Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[01:38] Cuphead, save me! ‪茶杯头
[01:40] Mugman! 救我! ‪马克杯人!
[01:42] Elder Kettle! Help! ‪茶壶爷爷!救命啊!
[01:51] No! ‪不要啊!
[01:54] Remember me? ‪记得我吗?
[01:56] Y-Yes. I think of you often, goat from the front yard. ‪记得 我经常想起你 前院的山羊
[02:00] Your soul is mine! ‪你的灵魂是我的!
[02:07] I ain’t too worried about it! ‪我不能太担心!
[02:11] -You had the dream again, didn’t you? -It’s nothing. ‪-你又做那个梦了 对吧? ‪-没事
[02:14] The Devil probably has a huge operation to run. ‪魔鬼大概有很多事情要忙
[02:16] He’s not worried about little old me… ‪他不会关心小小的我
[02:19] That’s it! ‪好了!
[02:21] Let’s go! ‪咱们走!
[02:23] Where? It’s the middle of the night! ‪去哪里?现在是半夜!
[02:25] We’re dealing with this Devil thing once and for all! ‪我们这次要彻底解决魔鬼的问题!
[02:28] Come on! ‪来吧!
[02:29] -This is crazy! What do we– -Trust me. ‪-太离谱了 我们怎么… ‪-相信我 茶杯头
[02:32] This one time, can you just trust me? ‪就这一次
[02:36] Whoa! 你能不能信任我?
[02:42] If you’d step over here, sir. This is the Gluttony Department. ‪麻烦您过来 长官 ‪这里是暴饮暴食部
[02:46] Our reports have shown an 89% increase in global overeating. ‪我们的报告显示
[02:49] Oh! How delicious! ‪全球过度饮食增长了89%
[02:52] Oh! What’s over there? ‪好美味啊! ‪那边是什么?
[02:55] Team Famine, sir. ‪饥荒团队 长官
[02:56] Not only is famine on a global upswing, ‪不仅全球范围饥荒情况有所上升
[02:58] but we’ve branched out into hunger-induced rage. ‪我们还推动了饥饿引起的愤怒的增长
[03:01] Projected numbers are through the roof! ‪预计数量爆表!
[03:03] Wonderful! ‪太好了!
[03:05] Did you know about this? ‪你知道这个情况吗?
[03:08] -So this is where we do war! ‪这里是我们发动战争的地方
[03:11] Three new wars are being waged with catastrophic results on both sides. ‪已经发动了三场新的战争 ‪对双方都造成了灾难性的后果
[03:15] We’re breaking all previous records. ‪我们在不断创造新的记录 长官
[03:17] That is amazing! ‪太棒了!
[03:20] Oh, I’m impressed with how fantastically I’m running this whole operation. ‪对于自己的工作表现 我非常满意
[03:26] In fact, I think I deserve a celebration! ‪说实话 我觉得我应该庆祝一下! ‪(祝贺魔鬼)
[03:35] Attention, everyone. ‪大家好
[03:36] We’re having our most productive year in a millennia. ‪今年是一千年来最繁荣的一年
[03:39] All thanks to my hard work and dedication… ‪多亏了我的辛勤努力和奉献
[03:43] What’s he talking about? ‪他在说什么?
[03:44] I don’t know, but we haven’t had a break in 3,000 years, so go with it. ‪不知道 但我们已经3000年没停过了 ‪就顺着他吧
[03:48] So, let’s all raise a glass to me! ‪那咱们就为我举杯吧!
[03:55] Um… excuse me! ‪不好意思
[04:00] Oh, not this guy. ‪这小子又来了
[04:02] Um, according to the ledger, ‪根据生死簿显示
[04:04] there is one outstanding soul in need of collection. ‪还有一个灵魂要抓
[04:09] It is a cup. He played Soul Ball. He was on Roll the Dice. ‪是一个杯子 他玩灵魂球 ‪上过《掷骰子》节目
[04:14] As of today’s date, his soul remains uncollected. ‪截至今天为止 他的灵魂尚未抓来
[04:18] Thank you, Stickler, ‪谢谢 斯迪克勒
[04:20] our very diligent auditor. ‪我们非常勤勉的审计师
[04:22] But I’m sure it’s just a clerical error, everyone. ‪但是我敢肯定这只是笔误罢了 各位
[04:26] Doubtful. As you– ‪不见得 你可以…
[04:27] Hey! Let’s get that music going! ‪哎!放音乐吧!
[04:30] -Ahem, excuse me! ‪不好意思
[04:33] Excuse me! ‪不好意思!
[04:36] Mugman, where are you taking me? ‪马克杯人 你带我去哪里?
[04:39] You’ll see. ‪到了就知道了
[04:41] Whoa!
[04:48] Is that my sour fizzy jawbreaker? ‪这是我的酸味跳跳糖吗?
[04:51] Hey! ‪哎!
[04:55] Aw, man! I was working on that for months! ‪兄弟!这是我辛苦几个月才弄到的!
[04:58] I’m sorry, Cuphead, ‪对不起 茶杯头
[04:59] but I gotta make the water fizz so he’ll appear. ‪但我得让水起泡 他才会出现
[05:02] So who will appear? ‪谁才会出现?
[05:04] When in doubt, young man of mug, give your brother one last hug. ‪年轻的马克杯人 迟疑时 ‪给你兄弟最后一个拥抱
[05:10] What was that? ‪是谁啊?
[05:12] A sage advisor, rumored to know all. ‪一位圣贤先师
[05:16] -I am Quadratus, the great and wise! 据说无所不知 ‪我是伟大且智慧的夸达徒
[05:20] Come closer, young ones, so I may advise. ‪走近一点 年轻人 让我给你们指导
[05:24] We come seeking your wisely wisdom. ‪我们来这里 希望得到您的智慧
[05:27] Protection is your mugly goal, for the Devil seeks his cuply soul. ‪要保护马克杯 魔鬼要夺走他的灵魂
[05:32] But fear not, for there is one way ‪但无需害怕 有一个办法
[05:35] to save his soul and keep the Devil at bay. ‪能拯救他的灵魂 让魔鬼远离
[05:38] A sweater, knit with invisible fur from a long-extinct creature, will deter. ‪一件毛衣 ‪用看不见的皮毛织成
[05:44] Uh, basically, the sweater is impenetrable to the Devil, so… ‪皮毛来自已经灭绝很久的生物 ‪毛衣将阻止魔鬼
[05:48] Uh, you stopped rhyming. ‪基本上魔鬼无法穿透这件毛衣 所以… ‪你不押韵了
[05:50] Eh. It gets old. ‪哎 押韵太烦人了
[05:52] If you’re wearing it, he cannot collect your soul. ‪如果你穿上它 ‪魔鬼就无法抓走你的灵魂
[05:55] Now, where is that…? Ah-ha! Here it is! ‪在哪里? ‪在这里!
[05:58] This is the last ball of invisible yarn! ‪这是最后一个看不见的毛线球!
[06:01] Take it, Mugman! ‪拿好吧 马克杯人
[06:04] And you must knit the sweater. ‪毛衣必须由你织就
[06:07] Wait. Why do I gotta do all the work? ‪等一下 为什么要我来做呢?
[06:09] The sweater is only effective if it’s made with brotherly love. ‪要想这件毛衣有效 ‪就必须用兄弟情谊织成
[06:14] Well, looks like I’m knitting an invisible sweater, then. ‪好吧 看来我要织看不见的毛衣了
[06:18] Gee! Thanks, Mugsy! ‪天哪!谢谢你 马克杯!
[06:20] You’re the best brother a cup could ever have! ‪你是最好的兄弟!
[06:22] Oh, how sweet. ‪噢 兄弟情深啊
[06:24] Now get knitting! ‪赶紧开始织!
[06:29] Oh! Deviled eggs! You know, I invented these. ‪魔鬼蛋!是我发明的
[06:33] Excuse me! ‪不好意思!
[06:37] There goes my appetite. ‪倒胃口啊
[06:39] Oh, games! Anyone up for a round of darts? ‪玩游戏了!谁想玩飞镖?
[06:44] Excuse me, please. ‪不好意思
[06:54] Um… 麻烦
[06:57] Fine! ‪好吧!
[07:00] Attention, everyone. ‪大家请注意
[07:01] I have a teensy-weensy thing to take care of. ‪我有一件小事要去处理一下
[07:04] Don’t stop the party. I’ll only be a minute. ‪派对不要停 我很快就回来
[07:10] Uh, nice work, Stickler. ‪你干的好事 斯迪克勒
[07:13] I will not apologize for doing my job. ‪我是在履行职责 我不会为此道歉
[07:21] There! All finished. ‪好了!完成了
[07:23] Okay, Cuphead. Put it on. ‪好的
[07:25] Urgh! 茶杯头 穿上吧
[07:26] Yuck! It stinks! ‪哎呀!好臭!
[07:28] You heard Quadratus. ‪夸达徒的话你听到了
[07:29] It’s the only thing that’ll stop the Devil taking your soul. ‪只有这才能阻止魔鬼夺走你的灵魂
[07:32] All right. I’ll put it on. ‪好吧
[07:36] Oh! I guess it is nice and toasty. 我穿
[07:41] The Dev– ‪看来确实挺暖和 ‪魔…
[07:43] Yeah. I’m here for the soul. Let’s make it snappy. ‪对
[07:51] Yowch! 我来抓你的灵魂 咱们赶紧的
[07:53] Hey, it worked! ‪哎 真有效!
[07:55] You’re wearing an impenetrable, invisible sweater! ‪你穿着无法穿透、无法看见的毛衣?
[07:58] But how?! ‪怎么可能呢?
[08:00] Mugman made it for me. It works on account of our brotherly love. ‪马克杯人帮我织的 ‪它建立在兄弟情谊之上
[08:07] Of course it does. ‪当然了
[08:09] Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be on our way home. ‪不好意思 我们回家了
[08:17] The Devil! ‪魔鬼!
[08:18] -You’re wearing the sweater, remember? -Oh, right. ‪茶杯头 你穿着毛衣 记得吗? ‪噢 对
[08:21] Yeah, about that. ‪对 关于这一点
[08:23] Why don’t you save us both some time and take it off? ‪不如你给咱俩都节省点时间 ‪把毛衣脱了?
[08:26] Fat chance! ‪没门儿!
[08:27] Hmm. Oh!
[08:30] Take it off, and I’ll give you ten bucks! ‪脱下来 我就给你十美元!
[08:33] Oh, boy! Ten bucks! ‪天哪!十美元!
[08:35] No! Your soul’s worth more than ten bucks. ‪不行 茶杯头 ‪你的灵魂的价值超过十美元
[08:38] Hey, you’re right! ‪哎 你说得对!
[08:40] Make it 20. ‪20美元
[08:42] You’re keeping that sweater on. Now let’s go home. ‪你不准脱毛衣 咱们回家
[08:49] Hurry, hurry, hurry! Step right up! ‪快点!快上来!
[08:51] See the teapot tentacle lady! ‪见一下茶壶触手女士!
[08:54] Encounter the bearded flamingo! ‪与胡须火烈鸟相会!
[08:57] Gawk at the really big squirrel! ‪欣赏特大号松鼠!
[09:00] Big squirrel?! ‪大松鼠!
[09:02] We gotta see how big it is. ‪我们得看看到底有多大
[09:04] Right this way, gentlemen! ‪这边走 先生!
[09:06] Wait, Cuphead. ‪等等 茶杯头
[09:07] It says, “No sweaters allowed.” ‪上面写着:“不准穿毛衣”
[09:09] Oh, well, off it goes. ‪那就脱掉
[09:11] Hold it! Something’s fishy about this. ‪等一下!这件事有点不对劲
[09:14] And I don’t like the look of that carny. ‪嘉年华门口那人的样子很可疑
[09:19] Come on. Let’s scram. ‪来 我们快走
[09:26] Something smells delicious! ‪好香啊
[09:29] Oh, boy! Free hot dogs! ‪天哪!免费热狗!
[09:35] Hold on, Cuphead. Look! ‪等一下 茶杯头 看
[09:37] “One bite of this free hot dog may unleash a plague of sweater-eating demon moths.” ‪“咬一口这免费香肠 ‪可能会放出吃毛衣的魔鬼飞蛾”
[09:43] Something weird is going on! ‪有问题!
[09:47] Come on! ‪来!
[09:53] I know I said wear a sweater, ‪我知道我说了穿毛衣
[09:56] but take it off, and that’s much better. ‪但是脱下会更好
[10:00] You’re the boss. ‪听你的
[10:01] Hey! Quadratus doesn’t have horns. ‪哎!夸达徒没有角
[10:04] That’s the Devil in disguise! ‪这是魔鬼伪装的!
[10:06] He’s been trying to get your sweater off this whole time! Let’s go! ‪他一直想让你把毛衣脱掉!咱们走!
[10:14] Look! We’re almost out of the woods! ‪看!快跑出树林了!
[10:19] No, you’re not! ‪不行!
[10:20] Now take off that sweater! ‪把毛衣脱下来!
[10:22] It’s not happening, Devil. Just give up already. ‪不可能 魔鬼 赶紧放弃吧
[10:25] Yeah! You should try transforming into someone who doesn’t fail all the time. ‪对!你应该变身成不总是失败的人
[10:38] Phew!
[10:39] So hot. ‪好热啊
[10:41] Oh!
[10:47] I’m cooking in here. I gotta take this thing off. ‪热死我了 我得脱掉它
[10:51] No! Keep it on! ‪不行!穿着!
[10:53] I can’t! I can’t take it! ‪不行!我受不了了!
[10:59] When in doubt, young man of mug… ‪年轻的马克杯人 迟疑时‪…
[11:01] Give your brother one last hug! ‪给你兄弟最后一个拥抱‪!
[11:06] Hey! What are you doing? ‪哎!你干嘛啊?
[11:33] -We should go. -Yeah. Let’s. ‪-我们走吧 ‪-好的 走吧
[11:43] I hate those cups. ‪我恨茶杯
[11:48] Well, I got him! ‪好的 我抓到他了!
[11:50] Old Scratch did it again. ‪魔鬼又成功了
[11:52] Where’s that cake? ‪蛋糕在哪里?
[11:56] Um…
[11:58] Where is the soul that has been retrieved? ‪抓回来的灵魂在哪里?
[12:01] Hmm?
[12:03] I put it in the soul vault. With the others. ‪我放进了灵魂保险箱 ‪和其他灵魂放在一起
[12:06] You mean you didn’t register it? ‪你的意思是没登记?
[12:09] We have a tracking system in place. Every soul must be officially accounted… ‪我们有追踪系统 ‪每一个灵魂都要正式记…
[12:14] for. ‪录
[12:17] Oops. I guess the auditor will have to do a full recount. ‪哎呀 看来审计师得全面重新审计了
[12:21] But I’m the auditor. ‪但我是审计师
[12:23] Oh, that’s right. Well, don’t let us keep you. ‪噢 没错 我们就不耽搁你时间了
[12:27] Bye! ‪再见!
[12:30] Who still needs cake, huh? ‪谁还要吃蛋糕?
[12:34] Finally. I can get a good night’s rest. ‪我终于能好好睡一觉了
[12:36] Nothing is better than you making me a sweater. ‪没什么比你为我织毛衣更好了
[12:39] I’d make a sweater for no other than my dearest sweet, sweet brother. ‪我只为我亲爱的兄弟织毛衣
[12:46] Quadratus was right. Rhyming gets old. ‪夸达徒说得对 押韵太烦人了
茶杯头大冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号