时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You really turned that palace around, | 你把那个破地方给盘活了 |
[00:07] | which is why I’m offering you this. | 所以我才想让你来接手这里 |
[00:09] | It would be yours. You own it. | 店给你 你当店长 |
[00:12] | I don’t see how you could fail every class. | 我不知道你是如何所有科都挂掉的 |
[00:15] | I’m not going back home. | 我不回家 |
[00:17] | How’re you gonna live? | 那你要怎么过 |
[00:18] | I don’t know, how does anyone live? | 不知道 大家都是怎么过的 |
[00:20] | I’ll get a job. | 我会去找个工作 |
[00:21] | I want to see property vouchers. | 我要看暂住证 |
[00:23] | Anyone not collared in the last 48 hours, you know the drill. | 过去48小时内没有登记过的 你们懂规矩 |
[00:27] | Play nice, ladies. | 老实点 姑娘们 |
[00:30] | I listen to people’s stories and put them down on paper. | 我倾听他人的故事然后用笔写下来 |
[00:33] | I don’t know what your game is, but you stay away from my girls. | 我不知道你想干什么 但离我姑娘们远点 |
[00:37] | – Hey, what’s it like? – Making movies during the day. | -拍片的感觉如何 -就是白天拍电影 |
[00:39] | For the machines. But you only get paid once. | 给色情片机器用 但是钱只给一次 |
[00:43] | Darlene, what you need? | 达琳 你想买什么 |
[00:44] | That movie. Of myself. | 电影 我自己拍的 |
[00:47] | I’m guessing you got copies people can buy, too. | 我猜你还有能卖给别人的碟片 |
[00:49] | I only have two left. You’re very popular. | 我只剩两盒了 你人气挺高 |
[01:00] | How many copies do they make? | 他们会制作多少盒 |
[01:01] | – 40, 50, I guess. – What? That’s it? | -40 50左右吧 -就这么点吗 |
[01:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:06] | It’s just some guy with a movie camera. | 就是个拿着电影摄像机的人 |
[01:08] | They sell them under the counter. | 他们在柜台下面偷偷卖 |
[01:09] | Or they cut out the real dirty parts | 或者他们把限制级部分剪掉 |
[01:11] | and they put them in the bookstores for peeps. | 放在书店里供欣赏 |
[01:13] | Nothing with hard dick or the vice guys roll in on you. | 没有硬屌 不然风化组的警察就要来抓你 |
[01:16] | Sometimes they show the dirty parts, though. | 不过他们有时候也会放限制级的 |
[01:18] | Cops get enough on the pad, they look the other way. | 条子收了钱 就睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[01:20] | Yeah, this is all fuck and suck. I watched it. | 这片全是操和口 我看过 |
[01:23] | Oh, you’re talking foreign stuff. | 这是外国片啊 |
[01:26] | Shit’s legal over there. | 在那是合法的 |
[01:27] | You wouldn’t believe what else’s legal over there. | 他们合法的东西超出你想象 |
[01:29] | I heard they got sex clubs advertising on the TV. | 我听说他们电视上会放性爱俱乐部的广告 |
[01:31] | Half the damn country walks around naked. | 半个国家的人都裸体 |
[01:33] | Yeah, but the movies, you can sell them, like, out in the open? | 嗯 但是这种电影能公开出售吗 |
[01:37] | I mean, this has got an address on it and everything. | 这上面有地址什么的 |
[01:39] | Jesus, you got bit by the acting bug. | 老天 你中了演戏的毒了 |
[01:41] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[01:42] | One little loop, a star is born. | 拍几个镜头 明星就诞生了 |
[01:45] | You really interested, I know a man | 你要真感兴趣 我认识一个人 |
[01:46] | doing something right now over on 49th Street. | 他现在在49街上拍片 |
[01:57] | Okay, Darla, raise your ass. | 达拉 屁股翘起来 |
[02:00] | Up, up, up. There you go. | 翘起来 很好 |
[02:03] | All right, and, yeah, just smack her ass every so often. | 时不时拍打她屁股 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:10] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[02:10] | – The fuck is this lighting? – That’s nice, real nice. | -这打光是怎么回事 -很好 很好 |
[02:13] | – He’s got no bounce. – Move your leg. Mm-hmm. | -他根本就没有插进去 -腿挪开 |
[02:16] | – No film either. – No film? | -也没有放胶卷 -没有吗 |
[02:18] | The camera’s a dummy. | 摄像机就是个样品 |
[02:20] | These guys in here are paying 40 a head | 这些人交40块钱进来 |
[02:23] | just to watch a dirty movie get made. | 就为了看他们拍小黄片 |
[02:26] | Three shows a night, but it’s a con. | 一晚上三场 不过是骗局 |
[02:29] | Okay, Aaron, go ahead and say your line. | 亚伦 该你念台词了 |
[02:31] | Uh, this plumber’s laying some pipe. | 这水管工操得可爽了 |
[02:34] | Come on, get into it like you mean it. | 走心点 |
[02:36] | – This plumber’s laying some pipe! – That’s it. | -这水管工操得可爽了 -这就对了 |
[02:39] | The police bust in, he says he’s making art. | 警察来突袭 他就说他在拍艺术片 |
[02:42] | Harvey’s always thinking like that. | 哈维总是这样 |
[02:44] | He’s always one step ahead of everyone else with this shit. | 他总是未雨绸缪 |
[02:47] | Okay, let’s switch it up. | 换个姿势 |
[02:49] | So, Darla, get on your back. | 达拉 躺着 |
[02:51] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:52] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[02:54] | $40 a head and it’s just to watch some fucking, | 一人40就为了看别人做 |
[02:57] | not even get fucked. | 自己都不做 |
[02:59] | Shit is genius. | 太他妈有才了 |
[03:01] | And do me a favor, sweetheart. | 帮我个忙 宝贝 |
[03:02] | Open your mouth when you moan. | 呻吟的时候张嘴 |
[03:04] | Yeah, just give me– a little more for me. | 嗯 再大点 再大点 |
[04:51] | Twenty to you, Frank. | 你20 弗兰克 |
[04:52] | Fuck you, George. | 操你妈 乔治 |
[04:55] | Hey, fucko. | 混蛋 |
[04:57] | Why don’t you take a break from helping with this? | 过来帮我们敲墙 |
[04:59] | I wouldn’t want you to faint or nothing. | 我可不想你昏倒什么的 |
[05:00] | Daddy’s working hard over here. | 爸爸我忙着呢 |
[05:02] | – Bringing home the fucking bacon. – Come on. | -赚钱养家 -跟我来 |
[05:06] | How many cards? Sal? Frank? | 多少张牌 萨尔 弗兰克 |
[05:09] | Two. | 两张 |
[05:10] | Hey, the blackmailers that was in here before? | 之前来这的敲诈者 |
[05:14] | They ever snag any queer celebrities? | 他们勾搭过同志名人吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah, yeah. One of the Little Rascals once, I think. | 有的 有次勾搭了《小淘气》中的一个演员 好像 |
[05:21] | No shit. Which one? | 不会吧 哪一个 |
[05:23] | – Porky. – 30 to you, Frank. | -小猪 -你30 弗兰克 |
[05:26] | I heard it was a rear admiral got popped. | 听说菊花被爆了 |
[05:31] | Listen, any of the old Penny Lane crowd? | 之前在便士巷工作的那些人 |
[05:34] | Not the assholes. The ones you like. | 不是捣蛋的 你喜欢的 |
[05:36] | Tell them to come back. | 叫他们回来 |
[05:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:43] | – To you, Frank. – Fuck! | -你输了 弗兰克 -操 |
[05:47] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[05:49] | Hey, Vinnie. | 小文 |
[05:51] | No! No loans! Game over! | 不 不借钱 不准打了 |
[05:54] | Why don’t you get to fucking work? | 快他妈来干活 |
[05:57] | In or out, Frankie? | 还玩吗 弗兰奇 |
[06:06] | This won’t be pretty. | 画面不会太美 |
[06:07] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[06:10] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[06:12] | There’s gonna be, like, $5 in there. | 里面最多就5块钱 |
[06:22] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[06:26] | What the shit? | 搞错没有 |
[06:33] | Jukebox. | 点唱机 |
[06:43] | I’m in. | 我还玩 |
[06:48] | Luckiest fucker alive. | 真他妈走运 |
[06:50] | Motherfucker! | 老子回来了 |
[06:57] | Based on this, do you have any experience | 根据这个 你有任何电子数据处理 |
[06:59] | with electronic data processing? | 这方面的经验吗 |
[07:01] | – Because we have– – To be honest, um, I don’t think | -因为我们有 -老实说 我觉得 |
[07:03] | this is the right work environment for me. | 这的工作环境不适合我 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry to waste your time, but I’m asthmatic. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 但我有哮喘 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:35] | Where you from, Leon? | 你哪儿的人 里昂 |
[07:36] | – Winnsboro. – Where’s that? | -温斯伯勒 -在哪 |
[07:38] | Past Rock Hill. | 洛克希尔后面 |
[07:39] | Damn near the bottom of Columbia, South Carolina. | 挨着南卡罗来纳州的哥伦比亚最下面 |
[07:43] | Oh, I thought you were from New York. | 我以为你是纽约人 |
[07:45] | – Nah. – Yeah, but you got the accent. | -不是 -但你口音像这边的 |
[07:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah, you got it going. | -是吗 -是的 特别像 |
[07:50] | New York? | 纽约 |
[07:54] | What you gonna have, young lady? | 你要吃点什么 姑娘 |
[07:56] | You still serving breakfast? | 还供应早餐吗 |
[07:58] | All day. | 全天供应 |
[08:00] | Eggs over easy, white toast, and corned beef hash. | 蛋黄微熟煎蛋 白吐司 咸牛肉马铃薯泥 |
[08:04] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[08:06] | Order’s up over here. | 菜好了 |
[08:08] | Two hen berries, kiss the pan, | 两个鸡蛋 煎的 |
[08:10] | – dough well done, and take a chance. – You working? | -吐司 咸牛肉马铃薯泥 -你在工作吗 |
[08:13] | About to be. You dating? | 马上 你要约吗 |
[08:16] | I got nothing against it. | 我不反对女同 |
[08:17] | – It’s nice for me– – I just wanna talk. | -这 -我只想聊天 |
[08:19] | – Order up, Maria! – About what? | -上菜 玛利亚 -聊什么 |
[08:22] | Your life on the stroll. | 你站街的生活 |
[08:24] | What’s the world like? | 那是怎样的世界 |
[08:26] | What’s it like out there? | 是什么样的体验 |
[08:30] | I’m a writer. | 我是作家 |
[08:33] | Like a book or something? | 写书的吗 |
[08:35] | I won’t take much of your time. | 我不会占用你太多时间 |
[08:36] | My time is money. | 我的时间就是金钱 |
[08:41] | How much? | 多少 |
[08:45] | 40. | 40块 |
[08:50] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[08:51] | Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast! | 炒鸡蛋 培根 吐司 |
[08:56] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[08:58] | You got a man? | 你有主子吗 |
[09:01] | What’s his name? | 叫什么 |
[09:06] | Anything you say, I’ll disguise it. | 你说的一切 我都会做改动的 |
[09:08] | No one will ever know we spoke. | 不会有人知道我们聊过 |
[09:11] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[09:15] | His name is Love. | 他叫劳夫 |
[09:17] | – Love? – Yeah, Love. | -劳夫 -是的 劳夫 |
[09:20] | Jimmy Love. | 吉米·劳夫 |
[09:23] | Jimmy Love. | 吉米·劳夫 |
[09:25] | That’s his real name, in real life. | 这是他在现实生活中的真名 |
[09:49] | Mr. Pipilo, do you have a dollar? | 皮普洛先生 你有一块钱吗 |
[09:52] | Take what you need off the pile there. | 直接从箱子里拿就是 |
[09:55] | No, I’m asking if you have a dollar. | 不 我是问你有没有一块钱 |
[10:04] | No, just a dollar, and I need it to come from Mr. Pipilo here. | 就一块钱 而且得是皮普洛先生给我 |
[10:15] | Sign and date that form at the bottom. | 在下面签名 写上日期 |
[10:19] | You paid my retainer. | 你付了我的聘金 |
[10:20] | When you sign as my client, anything we say | 你成为我的委托人后 我们说的任何话 |
[10:22] | will be protected by attorney-client privilege. | 都将受到律师-委托人特权的保护 |
[10:30] | You really think he can win? | 你真觉得他能赢 |
[10:32] | The mayor? | 市长吗 |
[10:33] | Christ, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:36] | Right now, it looks like Muskie. | 目前似乎马斯基会赢 |
[10:38] | But who knows what happens in New Hampshire? | 但新罕布什尔州会怎么样没人说得清 |
[10:40] | It’s all about momentum. Maybe he can do it. | 关键看势头 或许他可以 |
[10:42] | But the city needs to look good behind him. | 但是城市需要看上去像模像样 |
[10:44] | Do you mind taking a look? | 能过来看看吗 |
[10:48] | So, the low 40s works better for us. | 40街到45街之间的区域对我们更有利 |
[10:50] | Keeps it a respectable | 离剧院和麦迪逊广场花园 |
[10:51] | distance from the theaters and the Garden both. | 都有一定的距离 |
[10:53] | These spots below the Deuce over by the tunnel? | 隧道旁堕落街下方区域 |
[10:56] | Yeah, these could work, especially these right here. | 可行 尤其是这部分 |
[10:59] | But it’s not my decision. | 但我做不了主 |
[11:01] | Okay, but we don’t have a lot of time, capisce? | 好吧 但我们时间不多 明白吗[意大利语] |
[11:06] | What, they teach you that at law school? | 你在法学院里学的吗 |
[11:09] | Christ, I got enough business with you guys to be bilingual. | 我和你们做这么多生意 已经会两门语言了 |
[11:13] | Take it down in here. | 放这下面 |
[11:16] | So, where the fuck are these pricks, huh? | 这些王八蛋在哪 |
[11:18] | Hey, the fuck did you do to my machines?! | 你对我的机器做了什么 |
[11:22] | The fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[11:23] | I’m your partner, asshole. | 我是你合伙人 混蛋 |
[11:25] | Bullshit. This is my place. | 放屁 这是我的地盘 |
[11:27] | Hey, Darby O’Gill. How’s the little people? | 达尔比·奥吉尔 小人们可好 |
[11:31] | Frankie, don’t. | 弗兰奇 别插嘴 |
[11:33] | You bought out Stan and Milton, | 你买断了斯坦和米尔顿 |
[11:35] | but you didn’t buy out me and my third. | 但没有买断我的三分之一股份 |
[11:37] | And those are my fucking machines! | 那些是我的机器 |
[11:41] | Who is this asshole? | 这混蛋是谁 |
[11:42] | No one ever told me about you. | 没人跟我提起过你 |
[11:43] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[11:45] | I get my cut, and, oh, yeah, | 我要拿我的分红 |
[11:48] | you’re paying for the repair on those. | 你还得出机器修理费 |
[11:54] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[11:55] | These machines? | 这些机器 |
[11:59] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[12:01] | – Cigarette machine? – Frankie! | -自动售烟机 -弗兰奇 |
[12:05] | You’re fucking with the wrong people. | 你惹错人了 |
[12:08] | – How about this one? – Frank, cut it out! | -这个怎么样 -弗兰克 住手 |
[12:12] | Jukebox? | 点唱机 |
[12:13] | – You have no idea who you’re– – Frank! | -你不知道你 -弗兰克 |
[12:23] | You have no idea who you’re fucking with. | 你根本不知道你惹了谁 |
[12:41] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:15] | Bobby! Bobby! | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[13:16] | I said use Schneider for the 1900 boxes! | 我说了电箱要用施柰德牌的 |
[13:19] | You think I’m stupid?! | 你当我傻逼吗 |
[13:21] | How much is Gorman kicking back, huh?! | 戈曼吃了多少回扣 |
[13:23] | Bobby, I swear it was a mental gap. | 鲍比 我发誓这是心理差距 |
[13:25] | A what?! I’m sorry. It was a what? | 什么 不好意思 你说什么 |
[13:28] | If I don’t see Schneiders this time tomorrow | 如果明天这个时候楼里的 |
[13:29] | in every junction in this building, | 接头不全换成施柰德牌的话 |
[13:31] | you’re done, you hear me?! | 你就滚 懂吗 |
[13:45] | They oughta hang that bitch as well as the clown she’s with. | 他们该把和那婊子在一起的小丑一同处死 |
[13:48] | – It’s goddamn treason! – He’s not a bitch. | -这是叛国 -他不是婊子 |
[13:50] | Abbie Hoffman is a guy. | 阿比·霍夫曼是男人 |
[13:52] | Look, he’s just saying what we’re all saying. | 他和我们是同一战线的 |
[13:53] | No one believes that we should be sending our citizens | 没人相信我们应该把我们的公民 |
[13:55] | halfway around the globe | 派到地球另一端 |
[13:56] | to interfere with a regional conflict. | 去干预地区冲突 |
[13:59] | You know so much, maybe you should be fucking president! | 你懂这么多 或许你该去当总统 |
[14:01] | I couldn’t do any worse! | 我不会做得比他糟 |
[14:07] | Hey, hey, that’s enough! | 够了 |
[14:09] | Come on, don’t mess with your food. | 别把吃的弄坏了 |
[14:11] | You just got ’em. | 才刚端过来 |
[14:16] | These guys won’t stand up. | 它们不站起来 |
[14:19] | See? They can’t stand. | 看到没 它们站不起来 |
[14:21] | Mm, I don’t think they’re supposed to. | 它们本就不该站起来 |
[14:25] | I think these guys are for lying down. | 它们就该躺着 |
[14:27] | Some people gotta make a living flat on their backs, I suppose. | 有些人就得躺着谋生 |
[14:30] | Good work, men! | 好样的 |
[14:47] | Watch out! Oh, no! I’m hit! | 小心 不 我中弹了 |
[14:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:00] | Can’t stop myself sometimes. | 有时候就是控制不住我自己 |
[15:12] | Um, you know… | 你知道 |
[15:20] | the fact is, I think I might be doing | 过段时间 |
[15:22] | something else really soon. | 我可能会换工作 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么 |
[15:28] | The movie business. | 电影行业 |
[15:31] | Making movies. | 拍电影 |
[15:35] | Just commercials to start. | 起步就拍些广告 |
[15:38] | What would you be doing? | 你要做什么 |
[15:41] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[15:43] | Maybe the camera. | 或许负责摄像 |
[15:45] | Or the lighting. I don’t know. | 也可能是打光 我不知道 |
[15:47] | Whatever they teach you to start. | 他们教我什么就什么 |
[15:50] | Oh, well, how’d you get interested in that? | 你怎么对这个产生兴趣的 |
[15:54] | Gotta get interested in something, right? | 总得找点兴趣 是吧 |
[16:05] | Where do you go to school again? | 你在哪上的学来着 |
[16:06] | – Cornell. – Cornell, right. | -康奈尔大学 -康奈尔 对 |
[16:09] | Your father’s in Local 3, and so you, | 你爸是当地三工会的 所以你 |
[16:11] | his Ivy League kid, land this nice summer job | 他的常青藤儿子 找到这份暑期工 |
[16:14] | with fourth-year apprentice pay | 一天训练不做 |
[16:16] | without one day’s worth of training. | 就能拿到第四年的见习工资 |
[16:18] | Yeah, all the Local 3 sons do. | 是 所有三工会的儿子都这样 |
[16:19] | Yeah, none of them bites the hand like you. | 但没人像你这样忘恩负义 |
[16:21] | None of them mouths off like you. | 没人像你这样抱怨 |
[16:24] | I– I don’t mouth off– | 我 我不抱怨 |
[16:25] | You need to stop agitating my men | 你不能再用你那套抵制越南战争的言论 |
[16:27] | with all this anti-Vietnam shit. | 煽动我的工人 |
[16:29] | You’re not on campus anymore. | 这里不是大学 |
[16:30] | Got a half a dozen guys out there | 他们不少人的儿子都在那边打仗 |
[16:32] | with sons your age over there. | 年龄跟你差不多 |
[16:33] | I don’t think their sons should be over there. | 他们儿子就不该去那打仗 |
[16:36] | – I think that this war is– – Hey, fucko! | -我觉得这场战争 -混蛋 |
[16:38] | We love this country, all of us! | 我们爱这个国家 我们都爱 |
[16:40] | You got a problem with that, | 你有意见的话 |
[16:41] | you should stop living off the fat of the land! | 就别在这占便宜 |
[16:43] | Quit this job, go march with that lettuce shithead in California. | 辞职 到加州跟着那傻逼去游行 |
[16:46] | He’s a union man, too. That’s his whole thing. | 他也是工会的 他主张的就是这个 |
[16:50] | Look, if it’s any consolation, | 听着 如果能有所安慰的话 |
[16:53] | my old man feels the same way as you. | 我爸和你想法一致 |
[16:57] | I’ll put in my papers today. | 我今天就递交辞职信 |
[16:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:01] | Just… | 就 |
[17:04] | Can’t you keep your mouth shut? | 你就不能不说话吗 |
[17:06] | That too much to ask? | 这要求很高吗 |
[17:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:11] | Just take that box up to Eddie on 14, okay? | 把那箱子拿给14楼上的艾迪 |
[17:16] | Didn’t they even teach you how to lift? | 他们没教你怎么抬吗 |
[17:18] | Jesus Christ, you stoop like that, break your back. | 老天 这样弯腰 会闪到背的 |
[17:21] | You squat, like this. | 像这样蹲着 |
[17:27] | Ah, shit! | 操 |
[17:30] | Mr. Dwyer? | 德怀尔先生 |
[17:35] | Y-you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[17:37] | Please, after you. After you. | 你先请 你先请 |
[17:40] | Now, everything here’s gonna be first-rate, | 这里一切都是一流的 |
[17:45] | and if it’s not, it gets replaced. | 如果不是 就会被替换 |
[17:47] | – You’re in charge? – Yeah, I’m with the management group. | -你说了算 -是的 我是管理层的 |
[17:50] | Pay no attention to those two subcontractors, Marcy. | 无视那两个转包商 马茜 |
[17:53] | They’re on the clock. They shouldn’t be disturbed. | 他们在干活 不能被打扰 |
[17:57] | Have a seat, have a seat. | 坐 坐 |
[17:58] | The fuck, Vincent? | 搞什么 文森特 |
[18:00] | The way you was crying on the phone, | 你在电话里哭的样子 |
[18:01] | I half expected you all to be dead by now. | 我以为你们早挂了 |
[18:04] | Sorry, uh, I don’t have any ice yet. | 抱歉 目前还没有冰块 |
[18:08] | So, the micks, huh? | 爱尔兰佬来找事 |
[18:12] | I admit we could have handled it a little better, | 我承认我们本可以处理得更好 |
[18:14] | but this fat fuck comes in here | 但那个胖子进来 |
[18:18] | squawking like a duck, | 就叽叽喳喳个不停 |
[18:19] | says he’s my partner. | 说他是我合伙人 |
[18:21] | Frankie kicks him out, and then an hour later, | 弗兰奇把他赶走 过了一个小时 |
[18:24] | I get the call from Mickey fucking Spillane. | 米奇·斯布伦给我打电话 |
[18:26] | So I call you. | 所以我打给你 |
[18:27] | I already called Spillane. | 我已经给斯布伦打过了 |
[18:30] | Kid, you didn’t recognize Healy? | 小子 你没认出希利吗 |
[18:32] | It happened so fast, I didn’t have a chance to say anything. | 发生得太快 都没机会插上嘴 |
[18:35] | So Spillane’s okay with us? | 所以斯布伦不介意我们吗 |
[18:37] | With you? Go talk to him. | 你 去找他谈话 |
[18:40] | – Me? – In an hour. | -我 -一个小时后 |
[18:45] | You did this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[18:47] | Hey, I was overcome. | 我当时是情绪使然 |
[18:53] | So, in an hour? | 一个小时后 |
[18:56] | Taxi! Come on! | 出租车 |
[19:02] | Hey, big man, what you need? | 大块头 你想要什么 |
[19:05] | What you got? | 你有什么 |
[19:06] | I got coke. I got weed. I got speed. | 我有可卡因 大麻 安非他明 |
[19:09] | – I got bennies. I got bombers. – Bombers. | -聪明药 大卷烟 -大卷烟 |
[19:33] | You and your brother think you were funny? | 你和你哥哥是不是觉得你们很逗 |
[19:35] | You Guinea cocksuckers. | 意大利混蛋 |
[19:36] | Hey, hey, fellas, you know, I mean– | 各位 我 |
[19:39] | Anyone ask you to sit down? | 有人叫你坐下吗 |
[19:41] | Go to the bar and wait. | 去吧台等着 |
[19:47] | Dago faggot. | 意大利基佬 |
[19:48] | Now, I can understand your confusion. | 我明白你的困惑 |
[19:50] | I’m not saying he’s a bad guy. | 我不是说他是坏人 |
[19:51] | Good guy, bad guy, the man still needs to pay his rents. | 不管他是好人坏人 他还是得交租金 |
[19:55] | Hang in there, all right? | 再等等 好吗 |
[19:56] | Just takes a little bit to hit, all right? | 要过一会儿才有效 |
[19:58] | It’s time-release. It’s new shit, all right? | 这是缓释制剂 新产品 好吗 |
[20:02] | God damn it, I don’t know. It’s scientific, man. | 该死 这是科学 |
[20:07] | Hey, all right, all right, it’s on the house, all right? | 好了 算我请客 好吗 |
[20:09] | My treat, man. It’s on the house. | 我请客 不要你钱 |
[20:11] | Just let me get out of here. I gotta go check on my grandma. | 放我走 我得去看看奶奶 |
[20:12] | She ain’t feeling well. | 她身体不太好 |
[20:15] | I told you the shit works, man! | 我跟你说了有效的 |
[20:24] | …figure out where to build the damn thing. | 想出在哪修建 |
[20:26] | Until that’s done, I don’t need to say anything else on this. | 在那之前 我不需要再说什么 |
[20:29] | They can take a walk. | 他们可以滚 |
[20:46] | I’ll snap it off at the wrist. | 我掰断你手腕 |
[20:47] | What are you doing over there? Come on over here. | 你在那边干什么 过来 |
[20:48] | You look like some sort of Dumbsky Dumbkoff. | 你看着像个傻蛋 |
[20:53] | You know what, better yet, why don’t you go out front, | 这样好了 你出去 |
[20:55] | – get yourself a drink? – All right. | -买点喝的 -好 |
[20:57] | You and me, we got a problem. | 你和我 我们有问题要解决 |
[21:00] | calling on behalf of the National Art Institute. | 代表国立艺术学院打来 |
[21:02] | It’s my understanding that | 据我所知 |
[21:04] | you expressed an interest in a career in art. | 你想追求艺术事业 |
[21:07] | – Yes, sir. – Hi, may I speak to Jim Ray McManus? | -是的 -我能和吉姆·雷·麦克米纳斯谈吗 |
[21:10] | Jim, I’m Abby Parker, and my friends | 吉姆 我是艾比·帕克 我在 |
[21:12] | at “Master Blaster Magazine” told me that you’re interested | 《爆破大师》的朋友跟我说你对 |
[21:14] | in Flower Power. | 花之力量有兴趣 |
[21:17] | Uh, Power Plower, | 耕地力量 |
[21:18] | the isotensile bodybuilder in a bar. | 一个酒吧里的健身爱好者 |
[21:21] | – Do you have a minute? – Have a minute? | -你有空吗 -有空 |
[21:24] | Honey, I’m a high school principal. | 亲爱的 我是高中校长 |
[21:26] | I don’t have time to shake my dick after I pee. | 我连撒完尿后甩鸡鸡的时间都没有 |
[21:29] | I understand. We’ll, um, try you later. | 明白 我们之后再打给你 |
[21:33] | My name is Billy Donovan from WNET | 我是WNET的比利·多诺万 |
[21:35] | and I have a friend here who would like to speak with you. | 我有朋友想跟你聊聊 |
[21:37] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[21:40] | Hello! This is Julia Child. | 你好 我是茱莉亚·查尔德 |
[21:51] | Oh, Julie, baby. | 茱莉 宝贝 |
[21:54] | My boeuf is already cubed. | 我的牛肉已经切好了 |
[21:56] | Yeah, but your little almonds need blanching. | 可你的杏仁需要漂白 |
[22:04] | This is not social hour, Abby. You’re on my dime. | 现在不是社交时间 艾比 干活去 |
[22:07] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:16] | Frankie, you should’ve fucking been there. | 弗兰奇 你真该到场的 |
[22:19] | Rudy shoved it so far up their Irish cunts, | 鲁迪狠狠教训了那群爱尔兰贱货 |
[22:22] | you would have– what? | 你 怎么了 |
[22:25] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[22:31] | Fran. | 弗兰 |
[22:39] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的 对吗 |
[22:42] | What’d the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[22:44] | They said what they all say. | 就是医生说的那套话 |
[22:45] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[22:48] | – You okay, Fran? – Hey, Bobby. | -你还好吗 弗兰 -鲍比 |
[22:53] | You got a cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[22:59] | But you can’t because you’ll never be anything | 但你不行 因为你永远只会是个 |
[23:01] | but a common frump whose father lived over a grocery store | 邋遢的女人 父亲住在杂货店 |
[23:04] | and whose mother took in washing. | 母亲洗衣服 |
[23:06] | With this money, I can get away | 有了这笔钱 我可以 |
[23:08] | from every rotten, stinking thing | 远离任何能让我想起 |
[23:09] | that makes me think of this place or you! | 这地方或者你的恶心东西 |
[23:12] | Veda! Give me that check. | 维达 把支票给我 |
[23:14] | – Not on your life! – I said give it to me! | -休想 -我叫你给我 |
[23:21] | Her mama deserves better. | 她妈妈不该这么惨 |
[23:24] | – Just wait. – Get out, Veda. | -继续看 -滚出去 维达 |
[23:26] | Get your things out of this house right now | 把你东西都带走 |
[23:28] | before I throw them into the street and you with them. | 不然我把它们和你一起扔了 |
[23:50] | – That’s what I said– 10. – $10? | -我说的就是10 -10美元 |
[23:52] | You know, why don’t I pay you? You can go fuck yourself. | 我给你钱好了 操你妈 |
[23:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s fine with me. | 好啊 我不介意 |
[23:57] | – Cunt! – Think it’s a fuckin’ five and dime? | -贱人 -以为就五分一毛吗 |
[24:01] | Ooh, what kind of cannon you got in there, jumbo man? | 在抽什么呢 大块头 |
[24:05] | I wanna see it. | 我想看看 |
[24:17] | Yeah, fuck you, too, pal! I’m sick of your shit! | 也操你妈 我受够你了 |
[24:28] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[24:35] | Veda, what’s happened? | 维达 发生什么了 |
[24:38] | It’s Monte. | 是蒙特 |
[24:40] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[24:47] | He said horrible things. | 他说了些很可怕的事 |
[24:48] | He didn’t want me around anymore. | 他不想我在这里 |
[24:50] | He told me to get out, and then he laughed at me. | 他叫我滚 然后笑我 |
[24:53] | He wouldn’t stop laughing. | 一直笑 |
[24:55] | I told him I’d kill him. | 我说我要杀了他 |
[25:10] | I waited here till 4:00 in the damn morning! | 我在这等到了凌晨4点 |
[25:13] | Watching a movie with my regular. | 我在和熟客一起看电影 |
[25:14] | – We fell asleep. – You fell asleep? | -然后睡着了 -睡着了 |
[25:16] | Out cold, woke up to the end of the movie. | 睡得很死 醒来已经是电影末尾了 |
[25:30] | He ain’t pay you extra? | 他没给你额外的钱吗 |
[25:31] | I– I owed him for the last time when he paid me double. | 我欠他 因为他上次给了我两倍的钱 |
[25:35] | Why’d he pay you double last time? | 为什么上次给你两倍 |
[25:37] | Because we watched a whole movie that time, too, | 因为那次我们也看了电影 |
[25:39] | and I told him I’d probably be in trouble with you | 我跟他说 你可能会找我麻烦 |
[25:40] | if I didn’t show more for it. | 如果我不多给你钱的话 |
[25:46] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[25:47] | Why don’t we get it over with? | 我们现在就解决这事 |
[25:50] | I fucked up. You do what needs doing. | 我搞砸了 你做你该做的 |
[25:52] | – Say what? – Bang me upside my head. | -什么 -打我的头 |
[25:55] | I won’t squawk. I fucked up here. | 我不会叫 我搞砸了 |
[26:01] | This motherfucker pays you to watch movies with him? | 这混蛋给你钱 让你陪他看电影 |
[26:07] | – What movie was it? – I forget the name. | -什么电影 -我忘了名字了 |
[26:10] | Something with this– this woman | 一个女人 |
[26:12] | who does everything for her brat daughter. | 为她的调皮女儿付出一切 |
[26:13] | And the last time, it was one where this man | 上次 一个男人 |
[26:15] | in old-time France, he gets his head cut off | 在古代法国 他代替另一个人 |
[26:18] | in place of a another man. | 被砍头 |
[26:19] | Mmm, “A Tale in Two Cities.” | 《双城记》 |
[26:21] | – Yeah, that one. – It’s a good flick. I seen that. | -对的 -是部好电影 我看过 |
[26:24] | Pshh, at the end, when he’s strong for the young girl, | 在最后 他鼓励那个年轻女孩的时候 |
[26:27] | and she’s gonna die, too, I cried like a baby. | 她也即将被处死 我哭得像个小孩 |
[26:30] | You know. | 你知道吗 |
[26:37] | How about I stay out on the street | 我今天都在外 |
[26:39] | for the rest of the day and make it as right as I can? | 站街好了 把钱赚够 |
[26:41] | How about that? | 这样行吗 |
[26:43] | Pick that up. | 捡起来 |
[27:15] | Excuse me, can I get a matjes herring, please? | 给我来份酒汁鲱鱼 谢谢 |
[27:18] | I’m sorry, miss. We only have the Bismarck. | 抱歉 小姐 我们只有腌制鲱鱼 |
[27:25] | Hi. Thank you so much for coming. | 你好 谢谢你能来 |
[27:27] | – Candy. – Yeah, yeah. | -糖糖 -对 对 |
[27:30] | Yeah, I’ve been in this business a while now, | 我在这行干了一段时间了 |
[27:32] | and this is the first time a girl’s ever asked to buy me lunch. | 这是第一次女生提出请客 |
[27:36] | How could I turn that down? How’d you get my number? | 我怎么能拒绝 你怎么知道我电话的 |
[27:39] | From Ruby. Thunderthighs. | 露比给我的 象腿姐 |
[27:42] | She brought me the other night. | 她前几天晚上带我去看的 |
[27:44] | Ruby worked with me when | 我还在拍真正电影的时候 |
[27:45] | I was actually putting film in the camera. | 露比和我合作过 |
[27:48] | You’d be surprised. There’s a market for big women. | 大号女人的市场会让你大吃一惊 |
[27:50] | No, I wouldn’t be. I work with her now. | 不会的 我现在就和她一起工作 |
[27:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:55] | So, why no film in the camera? | 所以 为什么摄影机里不放胶卷 |
[27:57] | Ah, got tired of fucking with the cops, | 不想和条子打交道了 |
[28:00] | the postal inspectors, all of it. | 还有邮务稽查 都厌倦了 |
[28:02] | You know, you have to | 你知道 你必须 |
[28:03] | cut the loops to ribbons to show them as peeps, | 把片子的关键部分都剪掉供观看 |
[28:06] | or sell them one at time under the counter. | 或者偷偷在柜台下卖 |
[28:09] | Can’t put ’em in the mail. | 不能邮寄 |
[28:12] | Where’s the money in it? | 根本赚不到钱 |
[28:12] | Yeah, but there’s all kind of trash playing on the Deuce. | 但是堕落街上有不少片子在放 |
[28:16] | Well, you can do a feature… | 你可以拍专题片 |
[28:19] | if you make it, you know, educational, whatever. | 如果你把片子拍成教育性质 |
[28:23] | But real hard-core? | 但真正的限制级 |
[28:25] | – In Europe… – Europe is Europe. | -在欧洲 -欧洲就是欧洲 |
[28:32] | Uh, chicken soup. | 鸡汤 |
[28:34] | – Matzo ball? – Nah, just soup with noodles. | -汤团吗 -不 就鸡汤加面条 |
[28:37] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -没了 -嗯 |
[28:40] | Uh, kishka, side of gravy. | 可什卡[犹太烤香肠] 肉汁 |
[28:42] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[28:44] | What’s kishka? | 什么是可什卡 |
[28:47] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[28:49] | So, you wanna do one of my Thursday night numbers? | 你想周四来跟我拍片吗 |
[28:51] | I– you got the look for it. | 你有外表 |
[28:54] | I’ll give you 10 a head off the cover. | 每个人我分你10块 |
[28:56] | 10? I hear you’re pocketing 40 a head. | 10块 我听说你每个人收40 |
[29:00] | 10 each to you | 60个人打飞机 |
[29:03] | on a room of 60 guys jerking off. | 每人分你10块 |
[29:06] | That’s $600 for one half-and-half. | 也就是600 |
[29:08] | That’s good money for the life. | 这对过日子可算是笔不小的数目了 |
[29:10] | Yeah, for the life. | 嗯 对过日子 |
[29:12] | I thought that’s why you looked me up. | 你不就是为这个来找我的吗 |
[29:14] | You don’t want the work? | 你不想要这活 |
[29:19] | I wanna learn how to make movies. | 我想学习如何拍电影 |
[29:23] | I told you, that’s nickel and dime. | 我跟你说了 那赚不到几个钱 |
[29:28] | If they can make and sell that in Europe, | 如果在欧洲都能拍摄 销售 |
[29:32] | it’s not gonna be long before we can make and sell it here. | 那我们这也要不了多久了 |
[29:35] | – How do you know? – It’s America, right? | -你怎么知道 -这是美国 不是吗 |
[29:38] | When do we ever leave a | 我们什么时候 |
[29:38] | fucking dollar for the other guy to pick up? | 把钱让给别人去赚过 |
[29:41] | If I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了 |
[29:43] | well, at least I learned something about making movies. | 那至少我也学会了怎么拍电影 |
[29:45] | Maybe I can go out to California, | 也许我可以去加利福尼亚 |
[29:47] | go work for Disney or some shit. | 去给迪士尼干活什么的 |
[29:50] | And if I’m right… | 如果我说对了… |
[29:53] | Well, aren’t you the smart one? | 你可真够聪明的 |
[29:55] | Kishka. | 可什卡 |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:58] | Soup. | 汤 |
[30:01] | Givis. | 慢用 |
[30:02] | What would your man say? | 你主子怎么说 |
[30:04] | No man. | 我没主子 |
[30:06] | I mean, you know, your business manager. | 我是说你的 生意经理 |
[30:08] | Yeah, I’m not pimped. I never have been. | 我没有皮条客 从来没有 |
[30:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[30:15] | But, | 但是 |
[30:18] | I’m barely scratching it out as it is. | 我也是几乎入不敷出 |
[30:19] | I don’t need more overhead. | 不需要更多开销 |
[30:21] | If I get back to putting film in the camera, | 如果我重操旧业 拍真正的片子 |
[30:26] | you could stand in front. | 你绝对是头号人选 |
[30:28] | You’re pretty enough. | 你很漂亮 |
[30:30] | Could, um, make a nice paycheck, no problem. | 绝对能赚到可观的工资 |
[30:38] | You know, they used to give you more kishka, | 以前他们给的可什卡更多 |
[30:40] | like three chunks. | 给三大根呢 |
[30:59] | Whoa, whoa, you can’t go in. | 等等 你们不能进去 |
[31:01] | He’ll be down in a minute or two. | 他一两分钟之后就下来了 |
[31:02] | – Shouldn’t be long. – Can we go up to the bar? | -应该不会太久 -我们能去酒吧吗 |
[31:05] | No, he’s getting blowed. You gotta wait. | 不行 有人给他口呢 你们得等等 |
[31:07] | Fuck you gonna do? He’s the boss. | 你说能他妈怎么办 他是老板 |
[31:12] | Hi, ma’am. Is Mel McMarten home? | 女士你好 请问梅尔·麦玛腾在家吗 |
[31:14] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[31:15] | My name is Abby Parker, | 我叫艾比·帕克 |
[31:16] | and my friends at “Master Blaster”… | 我在《爆破大师》的朋友… |
[31:18] | Mel is dead. | 梅尔死了 |
[31:21] | …”Magazine” told me that he’s interested in– | 跟我说他有兴趣 |
[31:23] | Are you deaf? He’s dead, you stupid bitch! | 你聋了吗 他死了 你个蠢逼 |
[31:26] | He died last year! | 他去年就死了 |
[31:28] | Why don’t you people stop calling and asking for him– | 你们能不能别再打来电话找他… |
[32:06] | Refreshed? | 爽了吗 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:10] | No fucking way. That’s my niece, on my wife’s side. | 放狗屁 那是我外甥女 我老婆那边的 |
[32:13] | Planning a party for her mother and tapping me for help with it. | 给她妈准备惊喜派对 来谢谢我帮她 |
[32:17] | You know, you fucks, | 你们这帮混蛋 |
[32:19] | you’re always jumping to conclusions about an individual. | 见到人总是擅自下定论 |
[32:21] | – That’s disappointing, really. – Apologies. | -真叫我失望 -我道歉 |
[32:26] | – Fucking mook. – I didn’t say nothing. | -你个色鬼 -我什么都没说 |
[32:27] | Let’s walk. | 走走吧 |
[32:31] | You can’t make noise like that in here. | 你不能在里面这样吵闹 |
[32:33] | – When are we gonna go home? – I don’t know, sweetie. | -我们什么时候回家 -我不知道 宝贝 |
[32:35] | We need to stay with your father until Grandmom gets here. | 我们得跟爸爸住一起 等奶奶过来 |
[32:37] | – This sucks. – Michael, language. | -真该死 -迈克尔 怎么说话呢 |
[32:40] | Play with your sisters, please. | 去跟姐姐们玩吧 乖 |
[32:42] | The union payout’s 98 a week. You believe that? | 工会每周就给98 你能信吗 |
[32:45] | State disability eventually kicks in, | 伤残保险金终于拿到了 |
[32:47] | but all of his overtime, all of his fringes– gone. | 可是加班费 额外补贴 都没了 |
[32:50] | Jesus Christ. How can we help? | 我操 我们能做什么 |
[32:54] | How about you take one of your nephews for a month? | 带走一个侄子去养一个月 |
[32:55] | Come on. You see where I live? | 别逗了 你见过我家吧 |
[32:58] | Your sister-in-law’s taking the girls. | 你小姨子会带走姑娘们 |
[33:00] | – Look. – I’m gonna throw it! | -你看 -我要扔了 |
[33:01] | – Go deep! – Hey! Katie! | -深一点 -凯蒂 |
[33:03] | Get out of there. | 出去 |
[33:09] | – Frankie? – Wh– – | -弗兰奇 -这… |
[33:12] | Look, Bobby, you get your strength back, | 鲍比 你体力恢复后 |
[33:13] | you get right back on the job, right? | 就可以马上回来干活 对吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah, we’ll see what comes. | 到时候看吧 |
[33:18] | Anyways, break a leg tomorrow night. | 无论如何 祝你们明晚好运 |
[33:20] | Fuck the new place up, | 要是这次搞砸了 |
[33:22] | I won’t have no place to run up my tab. | 我可就没地方赊账了 |
[33:24] | – All right. – All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[33:27] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[33:29] | Hey, what you got there, Katie? | 你拿着什么呢 凯蒂 |
[33:31] | – See you soon. – It’s a Slinky. | -回见 -这是个玩具圈 |
[33:33] | Yeah, I had one of those. | 对 我以前也有过 |
[33:35] | Great for both the girls and the boys, right? | 男孩女孩都能玩 是吧 |
[33:38] | – Great until it stops working. – What? | -直到有一天玩不了了 -什么 |
[33:40] | Trust Uncle Frankie, here. | 相信弗兰奇叔叔 |
[33:42] | Your mom’s gonna be buying you a new one… | 你妈妈会给你买个新的… |
[33:43] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[33:44] | You should have gotten Legos! | 应该买乐高积木的 |
[33:47] | Can we believe this lawyer? | 这个律师能行吗 |
[33:49] | – Maybe. – What do you mean maybe? | -也许吧 -什么叫也许吧 |
[33:51] | – Isn’t someone checking this guy out? – He checks. | -有人能保证他靠谱吗 -他没问题 |
[33:54] | He’s done business with us on some other stuff, | 我们在其他领域合作过 |
[33:56] | but nothing like this. | 但没做过这种事 |
[33:59] | Hold on. Come here. | 等等 过来 |
[34:03] | – Don’t put your name on nothing. – Of course. | -别留你名字 -当然 |
[34:05] | I don’t want you near it. | 你不要靠近 |
[34:06] | None of your crew puts a name on nothing neither. | 你手下的人也不能留名字 |
[34:08] | Whether we fund for this, I want no one made, | 不管我们出不出钱 不要是帮派里的人 |
[34:10] | – no one who’s family. – I hear you. | -也不要是家族里的人 -明白 |
[34:13] | This goofy fuck Lindsay wants to be president, | 这个傻不拉几的林赛想当总统 |
[34:15] | so, long as it lasts, it could be a real thing, | 只要竞选没结束 就可能成真 |
[34:19] | but after that, | 但在那之后 |
[34:20] | don’t get left holding that bag, understand? | 别把烫手山芋拿手里 懂吗 |
[34:30] | It’s a go. | 没问题了 |
[34:32] | I don’t know. Seemed kinda crazy. | 我说不好 感觉有点疯狂 |
[34:34] | Fuck you expect from a guy gets blowed by his niece? | 你能指望一个让外甥女给他口的男人怎么样 |
[34:38] | The hell is the damn car? | 他妈的车在哪儿呢 |
[34:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:43] | I gave this to the guys working midnights | 我已经通知了在四号和五号岗 |
[34:44] | on the four and five posts, and now I’m giving it to you. | 上夜班的警员 现在再通知一次你们 |
[34:47] | Blocks 4-2 west of 8th | 第八大道以西的42街区 |
[34:50] | along with 4-1 and 4-3 as well as Dyer | 还有41 43街区以及染坊街 |
[34:55] | are now no-go zones for purposes of arrests. | 现在已成为抓捕”禁区” |
[34:59] | This from the captain? | 这是警监说的吗 |
[35:00] | This is from downtown, and it’s off the books, | 这是市里通知的 没有官方记录 |
[35:02] | so you’re not gonna see it in an order | 所以不会有命令文件 |
[35:04] | or hear it at roll call or nothing like that, but it’s legit. | 在广播里也不会听到 但绝对是正统的 |
[35:08] | Uh, Lieu, what do you mean by “No-go”? | 警督 你说”禁区”是什么意思 |
[35:10] | I mean harvest your arrests elsewhere. | 就是不能在那里进行抓捕 |
[35:13] | No pinches unless you see something seriously violent | 除非看到激烈的暴力行为或是其他严重事故 |
[35:16] | or ridiculously fucked up. | 否则不能抓人 |
[35:17] | – Says who? – Says the bosses. | -这是谁说的 -老大们说的 |
[35:19] | You wanna argue with 240 Centre Street, | 你想跟总局叫板吗 |
[35:21] | Patrolman Flanagan? | 弗拉纳根巡警 |
[35:23] | I do not think so. | 我想也不会 |
[35:30] | Hey, baby, you dating? | 宝贝 要约会吗 |
[35:31] | Hey, you. Yeah, you. | 你过来 对就是你 |
[35:38] | How about a tunnel date? | 陪我去隧道约一发怎么样 |
[35:39] | 30 for head. | 口活要30 |
[35:42] | It’s usually 20. | 一般不是20吗 |
[35:44] | Traffic coming back is heavy. | 回来的路上很堵 |
[35:45] | You gotta factor in my time. | 得补偿下我的时间 |
[35:48] | All right, get in. | 好吧 上车 |
[36:01] | You wanna go to Tad’s again? How about Chinese? | 还是去泰德家餐厅吗 吃中餐怎么样 |
[36:05] | Don’t make me get another meatball hero from Mario. | 别再让我去马里奥餐厅吃肉丸了 |
[36:08] | You do that, I’m gonna go to sleep | 吃了之后 我会在后座里 |
[36:10] | for two hours in the back seat. | 昏睡俩小时 |
[36:13] | How do these blocks rate a no-go zone? | 为什么这些街区会变成禁区 |
[36:15] | Who gives a good fuck? | 关我们屁事 |
[36:17] | I mean, down here it’s mostly low-rent. | 这块房租大多很低 |
[36:19] | What, tunnel whores, a few street dealers? | 隧道妓女 几个街头毒贩 |
[36:21] | There’s nobody with real suction down here. | 也没特别有影响力的巨头在 |
[36:24] | Maybe the whores have pull downtown. | 也许妓女们市中心有人 |
[36:27] | Maybe they all got together | 也许她们联合起来 |
[36:27] | and bought a free pass for themselves. | 给自己买了通行证 |
[36:30] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[36:32] | What the fuck are the bosses thinking? | 老大们到底在想些什么 |
[36:35] | House of Kebob. | 烤肉店 |
[36:36] | But if it gives me the runs like last time, | 不过要是还像上次吃了拉肚子 |
[36:38] | we go drinking after at a bar with a clean bathroom. | 就去一家有干净厕所的酒吧喝酒 |
[36:42] | Remember last time? | 还记得上次吗 |
[36:43] | My goddamn colon was a six-lane | 我的肠子成了蒙古牛肉 |
[36:45] | Mongolian beef expressway. | 通行的六车道高速公路 |
[36:47] | I do remember. | 我当然还记得 |
[37:05] | – Jesus, be careful! – Okay, okay, I’m good. Just… | -天呐 小心点 -好 好 |
[37:11] | Three plates. | 三份上齐 |
[37:12] | It’s your turn, Abby. | 轮到你了 艾比 |
[37:17] | How long do you think you would have lasted at that job anyway? | 你本以为那份工作你能干多久 |
[37:21] | I’m hanging by my fingernails. | 我在咬牙坚持 |
[37:23] | Who isn’t? | 谁又不是呢 |
[37:24] | – Thank you. – Hey. Buy me one. | -谢谢 -给我买一份 |
[37:29] | Blanched almonds on top. | 上面要漂白过的杏仁 |
[37:31] | Buy it yourself. You still got a job. | 自己买 你还有工作呢 |
[37:34] | Fuck, no. | 没有了 |
[37:35] | I quit two hours after you did. | 你辞职两个小时后我就辞职了 |
[37:37] | Solidarity. | 团结 |
[37:39] | Nazi bitch wouldn’t pay me for my two days either, so… | 纳粹婊也不愿付我两天的工资 所以 |
[37:43] | I liberated Julia. | 我解放了茱莉亚 |
[37:46] | We walked out together. | 我们一起走人了 |
[37:55] | The Mets trail the Astros… | 大都会落后太空人 |
[37:56] | – You like the Mets? – They ain’t nothing this year. | -你喜欢大都会吗 -今年太差 |
[38:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:03] | You– hey– | 你… |
[38:05] | Works for me, thanks. | 我在这下就行 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:14] | You charged me 30. | 你收了我30块 |
[38:15] | You said you’d lose time on the return. | 你说返程会浪费你时间 |
[38:17] | But you work the trip both ways. | 但你来回都有活干 |
[38:20] | Yeah, it’s busier on the inbound | 没错 晚上这个时间 尤其是周末 |
[38:21] | this time of night, especially on the weekend. | 入境旅客很多 |
[38:23] | So charge the inbound guy. | 那就收那些入境旅客的钱啊 |
[38:25] | Hey, I just had your cock in my mouth, | 我才刚给你口了 |
[38:28] | and you’re gonna stand here and argue with me about $10? | 你要在这跟我为了十块钱吵架吗 |
[38:31] | No, just the principle of it, that’s all. | 只是聊聊原则而已 |
[38:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | The principle. | 原则 |
[38:40] | Smart-mouthed little bitch. | 油嘴滑舌的小贱人 |
[39:14] | Pretty good night. | 今晚收入不错 |
[39:18] | You should count it. | 你数数吧 |
[39:22] | Don’t need to. | 没必要 |
[39:24] | I seen you go through that tunnel half a dozen times, | 我看到你进了隧道六次 |
[39:26] | so I know where you at. | 所以我知道你赚了多少 |
[39:33] | I do something wrong, C.C.? | 我做错什么了吗 CC |
[39:37] | Your heart’s in the right place, baby. | 你心态是对的 宝贝 |
[39:38] | You working hard for us. | 你为我们卖力工作 |
[39:52] | Come on, let’s walk. | 来 我们去走走 |
[39:58] | I’m saying, girl, you playing a short game, | 你现在玩的是短时游戏 |
[40:00] | but you need to be playing long. | 但你得做长远打算 |
[40:04] | I meant it when I said you could make good money in this town. | 我说你可以在这赚大钱 我是认真的 |
[40:08] | You got looks enough and you ain’t lazy. | 你长得好看 又勤奋 |
[40:10] | This town is ready for you. | 这里很适合你 |
[40:13] | And I see how the tunnel tricks seem like a good idea. | 我知道隧道活看起来不错 |
[40:15] | You got trade going both ways, | 你来回都能赚到钱 |
[40:17] | so no one spends much time waiting. | 不需要等太久 |
[40:20] | Standing out on 8th, waiting for a full-on trick to post, | 在第八大道站街 等完整的活 |
[40:23] | you might actually end up making less, I know. | 你可能还赚得更少 我知道 |
[40:25] | That’s what I thought, so– | 我就是这么想的 所以… |
[40:26] | Yeah, but, see, baby, them $30 suck jobs, | 但是宝贝 他们口活付三十块 |
[40:31] | they only getting off in the tunnel like that | 他们只敢在隧道里快活 |
[40:33] | ’cause they don’t wanna | 因为他们不敢 |
[40:33] | get out of the car anywhere near the Deuce. | 在堕落街附近下车 |
[40:37] | They running scared to Jersey, from Jersey. | 他们只能在隧道里偷偷爽 |
[40:41] | It ain’t never gonna be more than that. | 永远只会这样 |
[40:44] | They ain’t never gonna get their nose open for you | 他们永远不会像熟客那样 |
[40:45] | like a– like a regular would. | 喜欢上你 |
[40:48] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[40:49] | Don’t make me smack you, bitch! | 别逼我打你 婊子 |
[40:51] | Go get some regulars, and that’s some solid, steady income. | 去找些熟客 他们才能提供稳定的收入 |
[40:55] | More of it as a John gets more comfortable with you | 他越喜欢你给的钱越多 |
[40:57] | and wants to get some freak on. | 想和你做这样那样的事 |
[40:58] | You see what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[41:00] | The long game is get yourself some regulars. | 长远之计就是找些熟客 |
[41:02] | It makes everything so much easier, see? | 一切就简单多了 |
[41:09] | Baby, I know that man scared you. | 宝贝 我知道那个人吓到你了 |
[41:12] | And you’d rather be giving head in a car | 你宁愿在车里口交 |
[41:13] | than going into some room with a trade. | 也不愿意去房间里做生意 |
[41:15] | I know how you thinking. | 我知道你怎么想 |
[41:16] | But, baby, I cut that motherfucker down. | 但是我干掉那个王八蛋了 |
[41:19] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[41:21] | And I’ll do the same to anyone else who tries to hurt you. | 任何想伤害你的人都是这个下场 |
[41:25] | You’re too fine to be thinking short | 你这么美 怎么能只顾眼前 |
[41:26] | and running scared and working the tunnel. | 胆小地在隧道里干活呢 |
[41:29] | You need to go up on a rightful corner | 你应该去合适的角落 |
[41:31] | and let the better trade find you. | 等好生意找上门来 |
[42:46] | That fucking dickhead. | 狗娘养的 |
[42:49] | G… G… | |
[42:51] | 6 #6. | |
[42:56] | – Come on. – Don’t fucking break it! | -快啊 -别砸坏了 |
[43:06] | Claudette. | 克劳德特 |
[43:24] | All right, we’re fucking open! | 好了 我们开张了 |
[43:45] | Is this yours? | 你的吗 |
[43:47] | – You done? – Yeah. Why? | -喝完了吗 -嗯 怎么了 |
[43:50] | At least I know where it’s been. | 至少我知道它去了哪 |
[43:52] | Abby, if you could kick a little in to help with rent, | 艾比 如果你也能交点房租 |
[43:56] | that would be cool. | 那就太好了 |
[43:59] | What’s a little? | 一点是多少 |
[44:01] | 20? | 二十块 |
[44:04] | 10? | 十块 |
[44:08] | Hey, Mitch. | 嗨 米奇 |
[44:10] | You got $10 I can borrow? | 能借我十块吗 |
[44:13] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[44:25] | I only got 8. I’m busted. | 我只有八块 我破产了 |
[44:28] | That should hold me. | 只有这么多了 |
[44:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:32] | Hey, you wanna go out? | 你想出去吗 |
[44:34] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -当然想 -是吗 |
[44:35] | Yeah. Why don’t you take me to Sardi’s? | 干嘛不带我去萨蒂餐厅呢 |
[44:39] | Good one, Abby. | 真有你的 艾比 |
[44:41] | So, unless I hear different, | 除非你要改地方 |
[44:42] | I’ll pick you up at the usual place. | 我来老地方接你 |
[44:44] | And wear those boots. You know the ones. | 穿那双靴子 你知道的 |
[44:47] | This time maybe I get to use those cuffs on you, okay? | 我这次想用手铐铐住你 好吗 |
[44:54] | Candy, baby, it’s Roger. | 糖糖 我是罗杰 |
[44:56] | Listen, if you get something on this number from a woman– | 如果你接到一个女人从这个号码打给你 |
[44:59] | I don’t think she’ll use a name, | 她应该不会说名字 |
[45:00] | but if she does, it’s Peggy, okay? | 如果说了 就是佩吉 |
[45:02] | But if you get a call and it’s a woman’s voice, | 但如果你接到电话是个女人的声音 |
[45:04] | don’t call back, for my sake, all right? | 别回电话 看在我的份上 好吗 |
[45:07] | Also, look, I gotta lay low for a while, | 还有 听着 我得低调一阵子 |
[45:08] | so if you don’t hear from me, then you know why. | 所以如果没了我的消息 你知道是怎么回事 |
[45:10] | All right, miss you. | 好了 想你 |
[45:14] | Shit, Candy, I’m calling because– | 该死 糖糖 我打来是因为… |
[45:17] | well, this is fucked up, I know, but I kind of maybe | 这很操蛋 我知道 但我觉得我可能 |
[45:19] | got a good case of the clap here. | 染上淋病了 |
[45:20] | And I’m not saying it was you, because I was– | 我不是说是你传染的 因为我… |
[45:23] | I mean, you know, I had a couple of other dates with other girls | 你知道 我还找了其他几个姑娘 |
[45:26] | and this one Puerto Rican number, | 有个波多黎各的妞 |
[45:27] | but she didn’t feel right, | 有点不对劲 |
[45:29] | so I’m kind of thinking it was her. | 所以我觉得可能是她 |
[45:31] | So a-anyways, I, uh– you know, | 所以 不管怎么样 |
[45:34] | I’m burning down there and on the penicillin, | 我下面火辣辣的 我吃了盘尼西林 |
[45:36] | and I just thought I ought to let you know in case. | 我就是觉得应该跟你说一声 |
[45:39] | Well, anyways, I hope it misses you and shit. | 好了 希望你没被传染 |
[45:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:02] | Hey, no open. | 还没开门 |
[46:07] | Hey, sir, do you know where Vincent is? | 先生 你知道文森特在哪吗 |
[46:09] | Vincent gone. | 文森特离职了 |
[46:12] | Gone to…? | 去哪了 |
[46:14] | New place. Leave me high and dry. | 新地方 留下我一人孤立无援 |
[46:18] | Gone to where, exactly? | 他具体是去哪了 |
[46:23] | What the fuck good is a maraschino cherry? | 马拉斯金樱桃有什么好的 |
[46:26] | Do you want something for the island drinks? | 你想在小岛酒里加点什么吗 |
[46:28] | Tequila sunrises? Daiquiris? | 日出龙舌兰 台克利鸡尾酒 |
[46:30] | – What, like umbrellas or something? – Yeah. | -什么 插把小伞什么的吗 -是的 |
[46:32] | Come on, these are New Yorkers. They wouldn’t be caught dead. | 得了吧 他们都是纽约客 打死都不会喝的 |
[46:35] | Yeah, Paul, that was the old clientele. | 是啊 保罗 那都是以前的客人喜欢的 |
[46:42] | How’s the old college knowledge? | 大学上得怎么样了 |
[46:45] | I’m on break. | 我休学了 |
[46:47] | Oh, I thought you all went to Lauderdale | 我还以为你们都去了罗德岱堡 |
[46:49] | or Daytona Beach or somewheres. | 或是代托纳海滩什么的 |
[46:52] | Wrong movie, Chuck. | 没有 查克 |
[46:53] | Yeah, Chuck. | 是啊 查克 |
[47:01] | Don’t mind me. | 不用理我 |
[47:07] | So… | 所以… |
[47:10] | Big opening for a new place, huh? | 新店大开业吗 |
[47:16] | Well, I’d ask if you’re looking for a job, | 我本想问问你找不找工作 |
[47:18] | but given our last talk, | 但基于上次我们的对话 |
[47:20] | you didn’t strike me as the type. | 你不像是那型的 |
[47:23] | Maybe something, um, in the office, on the books? | 那在办公室记账之类的工作呢 |
[47:26] | Yeah, I just hired a Chinaman for that. | 我雇了个中国人做这个 |
[47:28] | You know, works with an abacus. | 他会用算盘 |
[47:31] | Just joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[47:32] | Look, this is all I got to offer. | 听着 我只有这种活 |
[47:34] | We open in three hours. | 我们三小时后开张 |
[47:36] | You want, you can be here with us to christen the joint. | 你要想的话 可以和我们一起给酒吧洗礼 |
[47:40] | Thanks anyhow. | 还是谢谢你了 |
[48:08] | It’ll be good for your memoirs. | 这对你写论文集有帮助 |
[48:12] | Leonard, that is very, very expensive. | 伦纳德 那非常 非常贵 |
[48:16] | Come on, Candy, it’s me. Come on, you know me. | 拜托 糖糖 是我 拜托 你知道我的 |
[48:18] | – Come on. – You know… | -得了 -你知道… |
[48:22] | I don’t think you have | 我觉得今晚你钱包里的钱 |
[48:23] | enough money in your wallet for that tonight. | 不够支付这些服务 |
[48:25] | How do you know? Come on, Candy. | 你怎么知道 拜托 糖糖 |
[48:28] | – I can pay more than usual for it. – How do I know? | -我可以比平常多付些钱 -我怎么知道 |
[48:31] | Yeah, how? | 是啊 你怎么知道 |
[48:33] | Because nobody actually likes getting fucked in the ass, | 因为没人真的喜欢被操菊花 |
[48:36] | not even as pretend. | 装都没法装 |
[48:39] | You don’t walk right after. And look at this right here. | 事后不能走路 看这里 |
[48:42] | Look at this– I’m fucking walking. | 看这个 我正在走路呢 |
[48:44] | All night, I’m fuckin’ walking. In heels, I’m walking. | 一整晚 我都在走路 穿着高跟鞋走路 |
[48:46] | – Candy, some of the girls– – No, no, none of the girls. | -糖糖 有些姑娘 -不不 没人会 |
[48:49] | None of the girls want your dick– | 没有姑娘会想要你的老二 |
[48:51] | really, truly want your dick up their ass. | 真正插进她们的菊花里 |
[48:53] | Look, you can’t talk for all the girls. | 你不能代表所有姑娘 |
[48:56] | We can do a nice half-and-half. | 我们可以操一半口一半 |
[48:57] | You can tell Tony to kiss my fuckin’ white ass! | 你可以告诉托尼来舔我的大白屁股 |
[49:07] | Shit, I didn’t see nothing. | 操 我什么都没看见 |
[49:11] | Oh, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[49:17] | – Oh, my God. – Keep going. | -天呐 -快走 |
[49:19] | Don’t get involved! | 别搅和进去 |
[49:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[49:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[49:45] | You open? | 你们营业吗 |
[49:48] | All right, one screwdriver, one whisky sour. | 好吧 一杯鸡尾酒 一杯威士忌酸酒 |
[49:52] | – Here you go. – Thanks, Vince. | -给你 -谢谢 文斯 |
[49:54] | Hey, you guys good? Doing good? | 你们还好吗 开心吗 |
[49:56] | Hey, good, good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[49:57] | – Nora? – I’m great. | -诺拉 -我很好 |
[49:59] | – Officers, everyone set? – All right. | -长官们 照顾周到吗 -还行 |
[50:01] | Got your beer? Rodney. | 要啤酒吗 罗德尼 |
[50:04] | – What’s happening? – What can I get you? | -好啊 -你要喝什么 |
[50:05] | I’m solid. Unless it’s free. | 不用了 除非你请 |
[50:08] | Guy wants a golden screaming Cadillac. | 有个男的想要一杯金色凯迪拉克 |
[50:10] | That’s a “Who Hit Annie in the Fanny,” | 那就是”谁打了安妮的屁股” |
[50:12] | but with amaretto instead of Frangelico. | 只不过榛实酒换成了苦杏酒 |
[50:15] | Look like you just blew the Pillsbury Doughboy. | 看上去你刚吸了面团宝宝[白粉] |
[50:20] | Hey, you want a bump? | 你想来一口吗 |
[50:21] | No. | 不了 |
[50:22] | Go on. | 给你 |
[50:27] | Missing out. | 没机会了 |
[50:30] | Big man. I’m Vincent. | 大个子 我是文森特 |
[50:32] | – Mike. – Mike. Mr. Mike. | -麦克 -麦克 麦克先生 |
[50:34] | It’s an honor and a privilege. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[50:35] | This here’s Rodney P., international playboy. | 这位是罗德尼·P 国际花花公子 |
[50:38] | And this is Bobby J. He’s a cop, so watch yourself. | 这位是鲍比·J 他是条子 注意点 |
[50:41] | So, can I fix you too much to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[50:44] | Bourbon? | 波本威士忌 |
[50:45] | Bourbon. Up? Rocks? I’m guessing rocks. | 波本 加不加冰 我猜加冰 |
[50:48] | A Rosey Grier-looking motherfucker. | 一个长得像罗西·格瑞尔[美国演员]的混蛋 |
[50:51] | Bet you ain’t used to hearing “No” too much, is you? | 你肯定很少听到别人拒绝你吧 |
[50:54] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[50:57] | Rudy just walked in. | 鲁迪刚刚进来了 |
[51:01] | Ellen, Ellen, I want you to go prepare a table right now. | 艾伦 艾伦 我想你现在去清张桌子出来 |
[51:04] | You know, I had a college girl once. | 我以前有个大学生妹子 |
[51:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:09] | She was educated but, uh, not intelligent. | 她受过教育 但不聪明 |
[51:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[51:18] | What’s with all of this jigaboo shit? | 这里怎么这么多黑人 |
[51:20] | I had six Dean Martins in there. | 白人才几个 |
[51:21] | – Hey, you know, kids today. – What kids? | -你知道的 如今的小孩就这样 -什么小孩 |
[51:25] | Jesus Christ, you sure know how to open a place. | 老天 你真的很懂怎么开店 |
[51:27] | Yeah, well, this is my scene. | 是啊 我最拿手的就是这个 |
[51:30] | This is what I do. | 我就是做这个的 |
[51:34] | Hey, Rudy, uh, excuse me one second. | 鲁迪 我走开一下 |
[51:39] | – What are you doing here? – I want my fucking machines! | -你来这干什么 -我想要我的机器 |
[51:42] | Rudy took ’em. | 鲁迪拿走了 |
[51:43] | Now, you wanna take it up with Mr. Pipilo? | 你想找皮普洛先生吗 |
[51:45] | He’s right over there. Be my guest. | 他就在那边 随你便 |
[51:49] | Between you dagos and those mick pricks, | 你们这些意大利佬还有那些爱尔兰混蛋 |
[51:51] | I’m getting fucked six ways to Sunday. | 让我没一天好日子过 |
[51:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:56] | Hey, you think this is over?! | 你觉得这就完事了吗 |
[51:59] | So he tells the bartender, | 所以他告诉酒保 |
[52:00] | “This frog has got a 12-inch tongue | “这只青蛙长着12英寸的舌头” |
[52:03] | and he’s very good at what he does.” | 他很擅长他所做的” |
[52:07] | Hey, you hanging in? | 你还行吗 |
[52:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[52:13] | Hookers and pimps, I mean. | 妓女和皮条客 |
[52:14] | Why would a girl…? | 为什么一个姑娘会… |
[52:17] | Well, you’re out there, | 你只身闯荡 |
[52:20] | it’s lonely, dangerous, a lot of anonymous sex. | 孤独 危险 要和很多不认识的人上床 |
[52:23] | You want someone in your corner, someone to come home to. | 你想有个人在你身旁 有个归宿 |
[52:28] | – You’re shitting me. – I don’t get it either. | -你在糊弄我 -我也不明白 |
[52:30] | Never did, never will. | 以前不懂 以后也不会懂 |
[52:33] | Come on, what are you drinking? | 你要喝点什么 |
[52:35] | Fuck you, what am I drinking? | 去你妈的 我要喝什么 |
[52:37] | Okay. So what’s your name? | 好吧 你叫什么名字 |
[52:39] | – Jackie. – Hey, Jackie. | -杰基 -你好 杰基 |
[52:41] | – Hey, man. What’s up? – I’m Vincent. | -你好 最近怎么样 -我是文森特 |
[52:43] | Jackie, this is Ron. | 杰基 这位是罗 |
[52:44] | Ron, this is Jackie. And…? | 罗 他是杰基 还有这位… |
[52:46] | – Lori. – Lori! All right. | -洛瑞 -洛瑞 好吧 |
[52:49] | Everybody, drinks on me, okay? | 大伙 酒水我请 好吗 |
[52:51] | – What are you having? – A Schlitz. | -你要什么 -施利茨啤酒 |
[52:53] | – Coming right up. – Let’s go. | -马上来 -我们走 |
[52:54] | – What are you drinking? – Singapore Sling. | -你喝什么 -新加坡司令酒 |
[52:56] | Now that’s a fucking drink! What are you having, young lady? | 这他妈也是酒 你喝什么 小姐 |
[53:00] | – Bourbon. – You got it. | -波本 -好的 |
[53:01] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈 |
[53:07] | Shit! | 操 |
[53:07] | Stay back. | 后退 |
[53:12] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[53:14] | Hey, you take a punch about as well as one of your machines! | 你和你的机器都不经揍啊 |
[53:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[53:21] | Abby, come here. Get this out of here. | 艾比 过来 把这个拿出去 |
[53:33] | Gentle Ben, hold up. | 大个子[出自《温和的本》] 等下 |
[53:34] | – I gotta go, man. – Go? Where? | -我要走了 -走 去哪 |
[53:36] | What’s– what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[53:38] | I told you already. Mike. | 我告诉过你了 麦克 |
[53:41] | Mike, look, that wasn’t your gun, was it? | 麦克 瞧 那不是你的枪吧 |
[53:45] | I don’t need no gun, man. | 我不需要枪 |
[53:47] | Right, then you saved my ass. | 好 你救了我一命 |
[53:49] | And I owe you… | 我欠你… |
[53:51] | a drink or three. | 一杯酒或者三杯 |
[53:54] | Come on. Come back inside. | 来吧 进去吧 |
[53:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:01] | You working, Mike? | 你有工作吗 麦克 |
[54:02] | Working? | 工作 |
[54:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:12] | Strong night. | 今晚收入不错 |
[54:14] | I started early, like I said. | 我像我说的那样 很早就开工了 |
[54:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:18] | Hold on, hold on. Let’s go for a drink. | 等下 等下 我们去喝一杯 |
[54:21] | We earned it. | 今晚值得庆祝 |
[54:22] | – The Korean joint? – Nah. | -那个韩国人餐厅 -不是 |
[54:24] | Man who got that… | 经营那里的那人 |
[54:26] | …started a new place up on 4-5. | 在45街上开了家新店 |
[54:30] | Maybe after, you and me turn in for the night. | 或许之后 你和我今晚一起睡一觉 |
[54:33] | How you like that? | 你觉得如何 |
[54:36] | Yeah, you like that. | 你喜欢的 |
[54:44] | Hey, man, you got any Grateful Dead on the juke? | 你的自动点唱机上有感恩而死乐队的歌吗 |
[54:46] | – What’s that? Surf music? – No, man. | -那是什么 冲浪音乐吗 -不是 |
[54:48] | The fuck do I know? I’m from Brooklyn, all right? | 我怎么知道 我是布鲁克林的 好吗 |
[54:53] | As good as the Chinese joint? | 和中国人那里生意一样好吗 |
[54:54] | Aw, man, you should’ve seen it a couple hours ago. | 你该看看几小时前 |
[54:56] | There was all kind of business. | 人满为患 |
[54:58] | Vincent got a good way with the place, you know? | 文森特经营有方 知道吗 |
[55:00] | All right, get me a Johnnie Walker Black, ice. | 好吧 给我来杯黑方威士忌 加冰 |
[55:05] | Wine, beer? What you want? | 红酒还是啤酒 你想喝什么 |
[55:06] | Wine. Rose colored. | 红酒 玫瑰色的 |
[55:09] | Rose colored. | 玫瑰色的 |
[55:12] | Yo, say, baby, why don’t you take that drink down there. | 说说看 宝贝 要不你去那边喝 |
[55:15] | All right? I gotta pull my colleague’s coattails. | 好吗 我要给我同事讲点事 |
[55:21] | What it is, Larry? | 怎么了 拉里 |
[55:27] | So, you a Communist or some shit, right? | 你是共产主义者还是什么 对吗 |
[55:29] | I don’t know nothing about that, | 我对那一无所知 |
[55:31] | but I don’t dig hierarchical oppression, man. | 但我不喜欢等级压迫 |
[55:33] | I just don’t. | 我就是不喜欢 |
[55:34] | Talking that shit got Rochelle fucked up. | 你这样说会让罗谢尔遭罪 |
[55:36] | No, Rochelle’s my everything, man. | 不 罗谢尔是我的全部 |
[55:39] | She your ho, Richie. | 她是你的鸡 里奇 |
[55:41] | Yeah, but she controls the means of production, dig? | 是啊 但她控制着生产方式 明白 |
[55:44] | Means of– you talking about pussy? | 什么方式 你是说逼吗 |
[55:48] | – More or less. – More or less? | -差不多吧 -差不多 |
[55:50] | Claudette! | 克劳德特 |
[55:52] | Claudette, come here. Come on! | 克劳德特 过来 快 |
[55:55] | Hey, fucko! | 混球 |
[55:57] | You’re only allowed to destroy one pool table. | 只有一张台球桌给你毁 |
[55:59] | Hey, mine’s bigger. | 我的大些 |
[56:02] | In your fucking dreams, old man. | 做你妈的梦吧 老头 |
[56:05] | Here, zinfandel. | 给 仙粉黛 |
[56:07] | Sorry, it’s all we have. | 抱歉 我们只有这个 |
[56:14] | Best of times, worst of times. | 最好的时代 最坏的时代 |
[56:18] | It’s a line from the book. | 是这本书里的话 |
[56:20] | Oh, at the beginning. Yeah. | 对 一开始 是的 |
[56:22] | And at the end, | 书的结尾 |
[56:23] | “It is a far, far better thing | “这远比我遇到过的事 |
[56:28] | than I have ever…” | 要美好…” |
[56:32] | It’ll be funnier when you get to the end. | 看到最后会更有趣的 |
[56:34] | Oh, wait, I saw the movie. | 等下 我看过这部电影 |
[56:37] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[56:39] | No, man, I was fine until you sat down… | 不 在你坐下前我都还挺好的… |
[56:42] | – You like to read? – Uh… I didn’t think so. | -你喜欢看书吗 -以前我以为不喜欢 |
[56:46] | You read this one? | 你看过这本书吗 |
[56:48] | If you’re liking Dickens, | 如果你喜欢狄更斯 |
[56:50] | “Bleak House” or “Little Dorrit.” | 《荒凉山庄》或者《小杜丽》 |
[56:53] | – Uh, “Little” What? – I’ll write it down for you. | -小什么 -我写下来给你 |
[56:56] | – Which one is your favorite? – Yo, you listening? | -你喜欢哪本 -你还在听吗 |
[56:59] | – Yeah. – Hello? | -在 -在听吗 |
[57:06] | – Thanks, Vincent. – Night, thank you. | -谢了 文森特 -晚安 谢谢你 |
[57:09] | – Julio. – Later, bro. | -朱利欧 -一会见 伙计 |
[57:11] | – Tanya. – Night, papi. | -塔尼娅 -晚安 帅哥 |
[57:13] | Hey, Big Mike. | 大麦克 |
[57:15] | You, uh– you need a place to stay? | 你需要个落脚的地方吗 |
[57:17] | – I’m good. – All right. | -不用了 -好吧 |
[57:19] | – See you back here at 9:00. – All right. | -九点这里见 -好 |
[57:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[57:25] | Abby… | 艾比… |
[57:28] | Uh, so, what couldn’t you love about all this, right? | 这里是不是很棒 |
[57:32] | – Beats the balls out of Old Saybrook, that’s for sure. – Right. | -肯定比旧塞布鲁克好 -好吧 |
[57:38] | Listen, I’m gonna get some breakfast at Leon’s. | 听着 我要去里昂酒吧吃点早餐 |
[57:42] | You wanna come? | 一起去吗 |
[57:44] | Can I take a rain check? | 能改期吗 |
[57:45] | No, but I could give you one. | 不行 但我为你破例 |
[57:51] | Doesn’t really make sense, does it? | 不太说得通 对吗 |
[57:52] | Nope. | 是的 |
[57:54] | See you later. | 再见 |