时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I will never sell this company. A buyout is not an option. | 我永远不会卖掉公司的 收购绝对不能接受 |
[00:09] | You know what “Buyout” means? | 你知道”收购”是什么意思吗 |
[00:10] | – They buy us, we’re out. – Okay, | -他们收下公司 我们滚 -好了 |
[00:12] | just listen to me. The Hamasaki people– | 听我说 滨崎公司那边 |
[00:14] | they promise that nothing’s gonna change. | 他们承诺说不会有任何改变 |
[00:16] | They’re a very ethical corporation. | 他们可是良心企业 |
[00:18] | Ethical corporation? That’s like saying | 良心企业 那就好像在说存在 |
[00:20] | a pro-choice Republican or a partial circumcision. | 赞成堕胎的共和党人或是局部割包皮 |
[00:22] | They don’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[00:24] | Sydney, we want to know what you think. | 希德妮 我们想知道你的想法 |
[00:26] | Yeah, let’s hear what my daughter has to say. | 对 听听我女儿的看法 |
[00:28] | Okay, um, well, I-I see both sides of it. | 好吧 我觉得有利有弊 |
[00:31] | You know, a big corporation would give us leverage | 一个大企业会增加我们的筹码 |
[00:33] | and-and open certain doors. But, on the other hand, | 打开一些机会之门 但是 另一方面 |
[00:36] | I’d be worried about our creative autonomy… | 我们得担心创意自主权 |
[00:37] | Okay, you know what, you’re not even an equity partner. | 知道吗 你根本不是权益合伙人 |
[00:39] | She doesn’t get to vote. | 她没投票权 |
[00:40] | Yeah, why’d we even ask her? | 是啊 干嘛要问她的意见 |
[00:42] | Simon, do you understand what kind | 萨蒙 你知道 |
[00:43] | of money we’re talking about? | 这涉及到多少钱吗 |
[00:44] | This is “Make your own species” money. | 那笔钱多到可以创造新物种 |
[00:46] | I want one of those tiny giraffes | 我要广告上那个家伙 |
[00:48] | like the guy has on the commercial. | 拥有的那种迷你长颈鹿 |
[00:49] | Well, we all want that, Gordon, but at what price? | 我们都想要 戈登 但代价是什么 |
[00:51] | What price, Gordon? All right, you know what? | 代价是什么 戈登 知道吗 |
[00:53] | You give me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna call a meeting… | 我要召开会议 |
[00:56] | with the board. | 董事大会 |
[00:58] | – You monster. – That’s right. | -你这个禽兽 -没错 |
[01:00] | Why is Simon so scared of the board? | 为什么萨蒙这么害怕董事会 |
[01:01] | Because the board’s made up of people | 因为董事会的成员里 |
[01:02] | who only care about money. | 全是只在乎钱的人 |
[01:04] | And my mother. | 以及我妈妈 |
[01:23] | Hey, Allie, Maytag can’t make the meeting. | 艾莉 美泰格公司不能前来会面 |
[01:25] | Do you mind cancelling my reservation? | 帮我取消订位好吗 |
[01:26] | – Sure, I’ll take care of it. – Thanks. | -没问题 我会搞定 -谢谢 |
[01:29] | Oh, Andrew, guess what? | 安德鲁 你猜怎么着 |
[01:30] | I got us reservations at Joe Port’s. | 我在乔波特餐厅订到位子了 |
[01:32] | All you can eat shrimp buffet. Splash. | 任你吃大虾自助 好棒 |
[01:36] | Did you just… take my reservation? | 我不要的订位 你要了吗 |
[01:39] | Is that okay? It’s just, you didn’t want it, | 没问题吧 你不要了 |
[01:41] | so I kind of just swooped in. | 我就顶替上了 |
[01:42] | Yeah, of course you did. | 是啊 当然了 |
[01:44] | Are you sure? ‘Cause it seems like you… | 你确定吗 看起来 |
[01:46] | you’re having second thoughts. | 你犹豫了 |
[01:47] | I know sometimes I have something and I think I don’t want it | 我知道有时候 我会有不想要的 |
[01:49] | and then once it’s gone, I realize I made a big mistake. | 然后失去后 我意识到自己犯了大错 |
[01:52] | Do you think you’re making a big mistake, Sydney? | 你觉得你犯了大错吗 希德妮 |
[01:53] | Just take him. It. The. Reser… | 把他拿去吧 那个 订… |
[01:56] | …vation for… Eat. Food. | 位 去吃 食物 |
[02:00] | Simon, your ex-wife is on her way up. | 萨蒙 你前妻快上来了 |
[02:03] | I had a feeling Paige was here. | 我有感觉佩奇来了 |
[02:04] | My body temperature dropped three degrees. Everyone. | 我的体温降了3度 各位 |
[02:07] | It’s on its way up, | 它就快到了 |
[02:08] | so don’t make any sudden movements. | 别有任何的突发行动 |
[02:10] | Just play dead until it leaves with half of everything you own. | 保持装死状态 直到它卷走你的一半家财 |
[02:13] | Hello, hello, hello. | 大家好啊 |
[02:15] | I got everyone mittens from Greenland. | 我给所有人都带了产自格陵兰岛的手套 |
[02:17] | Ooh, your mom seems kind of fun. | 你妈妈看起来挺有趣的 |
[02:20] | Yup, that’s the problem. | 对 问题就在这里 |
[02:21] | My therapist refers to her as the lighthouse. | 我的心理医生将她比作灯塔 |
[02:23] | When her light shines on you, it’s great. | 照亮你时 很好 |
[02:25] | And then, when it’s off you, you’re just left in the dark | 没有照到你时 你就被留在一片黑暗里 |
[02:28] | to crash on the rocks of childhood neuroses. | 触礁在儿童神经症上 |
[02:32] | Mother. | 母亲大人 |
[02:33] | Oh, honey, you look wonderful. Give me a big… | 亲爱的 你真漂亮 给我一个大大的… |
[02:38] | Oh, Zach, no, not the red ones. | 扎克 不 不要拿红的 |
[02:41] | You look much better in blue. | 你戴蓝色更好看 |
[02:42] | – No. – What? Paige said. | -不要 -怎么啦 佩奇说了 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | – Hello, Simon. – Paige. | -你好 萨蒙 -佩奇 |
[02:48] | Have you gotten shorter or have you just lost more hair? | 你是变矮了 还是脱发变秃了 |
[02:51] | I didn’t recognize | 我以前都注意到 |
[02:52] | you with so much face behind your ears. | 你耳朵后面有那么大块脸皮呢[整容] |
[02:57] | Allie Cat. | 艾莉猫 |
[02:59] | Ah, Mega-tron. Hi. | 梅根天 |
[02:59] | 出自《变形金刚》中 威震天的名字 | |
[03:02] | This is my BFF, Megan. | 这是我的终生密友 梅根 |
[03:03] | – The one I told you about. – Andrew. | -我跟你说过她 -我是安德鲁 |
[03:05] | – Hi. – Champion gymnast in high school. | -你好 -高中体操冠军 |
[03:06] | She can still put both legs behind her head. | 她依然可以把双腿翘过头 |
[03:08] | – Three, two, one. – Hi. | -三二一 -你好 |
[03:11] | I’m-I’m Zachary. I’m sort of Andrew’s BFF. | 我是扎克瑞 我算是安德鲁的终生密友 |
[03:14] | Although we don’t usually put it like that | 通常我们不这样说 |
[03:15] | – because we’re adult males. – And F is a long, long time. | -因为我们是成年男性 -而且终生太长了 |
[03:18] | – It sure is. – Okay, well, | -当然了 -好了 |
[03:20] | we are gonna go grab some coffee downstairs. | 我们去楼下喝咖啡 |
[03:21] | – It was nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 -客气 |
[03:26] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[03:27] | With the laughing and the touching on the arm? | 她冲我笑 碰我的胳膊 |
[03:29] | Yeah, Fonzie, she totally wants it. | 是啊 风仔哥 她可想要你呢 |
[03:32] | Yeah. Maybe she was just being polite. | 也许她只是出于礼貌 |
[03:34] | Do you ever consider that? I mean, she’s Allie’s best friend, | 你考虑过这点吗 她是艾莉最好的朋友 |
[03:36] | she probably… She probably feels an obligation to… | 她可能只是觉得应该… |
[03:39] | No, she wants to be fixed up with you. | 不 她要我帮你们牵线 |
[03:41] | Nice. Okay, let’s craft a reply. | 太好了 好好想想怎么回答 |
[03:42] | Something that says I’m interested | 要表明我虽有意 |
[03:43] | but not jumping out of my seat. | 但还不到猴急的地步 |
[03:44] | “He… says… no.” Send. | 他说不要 发送 |
[03:47] | Uh, that was maybe a little too standoffish, | 你这回复也显得太过冷淡了 |
[03:50] | Look, I love you like a brother but you are a dog. | 我当你是兄弟一样爱 但你是个色狼 |
[03:53] | And I think that’s great. But Megan and Allie… | 我觉得这样没问题 但梅根和艾莉 |
[03:55] | They-they’re best friends. | 她们是最好的朋友 |
[03:56] | This could only end up biting me in the ass. | 你和她好上 可能会让我引火烧身 |
[03:58] | Hey, listen, I can be a good guy. | 听着 我可以做个好男人 |
[04:01] | I promise. I will be a perfect gentleman. | 我保证 我会做一个完美绅士 |
[04:07] | All right. I’m gonna so regret this. | 好吧 我肯定会后悔的 |
[04:08] | Yes. Andrew, you are my BF. | 太棒 安德鲁 你是我最好的朋友 |
[04:10] | Possibly for F. | 可能还会是终生的 |
[04:11] | It’s important that you B in me. | 最重要的是 你B在我的”身体里” |
[04:14] | “B” is believe. I meant believe. | B代表相信 我是指相信 |
[04:18] | Let’s not ask ourselves what we gain when we sell the company. | 我们不要问自己 卖掉公司会得到什么 |
[04:21] | Let’s ask ourselves what we lose. | 问问自己我们会失去什么 |
[04:23] | I believe we lose our freedom. | 我相信我们会失去自由 |
[04:25] | As Braveheart said to us in blue face and a mullet, | 《勇敢的心》中男主涂着蓝脸披着长发告诉我们 |
[04:28] | “We must tell our enemies | 我们必须告诉敌人 |
[04:30] | They may take our lives… | 他们可以夺走我们的生命 |
[04:32] | but they’ll never take our freedom.” | 但他们夺不走我们的自由 |
[04:36] | And I believed him, | 我以前很相信他 |
[04:36] | but that was before the anti-Semitic rants | 可那是在他发表反犹太言论 |
[04:36] | 《勇敢的心》男主梅尔·吉布森 曾公开发表反犹太言论 并意图买凶杀妻 | |
[04:38] | and trying to kill his mail-order bride. | 和想杀死他的邮购新娘之前 |
[04:40] | I’d like to leave you with the words of Albert Camus. | 我最后送给大家的是艾伯特·加缪的一句话 |
[04:42] | “Without freedom, there is no art.” | 没有自由 就没有艺术 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:58] | $47 million. | 4700万 |
[05:04] | How did the vote go? | 投票结果如何 |
[05:06] | It was a tie. | 平手 |
[05:07] | What… How is that possible? There are nine board members. | 那怎么可能 董事会成员有9个 |
[05:09] | I guess I’m the deciding vote. | 看来我是决定性的一票了 |
[05:11] | And you know how much I hate being the center of attention. | 你们知道我有多讨厌做焦点人物 |
[05:14] | So, what are you gonna do? You gonna side with the man | 你会怎么做 是打算支持 |
[05:16] | who stole your youth or go with the non-threatening gay guy | 偷走你青春的男人 还是支持总是夸你年轻 |
[05:19] | who always tells you how young you look? | 毫无威胁性的同志 |
[05:21] | Mom, you have to leave personal stuff out… | 妈 你得把个人恩怨抛… |
[05:23] | I’m saying this to the woman that fought for the beach house | 我竟忘了她的为人了 当年她在离婚时 |
[05:25] | in the divorce and then sold it for a dollar | 拼命要了海边别墅 却以一元价格出售 |
[05:26] | just to piss my dad off. | 就为了惹毛我爸 |
[05:27] | – What? – Did I never tell you that? | -什么 -我没有告诉过你吗 |
[05:29] | Kind of defeats the purpose. | 那我那么做岂不是毫无意义 |
[05:31] | Well, I can imagine your pain. | 我能想像你有多痛苦 |
[05:40] | You’re as hairy as a lowland gorilla. | 你身上的毛像低地大猩猩一样多 |
[05:42] | Heredity’s not been kind to me. I can’t dispute that. | 我没有遗传到好的基因 这我无法否认 |
[05:44] | You’re an average driver. At best. | 你的驾驶技术最多也就一般 |
[05:46] | Lauren, please. I know you’re trying to help, Yeah. | 劳伦 拜托 我知道你想帮忙 |
[05:48] | but you need to hit harder. | 但你得再狠一点 |
[05:49] | I need to become immune to Paige’s attacks. | 我要让自己对佩奇的人身攻击免疫 |
[05:51] | – But I feel terrible. – I know this pains you. | -但我很过意不去 -我知道你痛苦 |
[05:53] | But I need you to hit me with the worst. | 但我需要你给我最猛的攻势 |
[05:55] | Break out… | 拿出 |
[05:56] | the nuclear option. | 终极武器吧 |
[06:02] | “Simon Roberts. | 萨蒙·罗伯茨 |
[06:04] | “You left Sydney at the mall. | 你把希德妮一个人留在商场 |
[06:06] | – You know it’s not true. – “She had to sit there alone | -你知道我没有 -她不得不独自坐在 |
[06:08] | at Spencer’s Gifts | 斯宾塞礼品店里 |
[06:09] | next to the dancing cactus. | 挨着那个跳舞的仙人掌 |
[06:10] | “Every time she cried, it would just dance harder. | 每次她开始哭 那家伙就跳得更欢 |
[06:13] | *You live at the mall now, You live at the…* | *你住在商场里 你住在…* |
[06:16] | I have never left Sydney at the mall. | 我从没有把希德妮留在商场 |
[06:18] | You did. That’s why you’ll never admit | 是你干的 所以你才从不承认 |
[06:21] | that the hairy alcoholic in this family | 多毛的酒鬼才是这个家里 |
[06:22] | is the more responsible parent. | 比较负责任的家长 |
[06:24] | – Okay. Maybe we just… – Let’s try that again. | -也许我们该… -再试一次 |
[06:26] | – go through that again. Okay? – Yeah. Okay. Yeah. | -重新来一次 好吗 -好 好的 |
[06:28] | Don’t do the mall thing again, | 不要学那个商场里跳舞的东西 |
[06:30] | – I mean, don’t do the… – Okay. | -别那样 -好的 |
[06:31] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[06:32] | I should take you away this weekend. | 这周末我应该带你出去玩 |
[06:33] | We could spend a fortune on fancy clothes, | 我们可以花大钱买高档服装 |
[06:36] | go to Vegas, return everything on Monday. | 去赌城玩 周一再把东西都退回去 |
[06:39] | Come on, it’ll be fun, I promise. | 来嘛 会很刺激的 我保证 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I-I don’t know. I mean, you say that, | 是吗 我不知道 我总这么说 |
[06:43] | and then somehow you wind up in Tangiers with your trainer | 最后却和你的教练跑到丹吉尔去了 |
[06:46] | and I’m left standing on a street corner waiting for you | 而我还孤零零地站在街角等着你 |
[06:47] | in a bandage dress and hooker boots, and that… | 穿着露肉装和妓女靴 然后… |
[06:49] | Yeah, I get it. | 行了 我明白了 |
[06:50] | We’ve had some miscommunications. | 我们在沟通上产生过误会 |
[06:55] | All right. It’s none of my business, | 好吧 虽然这不关我的事 |
[06:57] | but, um… | 但是 |
[06:58] | can I tell you | 我可以告诉你 |
[06:59] | the most important thing I’ve learned | 我活在这世上的29年中 |
[07:00] | in my 29 years on this planet? | 学到的最重要的人生经验吗 |
[07:02] | You only regret the things you didn’t do. | 让你后悔的 只会是那些你未曾做过的事 |
[07:05] | Are you telling me you actually regret something? | 你是在说还有让你后悔的事吗 |
[07:08] | Not spending more time with you when I had the chance. | 后悔没有趁我还有机会时多和你在一起 |
[07:10] | And saying no to a romantic evening | 还有拒绝了和隆尼·安德森[女星] |
[07:12] | with Loni Anderson. | 共度浪漫的一晚 |
[07:15] | Or was it Louie Anderson? | 还是路易·安德森来着[男星] |
[07:16] | Well, either way it would have been a fine story. | 不管是谁 都会是个浪漫美妙的故事 |
[07:19] | Let’s talk about it more over a cup of Scotch. | 我们边喝威士忌边聊吧 |
[07:22] | – Come on. – Don’t you mean coffee? | -来吧 -你是说边喝咖啡边聊吧 |
[07:25] | No. | 不是 |
[07:27] | And this is me doing the splits at nationals. | 这张是我在全国大赛上做劈叉 |
[07:32] | The trick is to… | 诀窍就是 |
[07:33] | completely relax your pelvic bone. | 要完全放松你的髋骨 |
[07:36] | You know, I could show you later if you want. | 你如果感兴趣 我等下可以做给你看 |
[07:38] | Sports… are so great. | 体育运动 非常好 |
[07:41] | It’s just… good clean fun. | 真是 很好很健康的乐趣 |
[07:44] | You need to relax. | 你要放轻松 |
[07:46] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[07:48] | You need to… | 你需要… |
[07:53] | I… have butter. | 我家 有黄油 |
[07:57] | – I’m gonna get you a refill. – Okay. | -我去帮你加点喝的 -好 |
[07:58] | Andrew, can I talk to you for a second? | 安德鲁 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[08:01] | – Let me top you up. – Okay. | -我帮你加点喝的 -好 |
[08:05] | This girl is crazy. | 那妹子太疯狂了 |
[08:06] | She told me that she wants to go home with me and-and | 她说要和我一起回家 然后 |
[08:08] | – do things. – This is unbelievable. | -做些事情 -简直难以置信 |
[08:10] | You made me a promise. | 你向我保证过了 |
[08:11] | – Tonight’s about being a gentleman. – I know. | -今晚你要做个绅士 -我知道 |
[08:12] | That’s why I brought you over here | 所以我才叫你过来 |
[08:14] | because I need your strength. | 因为我需要你给我力量 |
[08:16] | I need you to talk me down | 你得让我放弃邪念 |
[08:17] | because, listen-listen to me, this is what she wants to do. | 因为 你听我说 她说她要这么做 |
[08:19] | Come here. She wants to… | 过来 她要… |
[08:24] | No, you have to do that. | 不 那个你得去做 |
[08:26] | But afterwards, you are a gentleman, okay? | 但在那之后 你要做个绅士 知道吗 |
[08:28] | You sleep over. | 你要在她家过夜 |
[08:29] | She wants to have brunch, you have brunch. | 她要去吃早午餐 你就陪她去吃 |
[08:31] | She wants to go to a museum, you go to the museum, okay? | 她要去逛博物馆 你就陪她去博物馆 |
[08:33] | There’s a lot riding on this. This is not just about you. | 那牵扯到很多人 不只是你一个人的事 |
[08:36] | N-No, this is not… this is… | 不 我知道这不是 这是… |
[08:38] | I’m gonna be thinking about you the entire time. | 我从头到尾都会”想着你”的 |
[08:46] | I hope you’re in the mood for my chicken parmigiana. | 希望你有食欲吃我做的意式奶酪焗鸡胸 |
[08:49] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来很好吃 |
[08:51] | Speaking of Italians, | 说到意大利 |
[08:53] | remember how hard I had to fight you for that Maserati? | 记得我跟你抢那辆玛莎拉蒂抢得多凶吗 |
[08:55] | – The one you parked in Lake Michigan? – Yeah. | -被你停到密歇根湖里那辆吗 -是啊 |
[08:58] | I’m fun. | 我真是好有趣 |
[08:58] | Big… fun. | 超有趣 |
[09:02] | New necklace? | 新项链吗 |
[09:03] | – Yeah, Gordon gave it to me. – Really? | -是的 戈登送给我的 -是吗 |
[09:05] | How randomly generous of him. | 他真是莫名其妙得大方啊 |
[09:07] | This place is so adorable. | 这地方真温馨 |
[09:09] | – Oh, thanks. – See? | -谢了 -看到没 |
[09:11] | Aren’t you glad I got the big house | 你是不是很庆幸离婚后 |
[09:13] | on the North Shore in the divorce? | 北岸那边的大房子分给我了 |
[09:14] | – Oh, yeah. – I mean, this place is so much easier to manage. | -是啊 -你这地方要好打理多了 |
[09:17] | I should’ve thanked you for that years ago. | 我多年前就该感谢你了 |
[09:19] | – Oh, you were so much angrier then. – Yeah. | -你那时总是怒气冲冲 -是吗 |
[09:22] | Remember you always used to make that face. | 记得你总是摆出那副表情吗 |
[09:23] | What face? | 什么表情 |
[09:24] | That face. | 就这个表情 |
[09:26] | Remember how mad you’d get every time | 还记得每次我提起那天 |
[09:28] | I mentioned that terrible day | 你把希德妮落在商场里 |
[09:29] | you left Sydney in the mall? | 你总是怒发冲冠吗 |
[09:30] | Who likes to be reminded of their own negligence, you know? | 谁都不愿意被提醒自己有多粗心大意 |
[09:37] | Gazpacho? | 要喝凉菜汤吗 |
[09:38] | No, I hate your soup. | 不 我讨厌你做的汤 |
[09:40] | You know, I really love the new Simon. | 我很喜欢新的萨蒙 |
[09:42] | – Thanks. – Finally taking responsibility. | -谢了 -你终于肯承担起责任了 |
[09:45] | Can I let you in on a little secret about the vote? | 我能告诉你一个关于这次投票的小秘密吗 |
[09:47] | Please do. | 快告诉我 |
[09:49] | I’m leaning your way. | 我偏向你这边 |
[09:53] | That was incredible. | 刚刚真是爽爆了 |
[09:55] | That was like having a front row seat at a gymnastics tournament. | 简直像坐在体操大赛的前排观赛一样 |
[10:00] | So, um… | 那 |
[10:02] | what do you want to do now? | 你现在想做什么 |
[10:03] | I’m, uh, open to cuddling. | 我可以抱着你温存一下 |
[10:11] | Yeah, that’s right. I offered to cuddle. | 是的 没错 我主动提出要抱她 |
[10:14] | I wish Andrew could see this. | 我真希望安德鲁能看到 |
[10:16] | I’m really proud of you, bud. | 我真为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[10:17] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[10:19] | Why am I dressed like Ebenezer Scrooge? | 为什么我穿得像埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇 |
[10:20] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:21] | I guess I just figured that’s how you slept. | 我想象中就觉得你是穿成这样睡觉的 |
[10:24] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[10:26] | Do you want to go to a wedding? | 你想去参加一场婚礼吗 |
[10:28] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:28] | Wouldn’t that be freakin’ nuts? | 那是不是很疯狂 |
[10:30] | I mean, maybe it’s the alcohol talking but | 也许是我喝多了 |
[10:32] | I kind of want you to come. | 但我有点希望你来参加 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | That’s big, right? | 这是大事 对吧 |
[10:39] | Huge. | 非常大 |
[10:43] | A little over the top. | 有点过头了 |
[10:44] | Just the outfit. I got inspi… | 是这身衣服 给了我灵感 |
[10:46] | But, no, weddings, that’s boyfriend stuff. | 但是 婚礼千万别去 那是男友才陪着去的 |
[10:48] | It’s too much, it’s too soon. | 太过了 太快了 |
[10:50] | Not for Zach OS 7. | 对于扎克OS7系统不是的 |
[10:52] | Not for New Age Zach. | 对于新生代扎克不是的 |
[10:54] | Old Zach, he would’ve run from this apartment really far. | 以前的扎克 提上裤子早逃得远远的了 |
[10:57] | He would’ve waited two weeks | 他可能会等上两周不联系 |
[10:58] | and maybe he would’ve Facebooked her roommate. | 也可能在Facebook上加她的室友 |
[11:00] | Zach OS 7, he stays. | 但是扎克OS7 他会留下来 |
[11:03] | He stays. | 他会留下来 |
[11:06] | I will go to this wedding. | 我愿意去参加那个婚礼 |
[11:07] | And I will not Facebook your roommate. | 而且我不会再Facebook上加你室友的 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | You don’t think Allie’s high-waisted, do you? | 你不觉得艾莉的腰身很高吧 |
[11:23] | – Why? – Well, your mom was just telling me | -怎么了 -你妈刚跟我说 |
[11:25] | how happy she was about my relationship, | 她看到我谈恋爱了感到很开心 |
[11:27] | and then she offhandedly mentioned that Allie’s waist | 然后她出言不逊 说艾莉的腰 |
[11:29] | seemed like it was right below her armpits. | 都到胳肢窝下面了 |
[11:32] | And, uh, now I can’t get that image out of my mind. | 然后那副画面就在我的脑海中挥之不去了 |
[11:35] | Well, I… Long legs are a good thing, right? | 那个 大长腿是好事 不是吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[11:42] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错嘛 |
[11:43] | I am. | 确实 |
[11:44] | It’s been nice having Mom around. | 妈妈回来了感觉可真好 |
[11:46] | I forgot how much fun she can be. | 我都忘了她有多么风趣了 |
[11:48] | Did I tell you | 我有没有跟你说 |
[11:48] | we went to an open house that she was interested in? | 我们去参加了一个房屋参观售卖会 |
[11:50] | Did she go through the medicine cabinets? | 她翻了人家的医药柜没有 |
[11:52] | Yeah. But then afterwards she talked | 有啊 但是之后她说 |
[11:53] | about maybe setting up a home base in Chicago. | 她会在芝加哥安顿下来 |
[11:55] | Well, you know your mother– everything’s a fun idea, | 你也知道你妈这个人 什么事想着都觉得有趣 |
[11:57] | but I wouldn’t read too much into it. | 但我建议你最好不要太相信 |
[11:58] | Dad, people can change. You know that. | 爸 人是会变的 你知道这一点的 |
[12:01] | Come on. Say one nice thing about her. | 来 说一句关于她的好话 |
[12:02] | She’s leaning my way on the vote. | 她投票时会倾向于我这边的 |
[12:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:09] | Why are you whistling? | 你吹个什么口哨啊 |
[12:12] | This is the “Divas in Terrible Movies” marathon. | 这是”烂片中的女王”大合集 |
[12:14] | Now, we have Mahogany, Glitter. | 我这儿有《红木》 《星梦泪痕》 |
[12:17] | Burlesque. | 《舞娘俱乐部》 |
[12:19] | and we’re gonna start with Another Stakeout. | 我们就从《疯狂盯梢令》看起吧 |
[12:23] | Who’s the diva in that? | 那片子的女王是谁 |
[12:24] | Richard Dreyfuss. | 理查德·德弗斯[男星] |
[12:27] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[12:28] | It is. Easy. | 是啊 淡定 |
[12:30] | And about the vote, | 关于投票的事 |
[12:32] | I’m leaning your way. | 我是倾向于你这边的 |
[12:34] | She said she was leaning my way on the vote. | 她说在投票时她会倾向于我这边的 |
[12:36] | She’s playing us both. | 她在玩弄我们两个 |
[12:37] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是太荒谬了 |
[12:38] | What happened to sisters sticking together? | 不是说好了要姐妹同心吗 |
[12:40] | Is the whole message of burlesque totally lost on her? | 她难道全然忘了《舞娘俱乐部》这片的寓意了吗 |
[12:43] | Let’s takehe high road. | 我们高尚一点吧 |
[12:44] | – Enough prostituting our principles. – Good. | -别再出卖我们的原则了 -很好 |
[12:47] | I guess you owe me a vote. | 你该把票投给我以示感谢 |
[12:49] | You just wanna leave it on the nightstand? | 你能把票留在床头柜上吗 |
[12:50] | Oh, come on. We both on wanted this to happen. | 别卖乖了 我们是干柴烈火都有意 |
[12:54] | When was the last time we did this? | 我们上次做是什么时候 |
[12:56] | When you wanted the beach house. | 就是你想争那栋海景房的时候 |
[12:59] | God, I love that beach house. | 天啊 我超爱那栋海景房的 |
[13:00] | When’s the last time we did this? | 我们上次做是什么时候 |
[13:02] | When you wanted me to vote for Clinton. | 就是你想让我把票投给克林顿的时候[希拉里] |
[13:05] | God, she’s gonna make a great president. | 天啊 她一定会成为一位好总统的 |
[13:08] | When was the last time we did this? | 我们上次做是什么时候 |
[13:10] | When you wanted me to vote for Clinton. | 就是你想让我把票投给克林顿的时候[比尔] |
[13:14] | Oh, God, that man can play the sax. | 天啊 那个男人会吹萨克斯呢 |
[13:17] | Oh, we got to stop doing this. | 我们不能再这么做下去了 |
[13:19] | What is it about hate sex that’s so appealing? | 为什么仇人做爱分外爽呢 |
[13:22] | Is there any other kind? | 难道还要其他类型的做爱吗 |
[13:23] | I’m guessing this is yours. | 我猜这一定是你的吧 |
[13:25] | Morocco on $4,000 a Day. | 摩洛哥之旅 4千每日 |
[13:27] | Carol called with this crazy idea. | 是卡萝想出这个疯狂的主意的 |
[13:29] | We’re gonna do a year abroad. | 我们要去国外过一年 |
[13:31] | Does Sydney know? Because she mentioned something | 希德妮知道吗 因为她提到什么 |
[13:33] | about an open house and you and she… | 你们一起去参加了一个房屋参观售卖活动 |
[13:34] | Oh, no, no, no. She and I were just having fun. | 不不不 我们只是随便玩玩罢了 |
[13:37] | Besides, their medicine cabinet was an abortion. | 再说了 他们家的医药柜里完全没有好货 |
[13:40] | Nothing but Q-tips and two-year-old Benadryl. | 只有小棉签和放了两年的抗过敏药 |
[13:42] | But you’re gonna tell her, right, Paige? | 但你会告诉她实情的 对吧佩奇 |
[13:43] | About, um, the year abroad and… | 关于你要在国外待一年的事 |
[13:45] | You don’t have to tell me that. She’s my daughter. | 不需要你来告诉我这些 她是我女儿 |
[13:48] | You’re right. Of course. | 你说得对 当然了 |
[13:53] | What the hell are you here to do? | 你跑到这儿来干什么 |
[13:56] | The bare minimum. | 走捷径 |
[14:06] | You might want to come in, | 你最好快进去吧 |
[14:07] | the wedding’s about to start. | 婚礼就要开始了 |
[14:07] | Oh, I’m just waiting on someone. | 我在等人 |
[14:08] | They should be here in a minute. | 他们应该很快就到 |
[14:13] | – Megan? – Oh, my God. Zach. | -梅根 -天啊 扎克 |
[14:15] | Did I invite you to my wedding? | 我邀请你参加我的婚礼了吗 |
[14:17] | An invite to the wedding was communicated. | 你确实提到让我来参加婚礼 |
[14:21] | Some other important details fell through the cracks. | 但却没说其他更重要的细节 |
[14:25] | It was her wedding? | 那是她的婚礼吗 |
[14:26] | – Kind of an important detail. – What… What was she thinking? | -那可是关键性细节 -她是怎么想的啊 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask your girlfriend here? | 我不知道 不如你去问问你女友吧 |
[14:32] | What are you implying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[14:33] | That she served me up to her friend | 她竟然把我献给她的朋友 |
[14:34] | the week of her wedding. Like I was a piece of meat | 而且是在那人结婚前一周 就像我是一块肉 |
[14:37] | to be chewed up and digested and released through the skin | 供人咀嚼 消化 气息从毛孔中散发出来 |
[14:39] | in a pleasant smelling vapor. | 发出令人愉悦的香味 |
[14:41] | In my world, girls don’t poop. | 在我的世界里 女人是不拉屎的 |
[14:42] | That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过的最离谱的话 |
[14:44] | Why would she do that? | 她为何要这么做 |
[14:45] | Because Megan was looking for | 因为梅根想在大婚之日前 |
[14:47] | some meaningless fun before the big day | 痛快地玩一次 不谈感情 |
[14:49] | and I thought Zach would be the perfect guy to do that with. | 我觉得扎克就是最佳人选 |
[14:51] | – Unbelievable. – Allie. | -真是难以置信 -艾莉 |
[14:52] | Come on, Andrew, you’re always saying what a dog he is. | 拜托 安德鲁 你也老说他是大色狼 |
[14:56] | Dude, that is so not cool. | 老兄 你真是太过分了 |
[14:56] | Okay, in fairness, I say that to your face all the time. | 行了 我一直当你的面都这么说 |
[14:58] | Yeah, but telling her breaks the bro code, | 是的 但是告诉她就违反了兄弟法则 |
[15:00] | if that’s even still a thing. | 如果这说法还流行的话 |
[15:01] | Okay, you’re right. Dude, I-I’m sorry. | 好吧 你说得对 兄弟 我很抱歉 |
[15:03] | And I am saying “Dude” Because I want you to know | 我叫你兄弟 是想让你知道 |
[15:05] | how serious I am. | 我是诚心的 |
[15:06] | But, A-Allie, look, | 但是 艾莉 听着 |
[15:07] | the other night I saw a man | 那天晚上 我看到的 |
[15:09] | trying to make a real connection. | 是一个想真正投入感情的男人 |
[15:10] | – I did feel good about it. – Yeah, you should feel good about it. | -我当时感觉很好 -没错 你确实该感觉很好 |
[15:12] | I mean, he may not be there yet, | 我是说 他或许还没进化到那一步 |
[15:14] | but this guy– he’s a keeper. | 但是这家伙 绝对是个婚姻潜力股 |
[15:17] | Whoa, but not, like, around the corner, right? | 但是 并不是说很快就要结了 对吧 |
[15:18] | I mean, I still got some time. | 我还是有些时间可以玩的 |
[15:19] | For sure. I mean, she’s probably not even born yet. | 那是当然了 她可能还没出生呢 |
[15:21] | Maybe she’s just learning to read, | 或许才开始学着认字 |
[15:22] | but somewhere out there is a girl who’s waiting | 但在这世界上 正有一个小女孩 |
[15:23] | to grow up and become your somewhat | 等待着长大 然后成为 |
[15:25] | inappropriately youthful soul mate. | 比你年轻很多的灵魂伴侣 |
[15:26] | And you’re gonna make her really happy, man, | 你到时候会让她万分幸福的 兄弟 |
[15:28] | because you’re my BFF. | 因为你是我的终生密友 |
[15:31] | I B in you. | 我B在你的身体里 |
[15:34] | “B” As in believe. | B的意思是”相信” |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna walk away. | 我还是非礼勿听吧 |
[15:42] | Hey, do you think Allie’s got a sort of high waist? | 你觉得艾莉的腰是不是很高啊 |
[15:46] | No. | 不是啊 |
[15:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:55] | Well, Simon, looks like the vote’s gonna go your way. Congrats. | 萨蒙 看来投票会如你所愿 恭喜啊 |
[16:00] | Finally, the white straight guy wins. | 终于 白人直男获胜了 |
[16:02] | You guys get all the good wedding planner jobs, | 优秀婚礼策划案都让你们给占了 |
[16:03] | – so it all evens out. – Timothy and I | -所以都扯平了 -蒂莫西和我 |
[16:05] | could’ve had the yacht of our dreams, | 本可以拥有我们梦寐以求的游艇 |
[16:07] | the SS I’m A Miranda. | “我是米兰达” 号 |
[16:12] | How’s my favorite lady? | 我最爱的女士可好啊 |
[16:14] | Oh, please, you already have my vote. | 别讨好我了 我的票已经铁定投给你了 |
[16:17] | Keep some dignity. | 自重点 |
[16:18] | Please. My dignity flew out the window along with my pants | 得了吧 我的尊严在昨晚9点就随着我的裤子 |
[16:20] | 9:00 p.m. last night. | 飞出了窗外 |
[16:21] | Hey, Mom, guess what? | 老妈 你猜怎么着 |
[16:22] | Remember the sweet old lady on the third floor? | 还记得三楼那位可爱的老太太吗 |
[16:24] | – The one that fed all the neighborhood cats? – Yeah. | -把邻居的猫都喂个遍的那个 -记得 |
[16:25] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[16:26] | They found the last ten percent of her body yesterday. | 昨天才发现她的尸体 已经烂到只剩10% |
[16:28] | Sydney, I know she used to take your newspaper, | 希德妮 我知道她以前老是拿你的报纸 |
[16:29] | but she’s still a human being. | 但她也是个人啊 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah, no, that’s totally sad and tragic, but | 对啊 不是 这绝对是令人伤心的悲剧 但是 |
[16:33] | the apartment’s available for Mom. | 老妈就可以住那套公寓了啊 |
[16:34] | I mean, I know it might be a little strange, | 我知道那是有点奇怪 |
[16:36] | being right downstairs, but | 毕竟就在我们楼下 但是 |
[16:37] | I mean, come on, we could have coffee in the morning, we could | 拜托 那样我们就可以早上一起喝咖啡 |
[16:39] | share critical looks over short skirts and loser boyfriends. | 一起评价短裙啊 差劲的男朋友什么的 |
[16:41] | I promise I won’t be too judgy. | 我发誓我不会太刻薄 |
[16:43] | Yeah, that sounds like fun, but, uh, | 是啊 听起来很好玩 但是 |
[16:44] | let’s talk about it later, okay? | 我们过会儿再谈好吗 |
[16:46] | – You didn’t tell her, did you? – Tell me what? | -你没告诉她吧 -告诉我什么 |
[16:48] | Really? We’re gonna do this now? | 真的吗 我们要现在说吗 |
[16:49] | I don’t understand. What’s going on? | 我不明白 这是什么情况 |
[16:50] | Nothing. Why do you have to make everything such a scene? | 没什么 你为什么非得把场面闹起来 |
[16:53] | Uh, I should probably wait five minutes to do this, | 或许我是该等5分钟再说 |
[16:55] | but that’s five minutes more of my daughter | 但那样我的女儿在这段时间里 |
[16:56] | getting her hopes up for nothing. | 只会充满希望 最终落空 |
[17:00] | Sydney, your mother’s going to Morocco for a year. | 希德妮 你妈妈要去摩洛哥待一年 |
[17:03] | She’s not taking that apartment. | 她不会买下那套公寓的 |
[17:07] | Perfect. | “真好”啊 |
[17:08] | Once again, you’re the hero, I’m the villain. | 你又一次成了英雄 我又成了小人 |
[17:10] | You always do this. You always make these promises | 你老是这样 你总是许下各种承诺 |
[17:12] | and you never follow through. | 但从不去执行 |
[17:13] | I’m just trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[17:14] | – Protect her from me? Really? – Yeah. | -保护她免受我的伤害吗 真的吗 -没错 |
[17:16] | Who protected her when you abandoned her in the mall? | 你把她丢在商场里的时候是谁保护她的 |
[17:18] | I never abandoned her at the mall. I may have left her | 我从没把她丢在商场里 我也许是曾经把她 |
[17:20] | at Chuck E. Cheese, I left her at countless coat checks, | 落在披萨娱乐城 无数次落在衣帽间里 |
[17:22] | I may have once shipped her to Phoenix in a dog crate, | 有一次还把她落在狗笼里载到了凤凰城 |
[17:24] | but I never left her at the mall. | 但我从没把她落在商场里 |
[17:25] | Wait, that dog crate thing actually happened? | 等等 狗笼那事还真发生过吗 |
[17:26] | It wasn’t a dream? | 不是个梦吗 |
[17:27] | You know, the difference between you and I? | 你知道你我之间的区别吗 |
[17:29] | I’ve admitted my mistakes | 我承认我的错误 |
[17:30] | and I’ve spent the last ten years making up for them. | 我过去十年都在努力弥补那些错误 |
[17:32] | Guys, this is ridiculous, okay? I mean, it’s… | 爸妈 这太荒谬了好吗 只是一套 |
[17:34] | a stupid apartment. It’s not even worth fighting over. | 公寓而已啊 不值得你们这样大吵 |
[17:42] | I hope you’re happy. | 你开心了吧 |
[17:43] | I’m never happy when my girl’s hurting. | 我女儿受伤了 我怎么会开心 |
[17:49] | Kind of rough, huh? | 不好受 对吧 |
[17:51] | It’s a shame it’ll be so fresh when we vote now. | 现在投票的话 一切都要重新算了 |
[17:59] | I don’t know what’s upsetting me more: | 我不知道哪件事更让我难过 |
[18:00] | the buyout or seeing Gordon in yacht slacks. | 收购还是看到戈登穿着游艇便裤 |
[18:03] | Those things show everything. | 那种裤子把什么都凸显得一清二楚 |
[18:06] | What about you, kiddo? You okay? | 你呢 孩子 你还好吗 |
[18:09] | I get sucked in every time | 我每次都不由自主地陷进去 |
[18:10] | and then I end up crashing on the rocks. | 然后撞得头破血流而收场 |
[18:14] | Does she even care at all? | 她到底在不在乎 |
[18:15] | Course she cares. When your mom’s there with you, | 她当然在乎 你妈妈在你身边时 |
[18:17] | she’s there 100%. | 她是百分百投入的 |
[18:20] | What’d she say about Andrew? | 安德鲁的事她怎么说 |
[18:21] | How do you know we talked about Andrew? | 你怎么知道我们聊了安德鲁 |
[18:23] | Well, I’m kind of keyed in to your personal life. | 我对你的私生活还是有所了解的 |
[18:26] | And I may have peeked in your Dropbox folder. | 我偷看了你的Dropbox文件夹 |
[18:28] | – Dad. – Honey, don’t have a file called “Diary” | -老爸 -亲爱的 如果你的密码是12345678 |
[18:31] | if your password is 12345678. | 就别把文件夹命名为”日记” |
[18:34] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[18:36] | That I would regret the things I don’t do. | 说我只会后悔我没做过的事 |
[18:38] | Why didn’t you ask me what I think? | 你怎么不问问我的看法 |
[18:40] | Because I was afraid you would say the same thing. | 因为我担心你也会说一样的话 |
[18:43] | But coming from you, it wouldn’t sound as crazy. | 但从你嘴里说出来 听起来就不那么疯狂 |
[18:46] | Oh, you poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[18:48] | I think that growing up with two parents | 我觉得如果你的父母 |
[18:49] | who jump out of moving cars mid-fight, | 在开着车时吵架 然后跳下去 |
[18:51] | you learn to strap in. | 你就得学会系紧安全带 |
[18:53] | You know, despite all of our faults, | 尽管我们犯了那么多错 |
[18:54] | I wish that for just once in a while | 我希望偶尔地 |
[18:55] | you had a dash of our reckless abandon, you know? | 你也能像我们那样不顾后果地去做想做的事 |
[19:03] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[19:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来一下 |
[19:16] | Um, I am about to do something. | 我要做一件事 |
[19:18] | And if you like it, I want you to tell me. | 如果你喜欢 我希望你告诉我 |
[19:20] | And if you don’t, we’ll never talk about it again. | 如果你不喜欢 那我们就再也不提了 |
[19:23] | Okay. Close your eyes. | 好了 闭上眼睛 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:43] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[19:50] | Hey, Cindy, congratulations, we’re not doing the buyout. | 嗨 辛迪 恭喜你 我们不接受收购 |
[19:53] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[19:54] | I won. How? | 我赢了 怎么可能 |
[19:56] | Sometimes I do the right thing. | 有时候我也会做正确的事 |
[19:58] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[19:59] | I have to go burn a doll made out of your hair. | 我得去把用你的头发做的娃娃烧掉 |
[20:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:06] | Thank you, Paige. | 谢谢 佩奇 |
[20:09] | I think the reason I make so many promises to Sydney | 我觉得我之所以向希德妮许下这么多承诺 |
[20:11] | is I want her to like me as much as she likes you. | 就是因为我希望她喜欢我跟喜欢你一样多 |
[20:13] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[20:14] | She just needs you to follow through. | 她只是需要你做到那些承诺 |
[20:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:17] | I’m moving back. I’m taking that condo. | 我要搬回来 我要搬去那套公寓 |
[20:19] | Nah, just return an e-mail or two. | 不用啦 偶尔回回电邮就行 |
[20:21] | Oh, God, that’s too much. | 天呐 那太过了 |
[20:23] | So, where is she? Where is our Sydney? | 她在哪里 我们的希德妮在哪里 |
[20:25] | Because I am taking us all out to dinner tonight. | 因为今晚我希望我们三个一起吃晚饭 |
[20:27] | She’s in her office right now with Andrew. | 她在她办公室里和安德鲁在一起 |
[20:29] | She took my advice? | 她听从我的建议了 |
[20:30] | Well, I put it in terms she could understand. | 我用她能理解的话解释给她听 |
[20:31] | So it’s sort of my advice. | 也算是我的建议吧 |
[20:32] | Oh, come on, you won’t even give me that one small victory? | 拜托 这点小胜利你都不肯让给我吗 |
[20:34] | It wouldn’t be a victory if I hadn’t stepped in. | 如果我没有介入 胜利根本无从谈起 |
[20:36] | Oh, you are… | 你真是… |
[20:37] | – What’d he say? – How’d it go? | -他怎么说 -怎么样 |
[20:38] | What’s the weather like this time of year in Morocco? | 摩洛哥这个季节的气候如何 |
[20:40] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. I’ll just pack anything | 无所谓了 我随便收拾点东西就好了 |
[20:43] | Come on. Can you take Mr. Princess for a year? | 拜托 你能帮我照顾一年公主先生吗 |
[20:47] | I’m telling you. I distinctly remember that day. | 我告诉你 我清楚记得那天 |
[20:50] | It was March 2, 1987. | 1987年3月2日 |
[20:54] | B mark. | B摄像头 |
[20:55] | I think that is great. | 我觉得非常棒 |
[20:56] | In na-normal wah… | 按涨…正常的… |
[21:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |