| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:19] | Zombies are not as scary as I thought they’d be. | 僵尸没我想象中那么可怕 | 
| [01:22] | I’m proud of ya. You only needed to change your pants three times. | 我为你自豪 马克杯人 你才换了三次裤子 | 
| [01:26] | A new record. | 新纪录 | 
| [01:28] | Oh! It’s late. To make it home before dark, | 挺晚了 如果要在天黑前到家 | 
| [01:30] | we better take a shortcut through the creepy cemetery. | 最好从恐怖的墓地抄近路 | 
| [01:36] | Nothing scary about that. Not to a record-breaker like me. | 那没什么可怕的 对我这样打破记录的人来说不是问题 | 
| [01:40] | Attaboy, Mugsy. | 好样的 | 
| [01:50] | Hm… | 马克杯人 | 
| [01:53] | Sure is a lot of tombstones. | 好多墓碑啊 | 
| [01:57] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 | 
| [02:06] | Really starting to get dark now. | 哇!真的开始天黑了 | 
| [02:09] | Some might find that unsettling, but not me. | 有的人会觉得不安 但我不会 | 
| [02:11] | Good thing we’re so brave. | 好在我们俩都很勇敢 | 
| [02:13] | I can’t think of a time I’ve been less scared. | 我从没这么不害怕过 | 
| [02:15] | -Nothing scary about a graveyard. -Just a yard. | -墓地没什么好害怕 -只是一片地罢了 | 
| [02:17] | -For playing. -We have a yard. | -可以在地里玩 -我们家就有地 | 
| [02:19] | -We should vacation here. -Live here! | -我们应该在这里度假 -我们应该住在这里 | 
| [02:21] | I never wanna leave! | 我永远都不想离开! | 
| [02:27] | Well, I know what we’re doing tonight. | 我知道今晚我们做什么了 | 
| [02:30] | Things just got a lot more interesting. | 一下子变得有趣得多了 | 
| [02:34] | Go fish! | 去钓鱼! | 
| [02:39] | Huh? | |
| [02:45] | Did you see that? It slammed shut outta nowhere! | 你看见了吗?门突然关上了! | 
| [02:48] | Okay. Let’s get a grip on ourselves. That was probably the wind. | 好的 我们冷静一点 很可能是风的原因 | 
| [02:52] | Wind? What wind? I didn’t feel any wind. No wind. | 有风吗?哪里有风? 我丝毫没有感觉到有风 | 
| [02:55] | Oh, no, no, no! It won’t budge! | 没风 不是吧!纹丝不动! | 
| [02:58] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困在这里了! | 
| [03:01] | Relax. It just needs a little elbow grease. | 别紧张 用点力气就行 | 
| [03:07] | Hm, stuck pretty good. | 卡得挺牢 | 
| [03:09] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们可怎么办啊? | 
| [03:11] | First, we’re gonna calm down. | 首先 我们要冷静 | 
| [03:14] | But what about g-g-ghosts? | 有鬼可怎么办啊? | 
| [03:17] | Ah, banana oil! Ghosts ain’t real! | 胡说八道!世上没有鬼! | 
| [03:22] | You hear that? We ain’t real. | 听到了吗?世上没有我们 | 
| [03:26] | We ain’t? | 真的吗? | 
| [03:29] | Shh! | |
| [03:30] | Looks like we’re stuck. Eh. Someone will open it in the morning. | 看来我们被困在这里了 没事 早上会有人来开门 | 
| [03:34] | Till then, we’ll spend the night and make the best of it. | 我们在这里过夜 好好休息 | 
| [03:36] | S-s-spend the night? But what about the ghosts? | 在这里过夜?有鬼怎么办? | 
| [03:41] | I don’t like this, Cuphead. I’m allergic to dead people. | 我不喜欢这样 茶杯头 我对死人过敏 | 
| [03:45] | For the last time, Mugsy. Ghosts ain’t real! | 我最后说一遍 马克杯人 世上没有鬼! | 
| [03:48] | Now you clear a spot, and I’m gonna get some firewood. | 你清一块地方出来 我去弄点柴火 | 
| [03:52] | We’re separating? | 我们要分开? | 
| [03:53] | Well, do you wanna come with me into the deep, dark woods? | 你要跟我进幽暗的密林吗? | 
| [04:00] | Is there a third, less terrifying option? | 还有不那么可怕的第三种选项吗? 听我说 | 
| [04:02] | Look, don’t worry. It’ll be just like the movie. | 别急 会像电影里那样 | 
| [04:06] | You think you’re gonna be scared, but then it won’t be so bad. | 你以为会很害怕 其实没那么糟糕 | 
| [04:10] | ‘Cause why? | 为什么呢? | 
| [04:11] | ‘Cause I’m a big, strong man? | 因为我是身高马大的男子汉? | 
| [04:14] | Well, sure. | 没错 | 
| [04:16] | But also because ghosts ain’t real. | 但也是因为世上没有鬼 | 
| [04:20] | They better not be. I’m all outta spare pants. | 最好没有 我的备用裤子都用完了 | 
| [04:24] | Just relax. I’ll be back before you know it. | 放轻松一点 我马上回来 | 
| [04:33] | That was an owl. | 是一只猫头鹰 | 
| [04:43] | Typical Mugman. | 马克杯人老是这样 | 
| [04:44] | Always getting himself worked up over nothing. | 总是没事就一惊一乍 | 
| [04:51] | What was that? Ooh! | 怎么回事? | 
| [04:55] | Who’s there? | 谁? | 
| [04:58] | Whoa! | |
| [05:03] | Huh? | |
| [05:05] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [05:35] | Fireflies. | 萤火虫 | 
| [05:37] | Cuphead was right. Ghosts ain’t real. | 茶杯头说得对 世上没有鬼 | 
| [05:40] | You know, it’s actually kinda peaceful out here. | 这里其实还挺宁静的 | 
| [05:43] | Just the sounds of the wind, the owl, the– | 只有风声、猫头鹰叫声… | 
| [05:45] | Disembodied voice behind you. | 你身后空洞的声音 | 
| [05:49] | Real cute, Cuphead. | 很可爱嘛 | 
| [05:51] | Ha, ha, ha. Hilarious. | 茶杯头 太好笑了 | 
| [05:54] | I know you’re trying to scare me, but I’m not falling for your– | 我知道你想吓我 但我不会上你的… | 
| [05:59] | …tricks. | 当 | 
| [06:00] | Not funny, Cuphead. | 这样不好玩 茶杯头 | 
| [06:02] | I thought it was right funny. But I ain’t never heard of no Cuphead. | 我觉得很好玩 但我没听说过茶杯头 | 
| [06:09] | Top of the evening, love. | 晚上好 亲爱的 | 
| [06:18] | Cuphead! Cuphead! | 茶杯头! | 
| [06:20] | Cuphead! | |
| [06:27] | I don’t wanna alarm you, but I think I saw a– | 马克杯人 我不想吓你 但我好像看见一个… | 
| [06:29] | Ghosts! | 鬼! 别信传言 这里才是权威 没必要惊慌 因为… 世上没有鬼 我不信有鬼 我一点都不怕 夜里蹦蹦跳跳我都不信 不论它是啥 如果你看到东西无法解释 最好视而不见 否则就变得与疯子别无二致 你说世上没有鬼 这不是鬼是什么? 听我说 马克杯人 我们惹了麻烦 别说话 赶紧闪! 我不信有鬼 我一点都不怕 夜里蹦蹦跳跳我都不信 不论它是啥 我不信有幽灵 但当我孤独时 我听说神秘的东西发出怪响… | 
| [07:39] | I know it’s scary, Mugsy, but you gotta stop chattering your teeth. | 我知道很吓人 马克杯人 但是你别再咬牙齿了 | 
| [07:43] | My teeth aren’t chattering. | 我没在咬牙齿 | 
| [08:12] | A-ha! | |
| [08:50] | Whoa! | |
| [08:52] | We gotta find a way out! | 我们得想办法离开这里! | 
| [08:54] | Here’s the way out. | 出口在这里 | 
| [08:58] | Here. Try this one. | 这里 试试这扇门 | 
| [09:04] | Over here. Over here. | 这里 | 
| [09:13] | -Here. Here. Here. -No! No! No! | -这里 -免了! | 
| [09:16] | No more doors! | 不开门了! | 
| [09:29] | Now do you believe in– | 现在你们信不信有… | 
| [09:37] | Boo! | 罢了吧 | 
| [09:39] | -Oof! -Knock it off. We got a real problem here. | 真的出事了 | 
| [09:48] | One minute, we’re all having fun. The next minute, two cups are dead. | 前一分钟我们还在玩 现在两个杯子死了 | 
| [09:52] | Oh, them poor little cups. | 可怜的小杯子 | 
| [09:55] | Shall we say a few words then? | 那我们是不是该说几句? | 
| [09:59] | Huh? | |
| [10:00] | They’re gone! | 他们不见了! | 
| [10:03] | Come on! | 加油 | 
| [10:11] | -We made it. -Safe at last. | -我们逃回来了 | 
| [10:14] | Phew! | -终于安全了 | 
| [10:17] | Hideous zombies! | 丑恶僵尸! | 
| [10:22] | Die, zombie, die! | 去死吧 僵尸 去死吧! |