时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Prepare to have your face rearranged, pal. | 你的头准备好挨揍吧 朋友 |
[01:15] | You’re messing with the wrong mug, buddy. | 你惹错马克杯了 兄弟 |
[01:18] | Three… | 三 |
[01:20] | Two… | 二 |
[01:22] | One, go! | 一 开始! |
[01:27] | Take this! And that! And some more… | 来吧!再来… |
[01:33] | Take that! Take that! Take that! | 来吧! |
[01:38] | Uh-oh. | 哎呀 |
[01:40] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[01:42] | Ooh! | |
[01:44] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[01:47] | Uh… | |
[01:48] | Nothing, at all. Nothing. Why? What? Why? | 没怎么 完全没事 怎么这么问?什么事? |
[01:53] | Oh, it’s something. | 噢 |
[01:57] | Hmm… -Hmm… | 有情况 |
[02:15] | Can you feel this? | 这样你能感觉到吗? |
[02:22] | Hey! Give me that! | 哎!给我! |
[02:27] | Buddy, relax. We’ll handle it. | 兄弟 别紧张 我们能把握好的 |
[02:31] | I mean, take care of it. Easy as pie. | 我是说能解决好的 |
[02:35] | See? | 小菜一碟 看见了吧? |
[02:44] | Boy, that never gets easier. | 哎 越搞越糟 |
[02:45] | Don’t worry just yet. | 先别担心 |
[02:51] | How do I look? | 我的样子怎么样? |
[02:52] | Good as new. | 像新的一样 |
[02:56] | Hmm… Oh! | |
[03:07] | And voilà! | 好了! |
[03:10] | Thanks, Cuphead. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | – -Hmph! | 茶杯头 |
[03:28] | If only there were some substance that could stick one item to another | 要是有既黏又不吸引熊的东西就好了 |
[03:33] | that didn’t attract bears. | |
[03:35] | Hmm… | |
[03:42] | Hold on there, Mugsy. This ain’t over till we say it’s over. | 坚持住 马克杯 我们说完才算完! |
[03:46] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[03:47] | Aw! | |
[03:48] | You’re getting worked up over nothing. | 你没必要这么难过 |
[03:52] | Oh, really? Why don’t we snap off your handle too then? | 是嘛?要不把你的把手也弄断? |
[03:56] | No! | 不要! |
[03:57] | I mean, no? | 还是不要了吧? |
[04:01] | What if it never sticks back on? A mug without a handle is just a bowl! | 要是永远黏不回来怎么办? 没有把手的马克杯 只不过是一只碗! |
[04:05] | I’m a mug! I’m Mugman! Not Bowlboy! | 我是马克杯!是马克杯人! 不是碗小子! |
[04:10] | I don’t wanna be Bowlboy! | 我不要做碗小子! |
[04:13] | I never shoulda let you talk me into this! | 我就不该答应你 |
[04:15] | What?! You were the one begging for a blindfolded pillow fight. | 什么?是你求着要蒙眼枕头战 |
[04:19] | This is hardly the time to point fingers! | 现在可不是指责别人的时候 茶杯头 |
[04:22] | Well, don’t get mad at me! | 别朝我发火! |
[04:24] | Well, don’t get mad at me! | 你别朝我发火! |
[04:25] | I’m the one racking my brain trying to remember what glue is! | 现在是我 在这里绞尽脑汁想胶水是什么! |
[04:30] | Hey! That’s right! | 哎!对啊! |
[04:31] | Glue is glue! | 胶水就是胶水! |
[04:33] | Here we go. | 在这里 (胶水) |
[04:37] | Oh, boy. | 天哪! |
[04:40] | I’m never gonna fix my handle. | 我的把手永远都修不好了 |
[04:43] | Maybe I am Bowlboy. | 也许我就是碗小子 |
[04:45] | Aw, this ain’t nothing. We can just get some new glue from Porkrind’s. | 哎 没事的 我们可以去猪皮店里买胶水 |
[04:49] | But I can’t go out looking like this. | 但是我这样不能出门 |
[04:51] | No one’s even gonna notice. | 没人会注意到 |
[05:04] | Mugs, I get that you don’t wanna be seen, but why do I gotta do stuff? | 马克杯 我知道你不想被别人看到 但为什么要我做这些事呢? |
[05:09] | Pipe down and scatter those flower petals. | 别说话 |
[05:19] | Aww! | 撒花瓣 |
[05:25] | Broken handle! | 把手断了! |
[05:27] | It’s hideous! | 好丑! |
[05:34] | Well, I think he looks swell! | 我觉得他很帅! |
[05:37] | Nobody asked you, Bowlboy! | 没人问你 碗小子! |
[05:42] | Gee, what’s eatin’ him? | 天哪!他这是怎么了? |
[05:45] | It’s Frenchy’s Dream and Granny’s Whiskers! | 法国之梦与祖母胡须并驾齐驱! |
[05:48] | It’s Frenchy’s Dream! | 法国之梦领先! |
[05:49] | It’s Granny’s Whiskers! It’s Frenchy’s Dream– Oh, no! | 祖母胡须领先!法国之梦即将冲到… |
[05:52] | Granny’s Whiskers wins by a hair! | 噢 不是! |
[05:55] | -Granny’s Whiskers… | 祖母胡须以微弱优势获胜! 祖母胡须… |
[05:58] | Knock-knock! | 咚咚! |
[05:59] | Porkrind! We’ve got a problem! | 猪皮!我们有麻烦了! |
[06:02] | Do you now? | 是嘛? |
[06:03] | -We need a tube of glue bad. -Real bad. | -我们急需一支胶水 -特别急 |
[06:07] | Gonna be real expensive then. | 那就会特别贵 |
[06:09] | We’ll pay anything, Porkrind! | 多贵都行 猪皮! |
[06:12] | Well, la-di-da. Somebody knows the magic words. | 看来有的人挺会说话的嘛 |
[06:16] | So, what are we gluing? | 要黏什么? |
[06:22] | Of course! He’s disgusted by my disembodied handle. | 当然了!他被我的断把手恶心到了 |
[06:28] | Nah. I don’t care about you or your handle. | 没有 你和你的把手 我才无所谓 |
[06:30] | I just ate a rank fish sandwich. | 我只是吃了一个变质的鱼三明治 |
[06:36] | Urgh! | |
[06:37] | Yep. Anyway, I’ll sell you the glue. Be back in a jiff. | 好 不论如何 我会把胶水卖给你们 马上回来 |
[06:40] | You see, Mugman? Nothing to worry about. That handle will be back on in no time. | 看见了吧 马克杯人? 不用担心 把手马上就会装回去 |
[06:46] | That is, if you even want it back. | 如果你想装回去的话 |
[06:49] | Maybe it’s time for a little change. | 也许是时候有一点改变了 |
[06:52] | Change? | 改变? |
[06:53] | Think about it! You could have any handle you want. | 想想啊!你想要什么把手都可以 马克杯 |
[06:58] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样? |
[07:01] | Nah. Too fancy. | 不要 太花俏 |
[07:03] | Too industrial. | 太工业范儿 |
[07:05] | Uh, too “shticky.” | 太滑稽 |
[07:06] | -No. | 不要 |
[07:07] | No. No. | 不要 |
[07:09] | Nah. Nope. Hmm… | 不要 |
[07:12] | Nah. Nope. No. No. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[07:15] | No! | 不要! |
[07:16] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[07:18] | No. | 不要 |
[07:20] | Listen, I don’t want any of these other handles. | 听我说 茶杯头 我不要换其他把手 |
[07:23] | I just wanna be me again. | 我只想做回以前的我 |
[07:25] | Ah, yes. | 好的 |
[07:26] | The old classic. We’ll stick with the original. | 老派经典 我们还是用原装的 |
[07:28] | -Right! -Wrong. | -对! -错! |
[07:30] | I’m outta glue. I get the next shipment in three months. | 我没胶水了 下一批货三个月后到 |
[07:33] | …we have Squid Inks… | …今天有乌贼墨… |
[07:35] | Three months?! | 三个月? |
[07:46] | Aw, come on, Mugsy. Three months will go by like that. | 噢 别这样 马克杯 三个月弹指一挥间就过去了 |
[07:50] | You can still go outside. People just need to get used to it. | 而且你还是可以出去 大家只要习惯就行 |
[07:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:56] | Sorry. I’m still getting used to it. | 抱歉 我还在习惯过程中 |
[08:01] | Uh, Mugman? | 马克杯人? |
[08:03] | Oh, there you are, boy. | 噢 你在这里 小伙儿 |
[08:05] | Excuse us for a moment, Cuphead. | 麻烦回避一下 茶杯头 |
[08:07] | Of course. I’ll leave you two alone. | 没问题 我不打扰你们两位 |
[08:12] | Mugman, I’m sorry I screamed in horror at the mere sight of you, | 马克杯人 抱歉 我看到你 就大叫了起来 |
[08:17] | but it just took me by surprise. | 但我确实没想到 |
[08:21] | Oh, but gosh, you boys are just growing up so fast. | 天哪!你们长得好快啊 |
[08:26] | Your bodies are going through changes. | 你们的身体在经历变化 |
[08:29] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[08:32] | It’s about time your baby handles fell off. | 你们的乳把手是时候该掉了 |
[08:36] | Baby handle? | 乳把手? |
[08:37] | Baby handle?! | 乳把手? |
[08:38] | Why, yes. Your baby handles. | 怎么?是啊 你们的乳把手 |
[08:42] | I still remember the day I lost my baby handle. | 我还记得我掉乳把手的那一天 |
[08:46] | Back when I was but a wee little kettle. | 当时我还是一只小壶 |
[08:52] | I was in the middle of brushing my tiny little toothie, | 当时我正在刷我的小牙牙 |
[08:56] | when to my surprise, it happened. | 没想到 就这么发生了 |
[09:00] | Darn it, if my baby handle didn’t just pop right off! | 天哪!我的乳把手就这么掉了! |
[09:04] | Like all good boys, I knew that when your baby handle falls off, | 就像所有的孩子一样 我知道当乳把手掉落时 |
[09:09] | why, that means you’re getting a visit from the Handle Fairy! | 意味着把手仙即将到访! |
[09:14] | So, I put my baby handle under my pillow and waited. | 于是我把乳把手放在枕头下面等着 |
[09:33] | In the morning, I ran over to my bedroom mirror, and there it was. | 早上我跑去卧室的镜子前 就看到了 |
[09:39] | My shiny, new… | 我的闪亮的成年新把手 |
[09:41] | man handle. | |
[09:46] | Ah, youth. | 少年啊 |
[09:48] | Woohoo! | |
[09:49] | Boy! Hear that, Cuphead? I’m getting a man handle! | 小伙儿!听到了吗 茶杯头? 我会长一个成年把手! |
[09:54] | Hey! | 哎! |
[09:55] | I want a man handle! | 我也要成年把手! |
[09:58] | Well, I guess that saves the Handle Fairy a trip. | 好吧 看来省得把手仙跑两趟了 |
[10:13] | Elder Kettle! Elder Kettle! | 茶壶爷爷! |
[10:17] | Oh, uh… | |
[10:18] | The Handle Fairy came! | 把手仙来过了! |
[10:19] | Get a load of these man handles! | 看我们的成年把手! |
[10:23] | Oh! Looks like he– | 看来他… |
[10:25] | Uh, I mean, she did a great job. | 看来她做得非常好 |
[10:30] | To our man handles! | 敬我们的成年把手! |
[10:32] | Cheers! | 干杯! |