时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 拜托 宝贝 来嘛 |
[00:52] | – Ask your wife. – She ain’t you. | -问你老婆 -她不是你 |
[00:57] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[00:58] | Give me something I can’t get at home. | 给我我在家得不到的东西 |
[01:11] | Vin, you want me to stick? | 文 你要我留下来吗 |
[01:12] | I can make the drop on my way out. | 我可以在出去的时候去投钱 |
[01:15] | That’s all right, hon. You go on home. | 没事 亲爱的 你回家吧 |
[01:25] | – See you. – All right. | -再见 -好的 |
[02:17] | You know what this is, barman. | 你知道我们要干什么 酒保 |
[02:19] | The night money, man, give it up. | 晚上赚的钱 交出来 |
[02:21] | – Look, I’m sor– I already made the drop. – The money, ginzo. | -抱歉 我已经存了 -钱 意大利佬 |
[02:24] | I would if I could. I’m sorry. | 我要是能的话一定给你 抱歉 |
[02:28] | Please, I’ve got two little kids. | 求你们了 我有两个小孩 |
[02:31] | On your knees. Beg. | 跪下 求我 |
[02:33] | P-please don’t shoot me. | 请别杀我 |
[02:36] | Please, for my kids. | 求求你了 看在我孩子的份上 |
[02:41] | God… damn it. | 该死 |
[02:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:04] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信鬼吗 |
[03:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:08] | Well, I agree with what that doc says. | 我同意那个博士说的 |
[03:10] | You can spook yourself. | 你自己也能吓到自己 |
[03:19] | What are you gonna do with your 10,000 if we get it? | 我们要是能得到一万你打算做什么 |
[03:22] | What do you mean if we get it? | 我们是什么意思 |
[03:24] | Where’s Andrea? | 安德莉娅呢 |
[03:26] | She asked me to watch the kids. | 她叫我看孩子 |
[03:28] | – What for? – She went out. | -为什么 -她出去了 |
[03:31] | Out where? | 去哪儿了 |
[03:34] | Where’s your daughter? | 你女儿呢 |
[03:38] | Boy, I’ve never seen so many doors. | 天 我从没见过这么多门 |
[03:43] | Go to sleep, Vinnie. You look tired. | 去睡觉吧 小文 你看上去很累 |
[03:47] | Closet. | 衣柜 |
[03:54] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[03:57] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[04:05] | – Hello? – Kim, it’s Vinnie. | -喂 -金 我是小文 |
[04:10] | Yeah, listen, I can’t be there for the distributor this morning. | 我明早不能去见经销商了 |
[04:14] | Just send Duk or the other guy, your cousin. | 叫达克或者另外那个人去 你表弟 |
[04:18] | All right, listen to me, I got robbed tonight with a gun. | 听我说 我今晚被人持枪抢劫了 |
[04:21] | All right? My head got banged up real good. | 我的头伤得不轻 |
[04:22] | I’m still bleeding. | 还在流血 |
[04:28] | Kim, I nearly got fucking killed. | 金 我差点没了命 |
[04:34] | Why? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么 我给你说为什么 |
[04:36] | I gotta work both sides of the river seven fucking nights a week | 每周我都得在河两边 工作七个晚上 |
[04:38] | to make enough for me and my fucking family! | 为了给我和家人赚足够的钱 |
[04:45] | Kim! | 金 |
[04:54] | I see the Walker Red. | 我看到红牌尊尼获加了 |
[04:56] | Black’s still on the truck. We got two more after this. | 黑牌还在车上 后面还有两批 |
[04:58] | Get rid of the crème de menthe already. | 不要薄荷酒了 |
[05:00] | Nobody drinks that shit. | 根本没人喝 |
[05:03] | Fucking happy now, Kim? | 高兴了吧 金 |
[05:06] | – Hey, darling. – Other guy looks worse, right? | -亲爱的 -对方伤得更重 对吗 |
[05:09] | He got my blood on his shoes, I know that much. | 他鞋上有我的血 我只知道这么多 |
[06:56] | Nah, man, that’s some bullshit. | 不 纯粹扯淡 |
[06:58] | Man, every move that man make, he already got it mapped out. | 那个人走的每一步 他都提前想好了 |
[07:01] | No, he ain’t being crazy. | 他不疯狂 |
[07:03] | He ain’t being crazy at all. | 一点都不疯狂 |
[07:05] | He’s acting like a motherfucking fox. | 他像只老狐狸 |
[07:07] | – You think? – Nixon? | -你这么觉得 -尼克松 |
[07:09] | You can see right where the man coming from. | 你能看到他做事的缘由 |
[07:11] | Shit makes perfect sense to me. | 一切都很合理 |
[07:13] | – How you figure? – He president. | -你怎么知道 -他是总统 |
[07:15] | – So he got to front some being the man, right? – Right. | -所以他得打幌子 对吧 -嗯 |
[07:17] | So, like, on the one hand, | 一方面 |
[07:18] | he got his people over there in Paris talking peace. | 他派人到巴黎谈和平 |
[07:21] | That shit’s the carrot. | 那是空洞的政治许诺 |
[07:23] | Now, the stick? | 另一方面 |
[07:24] | He got to make those slopes think | 他得让那些亚洲佬觉得 |
[07:26] | he crazy enough to do all kind of shit– | 他会疯狂到做出任何事 |
[07:28] | bomb the shit out of Vietnam, | 轰炸越南 |
[07:29] | take over Cambodia, whatever the fuck. | 占领柬埔寨之类的 |
[07:31] | So you think he fronting. | 所以你觉得他是在打幌子 |
[07:32] | That man want out of the war just like everybody else, | 他跟所有人一样都想结束战争 |
[07:34] | but he can’t play it like that. | 但他不能那么做 |
[07:36] | See, he got to make those motherfuckers think | 所以他得让那些混蛋觉得 |
[07:38] | he do any God damn thing they can imagine, shit. | 他什么事都做得出来 |
[07:42] | If I was him, I’d be flashing nuclear weapons and shit. | 我要是他 我就炫耀核武器 |
[07:44] | – For real? – I’m not saying I would use that shit. | -真的吗 -我并不是说我会真的使用 |
[07:47] | I’m saying I’d be like, | 我会这样说 |
[07:48] | “Do not fuck with President Reggie Love because the nigga’s crazy | “别惹雷吉·劳夫总统 因为他是疯子 |
[07:53] | and he will drop that big motherfucker on you.” | 他会向你们发射核弹” |
[07:55] | – Right on. – I mean, it’s like this here. | -对 -就跟这里一样 |
[07:58] | I mean, C.C., you ever really want to have to cut a bitch? | CC 你有特别想杀了某个婊子吗 |
[08:00] | Sometimes you want a bitch to think you might, but, pshh, shit. | 有时你会希望那婊子以为你要杀了她 |
[08:05] | So, Nixon pimping? | 所以尼克松拉皮条 |
[08:09] | Well, shit, yeah. | 操 |
[08:11] | That makes good sense to me. | 我看有道理 |
[08:13] | Of course, I was in the shit for a year. You know that, right? | 当然 我打了一年仗 你知道的吧 |
[08:17] | Americal Division. | 美国师 |
[08:19] | They had me up in them central highlands. | 他们把我派到中央高地 |
[08:22] | Yeah, Nixon know what he doing in Vietnam, bro. | 尼克松知道他在越南做什么 |
[08:26] | He know the game. | 他了解这游戏 |
[08:31] | What do you suppose her problem is? | 你觉得她的问题是什么 |
[08:33] | I ain’t even know, and I ain’t interested. | 不知道也不感兴趣 |
[08:34] | You could turn her ass out. | 你可以发展她 |
[08:36] | I ain’t met one yet couldn’t be broke. | 我还没遇到过不会被说服的 |
[08:38] | No, I’m looking for product, not a challenge. | 不 我要的是产品不是挑战 |
[08:40] | – You just lazy. – No, bro, practical. | -你太懒了 -不 我这是实际 |
[08:50] | Damn. | 我去 |
[08:52] | – Shit don’t work for me. – You couldn’t handle that? | -我可不要她 -你承受不了 |
[08:55] | Oh, I’d handle the shit out of that motherfucker, | 我可以轻松操哭那个娘们 |
[08:57] | ride that bitch like Man o’ War. | 像骑”战神”那样骑她 |
[08:58] | But, um, the clientele? | 但是顾客 |
[09:01] | I’m talking about them white boys. | 我是指那些白人 |
[09:03] | She’s too intimidating for them. | 她对他们来说来吓人了 |
[09:05] | Bitch got too much ass. | 屁股太大 |
[09:06] | Shit, I ain’t even know there was such a thing. | 靠 我都不知道有这种事 |
[09:18] | I think I’m gonna get me a Chinese ho. | 我考虑找个中国妓女 |
[09:20] | I want my herd to be international. | 我想要我的团队国际化 |
[09:22] | You speak Chinese? | 你会说中文吗 |
[09:25] | I know a few Vietnam words. | 会说一些越南语 |
[09:27] | That shit’s like a cousin to Chinese. | 跟中文很接近 |
[09:28] | What you fucking around for, man? | 你乱搞什么 |
[09:30] | Just get a couple of white bitches | 找两个白人骚货 |
[09:32] | and a fine black bitch, and work ’em. | 和一个漂亮的黑人骚货 让她们干活就行了 |
[09:34] | Ain’t no one man can handle but two or three bitches anyway. | 没人能同时驾驭两三个骚货 |
[09:37] | And if you got ’em, you better speak their language. | 如果你找到了 你最好会说她们的语言 |
[09:46] | Reggie, I’m gonna catch you later. | 雷吉 我回头再找你 |
[09:47] | Solid. | 好 |
[10:02] | Excuse me, baby. | 打扰下 宝贝 |
[10:04] | This your first time in New York? | 第一次来纽约吗 |
[10:07] | Does it show? | 这么明显吗 |
[10:08] | A little, yeah, but that’s cool. | 一点点 不过没事 |
[10:10] | Everyone here came from somewhere else. Where you from? | 这儿的人都来自别处 你是哪里人 |
[10:14] | Minnesota. | 明尼苏达 |
[10:16] | I need to find a place to stay. | 我需要找个落脚的地方 |
[10:19] | Ah, you can’t be making those kinds of decisions | 你得先填饱肚子 |
[10:20] | until you get some food in your stomach. | 再想这些事 |
[10:23] | Let me buy you breakfast. | 我请你吃早餐吧 |
[10:24] | I know a spot serves it all day. | 我知道一个全天营业的地方 |
[10:28] | It’s just breakfast, that’s all. | 只是早餐 |
[10:30] | Keep me company. | 给我做伴 |
[10:32] | C.C. don’t like to eat alone. | CC不喜欢一个人吃饭 |
[10:35] | CC C.C. | |
[10:35] | That’s right. And you are? | 没错 你呢 |
[10:38] | – Lori. – Lori. | -洛瑞 -洛瑞 |
[10:40] | Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lori. | 很高兴认识你 洛瑞 |
[10:45] | Let’s get going. | 我们走吧 |
[10:48] | I want you to check out my short. | 我想让你看看我的坐骑 |
[10:59] | Is that a Cadillac? | 那是凯迪拉克吗 |
[11:01] | God damn right it’s a Cadillac. | 正是凯迪拉克 |
[11:03] | Customized El-D, to be exact. | 准确说是定制的埃尔多拉多 |
[11:05] | Yo, what it look like, little man? | 你好吗 小子 |
[11:09] | – Damn. – That’s it. | -给 -谢谢 |
[11:11] | I never rode in a Cadillac before. | 我从没坐过凯迪拉克 |
[11:13] | Well, gonna ride in one now. | 马上就要坐了 |
[11:19] | Watch your head, baby. | 小心你的头 宝贝 |
[11:38] | Pretty, right? | 很漂亮吧 |
[11:39] | Why do you have all this stuff? | 你怎么有这些东西 |
[11:41] | Oh, I’m in sales. | 我是卖衣服的 |
[11:43] | Look here, baby, | 听着 宝贝 |
[11:44] | I’m not being critical or nothing like that. | 我不想挑剔什么的 |
[11:46] | You a lovely young lady, but that outfit you’re wearing, | 你是个漂亮的年轻姑娘 但你身上的衣服 |
[11:50] | it says “small-town girl,” see what I’m saying? | 一股乡土气息 懂我意思吗 |
[11:52] | Tell you what, I’m gonna let you pick out some new things | 这样吧 你从这衣架上挑几件衣服 |
[11:54] | from that rack so you can look, you know, more New York. | 好让你看上去更纽约一点 |
[12:00] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你想要 对吗 |
[12:02] | Shit, C.C.! | 操 CC |
[12:04] | I’m from Minnesota, and I wouldn’t be caught dead | 我来自明尼苏达 这里面大多数衣服 |
[12:06] | in most of that shit. | 我死都不会穿 |
[12:09] | Is this really New York fucking City, | 这真是纽约吗 |
[12:10] | or did I fall off the Greyhound in Cleveland? | 还是我从克利夫兰的灰狗巴士上掉了下来 |
[12:22] | Ain’t no need for the rest of the sales pitch, is there? | 不需要给你推销了 是吧 |
[12:28] | – Breakfast. – Yeah. | -早餐 -好 |
[12:42] | As you see, there are a number | 如你们所见 有很多 |
[12:45] | of equivocation fallacies either traveling | 含糊其辞的谬误 要么是 |
[12:47] | from the general to the specific, | 从普遍到特定 |
[12:50] | or vice versa, | 要么反过来 |
[12:52] | but even more common is the manipulation of a syllogism | 但更常见的是对三段论的操纵 |
[12:56] | in which different meanings of a key term are substituted. | 一个关键术语的不同意思被替代 |
[13:01] | Etymological fallacies… | 词源谬误 |
[13:15] | Uh, hell, where was I? | 我刚讲到哪了 |
[13:18] | Syllogisms. | 三段论 |
[13:19] | – Etymological fallacies. – Right. | -词源谬误 -对 |
[13:22] | Yes, etymological fallacies. | 词源谬误 |
[13:30] | – Think you’re pretty funny, don’t you? – What? | -觉得你很逗 是吗 -什么 |
[13:31] | The fourth had already run at Monticello. | 蒙蒂塞洛已经比了第四场比赛 |
[13:34] | – You past-posted me. – Monticello? | -你在赛后才给我下注 -蒙蒂塞洛 |
[13:36] | That bet is dead. It’s killed. | 赌注无效 没了 |
[13:38] | You still owe Tommy everything including today’s fig. | 你还欠汤米所有钱 包括今天的利息 |
[13:41] | He’s fucking sick of this bullshit. | 他受够了这一切 |
[13:42] | – Okay, guys? – You still being funny, Frankie? | -各位 -你还在逗我们吗 弗兰奇 |
[13:45] | Gonna get another dent in that head. | 脑袋想再挨一下吗 |
[13:47] | – My name’s Vincent. – He’s the mook, right? | -我是文森特 -他是那个卑鄙小人 对吗 |
[13:49] | – Yeah. I think so. – Look. | -应该是 -看 |
[13:57] | You got a brother? | 你有个哥哥 |
[13:58] | Last I heard, yeah. | 据我所知 是的 |
[13:59] | Where the fuck is he? | 他在哪 |
[14:01] | Vietnam. | 越南 |
[14:02] | Fuck you say. | 什么 |
[14:03] | Frankie– he enlisted, joined the Marines | 弗兰奇 他加入了海军陆战队 |
[14:06] | because he owes everybody in New York fucking City. | 因为他欠纽约的每一个人 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I hear he’s already a war hero. | 听说他已经是战争英雄了 |
[14:12] | They’re gonna make him a sergeant or colonel or whatever. | 他们要封他为中士还是上校什么的 |
[14:25] | You done? | 吃完了吗 |
[14:29] | What you think, baby? | 你觉得怎么样 宝贝 |
[14:30] | Real good. You can burn. | 非常好 你们真会做菜 |
[14:35] | What was that sausage thing? | 那个香肠是什么 |
[14:37] | That’s a half-smoke, girl. | 半熏香肠 |
[14:39] | Guess they don’t have those up in the Lakes, huh? | 明尼苏达没有这些东西吧 |
[14:40] | First time for me. | 我是第一次吃 |
[14:43] | Onliest thing they got up in Minnesota is hockey players and heifers. | 明尼苏达只有冰球运动员和小母牛 |
[14:48] | – What it look like, Richie? – Everything is everything. | -怎么样啊 里奇 -挺好 |
[14:50] | Everything is everything, man. | 挺好 |
[14:53] | He’s different. | 他不一样 |
[14:55] | Yeah, Richie just go with the flow, you know. | 里奇是顺其自然的那种 |
[14:56] | Ain’t the aggressive type. | 不是激进派 |
[14:58] | That’s why he only has one girl. | 所以他只有一个姑娘 |
[15:00] | Not everybody gets to be successful, see what I’m saying? | 不是每个人都能成功的 懂我意思吗 |
[15:03] | But you gonna be. | 不过你会成功 |
[15:06] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:08] | when I saw you come off that bus, | 当我看到你从大巴上下来时 |
[15:11] | I knew we was meant to be together. | 我就知道我们注定要在一起 |
[15:13] | You ain’t gotta worry about nothing. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[15:16] | All right, we got fried eggs, bacon, and we got a cup of coffee. | 我们有煎蛋 培根 咖啡 |
[15:20] | Two creams and one sugar. | 两勺奶油和一颗糖 |
[15:22] | Excuse me, baby. | 失陪下 宝贝 |
[15:27] | We about to have a new attitude around here, all right? | 我们要有新的姿态 好吗 |
[15:31] | Got that, Loretta? Steady on it. | 知道吗 洛瑞塔 沉着点 |
[15:34] | We straight, right? | 我们没问题吧 |
[15:36] | – Yes, Larry. Gonna be a big night. – All right. | -是的 拉里 今晚很重要 -好 |
[15:38] | Now, Darlene, ain’t no laying back tonight, you hear me? | 达琳 今晚努力点 懂吗 |
[15:41] | All for you, Daddy. | 当然 爹地 |
[15:43] | You know I got a regular tonight. | 今晚有个熟客 |
[15:44] | See, that’s one in the tank. | 看 这不就到手了一个猎物 |
[15:46] | – Give me that, Barbara. – When I’m done, girl. | -给我 芭芭拉 -等我涂完 |
[15:48] | Larry Brown gonna buy you girls a nice dinner in return, | 拉里·布朗会请你们吃晚餐作为回报 |
[15:51] | all right? | 好吗 |
[15:52] | – Hear me, Loretta? – We got you, Daddy. | -听到没 洛瑞塔 -没问题 爹地 |
[15:57] | Here you go, baby. | 给你 宝贝 |
[15:58] | Take a hit of this freeze and wake your ass up. | 吸一口会让你神清气爽 |
[16:01] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爹地 |
[16:12] | Don’t fall in love with it. | 可别爱上它 |
[16:14] | – Okay, come on. – Give it here. | -好了 -给我吧 |
[16:21] | Plate’s up, Marie. Plate’s up! | 餐好了 玛丽 快上菜 |
[16:25] | What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:27] | No, baby, this ain’t no thing. | 不 宝贝 什么事都没有 |
[16:29] | She’s just someone I met that I need to settle, that’s all. | 我刚认识她 她需要安顿 仅此而已 |
[16:32] | She’s not gonna take your place. You can believe that. | 她不会抢了你的位置 放心吧 |
[16:37] | Look here, girl, you’re my bottom, you know this. | 听着 你是我的私藏 你知道的 |
[16:42] | I be tired, C.C. | 我累了 CC |
[16:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:50] | When you come home from work tonight, | 等你今晚下班回家了 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna give you a bath | 我会让你泡个澡 |
[16:53] | and then I’m gonna fuck you so good, | 然后好好操你一顿 |
[16:57] | you gonna remember why we together. | 让你想起我们为什么在一起 |
[17:00] | On the for-real side. How that sound? | 一点不带马虎 你看怎么样 |
[17:04] | – Just you and me? – Just you and me, baby. | -就我们俩吗 -就我们俩 宝贝 |
[17:16] | Getting fucking groceries like every fucking day. | 那天我像往常一样出门买东西 |
[17:18] | Middle of the fucking day, he’s outside. | 大白天的 他在外面 |
[17:20] | We fucking make eye contact. We look eye to eye, right? | 我们对视了一下 打了照面 |
[17:23] | He knows what I want to fucking do. | 他知道我要干什么 |
[17:24] | And I know what he wants to fucking do. | 我也知道他要干什么 |
[17:25] | I think he’s gonna fucking run. | 我觉得他要跑了 |
[17:27] | He’s looking at me with | 他用他那傻逼似的 |
[17:28] | these big fucking googly mongoloid eyes, right? | 大眼珠子死死盯着我 |
[17:31] | I got the drop tonight. Don’t worry about that, Vinnie. | 今天我去投钱 别担心 小文 |
[17:33] | Can I give them last call? | 我能赶他们走吗 |
[17:35] | Them guys? No, you pour till they’re done. | 赶他们 不行 他们待到多晚你都得伺候 |
[17:38] | Do a lock-in if you have to. | 实在不行就关门专门伺候他们 |
[17:39] | Oh, come on, boss. | 拜托 老板 |
[17:41] | Vinnie, are you out of your fucking mind? | 小文 你他妈疯了吗 |
[17:43] | That’s Twist and his crew. Carmine and them. | 那是特维斯特和他的手下 卡迈恩那伙人 |
[17:46] | If you toss them before they’re done, | 如果他们还没喝完你就赶他们走 |
[17:47] | I’ll be eating Carmine’s asshole until I’m dead. | 我这辈子都得给卡迈恩舔菊花 |
[17:51] | Fuck, no. | 绝对不行 |
[17:52] | You stay until they go. | 等他们走了你再走 |
[17:59] | Fuck nuts, where’s our drinks? | 傻蛋 我们的酒呢 |
[18:04] | And I’m like, “I’m not going over there. Fucking thieves!” | 我就说 “我才不要过去 该死的贼” |
[18:20] | Yo, Frankie! | 弗兰奇 |
[18:24] | where the fuck’s Jersey? | 泽西跑哪去了 |
[18:25] | Ain’t seen him. | 一直没见他 |
[18:57] | Heya, Ronnie. | 你好啊 罗妮 |
[19:34] | Baby, I’m in love! | 宝贝 我恋爱了 |
[19:39] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[19:40] | Been looking for you all over. | 我到处在找你 |
[19:42] | You found me. | 还是找到我了 |
[19:44] | Want action? | 想买一注 |
[19:45] | Fuck is this? That’s a pretty shirt. | 这是什么 挺好看啊 |
[19:48] | What’d you do, you fly down to Puerto Rico to get that? | 怎么着 难不成飞去波多黎各买的 |
[19:51] | You want something? | 你想下注吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, the Mets are at the Reds in Cincy, right? | 大都会要和红人队在辛辛那提打比赛吧 |
[19:55] | – What’s the line? – Reds in one. | -专家更看好哪个队 -红人队以一分胜出 |
[19:58] | New York’s due. | 但大都会也有希望赢 |
[20:01] | Who’s pitching tomorrow? Seaver? | 明天是哪个投手 西弗 |
[20:03] | Tug. | 塔格 |
[20:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:06] | I don’t think. | 我没看法 |
[20:08] | – You want the action? – All right, all right. | -你到底下不下注 -好吧好吧 |
[20:10] | Give me 100 on the Metropolitans. | 大都会押一百块 |
[20:16] | I heard you used to play. | 我听说你过去也打棒球 |
[20:17] | Yeah, I got drafted by the Dodgers. | 对 被选进了洛杉矶道奇队 |
[20:19] | Slotted me for single-A ball. | 把我打发到低级别联赛 |
[20:21] | I never even drank the cup of coffee. | 连杯咖啡还都没喝上 |
[20:23] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[20:24] | Too many rules, right? | 规矩太多 是吧 |
[20:26] | I really do like that shirt. | 我真的很喜欢这件上衣 |
[20:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah, my sister’s got one just like it! | 对 我姐姐有件一模一样的 |
[20:36] | Run him over! | 碾死他 |
[20:39] | I know you workin’ | 我知道你在工作 |
[20:41] | Rodney, come on. | 罗德尼 拜托 |
[20:43] | Don’t you want to be a part of something bigger, huh? | 你难道不想有更大的作为吗 |
[20:48] | Between my expertise… | 我的专业 |
[20:52] | and your good looks, shoot, thoroughbred like you, | 加上你的美貌 老天 以你这种姿色 |
[20:56] | we would own this damn street. | 整条街都会是我们的 |
[20:59] | I’m doing fine. | 我现在挺好 |
[21:01] | Fine ain’t good enough for a woman like you. | 你这样的女人不该只满足于”好” |
[21:04] | Hey, I’ll make you a star. | 我会让你成为明星 |
[21:07] | Ali MacGraw gonna want your autograph. | 艾丽·麦古奥都会抢着要你签名 |
[21:11] | Rodney, you’re not listening. | 罗德尼 你没认真听 |
[21:12] | – I take care of my own self. – As well you should. | -我能照顾自己 -你应该这样 |
[21:15] | Hey, you’re looking hungry. | 你好像很饥渴的样子 |
[21:17] | – You looking for a date? – How much? | -想约会吗 -多少钱 |
[21:19] | Talk to Thunderthighs. She’ll tell you. | 去找象腿姐吧 她会告诉你 |
[21:21] | – 30 and 10. – I ain’t been nothing but good to her. | -30加10 -我对她无微不至 |
[21:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:27] | Where you going, baby? | 你去哪 宝贝 |
[21:28] | Shit, shit. Rodney. | 该死 罗德尼 |
[21:31] | I told you, scary world out here, baby. | 我告诉过你 世界很可怕 宝贝 |
[21:34] | Volatile. | 瞬息万变 |
[21:35] | A girl could get her arm broke or she could get cut. | 一个女孩子可能弄断胳膊甚至被杀 |
[21:39] | This one girl I knew… | 我认识个女孩 |
[21:42] | thought she could handle it herself. | 以为她能照顾好自己 |
[21:45] | Got served a Drano cocktail. | 结果酒里被放了凝胶 |
[21:47] | You fucking threatening me? | 你他妈在威胁我 |
[21:48] | No, never. | 不 绝不会 |
[21:50] | Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[21:52] | I’m threatening anyone that would ever threaten you, baby. | 我是在威胁那些会威胁你的人 宝贝 |
[21:55] | Rodney, sugar, nobody makes money off of my pussy but me. | 罗德尼 我靠小妹妹挣的钱只能归我 |
[21:59] | I’m gonna keep what I earn. I don’t need you. | 每一分都是我的 我不需要你 |
[22:02] | I don’t need anybody else to hold my fucking money for me. | 我不需要别人来打点我的钱 |
[22:04] | Now let me do my thing. You’re busting on my groove, Rodney. | 让我好好站街 你干扰到我了 宝贝 |
[22:06] | Say “Money” for me again. | 再对我说一遍”钱” |
[22:08] | Money, money, money… | 钱 钱 钱… |
[22:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[22:13] | Hey, baby. What do you think? | 宝贝 你看怎么样 |
[22:16] | I think you’re beautiful. That’s what I think. | 我觉得你很美 这是我的想法 |
[22:18] | You looking for a date? | 你想约吗 |
[22:19] | – With you? Oh, yeah. – Yeah? | -跟你 当然 -是吗 |
[22:21] | Talk some other time. | 改日再聊 |
[22:24] | – 30 and 10? – Okay, come on. | -30加10 -好 来吧 |
[22:35] | Everything I own smell like pussy, baby. | 我所有的东西都闻着都像阴道 |
[22:37] | Now I’ma smell like pussy, too. | 连我身上也一股阴道味了 |
[22:40] | Hey, sweetheart, come fuck with a pimp. | 宝贝 来和拉皮条的搞 |
[22:41] | I’ll get your hair did, baby. | 可以帮你做头发 宝贝 |
[22:45] | Oh, here we go. | 来了 |
[22:46] | Well, here we go. | 没错 来了 |
[22:50] | Hey, Chris, you wanna pick a number? Five? | 克里斯 要选个号码吗 五号 |
[22:52] | – Friday. – All right. | -周五 -好 |
[22:53] | Let’s see if the fat one can get out by himself. | 看看那个胖子能不能自己出来 |
[22:56] | Nope, he gonna need help. | 不行 得有人帮他 |
[23:00] | There he go. | 出来了 |
[23:01] | Watch the car go up when he get out. | 看好了 等他出来车会弹起来 |
[23:04] | There he go. | 出来了 |
[23:08] | Officer. | 警官好 |
[23:10] | – You, too, Lon. – Watch it, shitbird. | -你也好 朗 -老实点 蠢蛋 |
[23:12] | “Cannon,” A Q.M. Production. | 《警探卡农》QM出品 |
[23:17] | Be cool, Lonnie. | 别激动 朗尼 |
[23:19] | We’re good. Right, fellas? | 没什么事 对吧各位 |
[23:21] | Yeah, we right as rain, man. | 一点儿事没有 兄弟 |
[23:22] | – We right as rain. – Everything is everything, man. | -我们乖得很 -都挺好的 兄弟 |
[23:24] | Yo, Officer Alston, why don’t you come up here? | 奥斯顿警官 不如你坐上来吧 |
[23:27] | Yeah, have those city-issued kicks cleaned up. | 对 把政府发的皮鞋擦一擦 |
[23:31] | – Sam. – Hey, Chris. | -萨姆 -克里斯 |
[23:38] | Nope. | 不行 |
[23:39] | No, you couldn’t pay me enough | 给我再多钱 |
[23:41] | to wear those okey-doke-ass kicks | 我也不穿这么普通的鞋 |
[23:44] | or be a cop. | 也不当警察 |
[23:45] | You think you could pass the psych exam, brother? | 你觉得心理测试你能通过吗 |
[23:48] | The Army took Reggie Love. | 军队连雷吉·劳夫都收了 |
[23:50] | That’s the Army, man. | 那是军队 兄弟 |
[23:52] | Same. | 一样的 |
[23:53] | Police just like the Army. | 警局和军队一样 |
[23:55] | There’s this dude back in my hometown, | 我老家有个男的 |
[23:59] | used to ride the special bus. | 以前都是坐特殊班车的 |
[24:02] | Soon as he turned 18, those military motherfuckers | 结果刚满十八岁 军队那群混蛋 |
[24:05] | gave him a uniform and an M16. | 就给了他一套军装一把M16步枪 |
[24:08] | They do take retards and shit. | 他们连智障都收 |
[24:10] | They didn’t take you. | 可他们没要你 |
[24:12] | You think you funny. Don’t laugh, don’t laugh. | 你觉得好笑吗 不许笑 别笑 |
[24:14] | He ain’t funny, Sam. He ain’t funny. | 这话不好笑 萨姆 不好笑 |
[24:18] | – Mm, those gators? – What you think? | -这是鳄鱼皮鞋吗 -你说呢 |
[24:21] | ‘Cause I saw the same pair in the window at Thom McAn’s. | 我在汤姆·麦坎店里看到同样款式了 |
[24:24] | Bullshit! These here are imports. | 放屁 我这是进口的 |
[24:26] | See that? Imported, all right? Handmade in Italia. | 看见没 进口的 意大利手工制作 |
[24:29] | You didn’t even know I– I speak Italian. You didn’t know that. | 你们都不知道 我懂意大利语 不知道吧 |
[24:32] | They brought these from overseas. Look at that. | 这可是海外来的货 你看 |
[24:35] | Yeah, that’s what “Import” means, right, Sam? | “进口”不就这意思吗 萨姆 |
[24:37] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[24:40] | Hey, let go of me, man. | 放开我 哥们 |
[24:44] | – It’s a nice day. – It’s out of sight. | -今儿天气不错 -确实不错 |
[24:47] | Damn sure is. | 绝对的好天气 |
[25:02] | I’m holding up my end. | 我很努力了 |
[25:04] | But we’re dying here. | 但我们快死了 |
[25:06] | I have mortgage, two car payment. | 我要还贷款 分期付两辆车 |
[25:08] | Son wants to go to MIT. MIT. | 儿子想上麻省理工 麻省理工啊 |
[25:10] | Now I have to tell him community college, maybe. | 我得跟他说考虑下社区大学 |
[25:14] | Don’t look at me. | 别瞪我 |
[25:15] | Bar pulls money. Some, anyway. | 酒吧能赚钱 至少能赚点 |
[25:18] | If you didn’t make me run off the whores and the street people | 要不是你逼我11点前赶走妓女和流浪汉 |
[25:21] | before 11:00, it’d make more. | 还能赚更多 |
[25:23] | They gotta drink, too. | 他们也得喝酒 |
[25:24] | – Family restaurant. – Yeah. | -我这是家庭餐馆 -是啊 |
[25:27] | Where’s the fucking families? | 那些家庭都他妈去哪儿了 |
[25:30] | I think it’s that kimchi shit you’re serving, | 我觉得是因为你上的泡菜 |
[25:33] | or the dog meat or cat or whatever. | 要不就是那些狗肉猫肉的 |
[25:34] | No dog. Beef. Marinated beef. | 不是狗 是牛肉 酱牛肉 |
[25:37] | All right, well, no one eats Korean food, Kim, | 好吧 没人想吃韩国菜 金 |
[25:40] | probably not even in Korea if they can fucking help it. | 韩国人要不是没办法 估计也他妈不吃 |
[25:43] | Why don’t you get someone in here, | 你要不招个人 |
[25:45] | cook up some steaks or Italian? | 做点牛排或者意大利菜 |
[25:48] | No good. Lunch empty. Dinner empty. | 不行 午餐没人 晚餐也没人 |
[25:51] | All right, easy. Just keep calm, all right? | 好了 别激动 好吗 |
[25:54] | One more month, we close. | 再开一个月 我们就关门 |
[25:56] | Hey, hey, hey, keep your head, all right? | 别别 你冷静点好不好 |
[25:59] | Don’t get all excited, for fuck’s sake. | 你先别激动啊 |
[26:02] | Just give me a chance to think. | 给我点时间考虑下 |
[26:04] | I’m in this with you. | 我是和你一起的 |
[26:22] | Okay. Okay. | 爽 好爽 |
[26:37] | What? | 笑什么 |
[26:38] | That expression on your face when you came. | 你高潮时的那个表情 |
[26:42] | That look. | 这样的 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:46] | If people stopped for a minute | 要是人们好好想想 |
[26:47] | and realized what they look like during sex, they’d lose it. | 他们做爱时都是什么样子 估计会疯 |
[26:51] | I mean, if it wasn’t fun, it’d be ridiculous. | 要不是为了爽 那就太可笑了 |
[26:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:58] | I shouldn’t be doing this. | 我不该这样的 |
[27:00] | Fucking? | 是说上床吗 |
[27:02] | Fucking you. You’re 19, for God’s sake. | 是跟你上床 你才19啊 我的天 |
[27:05] | 20, and that argument is begging the question. | 我20了 你这个说法属于默认结论 |
[27:09] | Petitio principii. | 默认结论[拉丁语] |
[27:12] | I could damn near be your father. | 我都快能当你爸了 |
[27:14] | Argumentum ad hominem. | 诉诸人身[拉丁语] |
[27:16] | Jesus Christ, Abby, if anyone ever found out, I– | 老天 艾比 要是有人发现… |
[27:19] | Argumentum ad misericordiam. | 诉诸怜悯[拉丁语] |
[27:23] | An appeal to pity if I ever heard one. | 你这绝对属于诉诸怜悯谬误 |
[27:26] | Got the fallacies and the rhetoric down, don’t I? | 我把谬误和修辞都背熟了吧 |
[27:32] | Exam’s gonna be cake. | 考试绝对小菜一碟 |
[27:38] | Here, I got it. I got it. | 我来拿吧 |
[27:40] | You know, I could’ve been a dancer if I was taller. | 我要是高一点就去当舞者了 |
[27:43] | You’re perfect, doll. | 现在就挺好 宝贝 |
[27:45] | So, I’ll see you later? | 回头见 |
[27:47] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[27:49] | I just– I’m kind of tired. | 但是… 我有点累了 |
[27:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:53] | Here. | 来 |
[27:56] | You take one, you’re wide awake. | 吃一颗 精神百倍 |
[27:58] | You take two, you’re gonna wanna redecorate the house. | 吃两颗 你恨不得把屋子重装一遍 |
[28:02] | And it keeps you trim. | 而且还能保持身材 |
[28:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:13] | So… | 那就… |
[28:14] | – Tonight. – Yeah. | -今晚见 -好的 |
[28:19] | All right. | 行 |
[28:20] | – Thanks, Vin. – Here you go. | -谢啦 文 -给你 |
[28:32] | – What do you guys want? – Vincent Martino, right? | -你们想喝点什么 -你是文森特·马蒂诺吧 |
[28:35] | All day. | 是我 |
[28:37] | You got a brother named Frankie? | 你有个哥哥叫弗兰奇吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:40] | Your brother’s been very active in the wire services lately. | 你哥最近经常来下注 |
[28:45] | How much? | 欠了多少 |
[28:46] | 20 Gs, give or take, plus the interest rate, | 两万吧 再加上利息 |
[28:49] | which I’ll admit is unreasonably high. | 我承认利率挺高的 |
[28:52] | It’s now 30. | 总共三万 |
[28:54] | It compounds. | 钱滚钱 利滚利 |
[28:56] | So, why come to me? | 为什么找我 |
[28:58] | Your brother, as limited a gambler as he is, | 你哥哥不只是个赌徒 |
[28:59] | he’s also irresponsible in the bargain. | 还是个靠不住的欠债人 |
[29:02] | He can’t make good. | 他还不了钱 |
[29:04] | You, however, you’re a working man. | 而你 是个有工作的人 |
[29:06] | You’re a barman here and in Brooklyn. | 你在这里和布鲁克林当酒保 |
[29:08] | You’re always around some cash. | 你经常能接触到现金 |
[29:11] | I don’t steal from Kim, | 我不会偷金的钱 |
[29:12] | and I don’t steal across the river. | 我也不会在河对岸偷钱 |
[29:14] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[29:19] | Well, you or your brother’s gonna have to come up with something. | 总之你们兄弟俩得想个办法 |
[29:24] | All right, look, I got a bar I need to tend. | 好吧 我还要照看酒吧 |
[29:27] | I gotta think about this, so maybe we can talk when it’s quieter. | 我得好好想想 或许人少点时我们再谈 |
[29:31] | Okay. I’ll come by tomorrow when you open. | 好的 你明天开店时我再来 |
[29:35] | But just to be clear, | 但先说清楚 |
[29:36] | this is not a situation we can ignore. | 我们不会放过这事 |
[29:40] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[29:41] | I’ll take that drink now. | 我现在喝那杯酒 |
[29:42] | Scotch rocks. And not from the well. | 苏格兰威士忌加冰块 不要便宜货 |
[30:23] | Candy, hey. | 糖糖 |
[30:25] | It’s your, uh, friend from Jersey City. | 我是你在泽西市的那个…朋友 |
[30:29] | I was wondering if you had time for a date tomorrow night | 我想问问你明晚或后晚 |
[30:33] | or the night after. | 是否有空和我约会 |
[30:35] | Call my office. | 打我办公室电话 |
[30:37] | You got the number. | 你知道号码 |
[30:38] | Say your name is, uh… Samantha. | 就说你是…萨曼莎 |
[30:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | Hey, Miss Merrell. This is Jimmy, the super. | 梅丽尔小姐 我是管理员吉米 |
[30:49] | I wanted to bring a plumber by tomorrow around 3:00 | 我想明天3点左右带水管工来 |
[30:52] | to fix the faucet in your bathroom. | 修你浴室的水龙头 |
[30:55] | Let me know if that would be all right with you | 请告诉我一声 那个时段行不行 |
[30:57] | or if you’re gonna be home | 或者你会不会在家 |
[30:58] | or if we should just come in and do it while you’re out. | 还是说我们趁你出去时自己进来修就好 |
[31:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:04] | Eileen, this is your mother. | 艾琳 我是你妈 |
[31:07] | I thought you’d like to know | 你应该会想知道 |
[31:08] | that your father left town today on business. | 你爸爸今天离城出差去了 |
[31:12] | Your son has been asking for you. | 你儿子一直问起你 |
[31:58] | Shit! | 该死 |
[32:01] | The fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[32:03] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[32:07] | You fucking whore. | 你个烂婊子 |
[32:13] | Here you go. | 给 |
[32:23] | – Okay, we’ll see you, Lynda. – ‘Night, Vin. | -再见 琳达 -晚安 文 |
[32:31] | Where do you think you’re off to looking like Vic Damone? | 你打扮成维克·达蒙那样要去哪儿 |
[32:34] | I’m taking Andrea to Luger’s for a late dinner. | 我要带安德莉娅去卢格餐厅吃晚饭 |
[32:36] | I’m gonna surprise her. I told you a week ago. | 给她一个惊喜 我一周前就告诉你了 |
[32:40] | That was a week ago. We’re getting busy. | 那是一周前的事了 我们现在很忙 |
[32:42] | Lynda’s gonna need some help. I need you behind the bar. | 琳达需要帮忙 你得去顾吧台 |
[32:44] | I– I got plans. | 我有安排了 |
[32:45] | Your plans are you’re working tonight. | 你的安排就是你今晚要工作 |
[32:48] | I’m taking my wife to dinner. | 我要带我妻子去吃晚餐 |
[32:50] | You leave now, you’re done here. | 你要是现在离开 就不用再回来了 |
[33:13] | I think it’s gonna swell. | 应该会肿起来 |
[33:15] | It already swole up, right? | 已经肿了 对吧 |
[33:20] | That was a little rough. | 你刚刚太粗暴了 |
[33:22] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:25] | It got away from me there this time, I guess. | 可能我这次有点失控 |
[33:35] | My wrist also hurts. | 我的手腕也疼 |
[33:38] | Oh, jeez, Darlene, you know I’m sorry. | 老天 达琳 我都道过歉了 |
[33:42] | You got me going tonight. | 你今晚让我很性奋 |
[33:58] | Have an extra 20 for it, okay? | 多给你20作为补偿 行吗 |
[34:14] | I got you going, huh? | 我让你很性奋 是吧 |
[34:17] | I think it was the shoes. | 可能是因为那双鞋子 |
[34:22] | Shall I tell you why you’re heavier? | 我来告诉你 你为什么变重了 |
[34:25] | You’ve been cheating, sneaking things into your mouth. | 因为你作弊了 一直偷吃东西 |
[34:28] | – Where is she? – Candy, soda pop, pizza, munch. | -她在哪儿 -糖果 汽水 披萨 零食 |
[34:31] | Gowanus, right? | 格瓦纳斯 对吗 |
[34:33] | Or at the other bar down in Bensonhurst? | 还是班森贺的那家酒吧 |
[34:36] | Hell you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[34:39] | I read a magazine about these pills | 我在杂志上看到有种药 |
[34:40] | – that kill your appetite. – What pills? | -能抑制胃口 -什么药 |
[34:43] | – Well, what about hypnosis? – Kimberly… | -那催眠怎么样 -金伯莉 |
[35:07] | It’s like a cherry. | 像樱桃一样 |
[35:09] | – That red one. – Oh, yeah? | -那个红色球 -是吗 |
[35:12] | You just missed it. | 你没打中 |
[35:13] | Just couldn’t close the deal. | 没能拿下这局 |
[35:15] | Come on, we’re going home. | 走 我们回家 |
[35:18] | – All right? – I haven’t finished my drink. | -好吗 -我还没喝完我的酒 |
[35:20] | You had enough. | 你喝得够多了 |
[35:22] | What the fuck are you wearing? | 你他妈穿的什么衣服 |
[35:26] | I’m not naked or nothing. | 我又不是裸体 |
[35:28] | I can’t play pool in my skirt. | 我穿裙子没法打桌球 |
[35:31] | – It’s too tight. – All right. | -太紧了 -好吧 |
[35:32] | I can’t bend. | 我弯不了身 |
[35:34] | You’re a real fucking piece of work, you know that? | 你真是个极品 |
[35:36] | The lady said she’s still drinking. | 这位女士说她还没喝完酒 |
[35:37] | – Hey, fucko! – Shit. | -人渣 -我靠 |
[35:42] | Look at this mongoloid. | 瞧这傻逼 |
[35:48] | I like your Beatle boots. | 我喜欢你的披头士靴 |
[35:54] | Real boss. | 气场十足 |
[35:57] | Which Beatle are you? | 你是哪个披头士成员 |
[35:58] | He’s Ringo. | 他是林戈 |
[36:03] | You look a little angry, Ringo, but the thing is, | 你看起来有点生气 林戈 但问题是 |
[36:05] | what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[36:06] | Me and the lady was playing 8 Ball. | 我和这位女士刚刚在玩黑8桌球 |
[36:08] | I had a couple solids left. | 我剩下两个全色球 |
[36:11] | Her name is Andrea. | 她叫安德莉娅 |
[36:14] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[36:15] | I said I got a couple balls left. | 我说我还有两个球没打完 |
[36:18] | You know what it’s like to be playing a game | 你也知道打一局桌球 还剩球没打进 |
[36:20] | and still have balls, right? | 是什么感觉吧 |
[36:29] | Take it out on the fucking arches. | 赶紧滚 |
[37:02] | – You miss me, honey? – You know I do. | -你想我吗 宝贝 -你知道我想的 |
[37:04] | So, I’ll check you out next week, baby. | 那我下周再找你 宝贝 |
[37:14] | He didn’t mean it, Larry. He just got excited. | 他不是故意的 拉里 他只是太兴奋了 |
[37:18] | You call this excited? | 你把这称为兴奋吗 |
[37:19] | Shit, I’m gonna show him excited. | 妈的 老子让他尝尝什么叫兴奋 |
[37:22] | He’s a regular. | 他是常客 |
[37:24] | Every two weeks, A hundred to play pretend. | 每两周来一次 玩角色扮演有100块 |
[37:28] | You saw. | 你也看到了 |
[37:30] | He gave me an extra 20 for it. He didn’t mean it. | 他多给了我20块 他不是有意伤害我的 |
[37:32] | Extra 20? | 多给了20吗 |
[37:35] | Before you do him next time, you let him know | 下次跟他上床前 你告诉他 |
[37:37] | he fucks you up like this again, | 要是他再伤害你 |
[37:40] | he gonna have me raise up on him, you heard me? | 我就给他涨价 听见了吗 |
[37:44] | Regular or no. | 不管他是不是常客 |
[37:46] | I’ll tell him, Larry. I will. | 我会告诉他的 拉里 我一定会的 |
[37:56] | All right, baby, make that money. | 好的 宝贝 好好赚钱 |
[38:05] | That’s you. | 归你了 |
[38:10] | Y’all dating? | 你们都要来爽吗 |
[38:12] | We got a birthday boy over here. | 我们这儿有个人过生日 |
[38:14] | How much? | 价格怎样 |
[38:16] | 30 and 10. | 30加10 |
[38:18] | 30 for the date, 10 for the room. | 30块是服务费 10块是房费 |
[38:20] | You ready? | 来吗 |
[38:27] | He wants her. | 他想要她 |
[38:31] | Hey, Candy. | 糖糖 |
[38:33] | They want you. | 他们指着要你 |
[38:39] | Birthday boy. | 寿星 |
[38:42] | Hey, honey, you looking for a date? | 宝贝儿 想来爽一爽吗 |
[38:46] | Hey, gentlemen. | 你们好 先生们 |
[38:48] | It’s going to be 40. | 40块 |
[38:54] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么 宝贝儿 |
[38:56] | Uh, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[39:00] | Were gonna party, Stuart. | 我们来个生日派对 斯图尔特 |
[39:06] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[39:09] | They’ve accused– have you seen this? | 他们指控 你看到了吗… |
[39:11] | Something like 75 or 80% of New York restaurants, | 纽约百分之75到80的餐厅 |
[39:14] | they said, are unhealthy. | 他们说 都不健康 |
[39:16] | Do you believe that? | 你信吗 |
[39:17] | And there’s gotta be some truth to it | 还是有点可信度的 |
[39:18] | when you see one of those shell pest strips | 特别是当你看到桌子下面 |
[39:20] | hanging underneath the table. | 悬挂的除虫带 |
[40:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:55] | I don’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[41:04] | This will be nice. | 会很爽的 |
[42:15] | No, none of that. | 不 不要那样 |
[42:31] | You can touch my tits. | 你可以摸我的奶子 |
[42:34] | Only if you want to. | 只要你想 |
[42:47] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[42:52] | That’s nice. | 真棒 |
[42:54] | Touch my nipples. | 摸我的乳头 |
[42:58] | Feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[43:00] | That’s nice, | 真舒服 |
[43:10] | Let’s see what we got here. | 让我看看你的家伙 |
[43:16] | Yeah, you’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[43:19] | Now, you gotta wear this. | 现在 你要戴上这个 |
[43:22] | I can do it. | 我自己来就行 |
[43:23] | No, no, Candy’s gonna fit it on you just to be sure. | 不不 糖糖要确保帮你戴得贴身 |
[44:00] | You really were ready. | 你真的已经准备好了 |
[44:16] | Can I get a few minutes? | 我能歇会儿吗 |
[44:17] | I’ll be ready again. | 我会再次准备好的 |
[44:19] | One ticket, one ride. | 付一次钱 爽一次 |
[44:24] | You want to go again? | 你还想来一次 |
[44:26] | It’s only 30 for the second go. The room’s already paid. | 第二次只要30块 房钱已经付过了 |
[44:30] | I don’t have 30. | 我没有30块 |
[44:31] | We already all pooled what we had. | 我们已经把所有钱都拿出来了 |
[44:38] | It was my birthday today. | 今天是我生日 |
[44:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:42] | Well, happy birthday to you. | 那祝你生日快乐 |
[44:51] | Doesn’t seem fair. | 这不公平 |
[44:54] | – Fair? – You barely had to do anything. | -公平 -你基本上什么都没做 |
[44:57] | And it costs just as much as someone who takes longer. | 而且和花了更长时间的人收费一样多 |
[45:03] | What do you do, Stuart? | 你是做什么的 斯图尔特 |
[45:05] | I’m in school. | 我还在上学 |
[45:08] | What’s your daddy do? | 你爸爸做什么的 |
[45:10] | He sells cars. | 卖车的 |
[45:12] | He’s got a dealership. | 他有个经销店 |
[45:14] | And that’s his job, right? | 那是他的工作 对吧 |
[45:20] | Someone comes in, knows just the car he wants, | 一个人进来 清楚自己想要什么车 |
[45:24] | doesn’t dick around, doesn’t need a long test drive, | 不逛来逛去 不长时间试驾 |
[45:27] | doesn’t argue about the color or whatever, | 不会为了颜色什么的争吵 |
[45:28] | does he give him the car for less? | 他会因此卖给他便宜点吗 |
[45:34] | Does he pay less than the guy who comes in, | 他付的钱会比那个进来后 |
[45:37] | takes forever, gotta drive five or six cars, | 没完没了地挑 试五六辆车 |
[45:41] | talk about radio, the whitewalls, | 嫌弃收音机 白胎壁轮胎 |
[45:42] | everything else before he’s done and ready to buy? | 在决定买之前各种挑三拣四的人 付得少吗 |
[45:46] | No. | 不会 |
[45:48] | He doesn’t give the easy customer | 对于那些爽快的顾客 |
[45:50] | two cars for the price of one, right? | 他并不会买一送一 对吧 |
[45:58] | This is my job, Stuart. | 这是我的工作 斯图尔特 |
[46:13] | I got a check from my grandma for 50. | 我外婆给了我50块的支票 |
[46:16] | But you could give me back 20 and I can sign it over. | 如果你能找我20块 我就签了给你 |
[46:21] | Would you take a check? | 你接受支票吗 |
[46:25] | A personal check? | 个人支票 |
[46:27] | No. | 不行 |
[46:32] | Ordinarily. | 一般来说 |
[46:41] | But for you, Stu… | 但为了你 斯图… |
[46:44] | you know, I think I would. | 我觉得我会接受 |
[46:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:00] | Local bank, right? | 本地银行的 是吗 |
[47:39] | Men, how would you like to join my team? | 男人们 想加入我们的队伍吗 |
[47:43] | The Noxzema team? | 诺克斯玛之队 |
[47:46] | The world’s best-shaved men all belong. | 全球最佳剃须体验的男士都在这儿 |
[47:49] | We have a cheer on the Noxzema team. | 我们会好好款待你的 |
[47:52] | – Hourly or nightly? – Take it off, take it off. Take it all off. | -钟点房还是过夜 -脱了脱了 全脱了 |
[47:56] | – Give me a month. I’ll pay up front. – Sis… | -住一个月 我预先付清 -姐妹们… |
[48:00] | Noxzema. | 诺克斯玛 |
[48:07] | That’s the sort of thing that I’m against– | 这是我所反对的 |
[48:09] | lumberjacks coming to town between jobs | 伐木工到镇上工作 |
[48:11] | with rum and women on their minds. | 脑袋里还想着酒和女人 |
[48:15] | They told us two years ago we should have a police force. | 他们两年前告诉我们 我们应该有一支警队 |
[48:41] | Abby, finally. | 艾比 你可算来了 |
[48:43] | Studying or getting your heads up? | 你们是在学习还是在嗑药 |
[48:46] | Pacing ourselves. | 劳逸结合 |
[48:48] | A little bit of this, a little bit of that. | 来一点这个 读一会儿书 |
[48:55] | Have you guys even read this yet? | 你们读了这个吗 |
[48:56] | We’ll just cram our asses off. | 我们只能临时抱佛脚了 |
[48:58] | Kind of hungry. Who wants pizza? | 有点儿饿了 谁想吃披萨 |
[49:00] | I’m up for John’s. | 我想吃约翰家的 |
[49:01] | Oh, man, I hate their crust. | 天呐 我特讨厌他们家的酥皮 |
[49:02] | – You have a better idea? – Yeah, Ray’s on Prince. | -你有什么推荐的吗 -普林斯街上的雷家 |
[49:05] | Like you can taste the difference | 好像你能尝得出约翰家和雷家 |
[49:05] | – between John’s and Ray’s. – Seriously, | -有什么区别似的 -说真的 |
[49:07] | you guys are done after the second slice. | 你们吃到第二块就吃不下了 |
[49:09] | Who can cop some speed? | 谁可以搞点安非他命 |
[49:11] | I know a guy. | 我知道一个人可以 |
[49:41] | Mister, you can’t park here! Move it on! | 先生 你不能停在这儿 开走 |
[50:01] | You said 43rd and 9th? | 你刚刚说第43街和第9街 |
[50:03] | No, 44th. | 不 44街 |
[50:06] | Bob said our man would be there. | 鲍勃说我们的人会在那儿 |
[50:07] | – Yeah, right, Bob said. – Do you even know who Bob is? | -是啊 鲍勃说过 -你知道鲍勃是谁吗 |
[50:10] | – Okay, come on. – No, who is this dude? | -得了 -不 那个家伙是谁 |
[50:12] | – Fuck you, Cecelia. – You’ve never met him. | -滚蛋 塞西莉亚 -你都没见过他 |
[50:14] | I know who he is. He’s a nice guy, all right? | 我认识他 他人不错 好吗 |
[50:16] | Let’s just get it done. | 赶快把这事办了 |
[50:18] | Let’s just get it done. | 赶快把这事办了 |
[50:22] | First one’s free tonight. Show that glass to your barman. | 今晚第一杯免费 拿这个杯子找你的酒保 |
[50:25] | First one’s on the house, gentlemen. | 第一杯免费 先生 |
[50:26] | Show the glass to your barman. | 拿这个杯子找你的酒保 |
[50:30] | Yeah, so now I gotta get my ass grabbed all night carrying drinks. | 所以现在我得整晚忙着送酒水了 |
[50:34] | Fuck you, Vin. | 去你妈的 文 |
[50:35] | Don’t bust balls, all right? | 别抱怨了 好吗 |
[50:37] | I’m trying to save this joint. | 我是想拯救这个地方 |
[50:40] | You look great. | 你看上去美极了 |
[50:43] | Gentlemen, first drink free. | 先生们 第一杯酒水免费 |
[50:46] | Show that glass to the barman. | 拿这个杯子找你的酒保 |
[50:52] | That’s gotta be him. | 肯定就是他了 |
[50:59] | Bob says he’s always in the middle of the block. | 鲍勃说他总在街区中间 |
[51:08] | Guess I’m elected. | 看来得由我出马了 |
[51:09] | Well, if we all go, it’ll look like something’s happening. | 如果我们一起去 会看起来像在搞什么事 |
[51:40] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[51:43] | All right, here. | 给 |
[51:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[51:51] | You set me up? | 你给我下套了 |
[51:51] | No, I’m fucked, same as you. | 不是 我也完蛋了 和你一样 |
[51:53] | Kids, what’s going on? | 孩子们 什么情况 |
[51:56] | All right, asshole, get over here. | 混球 给我过来 |
[51:59] | Can I just explain? | 能容我解释一下吗 |
[52:08] | I-I’m a student, NYU. I have a test in the morning. | 我是名学生 纽约大学的 我明早有考试 |
[52:10] | I just needed something to stay awake so I could study. | 我只是需要点东西提神好继续学习 |
[52:13] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[52:16] | If I can just call my father… | 能不能让我给我爸打个电话… |
[52:18] | You get a phone call. | 你可以打个电话 |
[52:20] | But it doesn’t matter to me who your father is; | 但你父亲是谁对我是没有影响的 |
[52:21] | I’m gonna do my job, miss. | 我还是会公事公办的 小姐 |
[52:23] | It’s Abby, and I wasn’t suggesting | 我叫艾比 我不是说 |
[52:26] | you wouldn’t do your duty, Officer… Fla-nah-ga. | 要你不公事公办 弗拉纳咖警官 |
[52:29] | 编号49210 弗拉纳咖 | |
[52:33] | It’s Flanagan. | 是弗拉纳根 |
[52:36] | They left the “N” off the end there. | 铭牌上少了个”N” |
[52:38] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get that fixed. | 是啊 我一直想改过来来着 |
[52:42] | Get in the backseat, Abby. | 坐到后座去 艾比 |
[52:43] | I gotta take you to the station. | 我得带你回警局 |
[52:47] | Aren’t you gonna cuff me? | 你不把我铐起来吗 |
[52:50] | You gonna try and rabbit on me? | 你要袭击我吗 |
[53:06] | Damn, boy! What happened? | 天呐 发生什么了 |
[53:10] | This is my joint for a late-night cocktail. | 这里是我喝深夜鸡尾酒的地方 |
[53:12] | Now, shit. | 现在是什么鬼 |
[53:16] | Now you overrun with suits. | 全是穿西装的 |
[53:18] | – Leotards. – Say what? | -紧身连体衣 -什么玩意 |
[53:19] | Put the girls in leotards and heels. | 让姑娘们穿上紧身连体衣和高跟鞋 |
[53:22] | Parade a couple of them down the sidewalk as it was getting dark. | 天快黑时让她们去人行道上转悠 |
[53:26] | – That’s all? – Yeah. | -就这样 -是的 |
[53:27] | You ain’t selling pussy, | 你不拉皮条 |
[53:30] | just dancer clothes? | 只是要她们穿上舞蹈服吗 |
[53:33] | How much she making? | 她能赚多少 |
[53:35] | Tonight? 200 in tips, easy. | 今晚吗 轻轻松松200块小费 |
[53:38] | Don’t even think about it, bitch. | 想都别想 女人 |
[53:41] | I’m a sporting man. Ain’t no sport in this. | 我是搞娱乐的 这个和娱乐不沾边 |
[53:44] | None at all. | 一点边都不沾 |
[53:45] | Drinks on me tonight, guys. | 今晚酒水我请 |
[53:47] | Sorry I don’t have a stool open for you. | 很抱歉这里客满没位置了 |
[53:48] | Vinnie! | 小文 |
[53:50] | Vincent Martino, come here. | 文森特·马蒂诺 过来 |
[53:54] | – You ducking me? – Not at all. | -你在躲我吗 -没有 |
[53:56] | Had some shit go badly across the river. | 河对岸遇到了一些状况 |
[53:59] | – My home life. – Sorry to hear that. | -我的家庭生活 -深表同情 |
[54:01] | Yeah. The fuck can you do? | 你还能怎么样 |
[54:03] | I’d complain, but I know that’s not what you’re here for. | 我想抱怨两句 但你不是来这听我发牢骚的 |
[54:05] | Christ, you blew this place up tonight, didn’t you? | 我的天 今晚你把这里引爆了 不是吗 |
[54:08] | I must say I’m enjoying the ladies in the tight outfits. | 不得不说我很喜欢穿着紧身衣的姑娘 |
[54:12] | It’s very nice. | 非常养眼 |
[54:13] | Yeah. All right, listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[54:15] | – About my brother– – And his 32 five large. | -我哥哥 -他欠了三万二千五 |
[54:19] | It accrues, as I said. | 利滚利 我告诉过你 |
[54:20] | Look, I’ll cover the original bets, all right? | 我来还本金 好吗 |
[54:23] | A thousand a week for the next 20 weeks, | 每星期一千 二十周还清 |
[54:24] | but on my salary there’s no way I’m gonna catch up to the vig. | 但以我的工资根本付不起利息 |
[54:28] | Let me start with the money on the bets, | 让我先把赌金还上 |
[54:29] | then I’ll lean on him to get it right | 然后我会逼他 |
[54:31] | with the rest as soon as he’s flush. | 有了钱再把剩下的还上 |
[54:32] | Personally, I hear you, but I’m afraid | 我个人很同情你 但恐怕 |
[54:34] | the others I work for, they won’t listen. | 我上面的人不会听这套 |
[54:36] | The fuck can I do? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[54:37] | Look, I keep this bar hot, | 听着 如果我能让这间酒吧保持火爆 |
[54:39] | maybe I’ll clear 1,000 a week, if I’m lucky. | 也许我每星期能赚一千块 运气好的话 |
[54:41] | You want more, it’s gonna take more time. | 想要更多钱 得要更多时间 |
[54:45] | I will take that message back to my people. | 我会把你的话传达给我的人 |
[54:48] | But if you see your brother, | 但如果你见到你哥哥 |
[54:50] | tell him that he’s cut off until he gets right. | 告诉他把钱还清他才能继续玩 |
[54:53] | The word is out on the Deuce. | 堕落街上已经传开 |
[54:55] | – His bets do not play. – That’s fine with me. | -他不能再下注了 -我没意见 |
[55:00] | Right. Place looks good. | 行 这里看起来很不错 |
[55:15] | Observed copping amphetamines from a known West Side skel. | 从一个著名西区罪犯手里购买安非他命 |
[55:19] | I got something to do. | 我还有事 |
[55:21] | My partner, Officer Alston, | 我搭档 奥斯顿警官 |
[55:23] | will look out for you while I’m gone. | 会替我照顾你的 |
[55:34] | Student? | 学生吗 |
[55:36] | Nyu. | 纽约大学的 |
[55:39] | NYU. | 纽约大学 |
[55:40] | Trying to cop speed in Hell’s Kitchen. | 在地狱厨房购买安非他命 |
[55:43] | You’re obviously not stupid. | 很明显你不蠢 |
[55:46] | But do you know how stupid that is? | 但你知不知道这样做有多蠢 |
[55:54] | I think you’ll be all right. | 你应该不会有事 |
[56:00] | Duck salad. | 鸭肉沙拉 |
[56:03] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[56:13] | Baby, how you doing? | 宝贝 你好啊 |
[56:14] | You like what you see? | 喜欢我吗 |
[56:17] | You looking for a date tonight? | 今晚想约会吗 |
[56:19] | I’ll show you a little bit of fun, | 让我带你乐一乐 |
[56:28] | You looking for a date, baby? | 想约会吗 宝贝 |
[56:31] | Yeah? | 要吗 |
[56:33] | You playing my song, baby? | 你在放我爱听的歌吗 宝贝 |
[56:35] | You lonely tonight? | 今晚寂寞吗 |
[57:02] | You got a light? | 可以借个火吗 |
[57:05] | If you’re passing those out, we do. | 给根烟抽就有 |
[57:17] | That is what I need. | 正想来一根 |
[57:37] | You’re, | 你是… |
[57:39] | Thunderthighs, as advertised. | 象腿姐 就像广告里说的那样 |
[57:43] | Give me one of those, will you? | 也给我一支 |
[57:51] | Here, baby. | 给 宝贝 |
[57:52] | C.C. said I should come rap to you all some, | CC说我应该和你们谈谈 |
[57:54] | get myself up to speed. | 熟悉下情况 |
[57:59] | – Thanks, sugar. – What’s your name, girl? | -谢谢 宝贝 -你叫什么 姑娘 |
[58:02] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[58:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[58:05] | Candy. | 糖糖 |
[58:12] | You got “New in town” stamped on your forehead. | 你额头上就印着”我是新来的” |
[58:18] | Fucking C.C. snapped you up quick. | 该死的CC抢你抢得可真快 |
[58:22] | I make a mistake in that? | 我犯错了吗 |
[58:24] | C.C. wants women just like the rest of them. | CC想让女人都跟他们一样 |
[58:26] | Same suit, different day. | 穿一样的衣服 在不同日子接客 |
[58:29] | It’s not like you haven’t been around the block before, right? | 你又不是没站过街 |
[58:33] | Not this block. | 没在这一带站过 |
[58:36] | I met some of the players at Leon’s. | 我在里昂酒吧见了几个皮条客 |
[58:39] | This guy named Reggie Love and some dude in a brown suit. | 有个叫雷吉·劳夫的 还有个穿棕色西装的 |
[58:41] | Larry Brown. | 拉里·布朗 |
[58:43] | Stay away from Larry. He raises up quick. | 离拉里远点 他容易激动 |
[58:46] | His girls got daddy issues. | 他的姑娘们都缺父爱 |
[58:49] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[58:52] | Some, uh, hippie-looking cat. | 有个嬉皮士风格的 |
[58:55] | – Richie? – Gentle Richie’s cool, | -里奇 -温柔里奇还可以 |
[58:57] | but you ain’t gonna make no money with Richie. | 但你从里奇那儿挣不到钱 |
[59:00] | Who are you with? | 你和谁一起 |
[59:01] | Me and Tiffany are with Rodney. | 我和蒂凡妮跟罗德尼一起 |
[59:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[59:08] | Who’s your man? | 你的老板是谁 |
[59:11] | No man, just me. | 没有老板 只有我自己 |
[59:12] | No man? | 没有老板 |
[59:14] | How’s that work? | 那要怎么干活 |
[59:15] | You gotta work a little harder. | 你得更努力工作 |
[59:17] | You gotta be a little more careful. | 得更小心谨慎 |
[59:19] | Sometimes a guy will burn you for some cash | 有时嫖客会骗你钱 |
[59:21] | or a player will press you for a moment or two, | 或者皮条客会逼迫你干活 |
[59:23] | but it works for me. | 但我没关系 |
[59:26] | Me, I need pimping. Otherwise I tend to get lazy. | 我需要别人拉皮条 否则我就会犯懒 |
[59:45] | Can I make a phone call? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[59:47] | You’re not gonna need it. | 用不着 |
[59:50] | It’s your lucky night. | 今晚算你走运 |
[59:52] | You caught me at the end of my shift, so. | 我正好要下班了 |
[59:54] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[59:55] | Officer Flanagan doesn’t want to bother | 佛拉纳根警官不想 |
[59:57] | with processing and fingerprinting. | 走程序登记和按指纹 |
[59:58] | He’s got other fish to fry. | 他有其他事要做 |
[1:00:01] | I’ll drop you off at your dorm. | 我送你回宿舍 |
[1:00:03] | Subway’s not safe this time of night. | 夜里地铁不安全 |
[1:00:05] | Let me guess, you’re gonna stop | 我猜猜 路上你会停车 |
[1:00:07] | and have a cocktail on the way, an aperitif, perhaps? | 喝杯鸡尾酒 也许是开胃酒 |
[1:00:10] | There’s an idea. | 这主意不错 |
[1:00:11] | Yeah, give Abby here some counseling over a drink or two. | 喝酒的同时给艾比做咨询 |
[1:00:15] | Thanks for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[1:00:17] | Mind yourself out there, hear? | 小心点 |
[1:00:30] | Ellen! | 艾伦 |
[1:00:32] | How about a ginger ale? | 来杯姜汁汽水 |
[1:00:33] | Put a little Crown Royal in it, you know, for color. | 为了颜色好看 往里面加点皇冠威士忌 |
[1:00:38] | Baby brother. | 宝贝弟弟 |
[1:00:40] | Working stiff. | 上班族 |
[1:00:41] | – Where the fuck you been? – Queens. | -你去哪了 -皇后区 |
[1:00:44] | Fuck you doing in Queens? | 你去皇后区干什么 |
[1:00:45] | Well, they still take my bets there. | 那边还收我的赌注 |
[1:00:47] | – You’re still betting? – Winning. I’m up 4,000. | -你还在下注 -我赢了 四千块呢 |
[1:00:50] | Bullshit. Let me see. | 胡扯 我看看 |
[1:00:52] | Bullshit? Look at that. | 胡扯 看看这个 |
[1:00:54] | – What the fuck? – This is going to that unhappy dago | -搞什么 -这笔钱要给那个生气的意大利佬 |
[1:00:56] | sitting down on that barstool a couple hours ago looking for you, | 他几小时前来吧里找你 |
[1:00:59] | leaning on me for 30 large. | 要我给他三万块 |
[1:01:01] | Who? Tommy Longo? | 谁 汤米·朗格 |
[1:01:03] | He came to you? Why the fuck did he come to you? | 他来找你了 他来找你干什么 |
[1:01:05] | Maybe because you were in Queens. | 可能是因为你在皇后区 |
[1:01:09] | Fuck him. | 去他的吧 |
[1:01:10] | No, Frankie. We don’t fuck him. | 不 弗兰奇 不能这样 |
[1:01:13] | This is gonna buy your ignorant, degenerate ass a week or two. | 这钱能给无知堕落的你买一两周时间 |
[1:01:19] | You know, I always said you was no fun. You just proved it. | 我一直都说你没意思 你刚好证明了 |
[1:01:22] | – Yeah? Well, Ma ruined you. – Yeah. | -是吗 妈妈毁了你 -是啊 |
[1:01:26] | Thanks, doll. | 谢了 美女 |
[1:01:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:01:31] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:01:34] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事 |
[1:01:35] | Me? | 关于我吗 |
[1:01:37] | Quit on Dominic. | 我从多米尼克那辞职了 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah, moved out of the house on Andrea. | 是啊 从安德莉娅的房子搬出来 |
[1:01:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[1:01:45] | I got a room this side of the river. | 我在河这岸找到一间房 |
[1:01:47] | I’m done, out for good. | 我们彻底分了 |
[1:01:50] | – You sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[1:01:52] | I’m don’t wanna say nothing bad about your wife, | 我不想说你妻子的坏话 |
[1:01:54] | have you two get back together and have you mad at me forever. | 要是你们两个复合 就会永远生我气 |
[1:01:56] | The marriage is dead. Say what you feel. | 婚姻已经死了 怎么想就怎么说吧 |
[1:01:59] | – Dead? – Yeah. | -死了 -是啊 |
[1:02:01] | – Like, for real dead? – Dead dead. | -真的死了吗 -死透了 |
[1:02:04] | – Hundred percent? – Hundred percent. | -百分百 -百分百 |
[1:02:05] | – Never going back? – The fuck? Yes. | -没法挽回了 -搞什么 是的 |
[1:02:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:10] | Well, Drea kept her looks, I’ll give her that. | 不得不说安德莉娅依然很漂亮 |
[1:02:13] | And considering her brothers are upstate, her father’s a Shylock, | 鉴于她的兄弟在监狱 她爸是放高利贷的 |
[1:02:17] | rest of her family’s a pack of fucking scumbag assholes, | 她的其他家人都是一群混蛋 |
[1:02:20] | She ain’t that bad. | 她其实没那么糟 |
[1:02:24] | But if she had as many pricks sticking out of her | 但如果她里面外面全都是刺[屌] |
[1:02:26] | as she’s had stuck in her, she’d be a fucking porcupine. | 她就成箭猪了 |
[1:02:32] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:02:33] | Still serving, Vinnie? | 还接待吗 小文 |
[1:02:39] | – For you, Officer? – Okay… | -你当然要接待了 警官 -我闪了 |
[1:02:43] | – What are you guys playing? – What can I get you? | -你们在玩什么 -你想喝什么 |
[1:02:45] | Gin Rickey? Grasshopper? | 金利克 蚂蚱 |
[1:02:48] | Fuck you. Right. | 去你的 |
[1:02:53] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:03:03] | You wanna hear about my day? | 你想听听我今天的经历吗 |
[1:03:04] | Yes, I do. | 好啊 |
[1:03:06] | You won’t believe it. | 说出来你肯定不信 |
[1:03:10] | Well, here we go. | 来了 |
[1:03:13] | What’s happening, baby? | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[1:03:15] | Have a good night? | 今晚过得好吗 |
[1:03:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:03:22] | What you got for me? What you got? | 你挣了多少 你挣了多少 |
[1:03:33] | What is this? Oh, shit. | 这是什么 我操 |
[1:03:37] | It’s a Franklin. | 一百块 |
[1:03:38] | Three-piece suit was easy money. | 穿套装的人的钱很好赚 |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, I guess so. | 可不是 |
[1:03:42] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[1:03:44] | Ashley, honey… | 艾什莉 亲爱的 |
[1:03:46] | You wanna get a look at this? | 想看下吗 |
[1:03:48] | It’s a hundred-dollar bill. | 百元钞票 |
[1:03:50] | I don’t think you’ve seen this kind in a while. | 你应该有阵子没见过这么大的钞票了 |
[1:03:51] | Look here, baby. Gonna make you nostalgic. | 看这边 宝贝 会让你怀旧的 |
[1:03:53] | That ain’t funny, C.C. I’ve pulled in as much as her tonight. | 不好笑 CC 我今晚赚的钱和她一样多 |
[1:03:56] | Yeah, I know, I know. I’m just fucking with you. | 知道 知道 我是在逗你 |
[1:03:58] | – Yeah, can we call it a night? – Yeah, I’m tired, too. | -我们今晚能收工了吗 -我也累了 |
[1:04:02] | Come on, one more each, ladies. | 别这样 每人再接一客 |
[1:04:03] | Up and at ’em, up and at ’em. | 搞起来 搞起来 |
[1:04:04] | Let’s go. | 快出发 |
[1:04:06] | Before the sun catches us all. | 赶在太阳出来前 |
[1:04:25] | Who you waiting on, Larry? | 你在等谁呢 拉里 |
[1:04:30] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[1:04:39] | Keep your eyes on me. Mind nothing else. | 看着我 别的都别管 |
[1:04:42] | – I can bear it so long as I’m near you. – Oh, jeez. | -只要在你身边我就能撑过去 -老天 |
[1:04:44] | But when I go, will they be quick? | 我上去后 他们会快一点吗 |
[1:04:46] | I know, she’s terrified. | 我知道 她吓坏了 |
[1:04:50] | But watch, he’s gonna get her through it. | 但看着 他会带她挺过去的 |
[1:04:53] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:04:55] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:05:04] | She loves him, right? | 她爱着他 对吗 |
[1:05:08] | Does he know that she loves him? | 他知道她爱他吗 |
[1:05:19] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 |
[1:05:32] | Nobody loved him until right now, | 直到现在他才有人爱 |
[1:05:35] | at the end. | 在生命的尽头 |
[1:05:41] | It’s a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. | 这件事比我曾做过的所有事更加有意义 |
[1:05:45] | It’s a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known. | 我将获得前所未有的安宁 |
[1:06:04] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 挺不错的 不是吗 |
[1:06:08] | You ever read the book? | 你看过这本书吗 |
[1:06:11] | There’s a book? | 还有书吗 |
[1:06:22] | No, no, but you’re an excellent card player. | 不 不 可你是个很出色的玩家 |
[1:06:25] | Well, no luck so far, but still excellent. | 虽然现在还没赢 但还是很出色 |
[1:06:27] | One of these days, you’re gonna have all my money. | 要不了多久 你会把我的钱都赢走的 |
[1:06:32] | Hey, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:06:34] | So, what’d you do? | 所以 你做了什么 |
[1:06:37] | Spit on the sidewalk? | 在人行道上吐口水吗 |
[1:06:39] | She tried to purchase amphetamines over on 10th. | 她试图在第10街上购买安非他命 |
[1:06:42] | I needed to stay up for an exam tomorrow. | 我需要为明天的考试保持清醒 |
[1:06:45] | Try coffee next time. | 下次试试咖啡 |
[1:06:49] | What are you studying? | 你是学什么的 |
[1:06:52] | My exam is for econ, but I’m an English major. | 我明天考经济学 但我是英语专业的 |
[1:06:55] | You speak English pretty good already. | 你的英语已经说得很好了 |
[1:06:56] | You gotta go to more school for that? | 你还要去学校学这个吗 |
[1:06:59] | I’m studying literature. | 我主修文学 |
[1:07:02] | Like books? | 比如书吗 |
[1:07:03] | Mostly modern stuff. | 多数是现代的 |
[1:07:05] | Um, this semester I’m taking a class | 这个学期我要修一门 |
[1:07:07] | called Existentialism and the Absurd. | 叫做存在主义和荒谬哲学的课 |
[1:07:11] | We read “The Stranger.” You know Camus? | 我们读了《局外人》 你知道加缪吗 |
[1:07:14] | I know Sabu. | 我知道沙步 |
[1:07:16] | Saw his pictures when I was a kid. | 小时候看过他的电影 |
[1:07:18] | “Jungle Book,” like that. | 《森林王子》 之类的 |
[1:07:20] | Who has time to read a book? | 谁有时间去看书 |
[1:07:26] | This your place, Vincent? | 这里是你的地盘吗 文森特 |
[1:07:28] | I manage it. | 我在管理 |
[1:07:29] | You asked them to dress like that? | 是你要她们穿成那样的吗 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, that? That’s a whatchamacallit. | 那个啊 怎么说呢 |
[1:07:33] | Innovation I came up with tonight. | 这是我今晚想出的创意 |
[1:07:35] | See, the better they look, the more tips they make, | 瞧 她们越养眼 赚的小费就越多 |
[1:07:38] | and it brings in the suit-and-tie trade into the bar. | 还能吸引那些穿西服的进酒吧消费 |
[1:07:42] | Ever wonder what it’s like for them to be objectified? | 你有没有想过她们被物化后是什么感觉 |
[1:07:44] | Objecto-who? | 物化 谁 |
[1:07:46] | You gotta slow down, kid. | 说慢点 孩子 |
[1:07:47] | I’m just a guinea from Brooklyn. | 我只是个布鲁克林的意大利佬 |
[1:07:49] | It means treating a person as a thing. | 物化就是把一个人当做一个物品 |
[1:07:52] | Ever wonder what they think about that? | 有想过她们会怎么想吗 |
[1:07:54] | I don’t know what they think. | 我不知道她们怎么想 |
[1:07:55] | All I know is they made more money tonight | 我只知道她们今晚赚到的钱 |
[1:07:57] | than any night in here in months. | 比几个月来任何晚上赚到的钱都多 |
[1:08:02] | You know, you could do what they do. | 你也可以来干 |
[1:08:04] | I’d put you behind the stick in a second. | 我可以马上让你上岗 |
[1:08:07] | I know I could. But would I? | 我知道我能行 但我会做吗 |
[1:08:10] | Right. I wouldn’t want to make you feel | 也是 我不想让你觉得 |
[1:08:12] | like, you know, a thing. | 自己是个物品 |
[1:08:17] | You’re smarter than you let on. | 你比你看起来要聪明 |
[1:08:19] | No one’s ever called me smart before. | 从没有人说过我聪明 |
[1:08:22] | Not ever, but thank you. | 从来没有 但还是谢谢你 |
[1:08:24] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:08:26] | I’m three sheets. | 我喝醉了 |
[1:08:28] | You ready to go? I’m ready. | 你准备走了吗 我好了 |
[1:08:31] | Um, I think I’ll stay here, have one more. | 我想留下 再喝一杯 |
[1:08:35] | I’ll get her a cab, Danny. | 我会帮她叫车的 丹尼 |
[1:08:37] | Hey, your money’s no good here, Officer. | 我不收你的钱 警官 |
[1:08:47] | You can get me here any time, Abby, | 你随时都可以联系我 艾比 |
[1:08:49] | in case you get jammed up or whatever. | 如果你被警察抓了的话 |
[1:08:53] | Or, you know… you just want to talk. | 或者 就是… 你想找个人说话 |
[1:08:58] | Thanks for giving me a break. | 谢谢放我一马 |
[1:09:00] | That’s me, Officer Friendly. | 我就是这样 友好警官 |
[1:09:07] | See you soon, Danny. | 回见 丹尼 |
[1:09:08] | Not if I see you first. | 我可不想见到你 |
[1:09:14] | I think this is what you were looking for. | 你想要的是这个吧 |
[1:09:19] | Now, next time, you don’t go down to Hell’s Kitchen | 下次别再去地狱厨房 |
[1:09:22] | and deal with scum, all right? | 和人渣打交道了 好吗 |
[1:09:24] | Thanks, but I’m okay. | 谢了 但我不需要 |
[1:09:26] | The speed wasn’t for me. It was for my friends. | 不是我要安非他命 是我朋友要 |
[1:09:29] | Don’t you gotta study? | 你不是要学习吗 |
[1:09:30] | I know that econ shit inside out. | 经济学我能倒背如流 |
[1:09:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:36] | You know, you should get back. | 你该回家了 |
[1:09:38] | It’s gonna be light soon. | 很快就要天亮了 |
[1:09:40] | Catch the dawn, you feel like a vampire. | 一到黎明 你就会感觉自己像个吸血鬼 |
[1:09:44] | I think I’ll sit here with you for a little while, | 我还想和你再坐一会儿 |
[1:09:47] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:09:51] | Let me get rid of this for you. | 让我帮你把这个处理掉 |
[1:10:01] | You sure you don’t want to do nothing tonight, Louis? | 你确定你今晚什么都不做吗 路易斯 |
[1:10:03] | Nothing? | 什么都不做吗 |
[1:10:04] | I liked watching the movie with you is all. | 我只想和你一起看电影 |
[1:10:07] | Nothing? | 什么都不做吗 |
[1:10:09] | Not even a handjob? | 手活都不要吗 |
[1:10:13] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:10:20] | Uh, listen, Louis… | 听着 路易斯… |
[1:10:24] | I’ve been up here so long watching a movie that… | 我在这待了很久 看了电影 |
[1:10:29] | I’m kind of worried that my man might get upset with me | 我有点担心我老板会生气 |
[1:10:31] | if I only come back to him with the usual price. | 如果我只带回去平常的收入 |
[1:10:36] | So, um… | 所以 |
[1:10:38] | do you think you could advance me now | 你能提前支付我吗 |
[1:10:40] | so he’ll be cool with me | 这样他就不会生我气 |
[1:10:41] | and I’ll come past for free next week? | 我下周来不收钱 |
[1:11:04] | Hey, you want the rest of the pizza? | 剩下的披萨你要吗 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, no, honey, I’m good. I gotta race. | 不了 亲爱的 我得赶路 |
[1:12:19] | Thanks, miss. | 谢了 小姐 |
[1:12:43] | Remember, you have 20 minutes for each section, | 记住 每部分你们只有20分钟 |
[1:12:46] | so if there’s something you get hung up on, | 所以如果你卡在某道题上了 |
[1:12:48] | move on and come back to it later. | 往下做 待会儿再回来作答 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, it’s for the month. | 这个月的 |
[1:14:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:14:05] | He was taking a nap. | 他之前在睡觉 |
[1:14:07] | He had a little fever this morning, but he’s okay. | 今早有点发烧 不过现在没事了 |
[1:14:10] | He’s allergic to school is all. | 他只是不想上学 |
[1:14:15] | All right, we’ll don’t wake him up. | 行 那就别叫醒他了 |
[1:14:16] | He woke up when he heard the doorbell. | 他听到门铃的时候就醒了 |
[1:14:19] | Go. Put your coat in your room. | 去把外套放你房间吧 |
[1:14:57] | Mom’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[1:14:58] | She’s in your room, waiting for you. | 她在你房间等你 |
[1:15:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:15:18] | Oh, kiddo. | 小宝贝 |
[1:15:22] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[1:15:24] | You don’t look so sick to me. | 你看着不像生病了 |
[1:15:27] | – How you feeling? – Okay. | -你感觉怎么样 -还行 |
[1:15:30] | You think maybe you should’ve gone to school today? | 你今天是不是该去上学吗 |
[1:15:34] | Maybe? | 是不是 |
[1:15:38] | It’s not like you can blame me. | 你又不能怪我 |
[1:15:40] | I can’t? | 不能吗 |
[1:15:41] | I’m working seven nights a week. | 我一周七晚都在工作 |
[1:15:43] | I’m trying to hold down a couple jobs– | 我在努力维持几份工作 |
[1:15:44] | Seven nights a week. That’s right. | 一周七晚 对 |
[1:15:45] | Seven nights a week– I’m supposed to be home | 一周七晚 我就该每晚在家 |
[1:15:47] | with the kids every night, and where are you? | 陪孩子 你在哪 |
[1:15:50] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[1:15:52] | You could’ve done that thing with my father. | 你可以跟着我爸工作的 |
[1:15:53] | – Oh, shit. – He’d have got you made, maybe. | -操 -他可以让你成功的 或许 |
[1:15:57] | Or at least you’d been in a crew, Vinnie, instead. | 或者至少让你加入帮派 小文 |
[1:15:59] | You know what? Fuck that shit, okay? | 操他妈的 好吗 |
[1:16:03] | Every time I turn around, | 每次我转身 |
[1:16:04] | there’s some asshole dago thinks he owns the world | 就能碰到某个自以为是的意大利混蛋 |
[1:16:06] | ’cause he’s in some fucking crew. | 因为他加入了帮派 |
[1:16:08] | And your dad’s a fucking asshole. | 你爸也是个混蛋 |
[1:16:10] | And both your brothers are upstate from that shit. | 你两个哥哥因为这个都在监狱 |
[1:16:11] | And you’re a barman. | 而你是个酒保 |
[1:16:17] | I’m more than that now. | 我不仅是酒保了 |
[1:16:19] | I’m managing a joint in Manhattan. | 我在曼哈顿管理一家餐厅 |
[1:16:22] | I should thank you for kicking me out of the nest. | 我该谢谢你把我踢出来 |
[1:16:25] | I’m at the center of things now. | 我现在有权力了 |
[1:16:27] | I’m building something. | 我在打造我的帝国 |
[1:16:31] | – You’re from Brooklyn. – So what? | -你是布鲁克林的 -那又怎样 |
[1:16:34] | Francis Albert’s from Hoboken. He owns New York. | 弗朗西斯·艾伯特来自霍博肯 他还掌控整个纽约呢 |
[1:16:38] | You’re not Frank Sinatra. | 你不是弗兰克·辛纳屈 |
[1:16:40] | Junior maybe. | 也许是年轻版的他 |
[1:16:45] | You’re not even Tony Martin. | 你连托尼·马丁都不是 |
[1:16:57] | I’m still young, Vin. | 我还年轻 文 |
[1:17:01] | And you don’t never come home to me. | 你从不回家 |
[1:17:06] | And it ain’t like you ain’t out there | 别以为我不知道 |
[1:17:07] | fucking around on me when you can. | 你也在外面偷人 |
[1:17:11] | I know, okay? I know. | 我知道的 好吗 我知道 |
[1:17:14] | I know about Marie DiParma. | 我知道玛丽·迪帕尔玛 |
[1:17:16] | I know about all of ’em. | 我知道她们所有人 |
[1:17:19] | You ain’t fooling nobody. | 你骗不了谁 |
[1:17:29] | Vin, you got a home. | 文 你有一个家 |
[1:17:32] | You got a family. | 你有家人 |
[1:17:34] | A color TV, and you’re living in some shitty Times Square hotel | 有彩色电视 而你却和妓女 酒鬼 |
[1:17:40] | with whores and drunks? | 住在时代广场上某个破酒店 |
[1:17:44] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[1:17:48] | I’m sorry for some of the shit I done. | 我为我做过的一些破事道歉 |
[1:17:53] | I am. | 真心的 |
[1:17:58] | You know we could be good if we tried. | 你知道如果我们努力是可以好好在一起生活的 |
[1:18:05] | – Tell the kids… – Tell them what? | -跟孩子们说 -说什么 |
[1:18:13] | Just tell them I had to go. | 跟他们说我必须离开 |
[1:18:16] | And I’ll see them again. | 我会回来看他们的 |
[1:18:58] | – You need another round? – Sure. | -还要再来一轮吗 -当然 |
[1:19:06] | It’s raining, C.C. Raining hard. | 在下雨 CC 下得很大 |
[1:19:10] | No one likes to get wet, but we all gotta work, baby. | 没人喜欢被打湿 但我们得工作 |
[1:19:14] | I don’t wanna work tonight. | 我今晚不想工作 |
[1:19:18] | I know, baby, I know. | 我知道 宝贝 我知道 |
[1:19:21] | Look here, uh… | 这样 |
[1:19:24] | why don’t we go somewhere where we can talk about this, | 要不我们去个能谈话的地方 |
[1:19:27] | just the two of us, hmm? | 就我们两个 |
[1:19:32] | Yeah? | 好 |
[1:19:33] | Yeah, let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[1:20:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:20:26] | Vinnie. | 小文 |
[1:20:30] | – Go. – All right, all right. I’ll go– I’ll go look. | -去看看 -好 我去看看 |
[1:21:01] | Ashley, honey, what you crying for? | 艾什莉 宝贝 你在哭什么 |
[1:21:07] | Shit, now, everything all right. | 一切都好 |
[1:21:09] | We’re just talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[1:21:12] | We’re talking, that’s all. | 只是聊天而已 |
[1:21:14] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:21:40] | How that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:21:43] | – Hurt. – Yeah? | -痛 -是吗 |
[1:21:45] | Next time I’ll open your face. | 下次我就割破你的脸 |
[1:21:48] | You’ll never make another penny. | 你永远都别想再赚一分钱 |
[1:21:51] | Could send you back to West Virginia | 把你送回西弗吉尼亚 |
[1:21:52] | and let your daddy ass-fuck you all over again. | 让你爸再肛交你 |
[1:21:55] | – C.C.– – I ain’t say you could speak! | -CC -我没说你可以说话 |
[1:21:59] | When I say to get out there and retail, you do it. | 我叫你出去卖 你就去卖 |
[1:22:02] | You don’t like working in the rain? | 你不喜欢在雨里工作 |
[1:22:04] | I don’t give a good fuck if you wet or cold or on fire, | 我才不管你湿了 冷了还是着火了 |
[1:22:08] | you get me my goddamn money. | 你给老子赚钱 |
[1:22:41] | Vincent. | 文森特 |