Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] Uh, hey, boss, want some leftover congratulations cake? ‪哎 老大
[01:18] Uh, you look mad for somebody who just got that cup’s soul. 要吃点剩下的祝贺蛋糕吗? ‪你刚抓到了杯子的灵魂 ‪怎么这么生气?
[01:22] Congratulations, by the way. ‪对了 祝贺啊!
[01:26] I didn’t actually get his soul yet, okay? ‪我其实还没抓到他的灵魂 好吗?
[01:30] I just said that to buy myself some time before Stickler finds out. ‪我那样说是为了争取一点时间 ‪免得斯迪克勒发现
[01:36] I hate that guy. ‪我恨那个人
[01:37] Oh! I know what’d make you feel better, boss. ‪我知道什么能使你感觉好一些 老大
[01:40] The Obliterator! ‪“湮灭者”!
[01:42] It’s a new ride down at the Inkwell Pier. ‪是墨池码头的新游乐设施
[01:44] They say it goes so fast, it’ll tear the clothes right off of you. ‪据说很快 会把衣服都吹下来
[01:49] The only thing that’ll make me feel better is getting that cup’s soul. ‪唯一能使我感觉好一些的 ‪就是得到那个杯子的灵魂
[01:54] He’s gotta take that sweater off sometime. ‪他早晚得把那件毛衣脱下来
[01:57] You’re wearing that sweater forever! ‪你要永远穿着这件毛衣!
[01:59] -But– -No buts. ‪-但是… ‪-没有但是
[02:00] That sweater’s the only way the Devil can’t get your soul. ‪只有这件毛衣 ‪才能阻止魔鬼夺走你的灵魂
[02:03] You can never take it off! Ever! ‪你永远不能把它脱下来!永远不能!
[02:06] Eh. I ain’t too worried about it. ‪哎 我不太担心
[02:10] Your soul is mine! ‪你的灵魂是我的!
[02:16] -He’s never taking that sweater off! -Yeah. Give it up! ‪他永远不会把这件毛衣脱下来! ‪对 死了这条心吧!
[02:19] Never! ‪决不!
[02:24] Give it to me! ‪给我!
[02:29] -Give me– ‪给我…
[02:32] …your– ‪…你的…
[02:34] …soul! ‪…灵魂!
[02:44] Will the fireproof pants of Dirk Dangerous be enough ‪德克·要你命的防火裤
[02:47] to save a flaming bank vault full of orphans? ‪是否足以拯救大火熊熊 ‪满是孤儿的银行保险库呢?
[02:50] Tune in tomorrow ‪请明天收听
[02:51] for the stunning conclusion of Dirk Dangerous vs. Pyromaniac Pete! ‪《德克·要你命大战纵火狂皮特》 ‪精彩结局!
[02:57] So sweat-inducing! ‪听得满身是汗!
[03:00] You wanna see something even more sweat-inducing? ‪想看看更加令人满身是汗的东西吗?
[03:03] Do I? ‪要看吗?
[03:04] It’s a new ride! ‪新游乐设施!
[03:06] New, Cuphead, new! ‪新的 茶杯头 新的!
[03:08] Says here it’ll go so fast, it’ll… something. I dunno. ‪说是很快 会那啥 我也不知道
[03:11] But it’s new, Cuphead, new! ‪但是新的
[03:13] Oh! 茶杯头 新的!
[03:14] If we go now, we can get there before Elder Kettle wakes up from his nap. ‪如果我们现在去 ‪就能在茶壶爷爷打盹醒来之前到
[03:21] Hand it over. Oh! ‪给我
[03:22] Would you get outta here? Elder Kettle can’t see you. ‪你赶紧走 好吗? ‪不能让茶壶爷爷看见你
[03:25] Who is Elder Ket– ‪谁是茶壶爷…
[03:32] Would you cut that out?! ‪你能别这样了吗?
[03:33] Look, meet me around back. ‪到后门找我
[03:35] Listen, you little shoehorn– ‪听我说 你这鞋拔子…
[03:39] Stupid cup making me go around the back. I’m the Devil! Nobody tells me what to– ‪这愚蠢的杯子让我到后面 ‪我是魔鬼!没人能指挥我…
[03:43] Do you have any idea how much trouble we’ll be in ‪如果茶壶爷爷看见你在这里
[03:46] if Elder Kettle sees you here?! ‪知道我们会有多大的麻烦吗?
[03:48] You already are in trouble! You owe me your soul! ‪你已经有麻烦了! ‪你的灵魂还没给我!
[03:52] -Hey! ‪哎!
[03:54] Oh!
[03:56] What’s with all the noise?! ‪什么声音这么吵?
[03:58] Uh, nothing. ‪没什么
[04:00] That was just a large cat… man. 是大猫…大人
[04:04] Well, tell him I’m taking a nap! ‪告诉他我在打盹
[04:06] And another thing. Paint that fence! ‪还有 把篱笆漆一下!
[04:09] It looks terrible! ‪太难看了!
[04:14] Thanks to your little tantrum, the fence is all burnt up! ‪多谢你发了个小脾气 ‪篱笆都烧坏了!
[04:18] Yeah! What do you intend to do about that, huh? ‪是的!你打算怎么办?
[04:21] Nothing! I’m the Devil! ‪不怎么办!我是魔鬼!
[04:24] Hmm…
[04:24] Tell you what. You paint the fence, I take off the sweater. ‪这样 你漆篱笆 我脱毛衣
[04:29] Are you crazy? ‪茶杯头 你疯了?
[04:30] Hold on. Let’s see where I go with this. ‪别急 看我的办法
[04:32] Well, what do you say? ‪怎么样?
[04:34] Let’s see. I paint the fence. You take off the sweater. ‪好的 我漆篱笆 ‪你脱毛衣
[04:37] I take your soul. ‪我带走你的灵魂
[04:39] Hmm…
[04:42] Painting the fence. ‪漆篱笆
[04:46] Oh, yes. Oh! ‪好
[04:51] Have you ever actually painted a fence? ‪你漆过篱笆吗?
[04:54] Looks like you have no idea what you’re doing. ‪嗯 看来他根本不会
[04:57] Is that so? ‪是嘛?
[04:59] Watch this. ‪看好了
[05:13] Shh! ‪(湮灭者)
[05:16] And on the one, and on the two, here we go. ‪一个 两个 来吧
[05:30] This line! ‪队伍好长! ‪马克杯人
[05:32] Hmm, say, Mugsy, hold my spot. I’m gonna go grab us some funnel cake. 帮我站好位子 ‪我去拿点漏斗蛋糕
[05:36] You don’t like funnel cake. ‪但是你都不喜欢吃漏斗蛋糕
[05:38] You don’t like knitting soul-saving invisible sweaters, but you made me one. ‪你不喜欢拯救灵魂的隐形针织毛衣 ‪但你还是逼我穿
[05:43] The least I can do is buy you some funnel cake. ‪给你买些漏斗蛋糕是应该的
[05:48] Can I borrow five bucks? ‪能借我五美元吗?
[06:25] And that is how you paint a fence! ‪篱笆就应该这样漆!
[06:37] Unbelievable! Where did those two nitwits go? ‪难以置信!那两个笨蛋上哪儿去了?
[06:52] -You kidding me?
[06:56] There was a little powdered-sugar mishap. ‪不小心多加了糖粉
[06:58] No problem! I never say no to extra sugar. ‪没问题!多一些糖我从不会拒绝
[07:02] Let’s hope I don’t eat any invisible sweater hairs. ‪希望我不会吃到隐形毛衣上的毛
[07:06] You might. If I didn’t take it off hours ago. ‪有可能 ‪如果我没一早把它脱下来的话
[07:12] -You what?! -I took off the sweater. ‪-你什么? ‪-我把毛衣脱了
[07:15] Well, where is it?! ‪毛衣在哪里?
[07:16] Hmm…
[07:18] -Looks like I don’t remember. ‪好像不记得了
[07:20] What happened to “never take it off”?! ‪不是说好了“决不脱下”吗?
[07:22] Big deal. It’s not like the Devil’s around or anything. ‪有什么大不了?魔鬼又不在附近
[07:27] The Devil! ‪魔鬼!
[07:29] Stay calm, Cuphead. He doesn’t know you took the sweater off. ‪冷静 茶杯头 他不知道你把毛衣脱了
[07:32] Oh, yeah! ‪噢 对啊!
[07:34] I painted your little fence. Now, off with the sweater. Let’s go. ‪我把你们的小篱笆漆好了 ‪现在脱毛衣吧 脱吧
[07:39] How do we know you painted the fence? ‪我们怎么知道你漆好了篱笆?
[07:42] I don’t know. Go look! It’s actually quite good. ‪我怎么知道?去看啊!漆得很好
[07:45] Fat chance, buddy. We’ve been waiting in line all day to ride the Obliterator. ‪那可不行 兄弟 ‪我们为了坐“湮灭者”已经等了好久
[07:49] The what now? ‪什么?
[07:55] Hey, boss. It’s the Obliterator, remember? It’ll tear the clothes right off of you. ‪老大 还记得“湮灭者”吗? ‪会把衣服吹下来
[08:03] On second thought, I think I’ll join you, boys. ‪我又想了一下 ‪那我和你们一起吧 孩子们
[08:06] This ride looks like fun. ‪这东西似乎很好玩
[08:08] That’s the spirit! ‪这就对了! ‪哎
[08:09] Uh, hey, Cuphead. Maybe you should go back to the cottage? 茶杯头 要不你还是回小屋吧?
[08:13] In case you forgot something you took off and need to put back on? ‪万一你有什么东西脱了忘了穿 ‪要重新穿上?
[08:18] But it’s almost time for the ride. ‪但是就快轮到我们了
[08:21] I’ll go. ‪我去吧
[08:23] Always doing everything around here because he took off the sweater. ‪他把毛衣脱了 忙的却是我
[08:33] Hey, Devil. Wanna hear a joke? ‪哎 魔鬼 想听一个笑话吗?
[08:36] I hear nothing. ‪我什么都不听
[08:38] What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? ‪什么比在苹果里发现一条虫更糟糕?
[08:42] Finding half a worm in your apple. Get it? ‪发现半条虫 明白吗?
[08:46] ‘Cause that would mean you ate the other half? Get it? ‪因为这意味着你吃了半条虫 ‪明白吗?
[08:48] ‘Cause it’s only half of it in there? ‘Cause you ate the other half? ‪因为里面只剩了半条虫 ‪而你吃了另外半条
[08:52] Yes! I get it! Thank you! ‪嗯!我明白了!谢谢你!
[08:56] You know what’s worse than finding half a worm in your apple? ‪知道什么
[09:00] What? ‪比在苹果里发现半条虫更糟糕吗? ‪什么?
[09:02] Falling in a sewer. ‪掉在臭水沟里
[09:06] I saw a smile! ‪我看见笑容了!
[09:08] You most certainly did not. ‪肯定没有
[09:12] Where did he put it?! ‪他放哪里了?
[09:14] If I was Cuphead, where would I put an invisible sweater? ‪如果我是茶杯头 ‪我会把隐形毛衣放哪里呢?
[09:17]  Attention, Dirk Dangerous fans. ‪请注意了 德克·要你命的粉丝
[09:20] Did our last sweat-inducing episode leave you sweatier than ever? ‪上一集有没有令你 ‪紧张得满身是汗呢?
[09:26] And then the banana says, “Thursday!” ‪然后香蕉说:“周四!”
[09:31] How delightfully unexpected! ‪好开心 好意外!
[09:36] You know, Cuphead, you’re not so bad after all. ‪茶杯头 看来你也没那么坏嘛
[09:39] Thanks. ‪谢谢
[09:48] You’re not wearing the sweater! ‪你没穿毛衣!
[09:51] Uh… Am too! ‪没错!
[09:57] Are not! ‪没穿!
[10:01] You’re right. He’s not wearing the sweater. ‪你说得对
[10:04] You are! 魔鬼
[10:22] Oh! ‪他没穿毛衣
[10:23] Eh? Eh? 你穿了!
[10:35] Well, that went just as I planned. ‪完全不出我所料
[10:40] Yow!
[10:41] Uh, sorry, boss. ‪对不起
[10:43] And where is the sweater now? 老大 ‪毛衣现在在哪里?
[10:46] It’s hidden away… ‪藏在一个隐秘的地方
[10:47] …in an undisclosed location.
[10:50] Thank you, Henchman. ‪谢谢 亨奇曼
[10:52] Perfect. ‪非常好
[10:53] Without the sweater, I can just go and take that cup’s soul any time I want! ‪没有了毛衣
[11:00] Yow! ‪我可以随时去取那杯子的灵魂!
[11:02] Uh, sorry, boss. ‪对不起 老大
[11:08] Wow! What a great day. ‪哇!今天真棒!
[11:10] Except I’m pretty sure the Devil’s angrier than ever, ‪不过我敢肯定魔鬼气坏了
[11:12] and you no longer have the one thing that’ll stop him getting your soul. ‪而你没了能阻止他夺走你灵魂的宝物
[11:16] True. But, hey, ‪没错
[11:17] I got the best brother in the world looking out for me. ‪但至少我有世界上最好的兄弟照应我
[11:20] Really makes me feel so much less exposed. ‪让我觉得自己没那么危险了
茶杯头大冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

茶杯头大冒险(The Cuphead Show)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号