时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I think I’ve really outdone myself this St. Patrick’s day. | 我觉得今年的圣帕特里克节 我超越了自己 |
[00:13] | Check it, as the float glides down Michigan avenue, | 你们看 随着花车进入密歇根大道 |
[00:16] | the leaves are gonna undulate, symbolizing change, | 叶子会起伏 象征着改变 |
[00:19] | but they move in a discordant fashion, | 但起伏的样子是不一致的 |
[00:21] | because real change is never gonna come… | 因为真正的改变从来不会… |
[00:24] | That’s really gonna make an impact with the drunks on the parade route. | 那真的将深深震撼游行路线上的醉汉们 |
[00:28] | How is that gonna be ready in two days? | 两天怎么能做好 |
[00:30] | I’ve got a crack team of artisans | 我有一队最顶尖的工匠 |
[00:31] | working around the clock on it. | 正在日以继夜地工作 |
[00:32] | And by “Artisans,” You mean interns? | 你说的工匠 是指实习生吗 |
[00:33] | Your word. And yes. | 这是你说的 是的 |
[00:35] | – Good morning, campers. – Oh! Clover down! | -早上好 露营者 -把四叶草藏起来 |
[00:37] | – Hide the float! – Gentle! She’s delicate. | -把花车藏起来 -轻点 她很脆弱 |
[00:39] | So why are we gathering? | 大家为什么聚在一起 |
[00:40] | Did someone on Downton Abbey overstep their bounds? | 《唐顿庄园》里有人越界了吗 |
[00:42] | Mosley is in debt. | 莫斯利欠债了 |
[00:43] | I will applaud your discretion when you leave. | 你离开时我会赞赏你的谨慎 |
[00:44] | I am now caught up to speed. Thank you. | 我现在跟上剧情了 谢谢 |
[00:46] | Spoiler alert: We have the fifth | 剧透下 今天有 |
[00:47] | round of auditions for Krispy Kreme today. | 卡卡圈坊的第5轮试镜 |
[00:49] | We are going to find that spokeswoman. | 我们要找到女代言人 |
[00:50] | Yeah, how hard can it be to find | 找到一位性感苗条 |
[00:52] | a hot, skinny girl who believably loves donuts? | 并让人相信她热爱甜甜圈的女生有多难 |
[00:54] | True. Time to get it on, guys. | 是的 是时候做事了 |
[00:55] | Andrew, Zach, my office. | 安德鲁 扎克 来我办公室 |
[01:00] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[01:01] | No. No. No… | 不 不是的 |
[01:03] | No, no, come on, guys. | 别这样 各位 |
[01:03] | I know that’s “Danny boy.” | 我听出这是《丹尼少年》了 |
[01:05] | You don’t have to hide St. Patrick’s day from me. | 你们不必在我面前掩饰圣帕特里克节 |
[01:07] | – We don’t? – No, no! | -不必吗 -不必 |
[01:09] | Why would I have a problem | 我为什么会对 |
[01:10] | with a holiday that turns this entire town | 把整个城市变成兄弟会 |
[01:12] | into a drunken frat party? | 醉酒派对的节日有意见 |
[01:14] | Where a man can’t walk three feet | 走不了三尺远 |
[01:15] | without someone vomiting green beer | 就有人把绿色啤酒吐在 |
[01:17] | on his new tod’s driving mocs? | 他的新托德斯驾驶鞋上 |
[01:18] | Where you’re asked to kiss someone based on their ethnicity, | 你得根据种族去亲吻别人 |
[01:20] | which is racist. | 那简直是种族歧视 |
[01:21] | Oh, so you don’t like St. Patrick’s day. | 这么说你不喜欢圣帕特里克节 |
[01:23] | Oh, no, I used to love it When I was drinking. | 不 我以前酗酒时挺喜欢的 |
[01:25] | I also used to carry around a badger named Bob, | 我以前还总是背着一只叫鲍勃的獾 |
[01:26] | because I thought that was cool. | 我觉得那样挺酷的 |
[01:27] | We were just talking about the charity float. | 我们只是在说慈善花车 |
[01:29] | Ah, the charity float. | 慈善花车 |
[01:31] | And what’s the theme this year, slumlords without borders? | 今年的主题是什么 无下限的恶房东 |
[01:33] | Actually, we got a good one this year. | 今年的主题不错 |
[01:34] | No, no need. Please. | 没必要 拜托 |
[01:35] | No, come on, now. | 不 拜托 |
[01:36] | You guys just carry on with your festivities. | 你们继续庆祝节日 |
[01:38] | If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my office | 如果有谁需要我 我会在办公室 |
[01:40] | trying to stick a shillelagh where the sun don’t shine. | 把橡木棍插到太阳照不到的地方 |
[01:46] | Okay, so I was gonna paint shamrocks on my face, | 我本来打算在脸上画片三叶草 |
[01:48] | but I-I think I’ll hold off. | 我想我还是缓缓吧 |
[01:49] | That’s good, because he hates it. | 很好 因为他很讨厌这个 |
[01:51] | I… I try really hard to protect him from all this, | 我非常努力地让他不接触到这些 |
[01:53] | So everyone, remember: | 所以各位记住了 |
[01:55] | – No mention of St. Patrick’s day. – Okay. | -不要提起圣帕特里克节 -好的 |
[01:58] | Happy St. Patrick’s week! | 圣帕特里克周快乐 |
[02:01] | St. Patrick’s week! | 圣帕特里克周 |
[02:02] | St. Patrick’s week! | 圣帕特里克周 |
[02:04] | Hey, little Andy! We surprised you! | 小安迪 我们来给你惊喜啦 |
[02:07] | – What is this coven? – Look how cute he is! | -这个女巫大集会是怎么回事 -看他多可爱 |
[02:09] | My sisters. | 我的姐姐们 |
[02:29] | What a wonderful Surprise! | 真是太意外了 |
[02:31] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[02:33] | Why didn’t you tell us the new parade route | 你为什么不告诉我们新的游行路线 |
[02:35] | goes right in front of your building? | 就从你们楼下过 |
[02:36] | We’re going to hang out with you while we stake our spot. | 我们占地盘时 就陪你耍耍 |
[02:38] | – For two whole days? – You know, this place is great. | -两整天吗 -这个地方太棒了 |
[02:40] | How come we’ve never been here? | 我们怎么没来过呢 |
[02:41] | Yeah, well, we get really busy around here. | 我们这里挺忙的 |
[02:43] | You should’ve called. | 你们应该先打电话的 |
[02:44] | – This might not be the best time… – Hey, Andy, | -现在也许不适合… -安迪 |
[02:45] | – Where’s the bunny going? – I don’t know. | -小兔子去哪里 -我不知道 |
[02:48] | Every time! | 次次中招 |
[02:50] | Ah, these must be the famous Keaneally sisters. | 你们肯定是著名的科尼利姐妹吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah, let me introduce them in order of DUIS. | 我按照醉驾的顺序来介绍 |
[02:55] | We got Katherine, Elaine, Eileen, | 分别是凯瑟琳 伊莱恩 艾琳 |
[02:57] | Ellen, Helen and Molly. | 艾伦 海伦 莫莉 |
[02:58] | Well, that’s a mouthful. | 好长一串 |
[02:59] | I’ll show you a mouthful. | 我来告诉你什么是好长一串 |
[03:01] | So who’s this slab of blue ribbon USDA prime filet, huh? | 谁家小帅哥一身好肉 可获农业部颁发的蓝色绶带呀 |
[03:05] | Did I just giggle? | 我刚笑了吗 |
[03:07] | Uh, I’m Zachary. | 我是扎克瑞 |
[03:08] | And, uh, I-I’m Sydney. | 我是希德妮 |
[03:10] | The one who’s too good | 就是那个太优秀了 |
[03:10] | to go out with our Andy. | 不肯跟我们家安迪约会的女人吗 |
[03:14] | Hey, Sydney. | 嘿 希德妮 |
[03:15] | – Where’s the bunny going? – Okay. No, no. | -小兔子去哪里 -不行 |
[03:17] | She’s my boss, she’s my boss. Thank you. | 她是我老板 她是我老板 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Uh, it was a-a pleasure meeting you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:23] | – Who’s that? – Andrew’s sisters. | -什么人 -安德鲁的姐姐 |
[03:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[03:25] | Here comes my boss. Cover up, cover up. | 我老板来了 遮起来 遮起来 |
[03:27] | – Why? – Nobody mention St. Patrick’s day, All right? | -为什么 -不准提起圣帕特里克节 |
[03:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[03:30] | It’s your favorite holiday! | 这是你最喜欢的节日 |
[03:31] | Not today, it’s not. | 今天不是 |
[03:32] | Andrew, are these your sisters, | 安德鲁 这些是你的姐姐吗 |
[03:33] | or is there a supermodel convention in town? | 还是说市里有个超模大会 |
[03:37] | That’s good, that’s nice, | 你真会说话 |
[03:38] | But we’re-we’re not supermodels, | 我们不是超模 |
[03:39] | we’re just grade-school teachers. | 我们只是小学老师 |
[03:41] | Just grade-school teachers? Come on! | 只是小学老师 拜托 |
[03:44] | They’re hilarious, but they are leaving. | 她们很搞笑 但她们要走了 |
[03:45] | No, don’t leave! Make yourselves at home! | 别走 把这里当家吧 |
[03:47] | Don’t make yourselves at home. | 别把这里当家 |
[03:48] | Mi oficina es su oficina. | 我的办公室 就是你们的办公室 |
[03:50] | Oh, gracias por su hospitalidad. | 感谢您如此热情好客 |
[03:54] | – I only know oficina. – He only knows oficina. | -我只会说办公室 -他只会说办公室 |
[03:56] | So what brings you beauties to town, eh? | 你们这些美女来市里做什么 |
[03:58] | Oh, well, that jagbag says we can’t say, so… | 那个混蛋叫我们不能说 所以… |
[04:01] | The St. Patrick’s day parade! | 圣帕特里克节游行 |
[04:04] | Our favorite holiday! | 我们最爱的节日 |
[04:07] | Yeah, thanks for the home base, Simon. | 多谢给我们提供大本营 萨蒙 |
[04:08] | Where do you keep your snacks? | 你这里零食放在哪里 |
[04:09] | Way on the other side of the office. | 在办公室另一头 |
[04:11] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见 心不烦 |
[04:12] | – Here we go. – Let’s go. Bye! | -快走吧 -快走 再见 |
[04:14] | Molly, bring the beer! | 莫莉 带上啤酒 |
[04:16] | We don’t want anyone to take it. | 不要让别人拿走了 |
[04:19] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:20] | They’re really settling in. | 她们真的安营扎寨了 |
[04:26] | Wonderful. | 真好啊 |
[04:35] | Krispy Kreme. | 可可圈坊 |
[04:36] | They’re cool when they’re hot. | 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[04:38] | – That was terrific. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[04:39] | You nailed it. Amazing. | 你做得太好了 了不起 |
[04:41] | I hated her. | 我讨厌她 |
[04:43] | Did you? She did go to Julliard. | 是吗 她上过朱利亚德艺术学院 |
[04:44] | Thank god we have another round of auditions tomorrow. | 好在明天还有一轮试镜 |
[04:47] | Look, Roger, I’m not trying to rush you, | 罗杰 我不是想催你 |
[04:49] | but we do shoot this campaign in two days. | 但两天后就要拍广告了 |
[04:51] | How hard is it to find the perfect woman? | 找到完美的女人能有多难 |
[04:53] | I told you guys, | 我跟你们说过了 |
[04:54] | I want the total package. | 我要完美无缺的 |
[04:57] | Okay, well, the perfect woman, | 完美的女人 |
[04:58] | total package thing doesn’t really exist. | 完美无缺的并不存在 |
[05:00] | I mean, you know, what if we tried to maybe appeal to everyone? | 不如我们尝试一下面向大众 |
[05:04] | Yep. Take a page from Dove’s “Campaign for Real Beauty,” | 对 参看一下多芬的”真美行动” |
[05:06] | where they used women of all shapes, sizes, colors. | 让各种身材和肤色的普通女性来做广告 |
[05:08] | It was scary at first, but then we got used to it | 一开始看起来很恐怖 但看习惯以后 |
[05:11] | and it was great. | 就觉得很棒 |
[05:13] | Normal women. | 普通女性 |
[05:15] | That is interesting. | 的确很有意思 |
[05:19] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你为什么那样看着我 |
[05:21] | Did I have…? | 我是不是… |
[05:23] | Did I eat a prop again? | 难道我又吃了道具甜甜圈吗 |
[05:24] | Because that tasted real. | 味道跟真的一模一样 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you try and say the line? | 你何不试着说一遍台词 |
[05:28] | – Me? – Her? | -我吗 -她吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah. She’s cute normal, right? | 是的 她是个可爱的普通女性对吧 |
[05:33] | While it’s flattering to be called “Normal,” | 被称作”普通”真让我受宠若惊 |
[05:35] | um, I-I’m not an actress. | 但我不是演员 |
[05:37] | I wouldn’t even know how to say… | 我甚至不知道如何说… |
[05:39] | Krispy Kreme… | 卡卡圈坊 |
[05:40] | They’re cool when they’re hot. | 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[05:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:45] | That’s it. | 就是要这感觉 |
[05:46] | I think we found our new Krispy Kreme girl! | 我想我们找到了新的卡卡圈坊代言人 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna go ahead and agree with you. | 我非常赞同你的决定 |
[05:50] | – Yeah? – I’m on board with you. | -是吧 -我举双手赞成 |
[05:51] | Wait, you guys, this is crazy. | 等等 你们几个 这太疯狂了 |
[05:52] | I’m the creative director of this agency. | 我是本公司的创意总监 |
[05:55] | Although I did do some commercial work as a child. | 虽然我小时候的确拍过一些广告 |
[05:57] | Okay, I guess, you know, what the client wants, | 好吧 我想 客户的需求 |
[05:59] | the client wants, right? I’ll just go… | 我们要尽力满足 对吧 我这就 |
[06:02] | cancel tomorrow’s round of auditions. | 去取消明天那轮试镜 |
[06:04] | This is nuts. | 太疯狂了 |
[06:06] | She was… She was great, right? | 她…她演得很好 是不是 |
[06:08] | – She feels great. – I-I-I love her. | -感觉很好 -我超爱她 |
[06:10] | – She feels great. – Here’s your coffees, fellas. | -感觉很好 -咖啡来了 伙计们 |
[06:12] | Can’t have donuts without coffee. | 吃甜甜圈怎能不配咖啡 |
[06:14] | Krispy Kreme. | 卡卡圈坊 |
[06:15] | They’re cool when they’re hot. | 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[06:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, wait, wait, that’s her. | 不不不 等等 慢着 就是她了 |
[06:20] | That’s the total package. | 她就是完美无缺的女人 |
[06:22] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这就是我想要的人选 |
[06:23] | I love her! | 我超爱她 |
[06:24] | I hated that whole “Normal” thing. | 我不喜欢那套”普通女性”的鬼话 |
[06:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[06:28] | You are our new Krispy Kreme girl. | 你成了我们卡卡圈坊的新代言人 |
[06:31] | – You’re telling Sydney. – I am not telling her. | -你去告诉希德妮 -我才不要告诉她 |
[06:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[06:36] | Top o’ the afternoon to ya, Simon. | 下午好啊 萨蒙 |
[06:37] | You, too, missy. | 你也是 美女 |
[06:38] | – Quick tip… – Uh-huh? | -告诉你个小诀窍 -什么 |
[06:39] | If you run out of tape, you can always use gum. | 胶带用光了的时候 可以用口香糖代替 |
[06:42] | Even on imported Venezuelan teak? | 在进口委内瑞拉柚木家居上也可以吗 |
[06:44] | Isn’t that a neat tip there, Andrew? | 真是个实用的小诀窍 是吧安德鲁 |
[06:46] | Guys…the thing is we don’t really celebrate | 各位 其实我们并不会在办公室 |
[06:48] | St. Patrick’s Day up here in the office. | 庆祝圣帕特里克节 |
[06:50] | It’s kind of taboo. | 那是个忌讳 |
[06:51] | Like, you know, talking about | 就像我们不能讨论 |
[06:52] | cousin Bill’s secret family. | 比尔表哥的秘密家庭一样 |
[06:54] | Oh, those kids have such beautiful skin… | 那些孩子们的肤色好漂亮 |
[06:56] | Like caramel. | 像焦糖一样 |
[06:57] | I wouldn’t really say it’s… Taboo! | 我觉得那倒算不上 忌讳 |
[06:59] | I got you! | 我抓到你了 |
[07:00] | You’re not wearing green. | 你没有穿绿色衣服 |
[07:01] | It’s a pinch for the grinch! | 真扫兴 必须捏一下 |
[07:03] | You sure got me, all right! | 你的确抓到我了 |
[07:03] | I think you struck bone! | 我觉得你都捏到骨头了 |
[07:05] | I was due for a prostate exam. | 我刚好需要去做前列腺检查 |
[07:06] | What a fun tradition! | 真是个有趣的传统 |
[07:07] | No wonder you don’t have an ass, Andrew. | 怪不得你屁股都没肉 安德鲁 |
[07:09] | I am so sorry about my sisters. | 我为我的姐姐们道歉 |
[07:11] | I crack myself up. | 我把自己都逗笑了 |
[07:13] | Pardon me, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[07:14] | Coming through. | 借过一下 |
[07:15] | Thank you, no, thank you. | 谢谢 不 谢谢 |
[07:17] | It’s S-simon Roboto. | 我是萨蒙机器人 |
[07:18] | Simon Roboto, Simon Roboto… | 萨蒙机器人 萨蒙机器人 |
[07:21] | Sydney! | 希德妮 |
[07:22] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[07:22] | Dad. Look what I found! | 爸 看我找到了什么 |
[07:24] | The craziest thing happened. You are never going to believe it. | 刚刚发生了件超疯狂的事 你绝对不会相信 |
[07:25] | W… Why are you a robot? | 等等 你怎么用机器人出来见人 |
[07:27] | Come closer to the screen. | 离屏幕近一点 |
[07:28] | It’s the sisters. | 是因为安德鲁的姐姐们 |
[07:29] | They’re a lot to take. | 她们实在让人难以招架 |
[07:31] | They’re so gropey. | 她们总是又摸又捏的 |
[07:31] | And you know I bruise like a Bartlett pear. | 你知道我像巴氏梨一样容易淤青 |
[07:33] | But, dad, if they’re bothering you, | 但是 爸 如果她们困扰到你 |
[07:34] | I’ll just ask them to leave. | 我让她们离开就好了 |
[07:35] | No, no, no, we can’t. | 不不不 我们不能那样做 |
[07:36] | They’re the only thing worse than family. | 她们是唯一比自家人还难缠的一群人 |
[07:37] | They’re other people’s family. | 她们是别人的家人 |
[07:39] | So what’s the good news, kiddo? | 你有什么好消息 孩子 |
[07:40] | The client wants me to be the new Krispy Kreme girl! | 客户让我来做可可圈坊代言人 |
[07:43] | – You are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[07:45] | Shut up. Sign my boob. | 不是吧 在我胸部签个名 |
[07:48] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | No. Gotta go. | 不 我撤了 |
[07:53] | Okay. So just-just go in there and tell her. | 听着 你进去告诉她吧 |
[07:55] | No, you tell her. | 不 你去告诉她 |
[07:55] | No, you tell her. | 不 你去告诉她 |
[07:57] | Somebody tell me. | 随便谁来告诉我吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, my god, can she hear us? | 天呐 她能听到我们的对话吗 |
[08:00] | Could she always hear us? | 她一直以来都能听到我们吗 |
[08:00] | What about when we made fun of her side bun? | 我们取笑她侧梳的发髻的那次呢 |
[08:02] | Could she hear us then? | 她也听到了吗 |
[08:03] | You notice I don’t wear that side bun anymore, right? | 你们注意到我不再梳那种发型了吧 |
[08:06] | What do you want? | 你们有什么事 |
[08:08] | – Syd! – How’s it going today? | -小希 -今天过得怎么样 |
[08:09] | Hey, what do you… We didn’t know you were in here. | 你… 我们都不知道你在这里 |
[08:11] | My gosh. | 天呐 |
[08:12] | Um, Andrew wanted to tell you something. | 安德鲁想要跟你说件事 |
[08:14] | See, Syd, donut thinking | 小希 甜甜圈商人的思维方式 |
[08:16] | is often circular. | 往往是循环往复的 |
[08:16] | Sydney, did you hear? | 希德妮 你听说了吗 |
[08:18] | I’m going to be the new Krispy Kreme girl! | 我被选中做新的可可圈坊代言人 |
[08:21] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:23] | See, uh…Syd, they wanted to go back | 是这样 小希 她们还是想找个 |
[08:24] | to that total package thing, | 完美无缺的女性来代言 |
[08:25] | and, obviously, that’s just… | 很显然 你不是… |
[08:26] | I really wouldn’t go there. | 要是我就不会往下说了 |
[08:27] | Let’s not stir up her jealousy. | 不要煽动她的嫉妒情绪 |
[08:28] | We don’t want a cat fight. | 我们可不想见到女人打架 |
[08:29] | Unless it leads to a make-out session, | 除非吵架演变成一场亲热 |
[08:30] | which they always do. Always. | 女人们总是这样的 总是 |
[08:32] | Guys, I am not jealous. Okay? | 各位 我没有嫉妒 好吗 |
[08:34] | It’s whatever the client wants. | 客户的要求最重要 |
[08:35] | They went in a different direction, | 他们选择了另一个方向 |
[08:36] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[08:37] | Oh, wait, they were gonna use you? | 等等 他们本来选了你吗 |
[08:39] | Lauren, it’s not a big deal. | 劳伦 这没什么的 |
[08:40] | I’m thrilled for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[08:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:42] | Because I wanted to ask you some pointers, you know, | 因为我想问问你有什么建议给我 |
[08:44] | since you did all those brownie commercials. | 因为你做过那么多布朗尼的广告 |
[08:46] | Cookies, actually. Uh… | 其实是曲奇饼 |
[08:47] | I mean, I-I don’t personally care, | 我倒是不太在意 |
[08:49] | but I wouldn’t want to diminish | 但我不想让别人忽视 |
[08:49] | – the accomplishments of the baker. – Right. | -糕点师的功劳 -是啊 |
[08:53] | – I’m so happy for you! – Thanks. | -我真的为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[08:58] | – Good meeting. – Okay. That was good. | -真是愉快的会议 -是啊 很愉快 |
[08:59] | I think it went well. | 我觉得进行得挺顺利 |
[09:01] | Not much of a catfight. | 没有引起女人的争吵 |
[09:04] | Hey, guys… Guess what time it is. | 各位 知道现在是什么时间吗 |
[09:06] | It’s beer o’clock! | 啤酒畅饮时间 |
[09:11] | We need to relocate | 我们得把派对搬到 |
[09:12] | this party away from my robo-dad. | 我的机器人老爸看不到的地方 |
[09:13] | They don’t listen to me. | 她们不听我的 |
[09:14] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我有办法 |
[09:16] | Hey, no way are you beautiful ladies drinking here. | 你们这些美女可不能在这里喝酒 |
[09:19] | I’m taking you out tonight | 我今晚要带你们出去 |
[09:20] | to party Chicago-style! | 来一场芝加哥风格的狂欢 |
[09:22] | Let’s do it! | 就这么定了 |
[09:24] | Time to get this party started! | 让派对疯狂起来吧 |
[09:26] | I’ll go ask Simon. | 我去叫萨蒙 |
[09:27] | No! | 不要 |
[09:29] | My dad’s an alcoholic. | 我爸是个酒鬼 |
[09:30] | Ooh, those guys are the most fun to drink with. | 跟这类人喝酒最有趣了 |
[09:32] | Not this one. | 跟他就不行 |
[09:33] | Why don’t you gals pre-party in the break room, | 不如你们先在休息室自己小玩一下 |
[09:35] | And we’ll meet you there in a bit? Huh? | 我们稍后再去找你们 好吗 |
[09:37] | All right. All right. | 好啊 好啊 |
[09:38] | We got your number. | 我们有你的号码哦 |
[09:39] | – We’re waiting for you. – Come on. | -我们会等着你的 -走吧 |
[09:44] | Let’s get drunk! Let’s get drunk! Let’s get drunk! | 一醉方休吧 一醉方休吧 一醉方休吧 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna go get hydrated in my office. | 我要去我办公室多补充点水分 |
[09:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的苍天啊 |
[10:01] | So I realized the only thing | 我后来意识到花车 |
[10:02] | the float was missing was the statement. | 真正欠缺的是一种声明 |
[10:04] | So I rigged the fourth leaf of the clover | 所以我把四叶草的其中一片叶子设计成 |
[10:05] | to break off when we get to the viewing stand. | 当我们到达看台时 就让它脱落掉 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你这话什么意思 |
[10:11] | How could that be more clear? | 我说得还不够明白吗 |
[10:12] | With the disastrous economy, 12% unemployment… | 鉴于当前糟糕的经济形势 12%的失业率 |
[10:15] | Ireland can no longer rely on luck. | 爱尔兰已经无法继续依靠好运了 |
[10:18] | So the four-leaf shamrock becomes… | 所以四叶草就成了… |
[10:20] | Just a clover. You know what? | 就成了三叶草 算了 |
[10:22] | Art should make you work. I’m glad you don’t get it. | 你完全不懂艺术 我很高兴你不懂其中的意义 |
[10:24] | Wait. When did you do all of this? | 等等 你什么时候做完这些的 |
[10:26] | You didn’t leave the bar until, like, 2:00. | 你离开酒吧时都大概凌晨两点了 |
[10:28] | And you were really drunk. | 而且你喝得酩酊大醉 |
[10:29] | No, you were drunk. I drank a lot. | 不 你才醉了 我只是喝多了而已 |
[10:31] | There’s a difference. I’m a Keaneally. | 那是有区别的 我是科尼利家族的人 |
[10:32] | We’re known for our high tolerance. | 我们家的人耐受性是一流的 |
[10:34] | And our strangely short second toes. | 以及二脚趾都特别短 |
[10:37] | Well, I have the Roberts hangover. | 我现在经历着罗伯茨家风格的典型宿醉 |
[10:39] | I just pray that today is a quiet day. | 我默默祈祷今天可以平静度过 |
[10:41] | No…! | 不要啊 |
[10:44] | What have they done to me? | 她们对我做了些什么 |
[10:45] | I look like a lepre… | 我看上去像是一个… |
[10:47] | Chaun…! | 小矮妖 |
[10:51] | He really looks like a leprechaun when he’s mad. | 他生气时看上去真的很像小矮妖 |
[10:53] | Please don’t call him a leprechaun. | 求你们别叫他小矮妖 |
[10:54] | Someone give him back his pot of gold. | 谁拿了他的藏金罐快还给他 |
[10:54] | 传说小矮妖很会制鞋 把得来的钱都藏在 彩虹尽头的藏金罐里 | |
[10:56] | Or mention pots of gold. | 也别提藏金罐 |
[10:57] | To be fair, it’s really no more upsetting | 老实说 那倒不比你在情人节时 |
[10:58] | than you as cupid on valentine’s day. | 扮成丘比特更让人烦心 |
[11:00] | It was only upsetting | 你觉得烦心 |
[11:01] | because the arrow fell off and skewered Carl. | 是因为箭掉了下来 扎进了卡尔身体里 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna get an aspirin. | 我要去吃片阿司匹林 |
[11:05] | Andrew, find Zach, meet me in my office. | 安德鲁 找到扎克 去我办公室集合 |
[11:08] | He’s already in there. | 他已经在里面了 |
[11:09] | Heads up, he had a rough night. | 提醒你一下 他昨晚过得很辛苦 |
[11:14] | What the hell have you she-devils done to him? | 你们这些女魔鬼对他做了什么 |
[11:15] | He looks like a crack clown. | 他看上去像个小丑 |
[11:17] | How could you let him drink so much? | 你们怎么能让他喝那么多酒呢 |
[11:18] | You’re hard-drinking sailors. | 你们是酒量很大的勇士 |
[11:20] | He’s an ad guy with a human liver. | 他只是个普通广告男 肝脏功能是有限的 |
[11:22] | Zach, wake up, wake up. | 扎克 醒醒 醒醒 |
[11:24] | I don’t want to go to school, mom. | 我不想去上学 妈 |
[11:26] | Don’t worry, all that stuff washes off. | 别担心 那些东西都是可以洗掉 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:31] | That’s not washing off. | 那可不叫洗掉 |
[11:32] | You broke my zach! | 你们把我家扎克玩坏了 |
[11:33] | Why can’t I have nice things? | 我怎么就不能拥有好东西呢 |
[11:35] | What did they do? | 他们干了什么事 |
[11:36] | No, I wouldn’t… | 不 最好不要 |
[11:37] | – No, don’t. – Oh, my eye! | -别 别 -我的眼睛 |
[11:39] | My face! My shayna punim! | 我的脸 我英俊帅气的脸没了 |
[11:41] | Yeah, here’s where it happened. | 来 瞧瞧最晚发生了什么事 |
[11:43] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[11:55] | Oh, we popped his eye! | 他的眼睛凸出来了 |
[11:58] | Pop the other eye! | 另一只眼睛也凸出来 |
[11:59] | Pop the other eye! | 另一只眼睛也凸出来 |
[12:01] | There was chanting. | 我们当时唱了圣歌 |
[12:03] | So much chanting. Endless chanting. | 不断地唱圣歌 没完没了地唱 |
[12:05] | We have a meeting today. | 我们今天要跟客户开会呢 |
[12:06] | We’re supposed to pitch to the lady razor ladies. | 我们今天本来是要向女士剃刀客户做推介的 |
[12:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我可以的 |
[12:09] | Hey, look, boss, I can still be charming, huh? | 瞧啊 老板 我还是可以很迷人的 对吧 |
[12:12] | oh, god! | 天啊 |
[12:19] | I knew we were in trouble | 我当时就知道出问题了 |
[12:21] | When the taller lady razor lady started crying and said, | 当时那个高个子的客户开始边哭边说 |
[12:23] | “Can that one stop looking at me?” | “那家伙能别再盯着我看了吗” |
[12:25] | We have to write a whole new campaign. | 我们得重写广告方案 |
[12:27] | I can’t believe you went out partying with no regard | 我真不敢相信你跑去狂欢 竟然没意识到 |
[12:29] | For how much we rely on your face. | 我们有多依赖你这张帅脸 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry, boss. I’d take my own life | 我很抱歉 老板 如果那些客户 |
[12:32] | If only these lady razor razors weren’t so damned safe. | 真被我吓出了什么病 我宁愿自刎谢罪 |
[12:35] | My god, what more can those harridans do? | 天啊 那些巫婆还能搞出什么事来啊 |
[12:40] | Where’s my big boxing robot? | 我的拳击机器人哪儿去了 |
[12:44] | Are you kidding me?! | 你们在开玩笑吗 |
[12:45] | Come on! You’ve really crossed a line this time! | 拜托 你们这次真的做得太过分了 |
[12:47] | You come in, you think you can just take over. | 你们跑到我公司来 以为就可以掌控一切了 |
[12:49] | You think you own everything! | 你们以为一切都是你们的吗 |
[12:51] | You pinch, you punch, you… | 你们又捏又打的 |
[12:52] | You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, | 你偷了起泡酒 你撞上了天花板 |
[12:55] | So you get…Nothing! | 你就什么都 得不到 |
[12:57] | Do not Willy Wonka me. | 别对我来威利·旺卡那招 |
[12:59] | You want to know why I’ve never invited you to where I work? | 你们想知道我为什么从不邀请你们来我公司吗 |
[13:01] | Because you’re an embarrassment. | 因为你们很丢我的人 |
[13:02] | All of you! I mean, you have no social skills! | 你们都是 你们完全不懂社交 |
[13:04] | You can’t even pick up on simple social cues! | 你们都看不懂社交过程中的暗示 |
[13:06] | And only one of you can blame it | 你们当中只有一个人可以 |
[13:07] | On an actual asperger’s diagnosis! | 借口说是患了阿斯伯格综合症 |
[13:11] | Message received. | 我们懂你的意思了 |
[13:12] | Come on, girls. Let’s hit the bar. | 走吧 姐妹们 我们去酒吧玩 |
[13:15] | You coming, Andy? | 你要一起吗 安迪 |
[13:16] | No, I’m not coming to the bar! I have to work! | 不 我才不要去酒吧 我得工作 |
[13:20] | It’s dad all over again. | 真是变得跟老爸一模一样 |
[13:22] | – Dad never screamed that high. – No. | -老爸可不会叫这么大声 -不会的 |
[13:25] | I still want to know why he was yelling. | 我还是搞不懂他为什么要大吼 |
[13:31] | Blaine, you’re in charge of getting rid | 布雷恩 你负责清除一切 |
[13:32] | of everything st. Patrick’s day-related. | 跟圣帕特里克节相关的东西 |
[13:34] | Leave no blarney stone unturned. | 不要放过任何细节 |
[13:36] | Lauren, take the date March 17 | 劳伦 把公司所有日历上的 |
[13:38] | off of every calendar in this office. | 3月17日这天统统撕掉 |
[13:39] | It no longer exists. | 以后这天都不存在了 |
[13:40] | – But that’s my birthday. – Pick another one. | -但那天是我生日 -另选一天当生日 |
[13:42] | May I suggest something in early December? | 我看不如就选12月初的某天吧 |
[13:43] | You’ll be a sagittarius. They’re creative, | 你变成射手座很棒的 他们都很有创造力 |
[13:45] | They love to travel. | 而且很喜欢旅行 |
[13:46] | From now on, there’ll be no more shenanigans. | 从现在开始 再也不准胡闹了 |
[13:47] | This is a place of business. We will act as professionals. | 这里是办公场所 我们要像专业职场人一样 |
[13:51] | And if anyone needs me, | 如果有事要找我的话 |
[13:52] | I’ll be in my office playing with my big boxing robot. | 我一直在办公室里跟拳击机器人玩对打 |
[13:58] | I bet they just captured a mom | 我看他们一定是抓住了一个妈妈 |
[13:59] | And made her give them the recipe. | 逼她交出了秘方 |
[14:01] | Now, you see what I did with “Her” there? | 你听见我刚刚怎么发”她”那个音了吧 |
[14:03] | “Her. Her.” I came in big. | “她 她” 我用了重音 |
[14:06] | That’s called having an intention. | 那叫做着重强调 |
[14:08] | Okay, now you try it. | 好了 你来试试 |
[14:09] | I got it. Intention. | 我懂了 强调 |
[14:11] | Krispy kreme. They’re cool when they’re hot. | 可可圈坊 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[14:14] | That’s perfect! | 棒极了 |
[14:15] | Here, have a piece of candy. | 来 吃一块糖吧 |
[14:17] | Yay! What for? | 好极了 为什么给我糖 |
[14:18] | Positive reinforcement. Every time you say the line like that, | 积极强化法 你每一次这样说出台词 |
[14:21] | I want you to give yourself a piece of candy. | 我都希望你奖励自己一颗糖 |
[14:23] | It totally worked for me when I was a child actor. | 我当童星时 这招对我超管用 |
[14:25] | I didn’t have to have any of my baby teeth pulled. | 我的乳牙完全不用拔下来 |
[14:26] | – They all rotted out. Wow. – You really were a good actress. | -它们都自然脱落了 -你真的是个很棒的女演员 |
[14:30] | I’m in a medical book. | 我的事迹入选了一本医学书 |
[14:33] | What the float happened to my float, Blaine?! | 我的花车怎么不见了 布雷恩 |
[14:35] | Where’s my float?! | 我的花车去哪儿了 |
[14:36] | Simon said to get rid of anything st. Patrick’s day. | 萨蒙说清除一切跟圣帕特里克节相关的东西 |
[14:38] | In the office, not my float! | 那是指办公室里的 不是我的花车啊 |
[14:40] | I see we made a slight boo-boo. Come on, Andrew. | 看来我们犯了一个小错 没事 安德鲁 |
[14:42] | You may not have a float, | 你或许是没了花车 |
[14:43] | But we’ll still give money | 但我们还是会捐款给 |
[14:44] | to whatever lame charity you picked. | 你选择的任何无聊的慈善项目 |
[14:45] | It’s actually for kids, Simon. | 那是为了孩子们 萨蒙 |
[14:46] | Whatever lame kids charity you picked. | 随便什么无聊的儿童慈善项目都行 |
[14:48] | Hey, Mister, are we gonna get our picture taken on the float? | 先生 我们可以在花车上拍照片吗 |
[14:52] | My god, it really is a lame kids charity. | 天呐 还真是瘸腿小孩慈善活动 |
[14:53] | No, I just twisted my ankle. | 不 我只是把脚踝崴了 |
[14:55] | – Oh, good. – Yeah, we actually got a good charity this year. | -那就好 -是的 我们今年搞了不错的慈善活动 |
[14:58] | It’s an after-school arts program for inner-city kids. | 为市中心孩子设计的课后艺术课程 |
[15:01] | Who’s the tall kid? | 那个高个小孩是谁 |
[15:03] | I’m Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. | 我叫克里姆·阿卜杜·贾尔巴 |
[15:04] | And this tiny guy | 这个小家伙 |
[15:06] | insisted we call the charity “Simon’s kids.” | 坚持让我们将这次慈善活动为”萨蒙之子” |
[15:10] | Does anyone else feel the room spinning? | 有人感觉到这个房间在旋转吗 |
[15:12] | We’re not gonna be in the parade this year, mister? | 我们今年不参加游行吗 先生 |
[15:15] | No, Cameron, | 没了 卡梅隆 |
[15:17] | Because the man destroyed my float. | 因为这家伙毁了我的花车 |
[15:19] | I was looking forward to seeing the Clover’s undulating leaves. | 我还想看起伏波动的四叶草叶子呢 |
[15:22] | No-no! Wait-wait-wait! No-no! | 不不 等等 等等 不 |
[15:24] | There’s gonna be a float. It’s just not finished yet. | 会有花车的 还没弄好而已 |
[15:25] | Do you know where the float is? | 你知道花车在哪里吗 |
[15:27] | It’s in the leprechaun’s workshop. | 在小矮妖的工坊里呢 |
[15:29] | And they’re working on it night and day | 他们必须日夜加班 |
[15:30] | because it’s not a union workshop. | 因为那里没有工会帮他们维权 |
[15:32] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:33] | It’s gonna be a most wonderful float | 那将会是你见过 |
[15:34] | you’ve ever seen there, tiny Tim. | 最棒的花车 小蒂姆 |
[15:36] | It’s gonna sham-rock your world. | 会亮瞎你们的 |
[15:38] | Okay, team, to the float cave. | 各位 出发去花车洞吧 |
[15:42] | Do we even have a float cave? | 我们有花车洞吗 |
[15:43] | – I’m not sure. Let’s find out. – Okay. | -我不清楚 去找找吧 -好 |
[15:56] | This is feeling good. How long we been at it? | 感觉太棒了 我们做了多长时间了 |
[15:58] | Little over two hours. | 两小时多一点 |
[15:59] | Okay, let’s just take a minute | 我们暂停一下 |
[16:01] | – to objectively evaluate what we’ve done. – Okay. | -来客观评价一下我们的成果 -好的 |
[16:07] | And the parade starts in… | 游行将在 |
[16:08] | a little over ten hours. | 十个多小时后开始 |
[16:08] | – So we’re… – screwed. | -所以我们… -完了 |
[16:10] | And even if we do finish– which is highly unlikely– | 即便我们完成了 当然这不太可能 |
[16:12] | it’s just gonna be a flatbed of green post-its. | 那也只是一架贴满绿色便利贴的平板卡车 |
[16:14] | Or is it a magical green snake that was driven out of Ireland? | 或者是一条被逐出爱尔兰的魔法绿蛇 |
[16:17] | No, we’re screwed. And we’re almost out of post-its. | 不 我们完了 而且我们的便利贴也快用完了 |
[16:20] | Oh, how’d it go?! | 怎么样 |
[16:21] | – Got fired. – What? | -被开了 -什么 |
[16:23] | I mean, didn’t you use my candy technique? | 你没有用我的糖果小技巧吗 |
[16:24] | Oh, she used it and used it and used it. | 她一直一直一直在用 |
[16:34] | What’s my line again? | 我的台词是什么来着 |
[16:38] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[16:43] | Krispy Kreme. They’re cool when they’re hot | 卡卡圈 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[16:45] | And they’re hot when they’re cool | 酷在心头 热在嘴上 |
[16:46] | And they’re cool when they’re hot! | 热在嘴上 酷在心头 |
[16:49] | Feels good on my gums. | 牙床感觉好爽 |
[16:52] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:53] | My secret candy technique backfired. | 我的糖果秘诀适得其反了 |
[16:55] | Oh, at least someone’s taking responsibility. | 至少有人负责 |
[16:57] | Excuse me. What was that snide mumble? | 抱歉 你那么小声地在冷嘲热讽什么 |
[16:59] | – I do not snide-mumble. – Really? | -我没有冷嘲热讽 -真的吗 |
[17:01] | Because if we’re looking to lay blame, | 因为如果我们要追究责任 |
[17:02] | I gave you a meaningful look | 我还意味深长地看了你一眼 |
[17:03] | to suggest you control your sisters. | 暗示你管管你的姐姐们 |
[17:05] | Uh, you were the one who invited my sisters to stay. | 是你邀请我姐姐们留下来的 |
[17:07] | You didn’t need to destroy my float. | 你也没必要毁了我的花车啊 |
[17:08] | – I didn’t mean to destroy your float. – Well, you did. | -我没有故意毁了你的花车 -你就有 |
[17:10] | It’s kind of gone. I don’t get it. | 基本毁了 我就不懂了 |
[17:12] | There’s plenty of boozy holidays. | 世界上有很多节日都有人喝得大醉 |
[17:14] | On New Year’s, you’re the first one into a diaper and top hat. | 新年时 你是第一个穿尿布 戴大礼帽的 |
[17:16] | – It’s a tradition! – We could lose that. | -那是传统 -我们可以舍弃掉那项传统 |
[17:18] | I just don’t get why you’re so opposed | 我真是搞不懂你为什么这么 |
[17:20] | to this particular holiday. | 反对这个节日 |
[17:22] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[17:24] | I used to own this town on St. Patrick’s day. | 以前圣帕特里克节时 整个城市都是我的 |
[17:27] | I miss that. Not the drinking. | 我怀念那段日子 不是说喝酒什么的 |
[17:29] | I miss the camaraderie, the letting go. | 我怀念那时候的友情 放纵的日子 |
[17:31] | That was the night you took it to the next level. | 那个晚上 你可以将快乐提升到新的层次 |
[17:33] | You tell embarrassing stories, | 你可以诉说丢脸的故事 |
[17:35] | the joy of a group of total strangers coming together | 一群陌生人聚在一起 |
[17:37] | to flip over an O’doul’s truck. That’s pretty cool. | 把欧多尔啤酒车掀翻 超级酷 |
[17:39] | That’s you every day. | 你平常就是这样啊 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but that was the night all of Chicago did it with me. | 是啊 但是那一晚全芝加哥都跟我一起疯狂 |
[17:44] | Simon, we always want to hang out with you. | 萨蒙 我们一直想跟你一起出去疯 |
[17:46] | It’s my fault. I was trying to protect you from all of it. | 是我的错 我总想保护你免受那个节日的折磨 |
[17:48] | – But I’m sorry you felt left out. – Aw, baby. | -但我很抱歉让你感到被冷落了 -宝贝 |
[17:51] | How’s it going, Zacky? | 怎么样啊 小扎 |
[17:53] | – Zacky…! – Oh, my God. | -小扎 -天呐 |
[17:55] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[17:56] | Oh, after you passed out last night, | 你昨晚喝晕之后 |
[17:57] | we had a a microchip implanted in your neck. | 我们在你脖子上植入了一枚微芯片 |
[17:59] | What? Seriously? | 什么 真的吗 |
[18:01] | No, I texted them, jagbag. | 假的 我发短信告诉她们的 混蛋 |
[18:03] | Nice use of jagbag. We’re here to help. | “混蛋”二字用得妙 我们是来帮忙的 |
[18:06] | Come on. Even after I was such a jerk? | 拜托 就算我之前那么混蛋吗 |
[18:09] | Oh, Andy, you can get as fancy as you want, | 安迪 你再怎么奇葩都行 |
[18:12] | but as long as you have that short second toe, | 但只要你脚上还长着那根短小的二脚趾 |
[18:14] | you’re one of us. | 你就是我们家的人 |
[18:15] | Please tell me you can help us. | 你们能帮助我们吧 |
[18:17] | What? Of course they can. | 什么 她们当然可以 |
[18:19] | They’re grade-school teachers. | 她们可是小学老师 |
[18:21] | Masters of the hastily thrown together art project. | 草草拼凑的艺术的大师 |
[18:24] | It’s all about the three g’s: Glue, glitter and gin. | 秘诀就是3样物品 胶水 亮片和松子酒 |
[18:27] | Yeah, all right, ladies, let’s hit the streets. | 没错 姐妹们 大家上街吧 |
[18:29] | Anything green, we want it. | 任何绿色的东西 都拿下 |
[18:31] | Ooh, someone should snag that neon rainbow sign | 得有人去把路口那家同志吧的 |
[18:33] | from the gay bar on the corner. | 彩虹霓虹标牌摘下来 |
[18:34] | I’d do it, but I don’t want another strike. | 我自己也可以弄 但我不想再被打一顿 |
[18:36] | – On it. – Great. | -我来 -太好了 |
[18:37] | – I got the gin. – By “Ladies,” you meant me, too, right? | -我去买松子酒 -“姐妹们”也包括我吧 |
[18:40] | There’s a homeless Packers fan over on third. | 第三大道上有个绿湾包装工队的流浪汉粉丝 |
[18:43] | I like these girls. | 我好喜欢这些姑娘 |
[19:22] | Here’s a secret not even Andy knows. | 有个秘密连安迪都不知道 |
[19:26] | – The doctor was caught in a snowstorm… – Oh, yeah. | -医生被困在暴风雪中了 -是啊 |
[19:28] | …So we circumcised him. | 所以我们帮他行的割礼 |
[19:30] | We did! | 没错 |
[19:31] | There’s no such thing as an emergency circumcision. | 根本不存在什么紧急割礼吧 |
[19:34] | You could have waited for the thaw. | 你们可以等雪融化啊 |
[19:37] | I should be mad, but you guys did a fantastic job. | 我本来是会生气的 但你们做得挺好的 |
[19:40] | – Simon, you tell us a secret. – Okay. | -萨蒙 你跟我们说个秘密 -好啊 |
[19:42] | I once french-kissed Wolf Blitzer. | 我曾经跟沃尔夫·布利泽法式舌吻 |
[19:45] | On a dare? | 是玩大冒险吗 |
[19:46] | On a yacht. | 在一艘快艇上 |
[19:47] | Ted Turner makes you dance for your dinner. | 泰德·特纳会让人快乐得忘乎所以 |
[19:51] | Okay, I have a secret. | 我也有个秘密 |
[19:54] | Lauren… | 劳伦 |
[19:56] | I think I might have been a little jealous of you. | 我承认我是有点嫉妒你 |
[19:59] | I didn’t mean to give you bad advice. | 我不是有意给你坏建议 |
[20:01] | I don’t know why I’m such a know-it-all. | 我不知道我为什么要假装万事通 |
[20:03] | You’re not a know-it-all. | 你不是万事通 |
[20:04] | I think I would know if I’m a know-it-all. | 我自己知道我是不是万事通 |
[20:07] | I swear I meant well. | 我发誓我是出于好意 |
[20:08] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[20:09] | And jealous of me? | 嫉妒我吗 |
[20:11] | Sydney, you’re my role model. | 希德妮 你是我的榜样 |
[20:13] | You’re smart and tough, but still nice to people. | 你又聪明又坚强 但对人很友好 |
[20:15] | If I could suck your life force dry, I would. | 如果我能吸干你的生命力 我愿意 |
[20:19] | That’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是我听过最甜蜜的话了 |
[20:23] | I-I’d like to phrase my secret in the form of a question: | 我想以一个问题的形式说出我的秘密 |
[20:27] | Did Elaine and I do it last night? | 我和伊莱恩昨晚搞上了吗 |
[20:29] | Like most of the guys I hook up with, | 就像我勾搭过的大多数男人一样 |
[20:31] | you’ll never know. | 你不会知道的 |
[20:34] | Look at this. Inappropriate hookups, sharing secrets, | 瞧瞧啊 随便乱搞 分享秘密 |
[20:36] | Best St. Patrick’s day I’ve ever had. | 真是我过过的最棒的圣帕特里克节 |
[20:50] | Okay, Mark. Ready cam record. | 马克 摄像准备 |
[20:54] | Oh, I wasn’t crazy? | 那样还不疯吗 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 我真不敢相信我在做这种事 |