时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | -It’s not in here. -He moved it again. | -不在这里面 -他又挪地方了 |
[01:18] | Nope. Not here. | 也不在这里 |
[01:20] | Not under here either. | 也不在这下面 |
[01:33] | Bingo! | 找到了! (饼干) |
[01:45] | Aw, jeez. | 天哪! |
[01:46] | We gotta get these fixed before Elder Kettle wakes up. | 我们得在茶壶爷爷醒来之前 把这个修好 |
[01:53] | Boys, have you seen my glasses? | 孩子们 |
[01:56] | -Oof! | 看见我的眼镜了吗? |
[01:57] | No, no, Kettle. You lost ’em somewhere. | 不对 茶壶 你把眼镜落在什么地方了 |
[02:01] | Just like you… Oof! | 你… |
[02:05] | …always do. | 每次都这样 |
[02:08] | Oh! There you are. | 你们在这里啊 好的 |
[02:10] | Okay, boys. Listen. | 孩子们 听好了 |
[02:12] | Stay put. I’ll find ’em. | 别动 我会找到眼镜 |
[02:14] | Last thing I need is you two stepping on ’em. Got it? | 可不能让你们俩踩到 |
[02:21] | Wow. | 明白吗? |
[02:22] | You’re actually listening for once. | (面粉) |
[02:25] | Thank you, boys. | 哇!这次你们还真听话啊 谢谢 |
[02:29] | -Ow! | 孩子们 (眼镜店) |
[02:35] | Let me get this straight. | 我再问清楚一点 |
[02:37] | You mean to tell me you two couldn’t get a cookie jar from a sleeping old man? | 你们没办法从一个睡着的老人那里 把一个饼干罐子拿走? |
[02:43] | Look, lady, can you fix ’em or not? | 听我说 女士 你能不能修? |
[02:46] | Of course. But I don’t like your tone. | 当然能 |
[02:49] | Hmph! | 但我不喜欢你的语气 |
[02:54] | Kindly turn that down. I hate music! | 小声一点 我讨厌音乐! |
[02:58] | We’re not playing music. | 我们没在放音乐 当你阴郁和忧伤 要把阳光都洒上 皱起的眉头 倒置挂脸上 启航穿过彩虹! 当全世界都与你不同 别浪费时间忧心忡忡 跺起脚跟 冲冲冲! 一支舞穿过彩虹! |
[03:26] | What the heck was that?! | 什么鬼? |
[03:30] | Hey! Get back here! | 哎!回来! |
[03:35] | You seen a chalice run past here? | 看见有一个圣杯从这里过去吗? |
[03:41] | Oops. Uh, sorry. Uh… | 哎呀 |
[04:12] | Ho, ho, ho! Aw… Oh! | 抱歉 |
[04:37] | Yay! | 好哎! |
[04:38] | Tickets. | 票 |
[04:41] | That’s not a ticket. | 这不是票 |
[04:50] | How about now? | 这个呢? |
[04:52] | Ooh! | |
[05:08] | How does she get people to just give her stuff? | 她是怎么做到让别人给她东西呢? |
[05:11] | She could definitely help us get Elder Kettle’s cookies. | 她绝对能帮我们拿到茶壶爷爷的饼干 |
[05:14] | Shh! | |
[05:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:23] | -Hey, where’d she go? -I don’t know. | -哎 她上哪儿去了? -不知道 |
[05:25] | It’s like she just disappeared. | 她就好像消失了似的 |
[05:28] | Whoa! Oof! | |
[05:29] | All right, who are you two working for? | 好 你们两个为谁工作? |
[05:31] | Working? We don’t have jobs. | 工作?我们没有工作 |
[05:33] | Yeah. We’re just a couple of dum-dums. | 对 我们只是两个笨蛋 |
[05:36] | Zip it, ding-dong. She don’t gotta know we’re dum-dums. | 别说了 她不知道我们是两个笨蛋 |
[05:39] | Why are you following me? Spill the beans or you’ll be spilling milk! | 你们为什么跟着我? 快说 否则让你们吐奶! |
[05:42] | We just wanna learn how you get so much free stuff. | 我们只想知道 你怎么拿到这么多免费东西 |
[05:45] | And maybe hang out? | 还有要不一起玩? |
[05:47] | That’s all, Ms… | 就这么简单 女士… |
[05:49] | The name’s Chalice. Ms. Chalice. | 我叫查利斯 查利斯女士 |
[05:52] | You don’t wanna get mixed up with a gal like me. | 不过听好了 你们最好别牵扯我这样的姑娘 |
[05:55] | This chalice is nothing but trouble. | 我这个圣杯只会惹麻烦 |
[05:57] | We love trouble! | 我们最喜欢麻烦! |
[05:58] | We do? | 是嘛? |
[05:59] | Yeah. Why, just this morning, we decided to steal cookies | 是啊 |
[06:03] | from our elderly caretaker. | 就在今天早上 我们决定从长辈那里偷饼干 |
[06:05] | When you put it like that, I suppose we do love trouble. | 如果你这样说的话 |
[06:10] | Oh, brother. | 那我们确实很喜欢麻烦 |
[06:12] | Looks like I got a couple of real degenerates on my hands. | 天哪!看来这是两个坏蛋啊 |
[06:15] | Yep. Degenerates. | 对 坏蛋 |
[06:18] | We didn’t actually get the cookies though. | 不过我们其实没拿到饼干 |
[06:21] | -Hey! -What? | -哎! -怎么? |
[06:22] | We need her help. We might as well be honest. | 我们需要她帮忙 还是诚实一点好 |
[06:24] | One thing you gotta know about me, | 关于我 你们要知道 |
[06:26] | I get by without partners, friends, anyone or anything. | 我没有搭档、朋友 什么人、什么东西都没有 |
[06:29] | This is a solo act. A one-person show. | 这是独角戏 |
[06:32] | Aw! | 一人表演 |
[06:33] | But your pathetic story charms me. | 但是你们可悲的故事令我着迷 |
[06:36] | Wanna know how I do what I do? | 想知道我是怎么做的吗? |
[06:37] | Yeah! | 想! |
[06:38] | You really wanna know? | 真的? |
[06:40] | Uh-huh! Uh-huh! | 嗯! |
[06:41] | Okay, then. Pay attention. | 好的 那就看好了 堆上笑容 斗志昂扬 脚下装弹簧 有了魅力 你什么都能到手 好好享受 高举双手 眼睛里闪光一定要有 遵守简单规则 就能得到一切 如果你有足够魅力 他们就会给你免费东西 他们会给你把忙帮 因为没人更聪明 你事事都可如愿以偿 眨一下眼 拍一下腕 事情很好办 我就这样在镇上予取予求! 我感觉你们学得挺赞 但最后有个要点要记心上 在拆穿之前 赶紧逃亡远方 堆上笑容 斗志昂扬 所以请永远记住不要忘 有了魅力 你什么都能到手! 有了魅力 你什么都能到手! -今天真不错 -没错 |
[08:02] | What a day. | |
[08:04] | You said it. | |
[08:05] | I gotta admit, I don’t usually stick around in one place this long. | 说实话 我不经常在一个地方待这么久 |
[08:08] | But you two are kinda fun. Ready for your test? | 但你们两个挺有趣的 准备好考试了吗? |
[08:11] | Test?! | 考试? |
[08:12] | Come on. You two are naturals! It’s gonna be a breeze. | 拜托 你们两个天赋异禀! 一定得来全不费工夫 |
[08:16] | All you gotta do is charm your way past that guy. | 你们只需要用魅力闯过他那一关 |
[08:24] | Get inside and there’s a surprise. | 进去之后 里面有一个惊喜在等着 |
[08:26] | Surprise? We love surprises! | 惊喜?我们最喜欢惊喜了! |
[09:08] | -Hey, it worked! -We are charming. | -哎 奏效了! -我们真的有魅力 |
[09:10] | Great job, boys. Now here’s your surprise! | 做得好 小伙子 给你们的惊喜来了! |
[09:19] | Is this a… | 这是… (饼干工厂) |
[09:24] | Cookie factory! | 饼干工厂! |
[09:26] | That’s right. And it’s all-you-can-eat. | 没错 |
[09:30] | Shh! | 无限畅享 (无声警报) |
[09:43] | Gee, what a couple of ding-dongs. | 天哪 两个笨蛋 |
[09:48] | Cheese it, boys! The cops! | 哎呀 小伙子 警察来了! |
[09:51] | Cops?! | 警察? |
[09:55] | This is the police! | 我们是警察! |
[09:57] | We have you surrounded! | 你们已经被包围! |
[10:00] | Come on! | 快! |
[10:02] | Get up! | 起来! |
[10:04] | -We gotta scram! | 我们得赶紧跑! |
[10:09] | Sorry, boys. | 抱歉 小伙子 |
[10:10] | I like ya, but not enough to tangle with the cops. | 我喜欢你们 但没到愿意招惹警察程度 |
[10:14] | So long, fellas. | 再见 朋友们 |
[10:20] | My mug. | 我的杯子头 |
[10:22] | Oh, what happened? Where’s Chalice? | 怎么回事?查利斯上哪儿去了? |
[10:26] | You’re under arrest! | 你们被捕了! |
[10:39] | Whoa! | (未完待续) |