时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “Then the sloth said, | “然后树懒说 |
[00:04] | ‘That’s not necessarily so.’ | 未必如此 |
[00:06] | And Caveman Boy said, | 穴居人男孩说 |
[00:07] | ‘Tell me you’ll never leave me, | 告诉我 你们永远不会离开我 |
[00:09] | stupidest Dodo and Littlest Mammoth.’ | 笨渡渡鸟和小猛犸象 |
[00:11] | ‘I wish we didn’t have to, | 我希望我们不必分离 |
[00:14] | but we’re going extinct. | 但我们要灭绝了 |
[00:17] | I’m the last one of me. Yeah!’ | 我是仅存的一只了 没错 |
[00:20] | Said the Stupidest Dodo. | 笨渡渡鸟说 |
[00:23] | And the Littlest Mammoth turned to Caveman Boy and said, | 小猛犸象对着穴居人男孩说 |
[00:26] | ‘Don’t worry, Caveman Boy…'” | 别担心 穴居人男孩” |
[00:28] | We get it– you can do voices. | 我们知道啦 你会模仿不同的声音 |
[00:30] | Just read it normally. | 用正常声音读好吗 |
[00:31] | Look, when you grow up and volunteer your time, | 听着 你长大后无偿捐献自己的时间时 |
[00:33] | you can do whatever your critical little heart desires, | 你那爱挑剔的小心灵想做什么都行 |
[00:35] | but right now, I’m driving this train, okay? | 但现在 是我说了算 明白吗 |
[00:38] | “‘Don’t worry, Caveman Boy…'” | “别担心 穴居人男孩” |
[00:40] | What an ebullient soul he is to bestow us his time | 他真是激情洋溢 愿意把时间奉献给我们 |
[00:44] | and his verbal dexterity, | 以及他敏捷的口才 |
[00:46] | all to inspire the neighborhood progeny. | 以激励邻里的子孙 |
[00:49] | I think you just said you appreciate him volunteering here | 你的意思是不是 感谢他自愿来做义工 |
[00:52] | and he has a healthy prostate? | 而且他有着健康的前列腺 |
[00:53] | Oh, I see you share your father’s flair for badinage. | 看来你继承了你父亲打趣的天赋 |
[00:56] | “‘Even though we’re going ‘extinct, | “尽管我们要灭绝了 |
[00:58] | we’ll be with you forever. | 但我们会永远陪着你 |
[01:00] | Because when you truly love something, | 因为你真正所爱的东西 |
[01:02] | it can never go away.'” | 是永远不会离开的” |
[01:05] | Does that mean my grandma’s coming back? | 那是不是说我奶奶会死而复生 |
[01:07] | And my dog? | 还有我的狗 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, boys and girls, | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[01:09] | but there’s no question and answer period after story time. | 故事结束后 没有问答环节 |
[01:12] | But these are good issues to discuss with your parents | 不过这是适合你们在回家路上与父母讨论的好问题 |
[01:14] | in what I’m sure will be an uncomfortable ride home. | 到时候那段旅程一定不会愉快 |
[01:17] | Tough crowd. | 好难取悦的听众 |
[01:18] | Who picked this book? | 谁选了这本书 |
[01:19] | Yeah, but the moral was so sweet. | 但这个寓意多好 |
[01:21] | If you truly love something, it’ll never go away. | 你真爱的东西 是永远不会离开的 |
[01:23] | Oh, that’s ludicrous. | 真是可笑 |
[01:25] | I love this library, and they’re taking it away. | 我爱这所图书馆 但他们要把它夺走了 |
[01:27] | They’re shutting it down. | 要关门了 |
[01:28] | What? That’s terrible. | 什么 太可怕了 |
[01:30] | I feel like I grew up in this library. | 我觉得我就是在这图书馆长大的 |
[01:32] | But don’t you worry, Flora… | 但别担心 弗罗拉 |
[01:33] | we’re not letting you go extinct. Ha! | 我们不会让你灭绝的哈 |
[01:36] | God, the kid was right. | 老天 那孩子说的对 |
[01:37] | These voices really are annoying. | 我这种怪声的确很招人厌 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:42] | Listen up. We got terrible news. | 听好了 有个坏消息 |
[01:43] | UPS is dropping us. It’s a catastrophe. | UPS速递抛弃我们了 大难临头 |
[01:46] | – Gordon, stop hitting the panic button, okay? – I’m not panicking! | -戈登 别这么惊慌失措 -我没慌 |
[01:48] | – Breathe for me. Shh. – I’m just trying to tell you | -深呼吸 -我只是想告诉你 |
[01:50] | that we have to replace them | 我们必须立刻 |
[01:51] | with somebody else immediately | 用其他客户来取代他们 |
[01:53] | so everybody thinks that we’re still | 这样大家都会觉得我们依然是 |
[01:54] | at the top of our game, you understand? | 广告业内最棒的 明白吗 |
[01:55] | I don’t care who it is– uh, it can be tobacco, | 我不在乎是什么客户 可以是烟草 |
[01:58] | – No… No… – Big pharma, little pharma, | -不行 -大型制药 小型制药 |
[01:59] | North Korea! | 朝鲜 |
[02:01] | Lauren, get me Kim Jong-un on the phone, darling. | 劳伦 帮我接金正恩大元帅的电话 |
[02:04] | Lauren, do not get Kim Jong-un on the phone. | 劳伦 别接金正恩大元帅的电话 |
[02:05] | 过气NBA明星 带领前NBA球员访朝 | |
[02:05] | You’ll wake Dennis Rodman. | 你会吵醒丹尼斯·罗德曼的 |
[02:06] | Listen to me, UPS is not that big | 听我说 UPS速递 |
[02:08] | an account with us, Gordon– come on! | 不算什么大客户 戈登 别这样 |
[02:09] | Yeah. We only had their hazardous material shipping. | 我们只拿下了他们危险品运输的广告 |
[02:11] | – Yeah. – “We will touch it with a ten-foot pole.” | -没错 -“无论多危险 我们都会接手” |
[02:13] | Yeah, but, you see, that’s money. | 但是 听着 那就是收入 |
[02:14] | So, right now, our top priority | 现在我们的首要任务 |
[02:16] | is gonna be landing a new client. | 就是搞定一个新客户 |
[02:18] | I would argue that our top priority should be | 我不同意 我们的首要任务是 |
[02:20] | to save the East Naperville Public Library. | 拯救东内珀维尔公立图书馆 |
[02:23] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[02:24] | I made a promise to a boozy librarian | 我跟一个酒鬼图书管理员承诺说 |
[02:26] | that we would come to the rescue. | 我们会拯救图书馆 |
[02:27] | They’re about to have a big vote | 在东内珀维尔 |
[02:28] | in East Naperville to raise taxes; | 马上会就加税进行投票 |
[02:30] | right now, they’re gonna say no and then the library’s gonna close. | 但肯定通过不了 所以会关闭图书馆 |
[02:32] | Who gives a crap? Shut it down. | 谁在乎啊 关门吧 |
[02:34] | Shut down that stupid book museum right now! | 现在就关掉那愚蠢的图书博物馆 |
[02:36] | Absolutely not! I gave them my word! | 绝对不行 我保证过了 |
[02:38] | That’s why we’re gonna do the best pro bono work of our lives. | 所以我们要贡献出一生中最精彩的无偿广告 |
[02:41] | P-Pro bono? | 无偿吗 |
[02:42] | – Pro bono. – That just made my stent slip. | -无偿 -我的血管支架都滑动了 |
[02:44] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[02:45] | Since you’re not gonna let me talk you out of it, | 既然你不允许我说服你不做 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna tell you how much dough | 我会告诉你我会给多少钱 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna give you for your pro bono project. | 让你去做你的无偿项目 |
[02:50] | – You ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[02:51] | Nada. | 零蛋 |
[02:53] | You know what that is? That’s Spanish for “No dough.” | 知道什么意思吗 就是西班牙语的”没钱” |
[02:57] | That would’ve killed in Accounts. | 这笑话在业务部一定会让很多人笑死的 |
[02:59] | You’re such a villain! | 你真是一个大恶人 |
[03:00] | All you’re missing is a poison apple and a magic mirror! | 你就差一个毒苹果和魔镜了 |
[03:03] | Oh, you haven’t even begun | 你根本没有见识过 |
[03:06] | to see the evil queen that I can be. | 我这个邪恶皇后会有多邪恶 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:14] | That would kill in Accounts! | 这笑话在业务部一定会让很多人笑死的 |
[03:33] | Where are you guys coming from? | 你们去了哪里 |
[03:35] | Oh, we went to that new Greek place. It was so good. | 我们去了新开的希腊菜餐厅 太好吃了 |
[03:37] | Oh, I… kind of thought | 我以为 |
[03:39] | you and I were gonna try that restaurant, Andrew. | 你和我会去试那家餐厅 安德鲁 |
[03:42] | Did we talk about that? | 我们说过这事吗 |
[03:42] | No. No, no, no, we didn’t. | 没 没说过 |
[03:44] | Uh, outside of work, we barely talk at all anymore. | 下班后 我们几乎不说话了 |
[03:47] | Wouldn’t hurt you to pick up the phone once in a while. | 你偶尔接下电话不会死吧 |
[03:49] | – What’s happening? – You know, it’s okay. | -什么情况 -其实没关系 |
[03:50] | You can make it up to me tonight. | 你可以今晚补偿我 |
[03:52] | We’ll go for a drink after work. | 我们下班后去喝酒 |
[03:53] | Uh, well, Allie and I were actually gonna go to a movie tonight, | 艾莉和我今晚准备去看电影 |
[03:57] | so, uh, rain check? | 改天好吗 |
[04:00] | What about us, man? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[04:01] | What happened to Zach and Andrew? | 扎克和安德鲁怎么了 |
[04:03] | Aka Zandrew. | 我们可是”扎德鲁” |
[04:04] | Nothing happened to Zandrew. There’s just… | 扎德鲁没变啊 只是 |
[04:06] | Allie and Andrew now, too. Aka Aandrew. | 现在艾丽和安德鲁也抱团了 我们是艾安德鲁 |
[04:09] | You just said “Andrew.” That’s just your name. | 你刚说的是安德鲁 那就是你的本名啊 |
[04:12] | No, there was actually a second “A” | 不 “安”前面还有个”艾” |
[04:13] | if you were eavesdropping closely. | 你靠近些偷听就能听清楚 |
[04:15] | Hey, Zach, why don’t you just come to the movie with us? | 扎克 不如你和我们一起去看电影吧 |
[04:17] | No, thank you. I don’t want your pity invite. | 不用 谢谢 我不需要你同情的邀请 |
[04:20] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[04:20] | Oh, it’s a documentary about… | 是部纪录片 |
[04:21] | I said, “No, thank you”! | 我说过了 不用 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:30] | I’m looking for Sydney Roberts. | 我找希德妮·罗伯茨 |
[04:31] | Can you tell her that Dylan is here? | 可以告诉她迪伦来了吗 |
[04:33] | Uh, she’s in her office. Come with me. | 她在办公室 跟我来 |
[04:36] | Who’s the cute fruit? | 这位可爱的同志是谁 |
[04:38] | Fruit? Oh, no. Sydney’s neighbor. | 同志 才不是 他是希德妮的邻居 |
[04:40] | I’m pretty sure they went on a date. | 我确信他们在约会 |
[04:41] | Okay, first of all, never question my gaydar. | 首先 永远不要质疑我的”基达” |
[04:43] | It’s impeccable. | 准确率百分之百 |
[04:44] | And I also have him on my Grindr app right now. | 而且我在”接客帝”上搜索到他了 |
[04:47] | Is that a sandwich app? | 那是一款三明治应用程序吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, there’s meat involved. | 反正有”肉” |
[04:49] | But it really seemed from the way Sydney’s been talking about Dylan | 但据希德妮描述的她和迪伦的关系 |
[04:52] | that she’s dating him. | 她就是在和他约会 |
[04:53] | Well, you obviously misunderstood. | 你显然是误解了 |
[04:55] | He’s clearly her new gay friend. | 他显然是她的新基友 |
[04:56] | You can just say “Friend.” | 你说朋友就可以了 |
[04:58] | Actually, you know what, Dylan, can you excuse me for one second? | 迪伦 你等我一下好吗 |
[05:00] | I’ll meet you at the elevators. I have a quick work thing | 我去电梯那边找你 我有点工作上的事 |
[05:02] | to discuss with my coworkers. | 要和同事商量 |
[05:03] | – Sure, sweetie. – Okay. | -没问题 亲爱的 -好的 |
[05:06] | – So, what do you think? He’s cute, right? – Yeah. | -你们怎么看 他很帅吧 -是的 |
[05:08] | I can’t believe we’re… I guess, dating. | 我不敢相信 我们 算在约会了吧 |
[05:11] | – Dating? – What? | -约会 -什么 |
[05:12] | I know it’s weird because he’s… | 我知道很奇怪 因为他是… |
[05:14] | well, you know… | 你们懂的 |
[05:17] | my neighbor. | 我的邻居 |
[05:18] | Right. The neighbor. Neighbor. | 对 邻居 |
[05:19] | It’s so awkward with neighbors. | 和邻居约会太尴尬了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, so, you know, we’re gonna take things nice and slow, | 所以我们会慢慢来 |
[05:23] | but I’m excited. What do you guys think? | 但我很激动 你们怎么看 |
[05:27] | He’s fabulous. | 他帅呆了 |
[05:28] | – Fabu! – Right? | -帅呆 -是吧 |
[05:37] | Good morning, campers. | 早上好 各位 |
[05:39] | Ooh, how was your date with Dylan last night? | 昨晚和迪伦的约会怎么样 |
[05:43] | Oh, it was so good. I dragged him to the mall, | 太棒了 我拉他去了商场 |
[05:45] | and he didn’t complain once. | 他一次都没抱怨过 |
[05:47] | Then we went back to his house and we watched 300. | 然后我们去了他家 看了《斯巴达300勇士》 |
[05:49] | Ah, he’s into gladiators. | 他爱角斗士啊 |
[05:51] | Typical guy. | 典型的男人喜好 |
[05:52] | So typical. | 太典型了 |
[05:53] | We’ve got to tell her. | 我们必须告诉她实情 |
[05:54] | No. It’s like the spinach-in-your-teeth thing. | 不行 这就像是看到别人牙缝里卡了菠菜叶 |
[05:56] | If you tell someone, it could be really embarrassing | 如果你告诉那人的话 会很尴尬的 |
[05:58] | and they shoot the messenger. | 他们会杀掉直言的信使 |
[05:59] | Yeah, but what do you suggest then? | 好吧 那你觉得该怎么做 |
[06:01] | Let’s just let the gay spinach work itself out of her teeth naturally. | 我们就让那个基佬主动淡出她的生活吧 |
[06:03] | I mean, at some point, he’s gonna braid her hair | 交往到了一定程度 他就会帮她编辫子 |
[06:05] | and then she’ll know, | 然后她就会察觉的 |
[06:06] | and then she won’t have to know that we ever knew. | 然后根本不必让她知道我们早就知道了 |
[06:07] | I just can’t believe she doesn’t know. | 我真不敢相信她完全没有察觉 |
[06:09] | Guess who just worked out with their new buddy, Dylan. | 猜猜谁和新朋友迪伦玩得很开心 |
[06:13] | Sydney’s Dylan? | 希德妮的迪伦吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, Syd introduced us, and then, | 是的 小希介绍我们认识了 然后 |
[06:16] | out of the blue, he asked me to do CrossFit with him. | 突然地 他就约我一起去健身 |
[06:18] | – Oh, really? – Complimented me the entire time. | -是吗 -他在整个过程中一直称赞我呢 |
[06:20] | Said that he loved my top. | 说他喜欢我的上衣 |
[06:22] | His word–classy. | 按他的原话说就是 有档次 |
[06:24] | – Zach… – Now there’s a guy in a relationship | -扎克 -他虽然谈了恋爱 |
[06:26] | who still makes time for his friends, | 但依然能挤出些时间陪朋友 |
[06:27] | unlike some people I know, | 跟我认识的某些人可不一样 |
[06:29] | who only hang out with their girlfriend. | 他们只会陪女友 |
[06:31] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的就是你 |
[06:32] | – Yeah, you were looking right at me. – Guys… | -是啊 你直直地盯着我说的呢 -各位 |
[06:33] | let’s go save a library. | 我们去拯救一家图书馆吧 |
[06:34] | Great! Love your top! | 太好了 我爱你的上衣 |
[06:36] | That is classy. | 确实很有档次 |
[06:37] | But it’s effeminate, right? | 但有点太娘了 对吧 |
[06:39] | “Pro… | “无 |
[06:41] | bono.” | 偿” |
[06:44] | What do these words say to you? | 这两个字对你们来说意味着什么 |
[06:45] | Well, to me it says | 对我来说意思就是 |
[06:46] | you’ve written the words “Pro bono” | 你在一块价值5千的显示屏上 |
[06:47] | on a $5,000 monitor | 写了”无偿”二字 |
[06:49] | with what looks to be a permanent marker. | 用的笔似乎是永久性不可清洗的那种 |
[06:51] | That’s not a good start, is it? | 真是个悲剧的开始 是吧 |
[06:52] | If you don’t look at it, | 如果你不看它的话 |
[06:53] | it didn’t happen. Okay, everybody! | 那就像从未发生这件事一样 好了大家 |
[06:54] | Meeting takes place | 会议马上 |
[06:57] | down here now. | 转到这边来开始 |
[06:58] | All right, re-focus. Because this is charity | 好了 重新集中注意力 这是慈善工作 |
[07:00] | and Gordon is evil, he has taken away our budget! | 戈登是大恶魔 他取消了我们的预算 |
[07:03] | And not just your budget, little man. | 不仅是你们的预算 小矮人 |
[07:05] | As long as you’re working on a pro bono project, | 只要你们做的是无偿服务项目 |
[07:08] | you are not being paid! | 那就拿不到钱 |
[07:11] | God, that man really is a villain. | 天啊 他真的是个大恶人 |
[07:13] | So we have no budget. | 所以我们就没预算了 |
[07:15] | We’re working for free. | 我们要免费奉献 |
[07:16] | Time to brainstorm, all right? | 现在开始头脑风暴时间 好吗 |
[07:18] | Any good ideas, you write ’em on the monitor. | 有好主意就写在那块屏幕上 |
[07:19] | It’s already trashed. | 反正都已经毁了 |
[07:20] | – Okay. – So, what do we got? | -好吧 -你们有什么好想法 |
[07:21] | – What about a blimp? – Yeah. | -做个飞艇广告怎么样 -对 |
[07:22] | – Those cost money. – What about a free one? | -那是要钱的 -就不能找免费的吗 |
[07:24] | Good thinking, but that’s not a thing. | 想法很好 但那是不可能的 |
[07:26] | Come on, people. | 加油 大伙儿 |
[07:27] | What pops in your mind when you hear the word “Library”? | 当你们听到”图书馆”这个词时会想到什么 |
[07:30] | – Uh, bad Wi-Fi. – Old book smell. | -无线信号差 -旧书的怪味 |
[07:32] | No hot chicks. | 无美女 |
[07:33] | Like, literally I’ve never seen a girl better than a seven. | 我从没在图书馆见过7分以上的女人 |
[07:36] | Places where homeless people masturbate. | 那里是无家可归的人打飞机的地方 |
[07:38] | No, no, Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. | 不 不 劳伦 劳伦 劳伦 |
[07:40] | – Yeah? – I feel the need to speechify. | -咋了 -我觉得我必须高谈阔论一番 |
[07:44] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[07:44] | To me the library was a magical place, | 对我来说图书馆就是个魔法仙境 |
[07:46] | a place where I could captain a pirate ship, | 在那里我可以成为一艘海盗船的船长 |
[07:49] | fly to the moon, walk through African villages | 飞向月球 穿过非洲村落 |
[07:51] | and see boobs in their native culture. | 见到原生态的咪咪 |
[07:54] | Yeah, but now we can see all the boobs the world | 是没错 但我们现在只需轻轻点击鼠标 |
[07:55] | has to offer with just the click of a mouse. | 就能看到全世界各种类型的咪咪 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and with books you can’t change the font | 是啊 而且对于书本 你无法改变 |
[07:59] | or the size of the boobs. | 字体和咪咪的大小 |
[08:00] | Yeah, and each book is just one book. | 是啊 而且每本书都是单独的一本 |
[08:02] | I-I’m never doing just one thing at once. | 我从来不会一次只做一件事 |
[08:04] | I mean, even my friend Candice agrees. | 我朋友坎达丝也同意这一点 |
[08:06] | Fine! Why don’t we just give up | 行吧 那我们干脆放弃 |
[08:07] | and let them shut down the library? | 让他们把图书馆关停算了 |
[08:09] | In fact, why don’t we just burn all the books? | 不如 干脆把所有书都烧了算了 |
[08:14] | Yeah, why don’t we? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[08:16] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[08:18] | “Vote to close the library April 17th. | “于4月17日投票决定关停图书馆 |
[08:20] | Book burning celebration to follow.” | 随后举行焚书庆祝活动 |
[08:22] | Well, it’s… | 真是… |
[08:24] | Book burning generally has a sort of negative connotation. | 焚书是一种违背历史潮流的行为 |
[08:28] | True. | 正解 |
[08:29] | Well, uh, the font’s pretty. | 字体很漂亮 |
[08:31] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[08:31] | No, you don’t, but kudos on ass-kissing. | 不 你们其实不喜欢 就是拍马屁而已 |
[08:33] | – Thank you. – You’re outraged, as you should be. | -谢谢 -你们很愤怒 那很正常 |
[08:35] | But rage is what motivates people, huh? | 但愤怒能刺激大众 对吧 |
[08:39] | You’re doing it again. | 你又要来毁屏幕了 |
[08:39] | No, I’m about ideas, not where you write things down. | 不 重要的是好点子 而不是写在哪儿 |
[08:42] | The people of Naperville are angry about a tax hike, | 内珀维尔市的人民对于加税感到很愤怒 |
[08:44] | so they don’t care about the library. | 所以他们就不在乎图书馆的生死了 |
[08:45] | We got to give ’em something to be even angrier about, | 我们得让他们为另一件事变得更愤怒 |
[08:47] | something that’ll really push their buttons. | 真正能超越他们承受底线的东西 |
[08:51] | – A, a smelly book. – No. | -那是很臭的书 -不对 |
[08:53] | Toaster fire. | 烤面包机着火了 |
[08:53] | – Hairy building. – No. | -长满毛的建筑 -不对 |
[08:54] | – Box on fire. – Spaghetti trap! | -盒子着火了 -意大利面陷阱 |
[08:55] | I love Pictionary. | 我好爱看图猜字 |
[08:56] | It’s a burning book! | 我画的是一本燃烧的书 |
[08:57] | Burning book! | 燃烧的书 |
[08:59] | We’ll make them so mad about burning books, | 我们要让他们对焚书感到极其愤怒 |
[09:00] | they won’t care about the taxes | 然后他们就不会去在乎加税的事 |
[09:01] | and they’ll vote to save the library! | 然后他们就会投票留下图书馆 |
[09:03] | Ah, that’s genius– you’re shifting | 那真是太天才了 你把人们的 |
[09:04] | the conversation from taxes to libraries. | 关注点从税收变到图书馆身上了 |
[09:06] | A vote to close the library is like a vote to burn books. | 投票关停图书馆就像是投票赞同焚书 |
[09:08] | Exactly– that is why, ladies and gentlemen, | 正是 所以 女士们先生们 |
[09:10] | we are hosting a book-burning party. | 我们要办一个焚书派对 |
[09:12] | That’s a cool concept, | 真是个很酷的想法 |
[09:13] | but I feel like it’s missing something. | 但我总觉得少了点什么 |
[09:15] | You’re right, Andrew, it is a cool concept. | 你说得对 安德鲁 确实是个很酷的想法 |
[09:17] | I said I feel like it’s missing something. | 我强调的是我觉得少了点什么 |
[09:18] | Sorry, I don’t hear criticism. | 抱歉 我对批评充耳不闻 |
[09:20] | But I feel like it’s missing something. | 但我总觉得少了点什么 |
[09:21] | Yeah. A visual. | 没错 视觉图像 |
[09:23] | A face– a face that people can hate. | 一张面孔 一张可憎的面孔 |
[09:26] | Who’s hateable and doesn’t cost anything? | 谁面目可憎 却又不需要花钱呢 |
[09:27] | Yeah. What about something | 是啊 你们觉得这个 |
[09:29] | like this? | 怎么样 |
[09:32] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:40] | Oh, Zach, Dylan wants to know if you want to come with us | 扎克 迪伦想知道你是否会跟我们一起 |
[09:41] | to the gladiator exhibit this weekend. | 去参加这周末的角斗士展览活动 |
[09:43] | Oh, that guy sure likes gladiators. | 那家伙是真爱角斗士啊 |
[09:44] | How generous of Dylan | 迪伦可真慷慨 |
[09:46] | to share his girlfriend time with a friend. | 愿意把和女友的二人时光带朋友一起分享 |
[09:49] | I don’t know what top I’m going to wear, but I’m there. | 我不知道我该穿什么上衣 但我一定会去的 |
[09:51] | – It’s a date. – Oh, hey, Simon. | -那是个约会 -嘿 萨蒙 |
[09:52] | Uh, I added a little red to Gordon’s eyes. | 我给戈登的眼睛加了一点红色 |
[09:55] | Does this read as menacing or meningitis? | 这看上去像是很邪恶还是患了脑膜炎 |
[09:57] | Do you think tiny horns would be overkill? | 你觉得给他头上加两个角会不会太过了 |
[09:58] | No, what about Charlie Chaplin’s little mustache? | 不要 不如加上查理·卓别林式的小胡子吧 |
[10:02] | A nice, big… | 美美的… |
[10:03] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么啊 |
[10:04] | Everyone freeze. | 大家都别动 |
[10:05] | Don’t make eye contact. Eventually he’ll go away. | 不要有眼神接触 他最终就会走开的 |
[10:07] | You’re using me on the poster? | 你们要拿我的照片做海报吗 |
[10:09] | I’m the face of book-burning? | 我是”焚书活动代言人”吗 |
[10:11] | We didn’t have the money to license a real monster, so… | 我们没钱申请制作一个真正的禽兽 所以 |
[10:13] | Oh, is that how you see me– a monster? | 我在你们眼中就是这种形象吗 禽兽 |
[10:15] | Well, if the giant orthopedic shoe fits… | 你穿着那种大码鞋一定很合脚吧 |
[10:17] | It’s not funny, Simon. | 不好笑 萨蒙 |
[10:18] | – Okay. – If I’m the bad guy, | -好吧 -如果我是坏人 |
[10:19] | it’s because you need me to be one. | 那也是你们需要我这样一个坏人 |
[10:21] | It serves your pathological need to be a hero. | 那满足了你们想当英雄的病态需求 |
[10:24] | You’re reducing a very complex web of neuroses… | 你无视了一张非常复杂的… |
[10:25] | Then let me untangle it for you. | 那我就把话说个明白吧 |
[10:28] | Your pro bono crap has | 你所谓的无偿广告项目 |
[10:29] | nothing to do with saving the library. | 根本不是为了拯救图书馆 |
[10:31] | It’s all about making sure that everyone loves you. | 而是为了搏得所有人对你的喜爱 |
[10:34] | And who gives a damn what happens to me? | 谁又关心我会怎么样呢 |
[10:36] | I’m just Ursula the Sea Witch to your Little Mermaid. | 我不过是海巫乌苏拉 意图伤害小美人鱼 |
[10:39] | Oh, come on, Gordon, I didn’t mean… | 戈登 我不是故意 |
[10:39] | Talk to the tentacle. | 跟我的触手说去吧 |
[10:39] | 原语为Talk to the hand 意为叫人走开 不想听 | |
[10:44] | Gordon, wait. | 戈登 等等 |
[10:45] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:46] | Oh, I was just doing that thing | 我只是在学电视剧里 |
[10:47] | where you call out to someone as they’re storming off, | 在某人愤然离场的时候喊一句 |
[10:49] | but they don’t usually turn around. | 不过一般他们不会回头的 |
[10:51] | I see. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[10:55] | He’s right, it was a bad idea. | 他说得对 这确实是个坏主意 |
[10:58] | Uh, boss, you know that this already went out, right? It did? | 老板 你知道这刚已经发出了对吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, hundreds of them. | 是啊 几百份呢 |
[11:01] | Oh, no, no, no, we got to take ’em all down. | 不不不 我们得把它们收回 |
[11:02] | – It’s too late. – We-We’ll just tell Gordon we took ’em down. | -太晚了 -跟戈登说已经撤回了好了 |
[11:05] | I mean, the election’s in two days. | 2天后就是选举了 |
[11:07] | Oh. Yeah, it’s just a little grassroots campaign in a small town. | 对啊 不过是个小城镇的草根活动而已 |
[11:12] | Naperville. | 仅限内伯维尔 |
[11:14] | If you check your calendar, it’s 2014, | 虽然日历显示现在是2014年 |
[11:17] | but you sure wouldn’t know it in Naperville, Illinois, | 但在伊利诺伊州的内伯维尔却并非如此 |
[11:19] | where a group opposed to a tax hike to save a local library | 一群反对通过加税来拯救当地一个图书馆的人士 |
[11:23] | is organizing a book-burning party | 正在筹划一场焚书派对 |
[11:26] | apparently spearheaded by this unidentified mystery man. | 显然 这位神秘男子就是他们的领头人 |
[11:29] | What is wrong with this guy? | 那家伙脑子有病吧 |
[11:30] | What kind of monster burns books? | 什么样的禽兽会想要焚书 |
[11:33] | Around the world, people are asking: | 全世界的人们都在疑惑 |
[11:34] | “Who is this madman and how do we stop him?” | “这个疯子是谁 该怎么阻止他” |
[11:38] | Maybe Gordon doesn’t watch the news. | 戈登可能不会看新闻吧 |
[11:40] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你们他妈的把我坑成什么了 |
[11:42] | And now maybe he’s just running lines for a play he’s in? | 也许他这只是在练习所参演戏剧的台词吧 |
[11:44] | I’m a pariah out there. | 我成了被全世界鄙视的贱民 |
[11:46] | I got egged on the street. | 我在街上被扔了鸡蛋 |
[11:48] | An old lady flicked her lit cigarette at me. | 一位老太太还对着我弹烟头 |
[11:50] | My latte had a middle finger drawn in the foam. | 我的拿铁咖啡 中间画的是竖中指的图像 |
[11:55] | Gordon, we are so sorry. I mean, we never thought that this was… | 戈登 真抱歉 我们没想到 |
[11:57] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 |
[11:58] | I’m blowing your cover. | 我要揭穿你们 |
[11:59] | – No. – I’m sending out a press release. | -不 -我要开记者会 |
[12:03] | Can someone tell me how to send out a press release? | 能来个人教我怎么召开记者会吗 |
[12:05] | Or, or we wait till after the library’s been saved. | 或者我们可以等到图书馆被挽救后再开 |
[12:08] | You’ll end up looking like a hero, Gordon. | 你到时候就是英雄了 戈登 |
[12:09] | That was my plan all along. | 我的计划就是这样 |
[12:11] | N-N-N-N-No, don’t play me, Simon. | 别 别耍我了 萨蒙 |
[12:12] | I’m not playing you, Gordon, you know. | 我不是在耍你 戈登 你知道的 |
[12:14] | I know right now things look dire, but a couple of days from now | 我知道局势看起来很可怕 但几天以后 |
[12:16] | when we all gather together for the mock book-burning | 当我们为假焚书派对聚集起来 |
[12:18] | and the crowd’s there, ready to lynch you | 人们群情激昂 个个都想要凌迟你 |
[12:20] | – Still looking pretty dire. – we’re going to announce | -还是会很可怕 -我们会宣布 |
[12:22] | we’re not burning the books, we’re saving the library, | 我们不会焚书 而是要拯救图书馆 |
[12:24] | and it’s all because of you. | 一切都多亏了你 |
[12:25] | You’re the man behind it all. | 你就是幕后大英雄 |
[12:26] | Everyone’s going to be cheering for you. | 所有人都会为你欢呼的 |
[12:27] | And you’ll be the hero this time. | 你这次就成了英雄了 |
[12:29] | Hero, hero… | 英雄 英雄 |
[12:31] | You just have to have a little patience, my darling. | 你只需要一点耐心 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | Okay, listen, I know you’re pulling this out of your ass. | 听着 虽然我知道你这是鬼话连篇 |
[12:37] | – No. – But I do like the idea of being a hero for once. | -不 -但我确实想做一次英雄 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[12:41] | But what do I do in the meantime? | 不过这期间我该怎么办呢 |
[12:44] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[12:46] | Hide, hide, hide… | 躲起来 躲起来 躲起来 |
[12:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:50] | – I’m gonna hide. – Yeah. | -我要躲起来 -对 |
[12:51] | hide, hide… | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[12:57] | Wow. Just magnificent. | 哇 太壮观了 |
[13:00] | I’m really glad we could all finally spend some time together. | 我很高兴大家可以一起出来玩 |
[13:03] | Oh, yeah. Didn’t want to miss this. | 是啊 我可不想错过这场盛宴 |
[13:05] | Man, look at that spear. | 看看那把矛 |
[13:06] | Can you imagine being on the business end of that? | 你能想象被”插中”的感觉吗 |
[13:09] | You don’t want to miss it for anything. | 你怎么都不会想错过的 |
[13:11] | Hey, great tops! | 嘿 上衣不错 |
[13:13] | Right on. Book power! | 好极了 书籍的力量 |
[13:15] | Hey, where’s Aaaaandrew…? | 艾安德鲁去哪里了 |
[13:17] | Really? That’s a thing? We’re doing that now? | 不是吧你 我们现在要这么称呼他们吗 |
[13:19] | I think they went to go look at the wall of swords. | 他们应该是去看剑墙了 |
[13:21] | Ooh, Zach, do you like swordplay? | 扎克 你喜欢击剑吗 |
[13:24] | Uh, yeah, I’m a guy. | 当然 我是个男人嘛 |
[13:27] | Thank you for bringing me to the museum. | 谢谢你带我来博物馆 |
[13:28] | You know me– when it comes to treating my lady right, | 你是知道我的 只要能让我的女人开心 |
[13:31] | spare no suggested donation. | 我在所不惜 |
[13:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:39] | Me? I’m fine. | 我 我很好啊 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I mean, I’m-I’m here with Dylan. | 我可是和迪伦在一起 |
[13:43] | Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be fine? | 我当然好了 为什么不呢 |
[13:45] | Right. You have Dylan. | 是啊 你有迪伦了 |
[13:55] | Lauren, um, | 劳伦 |
[13:57] | if I tell you something, you promise you won’t tell anyone? | 我要告诉你件事 你保证不说出去 |
[13:59] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 没问题 |
[14:03] | Dylan is…gay. | 迪伦是 同性恋 |
[14:06] | What?! | 神马 |
[14:06] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[14:08] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[14:10] | What? Is everything I knew fake? | 什么 难道所有事都是假的吗 |
[14:12] | Is everything I thought was real | 所有我以为是真的情意 |
[14:14] | really not real at all? | 都不是真的吗 |
[14:16] | You knew? | 你早知道了吧 |
[14:17] | I did. When did you figure it out? | 是啊 你是什么时候知道的 |
[14:19] | After our fourth date. | 在我们第4次约会的时候 |
[14:21] | When he made me watch a Raven-Symone Retrospective | 他和我一起看瑞文·西蒙尼的作品集 |
[14:23] | and… and he braided my hair. | 他给我编了辫子 |
[14:25] | Oh, the universal tell. | 国际信号 |
[14:27] | Does everyone know? | 所有人都知道了吗 |
[14:28] | Is him wrestled out? | 某人疲惫力尽了咩 |
[14:29] | Is him hungry? | 某人饿了咩 |
[14:31] | Does him want food? | 某人想吃东西咩 |
[14:32] | Uh, him-him is hungry. | 某人挺饿的 |
[14:33] | Him… him-him-him could eat. | 某人 某人能吃一点 |
[14:38] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[14:40] | I mean, Andrew and I figured it out. | 安德鲁和我早就知道了 |
[14:41] | He wanted to tell you, | 他本想告诉你的 |
[14:41] | but we didn’t want you to feel embarrassed. | 但我们不想让你难堪 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s why I kept it up, | 所以我保守了这个秘密 |
[14:45] | because I felt like an idiot, | 因为我觉得我太白痴了 |
[14:46] | and didn’t want everyone finding out | 不想让你们知道 |
[14:47] | and then thinking that I was an idiot. | 然后也觉得我是白痴 |
[14:49] | Which, apparently, they already do. | 不过你们早就这么想了 |
[14:50] | Are you sure you didn’t keep dating him | 你确定你继续和他在一起 |
[14:52] | to make Andrew jealous? | 不是为了让安德鲁吃醋吗 |
[14:53] | I mean, maybe a little? | 或许是有一点的吧 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:56] | I’m-I’m happy that Andrew’s happy. | 安德鲁幸福 我很开心 |
[14:58] | And that he’s in love. | 而且他恋爱了 |
[14:59] | And that I get to watch love bloom every day, right outside my office. | 他们每天就在我的办公室外 秀恩爱 |
[15:03] | Oh, good! I thought you’d be bummed. | 太好了 我还以为你会不开心呢 |
[15:06] | A whole weekend? Just you and me | 整个周末 只有我们两个人 |
[15:08] | at your parents’ lake house? Man! | 在你父母的湖边小屋 太好了 |
[15:10] | Andrew is gonna be jealous. | 安德鲁一定会被醋酸死的 |
[15:12] | You talk about Andrew a lot. | 你总是提安德鲁 |
[15:14] | Did you guys used to date? | 你们以前在一起过吗 |
[15:16] | Date? | 在一起 |
[15:17] | No, man, we’re just friends, like you and me. | 我们只是朋友 就像你我一样 |
[15:29] | O… kay. | 好 吧 |
[15:32] | Uh, him-him-him was not aware. | 某人之前没意识到 |
[15:35] | Him needs a little… | 某人需要… |
[15:37] | just a little time. | 一点时间 |
[15:45] | In a few minutes, the polls are gonna close. | 几分钟后 投票就停止了 |
[15:48] | But if we’ve done our jobs, | 但如果我们成功了 |
[15:50] | these library doors are gonna stay open | 这些图书馆的门将依然敞开 |
[15:51] | because this community said no to the death of imagination! | 因为这个社区要向”想象力枯竭”说不 |
[15:55] | When the book burners saw us coming, | 等那些焚书者看到我们 |
[15:57] | they ran away from the power of knowledge! | 他们在知识的伟大力量面前只会四散而逃 |
[16:01] | They were so scared, | 他们怕极了 |
[16:02] | they left without their props! | 工具都没拿就逃了 |
[16:05] | Not even the evil giant who started this whole thing | 连发动这一切的那个邪恶巨人 |
[16:07] | had the guts to show his face! | 也不敢露面 |
[16:09] | Can I get a whoop-whoop? | 让我听到你们的欢呼好吗 |
[16:12] | What’s happening? | 现在是什么情况 |
[16:13] | I thought you were gonna make me the hero here. | 我以为你要把我塑造成英雄的呢 |
[16:15] | Don’t worry– when the vote is over, I’ll bring you out | 别担心 投票结束后 我会介绍你出场 |
[16:17] | and reveal that the whole thing was a campaign to save the library | 解释这其实是一场拯救图书馆的广告活动 |
[16:19] | and you’ll reap the glory! | 荣誉都属于你 |
[16:20] | Okay, well hurry up | 那快点吧 |
[16:21] | because my calves are spasming. | 我的小腿要抽筋了 |
[16:22] | – Got it. – Never should’ve quit ballet. | -知道了 -我就不该放弃芭蕾的 |
[16:24] | Attention, proletariat. | 听好了 劳苦大众们 |
[16:26] | The ballots have been quantified. | 计票已经结束了 |
[16:28] | And we have emerged | 我们毫发无损地 |
[16:29] | from the hangman’s noose unscathed. | 挣脱了行刑手的绞索 |
[16:34] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[16:35] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚刚说了呀 |
[16:36] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[16:40] | You got to make it happen because I can’t feel my legs! | 你快点啊 我的腿都麻了 |
[16:42] | I’m doing it. Everyone? | 马上就来 各位 |
[16:43] | I have a special surprise. | 我有个特别惊喜 |
[16:45] | We would not have won tonight without the man | 接下来我要介绍一个人 没有他 |
[16:46] | I’m about to introduce. | 我们今晚不可能获胜 |
[16:48] | You know him as the face of evil. | 你们都以为他是恶魔 |
[16:50] | – But… – I can’t take it anymore! | -但是 -我受不了了 |
[16:52] | Gordon, Gordon, no…! | 戈登 戈登 不 |
[16:54] | – What are you doing to me? – That’s him! | -你在对我做什么 -就是他 |
[16:57] | The book hater! | 那个仇书人 |
[16:58] | No, no! No. That isn’t who I am. | 不不不 我不是那种人 |
[17:00] | That’s you! | 就是你 |
[17:00] | I don’t, I don’t hate books. | 我不 我不讨厌书 |
[17:02] | I love books. I’m a reader. | 我爱书 我爱读书 |
[17:04] | Gordon, Gordon, you’re flaming! | 戈登 戈登 你”火”了 |
[17:05] | I know, it happens when I get nervous. | 我知道 我一紧张就这样 |
[17:07] | No, right there! | 不 是那里 |
[17:08] | Oh! Fire! Bad! | 火 糟糕 |
[17:13] | He’s burning the books! | 他在烧书 |
[17:14] | You! You’re a monster! | 你 你个禽兽 |
[17:17] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[17:18] | No, I’m… I’m not a monster! | 不 我不 我不是禽兽 |
[17:20] | Get him! He’s a bad man! | 抓住他 他是个坏人 |
[17:23] | He’s not bad, he’s good! | 他不是坏人 他是好人 |
[17:24] | It’s not his fault! | 不是他的错 |
[17:25] | I made him that way! | 是我把他造就成那样的 |
[17:26] | He’s my creation! | 他是我创造出来的 |
[17:28] | Simon, you son of a bitch! | 萨蒙 你个狗娘养的 |
[17:31] | This reminds me of something. | 此情此景似曾相识啊 |
[17:32] | – Twilight? – Hunger Games? | -《暮光之城》 -《饥饿游戏》 |
[17:34] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[17:38] | “Genius Ad Campaign Revealed.” | 揭秘天才广告公司 |
[17:40] | “Lewis, Roberts & Roberts Saves the Day.” | 路易斯&罗伯茨&罗伯茨公司扭转败局 |
[17:42] | “Homeless Man Arrested for Masturbating in Library.” | 流浪汉因在图书馆内打飞机被捕 |
[17:44] | See? All is right with the world again. | 瞧见没 世界又恢复正常了 |
[17:47] | Whoa, Gordon’s on the news. | 哎呀 戈登上新闻了 |
[17:49] | My thinking was that if we created a villain character, | 我的想法是 如果我们塑造一个反面人物 |
[17:52] | that it would change the conversation. | 就能改变话题方向 |
[17:54] | And I volunteered because I care. | 我自愿当坏人 因为我关心 |
[17:57] | Speaking of caring, I’m sure some of our viewers | 说到关心 我相信我们的一些观众 |
[17:59] | want to know how are your injuries because of the pitchforks? | 都想知道你被草叉弄的伤是否严重 |
[18:03] | Numerous and excruciating. | 伤痕累累 极其痛苦 |
[18:04] | Al-Although I was very lucky that-that church was unlocked, | 不过我还是很庆幸教堂门没锁 |
[18:08] | so I was able to hide out in the bell tower. | 所以我得以躲到钟楼里去 |
[18:10] | Well, so there we have it. A nation’s villain, | 我们采访的是 一个全民公敌 |
[18:12] | one library’s hero. | 一位图书馆英雄 |
[18:14] | Uh, Syd? | 小希 |
[18:16] | I am sorry that Lauren and I didn’t | 我很抱歉劳伦和我 |
[18:17] | say something sooner about Dylan. | 没有早点告诉你迪伦的事 |
[18:19] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[18:20] | I mean, the only bummer was that | 唯一让我不爽的就是 |
[18:21] | – I like to hang out with him. – Ah, sure. | -我竟然想跟他约会 -理解 |
[18:23] | We had a lot in common. | 我们有许多共同点 |
[18:24] | – He’s a nice guy. – Yeah. | -他是个不错的家伙 -是啊 |
[18:25] | Haven’t really had that with anyone in a while. | 很久没有对人有那种感觉了 |
[18:27] | – Yeah, me neither. – Except Allie. | -是啊 我也没有 -除了艾莉 |
[18:30] | Right! No, right, right. | 是啊 是的 没错 |
[18:31] | Except Allie, of course, who’s great; she’s great. | 除了艾莉 她很不错 很棒 |
[18:34] | She’s really great. So, yeah, except for that. | 她真的很好 没错 除了她 |
[18:36] | – That’s great. – Okay. | -那就好 -对 |
[18:39] | I miss hanging out with you. | 我很想念跟你一起出去玩的日子 |
[18:43] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I mean, you’re, you’re a good friend. | 真的啊 你是个 是个不错的朋友 |
[18:46] | – I miss you, too… buddy. – Okay, cool. | -我也想念你 哥们 -好吧 |
[18:49] | Hey, can I ask you | 对了 你能坦白地 |
[18:50] | some really frank sexual advice, actually, about Allie? | 给我说一些关于艾莉的性建议吗 |
[18:53] | Well, I’m off to grab a beer with my buddy Dylan. | 我要跟我的哥们迪伦去喝杯啤酒 |
[18:57] | You guys are still hanging out? | 你们还一起出去玩吗 |
[18:59] | Yeah, you know, after we talked | 对啊 在我们彻底谈开了 |
[19:00] | about that kooky misunderstanding, | 那个奇葩的误解之后 |
[19:02] | I realized that D-man is a great guy. | 我发现小迪迪是个很不错的人 |
[19:04] | And I’m not just saying that to make jealous, Andrew. | 我这么说不是为了让你吃醋 安德鲁 |
[19:06] | You and I are totally cool. | 你跟我还是很好 |
[19:08] | I just, I don’t know, really enjoy hanging out with him. | 我只是 不知怎的 真的很喜欢跟他一起出去 |
[19:10] | And he’s fine that it’s platonic? | 他能接受这种柏拉图式的爱吗 |
[19:12] | No, he’s totally in love with me. | 不 他已经完全爱上我了 |
[19:13] | The Zach bug bit him bad. | 扎克小迷虫狠狠咬了他一口 |
[19:14] | But I think I can turn him. | 但我觉得我能改变他[掰直] |
[19:19] | Into a friend. | 成为一个朋友 |
[19:21] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[19:25] | Si, I have to say your little charity stunt worked very well. | 老萨 不得不说你那点慈善手段十分奏效 |
[19:28] | We’ve been getting calls from new clients all day. | 我们这一天接到了很多新客户的来电 |
[19:31] | It was all part of my plan. | 都在我的计划之中 |
[19:32] | Oh, please, you had no plan. | 得了吧 你根本没有计划 |
[19:33] | You just stumbled upon a photogenic villain, | 你只是偶然发现了一个上相的恶棍 |
[19:35] | and you-you ran with it. | 于是加以发挥利用 |
[19:36] | Well, it’s your sweaty Mediterranean features– | 你那地中海种族的面部特征 |
[19:38] | they photograph well, my friend. | 真的很上相 我的朋友 |
[19:40] | – Touch? – We make a good team, my man. | -真的吗 -我们真是好搭档 伙计 |
[19:42] | – Yeah, we do. – You’re the Beast to my Beauty. | -没错 -你是野兽 我是美女 |
[19:44] | The Garfunkel to my Simon. | 加芬克尔和萨蒙 |
[19:47] | See? That works on two levels because my name is Simon… | 你看 两个层面都说得通 因为我名字就叫萨蒙 |
[19:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. Very clever. | 对对对 我明白 非常巧妙 |
[19:50] | – Thank you. – But no one really ever appreciated Garfunkel. | -谢谢 -但没人真心喜欢加芬克尔 |
[19:52] | – Well, Simon did. – What do you mean? | -萨蒙喜欢啊 -这话什么意思 |
[19:54] | He-he broke up with him famously. | 他们最后分道扬镳 闹得沸沸扬扬啊 |
[19:55] | For a while they had a nice time. | 他们有过一段美好的时光啊 |
[19:57] | Didn’t they sue each other? | 他们不是还起诉对方吗 |
[19:58] | Don’t read too much into it. | 别谈那么多 |
[20:00] | My point is this place wouldn’t work without you. | 我的重点是 这里没有你就无法运转 |
[20:03] | Especially when you hear this. | 特别是你听到这个消息后 |
[20:05] | – What? – I just took a call | -什么 -我刚接到一通电话 |
[20:07] | for the biggest buyout offer we’ve ever had. | 提出要收购我们 出价简直前所未有得高 |
[20:10] | We’ve had offers before. We will never sell this company! | 以前也有人提收购 我们绝不卖公司 |
[20:12] | Uh, $47 million beg to differ | 4700万恕难同意啊 |
[20:16] | my Little Brony. | 我的小马驹 |
[20:18] | Yes, you are about to become the proud subsidiary | 没错 滨崎运动鞋刀叉餐具公司而今涉足广告 |
[20:22] | of Hamasaki Sneakers, Cutlery… | 你就要成为它旗下 |
[20:25] | and now– Advertising. | 令人骄傲的子公司了 |
[20:26] | I should’ve never let that sympathetic priest | 我就不该让那个心怀怜悯的牧师 |
[20:28] | let you out of the bell tower! | 把你放出钟楼 |
[20:29] | We are selling. End of discussion. | 我们要把公司卖掉 讨论完毕 |
[20:32] | No! | 不行 |
[20:33] | What I wouldn’t give for a lit torch right now! | 快给我一根火炬 |
[20:35] | You’re a monster! | 你是个禽兽 |
[20:36] | You made me this way! | 你把我造就成这样的 |
[20:43] | No, hefe, tell me this. | 不 老大 告诉我吧 |
[20:48] | But now you can see boob… | 但现在你可以看咪咪了 |
[20:49] | now you can see all the boobs. | 现在你可以把咪咪看个遍了 |
[20:51] | Booby booby boo boo. | 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 |
[20:52] | No hot chicks. I-I’ve never seen | 没有性感辣妹 我没见过 |
[20:54] | seen a girl better than a seven. | 7分以上的妹子 |
[20:56] | Place where old people masturbate. | 老年人打飞机的地方 |
[20:59] | Old people masturbate in libraries? | 老年人在图书管里打飞机 |
[21:01] | What kind of libraries are you hanging out in, you sicko? | 你去的是什么图书馆啊 你个变态狂 |
[21:04] | Grandpa, we’re ready to go now. | 爷爷 我们收拾一下赶快去吧 |
[21:06] | Are you finished? Not yet! | 你打完了吗 还没 |