时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, we’re fuckin’ open! | 我们开张了 |
[00:10] | Hey, listen, I’m gonna get some breakfast. You wanna come? | 我要去吃点早餐 一起去吗 |
[00:14] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[00:16] | We don’t have the cash to cover my brother’s debt right now. | 我们现在手上没有那么多钱还我哥哥的债 |
[00:18] | Rudy Pipilo is gonna be the bank. | 鲁迪·皮普洛就是银行 |
[00:20] | The bank will take a five percent fee out of every check. | 银行要从每张支票里抽取5%的费用 |
[00:23] | Guy opens his envelope on Friday, he’ll find cash. | 员工周五打开信封 里面会装有钱 |
[00:28] | Mr. Dwyer? | 德怀尔先生 |
[00:31] | Blocks 4-2, west of Eighth… | 第八大道以西的42街区 |
[00:33] | are now no-go zones for purposes of arrests. | 现在已成为抓捕”禁区” |
[00:36] | Harvest your arrests elsewhere. | 要抓人就到别地去抓 |
[00:38] | How do these blocks rate a no-go zone? | 为什么这些街区会变成禁区 |
[00:40] | I mean, down here’s mostly low rent. | 这块房租大多很低 |
[00:42] | I think I might be doing somethin’ else. | 我可能会换工作 |
[00:45] | – What? – The movie business. | -什么 -电影行业 |
[00:47] | Well, how’d you get interested in that? | 你怎么对这个产生兴趣的 |
[00:50] | Gotta get interested in somethin’. | 总得找点兴趣 是吧 |
[01:15] | Fuck, it’s never gonna stop. | 该死 这雨是不打算停了 |
[01:21] | I should build a boat. | 我该造艘船 |
[01:25] | For animals, you know. | 给动物 你懂的 |
[01:39] | Yeah, no fucking street trade tonight. | 今晚站不了街了 |
[01:44] | Guess I’m gonna go to the movies. | 我估计要去电影院 |
[01:47] | C.C. doesn’t like me working the theater. | CC不喜欢我在电影院里工作 |
[01:49] | He says it’s beneath me. | 他说那里配不上我 |
[01:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:55] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[01:59] | On my back, on my knees– | 躺着 跪着 |
[02:03] | all the same to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[02:08] | See you around. | 再见 |
[02:18] | Then the girl said, | 然后那女孩说 |
[02:20] | “I don’t think it’s funny.” | “我不觉得好笑” |
[02:22] | And with that, she reached over | 说完 她就过来 |
[02:23] | and started to caress my breast. | 开始爱抚我的胸部 |
[02:27] | It was a funny feeling. | 感觉很有意思 |
[02:29] | I never had anybody touch me like that before. | 以前从没有人那样碰过我 |
[02:33] | She ran her hands around down between my legs… | 她把手向下伸到我的双腿之间 |
[02:37] | …and over my thighs, across my stomach. | 在大腿和腹部来回抚摸 |
[02:41] | I could feel the heat of her hands through my panties… | 我能感受到她手的温度 |
[02:43] | You like movies? | 你喜欢电影 |
[02:46] | Oh, it was very, very exciting. | 让人欲火中烧 |
[02:50] | Then one of the other girls reached out behind me | 然后另一个女生从我后面过来 |
[02:53] | – and took off my bra. – I love movies. | -把我胸罩摘了 -我喜欢电影 |
[02:55] | And when she did… | 当她摘掉后 |
[03:20] | Fuck! You… | 操 你 |
[03:26] | Balcony’s closed. Downstairs only. | 包厢已关闭 只能坐下面 |
[03:34] | You like movies? | 你喜欢电影 |
[05:31] | That’s it. | 没问题 |
[05:33] | Our flat fee and cut of the machines. | 这是固定收费和机器的分红 |
[05:36] | We straight? | 没问题了吧 |
[05:39] | We’re golden with this guy every time. | 这家伙每次都交齐了 |
[05:40] | You know, you are beginning to fucking worry me, Vincent. | 你开始让我担心了 文森特 |
[05:44] | I never knew a barman who didn’t take | 我还不认识哪个酒保 |
[05:46] | a little something and put it in his pocket. | 不谋取私利的 |
[05:48] | On principle. | 按照原则来说 |
[05:50] | That ain’t me. | 我不是那样的人 |
[05:55] | Relax. I’m pulling your chain. | 淡定 逗你玩的 |
[05:57] | Meeting you is like finding a broad with big tits | 认识你就像找到一个大奶 |
[05:59] | and an ass you can set your drink on. | 屁股翘到可以放酒的娘儿们 |
[06:02] | The perfect woman. | 完美女人 |
[06:05] | You falling in love with me, Rudy? | 你爱上我了吗 鲁迪 |
[06:06] | Mm, in a way. | 从某种程度上讲 是的 |
[06:09] | Vincent, I got something big on my mind, | 文森特 我有个大计划 |
[06:12] | and I’m beginning to think that you’re the man for it. | 我开始觉得你是最合适的人选 |
[06:16] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[06:17] | You’re honest. | 你诚实 |
[06:18] | You got a top-notch work ethic. I seen your clientele. | 职业操守一流 我见过你的客户 |
[06:22] | You’re good with all kinds of people– | 你和各色人群都相处融洽 |
[06:23] | losers, businessmen, normal people, | 废柴 商人 普通人 |
[06:26] | abnormal people, you name it. | 变态 不一而足 |
[06:28] | All right, I get it. I’m a regular Dale Carnegie. | 我懂了 我是个合格的戴尔·卡耐基 |
[06:31] | But the fuck is it, this thing that’s big? | 但这个大计划究竟他妈的是什么 |
[06:34] | Fuck is it, he says. | 他说 究竟他妈的是什么 |
[06:37] | When the time comes, I’ll let you know. | 时机成熟后 我会告诉你的 |
[06:39] | All I can say is it’s gonna be good. | 我只能说会很棒 |
[06:41] | And you’re gonna make real money. | 你会赚很多钱 |
[06:44] | Not walking-around money. The kind you can bank. | 不是零花钱那种 是多到你可以存银行的钱 |
[06:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Sounds interesting, but, uh, | 听上去很有意思 不过 |
[06:51] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[06:53] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[06:58] | Hey, try to relax. | 放松点 |
[07:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:03] | Doing my best here. | 我尽力了 |
[07:08] | We’re just two guys having dinner. | 我们只是两个共进晚餐的男人 |
[07:12] | Besides, it’s New York. | 再说 这是纽约 |
[07:15] | Nobody cares. | 没人在意 |
[07:17] | And it’s not like your dad is gonna fly in from Sioux City | 你爸又不会从苏城飞过来 |
[07:20] | and walk through that door, right? | 走进那扇门 对吧 |
[07:22] | I’m not worried about my father. | 我担心的不是我爸 |
[07:25] | I have colleagues, people I’ve met through the firm. | 我有同事 以及那些通过律所认识的人 |
[07:29] | Eat up. | 吃吧 |
[07:35] | So… | 所以 |
[07:38] | I think I’m gonna go out dancing on Friday. | 周五我应该会出去跳舞 |
[07:41] | There’s a new place in the Village that I wanna check out. | 格林威治村开了家新店 我想去看看 |
[07:43] | You gonna join me? | 你想来吗 |
[07:44] | I’m working on briefs for this big corporate case | 我得搞定我们正在打官司的 |
[07:47] | that we’re litigating. | 一起大公司案子的案情摘要 |
[07:49] | Sounds like a blast. | 真有意思 |
[07:57] | Come with me. | 跟我去吧 |
[08:03] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:08] | Fran, do something about those animals. | 弗兰 管下孩子 |
[08:10] | Out! | 出去 |
[08:11] | Go outside! Bother the neighbors… | 都出去 去骚扰邻居 |
[08:13] | And lock the door so they can’t get back in. | 把门锁上 不然他们又要跑回来 |
[08:16] | Come on. | 快 |
[08:19] | I’m going fucking crazy sitting around here. | 坐在家里我快要疯了 |
[08:21] | It ain’t natural for a man to be out of work. | 男人不工作不正常 |
[08:24] | What’s the doctor say? | 医生怎么说的 |
[08:25] | Says I can’t go back yet. | 说我还不能回去 |
[08:27] | Says I gotta change my lifestyle, whatever that means. | 说我得改变我的生活方式 鬼知道什么意思 |
[08:31] | The fuck does he know? | 他懂个屁 |
[08:33] | Look who stopped by. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[08:36] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚好在附近 |
[08:38] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[08:40] | I’d get up, but I’m recuperating. | 我想起来的 但我在养伤 |
[08:42] | I made this for you. | 这是给你做的 |
[08:44] | I heard it’s dietetic… or something. | 听说很有营养 |
[08:47] | Looks delicious. | 看上去很可口 |
[08:48] | Uh, look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:51] | I’ll see you, Bobby. | 回见 鲍比 |
[08:53] | Nice to see you, Andrea. | 很高兴见到你 安德莉娅 |
[08:59] | No, no, the post is base! | 不不 那个铁杆是垒 |
[09:02] | No! You can’t change the rules, asshole! | 不 你不能改规则 混蛋 |
[09:05] | The tree is base! | 那棵树才是垒 |
[09:07] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[09:11] | That was real considerate, bringing the mold and all. | 你真体贴 带吃的过来 |
[09:15] | How you been? | 你过得怎么样 |
[09:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:19] | I hear your bar’s doing real good. | 听说你酒吧的生意很红火 |
[09:23] | Maybe I’ll drop by sometime, see it for myself? | 或许我会找个时间亲自去看看 |
[09:27] | You’re welcome anytime, sweetheart. | 随时欢迎 宝贝 |
[09:28] | First drink’s on the house. | 第一杯免费 |
[09:30] | First drink? That’s all? | 就第一杯吗 |
[09:32] | First, second. | 前两杯 |
[09:35] | Like I said, I better get going, okay? | 我该走了 |
[09:38] | The kids miss you. | 孩子们很想你 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I miss them, too. | 我也想他们 |
[09:43] | Just tell them I’ll be around soon. | 告诉他们我很快就会去看他们 |
[09:44] | I’ll take ’em to Karl Droge’s for some ice cream. | 带他们去卡尔德罗格吃冰淇淋 |
[09:48] | Here. | 拿去 |
[09:51] | Just get ’em something. | 给他们买点东西 |
[09:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[10:02] | You just think that you miss me. | 你只是觉得你想我了 |
[10:05] | No. | 不 |
[10:07] | No, I do. | 不是的 我真的想你 |
[10:13] | It’s swimming weather now. | 现在是游泳季节 |
[10:16] | We could load up the Mercury, | 我们可以把东西装进车里 |
[10:18] | put the kids in the back, | 孩子坐后面 |
[10:21] | go down to Coney. | 去科尼岛 |
[10:25] | A family day at the beach like we used to. | 像过去那样全家到海边玩一天 |
[10:28] | I sleep during the day. | 我白天要睡觉 |
[10:29] | Oh, in a coffin? | 在棺材里吗 |
[10:33] | That’s cute. | 真好笑 |
[10:38] | Vince… | 文斯 |
[10:40] | Andrea, you’re forgetting what it was like when I was at home. | 安德莉娅 你忘了我在家的时候是什么样子了 |
[10:44] | Shit, how about the night | 你忘了 |
[10:45] | you lit my clothes on fire, for Christ’s sake? | 有天晚上你把我衣服点燃了吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, ’cause you came home stumbling into our bedroom | 那是因为你凌晨三点 |
[10:50] | 3:00 in the morning smelling like the Fulton Fish Market. | 跌跌撞撞走进我们的卧室 身上一股海鲜味 |
[10:55] | I’m just a man, no better than any other. | 我只是个普通男人 不比别人好 |
[11:02] | The fire thing, that was an accident. | 烧衣服那次是意外 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:09] | The first time, maybe. | 第一次或许是 |
[11:28] | You have a budding Junior Wells at home? | 你家里有崭露头角的蓝调口琴演奏大师吗 |
[11:33] | “Hoodoo Man Blues”? | 《倒霉蛋布鲁斯》 |
[11:37] | – Is that a present or…? – No. | -这是礼物还是 -不是 |
[11:45] | I don’t know, I just thought I’d give it a try. | 我也不知道 我就想试着吹吹 |
[11:49] | I’m buying this for my son. | 这是给我儿子买的 |
[11:51] | He lives with his mom. | 他和他妈妈住一起 |
[11:55] | I’m Jack, by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫杰克 |
[11:57] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[11:59] | Thanks for the music tip. | 谢谢给我科普音乐知识 |
[12:02] | Is that a “Thanks, buzz off”? | 这是在叫我别烦你吗 |
[12:08] | Listen, I’ve never done this before. | 听着 我从没搭讪过别人 |
[12:11] | Really? Pretty confident for a rookie. | 是吗 菜鸟能这么自信 |
[12:15] | “Gather ye rosebuds.” | 花开堪折直需折 |
[12:18] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:19] | Your phone number. | 你的电话号码 |
[12:21] | To start. | 作为开始 |
[12:36] | You can’t be serious. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[12:38] | The guy manages to not piss his own shoes, | 那人没有尿到他自己身上 |
[12:40] | and you’re gonna make him a collar? | 你还要给他开罚单吗 |
[12:42] | That’s just so fucking unsporting. | 太不厚道了 |
[12:46] | No, fuck him. | 不是 去他的 |
[12:47] | But that skinny mutt down the street | 不过那个瘦子王八蛋 |
[12:49] | just tossed something when I hit the cherry top. | 在我上巡逻车的时候扔掉了什么东西 |
[12:51] | You make a show of that rummy. | 你去假装教训下那个酒鬼 |
[12:53] | I’m gonna double back. | 我从后面抄过去 |
[13:04] | Fella! | 哥们 |
[13:08] | Yeah, you! | 叫你呢 |
[13:12] | I gotta ask, why the phone booth? | 我不得不问 为什么偏偏要在电话亭里撒野 |
[13:15] | Why not the wall? The street? The Dumpster? | 不能撒在墙上 街上或者垃圾箱里吗 |
[13:17] | Why the fuck you gotta pick | 为什么你非得 |
[13:19] | the worst possible place out here? | 挑在这里撒野 |
[13:21] | People gotta stand in here. They need to make a phone call. | 人们要在这里面打电话的 |
[13:24] | Now they gotta splash around in your piss puddle. | 现在他们要想打电话就只能被你的尿溅湿了 |
[13:28] | You hide that shit down the alley, no one gives a flying fuck. | 你撒在小巷里 没人在意 |
[13:31] | But now I gotta slap you with a public lewdness charge | 但现在我不得不给你开一张公共场所猥亵的罚单 |
[13:35] | ’cause you whipped out your pecker for all the world to see. | 因为你把你鸡鸡露出来了 |
[13:38] | It’s raining in the goddamn phone booth. | 电话亭里像在下雨一样 |
[13:40] | Unless, of course, we just settle it right here. | 当然 我们也可以就地解决 |
[13:43] | Don’t move. Shut the fuck up and don’t move. | 不准动 闭嘴 别动 |
[13:46] | Look at you with the honest collar. | 瞧瞧你 在这抓人 |
[13:49] | Only one problem, Deputy Fife. | 只有一个问题 法夫县警 |
[13:51] | It’s a no-go zone. | 这里是禁捕区 |
[13:53] | Deuce from Eighth to the river, off-limits, remember? | 从堕落街到八街到哈德逊河 都不能抓人 记得吗 |
[13:57] | That’s why I want the collar. | 所以我才想要抓他 |
[14:00] | Here we go, right here. | 在这呢 |
[14:02] | Whoa, that ain’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[14:03] | Let’s lock him up and bring him in front of the desk. | 把他铐起来 带回局里 |
[14:05] | See how it bounces. | 看会怎么样 |
[14:07] | For what, shits and giggles? | 为了什么 就为了好玩吗 |
[14:08] | I wanna know how real the no-go really is. | 我想知道这禁捕区到底是不是真的 |
[14:11] | I mean, where in the fuck does that shit come from? | 谁他妈想出来的这个 |
[14:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:19] | – How you doing? – Busy. | -你怎么样 -很忙 |
[14:22] | Looks like you’re handling it okay. | 看样子你应付得不错 |
[14:24] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有问题的 |
[14:30] | Here you go, Tod. Drink up. | 给 托德 干了 |
[14:31] | Might as well. After tonight, I am off the liquor for a while. | 正好 今晚过后我要戒酒一段时间 |
[14:34] | Hangovers show up on camera. | 宿醉的话在镜头上会看出来 |
[14:37] | You got a movie? | 你要拍电影 |
[14:38] | A fuck film out on Fire Island. | 在火岛上拍黄片 |
[14:40] | Won’t be using any Actors Studio techniques, | 不会使用演员工作室的技术 |
[14:43] | but, hey, it’s work. | 不过这就是工作 |
[14:43] | No, it’s great, man. Why Fire Island, though? | 挺好的 但是为什么要在火岛 |
[14:46] | Atmosphere. Look, we’re on the beach on Sunday. | 为了气氛 我们周日会在海滩上 |
[14:48] | Why don’t you come check it out? It’ll be fun. | 你来看看吧 会很好玩的 |
[14:52] | – Bring your boyfriend. – I wish. | -带上你男友 -我倒是想 |
[14:54] | That’s not his thing at all, though. | 他不喜欢这些 |
[14:55] | Too bad. | 可惜 |
[14:56] | Have fun. I’ll see ya. | 玩得开心 再见 |
[15:03] | Friend of yours? Looks familiar. | 你朋友吗 看着很眼熟 |
[15:06] | Yeah, yeah, from downtown. | 是的 住在南区 |
[15:07] | He was in that Cryder Ford commercial, plays on TV all the time. | 他演过那个克莱德·福特的广告 电视上经常放 |
[15:11] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[15:12] | Guy who got a great deal on his trade-in. | 他的二手货卖了个好价钱 |
[15:16] | Handsome fella. | 帅哥一个 |
[15:18] | Shit. | 靠 |
[15:19] | Mine are at the till. | 我的在收银台 |
[15:24] | Oh, Parliaments. | 百乐门 |
[15:27] | Not your brand, huh? | 你不抽这牌子的吗 |
[15:28] | I’m a Marlboro man, but I got an open mind. | 我抽万宝路 不过我什么都接受 |
[15:33] | My mother smoked Parliaments. | 我妈抽百乐门 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I could have seen that coming. | 猜到你会这么说 |
[15:38] | No, really, she did. | 是真的 |
[15:42] | – I’m just making it worse, huh? – Yeah. | -越说越糟了 是吗 -嗯 |
[15:46] | All right, come on. Here, take a break. | 好吧 去休息下 |
[15:50] | – Yeah? – Here, come on. Abby’s got it. | -真的吗 -来吧 艾比可以看着 |
[15:56] | Just wanted to say you’re a good bartender. | 只是想说你是个好酒保 |
[15:58] | I could tell the first time | 第一次见你 |
[15:59] | I saw you double-checking the inventory. | 复核存货的时候就看出来了 |
[16:02] | Glad to have you along for the ride. | 很高兴有你的帮忙 |
[16:06] | – Yeah, we’ll see. – No? | -到时再说吧 -不是吗 |
[16:08] | No, I’m just saying you got something here, but… | 我意思是你在这开酒吧 但是 |
[16:13] | it’s not exactly my thing, right? | 这并不是我喜欢的 |
[16:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:17] | We had one of yours in here right off the bat opening night. | 开业那晚不就有你的基友过来吗 |
[16:20] | The pretty motherfucker, | 特别好看 |
[16:22] | looked like he should be at the opera or something. | 就像是唱歌剧的 |
[16:24] | – She. – Mm-mm, it was a he. | -她 -不 是男的 |
[16:27] | I could see the fucking Adam’s apple bouncing. | 我能看到凸出的喉结 |
[16:29] | I mean to say Dora prefers “She.” | 我是说朵拉喜欢被当做女人 |
[16:31] | Dora? That’s the name? | 朵拉 这是她名字 |
[16:34] | Okay, Dora. She is fucking great. | 好吧 朵拉 她很棒 |
[16:38] | With the fucking lipstick and the pumps? | 那口红和高跟鞋 |
[16:39] | I mean, shit like that makes this place crackle. | 正是这些让这里火爆 |
[16:42] | A little this, a little that. | 一点这个 一点那个 |
[16:44] | It’s New York, you know. People wanna be surprised. | 这是纽约 人们喜欢看到新鲜事物 |
[16:48] | Come on, baby. It’s all right. | 来吧 宝贝 没事的 |
[16:50] | They’re not gonna say anything. | 他们不会说什么 |
[16:52] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:57] | Where were you working before this? | 你在这之前在哪工作 |
[16:58] | I was in Brooklyn, this joint on Smith Street. | 布鲁克林区 史密斯街上的一家酒吧 |
[17:01] | A fag bar in South Brooklyn? | 南布鲁克林的同志酒吧 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:06] | And before that, I worked both weekend shifts at the Stonewall. | 在那之前 我在石墙酒吧上周末轮班 |
[17:09] | – I know you’ve heard of that. – Stonewall? | -你肯定听说过 -石墙 |
[17:11] | Come on, man, even you are gonna remember | 得了吧 你肯定记得 |
[17:13] | a bunch of queers rioting three nights in a row. | 有一群同志连续三晚暴动 |
[17:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Village, I remember. | 嗯嗯 在格林威治村 我记得 |
[17:18] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[17:20] | What the fuck happened with that? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[17:22] | One too many raids. | 警察突袭次数太多了 |
[17:26] | Yeah, it was something, all right. | 算是个大事件 |
[17:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:30] | Here… to new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[17:41] | You picked him up where? | 你在哪抓的他 |
[17:42] | 4-2 and 9. | 第九大道的42街区 |
[17:45] | Did you forget what I told you or are you just hard of hearing? | 你是忘了我跟你说的还是听力有问题 |
[17:47] | I told him to let it go. | 我叫他别管 |
[17:51] | I think this is the real thing. | 这好像是真的 |
[17:52] | – Look, it says “Rolex.” – It says “Rolek,” you dumb-ass. | -上面写着劳力士 -是劳力土 蠢货 |
[17:55] | Hey, Sarge, remind Patrolman Alston here about the no-go. | 警司 再跟巡逻员奥斯顿说说禁捕区的事 |
[17:59] | Simple possession, right? Had a little H on him was all? | 单纯持有违禁物 对吗 身上有海洛因 |
[18:01] | – That’s right. – Cut him loose, Alston. | -没错 -放了他 奥斯顿 |
[18:03] | We took these off a gypsy on the Deuce. | 这是我们从堕落街上的一个吉普赛人身上搜刮来的 |
[18:08] | Maybe now you’ll know what time it is. | 或许现在你会知道几点了 |
[18:15] | For me? | 给我的 |
[18:18] | Maybe you could go to the free clinic later. | 也许你可以稍后去免费诊所 |
[18:20] | You think I like boring movies? | 你觉得我喜欢无聊电影 |
[18:30] | You’re light. | 你钱不够 |
[18:31] | On my period. | 我大姨妈来了 |
[18:32] | Can’t get your fee for half of nothing. | 没法做爱赚不够钱 |
[18:36] | Then you double up on the sucks. | 那就加倍去接口活 |
[18:39] | I’m heavy, Daddy. | 我不堪重负 爹地 |
[18:40] | Right now my room looks like the Manson family moved in. | 现在我家就像曼森家族住进来了一样 |
[18:44] | Anyone got a tampon? I’m out. | 有人有棉条吗 我用完了 |
[18:50] | You’re still light. | 你钱还是不够 |
[18:51] | I love fucking on my period. Why is that? | 我喜欢在来大姨妈的时候做爱 为什么 |
[18:54] | Don’t need lube. | 不需要润滑油 |
[18:55] | But some johns ain’t up to that mess. | 但有些男人不喜欢血淋淋的 |
[18:58] | You hear about these sponges? | 听说过那种海绵吗 |
[18:59] | You stick it up there, | 塞进去 |
[19:01] | stops the blood long enough to fuck. | 就能止血让你做爱 |
[19:03] | Johns can’t tell the difference. | 男人们感觉不出区别的 |
[19:05] | But you need to be careful. | 不过你得小心 |
[19:06] | Gave me a yeast infection once. | 有次让我真菌感染 |
[19:10] | How do you get it out? | 怎么取出来 |
[19:11] | Got me a pair of needle-nose pliers from the hardware store. | 我在五金店买了一对针头钳 |
[19:16] | Y’all need to keep your lady business to yourself. | 你们女人间的事情私下说 |
[19:22] | Thanks, Ruby. | 谢了 露比 |
[19:24] | Yeah, you made him squirm. | 你让他不自在了 |
[19:30] | Ain’t too often I see your running mouth so shut. | 难得见你这么安静 |
[19:33] | My lady’s on the rag, stretch. | 我姑娘来大姨妈了 高个 |
[19:35] | Can’t handle that. | 应付不来 |
[19:37] | Nothing you can do but ride the crimson wave. | 月经来了只有等 |
[19:39] | Yeah, it’s all about the lunar cycle, man. | 全在于月亮周期 |
[19:41] | Like they werewolves or some shit? | 就像狼人吗 |
[19:43] | Women just be mysterious. | 女人太神秘了 |
[19:45] | They in sync with the moon. | 她们和月亮同步 |
[19:46] | It’s like it does shit to them. | 就像它会影响她们一样 |
[19:48] | I personally don’t mind a little ketchup on my hot dog. | 我个人倒是不介意鸡鸡上沾血 |
[19:52] | Man, fuck the goddamn moon. | 去他妈的月亮 |
[19:53] | No, no, now, that’s my point, man. | 我就是这个意思 |
[19:55] | You gotta fuck the moon. | 你得操月亮 |
[20:03] | You gotta get over here before it gets light, you know? | 得在天亮之前过来 你知道吧 |
[20:05] | The trucks that pull up early, they’re looking for it. | 那些早早开来的车 他们都很饥渴 |
[20:07] | – You know what I mean? – I know. | -懂我意思吗 -我知道 |
[20:10] | Those delivery boys are lonely. | 那些送货小哥很孤单 |
[20:13] | I earned real good tonight, C.C. | 我今晚赚了不少 CC |
[20:18] | You tired again? | 你又累了吗 |
[20:20] | I can work the bread trucks, C.C. | 我可以去伺候面包车司机 CC |
[20:22] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[20:25] | Give you a break. I don’t mind. | 让你休息下 我不介意 |
[20:28] | Nah, Lori, you coming home with me to get some shut-eye. | 不 洛瑞你跟我回家 去睡一觉 |
[20:31] | Ashley can service the bread guys, | 艾什莉可以伺候面包小哥 |
[20:33] | maybe bring back a loaf or two. | 兴许还能带回一两块面包呢 |
[20:36] | Fuck outta here. | 滚吧 |
[20:50] | Yo, C.C., you seen Melissa? | CC 你看到梅丽莎了吗 |
[20:54] | Ain’t my lookout. | 没注意 |
[20:58] | Yeah, that bitch better be tricking. | 这贱人最好在干活 |
[21:27] | Larry thinks I’m on the trucks this morning. | 拉里以为我今早在卡车上揽活 |
[21:30] | I need to deliver. | 我得去交钱 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I gotta get going, too. | 我也得走了 |
[22:05] | Remember, I’m going out dancing after work tonight. | 记得我今晚下班后要去跳舞吧 |
[22:08] | Scouting that new place. | 去看看那家新店 |
[22:13] | I’m interested in seeing how their business is run. | 我想知道他们是如何经营的 |
[22:15] | You are dead set on having your own spot, aren’t you? | 你是铁了心想自己开店 对吗 |
[22:19] | What’s wrong with a little ambition? | 有点野心有什么不好 |
[22:22] | I thought you liked The Hi-Hat. | 你不是喜欢踩镲吗 |
[22:26] | I do. | 我是喜欢 |
[22:27] | Vince isn’t a total asshole. | 文斯不是坏人 |
[22:30] | But Midtown’s not my scene. I wanna get back downtown. | 但是商业区不适合我 我想回南区 |
[22:34] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[22:39] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我 |
[23:03] | Next! | 下一个 |
[23:07] | Sean Riley. Sign it. | 肖恩·莱利 签字 |
[23:10] | Where’s Bobby? | 鲍比呢 |
[23:12] | He’s still out. | 还在康复 |
[23:13] | Yeah? All right. Thanks, Vince. | 是吗 好啊 谢了 文斯 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Next! | 嗯 下一个 |
[23:19] | Bill Schmidt. Just sign it. | 比尔·施密特 签字 |
[23:21] | I’m cashing my check at a bank. | 我要去银行兑现 |
[23:24] | – What? – Come on, Billy. | -什么 -拜托 比利 |
[23:26] | – I can wait till Monday. – But why wait? | -我可以等到周一 -干嘛要等 |
[23:28] | You can have your money right now. | 你现在就能拿到钱 |
[23:29] | – I’m patient. – Hey, Bill, take the cash. | -我有耐心 -比尔 拿着现金 |
[23:32] | You don’t wanna mess this shit up for the other guys. | 你不想给其他工人添麻烦吧 |
[23:34] | I already pay the IRS. I don’t need another tax. | 我已经交了税了 我不需要再交一次 |
[23:36] | $24 just for a couple of days? That’s $100 a month. | 为了早两天拿钱给24 一个月就是100 |
[23:39] | And I don’t gotta do nothing | 我什么都不用做 |
[23:40] | for it but sit on my ass for a weekend. | 等周末过去就行 |
[23:42] | My mother raised me smarter than that. | 我妈没把我养成蠢货 |
[23:44] | She knew the value of a nickel. | 她知道五分镍币 |
[23:46] | – And a C-note. – Fine. | -以及百元纸币的价值 -行 |
[23:48] | Next! | 下一个 |
[23:51] | Hey, Brian Garner. Just endorse it. | 布莱恩·加纳 签字就行 |
[23:54] | Yeah, I’ll just put mine in a bank, like Bill. | 我和比尔一样 我存银行里 |
[24:00] | The fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[24:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:10] | This is Jack, the music expert. | 我是杰克 音乐专家 |
[24:12] | Um, this must be one of those new machines. | 这一定是新机器 |
[24:16] | I hope you get this message. | 希望你能收到这条留言 |
[24:19] | It was really nice meeting you the other day, | 很开心那天遇见你 |
[24:22] | and I thought maybe we could go out sometime, do something. | 我想我们可以找个时间出去转转 |
[24:26] | A drink, coffee, whatever you’d like. | 喝酒 咖啡 看你喜欢什么 |
[24:28] | Um, my number is 958-2392. | 我的电话是9582392 |
[24:33] | And… I’d really like to see you again. | 我真的很想再见到你 |
[24:37] | I’m home by 7:00 most nights. | 我一般晚上七点回家 |
[24:39] | Okay, hope I hear from you. | 希望能得到你的回复 |
[24:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:46] | Look, I already told you, thanks, but, no, thanks. | 我已经说了 谢谢 不用 |
[24:49] | Where is it written that I gotta use the Bank of Bobby Dwyer? | 有规定我必须使用鲍比·德怀尔的银行吗 |
[24:51] | Come on, Joe, cash your check today. | 拜托 乔 你就今天兑现了吧 |
[24:53] | Take that knockout wife of yours out for a couple drinks tonight. | 今晚带你漂亮老婆出去喝两杯 |
[24:56] | My wife ain’t even a TKO. | 我老婆根本不漂亮 |
[24:58] | I’ll just take my check with me and put it in the bank, | 我选择把我的支票存银行 |
[25:00] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[25:06] | Okay. There you go, Joey. | 好吧 拿去 乔 |
[25:08] | It’s all there, the full amount. | 都在那了 全额工资 |
[25:10] | Sign your check, take your envelope, | 签字 拿上信封 |
[25:12] | and get the fuck outta my sight. | 然后给我滚出去 |
[25:13] | You want out? You’re out. | 你想走人 那就走 |
[25:14] | Don’t make a fucking bit of difference to me. | 对我来说屁关系都没有 |
[25:20] | A real problem solver, you are. | 你是个不折不扣的问题解决者 |
[25:35] | And this last guy, he said what? | 最后那个家伙说什么了 |
[25:38] | Same as the others. | 和其他人一样 |
[25:40] | He could wait till Monday to cash the checks. | 他可以等到周一才兑现支票 |
[25:42] | They were together on this, then, like a conspiracy. | 那他们是抱团了 合谋策划 |
[25:45] | Nah, I know these idiots. | 不 我了解这些白痴 |
[25:47] | First time they wanna get drunk on a Friday, | 他们一旦想在周五买醉 |
[25:49] | they’re gonna come back and use our service. | 就会回来找我们 |
[25:51] | They’re just making a point, | 他们只是想表明立场 |
[25:52] | like they didn’t have to if they didn’t want to. | 他们不想的话就不必这样做 |
[25:54] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[26:13] | I’ll see you guys. | 回见 |
[26:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:53] | You always work the same corner? | 你总是在同一区揽客吗 |
[26:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:00] | Candy. | 糖糖 |
[27:33] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[27:35] | Uh, the bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[27:37] | Abby, this is my brother-in-law, Bobby. | 艾比 这是我姐夫 鲍比 |
[27:41] | I’d give my left nut for a night alone with you. | 我愿意用左边蛋蛋换取与你独处的一晚 |
[27:44] | – That’s sweet. – Fuck it, the right one, too. | -你嘴真甜 -管他的 加上右边蛋蛋也行 |
[27:46] | Both. | 双蛋啊 |
[27:49] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[27:50] | What would be the point? | 蛋都没了 还有什么意义 |
[27:53] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[27:55] | Oh, yeah. Okay, just one. | 也对 好吧 就一个蛋 |
[27:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:59] | No deal. | 不行 |
[28:03] | Candy, it’s on the house. | 糖糖 这杯免费 |
[28:06] | Look like you could use it. | 看上去你需要喝一杯 |
[28:25] | That girl’s gonna run you, Vince. | 那妹子会掌控你 文斯 |
[28:27] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[28:30] | I say you could sit? | 我有说你可以坐下吗 |
[28:32] | Get on out there and work that ass. | 快出去揽客 |
[28:49] | You up for a date? | 你愿意约个会吗 |
[29:00] | How do you walk all night in those things? | 你穿着那玩意 怎么走一晚上的路 |
[29:04] | I used to be a ballerina, so I’m used to pain. | 我以前是芭蕾舞演员 所以习惯忍痛了 |
[29:08] | Yeah, I think I saw you in “The Nutcracker.” | 对 我好像在《胡桃[蛋蛋]夹子》里见过你 |
[29:10] | Fuck you. I was good. | 操你妈 我跳得可好了 |
[29:16] | Okay, here we go. | 好 来客人了 |
[29:18] | – Want this one? – Hey, baby. | -想要这个吗 -宝贝你好 |
[29:20] | – Hey, honey. – What you looking for? | -亲爱的你好 -你想找什么 |
[29:21] | So, what does your pimp do to you | 要是你没赚到钱 |
[29:23] | if you don’t make any money? | 你的皮条客会怎么罚你 |
[29:25] | I don’t go home, I don’t earn…. | 如果我没赚到钱就不回去 |
[29:30] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:37] | All right, you know the drill. Come on, show and prove. | 你们知道流程 证件拿出来 |
[29:40] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 上车 快点 上车 |
[29:42] | Show and prove, let’s go. | 证件拿出来 上车 |
[29:44] | – No paper, no liberty. – All right. | -没证件就没自由 -好的 |
[29:49] | Angela Davis. | 安琪拉·戴维斯 |
[29:51] | Where you think you’re going? Come on. | 你想去哪 快点 |
[29:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 上车 |
[29:57] | No, you don’t show and prove, you don’t go. | 不 没有证件就不许走 |
[29:58] | – Sometime tonight, ladies. Let’s go, come on. – Come on. | -今晚某个时候 女士们 上车 -快点 |
[30:13] | Come on, over here. | 来 这边 |
[30:37] | Your deal. | 你发牌 |
[30:39] | – Coming out, ladies. – I am feeling good. | -快出来了 女士们 -我感觉不错 |
[30:44] | Remember, boys… | 记好了 各位 |
[30:46] | do not give my brother any credit. | 千万别给我哥哥赊账 |
[30:49] | History as shown that Fucknuts is not good for it. | 历史教训我们 这蠢屌还不起 |
[30:52] | Don’t need any credit, Vinnie. | 我不需要赊账 小文 |
[30:53] | I’m up big. | 我钱多着呢 |
[30:55] | – Hi-lo, deuces wild. – See how long that lasts. | -猜大小 百搭二王 -看能持续多久 |
[30:59] | – Not for long. – Six. | -撑不了多久 -六 |
[31:01] | A queen over there, a nine… | 一张皇后 一张九 |
[31:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:46] | – We straight? – Yeah, Daddy, we straight. | -听清楚了吧 -清楚了 爹地 |
[31:52] | I think someone just died in there. | 里面好像死人了 |
[32:04] | He dead, all right. | 的确死了 |
[32:06] | Get his motherfuckin’ wallet, girl. | 快拿他的钱包 |
[32:10] | See what he got. | 看看里面有什么 |
[32:11] | You fucking get it. I ain’t touching him. | 你他妈自己拿 我才不碰他 |
[32:14] | Look at all that. | 瞧瞧这些 |
[32:27] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么要等那么久 |
[32:32] | I gotta pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[32:41] | Can we just sit down? | 我们能坐下吗 |
[32:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:47] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[32:49] | Washington. | 华盛顿 |
[32:54] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:02] | Officer. | 警官 |
[33:05] | Sir, there’s a dead guy over at the Lionel. | 莱昂内尔旅馆那儿有人死了 |
[33:07] | Like dead dead? | 真的死了吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:12] | – On the third floor. – You wait here! | -在三楼 -你在这等着 |
[33:22] | My shoes gave me away? | 我的鞋子暴露了我的身份吗 |
[33:25] | Streetwalkers don’t wear Bonwit Teller. | 妓女不会穿邦维特·特勒百货公司的鞋 |
[33:27] | Saks maybe, never Bonwit Teller. | 也许会穿萨克斯百货的 但绝不会买特勒的 |
[33:31] | So, you want to tell me | 你想告诉我 |
[33:32] | what you were doing out there, Miss Washington? | 你在外面干什么吗 华盛顿小姐 |
[33:35] | Sandra. | 叫我桑德拉 |
[33:38] | I’m a reporter for the “Amsterdam News.” | 我是《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》的记者 |
[33:40] | – Working a story. – About? | -在写一篇报道 -关于什么的 |
[33:43] | Prostitution, pimps, hookers. | 卖淫 皮条客 妓女 |
[33:45] | I’m trying to understand why these women are in the trade at all. | 我想了解这些女人为什么要做这一行 |
[33:49] | Well, when you figure that out, you let me know. | 等你知道后 务必告诉我 |
[33:52] | I’ve been on the job for years. | 我当了这么多年警察 |
[33:53] | I still don’t know the answer. | 还是不知道答案 |
[33:57] | You are free to go, Miss Washington. | 你可以走了 华盛顿小姐 |
[33:59] | Sandra. | 是桑德拉 |
[34:03] | Can I have your number? | 可以给我你的号码吗 |
[34:09] | Not your badge number. | 不是要你的警号 |
[34:12] | Your phone number. | 是你的电话号码 |
[34:17] | Come on, Lieu. Study long, study wrong, Lieu. | 快点 警督 别墨迹 |
[34:20] | Lieu, simera. | 警督 快点 |
[34:22] | I’m out. | 我不跟 |
[34:25] | – Tough break, sucker! – JFK, Johnny Fucknuts, say it again. | -可惜了 蠢货 -肯尼迪 混球 再说一次 |
[34:28] | – All right, all right. – Say it again. | -行了行了 -你再说一次 |
[34:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:40] | I don’t know what it is tonight, George. | 我不知道今晚怎么回事 乔治 |
[34:41] | I can’t fucking lose. I raise. | 我就是输不了 我加码 |
[34:48] | Okay, Frankie. | 好吧 弗兰奇 |
[34:50] | Gamiseta. I’m out. | 妈的 我弃牌 |
[34:52] | Kaboom! | 棒 |
[34:53] | – Come on! – Come on! | -你搞什么 -搞什么 |
[34:55] | – He had nothing! You had nothing. – You know what? | -他根本没好牌 你没有好牌 -其实呢 |
[34:58] | Think I’m gonna buy a new suit, go with my new watch, huh? | 我打算去买套新西服 配我的新手表 |
[35:03] | There you go. | 慢用 |
[35:05] | Say it, you limey son of a bitch! Fuckin’ face me! | 你他妈当着老子面再说一次 英国佬 |
[35:08] | – Hey, come on, man! – Hey! Sit down! | -搞什么 -坐下 |
[35:14] | – Watch it! – Get back! | -给我小心点 -退后 |
[35:17] | – Knock it off! – Go, lock the door. Don’t come out till I say. | -别打了 -去 把门锁上 我叫你再出来 |
[35:30] | Hey, knock it off! | 别打了 |
[35:32] | – Shit. – Hell’s going on out there? | -操 -外面什么情况 |
[35:35] | My shoe is ruined. | 我的鞋坏了 |
[35:37] | Never broke a buckle before? | 你以前没弄坏过搭扣吗 |
[35:39] | Well, sure, but… | 弄坏过 但是… |
[35:41] | And you’d just buy a new pair of shoes, right? | 你会直接买双新的 对吗 |
[35:43] | No problem? | 完全不必烦恼 |
[35:50] | – Here. – Hey, break it up! | -给 -行了 分开吧 |
[35:53] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么的 |
[35:55] | Fix your buckle. | 修搭扣的 |
[36:06] | Like this. | 这样 |
[36:13] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[36:15] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[36:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:33] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么做这个 |
[36:37] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是想理解你 |
[36:41] | You don’t need to understand. | 你不必理解 |
[36:45] | Don’t you ever get homesick? | 你不会想家吗 |
[36:47] | Fuck, no. | 当然不会 |
[36:48] | You don’t have any family that you miss? | 难道你没有挂念的家人吗 |
[36:52] | I have an aunt… | 我有个姑妈 |
[36:54] | in my hometown outside of Charlotte. | 在我老家 离夏洛特市不远 |
[36:57] | She sent me money when I was a kid. | 我小时候她总是给我寄钱 |
[37:00] | I think about her sometimes. She was nice. | 我有时候会想到她 她人很好 |
[37:05] | So, um… | 既然这样 |
[37:07] | why don’t you call this aunt of yours | 你为什么不给你姑妈打电话 |
[37:10] | and have her buy you a ticket back? | 让她给你买张票回家去 |
[37:12] | She’s not gonna send me any more money. | 她不会再给我钱了 |
[37:14] | I already played her one too many times. | 我已经耍了她太多次 |
[37:22] | There are other ways to get by, you know? | 其实还有别的方式可以谋生 你知道吗 |
[37:26] | Says the Breck Girl | 我不像你 |
[37:29] | who only has to shake her ass for tips. | 扭扭屁股就能拿到小费 |
[37:37] | With all due respect, Lieutenant Sweeney, | 我很尊敬你 斯威尼警督 |
[37:39] | your men started this shit. | 是你们的人先挑事的 |
[37:40] | Now, I’m down a couple hundred and you wanna tax me? | 我为此少赚了几百块 你还要收我的钱 |
[37:44] | So this kind of thing doesn’t happen again. | 这样以后就不会再有这种事了 |
[37:47] | So, I gotta pay the police so they won’t wreck my bar? | 我得付钱给警察 好让他们别砸我场子是吗 |
[37:50] | I’m running a legitimate business here. | 我这可是正经生意 |
[37:54] | And what if I lined up your patrons along the bar | 如果我叫你的主顾排队 |
[37:57] | and patted them? | 让我搜身呢 |
[37:58] | I wonder what I’d find. | 不知道会发现什么 |
[38:03] | Let’s say 250 a week so we stay friends. | 每周250 我们还是好朋友 |
[38:07] | Hey, Vin, where’s your mook brother? | 文 你那个混账哥哥呢 |
[38:09] | Hot Streak’s in the back. | 连胜赌王在后面呢 |
[38:11] | Explain to me what I get in return. | 请问我的回报是什么 |
[38:14] | Everyone… | 所有人 |
[38:16] | even that right there, | 哪怕是那边那位 |
[38:18] | deserves a place to unwind and not be bothered. | 都有权拥有一个能够放松的清净地方 |
[38:22] | See what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[38:32] | Here. | 给 |
[38:34] | I’ll have a bourbon. | 我要一杯波本酒 |
[38:38] | Not the swill. | 不要劣质的 |
[38:42] | I’m a VIP. | 我可是贵宾 |
[38:52] | And the watch. | 表也给我 |
[38:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:59] | Vincent call you? | 文斯叫你来的吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Did you a favor. | 对 他那是帮你 |
[39:03] | Now you got a clean slate. | 现在你把账还清了 |
[39:04] | Tomorrow’s a whole new day, like that. | 明天又是新的一天 |
[39:06] | So, we’re straight? | 所以我们之间没事了吗 |
[39:07] | We’re straight now. My money’s on not for long. | 暂时没事 不过我估计不会持续太久 |
[39:13] | It says “Rolek.” | 上面写着”劳力土” |
[39:16] | Rolek? The fuck? | 劳力土 我操 |
[39:24] | What do you say, Vince? | 你还好吗 文斯 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:30] | Piece of advice? | 给你个建议 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:34] | Get a gun. Ends a fight faster. | 买把枪 对付打架的很有效 |
[39:36] | Cuts down the wear and tear on the bar. | 这样酒吧不会遭受太多损失 |
[39:39] | Can’t use a gun on cops. | 对警察不能用枪 |
[39:42] | There’ll be other kinds of trouble here. | 以后还会有其他麻烦 |
[39:44] | Always is in these kinds of spots. | 这种地方总是这样 |
[39:48] | I was on fire. | 我赢得风生水起 |
[39:50] | And you stabbed me like fucking Brutus. | 结果你像布鲁图斯一样捅我一刀 |
[39:57] | Brutus. | 布鲁图斯 |
[39:59] | “Cleopatra,” right? | 《埃及艳后》是吧 |
[40:02] | – The movie? – Ain’t seen it. | -那部电影 -没看过 |
[40:06] | It’s good. | 挺好看的 |
[40:08] | Mm, let me ask you something, Vince. | 问你个问题 文斯 |
[40:10] | Those guys who wouldn’t cash their checks with us? | 那些不愿意在我们这兑现的人 |
[40:12] | – Yeah. – Which one of ’em was walking point? | -怎么 -是谁带的头 |
[40:15] | Uh… Bill Schmidt. | 比尔·施密特 |
[40:19] | Schmidt. | 施密特 |
[40:26] | All right, we’ll see you, Vince. | 回见 文斯 |
[40:33] | Candy. | 糖糖 |
[40:39] | You retiring? | 你要收工了吗 |
[40:46] | I guess I’m done, too. | 我也收工了 |
[40:57] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[40:59] | This all I got. | 我只有这个 |
[41:01] | Shit’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[41:03] | Double it is. | 那就一人一杯 |
[41:06] | I got a john always brings me a bottle of this shit. | 有个客人总给我捎一瓶这酒 |
[41:10] | Never asked me if I like it. | 从不问我喜不喜欢 |
[41:12] | Yeah, they never ask. | 是啊 他们不会问的 |
[41:23] | This Nikki’s suede? | 妮基的衣服吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:27] | I snatched it from Rodney’s last week. | 我上周从罗德尼那抢来的 |
[41:31] | I figured he wouldn’t miss it after so long. | 这么久了他应该不介意了 |
[41:35] | It don’t fit me, but it feels nice. | 不适合我 但感觉还不错 |
[41:39] | Go ahead, try it on. | 试试吧 |
[41:53] | Smells like her. | 有她的味道 |
[41:56] | What was that? | 什么味道啊 |
[41:57] | Jean Naté. | 珍妮·内特香水 |
[42:00] | Oh, yeah. Fuck. | 对 操 |
[42:02] | Did she bathe in it? | 她拿它洗澡吗 |
[42:03] | Bathe, douche, shine her shoes. | 洗澡 冲水 擦鞋都用 |
[42:05] | Lord, girl couldn’t get enough. | 老天 她永远不嫌多 |
[42:08] | In a year, she’d lift about a case of it from Rexall. | 她能在一年里从瑞克苏尔偷一箱的香水 |
[42:12] | She could stick a bottle up her cooch | 她可以在瞬间之内 |
[42:14] | in the time it’d take you to blink. | 把瓶子塞进她下体 |
[42:16] | It slipped out once. | 有次滑了出来 |
[42:17] | She was banned for life from the store on 42nd and Broadway. | 然后她就被42街&百老汇大道上那家店给永久拉黑了 |
[42:25] | I never saw Nikki without her suede. | 她一直穿着这件衣服 |
[42:30] | Why wasn’t she wearing it? | 那次怎么脱下来了 |
[42:32] | That day was hot as fuck. | 那天太热了 |
[42:35] | 90 degrees after midnight. | 午夜过后都还有32度 |
[42:38] | That was last summer. | 是去年夏天 |
[42:44] | Feels longer. | 感觉过去很久了 |
[43:09] | Wanna come to the bar, have a drink with me? | 想去吧台陪我喝一杯吗 |
[43:12] | I don’t wanna drink. | 我不想喝酒 |
[43:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:18] | I just thought, uh… | 我只是觉得… |
[43:21] | I… | 我… |
[43:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:28] | I was getting a vibe, but maybe I was wrong. | 我以为我们之间来电 可能是我误会了 |
[43:34] | I didn’t say I wasn’t interested. | 我又没说我不感兴趣 |
[43:38] | All right, now I’m– now I’m confused, so… | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[43:48] | You’re not in control of this. | 这事你说了不算 |
[43:51] | – I am. – All right. | -我做主 -好吧 |
[44:03] | May I make one small suggestion? | 我可以提个小小的建议吗 |
[44:07] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[44:23] | Don’t fight the leotard. | 别和紧身衣作对 |
[45:00] | Bill Schmidt– where is he? | 比尔·施密特在哪 |
[45:02] | He’s on the job. | 他在工作 |
[45:04] | Bring him here. | 叫他过来 |
[45:18] | It was really nice meeting you the other day, | 很开心那天遇见你 |
[45:20] | and I thought maybe we could go out sometime, do s– | 也许我们可以找个时间出去… |
[45:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:26] | This is Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[45:27] | A drink, coffee, whatever you’d like. | 喝酒 咖啡 看你喜欢什么 |
[45:29] | I’d really like to see you again. | 我真的很想再见到你 |
[45:31] | I’m home by 7:00 most nights. | 我一般晚上七点到家 |
[45:34] | Okay, hope I hear from you. | 希望能收到你的答复 |
[45:50] | That’s enough, Carlos. | 够了 卡洛斯 |
[45:56] | Leave him there? | 把他扔这吗 |
[45:58] | So his friends can see. | 好让他朋友能看到 |
[46:10] | Need a password or something? | 需要暗号什么的吗 |
[46:12] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[46:23] | Big Mike said you was cool. What you looking for? | 大麦克保了你 你想要什么枪 |
[46:27] | I got handguns, modified shotguns, hand grenades. | 我这有手枪 改良版猎枪 手榴弹 |
[46:30] | Just a gun. | 我就要把枪 |
[46:42] | Yeah, I don’t– I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道我想要把什么枪 |
[46:44] | So, what– what’d you use in Vietnam? | 你在越南都用什么枪呢 |
[46:47] | I lugged an M16 through the boonies for 12 and a wake-up. | 我扛着M16步枪在郊区走了12天 |
[46:50] | That ain’t practical for you. | 对你不实用 |
[46:55] | Smith & Wesson, .38 Special. | 史密斯威森点38警用左轮手枪 |
[46:57] | Good stopping power. | 阻滞力很强[杀伤力] |
[46:58] | Police-issue. | 警方专用 |
[47:01] | This– this is what the cops use? | 条子们就用这个吗 |
[47:03] | Yeah, I don’t wanna get caught with that. | 我不想因为这个被抓 |
[47:05] | What else? Maybe something smaller | 还有别的吗 比这小点的 |
[47:07] | – in case I gotta conceal it? – What you gonna use it for? | -方便我藏起来 -你想用来干嘛 |
[47:09] | You looking to make a statement, or… | 想表明立场 还是… |
[47:12] | fixing to do someone permanent? | 想除掉谁 |
[47:14] | I don’t– no, I just… | 不是 我只要… |
[47:16] | Here, how about– how about this one? | 这把怎么样 |
[47:19] | That’s an S&W 60 LS. | 史密斯威森60LS |
[47:21] | .38 stainless steel revolver with a speed-load cutout. | 点38口径不锈钢左轮手枪 射速很快 |
[47:25] | Yeah, this could work. Looks nice. | 应该可以 看上去不错 |
[47:29] | – How much? – 60 LS? | -多少钱 -60LS吗 |
[47:31] | I can give it to you for 250. | 给你的话250块 |
[47:34] | LS. What’s that stand for, LS? | LS代表什么 |
[47:36] | “Lady Smith.” | 史密斯夫人 |
[47:38] | You trying to sell me a lady’s gun? | 你要卖女人枪给我吗 |
[47:40] | You chose the motherfucker. | 你自己选的 |
[47:42] | Shit, man, I don’t know what I’m fucking doing. | 操 我又不知道怎么选 |
[47:47] | You don’t need a gun. You need a gunman. | 你不需要枪 你需要枪手 |
[47:50] | – A gunman? – Piece ain’t no thing to me. | -枪手 -对我来说小菜一碟 |
[47:52] | It’s like part of my arm. | 枪就像长在我手上的一部分 |
[47:57] | You nominating yourself? | 你在提名你自己吗 |
[47:58] | If elected, I’ll serve. | 你选我 我就当 |
[48:04] | I’d really like to see you again. | 我真的很想再见到你 |
[48:06] | I’m home by 7:00 most nights. | 我一般晚上七点到家 |
[48:09] | Okay, hope I hear from you. | 希望能收到你的答复 |
[48:54] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[48:59] | Think you know that guy. | 你应该认识这个人 |
[49:01] | Big Mike. | 大麦克 |
[49:07] | Cop a squat. | 过来坐 |
[49:08] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[49:10] | So… | 那么… |
[49:12] | between the two of youse, we should be able | 有了你俩 我们应该能 |
[49:14] | to keep this place running smoothly. | 让这里安稳经营 |
[49:16] | Frankie and me got your back. | 弗兰奇和我都会挺你的 |
[49:18] | Yeah, two Frankies. That’s gonna get confusing. | 两个弗兰奇 会让人搞混的 |
[49:22] | What if we call you Black Frankie? | 叫你黑弗兰奇怎么样 |
[49:24] | – You okay with that? – Ain’t no thing to me. | -你介意吗 -不介意 |
[49:26] | All right. | 那好 |
[49:30] | What’s your problem? | 你又怎么了 |
[49:33] | Your Italian friends beat up Bill Schmidt | 你的意大利朋友揍了比尔·施密特一顿 |
[49:35] | to make some kind of point. | 想杀鸡儆猴 |
[49:37] | Saying they worked him over real good. | 说他们好好修理了他一番 |
[49:39] | I didn’t– I didn’t know. | 我 我不知情 |
[49:40] | Well, you sure as fuck knew their kind | 你和他们合作的时候 |
[49:41] | when you got into bed with them. | 就知道他们是什么样的人 |
[49:43] | Bobby, I had to do something to get Frankie right with them. | 鲍比 我那是迫不得已 为了让他们放过弗兰奇 |
[49:45] | – Fuck Frankie and fuck you! – Hey, Bobby– | -去他妈的弗兰奇还有你 -鲍比 |
[49:48] | Damn, boy, I’ve been working for y’all for less than an hour. | 我去 我给你干活还不到一个小时 |
[49:51] | Sound like I might have to shoot a motherfucker already. | 貌似就得开枪干掉某个混蛋了 |
[49:53] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[49:57] | That’s Black Frankie. | 那位是黑弗兰奇 |
[50:11] | I would have picked you up at your place. | 我本想到你家去接你的 |
[50:13] | Rang the doorbell like a gentleman. | 像绅士那样按门铃 |
[50:15] | I was already here. | 我本来就在这 |
[50:18] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[50:19] | This spot is perfect. | 这里就很好 |
[50:20] | I’ve been tracking that prostitute in the red dress. | 我一直在跟踪那个穿红裙的妓女 |
[50:23] | She told me her name was Shirley, | 她跟我说她叫雪莉 |
[50:25] | but I heard one of the other girls call her Diamond. | 但我有听到其他女孩叫她钻石 |
[50:28] | I thought we were getting a meal somewhere. | 我以为我们会去某个餐厅吃顿饭 |
[50:31] | I got you a burger and fries from Grand Luncheonette. | 我在格兰德饭馆给你买了汉堡和薯条 |
[50:34] | Eat up before it gets cold. | 趁冷掉之前吃了吧 |
[50:46] | Just one burger? | 就一个汉堡 |
[50:48] | You not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[50:50] | I’ll have some fries. | 我吃薯条就行 |
[50:55] | Tell me about those property vouchers. | 跟我讲讲暂住证 |
[51:07] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[51:09] | – Yeah, come on. – All right. | -嗯 快倒 -好 |
[51:18] | So, you got a son but no wife? | 你有个儿子但没有老婆 |
[51:23] | I was married six years. Been divorced for two. | 之前结婚了六年 离了两年了 |
[51:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[51:29] | I’m just gonna own up to it. | 我就直说了 |
[51:30] | I, um… cheated on her with someone at work. | 我和一个同事偷情 |
[51:35] | Wasn’t love. | 但不是爱情 |
[51:37] | Did you tell your wife it wasn’t love? | 你跟你老婆说了那不是爱情吗 |
[51:41] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[51:43] | Does that make it okay? | 所以就不算什么吗 |
[51:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:53] | I’m not scoring many character points with you, am I? | 你肯定觉得我品行很差 对吧 |
[51:58] | So, what about you? | 你呢 |
[51:59] | Ever been married? Any kids? | 有结过婚吗 有小孩吗 |
[52:02] | Nope, no man, no kids. | 没有 没有老公 没有小孩 |
[52:06] | So… what do you do for work? | 那你做什么工作 |
[52:11] | Don’t ask too many questions, Jack. | 别问太多问题 杰克 |
[52:17] | You don’t go out on many dates, do you? | 你不经常约会 对吗 |
[52:33] | I got something for you. | 我给你准备了东西 |
[52:37] | 格雷厄姆·格林 《与姑妈同游》 | |
[52:45] | Maybe, um, you can go visit that aunt of yours. | 或许你可以去看看你姑妈 |
[52:51] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[52:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:22] | Maybe we can do this again. | 或许我们还可以再约 |
[53:25] | Sure, Jack. | 当然 杰克 |
[53:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:35] | No, it’s– it’s just been a while is all. | 只是有段时间没和男人约会了 |
[54:50] | You want me to hang with you? | 要我留下来吗 |
[54:53] | No. Go get some breakfast, Mike. I’ll be okay. | 不用 去吃早餐吧 麦克 我可以应付 |
[55:03] | All right. | 去吧 |
[55:08] | You guys want some cocktails? I can reopen the place. | 你们想喝鸡尾酒吗 我可以重新开门 |
[55:12] | We had something else in mind. | 我们是为了其他事而来 |
[55:14] | This about the checks? | 支票的事吗 |
[55:16] | – We took care of that. – Yeah, I heard. | -我们已经搞定了 -我听说了 |
[55:21] | Yeah, and your brother-in-law is probably upset. | 你妹夫可能不太高兴 |
[55:24] | The solidarity of the workers and all of that kind of shit. | 工人间的团结 |
[55:28] | Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an egg sandwich. | 有失才有得 |
[55:32] | Get in the car, Vince. | 上车 文斯 |
[55:33] | Burning gas here. | 没熄火 |
[56:04] | So? | 干什么 |
[56:06] | Outside these walls on the street out there, | 这些墙外的那些街道 |
[56:09] | nothing but backwash, the lowest of the low. | 都是最衰败 最烂的地方 |
[56:13] | We can’t change that. | 我们改变不了 |
[56:14] | But in here… | 但在这里面 |
[56:16] | well, this can be like riding your camel for days | 就好比在沙漠里骑骆驼数日 |
[56:21] | in the desert and coming up on palm trees and cool water. | 然后看到棕榈树和凉水 |
[56:29] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[56:30] | I told you there was gonna be an opportunity coming your way, | 我跟你说了你会有个大展宏图的机会 |
[56:34] | a once-in-a-lifetime thing. | 千载难逢 |
[56:39] | So, what am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[56:41] | Your future. | 你的未来 |
[56:44] | I’m telling you, man, she killed that motherfucker dead. | 我跟你说 她杀死了那混蛋 |
[56:47] | Girl must have some goddamn superpower in that mouth of hers. | 她嘴里肯定是有什么超能力 |
[56:50] | Men gonna line up for that shit when they hear. | 男人知道后绝对会去排队买她的服务 |
[56:53] | Pssh, shit, I’m tellin’ you. | 那还用说 |
[57:00] | Shit. | 靠 |
[57:01] | I wonder what the coroner’s report’s gonna say. | 我想知道尸检报告会怎么说 |
[57:04] | Stomacide– death by mouth. | 胃自杀 死于嘴巴 |
[57:07] | Shit, you think he came before he went? | 你觉得他在死前高潮了吗 |
[57:12] | – Hopefully, the man was at peace. – Yeah. | -但愿吧 他很安详的样子 -嗯 |
[57:14] | Hey, you guys are buying today. | 今天你们请客 |
[57:16] | Frankie’s ass-broke. | 弗兰奇破产了 |
[57:18] | George. | 乔治 |
[57:20] | Hey, Candy. | 糖糖 |
[57:21] | We’re gonna give you a new name. | 我们给你取了个新名字 |
[57:23] | What you think of Mouth of Death? | 死亡之嘴怎么样 |
[57:55] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[58:02] | Man, fuck all of you. | 都他妈去死 |
[58:08] | Aw, you impressed everybody is all, Candy. | 你太神了 糖糖 |
[58:13] | – What are you talking about? – She should be proud. | -你说什么呢 -她应该感到自豪 |
[58:16] | – Hell, I would be. – What are you talking about? | -是我我就会 -你在说什么 |