see the cat leaving for work. 然后猫去上班
[04:55] He goes to a cat office, just like a human office. 他到了猫的办公室 和人的办公室一样
[04:57] Except all the cats are wearing little shirts and ties. 只是所有的猫都穿衬衫打领带
[04:58] And they don’t work. They just surf the Internet all day. 他们不工作 只是整天上网
[05:00] – Just like humans do. – They’re on Facebook. – Myspace? -就像人一样 -他们上Facebook -聚友网
[05:03] – Not anymore. – Friendster. – Way gone. -已经没了 -朋友网 -早挂了
[05:04] Porn– that’s still a thing, right? 色情片 现在还流行的 对吧
[05:05] – Yeah, yeah. – It’s going strong. -没错 -淫男欲女大行其道
[05:07] YouTube. Yes! YouTube 没错
[05:09] Instead of watching cat videos, 但不是人看猫的视频
[05:10] the cats are watching human videos. 而是猫看人的视频
[05:11] Right, so he’s got his arms all straight out playing a keyboard. 对 他伸出胳膊 敲键盘
[05:14] We got a guy doing that, just like the cat, right? 视频中有个人也这样 和猫一样
[05:17] We see a lady peeking out from a grocery bag. 一位女士从食品袋里向外窥探
[05:19] Regal Kitty: your cat is basically a person. 御猫猫粮 你的猫其实算是个人
[05:21] Feed them like one. 让他们吃得也像个人样
[05:22] I have the best team of creatives in the country. 我拥有全国最棒的创意团队
[05:24] Come on, high paw, high paw. 来吧 击爪击爪
[05:26] That’s a fantastic idea. 太棒的创意了
[05:28] The data shows otherwise. 数据显示并非如此
[05:31] Do you think this will turn him off? 这个可以把他关掉吗
[05:32] Yeah, try TV/Video or something. 试着切换下电视/视频什么的
[05:33] – Yeah, maybe that will work. – With all due respect, -也许有用 -无意冒犯
[05:35] there’s no guarantee that humor can sell cat food. 没有任何证据保证说幽默可以售出猫粮
[05:38] No, there isn’t. 是没有
[05:39] Because advertising is an art, not a science. 因为广告是艺术 不是科学
[05:41] It was an art. 曾经确实是艺术
[05:42] But quants like me are turning it into a science. 但我这样的宽客将之变为了科学
[05:45] Take a look at these graphs. 看看这些图表
[05:49] That research clearly states 这些调研清楚表明
[05:50] that we should focus on the easy-open can. 应该聚焦在易开罐这个特点上
[05:52] So the commercial should be two people standing around 所以广告中应该是两个人站着
[05:53] talking about an easy-open can? 谈论易开罐
[05:55] That was good. Did you get that down? 很好 记下来了吗
[05:56] No, don’t get that down; it wasn’t good. 别记 一点也不好
[05:57] It’s annoying and obvious. 太烦人 太平淡
[05:58] There’s enough visual pollution in the world. 这世界上已经有够多的视觉污染了
[06:03] There’s a billboard on Belmont Avenue 在贝尔蒙大道上有个广告牌
[06:04] I did for the Adler Planetarium. 是我为阿德勒天文馆设计的
[06:06] The one with the silhouettes of the kids’ faces? 有孩子脸轮廓的那个吗
[06:08] Yeah, where real stars shine through at night. 对 晚上会有真正的星光穿过
[06:10] It’s a classic. 太经典了
[06:11] “Get a Head Full of Stars.” 让你的头脑充满星光
[06:13] I never would’ve found it 如果我听取了调研结果
[06:14] if I had listened to the research. 我永远不会想到这点
[06:16] They wanted me to focus on the reclining seats. 他们要我聚焦在可躺式座椅这一卖点上
[06:19] On our best days, 在广告人的巅峰时代
[06:20] I want to inspire. 我想带给人启发
[06:22] I want to be able to walk down the street, 我希望能走在街上
[06:24] look up at my billboard and be proud to say, 抬头望向我设计的广告牌 骄傲地说
[06:26] “Simon Roberts Was Here.” 萨蒙·罗伯茨曾在这里
[06:30] Look, Simon, you’re the boss, 萨蒙 你是老板
[06:32] and if you choose to neglect my data, 如果你选择无视我的数据
[06:34] well, that’s your decision. 那是你的决定
[06:35] No, it’s obvious that you disagree. 不 显然你不同意这样
[06:36] So speak freely as if you’re in a chat room 所以尽管发言 把这里当作聊天室
[06:38] full of antisocial virgins. 里面全是反社会的处女
[06:40] Fine, your creative ads may start conversations, 好吧 你的创意广告或许容易与人相通
[06:43] but I contend my computer generated ads 但我坚称我的电脑设计广告
[06:45] are more persuasive any day. 在任何时候都是更具说服力的
[06:47] Oh, really? 是吗
[06:48] But like I said, we’ll do it your way. 但正如我刚说的 我们还是按你的方法来
[06:50] No, no, no, please. I don’t want to win by pulling rank. 不不 我不希望因为我是老板就说了算
[06:52] I’m want to win by being better than you, 我希望我能赢你 是真的比你优秀
[06:53] then shoving that fact in your face. 然后把你的脸丢尽
[06:55] How about a bet? 不如来赌一局吧
[06:57] – What’s the wager? – $50,000. -赌注多少 -5万块
[06:59] Let’s let the people making the bet decide the stakes. 让打赌双方来决定赌注大小
[07:01] – Sorry. – The winner gets -抱歉 -获胜者将有机会
[07:02] to pitch his ad to Regal Kitty cat foods. 将自己的广告推介给御猫猫粮公司
[07:05] Competition will be a print ad for… 比赛内容是 做一副平面广告
[07:09] – ice. – Who’s gonna judge? -主题是冰 -谁来做裁判
[07:11] I’m fine with Zach, Andrew and Sydney. 我觉得扎克 安德鲁和希德妮就可以
[07:13] That’s unfair, I know everything about them. 那不公平 我跟他们太熟了
[07:14] Hell, Sydney’s like a daughter to me. 天啊 希德妮就跟我女儿一样
[07:16] That’s how confident I am. 我就是这么有信心
[08:03] Uh, are you wearing a fanny pack? 你是背了个腰包吗
[08:05] Furthermore, does it say Older Bride magazine on it? 另外 上面是印了”大龄新娘”杂志的标识吗
[08:07] Huh, yeah, came with the subscription. 是啊 订杂志送礼物
[08:09] It’s actually very functional. 其实挺实用的
[08:10] I’m keeping cat treats in it, 我在里面装了一些猫食
[08:11] so thank you to whoever signed me up for that. 不管谁替我订的杂志 都谢谢了
[08:14] You are not going to trick us into admitting it was us. 你别想引诱我们承认是我们订的
[08:16] I know it was you. 我知道就是你们订的
[08:17] Do you have any of the peanut butter mice-shaped ones? 你包里有老鼠形的花生酱块吗
[08:19] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[08:20] What? I read the box. 怎么 我看了包装盒
[08:21] It says human grade, you elitist. 上面写了人类可食用级别 你个自恃甚高的
[08:24] All right, everybody. 好了 大家
[08:25] Let the judging begin. 我们开始裁判吧
[08:28] Whoa, they’re both good. 哇 都很出色呢
[08:30] Really good. 真的很棒
[08:31] They both make me want ice. 都激发了我对冰的渴望
[08:32] But one is more persuasive. 但其中一个更具说服力
[08:33] – Clearly. – Right. – Yeah. -显然啊 -对 -就是啊
[08:35] And, uh, which one is that? 那到底是哪个呢
[08:50] The better ad is Simon’s ad. 更出色的广告是萨蒙的广告
[08:54] Yeah. 是啊
[08:56] Which is “Savor the Moment.” 也就是”品味美好时刻”
[08:57] That’s the best one. 那是最棒的
[08:58] So obviously his work. 显然是他的作品
[09:01] – Opposite day! – Lies! -才怪 -刚刚是撒谎
[09:02] – Through my teeth! – “Nice” Is nicer! -每个字都在撒谎 -美丽”冻”人要好得多
[09:04] I like that one. 我喜欢那一个
[09:05] – is the “Nice.” – I like that one. -就是美丽”冻”人那个 -我喜欢那个
[09:05] Too late. In your face, humans. 太迟了 汗颜吧 愚蠢的人类
[09:08] Yes. 太爽了
[09:11] Congratulations, Colin. 恭喜啊 科林
[09:23] Okay, fine. 好了 行吧
[09:24] I’ll go to freaking Lake Tahoe for her stupid wedding, 我答应去太浩湖参加她该死的婚礼
[09:26] but then she expects me to dress up 但她竟然让我穿上这
[09:28] in this purple Grape Ape dress 紫色的紫金钢般的裙子[动画人物]
[09:30] to be one of her six bridesmaids. 去当她的6名伴娘之一
[09:32] Six bridesmaids? 6名伴娘 搞什么啊
[09:33] How do you have six friends? 怎么会有6个朋友啊
[09:34] I only have two, and only like one of them. 我只有2个朋友 而且我只喜欢其中一个
[09:38] She said to a cat like he’s a person. 我对着猫唠叨 好像他是个人一样
[09:41] Okay, Sydney, 好了 希德妮
[09:42] you’re going to be late to the Maytag meeting. 你快来不及参加美泰克公司的会议了
[09:47] Oh, I forgot my Maytag file. 噢 我忘了带美泰克客户的档案
[09:51] Did you just remind me? 你刚刚是提醒我了吗
[09:54] Oh, and my lip gloss. 以及我的唇彩
[09:58] Less is more. 淡妆更美
[09:59] Got it. 我懂了
[10:01] Cat. 猫先生
[10:10] I feel awful. 我感觉糟透了
[10:11] I just hope Simon’s not taking his loss too hard. 我希望萨蒙不要被这次失败打击得一蹶不振
[10:13] Hey, Number Three, Number 14. I’ve given everyone numbers 嘿 3号 14号 我现在给每个人编了个号
[10:16] so I can quantify their values. 好把每个人的价值进行量化
[10:17] I’m One, Sydney’s Two, Zach’s Three. 我是1号 希德妮是2号 扎克是3号
[10:19] – And I’m 14. – Don’t read into it. -我是14号呢 -别曲解我的意思
[10:20] Hey, Six. 你好啊 6号
[10:22] I get that. Water’s the most important meal of the day. 我懂的 水是一天中最重要的饮食
[10:24] – Simon, you okay? – Never been better. -萨蒙 你没事吧 -好得不能再好了
[10:26] I’m embracing this brave new world. 我正拥抱这全新的世界呢
[10:28] Hey, uh, Simon, 那个 萨蒙
[10:28] your lightbulb’s been replaced with a math-type thingy. 你头上的电灯泡被一个数学表格取代了
[10:31] Math-type thingies are the wave of the future. 数学模型图是未来的浪潮
[10:33] Creativity is on its way out. Follow me. 创意已经滚出广告界了 跟我来
[10:35] I’m not sure I like Numbers Simon. 我觉得我好像不太喜欢萨蒙号
[10:37] Ah, shut it, Number Three. 闭嘴吧 3号
[10:39] It’s beautiful, isn’t it? 真漂亮 不是吗
[10:40] – Rockwellesque. – Yeah. -洛克威尔式的插画 -是啊
[10:42] You know, I’m getting a subtle denial vibe 其实 我感受到你那个方向传来一种
[10:43] from that general direction. 微微的否认的情绪
[10:45] I am not in denial. 我没有在否认
[10:45] And I’m not upset. 我也没有生气
[10:46] You don’t see me playing my sad bagpipes, do you? 你们没见到我演奏悲伤风笛 对吧
[10:48] What… Dad, I just got a memo. 怎么回事 老爸 我刚收到一张便签
[10:50] Did you promote the copier machine 你刚刚是把一台复印机
[10:52] – to Head of Communications? – Yes. -提拔为通讯部主管了吗 -正是
[10:53] It’s very efficient, doesn’t take breaks, 它工作效率高 全天无休
[10:54] and doesn’t complain when I sit on it with no pants. 我光着屁股坐它身上 它也不会抱怨
[10:56] In my defense, 我得为自己辩解一下
[10:57] you’re heavier than you look. 我抱怨是因为你可比你看上去重多了
[10:58] Really? 真的吗
[10:59] Dad, I think you’re taking this a little far, okay? 爸 我觉得你做得有点太过了
[11:01] I just wanted you to be open to what Colin had to say. 我只是希望你能坦然听一听来自科林的建议
[11:03] I don’t want you to stop being you. 我不希望你彻底改变原来的自己
[11:04] Colin’s ad was clearly better. 科林的广告显然要好多了
[11:05] You guys chose it yourselves. 你们自己都选了他的
[11:07] Look, the kid got lucky. 听着 那家伙恰好走运罢了
[11:08] No, he got quant-y. 不 他是靠量化获胜的
[11:09] He targeted each of you with specific triggers. 他用明确的元素把你们每个人都俘获了
[11:11] But I used his own technology against him. 但我打算以彼之道还施彼身
[11:13] I downloaded this print out from his computer. 我从他的电脑里下载了这个
[11:15] Actually, Dale in IT pressed the buttons 实际上 是IT部门的戴尔按了下载键
[11:17] so there’s plausible deniability. 我可以进行合理的否认
[11:18] What I’m saying is 我的意思就是
[11:19] the quant created a profile for each of you 那个宽客为你们每个人创建了一份档案
[11:21] based on your personal Web histories. 资料来源于你们每个人的网络浏览历史
[11:23] E-Even sites that we visited in “Private browsing” mode? 包括那些我们用”无痕浏览”模式访问的网站吗
[11:26] Yes, Mr. “I visited the Goop web site 是啊 某人访问”格”调网
[11:27] eight times in one day.” 一天达到8次呢
[11:28] Isn’t that Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle blog? 那不是格温妮丝·帕特洛的生活方式博客吗
[11:30] I-I find it useful to know what women are thinking, 我觉得搞清楚女人在想些什么是很有用的
[11:32] to get inside their minds. 要深入她们的大脑中
[11:34] Also, her avocado hair mask recipe is out of this world. 而且 她的鳄梨发膜配方简直赞翻了
[11:36] Hold on. You’re saying that he used this information 等等 你是说他利用这些信息
[11:38] to trick us into picking his ad? How? 来引诱我们选择他的广告 怎么做到的
[11:40] Let me show you. 我来给你们展示一下
[11:42] Notice the melting ice sculpture. 注意一下这个正在融化的冰雕
[11:44] So what? It’s just a swan. 那也没什么啊 就一个天鹅而已
[11:46] But if I do this… 但如果我这样盖住呢
[11:49] The Millennium Falcon. It’s a trap. 千年隼号 这是个陷阱
[11:50] Yesterday you posted a file on 昨天你在星战迷的粉丝网站上
[11:52] the Star Wars fan fic Web site 建了一份个人档案
[11:53] entitled “The Continuing Adventures of Andrew Skywalker”” 名为”安德鲁·天行者的持续探险”
[11:57] A lesser-known but pivotal character 那是星球大战众神当中
[11:58] in the Star Wars pantheon. 一个不为人熟知但却很关键的角色
[11:59] And, Zach, you Googled yourself 20 times in three days. 扎克 你3天内谷歌了自己20次
[12:04] What do you notice about this couple? 你注意到这对小情侣有什么特别之处吗
[12:06] – They both kind of look like me. – Bingo. -他们长得都有点像我 -答对了
[12:09] I-I knew that there was a reason I liked them. 我就知道我很喜欢他们是有什么原因的
[12:11] And, Sydney… 希德妮
[12:12] notice the woman is wearing a wedding ring on her left hand? 你注意到这位女士左手上戴了一枚婚戒吗
[12:15] That’s because on the night of the 17th, 那是因为在17号那天晚上
[12:17] you went online and subscribed to Older Bride magazine. 你上网订了《大龄新娘》杂志
[12:21] The-the night of the 17th was the night 17号那天晚上就是
[12:23] that we all stayed late for Stacy’s bachelorette. 我们在斯黛希的单身派对上玩到很晚的那晚
[12:25] I-I got drunk and I called her a lucky bitch 我喝醉了 想说她是幸运的小贱人
[12:27] and then I just shortened it to bitch. 然后说出口的只有”贱人”二字
[12:28] And then you ordered the magazine 然后你订阅了杂志
[12:29] you accused us of ordering for you. 你还指责是我们帮你订的呢
[12:31] Well, I was drunk! I don’t remember! 我当时喝醉了 人家不记得了啦
[12:32] How’s it feel to be cleared of all charges, butch? 所有的指控都被洗白了 感觉如何 汉子
[12:34] I gotta tell you, Sundance, it feels pretty darn good. 我告诉你 帅哥 感觉爽极了
[12:37] – What else does this thing say? – No, no! -那上面还说了什么 -不 不
[12:38] Just a lot of boring stuff… 就很多无聊的东西
[12:39] No, want to know what Colin had to say. 不 我想知道科林到底总结出了什么
[12:41] “Short term analysis: female customer “短期分析: 女性客户
[12:43] is likely to own a cat”” 很可能会养猫”
[12:45] Well, I guess I’ve taken a liking to Mr. Princess. 我觉得我是有点开始喜欢公主先生了
[12:47] – Sydney, you don’t want to… – No, I want -希德妮 你不会想… -不 我想
[12:48] – to read this. – Okeydokey. -看看这个 -那好吧
[12:49] “Long term analysis: female customer’s “长期分析 女性客户
[12:52] devotion to career will 对事业的全力以赴
[12:53] likely keep her from having offspring 可能会阻碍她生儿育女
[12:54] “or forming lasting romantic partnerships. 或拥有长期的恋爱关系
[12:56] She will likely remain single until death”? 她很可能会孤独终老”
[12:59] Don’t blame me. Blame the data. 别怪我 怪数据去吧
[13:01] These are just statistics based upon your behaviors. 那些都是根据你行为做出的统计数据
[13:03] But this doesn’t have to be your future. 但你的未来不一定是这样的
[13:04] You can affect change. 你可以引入改变
[13:06] – How? – First of all, -怎么做 -首先
[13:07] I’d consider giving up this whole cat ownership idea. 我劝你放弃养猫的念头吧
[13:10] I don’t own a cat. What makes you think that? 我才没有猫呢 你怎么会这么想
[13:11] The fanny pack full of cat treats 你腰包里装满的猫食
[13:13] and the feather tied to a tiny fishing pole 以及你后面口袋里伸出的
[13:14] sticking out of your back pocket. 微型钓竿上的羽毛就是证据
[13:15] I may have been considering it. 我或许确实考虑过
[13:18] What you’re about to see 你们即将看到的
[13:19] is 100% computer generated. 是百分百的电脑产物
[13:21] Oh, I love computers. 我爱电脑
[13:23] Now show me the future of advertising! 现在就向我展示广告业的未来吧
[13:26] *Regal Kitty has an easy-open can* *御猫猫粮有轻松易拉罐*
[13:28] *The can that’s easy to open* *罐头轻松拉*
[13:30] *Easy-open can* *轻松易拉罐*
[13:32] *The can that’s easy to open* *罐头轻松拉*
[13:34] *Easy-open can* *轻松易拉罐*
[13:35] *You can open it easily* *轻松打开易拉罐*
[13:42] What do you say to that, huh? 该如何评价这广告呢
[13:44] What do you say? 该如何评价呢
[13:45] Tell him how you really feel, Simon. 告诉他你的真实想法 萨蒙
[13:47] Come back from the dark side, old Skywalker. 从暗黑边界回来吧 老天行者
[13:49] I’ll say this: 我要说
[13:50] What I just saw is not leaving this brain anytime soon, 我刚刚看到的视频 简直余音绕脑三日不绝
[13:52] that’s for damn sure. 那是肯定的
[13:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:54] No, no, no! Thank you! 不不不 谢谢你
[13:56] That piece of… work is going to be so effective 这则…作品将会有效促进
[13:58] at selling a lot of cat food. 卖出大量猫粮
[14:00] Hell of a job, Quanty! 干得好 宽哥
[14:01] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[14:02] George W. Bush! 乔治·W·布什
[14:06] Wait for it… 等着吧
[14:08] Wait for it. 等着吧
[14:11] And there it is. 开始了
[15:19] You see? She’s dating that cat. 你看 她在跟那只猫约会
[15:22] You got me. 你赢了
[15:43] Thank you, boys. 谢谢 小伙子们
[15:45] 让你的头脑充满星光 萨蒙·罗伯茨曾在这里
[15:48] I did that. 那是我做的
[15:50] You did that? 你做的
[15:51] Yes, I did. 没错 是我
[15:53] You’re Simon Roberts? 你是萨蒙·罗伯茨
[15:55] I’m Simon Roberts. 我是萨蒙·罗伯茨
[15:57] Simon Roberts, you’re under arrest. 萨蒙·罗伯茨 你被捕了
[16:00] Oh, you’re a cop. 你是警察呀
[16:01] Yeah. 是啊
[16:01] – And you’re a graffiti artist. – Yeah. -你是个涂鸦艺术家 -没错
[16:16] Hey, you. 早啊
[16:19] I didn’t order coffee. 我没要咖啡啊
[16:20] I just wanted to brighten up your morning. 我只是想让你早上高兴点
[16:22] You know it might be a tough one 我怕你今天早上会难过
[16:23] with it being Mr. Princess’ last day and all. 毕竟今天是公主先生在这里的最后一天
[16:27] I like the cat, 我喜欢那猫
[16:28] but it’s just a cat. 但它终归只是一只猫
[16:30] I’ll be okay. 我会没事的
[16:30] Oh, no, sure. I know. 对啊 当然了 我知道
[16:33] It’s just… I’m friends with the security guard 我跟保安是朋友
[16:36] and he e-mailed me the footage from your date last night. 他昨晚把你约会的视频电邮给我了
[16:38] At first I thought it was funny, 刚开始我觉得很有趣
[16:39] which is why I cut in some Barry White 所以我插入了一些巴里·怀特的音乐
[16:40] and sent it around the office. 然后发给全办公室的人看了
[16:42] Excuse me? 你说什么
[16:43] But I just watched it again with the guys in accounting. 但我刚刚跟会计部的人又看了一遍
[16:46] It’s actually really touching. 那情景其实非常令人同情
[16:47] So I’m here if you need to talk about anything. 所以如果你想聊聊 我随时奉陪
[16:49] Lauren, you’re being absolutely ridiculous. 劳伦 你实在太荒唐了
[16:50] Hey, you. 早啊
[16:51] Brought you something. 给你带了些东西
[16:53] Oh, my God, you people! 天呐 你们这些人
[16:56] *Easy-open can* *轻松易拉罐*
[16:57] *You can open it easily* *轻松打开易拉罐*
[17:05] Ooh, it’s so, uh, ooh… 真是非常…
[17:08] on the nose. 直击要点
[17:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:10] All right. Where is Simon? 好吧 萨蒙在哪里
[17:12] He… couldn’t be here. 他来不了
[17:15] Something very important came up. 出了点很重要的事
[17:17] I was in jail! 我被关起来了
[17:18] I was busted for graffiti. 因为涂鸦被捕了
[17:19] I swear I was innocent. 我发誓我是无辜的
[17:21] – We are so sorry. – Sorry… -我们很抱歉 -对不起啊
[17:22] Don’t be. 千万别
[17:23] It was a beautiful gesture. 你们画的很漂亮
[17:25] – Learn your parts, okay? – Okay. -快速学一下你们那段好吗 -好
[17:27] Anastasia! 安娜斯塔莎
[17:28] Yes, honey. 在 亲爱的
[17:28] This is my cell mate, 这是我的狱友
[17:30] Anastasia. 安娜斯塔莎
[17:31] We share a probation officer 我们的假释官是同一人
[17:32] and a love of high heels. 我们还都很喜欢高跟鞋
[17:34] She’s a gifted graphic artist. 她是一个天赋异禀的平面设计师
[17:36] I have degrees from two different art schools. 我有两所不同的艺术院校颁发的学位
[17:38] And only one felony conviction. 只有一项重罪指控
[17:39] Simon, where is this going? 萨蒙 这是要干什么
[17:41] Last night, when I was in jail, 昨晚 我在监狱里
[17:43] Anastasia showed me a lot of things. 安娜斯塔莎向我展示了很多东西
[17:44] – Like…? – Like how easy it is to forge a check. -比如 -比如伪造支票是多么简单
[17:47] Also, when you combine two things that don’t go together– 还有 将两个风马牛不相及的东西结合起来
[17:48] like boobs and a bulge, 比如咪咪和鸡鸡
[17:50] or creativity and research– 以及创意和调研
[17:51] you get something special. Hit it. 你会创造出特别的东西 开始吧
[17:57] Regal Kitty cat food has an easy-open can. 御猫猫粮有种轻松易拉罐
[17:59] You can open them. 你能打开罐头
[18:00] Can. 能[罐头]
[18:01] The other brand’s? Not so easy to open. 其他牌子呢 就没这么容易打开了
[18:03] Can’t. 不能
[18:04] Can. 能
[18:06] Can’t. 不能
[18:07] Can. 能
[18:09] Can’t. 不能
[18:10] Can. 能
[18:12] Can’t. 不能
[18:13] Can. 能
[18:14] Can’t. 不能
[18:16] *Re-gal Ki-tty* *御猫猫粮*
[18:18] *Has an easy-open can* *有种轻松易拉罐*
[18:19] *Re-gal Ki-tty* *御猫猫粮*
[18:20] *Easy-open can* *轻松易拉罐*
[18:21] *Can, can, can, can, can, can* *能 能 能 能 能 能*
[18:24] Cut to a chorus line of cats doing the cancan! 切换到一群猫排成合唱队形跳康康舞
[18:32] Quanty, get in there. You’re part of the team, buddy. 宽哥 过去 你也是团队一员 伙计
[18:37] The Dancing Cats, mes amis! 跳舞的猫咪 我的朋友们
[18:39] – I love it. – Aren’t they amazing, people? -我喜欢 -是不是很棒啊 各位
[18:41] – Fabuleux, eh? – I love it! -棒极了 -我喜欢
[18:47] I “Can-can’t” wait to see the finished commercial. 我简直”迫不能待”地想看到成品广告
[18:50] Judy. 朱迪
[18:52] There you go. 给您
[18:55] You fell in love with this little guy, didn’t you? 你爱上这个小家伙了 是吧
[18:58] Love’s kind of strong. I mean, he’s okay. “爱”这个词太过了 不过他是挺好的
[19:00] Hey, there’s no shame in admitting how you “Feline”” 嘿 承认自己的”爱猫之感”并没有什么丢人的
[19:03] Yeah. Got it in twice. 哎呀 我又用了谐音词
[19:05] Boom. 好赞
[19:09] Good-bye, you. 再见啦
[19:13] You wanted to keep him. 你想养它吧
[19:15] You know it. 你知道的
[19:17] But you also saw the data. 但你也看到数据了
[19:18] Owning a cat was my first step 养猫是我迈向孤独老死
[19:20] toward dying alone and unloved. 无人爱的第一步
[19:22] Some things in life aren’t quantifiable. 生活中有些事情是不能量化的
[19:24] The future is one of them. 未来就是其中之一
[19:26] You really think I’ll beat the odds? 你真的认为我成功的机会比较大吗
[19:28] Yeah, if you follow your heart. 当然 如果你遵从内心想法
[19:29] Now go get your fur-ball. 去找你的毛球吧
[19:33] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 老爸
[19:34] Excuse me… 稍等一下
[19:45] This is your new hallway. 这是你的新走廊
[19:47] And this is your new forever home. 这是你新的永远的家
[19:50] Who knows, might just be mine, too. 谁知道呢 也可能是我的
[19:53] Just the two of us. 就我们俩相依为命
[19:55] I’m, uh, your new neighbor. 我是你的新邻居
[19:57] Hi. I’m Sydney. 你好 我叫希德妮
[19:59] I work in advertising. 我从事广告业
[19:59] I work a lot, and I own a cat. 工作狂 还养了只猫
[20:02] I’m Dylan. I’m a vet. 我叫迪伦 是个兽医[老兵]
[20:04] Oh, thank you for your service. 噢 感谢你为国奉献
[20:06] No, I’m a veterinarian. 不 我是个兽医师
[20:08] God, that keeps happening. 天呐 经常这样
[20:08] I gotta start saying the whole word. 看来我得开始说完整了
[20:11] Well, in that case, 这样的话
[20:11] this is, um, Mr. Princess. 这是 公主先生
[20:14] Hello, big guy. 你好啊 大家伙
[20:18] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[20:20] Nice to meet you, too. 我也是
[20:37] Okay, let’s do this. 好了 来吧
[20:39] Jimmy has to button up his shirt, 吉米得把他的衬衫扣起来
[20:41] ’cause he unbuttoned it. 因为他刚刚解开了
[20:42] “Oh, let me just take all this off.” 让我全脱了吧
[20:43] “Hold on, let me get out off these… 等等 让我脱了这条
[20:44] these damn pants.” 这条该死的裤子
[20:45] I seem to need this underwear to be gone 我好像得把内裤脱了
[20:47] to get myself room to pee. 这样才能撒尿
[20:52] Yeah, that was good. 就这样 刚刚挺不错
[20:53] – Ice… – Ice… -冰 -冰
[20:56] Ice… Ice… 冰 冰
[20:58] Ice is here to stay, yay, yay! 冰要在这里留下来 耶耶
[20:59] Don’t know it, so be bold! 不知情的话 大胆跳起来
[21:02] Come on now, work away from the cold! 一起来吧 甩掉冰冷的感觉
[21:05] That was good. 真不错
疯人疯语

文章导航

Previous Post: 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号