英文名称:The Debt Collectors 2
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:47] | Calm down, calm down, calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 冷静点 |
[02:50] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[02:52] | I’m OK, bro. We’re OK. | 我很好 兄弟 我们没事 |
[02:56] | What can I getcha, doll? | 想喝点什么 小宝贝 |
[02:57] | Y’know what? I’m gonna go with a ginger ale. | 那就给我来杯姜汁汽水 |
[02:59] | Y’know what? Make it a diet. | 对了 要无糖的 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I gotta check if we have that. | 我得去看看还有没有 |
[03:04] | – OK, you do that. – A beer if we don’t? | -去吧 -没有的话可以换成啤酒吗 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna take it up a notch and go with a water. OK? | 那就再健康一点给我来杯水 行吗 |
[03:18] | French! | 弗兰奇 |
[03:21] | Brother, are you gonna do somethin’ about this? | 哥们 你就这么干看着吗 |
[03:23] | Fuckin’ prick. Y’all fuckin’ prick! | 妈的傻逼 你们都是傻逼 |
[03:25] | A’right, a’right. Break it up. Break it up. | 好了 好了 住手 住手 |
[03:27] | Let him go. Take it outside. Yeah? | 把他放开 去外面解决 行不行 |
[03:29] | – Get outside now! – Fuck off, Harry Stiles. | -现在滚出去 -滚蛋 英国佬 |
[03:32] | – This don’t concern you. – Listen, mate. | -不关你事 -听着 伙计 |
[03:34] | You can kick seven shades of shite out of each other, | 你们把对方揍得满地找牙 |
[03:36] | for all I care, | 我都不管 |
[03:37] | but you’re doin’ outside. Otherwise it is my concern! | 但你们不去外面打 就是我的事 |
[03:40] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁 |
[03:42] | French… don’t do it. | 弗兰奇 别动手 |
[03:45] | Now listen to me. | 先听我说 |
[03:47] | Calm down, OK? You see him? | 冷静点 好吗 看见他了吗 |
[03:49] | See that guy? His name’s Irv, and that’s my boss. | 看见这家伙了吗 他叫埃夫 是我老板 |
[03:52] | Now, he’s given me strict instructions. | 他已经给我下了命令 |
[03:54] | You gotta take all violence outside the premises. OK, lads? | 你们要打架先到外面去 行吗 朋友 |
[03:56] | Because I’ve had a few unfortunate events | 因为过去几周里我经历了 |
[03:58] | over the past few weeks, | 一些不幸的事情 |
[03:59] | and I’ve caused a bit of damage, and… | 我弄坏了点东西 还有 |
[04:01] | I promised him I’m gonna turn over a new leaf, OK? | 我答应了他要改过自新 好吗 |
[04:03] | So, please. Take it outside and let me finish my breakfast. | 算我求你了 去外面打 让我吃完早饭吧 |
[04:06] | A’right? | 行吗 |
[04:09] | What d’you reckon, lads? | 朋友们 你们说呢 |
[04:11] | Shall we match his faggy, English ass outside? | 一起去外面教训教训这个英国娘炮吗 |
[04:15] | Like we did 100 years ago? | 就像我们100年前做的一样 |
[04:17] | More like 250 years, I think. But that’s by the by, isn’t it? | 我觉得是250年 但这并不重要 对吗 |
[04:21] | Anyway… | 话说回来 |
[04:22] | wasn’t exactly fair fight back then, was it? | 那场战争打得并不公平不是吗 |
[04:24] | It was us against you, | 是我们反抗你们 |
[04:26] | and we kicked your sorry asses all the way | 然后一路把你们打回到 |
[04:29] | back across the Atlantic! | 大西洋对岸 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1328个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:181个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:93个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:199个,专四词汇:155个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:400个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:30] | Nah, you didn’t, mate. | 不 伙计 你们没有 |
[04:31] | Sent you home crying to your bitch queen! | 把你们送回英国跟自家婊子女王哭去了 |
[04:35] | Nah, they didn’t, mate. | 不 伙计 他们没有 |
[04:37] | Well, it wasn’t a queen, actually, mate. | 兄弟 事实上 那时不是女王 |
[04:39] | No, it was a king. | 不 那时在位的是国王 |
[04:40] | King George III to be precise. | 准确来讲是乔治三世国王 |
[04:42] | But, well, I wouldn’t expect you lot to know that. | 但我也不指望你们知道这些 |
[04:44] | I mean, you probably never read a book in your life, have ya? | 我说 你可能这辈子都没读过书 不是吗 |
[04:46] | So, allow me to educate ye geriatric Yank fucks. | 那就让我来教训一下你们这些美国佬混蛋 |
[04:49] | See, you had help from the Spanish… | 看来还叫了西班牙人来帮忙 |
[04:52] | the French… oh, and the Dutch. | 法国人也来了 还有荷兰人 |
[04:54] | And yeah, all right. We might’ve taken a bit of a kickin’, | 对 是的 我们那时也许是被痛揍了一顿 |
[04:56] | but the odds were against our boys. | 但那时我们时运不济 |
[04:58] | Just like they are against me now, to be honest. | 说真的 我现在的处境也是一样 |
[04:59] | But d’you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[05:00] | I fuckin’ like these odds. | 我就他妈就喜欢挑战逆境 |
[05:02] | ‘Cause like good ol’ King George always used to say, | 就像伟大的乔治国王生前常说的 |
[05:05] | “Come and fucking get it!” | 放马过来吧 |
[05:55] | On your six, Frenchie! | 弗兰基 六点钟方向 |
[06:04] | Cheers, mate! | 谢了 朋友 |
[06:05] | I gotta tell you somethin’, pal. | 我得告诉你 朋友 |
[06:07] | You still got it. You got every move. | 身手依旧啊 招招干净利落 |
[06:09] | The fuck? | 你怎么 |
[06:29] | I thought you were dead. | 我之前还以为你已经死了 |
[06:30] | Well, so did I, Frenchie. Believe me. | 相信我 弗兰基 我那时也以为自己死了 |
[06:32] | A story for another time. | 那是另一个故事了 |
[06:37] | Outside, French! A word. | 去外面 弗兰奇 说句话 |
[06:42] | I love this fuckin’ place! | 我爱死这个破地方了 |
[06:46] | Don’t do this, OK? I need this job. | 别这样 好吗 我需要这份工作 |
[06:48] | I need it, mate. Please, don’t do this. | 我需要这份工作 朋友 求你别这样做 |
[06:50] | And I need a club | 而我需要一家 |
[06:51] | that doesn’t have to be renovated once a week | 不会因为你的破坏 |
[06:53] | ’cause of what you do. | 每周都翻新一次的酒吧 |
[06:56] | Listen, brother. After the cost of the busted-up furniture, | 听着 兄弟 算上损坏的家具 |
[06:59] | and your unpaid bar tab, | 还有你在酒吧的赊账 |
[07:01] | there’s 80 bucks. | 给你80块 |
[07:02] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:04] | 80 bucks? | 就80块 |
[07:06] | Well, good luck findin’ someone else to scrape up | 祝你找到其他人 |
[07:09] | the shit that comes in this place! | 来收拾你这烂摊子 |
[07:10] | It’s a shit hole, mate! | 就这种破差事 兄弟 |
[07:16] | Was nice to see that things are workin’ out for you, pal. | 很高兴看到你脱离苦海 朋友 |
[07:18] | I’m very happy about that, I am. | 你被辞退我还挺高兴的 真的 |
[07:20] | Hey y’know, what it’s worth, if, | 你知道 不如这样 如果 |
[07:22] | if you wanna finish that breakfast, | 如果你想继续吃早饭 |
[07:24] | there’s a place next door. Maybe we can, you know… | 隔壁有家餐馆 也许我们能 你知道的 |
[07:27] | Why, are you buyin’? | 怎么了 你买单吗 |
[07:28] | Since you got no job no more… | 看在你工作都丢了份上 |
[07:30] | why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[07:33] | Come on, Frenchie. | 来吧 弗兰基 |
[07:37] | It’s still just “French,” by the way! | 再提一下 还是叫我弗兰奇 |
[07:54] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:56] | I can’t believe you’re sat right here in front of me. | 我不敢相信你就这样坐在我面前 |
[07:58] | I thought for sure that you were a goner. | 我那时确信你已经死了 |
[08:01] | Believe me, I was. | 相信我 我死过了 |
[08:03] | Flat-lined two times on that slab. | 在那块板上死了两次 |
[08:06] | Jesus. If it wasn’t for Tommy, | 感谢上帝 如果不是汤米 |
[08:08] | I probably wouldn’t be here right now. | 我现在可能不会在这里了 |
[08:10] | Paid a lot of money to make me undead. | 他花了不少钱才救活我 |
[08:13] | Got shot up pretty bad, Frenchie. | 我受的枪伤很严重 弗兰基. |
[08:14] | Stomach, one vertebra. | 一枪射中胃 一枪打中椎骨 |
[08:17] | One up here in the lung. Can you imagine? | 还有一枪打在肺上 能想象吗 |
[08:20] | Actually, had to leave one in near my spine. | 事实上 有颗子弹还留在脊椎旁边 |
[08:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:25] | Well, kudos to you, mate, because, uh, y’know what? | 伙计 向你致敬 因为 你知道吗 |
[08:27] | As far as zombies go… | 跟僵尸比起来 |
[08:29] | you’re lookin’ all right. | 你看起来还不错 |
[08:34] | So, where’s my coupe? | 所以 我的车在哪 |
[08:38] | Oh, I’m fine, Sue. | 哦 我很好 苏 |
[08:39] | Don’t worry about the injuries I took. | 不用担心我的伤 |
[08:41] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:42] | Oh, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不 不 不是那样的 |
[08:43] | See, I just… Because of the, | 你看 我只是 因为 |
[08:44] | Oh, c’mon, Frenchie. | 快说吧 弗兰基 |
[08:46] | How you doin’? Really, I’m sorry. | 你是怎么 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:47] | Just… How you doin’? | 只想 你怎么样 |
[08:48] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[08:50] | I’m pretty good. | 我很好 |
[08:51] | Took two in the chest. One here, one there. | 胸口中了两枪 这里一枪 那里一枪 |
[08:55] | I dunno how, but I somehow managed | 我也不知道自己是怎么做到的 |
[08:56] | to crawl back to the car, all right, | 但我爬回到了车上 |
[08:57] | and drive myself to the emergency room. | 然后开车把自己送到了抢救室 |
[08:59] | Well. I was surprisingly all right. | 我出乎意料地没事 |
[09:02] | I mean, I’ve seen a soldier | 我是说 我之前看到一个士兵 |
[09:03] | shoot himself in the foot, and he died. | 射中自己脚死了 |
[09:05] | Yet I take two in the chest | 然而我胸口中了两枪 |
[09:06] | and somehow manage to live to tell the tale. | 不知怎的却活着讲了这个故事 |
[09:07] | Human body, mate, it’s a fucked up thing, I’m telling you. | 人体就是个一团糟的东西 我跟你说 |
[09:10] | I’ll tell you this as well. | 我还要告诉你件事 |
[09:12] | Had to blag the police at the hospital, though. | 我在医院只能瞒着警察 |
[09:14] | Told ’em my gun went off, whilst I was cleaning it. | 告诉他们我在擦枪时枪走火了射中的自己 |
[09:18] | Bet they bought that, am I right? | 我猜他们相信了你 对吗 |
[09:19] | They did. I dunno. | 没错 我不知道 |
[09:21] | Maybe they couldn’t be arsed with the paperwork. | 他们做记录时没说什么 |
[09:29] | So, where’s my coupe? | 所以我的车在哪里 |
[09:33] | Didn’t shoot out that loving bedside manner of yours, did they? | 你的礼貌不会都被子弹打没了吧 |
[09:35] | Frenchie, where’s my fuckin’ car? | 弗兰基 我的车他妈的在哪 |
[09:38] | I fuckin’ sold that car, mate. | 兄弟 我他妈卖掉了 |
[09:40] | You did what? You did what… | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[09:42] | With who? With what? What? | 卖给谁 卖掉干嘛 什么 |
[09:44] | I sold the car to a chop shop, didn’t I? | 我把车卖给汽车销赃店 不行吗 |
[09:46] | Didn’t have a fuckin’ choice, did I? | 我他妈有选择吗 有吗 |
[09:48] | It was covered in my blood, wasn’t it? | 车上沾满了我的血 不是吗 |
[09:49] | Listen, that was like a bullseye | 听着 这辆车对东洛杉矶 |
[09:51] | for every gangster in East LA. | 每个帮派成员来说都是个靶子 |
[09:52] | So, I flogged that thing. | 所以我把车卖掉了 |
[09:53] | Lemme ask you somethin’. By chance, how much… did you sell | 那我随便问问 这辆经典设计款的车子 |
[09:57] | this classically-designed vehicle for? | 你是多少钱出手的 |
[10:00] | Dunno, it was about six grand. | 不清楚 大约六千美元 |
[10:02] | Fuck me, Frenchie! Six grand? | 杀了我吧 弗兰基 六千美元 |
[10:04] | Six… Just the fuckin’ rims alone are worth six fuckin’ grand! | 六 就这些轮辋都他妈值六千美元 |
[10:08] | You understand me, right? | 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[10:11] | I am sorry. Everything is under control. | 我很抱歉 没事了 |
[10:14] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[10:18] | You know, you’re unbelievable. | 你真是难以置信 |
[10:20] | And I don’t like this… This tone. | 还有我不喜欢你的 这种语气 |
[10:22] | – What tone? – This tone. | -什么语气 -这种语气 |
[10:24] | I haven’t got a fuckin’ tone. What you talkin’ about? | 我才没有什么语气 你在说什么 |
[10:26] | Oh yeah, you do. You do. | 你有 你有 |
[10:27] | I come as a friend, I catch the bus to come and see my friend. | 我以朋友身份过来 我坐公交来看我朋友 |
[10:29] | I come all this way, and you give me this… tone. | 我这么远过来看你 你还用这种语气对我 |
[10:31] | No, you caught the bus, mate, to come and get | 不 兄弟 你坐公交车是来接你的 |
[10:33] | your precious coupe. | 宝贝车子的 |
[10:34] | Is that the only reason you come here, then? | 你过来就这有这个原因吗 |
[10:35] | Actually, no. It’s not the only reason. | 事实上不是 不只这一个原因 |
[10:38] | I came for Tommy. He’s got a job for us. | 我是来找汤米的 他给我们找了份工作 |
[10:40] | Two days, three vigs. | 两天时间 三单利息 |
[10:41] | We’re in, we’re out. What do you say? | 收完就走 你说呢 |
[10:46] | Are you fuckin’ kidding me? | 你他妈逗我吗 |
[10:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | Fuck off, mate. | 去他的 兄弟 |
[10:53] | D’you know what? I only did that job for three days, | 你知道吗 这工作我只干了三天 |
[10:56] | we both almost fucking died! | 我们他妈的差点就丢了性命 |
[10:57] | No chance. | 绝对不行 |
[10:58] | Get stuffed. | 滚蛋 |
[11:00] | “Never again. Can’t do it!” | 没有下次 我做不到 |
[11:02] | Listen to you, right? | 听听你说的什么话 |
[11:03] | Let me tell you somethin’ else. | 我来告诉你些别的 |
[11:05] | It’s a favor for Tommy. You owe him. | 就当是为了帮汤米一个忙 你欠他的 |
[11:08] | No, I don’t think I do. | 我可不这样想 |
[11:10] | OK. Tell you what. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[11:11] | I’ll do it for Tommy, you can do it for the money. | 我是为了帮汤米 你也可以为了钱 |
[11:13] | I ain’t that desperate, mate. | 兄弟 我也没有那么缺钱 |
[11:15] | Oh yeah? We both know that’s not true. Right? | 是吗 我们都知道这不是事实 对吗 |
[11:18] | C’mon, French, think about it. Get to split $70K. | 来吧 弗兰奇 考虑一下 平分七万美元 |
[11:22] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[11:24] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[11:26] | Seventy K. | 七万块 |
[11:27] | One more job, and you can be gone forever. | 做完这单 你就能彻底脱身了 |
[11:29] | You can go home and do whatever it is the fuck you wanna do. | 你可以回家 然后想做任何你想做的事 |
[11:32] | You can open your gym. | 你可以开个健身房 |
[11:34] | Besides, Frenchie, you know I need this one. | 而且弗兰基 你知道我需要这个 |
[11:35] | You’d be doing me a square one, yeah? | 你就当还我个人情 好吗 |
[11:37] | I’m gettin’ nowhere with the ‘just call me French’ thing, am I? | 我怎么就不能让你改口叫我弗兰奇呢 |
[11:40] | It’s a term of endearment. | 这是对你的爱称 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Whatever, Susan. | 行吧 苏珊 随便你 |
[11:45] | One last job. | 最后一单 |
[11:47] | Three last jobs. | 最后三单 |
[11:50] | While you think about it, I tell you what. | 你考虑一下 要不这样吧 |
[11:53] | Per our previous discussion. | 我之前答应过你的 |
[11:55] | I’ll take care of breakfast. | 这顿早餐我请了 |
[11:59] | I might leave another $20. | 我可能还会多给20块小费 |
[12:01] | Why? Because I can. | 为什么 因为老子有钱任性 |
[12:04] | You want more of this? | 你还想要更多吗 |
[12:05] | I’ll see you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[12:11] | So, what have you been doin’ for the past seven months? | 所以你这七个月都在做什么 |
[12:13] | You know, apart from rising from the dead? | 除了起死回生以外 |
[12:15] | You ever think it might be a nice idea to, | 你就没想过也许 |
[12:18] | let me know you were still alive? | 告诉我你还活着会更好 |
[12:19] | Well, I did consider doing that, Frenchie, | 我也想过告诉你的 弗兰基 |
[12:21] | but Tommy told me to remain incognito, | 但是汤米让我继续装死 |
[12:22] | so that’s what I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[12:24] | Yeah, he said the same thing to me, too. | 他也跟我说过一样的话 |
[12:25] | That’s why I’ve been working outta this shit pit. | 所以我才在这个破地方里工作 |
[12:27] | What a coincidence! | 真是太巧了 |
[12:29] | I get fired the same day you turn up. | 你出现的这天我正好就被炒了 |
[12:36] | Wait a minute. What the fuck is this? | 等下 这他妈是什么 |
[12:40] | It’s called a car, mate. | 这东西叫车 兄弟 |
[12:41] | No, it’s a wheelchair | 不 这就是个轮椅 |
[12:42] | with a fuckin’ roof, Frenchie. | 有屋顶的垃圾轮椅 弗兰基 |
[12:44] | You traded in my classic for this piece of shit? | 你卖了我的老爷车就换了这破烂吗 |
[12:46] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[12:48] | It doesn’t drink gas like a battleship, | 它起码不像你的战舰那么耗油 |
[12:49] | it’s clean, it’s quiet. | 既干净又安静 |
[12:51] | And it doesn’t smell like your arse | 而且里面闻起来 |
[12:52] | on the inside. All right? | 不像你这么臭屁 好吗 |
[12:54] | Now look, if we’re gonna do this, | 听着 如果我们真的要干这单 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna have to go home and get a change of clothes. | 我要先回家换件衣服 |
[12:57] | Oh, no, no, no. Got no time for you to change, OK? | 别别别 没时间给你换了 |
[12:58] | You look beautiful. | 你本来就很美 |
[12:59] | On a time schedule. | 我们时间有限 |
[13:01] | Where are we off to first then? | 那我们先去哪 |
[13:02] | 拉斯维加斯 你没有意见吧 拉斯维加斯. Is that OK with you? | |
[13:05] | – Vegas? – Vegas. | -维加斯 -维加斯 |
[13:07] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[13:22] | I fuckin’ hate Vegas. | 我最他妈讨厌维加斯 |
[13:29] | D’you want that one? | 听这首歌吗 |
[13:30] | No, I don’t like that one. | 不 我不喜欢这首 |
[13:32] | Nah, that’s a bit shit. | 有点难听是吧 |
[13:34] | I like, rock music. | 我喜欢 摇滚 |
[13:37] | All right, Frenchie, how about | 这样吧 弗兰基 |
[13:38] | we take it easy with the DJ’ing. | 不如我们放过这首歌吧 |
[13:40] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:45] | So, where are we headed to in Vegas then, mate? | 所以我们到了维加斯之后去哪里 兄弟 |
[13:47] | We’re stickin’ with a vig. | 先去收笔利息 |
[13:49] | The ol’ vig. | 那笔老债 |
[13:52] | So, we are… | 所以 我们 |
[13:55] | Have a look, Frenchie. My specs must’ve… | 看一下吧 弗兰基 我的眼镜一定是 |
[13:59] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:01] | Vegas is number two on this list. | 维加斯在这单子上排第二 |
[14:03] | How come we’re goin’ there first | 那我们为什么先去那里 |
[14:05] | and who’s this Mal Reese bird? | 还有这个叫玛洛·瑞茜的妞是谁 |
[14:07] | Little tip, Frenchie. | 小贴士 弗兰基 |
[14:08] | Always start farthest away from home | 在离家最远的地方开始 |
[14:10] | and work your way back. | 然后在回家的路上顺便工作 |
[14:13] | Mal Reese… | 玛洛·瑞茜 |
[14:15] | Mal Reese is a bona fide class act outta Louisiana. | 她是路易斯安那州外真正的大人物 |
[14:19] | Her old man moved here when he was a kid, Frenchie, | 她父亲小的时候搬到了这里 |
[14:20] | to work for the Urfalian Crime Family. | 为约非里安犯罪家族工作 |
[14:22] | Wasn’t a pure-bred, | 毕竟不是正统的家族成员 |
[14:23] | so one day he got an OBE. | 所以某天他就被OBE了 |
[14:25] | “One behind the ear.” | “一枪爆头” |
[14:27] | Anyways, it was the mid-80s. | 总之 那是八十年代中期的事情 |
[14:29] | Mal was in her late 20s. | 玛洛那个时候将还不到三十岁 |
[14:30] | So, she started working for the Family under an alias. | 所以她用化名开始为这个家族做事 |
[14:33] | Pretty smart girl, Frenchie. | 她很聪明 弗兰基 |
[14:34] | She knew everything, where every penny was banked, | 她什么都知道 她知道每一分钱存在何处 |
[14:36] | where every body was buried. | 每具尸体埋在哪里 |
[14:38] | After a time, she’d developed a lot of power. | 一段时间过后 她积攒了很多权力 |
[14:41] | Slowly but surely, she became very rich, very powerful. | 她步步为营 变得十分富有与强大 |
[14:44] | Then one day… | 然后有一天 |
[14:46] | she decides to wipe out the whole fuckin’ family. | 她决定铲除这整个家族 |
[15:03] | How do you know all this, then? | 你是怎么知道这么多的 |
[15:04] | I mean, the Urfalian family– | 我是说 我从来没听过 |
[15:06] | I’ve never heard of ’em. | 这个约非里安家族 |
[15:08] | I had this on-and-off thing with her for about three years. | 我跟她有过一段三年左右的纠葛 |
[15:11] | She was the best fuck on the West Coast. | 她是我在西海岸的最佳炮友 |
[15:14] | Crazy ones usually are, am I right? | 疯女人最放得开 我说的对吧 |
[15:24] | – Are you serious? – Don’t fuckin’ say anything, | -你他妈在逗我 -什么都别说 |
[15:26] | don’t even hint you know anything. OK? | 甚至别表现出你知道什么的样子 好吗 |
[15:28] | ‘Cause if she looks in your eyes, | 因为如果她从你的眼睛里 |
[15:29] | and she thinks that I told you a fuckin’ word, | 感觉到我跟你透露了一个字 |
[15:31] | she’ll kill us both. | 她就会杀了我们两个 |
[15:32] | I mean it, yeah? | 我是认真的 知道吗 |
[15:34] | Fuckin’ sounds like a right crazy bitch to me. | 听起来就他妈是个疯婊子 |
[15:36] | Oh, she is, Frenchie, but I don’t wanna wind up | 她就是 但是我不希望到头来伤害到她 |
[15:38] | hurting her, you know. Physically, I mean. | 你懂的 我指的是身体上 |
[15:39] | I’m done with the violence, brother. I’m done. | 我已经受够暴力了 兄弟 我受够了 |
[15:42] | Done with violence? What’s that supposed to mean? | 受够了暴力 这又是什么意思 |
[15:44] | It means no more hurtin’, my fellow man. | 意思是不要伤害到她 我的好兄弟 |
[15:46] | “No more hurtin’, my fellow man”? | “不要伤害到她 我的好兄弟” |
[15:48] | You takin’ the piss, mate? | 你是在放屁吧 兄弟 |
[15:49] | No, I’m not takin’ the piss! | 不 我没有在放屁 |
[15:51] | What I’m tryin’ to tell you is maybe, OK? | 我想说的是只是一种可能 好吗 |
[15:53] | Maybe, if it’s fucking life-threatening! | 如果她有生命危险的话 |
[15:54] | Well, good luck with that, mate. | 那就祝你好运了 兄弟 |
[15:56] | We’ll see how you get on with that. | 我倒想看看你要怎么处理 |
[15:57] | Answer me this though, right? | 问你个问题 |
[15:59] | How do you expect to clear three vigs in two days, | 你打算怎样在两天内收完三笔利息 |
[16:02] | and not get your little paws muddy? | 又能不弄脏自己的小爪子呢 |
[16:04] | How’s that gonna work? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[16:05] | That’s why I got you here. | 所以我带了你过来 |
[16:06] | No. No-no-no-no-no. No, no, no. | 不 不不不不不 |
[16:09] | You want me to do this with you, | 你想我跟你一起干 |
[16:10] | we’re gonna do 50-50, right? Partners. | 你也得出一半力 好吗 我们是搭档 |
[16:12] | You’re not gonna be warmin’ up the bench, | 你可别又想着自己坐冷板凳 |
[16:13] | whilst I get roasted in the thick of it again. | 把脏活累活都扔给我干 |
[16:15] | Let’s hope it doesn’t get to that. | 那就祈祷事情不会到那种地步吧 |
[16:17] | But it probably fucking will, won’t it? Let’s be honest. | 但实话实说 很可能会啊 不是吗 |
[16:19] | Do me a favor. Pull over at the next stop, Frenchie. | 帮我个忙 在下个加油站停车 弗兰基 |
[16:21] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝点东西 |
[16:30] | Fill ‘er up, Frenchie. I’m gonna go pay inside. | 把油加满 弗兰基 我去里边付钱 |
[17:26] | He walkin’ his ass over here. | 他走过来了 |
[17:28] | Fucker really comin’ over. | 这傻逼还敢来 |
[17:32] | ‘Sup, lads… can I help you with somethin’? | 你好朋友们 有什么能帮到你们的吗 |
[17:35] | I don’t know, French, can you? | 我不知道 弗兰奇 你能吗 |
[17:38] | Clock’s tickin’, motherfucker. | 时间紧迫 傻逼 |
[17:40] | Tick-tock, tick-tock. | 滴答 滴答 |
[17:48] | Bitch-ass motherfucker, man. | 真他妈的贱种 |
[18:02] | You OK, Frenchie? | 你还好吗 弗兰基 |
[18:05] | – See that Black SUV there? – Oh yeah, I see it. | -看到那辆黑色的车了吗 -看到了 |
[18:07] | – Right, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[18:09] | Well, there’s a couple of massive blokes inside. | 那辆车里有几个大块头 |
[18:10] | One of em’s got a fuck-off machine gun. | 其中一个还他妈的拿着机关枪 |
[18:12] | And he knew my name. | 而且他还知道我的名字 |
[18:13] | What’s that all about? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[18:15] | Well, they’ve been following me ever since I left LA. | 他们从我离开洛杉矶之后就一直跟着我 |
[18:18] | – You what? – Oh yeah. | -你说什么 -没错 |
[18:20] | And actually, they were outside your dive bar up in Rancho. | 其实他们在兰乔的酒吧外就开始跟着了 |
[18:22] | Lemme ask you, what happened to | 我问你 你当伞兵时的 |
[18:24] | your paratrooper observation skills back there, Frenchie? | 观察能力都去哪了 弗兰基 |
[18:26] | Just wonderin’. | 我只是有点好奇 |
[18:28] | I dunno, mate. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[18:29] | Maybe I was a little bit dulled from the kickin’ I just took! | 也许我被刚才头上打到的那下弄傻了 |
[18:31] | Why are they tailin’ us? | 他们为什么跟着我们 |
[18:33] | I dunno, Frenchie. | 我不知道 弗兰基 |
[18:34] | Maybe they’re workin’ for who Tommy’s collectin’ for. | 他们也许受命于委托汤米讨债的债主 |
[18:37] | What for? | 为什么跟着我们 |
[18:39] | To make sure we get the money or what? | 是为了确保我们能拿到钱还是别的什么 |
[18:40] | Oh yeah. To make sure we get the money | 是啊 确保我们拿到钱 |
[18:41] | and then make sure we don’t run away with the money. OK? C’mon. | 并且确保我们不会拿钱跑路 懂了吧 |
[18:43] | Why the fuck would we run away with the money, mate? | 我们他妈的为啥会带着钱跑路 兄弟 |
[18:46] | And who’s Tommy collectin’ for? | 还有汤米是在帮谁讨债 |
[18:48] | Frenchie, I don’t have the answers to all these questions. | 弗兰基 我不知道要怎么回答这些问题 |
[18:50] | All I know is it’s the right play. | 我只知道应该怎么做 |
[18:52] | Get the money back to Tommy, | 把钱带回给汤米 |
[18:54] | take the cream off the vig, | 在利息里拿到我们的抽成 |
[18:55] | and we get on our way. Come on. | 然后各回各家 来吧 |
[18:57] | Avante. Let’s go. | 前进 出发 |
[19:00] | I dunno about this, mate. | 我可说不准啊 兄弟 |
[19:20] | Well, are we gonna do this then, or what? | 我们到底还去不去了 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I mean, just give me a minute, will you, Frenchie? | 给我一分钟准备一下 可以吗 弗兰基 |
[19:27] | Just a minute, yeah? | 就一分钟 好吗 |
[19:31] | – You all right, mate? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 兄弟 -我没事 |
[19:34] | – Look like you’re shittin’ it. – What? | -你看起来很害怕 -什么 |
[19:37] | You’re scared because of this bird, aren’t you? | 你是因为这个妞才害怕 是不是 |
[19:39] | I ain’t afraid of anybody. You know that, right? | 我谁都不怕 你知道的对吧 |
[19:41] | – Yeah? – But, Mal… she’s different. | -是吗 -但是玛洛 她不一样 |
[19:44] | Well, you better sharpen them fangs, mate. | 那你最好打起精神来 兄弟 |
[19:46] | Because we’re on a deadline, aren’t we. Remember? | 因为我们是有时间限制的 你还记得吗 |
[19:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:04] | Miss Reese is a busy woman. | 瑞茜小姐很忙 |
[20:06] | So, be judicious in your conversation, | 所以 你们讲话谨慎一点 |
[20:08] | get to the point quickly. | 快点切入重点 |
[20:11] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:16] | Check out the thighs on that, mate. | 看看这双大腿 兄弟 |
[20:18] | How much do you reckon she charges people | 你觉得要给她多少钱 |
[20:19] | to put them in a scissor hold? | 才能让她把这双腿缠在你身上 |
[20:20] | Gee, I’m tellin’ you, be serious. | 上帝啊 拜托你正经点 |
[20:22] | You’re gonna get us both killed. | 你会害死我们两个的 |
[20:24] | Fuckin’ hell. | 操他妈的 |
[20:31] | ♪ I drive to your place It’s getting late ♪ | ♪ 我开车去你的住处 天色渐晚 ♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ Take you anywhere you need ♪ | ♪ 带你去你想去的地方 ♪ |
[20:38] | Sound check’s still going. So, stay out of the way. | 我们还在试音 别挡路 |
[20:41] | ♪ But these headlights are takin me away ♪ | ♪ 但这些车灯正在带走我 ♪ |
[20:43] | Tiny, get them a drink. | 蒂尼 给他们上点喝的 |
[20:44] | All right, Miss Reese’ll be right with you. | 好的 瑞茜女士马上就到 |
[20:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:48] | I’ll take a water, please. | 给我杯水 谢谢 |
[20:50] | And, give this guy whiskey. | 还有 给这家伙一杯威士忌 |
[20:52] | ♪ Let’s take a chance Don’t take it slow ♪ | ♪ 我们一起去冒险 不要放慢脚步 ♪ |
[20:53] | It’s a nice place. You shoulda stayed with her. | 这地方不错 你当初应该留下跟她在一起 |
[20:56] | Frenchie, just… be serious, yeah? | 弗兰基 稍微 正经点 好吗 |
[20:59] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t stay here anymore ♪ | ♪ 因为我无法再停留于此 ♪ |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:03] | ♪ But I can’t leave you ♪ | ♪ 但我无法离开你 ♪ |
[21:07] | Sulinski “Golden Boy” Baker. | 苏林斯基·黄金小子·贝克 |
[21:10] | The return of the main contender. | 老对手回来了 |
[21:13] | Mal Reese. Still a knockout. | 玛洛·瑞茜 依旧令人倾倒 |
[21:16] | Yeah. But we both know it was you that got knocked out. | 是啊 岁月这把刀只在你身上刻下了痕迹 |
[21:21] | Never quite make it back from that night. | 我们再也回不到那个晚上了 |
[21:28] | Y’know what? Maybe I never will, Mal. | 知道吗 玛洛 或许我永远都不会回头 |
[21:30] | But either way, it’s really nice to see you again. | 不管怎样 很高兴再见到你 |
[21:32] | Well, the sun is over the yardarm, | 喝酒的时间到了 |
[21:34] | and I know you were never one to say no to a drink. | 我知道你从来不会拒绝一杯酒 |
[21:37] | Actually… | 其实 |
[21:40] | Kind of all finished with that now, Mal. | 我差不多已经戒了 玛洛 |
[21:42] | Yeah, clean and sober all the way. | 我们路上需要保持清醒 |
[21:44] | We’re just here on business. | 我们只是来谈生意的 |
[21:46] | Tommy called. | 汤米给我打过电话了 |
[21:48] | It’s the $155K that I was loaned. | 是我借的那15.5万 |
[21:51] | We’re gonna have to collect. | 我们正是来收这笔债的 |
[21:52] | Well, the money’s ready. | 好吧 钱我已经准备好了 |
[21:54] | I got it prepared after the phone call. | 电话一挂我就准备好了 |
[21:57] | But… | 但是 |
[21:59] | No games. OK? No games. | 别耍花样 好吗 别刷花样 |
[22:01] | I borrow a large sum of money to save my bacon, | 我借了一大笔钱来拯救我的生意 |
[22:05] | and the money comes from a really bad cat. | 从一只老狐狸那里 |
[22:07] | But then he goes and gets himself killed. | 可他马上就送掉了自己小命 |
[22:10] | So, I think I got lucky and got off. | 我还以为我走大运了 不用还钱了 |
[22:12] | But then you show up on my doorstep to collect. | 但是你突然出现在我家门口来收债 |
[22:16] | Who’s playing games with who, Sue? | 到底是谁在和谁耍花样 苏 |
[22:18] | Listen, love. | 听着 宝贝 |
[22:19] | We traveled a very long way | 我们长途跋涉 |
[22:21] | through a hot bloody desert to collect this. OK? | 费尽周折是来讨债的 |
[22:23] | We’re not here to pussyfoot around. | 不是来讨好你的 |
[22:25] | So, you already prepared the readies, let’s have it… | 既然你准备好了钱 现在就拿给我们 |
[22:27] | and we’ll clear out. | 然后我们两清 |
[22:30] | Does the English shoe salesman know who he’s talking to, | 这个英国卖鞋佬知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[22:33] | and what I do to bad little boys who talk out of turn? | 我该怎么教训口无遮拦的毛头小子呢 |
[22:36] | Actually, Mallory, we were just discussing this. | 别误会 玛洛琳 我们只是在和你商量 |
[22:38] | He has a hard time listening, but… he’s OK. | 虽然他说话有点难听 但是他没有恶意 |
[22:41] | In my club, you call me Miss Reese. | 在我的酒吧 你们得叫我瑞茜小姐 |
[22:44] | It’s a term of respect, and I demand res– | 这是一种尊重 我要求尊重 |
[22:47] | Miss Reese, please. | 瑞茜小姐 拜托了 |
[22:48] | Give us the money, and we’ll go. OK? | 把钱给我们 我们就离开 好吗 |
[22:52] | What is your name, little boy? | 小子 你叫什么名字 |
[22:54] | It’s, it’s French. | 他叫 他叫弗兰奇 |
[22:56] | They call him French, | 大家都叫他弗兰奇[法国] |
[22:58] | – just like the kiss. – You cut me off, Mr. French. | 法式热吻的French -别插嘴 弗兰奇先生 |
[23:00] | It’s just French, by the way. | 叫我弗兰奇就好 |
[23:03] | OK, listen. Mallory, | 好了 听着 玛洛琳 |
[23:05] | we’ve come a long way from LA, we have to go all the way back. | 我们从洛杉矶远道而来 还要赶回去呢 |
[23:07] | We’re very tired, OK? Just… please. | 我们也很辛苦 拜托 给点面子 |
[23:11] | You’ve met Miss Britt. She has your money. | 你见过布丽特小姐了 你们要的钱在她那 |
[23:16] | Give the bag to Mr. French. | 把包给弗兰奇先生 |
[23:20] | Get it, Frenchie. | 拿着 弗兰基 |
[23:23] | She’ll be shooting some footage. | 她会拍一些视频 |
[23:25] | Film Mr. French checking the money’s all there and accounted for. | 弗兰奇先生检查过钱确认无误的视频 |
[23:30] | Y’know what, Mallory, | 好主意 玛洛琳 |
[23:31] | maybe you should keep filming until we get all the way to the car, | 或许你可以一直拍到我们上车离开 |
[23:33] | if you’re planning on showin’ this tape to Tommy. | 如果你计划把这些视频拿给汤米看的话 |
[23:35] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:37] | Film them all the way to the car. | 一直拍到他们上车 |
[23:40] | Are we good? | 没问题了吧 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[23:46] | Why don’t you hang with me a minute, Sue? | 何不多陪我一会呢 苏 |
[23:51] | It’s OK, Frenchie. I got it. | 没事的 弗兰基 我搞得定 |
[23:52] | I’m sure Mr. French can find his own way. | 我相信弗兰奇先生自己会认路 |
[23:59] | ♪ It all just disappears ♪ | ♪ 一切美好都化作虚无 ♪ |
[24:05] | You were so handsome. | 你曾经玉树临风 |
[24:08] | Now you look like a jigsaw puzzle | 现在看起来却像 |
[24:11] | with a couple of pieces gone wrong. | 一盘坏了几块的拼图 |
[24:23] | I think I, uh, can taste the caviar | 我想我能尝到鱼子酱的味道 |
[24:25] | you had for dinner last night, Mal. | 你昨天晚饭吃的鱼子酱 玛洛 |
[24:27] | You could have been right here at my side. | 你本可以留在我身边 |
[24:29] | But you chose LA instead, | 但你却选择去洛杉矶 |
[24:32] | and look where that got you. | 看看你现在的后果 |
[24:33] | When you’re washing the gray hair on your balls tonight, | 今天晚上清洗自己蛋蛋上的白毛时 |
[24:37] | I want you to think of me and the life that you rejected. | 想想我还有你拒绝了的生活 |
[24:40] | Now, piss off and deliver your bone like a good little fetch-dog. | 现在 像只狗一样叼着你的骨头滚吧 |
[24:48] | Mallory. | 玛洛琳 |
[24:51] | You know, you got great lips. You still do. | 你知道你的红唇摄人心魄 现在依然如此 |
[24:54] | And you still scare the fuckin’ piss out of me, but… | 虽然你吓得我屁滚尿流 但是不得不说 |
[24:57] | your lips are magnificent. | 你的嘴唇真迷人 |
[25:05] | ♪ Can’t feel you anymore ♪ | ♪ 再也感受不到你的温柔 ♪ |
[25:13] | ♪ It all just disappears ♪ | ♪ 一切美好都化作虚无 ♪ |
[25:19] | I’ll tell you what, that was a piece of piss, wasn’t it? | 得来全不费工夫啊 不是吗 |
[25:21] | She just gave us the money. | 她直接就把钱给了我们 |
[25:22] | Hard ten my arse, mate. | 我还以为多厉害呢 兄弟 |
[25:25] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[25:27] | She gave it up way too easy, Frenchie. OK? | 她钱给得太容易了 弗兰基 |
[25:28] | Mal Reese. No, listen to me. | 玛洛·瑞茜 不 你听我说 |
[25:30] | That’s not the Mal Reese I know. Trust me. | 这绝不是玛洛·瑞茜的做事风格 相信我 |
[25:34] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天哪 |
[25:38] | Didn’t I fuckin’ tell you, Frenchie? | 我他妈怎么告诉你的 弗兰基 |
[25:39] | There she is, right on cue. | 她果然来了 |
[25:41] | That’s why they were filmin’ us. | 我终于知道她为什么要录像了 |
[25:42] | I’ve heard it being done before, | 以前只是听说过黑吃黑 |
[25:44] | but no one’s ever done it to me. | 但是从来没有见识过 |
[25:45] | Do me a favor. Get us outta this mess. | 给点力 甩了他们 |
[25:46] | Do somethin’ slick. | 麻利地超过他们 |
[25:53] | Oh! Precision driving, Frenchie. Very impressive. | 开得真好 弗兰基 印象深刻 |
[25:55] | – You really showed ’em, you know that? – Shut up! | -简直秀了他们一脸 -闭嘴 |
[25:57] | Y’know, you can take the wheel whenever you want, you know. | 方向盘就在这 有本事你自己开 |
[25:59] | It wouldn’t make a difference, right? | 换人有什么屁用 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause this piece of shit couldn’t get away anyway! | 这拖拉机谁开都跑不掉 |
[26:06] | OK. What do we got here? | 行吧 看看我们要对付什么人 |
[26:09] | A machine gun, three batons. What do you wanna do? | 一把机枪 三根警棍 你想怎么对付他们 |
[26:11] | You can curb that shit about denouncing violence for a start. | 首先请你不要谴责我使用暴力 |
[26:14] | It ain’t denouncing you! Is it, mate? Is it? | 我才没有谴责你 真的吗 兄弟 我不信 |
[26:17] | We’re just here for the money, boys! | 小子们 我们只是来要钱的 |
[26:19] | Play nice, we’ll be nice back. | 如果配合的话我们也不会为难你们 |
[26:22] | OK, this ginger prick. AK 47. | 这个红头发的傻逼 AK47 |
[26:24] | That is pretty much the wankiest assault rifle anyone could get. | 是个人都能弄到的烂枪 |
[26:27] | Two million Russian soldiers would disagree with you. | 两百万俄罗斯士兵可不这么认为 |
[26:29] | Yeah, but look how he’s limp-wristing the receiver. | 看看他拿枪的松垮样子 |
[26:31] | I bet you this prick’s never had a range session in his life. | 我敢打赌这个傻逼这辈子从来没练过射击 |
[26:34] | OK. If he gets close enough, I’m gonna take him. | 等他走近以后 我来解决他 |
[26:39] | You can dance with the other three, yeah? | 剩下的三个你可以解决吧 |
[26:40] | Wait a minute. You get to take out one, | 等等 你解决一个 |
[26:41] | I get to take out three. How’s that fair? | 而我解决三个 这公平吗 |
[26:43] | I’m gonna take the one with the assault rifle, Sue. | 我要解决的那个拿着把突击步枪 苏 |
[26:46] | You just told me he didn’t know how to hold the gun! | 你刚才还说他连枪都不会拿 |
[26:48] | And one of yours is a girl. | 你要解决的三个人里还有女孩 |
[26:49] | She look like a girl? That’s a fuckin’ monster. | 她哪里像女孩了 简直是个恶魔 |
[26:51] | You hit ’em, they go down. Simple. | 你打他们 他们倒下 多简单 |
[26:54] | Come on, Frenchie, look. | 得了吧 弗兰基 听着 |
[26:55] | I haven’t hit a woman in a long time, brother. | 我已经很久没打女人了 兄弟 |
[26:58] | Well, that means you’re rested then, doesn’t it? Yeah? | 那你也该休息够了 不是吗 |
[27:01] | So, go on, get out there. | 走吧 出去 |
[27:02] | Give it a bit of the ol’ | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[27:03] | Golden Boy hospitality. | 黄金小子去会会他们 |
[27:04] | You remember how to do that, yeah? | 看家本领没忘吧 |
[27:06] | – F-you, Frenchie. – Out of the car, asshole. | -操你妈 弗兰基 -下车 混蛋 |
[27:42] | You hit me with the bat, I’m so– | 用棍子打我 我好 |
[27:44] | You can run for now. This ain’t over! | 抓紧时间逃吧 事情还没完 |
[27:46] | Well, let’s get something straight. | 纠正你一下 |
[27:48] | We’re not the ones runnin’! | 该逃的不是我们 |
[27:49] | Go on, get outta here. | 起来 滚吧 |
[27:51] | Go on, get outta here! | 快点滚 |
[27:53] | C’mon, Sue! | 走了 苏 |
[28:01] | Nice work, old man. | 宝刀未老啊 |
[28:04] | Guess bein’ dead didn’t dampen your technique. | 死过一次身手还是那么好 |
[28:06] | Gee, what can I tell ya? | 天哪 要怎么说呢 |
[28:07] | She hit me in the head with a bat. | 她都拿棍子敲老子头了 |
[28:09] | Ah c’mon, mate. She didn’t give you a choice. | 别装了 兄弟 她都没有给你选择余地 |
[28:11] | Wouldn’t beat yourself up about it. | 你才不会为此自责呢 |
[28:16] | You guys done rollin’ around in the dirt? | 你们两个在泥土里打过滚吗 |
[28:17] | Oh, it’s nice to see you guys show up. Yeah? | 很高兴看见你们两个出现在这里 |
[28:19] | Here’s an idea for ya. | 不如这样吧 |
[28:21] | How ’bout next time, you get out and you give us a fuckin’ hand. | 下次你们下车帮我们一把 |
[28:23] | Nah, We just like watchin’ you two fight. | 不了 我们只喜欢看你们两个打架 |
[28:26] | Not bad for a couple has-beens. | 过气夫夫身手还不赖 |
[28:28] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[28:31] | Look at blondie, man. | 兄弟 看这个金发佬 |
[28:33] | I recognize those eyes anywhere. I’m tellin’ you, dog, it’s him! | 他化成灰我都认得出来他的眼睛 是鬣狗 |
[28:36] | What’s he sayin’, Frenchie? | 他说什么 弗兰基 |
[28:37] | I didn’t hear him, mate. | 我没听清 兄弟 |
[28:40] | – Jesus, who are these guys, Sue? – I don’t know. | -天哪 这些人是谁 苏 -我不知道 |
[28:42] | Should I be worried about who the fuck they’re working for? | 我该担心他们到底在为谁工作吗 |
[28:44] | Let’s just focus on the job. | 我们只需要专心讨债就好 |
[28:46] | We talked about it. One down, two to go. | 我们说好的 收完一笔 还剩两笔 |
[28:47] | Let’s just move on. We gotta go. | 去下个地点吧 我们得走了 |
[28:48] | No-no-no. No. | 不不不 没门 |
[28:50] | No way I’m drivin’ back through the night to Los Angeles. | 我才不会开一整晚车回洛杉矶 |
[28:52] | OK? No chance. | 想都别想 |
[28:54] | We’re checkin’ into a motel. | 我们找间汽车旅馆住 |
[28:55] | – I need my rest. – We’re on a time schedule! | -我需要休息 -我们时间有限 |
[28:57] | We need to have the money in by Friday. | 我们要在周五前把钱收完 |
[28:59] | – We talked about this! – Yeah, I need some goddamn rest, | -我们说好的 -但我他妈需要休息 |
[29:01] | if I’m expected to keep smashing people senseless. | 如果你还希望我揍得动人的话 |
[29:03] | Listen, mate. These machines, they don’t work without the cog. | 听着兄弟 我这台机器不能离开齿轮工作 |
[29:09] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[29:11] | The cog. | 齿轮 |
[29:13] | The machines don’t work without the cog. | 机器不能离开齿轮工作 |
[29:15] | – Oh Jesus Christ, Frenchie – I need some rest! | -杀了我吧 弗兰基 -我他吗要休息 |
[29:17] | OK, you win! Hotel, for sure. Let’s go! | 服了你了 旅馆就旅馆 走吧 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:10] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[30:12] | So, we got the money from Mal Reese. | 我们从玛洛·瑞茜那拿到钱了 |
[30:13] | That’s first one down, two to go. | 讨完第一笔 还剩两笔 |
[30:15] | She play nice? | 她配合吗 |
[30:17] | Ah, you know. Nice enough, I guess. | 你知道的 我想够配合了 |
[30:20] | But, um, I got a question. | 但是我有一个问题 |
[30:23] | Seem to have picked up some company. | 好像有人跟着我们 |
[30:25] | Two brothers armed to bear. | 两个全副武装的人 |
[30:26] | They been shadowing us from LA. | 一直从洛杉矶跟踪我们到这 |
[30:28] | They happen to be part of this deal? | 他们也是交易的一部分吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah, just makin’ sure you don’t blow with the dough. | 别想这么多 你别把钱弄丢了就行 |
[30:33] | Yeah. I figured as such, right. | 我也是这么想的 |
[30:38] | How you doin’, Tommy? You doin’ OK? | 你那边呢 汤米 你还好吗 |
[30:40] | Don’t worry about me, just worry about the next two jobs. | 不用管我 想想怎么搞定接下来两单 |
[30:43] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | is there anything else maybe I need to know about this one, yeah? | 或许你有什么想要告诉我的吗 |
[30:50] | Uh, it’s kinda hard to talk right now. | 现在还不太方便说 |
[30:54] | Yeah, I understand, Tommy. No problem. | 我理解 汤米 没事儿 |
[30:57] | I’ll check in with you tomorrow, OK? You look after yourself. | 我明天去找你 你照顾好自己 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry I got you into this, Sue. | 苏 很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[31:12] | Is that you, Frenchie? Come on in. It’s open! | 是你吗 弗兰基 进来吧 门开着呢 |
[31:19] | I managed to snag one of these from across the street. | 我从对面街上弄到了这个 |
[31:21] | Thought it might help me sleep. | 也许会有助于我的睡眠 |
[31:23] | Come in. Come here, what d’you got there? | 进来 过来 我看看你找到了什么 |
[31:24] | Oh, you know me. Got a bit of the old, Rooster. | 你懂我的 给你带了点陈年的红公鸡 |
[31:28] | – Rooster Rojo? – Yeah. | -红公鸡龙舌兰吗 -对 |
[31:29] | Can you imagine? This is my brand, Frenchie. | 弗兰基 你一定想不到这是我最爱的牌子 |
[31:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah! Yeah. | -是吗 -绝对是 |
[31:33] | How very thoughtful of you, | 你太贴心了 |
[31:34] | but, uh… I’m afraid I must decline. | 但我恐怕得拒绝了 |
[31:38] | Stone cold turkey. | 我已经戒了 |
[31:39] | You remember what I said. | 我之前提到过 |
[31:40] | But thank you, Frenchie. Nice gesture. | 还是谢谢你 弗兰基 心意到了 |
[31:42] | – I thought you were bullshittin’. – Oh, no. | -我以为你瞎扯的 -我可不是 |
[31:44] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[31:46] | Well, I guess gettin’ shot by a machine gun’ll | 我猜被机关枪突突 |
[31:48] | make you reevaluate those decisions in life. | 的确让你重新思考人生选择吧 |
[31:51] | By the way, it’s 100% blue agave. | 对了 你那瓶可是蓝色龙舌兰草酿造的 |
[31:52] | You got the good stuff. | 绝对是好东西 |
[31:56] | So, come on then, mate. | 那聊聊吧 兄弟 |
[31:58] | Said you died twice, right? | 你说你死过两次对吧 |
[32:01] | You see anythin’? I mean, you know, like… | 死前看到了什么吗 我是说 |
[32:04] | bright lights or your life flash before your eyes? | 就像白光啊 或者生前的回忆这些 |
[32:07] | Nah. | 没有 |
[32:09] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[32:11] | – What did you see? – What did I see? | -你看到什么了 -我看到了什么 |
[32:12] | Nah, I wasn’t anywhere near | 没啥 我没像你一样 |
[32:13] | close to bumpin’ off like you, mate. But… | 那么接近死亡的边缘 但是 |
[32:17] | Let’s be honest. | 说实话的话 |
[32:19] | It’s kind of embarrassin’. | 其实有点尴尬 |
[32:21] | Embarrassin’? Why’s that? | 尴尬吗 为什么 |
[32:27] | Well, look. I don’t know if I was hallucinatin’ or what, | 好吧 我不知道是不是我的幻觉 |
[32:30] | but the nurse that wheeled me into the ICU, | 但把我推进重症监护室的那位护士 |
[32:32] | she was fit as fuck, mate. I’m tellin’ ya. | 我跟你说 她简直太他妈辣了 |
[32:34] | Honestly, right? Platinum blonde hair, | 我不骗你 淡金色头发 |
[32:36] | blue eyes, narrow waist. Right? And the nurse’s outfit? | 碧眼蛮腰 再加上护士装制服诱惑 |
[32:41] | I didn’t know where to look. | 我都不知道先看哪里 |
[32:42] | So anyway, right, it’s fucking freezin’ in this place, right? | 总之 那地方冷死了 |
[32:46] | It’s like the Baltic. Yeah? | 冷得像波罗的海 |
[32:48] | And I’m shiverin’ like some sort of shittin’ dog. | 我像落水狗一样冻得发抖 |
[32:50] | But I’m tryin’ to keep it together, | 但我还在努力保持冷静 |
[32:51] | ’cause I’m lookin’ up at this bird, and she’s cuttin’ my clothes off. | 因为我正抬头看着这位美人剪开我的衣服 |
[32:54] | And I’m tryin’ to look like the Fonz, you know? | 我想让自己看起来像方奇一样 |
[32:56] | Like gettin’ shot is just a regular occurrence for this stud. | 就像枪伤对我这种猛男是家常便饭 |
[32:58] | D’you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[33:00] | So anyway, there she is. | 总之她就这样 |
[33:01] | She cut off my jeans, she cut off my underwear. | 剪开了我的牛仔裤和内裤 |
[33:04] | And before I know it, I am stark, bollock naked. OK? | 在意识到之前 我已经完全裸奔了 |
[33:09] | Now, here’s the thing. | 尴尬的事情来了 |
[33:13] | I’m not a small man, Sue. OK? | 我不是唇膏男 苏 对吧 |
[33:15] | I’m no thoroughbred stallion either, | 虽然没大成种马那样 |
[33:17] | but it’s a perfectly healthy size, right? | 但绝对是健康尺寸 对吧 |
[33:19] | But the thing is… | 但问题在于 |
[33:20] | it is so fucking cold in this place, right? | 那地方实在太他妈冷了 |
[33:24] | My old fella has decided to shrink back | 我的好兄弟决定要缩回去 |
[33:27] | into his hole to the size of a little nub. | 缩成那么一小点 |
[33:30] | Right? It was like a fucking thimble, mate. It was pathetic. | 就剩顶针那么大了 太悲壮了 |
[33:34] | I mean, just when you want him to, like, stand up proud… | 就在你希望他能够骄傲起立的时候 |
[33:39] | nothin’. | 毫无反应 |
[33:40] | It’s fuckin’ embarassin’. | 太他妈尴尬了 |
[33:42] | Well, if I may, Frenchie, I must admit that, | 如果可以的话 弗兰基 我必须承认 |
[33:44] | it would make any man blush, yeah? | 这种情况会让所有男人自觉羞愧 |
[33:48] | So, come on then, mate. What about you? | 说吧 兄弟 你的故事是怎样的 |
[33:52] | You must remember somethin’. | 你肯定记得点什么 |
[33:56] | We’re tight, right? | 我们的确无话不谈对吧 |
[33:57] | Of course, we are, mate. | 当然了 我们是兄弟 |
[34:01] | ‘Cause what happened to me was perfect. | 因为我经历了最美好的事 |
[34:03] | Absolutely perfect. | 毫无缺憾 |
[34:05] | And to be honest, the chance to finally tell someone you respect | 说实话 能把这件事告诉我尊敬的人 |
[34:08] | makes it feel all the more special. | 更让它弥足珍贵 |
[34:14] | I saw her, Frenchie. | 我看到她了 弗兰基 |
[34:22] | I saw Milly. | 我看到米莉了 |
[34:24] | She was smilin’, she was wavin’ back at me. | 她向我微笑 还向我挥手 |
[34:26] | And that the thing here, y’know? | 但最重要的是 |
[34:30] | She was happy. | 她很快乐 |
[34:32] | She wasn’t disappointed in her old man, | 她没有对她父亲失望 |
[34:34] | as I thought she would be all these years. | 我这些年一直以为她会对我很失望 |
[34:37] | She looked like a little angel, staring back at me. | 她对我笑着 像天使一样 |
[34:44] | She made me so happy, Frenchie, | 她让我那么开心 弗兰基 |
[34:45] | I could’ve just faded away right there . | 那时我死也无憾了 |
[34:52] | That’s beautiful, mate. | 这太美好了 兄弟 |
[34:55] | Bloody hell. Here I am, bangin’ on about my tiny cock, | 天哪 我像个傻逼一样说着我的小丁丁 |
[34:58] | and you’ve gone and hit me with the, | 你给我来这么一套 |
[35:00] | one-two knockout emotional punch. | 催泪组合拳 |
[35:06] | Y’know I’m not really a religious man, Sue. | 你知道我不信教 苏 |
[35:09] | I don’t really believe in any of that, but… | 我并不太相信那些东西 |
[35:12] | whatever that was… | 但无论为什么你看到那些 |
[35:15] | I’m glad you got to see her, mate. | 我很高兴你能再见到她 兄弟 |
[35:18] | Yeah, me too, Frenchie. Me too. | 我也是呀 弗兰基 我也是 |
[35:23] | It’s good stuff. | 这酒不错 |
[35:25] | Take it easy on that stuff, OK? | 别喝那么猛好吗 |
[35:26] | We got an early rise in the morning. | 我们明天还得早起呢 |
[35:28] | I’ll be fine, mate. Don’t worry about me. | 我没事的兄弟 别担心我 |
[35:35] | Oh, you were right, by the way. | 还有 你是对的 |
[35:40] | You know, the day we got shot? | 在我们被枪击那天 |
[35:44] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[35:48] | If I’d listened to you, | 如果我听了你的 |
[35:48] | we’d both be better off than we are now, that’s for sure. | 我们肯定会比现在好很多 |
[35:54] | Glad you’re still alive, mate. | 我很高兴你还活着 兄弟 |
[36:31] | OK, Frenchie. We’re here. | 弗兰基 我们到了 |
[36:35] | Looks like we’re a little early, | 看起来我们来得有点早 |
[36:37] | so let’s kick back a little bit, yeah? | 我们先休息下怎么样 |
[36:38] | Wait till the owner gets here. | 等老板到了再说 |
[36:41] | Do me a favor, wake me up when he does? | 帮个忙 他来了叫我起来 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna take a little nap. | 我要眯一会儿 |
[36:46] | Yeah, all right, mate. You get your beauty sleep. | 没问题兄弟 你睡你的美容觉去 |
[36:49] | I’m serious, Frenchie. Just… Just wake me up, OK? | 我是认真的 弗兰基 记得叫醒我好吗 |
[36:51] | I don’t want it to be too much of a stretch. | 我不希望让你太辛苦 |
[36:53] | Listen, mate, the only one around here | 听着兄弟 这里唯一需要休息的人 |
[36:55] | who needs to do some stretchin’ is you. | 就只有你一个 |
[36:58] | You got a tone. | 你语气很猖狂呀 |
[37:01] | Have a nice nap. | 睡个好觉 |
[37:40] | Come on, oi. Come on, mate. | 起来了兄弟 起床了 |
[37:41] | Get up. I got you a cup of coffee, yeah? | 起来吧 我给你带了杯咖啡 |
[37:43] | There we go. Wakey-wakey, mate. | 好了 清醒清醒 兄弟 |
[37:46] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[37:59] | This is damn good coffee, Frenchie. | 弗兰基 这咖啡真好喝 |
[38:01] | Jesus Christ, mate. | 天哪 兄弟 |
[38:02] | Do you gimp out like that every morning? | 你每天早上起床都会发出那种声音吗 |
[38:04] | Just startin’ the engines, yeah? | 发动一下我的小引擎 不行吗 |
[38:05] | Sounded like you were rapin’ a rocking horse to me. | 你这声音听起来像是在强奸木马 |
[38:07] | Let’s take a look at the vig, shall we? | 我们来看看这回的债务人吧 |
[38:14] | Ok. | 来了 |
[38:18] | All right. Esteban Madrid, $95,000, | 好的 埃斯特万·马德里 九万五 |
[38:22] | City of Angles Boxing Club. What–wa-wa-wa? | 天使之城拳击俱乐部 什么 |
[38:26] | This a boxing club? | 这是个拳击俱乐部 |
[38:27] | I didn’t realize it was a boxing club. | 我没发现到它是个拳击俱乐部 |
[38:29] | That’s because you don’t concentrate | 那是因为你看东西的时候 |
[38:30] | when you read things, Frenchie. | 完全不专心 弗兰基 |
[38:31] | Yeah, that’s right. You. | 是的 说的就是你 |
[38:33] | I know this guy. | 我认识这家伙 |
[38:34] | He’s been around, he’s trained a lot of good fighters. | 他很有经验 训练出了很多优秀的拳击手 |
[38:36] | Let me tell you. The number of these guys | 我告诉你 这些人里 |
[38:38] | that can actually fight is woefully fuckin’ small. | 真正能打的少得可怜 |
[38:40] | Yeah, same as pro MMA. | 是呀 和专业综合格斗一样 |
[38:42] | Yeah, well, pro boxing, maybe it’s a little different. | 但和专业拳击还是有些差别的好吗 |
[38:46] | Y’know, it’s precise. There’s discipline. | 它更加精准 也更有纪律 |
[38:48] | There’s these. Yeah? | 用的是拳头 是不是 |
[38:50] | Hang on a minute. You’re tryin’ to tell me | 等下 你想跟我说的是 |
[38:51] | that martial arts doesn’t involve discipline? | 武术是没有纪律的吗 |
[38:53] | Because I think a lot of people might disagree with that, mate. | 因为我觉得很多人都不会同意你的观点 |
[38:55] | Just a few people. | 也就几个人赞同你 |
[38:57] | Well, that’s not what I’m sayin’, Frenchie. OK? | 弗兰基 我不是这个意思好吗 |
[38:58] | And I’m also not sayin’ that a boxer’s gonna beat an MMA guy. | 我也不是说拳击手一定打得过综合格斗人 |
[39:01] | What I am sayin’ is, | 我想说的是 |
[39:03] | it’s the sweet science. It’s fuckin’ classy. | 拳击它有科学道理 也有档次 |
[39:05] | Oh yeah, mate. Really classy, yeah. Bitin’ peoples’ ears off. | 当然了 把别人的耳朵咬下来多有范儿 |
[39:09] | I mean, come on. It doesn’t get more corrupt– | 得了吧 它甚至还没有 |
[39:10] | Frenchie. French. | 等等 弗兰奇 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Is it fuckin’ open? | 俱乐部已经开门了吗 |
[39:16] | Did he go inside? | 人已经进去了吗 |
[39:18] | You don’t know. Right? | 你不知道吗 |
[39:20] | You were supposed to be on fuckin’ watch, Frenchie! | 你他妈应该看着的 弗兰基 |
[39:22] | Well, I’m sorry, mate, but I was gettin’ you a coffee, wasn’t I? | 我很抱歉 但我不是去给你买咖啡了吗 |
[39:24] | This here’s the difference between us leavin’ with the money | 这关系到我们是能直接带着钱走 |
[39:27] | and gettin’ our fucking asses kicked by a bunch of prizefighters. | 还是会被一堆职业拳击手痛揍一顿 |
[39:29] | All I’m sayin’ is, you’re a little sloppy. | 我只是说你有点太不走心了 |
[39:31] | Listen, mate, I’m not the one kippin’ on the job, am I? | 听着 我可不是那个工作时还要补觉的人 |
[39:34] | – That’s you. – Wouldn’t be kippin’ If I didn’t have to | -那人是你 -如果我不用开着这破车 |
[39:36] | fuckin’ drive this piece of shit for fuckin’ hours across– | 转他妈的好几个小时我也不会补觉 |
[39:38] | Yeah? Whatever! Come on, let’s get in there, | 是吗 管他妈的 我们进去吧 |
[39:39] | before the rest turn up. Yeah? | 趁着人还没都到 好吗 |
[39:50] | Fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 |
[40:09] | The smell, Frenchie. | 这味道 弗兰基 |
[40:10] | Something you never forget. The smell. | 这酸爽 难以忘记 |
[40:29] | Fellas, you can’t just walk in and hit the bag! | 同志 你不能直接走进来打沙袋 |
[40:32] | Right? You gotta check in, you gotta sign a waiver. | 你得先登记 还要签份生死状 |
[40:34] | We ain’t takin’ new members right now. | 我们现在不接受新会员 |
[40:36] | All right? So, hey, gramps. Gramps. Take it easy! All right? | 懂了吗 那老爷爷 您悠着点好吗 |
[40:40] | We don’t wanna have to break out the defibrillator for you. | 我们可不想为你把除颤器拿出来 |
[40:42] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about him, mate. | 我可不会担心他 兄弟 |
[40:44] | – He’s tougher than he looks. – Yeah, I ain’t worried, pal. | -他比看上去健壮 -我不是在担心 朋友 |
[40:47] | I’m tellin’ you two assholes, get the fuck outta my gym. | 我是让你们两个混蛋滚出我的健身房 |
[40:50] | Ah, there’s no need for language like that, pal. | 没必要这么说话 朋友 |
[40:52] | We’re here to see Mr. Madrid. OK? | 我们是来这里找马德里先生的 |
[40:54] | So, hop along and get him, would ya? | 所以麻利点滚去把他叫过来 懂了吗 |
[40:58] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[41:00] | Listen, mate. If you’re gonna get saucy, | 听着 伙计 如果你想无礼的话 |
[41:02] | fuckin’ do somethin’. All right? | 那就快点动手啊 |
[41:04] | ‘Cause I ain’t got time to piss about, comparing whose is bigger. | 我可没有时间浪费在比谁更大上 |
[41:07] | If you knew me, you’d know that mine is. | 如果你认识我的话 你会知道我的更大 |
[41:14] | Oh, right. OK. You’re a tough guy, are ya? | 好吧 还以为自己是个硬汉是吧 |
[41:17] | – Little bit. – Ok. | -就是的 -好的 |
[41:19] | Well, y’know this confidence that you’re showin’ me right now? | 你知道你现在表现给我的这份自信 |
[41:22] | It’s fuckin’ blind, mate. | 太他妈的盲目了 兄弟 |
[41:24] | ‘Cause you don’t know me from Adam. | 因为你完全不了解我 |
[41:27] | But what you need to know is that | 但是你得知道的是 |
[41:28] | I’m the bloke who’s just walked into a boxing club | 我大摇大摆地走进拳击俱乐部 |
[41:31] | and stepped up to the brashest gobshite | 站在这个妄图得个冠军的 |
[41:34] | who ever wanted a crack at the title, | 自以为是的傻逼面前 |
[41:35] | and I’m callin’ him a cunt. | 当着他的面叫他婊子 |
[41:37] | And I’m doin’ it in front of all of his boyfriends, too. | 还敢当着他一大群男朋友的面这么做 |
[41:42] | So, either that makes me the biggest dog in the yard… | 所以我要么是场子里最牛逼的人 |
[41:45] | or a complete, fuckin’ nutcase. | 要么是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[41:48] | Either way, mate, do as I said. | 不管怎样 兄弟 照我说的做 |
[41:50] | Hop along, get your boss, yeah? | 现在给我滚蛋 去找你老板来 有问题吗 |
[41:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[41:55] | I will get Mr. Madrid. | 我会带马德里先生来的 |
[41:57] | – Yeah, you do that. – Yeah. He’ll sort this shit out. | -行 你找他过来 -他会收拾这烂摊子的 |
[42:05] | You know, for someone who doesn’t like his job, | 对一个不喜欢自己工作的人来说 |
[42:07] | you really know how to throw yourself into it, | 你可真懂怎样全身心投入工作 |
[42:09] | Frenchie. Nice. | 干得好 弗兰基 |
[42:10] | Just tryin’ to get this done and put this shite behind us. | 我只想赶紧把这破事儿搞定 |
[42:13] | Besides, they’re only boxers, right? | 还有他们不过是群拳手 对吧 |
[42:25] | Vaughan, tell Sugar to come join us. | 沃恩 让甜心过来和我们一起 |
[42:28] | Tommy said you’d be stopping by. | 汤米说过你会过来一趟的 |
[42:30] | Good. Then we won’t have to go ’round and ’round. | 很好 那我们就不用兜圈子了 |
[42:32] | Ninety-five large. Let’s have it. | 九万五千块 给钱吧 |
[42:35] | That money was a sponsorship deal, | 那些钱是赞助费 |
[42:37] | backin’ one of my boys. | 给我手下一个小伙子的 |
[42:38] | Wasn’t a loan, so, it’s not a debt. | 不是借的贷款 所以也不存在什么债务 |
[42:42] | I don’t borrow money I can’t pay back. | 我从来不借自己还不上的钱 |
[42:44] | So, it’s now our money. | 所以那些钱现在是我们的 |
[42:46] | So, you can tell Tommy where he can stick it. | 所以 你可以让汤米死了这条心了 |
[42:50] | Always seems to get complicated, doesn’t it, Sue? | 事情总是会搞得这么复杂 不是吗 苏 |
[42:52] | Yeah, well, we wouldn’t have a job | 是啊 但如果不这样 |
[42:54] | if it didn’t, Frenchie. | 我们就没有工作了 弗兰基 |
[42:55] | OK, so look. | 好吧 听着 |
[42:56] | I’ve been doing this a very long time. | 我也练过很久的拳击 |
[42:58] | – So… – I know. | -所以 -我知道 |
[43:01] | You bested one of my prospects, back in the day. | 你曾经打败我手下最好的苗子 |
[43:03] | You ruined his title shot. | 你毁了他的夺冠机会 |
[43:05] | You know who he is then. | 既然你知道他是谁 |
[43:06] | And you should also know that he’s heard | 那你就该知道他已经听过 |
[43:08] | every goddamn excuse in the book. | 所有该死的借口了 |
[43:10] | So, listen, mate. | 所以 你给我听好了 |
[43:11] | We’re in nice and early, aren’t we? | 我们刚来这儿 对你还很礼貌 不是吗 |
[43:12] | Do me a favor, give us the money and… | 帮我个忙 把钱给我们 然后 |
[43:14] | we’ll leave you be. | 我们就打道回府 |
[43:15] | – Oh? That’s all you want? – That’s right. | -这就是你们想要的 -没错 |
[43:18] | You know, if you’re serious about boxing, | 你看 如果你对拳击是认真的 |
[43:20] | you should never fight outside your weight division. | 就该知道永远别惹不属于你重量级的对手 |
[43:23] | Sugar! Get in here! | 甜心 进来 |
[43:31] | These two are here to reclaim your sponsorship cash. | 这两个人是来要回你的赞助金的 |
[43:33] | Without it, you’ll be broke. | 没了那些钱 你就破产了 |
[43:35] | No sparring partners, no camp, no expenses. | 你就没有陪练 没有训练营 也没钱花了 |
[43:39] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[43:41] | Which one of you pussies is gettin’ your gloves on? | 你们哪个软蛋是负责打架的 |
[43:45] | – I think that’ll be you, mate. – Yeah. | -这个得你来 同志 -是啊 |
[43:47] | Too much of a sweet science for me anyway, right? | 拳击艺术超出我的能力范围了 不是吗 |
[43:50] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -这样吗 -没错 |
[43:53] | I guess it’s you. | 那就你来 |
[43:59] | Let me tell you somethin’. After I win, | 让我告诉你件事 我赢了以后 |
[44:01] | I’m gonna take that fuckin’ money. Trust me. | 就会拿走那笔该死的钱 相信我 |
[44:04] | You ain’t gonna win. | 你赢不了的 |
[44:06] | Pick up the gloves, old man. | 把手套捡起来 老头子 |
[44:10] | I got this, French. | 我搞得定的 弗兰奇 |
[44:17] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[44:31] | C’mon, mate, doesn’t this go against your new, pacifist code? | 我说老兄 这不违反你那和平处世原则吗 |
[44:35] | This isn’t unnecessary violence, Frenchie. | 这不是非必要的暴力 弗兰基 |
[44:37] | It’s a sport, in its purest form. | 这是一项运动 最纯粹的那种 |
[44:39] | Two athletes in their prime. | 两个处于巅峰状态的运动员 |
[44:40] | Yeah, but you ain’t either, let’s be honest. | 但说实话 你也不在什么巅峰状态 |
[44:44] | – And, here we go! – Go on, Golden Boy! Let’s go! | -开始 -上啊 黄金小子 上啊 |
[44:47] | Come on, mate! | 加油 老兄 |
[44:50] | Find the distance. C’mon! | 控制好距离 加油 |
[44:53] | Whoa-whoa! It’s OK! It’s all right. | 没事 没问题 |
[44:57] | C’mon, Sue! We can do this! | 加油 苏 我们能行的 |
[45:01] | Stake you move, mate. Come on! | 站稳了 老兄 加油 |
[45:08] | Yes! | 干得好 |
[45:10] | Golden Boy’s up in the house! Come on, mate! | 黄金小子越战越勇 加油 老兄 |
[45:14] | You can do this! | 你能干掉他的 |
[45:16] | C’mon, mate, take your time! Don’t lose him! | 加油 兄弟 别着急 别输给他了 |
[45:21] | Why you waitin’ there? Come on! | 你在等什么 上啊 |
[45:26] | What you waitin’ there, Sue! Find a way in, mate! | 你在等什么呢 苏 找找节奏 老兄 |
[45:29] | Go on, mate! | 上啊 兄弟 |
[45:34] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[45:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:39] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[45:41] | C’mon, mate! Look at me. | 加油 兄弟 看着我 |
[45:43] | C’mon, mate. Up you get. | 加油 站起来 |
[45:45] | Frenchie, I think he moved a bullet. | 弗兰基 我觉得他打到了我身体里的子弹 |
[45:46] | Just fucking go for it! | 别管了 站起来接着打啊 |
[45:49] | Oi, you filthy twat! | 你这个下流鸟人 |
[45:52] | The fuck was that? | 那算什么 |
[45:54] | – Fucker’s a twat! – Fuck you, piece of shit! | -那混蛋是个死娘炮 -操你妈 你个人渣 |
[45:56] | Sue. C’mon, mate, get up. | 苏 加油 兄弟 站起来 |
[45:58] | Come on, you can do it. Let’s go. | 加油 你能做到的 站起来 |
[46:00] | Frenchie, I’ve got three fuckin’ Adam’s apples. I’m done. | 弗兰基 我现在有三个喉结了 我完蛋了 |
[46:02] | If you don’t do this, we’re never gonna get that money. | 你不站起来 我们就永远也别想拿到钱了 |
[46:04] | C’mon, mate, you can do it! Golden Boy, Let’s go! | 加油 你能做到的 黄金小子 上啊 |
[46:08] | You gonna sub in for ya boy? | 你要替你兄弟挨打吗 |
[46:09] | I’m tired of watching him breathe! | 我不想再看他在那里喘气了 |
[46:11] | Frenchie! Listen to me. | 弗兰基 听我说 |
[46:13] | No matter what, we’re leavin’ here | 不管怎样 我们都要带着钱 |
[46:14] | with the fuckin’ money. | 离开这里 |
[46:15] | Go! Go do your thing. | 上 做你该做的 |
[46:18] | – Same terms? – Same terms, English. | -一样的规则吗 -一样的规则 英国佬 |
[46:21] | Fuckin’ on then. Come on, then. | 那就开始吧 来吧 |
[46:22] | Come on, Frenchie! | 加油 弗兰基 |
[46:25] | OK. Here’s my little pep talk. | 我来激励你一下 |
[46:28] | You’re aware of the Marquess of Queensbury Rules, right? | 你知道昆斯伯里拳击基本规则吧 |
[46:30] | Yeah. Yeah, well, fuck ’em! | -知道 -好 干死他们 |
[46:32] | Go do your thing. | 做你该做的 |
[46:34] | He’s on your six. | 他在你六点钟方向 |
[46:58] | C’mon, Frenchie! | 加油 弗兰基 |
[47:07] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[47:15] | You’re good. Go after him! | 你打得很好 干掉他 |
[47:28] | What the fuck, man? | 你他妈搞什么 |
[47:31] | Dirty! What the fuck is this guy doin’? | 下流手段 这人他妈在干什么 |
[47:33] | Force of habit, mate. | 解习难改 兄弟 |
[47:36] | So, sorry. | 对不起了 |
[47:39] | There you go! | 干得漂亮 |
[47:40] | Just keep those fucking gums chewing then. | 接着嚼你那该死的口香糖吧 |
[47:42] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[47:49] | There you go! | 打得好 |
[48:09] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[48:12] | Get the fuck out! | 都他妈滚出来 |
[48:15] | Shut the fuck up! Get the fuck out! | 闭嘴 给我滚出来 |
[48:20] | Stay down, motherfucker! | 蹲下 混蛋们 |
[48:23] | Stop! I’ll blow your fuckin’ heads off! | 停下 不然我一枪爆了你们的狗头 |
[48:25] | – Get the fuck off of me! – Get in the corner! | -从老子身上下来 -到角落里来 |
[48:27] | You stay in the corner! | 你们待在角落里别动 |
[48:32] | Stay right there. | 站着别动 |
[48:34] | – Gimme the gun, Sue! – Here ya go. Take that. | -把枪给我 苏 -给你 拿着 |
[48:37] | Get up, motherfucker. We’re goin’ to get that money! | 站起来 混蛋 我们要拿钱 |
[48:38] | Fuck you! Get in there! | 干你的 滚进里面去 |
[48:40] | Get over there! | 到那边去 |
[48:43] | Come on, Sue! | 快点 苏 |
[48:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[48:51] | There’s two too many. | 多了两沓钱 |
[48:53] | We’re not a robbery, we’re here on business. | 我们不是来抢劫的 公事公办 |
[48:55] | Yeah? That’s sponsorship money. | 去你的 那些钱是赞助费 |
[48:57] | Gifted to us by fucking Barbosa. | 是巴博萨送给我们的 |
[48:59] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute, what’d you say? | 等一会 等一会 你说什么 |
[49:01] | You said Barbosa? | 你说巴博萨 |
[49:03] | You fuckin’ heard me. Fuckin’ sucker punched me. | 你听到我说什么了 你这混蛋打了我 |
[49:06] | Yeah, I’ve got a bad habit of doin’ that. I’m sorry. | 是 我有打人的坏习惯 我道歉 |
[49:09] | Stay here, yeah? Don’t you fuckin’ move. | 待在这儿 听到没 你敢动一下试试 |
[49:11] | Don’t you fuckin’ move! | 你给我动一下试试 |
[49:15] | Gimme the bag, Frenchie! | 把包给我 弗兰基 |
[49:17] | And the gun! Come on. | 枪也给我 快 |
[49:25] | Let’s get the fuck outta here, yeah? | 我们快离开这鬼地方 |
[49:28] | OK, let’s go! | 行了 快跑 |
[49:31] | Get his ass! | 抓住他 |
[49:38] | Actually, the kid was a ringer. | 事实上 那孩子是非法参赛的 |
[49:40] | Let me tell ya. He was very good. | 我跟你说 他非常优秀 |
[49:42] | The kid could’ve been a good champion, | 那孩子本来是块夺冠的好材料 |
[49:43] | until you went and splintered his forearm like you did. Y’know? | 可惜你上去打断了他的手臂 你知道吗 |
[49:46] | It was very cold, Frenchie. Very cold. | 那太残忍了 弗兰基 太残忍了 |
[49:48] | Yeah, well, I told you boxing’s no match for MMA, didn’t I? | 我说了拳击比不过综合格斗 不是吗 |
[49:51] | A lot of people would consider that cheating. | 很多人都会觉得你那是作弊 |
[49:53] | I’ll tell you somethin’ else, Frenchie. You’ve changed. | 我还有话要跟你说 弗兰基 你变了 |
[49:56] | And you’ve got a tone. | 你对我有语气了 |
[50:00] | So, where are we off to next, anyway? | 不管怎样 我们接下来去哪里 |
[50:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[50:04] | Let’s have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[50:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[50:10] | Give it to me. | 我来看吧 |
[50:13] | Canoga park. Deep in the Valley. | 卡诺加公园 山谷深处 |
[50:16] | Joyous. | 太好了 |
[50:17] | Cyrus Skinner, $255,000. Jesus Christ. | 赛勒斯·斯金纳 二十五万五 天啊 |
[50:21] | Saved the heftiest for last then? | 把最多的债留到最后收 |
[50:23] | That’s right, Frenchie. That was the plan, brother. | 没错 弗兰基 计划就是那样 |
[50:25] | – Heads up. – Ok. | -看那里 -好 |
[50:27] | What are these two doin’ here? | 这俩人在这儿干什么 |
[50:28] | Don’t worry about it, Frenchie. | 别担心 弗兰基 |
[50:29] | Play it cool. OK? | 保持冷静 |
[50:41] | Damn, you boys are right on course. | 妈的 你们两小子进度不错嘛 |
[50:44] | Two down and one to go. | 讨完两笔 还剩一笔 |
[50:49] | You OK, though? ‘Cause you boys look fucked up! | 不过你们没事吧 你们两个看起来糟透了 |
[50:56] | – Ask him, man. – A’ight. Down-and-out. | -问他啊 -好吧 我就直说了 |
[51:00] | Ol’ ‘E’ here reckons he saw you | 老E觉得他见过你 |
[51:02] | in some, cheap-ass kung-fu film. | 在某部小成本功夫电影里 |
[51:05] | – Ninja. You’re the fucking Ninja. – Jesus Christ. | -忍者 你就是那个忍者 -上帝啊 |
[51:09] | The movie Ninja. The kung-fu movie Ninja. That’s you, right? | 电影《忍者》 那部功夫电影 是你对吧 |
[51:12] | Actually, you would be correct, gentlemen. That is me, yes. | 你们没有认错 先生们 正是在下 |
[51:15] | – Told you so, man. I told you! – You liked that movie, yeah? | -我就跟你说吧 -你喜欢那电影吗 |
[51:18] | Me and my brothers used to watch that movie all the time | 我和我兄弟们小的时候 |
[51:20] | when we were kids, man. | 经常看那部电影 |
[51:23] | Used to watch that shit over and over again. | 我们翻过来倒过去地看那部片子 |
[51:25] | – Wow. – But I ain’t fucking with you today, man. | -但我不喜欢你今天这个样子 |
[51:27] | Despite that bein’ the best ninja movie I’ve ever seen. | 虽然那是我看过最好的忍者电影 |
[51:30] | Hang on a minute. Are you tellin’ me | 等一会儿 你是在告诉我 |
[51:32] | you’ve actually seen his movie? | 你真的看过这个人演的电影 |
[51:33] | And that it was good? | 而且那片子还很好看 |
[51:35] | Bro! This fucker used to be the shit, man. | 哥们儿 这家伙以前可屌了 |
[51:37] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[51:38] | You had that somethin’ special. | 你有种独一无二的的本事 |
[51:41] | And what the fuck happened to you? | 这些年你都经历了些什么 |
[51:44] | Same thing that’s gonna happen to you two boys. | 你们两个以后都会经历的东西 |
[51:47] | It’s called life. Yeah? It’s called life. | 它叫生活 懂吗 生活 |
[51:50] | Well, maybe you can use | 好吧 也许你能把 |
[51:52] | some of your ninja skills for your next job. | 那些忍者技巧用在你下一单里 |
[51:55] | – Cyrus Skinner. – Let me as you a question– | -赛勒斯·斯金纳 -问你们个问题 |
[51:57] | Don’t worry about it, Frenchie. It’s ok. | 别管了 弗兰基 没事的 |
[51:58] | No, I wanna ask a question, a’right? | 不 我想问你们个问题 好吗 |
[51:59] | If you two are so on the ball, right, so gangster, | 如果你们真有本事 又那么有帮派势力 |
[52:02] | how come we’re collectin’ the debts? | 为什么要我们来帮你们讨债 |
[52:04] | Why not do it yourselves. | 为什么你们不自己去要钱 |
[52:06] | Well… ’cause Molly wants to see you bleed | 这是因为莫利想看着你们 |
[52:11] | for every buck he’s owed. | 榨干别人欠他的每一分钱 |
[52:14] | What you talkin’ about, mate? | 你们在讲什么 兄弟 |
[52:16] | – Don’t worry. – What you talkin’ about? No, I’m worried! | -别担心 -你们在讲什么 不 我很担心 |
[52:17] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[52:18] | No, I’m worried about it. Who’s Molly? | 不 我很担心 莫利是谁 |
[52:20] | Oh, you’ll find out. | 你会明白的 |
[52:22] | Find out what, mate? Oi, I asked you a question! | 明白什么 哥们 喂 我问你话呢 |
[52:25] | C’mon, Frenchie. What the fuck do they know? | 拜托 弗兰基 他们他妈的知道什么 |
[52:26] | They’re not talkin’ about anything. | 他们什么都没说 |
[52:28] | C’mon, finish up. We gotta go. | 快点 快喝完 我们该走了 |
[52:30] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心啦 |
[52:30] | I’m gonna make a quick phone call. I’ll be right back. | 我就去打个电话 很快回来 |
[52:50] | Tell me you didn’t know. | 告诉我你不知道 |
[52:53] | Sulinski. | 苏林斯基 |
[52:55] | Tell me it’s as much a surprise to you as it is to me | 告诉我你也对此一无所知 你也不知道 |
[52:57] | that we’re collecting Barbosa’s money for his brother Molly. | 我们是在替巴博萨讨回他兄弟莫利的债 |
[53:02] | We’ve had a good run, Golden Boy. | 我们交情不浅 黄金小子 |
[53:05] | If I were you, I’d take that money and run. | 如果我是你 我会拿着钱逃跑 |
[53:08] | Get the fuck outta here… | 你他妈给我滚出去 |
[53:16] | Hey, hey. This is, Molly X, your new boss. | 喂 喂 我是莫利·X 你的新老板 |
[53:20] | Listen. You owe me one more collection. | 听着 你还欠我一单 |
[53:23] | So, bring that gold to Molly, | 把那些钱带给莫利 |
[53:26] | and I might cream off the vig for you. | 我也许会给你抽点提成 |
[53:30] | And your boy Tommy can breathe easy again. | 你的好孩子汤米就可以松口气了 |
[54:26] | Sorry, Tommy. I tried. | 对不起 汤米 我尽力了 |
[54:34] | Let’s go, Tommy. | 走吧 汤米 |
[54:35] | It’s OK, Pete. | 没关系 皮特 |
[54:47] | You hate LA, but here you are. | 你讨厌洛杉矶 但你还是来了 |
[54:49] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[54:53] | Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 汤米 |
[54:56] | I actually love Los Angeles, man. | 我其实很爱洛杉矶 伙计 |
[54:58] | I get my… Stacey Adams shined | 我在斯劳森刮了胡子 |
[55:02] | and shaved by brothers on Slauson. | 还把我的史黛西·亚当斯鞋擦得闪闪发光 |
[55:04] | I get my suits tailor made | 我在英格尔伍德的曼彻斯特商场 |
[55:06] | at Market and Manchester in Inglewood. | 定做了这身套装 |
[55:09] | I got love for the West Coast, man. | 我已经爱上西海岸了 兄弟 |
[55:11] | Cutty. | 卡蒂 |
[55:14] | Good lookin’. | 看着不错 |
[55:17] | But what I do hate… | 但我最恨的 |
[55:21] | is liars. | 就是骗子 |
[55:25] | Now, either somebody gave you some fucked up information, | 所以要么有人给了你些错误的消息 |
[55:29] | or you straight lied to me, man. | 要么就是你骗了我 兄弟 |
[55:32] | The nature of my business depends on information. | 我的生意本来就依赖信息 |
[55:36] | That said, I’m not the Encyclopedia Britannica. | 也就是说 我并不是大英百科全书 |
[55:39] | I get mine from the streets, | 我的消息来自街头 |
[55:41] | so why don’t you tell me why you’re here, Molly? | 所以莫利 为什么不告诉我你来的原因 |
[55:43] | I’ll tell you why I’m here. | 我来告诉你我来的原因 |
[55:45] | French and Sue. | 弗兰奇和苏 |
[55:47] | You assured me they were wasted | 你曾向我保证他们已经死在了 |
[55:49] | in the same shootout that cost me my blood. | 那场让我受伤的枪战中 |
[55:52] | A killin’ that you swore to my face | 你当面对我发毒誓 |
[55:54] | that you had no hand in. | 你没有插手其中 |
[55:56] | Your brother Barbosa was a client. | 你兄弟巴博萨是我们的客户 |
[55:59] | It’s bad business to kill clients. | 杀害客户不是好生意 |
[56:01] | So, your boys capped him in self-defense, | 在我兄弟的手下们 |
[56:03] | before the rest of my brother’s crew | 杀了他们之前 |
[56:05] | cut them all down in a blaze of glory. | 你的手下们为了自保杀了他 |
[56:07] | – That’s what you said, man. – That’s what I said. | -你是这么说的 -我是这么说的 |
[56:09] | So, if that’s the straight-up truth… | 所以 如果这就是直接的真相 |
[56:12] | Why do I have emissaries out here, from Inglewood to Hollywood, | 为什么我从英格尔伍德到好莱坞的眼线 |
[56:16] | sayin’ that French and Sue was walkin’ and talkin’ | 都说弗兰奇和苏在南加州的大街上 |
[56:19] | and having a fine-ass time here in the streets of So Cal? | 边走边聊有说有笑好不开心 |
[56:24] | They’re mistaken. | 他们认错了 |
[56:30] | You’re cold-blooded, Felix. | 菲利克斯 你真冷血 |
[56:31] | That’s not a wise choice of words, Tommy. | 这不是个明智的回答 汤米 |
[56:37] | Let me have a little peek up in there. | 让我来看看 |
[56:39] | What can I say, Molly? | 我能说什么呢 莫利 |
[56:42] | Y-you seem to be three steps ahead of me. | 你总是能先我一步 |
[56:44] | You lied to my fuckin’ face. | 你当着我的面撒谎 |
[56:47] | You disrespected my brother’s memory. | 你玷污了我兄弟的美好回忆 |
[56:50] | So, for your part in all this, you gots to pay in blood equity. | 你必须为你所做的一切付出代价 |
[56:55] | Cutty, let’s be out. | 卡蒂 我们走 |
[57:03] | You see, my brother had three sizable debts | 你知道 我兄弟借出了三笔 |
[57:06] | that needed collectin’ before he was killed. | 需要在他死之前讨回的巨额债款 |
[57:08] | Tabs I can’t be associated with. | 我无法直接插手的债款 |
[57:11] | So, you’re gonna have your two goodfellas, | 所以 你要让你的两个好朋友 |
[57:13] | French and Sue, close out Barbosa’s accounts for me. | 弗兰奇和苏 帮我把巴博萨放的债结清 |
[57:16] | They don’t work for me anymore. | 他们不再为我工作了 |
[57:18] | You’re gonna make sure they do. Because if you don’t, | 你得确保他们会 因为如果你不这么做 |
[57:21] | I’m gonna be takin’ that fuckin’ handsome head | 我就会提着你帅气的脑袋 |
[57:23] | across the Bay Bridge with me. | 横跨海湾大桥 |
[57:28] | You got 48 hours. | 你还有48小时 |
[57:44] | So, you gonna tell me who this Molly is then? | 所以 你准备告诉我莫利是谁了吗 |
[57:47] | I don’t know, Frenchie. I don’t know. | 我不知道 弗兰基 我不知道 |
[57:49] | One collection left. | 还剩一单 |
[57:50] | Let’s just get it done | 我们快点搞定 |
[57:51] | and get the money to Tommy. | 把钱给汤米 |
[57:54] | This is it, here, isn’t it? | 就在这里 是吗 |
[57:55] | Let’s take a look at the vig. | 让我来看一下欠债人信息 |
[57:58] | This is it, 7044, mate. | 就是这里 兄弟 7044 |
[57:59] | Harley fucking Davidson, right? Is that it, Frenchie? | 哈雷·他妈的·戴维森 是这儿吗 弗兰基 |
[58:04] | Oh, Christ. | 天哪 |
[58:06] | I tell you, I fuckin’ hate this job. | 我跟你讲 我真他妈讨厌这份工作 |
[58:07] | Yeah, but you’re good at it. | 是啊 但你很擅长 |
[58:20] | That’s our cue, Frenchie. Perfect timing. | 就是现在 弗兰基 时机正好 |
[58:22] | Y’know what? Park the car over there by the alleyway. | 对了 把车停在那边巷子里 |
[58:45] | Let’s get this done as quickly as possible, yeah? | 我们速战速决 |
[58:51] | Wait a minute. What are you thinkin’? | 等等 你在想什么 |
[58:54] | Look. I’m sick of gettin’ | 听着 我受够了 |
[58:55] | in these punch-ups with these people, right? | 和这些人拳脚打斗 |
[58:57] | Let’s just get it done quick, yeah? | 我们尽快搞定 |
[58:58] | You make me nervous, Frenchie. | 你让我紧张了 弗兰基 |
[59:25] | Oi! Switch it off! | 喂 关了它 |
[59:32] | – You guys need somethin’? – Cyrus Skinner. | -有什么需要吗 -赛勒斯·斯金纳 |
[59:35] | – He expecting you? – I couldn’t give a fuck, mate. | -他在等你吗 -老子才不管 兄弟 |
[59:38] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[59:39] | I said, we’re lookin’ for Cyrus Skinner, | 我说 我们在找赛勒斯·斯金纳 |
[59:41] | so be a good boy, | 做个乖孩子 |
[59:43] | run along and find him, before I kick the fuckin’ shit out of you. | 趁我还没有痛扁你之前 带我找到他 |
[59:46] | It’s ok! | 没事的 |
[59:48] | It’s all right, Knuckle. | 没事的 纳克尔 |
[59:50] | Take a break from grindin’ that bead. | 别磨那颗珠子了 |
[59:53] | These lads are here to see me. | 这些朋友是来看我的 |
[59:55] | – Come on. – Fuck off. | -快点 -滚蛋 |
[59:58] | Yeah, Tommy called me and told me that | 是的 汤米打过电话告诉我说 |
[1:00:02] | you two might swing by. | 你们两个可能会过来拜访 |
[1:00:05] | Spoke to Tommy, that’s good. | 跟汤米聊过了 很好 |
[1:00:07] | So, you’ve rustled up the cash for us, then? | 那你凑到还我们的钱了吗 |
[1:00:12] | That ain’t never gonna happen. | 下辈子都不可能 |
[1:00:14] | I am not paying Tommy one fucking, red cent. | 我一分钱都不会给汤米 |
[1:00:19] | The loan done died with the lender. Capisce? | 债主人死款清 懂唔懂啊 |
[1:00:23] | C’mon. You can understand that. | 拜托 你们可以理解的 |
[1:00:24] | It’s OK, Frenchie. It’s OK. I got it. | 没关系 弗兰基 没关系 我可以的 |
[1:00:26] | Come on, Cyrus. What’s wrong with you? | 拜托 赛勒斯 你怎么了 |
[1:00:28] | Be nice. You know how it works, right? | 配合一点 你知道这是怎么回事吧 |
[1:00:29] | Loan was transferred and was reactivated, OK? | 贷款被转移 再次贷出 对吗 |
[1:00:32] | You owe money. You don’t get to keep the money. | 你欠我钱 但你手里没拿钱 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, well, y’know, I was really, really hoping | 是啊 我真的真的很希望 |
[1:00:36] | that you two would not try to underestimate me. | 你们两个不会低估我 |
[1:00:39] | Well, listen to me, asshole. | 听我说 混蛋 |
[1:00:41] | You’ve already spoke to Tommy, | 既然你已经和汤米谈过了 |
[1:00:42] | then we don’t have to tell you who we are | 那我们就不用告诉你我们是谁了 |
[1:00:44] | and what we get paid to do. | 不用告诉你我们受雇来干什么 |
[1:00:45] | No. I know. | 是的 我知道你们 |
[1:00:47] | You fucking English cunt! | 你这该死的英国婊子 |
[1:00:50] | Do you really think you can intimidate me? | 你真的觉得你能吓到我吗 |
[1:00:52] | You too, you little, fuckin’ cocksucker! | 你也是 你这个杀千刀的小屌子 |
[1:00:55] | I was dealing with assholes like you, | 你还在尿床的时候 |
[1:00:57] | while you were still in fuckin’ nappies! | 我就在和你这样的混蛋打交道 |
[1:00:58] | That’s it! Fucking had enough. | 够了 我他妈受够了 |
[1:00:59] | You’re gonna go up there, | 你得给我上去 |
[1:01:00] | and you’re gonna get the money right now! | 然后立刻把钱拿给我 |
[1:01:02] | -Frenchie! What are you doin’? -No! | -弗兰基 你在干什么 -不 |
[1:01:03] | – Put the – Sue! Shut up! | -放下 -苏 闭嘴 |
[1:01:05] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:01:06] | You think this scares me? | 你觉得这样吓得到我吗 |
[1:01:08] | – Oi! Get back! – Frenchie, don’t shoot. | -喂 退后 -弗兰基 别开枪 |
[1:01:10] | No, shut up, Sue! No! Fucking sick of this. | 不 苏 闭嘴 不 他妈的我受够了 |
[1:01:12] | You get up there, right now. You get the money. | 你马上上去 去给我拿钱 |
[1:01:15] | Fuck you! Why don’t you pull the fuckin’ trigger? | 操你妈 你有本事扣动扳机啊 |
[1:01:17] | Get your money! Do it! | 去拿钱 去啊 |
[1:01:18] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:01:31] | Stay right fuckin’ there! | 待在那里别动 |
[1:01:38] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:01:40] | OK, Cyrus, so… | 好吧 赛勒斯 那么 |
[1:01:43] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:01:45] | You can tell me to go fuck myself, right? | 你可以叫我滚 |
[1:01:47] | But be smart, | 但要聪明点 |
[1:01:48] | ’cause right about now, | 因为现在 |
[1:01:49] | your bones are all startin’ to break. | 你的骨头快要断了 |
[1:01:51] | Floatin’ in little pieces around your orbital. | 在眼眶周围会碎成小片 |
[1:01:53] | Soon you’re gonna lose sight in one eye. | 很快你就会失去一只眼睛 |
[1:01:55] | Maybe lose a little cognitive reasoning. | 甚至还会失去些认知思考能力 |
[1:01:57] | But that doesn’t matter, Cyrus. Wanna know why? | 但那不重要 赛勒斯 想知道为什么吗 |
[1:01:59] | Because I’m gonna keep hittin’ you. | 因为我会一直打你 |
[1:02:03] | And you know what, Cyrus? | 你知道吗 赛勒斯 |
[1:02:04] | One day, really soon, | 很快会有那么一天 |
[1:02:05] | you’re gonna be able to eat dinner through a straw. | 你只能通过吸管进食 |
[1:02:08] | With one good eye. So, just tell us where the money is. | 只剩一只好眼睛 所以告诉我们钱在哪 |
[1:02:10] | Come on. There you go. | 去吧 好了 |
[1:02:14] | Knuckle. Go. | 纳克尔 去 |
[1:02:15] | Go to my office and… and get the bag. | 去我办公室 把包拿来 |
[1:02:19] | Go. | 去 |
[1:02:22] | Hey, Knuckle! | 纳克尔 |
[1:02:26] | Don’t do anything stupid, all right? | 别做傻事 好吗 |
[1:02:34] | Good job with the, non-violence thing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的非暴力处理得真棒 |
[1:02:36] | Doin’ a real good job there, mate. Impressive. | 干得不错 兄弟 令人印象深刻 |
[1:02:38] | Are you kiddin’ me, Frenchie? I had to do somethin’. | 你在开玩笑吗 弗兰基 我得做点什么 |
[1:02:39] | You were gonna put a bullet in the old man. | 你本来都准备向那老头开枪了 |
[1:02:42] | I wasn’t actually gonna shoot him, was I? | 我没有真的打算开枪打他 我怎么会 |
[1:02:45] | What, you think I’m a fucking psychopathic murderer? | 怎么 你真以为我是个变态杀人犯 |
[1:02:47] | I was just tryin’ to shit him up. | 我只是想吓唬他 |
[1:02:53] | Fucking running! | 妈的跑了 |
[1:02:55] | Go after him! | 追上他 |
[1:02:56] | Give me the gun and go after him! | 把枪给我 快去追 |
[1:02:57] | Give me the gun! Go after him! | 枪给我 快追啊 |
[1:03:41] | Hey, come here! | 过来 |
[1:03:56] | Fuckin’ hell. | 该死的 |
[1:04:33] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天哪 |
[1:04:59] | Gimme that fuckin’ bag. Now! | 把那该死的包给我 快 |
[1:05:01] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[1:05:05] | What was that? Acrobatics? | 刚才那是什么 杂技 |
[1:05:07] | You in the circus? | 你是马戏团的吗 |
[1:05:08] | It’s parkour, bro. | 是跑酷 兄弟 |
[1:05:10] | I wanna be a stuntman. | 我想当特技演员 |
[1:05:11] | You should see me on a bike. | 你应该看看我骑自行车的样子 |
[1:05:13] | Stuntman? | 特技演员 |
[1:05:16] | Nah-nah, mate. Nah, that’s a terrible idea. | 不不 兄弟 不 那不是个好主意 |
[1:05:19] | That’s dangerous! | 那太危险了 |
[1:05:22] | You’re lucky I didn’t kick the shit out of ya. | 你该庆幸我没有打你一顿 |
[1:05:24] | You just did. | 你刚才打了 |
[1:05:33] | We good, Frenchie? | 没问题吧 弗兰基 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah, looks like we’re good. | 是的 看起来没什么问题 |
[1:05:38] | Good. Let’s pack it up and get outta here, yeah? | 很好 我们拿上东西离开这里 走吧 |
[1:05:41] | Get it back to Tommy. He can give it to Molly. | 把钱还给汤米 他可以交给莫利 |
[1:05:43] | And we can put the whole fucking universe back into balance. | 然后我们可以让整个宇宙恢复平衡 |
[1:05:45] | Molly? | 莫利 |
[1:05:48] | You’re talkin’ about Barbosa’s psychotic, | 你说的是巴博萨该死的 |
[1:05:50] | fucking brother Molly? | 精神病兄弟莫利吗 |
[1:05:52] | What’d you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:05:54] | If Molly’s taken over Barbosa’s loans, | 如果莫利得到巴博萨的债款 |
[1:05:57] | you two are so fucked. | 你们俩就完蛋了 |
[1:05:59] | Sue, did you just hear what he just said? | 苏 你听到他说什么了吗 |
[1:06:01] | We’ve been collecting Barbosa’s debts. | 我们一直在讨巴博萨的债 |
[1:06:02] | I know, Frenchie. I know. | 我知道 弗兰基 我知道 |
[1:06:04] | – It’s OK, it’s OK, Frenchie. – We’re fucked! | -没关系 没关系 弗兰基 -我们完蛋了 |
[1:06:06] | -Tommy fucking sent – We’ll talk about it outside! | -汤米他妈的让 -我们出去说 |
[1:06:08] | Tell you everything you wanna know. Outside. | 出去 我把一切都告诉你 |
[1:06:12] | We’ll be leaving you now, Cyrus. | 我们走了 赛勒斯 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:06:15] | You’re gonna know pain soon, bro. | 你很快就会感受痛苦了 兄弟 |
[1:06:19] | C’mon, gimme the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:06:35] | French, you OK? | 弗兰奇 你还好吧 |
[1:06:40] | Just tell me, please, that you didn’t know | 请你告诉我 你根本不知道 |
[1:06:43] | that these are Barbosa’s debts | 我们前两天一直在讨的 |
[1:06:45] | we’ve been collecting for the past two days. | 都是巴博萨的债 |
[1:06:47] | Just tell me that. | 告诉我啊 |
[1:06:53] | I wasn’t positive, Frenchie. Not at first. | 我开始的时候也不知情 弗兰基 |
[1:06:57] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:06:59] | I dunno, Frenchie. Tommy calls me outta the blue, | 我不知道 弗兰基 汤米突然打电话给我 |
[1:07:01] | he tells me he’s got this gangster breathin’ down his fuckin’ neck | 说自己受到了黑帮的死亡威胁 |
[1:07:03] | and he tells me it’s serious, yeah? | 他还说情况紧急 |
[1:07:05] | Then he tells me he wants me to collect three vigs in 48 hours. | 然后他说他想要我在48小时内讨回三笔债 |
[1:07:07] | He wants me to do it with you. Nobody else. | 他想要我和你一起去 非你莫属 |
[1:07:10] | Just you. Specifically, just you! | 就是你 很明确 是你 |
[1:07:13] | Then when that thug walked into the burger joint | 那个混混走进汉堡店 |
[1:07:15] | and mentioned Molly’s name, well… | 提到了莫利的时候 |
[1:07:17] | what can I tell you, Frenchie? | 我能告诉你什么 弗兰基 |
[1:07:18] | I started to put it all together myself. | 我开始把这些碎片组合到一起 |
[1:07:20] | And you didn’t think to tell me this before? | 你就没想过要告诉我吗 |
[1:07:21] | C’mon, Frenchie, you understand me. | 拜托 弗兰基 你明白我的意思 |
[1:07:23] | I was lookin’ after Tommy, OK? | 我在帮汤米 好吗 |
[1:07:24] | Besides, the only thing I do know is, if I told you, | 况且 我只知道如果我告诉了你 |
[1:07:26] | you wouldn’t have helped me out. Right? | 你是绝对不会帮我的 对吧 |
[1:07:28] | If you knew, you wouldn’t help me. Th-that I do know. | 如果你知道 你不会管的 我很清楚 |
[1:07:30] | – No, I wouldn’t have done. – That’s right. | -对 我是不会管的 -没错 |
[1:07:32] | Do you know why? ‘Cause I’m not fucking stupid, that’s why! | 你知道为什么吗 就因为我他妈不是傻子 |
[1:07:34] | – C’mon, I’m sorry, brother. – Fuck off, mate! | -抱歉 兄弟 -滚开 兄弟 |
[1:07:36] | Frenchie, c’mon! | 弗兰基 拜托 |
[1:07:37] | Brother, you’re–. C’mon, think about it. | 兄弟 拜托 你想一下 |
[1:07:39] | Wait a minute. We’re three for three. | 等一下 我们已经收完三笔债了 |
[1:07:41] | We’ve a fuckin’ three-run home stretch. | 我们连下三城就要功成身退了 |
[1:07:43] | Home stretch to what, mate? | 马上就能功成身退了 |
[1:07:45] | A den of fucking vipers? | 退去他妈的鸿门宴吗 |
[1:07:47] | You’re tellin’ me that you’re gonna risk your life for this guy? | 你是在说你会为了这家伙去冒生命危险 |
[1:07:51] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[1:07:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:07:54] | What the fuck’s wrong with ya? | 你他妈的怎么了 |
[1:07:56] | ‘Cause he’s gonna fuckin’ die, Frenchie. OK? | 他会死的 弗兰基 |
[1:07:58] | And you don’t know him like I know him. | 你不了解他 但是我了解 |
[1:08:00] | Just– | 只是 |
[1:08:02] | Just calm down for a second, Frenchie. Just listen. | 冷静一下 弗兰基 听我说 |
[1:08:06] | OK, look. | 好 听着 |
[1:08:07] | When leukemia took my little Milly, | 白血病带走了我的小米莉的同时 |
[1:08:09] | I lost everything, yeah? My wife. | 我失去了一切 我的妻子 |
[1:08:11] | My life was goin’ down the toilet. | 我的生活跌倒了谷底 |
[1:08:12] | It was fuckin’ done! | 一切都他妈的完了 |
[1:08:13] | It was done. | 一切都完蛋了 |
[1:08:17] | He was there for me yet again. | 他又一次陪在我的身边 |
[1:08:20] | You understand me? With you, I spent a weekend with you. | 你明白吗 我们两个一起过了一个周末 |
[1:08:22] | Yeah. We busted some heads and I call you my brother. | 我们一起打烂别人脑袋 我称你为兄弟 |
[1:08:25] | But you gotta understand what me and Tommy are | 但是你得理解我和汤米的关系 |
[1:08:27] | to understand how I really feel. | 才能明白我的感受 |
[1:08:28] | You with me? | 你能理解吗 |
[1:08:31] | You gotta listen to me now. OK? | 现在该你听我说了 好吧 |
[1:08:34] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:08:36] | We should just do one. | 我们应该只做一单 |
[1:08:38] | And get outta this shit right now. | 然后马上离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:08:40] | There’s $250,000 in this bag, | 包里有二十五万美元 |
[1:08:42] | there’s another $250,000 in the trunk of that car. | 另外的二十五美元在后备箱里 |
[1:08:43] | I say we split the collection down the fuckin’ middle | 我提议我们平分了这笔钱 |
[1:08:45] | and get out of here while we still can. | 然后趁还来得及得时候离开这里 |
[1:08:47] | Don’t do it, Frenchie. OK, c’mon. Don’t do it. | 别这样 弗兰基 拜托 别这样 |
[1:08:49] | Oh, fuck you, Sue! I’m doin’ you a favor here, mate. Right? | 操你妈 苏 兄弟 是我帮了你 对吧 |
[1:08:51] | And I’ve earned this money, so I’m fuckin’ keepin’ it! | 这是我该得的钱 所以这钱当然归我 |
[1:08:58] | Let go of the bag, Sue. | 苏 放开包 |
[1:09:00] | I can’t let you take the bag, Frenchie. | 我不会让你把包带走 弗兰基 |
[1:09:04] | Let go of the fucking bag, Sue. | 放开这个包 苏 |
[1:09:11] | Make me. | 来抢啊 |
[1:09:19] | Jesus, Frenchie! I’m sorry, OK? Look. | 天啊 弗兰基 对不起 看 |
[1:09:22] | Ring’s off, I come in peace, | 戒指摘了 我不想吵架 |
[1:09:23] | I didn’t mean it, brother. OK? | 我不是故意的 兄弟 好吗 |
[1:09:25] | Why did you fuckin’ hit me? | 你他妈为什么打我 |
[1:09:26] | C’mon, Frenchie. You fuckin’ hit me. | 拜托 弗兰基 是你先打的我 |
[1:09:30] | OK. OK, that’s it. Just, just give me the bag. | 好了 扯平了 快把包给我 |
[1:09:35] | – I’m not givin’ you the bag. – Well you got to gimme the bag. | -我是不会把包给你的 -你必须把包给我 |
[1:09:38] | I’m not givin’ you the fuckin’ bag, Sue! | 我才不会把包给你 苏 |
[1:09:39] | I’m taking that fuckin’ bag. | 我必须要拿走那个包 |
[1:09:45] | OK, just leave it. Just fuckin’ stop! | 好了 别闹了 住手吧 |
[1:09:49] | Frenchie, please, just c’mon. OK, c’mon please! | 弗兰基 住手 拜托 住手 |
[1:10:02] | I’m takin’ that bag, Sue. | 我要拿走那个包 苏 |
[1:10:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:10:37] | Damn. | 见鬼了 |
[1:10:39] | Now, what the fuck are these idiots doin’ now? | 这两个白痴在干什么 |
[1:10:42] | Remember that little conversation we had about MMA versus boxing? | 还记得那次关于综合格斗和拳击的讨论吗 |
[1:10:46] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:10:55] | OK. Yeah? | 好了吧 |
[1:10:59] | Y’know, I was tryin’ to give you | 知道吗 苏 我是想给你 |
[1:11:01] | an easy way out with that choke, Sue. | 一个简单的解决办法 |
[1:11:02] | Know what I’m gonna have to do now? | 知道我接下来要做什么吗 |
[1:11:03] | I’m gonna have to fuck you up. | 我要把你揍得稀巴烂 |
[1:11:05] | You know how many times I’ve heard that, Frenchie? | 这话我听得耳朵都起茧子了 弗兰基 |
[1:11:07] | What are you gonna do? Gonna kick me? | 你打算怎么样 想要踢我吗 |
[1:11:50] | OK. Come on. | 很好 再来 |
[1:11:53] | Come on then. | 还来吗 |
[1:11:54] | Yeah? Yeah! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:11:56] | Come on then. | 那就来啊 |
[1:12:08] | Jeez, Frenchie, OK. | 天呐 弗兰基 好了 |
[1:12:12] | Y’know I gotta be honest, Sue. | 我不得不说实话 苏 |
[1:12:15] | Always wondered who’d come out on top, if it came down to it. | 我一直很想知道这样打下去谁会赢 |
[1:12:18] | Yeah? Y’know what? Me too. | 是吗 知道吗 我也这么想 |
[1:12:33] | C’mon! | 来啊 |
[1:12:49] | That’s for my coupe! | 这下是为了我的车 |
[1:12:53] | C’mon. | 起来 |
[1:12:56] | C’mon! | 继续 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah, boss? | 喂 老板 |
[1:13:11] | Yeah, Tommy’s boy handled his business. | 是的 汤米的人解决完他的生意了 |
[1:13:14] | Shi– They doin’ that to themselves right now. | 靠 他们现在起内讧了 |
[1:13:19] | All right. We’ll handle it. | 好的 我们会解决 |
[1:13:39] | You sneaky motherfucker! | 你个卑鄙小人 |
[1:14:05] | I just want you to know somethin’, Frenchie. | 我就是想告诉你 弗兰基 |
[1:14:07] | I want you to know, there’s no fuckin’ way | 你要知道 我他妈没有办法 |
[1:14:08] | I can’t leave Tommy to die like an animal. | 我不能眼看汤米任人宰割 |
[1:14:11] | Hope you understand that, yeah? | 希望你可以理解我 好吗 |
[1:14:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:17] | Yeah? | 来 |
[1:14:40] | Damn. You boys done fucked up! | 妈的 你们两个战况惨烈啊 |
[1:14:45] | I had money on you, Ninja. You owe me a slice now. | 我的钱在你身上 忍者 你现在欠我的 |
[1:14:50] | Yeah, you’re a couple of tough guys you lot, aren’t ya? | 你们两个人不好说话对吗 |
[1:14:53] | But it was us that got your boss’ money back, wasn’t it? | 但是我们把你们老板的钱要回来了不是吗 |
[1:14:55] | So, there you go! | 对 给你们 |
[1:14:57] | Go on, take it! | 去吧 拿走吧 |
[1:14:59] | You can’t count on that, motherfucker. | 无济于事了 混蛋 |
[1:15:26] | You go back there, | 你回去的话 |
[1:15:27] | you’re a fucking dead man, and you know it. | 你他妈的死定了 你知道的 |
[1:15:32] | The money’s yours. | 这钱归你了 |
[1:15:34] | I’m takin’ the truck. | 我开卡车走 |
[1:15:36] | Frenchie. | 弗兰基 |
[1:17:32] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用管我 |
[1:17:33] | Just worry about the next two jobs. | 想想怎么搞定接下来的两单 |
[1:17:35] | I’m sorry, I got you into this, Sue. | 很抱歉把你扯进来 苏 |
[1:17:38] | That’s OK, Tommy. You know? | 没关系 汤米 |
[1:17:39] | We go way back, yeah? | 我们都是老朋友了 |
[1:17:41] | I owe you for things. Right? | 我欠你很多不是吗 |
[1:17:42] | You know how that goes. | 欠债还钱天经地义 |
[1:17:45] | We’ve had a good run, Golden Boy. | 我们交情不浅 黄金小子 |
[1:17:49] | If I were you, and I got that money, I’d disappear. | 如果我是你 我就拿着钱消失 |
[1:17:52] | Run. | 快逃 |
[1:18:47] | Hey, Molly. | 莫利 |
[1:18:48] | Look who’s come to visit. | 看看谁来了 |
[1:18:50] | Fuck. Why’d you come back? | 操 谁让你回来的 |
[1:18:53] | That’s far enough, motherfucker. | 你们做得太过火了 混蛋 |
[1:18:58] | Cutty, pour me a shot of that Rooster Rojo, will ya? | 卡蒂 给我来一杯红公鸡 好吗 |
[1:19:05] | My man, Sue. | 是个男人 苏 |
[1:19:06] | You got the J-U-ice. I say that for you. | 该给你果汁 是你应得的 |
[1:19:10] | Where’s your road dog? Mister Jiu-Jitsu. | 你的好朋友呢 柔道先生 |
[1:19:13] | Lost his appetite for the job. | 他没兴趣 |
[1:19:15] | So, he left you holdin’ the bags, huh? | 所以他留你一个人拿着包 |
[1:19:17] | Guess so. | 大概吧 |
[1:19:20] | Don’t you ever listen? | 你没有听我的话吗 |
[1:19:22] | What the fuck are you doin’ back here? | 你他妈回来干什么 |
[1:19:26] | See, your man Tommy, he lied to me, man. | 看 你兄弟汤米 他骗我 老兄 |
[1:19:27] | He said that you were dead. | 他说你已经死了 |
[1:19:29] | I mean, you look kinda fucked up but… | 我是说 你看起来确实很惨 但是 |
[1:19:30] | y-you, you don’t look dead to me, man. | 你看起来不像是死人 老兄 |
[1:19:33] | Actually, in Tommy’s defense, | 实际上 为了保护汤米 |
[1:19:35] | I did die. | 我确实死了 |
[1:19:37] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:19:38] | So, you’ve been breathin’ on borrowed air. | 所以 你现在是在苟且偷生 |
[1:19:40] | Right, homes? | 对吧 兄弟 |
[1:19:42] | Yeah, maybe so. | 对 可能是吧 |
[1:19:44] | Y’know, Molly, | 听着 莫利 |
[1:19:46] | I returned your brother’s bounty, right? | 我把你兄弟的钱还回来了 |
[1:19:48] | So, about you take the cream off the vig, | 所以 你说从利息里抽成的事 |
[1:19:50] | you let Tommy go, and we’ll be on our way? | 你放了汤米 从此我们井水不犯河水 |
[1:19:52] | What do you say? How’s that sound, homes? Yeah? | 你说呢 这个主意怎么样 兄弟 |
[1:19:55] | Go on, Tommy. You’re OK. Get up. | 走啊 汤米 没事了 起来 |
[1:19:57] | Tommy. Get up, let’s go! | 汤米 起来 我们走 |
[1:19:59] | Cutty. Shoot Tommy if he moves, man. | 卡蒂 汤米敢动就开枪 老兄 |
[1:20:04] | Lemme ask you a question, Sue. | 问你一个问题 苏 |
[1:20:06] | Did you really think that you would ever | 你真的以为自己 |
[1:20:08] | be walkin’ outta here a free man? | 能够自由离开吗 |
[1:20:10] | Did you, did you really think that? | 你真这么想 |
[1:20:14] | Felix, get my fuckin’ dough! | 菲利克斯 把我的钱拿来 |
[1:20:16] | Now, go ahead. Take your money. | 往前走 拿走你的钱 |
[1:20:18] | It’s all your money, Molly. | 这些钱都是你的了 莫利 |
[1:20:20] | I don’t give a fuck about your money. | 我一点都不在乎你的钱 |
[1:20:24] | Come on! Don’t you fuckin’ move. | 来呀 动动试试 |
[1:20:26] | Or I will blow her fuckin’ head clean off! | 否则我一枪崩了她的头 |
[1:20:30] | You listen to me, Molly. I ain’t playin’ games here. | 听好 莫利 我不想在这陪你们玩 |
[1:20:32] | You got your money, you got what you fuckin’ wanted. | 你拿到了钱 已经如愿以偿了 |
[1:20:35] | You let me and Tommy go. Real simple. Yeah? | 放我和汤米走 很简单吧 |
[1:20:40] | Shoot the fine bitch. You think I give a fuck? | 你开枪打那个贱人 你以为我在乎吗 |
[1:20:42] | Some gangster shit. M.O.B. No offense, Felix. | 这种把戏我见多了 无意冒犯 菲利克斯 |
[1:20:45] | If you guys have a clean shot, shoot this motherfucker! | 你们打得准的话 一枪干掉这个混蛋 |
[1:20:49] | You see, you just put your money on the wrong color, Sue. | 你看到了 你把钱放错地方了 苏 |
[1:20:51] | Fuck you, I’ll do it! | 该死 我真的会开枪的 |
[1:20:53] | Fuckin’ stay back you motherfuckers! | 你们这群混蛋都给我退后 |
[1:20:54] | Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[1:20:55] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:20:56] | Or I’ll fuckin’ blood you! | 不然我一枪崩了你 |
[1:20:58] | Go ahead! | 来吧 |
[1:21:19] | You really are a gangster, aren’t you? | 真是个头脑简单的小混混 |
[1:21:31] | Big Bo, hold that for me, would ya? | 大博 帮我拿一下 |
[1:21:40] | Sue, that… That must’ve hurt, man. | 苏 你一定很痛 |
[1:21:42] | Yeah, it did. | 确实很痛 |
[1:21:44] | Women, it’s like they always go for our nuts. | 女人们好像总能让我们发狂 |
[1:21:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[1:21:52] | You do know what’s gonna happen next, all right? | 你知道接下来会发生什么吧 |
[1:21:55] | I got a pretty good idea, yeah. | 我有个绝妙的好主意 |
[1:21:58] | You may be a little scared. | 你可能有点害怕 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah. Actually, I am. | 是的 的确如此 |
[1:22:07] | Man. That’s honesty. | 兄弟 你很诚实 |
[1:22:11] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[1:22:14] | Hey, Molly | 莫利 |
[1:22:18] | Barbosa set my boys up to die. | 巴博萨设计害死了我的人 |
[1:22:21] | I couldn’t let that slide. | 我不能就这么算了 |
[1:22:24] | So, yes, | 没错 |
[1:22:25] | I shot that piece of shit brother of yours. | 我杀死了你的混蛋兄弟 |
[1:22:28] | And I’d do it again. | 并且我会再杀一次 |
[1:22:30] | See, it wasn’t just business. | 明白吗 不只是因为生意 |
[1:22:33] | I did it because he was an evil piece of shit! | 我这么做是因为他是个魔鬼 |
[1:22:36] | You think I don’t know you set us up? | 你觉得我不知道你陷害了我们 |
[1:22:39] | Not after all the years. You’ll walk the line before me. | 这么多年了 你要先走一步了 |
[1:22:45] | Finally, you tell me the truth. | 你终于说了实话 |
[1:22:48] | But about murderin’ my brother… | 但是杀害我兄弟这件事情 |
[1:22:50] | Come on, Molly. It’s me you want, not Sue! | 得了吧 莫利 你要找的是我 不是苏 |
[1:22:53] | Let him walk outta here. | 让他离开这里 |
[1:22:54] | It’s no shame on you! | 对你来说并不丢脸 |
[1:22:59] | I always knew that it was you. | 我早就知道是你了 |
[1:23:02] | But now you’re gonna suffer… | 但你要遭受的折磨 |
[1:23:04] | watchin’ him suffer. | 是看着他受到折磨 |
[1:23:08] | Cutty, hold that. | 卡蒂 拿着 |
[1:23:12] | You see this black beauty right here? | 看见这位黑美人了吗 |
[1:23:14] | She was trained in the School for the Americas. | 她曾在美洲学校受过训练 |
[1:23:17] | Where the most devious motherfuckers | 最奸诈的混蛋在那里学习 |
[1:23:20] | go to learn how to torture and do fucked-up shit. | 怎样让人受尽折磨 |
[1:23:24] | She knows things. | 她可懂了 |
[1:23:27] | I call her L.L. | 我叫她L.L. |
[1:23:29] | ‘Cause she loves to torture. | 因为她喜欢折磨人 |
[1:23:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:23:41] | Listen. I know we have this crazy connection. | 听着 我也感受到了我们之间疯狂的爱意 |
[1:23:44] | I see it, too. I do. | 我也看得出来 真的 |
[1:23:46] | I don’t think now’s the time or the… pla… | 我觉得现在这个时间还有地点不 |
[1:23:51] | time or the place. Know what I mean? | 不合适 明白我的意思吧 |
[1:23:54] | Now you bite the wood, Sue. | 苏 咬住木头 |
[1:23:55] | Y’know, Felix, I was thinkin’ | 知道吗 菲利克斯 我在想 |
[1:23:56] | maybe you could bite mine first. | 也许你能现给我咬一咬 |
[1:23:58] | Unless you wanna bite your own fuckin’ tongue off, | 除非你想把要掉自己舌头 |
[1:24:01] | bite the wood, motherfucker! | 混蛋 咬住木头 |
[1:24:02] | See, this is called the Tucker Telephone. | 这叫一招Tucker Telephone |
[1:24:06] | They used it on unruly prisoners back in the Old South. | 旧南方用这来对付不听话的囚犯 |
[1:24:09] | A long-distance phone call. That’s how they phrased it. | 长途电话 他们以前是这么叫的 |
[1:24:12] | Baby girl, light ’em up! | 宝贝 尽情电击吧 |
[1:24:30] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:24:35] | Bring him back. | 把他弄醒 |
[1:24:37] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:24:40] | Yeah, suffer. | 享受折磨吧 |
[1:24:48] | 3 2 1 Three… two… one. | |
[1:25:01] | Don’t fall asleep, Sue. I’ll use the adrenaline again, | 别睡着 苏 我还会给你打肾上腺素的 |
[1:25:05] | and you don’t wanna have a heart attack. | 你可不想心脏病发作吧 |
[1:25:07] | Baby girl, make another long distance call. | 宝贝 再打一次长途电话 |
[1:25:10] | You don’t have to do that either. | 你也不必这么做 |
[1:25:18] | Light him up. | 让他爽爽 |
[1:25:23] | Everybody put your fuckin’ guns down, now! | 所有人都他妈把枪放下 快 |
[1:25:25] | Get down on the floor now! | 趴在地上 |
[1:25:26] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:25:28] | Fuckin’ Jiu-Jitsu I was tellin’ you about. | 去你的的柔道小子 就像我之前说的 |
[1:25:30] | I think the odds are against you, mate! | 我认为形势对你不利 兄弟 |
[1:25:32] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that, mate. | 换我可不这么自信 老兄 |
[1:25:35] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:25:37] | Don’t wanna hurt anyone. Just want the money. | 我们不想伤害任何人 我们只想要钱 |
[1:25:41] | Bitch in the purple. Get over there. | 紫衣服的贱人 到那边去 |
[1:25:45] | Anyone fuckin’ moves, stitch ’em to the wallpaper! | 谁敢动一下 我就把他射到墙上 |
[1:25:49] | A’right, you two in the back! Untie them, both of ’em! | 好了 后面两个 把他们两个都解开 |
[1:25:54] | Untie them now! I’m not fuckin’ about! | 快点解开 我不是在开玩笑 |
[1:25:58] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪打死你 |
[1:25:59] | Think I give a fuck? I’ve been shot before. | 你觉得我怕你吗 我以前中过枪 |
[1:26:01] | Places and faces, motherfucker. I’ll find you. | 我记住了你们长相 混蛋 我会找到你们 |
[1:26:03] | Gonna turn around and a 6’5″ | 哪天你们一转身就会发现 |
[1:26:05] | lightskinned nigga’s gonna be right there. | 一个两米高的黑鬼就站在你们面前 |
[1:26:07] | Bang-bang. | 砰砰 |
[1:26:08] | Shut the fuck up and sit down. | 你他妈给我闭嘴坐下 |
[1:26:11] | Best shoot that bitch, man. | 杀了那个贱人 兄弟 |
[1:26:14] | Fuckin kill ’em all! | 杀光他们 |
[1:26:39] | Get the fuck outta here, Golden Boy! | 离开这里 黄金小子 |
[1:26:41] | I’ll fuckin’ drag you outta here if I have to. | 我就算是拖也要把你拖出去 |
[1:26:54] | Get the fuck outta here! Go! | 离开这里 快走 |
[1:26:57] | Is that what you think? I’m gonna drag you outta here | 你是这么想的吗 我就算是拖 |
[1:27:00] | if I fuckin’ have to, I didn’t come all this way– | 也要把你拖出去 我一路赶来不是为了 |
[1:27:02] | Take the fuckin’ money! | 带走那该死的钱 |
[1:27:07] | No, no, no… No! | 不 不 不要 |
[1:27:34] | Back up! Get down there! | 撤退 趴下 |
[1:27:46] | Eat lead, bitch! | 吃我枪子 贱人 |
[1:28:04] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[1:28:08] | Bite this, bitch! | 尝尝这个 贱人 |
[1:28:44] | Eat this, motherfucker! | 尝尝这个 混蛋 |
[1:28:49] | Get up! Let’s move! | 起来 我们走 |
[1:28:52] | Come on, Sue, let’s go! | 快点 苏 我们走 |
[1:28:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:29:16] | You’re gone now! | 你玩完了 |
[1:29:22] | – C’mon. – Now! | -快走 -快 |
[1:29:26] | You fucking wankers! | 你个混账东西 |
[1:29:28] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[1:29:35] | Here’s your money with interest! | 这是你的钱 连本带利 |
[1:29:38] | Jesus Christ, Frenchie, | 我的天哪 弗兰基 |
[1:29:40] | what’d you do? What have you done? | 你做了什么 你到底做了什么 |
[1:29:42] | I got her number of the vig. | 我在讨债单子上找到了她的电话 |
[1:29:44] | Made a deal to save your ass. | 做了笔交易来救你小命 |
[1:29:45] | – Get in! – Get in the car, Sue. | -上车 -苏 快上车 |
[1:29:50] | – Get in the fucking car! – Mal… | -快给老娘上车 -玛洛 |
[1:29:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:30:34] | Well, I don’t know, Frenchie, | 我不知道 弗兰基 |
[1:30:37] | I’m thinkin’ maybe I’m gonna head back towards Vegas. | 我想我还是回到维加斯吧 |
[1:30:39] | What, with that crazy bitch? | 什么 跟那个疯婊子一起 |
[1:30:41] | Man, what can I tell you? | 兄弟 怎么跟你说呢 |
[1:30:42] | We’re gettin’ along these days. | 这些天我们相处得不错 |
[1:30:43] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[1:30:44] | Why, she mellowed with age then? | 为什么 她年纪大了变成熟了吗 |
[1:30:45] | Yeah, maybe she has. | 是的 也许变了 |
[1:30:47] | Maybe she hasn’t. Who knows? | 也许没变 谁知道呢 |
[1:30:50] | What I do know is that, | 我知道的是 |
[1:30:52] | think it’s time I bring a little balance into my life, yeah? | 是时候平衡一下我的生活了 |
[1:30:56] | Look, I’m sorry it didn’t go the way | 听着 我很抱歉汤米的事情 |
[1:30:58] | we wanted it to with Tommy, mate. | 没能如我们所愿 兄弟 |
[1:31:00] | That’s OK, Frenchie. No need to apologize. | 没事的 弗兰基 没必要道歉 |
[1:31:03] | Not your fault, right? We did the best we could. | 不是你的错 我们已经尽全力了 |
[1:31:06] | Tommy was big boy, knew what he was gettin’ into. | 汤米是个大人了 他知道自己卷入了什么 |
[1:31:10] | By the way, you remember what I said about me and Tommy? | 对了 你记得我是怎么说我和汤米的吗 |
[1:31:13] | Well, we go way back, you know? Way back. | 我们是老朋友 认识多年了 |
[1:31:17] | We’ve been through a lot together. | 我们一起经历过风风雨雨 |
[1:31:20] | But… me and him never went through what you and I went through. | 但我和他从未经历过你我一起经历的事 |
[1:31:22] | So, I want you to know somethin’. | 所以 我想要你知道 |
[1:31:24] | Anything you want, any time, anywhere, | 不论何时何地 只要你有需要 |
[1:31:26] | I’ll be there for you. All right? | 我都会帮你 |
[1:31:30] | It’s funny you should say that, actually, because… | 实际上 你这么说很有意思 因为 |
[1:31:33] | Had an interesting phone call this mornin’ from my old boss. | 我今早从上个老板那接到了通有趣的电话 |
[1:31:36] | He’s got a mate who’s settin’ up a gig in the East coast. | 他有个伙计 在东海岸有个活 |
[1:31:39] | And he reckons that my temperament might be perfect for the job. | 他认为我的脾气很适合这份工作 |
[1:31:42] | Gonna head out there. | 我要去那 |
[1:31:44] | You’re welcome to join me if you want. | 你想的话 欢迎你加入我 |
[1:31:47] | You didn’t have to take me up on it so quick, Frenchie. | 你不必这么快就带上我 弗兰基 |
[1:31:50] | Besides, it’s the East Coast. You know, it’s cold. | 另外 你知道东海岸蛮冷的 |
[1:31:53] | I got brittle bones, I’m an old man. | 我是一个骨质疏松的老人了 |
[1:31:56] | I’m gonna head back to Vegas. It’s where I need to be. | 我要回到维加斯 那是我该去的地方 |
[1:31:58] | Oh, come on, mate. Come on. Dry heat. It’s the dry heat. | 来吧 那燥热得很 |
[1:32:00] | No harm in seeing what they gotta say, mate. Yeah? Come on. | 看看他们说什么也无妨 来吧伙计 |
[1:32:03] | Security or collection? | 安保还是讨债 |
[1:32:04] | More like collection, I think. | 我认为 更像收债 |
[1:32:08] | Wait a minute. This is coming | 等一下 这是从 |
[1:32:09] | from a man who told me he hates the job. | 一个告诉我很这种工作的人口里说出来的 |
[1:32:11] | I do hate this job, mate, but it’s like you said… | 我确实讨厌这工作 兄弟 但就像你说的 |
[1:32:14] | I’m pretty good at it. So are you, actually. | 我很擅长干这个 其实你也一样 |
[1:32:17] | Unless you think you’re gettin’ too old for it. | 除非你觉得自己老得不行了 |
[1:32:18] | Fuck you, Frenchie. | 去你的 弗兰基 |
[1:32:20] | Come on, mate. What d’you say? | 来吧 伙计 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:32:25] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[1:32:27] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[1:32:30] | Suit yourself, old man. | 随你便 老家伙 |
[1:32:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:32:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:32:41] | – I dunno, it’s… – Well, I’ll tell you what it is! | -我不知道 -我来告诉你这是什么 |
[1:32:43] | This is a 360. It’s a small block. | 360型号的发动机 气缸体很小 |
[1:32:45] | It’s an AMX, yeah? | 这是辆AMX 对吧 |
[1:32:47] | Yeah. Seventy-two. | 是的 72年的 |
[1:32:49] | Jesus, Frenchie, this is beautiful. | 天 弗兰基 这太漂亮了 |
[1:32:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:32:52] | Y’know what? Maybe a meet and greet | 你知道吗 也许见个面打个招呼 |
[1:32:54] | never hurt anybody. Am I right? | 也不会伤害到谁 对吧 |
[1:32:56] | Never hurt anybody, mate. | 当然不会了 兄弟 |
[1:32:58] | May I? | 我能开吗 |
[1:33:00] | You may, sir. Be my guest. | 当然可以 先生 您请 |
[1:33:02] | Thank you, Mr. French. | 谢谢 弗兰奇先生 |
[1:33:04] | She’s a beaut’, right? | 很漂亮吧 |
[1:33:06] | She’s beautiful, Frenchie. You know what? | 很漂亮 你知道吗 弗兰基 |
[1:33:07] | Maybe am rubbin’ off on you a little bit. Yeah? | 也许我算是沾了点你的光 |
[1:33:09] | Little bit. | 一点点吧 |
[1:33:12] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:33:25] | Hey. Listen, mate. It’s great, | 听着 兄弟 这太棒了 |
[1:33:27] | but it’s still fuckin’ ‘French,’ y’know? | 还是叫我弗兰奇 知道了吗 |
[1:33:29] | Frenchie, don’t be so temperamental. | 弗兰基 不要这么喜怒无常嘛 |
[1:33:31] | I told you once, I told you twice, | 我跟你说过一遍 说过两遍了 |
[1:33:33] | it’s a term of endearment, OK? | 这是对你的爱称 |
[1:33:34] | Must be out of your mind, man. | 你一定是疯了 兄弟 |