时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | That movie you had me make with that John? | 你让我和约翰拍的那个电影 |
[00:07] | I don’t think nobody paid us except for that John. | 貌似除了约翰就没人给我们钱了 |
[00:10] | I’ma look into it. | 我会去调查 |
[00:11] | Make sure we ain’t get took advantage of. | 确保没人占我们便宜 |
[00:14] | There’s been a change. Something about community standards. | 有些变化 当地道德规范之类的 |
[00:17] | What about community standards? | 当地道德规范怎么了 |
[00:19] | Apparently, New York has none. | 显然 纽约没有道德规范 |
[00:25] | In the van, sweet pea. | 上车 小甜心 |
[00:27] | On what charge? | 我犯什么事了 |
[00:28] | Soliciting. | 拉客卖淫 |
[00:30] | You know, I’ve been reading about the testimony | 我最近一直在关注 |
[00:32] | that went over to the Knapp Commission. | 纳普委员会[专门调查腐败警察]收到的证词 |
[00:34] | Is it true? The pad? | 是真的吗 受贿的事 |
[00:39] | I wouldn’t know. | 我无从得知 |
[00:41] | Put your name on nothin’. Whether we fund for this, | 别留你名字 不管我们出不出钱 |
[00:43] | I want no one made, no one who’s family. | 不要是帮派里的人 也不要是家族里的人 |
[00:45] | Don’t get left holding that bag. | 别把烫手山芋拿手里 |
[00:47] | What the fuck do I know about a massage parlor? | 我对妓院一窍不通 |
[00:48] | I don’t– So, you’ll learn! | 我 你可以学啊 |
[01:12] | Hey, Rochelle. | 罗谢尔 |
[01:17] | All right. | 到了 |
[01:20] | Fucking smokes. | 该死的黑人 |
[01:22] | Hard at work. | 工作真努力 |
[01:24] | How about I speak for both of us, okay? | 你到时别发言 好吗 |
[01:28] | Nobody got fucking on the brain. | 没人想做爱 |
[01:31] | – Shit. – Vincent, what’s the word? | -靠 -文森特 你好吗 |
[01:34] | Girls look like they’re freezing out there. | 姑娘们看上去冷死了 |
[01:36] | Neither snow nor rain nor heat | 即使雨雪 酷热 |
[01:38] | nor gloom of night stays them courtesans. | 或者黑夜 她们也得照常站街 |
[01:41] | Yo, Vince, who the cop? | 文斯 那条子是谁 |
[01:43] | My brother-in-law, Bobby. | 我姐夫 鲍比 |
[01:45] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[01:47] | I smell bacon. | 我闻到了条子的味道 |
[01:48] | Enough with the cop shit. | 别扯条子了 |
[01:50] | All right, look, guys, I need some girls. | 听着 各位 我需要姑娘 |
[01:53] | All right? Three if you can swing it. | 好吗 如果可以的话要三个 |
[01:55] | Starting tonight. Three more by tomorrow. | 今晚开始 明天再增加三个 |
[01:57] | What, you some kind of Superman? | 你是超人吗 |
[01:59] | Nah, come on. Look, I got the place all set up, ready to go. | 不是 我的店已经万事俱备只欠东风 |
[02:03] | I need day and night shifts. | 我需要早晚两班 |
[02:04] | Vincent, what the fuck you talking about? | 文森特 你他妈在说什么 |
[02:07] | – The parlor. – The parlor? | -妓院 -妓院 |
[02:09] | I mean, Frankie talked to you, right? | 弗兰奇有跟你们说过吧 |
[02:11] | He said something about something. | 他是说了点什么 |
[02:13] | Thought the joker was joking. | 以为那小子在开玩笑 |
[02:14] | No, it’s real. | 是真的 |
[02:16] | Hand my girls to you? | 把我的姑娘给你 |
[02:19] | You’re not a pimp, barman. | 你不是皮条客 酒保 |
[02:21] | – Stick to the stick, you’ll live longer. – Preach! | -想活久点就别来抢我们饭碗 -赞一个 |
[02:23] | Look at them standing out there. | 看看她们站在外面 |
[02:25] | I’m offering you no more standing out in the cold and snow, | 来我这里 就不用再站在冰冷的雪天里 |
[02:28] | coughing and sneezing. | 咳嗽流鼻涕了 |
[02:29] | Yeah, how about you, Lurch? You get cold? | 你呢 大块头 你冷吗 |
[02:32] | Or you one of them undead motherfuckers that don’t feel it? | 还是你是那种没知觉的吸血鬼 |
[02:35] | Say one more thing. | 你他妈再说一句 |
[02:36] | Look, all right, all right, look. | 淡定 淡定 |
[02:38] | How about no more getting ripped off by scumbags? | 还可以不再被小人坑 |
[02:41] | Some john steps out of line, he catches a beating. | 谁惹事 就挨揍 |
[02:43] | We handle everything. | 我们能应付一切 |
[02:45] | Best of all: no more busts. | 最好的是不用再被抓了 |
[02:48] | – We’re protected. – So, you think you can mack, Vince? | -有人罩我们 -你觉得你会拉皮条 文斯 |
[02:52] | No, I’m hardly gonna be there. | 不 我会很少过去 |
[02:54] | Yeah? So, who’s gonna be looking after the candy store? | 是吗 那谁来看店 |
[02:58] | I am. | 我 |
[02:59] | – Shit. – Oh, man. | -靠 -老天 |
[03:01] | – For real? – Now I’m curious. | -真的吗 -我有点好奇了 |
[03:04] | What you gonna give us for our women? | 我们给你姑娘 那你要给我们什么 |
[03:06] | Give you? | 给你们 |
[03:07] | No, you’re gonna pay me. | 不 你们得给我钱 |
[03:13] | All right, let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[03:15] | Man, get the fuck outta here. | 滚出去 |
[03:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:22] | It’s 414 W. 42, just down the street. | 西42街414号 离这不远 |
[03:25] | Just come check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[03:27] | – That’s all. – Motherfucker. | -就这样 -我嘞个去 |
[03:32] | That went well. | 交谈真顺利 |
[03:34] | Patience, brother, patience. | 耐心 兄弟 耐心 |
[05:11] | We’re shooting in five, all right? | 还有五分钟开拍 |
[05:13] | – You look good. – Thanks. | -你看着不错 -谢谢 |
[05:15] | – Feel good? Yeah? – Yeah. | -感觉很好吧 -嗯 |
[05:17] | So, what’s the plan for this one? | 这个的计划是什么 |
[05:18] | The plan is… | 计划是 |
[05:20] | you bang the shit out of each other, and then everybody comes. | 你们互相大干对方 然后一起高潮 |
[05:24] | – Jeez, Harvey. – Wing it with the dialogue. | -天呐 哈维 -跟着台词演 |
[05:26] | Nothing avant-garde, please. | 不要标新立异 拜托了 |
[05:28] | And, you know, just keep talking dirty | 就不停聊骚 |
[05:30] | about how much you want his dick. | 说你有多想要他的鸡巴 |
[05:33] | Harvey, hey, let me ask you something. | 哈维 我问你个事 |
[05:36] | So, you make your prints, | 影片洗印好后 |
[05:38] | you’ll get paid by, what, number of sales, percentage of profits? | 你钱是怎么算的 看销量还是按收益的百分比 |
[05:42] | Are you actually telling me we don’t get any of that? | 你是说我们一分都得不到吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah, well, it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[05:48] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[05:51] | What do you want, Candy? | 你想要什么 糖糖 |
[05:53] | You want fucking royalties? | 你想要版税吗 |
[05:54] | You want residuals? What? | 追加酬金 还是什么 |
[06:01] | All right, I’ll tell you what, I’ll throw you another $50. | 这样吧 我会多给你50 |
[06:03] | All right? That’s a pretty fair bump. | 好吗 够意思了吧 |
[06:09] | – Anyway, you’re welcome. – Thank you. | -总之 不用谢 -谢谢 |
[06:14] | At least you’re in the movies now. | 至少你在拍电影了 |
[06:16] | You’re not selling ass out there in the trenches. | 没有在外面站街 |
[06:19] | You’re an entertainer, Miss Merrell. | 你是艺人 梅丽尔小姐 |
[06:22] | All right. Adriana, you ready? | 阿德里亚娜 准备好了吗 |
[06:25] | All right, don’t look so enthused. | 不要看上去太热情 |
[06:28] | Before we get to the readouts | 在我宣读 |
[06:29] | and the random bullshit that are piled before me, | 我面前这堆文件前 |
[06:32] | I have some actual news. | 我有新闻 |
[06:35] | As we are approaching the end of the year, | 马上到年底了 |
[06:37] | it is time for our semiannual housecleaning, | 该进行半年一次的大扫除了 |
[06:41] | where we restore the 14th Precinct to a previous glory | 我们要重塑我们 |
[06:44] | the likes of which none of us have ever actually known. | 没人见识过的14辖区的辉煌 |
[06:46] | Street sweeps. | 街道清场 |
[06:48] | This year, however, the bosses in their wisdom | 但是今年 英明的领导们 |
[06:51] | have asked that we pay particular attention | 要求我们特别留意 |
[06:53] | to the high-heeled army | 第八和第九大道上的 |
[06:54] | that marches along 8th and 9th Avenues, | 高跟鞋大军 |
[06:57] | as well as their managerial component. | 以及她们的管理者 |
[06:59] | Fuck the fuckin’ whores already. | 操他妈的妓女 |
[07:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:03] | No, Patrolman Flanagan. | 不 弗拉纳根巡警 |
[07:05] | The whores of Times Square will be decidedly unfucked | 从现在起到节日前 时代广场的妓女们 |
[07:09] | from now until the holidays. | 将肯定不会被操 |
[07:10] | So much so that your commanders | 你们的领导 |
[07:12] | do not want to see a single pross | 不想在管辖范围内的 |
[07:14] | standing on any street corner in the precinct. | 任何角落看到任何妓女 |
[07:17] | Everybody goes in the wagon. | 统统抓上车 |
[07:18] | Every corner, every tour. | 每个角落 每次巡逻 |
[07:21] | And the pimps– throw any charge you can at them. | 至于皮条客 想方设法给他们安罪名 |
[07:23] | You don’t have charges, | 没有违规的 |
[07:25] | you can write up their over-chromed wonders and tow them off. | 你就写他们的车占道 把车拖走 |
[07:28] | We’re gonna spend the next two weeks | 接下来两周 |
[07:30] | making the 14th uninhabitable to the pussy trade. | 我们要让14辖区的卖淫活动无法生存 |
[07:32] | Two weeks? | 两周 |
[07:34] | Hey, these are the orders from on high. | 这是上级的命令 |
[07:36] | I’m making a career out of this. | 我要大干一场 |
[07:37] | As of today and until New Year’s, | 从今天到新年之前 |
[07:39] | actual paid overtime will flow | 所有卖淫抓捕之后的 |
[07:42] | for court time on all prostitution arrests. | 出庭时间都将算入加班 |
[07:45] | Hell, yes! Why didn’t you say so? | 好极了 怎么不早说 |
[07:48] | Okay? Behold, gentlemen, your holiday bonus. | 好吗 注意了 各位 这是你们的假期奖励 |
[07:51] | All right, let’s get to the felonies. | 现在开始讲重罪 |
[07:57] | Hey, I’m Candy. | 嘿 我是糖糖 |
[07:59] | – Peter. How you doing, Candy? – Good. You? | -皮特 你好吗 糖糖 -很好 你呢 |
[08:02] | All right, what are we waiting for? Let’s turn the lights back on. | 还在等什么 把灯光打起 |
[08:13] | Miss McGillicutty, you taste like pussy. | 米克嘉里科蒂小姐 你尝起来像少女 |
[08:16] | I do? | 是吗 |
[08:18] | Like delicious pussy? | 像可口的少女 |
[08:25] | Fuck, I can see I’m gonna be looping dialogue later. | 操 待会儿我得重新录一遍这段对话 |
[08:29] | Yeah, enough. Enough of that. | 够了 够了 |
[08:31] | Um, yeah, just start fucking. | 开干吧 |
[08:37] | No, get the– yeah, yeah. | 不 那个 对对 |
[08:41] | More thrust. I want to see shaft. | 抽插次数再多点 我要看到鸡巴 |
[08:44] | – Frame up. – You got a good frame? | -固定镜头 -你拍到好镜头了吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Yeah, Harvey. | 是的 哈维 |
[08:47] | Okay, Candy, I’m gonna ask you to come now. | 好了 糖糖 现在高潮 |
[08:50] | Now? | 现在 |
[08:51] | – For Christ’s sake, we’re framed up. – Okay. | -我们已经定格了 -好 |
[08:53] | The makeup still looks right, okay? We’re gonna get this now. | 妆还没花 现在就要拍 |
[08:57] | Oh, I’m coming! | 我要高潮了 |
[08:58] | Oh, don’t stop! Don’t. | 不要停 不要 |
[09:03] | God! | 天啊 |
[09:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:10] | Okay, let’s get back between her legs. | 现在回到她的两腿之间 |
[09:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:21] | – Honey. You didn’t. – Cut. | -亲爱的 你没有吧 -停 |
[09:24] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我吗 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry, Harvey, I got carried away. | 抱歉 哈维 我太投入了 |
[09:27] | Don’t worry, I’m good for it. | 不用担心 我还能继续 |
[09:33] | – Josie, poppers. – On it. | -小乔 催情剂 -好的 |
[09:36] | They give me migraines. | 会让我偏头痛 |
[09:37] | You want, I can puff that up for you. | 你要我帮你口硬吗 |
[09:39] | No, don’t you move. | 不 你不准动 |
[09:41] | I’ll have to reset if you do. | 你动的话我又得重新调整了 |
[09:45] | You can’t pay me enough. | 你请不起我 |
[09:51] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[09:53] | I’ll give you three minutes, all right? Hurry up. | 三分钟 快点 |
[09:55] | Mankiewicz never had to wait around for a hard-on. | 曼凯维奇从不需要等人硬起来 |
[10:00] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[10:01] | Jocelyn, can you hand me a towel? | 乔瑟琳 能给我条毛巾吗 |
[10:04] | – Yeah, sure. There you go. – Thanks. | -当然 给 -谢谢 |
[10:14] | Sooze, how you doing, beautiful? | 苏苏 你好吗 美女 |
[10:16] | I’m good, Mr. Pipilo. Drink? | 我很好 皮普洛先生 喝一杯吗 |
[10:18] | Maybe a little later, thanks. | 过会儿吧 谢了 |
[10:25] | – Just who I needed to see. – Really? | -我正想见你 -是吗 |
[10:28] | And I came here looking for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[10:29] | Oh, well, you go first. | 那你先说 |
[10:32] | I need a couple of your guys for this evening. | 今晚我得借用几个你的人 |
[10:34] | – Gotta run around on something. – My guys? | -有事要忙 -我的人 |
[10:36] | Faces that won’t be recognized. | 不会被人认出的脸 |
[10:38] | Our people are all too familiar. | 我们的人都太脸熟了 |
[10:39] | No, man, aces low. | 不 A是低牌 |
[10:40] | All right, how about Mike and Black Frankie? | 麦克和黑弗兰奇怎么样 |
[10:44] | What about White Frankie? | 不要白弗兰奇吗 |
[10:49] | I got this, Mr. P. | 我可以的 皮先生 |
[10:51] | Whatever you need, I got. | 你需要什么我都可以 |
[10:58] | All right, you’re hired. | 行 你去吧 |
[11:00] | Big Mike and White Frankie. | 大麦克和白弗兰奇 |
[11:02] | Why are you looking for us? | 你找我们干什么 |
[11:04] | Vince, I gotta get some real gin from the back, okay? | 文斯 我得去后面拿点真的金酒 |
[11:07] | All right. | 好 |
[11:12] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[11:13] | Listen, Rudy, Bobby and me, | 听着 鲁迪 鲍比和我 |
[11:15] | we tried to pull up some of the pimps | 我们去找了几个皮条客 |
[11:16] | to get girls for the place, you know? | 让他们给我们提供姑娘 |
[11:18] | Let me guess– no sale, right? | 我猜猜 没谈成 对吗 |
[11:20] | All right, we’ll help you stock the pond to start. | 我们帮你找姑娘 好让你开业 |
[11:22] | Try Sal’s cousin. | 你去找塞尔的表弟 |
[11:24] | You know, the greasy little fuck out by the airport. | 机场旁的那个小屁精 |
[11:26] | You should go with him. Learn something about closing a deal. | 你该跟他一起去 学学怎么谈生意 |
[11:30] | Okay, let’s have a couple drinks, | 好了 我们来喝几杯 |
[11:33] | and then we’re gonna go out and have an adventure. | 然后去冒险 |
[11:38] | Explain to me exactly why | 跟我说说 |
[11:40] | there’s now film in the camera. | 为什摄影机里有胶片了 |
[11:43] | – Change in the weather. – Meaning what? | -有了变化 -什么意思 |
[11:45] | The obscenity laws. | 淫秽法 |
[11:47] | – They pass new ones? – No. | -他们又通过了新的吗 -没 |
[11:50] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[11:52] | It’s just these judges downtown, they’re tossing everything now. | 只是南区的法官们 他们什么都撤了 |
[11:55] | Every last fucking case is getting tossed. | 所有案子都被撤了 |
[11:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:59] | It’s– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | You know, it’s been, like, a loop here, | 一直都是 这拍一点黄片 |
[12:04] | a skin mag there, you show a little, | 那出一点黄色杂志 露一点 |
[12:07] | you see if they lock you up, see if they convict. | 看他们抓不抓你 判不判你罪 |
[12:10] | If they don’t, you show a little more. | 如果不的话 就多露一点 |
[12:12] | It’s been going on like that for years now, | 这样已经很多年了 |
[12:14] | one pubic hair at a time. | 一次露一点 |
[12:17] | What changed? | 是什么变了 |
[12:20] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不知道 |
[12:22] | These last couple cases, | 最近的几个案子 |
[12:24] | the judges aren’t trying to decide | 法官们都不关心 |
[12:26] | whether or not something is too dirty, | 这东西是否太肮脏 |
[12:29] | only whether it has any, you know, what do you call it? | 而是是否有 叫什么来着 |
[12:33] | “Socially redeeming value.” | “社会补偿价值” |
[12:35] | And does it? | 那有吗 |
[12:38] | Not that I can tell. | 我看不出来 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | So, what time tomorrow? | 明天什么时候 |
[12:49] | You know what? Make it Friday. | 周五来吧 |
[12:51] | Let’s say 10:00. | 上午10点 |
[12:52] | – Tomorrow I gotta go to court. – Okay. | -明天我得去法院 -好 |
[12:55] | Yeah, you were, uh– you were very good today. | 你 你今天表现很棒 |
[12:58] | You know, I mean, professional about it, very pro. | 很专业 非常专业 |
[13:01] | “Pro.” Yeah, well. | 专业 好吧 |
[13:27] | Where’s Dino? | 迪诺呢 |
[13:41] | Four girls for an eight-hour shift. | 四个姑娘每八小时轮班 |
[13:42] | Rudy Pipilo will consider it a favor. | 就当给鲁迪·皮普洛做人情 |
[13:44] | Hey, first of all, I don’t live | 首先 我不像有些人一样 |
[13:46] | in Rudy Pipilo’s ass like some people. | 是鲁迪·皮普洛的跟屁虫 |
[13:49] | Two girls, $400 per. | 两个姑娘 一个400 |
[13:52] | Three girls, $300 per, and I pick the girls. | 三个 一个300 我来选 |
[13:55] | That’s not smart, ’cause you don’t know which ones have syph. | 这可不明智 你不知道谁有梅毒 |
[13:59] | Some of these girls | 有些姑娘 |
[13:59] | are soaking in vats of penicillin between tricks. | 站街间隙还要去打青霉素 |
[14:02] | – You wanna pick them? – Got a point. | -你想选 -他说得有理 |
[14:04] | Also, they get door-to-door transpo, on you. | 还有 你得负责接送她们 |
[14:06] | What’s wrong with the subway? | 地铁怎么了 |
[14:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:09] | After eight hours of fucking, | 你试试干八个小时 |
[14:11] | you take the A Train back to Queens. | 然后坐A线回皇后区 |
[14:14] | We got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[14:17] | Half up front. | 先付一半的钱 |
[14:19] | Pay this guy. Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 给他钱 我们走 |
[14:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:30] | Those gorillas? They work for Marty Hodas. | 那两个大块头 他们是马蒂·霍达斯的人 |
[14:34] | What are they, leg breakers? | 打手吗 |
[14:36] | No. Sweepers. | 不 收钱的 |
[14:37] | They empty the loop machines | 他们清空放映机 |
[14:39] | and bring the coin back to Marty’s office for the count. | 把硬币带回马蒂的办公室 |
[14:42] | Then Marty sends me my cut | 然后马蒂把我的那份钱给我 |
[14:44] | for letting him put his machines in stores where I got friends. | 因为我让他在我朋友的店里放置机器 |
[14:47] | How many stores? | 有多少家店 |
[14:48] | Eight right now where I got the accounts. | 目前有账目的有八家 |
[14:51] | The Horse? He’s got many more. | 烈马 他就更多了 |
[14:54] | – Matty the Horse? – Yeah. | -烈马马修 -嗯 |
[14:57] | I got a feeling that by the time my cut gets to me, | 我感觉等我的钱到我手上的时候 |
[15:01] | the count is a lot lighter than it should be. | 会比应有的少很多 |
[15:03] | Why would Hodas short you? | 霍达斯为什么要少给你 |
[15:05] | It’s in his nature. | 他人就这样 |
[15:06] | – Like the scorpion. – What? | -像蝎子一样 -什么 |
[15:09] | In the story, “The Scorpion and the Frog”? | 那个《蝎子和青蛙》的故事 |
[15:11] | – What story? – It’s a fable. | -什么故事 -是寓言 |
[15:17] | I gotcha. | 我懂你 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well… here’s what I need. | 好吧 计划是这样 |
[15:22] | You two get a cab and you follow these two mooks around | 你们去叫辆出租车 跟着这两个杂碎 |
[15:25] | store to store while they make their pickups. | 看他们到各个店里去取钱 |
[15:27] | And then when they start getting near where Hodas has his place, | 然后等快到霍达斯地盘的时候 |
[15:29] | over on 42nd, | 在42街上 |
[15:31] | you call me at this number. | 打我这个号码 |
[15:34] | Don’t be late calling me neither. | 也别太晚打给我 |
[15:36] | All right. | 好 |
[15:37] | You think you and Wilt the Stilt here | 你和高个 |
[15:39] | can handle playing spy for a few hours? | 能当几个小时的间谍吗 |
[15:42] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[15:44] | Just, uh… why now? | 只是 为什么要现在 |
[15:47] | I mean, what I mean is, like, | 我意思是 |
[15:49] | you must’ve been suspicious of Hodas for a long time. | 你肯定怀疑霍达斯很长一段时间了 |
[15:52] | Why now? | 为什么要现在 |
[15:54] | Because there’s gonna be real money in it now. | 因为现在会有很多钱 |
[15:56] | Right here, made in the U.S.A., | 就在这 美国制造 |
[15:58] | not some other country shit. | 而不是外国的 |
[16:00] | Imagine watching a movie with American girls, speaking American, | 想象下看美国妞演的片子 说着美国口音 |
[16:04] | getting reamed in every hole | 每个洞都被干着 |
[16:05] | and swallowing cock without any hassle from the law. | 吃着鸡巴 不必担心法律的制裁 |
[16:08] | Now is when I gotta get straight with Marty Hodas | 现在是我和马蒂·霍达斯说清的时候 |
[16:10] | and whoever else is in on the skim, | 以及其他侵吞收入的人 |
[16:12] | because the payoff is gonna start to grow. | 因为收益将开始增长 |
[16:15] | So, now… get the fuck out of my car. | 现在 滚出我的车 |
[16:30] | Red light! Red light. | 红灯 红灯 |
[16:58] | – Ladies. – Rooms are back there. | -姑娘们 -房间在后面 |
[17:01] | You take number three. | 你去3号房 |
[17:03] | You got two, and you, pretty lady, got four. | 你2号 美女你4号 |
[17:06] | Who the fuck rates number one? | 谁配得上1号房 |
[17:08] | Drywall isn’t finished in one. | 1号房的石膏板还没贴完 |
[17:10] | Go ahead, walk around, get the feel of things. | 去到处转转 感受下这里 |
[17:12] | You need anything, ask Frankie here. | 需要什么就找弗兰奇 |
[17:14] | He’ll set you right, okay? | 他会满足你的 好吗 |
[17:21] | It’s so fucked up. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[17:23] | Running whores with my sister’s fucking husband. | 和我姐的老公一起开妓院 |
[17:35] | Break it down right here. | 倒在这里面 |
[17:45] | You guys need some help, or…? | 你们需要帮助吗 还是 |
[17:47] | No, we’re just looking. | 不 我们就看看 |
[18:42] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[18:44] | Come on, let’s go get a drink. What the fuck? | 我们去喝一杯 你在干什么 |
[18:55] | Three-quarter walls like a fucking stable? | 这墙都没封顶 就像马厩 |
[18:57] | What am I, a horse? | 我是马吗 |
[18:58] | Girl, it’s for your own protection. | 这是为了保护你 |
[19:00] | This way, we can hear you if you get in trouble. | 这样我们就能听到你 如果你遇到麻烦 |
[19:01] | Shit, motherfucker, if I’m in trouble, | 靠 我要是遇到麻烦 |
[19:03] | you can put up Fort Knox, you’ll still hear me loud and clear. | 你就是再戒备森严 也能清楚听到我 |
[19:08] | Co?o, you got 250-watt bulbs in that lamp. | 该死 250瓦的灯泡 |
[19:11] | I’m supposed to fuck someone in there or bake them? | 你是要我上他们还是烤他们啊 |
[19:14] | Where the fuck is the Jergens? | 杰根斯护肤液呢 |
[19:15] | All right, ladies, ladies, come on. | 姑娘们 拜托 |
[19:17] | Management, we’re on your side. | 冷静点 我们是你们这边的 |
[19:20] | Whatever you need, whatever you have to have to get the job done, | 你们需要什么 工作需要的 |
[19:23] | we’re gonna provide, okay? | 我们都会提供 好吗 |
[19:25] | – Same team. – “Same team.” | -我们是一个队的 -一个队 |
[19:27] | – So, you my teammate? – Absolutely. | -所以你是我队友 -当然 |
[19:30] | How much dick you gonna suck tonight, pretty boy? | 那你今晚要口多少鸡巴啊 帅哥 |
[19:36] | – Pendejo. – All right, fuck. | -混蛋 -该死 |
[19:39] | I like the Rican bitch. | 我喜欢那个波多黎各的 |
[19:41] | Reminds me of my second wife before I went to Nam. | 让我想起我去越南前的第二任妻子 |
[19:43] | Come back to the world, | 回来后 |
[19:45] | she was crazier than a shithouse rat. | 整个疯子一个 |
[19:47] | In 30, I’m gonna turn the lights on out front, see what comes. | 再过半小时 我把外面的灯打开 看看会怎样 |
[19:52] | I am fucking gone. | 我撤了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, sure. You want a double? | 好啊 你要双份的酒精吗 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:08] | Thanks. See you, Abby. | 谢谢 再见 艾比 |
[20:15] | – What’s that? – Tequila, the good stuff. | -这是什么 -龙舌兰 上等的 |
[20:31] | What the hell happened to Vincent? | 文森特跑哪儿去了 |
[20:32] | You damn near worked the whole shift without him. | 这一班几乎就靠你一个人 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. He said he had problems tonight. | 我不知道 他说今晚有点麻烦事 |
[20:39] | – “Problems.” – It’s cool. | -“麻烦事” -没关系 |
[20:41] | He’s covered for me when I’ve blown a shift before, right? | 我以前翘班他也帮我代过班 |
[20:45] | Oh, hey, um, I meant to ask. | 对了 我一直想问 |
[20:49] | What did you get arrested for? I never heard. | 你为什么被捕 我没听说过 |
[20:55] | I never said. | 因为我没说过 |
[20:58] | Hey, I didn’t mean to– | 我不是有意… |
[21:00] | Shit, I don’t care. | 逗你呢 我无所谓 |
[21:03] | Misdemeanor faggotry. | 就是因为基佬的身份 |
[21:05] | Being homosexual north of 14th Street. | 作为男同 在14街以北 |
[21:08] | Every day, it’s something, you know? | 每天都有新罪名 |
[21:12] | But what was the charge? | 但指控是什么 |
[21:14] | Soliciting. | 拉客卖淫 |
[21:16] | Who did you solicit? | 你拉谁了 |
[21:18] | No one, really. No one. | 没谁 真的 没谁 |
[21:21] | But I was coming out of a theater | 但当时我去的那个电影院 |
[21:23] | where the boys go to play, so I guess it evens out | 是同志聚集点 所以如果你有在记录的话 |
[21:27] | if you’re keeping score. | 我们就算打平了 |
[21:30] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[21:32] | Well, someone is. | 总有人在记 |
[21:36] | Fuck them, right? | 去他们的 对吧 |
[21:41] | The one thing I know, | 我唯一知道的 |
[21:43] | the one thing I’m certain of… | 唯一能确定的就是 |
[21:47] | it’s just sex. | 那只是性 |
[21:51] | If you stand back | 如果你退后一步 |
[21:53] | and think about what we all look like chasing each other, | 想想我们追赶彼此的样子 |
[21:56] | you’d have to laugh, right? | 你一定会笑的 对吧 |
[22:00] | If it wasn’t so much fun, it’d be ridiculous. | 要不是性这么好玩 那就太荒唐了 |
[22:05] | Exactly. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:12] | Sorry I didn’t make it back in time. | 抱歉我没及时赶回来 |
[22:16] | I feel like I have to wash this whole | 我觉得得把我身上沾染的 |
[22:18] | fucking city off of me. | 整座城市的恶臭给洗掉 |
[22:24] | Need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[22:30] | – Sure. – I gotcha. | -好啊 -来吧 |
[22:33] | – Anyway. – Asshole! | -随便吧 -混蛋 |
[22:43] | Papi! | 亲爱的 |
[22:58] | There’s another skim, right there. | 看 又中饱私囊了 |
[23:04] | All right, Mike, why don’t you go hail us a cab? | 麦克 你去给我们拦辆计程车吧 |
[23:06] | Me? We’ll be here all night. | 我 我们要在这儿待一晚上 |
[23:10] | Yeah, all right. I’ll get the cab. | 好吧 我去打车 |
[23:12] | You keep your eye on these animals. | 你盯紧这些混蛋 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:21] | Look, if it’s broke, it’s broke. | 听着 坏了就是坏了 |
[23:22] | Call my guy. He’ll come down and fix it tomorrow. | 打给我手下 他明天会来修 |
[23:23] | What the hell can I do about it this late? | 这么晚了 我能怎么办 |
[23:25] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -有什么能帮你的吗 -对 |
[23:26] | No, thanks, we’re good. | 不需要了 谢谢 |
[23:28] | Excuse me, you can’t go in there. | 不好意思 你们不能进去 |
[23:30] | All right, how many machines supposed to be over there? | 好吧 那里应该有多少台机器 |
[23:33] | Wait, from 46th to 47th, five machines. | 等等 从46街到47街有五台机器 |
[23:37] | How you doing, Marty? | 你好吗 马蒂 |
[23:40] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[23:45] | What the hell you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[23:47] | I’m with the Horse, remember? | 我是烈马的人 记得吗 |
[23:48] | Sure, sure. I see you’re on the count. | 当然 我看到你们在数钱 |
[23:50] | Is there a problem here, Rudy? | 有什么问题吗 鲁迪 |
[23:52] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[23:54] | – Because I’m not– – Here, I tell you what. | -因为我不该… -我跟你说吧 |
[23:56] | Today only, my guys here are gonna help you with the count. | 就今天 我的人会帮你们数 |
[24:00] | They’re gonna lug these coins outta here, | 他们会把这些硬币拉走 |
[24:02] | they’re gonna figure them all up, | 数清楚 |
[24:04] | and they’re gonna lug them over to your bank tomorrow. | 然后明天送到你的银行去 |
[24:06] | You two, put these coins in the trunk. | 你们俩把这些钱放到车尾箱去 |
[24:09] | Use the rollers. Save your backs. | 用滚轴 不然腰疼 |
[24:25] | We’re gonna need a couple of these, too. | 这些也拿几个 |
[24:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:29] | Fuck. We could’ve counted it right here. What the hell? | 操 我们本可以就在这儿数的 搞什么 |
[24:33] | My favor to you, Marty. Take the night off. | 我是在帮你 马蒂 给你放一晚假 |
[24:36] | Just bring a deposit slip tomorrow. | 明天带张存款单就行了 |
[24:43] | Penny for your thoughts? | 你在想什么 |
[24:47] | They’re not worth it. | 他们不值得 |
[24:52] | That bad, huh? | 那么糟吗 |
[24:55] | I think so, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:04] | So, do you like this music? | 你喜欢这音乐吗 |
[25:11] | It’s… I don’t know. | 就… 我也不知道 |
[25:15] | What do you listen to? | 你平时听什么音乐 |
[25:17] | Me? | 我吗 |
[25:19] | You. | 你 |
[25:21] | Come on, what do you listen to? | 说吧 你都听什么音乐 |
[25:42] | Lou’s tender side. | 娄[娄·里德]也有温柔的一面 |
[25:47] | Who knew? | 谁能想到 |
[25:50] | I saw the Velvets playing live at Max’s | 我在马克斯酒吧看过地下丝绒乐队 |
[25:52] | in all their black glory. | 一身黑衣表演 |
[26:03] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[26:18] | Hey, look, it’s the Horse. This should be fun. | 瞧 是烈马 有意思了 |
[26:23] | I hear what you’re saying to me, Marty, | 我听到你说的了 马蒂 |
[26:24] | but you don’t have to keep explaining it to me. | 你不必一直向我解释 |
[26:26] | You gotta get some sense into these punks one way or another. | 不管怎样 你得给这些流氓一点颜色看看 |
[26:29] | They don’t wanna listen, then maybe you guys | 他们不想听 也许你的人 |
[26:30] | gotta lean on them a little bit. | 该给他们施加点压力 |
[26:34] | The fuck you doing, Rudy? | 你他妈在干什么 鲁迪 |
[26:35] | You got no business doing what you did. | 你无权那样做 |
[26:36] | You mean what? The coins? | 你指哪件事 硬币吗 |
[26:38] | – Yeah, the coins. – I got an interest. | -是的 硬币 -我有利息 |
[26:40] | He’s got machines in the stores that are mine. | 他放机器的店是我的 |
[26:43] | A piece of that accrues to me. | 一部分收益归我 |
[26:45] | He’s getting his take. | 我有把他那份钱给他 |
[26:46] | Yeah, a percentage of whatever. | 是啊 就那么点 |
[26:48] | What? You’re saying I’m stealing now? | 怎么 你是说我少给你了吗 |
[26:50] | – Are you? – No. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[26:53] | Listen, right now we’re looking at the raw take | 听着 现在我们看到的是原始收入 |
[26:55] | so all of us know what an honest day brings in. | 所以我们就能知道本该有多少钱 |
[26:58] | This way, none of us can say we were misled, right? | 这样我们就不能说我们被骗了 对吧 |
[27:00] | Did you run this little move of yours by your guy? | 你跟你老板说过这事了吗 |
[27:03] | – I mean, does he know? – What do you think? | -他知情吗 -你说呢 |
[27:06] | I think you got a couple stores. | 你有几家店 |
[27:08] | I own a couple of dozen. | 我有几十家 |
[27:10] | I also have the product. I own the labs. | 货也是我的 我还有洗印车间 |
[27:13] | The majority of the film operation, that’s Genovese. | 大部分的电影业务 那是吉诺维斯家族的 |
[27:18] | And that’s me, not you. | 也就是我 不是你 |
[27:21] | You got a problem with what I’m doing, | 你要是对我的所作所为有意见 |
[27:22] | Matty, take it up with my boss. | 马修 你就去跟我老板说 |
[27:23] | You tell him that no one has any reason to doubt the count. | 你告诉他没人有任何理由质疑计算结果 |
[27:26] | I should go fuck myself. | 我该去死 |
[27:28] | See how that plays at the club. | 看会有什么效果 |
[27:32] | – So? – Fucking… | -那么 -他妈的… |
[27:33] | Good news today, yeah? | 今天有好消息 对吧 |
[27:35] | I think so, Rudy. | 是的 鲁迪 |
[27:37] | Always ready for good news. | 好消息不嫌多 |
[27:40] | Precedent no longer guides us. | 先例已不能再提供参考价值了 |
[27:42] | For good reason, too. | 而且有很好的理由 |
[27:43] | This term “pornography” defies definition. | 这个词”淫秽作品”违背了其定义 |
[27:47] | Even those judges who agree that a particular film | 即使那些同意某部电影 |
[27:49] | is not legally pornographic | 并不是法律意义上的淫秽作品的法官 |
[27:51] | cannot, among themselves, know why. | 他们自己也并不知道为什么 |
[27:53] | And the result is a hodgepodge. | 这样的结果就是一团糟 |
[27:55] | And we of the lower courts are constrained to anticipate | 我们下级法院只能被迫预测 |
[27:58] | final action of the majority of the higher court. | 高级法院里大多数法官的最终判决 |
[28:02] | So we flounder in wondering | 我们总是在纠结 |
[28:03] | what the Supreme Court will do in each matter. | 最高法院会如何判决每个案件 |
[28:05] | – Who’s at bat there? – What, them guys? | -那边受审的是谁 -什么 他们吗 |
[28:08] | They’re the ones who got busted | 他们就是在 |
[28:10] | when they kicked the door in on Matty’s film lab. | 马修洗印车间里被抓的人 |
[28:13] | The one out in Queens? | 皇后区旁边那个 |
[28:15] | They’re the ones who got caught | 他们去年还因为 |
[28:15] | with all that film footage last year, remember? | 那些影片被抓过 记得吗 |
[28:19] | Attuning the law to the times | 令法律适应时代 |
[28:20] | is the primary function of the courts. | 是法院的基本职责 |
[28:23] | May we never forget that. | 希望我们永远不要忘记这点 |
[28:25] | Now, what I think of these films | 我作为个人对这些影片的 |
[28:27] | as an individual is immaterial. | 看法是无足重轻的 |
[28:32] | As a judge, I cannot stultify myself | 作为一名法官 我不能为了一己私欲 |
[28:34] | to satisfy my personal feelings and inclinations. | 而做出愚蠢的决定 |
[28:38] | And the evidence here is indisputable | 现在证据无可争议 |
[28:40] | and bind me to granting the defendant’s motion | 令我不得不准予被告的动议 |
[28:42] | and dismissing the indictment. | 撤销控诉 |
[28:45] | These personal freedoms are protected | 他们的人身自由受 |
[28:46] | by the 1st and the 14th Amendments. | 第一以及第十四修正案保护 |
[28:49] | The defendants are discharged | 被告无罪释放 |
[28:52] | and this case is closed. | 结案 |
[28:58] | – Didn’t I tell you? – Yeah. Yeah. | -我就说吧 -是 是 |
[29:02] | All right, back to work. | 好了 回去工作吧 |
[29:07] | Just this case, or…? | 只是这个案子 还是说 |
[29:09] | It’s been like this with | 几乎每起 |
[29:10] | damn near every obscenity case on the docket. | 淫秽案件都是这结果 |
[29:12] | In this town, nothing’s dirty anymore. | 在这里 再也没有什么是肮脏的了 |
[29:18] | And the movie thing I was telling you about? | 那个我跟你说过的电影的事 |
[29:23] | The backers backed out of that one. | 赞助商退出了 |
[29:24] | It was a long shot, anyway, but… | 反正机会本就不大 但是 |
[29:27] | I’m thinking of it as a bump in the road. | 我就当这次是前进道路上的小挫折 |
[29:29] | There are gonna be other movies. I have not given up on it yet. | 还会有其它电影的 我还没有放弃 |
[29:32] | So, in the meantime, you’re gonna end up back on– | 所以现在 你只能回去做… |
[29:33] | Ma. Look at me. | 妈 看着我 |
[29:37] | I am not going back to that, ever. | 我再也不会回去干那行了 |
[29:41] | And, Ma, there will be other movies. | 还有 妈 还会有其它电影的 |
[29:43] | This time next year, | 明年这个时候 |
[29:44] | I will have put aside enough to get a place for us | 我会存下足够的钱给我们搬新家 |
[29:46] | and hire a babysitter. | 再雇个保姆 |
[29:48] | Hire a babysitter? | 雇保姆 |
[29:49] | Yeah, you’ve done enough, Ma. | 是的 你已经付出够多了 妈 |
[29:51] | I’ll tell you when I’ve done enough. | 什么时候够了我会告诉你的 |
[29:52] | If it hadn’t been for Adam, | 要不是亚当 |
[29:53] | I never would’ve involved you in any of this. | 我绝不会跟你说这些的 |
[29:56] | It wasn’t right to make you live with it. | 我不应该让你承受这些 |
[30:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[30:05] | He wasn’t due back home till tonight. | 他应该晚上才回来的 |
[30:07] | Yeah, you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[30:09] | I didn’t. But would it kill you to say hello? | 不知道 但打个招呼会死吗 |
[30:11] | – It’s been years since you two– – Enough! | -你们两个这样已经好几年了 -够了 |
[30:13] | After everything that’s happened, | 经历了这么多事后 |
[30:14] | you go on like it was nothing? | 你还能假装什么都没发生过吗 |
[30:15] | You are incredible! | 不可理喻 |
[30:18] | Have you been to visit my brother lately? | 你有去看望我弟弟吗 |
[30:20] | I go out to see him once a month. | 我每月去看他一次 |
[30:22] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[30:23] | How long has it been since you’ve seen Patrick? | 你有多久没去看帕特里克了 |
[30:26] | Who the hell is yelling? I heard yelling. | 是谁在大喊大叫 我听见了 |
[30:29] | It’s nothing. | 没谁 |
[30:42] | All right, that’s about five grand. | 好吧 大约五千 |
[30:47] | So, what’s the deal? | 怎么样 多少钱 |
[30:49] | $5,000. | 五千块 |
[30:50] | At least, that’s what made it to Hodas. | 至少到霍达斯手上的是这么多 |
[30:52] | On a good week, he’s pulling in 40 Gs. | 收入好的时候 他一星期能赚四万块 |
[30:55] | Me and Mike saw the pickup guys do a skim at the van | 麦克和我看见收钱的人在货车旁偷钱 |
[30:58] | and at least one of the bookstore clerks, too. | 至少还有一个书店职员也有拿 |
[31:01] | – Figures. – Forget about the skim. | -想到了 -别管那些偷钱的了 |
[31:03] | What’s Hodas been showing every day? | 霍达斯每天给多少 |
[31:06] | $3,500. | 三千五 |
[31:07] | – Sometimes less. – Damn fucking Jew bastard. | -有时候少点 -操他妈的犹太杂种 |
[31:11] | Well, now we know, right? | 现在我们知道了 |
[31:15] | Let’s go see our friend Hodas at the bank. | 我们去银行见见我们的朋友霍达斯 |
[31:22] | Girls, welcome back. | 姑娘们 欢迎回来 |
[31:25] | Two, three, four. | 2号 3号 4号 |
[31:26] | Rochelle here’s already claimed number one | 罗谢尔要了1号房 |
[31:28] | where the wall is fixed. | 墙已经弄好了 |
[31:32] | So, you’re number one, huh? | 你就是1号吗 |
[31:34] | Oh, it’s cool. It’s non-hierarchical. | 没关系 没有等级之分 |
[31:44] | Are you sure you’re all good, babe? | 你确定你没事吗 宝贝 |
[31:48] | What do you want for dinner? | 你晚饭想吃什么 |
[31:49] | Chinese. Place on 9th. | 中餐 第9街上那家店 |
[31:51] | – The dish with the peanuts. – Kung pao. | -里面有花生的那道菜 -宫保鸡丁 |
[31:55] | Chinese it is. | 那就吃中餐 |
[31:57] | Get an order from the rest of the girls, will you, Frankie? | 你去问问其他姑娘要吃什么 弗兰奇 |
[31:59] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Okay, so, I’m opening up now, | 好吧 我要开店了 |
[32:03] | and you need to finish that drink. | 你快点喝完 |
[32:05] | No pimps in the joint when we’re open. | 营业期间这里不接待皮条客 |
[32:07] | – House rule. – Can somebody turn on the damn heat? | -店规 -有人能把暖气打开吗 |
[34:09] | Y’all done gone crazy with this shit. | 你们也太他妈敬业了吧 |
[34:12] | It’s not really in the holiday spirit, is it? | 一点也没有节日精神 对吗 |
[34:15] | Damn sure ain’t. | 当然没有 |
[34:22] | Well, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[34:29] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[34:34] | Travis, where my money at? | 崔维斯 我的钱呢 |
[34:37] | Okay, so when can you make it? | 好吧 那你什么时候能到 |
[34:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | All right, okay, Karen, I’ll let him know. | 好吧 凯伦 我会告诉他的 |
[34:46] | It’s gonna be an hour before she can get here, maybe two. | 她过来要一小时 也许两个小时 |
[34:49] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪 -不知道 |
[34:50] | She said it was a life emergency. | 她说她有个性命攸关的紧急情况 |
[34:52] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[34:54] | You want me to call that Angela? | 你想我打给那个安吉拉吗 |
[34:55] | Angela’s a blonde. | 安吉拉是金发 |
[34:57] | We need a brunette for contrast. | 我们需要褐发作对比 |
[35:03] | Give me some cab money. Excuse me. | 给我点打车的钱 不好意思 |
[35:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[35:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:17] | Every shift, even daytime, | 即使是白天 每一轮班 |
[35:20] | they ran the wagon out at least twice. | 他们都至少会把巡逻车开出来两次 |
[35:22] | I saw them tow every car off that pimp stretch along 38th, | 我看到他们把38街上所有皮条客的车都拖走了 |
[35:25] | and all of those cars were parked legally. | 而那些车全都没有违规停放 |
[35:28] | It’s end of year. We’re housecleaning. | 到年底了 我们要大扫除 |
[35:30] | You do this every year? | 你们每年都这么做吗 |
[35:32] | Sometimes twice. | 有时候一年两次 |
[35:35] | And then it’s back to business as usual. | 然后又回到往常 |
[35:38] | Do you like jazz? | 你喜欢听爵士吗 |
[35:41] | – I thought we might go and see– – So, what’s the point | -我们可以一起去看… -那这么做 |
[35:42] | of doing all this if | 又有什么意义呢 |
[35:43] | you’re just gonna go back to more of the same? | 反正都会回到老样子 |
[35:45] | No point. | 没意义 |
[35:47] | Who ordered it? | 谁下的命令 |
[35:48] | We could just go uptown, have some dinner. | 我们可以去北区吃个晚饭 |
[35:51] | Sylvia’s? | 希尔维亚餐厅 |
[35:52] | I mean, everybody loves Sylvia’s. | 人人都喜欢希尔维亚餐厅 |
[35:54] | You know I can’t date a source, right? | 我不能和线人约会 你知道的吧 |
[35:58] | I’m a source? | 我是线人吗 |
[35:59] | Well, what do you call this? | 那你把这叫什么 |
[36:04] | I don’t want to be a source. | 我不想当什么线人 |
[36:06] | Okay, officially, you’re not a source. | 好吧 你不算正式的线人 |
[36:09] | Are you happy now? | 开心了吗 |
[36:10] | Nope, not yet. | 不 还不开心 |
[36:14] | Let me ask you. You ever seen it like this? | 我问你 你见过这种情况吗 |
[36:17] | With the wagons running day and night? | 巡逻车日夜巡逻 |
[36:20] | And the harassment? | 还有骚扰 |
[36:22] | I heard some guys from your precinct | 我听说你们分局有人 |
[36:24] | drove a bunch of pimps over to Jersey | 把一帮皮条客带到泽西 |
[36:25] | and dumped them in a cow pasture. | 把他们扔到一家牧场里 |
[36:29] | Were you in on it? | 你参与了吗 |
[36:30] | That wasn’t me. | 我没有 |
[36:33] | But, yeah. | 但是没错 |
[36:35] | This is the most I’ve seen us do all at once. | 这是我们下手最狠的一次 |
[36:37] | And I don’t get it either. | 我也搞不明白 |
[36:39] | I mean, other than the Deuce, | 除了堕落街 |
[36:41] | where do they think all the dirt is gonna go? | 他们觉得这些勾当还能去哪 |
[36:56] | Don’t make songs like that anymore. | 别再放这样的歌了 |
[36:59] | I’m telling you, this is fucked up. | 说真的 难听死了 |
[37:02] | That’s fucked up music. | 这歌真难听 |
[37:04] | Fuck does “Wimoweh” even mean? | “Wimoweh”什么鬼意思啊 |
[37:15] | Where did you learn how to draw? | 你在哪学的画画 |
[37:28] | You want some pie? | 想吃派吗 |
[37:31] | On me. | 我请 |
[37:33] | Pretend we’re on the same team. | 假装我们是同一个队伍的人 |
[37:38] | Banana cream. | 香蕉奶油派 |
[37:40] | Leon? | 里昂 |
[37:42] | Honey, can we get two slices of banana cream? | 亲爱的 能给我们两份香蕉奶油派吗 |
[37:45] | – You can and you’re gonna. – Shay, baby. | -好的马上 -夏伊 |
[37:47] | Hey, you wanna make a quick $100? | 想快速赚100块吗 |
[37:53] | Hey, Land O’Lakes girl, you wanna make a quick $100? | 蓝多湖妹子 你想快速赚100吗 |
[37:56] | Well, hey, no. I’m up before her. | 不 我比她先起床 |
[37:58] | No, no, baby, we need a brunette. | 不 亲爱的 得是褐发的 |
[38:00] | – $100 for what? – A one-day wonder. | -干什么 -当一天明星 |
[38:02] | A real movie? | 真的电影吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah, come on. | 是的 走吧 |
[38:05] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[38:07] | – Pie. – Yeah. | -派的钱呢 -马上 |
[38:10] | – Gotcha. – Come on, come on. | -给 -走走走 |
[38:12] | Cancel one slice, Leon. | 少做一份派 里昂 |
[38:13] | – You got it. – Let’s go. | -好的 -我们走 |
[38:19] | For you, baby girl… | 小姑娘 你的 |
[38:22] | that’s on Leon. | 里昂请 |
[38:28] | You mutts brought me down here for this? | 你们叫我过来就是看这个 |
[38:30] | – Absolutely. – The fuck am I looking at? | -没错 -这他妈是什么 |
[38:32] | All right, you know how the raincoat-wearing degenerates | 你知道那些穿雨衣的败类 |
[38:35] | have to cut the pockets out of their pants | 去看限制级片子前 |
[38:37] | before they go into the peep show? | 得先把裤子的口袋剪开吗 |
[38:41] | Not no more. | 不用再剪了 |
[38:42] | See, the average man | 一般人看这些片子的时候 |
[38:43] | could use some privacy when he’s looking at those blues. | 需要一点私人空间 |
[38:46] | Yeah, I came up with the title. | 名字是我想的 |
[38:48] | We’re gonna call it a “Masturbatorium.” | 就叫”自慰屋” |
[38:51] | – Trademark that shit. – See, you make partitions, | -把这玩意注册商标 -做好隔板 |
[38:53] | like they do at the fancy hotels for the toilets and all. | 就像豪华酒店里的厕所一样 |
[38:56] | – See, the average man– – I get it. | -一般人… -我懂了 |
[39:03] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[39:06] | You know, so they can jerk off in there. | 他们就能在里面打飞机 |
[39:10] | This is really like a dream come true for me, you know? | 这简直就是梦想成真 |
[39:13] | – That’s great. – I’ll do her makeup. | -不错 -我给她化妆 |
[39:18] | All right, we’re gonna start on the stethoscope | 好 我们先从听诊器开始拍 |
[39:20] | and then pan over to the bed. | 然后拍床那边 |
[39:23] | – Measure it out. – It’s so easy. | -测量下 -这很简单 |
[39:25] | Just don’t look at the camera. | 别盯着摄影机看 |
[39:26] | Don’t look at the guy giving directions. | 别看那个给你指令的人 |
[39:28] | Pretend like you like it way more than you ever would. | 假装你从没这么享受过 |
[39:32] | Yeah, been there. | 这个我有经验 |
[39:33] | You on the pill? ‘Cause the guys don’t use condoms. | 你吃了药吗 这些人都不用避孕套的 |
[39:35] | – Oh, yeah, every day. – You ready for makeup? | -吃 每天都吃 -准备好化妆了吗 |
[39:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[39:40] | – Am I ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[39:43] | All set. | 都弄好了 |
[39:43] | – Thanks. – I feel ready. | -谢谢 -我也准备好了 |
[39:47] | Let me see your frame. | 看看你那一帧 |
[39:49] | – The camera’s the john. – I can’t get ready… | -摄影机就是嫖客 -我没法开始 |
[39:51] | Fuck the camera. | 上摄影机 |
[39:53] | Right. | 好 |
[39:54] | I can’t see her bush from all the way down there. | 我从这看不到她的阴毛 |
[39:59] | – May I help you? – C.C. | -有什么事吗 -CC |
[40:02] | Who the fuck is this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[40:04] | – I was looking for you. – Yeah, so I heard, high and low. | -我找过你 -听说了 你到处找我 |
[40:08] | – So, uh, what? You’re the mack now? – Hey, guy. | -怎么 你是皮条客吗 -老兄 |
[40:11] | Put your pants on, motherfucker, before you catch a cold. | 把裤子穿上 王八蛋 小心感冒 |
[40:14] | Hey, I don’t want no trouble, all right? | 我不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[40:16] | I’m on the up-and-up with your girl, here. | 我没有坑你的姑娘 |
[40:21] | Didn’t know. | 我怎么不知道 |
[40:24] | A hundred? | 一百块吗 |
[40:26] | You can turn a hundred in the room in an hour. | 你在房间里一小时就能赚一百 |
[40:28] | You’ve been gone damn near two. | 而你走了都快两小时了 |
[40:29] | I have? | 有吗 |
[40:32] | You got another one of them C-notes, Mr. Up-and-up. | 你还有一百块吗 正大光明先生 |
[40:34] | – We had an arrangement. – Sure, but we didn’t. | -我们有言在先 -当然 但我们没有 |
[40:43] | – To keep the peace. – Mm. And $40 from him. | -免得你闹事 –他还要付40块 |
[40:46] | – Me? – What? | -我吗 -什么 |
[40:46] | Yeah, you fuck my girl, you pay. | 对 操我的姑娘就要付钱 |
[40:48] | $40’s good for half-and-half. | 40块 可以操一半口一半 |
[40:50] | C.C., baby, you pay for the fuck or the hour, not both. | CC 你这样收了两份钱了 |
[40:54] | Oh, what, you’re my fucking business manager now? | 怎么 你成我经理了吗 |
[40:58] | Just stay out of my shit. | 别多管闲事 |
[41:00] | – Get dressed. – Please, we’re ready to shoot here. | -换衣服 -拜托 我们马上开拍了 |
[41:03] | Time is money, fat boy, or did you not learn that yet? | 时间就是金钱 胖子 这个道理你还不懂吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah, and I’m tapped out! | 我真没钱了 |
[41:08] | – Please. – “Please.” | -拜托了 -“拜托了” |
[41:09] | There ain’t no please about it. | 这事拜托不了 |
[41:11] | – Let’s go! – Jesus. | -我们走 -天呐 |
[41:12] | No, wait. Jos. | 等等 小乔 |
[41:15] | – Seriously? – Yes. You, too. | -真的吗 -嗯 你也是 |
[41:19] | You’re paying me back on this, Harvey. | 你得还我 哈维 |
[41:30] | Paid in full. | 全款已付 |
[41:35] | You may now roll the motherfucking camera. | 你们现在可以开拍了 |
[41:46] | You’re in a good fucking mood tonight. | 你今晚心情不错啊 |
[41:48] | I pulled a date for tomorrow. | 我明天有约会了 |
[41:50] | Yeah? You better wash your asshole tonight. | 是吗 那你今晚可得把菊花洗干净 |
[41:52] | Most guys don’t like it when you’re dirty down there. | 大多数男人不喜欢你那里脏脏的 |
[42:12] | So, I suppose by now | 我估计现在 |
[42:14] | you’re all familiar with the new fee schedule | 你们已经很熟悉新的收费标准 |
[42:16] | and parking restrictions out here. | 以及停车规则 |
[42:18] | And it’s only gonna stay this way. | 以后会持续下去 |
[42:21] | Not just through the holidays, | 不止是这个假期 |
[42:23] | but all the way into February. | 要一直到二月 |
[42:25] | I mean, I’m just letting you know. | 我先跟你们说一声 |
[42:26] | – February? For real? – At least. | -二月 真的吗 -至少吧 |
[42:29] | Every corner between the Deuce and 4-9 has been indicted. | 堕落街和49街之间的每个角落都禁止 |
[42:32] | If I was you, gentlemen, | 各位 给你们个建议 |
[42:34] | I would take strong consideration | 如果有人提议 |
[42:36] | for any offer that moves your ladies off the pavement. | 让你们的妞们不必继续站街 好好考虑下吧 |
[42:40] | That offer is a good offer. | 那是个好提议 |
[42:46] | – Goddamn Sweeney. – Pigs! | -该死的斯威尼 -臭条子 |
[42:53] | The fuck was that about? | 这是干什么 |
[42:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:00] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[43:03] | That girl you brought in today was too nervous. | 你今天带来那个姑娘太紧张了 |
[43:05] | Ah, she’ll get better. | 慢慢就好了 |
[43:07] | So, when’s the next shoot? | 下次什么时候开拍 |
[43:10] | Next? Three weeks, a month. | 下次 三周 或者一个月后 |
[43:12] | – What? – What? I mean, these things take time. | -什么 -怎么 电影制作要花时间的 |
[43:14] | We gotta edit, print, send it to distro… | 我们要剪辑 洗印 再寄给发行商… |
[43:17] | – I can help with that. – …I gotta wait to get paid. | -我可以帮你 -我得过段时间才有钱 |
[43:21] | – Eileen, I– – Harvey, I’ve been making these fuck films | -艾琳 -哈维 我跟着你拍这些片子 |
[43:24] | with you for a while now. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[43:26] | I must be up for some kind of a promotion. | 总该有什么奖励吧 |
[43:28] | My margins is tight. | 我的钱也很紧 |
[43:29] | I can’t afford to put you on a regular payroll. | 没有能力定期给你工资 |
[43:32] | A month till the next shoot? Really? | 要等一个月才开拍 真的吗 |
[43:36] | – Patience is a virtue. – Fuck virtue. | -心急吃不了热豆腐 -去他妈的热豆腐 |
[43:38] | What am I supposed to do for money till then? | 在那之前我要怎么赚钱 |
[43:41] | What you did before. | 用之前的路子 |
[43:43] | No. | 不 |
[43:50] | I’m sorry, honey, I– if I could do something | 抱歉 亲爱的 如果有什么我能做的 |
[43:54] | for you, I would. | 为了你 我会做的 |
[44:01] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[44:12] | Motherfuckers have lost all perspective on this shit. | 那帮混蛋已经他妈彻底疯了 |
[44:15] | Police? | 警察吗 |
[44:17] | Police, lawyers. | 警察 律师 |
[44:19] | I mean, bail money for my women | 我那些妞的保释金 |
[44:20] | is now double what it was a month ago. | 已经比一个月前翻了一倍 |
[44:23] | Cold out there, bro. | 外面太冷了 |
[44:25] | Hard for a mack to make his nut. | 皮条客不好混啊 |
[44:27] | Mm. I hear you. | 我懂你 |
[44:28] | So, this pussy palace you got. | 话说你那座”阴壁”辉煌的宫殿 |
[44:31] | – You check it out? – I stopped by. | -你去看了吗 -去了一趟 |
[44:35] | Had a look in. | 进去看了看 |
[44:38] | Talk to me about the terms. | 跟我讲讲条件吧 |
[44:41] | All right. | 行 |
[44:43] | You pay me $400 a night rent, flat. | 一晚上给我四百块租金 |
[44:47] | In exchange, the girls get a safe environment | 作为交换 姑娘们待在安全的环境中 |
[44:51] | for as many hours as they can handle. | 想做多久做多久 |
[44:53] | Once in the room, | 只要进了房间 |
[44:54] | the girls negotiate the price | 价钱由姑娘自己来谈 |
[44:56] | and they keep 100% of what they make. | 赚的钱100%都归她们自己 |
[44:59] | The more girls you give me, the better it is for you. | 你们给我的妞越多 你们赚的就越多 |
[45:02] | Shit, you give me three, four girls, | 给我三四个妞 |
[45:04] | you can make, I don’t know, | 能赚到… 我也不知道 |
[45:05] | $1,000, $1,500 a night profit. | 每晚纯利润一千到一千五吧 |
[45:09] | We handle it all. | 一切由我们处理 |
[45:10] | You do nothing but rake it in. | 你们什么都不用干 收钱就行 |
[45:11] | That the deal you worked out with them hoes | 你从机场请来的那几个妓女 |
[45:13] | out from the airport? | 也是这个价钱吗 |
[45:15] | That was a onetime deal to get us on our feet. | 那是一次性交易 为了开张 |
[45:18] | I wanna be there, | 我想在场 |
[45:20] | make sure everything “copastetic.” | 确保没有乱子 |
[45:23] | No pimps. | 皮条客不能入内 |
[45:25] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是对你们有意见 |
[45:27] | It’s coming from a higher power. | 这是上头的意思 |
[45:28] | Rudy the wop? | 是鲁迪那个意大利佬吗 |
[45:32] | Be that as it may. | 就当是他吧 |
[45:35] | I’ll give you Melissa and Shay | 我给你梅丽莎和夏伊 |
[45:36] | on a one-week trial period. | 先试一周 |
[45:38] | See how it go. | 看看情况如何 |
[45:40] | Rodney? | 罗德尼 |
[45:44] | Tiffany. | 蒂凡妮 |
[45:46] | And Ginger. | 还有姜姜 |
[45:49] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[45:52] | I’m thinking on it. | 我还在考虑 |
[46:09] | I feel like shit. Can I come in? | 我感觉很糟 可以进去吗 |
[46:32] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
[46:35] | Not with my gut, no. | 我肠胃不好 |
[46:37] | Club soda, if you have. | 苏打水吧 如果有的话 |
[46:39] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[46:42] | This is nice. | 你这房子不错 |
[46:44] | Two years here. You’re my first visitor. | 住两年了 你是第一位访客 |
[46:46] | Honored. | 深感荣幸 |
[46:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:03] | So, why’d you come up here? | 你为什么过来 |
[47:05] | – Not that. – So? | -不是为了那个 -那是什么 |
[47:08] | – What? – I hate the way you feel now. | -是什么 -你现在的感受 我很内疚 |
[47:11] | I’ll get over it. Thanks. | 我能想开 不过谢谢 |
[47:15] | You know, I looked the word prostitute up | 其实 我有一次在字典里 |
[47:17] | in the dictionary one time. | 查了”娼妓”一词 |
[47:19] | It says “A person who has sex for money.” | 解释是”为钱做爱的人” |
[47:23] | I am not a fucking fool. | 我他妈不蠢 |
[47:24] | I know I’m not an actress. | 我知道自己当不了演员 |
[47:26] | I came to you because I wanna learn to do what you do. | 我来找你是想学会你的工作 |
[47:34] | I– I– | 我… |
[47:38] | I don’t have enough work yet. | 我现在作品还不够 |
[47:40] | You know, but the way things are changing, | 不过现在整个行业有转机 |
[47:43] | maybe I will soon, I don’t know. | 也许很快能有不少作品 说不好 |
[47:45] | But I like you, Eileen. | 但我很喜欢你 艾琳 |
[47:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[47:53] | Give me an hour to set this up after I leave. | 等我走后 给我一小时来安排 |
[47:56] | And I want you to ring this number and ask for Alex. | 然后你打给这个号码 找艾丽克斯 |
[47:59] | I don’t need a fucking pimp, Harvey. | 我他妈不需要皮条客 哈维 |
[48:00] | – That’s not what this is. – I don’t want a pimp. | -不是那样的 -我不想要皮条客 |
[48:02] | Listen to me! | 你听我说 |
[48:03] | The clients are vetted, they’re clean, they’re safe. | 顾客都是筛选过的 很干净 很安全 |
[48:06] | And you can say no to any call. | 任何不想要的你都可以拒绝 |
[48:08] | What’s the catch? | 有什么圈套 |
[48:10] | Well, it’s sex. And she takes a cut. | 就是做爱 给她分红 |
[48:13] | – She? – Yeah, she. | -她 -对 她 |
[48:16] | It’s– | 这… |
[48:18] | it’s all I can think of right now, but, um… | 这是我现在唯一能想到的 不过… |
[48:24] | who knows where we go from here, right? | 谁知道将来会如何 对吧 |
[48:46] | Officer. | 警官 |
[48:49] | This is a membership club. | 这里是会员制俱乐部 |
[48:50] | – So unless… – Relax. | -除非… -放松点 |
[48:52] | Sweeney from the 14th. | 我是十四分局的斯威尼 |
[48:57] | So, you’re up and running. | 你把店开起来了 |
[48:59] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[49:02] | Not bad at all. | 非常好 |
[49:06] | I just stopped by to let you know | 我来就是告诉你一声 |
[49:07] | we put out word in the precinct | 我们已经把话放出去了 |
[49:09] | that the best place for the girls is indoors, | 姑娘们最好待在室内 |
[49:12] | so you can expect your pick of the litter any time now. | 行业中的佼佼者马上就会来了 |
[49:15] | And somebody will be by every Wednesday for our taste. | 每周三会有人来取我们的那份钱 |
[49:19] | Which, from the looks of things, | 看这儿的样子 |
[49:23] | $500 a week. | 就每周五百美元吧 |
[49:26] | Uh, Lieutenant? | 警督 |
[49:28] | I’m just a bartender here, | 我只是这儿的酒保 |
[49:29] | but it’s my understanding from the owners | 但我听老板说 |
[49:30] | that arrangements were made downtown. | 是跟南区政府办妥的这些 |
[49:33] | Well, that’s downtown. | 那是南区 |
[49:35] | This is for the 14th only. | 这是十四分局收的钱 |
[49:38] | $500. | 五百美元 |
[49:52] | You know, there’s another one around the corner on Dyer. | 染坊街拐角处还有一家 |
[49:57] | And a third just opened up near that one. | 那附近刚开张了第三家 |
[50:01] | All in the no-go zone. | 全部在禁区 |
[50:05] | No-go means go. | 禁意味着非禁 |
[50:22] | – What’s that? – What does it look like? | -这是什么 -看着像什么 |
[50:25] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[50:27] | Free money? | 免费给钱 |
[50:29] | No such thing. Not in this lifetime. | 没有这回事 这辈子都休想 |
[50:32] | That there is your back pay. | 那是拖欠你的薪水 |
[50:34] | For what? | 什么薪水 |
[50:36] | You know that loop you got ripped off on? | 还记得你被欺骗拍摄的那个片子吗 |
[50:40] | That should never happen. | 那本不该发生的 |
[50:41] | I tracked that dude down, shook him for two bills and an apology. | 我找到了那家伙 让他道歉并给了两百 |
[50:46] | He said that will never happen again. | 他说那不会再发生了 |
[50:48] | Again to who? | 再在谁身上发生 |
[50:49] | You. | 你 |
[50:52] | Looks like he’s kicking back up and he wants you. | 看起来他又开始拍了 并且他想要你 |
[51:00] | I told him I’d ask, but the decision was yours. | 我说了我会问问你 由你自己决定 |
[51:05] | I thought you looked fine on that thing. Yeah. | 我觉得你在里面看起来很棒 真的 |
[51:10] | The johns see that. | 嫖客看到的话 |
[51:13] | Some of the others at the stroke joint? | 再加上录像店里的人 |
[51:16] | Next thing you know, you start to get the following out there. | 要不了多久你就会开始有粉丝了 |
[51:20] | You double your price. | 价钱翻倍 |
[51:23] | Maybe charge for an autograph ’cause you famous now. | 或许签名也收钱 因为你出名了 |
[51:29] | I don’t know, Larry. | 我说不好 拉里 |
[51:32] | All those people watching you, | 那么多人看着我 |
[51:33] | the cameraman telling me turn my ass this way, that way. | 摄影师让我屁股冲这边 冲那边 |
[51:37] | – I hated it. – Yeah, yeah, it takes some getting used to. | -我不喜欢 -当然 需要时间习惯 |
[51:40] | The other thing… movies are forever. | 还有就是… 电影是永恒的 |
[51:42] | Once they got pictures of you, | 一旦他们拍了你 |
[51:44] | 50 years on, they’re still gonna be there. | 就算过了五十年 片子还会在那儿 |
[51:47] | – So? – What if I have kids? | -所以呢 -万一我有孩子呢 |
[51:52] | What if my kids have little kids? | 万一我的孩子也有孩子了呢 |
[51:55] | I hear you. I hear you, girl. | 我明白了 姑娘 |
[51:58] | You tapping Loretta for this stuff, too? | 你也跟洛瑞塔说了吗 |
[52:01] | Loretta’s busy, all right? | 洛瑞塔很忙 好吗 |
[52:04] | She got a regular paying her top dollar. | 她有常客 给她很多钱 |
[52:12] | Just know… | 记住 |
[52:14] | with everything that’s going on out there right now, | 鉴于现在发生的这些事 |
[52:17] | cops banging us up? | 警察抓我们 |
[52:20] | It’s about to be the movies or the ho-house. | 要么拍片 要么进妓院 |
[52:56] | I’m not your source. | 我不是你的线人 |
[52:59] | If you say so. | 你说不是就不是吧 |
[53:00] | I say so. | 我说不是 |
[53:04] | I’ve got a hell of a story for you. | 我有个劲爆新闻 |
[53:43] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[54:09] | Your brother and the big moolie? | 你兄弟和那个黑鬼 |
[54:11] | They did good, Vincent. Real fucking good for me. | 他们干得不错 文森特 非常棒 |
[54:15] | You let them know when they come in the bar tomorrow | 你告诉他们 等他们明天来酒吧 |
[54:17] | there’s gonna be something there in the register for them both. | 前台会有东西给他们俩 |
[54:23] | Truth is, I think the big moolie is the brains of this operation. | 实际上 我觉得那黑人才是聪明人 |
[54:27] | – No offense. – No. | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[54:29] | Look, Rudy, I gotta ask you a question. | 鲁迪 我有问题问你 |
[54:34] | I’m not in a crew. | 我不是帮派的 |
[54:35] | I’m not connected to anybody. | 没有这样那样的关系 |
[54:37] | Where are your people from? | 你是哪里人 |
[54:39] | Italy. The boot. | 意大利 那只”靴子” |
[54:42] | I don’t know, I’m from Bay Ridge. What the fuck do I know? | 我不知道 我是布鲁克林湾脊的 我知道什么 |
[54:44] | Look, my question is why me? | 我想问的是 为什么是我 |
[54:49] | I mean, why did I get tapped by Rudy Pipilo | 为什么鲁迪·皮普洛要选中我 |
[54:52] | to handle all this here? | 来经营这一切 |
[54:54] | What did we just learn about the loop money? | 我们刚从影片钱这事中学到了什么 |
[54:57] | What do we know, Vincent? | 我们明白了什么 文森特 |
[54:59] | I’m swimming in a shark tank. | 我在与鲨共游 |
[55:01] | Marty Hodas, his muscle, the bookstore guys, | 马蒂·霍达斯 他的人 书店老板 |
[55:04] | even Matty the Horse. | 甚至烈马马修 |
[55:06] | He’s Genovese, and they’re supposed to have honor, right? | 他是吉诺维斯家族的人 本该有信用 对吧 |
[55:10] | I bet you dollars to donuts that Matty is skimming with Hodas, too. | 我敢打赌马修也在侵吞霍达斯的钱 |
[55:15] | These are my allies, supposedly. | 他们是我所谓的盟友 |
[55:18] | And all of them are a bunch of fucking thieves. | 而他们都是一群该死的小偷 |
[55:22] | Except you. | 只有你除外 |
[55:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[55:28] | ‘Cause you’ve proven it time and time again. | 因为你一次又一次地证明了自己 |
[55:30] | “Why me?” | “为什么是我” |
[55:32] | And I keep trying to tell you, I trust you. | 我一直试图告诉你 我相信你 |
[55:35] | Compared with everyone else I’m dealing with, | 和其他跟我打交道的人相比 |
[55:37] | you’re a goddamn parish priest. | 你简直就是神父 |
[55:40] | And that means something to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[55:46] | Tell your goofy brother what I said. | 把我的话告诉你那蠢兄弟 |
[56:07] | – Are we good? – Yes, that’s lovely. | -这样可以吗 -可以 很好 |
[56:09] | – Thank you, darling. – Okay. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -好的 |
[56:10] | Just sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[56:12] | Oh, I see. Okay, you’re ready, aren’t you? | 我看你已经准备好了 是不是 |
[56:17] | All right, yes. | 好吧 |