时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Boys! Our favorite radio show is about to start! | 孩子们! |
[01:19] | -Hey! | 我们最爱的广播节目即将开始! 哎! |
[01:21] | You’re not playing with my lucky tire again, are ya? | 你们不是又在玩我的幸运轮吧? |
[01:24] | Of course not, dearest Kettle. | 当然不是 |
[01:27] | -Hmm… Live from beautiful Inkwell City… | 亲爱的茶壶 |
[01:30] | Phew! | 正在从美丽的墨池市中心 |
[01:31] | …it’s everyone’s favorite game show, Roll the Dice! | 现场直播的是大家最爱的游戏节目 掷骰子 |
[01:40] | Featuring your master of ceremonies, | 由庆典大师骰子王主持! |
[01:42] | King Dice! | (正在直播) |
[02:05] | All right. Let’s jump right in! | 好的 咱们直接开始吧! |
[02:08] | Who will be the first lucky contestant to Roll the Dice? | 谁将成为 掷骰子节目的第一位幸运参赛者? |
[02:13] | -Will it be… -Oh, me! | -会不会是… -噢 选我! |
[02:17] | You! | 你! |
[02:18] | -Yay! -All right, Telephone! | -好哎! -好的 电话! |
[02:20] | It’s your lucky day, sir. Get on up here and Roll the Dice. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[02:26] | Ah, ah, ah! | 先生 上来掷骰子吧 |
[02:27] | Don’t touch. | 别摸 |
[02:28] | Now, all you gotta do is make it through three rounds, | 现在你只需要坚持三轮 |
[02:31] | then you get to enter the mystery prize room. | 然后就能进入神秘奖品屋 |
[02:36] | First up, Name That Tune! | 首先 说出这首曲子的名称! |
[02:42] | Ah! “Little Brown Jug.” | 《小棕壶》 |
[02:44] | -Correct! | 答对了! |
[02:47] | Now, on to the trivia round! | 下一轮是冷知识问答! |
[02:50] | Which is the only mammal that cannot jump? | 唯一不能跳的哺乳动物是什么? |
[02:54] | Hmm… | |
[02:56] | The elephant. | 大象 |
[02:57] | -Correct! | 答对了! |
[02:59] | -Yeah! | 好! |
[03:01] | Show-offs. | 炫耀 |
[03:03] | Now, for the final game. All you gotta do is Roll the Dice! | 现在进行最后一项 你只需要掷骰子就行! |
[03:08] | Roll any number and you’ll go to the mystery prize room. | 掷出任何数字 |
[03:15] | Oh, oh… | 你都能进入神秘奖品屋 |
[03:19] | We have a winner! | 胜者已经诞生! |
[03:24] | You are one lucky phone! | 你真是一台幸运的电话! |
[03:26] | Now, off you go to the mystery prize room! | 现在请进入神秘奖品屋! |
[03:31] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 喂 有人吗? |
[03:41] | Uh-oh. | 哎呀 (感谢参与!) (我们马上回来 骰子王) |
[04:10] | Who’s the host with the most, hmm? | 最佳主持是谁? |
[04:13] | You are, you handsome devil. Mwah! | 是你 |
[04:16] | Oh! You’re terrible! | 帅气魔鬼 你好坏! |
[04:18] | Now, we return to your favorite radio game show, | 现在回到你们最爱的广播游戏节目 掷骰子! |
[04:22] | Roll the Dice! | (通缉 通缉令发出者:魔鬼) |
[04:25] | Who will be our next lucky contestant? | 谁是我们的下一位幸运参赛者呢? |
[04:32] | You! You’re the next contestant on Roll the Dice! | 你是“掷骰子”游戏的下一位参赛者! |
[04:41] | Welcome to the show! Now, let go of my leg and tell us a little bit about yourself. | 欢迎参加节目! 请放开我的腿 简单介绍一下自己 |
[04:50] | I’m Cuphead! I like roller coasters, hot dogs, | 我叫茶杯头 我喜欢坐过山车 吃热狗 |
[04:52] | tilt-a-whirl, hot dogs, flying swings, hot dogs, | 坐旋转椅 吃热狗 坐飞天秋千 吃热狗 |
[04:54] | throwing up and roller coasters in that order! | 呕吐 坐过山车 就按这个顺序! |
[04:57] | What a lovely introduction. I– | 介绍得真好 我… |
[05:00] | Wow! I can’t believe I’m standing next to the King Dice! | 哇!我居然站在骰子王身边! |
[05:04] | You’re way shorter in person. | 你真人矮了好多啊 |
[05:09] | -So– -Wait. | -那就… -等等 |
[05:11] | Everyone in town can hear this, right? | -城里的人都能听到 对吧? |
[05:13] | That’s right. First– | -对的 现在首先… |
[05:16] | That’s for you, Jimmy! And you know what for. | 这是给你的 吉米!你知道原因 |
[05:21] | So, you’re an entertainer, right? | 对了 骰子王 你从事娱乐行业 对吧? |
[05:23] | I’m kind of entertaining too. I got a joke for you. | 我也挺会娱乐的 我给你讲一个笑话 |
[05:26] | These two cannibals are eating a clown, and, uh… Wait. How did it go? | 有两个食人族在吃一个小丑 |
[05:31] | Uh… | 然后… 后面怎么说来着? |
[05:32] | Wait. | 等等 (通缉 通缉令发出者:魔鬼) |
[05:47] | Now, a quick word from our sponsor. | 现在由我们的赞助方来说几句 |
[05:49] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[05:54] | Get me the boss. | 我找老大 |
[05:58] | Uh, hey, boss. Phone call. | 老大 你好 |
[06:01] | Urgh. This better be important. | 有电话找您 最好是重要的事 |
[06:03] | It’s your number one calling. | 是您的头马打电话来 |
[06:06] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:07] | King Dice? Your number one? | 骰子王?您的头马? |
[06:09] | Dice, you know I’m very busy. What do you want? | 骰子 你知道我很忙 有什么事? |
[06:12] | I just captured someone you might be interested in. | 我抓到了一个人 您可能会有兴趣 |
[06:15] | A certain… cup? | 是一个杯子? |
[06:17] | You actually have him? | 他真在你手上? |
[06:19] | Just sit back, relax, and I’ll deliver his soul directly to you. | 坐稳了 别紧张 我会把他的灵魂送到您那里 |
[06:23] | This is why you’re my number one. | 所以说你是我的头马嘛 |
[06:25] | -Oh, and number one? -Yes? | -还有一件事 头马 -什么事? |
[06:29] | I hate disappointment. | 我很不喜欢失望 |
[06:37] | And we’re back! | 我们回来了! |
[06:39] | First up, you need to– | 首先 |
[06:41] | Name That Tune! | 你要… 说出这首曲子的名称! |
[06:52] | Oh, that’s too easy. It’s… | 噢 这太容易了 是… |
[06:55] | Wait. I know this. | 等等 |
[06:57] | Hmm… | 我知道这首 |
[06:59] | “Sprinkle, Sprinkle, Mr. Car”? | 《一层一层放轻轻》? |
[07:02] | “Sprinkle, Sprinkle, Mr. Car”?! | 《一层一层放轻轻》? |
[07:04] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[07:06] | -No. -Aw. | 不对 |
[07:07] | Hmm, then I better use my help line. | 那我还是用帮助热线好了 |
[07:10] | My brother, Mugman, is the smartest person I know. | 我兄弟马克杯人 是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[07:15] | It appears your help line is frozen in terror. | 看来你的帮助热线吓呆了 |
[07:19] | Oh, right. Mugman’s got really bad stage fright. | 好吧 马克杯人确实怯场很严重 |
[07:23] | Aw, nuts! | 糟糕! |
[07:24] | I guess I lose. | 看来我输了 |
[07:28] | Since your help line was frozen in terror, you should get another chance. | 既然你的帮助热线吓呆了 应该再给你一次机会 |
[07:33] | Shouldn’t he, folks? | 对不对 |
[07:34] | -Give him another chance! | 各位? 对!再给他一次机会! |
[07:36] | What’s the name of your favorite song? | 你最喜爱的歌曲是哪一首? |
[07:38] | -Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[07:43] | Okay, Cuphead. Name this tune. | 好的 茶杯头 说出这首曲子的名称 |
[07:50] | But you just asked me my favorite song. | 但你刚刚才问了我最喜欢哪一首 |
[07:53] | Which song? | 哪一首呢? |
[07:54] | “The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze”? | 《秋千上的勇敢年轻人》? |
[07:57] | -Correct! | 答对了! |
[07:59] | Yay! | 好! |
[08:01] | And now, on to the– | 下一轮是… |
[08:02] | Trivia round! | 冷知识问答! |
[08:04] | Isn’t he great, folks? | 他太厉害了 对吧 朋友们? |
[08:06] | Now, the dreaded Poodoo Cave Monster lives in which cave? | 可怕的普多洞穴怪物 |
[08:13] | Hmm… | 住在哪个洞穴中? |
[08:17] | The “Poodoo Cave” Monster. Let’s just think out loud a little. | “普多洞穴”怪物 想什么就说出来吧 |
[08:21] | Say the name of the cave monster. | 说洞穴怪物的名字 |
[08:23] | Poodoo? | 普多? |
[08:24] | Correct! | 答对了! |
[08:28] | Now, it’s time to Roll the Dice! | 现在到了掷骰子的时候了! |
[08:30] | Roll any number and go straight to the mystery prize room. | 掷出任何数字 你都能直接进入神秘奖品屋 |
[08:33] | Literally, any number. It’s basically impossible to lose. | 任何数字都行 |
[08:37] | Then I’ll get what’s coming to me! | 几乎不可能输 |
[08:39] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | -然后我就能得到我应得的! -比我说得都好 |
[08:55] | Wait! I remember how the joke goes! | 等等!我想起来笑话后面怎么说了 |
[08:58] | Two cannibals are hanging out eating lunch, | 两个食人族一起吃午餐 |
[09:00] | which is a clown, see? ‘Cause they’re cannibals. | 午餐是一个小丑 因为他们是食人族 |
[09:03] | One cannibal says to the other, “Does this taste funny to you?” | 一个食人族对另一个说 |
[09:08] | We’ll be right back. | “味道是不是有点搞笑?” 我们马上回来 |
[09:11] | No! We are not going to break! | 不行!现在不休息! |
[09:15] | Roll the Dice! | 掷骰子! |
[09:16] | Roll the Dice! Roll the Dice! | 掷骰子! |
[09:22] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[09:34] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[09:36] | Aw, dang it. I guess I lost. | 糟糕 看来我输了 |
[09:39] | Oh, that’s actually a good thing. | 这其实是好事 |
[09:41] | When the dice shatter, you go directly to the mystery prize room, yay! | 骰子碎掉 意味着你可以直接进入神秘奖品屋 |
[09:45] | In you go. | 进去吧 |
[09:46] | Hey! He lost! | 哎!他输了! |
[09:48] | He’s not supposed to get a prize. | 他不应该得奖 |
[09:50] | This show is rigged! | 这节目被操纵了! |
[09:52] | -Shut up! Get in there! | 你闭嘴! |
[09:55] | Boo! | 进去! |
[09:56] | Rigged? Hmph! | 被操纵? |
[10:00] | Come on, Mugsy. Let’s leave with our dignity intact. | 来 马克杯 我们带着尊严离开 |
[10:04] | No! You have to win! | 不行!你必须赢! |
[10:09] | You’re going in that room one way or another. | 不论如何 |
[10:23] | Uh, Boss wants to see ya. | 你都得给我进屋子 老大要见你 |
[10:33] | It’s “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”! | 是《一闪一闪亮晶晶》! |
[10:39] | Uh, gee, Mr. King Dice, sir, I know this is a little bit awkward, | 天哪!骰子王先生 我知道这有点尴尬 |
[10:44] | but, um, could I get your autograph? | 但是可以给我签一个名吗? |
[10:47] | Not the time. | 现在不合适 |
[10:51] | Hey-hey! | 哎! |
[10:52] | Oh, um… | |
[10:55] | You’re way over there. | 您在那边 |
[11:00] | Done some redecorating, I see. Uh… | 装修了一下嘛 |
[11:04] | Say, um, how– | 对了 怎么… |
[11:05] | So, Dice, you know Henchman, don’t you? | 骰子 你认识小弟 对吧? |
[11:10] | Hi! | 你好! |
[11:12] | Yeah. I know Henchman. | 对 我认识小弟 |
[11:13] | He’s a big fan of your show. Never misses an episode. | 他很喜欢你的节目 |
[11:18] | Is… is that a fact? | 一集都不落 是真的吗? |
[11:20] | He was telling me that tonight, you had your first loss. Ever. | 他刚才跟我说 今晚你第一次有人输了 以前从没有过 |
[11:25] | Look, I can explain! | 我可以解释! |
[11:27] | Silence! | 安静! |
[11:30] | Huh? | |
[11:32] | You had him right in the palm of your hand! | 他当时就在你的股掌之中! |
[11:36] | I am very, very disappointed! | 我非常失望! |
[11:40] | Give a second chance to your number one! | 给您的头马第二次机会吧! |
[11:45] | You are no longer my number one. | 你不再是我的头马 |
[11:48] | And you will not be hosting your precious little show. | 以后你也不会再主持 你那珍贵的小节目 |
[11:52] | But if I’m not hosting, then who? | 可如果我不主持的话 谁来主持呢? |
[11:56] | Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight’s master of ceremonies, | 女士们 先生们! 今晚的庆典大师 |
[12:00] | the Henchman! | 小子! |
[12:03] | Uh, hi! | 你们好! |
[12:06] | Time to Roll the D– | 到了掷骰子… |
[12:08] | Whoa! |