时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Vincent, I’ve got something big on my mind. | 文森特 我有个大计划 |
[00:06] | And I’m beginning to think that you’re the man for it. | 我开始觉得你是最合适的人选 |
[00:12] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[00:14] | Your future. | 你的未来 |
[00:15] | You’re not in control of this. | 这事你说了不算 |
[00:18] | I am. | 我做主 |
[00:20] | What do you do for work? | 那你做什么工作 |
[00:21] | Don’t ask too many questions, Jack. | 别问太多问题 杰克 |
[00:24] | You don’t go out on many dates, do you? | 你不经常约会 对吗 |
[00:31] | Look at you with the honest collar. | 瞧瞧你 在这抓人 |
[00:33] | Only one problem, Deputy Fife. It’s a no-go zone. | 只有一个问题 法夫县警 这里是禁捕区 |
[00:37] | I want to know how real the no-go really is. | 我想知道这禁捕区到底是不是真的 |
[00:40] | – I’m a writer working a story. – About? | -我是个作家 在写一篇报道 -关于什么的 |
[00:42] | Prostitution. Tell me about those property vouchers. | 卖淫 跟我讲讲暂住证 |
[00:48] | Don’t you ever get homesick? | 你不会想家吗 |
[00:49] | I have an aunt. In my hometown outside of Charlotte. | 我有个姑妈 在我老家 离夏洛特市不远 |
[00:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:13] | – She got fired. – What’d she do this time? | -她被开除了 -她这次又做了什么 |
[01:17] | Well, she was washing dishes in the kitchen, | 她在厨房洗盘子 |
[01:19] | but then she told the manager | 然后跟经理说 |
[01:20] | – she wanted to be a wait– – Donna? | -她想做服务员 -唐娜 |
[01:23] | – Roger. – Hey, how long you been back? | -罗杰 -你回来多久了 |
[01:26] | A couple days. | 就几天 |
[01:27] | You look good all changed up. | 你焕然一新了 |
[01:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | How you making it? | 你怎么样 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I’m doing all right. | 我挺好的 |
[01:35] | I know your folks glad to have you back. | 你父母肯定很开心你回来了吧 |
[01:38] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 |
[01:39] | Son, can we get our food today? | 孩子 能给我们上菜吗 |
[01:43] | It’s really good seeing you. | 很开心见到你 |
[01:45] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[01:50] | He’s sweet. | 他挺可爱的 |
[01:52] | Always was. Why’d you break up with him? | 一直都是 你当初为什么和他分手 |
[01:55] | Had things I wanted to do. | 那时我有其他想做的事 |
[01:57] | Besides, I got a man. | 再说 我有男人了 |
[01:59] | Now, you see how he taking care of me. | 看他对我多好 |
[02:01] | – He must be rich. – He ain’t starving, that’s for sure. | -肯定很有钱 -没饿着 这点无疑 |
[02:05] | You guys want a refill? | 你们要续杯吗 |
[02:06] | Oh, yes, thank you. | 要的 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Y’all should come back with me. | 你们该跟我一起回去 |
[02:09] | And be a model like you? You dreaming. | 和你一样当模特吗 你在做梦吧 |
[02:12] | Maybe you ain’t dreaming enough. | 也许是你没梦够 |
[02:15] | I ain’t even know I was alive till I went up there. | 我到了那边才知道我是个活人 |
[02:17] | I’m a country girl through and through. | 我是个彻头彻尾的乡村女孩 |
[02:20] | Plus, I like eating too much. | 再说我是个吃货 |
[02:22] | I heard that them New York models | 我听说纽约的模特 |
[02:24] | got to have sex with whoever’s doing the hiring. | 必须和招募她们的人发生关系 |
[02:27] | – That’s true? – Not if you don’t want to. | -是真的吗 -你不想做就不用 |
[02:29] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[02:32] | I do what I want, when I want. | 我随心所欲 |
[02:35] | You come back with me, you see how it can work. | 你们跟我回去 就知道是怎么回事了 |
[02:42] | So, did you hear about Leon Davidson? | 你听说里昂·戴维森的事了吗 |
[02:44] | He wrecked his daddy’s Mustang, drove it right into a ditch. | 他把他爸的福特野马给毁了 开进了沟渠 |
[02:46] | What? Does Nancy know? | 什么 南希知道吗 |
[02:48] | No, girl, I heard he was with some other girl | 不知道 我听说他当时是和一个 |
[02:50] | he met down in Charlotte. | 他在夏洛特认识的姑娘在一起 |
[02:52] | – Oh, my God, Nancy know? – Where you going? | -天啊 南希知道吗 -你去哪 |
[02:56] | – Outside for a little. – So, did Nancy find out? | -出去一下 -南希发现了吗 |
[03:00] | Oh, yeah, she is mad at him. | 嗯 她很生气 |
[03:20] | Pretty day. | 天气不错 |
[03:22] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[03:27] | I heard you talking back there. | 我听到你们聊天了 |
[03:29] | You a model? | 你是模特 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:36] | In New York. | 在纽约 |
[03:38] | New York City? | 纽约市 |
[03:43] | Damn. | 真厉害 |
[05:42] | Been a while, huh? | 有些日子没做过了吧 |
[05:44] | – Feel 10 pounds lighter. – Yeah, I bet you do. | -感觉轻了10磅 -一定的 |
[05:50] | All right, G.I. Joe, up and out. | 好了 特种部队 快点穿衣走人 |
[05:53] | I need the room. | 我要用房间 |
[06:08] | No, I’m not a whoremaster. | 不 我不是拉皮条的 |
[06:09] | Nobody said you were, but, Vince, come on. | 没人说你是 可是文斯 拜托 |
[06:12] | This guy is offering to set us up with another business! | 这人要给我们安排另一桩生意 |
[06:16] | – Am I right? – Us? | -我说得对吗 -我们 |
[06:18] | Whether thou goest– wait, is it whether or whither? | 勿论你去哪里 不对 是勿论还是无论 |
[06:21] | What the fuck do I know about a massage parlor? | 我对妓院一窍不通 |
[06:23] | So you’ll learn. | 你可以学啊 |
[06:25] | Or, shit, I’ll learn. | 或者我学 |
[06:26] | All right? I’ll be the pussy hound. | 好吗 我负责去着急女 |
[06:28] | All you gotta do is say yes to Rudy. | 你只需要答应鲁迪 |
[06:30] | It’ll be clean work for you. | 不会脏你的手 |
[06:32] | – Clean work. – Hey, do you mind? | -干净工作 -你能回避下吗 |
[06:35] | You should’ve stayed put at Kim’s. | 你就该待在金的餐厅的 |
[06:37] | Once you start saying yes to these guys– | 一旦你开始对这些人唯命是从 |
[06:39] | I can say no to Rudy on this. And I’m gonna. | 这事我可以拒绝鲁迪 我也正这么打算 |
[06:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, little brother, come on. | 弟弟 拜托 |
[06:44] | Just slow down, here. Let’s talk about it. | 冷静 我们好好谈谈 |
[06:46] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[06:48] | What, you got an opinion on this, too? | 怎么 你对这事也有话要说 |
[06:50] | Korean entree. Bi bim blank. | 韩餐主菜叫什么 石锅什么 |
[06:54] | Bap. It’s bim bup– bap. It’s bap. | 拌饭 叫石锅 拌饭 拌饭 |
[06:58] | – Bap? – B-A-P. | -拌饭 -拌 饭 |
[07:01] | In like Flynn. All right. | 对了 |
[07:04] | I got enough on my hands with this here. | 这里已经够我忙的了 |
[07:06] | Which reminds me. | 说起这个 |
[07:08] | You put us into the bar guides yet? | 你把我们加进酒吧指南里没有 |
[07:10] | – Thanks. – Yeah, we’re in. | -谢谢 -加进去了 |
[07:13] | The gay one, too? What’s it called? Michael’s Stick? | 同志的也放了吗 叫什么来着 迈克的棒棒 |
[07:17] | Michael’s Thing. | 迈克的丁丁 |
[07:18] | – Whatever. – You know, it might help if we place a few ads, too. | -随便了 -如果我们再投点广告或许会有帮助 |
[07:22] | I checked the rates. They’re not bad for a half-page. | 我看了价格 半页广告收费还算公道 |
[07:25] | Okay, draw something up. | 行 那就去画吧 |
[07:26] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -嗯 |
[07:28] | – I can’t draw. – I thought all you guys were artistic. | -我不会画画 -你们不都是搞艺术的吗 |
[07:32] | I’ll do it. | 交给我吧 |
[07:35] | You got the time? | 你有空吗 |
[07:37] | I’ll fit it in my schedule. | 我会挤出时间来 |
[07:39] | I know a few of the women now. | 我认识了几个姑娘了 |
[07:41] | They get a little hinky when their pimps are around, | 她们主子在的时候就会有点不安 |
[07:43] | but if you catch them alone, they talk. | 但如果她们主子不在的话 她们就会开口 |
[07:45] | After that, I wanna talk to the pimps. | 这之后 我想找皮条客谈 |
[07:47] | Also alone, run interviews side by side. | 同样单独会面 分别做采访 |
[07:50] | He says, she says. Contrast and compare. | 把他们说的话作对比 |
[07:52] | Black pimps misusing white girls from wherever? | 黑人皮条客虐待白人女性 |
[07:55] | I can deliver near as many black women being pimped as white. | 被白人皮条客控制的黑人女性也同样多 |
[07:59] | Sandra, all we’re doing is reinforcing the stereotypes, | 桑德拉 我们这样只会加强刻板印象 |
[08:02] | just like those goddamn ghetto flicks out there now. | 就跟那些贫民区的电影一样 |
[08:06] | Everybody cheering for the pusherman. | 大家都为毒贩叫好 |
[08:07] | I’m giving you life as lived. | 我给你呈现的是真实的生活 |
[08:10] | We have Les Matthews for that. | 这方面我们已经有莱斯·马修斯了 |
[08:11] | He’s got the street stuff covered. | 他负责写街头新闻 |
[08:13] | And his copy reads smooth. | 而且他的新闻看着很流畅 |
[08:16] | But this, it’s not news. | 但这不是新闻 |
[08:19] | – It’s not for us. – Oh, right. Uplift only. | -不适合我们 -对 只能传递正能量 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:30] | We stand up for our own, Sandra. | 我们要保护自己人 桑德拉 |
[08:33] | At least let me write something longer | 至少让我写点更长的 |
[08:36] | and show it to you. | 然后给你看 |
[08:43] | He’s gonna notice money’s missing. | 他会发现钱少了 |
[08:44] | Don’t worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[08:45] | But how much do I take? | 那我要拿多少 |
[08:45] | Just don’t give him all of it. | 别全给他就行 |
[08:47] | Well, how much? | 拿多少 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[08:56] | What are you doing hanging around here? | 你来这干什么 |
[08:58] | Waiting for somebody. | 等某人 |
[09:02] | I’m flattered, but I’m not gonna get out of here for hours. | 真是受宠若惊 但我一时半会儿走不开 |
[09:05] | Somebody else. | 不是你 |
[09:10] | Mystery date? | 神秘约会 |
[09:12] | Mystery to you, maybe. | 对你来说也许神秘 |
[09:16] | Hey, what can I get you? | 你要喝点什么 |
[09:18] | I’m looking for Abby. She works here. | 我找艾比 她在这工作 |
[09:20] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[09:22] | Hey, Evan. | 伊万 |
[09:25] | Is that it? | 就这货吗 |
[09:26] | That’s him. | 是的 |
[09:27] | That’s what I said. | 我就这么说的 |
[09:32] | Okay. See you later. | 好了 再见 |
[09:38] | I got your camera back from Darryl. | 我把你相机从达瑞尔那拿回来了 |
[09:40] | Cool. I’ve been missing it. | 真好 想死它了 |
[09:46] | Keep it for me. | 帮我保管下 |
[09:51] | Hey, you two kids have a swell time, okay? | 你们两个玩得开心点 |
[09:57] | Think he’s good-looking? | 你觉得他帅吗 |
[09:59] | He’s not my type. | 不是我的菜 |
[10:01] | Yeah, well, pretend you’re her. | 假装你是她 |
[10:04] | He’s nothing special. | 他没什么特别的 |
[10:07] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 |
[10:09] | Oh, Jesus, Eileen. | 老天 艾琳 |
[10:14] | Let me– let me do it. | 让我 让我来 |
[10:19] | Like that? | 这样吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Yes, just like that. | 嗯 就这样 |
[11:03] | Did you come? | 你高潮了吗 |
[11:17] | – I don’t think I’m quite ready. – Sure, you are. | -我还没准备好 -你准备好了 |
[11:20] | No, I’m not. Eileen, seriously, I’m not. | 不 我没有 艾琳 我真的没有 |
[12:38] | So, did you come that time? | 那这次你高潮了吗 |
[12:49] | I told you three. | 我跟你说了要接三单 |
[12:50] | You told me three last night. | 你说昨晚三单 |
[12:52] | Every night three. | 每晚都三单 |
[12:54] | Till Darlene gets back, the two of you | 达琳回来前 你们两个 |
[12:55] | are gonna have to start making up for the losses. | 要把损失补上 |
[12:56] | Where the hell is Darlene, anyway? | 达琳去哪了 |
[12:58] | You do not need to concern yourself with where Darlene at. | 你不用操心达琳在哪 |
[13:01] | She on a mission for me. | 她为我做任务去了 |
[13:02] | Hell, send me on a mission. | 那也派我去做任务 |
[13:05] | – Oh, you gonna start bitching, too? – $400. | -你也要开始犯贱吗 -400 |
[13:08] | Can we put that toward tomorrow? | 能算进明天吗 |
[13:10] | Hey, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像话 |
[13:12] | You start busting it like that, | 你像她这样卖力 |
[13:13] | you could take a whole snow day. | 你可以放一整天的假 |
[13:17] | I’ll make it up tomorrow. | 我明天补上 |
[13:21] | Come on, Larry. | 拜托了 拉里 |
[13:24] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚疼死了 |
[13:30] | You in pain? | 你疼 |
[13:33] | Then you should learn to walk on your hands, bitch. | 那你就该开始学怎么用手走路 贱人 |
[13:48] | That was different. | 不一样 |
[13:52] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说可能吧 |
[13:55] | Yeah. I guess for me, yeah. | 也许对我来说是这样 |
[14:00] | All’s well that ends well, right? | 结局好一切都好 对吧 |
[14:05] | You’re different. | 你不一样 |
[14:09] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[14:13] | Well, I meant that as a compliment. | 我是在恭维你 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | But how did you mean it? | 但你是什么意思 |
[14:25] | As a good thing. | 是好事 |
[14:26] | Good how? | 怎么个好法 |
[14:29] | – I– – I’m fucking with you, Jack. | -我 -逗你玩的 杰克 |
[14:35] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[14:42] | Listen, what are you doing Saturday night? | 你周六晚有什么计划 |
[14:45] | My boss is having a get-together at his place– | 我老板要在他家办聚会 |
[14:47] | hors d’oeuvres, cocktails. | 有餐前点心 鸡尾酒 |
[14:54] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很好玩的 |
[14:56] | Gotta see how my week’s going. | 得看我这周的情况 |
[15:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:04] | I got an early morning tomorrow. | 明天得早起 |
[15:07] | Oh, okay, well, maybe next time, we’ll stay at your place. | 好吧 或许下次我们去你家 |
[15:10] | It’d be nice to | 睡同一张床 |
[15:12] | sleep in the same bed and have some breakfast. | 一起吃早餐会很不错 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:19] | But now I gotta go. | 但现在我得走了 |
[15:20] | Oh, um, at least let me get you a cab. | 至少让我给你打车的钱吧 |
[15:24] | – No, no, I got money. – No, really. | -不用 我有钱 -我是认真的 |
[15:36] | Such a gentleman. | 你真绅士 |
[15:41] | I graduate and I’m looking at a bad number. | 我毕业了 但是成绩很差 |
[15:43] | – Really bad. – Party’s a bummer. | -非常差 -派对好无聊 |
[15:45] | We should find a movie. | 我们去看电影吧 |
[15:46] | – How bad? – Seventy-four. | -有多差 -74 |
[15:48] | No way I stay clear of the draft board with a number that low. | 这么低的分数 肯定要被征兵局盯上 |
[15:50] | – You seen that book they got, 4-F? – Yeah, read every page. | -你看了他们的册子吗 4-F -从头至尾看了 |
[15:53] | Shit, I’m hoping McGovern can get in and end the fucking war. | 我希望麦戈文能当选 然后结束战争 |
[15:57] | Me, too. So, why the army jacket? | 我也是 那你为什么穿着军装 |
[16:00] | Irony. | 反讽 |
[16:02] | – Everybody wears them. – Everybody’s ironic, huh? | -大家都穿 -大家都讽刺 |
[16:05] | I was thinking of going | 我本打算 |
[16:06] | for a creative writing master’s next year, | 明年攻读创意写作专业的硕士 |
[16:08] | but when I told my father, he said, | 但我跟我爸说了后 他说 |
[16:10] | “Anybody who’d write a poem would suck a dick.” | “写诗的人都是基佬” |
[16:13] | You should look into the copywriting program at the B school. | 你该去看看商学院的广告文字撰写课程 |
[16:15] | This way, you get to write and get paid for it. | 这样 你就又能写作又能赚钱了 |
[16:17] | How about you, Abs? When are you coming back to school? | 你呢 小艾 你几时回学校 |
[16:20] | You’re a barmaid, right? | 你现在是个美人酒保吧 |
[16:21] | Hey, if I stick with it, | 要是我坚持干下去 |
[16:23] | a year from now, I’ll get promoted to mermaid. | 一年后就能升美人鱼了 |
[16:28] | Seriously, I– I don’t see what the big deal is. | 说真的 我不懂这有什么大不了的 |
[16:32] | So, “Play Misty For Me” or “Straw Dogs”? | 看《迷雾追魂》还是《稻草狗》 |
[16:35] | Show of hands. | 举手表决 |
[16:36] | So, my theory is with fucking, | 我的理论是 做爱时 |
[16:38] | the men are always wanting more, more, more, more, right? | 男人总想要更多 更多 更多 对吧 |
[16:41] | And the women are like, “More? | 而女人总是抱怨 “还要更多吗 |
[16:43] | You fucking kidding me?” | 你他妈逗我呢” |
[16:44] | So, when it comes to frequency, | 所以说到做爱频率 |
[16:46] | lesbians, both being women, | 女同性恋因为双方都是女人 |
[16:49] | they do it the least, right? | 所以她们做得最少 对吧 |
[16:50] | So, they get the bronze. | 因此她们拿铜牌 |
[16:52] | Straights, one of each now, | 异性恋 一男一女 |
[16:54] | it’s “Push me, pull you.” | “你拉我扯” 抵消了 |
[16:55] | But still, it’s worth a silver. | 但仍然值得拿银牌 |
[16:58] | But with you people, | 但你们这种人 |
[16:59] | it’s all dick all the time, right? | 做爱时一刻不停 对吧 |
[17:02] | No one gets a headache. | 没人需要头疼 |
[17:03] | Just dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick! | 只有鸡巴 鸡巴 鸡巴 鸡巴 |
[17:06] | I mean, you’re like the fucking East German track team. | 你们就像东德田径队 |
[17:09] | You get a gold fucking medal | 每次听到发令枪响 |
[17:10] | every time you hear the gun go off. | 你们就他妈的拿金牌 |
[17:12] | – It’s a little more complicated than that. – Yeah, bullshit. | -比那个复杂一点 -瞎扯淡 |
[17:16] | But you wanna know why I’m not gay? | 但你想知道我为什么不是基佬吗 |
[17:19] | Not enough holes. | 洞不够 |
[17:22] | Mr. Martino. | 马蒂诺先生 |
[17:24] | – Vincent. – The usual? | -文森特 -照常吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah, a short one. | 是的 不掺水 |
[17:30] | And the courtesy of your reply to my employer. | 还需要你给我雇主答复 |
[17:34] | Well, I appreciate the faith you put in me, | 感谢你们信任我 |
[17:37] | even making the offer. | 提议让我经营那生意 |
[17:39] | But? | 但是呢 |
[17:41] | I thought about it. | 我考虑过了 |
[17:43] | I did, Tommy, and it’s not for me. | 真的 汤米 这不适合我 |
[17:47] | Look, everything they go through… | 她们所经历的一切 |
[17:50] | I got a lot of respect for those girls. | 我很尊敬那些女孩 |
[17:52] | But running them? A parlor? | 但管理她们 开妓院 |
[17:56] | I don’t know the first thing about it, and I don’t want to. | 我对此一窍不通 我也不想 |
[18:02] | Are you telling me I can’t say no to Rudy Pipilo? | 你是在说 我不能拒绝鲁迪·皮普洛吗 |
[18:06] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[18:07] | It’s– it’s an opportunity he’s offering, is all. | 这只是他给你大展身手的一个机会而已 |
[18:12] | If you wanna pass, you pass. | 你不想接受也没事 |
[18:13] | All right, well, just tell him I’m putting everything I have | 好的 转告他我在尽全力 |
[18:16] | into building up this joint for him. | 为他经营这个地方 |
[18:18] | – All right? – He’ll hear that. | -行吗 -我会的 |
[18:23] | All right, we’ll see ya, Vince. | 再见 文斯 |
[18:41] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:42] | And he’s got the world so ordered in his Nixon brain. | 他就像尼克松一样把一切都安排好了 |
[18:46] | He loses his mind if someone new parks in the driveway. | 要是有新来的人把车停在私家车道上 他也会疯 |
[18:48] | Shit, we missed the 9:00s, | 该死 我们错过9点场了 |
[18:50] | but we can still make a late show, though. | 但还来得及看午夜场 |
[18:52] | – “Misty” is 11:20. – No, | -11点20有《迷雾追魂》 -不 |
[18:53] | but they’re all on that fucked up frequency, though. | 但他们观念都一样 |
[18:54] | I had to throw everything I had at my father | 我当初还是靠我的三寸不烂之舌才说服我爸 |
[18:56] | just to get him to back down from law school. | 不要逼我去上法学院 |
[18:58] | “Straw Dogs,” 11:40. | 11点40有《稻草狗》 |
[19:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:03] | What, you don’t wanna come see the movie? | 怎么 你不想看电影吗 |
[19:05] | Nope. | 不了 |
[19:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:15] | You should go back in. | 你该回去了 |
[19:23] | Thanks for my camera. | 谢谢你帮我拿回照相机 |
[19:33] | Surrender or die! | 快投降 不然你死定了 |
[19:37] | Die, die, you Amerikaner “Schwine”! | 死吧 死吧 苏格兰猪 |
[19:39] | Hey, I told you to cut that shit. | 我告诉过你们不许这样 |
[19:41] | Not in the goddamn house. | 在家里不许吵 |
[19:44] | I’m trying to think here. | 我在想事情 |
[19:47] | Come– come on, Joey! | 别这样 乔 |
[19:48] | Take it upstairs. | 到楼上去玩 |
[19:49] | Christ, go drive your mom nuts for a while, all right? | 老天 去折磨你妈行吗 |
[19:55] | Die, die! | 死吧 死吧 |
[19:59] | Surrender or die. | 不投降就死吧 |
[20:05] | I die for “zhe” Fatherland. | 我为祖国献出生命 |
[20:07] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[20:08] | Hey, Frankie, over here! | 弗兰奇 这里 |
[20:15] | This is what you bring back? | 这就是你带回来的货色吗 |
[20:17] | How old are you? | 你几岁 |
[20:20] | -20 -“20” – Twenty. – “Twenty.” | |
[20:22] | Twenty going on 16. God damn it, Darlene! | 16岁还差不多 该死 达琳 |
[20:25] | I told you to bring back somebody who was street ready, | 我叫你带回马上能站街的人 |
[20:28] | not this chocolate Gidget | 而不是这个矮黑妹 |
[20:30] | gonna get me sent to Rikers. | 她会害我蹲号子的 |
[20:32] | Put her back on the bus. | 让她坐车回去 |
[20:35] | Look, she here, Larry. She need a job. | 她都来了 拉里 她需要一份工作 |
[20:38] | Then drop her ass off at the McDonald’s | 那就带她去麦当劳 |
[20:40] | or the Calico Kitchen or Childs. | 或卡里克厨房 或查尔德[小孩]餐厅 |
[20:44] | But now that I think about it, | 但我仔细一想 |
[20:45] | Childs is the right place for this one right here. | 查尔德餐厅还真适合她 |
[21:07] | “Street ready”? | “站街” |
[21:11] | – I can explain. – I get it. | -我可以解释 -我懂 |
[21:14] | I’ll tell you one thing, though. | 但我告诉你 |
[21:17] | I ain’t finna to get back on that bus. | 我绝不会坐车回去 |
[21:45] | You like the movie? | 你喜欢这电影吗 |
[21:49] | Want some company? | 想找个人陪吗 |
[22:16] | – Give me the third one. – Okay. | -我要第三个 -好的 |
[22:17] | With wheat toast. Thank you. | 配全麦吐司 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Two eggs over easy, bacon, and wheat toast. | 两个半熟蛋 培根和全麦吐司 |
[22:31] | So, you ever done any real modeling? | 你有没有干过真正的模特工作 |
[22:34] | You gonna eat them fries? | 薯条你要吃吗 |
[22:38] | Come on, mama, let’s get it going, sweetheart. | 快点 大姐 动作快点 |
[22:41] | Three eggs scrambled, ham, home fries… | 三个炒蛋 火腿和薯条 |
[22:48] | In the van, sweet pea. | 上车 小甜心 |
[22:49] | – Whoa, on what charge? – Hey, come on. | -我犯什么事了 -快点 |
[22:51] | – Soliciting. – Who did I solicit? | -拉客卖淫 -我拉谁了 |
[22:53] | My partner here. | 我搭档 |
[22:54] | This is total crap, guys. | 简直一派胡言 |
[22:56] | Be that as it may, get your faggot ass in the van. | 就算是那样 你这死基佬也要上车 |
[23:00] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 上车 上车 |
[23:03] | You, too, get in there. | 你也是 上车 |
[23:07] | Make room. | 腾个地儿 |
[23:09] | I mean, it’s gonna get done, right? | 那妓院总是要开的吧 |
[23:10] | Them guineas are gonna do it whether or not we say. | 不管我们怎么说 那些意大利佬都会做的 |
[23:13] | I already said no. | 我已经拒绝了 |
[23:15] | You were there, you heard. | 你当时也在场 你听到了 |
[23:16] | You can’t change your mind? | 你就不能改变主意吗 |
[23:20] | Let me get this straight, | 我跟你说清楚 |
[23:22] | you, with all the seniority in the world, | 你资格比谁都老 |
[23:24] | union card since you were 18, | 十八岁就加入工会 |
[23:27] | married to my sister, | 娶了我姐 |
[23:29] | fucking rug rats all over the house, | 家里还有一堆孩子 |
[23:31] | Mr. Bay Ridge himself– | 自己就是中产阶级 |
[23:33] | you’re gonna run whores for the fucking wise guys? | 你要为那伙黑帮的经营妓女生意 |
[23:37] | You fucking hate those guys, remember? | 你恨死那伙人了 记得吗 |
[23:40] | They beat one of your people last month. | 上个月他们打了你的人 |
[23:42] | Fucking tore into me like my name was Gambino or something. | 还把我骂了一顿 好像我是黑帮的一样 |
[23:46] | Now you’re gonna work for them? | 现在你又想为他们工作了 |
[23:49] | Doing this? Give me a fucking break. | 做这事 别他妈逗我了 |
[23:52] | I go back to a job site, | 如果我回工地 |
[23:54] | doctors say I’ll stroke out within a year. | 医生说我一年内就会中风发作 |
[23:58] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[24:04] | I need money, Vince. | 我需要钱 文斯 |
[24:08] | You’re not doing this so you can go pussy hound on me, right? | 你不会是为了在我的地盘上嫖女人才这样做吧 |
[24:11] | I mean, my sister finds out– | 要是我姐姐发现… |
[24:12] | Fuck you think of me, Vince? | 你以为我是什么人 文斯 |
[24:14] | I wouldn’t poke those girls with your dick. | 我不会在你地盘上动你的姑娘 |
[24:16] | But if it’s true what they’re saying, | 但如果他们说的是真的 |
[24:18] | – that the whole thing’s fixed with the city? – Yeah. | -市政府也支持 -对 |
[24:20] | – Which might be bullshit. – If it’s true, | -八成是假的 -如果是真的 |
[24:22] | then this could be a lot of fucking money. | 那这桩生意可能会挣很多钱 |
[24:25] | And I understand how you feel about running whores, | 我知道你看不起经营妓女这件事 |
[24:27] | but me, I look on it like if it’s me, | 但对我来说 我觉得如果是我 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna be better than some asshole | 我至少不会像某些混蛋那样 |
[24:33] | who ain’t even gonna try to be fair. | 不公平对待她们 |
[24:34] | I mean, I’ve been a supervisor, right? | 我也当过主管 不是吗 |
[24:38] | I made shop steward at 26. | 二十六岁就当了工人代表 |
[24:40] | You gonna rep these girls, Bobby? | 你打算维护这些姑娘吗 鲍比 |
[24:42] | What are you gonna do, get them to work the contract? | 你要怎么做 让她们按合同上岗吗 |
[24:45] | Time-and-a-half on weekends? | 周末1.5倍工资 |
[24:54] | Come on, Vince. | 拜托 文斯 |
[24:56] | You’ll see the money’s right and front to Rudy and them, | 你负责对账 然后你交给鲁迪他们 |
[24:59] | but I’ll take care of everything else. | 剩下的就交给我 |
[25:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:09] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[25:14] | She said she’s 20. | 她说她20了 |
[25:17] | Looked like jailbait. | 看着像未成年 |
[25:19] | Fifteen would not surprise me. | 说15岁我都不奇怪 |
[25:21] | Fake ID, homeslice. Ain’t no thing. | 办假身份证 老兄 小菜一碟 |
[25:25] | Maybe. All the same, I don’t need another child to support. | 也许吧 不管怎么说 我不想再养个小孩 |
[25:28] | Start calling you Charlie Brown. | 该叫你查理·布朗了 |
[25:30] | – Good grief, motherfucker. – Plus, she’s gonna be a lot of work. | -真难想象 混蛋 -再说她会很麻烦的 |
[25:34] | I mean, like, from the ground up type work. | 从里到外的那种改造 |
[25:37] | Shit, I’ll take her off your hands. | 那把她给我吧 |
[25:42] | You want her, you buy her. | 你想要 花钱买 |
[25:46] | She a looker? | 颜值如何 |
[25:48] | Eye of the beholder. | 见仁见智 |
[25:54] | Bring her to Leon’s. | 把她带到里昂酒吧 |
[25:55] | I like what I see, I’ll throw you 2K | 我要是喜欢 就给你两千 |
[25:59] | and maybe a player to be named later. | 或许再给你介绍个皮条客 |
[26:01] | Mm-mm, you too good. | 你太客气了 |
[26:03] | Keep your player. | 皮条客你留着吧 |
[26:05] | 2-5. | 两千五 |
[26:12] | Hey, so how’d the big date go last night? | 昨晚的约会怎么样 |
[26:16] | It went. | 还行 |
[26:22] | Hey, Paul, we’re slammed over here. Where the fuck are you? | 保罗 我们快忙死了 你去哪了 |
[26:27] | Oh, well, I’m honored that I was your only phone call. | 我很荣幸你只联系了我 |
[26:32] | No, fuck it. It’s cool. | 不 没事 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I’m on it. All right. | 我这就处理 好的 |
[26:36] | Mike, can you do me a favor? | 麦克 能帮个忙吗 |
[26:37] | Can you go over to the 14th station house, | 能去趟第十四分局 |
[26:40] | bail out our bartender? | 把我们的酒保保释出来吗 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:49] | Did I say you could do that? | 我允许你那样做了吗 |
[26:50] | Relax. Just a hobby. | 放松 就是个爱好 |
[26:53] | I’m working on something. | 我在忙个项目 |
[26:54] | Yeah, well, work on making me another Jack and Coke instead. | 是吗 不如先给我上一杯威士忌加可乐吧 |
[27:07] | Have you ever had a job, Reggie? | 你工作过吗 雷吉 |
[27:09] | You think this ain’t a job? | 这难道不是工作吗 |
[27:10] | I see Shay and Melissa doing all the work. | 我只看到夏伊和梅丽莎在忙 |
[27:12] | I don’t know exactly what it is you do | 不知道你除了数钞票 |
[27:15] | except count the cash and treat them like shit. | 和压榨她们之外还做了什么 |
[27:18] | Well, what you don’t know about me would fill a library. | 你不知道我的事多着呢 |
[27:22] | You think I don’t know your type? | 你以为我不知道你是什么人吗 |
[27:24] | – Shit, I read you like a comic book. – All right, Reg. | -我能一眼看穿你 -好了 雷吉 |
[27:28] | Which is not to say that I don’t admire | 不过并不代表我不欣赏 |
[27:31] | those pert little nay-nays | 你那连体衣下 |
[27:33] | you got in that onesie you wearing. | 挺立的小咪咪 |
[27:39] | I’m not serving you. | 我不会给你倒酒的 |
[27:44] | Shit. | 操 |
[27:46] | Girl take my picture without asking | 这妹子未经允许就给我拍照 |
[27:48] | and then won’t fix my drink? | 还不给我倒酒 |
[27:49] | I feel downright exploited. | 这是在利用我吗 |
[27:51] | Hey, how about both of you | 不如你们两个 |
[27:52] | back this bullshit up, all right? | 都各退一步 好吗 |
[27:54] | Vince, you ain’t heard the news? Sexism’s out. | 文斯 你没听说吗 性别歧视结束了 |
[27:57] | If you want pussy nowadays, treat it equal. | 现在如果你想上女人 就得平等对待 |
[28:01] | Ain’t that right, Miss Chrissy? | 是不是 克丽茜小姐 |
[28:04] | Well, now… | 好吧 |
[28:05] | don’t start the revolution without me. | 别不叫上我就开始闹革命 |
[28:07] | Too late. Shit’s already started. | 晚了 已经开始了 |
[28:11] | Hey, man, you best hit that shit before I do. | 伙计 你最好处理好这件事 免得我出手 |
[28:19] | Where the fuck did that come from? | 你这是闹的哪一出 |
[28:22] | Just taking a fucking picture. | 拍照而已 |
[28:23] | This is a bar. Look like an art studio? | 这是酒吧 看着像画廊吗 |
[28:27] | You like to watch? | 你喜欢看 |
[28:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:47] | Oh, mother… | 我操… |
[28:48] | Get the fuck off me! | 快他妈放开我 |
[28:54] | I want the money. | 我要钱 |
[28:57] | The money! | 把钱给我 |
[28:59] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[29:01] | Okay, I’ll give it to you! | 好 我给你 |
[29:03] | I’ll give it to you! | 我会给你 |
[29:08] | Just don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[29:10] | Get it. | 快去拿 |
[29:13] | All of it. | 所有的钱 |
[29:16] | Just wait here. | 等着 |
[29:22] | Motherfucking piece of shit! | 操你妈的狗杂种 |
[29:34] | You bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[29:56] | Hendrickson, Paul. | 保罗·亨德里克森 |
[29:58] | Here. | 这儿 |
[30:07] | Hey, thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:08] | These fucking cops and their bullshit rousts. | 这些该死的警察 总找麻烦 |
[30:11] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[30:12] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[30:14] | No humanity in these motherfuckers. | 这帮混蛋一点人性没有 |
[30:17] | – Am I right? – Such a lovely couple. | -对吗 -真是可爱的一对 |
[30:20] | Better watch your mouth there, slick. | 你嘴巴最好放干净点 滑头 |
[30:23] | No stitches. | 不用缝针 |
[30:26] | Well, maybe just a butterfly bandage will do. | 贴个蝶形创口贴就行了 |
[30:32] | Oh, probably don’t even need that. | 可能连那也用不上 |
[30:37] | You’re lucky. | 你很走运 |
[30:40] | Lucky me. | 真走运 |
[30:54] | You just let it go like this? | 你就这样睁一只眼闭一只眼吗 |
[30:56] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不 |
[30:58] | They need to make a living, too. | 她们也要讨生活 |
[31:01] | What he means to say is the timing’s all wrong. | 他的意思是现在时机不对 |
[31:05] | – Timing for what? – For OT. | -什么时机 -因为加班 |
[31:08] | A lot of guys on 4:00-12:00s | 在4点到12点之间上班的很多人 |
[31:09] | don’t get serious about pross collars | 不到11点或11点半 |
[31:11] | until around 11:00 or 11:30. | 是不会认真抓人的 |
[31:14] | You work past shift, you make time-and-a-half on the overage. | 加班的话 就有1.5倍的加班费 |
[31:17] | Because? | 为什么 |
[31:19] | Because you go home, sleep a few hours, | 因为你回家 睡上几个小时 |
[31:21] | and then you’re in court the next morning. | 第二天一早就要上庭 |
[31:23] | Pick up eight hours of time-and-a-half | 拿上8小时工作的1.5倍薪水 |
[31:24] | that you can bank for vacation if you want. | 存进银行留着度假时花 |
[31:26] | I’m guessing the charges don’t stick. | 我猜那些指控很快就会撤掉 |
[31:28] | Girls are back on the street by breakfast. | 早餐前姑娘们就可以回去站街了 |
[31:31] | There was this dude in Greek mythology | 希腊神话里有个家伙 |
[31:33] | that the gods punished by making | 被众神惩罚 |
[31:34] | him roll a boulder up the side of a mountain, | 要他将一块巨石推到山顶上去 |
[31:36] | only to see it come back down the other side. | 但石头总会滚下山 |
[31:38] | So, he had to do it again and again and again. | 于是他只能一遍又一遍地推石头 |
[31:41] | That’d be Sisyphus, | 那是西绪福斯 |
[31:43] | except he didn’t get paid each time he made it up to the top. | 不过他每次把石头推上去可没有薪水拿 |
[31:47] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[31:49] | – Never mind. – I earn my money. | -算了 -我的薪水是我应得的 |
[31:52] | What, you think you can have us drive you around | 怎么 你觉得你能让我们载着你四处转悠 |
[31:54] | and just say any snide shit that comes in your head? | 还要听你对我们的嘲讽吗 |
[31:57] | You have no idea what we have to deal with around here. | 你根本不知道我们每天都要应付些什么 |
[32:00] | – Sorry. – I earn my money. | -抱歉 -我赚的钱是我应得的 |
[32:02] | – Got it. – Are you hungry? | -明白了 -你饿吗 |
[32:05] | I could eat. | 有点 |
[32:07] | Drop us off at Leon’s. | 把我们送到里昂酒吧 |
[32:09] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[32:13] | Thanks for tolerating my back and forth on this. | 感谢你能容忍我在这事上的优柔寡断 |
[32:16] | Hey, you like to think things through. That’s a good way to be. | 你喜欢三思而行 是个好习惯 |
[32:19] | So, with the girls, the cops, | 除了姑娘们的工资 给条子的钱 |
[32:22] | your weekly nut, | 你每周的分红 |
[32:23] | what’s gonna be left for us? | 我们还能拿到多少 |
[32:24] | Plenty. And if I’m wrong about that, we’ll adjust my end. | 挺多的 如果我算错了 我就少分点 |
[32:28] | I’m not greedy, Vincent. | 我不贪心 文森特 |
[32:30] | I make money, you make money, just like the bar. | 我赚钱你就赚钱 就像酒吧一样 |
[32:33] | You’re saying that this | 你是说市政府 |
[32:34] | – is all fixed with the city? – They want this. | -也支持吗 -没错 |
[32:37] | They want as much shit off the street as they can get. | 他们也想街上尽可能少站街女 |
[32:39] | They’re offering five locations like this one. | 他们找了五个这样的地方 |
[32:42] | We make this one work, there’s gonna be plenty right behind it. | 这里若能成功的话 还有更多的地方给我们呢 |
[32:45] | – You’ll see. – Yeah, so no raids, no arrests. | -等着瞧吧 -所以不会搞突袭 不抓人 |
[32:49] | There’s a raid now and then for show. | 会时不时为了做样子搞突袭 |
[32:51] | We’ll know it’s coming. | 不过会提前通知我们的 |
[32:52] | You and your people take the night off, | 你和你的人放一晚假 |
[32:54] | kick back up the next day. | 第二天接着开工 |
[32:57] | This is gonna spread me a little thin. | 这样我可能就不太忙得过来了 |
[32:59] | But you’re okay if I bring in Bobby? | 你不介意我带上鲍比吧 |
[33:01] | He’d run the shop and I’d give him | 他看店 我再让 |
[33:02] | Black Frankie on the door. | 黑弗兰奇来当保安 |
[33:04] | Who you hire is your decision. | 你要雇谁是你的事 |
[33:05] | You’re in charge of your own, Vince. I’m not gonna interfere. | 你自己做主 文斯 我不会干涉的 |
[33:08] | As long as the money’s right, I don’t care. | 只要钱不少 其他我不管 |
[33:10] | Yeah, well, this shithole’s | 好吧 这个破地方 |
[33:13] | gonna need work to get it where it needs to be. | 需要好好装修一下 |
[33:15] | Well, that’s my cost, but nothing too fancy. | 这笔钱我出 但别搞太华丽了 |
[33:18] | I mean, make it classy, but keep it simple. | 弄得时尚点 但别太花哨 |
[33:21] | – Classy but simple. – Yeah. | -时尚而简约 -对 |
[33:24] | Well, I guess Bobby could handle construction. | 我想装修可以交给鲍比 |
[33:26] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[33:27] | You’re gonna wanna rig some kind of back entrance | 你得装个后门 |
[33:29] | so guys can come and go without being seen from the street. | 这样街上的人就不会看见客人们进出这里 |
[33:33] | – And also a VIP room. – VIP? | -还要搞个贵宾室 -贵宾室 |
[33:35] | For spenders, you know. | 给土豪准备的 |
[33:37] | There needs to be a little high-end in the place. | 总得弄点高档的房间 |
[33:39] | Yeah, not everything in life is a $20 drip job, you know. | 对 不是所有人都满足于20块的口交的 |
[33:43] | You made a good decision here, Vince. | 你做了个正确的决定 文斯 |
[33:45] | – This is gonna be real good. – See ya, Vince. | -会大赚一笔的 -回见 文斯 |
[33:55] | Penny for your fucking thoughts. | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:57] | Someone gonna sell the pussy, someone gonna buy the pussy. | 有人卖春 有人买春 |
[34:01] | We’re just landing the cut, man. | 我们只是从中获利而已 |
[34:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | She don’t get out the house much ‘ | 她得了关节炎什么的 |
[34:07] | cause she got arthritis and everything. | 所以很少出门 |
[34:09] | Doctor doesn’t give her any painkillers? | 医生没给她开点止疼药吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah, but she’s stubborn. | 开了 但她很固执 |
[34:12] | – You know him? – Richie? | -你认识他吗 -里奇 |
[34:15] | Sure. | 当然认识 |
[34:16] | – You don’t want him. – Why not? | -他不是你想找的人 -为什么 |
[34:19] | Richie is not exactly the typical mack. | 里奇不是典型的皮条客 |
[34:22] | One time, I brought his girl in for beating on him. | 有次 他手下的姑娘殴打他被我抓了 |
[34:27] | Guess I need a better pimp, huh? | 看来我需要个更厉害的皮条客 对吗 |
[34:30] | Most of the guys just give me the stink eye. | 他们大多数只会给我白眼 |
[34:32] | Don’t worry, they’ll start talking. | 别担心 他们会开口的 |
[34:35] | They love to hear themselves talk. | 他们喜欢听自己吹牛逼 |
[34:37] | I was hoping maybe you could make some introductions. | 我还在想或许你能帮我引见一下 |
[34:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[34:47] | I’ll look into it. | 我会帮你留意的 |
[34:50] | You know, I’ve been reading about the testimony | 我最近一直在关注 |
[34:51] | that went over to the Knapp Commission, | 纳普委员会[专门调查腐败警察]收到的证词 |
[34:53] | what’s coming out now, all that stuff about the pad. | 目前传出来的就是说警察受贿 |
[34:56] | Well, that guy was in Queens, mostly, working narcotics. | 那家伙以前是皇后区的 主要管缉毒 |
[35:00] | Anyway, it’s supposed to be widespread. | 说这种现象很普遍 |
[35:03] | They’re saying whole precincts. | 他们说所有分局都是这样 |
[35:05] | So they say. | 他们的一面之词而已 |
[35:08] | Is it true? The pad? | 是真的吗 受贿的事 |
[35:11] | I wouldn’t know. | 我无从得知 |
[35:14] | I mean, I just thought you were so up front about the OT– | 我就是想你这对加班的事都这么坦诚 |
[35:17] | All I know is what I read in the paper, just like you. | 我也都是从报纸上了解的 和你一样 |
[35:21] | I’m done. You? | 我吃完了 你呢 |
[35:29] | Got it. | 收钱 |
[35:39] | Record your message now. | 现在请留言 |
[35:43] | Hey, I’m just calling to say | 我打来就是想说 |
[35:45] | what a great time I had with you the other night. | 那天晚上和你在一起非常愉快 |
[35:47] | Really great. | 真的很愉快 |
[35:49] | I feel like we’re starting to get to know each other a little. | 我觉得我们对彼此的了解更进一步了 |
[35:52] | Um… I hope you feel the same. | 希望你也有同感 |
[35:56] | And I also wanna check in, | 另外我想问问 |
[35:58] | see if you had any more of a handle on | 你考虑好了没有 |
[36:00] | coming to the party with me Saturday night. | 要不要和我一起去参加那个派对 |
[36:02] | Okay, call me when you can. | 有空回我电话 |
[36:05] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[36:09] | – Kind of young, ain’t she? – Mind your business. | -太嫩了点吧 -别多管闲事 |
[36:12] | One order up. Two eggs, mesh, bacon. | 点单 两个鸡蛋加培根 |
[36:27] | This is Rodney. | 这是罗德尼 |
[36:30] | You’re with him now. | 你现在跟他了 |
[36:32] | – What now? – Think of yourself as a ballplayer. | -什么 -把自己想成棒球手 |
[36:35] | They get traded all the time. | 他们随时都在被交易 |
[36:47] | I’m Bernice. | 我叫柏妮丝 |
[36:49] | Ruby. She Tiffany. | 露比 她是蒂凡妮 |
[36:52] | – Ruby? – That’s my name, Rodney. | -露比吗 -这是我本名 罗德尼 |
[36:54] | It wouldn’t kill you to use it every now and then. | 偶尔叫一下不会要了你的命 |
[36:56] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[37:02] | He broke you in yet? | 他把你开苞了吗 |
[37:04] | Break me in? | 开苞 |
[37:05] | Rodney, you’re embarrassing her. | 罗德尼 你在让她难堪 |
[37:07] | If she the embarrassing type, | 她如果这么容易难堪 |
[37:08] | she in the wrong line of work. | 那就入错行了 |
[37:11] | I’m all right. | 我准备好了 |
[37:13] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[37:16] | One thing, though. | 有件事得提一下 |
[37:18] | Ain’t nobody wanna fuck a girl named Bernice. | 没人想操一个叫柏妮丝的女孩 |
[37:23] | I think I’m gonna call you Ginger. | 叫你姜姜吧 |
[37:26] | Everybody, say hello to Ginger. | 大家跟姜姜打个招呼 |
[37:32] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[37:33] | Not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[37:34] | Well, it’s better than Ruby. Ain’t that right, Thunderthighs? | 这比露比好听多了 是吗 象腿姐 |
[37:37] | Get your hand out of my face. | 别碰我脸 |
[37:42] | How many girls are we talking about? | 一共有多少姑娘 |
[37:44] | Fuck do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[37:46] | Well, they each need a room, right? | 她们每个人都需要一个房间 对吧 |
[37:50] | What kind of bed? | 要什么样的床呢 |
[37:52] | Fuck do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[37:54] | And a john? | 还有厕所 |
[37:56] | They each need a bathroom or they go out to use the toilet? | 是每个人配一个卫生间还是共用一个马桶 |
[37:59] | Fuck do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[38:00] | We put locks on their doors? | 门上要安锁吗 |
[38:03] | – Fuck do I know, Bobby? – On the inside of the doors. | -我怎么知道 鲍比 -安在门里面 |
[38:05] | Do we want them locking themselves in with the customers? | 我们要不要允许她们把自己和顾客锁在屋子里 |
[38:07] | Fuck do I fucking know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[38:10] | You’re not much help here. | 你根本帮不上忙 |
[38:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:15] | Don’t worry, fucko. | 别担心 混蛋 |
[38:17] | I got this surrounded. | 我会把这弄好的 |
[38:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[38:22] | I can’t believe Art didn’t wanna come. He loves to dance. | 阿特居然不想来 他不是很喜欢跳舞吗 |
[38:26] | I didn’t invite him. | 我没约他 |
[38:28] | This hide-and-seek game that he plays with his job, I’m done. | 他成天用工作当借口躲我 我不干了 |
[38:30] | You mean the job that pays your rent. | 你指支付你房租的工作吗 |
[38:32] | – Whose side are you on? – Honey, I’m Switzerland. | -你站哪边的啊 -我是中立人士 |
[38:35] | I’m just pointing out that it might be easier to be out | 我只是觉得在基佬酒吧做酒保 |
[38:37] | when you serve cocktails to old queens for a living. | 出来玩更方便 |
[38:40] | Fuck it, I wanna be in the world. | 可我想闯荡世界 |
[38:42] | So, when’s Art moving out? | 阿特什么时候搬出去 |
[38:45] | As soon as I can afford my own rent. | 等我付得起房租的时候 |
[38:46] | – He’s with me. – Okay. | -他跟我一起的 -好 |
[38:49] | Jesus, $3 just to go dancing and they don’t even have beers? | 天呐 三块钱只跳舞连酒水都不供应吗 |
[38:52] | No booze, no liquor license, no raids, and no mob owners. | 没酒没卖酒执照没突击检查也没人闹事 |
[38:54] | – And no profit. – Sweetheart, | -也不盈利 -亲爱的 |
[38:56] | some things are more important than the bottom line. | 还有比赚钱更重要的事 |
[39:27] | Looking for a date? | 想约会吗 |
[39:32] | Hey there, Candy girl. | 嗨 糖糖 |
[39:41] | CoverGirl shit don’t quite do it. | 化了妆还是遮不住 |
[39:43] | What are you, a fashion photographer? | 你是时装摄影师吗 |
[39:45] | No, though I’ll say this, | 不 但我还是要说 |
[39:47] | it don’t look as bad as | 这次看起来 |
[39:48] | that ass whooping you took last Christmas. | 没你去年圣诞节被打得那么严重 |
[39:51] | – Girl, you looked a mess that time. – Rodney. | -你那次简直没法看 -罗德尼 |
[39:53] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[39:55] | Yeah, about that… | 对了… |
[39:57] | I always wondered how you gave head with a busted jaw. | 我一直很想知道你是怎么裂了下巴还能口交 |
[40:01] | Or turn tricks with that cast on your arm. | 手上绑着绷带还能做爱的 |
[40:05] | No, wait, that was another time. | 等等 那是另一次了 |
[40:08] | April maybe. May. | 四月还是五月 |
[40:11] | That one had you over at Lenox Hill if I recall. | 没记错的话 那次你去了诺克斯山医院 |
[40:17] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[40:19] | Oh, no, no, mama. | 不不 |
[40:20] | Okay, now, wait a minute, now. | 等等等等 |
[40:21] | See, you got me all wrong. | 你误会我了 |
[40:23] | I ain’t out here to bust on you, baby. | 我不是来骚扰你的 宝贝 |
[40:25] | It’s just that you keep expecting better, | 只是你一直想要变得更好 |
[40:27] | but you keep getting worse. | 但实际上却越来越糟 |
[40:30] | I mean, you go it alone, | 你孤身一人 |
[40:33] | come the dark hour, you are alone. | 一旦出事 也是孤身一人 |
[40:42] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[40:52] | Now, what could be more lonely than that? | 还有什么比那更孤单 |
[40:55] | So, what are you offering? | 你开什么条件 |
[40:59] | Next time I get my ass kicked, I can cry on your shoulder? | 下次我被打了可以在你肩上哭吗 |
[41:04] | What’s the cut you take for that? | 那样你又要抽走多少钱 |
[41:06] | Ain’t gonna be no next time you come with me. | 你跟我的话就不会有下次了 |
[41:10] | I’ma have your back everywhere you go, baby. | 我会随时随地保护你的 宝贝 |
[41:16] | Aw, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[41:17] | See here. No, no, look. Look here, baby. | 看过来 看过来 宝贝 |
[41:21] | Or maybe next time you hook up | 或者下次你接客的时候 |
[41:23] | with some hacky sack, wack-ass motherfucker… | 遇到某个混球王八蛋… |
[41:29] | …we’ll need to come by after | 我们就得过来 |
[41:30] | and sweep up what’s left of you from under the bed, | 帮你收拾你床下的遗物 |
[41:32] | take it out to the cemetery in a cereal box. | 带去你的坟前了 |
[41:38] | You and me out here… | 你和我一起… |
[41:42] | you kidding me? | 开玩笑 |
[41:44] | I’m talking world-famous, baby. | 我们将轰动世界 宝贝 |
[41:58] | You like that, huh? | 喜欢吗 |
[42:09] | Give your number to my secretary. | 把你电话告诉我秘书吧 |
[42:14] | See, what always fucked me up about you was | 你最操蛋的地方就是 |
[42:17] | what the hell some high-class acting, movie-looking individual | 明明有着一流的演技 出众的外表 |
[42:22] | was doing down here to begin with, huh? | 干嘛要出来站街 |
[42:25] | Walking around here, smiling down your nose at everybody | 在这到处晃 看不起所有人 |
[42:27] | like some cream filled, tiara wearing… | 就跟自己是女王一样 |
[42:31] | …”I shit beige” | …”我拉的屎都比你香” |
[42:32] | – Bitch got everything under control. – Rodney, Rodney. | -一切都在老娘的掌控之中 -罗德尼 |
[42:34] | Everything and everybody all under control. | 所有人和事都在她的掌控之中 |
[42:37] | Rodney, why don’t you just hop back into that piece of shit | 罗德尼 你干嘛不滚回你那破烂 |
[42:40] | – pimp chariot of yours… – Look at your face. | -皮条车 -看看你的脸 |
[42:42] | …and drive into a fucking wall! | …开去撞墙啊 |
[42:43] | Hoping to slob a johnson tonight for not enough money, baby. | 期望今晚能低价给人口交 |
[42:47] | – You don’t control shit down here! – And you do? | -你什么都没控制 -难道你控制了吗 |
[42:49] | Now that I think on it, baby, that high-post act of yours | 其实我仔细想想 你总摆这副高姿态 |
[42:52] | has got to make you the saddest, “pathetic-est,” | 你绝对是这条街上 最可怜 |
[42:55] | craziest bitch on this stroll. | 最可悲 最疯狂的婊子 |
[42:56] | – I’m the craziest? – What happened, Candy? | -我最疯狂 -怎么回事 糖糖 |
[42:58] | Daddy have his way with you back in the day? | 是小时候被爸爸玩过吗 |
[43:00] | – You don’t know shit. – Pass you around to his drinking buddies? | -你知道个屁 -还是把你给酒友们轮着玩了 |
[43:02] | – You don’t fucking know shit. – I don’t have to. | -你他妈知道个屁 -我不必知道 |
[43:04] | You the one need to do the knowing. | 需要搞清楚状况的人是你 |
[43:23] | – Bro, did you see that one? – You like that? | -兄弟 看见那个了吗 -你喜欢吗 |
[43:26] | All that woman all to myself? | 独享那个女人吗 |
[43:28] | Hell, yeah! | 必须喜欢啊 |
[44:56] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[44:58] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[44:59] | – Who’s that? – My roommate. | -是谁 -我室友 |
[45:03] | – Is he cute? – Yeah, he’s cute, all right. | -帅吗 -挺帅的 |
[45:06] | Does he want to join us? | 他想加入吗 |
[45:09] | Mmm, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[45:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:19] | Sorry if we woke you. | 抱歉 如果吵醒了你 |
[45:22] | You didn’t. | 没有 |
[45:46] | Would you like to join us? | 要加入我们吗 |
[45:58] | You have some catching up to do. | 你可得赶一赶进度 |
[46:24] | Hey, you free? | 你有空吗 |
[46:28] | You are beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[46:31] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[46:34] | How much, sweetheart? | 多少钱 宝贝 |
[46:40] | What the fuck? | 我就操了 |
[46:43] | Hey, you think you’re better than me, huh? | 怎么 觉得你比爷牛逼是吗 |
[46:50] | Right on. Yeah, well, they talk about it, right? | 没错 他们经常会谈起对不对 |
[46:52] | That sound– how do they get it and keep it so consistent? | 那种音效 怎么做到那么连续的 |
[46:56] | What’s the secret sauce? | 秘诀是什么 |
[46:58] | Well, here’s the secret. | 我告诉你个秘密 |
[47:00] | Ain’t no sauce, brother. It’s the pipes. | 根本没有秘诀 就是管道 |
[47:03] | – Voice pipes? – No, man. | -音轨吗 -不是 |
[47:05] | Pipes, pipes. Pipes in the building. | 就是普通管道 大楼里的那种 |
[47:08] | See, they sing all that shit downstairs | 他们就是在楼下唱 |
[47:10] | and record it upstairs. | 在楼上录 |
[47:12] | Smokey, Stevie, and all them killers. | 史摩基 史蒂维 还有那些歌手 |
[47:15] | They voice go through the ducts | 他们的声音穿过管道 |
[47:16] | and pick up the soul of the place on the way. | 一路收集了整个建筑的灵魂 |
[47:18] | Ain’t no expensive recording equipment, | 根本没什么昂贵的录音设备 |
[47:20] | ain’t no high-tech bullshit. | 没什么高科技玩意 |
[47:22] | – Just pure innovation. – There you go. | -全靠创意 -没毛病 |
[47:26] | And see, that’s what separates us from the white man. | 这就是我们跟白人的区别 |
[47:29] | See, we can turn a dime into a dollar just like that. | 我们弹指一挥就可以把一毛变一块 |
[47:32] | And why? That’s all they gave us, baby. | 为什么 因为他们就给这么多 |
[47:35] | Berry Gordy, for real. | 贝瑞·高蒂说得好 |
[47:37] | “Make do with what you got.” | “有什么就使什么” |
[47:39] | – It’s what we do, brah. – That’s the genius of the race. | -我们就是这样 兄弟 -那是黑人里的天才 |
[47:46] | Listen, I’ve been talking to a reporter. | 其实 我最近在跟一个记者聊天 |
[47:50] | Doing a story on the street trade. | 她在写街头卖淫的故事 |
[47:52] | She want to rap. | 她想聊聊 |
[47:54] | You say rap, I hear “enwrapment.” | 你说是聊聊 我听着像钓鱼 |
[47:57] | Right? She comes out here, catches a little naughty business, | 对吧 她过来 发现了肮脏的勾当 |
[48:00] | and then your people pull up, | 然后你们就跑来抓人 |
[48:01] | and there goes Reggie Love, dumbest mack on Earth. | 然后雷吉·劳夫就成了全世界最蠢的人 |
[48:04] | – Man, would I do you like that? – Shit. | -兄弟 我会这么坑你吗 -操 |
[48:07] | She just wants to write what goes on down here. | 她只是想写下这里的一切 |
[48:09] | Tell it straight. | 讲出事实 |
[48:11] | Let me ask, is she that uppity afro queen | 我问你 她是不是那个和你在一起的 |
[48:13] | I seen you with? | 爆炸头高傲女 |
[48:17] | Yeah, Officer Alston just trying to get on her good side, | 懂了 奥斯顿警官想给她献点殷勤 |
[48:20] | so he could jump that thing. | 好跟她来一发 |
[48:22] | Coming to Reggie Love talking about some, | 还跑来跟雷吉·劳夫说什么 |
[48:24] | “She just wants to write about what’s going on down here.” | “她只是想写下这里的一切” |
[48:27] | Telling it real. | 讲出真相 |
[48:30] | Man, are you in or not? | 你到底同不同意 |
[48:34] | Well, it might be bad for business | 要是人们看到我跟记者聊 |
[48:35] | if people see me talking to a reporter. | 可能会影响生意 |
[48:38] | Well, it might be bad for business | 我要是现在搜你口袋 |
[48:39] | if I go through your pockets right now. | 估计也会影响生意 |
[48:41] | See? You catch more flies with honey, what I heard. | 你看 我听说好话比尖刻言词更管用 |
[48:46] | Shit. | 操 |
[48:49] | She want to know about my game? | 她想知道我的故事 |
[48:54] | Man, somebody should write a book. | 有人该写本书 |
[48:59] | Oh, my God, just– | 天啊 别停… |
[49:01] | – Oh, don’t stop, baby. – Yeah. | -不要停 宝贝 -爽 |
[49:03] | Oh, baby, just keep going. | 宝贝 继续干我 |
[49:08] | Oh, God, right there. Right there. | 天呐 就是那里 就是那里 |
[49:10] | Not yet, not yet, not yet. | 还不行 还不行 |
[49:12] | No, no, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t stop. | 不 别 不要停 别停 |
[49:15] | I’m so close. | 我马上就来了 |
[49:29] | Finished without me? | 没带我就完事了 |
[49:32] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[49:33] | I got nothing left. | 我已经弹尽粮绝 |
[49:38] | Make sure you get the money up front. | 一定要把钱交够 |
[49:40] | – All right. – Rodney ain’t as bad as the others, | -好 -罗德尼没其他人那么坏 |
[49:42] | but you gotta bring in your piece. | 但你必须得把例钱赚够 |
[49:44] | You keep getting took, shit gets bad. | 要是总短着 那就糟了 |
[49:46] | What kind of bad? | 怎么个糟法 |
[49:47] | Abby, baby. Come meet Bernice. | 艾比 来认识一下柏妮丝 |
[49:51] | Abby works at the Hi-Hat just down there. | 艾比在那边的踩镲工作 |
[49:53] | Place jumps till late. | 一直开到很晚 |
[49:56] | You new in town? | 你刚来这里吗 |
[49:57] | Just came up from Carolina. | 刚从卡罗莱纳州过来 |
[49:59] | She know Darlene. | 她认识达琳 |
[50:00] | Actually, we just met down there. | 其实我们才刚在那边认识 |
[50:02] | But I do know some of her cousins, though, so. | 不过我认识她几个表姐妹 |
[50:09] | Well, uh, welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[50:15] | – How is Darlene down there? – What? | -达琳过得好吗 -什么 |
[50:18] | You saw her down in Carolina. | 你不是在卡罗莱纳州见她了吗 |
[50:21] | How is she doing back home? | 她在家过得好吗 |
[50:24] | She here. She come back with me. | 她在这里 跟我一起回来的 |
[50:38] | So, what kind of bad? | 所以 怎么个糟法 |
[50:50] | Count it if you need to. | 你可以数数 |
[50:52] | What’s wrong with her now? | 她又怎么了 |
[50:54] | Oh, had an encounter out there. | 在外面遇到点事 |
[50:57] | An encounter, huh? Just one? | 遇到点事是吗 就一点吗 |
[51:02] | We need some time alone here. | 我们想单独待会儿 |
[51:11] | Here you go. | 慢用 |
[51:14] | How come she don’t gotta wear the leotard no more? | 她怎么不用穿紧身衣了 |
[51:17] | The elastic was chaffing. | 松紧带断了 |
[51:19] | Oh, yeah? Well, mine, too. | 是吗 那我的也断了 |
[51:21] | Hey, that’s the uniform. | 这是制服 |
[51:23] | Wear it or walk. | 不穿就走人 |
[51:26] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[51:29] | What? | 什么 |
[51:31] | It’s our trademark. | 这是我们的商标 |
[51:39] | – What can I get you? – Gin, please. | -要喝什么 -金酒 谢谢 |
[51:42] | Gin. | 金酒 |
[51:54] | Did you see your family? | 你见到家人了吗 |
[51:56] | I stayed with a cousin. | 我住在表亲家了 |
[51:58] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[52:00] | If I went to see them, they’d probably want money or something. | 如果我去见他们 他们肯定会跟我要钱 |
[52:03] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -说不好 |
[52:05] | They think I owe them for being born or some shit. | 他们觉得生了我 我就欠他们的了 |
[52:07] | – Welcome back, Darlene. – Thank you. | -欢迎回来 达琳 -谢谢 |
[52:10] | I wish I could go home, just for a night. | 真希望我也能回家 一晚上就好 |
[52:13] | – What for? – Kill some people. | -干什么 -杀几个人 |
[52:16] | – You seen any of the new Saint Laurents? – No. | -你看圣罗兰新品女装了吗 -没有 |
[52:18] | I don’t know what the big deal is. | 不知道那有什么了不起的 |
[52:20] | Most of them look boring to me, | 我觉得大部分衣服都不怎么样 |
[52:21] | but there’s this green fur I like. | 不过有一件绿色皮草我很喜欢 |
[52:24] | No. | 不 |
[52:34] | She said she was leaving. | 她说要离开的 |
[52:37] | Can’t believe I fell for that. | 真没想到我竟然信了 |
[52:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[52:41] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[52:44] | Larry’s girl. | 拉里手下的姑娘 |
[52:46] | She left. Now she’s back. | 她离开了 现在又回来了 |
[52:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:52] | Maybe she likes her life the way it is. | 也许她喜欢这样的生活 |
[52:55] | You ever think of that? | 你有没有想过 |
[52:56] | The way he controls her? | 受他控制的生活吗 |
[53:01] | Did your daddy pay for your college? | 你爸给你付大学的学费了吗 |
[53:05] | – So what? – Oh, but then I heard you quit. | -所以呢 -我听说你辍学了 |
[53:08] | Is he still helping you out? Paying your rent and shit? | 他还在帮你吗 帮你付房租之类的 |
[53:11] | No way. | 不可能 |
[53:13] | Daddies, husbands, and pimps– they’re all the same. | 爸爸 丈夫 和皮条客都是一样的 |
[53:17] | They love you for who you are | 他们爱你原本的样子 |
[53:18] | until you try to be someone else. | 直到你试图变成别人 |
[53:21] | At least pimps are up front about it. | 至少皮条客对此不会遮遮掩掩 |
[53:24] | Yeah, that’s… | 好吧 这… |
[53:39] | I’m a little surprised you called. | 没想到你会联系我 |
[53:41] | Tell you the truth, we have a lot of the same questions. | 说实话 我们也有很多同样的疑问 |
[53:44] | Except for a few. | 只有几个除外 |
[53:55] | I want you to meet Reggie Love. | 这位是雷吉·劳夫 |
[53:57] | Reggie Love. | 雷吉·劳夫 |
[53:59] | Your name rings out. | 久闻大名 |
[54:01] | Yeah, I cut a wide swath in Midtown. | 我在商业区确实很有名 |
[54:05] | Sandra Washington, “Amsterdam News.” | 我是桑德拉·华盛顿 《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》 |
[54:09] | Thought you was with the “Times.” | 不是《纽约时报》吗 |
[54:11] | Reggie Love does not play in the rec leagues. | 雷吉·劳夫不和杂牌合作 |
[54:15] | I’m sorry, I thought Officer Alston had– | 抱歉 我以为奥斯顿警官已经… |
[54:17] | why didn’t you tell him that I work for– | 为什么你没告诉他我在… |
[54:19] | Reggie Love is fucking with you. | 雷吉·劳夫在逗你呢 |
[54:24] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[54:30] | You know my fee, right? | 你知道我的费用吧 |
[54:33] | – $20 an hour? – $20? | -每小时20美元 -20 |
[54:36] | You see me in coveralls, | 你看到我穿工装裤 |
[54:38] | cow shit on my shoes? | 鞋上沾了牛屎吗 |
[54:40] | $40. | 40美元 |
[54:45] | Time is money, baby. | 时间就是金钱 宝贝 |
[54:46] | Pretty girl like you gots to know that, right? | 像你这样的美女应该清楚吧 |
[54:50] | That the first rule of pimping? | 这是拉皮条的首要规则吗 |
[54:51] | First rule of pimping is | 拉皮条的首要规则是 |
[54:53] | look a man in his eyes when you’re talking to him. | 和男人说话时得直视他的眼睛 |
[54:57] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[55:02] | $40. | 这是40 |
[55:11] | She got you all fucked up, partner. | 她把你迷得神魂颠倒 搭档 |
[55:13] | I can see. | 我看得出来 |
[55:15] | – She’s in your head. – It’s just a favor. | -你喜欢上她了 -帮个忙而已 |
[55:26] | You know, it’s customary to signal your intentions | 开上主车道之前要示意 |
[55:28] | before pulling your vehicle into traffic, Officer Flan-a-gan. | 这是常识 弗拉纳咖警官 |
[55:32] | It’s customary to signal your intentions | 舔我多毛的爱尔兰屁股之前要示意 |
[55:34] | before licking my hairy Irish ass, Officer Haddix. | 这是常识 哈迪克斯警官 |
[55:37] | Sweeney took the day tomorrow, so juice flows today. | 斯威尼明天休息 所以今天发钱 |
[55:39] | He wanted to get to you | 他想先把钱给你 |
[55:40] | before you went end of tour and missed him. | 不然你去执行任务就拿不到了 |
[55:42] | All right? Behave yourselves. | 明白吗 表现好点 |
[55:49] | Guys are fucking testifying on this shit downtown, | 南区正有人在为受贿的事作证 |
[55:51] | and this asshole’s tossing envelopes around in the street. | 这混蛋就在街上到处扔信封 |
[55:54] | Guess they figure the worst is over. That’s what I heard. | 可能他们觉得最坏的情况过去了 我是这么听说的 |
[55:57] | From who? | 听谁说的 |
[55:59] | Steaks tonight. Tad’s, maybe? | 今晚吃牛排 泰德家餐厅 去吗 |
[56:02] | – I might have dinner plans. – Oh, shit. | -我可能有晚餐计划 -该死 |
[56:12] | So, why’d you change your mind? | 你怎么改变想法了 |
[56:20] | So, what, you got anything? | 你有活了吗 |
[56:22] | Or there’s still no film in the camera? | 还是说摄影机里依旧没有胶片 |
[56:25] | Matter of fact, there’s been a change. | 事实上 有些变化 |
[56:28] | What kind of change? | 什么变化 |
[56:29] | In the law. | 法律方面 |
[56:31] | Or the way they’re reading it. | 或者他们解读的方式 |
[56:32] | That’s what my lawyer is telling me. | 我律师是这么告诉我的 |
[56:33] | Something about community standards. | 当地道德规范之类的 |
[56:36] | What about community standards? | 当地道德规范怎么了 |
[56:40] | Apparently, New York has none. | 显然 纽约没有道德规范 |
[56:43] | So, you’re back to filming? | 这么说你重新开始拍摄了吗 |
[56:46] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[56:49] | From the looks of it, you might need a couple weeks. | 看你的样子 你还得再养伤几周 |
[56:53] | How’s Wednesday after next? | 下下个周三如何 |
[56:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[57:00] | – Hey, Ralphie. – Hey, Bobby. | -拉尔夫 -鲍比 |
[57:02] | – Oh, that looks good. – Yeah, thank you. | -看起来不错 -谢谢 |
[57:05] | I figured about two foot per person, | 我想的是每个人两英尺 |
[57:07] | so that’s room for five, maybe six. | 就能容得下五六个人 |
[57:11] | – Right here? – Yeah, looks fine. | -这里吗 -看着不错 |
[57:13] | Your guys do good work. | 你们干得很好 |
[57:14] | As always, pays to go with the union. | 像往常一样 工会要收钱 |
[57:16] | Anyway, here’s for the real action. | 总之 这边才是重点 |
[57:34] | We fill the bowl with water so the girls can… | 我们会把盆装上水 让姑娘们能… |
[57:37] | I get it. I got it. | 我明白 我懂 |
[57:39] | Anyway, by the end of the month, | 总之 到月底 |
[57:40] | the only thing will be missing will be women. | 唯一缺的就是姑娘们了 |
[57:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[57:44] | I’ll talk to Frankie, he can talk it up | 我去和弗兰奇谈谈 他可以问问 |
[57:46] | with the pimps he plays cards with. | 经常一起打牌的皮条客们 |
[57:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:49] | I gotta get home, your sister’s got some kind of | 我得回家了 你姐姐今晚 |
[57:51] | Tupperware festival happening tonight. | 要弄什么特百惠节 |
[57:58] | Later, Vin. | 回见 文 |
[58:01] | Here. | 这边 |