英文名称:The Danish Girl
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Don’t you wish you could paint like that? | 你不想画出那样的作品吗 |
[01:38] | Oh, I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
[01:40] | I said, don’t you wish you could paint like your husband? | 我说 你不想画出你丈夫那样的作品吗 |
[01:43] | Really. You must be so proud of him. | 真的 你一定很为他骄傲 |
[01:48] | So elegant. | 如此优雅 |
[01:51] | Yes, they’re all Vejle, where he grew up. | 没错 画的都是瓦埃勒 他长大的地方 |
[01:54] | Now, I don’t say my client | 我不敢说我的委托人 |
[01:55] | is the best landscape artist in Denmark, | 是丹麦最好的风景画家 |
[01:57] | but he is in the top one. | 但他绝对位列前茅 |
[02:00] | – Yes. – Oh, hello! | -没错 -你好 |
[02:01] | It’s going very well. | 进展得相当顺利 |
[02:04] | Yes. He’ll be impossible. | 是啊 他会惊艳世人的 |
[02:07] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[02:17] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | And Rasmussen! | 还有拉斯穆森 |
[02:19] | Oh, come on. Be kind. | 拜托 友好一点 |
[02:20] | At least he agreed to see your work. | 至少他答应看你的作品了 |
[02:22] | It was only because he was drunk. | 那只是因为他喝醉了 |
[02:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:24] | Yes, you were loving it. | 是的 你就是很享受 |
[02:25] | I was not! | 我才没有 |
[02:27] | “I don’t say my client | “我不敢说我的委托人 |
[02:28] | is the best landscape artist in Denmark…” | 是丹麦最好的风景画家…” |
[02:31] | But… | 但是… |
[02:32] | “He’s in the top one!” | “他绝对位列前茅” |
[02:34] | Quiet! People are sleeping. | 安静 大家都在睡觉呢 |
[02:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:58] | Do you know what time it is? | 知道现在几点了吗 |
[03:01] | Time you came back to bed? | 你该躺回床上的点了 |
[03:03] | No. | 不 |
[03:06] | I’m ready to start work. | 我要开始工作了 |
[03:10] | – Gerda. – What? | -戈达 -怎么 |
[03:13] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[03:17] | You think I can’t resist you? | 你觉得我抵抗不了你的诱惑吗 |
[03:19] | Do you want to resist me? | 你想拒绝我吗 |
[03:23] | No. | 不想 |
[03:24] | But I’d like you to ask nicely, | 但我希望你能乖乖求我 |
[03:26] | so I don’t feel such a pushover. | 我不会觉得自己太容易被征服 |
[03:32] | Gerda Wegener. | 戈达·维纳 |
[03:36] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[03:39] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:829个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:54个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:79个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:110个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:220个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:53] | Thorbjorn. | 索尔比恩 |
[03:54] | Mr. Wegener. | 维纳先生 |
[04:02] | Tighter. | 再紧些 |
[04:15] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[04:24] | Yes. More. | 是的 再紧些吗 |
[04:32] | Einar Wegener. | 埃纳·维纳 |
[04:35] | Oh, don’t worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[04:37] | He’s only ever had eyes for one woman. | 他的眼里只有一个女人 |
[04:40] | My guilty secret’s out. | 我罪恶的秘密被发现了 |
[04:42] | So, | 那么 |
[04:44] | when are you two going to brood me a godchild, huh? | 你们准备何时给我生一个教子呢 |
[04:47] | Ulla, you’re an atheist. | 乌拉 你是无神论者 |
[04:49] | Have you tried drinking raw eggs? | 你试过喝生鸡蛋吗 |
[04:50] | – No. – Do it. For my sake. | -没有 -试试看 为了我 |
[04:53] | – We’re trying. – Try harder. | -我们正在努力 -再努力些 |
[04:56] | Anyway… | 好吧… |
[04:57] | What are you doing in today? | 你今天来干什么 |
[05:00] | I thought you had finished last week. | 我以为你上周就完成了 |
[05:01] | I wanted to check on the | 我想检查一下 |
[05:02] | painting of the backdrop for the storm scene. | 风暴现场的背景幕布 |
[05:06] | And give Gerda some space. | 也给戈达一点空间 |
[05:08] | Ah. She’s got a shy one? | 来了个害羞的模特吗 |
[05:11] | Well, you know I’m next. | 你知道下一个就是我 |
[05:13] | Oh… so I heard. | 我听说过了 |
[05:17] | I won’t be shy. | 我不会害羞的 |
[05:18] | I should imagine not. | 我想也是 |
[05:20] | She’ll need all her colors for me. | 画我她可得用上所有的色彩 |
[05:43] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[05:49] | I wanted to say I appreciate our being alone today. | 我想说我很感激你能让我们独处 |
[05:55] | I hope your husband doesn’t mind. | 希望你的丈夫不会介意 |
[05:58] | Not at all. | 不会的 |
[06:00] | I could see his being here made you uncomfortable. | 我能看出来他在这让你不自在了 |
[06:05] | It wasn’t personal. | 并不是针对他 |
[06:09] | It’s not uncommon. | 这很常见 |
[06:13] | It’s hard for a man to be looked at by a woman. | 男人让女人盯着看 着实不容易 |
[06:16] | Women are used to it, of course, but for a man to, um, | 当然女人都习惯了 但是男人 |
[06:20] | submit to a woman’s gaze. | 任凭女人端详 |
[06:24] | It’s unsettling. | 让人不安 |
[06:30] | Although I believe there’s | 不过我相信 |
[06:30] | some pleasure to be had from it, once you, um, | 还是能得到乐趣的 只要你… |
[06:37] | yield. | 屈服 |
[06:42] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[06:43] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[07:04] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[07:24] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[07:31] | Almost. | 就差一点 |
[07:45] | Good luck! | 好运 |
[07:46] | Toodle-oo! | 再见 |
[08:10] | All portraits. | 全都是肖像画 |
[08:14] | Is that bad? | 很糟吗 |
[08:17] | Not per se. | 不算是 |
[08:32] | This kind of work is not really my… | 这类作品并不是我的… |
[08:38] | Gerda, I don’t think it would benefit either of us to show these. | 戈达 展出这些画于你我都无益 |
[08:42] | It’s not a judgment on your abilities. | 这并不是怀疑你的能力 |
[08:46] | I agree with Einar. | 我赞同埃纳说的 |
[08:47] | You could be a first-class painter | 找到对的题材 |
[08:50] | if you found the right subject matter. | 你可以成为一流的画家 |
[09:05] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[09:06] | Fine. | 还好 |
[09:09] | I finally managed to get the color for the snow. | 我终于调出了雪的颜色 |
[09:13] | A bog in Vejle. | 瓦埃勒的泥沼 |
[09:15] | I don’t know how you can paint the same thing over and over. | 你怎么能够反复画同一个东西 |
[09:18] | I suppose I just haven’t finished with it yet. | 我想我只是还没有画完 |
[09:21] | Gerda? | 戈达 |
[09:21] | Could you please not speak to Rasmussen about me again? | 你能别再跟拉斯穆森谈论我了吗 |
[09:27] | My work is my business. | 我的作品是我的事情 |
[09:30] | – Stay out of it. – Gerda. | -别插手 -戈达 |
[10:00] | I have my period. | 我来例假了 |
[10:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:04] | – Are you? – Of course I am. | -真的吗 -当然是真的了 |
[10:07] | I mean, you know I am. | 你知道的 |
[10:15] | Could you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:20] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[10:21] | Ulla has an extra rehearsal. She canceled again. | 乌拉加了场彩排 又不能来了 |
[10:26] | Would you try on her stockings and shoes? | 你能试试她的袜子和鞋吗 |
[10:28] | I’m just so behind, | 我进度落下太多了 |
[10:29] | I don’t know how I’ll be finished in time for her opening. | 我不知道怎么在她开幕式时按时完成 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I’ll… | 好 我会的… |
[10:33] | I’ll do it. | 我会试的 |
[10:35] | It’s fine, I’ll do it. | 没事 我会试的 |
[10:38] | They’re there. | 就在那边 |
[11:12] | Hvappe, no, not now. | 哈皮 不 现在不行 |
[11:15] | He almost snagged it. | 他差点抢走了 |
[11:17] | Hvappe. | 哈皮 |
[11:24] | That’s backwards. | 反了 |
[11:35] | I saw those in the window at Fonnesbech’s. | 我在芳纳百合的橱窗里看到过 |
[11:39] | Smart, aren’t they? | 很聪明啊 |
[11:41] | I don’t think they’ll fit. | 我觉得不合脚 |
[11:42] | Well, you do the best you can. | 你尽力而为吧 |
[12:05] | – No, I need the dress. – No. | -不 我需要裙子 -不行 |
[12:08] | I need to see how the hem falls. | 我要看褶边是怎么垂落的 |
[12:09] | No, Gerda, I’m not putting it on. | 不 戈达 我不要穿 |
[12:11] | Well, I haven’t asked you to. | 我没要你穿 |
[12:18] | Just relax. | 尽管放松 |
[12:21] | The sooner I start, | 越早开始 |
[12:24] | the sooner I finish. | 越早结束 |
[13:15] | Well, hello, there! | 你们好啊 |
[13:21] | Oh, don’t worry, my darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[13:28] | We’re going to call you | 我们要叫你 |
[13:33] | Lili. | 莉莉[百合] |
[13:56] | Such concentration. | 如此专注 |
[14:00] | Sometimes I think | 有时候我觉得 |
[14:01] | you’re going to slip through the surface of the painting and vanish. | 你会溜进画里就此消失 |
[14:04] | Into the bog. | 进到泥沼里 |
[14:08] | Like your friend’s kite when you were a boy. | 就像你小时候那朋友的风筝一样 |
[14:12] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[14:13] | Yes, Hans. | 没错 汉斯 |
[14:18] | I bet he still sits on that rock, | 他肯定还坐在那块石头上 |
[14:22] | sobbing his heart out. | 哭的死去活来 |
[14:23] | Don’t. | 可别 |
[14:26] | He’s actually an art dealer in Paris. | 他现在是巴黎的画商 |
[14:29] | Peddling old masters to rich Americans. | 给有钱的美国人卖以前的大作 |
[14:32] | So we don’t need to worry about Hans. | 所以我们不必担心汉斯 |
[14:34] | No, we don’t need to worry about hans. | 是啊 我们不必担心汉斯 |
[14:39] | I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我并不想打扰你 |
[14:40] | No, it’s okay. I’m finished. | 没关系 我完成了 |
[14:42] | And don’t worry, I won’t disappear into the bog. | 别担心 我不会消失到泥沼里去的 |
[14:46] | The bog’s in me, silly. | 泥沼在我心里 傻孩子 |
[15:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:09] | Can’t a man watch his wife get undressed? | 丈夫不能看妻子脱衣服吗 |
[15:18] | It’s new. | 这是件新的 |
[15:20] | That’s very observant. | 观察力不错 |
[15:25] | Oh, no, leave it on. | 不 穿着吧 |
[15:42] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[15:46] | I might let you borrow it. | 我或许可以借给你 |
[15:50] | I might enjoy that. | 我或许会很喜欢 |
[15:52] | Is there something you’d like to tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[15:54] | Is there something you’d like to know? | 你有什么想知道的吗 |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[15:57] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[16:00] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[16:11] | Those two, over there. | 那两个 那边 |
[16:14] | Both of them? | 他们俩 |
[16:16] | And at the same time. | 还在同一时间 |
[16:18] | Oh, married people are so delightfully easy to shock. | 已婚人士太容易被吓到了 |
[16:22] | We just pretend to be shocked because it encourages you. | 我们假装被吓到是为了鼓励你 |
[16:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:26] | That is why you’re the only | 这也是为什么 |
[16:27] | married couple in my party for the artists’ ball. | 我的艺术家舞会派对上只邀请了你们这一对 |
[16:29] | No. Out of the question. | 不 不可能 |
[16:31] | She can go without me. | 她一个人也能来 |
[16:32] | Gerda without an escort? Why, it would be a scandal! | 没有男伴的戈达 这可是大丑闻 |
[16:37] | Gerda loves a scandal. | 戈达就喜欢丑闻 |
[16:38] | Look at the way she dresses. | 看她怎么穿衣服的 |
[16:40] | Flaunting her ankles. | 炫耀着她的脚踝 |
[16:41] | I don’t think anyone is | 我觉得不会有谁 |
[16:41] | likely to be corrupted by seeing my ankles. | 看到我的脚踝就会堕落吧 |
[16:44] | I was. | 我就是 |
[16:47] | It was the first time we met, I was leaving the academy | 我们第一次见面的时候 我正要离开学院 |
[16:49] | and she was sitting on the steps, flaunting said ankles. | 她当时坐在台阶上 炫耀着她的脚踝 |
[16:54] | And she propositioned me. | 她向我求欢 |
[16:57] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[16:58] | When I said hello to him, he actually blushed. | 我跟他说你好的时候 他真的脸红了 |
[17:02] | He was so shy, so I asked him out. | 他太害羞了 于是我约了他出去 |
[17:05] | And you said yes. | 而你答应了 |
[17:07] | Well, she made me. | 她逼我的 |
[17:10] | She seemed so sure. | 她当时那么肯定 |
[17:11] | I was sure. | 我就是肯定 |
[17:14] | I still am. | 我现在也是 |
[17:15] | – Please, enough. – No. | -拜托 够了 -不是吧 |
[17:18] | What was it about him? | 他哪里好了 |
[17:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | But we went for coffee, and after, | 但我们去喝了咖啡 在那之后 |
[17:27] | I kissed him. | 我吻了他 |
[17:30] | And it was the strangest thing. | 这是最奇怪的 |
[17:32] | It was like kissing myself. | 就像在亲吻自己一样 |
[17:35] | These two won’t be staying much longer. | 这俩人不会再在一起多久了 |
[17:38] | Unmarried people are so delightfully easy to shock. | 未婚人士太容易被吓到了 |
[17:59] | Leave it. | 别关 |
[18:05] | Were you really corrupted by my ankles? | 你真的因为我的脚踝而堕落了吗 |
[18:12] | You were shameless. | 你当时可够无耻的 |
[18:16] | I still am. | 我现在还是 |
[19:34] | Beautiful, | 美丽的 |
[19:37] | shameless Gerda. | 无耻的戈达 |
[19:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:35] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[20:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:39] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[20:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:45] | Wondering about things. | 想事情 |
[20:48] | What things? | 什么事情 |
[20:50] | Wondering if we made a baby last night. | 想昨晚会不会有孩子 |
[20:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:57] | Wondering when you got so pretty. | 想知道你什么时候变得这么美 |
[21:00] | I was always pretty. | 我一直很美 |
[21:03] | But you just never noticed. | 只是你从未注意到 |
[21:48] | – Hello? – In here. | -有人吗 -这里 |
[21:52] | These are good, Gerda. | 这些画很好 戈达 |
[21:57] | You think? | 是吗 |
[22:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:02] | I had a coffee with Ulla. | 我跟乌拉喝咖啡去了 |
[22:04] | She asked me about the artists’ ball. | 她问了我艺术家舞会的事情 |
[22:07] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[22:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:11] | I told her no. | 我拒绝了 |
[22:14] | You should go. You enjoy it. | 你应该去 你很喜欢 |
[22:17] | With you, I enjoy it. | 跟你一起我才喜欢 |
[22:18] | It’s good to be seen at those things. | 在这种场合露面是好事 |
[22:20] | I do understand that. | 这我是知道的 |
[22:22] | And that’s why you hate them. | 那也是你恨他们的原因 |
[22:23] | I feel as though I’m performing myself. | 感觉是在伪装自己 |
[22:26] | Giving them your Einar Wegener. | 给他们看看真正的埃纳·维纳 |
[22:34] | Why not give them something different? | 为何不让他们看看不一样的呢 |
[22:37] | Go as someone else? | 扮成别人去 |
[22:41] | Do you have someone in particular in mind? | 你已经有想法了吗 |
[22:49] | No. | 不行 |
[22:50] | You’d be very convincing. | 肯定能以假乱真 |
[22:57] | That is outrageous. | 这也太过分了 |
[22:58] | Oh, you might even enjoy it. | 你可能会享受呢 |
[23:00] | No. | 才不会 |
[23:10] | You’ll have to shave closer next time. | 你下回得刮干净点 |
[23:27] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[23:29] | This is hard on someone else. | 给别人画真挺难的 |
[23:31] | Well, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[23:42] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[23:45] | Better than I ever manage. | 比我厉害多了 |
[23:48] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[23:50] | I want to sketch you. | 我要给你画素描 |
[23:53] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:55] | Come on, Hvap. Come on, you. | 来 哈皮 来 |
[23:58] | Lean to the side. | 靠在边上 |
[24:00] | Knee over. | 搭膝盖上 |
[24:03] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[24:05] | Look at those hands. Relax. | 看这手啊 放松 |
[24:24] | Don’t make her a slut! | 别演成个荡妇 |
[24:25] | It’s your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[24:28] | You excite her. | 你刺激了她 |
[24:30] | My, Miss lili. | 天哪 莉莉小姐 |
[24:32] | You are forward. | 你真直白 |
[24:34] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想象不到 |
[24:46] | Maybe bring out the hand. | 把手伸出来试试 |
[24:55] | Morning. | 早安 |
[25:04] | Morning, Thorbjorn. | 早安 索尔比恩 |
[25:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[25:18] | Forward. | 靠过来 |
[26:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:08] | I was wondering where you were. | 我正想着你在哪呢 |
[26:12] | It’s getting late. | 时间不早了 |
[26:14] | We have plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[26:17] | I bought you these. | 我给你买了这些 |
[26:23] | Oh, they’re perfect. | 好极了 |
[26:28] | Are you sure about tonight? | 今晚你确定吗 |
[26:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:50] | Am I pretty enough? | 我够漂亮吗 |
[26:52] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[26:58] | I’ll never be as pretty as you. | 我绝不会像你这般漂亮 |
[27:01] | You are so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[27:18] | My darling! | 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | Ulla, let me introduce… | 乌拉 请允许我介绍 |
[27:25] | It’s Lili. | 是莉莉 |
[27:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:29] | Einar’s cousin from Vejle. | 埃纳是维埃勒的堂妹 |
[27:31] | My dear. | 亲爱的 |
[27:33] | You’re exquisite! | 你真漂亮 |
[27:36] | In, let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[27:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:41] | You won’t leave me, will you? | 你不会离开我的 对吧 |
[27:45] | No, never. | 绝对不会 |
[28:01] | People are looking. | 大家都在看我 |
[28:03] | Well, you’re a pretty girl. | 当然 你那么漂亮 |
[28:06] | You’ll have to get used to it. | 你得习惯了 |
[28:16] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[28:18] | You’re just feeling self-conscious. | 你只是担心你自己 |
[28:20] | Gerda? | 戈达 |
[28:25] | Go and talk to them. | 去跟他们聊聊 |
[28:26] | I’ll stay with you. | 我要陪着你 |
[28:27] | No, go, I’ll be fine. | 去吧 没事的 |
[28:28] | Please go before they come over. | 去吧 免得他们过来 |
[28:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[29:30] | You are a reporter? | 你是记者吗 |
[29:35] | No. | 不是 |
[29:37] | A poetess? | 女诗人吗 |
[29:57] | Do you know the story of this oak tree? | 你知道这棵橡树的故事吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 不 |
[30:04] | They say that if you eat its acorns, | 传说吃了树上的橡子 |
[30:06] | you can make a wish. | 就可以许一个愿望 |
[30:09] | And become anyone you want for a day. | 有一天的时间 想成为谁都可以 |
[30:15] | Why would they say that? | 为什么呢 |
[30:20] | Henrik Sandahl. | 我是亨里克·桑达尔 |
[30:22] | At your disposal. | 愿为您效劳 |
[30:24] | Lili. | 我是莉莉 |
[30:28] | Are you here with someone, Lili? | 有人陪你来吗 莉莉 |
[30:31] | Yes, my, uh… | 有 我的 |
[30:33] | My cousin’s wife. | 我堂哥的妻子 |
[30:37] | Who’s your cousin? | 谁是你堂哥 |
[30:39] | Einar Wegener. Painter. | 埃纳·维纳 一个画家 |
[30:43] | Yes, he’s rather a good one. | 他很厉害呢 |
[30:46] | He’s better than most people think. | 比一般人都要厉害 |
[30:50] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[30:51] | Most people our age, at any rate. | 比我们这个年龄的都强 |
[30:59] | Don’t go back in there. It’s, um… it’s cooler out here. | 别进去 这里更凉快 |
[31:05] | Besides, I’m a romantic. | 再说 我是个浪漫的人 |
[31:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:09] | I prefer the shadows. | 我更喜欢躲在暗处 |
[31:11] | And I don’t mean to presume, | 我并不是想妄下定论 |
[31:14] | but I’ve been watching you. | 但我一直在观察你 |
[31:18] | And I think you might be the same. | 我想你也一样 |
[31:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:38] | Have you seen Einar? I can’t find him. | 见到埃纳了吗 我找不到他 |
[31:41] | Of course you can’t. He isn’t here. | 当然了 因为他不在这 |
[31:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:51] | You’re different from most girls. | 你跟一般的女孩子不一样 |
[31:57] | That’s not a very original line. | 这话谁都会说 |
[31:59] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[32:03] | You’re old-fashioned. | 你是个老派的人 |
[32:05] | Provincial. | 乡下人 |
[32:09] | I’m new to the city. | 我刚来这个城市 |
[32:11] | No, it’s more than that. | 不仅仅是这样 |
[32:14] | I feel I’d need to ask your permission before I kissed you. | 在吻你之前 应该征求你同意 |
[32:25] | I should go and find Gerda. | 我要去找戈达了 |
[32:30] | Why don’t you tell her I’ll walk you home? | 你告诉她我会送你回家吧 |
[32:34] | No, she wouldn’t like that. | 她不会同意的 |
[32:37] | – Lili… – No, Einar… | -莉莉 -不 埃纳 |
[32:40] | He might be waiting for us, | 他可能在等我们 |
[32:41] | and he wouldn’t like this. | 他不会喜欢我们这样的 |
[32:44] | Wouldn’t he? | 是吗 |
[32:47] | No. | 是的 |
[32:52] | Lili… | 莉莉 |
[32:55] | Lili… | 莉莉 |
[33:02] | Lili… | 莉莉 |
[33:25] | You didn’t ask permission. | 你没有问 |
[33:27] | I couldn’t risk you saying no. | 我怕你拒绝 |
[33:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[33:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:50] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. | 抱歉 我也不知道怎么了 |
[34:22] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[34:30] | You were late home last night, so I thought I’d let you sleep. | 你昨晚回来得晚 就让你多睡会 |
[34:35] | How was it? | 昨晚怎样 |
[34:37] | Did Lili have fun? | 莉莉玩的愉快吗 |
[34:57] | I think it would be better if Lili didn’t come here again. | 还是不要再让莉莉出现了 |
[35:04] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:06] | Exactly what happened between you and Sandahl last night? | 昨晚你跟桑达尔发生什么了 |
[35:09] | Nothing. It was nothing. | 什么事都没发生 |
[35:12] | Did he know it was you? | 他知道那是你吗 |
[35:14] | It wasn’t as simple as that. | 没那么简单 |
[35:15] | I watched him kiss you, Einar, | 我看到他吻你了 埃纳 |
[35:17] | so could you please make an effort? | 你能好好解释吗 |
[35:22] | He may have known who I was, | 他也许知道我是谁 |
[35:24] | but I wasn’t always me. | 但我并不是一直是我自己 |
[35:27] | There was a moment when I was just Lili, | 当我只是莉莉的时候 有那么一瞬间 |
[35:30] | and I think that he could see that. | 我觉得他也看出来了 |
[35:33] | – Do you see? – But lili doesn’t exist. | -你看到吗 -莉莉不存在 |
[35:40] | – We made her up. – I know. | -我们捏造出来的 -我知道 |
[35:42] | – We were playing a game. – I know we were. | -我们是在玩游戏 -我知道 |
[35:46] | But then, | 可是 |
[35:51] | something changed. | 后来就变了 |
[35:52] | This is absurd. We… we need to stop. | 这太荒诞了 我们必须停止 |
[35:56] | You need to stop, Einar. | 你不能那样了 埃纳 |
[35:59] | I am going to try. | 我会努力的 |
[36:27] | Another headache? | 又头痛吗 |
[36:30] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[36:36] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[36:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:50] | Maybe you should see a doctor. | 也许你该去看医生 |
[36:52] | Gerda… | 戈达 |
[36:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:11] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[40:15] | No. | 是啊 |
[40:18] | Nor did I. | 我也没想到 |
[40:35] | I thought you might not come back. | 我以为你不会回来了 |
[40:39] | That’s absurd. | 怎么可能 |
[40:41] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:18] | The model… | 这模特 |
[41:23] | Einar’s cousin. | 埃纳的堂妹 |
[41:30] | The resemblance is… | 怎么这么像… |
[41:38] | Are there others? | 还有其它的吗 |
[41:40] | A series back at the studio. | 工作室里还有一系列 |
[41:45] | These are different. | 这些很不一样 |
[41:48] | For these… | 对于这些 |
[41:50] | I don’t know, there may be a market. | 可能会有市场 |
[41:52] | You’re taking them? | 你要收了吗 |
[41:54] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[42:11] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:18] | I haven’t got long. | 我的时间不多 |
[42:20] | Gerda’s seeing Rasmussen. | 戈达正在跟拉斯穆森洽谈 |
[42:24] | I don’t like all these lies. | 我不喜欢谎言 |
[42:29] | She’s very protective. | 她的保护欲很强 |
[42:30] | Why don’t you just tell her about us? | 你为什么不直接告诉她我们的事 |
[42:32] | I couldn’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[42:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:45] | I don’t want to upset you. | 我不想让你难过 |
[42:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:02] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -要 |
[43:11] | Einar. | 埃纳 |
[43:15] | What? | 什么 |
[43:16] | Come on. Shh. It’s all right. | 来吧 没事的 |
[43:21] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 很抱歉 你什么意思 |
[43:26] | I… Lili. | 我 莉莉 |
[43:28] | Please. | 别这样 |
[43:31] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[43:34] | – I want you. – I don’t know what you mean. | -我想要你 -我不懂你的意思 |
[43:38] | – I want you. – No! | -我想要你 -不 |
[43:40] | Lili. Lili. Lili, wait! | 莉莉 莉莉 莉莉 等等 |
[44:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[44:50] | No. | 不好 |
[45:01] | I’ve been seeing Henrik Sandahl. | 我一直在偷偷见亨里克·桑达尔 |
[45:17] | I’m… | 我 |
[45:45] | I thought perhaps you knew. | 我以为你知道的 |
[45:47] | No. | 不 |
[45:49] | Not this. | 我不知道 |
[45:53] | So… | 所以 |
[45:56] | Are you in love with Sandahl? | 你爱上桑达尔了吗 |
[45:59] | No. | 没有 |
[46:02] | No, I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[46:05] | Gerda, only you. It’s Lili, she… | 是你戈达 莉莉她 |
[46:09] | Be honest. | 别骗我 |
[46:10] | I need you to believe me, Gerda. | 相信我 戈达 |
[46:12] | You of all people to understand. | 你是唯一能明白的 |
[46:14] | All right. You need to tell me when Henrik and Lili | 你告诉我 当亨里克和莉莉 |
[46:20] | are together, they what? They… | 在一起的时候 他们干什么了 |
[46:22] | They kiss? | 他们吻了 |
[46:27] | – Has it gone beyond that? – No. | -有更过的行为吗 -没有 |
[46:30] | No, Lili has never gone further than that with a man. | 莉莉从没跟男人有过分的举动 |
[46:33] | She wouldn’t. She’s… | 她不会 她 |
[46:34] | There have been other men? | 还有其他的男人吗 |
[46:36] | Wait, there… | 等等 |
[46:37] | There was another, yes, but it was a long time ago. | 还有一个 但很久以前了 |
[46:42] | It was that boy, Hans. | 就是那个男孩 汉斯 |
[46:45] | In Vejle. | 在维埃勒的时候 |
[46:47] | She fell for him, and | 她爱上了他 然后 |
[46:51] | he kissed her. Just once. | 吻了她 就一次 |
[46:56] | But then my father came in and he caught them. | 但被我爸逮到了 |
[47:00] | And he smacked hans down. | 他给了汉斯一巴掌 |
[47:03] | He was so angry. | 他非常生气 |
[47:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[47:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:17] | I’m so… | 我 |
[47:18] | Einar? | 埃纳 |
[47:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:20] | I’m so sorry, I’m not feeling well. | 很抱歉 我不舒服 |
[47:23] | Einar, what is it? | 埃纳 怎么了 |
[47:24] | Einar, Einar, Einar! | 埃纳 埃纳 埃纳 |
[47:26] | Einar. What’s happened? What’s happening? | 埃纳 怎么了 怎么了 |
[47:29] | – I’m all right. I’m all right. – What? Do you have pain? | -我没事 我没事 -哪里痛吗 |
[47:50] | So, you saw Dr. Andersen | 流鼻血之后 |
[47:53] | after a bout of severe nosebleeds, | 你去看了安德森医生 |
[47:56] | which you have come to believe | 然后你认为 |
[47:59] | coincide with the stomach cramps, | 流鼻血是因为胃痉挛 |
[48:01] | and on a monthly basis. | 且每月一次 |
[48:07] | So. | 那么 |
[48:08] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[48:10] | Six years. | 六年 |
[48:11] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[48:13] | No. | 没有 |
[48:15] | Is there regular copulation? | 性生活有规律吗 |
[48:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[48:22] | Perhaps less now than before… | 现在也许少了 |
[48:23] | Than before you started to dress as a woman? | 比你打扮成女人之前少吗 |
[48:27] | I’m a specialist, Mr. Wegener. | 我是专家 维纳先生 |
[48:29] | You may be embarrassed. I am not. | 你也许很尴尬 但我不会 |
[48:32] | Tell me about Lili. | 跟我说说莉莉 |
[48:36] | Where does she come from? | 她来自哪里 |
[48:37] | Inside me. | 在我体内 |
[48:42] | You know, the most likely explanation for | 其实 最可能的原因 |
[48:45] | all of this is a chemical imbalance. | 就是内分泌失调 |
[48:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[48:51] | Onto the bed. | 躺床上 |
[48:53] | That would explain the pain, | 那就能解释你的疼痛 |
[48:55] | the confused state of masculinity and the infertility. | 对于性别的质疑以及不育症 |
[48:59] | Let’s hope it is that, because that, at least, we can cure. | 希望是那样 至少还能治 |
[49:07] | I don’t need to do this. | 我不需要做这个 |
[49:09] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有毛病 |
[49:10] | – That’s not true. – Gerda, this can’t be right. | -不是这样的 -戈达 不要 |
[49:12] | Radiation is a miracle, Mr. Wegener. | 维纳先生 辐射是人类的福音 |
[49:15] | It destroys the bad and saves the good. | 它能消灭坏的 把好的留下 |
[49:18] | I’m sure it’ll be over quickly. | 我保证很快就会结束的 |
[49:32] | Lie still, Mr. Wegener. | 躺好了 维纳先生 |
[50:03] | Mr. Wegener? | 维纳先生 |
[50:06] | How are you feeling this morning? | 你今天感觉怎样 |
[50:10] | You hurt Lili. | 你伤害了莉莉 |
[50:15] | I’m afraid your husband’s aberrant thinking persists. | 恐怕你丈夫的畸形思想依旧在 |
[50:21] | Do you keep a lock on your wardrobe? | 你的衣柜会上锁吗 |
[50:23] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[50:24] | Mrs. Wegener, you’re not encouraging this delusion? | 维纳夫人 你没有鼓励他幻想吧 |
[50:29] | You do understand that your husband is insane? | 你该知道 你丈夫疯了吧 |
[50:31] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[50:34] | We trusted you. We came to you for help. | 我们相信你 找你来帮忙 |
[51:02] | Gerda! | 戈达 |
[51:05] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[51:06] | Away. | 离开了一下 |
[51:08] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[51:11] | I sold the Lili portraits. | 莉莉的画像都卖掉了 |
[51:13] | I have enough interest, now, to mount a full show. | 我现在有兴趣办大画展了 |
[51:17] | – That’s wonderful. – And there’s more. | -太好了 -还有呢 |
[51:23] | The gallery Etienne Dufour in Paris wants to represent you. | 巴黎艾蒂安·杜福美术馆想代表你 |
[51:30] | – In Paris? – Yes, you must go. | -在巴黎吗 -是的 你必须去 |
[51:35] | I can’t travel just now. | 我现在不能远行 |
[51:38] | Gerda, this is your moment. | 戈达 这是属于你的机会 |
[51:41] | You’ve waited long enough. | 你已经等了很久了 |
[51:43] | These art dealers can be fickle. | 这些卖家变化无常的 |
[52:03] | 亲爱的威格纳先生 根据您最近在镭射机构的会诊及治疗 我觉得您的病患不在身体 作为一名医生 我有义务说明自己遇到的异常情况 因此 我建议您到圣汉斯医院 接受精神扭曲治疗 请于本月14号至医院处报到 您真挚的 赫斯勒医生 | |
[52:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[52:18] | I’ve been asked to exhibit in Paris. | 我被邀请到巴黎展出 |
[52:20] | – That’s wonderful. – Yes. | -太好了 -是的 |
[52:23] | We have to go. | 我们必须去 |
[52:25] | Rasmussen said it would make all the difference. | 拉斯穆森说会改变一切的 |
[52:27] | Gerda, I’m not sure that I can. | 戈达 我去不了吧 |
[52:30] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[52:31] | Yes, but surely there’s no rush. | 不过也不用那么急吧 |
[52:32] | Can’t you just do this one thing for me? | 你就不能为我做那么一件事 |
[52:37] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[52:40] | I had a letter from Hexler. | 我收到了海克斯勒的来信 |
[52:43] | He wants to lock me up. | 他想把我关起来 |
[52:47] | Everything will work out for us. | 一切都会好的 |
[52:51] | Really. I know it. | 真的 我知道 |
[52:56] | You just have to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[53:00] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[53:26] | Einar’s a painter, too. | 埃纳也是个画家 |
[53:28] | Do you exhibit in Paris? | 你也在巴黎展出吗 |
[53:31] | I think my work’s a little introspective for French taste. | 我觉得我的作品不合法国人的口味 |
[53:35] | Excuse me. Is the model here? | 打扰了 模特在这吗 |
[53:38] | No. | 不在 |
[53:40] | She stayed behind in Denmark. | 她还在丹麦 |
[53:41] | Oh, I was so hoping to meet her. | 我还想着能见到她呢 |
[53:47] | Madame Gerda Wegener… | 戈达·维纳夫人 |
[54:08] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[54:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:33] | Will you sit for me? | 你可以坐下吗 |
[54:37] | Just as you are. | 自然点就好 |
[54:39] | We haven’t done that since art school. | 毕业之后我们就没这样做过了 |
[54:43] | The teacher, suddenly at the mercy of the student. | 老师突然要听学生的 |
[54:48] | You found it exciting. | 你以前很喜欢玩的 |
[54:52] | I can’t just now. | 现在不行 |
[54:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:58] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[55:01] | I miss you working beside me. | 我想念我们一起画画的日子 |
[55:05] | I can’t remember the landscape anymore. | 我已经记不起那些风景了 |
[55:10] | I can’t remember Vejle. | 我也记不起维埃勒了 |
[55:15] | Well, you can help me with this background. | 你可以帮我画这幅画的背景 |
[55:19] | What does it need? A kettle-hole lake? | 要画什么呢 小湖吗 |
[55:23] | A farmhouse? Far off? | 遥远的一间农舍吗 |
[55:26] | Gerda. | 戈达 |
[56:09] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[58:06] | Well, he’s playing with us. He knows the price. | 他在耍我们 他知道价格的 |
[58:10] | Look, I have to go, I have some Danish girl waiting to see me. | 我要挂了 有个丹麦女孩等着见我 |
[58:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[58:15] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[58:25] | Hans Axgil. | 汉斯·阿吉尔 |
[58:27] | Hello. Thank you for seeing me. | 你好 谢谢你的接见 |
[58:29] | Don’t thank me yet, I can’t represent you. | 先不要谢我 我不能做你的代理 |
[58:32] | I don’t handle any contemporary art. | 我不做当代艺术 |
[58:33] | Of course. I know that. | 当然 我知道 |
[58:36] | The reviews for your show were terrific, but… | 你的展出评价很高 但是 |
[58:38] | Perhaps if you would let me speak, things would be clearer. | 请您听我说 您就明白了 |
[58:43] | So, when did you arrive? | 你是什么时候到的 |
[58:45] | Six months, almost. | 快六个月了 |
[58:48] | I don’t know why Rasmussen gave you my number, | 我不知道为何拉斯穆森把我的电话给你 |
[58:50] | but I’m happy he did. | 但我很开心 |
[58:53] | I asked him. | 我要的 |
[58:55] | I wanted to meet you to put a face to a name. | 我想当面见见名声在外的你 |
[59:00] | I believe you were a childhood friend of my husband. | 你小时候跟我丈夫是朋友吧 |
[59:04] | You have a husband? | 你有丈夫吗 |
[59:10] | I’m married to Einar Wegener. | 我嫁给了埃纳·维纳 |
[59:12] | Einar? | 埃纳 |
[59:13] | You remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[59:15] | Of course I remember him. We were such friends. How is he? | 当然记得 我们关系可好了 他怎么样 |
[59:19] | He told me that you kissed him once. | 他说你吻过他 |
[59:21] | I what? | 什么 |
[59:26] | You’re right. You’re right, I remember. | 没错 没错 我记得 |
[59:30] | We were fooling in the kitchen, | 在厨房里闹着玩 |
[59:31] | and he was wearing his grandmother’s apron. | 他穿着他奶奶的围裙 |
[59:34] | You know, little boys, playing around. | 小孩子胡闹而已 |
[59:37] | He just looked so pretty in it. I had to kiss him! | 他穿上太美了 我必须吻他 |
[59:40] | So, yes, I kissed Einar. | 我是吻了埃纳 |
[59:43] | The next thing I know, his father’s chasing me out. | 然后他爸爸就把我赶出去了 |
[59:49] | Einar, my God. | 埃纳 天哪 |
[59:51] | Why didn’t he come today? | 他今天怎么没来 |
[59:53] | He doesn’t know I’m here. | 他不知道我来 |
[59:55] | I don’t think he’d like me asking for help. | 他不想让我求助别人 |
[1:00:00] | We don’t really know people here. And Einar is… he’s… | 我们也不认识什么人 埃纳他 |
[1:00:04] | He’s lost his way. | 他迷失了 |
[1:00:06] | He’s not working. | 他不画画了 |
[1:00:08] | He needs someone to represent him, someone who knows him. | 他需要个了解他的人代表他 |
[1:00:14] | He needs a friend. | 需要一位朋友 |
[1:00:29] | I have a new dealer coming over later. | 过会有个新的画商要来 |
[1:00:32] | I’d like you to meet him. | 请你见见他吧 |
[1:00:35] | I don’t want a new dealer. | 我不想要新画商 |
[1:00:38] | It doesn’t make sense to me. I’m hardly working. | 有什么用啊 我都不画了 |
[1:00:40] | That might change. | 有可能接着画的 |
[1:00:43] | I don’t think so. | 不会了 |
[1:00:45] | I’m happy helping you. | 帮你的忙我挺开心的 |
[1:00:48] | It’s Hans Axgil. | 是汉斯·阿吉尔 |
[1:00:51] | Dinner at La Dauphine at 8:00, | 八点在太子饭店吃晚餐 |
[1:00:52] | then back here to see the paintings. | 再回到这看画 |
[1:00:56] | He remembers you with great fondness. | 他对你的印象还是很好呢 |
[1:01:11] | It was handmade, and I’ve had it since I was four. | 手工的 我四岁就开始玩了 |
[1:01:13] | You know, Einar’s still | 埃纳还非常内疚 |
[1:01:14] | stricken with guilt about crashing your kite. | 当年弄坏了你的风筝 |
[1:01:17] | My kite? I’ll tease him about that. | 我的风筝 我要逗逗他 |
[1:01:19] | No, it’s too cruel. | 别 太残忍了 |
[1:01:22] | Well, if he ever gets here. Perhaps he doesn’t want to see me. | 都见不到他 他是不想见我吗 |
[1:01:25] | No. No, it’s not that. | 不 不是 |
[1:01:31] | Maybe we should order without him. | 不等他 点餐吧 |
[1:01:34] | Does he abandon you often? | 他经常爽约吗 |
[1:01:37] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:01:40] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:01:48] | I can come back another time, if you think Einar would prefer it. | 我可以回头再来 埃纳会不会更喜欢那样 |
[1:01:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:01:54] | He’s expecting you. | 他在等你 |
[1:01:56] | And it’ll do him good. | 对他有好处 |
[1:02:02] | I know this. | 问我见过这个 |
[1:02:05] | The fjord at Vejle, not far from our houses. | 瓦埃勒的峡湾 离我家不远 |
[1:02:08] | Yes, he painted it just before we left. | 我们离开之前他画的 |
[1:02:13] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:02:16] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[1:02:19] | May I introduce | 这位是 |
[1:02:21] | Lili Wegener. | 莉莉·维纳 |
[1:02:23] | Einar’s cousin from home. | 埃纳的表妹 |
[1:02:28] | You cannot imagine how happy I am. | 我真是非常开心 |
[1:02:33] | We actually met once before, | 我们见过一次 |
[1:02:35] | in Vejle, but you probably don’t remember. | 在瓦埃勒 你可能不记得了 |
[1:02:42] | May I take your coat? | 要脱大衣吗 |
[1:02:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:02:48] | A digestif, Hans? | 要餐后饮吗 汉斯 |
[1:02:54] | It’s so chilly all of a sudden. | 突然感觉好冷 |
[1:02:57] | I feel the cold these days. I don’t know why. | 最近就是觉得冷 不知道为什么 |
[1:03:00] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:07] | I’m so sorry that Einar couldn’t be here. | 抱歉 埃纳不能在这 |
[1:03:10] | He told me how, back in Vejle, you were his great friend. | 他说在瓦埃勒 你是他的好朋友 |
[1:03:16] | – Both always plotting to get away. – That’s true. | -你俩都想离开那 -是啊 |
[1:03:19] | Such a tedious place! | 那地方真无聊啊 |
[1:03:23] | He said that you would sit and you’d look out together, | 他说你们经常坐着 望着远方 |
[1:03:27] | beyond the fjord, to the sea. | 越过峡湾 眺望大海 |
[1:03:31] | To the future. | 眺望未来 |
[1:03:33] | We had big dreams, yes. | 我们是有过大梦想 |
[1:03:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:03:39] | And that you were the only one that would let him paint in peace. | 你是唯一能让他安心画画的人 |
[1:03:43] | Who told him it was all right to be a painter. | 你告诉他当画家没什么不好 |
[1:03:45] | He used to sketch my portrait. | 他经常画我的画像 |
[1:03:48] | Take a stone and draw me on the rocks at the side of the road. | 拿块石头 在路边就开始画 |
[1:03:54] | I didn’t know that. | 我还不知道 |
[1:03:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:04:00] | Would you like to see more of einar’s work? | 想多看看埃纳的画吗 |
[1:04:01] | – Yes. – But do we have any? | -好 -还有吗 |
[1:04:03] | Of course, Lili. | 当然有 莉莉 |
[1:04:05] | Could we not do it another time? Because I just… | 改天再看好吗 我… |
[1:04:06] | I want to hear more about you, Hans. | 我想听听你的消息 汉斯 |
[1:04:09] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:04:10] | – Uh, no. – Well, why not? | -没有 -为什么没有 |
[1:04:15] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意问这个吧 |
[1:04:16] | I’ve been on my own a long time now. I’m too set in my ways. | 我单身好久了 已经习惯了 |
[1:04:22] | I think that marriage is the | 我觉得婚姻 |
[1:04:24] | single thing we should all hope for in life. | 该是每个人都期盼的事 |
[1:04:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:04:29] | It creates someone else. | 能创造新人 |
[1:04:32] | More than just the two of you. | 不再只有你们两个 |
[1:04:37] | Yes, I think it’d be terrible not to… | 我觉得要是不能 |
[1:04:42] | I think it’d be terrible… I’m so… Will you excuse me? | 要是不能 真是 不好意思 |
[1:04:46] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:05:02] | You ought to go. | 你该走了 |
[1:05:04] | Let me help. | 让我帮他吧 |
[1:05:08] | Please. | 请走吧 |
[1:05:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:05:21] | Good night, Lili. | 晚安 莉莉 |
[1:05:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:34] | I don’t think he noticed, do you? | 他没注意到吧 |
[1:05:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:05:41] | I think I got out just in time. | 我走的时机刚好 |
[1:05:46] | Sleep now. | 睡吧 |
[1:05:48] | We’ll talk more tomorrow. | 明天再聊 |
[1:05:52] | Can I borrow a nightdress? | 睡裙能借我吗 |
[1:06:00] | No, we’ve never done that. | 不行 以前没试过 |
[1:06:04] | Lili’s never spent the night. | 莉莉还从没过过夜 |
[1:06:08] | It doesn’t matter what I wear. | 我穿什么不重要 |
[1:06:14] | ‘Cause when I dream, | 我的梦境 |
[1:06:18] | they’re Lili’s dreams. | 是属于莉莉的 |
[1:06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:00] | A new dress. | 新裙子 |
[1:07:01] | And this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:07:04] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:07:06] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[1:07:11] | It’s perfect for you. | 衣服配你真完美 |
[1:07:13] | We’re a little short of money at the moment. | 我们现在手头有点紧 |
[1:07:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:16] | But now that I’m back, I can sit for you again. | 但我回来了 可以给你当模特了 |
[1:07:20] | Well, it worked well before. Didn’t it work? | 之前不是挺好的吗 对吧 |
[1:07:26] | Come on. Come on, Hvap. | 快来 快来 哈皮 |
[1:07:35] | Looks good. | 真美 |
[1:07:37] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[1:07:38] | Up. There. | 高点 好了 |
[1:07:39] | – No, back. – Yes. Okay. | -转过去 -好了 |
[1:07:49] | – Is that good? – Ring, up. | -行吗 -戒指 高点 |
[1:07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:22] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要来 |
[1:08:24] | It’s a good crowd. | 好多人啊 |
[1:08:26] | She’s a popular girl. | 她很受欢迎 |
[1:08:29] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[1:08:32] | Thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[1:08:33] | I thought you’d forgotten all about me. | 还以为你忘了我呢 |
[1:08:35] | We’ve been busy. | 我们一直很忙 |
[1:08:38] | Is Einar here? | 埃纳在吗 |
[1:08:42] | He hates this kind of thing. | 他不喜欢这种场合 |
[1:08:43] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[1:08:44] | For you, I mean. | 是你可惜 |
[1:08:47] | I don’t mind. | 我倒不介意 |
[1:08:48] | Is he well? | 他还好吗 |
[1:08:50] | He’s excited. | 他挺兴奋的 |
[1:08:52] | Our friend, uh, is coming to town, | 有个朋友要来 |
[1:08:54] | Ulla Fonsmarck, the dancer. You maybe know her? | 乌拉·冯思马克 舞蹈家 认识她吗 |
[1:08:56] | No, I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[1:09:01] | Can I take you to dinner? | 能请你吃晚餐吗 |
[1:09:04] | To celebrate? | 庆祝吗 |
[1:09:05] | I think someone ought to. | 总该有人陪你庆祝 |
[1:09:08] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:09:10] | Gerda. | 戈达 |
[1:09:13] | Have I offended you? | 我冒犯到你了吗 |
[1:09:17] | No. | 没有 |
[1:09:18] | Gerda. | 戈达 |
[1:09:22] | I’m still Einar’s wife. | 我还是埃纳的妻子 |
[1:09:30] | Hans! | 汉斯 |
[1:09:33] | Oh, Henri! | 亨利啊 |
[1:09:51] | At least take an umbrella. | 至少拿把雨伞吧 |
[1:09:53] | Oh. No, I’m fine, honestly. | 不用 没事 真的 |
[1:09:56] | Well, if you just wait a minute, someone will drive you. | 稍等一下 可以送你回去的 |
[1:09:59] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 没事 |
[1:10:23] | My goodness, you’re soaked. | 天哪 真是湿透了 |
[1:10:27] | Did it go well? | 还顺利吗 |
[1:10:30] | Tell me, how was it? | 说说 怎么样 |
[1:10:33] | You’d know if you’d been there. | 你去了就知道了 |
[1:10:37] | I’ve made us a supper. | 我做了晚饭 |
[1:10:38] | You should have come. | 你应该去的 |
[1:10:40] | A little sort of celebration. | 算是庆祝一下 |
[1:10:43] | This is not how it goes. | 不应该是这样 |
[1:10:48] | We do these things together. | 我们以前都一起去的 |
[1:10:51] | That was you and Einar. | 是你和埃纳 |
[1:10:53] | Stop playing that stupid, stupid game. | 别再跟我玩游戏了 太蠢了 |
[1:10:56] | Please, Gerda. | 拜托了 戈达 |
[1:11:00] | Don’t you think this is a game. | 别觉得这是游戏 |
[1:11:03] | You should have been there! | 你应该去的 |
[1:11:06] | How could I? | 我怎么去 |
[1:11:10] | – Look at me. – Not everything is about you. | -看看我 -焦点不都在你身上 |
[1:11:22] | I need to see Einar. | 我要见埃纳 |
[1:11:24] | Let me help, please. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[1:11:26] | I need my husband. | 我需要我丈夫 |
[1:11:29] | Go get him. | 把他找来 |
[1:11:33] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:11:35] | I need to talk to my husband. I need to hold my husband. | 我要跟丈夫聊聊 抱抱他 |
[1:11:41] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[1:11:43] | Can’t you just get him? | 不能把他找来吗 |
[1:11:49] | Can you at least try? | 试一下好吗 |
[1:11:56] | No. I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[1:12:31] | Gerda. | 戈达 |
[1:12:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:13:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:13:14] | Gerda, wait. | 戈达 等等 |
[1:13:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:13:49] | I don’t think I can | 我觉得你要的 |
[1:13:51] | give you what you want. | 我给不了 |
[1:14:08] | I don’t know how long we can go on like this. | 我不知道这样还能多久 |
[1:14:16] | No. | 不要 |
[1:14:28] | He needs to see someone. | 他得找人看看 |
[1:14:30] | You know what happened with Hexler. | 你知道海克斯勒是什么结果 |
[1:14:32] | But he’s so thin. | 可他这么瘦 |
[1:14:35] | Something’s wrong with him. | 他有问题 |
[1:14:38] | Lili watches her figure. | 莉莉很注意身材 |
[1:14:41] | Look. | 听我说 |
[1:14:43] | There’s a doctor. He runs the women’s clinic in Dresden. | 有个医生 在德累斯顿有家女性诊所 |
[1:14:47] | He’s interested in men like Einar | 他对埃纳这样 |
[1:14:50] | who are | 弄不清楚的人 |
[1:14:52] | confused. | 感兴趣 |
[1:14:55] | Men who are different. | 不一样的人 |
[1:14:58] | He’s often in Paris. | 他经常来巴黎 |
[1:15:00] | Just talk to him. | 跟他聊聊吧 |
[1:15:09] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[1:15:11] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:15:15] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:15:17] | Listen, I’ve got somewhere to go. | 我要去个地方 |
[1:15:19] | Where? | 去哪 |
[1:15:23] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[1:15:27] | I don’t know how to hold on to you any longer. | 我不知道还能不能跟你相守 |
[1:15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:36] | But I love you, | 但我爱你 |
[1:15:39] | and I’m going to find an answer. | 我会找到答案的 |
[1:16:32] | – English? – English. | -英国人吗 -英国人 |
[1:16:34] | Do you speak English? | 你说英语吗 |
[1:16:36] | Are you, um, a boy or a girl? | 你是男是女 |
[1:16:38] | – A woman? – Do you have a… | -女人 -你是有这个 |
[1:16:41] | Or… | 还是这个 |
[1:16:47] | Joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:17:32] | I can’t hold the buyers much longer, I’m sorry. | 我拖不住买家了 抱歉 |
[1:17:42] | Einar? | 埃纳 |
[1:17:45] | You’re good at this. | 你就爱这样 |
[1:17:48] | I boxed for a while. | 我也打过拳击的 |
[1:17:51] | Shame you weren’t with me earlier. | 你不在真可惜 |
[1:18:00] | I’m sorry I’ve not been to see you before. | 抱歉之前没怎么见你 |
[1:18:02] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:18:05] | You’re here now. | 你不是来了吗 |
[1:18:08] | I couldn’t let Gerda see me like this. | 不能让戈达看到我这样 |
[1:18:09] | She’s had enough to put up with. | 她要承受的够多了 |
[1:18:13] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:18:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:18:21] | Nor do I. | 我也不明白 |
[1:18:26] | But I don’t think it’s anything new. | 但我也不是没有过这感觉 |
[1:18:30] | Even back in Vejle… | 在维埃勒的时候 |
[1:18:32] | – What? – Ow. Sorry. | -怎么 -抱歉 |
[1:18:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:18:42] | I was different. | 我就不一样 |
[1:18:45] | It didn’t take much to be different in Vejle. | 在维埃勒与众不同多简单 |
[1:18:48] | Surely that’s why we became friends. | 所以我们才能成为朋友吧 |
[1:18:53] | Every morning | 每天早上 |
[1:18:56] | I promise myself that I will spend the entire day as Einar. | 我都发誓 今天都要做埃纳 |
[1:19:01] | But there’s so little of Einar left. | 但埃纳已经要离开了 |
[1:19:04] | You think these things because you’re exhausted. | 你想这些 是因为你太累了 |
[1:19:11] | Sometimes I think about killing Einar. | 有时候我会想杀掉埃纳 |
[1:19:15] | But it’s only the thought | 我下不去手 |
[1:19:17] | that I’d be killing Lili too that stops me. | 是想到莉莉也会死 |
[1:19:21] | You need to see someone. | 你得找人看看 |
[1:19:24] | – A doctor. – No. | -找个医生 -不要 |
[1:19:26] | – Yes. – No doctors. | -找吧 -不要医生 |
[1:19:27] | I’ll help you find someone. | 我帮你找个人 |
[1:19:30] | You have to try. | 你得试试 |
[1:19:35] | A confused state of identity. | 身份认知障碍 |
[1:19:38] | I drill small holes, | 我要钻孔 |
[1:19:42] | here and here. | 在这和这 |
[1:19:44] | I have listened to you very carefully, | 我仔细听了你的情况 |
[1:19:46] | and I’m afraid it’s not good news. | 恐怕不是好消息 |
[1:19:50] | You’re a homosexual. | 你是同性恋 |
[1:19:54] | Well, I don’t really know what kind of help I need, but I… | 我也不知道自己该求助谁 不过 |
[1:19:58] | I can’t go on living without knowing who I am. | 我一定要知道自己是谁 |
[1:20:02] | Please excuse me for a moment. | 我离开一下 |
[1:20:59] | Do you think I’m insane? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[1:21:07] | Did a doctor say that? | 是医生说的吗 |
[1:21:08] | I’m sorry. I know we agreed no more, but… | 抱歉 我知道答应过你不再那样了 可是 |
[1:21:14] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:21:15] | You are not insane. | 你没疯 |
[1:21:22] | Did I do this to you? | 是因为我吗 |
[1:21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:30] | Sometimes, I… I wonder… | 有时候 我会想 |
[1:21:34] | If it hadn’t been for the paintings… | 如果没给你画像 |
[1:21:36] | No. Gerda, no. | 不是 戈达 不是 |
[1:21:39] | You helped bring Lili to life, but she was always there. | 你让莉莉苏醒了 可她一直在那 |
[1:21:45] | She was always waiting. | 她一直在等着 |
[1:21:46] | Now she’s making you ill. | 现在她让你不舒服了 |
[1:21:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:21:56] | The doctors can’t help me. | 医生都帮不了我 |
[1:22:03] | Do you want to try one more? | 还想再见一个吗 |
[1:22:16] | – …Warnekros, Einar. My husband. – Hello. | -华纳克罗 埃纳 我丈夫 -你好 |
[1:22:19] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[1:22:21] | So, what do you think would explain | 你觉得你经历的一切 |
[1:22:23] | what you’ve been experiencing, Mr. Wegener? | 应该是因为什么呢 维纳先生 |
[1:22:26] | Professor Warnekros, the fact is | 华纳克罗教授 其实 |
[1:22:31] | I believe that I am a woman, | 我觉得自己是个女人 |
[1:22:35] | inside. | 内心里 |
[1:22:38] | And I believe it too. | 我也这么认为 |
[1:22:47] | You probably think that I’m insane. | 你可能觉得我疯了 |
[1:22:50] | Or that we both are. | 或者我们都疯了 |
[1:22:53] | Well, there are people who think that I’m insane. | 也有人觉得我疯了 |
[1:23:02] | But I think you’re probably right. | 但我觉得你是对的 |
[1:23:09] | I’ve met another man like you. | 我见过像你一样的男人 |
[1:23:13] | I pursued his case, | 我继续钻研他的案例 |
[1:23:15] | against the wishes of my colleagues, of course. | 当然了 是不顾同事们的反对 |
[1:23:19] | I told him I could operate | 我告诉他我可以做手术 |
[1:23:22] | to make him fully a woman. | 将他完全变成女人 |
[1:23:25] | That was what he wanted. | 那也是他想要的 |
[1:23:27] | Is that really possible? | 可以这样吗 |
[1:23:28] | What happened to the man? | 那个男人后来如何 |
[1:23:30] | Was the operation successful? | 手术成功了吗 |
[1:23:32] | On the morning of the first operation, he ran away. | 第一场手术的早晨 他逃跑了 |
[1:23:35] | He was too frightened. | 他太害怕了 |
[1:23:36] | I wouldn’t do that. I… | 我不会的 我… |
[1:23:39] | Perhaps he was the smart one. | 也许他是明智的 |
[1:23:41] | The surgery has never been attempted before. | 这样的手术从未有过先例 |
[1:23:43] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[1:23:47] | Professor Warnekros, what is the surgery? | 华纳克罗教授 具体是什么手术 |
[1:23:50] | Two operations. | 两场手术 |
[1:23:52] | The first, to remove the male parts entirely. | 第一场手术彻底去除阳具 |
[1:23:56] | The second, once you’re strong enough again, | 第二场则在恢复元气后 |
[1:23:59] | to construct a vagina. | 进行阴道再造 |
[1:24:09] | An irreversible change | 永久的转变 |
[1:24:12] | and a high risk of failure. | 失败的风险很高 |
[1:24:15] | Infections. | 感染 |
[1:24:17] | Complications. | 并发症 |
[1:24:18] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:24:20] | It’s my only hope. | 这是我唯一的希望 |
[1:24:25] | I leave for Dresden at lunchtime tomorrow. | 我明天中午要去德累斯顿 |
[1:24:31] | Mrs Wegener, | 维纳太太 |
[1:24:33] | I do believe I can help your husband. | 我相信我能帮助你丈夫 |
[1:24:38] | But he won’t be your husband when I’ve finished. | 但手术完成后他就不再是你丈夫了 |
[1:24:57] | I feel strange going dressed like this. | 穿成这样我总觉得怪怪的 |
[1:24:59] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:25:01] | Hans said the Germans might check your papers. | 汉斯说德国人可能会查你的证件 |
[1:25:04] | You’re nearly there. | 你快成功了 |
[1:25:06] | I won’t be seeing you again. | 我不会再见你了 |
[1:25:11] | I’ve only really liked a handful of people in my life, | 我这一生没喜欢过几个人 |
[1:25:15] | and you’ve been two of them. | 你就占了两个位子 |
[1:25:21] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:25:27] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:25:33] | I wish you’d let me come with you. | 真希望你让我和你一起去 |
[1:25:36] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:25:39] | You love Einar, | 你爱埃纳 |
[1:25:42] | and I have to let him go. | 而我不得不让他消失 |
[1:25:50] | Here. | 来 |
[1:25:53] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:27:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:27:52] | Um… my name is Lili. I’m here to see professor Warnekros. | 我叫莉莉 我是来见华纳克罗教授的 |
[1:27:56] | Lili what? | 姓什么的莉莉 |
[1:28:00] | Elbe. | 艾尔布 |
[1:28:02] | Lili Elbe, like the river. | 莉莉·艾尔布 易北河 |
[1:28:04] | Of course. Please take a seat over there. | 好 请稍坐片刻 |
[1:28:35] | Must I really wait? | 我必须要等吗 |
[1:28:38] | It’s only a week. | 只要一周 |
[1:28:40] | I need you to rest. Gain some weight. | 我需要你好好休息 吃多点 |
[1:28:43] | We can’t risk an infection. | 我们不能冒感染的风险 |
[1:28:49] | For what we are attempting, | 为了即将进行的手术 |
[1:28:53] | I’ll need you to be strong. | 你必须强壮起来 |
[1:28:57] | This is not my body, professor. | 这不是我的身体 教授 |
[1:29:01] | Please take it away. | 请把它带走 |
[1:29:10] | You’re having a baby. | 你怀孕了 |
[1:29:15] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:29:16] | Oh, no, no. I’m… | 不 我… |
[1:29:19] | I’m ill inside. | 我身体病了 |
[1:29:21] | But professor Warnekros is going to make me better. | 华纳克罗教授能把我治愈 |
[1:29:23] | And will you be able to have children after? | 痊愈后你能怀孕吗 |
[1:29:27] | Do you know, I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:29:33] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[1:29:39] | Gerda, why don’t you go? | 戈达 你为什么不去 |
[1:29:44] | – He asked me not to. – He wanted to protect you. | -他不想让我去 -他想保护你 |
[1:29:46] | You should be there. I’ll go with you. | 你应该在场 我陪你去 |
[1:29:48] | If I go, it will be alone. | 要去也只能是我自己 |
[1:29:52] | Now you’re sounding like Einar. | 你这口气跟埃纳一样 |
[1:29:54] | I am like Einar. | 我就是跟埃纳一样 |
[1:29:59] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[1:30:01] | I want you to go away. | 我想让你走开 |
[1:30:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:30:12] | No, I… sorry. | 不 我 对不起 |
[1:31:20] | She regained consciousness very briefly. | 她恢复了一点意识 |
[1:31:23] | We’re having to give her a great deal of morphine, of course, | 不得不给她注射了大量吗啡 |
[1:31:26] | so that’s to be expected. | 这样是正常的 |
[1:31:32] | You mustn’t move, Lili. | 不要动 莉莉 |
[1:31:33] | It only makes it worse. | 否则会更难受 |
[1:31:36] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:31:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:31:40] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:31:49] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:31:59] | It’s all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:32:01] | I’m here now. | 我在这里 |
[1:32:07] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:32:30] | I can feel myself getting better when I listen to your pencil. | 听着你铅笔的声音 感觉好多了 |
[1:32:40] | You’ve always sketched me better than I was. | 你画的我 总是比现实更美 |
[1:32:45] | But what you draw, I become. | 我终于变成了画中人 |
[1:32:50] | You made me beautiful. | 你令我变得美丽 |
[1:32:54] | And now you’re making me strong. | 现在你又令我变强大 |
[1:33:00] | Such power in you. | 你有不可思议的力量 |
[1:33:09] | Shall we go back to Denmark, then, Gerda? | 戈达 我们要不要回丹麦 |
[1:33:13] | Shall we go home? | 我们要不要回家 |
[1:33:34] | Lili! | 莉莉 |
[1:33:35] | You’re late. | 你要迟到了 |
[1:33:39] | And your pills. | 还有你的药 |
[1:33:42] | Every two hours, and I need to eat something first. | 两小时吃一次 但要先吃东西 |
[1:33:45] | I have some macaroons in my bag all ready. | 我的包里有马卡龙 |
[1:33:49] | And these. | 还有这些 |
[1:33:52] | Only if you need them. | 真有需要才吃 |
[1:34:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:34:11] | And remember, | 记住 |
[1:34:13] | making a purchase at Fonnesbech’s is not merely shopping. | 在芳纳百合消费并不只是购物 |
[1:34:17] | It’s an experience. | 是一种体验 |
[1:34:19] | You lived in Paris, yes? | 你在巴黎住过 对吧 |
[1:34:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:34:22] | Let everyone know. The store is a stage. | 让大家都知道 商店就是舞台 |
[1:34:25] | We’re here to perform. | 我们都是演员 |
[1:34:34] | In Paris, you see, a lady would never | 在巴黎 优雅的女人 |
[1:34:35] | dream of spraying the scent directly onto herself. | 永远不会把香水直接喷在身上 |
[1:34:39] | She… she would spray it in the air, | 她会将香水喷向空中 |
[1:34:42] | and then she’d walk through it. | 然后沐浴在香气里 |
[1:34:45] | Voila. | 就这样 |
[1:34:48] | You try. | 你试试 |
[1:34:55] | Voila. | 就是这样 |
[1:35:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:07] | That’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[1:35:09] | You’ve got the sweetest tooth | 你最爱吃甜食 |
[1:35:10] | and the narrowest hips in the whole store. | 屁股却是全店最小的 |
[1:35:13] | How do you manage it, eating so much sugar? | 为什么你吃那么多甜食却不胖 |
[1:35:15] | The trick is you eat nothing else. | 诀窍就是 只吃甜食 |
[1:35:17] | – See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[1:35:21] | – Bye, Lili. – Bye. | -再见 莉莉 -再见 |
[1:35:24] | Lili, are you coming? | 莉莉 你来吗 |
[1:35:32] | You know, one night last week, I had the strangest dream. | 上周有一天 我做了个怪梦 |
[1:35:37] | What was it? | 什么梦 |
[1:35:38] | I dreamed you were getting married. | 我梦见你要结婚 |
[1:35:46] | Do you think I ever will? | 你觉得我能嫁得出去吗 |
[1:35:48] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[1:35:49] | So many strange things have happened. | 这世上无奇不有 |
[1:35:53] | I do want to, Gerda. | 戈达 我确实想结婚 |
[1:35:57] | It’s not so long ago we were married, you and me. | 我们不久前才结过婚 你和我 |
[1:36:04] | You and Einar. | 是你和埃纳 |
[1:36:09] | I know it was Einar. | 我知道是埃纳 |
[1:36:11] | But really, | 但实际上 |
[1:36:14] | it was you and me. | 就是你和我 |
[1:36:38] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:36:43] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:36:46] | I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[1:36:52] | So, what you’re suggesting | 你的意思是 |
[1:36:57] | is that, uh, a doctor | 有位医生 |
[1:37:01] | intervened. | 改变了你 |
[1:37:03] | To correct a mistake in nature. | 更正了一个错误 |
[1:37:06] | He made you a woman. | 他让你成为女人 |
[1:37:08] | No, God made me a woman. | 不 我生下来就是女人 |
[1:37:10] | But the doctor… he… the doctor | 而医生 医生只是… |
[1:37:13] | is curing me of the sickness that was my disguise. | 治愈了我的病 去除了我的伪装 |
[1:37:20] | A real woman. | 一个真正的女人 |
[1:37:39] | You’re going to need a new notebook if you carry on like that. | 再写下去 就该换新笔记本了 |
[1:37:42] | When Warnekros suggested I keep a diary, | 华纳克罗建议我写日记时 |
[1:37:45] | I thought I’d never have anything to write. | 我以为我会无字可写 |
[1:37:49] | It does help, | 它真有用 |
[1:37:51] | just to make sense of things. | 可以让我理解一些事 |
[1:37:53] | Maybe I should try it. | 也许我应该试试 |
[1:37:59] | So, | 那 |
[1:38:02] | do you enjoy working at Fonnesbech’s? | 你喜欢在芳纳百合工作吗 |
[1:38:05] | For now, at least. | 至少目前是的 |
[1:38:07] | I do enjoy sort of being part of it. | 我的确喜欢在那工作 |
[1:38:09] | You never think of painting? | 你从未想过画画吗 |
[1:38:14] | You might be good at it. | 你可能画得很好呢 |
[1:38:15] | Gerda, I want to be a woman, not a painter. | 戈达 我想做女人 不是画家 |
[1:38:19] | Well, people have been known to do both. | 女人也可以做画家啊 |
[1:38:26] | I’m curious to see what you would paint. | 我很好奇你会画什么 |
[1:38:29] | That’s all. Sometimes it’s hard to know what’s in your… | 好吧 有时候很难了解你… |
[1:38:31] | Didn’t you just take one of those a minute ago? | 你一分钟前不是刚吃了吗 |
[1:38:34] | Gerda, I know what I’m doing. | 戈达 我自有分寸 |
[1:38:40] | I’m just going to get some fresh air. | 我去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:38:43] | You know, sometimes I do wonder why you let me go through all this, | 有时候我真的不懂你为什么让我受这些罪 |
[1:38:46] | if you thought that everything would be the same afterwards. | 你觉得一切都不会变吗 |
[1:38:48] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:38:50] | But I promised Einar that I would take care of you. | 但我答应了埃纳会照顾你 |
[1:38:52] | For goodness’ sakes, Gerda, Einar is dead. | 拜托 戈达 埃纳死了 |
[1:38:55] | We both have to accept that. | 我们都要接受这个事实 |
[1:38:58] | You took care of me, | 你曾经照顾过我 |
[1:38:59] | but now I have to take care of myself. | 但现在我能自己照顾自己 |
[1:39:01] | I have to have a life of my own. | 我必须过自己的人生 |
[1:39:05] | And you need to do the same. | 你也一样 |
[1:39:10] | Come on, Hvap. | 狗狗 过来 |
[1:39:28] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:30] | In London. | 在伦敦 |
[1:39:33] | Uh, is it urgent? | 很紧急吗 |
[1:39:34] | No, that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[1:39:37] | Just tell him… | 告诉他… |
[1:39:40] | Just say it’s a beautiful day in Copenhagen. | 告诉他哥本哈根天气很好 |
[1:39:48] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[1:40:14] | It’s not what you think. Henrik’s homosexual. | 不是你想的那样 亨里克是同性恋 |
[1:40:17] | There’s nothing between us. | 我们之间什么都没有 |
[1:40:21] | I should have told you that I’d seen him. | 我早该告诉你我跟他约会过 |
[1:40:23] | No, you shouldn’t. | 不 你不应该 |
[1:40:26] | He’s a friend, Gerdie, someone to talk to. | 他是可以谈心的朋友 戈达 |
[1:40:28] | Because you can’t talk to me. | 因为你不能和我谈心 |
[1:40:31] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做好决定了 |
[1:40:35] | I’m going back to Dresden for the second operation. | 我要回德累斯顿做第二场手术 |
[1:40:38] | That’s too soon. | 太快了吧 |
[1:40:39] | No… no, it’s time. | 不 是时候了 |
[1:40:40] | I need to finish what I started. | 我必须完成这件事 |
[1:40:43] | You’re not strong enough. | 你还不够强壮 |
[1:40:44] | Professor Warnekros thinks that I am. | 华纳克罗教授觉得我可以 |
[1:40:47] | Warnekros? | 华纳克罗 |
[1:40:48] | Warnekros hasn’t seen you. | 华纳克罗根本没见过你 |
[1:40:50] | I’ve made up my mind, Gerda. | 戈达 我决定好了 |
[1:40:52] | It could kill you. | 你可能会死 |
[1:40:53] | I’m going on Friday. Will you come with me? | 我周五启程 你要一起来吗 |
[1:41:00] | I won’t help you to hurt yourself. | 我不会帮你伤害自己 |
[1:41:20] | Gerda, will you come? | 戈达 你会来吗 |
[1:41:43] | This will be harder than the first operation. | 这次会比第一场手术更难 |
[1:41:47] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[1:41:49] | Yes, I do. | 我明白 |
[1:41:54] | It’s complex surgery. | 这是很复杂的手术 |
[1:41:58] | And I will sleep all the way through it. | 我会全程昏睡过去 |
[1:42:05] | Yes, you will. | 是的 没错 |
[1:42:06] | And you’ll be there when I wake up. | 我醒来后你会在身边 |
[1:42:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:42:13] | I want a husband who looks just like you. | 我想要一个跟你一样的丈夫 |
[1:42:21] | Maybe a child one day. | 也许再生个孩子 |
[1:42:27] | Like a real woman. | 像真正的女人一样 |
[1:42:30] | One step at a time. | 一点一点来 |
[1:42:39] | Get some rest. Good night. | 早些休息 晚安 |
[1:42:54] | Are you still angry with me? | 还在生我的气吗 |
[1:42:57] | I’m not angry with you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[1:43:01] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[1:43:04] | You heard my wish, Gerda. | 戈达 你聆听了我的愿望 |
[1:43:08] | When no one else could hear me, | 没有人能理解我时 |
[1:43:11] | you did. | 你做到了 |
[1:43:18] | Come. | 好了 |
[1:43:20] | We both need our rest. | 我们都需要休息 |
[1:43:22] | I’ll sleep on the chair there. | 我睡椅子上 |
[1:43:25] | – No, off to your little hotel. – I don’t mind. | -不 回酒店去 -我不介意 |
[1:43:28] | Here, take this. | 拿着 |
[1:43:30] | Because there’s a chill in the air. | 现在天冷了 |
[1:43:34] | – No. – Please. | -不用了 -拿着吧 |
[1:43:36] | You have it. For now. | 你暂时拿去 |
[1:43:40] | I’m going to be fine. | 我没事的 |
[1:43:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:43:56] | Sleep well. | 好好休息 |
[1:43:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:44:47] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:44:50] | Uh, room nine, please. | 九号房 谢谢 |
[1:44:52] | Number nine, yes, of course. | 九号 是的 |
[1:44:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:45:01] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[1:45:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:45:15] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:45:36] | Miss Elbe. | 艾尔布小姐 |
[1:45:40] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:45:54] | Good luck, everybody. | 祝大家好运 |
[1:46:03] | Swab, quick. | 纱布 快 |
[1:46:15] | Professor Warnekros would like a word. | 华纳克罗教授想和你谈谈 |
[1:46:20] | She lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[1:46:22] | Now we are struggling to keep the fever down. | 我们在尽力让她退烧 |
[1:46:25] | There’s a chance it might burn itself out, but… | 虽然有可能自己退烧 但是… |
[1:46:32] | I have to be honest. | 我必须坦诚相告 |
[1:46:35] | The prognosis is not… | 预后诊断不太… |
[1:46:41] | Come here. Just lie still. | 过来 躺着别动 |
[1:46:45] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:47:32] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:47:50] | How are you, Lili? | 你好吗 莉莉 |
[1:48:01] | I am | 我 |
[1:48:03] | entirely myself. | 终于是完整的我了 |
[1:48:10] | You had us worried there, you know? | 你可让我们担心了 |
[1:48:14] | Can we go outside, Gerda? | 戈达 我们可以出去吗 |
[1:48:21] | Into the garden? | 到花园里 |
[1:48:23] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[1:48:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:48:52] | You mustn’t worry about me anymore, Gerda. | 戈达 你不用担心我了 |
[1:48:58] | It’s an old habit. | 老习惯了 |
[1:49:01] | I’m slow to change. | 改起来不容易 |
[1:49:08] | How have I ever deserved such love? | 我怎么配得上这样的爱 |
[1:49:18] | There’s nothing to be afraid of anymore. | 再也没什么好怕的了 |
[1:49:22] | No. | 是啊 |
[1:49:27] | Last night | 昨天晚上 |
[1:49:30] | I had the most beautiful dream. | 我做了个最美的梦 |
[1:49:37] | I dreamed that I was a baby in my mother’s arms. | 我梦见我是躺在母亲怀里的婴儿 |
[1:49:45] | And she looked down at me, | 她低头看着我 |
[1:49:51] | and she called me Lili. | 她叫我莉莉 |
[1:49:56] | Lili. | 莉莉 |
[1:50:24] | Lili? | 莉莉 |
[1:50:34] | Lili! | 莉莉 |
[1:51:50] | No, leave it! | 不要管它 |
[1:51:58] | Let it fly. | 让它飞吧 |
[1:52:19] | 莉莉的日记改编成了轰动一时的回忆录 《从男人变成女人》 并于1933年出版 | |
[1:52:24] | 他的勇敢和探索精神 依然激励着今天的变性人群体运动 |