Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’m not gonna sugarcoat this. 我懒得说漂亮话哄你们开心
[00:08] Only some of you are gonna get this job. 你们之中只有部分人能得到这份工作
[00:12] It’s a business of broken hearts. 这是个令人心碎的行业
[00:13] But you know that– you’re professionals. 但你们都知道 你们都是专业的
[00:18] They’re so cute! 他们太可爱了
[00:19] I just want to eat your little faces off! 我真想咬下你们的小脸蛋
[00:23] Oh, don’t worry, I won’t. 别担心 我不会的
[00:24] Okay, babies, 宝宝们
[00:25] for the purpose of this audition, 为了本次试镜
[00:27] you’re babies, wearing our client’s cute little outfits. 你们是宝宝 穿着我们客户提供的可爱衣服
[00:31] And… action. 预备 开拍
[00:38] And scene. 停
[00:40] Many of you were very good. 许多人都非常棒
[00:41] You, sir, were dogging it. 你 小先生 你偷懒了
[00:43] You know you were. Yeah. 你心知肚明 没错
[00:45] Look at him. 看他
[00:45] Someone has baby fever. 某人成了”宝宝控”哦
[00:49] my daughter, is in a promising relationship, 也就是我女儿 目前的恋爱有望修成正果
[00:51] and I hope that one of you is in my near future. 我希望不久的将来我家也有你们这样的宝宝
[00:53] And auditions like these will be unnecessary, 这样的试镜就没必要了
[00:55] because clearly I’m a big fan of nepotism. 因为显然我是个喜欢搞裙带关系的八
[00:58] Hey, piglet, how about you and me truffle hunt. 小猪猪 我们来找松露如何
[01:01] Come on, now. 来吧
[01:29] Morning, beautiful. 早上好 美女
[01:31] I bet you say that to all the 我打赌你对所有害你被
[01:32] women who take you in after they get you fired. 炒鱿鱼后收留你的女生都是这么说的
[01:34] All of ’em. 所有都是
[01:39] No, I can’t. 不行
[01:40] – I’m gonna be late for work. – No, come on, you nerd. -我上班要迟到了 -拜托 小呆子
[01:43] You don’t have to be on time for work. 你不用准时上班
[01:45] Listen, a very wise person once said: 一位智者曾经说过
[01:48] “No matter what you do, 无论你做什么
[01:50] it’s bound to be a waste of time in the end, 到最后注定是浪费时间
[01:52] so you may as well go mad.” 所以倒不如狂野随性一点
[01:54] Who was that, Jack Kerouac? 谁说的 小说家杰克·凯鲁亚克吗
[01:55] Kim Cattrall. 是金·凯特罗
[01:56] Well, in that case… 既然这样的话
[01:58] I guess I could be a little late. 我想我可以迟到一下
[01:59] – There you go. – It’s chill. -这就对了 -没关系的啦
[02:01] Yeah. Oh, hey, 是的 对了
[02:02] I’m gonna hit the bathroom, unless you need it first. 我要去洗手间 你要不要先去
[02:06] Oh, no. You go. 不 你去
[02:07] I hardly ever use the bathroom. 我几乎不用洗手间的
[02:10] Hey, Jaleel. Me, again. 吉雷尔 又是我
[02:12] Hey, I don’t even know if I told you. 我不知道我是否告诉过你
[02:13] I just started seeing this guy, and he lost his job when 我刚开始和一个男生谈恋爱 他在做酒席服务生时
[02:16] I made out with him when he was cater-waitering, 我和他热吻 害他丢了工作
[02:17] but his roommate was also his boss, 他的室友也是他的老板
[02:19] so he also lost the couch that he was sleeping on, 所以他没资格睡沙发了
[02:20] and I’m kind of letting him live with me in the meantime– 我暂时让他和我一起住
[02:22] anyway, you know, it’s a little too early 总之 现在还不是时候
[02:23] for him to be thinking about me 让我在他面前
[02:24] having, you know… biological functions, 进行 生理上的排泄
[02:27] so if I could just, uh, 所以我能不能
[02:28] one more… You da best, J-Man. 再一次…你最好了 老吉
[02:32] 要想使用卫生间 至少购买一包烟
[02:33] That’s new. 那可是新规定
[02:36] Okay. 好吧
[02:38] I’ll take the one with the princess lighting up. 我要那包公主抽烟图案的
[02:40] I don’t smoke, but she’s cute. 我不抽烟 但她很可爱
[02:42] Okay. 好的
[02:44] I promise, last time, J-Man. You da best. 我保证 这是最后一次 老吉 你最好了
[02:58] Nice, real nice. 好啊 真是太好了
[03:00] 要想使用卫生间 至少购买三包烟
[03:00] You should be paying me to use your bathroom. 我用你的洗手间你应该付我钱
[03:02] I’m the only one cleaning it. 我是唯一打扫的人
[03:04] Oh, fine. Give me three packs. 好吧 给我三包
[03:13] So, what if we had a JetSky Airlines plane 如果我们让飞天航空的飞机
[03:15] shaking hands with of one of the many continents they fly over? 与它们飞跃的众多大洲之一握手如何
[03:18] Do you mean something like… this? 你是说这样的吗
[03:21] Bingo. Synchronicity much? 正是 真是神同步啊
[03:23] I got to tell you something, Andrew– you are by far the best 我得跟你说 安德鲁 你是目前为止
[03:25] art director I have ever worked with, 我合作过的最优秀的美指
[03:26] – hands down. – You’ve been doing some great work, Andrew, -毫无疑问 -你最近的表现非常出色 安德鲁
[03:28] and I’m not just saying that ’cause Zach’s on vacation. 我这么说并不是因为扎克在外度假
[03:30] Is he back yet? 他回来了吗
[03:31] I made him promise to text me when he got back. 我让他保证回来后发短信给我
[03:33] I don’t see why he needs a vacation. 我不明白他为什么需要放假
[03:34] Every day’s a vacation when you’re Zach, right? 如果你是扎克 每天都是假期不是吗
[03:37] – What were we talking about? – Me. -我们刚才在说什么 -我
[03:38] Really? Gold star, my boy. 是吗 奖你一朵小红花 好孩子
[03:40] Yeah, yeah, gold star, man. 真好啊 小红花 兄弟
[03:43] You know what? You deserve that. 知道吗 那是你应得的
[03:44] Aw, that kind of stuff doesn’t really mean anything to me. 那样的东西对我来说没什么意义
[03:47] It’s not like I need a cookie every time I do something good. 又不是说我每做对什么 都要饼干奖励
[03:49] Although, if you’re going to the break room, do you think you… 不过 如果你去休息室 你能不能…
[03:51] Cookie, right? Yeah, yeah, I’m on it. Course. 饼干吗 没问题 我去拿
[03:54] Here’s a fun game. 有个有趣的游戏
[03:56] You know what annoying thing isn’t happening right now? 你知道现在没发生什么烦人的事吗
[03:58] You inviting me to see opera in the park? 你邀请我去公园看歌剧
[04:00] Ah, that ship has sailed. 那事早过去了
[04:02] Your loss, by the way. 你没去是你的损失
[04:02] It was Der Rosenkavalier, 上演的是《玫瑰骑士》
[04:04] which is a pants opera– so-called because a woman 是出裤子歌剧 这样叫是因为男主角
[04:06] takes on the male lead– in this case, 是女人演的 这一次
[04:07] a mezzo soprano played Octavian. 一个女中音扮演了奥克塔维安
[04:12] That’s stupid. 好傻
[04:13] Anyway, the annoying thing that isn’t happening, 总之 没发生的烦人的事
[04:14] is me having to clean my stupid desk 是我要清洁我的桌子
[04:16] because stupid Zach has put his stupid feet up on it. 因为蠢货扎克曾把他的脚放在上面
[04:19] Nice George keeps his nice feet on the floor. 好人乔治会将他的脚放在地面上
[04:21] – Come on, you miss Zach. – Eh, yeah. -拜托 你想扎克了 -才怪
[04:23] He’s just got some annoying habits. 他有些烦人的习惯
[04:25] I’m gonna say it. 我得说
[04:25] You know, a week without Zach has been a refreshing change of pace. 没有扎克的一周真是太好了
[04:29] I’m not even gonna feel guilty about it. 我这么说都不会觉得内疚
[04:30] Hey, look who’s back! And with gifts for everyone. 看谁回来了 礼物人人有份
[04:33] And for those of you who think I got them at O’Hare Airport, 你们如果觉得我是在奥黑尔机场买的
[04:36] you couldn’t be more wrong. 那就大错特错了
[04:36] I got them at Miami Airport. 我在迈阿密机场买的
[04:38] I’ve hated every second you’ve been gone. 你离开的每一秒我都不习惯
[04:49] Oh, my God, I am so sorry I’m… 我的天 对不起我…
[04:50] 47 minutes late. I’ve never been so proud. 迟到了47分钟 我从未如此骄傲过
[04:52] Owen has been such a wonderful influence on you. 欧文对你的影响真是太好了
[04:54] Where are you two at? Tell, tell, tell. 你们情况怎样了 快说 快说
[04:56] I want to know everything. 我要知道一切
[04:56] He’s awesome. And he’s so talented. 他棒极了 他很有才
[04:58] Wait, look at this picture he took of me. 等等 看他帮我拍的照片
[05:00] Ooh! Oh, wait, not that one. Here, this one. 慢着 不是这张 是这张
[05:02] Whoa, what a wonderful photo. 哇 好棒的照片
[05:04] I’ve never seen you look happier. 我从未见你这么开心过
[05:05] He’s so into you. He’s either gonna marry you 他太喜欢你了 要么他会娶你
[05:07] or bury your head under a bridge. 要么把你的头埋在桥下面
[05:09] Oh, I love beginnings. 我喜欢恋情的开始部分
[05:10] So, are you two officially a couple? 你们现在是正式的情侣了吗
[05:11] Is there an awkward Thanksgiving in our future? 未来会有尴尬的感恩节吗
[05:14] Maybe. I mean, it’s crazy, you know? 也许吧 真是太疯狂了
[05:16] I’m suddenly in this living-together relationship, 我突然就有了一段同居关系
[05:18] but I still have to be on first-date behavior. 但我必须得保持初次约会的表现
[05:20] I have to look my best, act my best, avoid messy foods. 我得看起来最漂亮 表现最好 避免垃圾食品
[05:23] I mean, if I had to say one thing about him… 如果我必须得说他某一点不好
[05:25] There it is– there’s the seed that grows into a break-up. 来了 分手的种子种下了
[05:28] No. Uh… I mean, it’s just that he… 不 只是他…
[05:30] hasn’t even started looking for a job yet. 还没有开始找工作
[05:32] But I don’t mind. I mean, I kind of 但我不介意 我有点
[05:34] like that he’s not all caught up in the rat race. 喜欢他不这么热衷于激烈竞争[赛鼠]
[05:36] My cousin runs a rat race. 我表亲就是开赛鼠赌局的
[05:40] – Either way, it’s not a deal breaker. – You know what? -总之 不是分手理由 -知道吗
[05:41] You’re right. This relationship went from zero to 60 overnight. 你是对的 这段关系一晚上就从0加速到60
[05:44] The wind is in our hair. 风吹过秀发
[05:45] The car is zooming, sister. 汽车呼啸狂奔 姐们儿
[05:47] – We’re just adjusting to it, that’s all. – Yeah. -我们可以慢慢适应 没什么的 -就是
[05:50] It’s over, Lauren– there go my grandkids. 没指望了 劳伦 我的外孙不可能诞生了
[05:52] Good-bye, little Benjamin Simon. 拜拜 小本杰明·萨蒙
[05:54] Ciao, Simone Simon. 再见 塞摩亚·萨蒙
[05:55] See you later, Lou Diamond Simon. 再会了 卢·戴蒙德·萨蒙
[05:57] Well, who knows, maybe it’ll work out for her. 谁知道呢 或许她会修成正果的
[05:59] She once broke up with a guy 她以前跟一个男的分手
[06:00] because he used the phrase, “Awesome sauce.” 就因为那男的喜欢说 “超赞的酱汁”
[06:01] – Right. – That’s my daughter. -好吧 -我女儿就是那样的
[06:03] She obsesses about one little thing until she blows. 她一开始对一样东西痴迷 然后完全搞砸
[06:05] I’m supposed to think a guy without a job’s gonna last? 我怎么会指望一个无业游民能跟她长久呢
[06:08] – Oh, well, what are you gonna do, right? – Nothing. -你又能怎么做呢 对吧 -束手无策
[06:10] Though, frankly, I’m as emotionally invested in this as she is. 不过老实说 我对这事的感情投入跟她一样多
[06:13] Basically, she’s living with a guy, and it’s working. 她现在和一个男人同居在一起 还挺成功的
[06:17] When are the stars ever going to align like this again for us? 我们的运气什么时候这么好过呢
[06:21] I can’t meddle. I just can’t. 我不能乱干涉 不能
[06:25] Or can I? 或者说我可以
[06:27] Is my eyebrow going up? 我的眉毛上扬了吗
[06:28] No. 没有
[06:29] Would you? 你能帮下忙吗
[06:42] I’m still on first-date behavior at home with Owen. 我在家对欧文的表现还跟初次约会时一样
[06:44] I haven’t a good slop-burger in, like, three days. 我已经三天没吃过大汉堡了
[06:47] It’s a medical condition, really. 我这属于一种病症 真的
[06:49] I have a very high metabolism. 我的新陈代谢很快
[06:53] Holy crap! He’s coming! 我靠 他来了
[06:57] May I have your attention, please? 能请大家听我说几句话吗
[06:58] Everyone, this is Owen Winters. 大家好 这是欧文·温特斯
[07:01] – What is going on? – I don’t know. -什么情况啊 -我不知道
[07:02] You may know him as Sydney’s hunky live-in boyfriend, 你们或许知道他是希德妮的帅气同居小男友
[07:05] but he is also a Peter Parker-level photographer 但他的摄影技术堪比皮特·帕克[蜘蛛侠]
[07:08] and our newest employee. 也是我们公司新入职的员工
[07:11] Don’t clap for yourself. 别为你自己鼓掌
[07:14] Why would you do this? 你为什么要做这种事
[07:16] Do you think I can’t handle my personal life without your help? 你觉得我没有你的帮助就处理不好私生活吗
[07:18] I wasn’t helping you, I was helping the agency. 我不是在帮你 我是在帮整个公司
[07:20] He has a very impressive portfolio. 他的相关履历很资深的
[07:22] You saw one picture on a cell phone. 你不过是在他的手机上看到过一张照片
[07:24] Come on, admit it, you’re hiring him 得了 承认吧 你雇用他
[07:25] because you want to see me happy. 是因为你想让我开心
[07:26] When you say it out loud, it does sound evil. 你这么大声说出来 确实听着没安好心
[07:29] Okay, fine, I was meddling. 好吧 我承认我是在干涉你
[07:30] I’ve never meddled before. 但我以前从未干涉过啊
[07:31] I’d like to say it won’t happen again, 我也想说以后不会再发生这种事了
[07:33] but I think I’ve found my inner yenta. 但我觉得我好像管闲事管上瘾了
[07:34] This is gonna be a disaster. 这会演变成一场大灾难的
[07:36] You realize I have to be on first-date behavior 24/7. 你知道我每天都得保持初次约会时的形象吧
[07:38] Let me ask you this: 我来问你一个问题
[07:39] When you chat with your friends on the phone 当你和朋友用手机闲聊时
[07:41] and they ask what he does, 如果他们问你他是干什么的
[07:42] do you say he’s unemployed? 你会说他是无业游民吗
[07:43] No. I… 不 我…
[07:45] act like I can’t hear them, 我会假装没听见
[07:46] and then I tell them my carbon monoxide alarm’s going off 然后我会告诉他们我家的一氧化碳警报器响了
[07:48] and I hang up. 然后我就挂电话了
[07:48] – What will you say now? – He’s a photographer. -你现在会怎么说 -说他是个摄影师
[07:50] But not one of those artsy-fartsy ones– he makes bank. 但不是那种追求艺术的 他是赚钱多的那种
[07:53] Okay, maybe this could work. 好吧 或许这样也挺好的
[07:54] That’s the spirit. I promise this’ll be great. 就要这种精神 我敢保证一定会很棒的
[07:57] Say “This’ll be great.” 说 “这一定会很棒的”
[07:59] This’ll be great. 这一定会很棒的
[08:00] Say it again. 再说一遍
[08:01] This’ll be great? 这一定会很棒的
[08:02] Let it go. 放宽心说吧
[08:03] This’ll be great. 这一定会很棒的
[08:04] Are the needles they use for permanent makeup painful? 做永久妆需要注射的针疼吗
[08:10] Did you say, “Was Abraham Lincoln gay?” 你问的是”亚伯拉罕·林肯是同性恋吗”
[08:16] Dewey, how could you be so… 杜威 你怎么可以这么…
[08:21] adorably clumsy? 蠢…萌蠢萌的
[08:27] Don’t judge me. 别评判我
[08:29] So, let me catch you up. 我把近期情况跟你说一下
[08:33] Accounting wants us to… 会计部要求我们…
[08:36] start submitting our hours in the… 把工时给算…
[08:40] I’m gonna let you get that open. 你还是先打开再说吧
[08:41] When you’re starving, that is when… 当你很饿的时候 却…
[08:45] it takes an hour to open. 死也打不开
[08:47] So, anyway… 总之呢…
[08:48] The time sheet program is a whole new deal now. 工时计算方法要实行彻底变更
[08:52] What we’re gonna… 我们要做的…
[08:53] I mean, for the love of Mike Singletary, do you mind? 我的二大爷哎 你能别弄出这么大噪声吗
[08:56] – What’s wrong, bud? – It’s just, like, -怎么了 老兄 -不就是…
[08:58] your feet are on my desk, you’re eating noisy food, 你把脚架在我桌上 吃着很吵的食物
[09:00] and how starving can you be when you take 你嚷着说自己很饿
[09:01] one bite of your sandwich before throwing it out, bud? 但三明治只咬了一口就扔了 老兄
[09:04] You’ve never complained about this stuff before. 你以前可没抱怨过这些小事
[09:07] Sorry. I’ll be honest with you. 抱歉 我老实跟你说吧
[09:09] While you… while you were gone, 在你请假期间
[09:10] I was, uh… with someone. 我 我和别人在一起了
[09:12] Was it that chick from the media department, 是那个媒体部的小妞吗
[09:14] the one who hides booze in the copy machine? 就是把酒藏在复印机里的那个妹子
[09:16] No. I mean I worked with another partner while you were gone. 不 我是说你不在时 我和另一个同事合作了
[09:21] I mean, it wasn’t like I was planning on working with somebody else; 并不是说我早计划着和别人一起合作
[09:24] it just sort of happened. 就那么自然而然发生了
[09:25] I was on vacation; I totally get it. 我去度假了 我完全理解的
[09:27] Right, right. 是啊 是啊
[09:30] How was it? 感觉怎么样
[09:31] Uh, different. You know, not better or worse; 很不一样 不能说比好或比你差
[09:33] it was just different. 反正就是跟你很不一样
[09:34] H-How so? 怎么个不一样
[09:35] He didn’t put his feet up on the desk, or eat noisy food. 他不会把脚架在桌上 也不会吃噪声很大的食物
[09:37] He complimented me, which is not something you do so much. 他会称赞我 你可不怎么称赞我
[09:41] That doesn’t sound… 那听上去可不像是…
[09:43] different, that sounds better. 不一样 那明明就是比我好
[09:44] Look, it meant nothing. Can we just get back to work? 那都没什么的 我们能继续工作了吗
[09:46] You think that you’re not annoying? 你以为你不烦人吗
[09:47] I’ve clearly touched a nerve. 我显然触到了你的敏感神经
[09:49] – That was not my intention. – No. -我的本意并非如此 -不
[09:50] You touch my computer screen like it’s an iPad, 你把我的电脑屏幕当iPad一样乱摸
[09:52] but that doesn’t do anything. 那倒也没什么
[09:53] Well, you know what, it does do, 其实不是 是有影响的
[09:54] it does do one thing– it… it really upsets me. 影响就是 那让我很心烦
[09:57] I would never want to hurt you, okay? 我永远不会刻意伤害你的
[10:00] George is just a surprisingly generous partner. 乔治是个十分慷慨的”伙伴”[另一半]
[10:03] And I’m not? 我就不是吗
[10:04] No. 不是
[10:05] The problem here… 问题是…
[10:07] is that you have been with a bunch of partners, 你已经跟一堆伙伴合作过了
[10:10] but me, I’ve only been with you. 但我呢 我只跟过你一个
[10:12] Hey, maybe that’s a mistake. 或许那是个错误
[10:13] – So what are you saying? — We should work with other people. -那你什么意思 -我们该和其他人一起合作
[10:15] I think that’s the best idea you’ve ever had. 我觉得这是你有史以来提出的最棒的主意
[10:17] You happy about that idea? 你对此感到开心吗
[10:18] I’m kind of ecstatic about it. 我简直是狂喜啊
[10:19] Sounds like a lightbulb to me. 听上去就是个赞翻了的主意
[10:20] Well, I’m taking back the Miami Sound Machine! 我要拿走”迈阿密之音”的专辑
[10:35] You don’t… mind if I put my feet up here, do you? 你不介意 我把脚架在桌上吧
[10:39] Not at all, bud. 毫不介意 老兄
[10:39] Right on, Rodney. 好极了 罗德尼
[10:41] My name is Peter. 我叫皮特
[10:44] Classic Rodney. 有趣的罗德尼
[10:45] No, really, it’s Peter. 不 真的 我叫皮特
[10:48] I can’t get enough of this bit. Hilarious. 我真是听不够你的幽默 笑死人了
[10:53] That’s my George. Oh, my gosh. 真是我的好乔治 老天啊
[11:08] – Did you do this while I was gone? – Yeah. -你是趁我不在时完成了这些吗 -是的
[11:10] – Or is Van Gogh temping here today? – Thanks. -还是说这是梵高的大作啊 -谢了
[11:12] I mean, seriously, this mock-up- 说真的 这个模型图
[11:14] the word “Mock” has no place in it, “模”这个字真不恰当
[11:16] okay, because nobody could possibly mock this! 因为没有人能模仿得了
[11:18] Thanks. 谢了
[11:19] And this color. This color. 而且这个颜色 太棒了
[11:21] I’ve-I’ve never seen it before. 我 我以前从没见过
[11:22] Did you invent this color? 是你发明的吗
[11:23] Yeah. Call it green. 是啊 就叫绿色
[11:24] – Are you screwing with me? – What? -你是在耍我吗 -什么
[11:26] It’s just… it’s a little much with the compliments. 只是 你夸我夸得有点太过了
[11:29] I’m not sure I deserve all that. 我不确定我是否值得你这么夸
[11:33] And he’s modest, too. 竟然这么谦虚
[11:34] Yeah, I know. We could… 是啊 我们还是
[11:35] we could definitely cool it on the compliments. 我们还是少夸几句吧
[11:36] It’s, uh… it’s… it’s all right. 不用 不用这么客气
[11:38] – Sure. Sure. – Thanks, man. -当然 当然 -谢了兄弟
[11:39] Yeah, no, uh… message received. 没事 我了解了
[11:42] – Totally appreciate it. – No problem. -非常感谢 -没关系
[11:43] Okay. 好吧
[11:52] You okay? 你还好吗
[11:52] You seem a little, like, tense. 你看起来有点紧张
[11:54] Tense? Why would I be tense? 紧张 我为什么要紧张
[11:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:57] Maybe ’cause you’re missing these. 也许因为你想抽这个了
[12:00] Okay. 好吧
[12:02] The reason that you found that pack of cigarettes is… 你之所以会发现这包烟是因为…
[12:04] 23 packs of cigarettes. 我发现了23包烟
[12:06] 23 packs of cigarettes is… 你会发现23包烟是因为…
[12:08] Look, I get it. You’re a super hard-core smoker. 我明白 你是个大烟鬼
[12:10] But the company that makes these is not messing around. 但这种烟的生产商真不是闹着玩的
[12:13] These are unfiltered. 这是未过滤的烟
[12:14] The tar content’s through the roof. 里面的焦油含量超高
[12:15] And there’s a recipe on the back 而且包装后面写着
[12:17] for something called a nicotini. 内含有种叫”尼古丁尼”的东西
[12:19] No, the reason I had to buy those 不 我买这些烟
[12:20] is to use the bathroom in a tobacco store 是为了用那家香烟店的卫生间
[12:21] because I’m not comfortable using the bathroom in front of you. 因为我不习惯在你面前上厕所
[12:23] Good, we found her. 太好了 找到她了
[12:24] This looks like a private moment. 看起来像是私密谈话
[12:26] Yeah, it does. 是 的确是
[12:27] Why would you be uncomfortable 你为什么不习惯
[12:28] using the bathroom in your own house? 用你自己家的卫生间
[12:30] Come on, it’s unnatural as it is, 拜托 我们相识的第一晚开始
[12:31] us living together the night we met. 就住在一起 已经很不正常了
[12:32] I mean, you know hard it is 你知道在那种情况下
[12:34] to keep up any mystery under those circumstances? 想要保持神秘感有多难吗
[12:36] I don’t care about mystery. 我不在乎神不神秘
[12:37] Oh, yeah, all guys say that, 是啊 所有男人都这么说
[12:38] and then, your cat bats around one tampon 然后你看到你的猫叼着一个垃圾箱里捡的
[12:40] out of the garbage can, and all of a sudden, 卫生巾玩 忽然就说起分手台词了
[12:41] “It’s not you, it’s me.” “不是你的问题 是我”
[12:42] What people don’t realize is, 人们没有意识到的是
[12:43] the cat is giving you a gift. 猫其实在给你一个礼物
[12:45] It’s actually kind of sweet, if you think about it. 其实仔细考虑的话 挺贴心的
[12:46] You know what? 你知道吗
[12:47] I can’t hide who I am anymore. 我无法继续掩藏真实的自己了
[12:49] I’m not always camera ready. 我无法总看起来这么端庄
[12:51] Do you know how many hours it takes me 你知道我要花多少个小时才能
[12:52] to look this effortless? 化出这么自然的妆容吗
[12:53] And during those countless hours, 而在那无数个小时里面
[12:54] all I’ve been doing is dreaming about eating something sloppy 我脑海里想的都是要吃些乱七八糟
[12:57] and messy and saucy and sloppy. 油腻多汁 又乱七八糟的垃圾食品
[12:59] You said sloppy twice. 你说了两次乱七八糟
[13:00] Because that’s how badly I want that hot dog. 因为我就是这么想吃那个热狗
[13:07] And in case it’s not obvious, 另外如果你还没注意到的话
[13:08] I am not chill. 我一点也不酷
[13:09] I don’t take chill pills, 我不吃镇静情绪的药
[13:10] although I did take a Lorazepam this morning, 虽然我今早的确吃了一片氯羟去甲安定
[13:11] and it is not helping. 但没什么效果
[13:12] Okay. I wet the bed till I was 12. 好吧 我到12岁才不再尿床
[13:14] I’ve put down people who drink Starbucks as silly yuppies, 我曾称喝星巴克的人为二货土豪
[13:16] but the truth is, I love their coffee, 但事实是 我超爱那里的咖啡
[13:18] and it’s where I get all my CDs. 而且我所有的CD都是在那买的
[13:19] Oh, and that thunderstorm we listened to the other night? 还有那晚我们一起聆听的暴风雨
[13:21] I was scared. 把我吓尿了
[13:22] Like five-year-old-girl-level scared. 我像个5岁小女孩那样害怕
[13:24] It’s electricity in the sky! 那可是天空射下来的电波啊
[13:28] You still buy CDs? 你现在还买CD啊
[13:29] See, honesty is key to a relationship. 看到没 诚实是恋人相处的关键
[13:31] None of us are perfect, right? 没有人是完美的 对不对
[13:32] You know, I snore. I’ve got dancers’ feet. 我打呼噜 我的脚很丑
[13:34] I’ve been naked on every table in this office. 我光着身子上过办公室里每张桌子
[13:37] Yeah. I do feel better. 是啊 我的确感觉好多了
[13:39] I won’t be touching any surfaces. 我不会再碰任何桌面了
[13:41] And I should, uh, probably mention, 我也许应该告诉你
[13:43] I’m also arachnophobic, claustrophobic 我还有蜘蛛恐惧症 幽闭恐惧症
[13:45] and pedophobic. 和小儿恐惧症
[13:46] Okay. Um, spiders, tight spaces, 好吧 怕蜘蛛和幽闭空间
[13:49] but pedophobic? 但什么是小儿恐惧症
[13:51] – Fear of babies. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. -怕宝宝 -不是不是不是
[13:52] It’s not fear of babies. It’s fear of feet. 不是怕宝宝 是怕脚
[13:54] No, no, I’m good with feet. 不不 我不怕脚
[13:55] As long as it’s not baby feet. 只要不是婴儿的脚就行
[13:58] So I guess I’m pedopedaphobic. 所以我想我是有小儿脚部恐惧症
[14:00] You know what? 你们猜怎么着
[14:03] I am living with a freak, 我在和一个怪人同居
[14:05] and it’s not even a deal breaker. 但我们并不会因此分手
[14:08] Owen’s afraid of babies. 欧文怕宝宝
[14:09] That’s a deal breaker. 那真是没法继续下去了
[14:11] Says here the only cure for pedophobia 这上面说治疗小儿恐惧症的唯一方法
[14:12] is immersion therapy. 就是浸泡疗法
[14:14] If only I had a group of cute little babies 要是我能找来一群可爱的小宝宝
[14:15] in cute little outfits I could throw Owen in the middle of. 让他们穿上可爱的服装围绕着欧文就好了
[14:25] This looks like a job for… 看来这个任务要交给
[14:27] the Meddler. “干涉者”了
[14:42] Babies. 宝宝
[14:44] Why did it have to be babies? 为什么一定要拍宝宝
[14:45] Son, back in the ’80s, 小伙子 80年代时
[14:47] I had this crippling fear of open spaces. 我曾非常害怕开放的空间
[14:49] Agoraphobia? 广场恐怖症吗
[14:50] No. Paranoia brought on by massive amounts of coke. 不 是嗑了太多可卡因带来的妄想症
[14:52] The pedophobia experts– both of them– 治疗小儿恐惧症的专家 两个专家
[14:54] say this is the way you kick this thing. 都说这是治疗你的病的办法
[14:56] You’ve gotta confront your fear, son. 你得直面你的恐惧 小伙子
[14:58] Trust me, he is more afraid of you than you are of him. 相信我 他害怕你多过你害怕他
[15:01] Come on, get in there, pal. 来吧 过去吧 伙计
[15:06] Oh, God. 天呐
[15:07] Come on, you can do this. 快点 你可以的
[15:08] Okay. 好吧
[15:10] Yeah, so blue. 哇 好蓝啊
[15:11] It’s a blue bear. So blue. 他是只小蓝熊 好蓝
[15:15] Messy blue bear– this one… 淘气的小蓝熊 这只
[15:16] uh, this one’s broken. 这只出毛病了
[15:17] Can somebody give it a grape? 谁能给它个葡萄吃
[15:19] Dad, why is Owen shooting this? 爸 为什么让欧文拍这个
[15:21] Ann Geddes is in the lobby, 安·格迪斯在大堂
[15:22] taking a nap in someone’s hand. 枕着某个人的手睡着了
[15:23] We don’t need Ann. 我们不需要安
[15:24] Afraid of babies? Pshaw. 怕宝宝 才不是
[15:25] He’s fantastic with babies! 他和宝宝相处得很好
[15:26] Look at him. Look at him. He’s just… 看看他 看看他 他简直…
[15:27] Oh, another one. Hi. 又来一个 你好
[15:29] Oh, a brown one. 来了一只棕色的
[15:31] Uh, this one’s moving! 这只在动
[15:33] I think this one came unstapled! 这只好像没打镇定剂就来了
[15:35] – Okay, I’m waking Ann up. – No, no, no, no. -好了 我去叫醒安 -别别别
[15:36] – Just give him more time. – Oh, no. -再给他点时间 -不要
[15:38] You know what? If-If you have somebody else, really, it’s… 如果你们有别的人选 真的 就…
[15:41] No, get back in there! No, no. 不行 快回去 不行不行
[15:42] He just needs more time to fall in love with babies. 他只是需要些时间来爱上这些宝宝
[15:44] Why? 为什么
[15:46] Oh, my God, you’re pregnant. 天呐 你怀孕了
[15:48] Keep it. We’ll raise it as an agency. 留着 我们把他培养成广告人
[15:50] I’m not pregnant! We’ve been dating a week. 我没怀孕 我们才在一起一周
[15:51] Then why are we talking about babies? 那我们为什么要讨论宝宝的事
[15:53] Because it’s important for you to think about your future. 因为你一定要认真考虑你的未来
[15:55] I’ve thought about my future. There’s this island in France 我考虑过我的未来 法国有一个岛屿
[15:57] where everybody lives to be, like, over 100 years old. 那里的人都能活到超过一百岁
[15:59] It’s something in the water, 是那里的水好
[16:00] or the wine– they don’t really know– but if you ask me, 或者是酒好 谁知道呢 但如果你问我
[16:01] it’s kind of a no-brainer. I think everybody in the world 完全不用想 我觉得世界上每个人
[16:03] should move there, so, that’s my future. 都应该去那里 那就是我的未来
[16:05] Oh, come on, there’ll be babies on that island. 拜托 那座岛上也会有小宝宝啊
[16:06] You’ve got to get over this. 你总得克服的
[16:07] Hey, take a shot of this little guy. 给这个小家伙拍张照吧
[16:10] Spider baby! 蜘蛛宝宝
[16:13] Spider baby! 蜘蛛宝宝
[16:20] Remember that time when you and Andrew were trying 还记得上次你和安德鲁
[16:22] to flick those into each other’s mouths, 想把糖弹进对方的嘴里
[16:24] and you hit him in the eye, 结果你打中了他的眼睛
[16:25] and he got a cataract from the trauma, 害他得了白内障
[16:27] and had to get laser surgery? 不得不做激光手术吗
[16:29] Almost forgot about that. 都快忘了
[16:32] Memories. 回忆啊
[16:34] You know what might cheer you up? 这个可能会让你高兴点
[16:36] Have you ever been to a rat race? 你去看过老鼠赛跑吗
[16:37] They’re surprisingly fast. 它们真的超快
[16:41] Look, it’s… 听着
[16:42] I haven’t been able to find that magic 我跟别人在一起找不到
[16:44] I had with Andrew with anyone else, 跟安德鲁合作时那种奇妙感觉
[16:45] and I’ve tried. I hate to admit this, but… 我真的努力了 我也不想承认 但是
[16:48] monogamy works best for me. 终身伴侣制是最适合我的
[16:51] With Andrew. Working. 是跟安德鲁 工作上的而已
[16:53] At work. Not in my personal life. 我是说工作 不是说我的私生活
[16:54] Right here. Are you kidding? Can you imagine me? 就在这里 你开玩笑吗 你能想象我那样吗
[16:56] – No. – Hello. Hey, honey. I’m home. -不能 -你好 亲爱的 我回来了
[17:00] You do know Andrew and George are pitching 你知道安德鲁和乔治在向飞天航空公司
[17:02] JetSky Airlines, like, right now. 做推介吧 就现在
[17:04] If JetSky buys the pitch, 如果飞天买账
[17:06] Andrew will be on the account with George for a long time. 安德鲁就会跟乔治一起负责这个客户很长时间
[17:09] How do you? Welcome. Welcome. 您好吗 欢迎 欢迎
[17:12] He started this. I can’t make the first move. 他先跟我闹翻的 我不能主动找他求和
[17:14] Ugh, men. You need to get it together. 伙计 你得振作起来
[17:17] Otherwise, at the end of the day, you’ll both just be miserable. 否则最终 你们都会变得很可悲
[17:21] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[17:28] I have to stop that pitch. 我要去阻止推介会
[17:30] Go. 去吧
[17:31] Go to him! 快去找他
[17:55] Don’t get on that plane… 别登上那架飞机…
[17:57] account. 业务
[17:59] Why shouldn’t I? 为什么不要
[18:01] Because I don’t want to be with anyone else. 因为我不想跟别人在一起
[18:04] When I first started, 我刚入行时
[18:05] I asked Simon, “who’s the best art guy? 我问萨蒙 谁是最好的美指
[18:06] That’s who I want to work with.” 我就要跟他合作
[18:09] You make me better every day. 你让我每天都变得更好
[18:11] Hey, look, I-I’ve put a lot into this thing with George, 听着 我跟乔治已经为此付出了很多
[18:14] and it wouldn’t be right to abandon him. 现在抛开他不厚道
[18:18] I understand. 我理解
[18:20] I just had to try. 但我总得试试
[18:27] Hey, excuse me, everyone. 打扰一下 各位
[18:29] We’re gonna go ahead and close the doors now, 我们继续吧 把门关上
[18:30] because the pitch is about to start. 推介会要开始了
[18:39] Andrew…? 安德鲁
[18:42] Look, I’m sorry, George. 抱歉 乔治
[18:44] I wish you all the luck in the world, 我祝你好运
[18:46] but I’m going with Zach. 但我要跟扎克在一起
[18:51] I, uh… 我
[18:53] I didn’t see that one coming. 我还真没料到这么一出
[18:55] But, uh, you know, you were just gracious. 但是 你真的很有魅力
[18:58] And is it weird to write a thank you note to someone 给刚刚跟你分手的搭档写一张感谢函
[19:00] – who just broke up with you? – Good-bye, George. -会不会很奇怪 -再见 乔治
[19:03] So, are you still going to put your feet up on my desk? 你还要把你的脚架到我的桌子上吗
[19:06] And eat messy food, and make fun of your hair. 并且吃乱七八糟的东西 取笑你的发型
[19:09] You make fun of my hair? 你有取笑我的发型吗
[19:11] Feel like we gave it a pretty good go, right? 我们之前相处得还挺开心的 对吧
[19:13] Yeah… we just want different things. 是啊 我们只是 追求不同
[19:16] It usually takes a while to figure that out, 一般都要在相处很长时间后才会明白这一点
[19:17] but when you spend as much time together as we have, 但像我们这样 有那么多时间腻在一起
[19:19] you figure it out kind of quickly. 于是很快就想明白了
[19:21] If you add up the hours we spent together, 如果把我们在一起的时间累加在一起
[19:22] this is my longest relationship in, like, ten years. 这大概是我十年来持续时间最长的恋爱了
[19:25] Me, too. 我也是
[19:27] Okay. 好了
[19:29] oh, hey, I have some great ideas 对了 关于重新摆放你的家具
[19:30] about rearranging your furniture, but, 我有几个很不错的点子 但是
[19:32] well, I’ll-I’ll just see you at home. 好吧 我们回家见
[19:34] Um, Owen, uh… 欧文
[19:36] you know you have to move out, right? 你知道你得搬出去 对吧
[19:39] Yeah, no, right, yeah, of course. 是哦 当然了 没错
[19:41] I just… I didn’t want to assume. 我只是 不想做这种假设
[19:45] See you bright and early at work tomorrow! 明早上班见哦
[19:46] Um… you also know that this… 那个 你也知道…
[19:50] I’m messing with you. 我逗你呢
[19:52] Right. Yeah. I knew that. 好吧 没错 我知道
[19:55] Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to find a friend 失陪了 我得去找朋友了
[19:57] with a couch I can crash on 家里要有能容我依靠的沙发
[19:58] where there are no tight spaces, babies or spiders. 空间不能太窄 不能有孩子或者蜘蛛
[20:01] Oh, and that’s on the ground level. 而且必须是在一楼
[20:03] What, you’re acrophobic, too? 什么 你也有恐高症
[20:05] We’re on the fifteenth floor. 我们可是在15楼呢
[20:06] That’s how much I liked you, babe. 我就是这么喜欢你 宝贝
[20:10] Well, he was definitely the sexiest 他绝对是我约会过
[20:12] scaredy-cat I ever dated. 最性感的胆小鬼
[20:13] Well, I’m sorry it’s over. 我很遗憾你们结束了
[20:14] And that I meddled. 以及我多管闲事了
[20:16] No, it’s fine. 不 没事
[20:16] It’s just, I have a good life. 只是 我的生活很美好
[20:18] I feel like I have it all, except… 我觉得我已拥有了一切 除了
[20:19] – No, except grandkids. – No. -不 除了没外孙 -不是
[20:21] I mean, sure, I’d love to have grandkids one day, 我当然希望有一天能抱外孙
[20:24] but what I really wanted was for you to have it all. 但我真正希望的是你拥有一切
[20:28] I love seeing you happy. 我想看到你开心
[20:29] Well, let’s be honest– we all knew from the start 说实话吧 我们一开始就知道
[20:31] that Owen was not the right one for me. 欧文不适合我
[20:33] – Yeah. – But it was fun. -没错 -但跟他在一起很有趣啊
[20:35] Until it wasn’t. I did love seeing 直到后来变无趣了 我确实很想看到
[20:36] how happy my being with Owen made you. 我和欧文在一起能让你开心
[20:39] – Well, aren’t we just the selfless pair? – Apparently so. -我们真是舍己为人的父女俩啊 -显然如此
[20:47] That’s a full head of hair. Kid’s got sideburns. 真是满头秀发啊 这孩子有鬓发呢
[20:50] Yeah, that’s weird. 是啊 好怪
[20:53] The kid’s got sideburns. 孩子长鬓发
[20:55] As much as it sounds 那听上去就是
[20:57] – better… – Tomato, “Potahto.” -更好啊 -西红柿 马铃薯
[20:57] 正确说法是–西红柿 番茄 表示相差不大
[20:59] Look, let’s get back to work. 听着 我们继续工作吧
[21:00] It didn’t mean anything. 那没什么的
[21:02] Potato, “Tomahto.” 马铃薯 西红柿
[21:06] Matthew… 马修
疯人疯语

文章导航

Previous Post: 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

疯人疯语(The Crazy Ones)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号