时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This case is closed. | 结案 |
[00:05] | In this town, nothing’s dirty anymore. | 在这里 再也没有什么是肮脏的了 |
[00:10] | Hey, you wanna make a quick hundred? | 想快速赚100块吗 |
[00:11] | – Hundred for what? – A one-day wonder. | -干什么 -当一天明星 |
[00:14] | A real movie? | 真的电影吗 |
[00:15] | They empty the loot machines | 他们清空钱箱 |
[00:16] | and bring the coin back to Marty’s office for the count. | 把硬币带回马蒂的办公室 |
[00:19] | What the hell you doin’ here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[00:20] | I got a feeling that by the time my cut gets to me, | 我感觉等我的钱到我手上的时候 |
[00:23] | the count is a lot lighter than it should be. | 会比应有的少很多 |
[00:27] | Your commanders do not wanna see a single broad | 你们的领导不想在管辖范围内的 |
[00:30] | standing on any street corner in the precinct. | 任何角落看到任何妓女 |
[00:32] | You ever seen it like this? | 你见过这种情况吗 |
[00:34] | Where do they think all the dirt is gonna go? | 他们觉得这些勾当还能去哪 |
[00:36] | I would take strong consideration | 如果有人提议 |
[00:38] | for any offer that moved your ladies off the pavement. | 让你们的妞们不必继续站街 好好考虑下吧 |
[00:41] | You pay me 400 a night rent, | 一晚上给我四百块租金 |
[00:44] | your girls get a safe environment | 姑娘们待在安全的环境中 |
[00:46] | for as many hours as they can handle. | 想做多久做多久 |
[00:48] | They keep what they make. | 赚的钱100%都归她们自己 |
[00:49] | The more girls you give me, the better it is for you. | 你们给我的妞越多 你们赚的就越多 |
[01:21] | Tick-tock, girl. | 赶紧的 |
[01:25] | Let’s go. | 快去 |
[01:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:31] | Uh, why I gotta clock and she don’t? | 为什么我要干活而她不用 |
[01:34] | She doing the movies. | 她要拍电影 |
[01:36] | What? That ain’t till Saturday, C.C. | 什么 周六才拍 CC |
[01:39] | She gotta be rested for that shit. | 她得养精蓄锐 |
[01:41] | You go punch in. | 你进去干活 |
[01:46] | Today, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[02:03] | – Hey, Ash. – Hey. | -嘿 艾什 -嘿 |
[02:05] | Another day, another bunch of dicks. | 新的一天 新的鸡巴 |
[02:09] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[03:59] | So, gentlemen, we’re gonna calm down and be civil about this? | 先生们 关于这事我们要冷静文明对待 |
[04:03] | I’m civilized. | 我很文明 |
[04:04] | That was some maneuver you guys pulled on Matty. | 你们那天可是把马修给算计了 |
[04:07] | Smaller shit than that has started wars. | 更小的事可是挑起过战争的 |
[04:09] | And what did we learn? | 我们学到了什么 |
[04:11] | Your Jew, he’s been skimming from the both of us. | 你那个犹太人 他一直在侵吞我们俩的钱 |
[04:14] | Hey, Hodas doesn’t skim. | 霍达斯才不会侵吞 |
[04:16] | Come on, that night’s take | 拜托 那晚的钱 |
[04:17] | was twice as big as his best week. | 可是比他生意最好的时候还多了一倍 |
[04:19] | – Who you fucking kidding, Matty? – Enough. | -你逗谁呢 马修 -够了 |
[04:21] | The truth is this is a good thing | 事实是 现在这样 |
[04:24] | that this is happening now, | 其实挺好的 |
[04:26] | with the dirty movies about to open up wide. | 色情片市场即将扩张 |
[04:28] | That’s right. We need to know who we’re dealing with | 没错 我们需要了解和我们做交易的人 |
[04:29] | and what we’re dealing with. | 以及我们所交易的东西 |
[04:31] | It doesn’t hurt to have a couple more eyes | 多几个人盯着霍达斯和其他人 |
[04:32] | on guys like Hodas and the others. | 无伤大雅 |
[04:34] | We all got a stake in this thing here. | 我们都有份 |
[04:36] | – Am I right? – Absolutely. | -我说得对吗 -当然 |
[04:38] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[04:40] | What I’m saying is, | 我意思是 |
[04:41] | there’s enough in this world for all of us to keep a hand in. | 世界上资源够我们所有人分一杯羹了 |
[04:45] | – We could open the Deuce up. – Open it up? | -我们可以打开堕落街 -打开 |
[04:47] | Carmine could develop what he can and he can keep it. | 卡迈恩可以尽管发展 都归他 |
[04:50] | Same goes for us. | 我们也一样 |
[04:52] | Nobody has to go in the other guy’s pocket here. | 没人需要去掺和别人的生意 |
[04:54] | – Am I right? – Done. | -对吗 -好了 |
[04:56] | That’s all over. | 就这样 |
[05:00] | They’re running two shifts now. | 她们现在轮两班 |
[05:02] | The daytime girls clock in for the lunch crowd, | 白天姑娘们中午开工 |
[05:05] | and then another crew comes in around 10:00. | 然后另一组大概晚上10点来 |
[05:08] | Have you checked the property records on these places? | 你检查过这些地方的房产记录了吗 |
[05:12] | Property records? | 房产记录 |
[05:13] | To get the names of the shell companies at least. | 至少要查到这些空壳公司的名字 |
[05:16] | Even with the shell, you can check the articles of incorporation, | 即使是空壳公司 你也能查到公司章程 |
[05:19] | and maybe get the name of a lawyer | 或许能搞到作为 |
[05:21] | who’s acting as a resident agent. | 常驻代理人的律师的名字 |
[05:23] | You start to look at all of that, | 你开始查这些 |
[05:24] | then maybe you start to see a pattern. | 然后就可能发现规律了 |
[05:27] | You sound like you need a gold shield guy. | 你似乎需要一个有金盾警徽[警督以上级别]的人 |
[05:30] | Or maybe a lawyer or three. | 或者几个律师 |
[05:32] | Me, I’m just a guy with seven years in the bag. | 我 我只是个当了七年的警察 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, you figured it out pretty well to this point. | 你目前为止把状况都搞得很清楚啊 |
[05:38] | Well, there’s five places now between the Deuce and 3-8. | 堕落街和38街之间有五家店 |
[05:42] | And you say they’re paying to be protected, right? | 你说他们都给了保护费的 对吗 |
[05:45] | Shit, we pushed them into the parlors. | 我们把她们逼进了妓院 |
[05:48] | Been running women off the streets for a while now. | 清理站街女有段时间了 |
[05:51] | That’s been the goddamn plan all along. | 这是他们一直以来的计划 |
[05:55] | Yeah, the parlors are all paying us. | 是的 妓院有给我们钱 |
[06:00] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:08] | Yeah, all right, but the thing I wanna know is | 好吧 但我想知道的是 |
[06:11] | what’s gonna happen now that Lindsay got his ass beat in Florida? | 如今林赛输掉了佛罗里达州 接下来会发生什么 |
[06:15] | – You mean with the parlors? – Yeah, with the parlors. | -你是说妓院吗 -对 妓院 |
[06:18] | The cocksucker isn’t gonna go ahead and be president, | 那傻逼当不了总统了 |
[06:20] | so does he turn around and tell the cops to kick the doors down? | 他会叫警察把这些店都查封了吗 |
[06:23] | It’s like nobody knows the rules anymore. | 似乎没人了解规则了 |
[06:25] | Shit you couldn’t do yesterday is on the books for tomorrow. | 你昨天不能做的事明天又可以做 |
[06:27] | Which reminds me. | 说到这个 |
[06:35] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[06:36] | It’s an idea from a friend of mine. | 我朋友的主意 |
[06:39] | It’s a– I don’t know, | 这是 我也不知道 |
[06:41] | but it’s something I wouldn’t mind talking over | 但我不介意和霍达斯 |
[06:43] | with Hodas and them movie guys. | 以及那些音像书店的人讨论 |
[06:45] | If that’s okay with everyone. | 如果大家同意的话 |
[06:47] | Eh, balls to you, Rudy. | 滚蛋吧 鲁迪 |
[06:49] | Is, uh, that for, uh…? | 那是用来做那事的吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, that’s for that. | 是的 做那事 |
[06:52] | Disgraziata. | 真可耻 |
[06:55] | All right, talk it over with Hodas. | 行 和霍达斯谈谈 |
[07:13] | That’s your building? | 你就住这吗 |
[07:15] | I always liked this block. | 我一向喜欢这街区 |
[07:19] | It used to be my mother’s. | 以前是我妈的 |
[07:21] | She passed, then I took it over myself. | 她去世了 然后我就住进去了 |
[07:24] | It’s rent controlled. | 是房租管制公寓 |
[07:26] | I’ve been looking for a better place, | 我一直在找更好的地方 |
[07:27] | but with where I make… | 但凭我赚的 |
[07:31] | Well, you wanna see it? | 你想看吗 |
[07:34] | Come on up. | 上去看吧 |
[07:38] | Hey, if you can’t trust one of New York’s finest, | 你要是不能信任纽约最好的警察之一 |
[07:41] | that’s just sad. | 那就太可悲了 |
[07:45] | All right, just for a few minutes, though. | 好吧 就几分钟 |
[07:47] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[07:58] | You know, if you need help with the shell companies, | 如果你需要查空壳公司 |
[08:00] | I know a guy that- | 我认识一个人 |
[08:10] | You know– | 那个 |
[08:22] | So, I’m not a source? | 所以我不是线人 |
[08:26] | Then why are you still standing there? | 那你干嘛还站在那 |
[08:32] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[08:34] | Open bar, | 免费酒水 |
[08:36] | drinks with little sticks in them, | 杯子里插有小棍子 |
[08:38] | everybody dressed nice. | 大家都盛装打扮 |
[08:40] | You don’t wanna go? | 你不想去吗 |
[08:42] | I’d rather stick splinters in my eyes. | 我宁愿自插双眼 |
[08:45] | Shit, I’ll go for you. | 我代替你去好了 |
[08:47] | Sorry, but you wouldn’t make it past the club doorman. | 不好意思 但门卫不会让你进去的 |
[08:51] | Oh, it’s like that. | 那样啊 |
[08:53] | It’s not my scene. | 我不喜欢那种场合 |
[08:56] | Never was. | 从来不喜欢 |
[08:58] | Just grew up there. | 只是在那长大 |
[08:59] | We all gotta leave someplace. | 我们都得去新的地方 |
[09:04] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[09:06] | Early for you. | 这么早 |
[09:08] | I’m indoors now. | 我现在在室内干活了 |
[09:10] | Got the first shift at one of them parlors. | 在一家妓院轮第一班 |
[09:14] | Is Bernice with you? | 柏妮丝在你那吗 |
[09:27] | Vincent Martino. | 文森特·马蒂诺 |
[09:30] | What? What I’d do? | 怎么 我做了什么 |
[09:32] | Do you own a suit? | 你有西服吗 |
[09:33] | No, no way. | 当然没有 |
[09:35] | Good, you’re coming to a party. | 很好 你要去参加一个派对 |
[09:38] | In Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州 |
[09:40] | Just a few friends having drinks. | 就是几个朋友聚聚 |
[09:43] | – Oh, I need a suit for that? – Fuck, no. | -需要穿西装 -不啊 |
[09:46] | Wear the leather, the one that I like. | 穿皮夹克 我喜欢的那件 |
[09:48] | And boots. | 还有靴子 |
[09:51] | You like me like that? | 你喜欢我穿成那样 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:54] | You’re a prize in that. | 你穿那个很帅 |
[10:04] | Avon calling. | 有人来了 |
[10:06] | Come on. Go. | 快去啊 |
[10:18] | Where’s the one from two weeks ago? | 两周前那个呢 |
[10:20] | The little chocolate cherry? | 那个巧克力色姑娘 |
[10:21] | They’re all chocolate cherries. | 她们都是巧克力色姑娘 |
[10:24] | Except that one. | 除了那个 |
[10:25] | She’s vanilla cream. Maybe a Twinkie. | 她是香草奶油 或者奶油蛋糕 |
[10:28] | He means Ginger. | 他是说姜姜 |
[10:30] | – You want Ginger? – Yeah. | -你想要姜姜 -对 |
[10:32] | Where the hell is Ginger? | 姜姜呢 |
[10:43] | Thought you punched out an hour ago. | 还以为你一小时前就下班了 |
[10:47] | Bernice, you’re up. | 柏妮丝 去干活 |
[10:49] | Got a return that likes you. | 有个喜欢你的回头客 |
[10:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[11:05] | What, only two of them? | 就她们两个 |
[11:09] | Fine, her. | 那好吧 她 |
[11:10] | Her? You sure? | 她 你确定吗 |
[11:13] | Bobby, Bobby, help! | 鲍比 鲍比 救命 |
[11:16] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[11:20] | – Shit! What the fuck? What do we do? – She on that shit. | -操 什么情况 怎么办 -她磕了药 |
[11:23] | You got ice? I heard you put ice on her, it wakes her up. | 有冰块吗 听说放冰块能弄醒人 |
[11:25] | That’s some stupid ghetto folk shit right there. | 那都是傻逼街头传言 |
[11:26] | It’s what I heard. | 我是这么听说的 |
[11:28] | You think rubbing frozen water on her titties | 你觉得在她奶子上擦冰水 |
[11:29] | is gonna help wash this shit out of her blood? | 能把她血液里的那玩意洗出去吗 |
[11:31] | Come on, Bobby, help me, man. | 快 鲍比 帮帮我 |
[11:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:37] | Van is out back. | 车在后面 |
[11:38] | – What’s the closest hospital? – Roosevelt or St. Clare’s. | -最近的医院在哪 -罗斯福还是圣克莱尔 |
[11:47] | Raise your loan, then come back. | 提高贷款 再回来 |
[11:49] | We always have a seat for you, my friend. | 我们永远会为你留座的 朋友 |
[11:51] | George, it ain’t over till you got pennies on your eyes, okay? | 乔治 你死之前这事没玩 知道吗 |
[11:54] | Like before, I only see dollars. | 像之前一样 我只认美元 |
[11:59] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[12:04] | What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? | 你这样的好姑娘怎么在这种地方 |
[12:08] | I’m a whore. | 我是妓女 |
[12:11] | Well, doesn’t make you a bad person, does it? | 但并不代表你是坏人 对吗 |
[12:15] | In fact, some of my most | 事实上 我最成功的 |
[12:17] | successful relationships have been with hookers. | 几段关系就是跟妓女 |
[12:20] | And I’ve had hundreds and hundreds | 而我有成百上千段 |
[12:22] | of very successful relationships. | 成功的关系 |
[12:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:29] | Abs, can you cover the bar until Vince gets back? | 小艾 你能在文斯回来前帮忙看着酒吧吗 |
[12:31] | I’m late for the show. | 我看演出要迟到了 |
[12:32] | Show? What show? | 演出 什么演出 |
[12:34] | – It’s a party, actually. – A party? | -其实是派对 -派对 |
[12:37] | Yeah, Tod here was in a | 托德去年夏天 |
[12:39] | movie that shot on Fire Island last summer. | 在火岛上拍了一部电影 |
[12:41] | Now it’s run for 100 days. | 现在快放映100天了 |
[12:42] | Yeah? And what’s the name of the movie? | 是吗 电影叫什么 |
[12:45] | – “Boys in the Sand.” – “Boys in the Sand.” | -《沙滩上的男孩》 -《沙滩上的男孩》 |
[12:47] | That’s that sword and sandal kind of thing? | 古装动作片吗 |
[12:49] | Like “Lawrence of Arabia” or whatever? | 像《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》那样的 |
[12:52] | Yeah, like that. | 是的 |
[12:54] | You interested in seeing a movie, Frank? | 你想看电影吗 弗兰克 |
[12:57] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[12:59] | Can I get a plus-one on it? | 我能带个伴吗 |
[13:01] | Mm, jeez, I don’t know if I’m dressed for a movie party. | 我这身打扮不适合去电影派对吧 |
[13:05] | Please, you look hotter than balls. | 拜托 你不要太性感 |
[13:08] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[13:09] | Hook us up. Me and, uh… | 帮我们穿针引线 我和 |
[13:12] | – Ashley. – Me and Ashley. | -艾什莉 -我和艾什莉 |
[13:14] | We’ll go double date with you two. | 我们和你们俩来个四人约会 |
[13:16] | It’ll be like Dobie fucking Gillis. | 就像多比·吉利斯一样[情景喜剧《学府趣事》] |
[13:18] | “Boys in the Sand,” Huh? | 《沙滩上的男孩》 |
[13:19] | – Yeah, it’ll broaden Frankie. – Okay. | -会开阔弗兰奇的眼界 -好吧 |
[13:23] | Hey, how fast can you down that? | 你多快能喝完 |
[13:24] | We’re late for the red carpet. | 我们快赶不上走红毯了 |
[13:28] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[13:29] | They’re saying they’re gonna keep her overnight. | 他们说要留院观察她一晚 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:34] | I can hang if you want me to. | 你要想的话我可以留在这 |
[13:36] | Okay, yeah. Thanks. | 那好 谢了 |
[13:39] | – I’m gonna grab dinner. – Yeah. | -我去吃晚饭了 -嗯 |
[13:43] | – She dead? – No. | -她死了吗 -没 |
[13:46] | Not even a little. | 还早着呢 |
[13:47] | Black Frankie says they gave her that Narcan stuff. | 黑弗兰奇说他们给她打了盐酸吗啡注射液 |
[13:50] | She’s gonna be okay. Jesus, that fucked me up. | 她会没事的 把我吓惨了 |
[13:52] | Like, I gotta be in charge of shit like that | 这种事我得负责 |
[13:54] | coming down, you know? | 你懂吗 |
[13:56] | – Shay been having a problem. – I’ll say! | -夏伊一直有毒瘾 -当然了 |
[14:01] | – You call Reggie? – Fuck Reggie! | -你给雷吉打电话了吗 -去他妈的雷吉 |
[14:13] | Is this the selection? | 我是要选人吗 |
[14:14] | There’s one in the back, but she just started | 后面还有一个 不过她刚接了 |
[14:16] | with someone, so, yeah, here you go. | 一个客人 所以就她们了 |
[14:19] | – Her. – No. | -她 -不行 |
[14:22] | She’s, uh, just finishing her break, so. | 她刚休息完 所以 |
[14:25] | How about Darlene here? | 达琳怎么样 |
[14:32] | Okay. Darlene. | 好吧 达琳 |
[14:41] | The fuck is that? | 你搞什么 |
[14:45] | I can’t make any money if you’re chasing them away. | 你把他们都赶走了我怎么赚钱 |
[14:48] | What you would’ve made. | 这是你本该赚到的钱 |
[14:54] | Just sit here with me for a little while. | 陪我坐会儿 |
[14:56] | I’m still a little bit upset here. | 我还有点惊魂未定 |
[15:17] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[15:19] | Fuck is this fucking movie? | 这他妈是什么电影 |
[15:21] | Get ready. I’m in the next vignette. | 注意了 下个片段有我 |
[15:24] | “Vignette.” What the fuck is a vignette? | “片段” 什么是片段 |
[15:31] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[15:33] | “Lawrence of Arabia,” Huh? | 还说像《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》 |
[15:35] | But “Lawrence of Arabia” | 这是带有片段和鸡巴的 |
[15:36] | with vignettes and fucking ball sacks. | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》 |
[15:40] | Just a regular night for me. | 我习以为常了 |
[15:43] | I mean, couldn’t there be just one girl in the sand? | 沙滩上就不能有一个女孩吗 |
[15:47] | Maybe behind one of the fucking dunes right there? | 比如在那个沙丘后面 |
[15:59] | Don’t– don’t watch this part. | 别看这部分 |
[16:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[16:33] | Alex speaks very highly of you. | 艾丽克斯对你评价很高 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I could say the same about you. | 你也一样 |
[16:48] | Oh, the house detective picked up on me | 我穿过前厅的时候 |
[16:51] | – as I went through the lobby. – They always do. | -警卫注意到了我 -他们总这样 |
[16:54] | They’re looking out for their guests. | 他们关心他们的客人 |
[16:56] | And they are discreet. | 他们懂得分寸 |
[17:07] | So, what would you like? | 你喜欢怎么来 |
[17:11] | Some drinks. | 喝点酒 |
[17:12] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[17:14] | Forgive me for not offering you seating | 抱歉我没有请你 |
[17:16] | at the restaurant downstairs. | 到下面餐厅吃饭 |
[17:18] | My wife and I have a lot of… | 我妻子和我在纽约 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. – …friends in New York. | -嗯 -有很多朋友 |
[17:22] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[17:30] | How about we start with some old-fashioneds? | 我们来点传统的怎么样 |
[17:43] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我去 |
[17:49] | The fuck? | 靠 |
[17:55] | You didn’t dig it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[17:59] | I couldn’t follow the plot. | 看不懂剧情 |
[18:02] | It was like a fantasy thing. | 类似奇幻电影 |
[18:04] | Each of the guys was dreaming about dick | 每个男人都在梦着鸡巴 |
[18:07] | and then dick would appear, you know? | 然后鸡巴就会出现 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I got that much. | 这我看懂了 |
[18:12] | I thought it was kind of artistic. | 我觉得挺有艺术感的 |
[18:15] | But with a lot of dick. | 不过有很多鸡巴 |
[18:22] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[18:40] | – There you go. – See here, Vince. | -给 -这边 文斯 |
[18:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:43] | – All right. – Look who’s back– my buddy. | -好的 -看谁回来了 我哥们 |
[18:45] | – Shut the fuck up. – Hey! | -你他妈闭嘴 -嘿 |
[18:47] | Son, you need to talk to your kin and make this shit right. | 孩子 你得跟你亲属谈谈 纠正此事 |
[18:51] | My kin? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我亲属 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:53] | Yeah, you do. | 你知道的 |
[18:57] | No, I do not. | 不 我不知道 |
[18:58] | We can take this outside. | 我们去外面谈 |
[19:01] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:08] | I drove for 12 hours, but it was worth it for this. | 我开了12个小时的车 不过很值得 |
[19:11] | When I read that you all had done this | 我看到你们拍了这个的报道 |
[19:13] | and it was that review in “Variety”– | 是《综艺》里的一篇影评 |
[19:15] | – So, can I ask you something? – Sure. | -我能问你个事吗 -当然 |
[19:17] | How do you stay hard like that the whole time? | 你是怎么一直保持坚挺的 |
[19:20] | I mean, like, rock-solid like a diamond cutter. | 像钻石切割器那么硬 |
[19:24] | – Yeah, well, um… – Acting, boys, acting. | -这个嘛 -表演 都是表演 |
[19:28] | He’s a professional. | 他是专业演员 |
[19:30] | – Good job. – That was actually hard to hear. | -你很棒 -那话可不中听 |
[19:33] | What? I meant it. | 什么 我是真心的 |
[19:35] | Look, you’re an actor. You act. | 你是演员 你演戏 |
[19:39] | Sure, I am. What did “Variety” say? | 当然 《综艺》里怎么说的 |
[19:40] | “Casting done by Dial-a-Hustler.” | “选人由小白脸机构完成” |
[19:42] | But you were in “Variety.” | 但你上了《综艺》 |
[19:45] | A full review, and not an altogether awful one | 完整影评 而且还不算太糟 |
[19:48] | considering its, well… | 考虑到它的 |
[19:52] | – Genre? – Yeah. | -类型吗 -嗯 |
[19:54] | Yeah, genre. | 对 类型 |
[20:00] | Can we go? Let’s go. | 我们能走了吗 走了吧 |
[20:05] | Go. | 走 |
[20:07] | Because in my mind, y’all got the custodial responsibilities. | 因为在我看来 你们都有监管义务 |
[20:10] | So, you don’t want the macks coming around your shop, | 你不想皮条客到你的店里 |
[20:14] | – then you need to step up. – Reggie. | -那你就得给力点 -雷吉 |
[20:16] | Now, I got me a good-money-earning girl, | 我有个会赚钱的妞 |
[20:19] | except she’s in line at the damn methadone clinic right now | 可她现在在美沙酮诊所里 |
[20:22] | instead of on her back with them legs akimbo. | 而没有双腿张开干活 |
[20:25] | – You see how that works? – Reggie. | -你懂吗 -雷吉 |
[20:26] | I feel I should be, um, compensated. | 我觉得你们该赔偿我 |
[20:29] | Look, for the last fucking time, | 我最后说一次 |
[20:30] | I ain’t got shit to do with the parlor! | 我跟妓院没有任何关系 |
[20:32] | Now, you bring that mess into the Hi-Hat again, | 你再把这些事带到踩镲来 |
[20:35] | and you’re barred, you understand me? | 你就永远禁止入内 懂吗 |
[20:37] | I got no interest down there. | 我在那边没有利益 |
[20:39] | Zero, none! | 一点都没有 |
[20:41] | All right, you take your problems to Bobby! | 有问题就去找鲍比 |
[20:43] | You don’t bring them into my bar, ever. | 别带到我酒吧来 |
[20:46] | Okay, so little missy in there | 所以里面那妞 |
[20:48] | don’t know nothing about no parlors? | 对妓院一无所知吗 |
[20:50] | – Gotcha. – There’s nothing to know. | -懂了 -没什么好知道的 |
[20:53] | I got nothing to do with any of it. | 妓院跟我一点关系都没 |
[20:55] | Now, I’m sorry to hear about your girl, | 你姑娘的事我很遗憾 |
[20:58] | but it ain’t my shop, all right? | 但那不是我的店 好吗 |
[21:00] | I told you I’m not walking! | 我跟你说了我不走 |
[21:04] | You want a drink or not? | 你要喝酒吗 |
[22:00] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:32] | Where’s Arthur tonight? | 亚瑟去哪了 |
[22:36] | He’s in Iowa visiting his mother. | 他去爱荷华看他妈妈了 |
[22:40] | We’re open about things, so this is no secret. | 我们是开放关系 所以这不是秘密 |
[22:51] | My birthday’s today. | 今天是我生日 |
[22:53] | Shit. | 我操 |
[22:54] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[22:56] | You were a nice enough present as it was. | 你本身就是个很好的礼物了 |
[22:58] | – No. – Yeah, one of my better birthdays. | -不是的 -这是我最棒的生日之一 |
[23:00] | And, hey, one year I got Lincoln Logs | 有年我的礼物是林肯圆木玩具 |
[23:04] | and an Erector Set. | 以及建造模型[erect有勃起之意]玩具 |
[23:07] | An Erector Set, huh? | 建造模型 |
[23:09] | Look where that got you. | 看看你现在 |
[23:13] | A kid from… | 一个来自… 的孩子 |
[23:16] | I forget where, Missouri, | 我忘了是哪了 密苏里 |
[23:18] | 26 years old, and your name’s in lights. | 26岁 名字出现在帷幕上 |
[23:22] | In a queer film | 出现在人们 |
[23:25] | that folks are driving hundreds of miles to see | 特地驱车数百英里来纽约电影院看的 |
[23:28] | in a New York City theater. | 一部同志影片里 |
[23:30] | That’s worth celebrating, baby. | 这值得庆祝 宝贝 |
[23:34] | For a lot of reasons. | 出于很多原因 |
[23:36] | Like it’s normal to watch people fucking on film. | 就像在电影上看人们做爱很正常 |
[23:40] | Maybe it is. | 或许是的 |
[23:46] | Wakefield was telling me the lab he uses. | 维克菲尔德之前跟我提到了他用的那个洗印车间 |
[23:49] | They’re cutting another film. | 他们在剪辑另一部影片 |
[23:51] | All hardcore, feature-length. | 完全限制级 长篇电影 |
[23:53] | With a story and everything. | 有故事情节什么的 |
[23:55] | He heard there was $100,000 behind it. | 他听说花了十万 |
[23:58] | – And they’re cutting it together now. – What? | -他们现在正在剪辑 -什么 |
[24:03] | $100,000 for a fuck film. | 十万拍一部色情电影 |
[24:07] | What’s the film called? | 叫什么名字 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:11] | Wake says it’s about a girl with her clitoris in her throat. | 维克说讲的是一个女孩喉咙里长了阴蒂[《深喉》] |
[24:16] | Could I make that up? | 是不是很奇葩 |
[24:21] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | Why, don’t you look fresh-faced this grievous morning. | 这么悲伤的早上 你看着容光焕发啊 |
[24:34] | What’d you do with your day off? | 放假都干了什么 |
[24:35] | Got laid. | 做爱 |
[24:39] | Who’s the lucky topman? | 被谁操了啊 |
[24:41] | Who’s the new brass? | 这个新长官是谁 |
[24:43] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[24:44] | Kilpatrick was transferred. | 基尔帕特里克被调走了 |
[24:46] | Dropped like a bad penny into property division. | 被调到财产部去了 |
[24:49] | That guy’s the new CO. | 他是新的指挥官 |
[24:50] | Yes, sir, of course. | 遵命 |
[24:52] | Kilpatrick is gone? | 基尔帕特里克走了 |
[24:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[24:57] | As I’m sure many of you have already heard, | 你们大多数人肯定都听说了 |
[24:59] | the 14th Precinct of the New York City Police Department | 纽约警局的14分局 |
[25:02] | has a new commanding officer, | 有了新的指挥官 |
[25:05] | Captain Peter L. McDonagh. | 皮特·L·麦克多纳警监 |
[25:07] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[25:15] | Sergeant, carry on. | 警司 你继续 |
[25:17] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[25:19] | Okay, moving on from the formalities. | 好了 程序走完了 |
[25:22] | Time for the daily review of the atrocities | 现在该回顾 |
[25:24] | that charm and delight us here at the 14th. | 我们14辖区发生的暴行了 |
[25:27] | First up… | 第一起 |
[25:28] | You’re talking about hoppel poppel. | 你说的是精制火腿蛋煎土豆 |
[25:30] | Yes! Oh, you remember the name. | 对 你还记得名字 |
[25:32] | I’ve been dreaming about it all week. | 我想它想了一周了 |
[25:33] | – Tastes like home. – I had it in Detroit once. | -有家的味道 -我在底特律吃过一次 |
[25:36] | Potatoes, extra crispy, right? | 土豆 特脆 对吗 |
[25:38] | Yep, but can I get two orders? | 是的 我能点两份吗 |
[25:41] | – I’m gonna take one to a sick friend. – Cool. | -还要给一个生病的朋友带一份 -好 |
[25:43] | – Thanks. – I hate to say it, the money’s right. | -谢谢 -虽然我不想承认 但钱没少赚 |
[25:45] | And with the pigs banging out street arrests every night, | 条子们每晚都在抓人 |
[25:46] | I’m saving on bail. | 还省去了保释金 |
[25:49] | Yeah, it’s better, not worse. | 是的 更好了 没有变糟 |
[25:51] | – Right. – Thing is… | -对 -问题是 |
[25:55] | there’s more to this here than the money. | 这不仅关乎赚钱 |
[25:57] | – More than money? – Used to be I get up every afternoon | -还有什么 -以前我都是下午起床 |
[26:00] | knowing what I needed to do with the night. | 知道晚上要干什么 |
[26:03] | I knew what I was there for. | 我知道我的职责 |
[26:04] | Now you’re just dropping the girls off | 而现在你只需要把姑娘们 |
[26:05] | at one of the parlors and killing time, right? | 送到妓院 然后打发时间 |
[26:07] | – Yeah! – The other night | -是啊 -前几天晚上 |
[26:08] | I didn’t know what to do with my damn self. | 我不知道自己一个人该做什么 |
[26:10] | I went to a movie. | 我去看了电影 |
[26:11] | – What’d you see? – “Fantasia.” | -你看了什么 -《幻想曲》 |
[26:13] | – That Disney thing? – Yeah, | -迪士尼的 -对 |
[26:14] | it’s playing over there on Third Ave. | 在第三大道上放映 |
[26:16] | I like that shit, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[26:17] | I really like the dancing hippos. | 我喜欢跳舞的河马 |
[26:21] | – “Fantasia”? – See, now, Larry’s point is well-taken | -《幻想曲》 -拉里的意思我懂 |
[26:23] | in that we’ve become extraneous in this whole situation. | 我们在整个链条里变得无足轻重 |
[26:28] | The pussy still the pussy. | 妓女还是妓女 |
[26:29] | The money still the money, but the pimp? | 钱还是钱 可皮条客呢 |
[26:33] | Who the fuck is he right now? | 现在是什么 |
[26:35] | Man, that shit was already in my head. | 我之前就在想这个 |
[26:37] | But they do have a breakfast scrambler where I’m from. | 我家乡有土豆炒肉早餐 |
[26:40] | – Oh, I ain’t never gonna go tasting that– – What’s this? | -我才不要吃那个 -这是什么情况 |
[26:42] | What you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[26:44] | I was just getting some food for Shay. | 我在给夏伊买吃的 |
[26:45] | – I was gonna go visit– – Yeah, you let me worry on Shay. | -我打算去看 -我来操心夏伊 |
[26:47] | – You need to be getting to work. – But I don’t work at French– | -你去干活 -但我不在法国 |
[26:50] | Shut up, bitch! You working a double shift tonight. | 闭嘴 贱人 今晚你上两班 |
[26:53] | Somebody got to make up for money I lost | 得有人把我因为女人弱点 |
[26:55] | to fucking female weakness. | 而损失的钱补回来 |
[26:56] | – Can I just get my food? – Fuck your food. | -我能拿到菜再走吗 -去你妈的菜 |
[27:06] | What happened to Shay? | 夏伊怎么了 |
[27:08] | Too much horse for her to ride. | 海洛因吸食过量 |
[27:10] | – Dead? – Not yet. | -死了吗 -还没 |
[27:15] | Hey, y’all ain’t seen Ashley around, have you? | 你们没看到艾什莉吧 |
[27:19] | Missing one of your hoes, C.C.? | 你姑娘不见了吗 CC |
[27:22] | No. | 没有 |
[27:23] | I might’ve misplaced one. | 我可能错放了一个 |
[27:29] | What’s going on out here? | 什么情况 |
[27:32] | I’m taking these sheets with me. | 我要带上这些床单 |
[27:35] | Oh, my God, I never felt sheets like this before. | 天啊 我从没睡过这样的床单 |
[27:38] | Yeah. Towels, too, baby. | 还有毛巾 |
[27:40] | Place like this, it’s built into the rate. | 这样的地方 你拿走也无妨 毕竟房费那么高 |
[27:44] | So is this. | 这个也是 |
[27:53] | Housekeeping. | 客房打扫 |
[27:55] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[27:57] | Past checkout time. | 过了退房时间了 |
[27:59] | All right, we’ll be out in half an hour. | 再给我们半小时 |
[28:04] | Housekeeping. | 客房打扫 |
[28:07] | We better amble. | 我们该走了 |
[28:09] | Come on. | 起来 |
[28:11] | All right, I’ll amble with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[28:13] | Let’s go to your place. | 我们去你那里吧 |
[28:15] | My place? | 我那里 |
[28:17] | I don’t got one. | 我没有 |
[28:18] | What? Where you flop? | 什么 那你睡哪 |
[28:21] | Here, there, the other. | 这里那里 到处都睡 |
[28:25] | You’re married, ain’t you? | 你结婚了 对吗 |
[28:28] | Not at the moment, no. | 目前没有 |
[28:30] | Look, I don’t got a place. | 我没有住的地方 |
[28:32] | Sometimes I drop at Vince’s. | 有时在文斯家住 |
[28:35] | Or go to Brooklyn, crash with my sister. | 或者去布鲁克林我姐姐家 |
[28:37] | Sometimes there’s this lady up in Washington Heights | 有时会去华盛顿高地一个夫人家 |
[28:40] | when she’s not busy hating my guts, but… | 当她不那么讨厌我的时候 |
[28:44] | Yeah, I don’t– I don’t got a place. | 我 我没有地方 |
[28:47] | What about your stuff? | 那你的东西呢 |
[28:50] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[28:52] | Had a locker for a while in the Port Authority. | 在港务局租了个储物柜 有段时间了 |
[28:56] | Keep some clothes at the back of the bar. | 酒吧后面放了些衣服 |
[29:00] | I don’t know, I don’t sleep much. | 我不知道 我睡得不多 |
[29:03] | I like going to all-night movies. | 我喜欢去看通宵电影 |
[29:06] | Library on 42nd Street with the big lions. | 去第42街有大狮子的那间图书馆 |
[29:09] | Read the papers. Whatever I like. | 看看报纸 随便我想干什么 |
[29:15] | Sounds like I’m crazy, right? | 我听上去像是疯子 是吗 |
[29:18] | No. | 不 |
[29:22] | Mm, sounds like you’re free. | 听起来你很自由 |
[29:28] | Address. | 地址 |
[29:31] | Address. | 地址 |
[29:34] | Captain McDonagh wants a tour | 麦克多纳警监想在明天 |
[29:35] | of the precinct on tomorrow’s 4:00-12:00. | 4点到12点那班到辖区看看 |
[29:38] | You mind driving me, Patrolman Alston? | 你能载我吗 奥斯顿巡警 |
[29:40] | No, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[29:51] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[29:57] | We, uh, got a situation here. | 这儿出了点状况 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:06] | Finally, the guy in the middle says, | 最后 中间的人说 |
[30:08] | “Well, I dreamt I was skiing.” | “我梦到我在滑雪[给两个人打飞机]” |
[30:11] | You get it? | 懂了吗 |
[30:12] | Skiing. | 滑雪 |
[30:16] | Bonjour. | 你们好 |
[30:19] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[30:21] | – Parlez-vous franais? – Oh, shit. | -你们会说法语吗 -该死 |
[30:29] | Can I help you, Detective? | 有何贵干 警探 |
[30:33] | – Bernice. – Do you see a gold shield? | -柏妮丝 -你看到金盾警徽了吗 |
[30:36] | – I’m not a detective. – Come on, girl. | -我不是警探 -快点 妹子 |
[30:37] | I’m a plainclothesman. | 我是便衣警察 |
[30:39] | All right? I work for a fucking living. | 好吗 我努力工作讨生活 |
[30:41] | How much love can I get for this? | 这些钱能让我得到多少爱 |
[30:43] | Damn, how much love you want? | 靠 你想要多少爱 |
[30:45] | You gotta do something about the soundproofing, huh? | 你得想办法隔音啊 |
[30:48] | Can I help you, Officer? | 有什么能帮你的 警官 |
[30:49] | Of course you can. | 当然有 |
[30:51] | For a place like this, | 像这种地方 |
[30:52] | I’m gonna say a weekly rate is $200. | 我觉得一周要交两百美金 |
[30:54] | That will cover my lack of attention and a warning | 这费用包括我不来找你们麻烦 以及一次警告 |
[30:57] | in case I find out anyone else is interested. | 以防我发现有其他人对你们有兴趣 |
[30:59] | This is fucked. | 这太操蛋了 |
[31:01] | We’re already paying the 14th every week | 我们已经每周都给十四分局钱 |
[31:03] | and the people I work for already paid a buy-in downtown. | 我的老板也已经收买了南区政府 |
[31:05] | – You’re late on the tit here. – I’m not from downtown. | -你来晚了 -我不是南区的 |
[31:09] | I’m not collecting for the 14th. | 我不是来为十四分局收款 |
[31:10] | I just got detailed to the Public Morals Task Force. | 我刚被派到公共道德特遣队 |
[31:13] | That’s a fresh pad. | 是刚成立的 |
[31:15] | – Task force? – It’s a new one. | -特遣队 -是新的 |
[31:17] | It’s gonna clean up the Deuce, in case you haven’t heard. | 会把堕落街整顿好 以防你还没听说 |
[31:20] | $200 on top of what I’m already laying on the precinct? | 14分局给完 还要再给两百美金 |
[31:23] | I’ll be back Thursday. | 我周四回来 |
[31:25] | Till then, au “reservoir.” | 在那之前 努力存钱 |
[31:33] | And so, you, genius, think Abby. | 所以你这个天才就想到艾比了 |
[31:36] | – Fuck’s the big deal? – Like I need my barmaids | -有什么大不了 -我可不想我的酒吧女侍 |
[31:39] | to start stashing runaway whores for you. | 开始帮你藏匿偷跑的妓女 |
[31:41] | It’s just temporary, all right? | 这只是暂时的 好吗 |
[31:43] | A few days till we figure out something. | 就几天 直到我们想到办法 |
[31:45] | “We”? | “我们” |
[31:47] | – The fuck is “we”? – Ashley’s a good girl. | -谁跟你他妈是”我们” -艾什莉是个好姑娘 |
[31:50] | – Really? – Look, this is no big deal. | -真的吗 -这没什么大不了 |
[31:52] | Abby just went home to get her settled in. | 艾比刚回家把她安顿好 |
[31:54] | She’ll be back here before the after-work crowd | 她会在下班来喝酒的客人涌进来前 |
[31:56] | fills you up in here. | 赶回来帮你 |
[31:58] | Dickless wonder. | 没种的混蛋 |
[32:00] | Oh, curveball! | 曲线球 |
[32:02] | What the fuck is this? Guinea “Romper Room”? | 这是搞什么 意大利版的《游戏屋》吗 |
[32:07] | I already sent Mike over to you guys with the weekly. | 我已经叫麦克去你们那儿交每周的钱了 |
[32:09] | Not about that. | 不是为那事来的 |
[32:11] | I need your brother. | 我要找你哥哥 |
[32:12] | You need my brother? | 你要找我哥哥 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Come on. | 对 来吧 |
[32:16] | – Rudy’s waiting. – Okay. | -鲁迪在等着呢 -好吧 |
[32:22] | sounds like Mr. Pipilo requires my services, | 听上去皮普洛先生需要我的服务 |
[32:25] | so other matters must take a back seat. | 所以其他事情得先缓缓了 |
[32:33] | See you, Vinnie. | 再见 小文 |
[32:40] | Thanks for letting me stay. | 谢谢你让我暂住 |
[32:45] | Okay, um… what’s the plan? | 好的 你有什么计划 |
[32:51] | Well, you and Frankie got a few days | 你和弗兰奇有几天时间 |
[32:53] | to think up a plan, and by that, | 想出个对策 我这么说的意思是 |
[32:55] | I mean you got a few days. | 你有几天时间 |
[32:57] | Frankie isn’t one for plans. | 弗兰奇可不会想计划 |
[33:00] | Yeah, I’m kind of picking up on that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[33:02] | And I’m not lending you money. | 我也不会借钱给你 |
[33:04] | I already got burnt doing that shit. | 之前借钱都有去无回 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[33:13] | Um, if my roommate comes back, | 如果我室友回来 |
[33:14] | I told her you were my cousin. | 我跟她说了你是我表姐 |
[33:16] | Her name is Connie and don’t piss her off. | 她叫康妮 别惹火她 |
[33:19] | Connie, got it. | 康妮 知道了 |
[33:27] | You worried if you leave, I’ll steal your shit? | 你担心你走了之后 我会偷你东西吗 |
[33:44] | When I was working homicide, I remember this stretch | 我以前在重案组时 我记得这一区的妓女 |
[33:45] | being a lot worse with the whores. | 比现在多得多 |
[33:47] | This is pretty tame tonight. | 今晚挺平淡的 |
[33:50] | Well, we pushed a lot of it indoors. | 我们把很多赶进室内了 |
[33:52] | – Indoors where? – Massage parlors. | -室内哪里 -妓院 |
[33:56] | West 4-2, on Dyer, on Tenth Ave below the Deuce. | 42街区以西 染坊街 堕落街以南的第十大道 |
[34:00] | Public Morals doing anything with that? | 公共道德队有行动吗 |
[34:06] | You can speak freely, Patrolman. | 你但说无妨 巡警 |
[34:15] | Captain, I gotta ask. Why me? | 警监 我得问问 为什么选我 |
[34:19] | Why am I giving you this tour? | 为什么要我带你巡逻 |
[34:32] | You know who Benjamin Ward is? | 你知道本杰明·沃德是谁吗 |
[34:35] | Ben Ward? ‘Course I do. | 本·沃德 当然知道 |
[34:36] | He broke me in. | 我是新人时 是他训练的我 |
[34:39] | Hell of a cop. | 非常优秀的警察 |
[34:41] | He’d be First Dep by now if he wasn’t black. | 他要不是黑人 现在就该当上第一副警察专员了 |
[34:44] | I mean, he might still get there or higher. | 他还是有可能升到那个位子 甚至更高 |
[34:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[34:50] | Anyway, Ben taught me something a long time ago. | 总之 本很久以前教会我一件事 |
[34:53] | He said, “If you get somewhere new and you want the truth, | 他说 “如果你到一个新的地方想了解真实情况 |
[34:55] | find a veteran black cop who hasn’t made rank. | 找一个退伍从警 没有头衔的黑人警察 |
[34:58] | Just a guy in the bag out there on his own. | 一个靠自己打拼的人 |
[35:02] | See, if he hasn’t made rank, it’s because he’s got no rabbi. | 如果他还没升职 说明他没有庇护人 |
[35:05] | If he’s got no rabbi, | 如果他没有庇护人 |
[35:07] | he’s probably on the outside enough to be trusted. | 他很可能是值得信赖的圈外人 |
[35:14] | – You a meat-eater, Patrolman Alston? – Sir? | -你是”荤”警察吗 奥斯顿巡警 -长官 |
[35:18] | I figure you for a grass-eater. | 我觉得你是个”素”警察 |
[35:20] | You graze where everyone else does, | 你到别人都去的地方放牧 |
[35:22] | you do what you need to do to get by. | 你做你需要做的来过活 |
[35:24] | And I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[35:27] | But the meat-eaters in this department, | 但这个局里的”荤”警察 |
[35:29] | their time is over, | 他们的时代已经结束了 |
[35:31] | and the grass-eaters are gonna change. | 而”素”警察将发生改变 |
[35:34] | So, I’ll ask you again. | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[35:36] | Are you a meat-eater, Patrolman? | 你是”荤”警察吗 巡警 |
[35:45] | You know, from some angles, | 从某些角度看 |
[35:46] | you kind of look like Tuesday Weld. | 你有点像塔斯黛·韦尔德[美国女星] |
[35:48] | Did anyone tell you? | 有人告诉过你吗 |
[35:49] | The big shots at the studio all say so. | 制片厂里的大佬都这么说 |
[35:53] | Give it to her, soldier. | 操她 兵哥哥 |
[35:59] | So, who pays to fuck two girls at once | 谁会花钱一次操两个妞 |
[36:01] | when, really, you can only do one at a time? You know? | 实际上 你一次只能操一个 知道吗 |
[36:04] | I mean, the geometry is all wrong. | 几何结构都是错的 |
[36:07] | So, which is it? | 所以你要吃哪个 |
[36:09] | You want the lo mein or the kung pao chicken, honey? | 捞面还是宫保鸡丁 亲爱的 |
[36:11] | I can’t decide. | 难以取舍 |
[36:13] | Get them both, have a little of each. | 那就都要 每样吃一点 |
[36:15] | – Thunder, we’re doing Chinese. – I hate Chinese. | -象腿 我们吃中餐 -我讨厌中餐 |
[36:18] | They always get us Chinese in the goddamn lockup. | 进局子时他们总给我们吃中餐 |
[36:20] | We already decided. | 我们已经决定了 |
[36:23] | Why does she get to decide? | 为什么是她来决定 |
[36:25] | And why she get to live at this bar | 为什么她能坐在吧台边 |
[36:27] | and take your money for not tricking, huh? | 拿着你的钱而不用接客 |
[36:29] | The rest of us gotta punch a clock | 我们其她人都要打卡上班 |
[36:31] | and sweatshop it in a cum coffin for hours, | 在房间里卖命好几个小时 |
[36:34] | and she out here ordering la carte like your fiancée and shit! | 而她却可以在这里像你未婚妻一样点菜 |
[36:39] | Fuck did I do to her? | 我怎么招惹她了 |
[36:45] | Where’s my money, bitch?! | 我的钱呢 贱人 |
[36:47] | – I didn’t take anything! – That’s bullshit. | -我什么都没拿 -狗屁 |
[36:48] | It was in my fucking wallet. | 我钱包里本来有钱的 |
[36:50] | Bunch of thieving whores, all of you. | 一群妓女小偷 你们都是 |
[36:53] | Look what they just did to my face, man. Come on! | 看看他们把我的脸抓成什么样了 看啊 |
[36:56] | What the fuck is going on in here? | 这里闹什么呢 |
[36:57] | He’s fucking crazy, Bobby! | 他是个疯子 鲍比 |
[36:58] | Bitch, you emptied my wallet. | 贱人 你偷了我钱包里的钱 |
[37:00] | I didn’t do shit! | 我什么都没干 |
[37:01] | – He’s nuts, Bobby! – Okay, okay, okay, all right! | -他有病 鲍比 -好好好 行了 |
[37:20] | Check the cooch. | 检查下逼那里 |
[37:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:12] | Hey, did you clean the place? | 你打扫房间了吗 |
[38:14] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[38:16] | Must’ve been your cousin. | 肯定是你表姐打扫的 |
[38:25] | I can’t make sense of this guy. | 我不理解这个人 |
[38:28] | You cleaned, didn’t you? | 你打扫房间了吗 |
[38:30] | Yeah. Well, you’re a fucking slob. | 是的 你真是懒 |
[38:33] | You and your roommate both. | 你和你的室友都很懒 |
[38:37] | You got up kind of early. | 你起得好早 |
[38:39] | I gotta get up and go shopping. | 我得去买点东西 |
[38:41] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:42] | I got a party to go to tonight. | 今晚我要去参加个派对 |
[38:48] | You gonna get together with Frankie again? | 你又要去找弗兰奇吗 |
[38:52] | Not today. | 今天不去 |
[38:54] | Said he had plans today. | 他说他今天有事 |
[38:55] | I don’t know, some kind of mission. | 我也不知道 完成任务之类的 |
[39:06] | Can I ask a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[39:09] | When she get home, | 她一回来 |
[39:10] | we definitely gonna have words. | 我们肯定要好好谈谈 |
[39:12] | She might not be coming back, you know. | 她可能不会回来了 |
[39:14] | She coming back. | 她会回来的 |
[39:16] | Mark it. | 记住我的话 |
[39:19] | But I didn’t hold out on you. | 但我没有少给你钱 |
[39:20] | That’s how I was making your number every day. | 我就是这样每天完成你的目标的 |
[39:23] | My half came back to you, Larry. | 我赚的一半都给了你 拉里 |
[39:26] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[39:29] | – Order up. – Put you back on the street? | -上菜了 -再让你回去站街吗 |
[39:31] | You wanna get arrested twice a night? | 你想一晚被抓两次吗 |
[39:33] | And you just got busted out the parlors. | 你才在妓院被抓 |
[39:40] | Now, bitch, you move, and watch what happens. | 贱人 你敢跑 看我怎么收拾你 |
[39:45] | Anyone using the damn john? | 厕所有人吗 |
[40:00] | Thinking your girl wasn’t so good | 看来你朋友上交 |
[40:02] | about turning back her share. | 不太老实啊 |
[40:07] | So, we’re straight? | 明白了吗 |
[40:08] | – As an arrow. – Anything with a dollar sign on it, | -再明白不过了 -任何有美元符号的东西 |
[40:11] | you write it down. | 你都记下来 |
[40:12] | Anybody who’s getting cut in, we know his name. | 谁缺斤少两 我们就知道他的名字了 |
[40:14] | – You can count on me, Rudy. – See, now, you say that, | -我办事你放心 鲁迪 -你这么说 |
[40:17] | and because I look at you | 因为我看着你 |
[40:18] | and I see your brother, I wanna believe it. | 我就看到了你弟弟 我想相信你的话 |
[40:20] | I figure the same face is looking back at me, | 我想着同一张脸在看着我 |
[40:22] | so why shouldn’t it be the same result? | 所以结果为什么会不同呢 |
[40:24] | All right, let me tell you guys something. | 就这么跟你们说吧 |
[40:26] | I don’t fuck up nearly as much as people say I do. | 我不像大家口中那样坑爹 |
[40:29] | Well, on that inspirational note, | 既然你说了这么励志的话 |
[40:31] | I’ll pretend to be encouraged. | 我就假装受到鼓舞了 |
[40:34] | Remember, kid, this is a new thing here. | 记住 孩子 这在这里是新玩意 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:49] | You’re gonna ride in the back? | 你要坐在后面吗 |
[40:50] | Like I’m your fucking chauffeur? | 你以为我是你司机吗 |
[40:52] | Hey, appearances are important. | 出场很重要 |
[40:56] | Oui, monsieur. | 棒 先生 |
[41:03] | – Comme ?a. – Oh, God. | -就这样 -天呐 |
[41:04] | – Oh, oui, monsieur! – Okay, cut. | -真爽 先生 -好了 停 |
[41:08] | Yeah, Minnie, Lori, switch places. | 明妮 洛瑞 换位置 |
[41:10] | – Mindy. – Sorry, Mindy. | -明迪 -抱歉 明迪 |
[41:13] | Switch places. | 交换位置 |
[41:15] | – We still rolling? – No, we cut. | -还在拍吗 -停了 |
[41:17] | We never see that. Joss, she’s good. | 我们从没见过 小乔 不用管了 |
[41:19] | – All right, all right. – Thank you, though. | -好 好 -不过还是谢了 |
[41:21] | Thank you. All right, here we go. | 谢谢你 好了 开始 |
[41:23] | We’re rolling. | 开机了 |
[41:26] | Quiet, and action. | 安静 开始 |
[41:29] | No, Andy. | 不 安迪 |
[41:31] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[41:32] | Yeah– don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[41:34] | Just– I don’t wanna see your sweaty ass, | 我不想看见你满是汗水的屁股 |
[41:36] | so raise your torso. | 把你的身体抬高一点 |
[41:37] | I’d really like to see Mindy’s pussy. | 我想看到明迪的下体 |
[41:42] | What the fuck is Lori doing? | 洛瑞在搞什么 |
[41:45] | Why don’t you sub in for her? | 要不你去换她吧 |
[41:47] | Put some heat into the scene. | 给这场戏增加点激情 |
[41:48] | What? I just gave you some girl-on-girl. | 什么 我才拍完女女的戏 |
[41:50] | I’m in both the loops this afternoon. | 今下午两部片子我都参加了 |
[41:52] | Give the new girl a chance. | 给这个新来的一个机会 |
[41:54] | You’ll get it out of her. | 她会上手的 |
[41:55] | All right, Andy, get in there, my son. | 好吧 安迪 用力 孩子 |
[42:00] | No. Fuck. Andy. | 不 该死 安迪 |
[42:04] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[42:06] | Your director here. You’re fucking Lori. | 听你的导演说 你是在操洛瑞 |
[42:09] | You’re not fucking the cushion | 不是操她身下的垫子 |
[42:10] | beneath her or the floor beneath that. | 或是下面的地板 |
[42:11] | All right? Come on, kid, finesse it. | 好吗 加油 孩子 用点技巧 |
[42:15] | I think they’re hungry. | 我觉得他们饿了 |
[42:17] | Are you the shop steward now? | 你现在是工人代表了吗 |
[42:19] | Fine, starve your actors, | 行 让你的演员饿肚子吧 |
[42:21] | but not everybody fucks good on an empty stomach. | 但不是所有人都能空着肚子大干特干的 |
[42:24] | – We’re almost out of here. – Hey, who’s hungry? | -我们都要拍完了 -有人饿了吗 |
[42:27] | I’m actually really very hungry. | 我真的非常非常饿 |
[42:29] | Fine, you know what? | 好吧 |
[42:31] | I gotta make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[42:33] | You goddamn assassins are destroying the day! | 你们这些该死的刺客把这一天全毁了 |
[42:35] | We’re a scene and a half behind already. | 我们已经慢了一场半的戏了 |
[42:38] | Hey, Josie? | 小乔 |
[42:39] | – Yeah? – Can you go to Elpine’s | -嗯 -你能不能去艾尔盼店里 |
[42:41] | and pick up some burgers, some of the fruit drinks? | 买几个汉堡和几杯果汁 |
[42:46] | You know, on your way back, will you stop by B&J’s | 你回来的路上可不可以去B&J |
[42:49] | or any of those fabric stores on 38th Street? | 或38街上随便一家布料店 |
[42:51] | Get something to cover this puke green. | 买块布遮住这恶心的绿色 |
[42:55] | – Something shiny. – Yeah. | -颜色亮一点的 -好 |
[42:56] | Just take this. | 拿着吧 |
[42:57] | Yeah. You our art department now, Candy? | 你是我们的艺术部门了吗 糖糖 |
[42:58] | What art? The fucking green is just driving me crazy is all. | 艺术什么 我只是受不了那绿色而已 |
[43:03] | No, that’s what they call it in the movies. | 不 电影圈里就是这么叫的 |
[43:04] | It’s– the art director | 艺术总监 |
[43:06] | is in charge of dressing the set. | 负责布景 |
[43:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:19] | We’re gonna need 300 to start with. | 我们一开始需要三百个 |
[43:21] | All with modifications to our specs. | 全部按照我们的规格制作 |
[43:23] | – Can you handle that? – Three hundred? To start? | -能办到吗 -三百个 开始吗 |
[43:26] | Show him the plans. | 把草图给他看 |
[43:29] | Like I was saying… | 我说过的… |
[43:31] | here are some modifications we’re looking for. | 这是我们想要的设计 |
[43:35] | – The hell is this? – It’s a personal theater. | -这是什么鬼 -私人影院 |
[43:39] | – In a toilet? – No toilet. | -在厕所里吗 -不是厕所 |
[43:42] | But it takes quarters, see? Right here. | 它会收硬币 看到没 在这 |
[43:44] | Yeah, right there. | 就在这 |
[43:45] | I’m guessing we’re gonna need it to clean up pretty easily, | 我们希望它能很容易收拾 |
[43:48] | so, you know, just work that into the pricing, okay? | 所以把这也算到定价里 好吗 |
[43:53] | – Hey, watch where you’re going! – Damn, Abby. | -走路小心点 -我去 艾比 |
[43:56] | If I’d have known you were gonna catch fire like that, | 我要是知道你要穿得这么惹火 |
[43:57] | I’d have tried to keep up. | 我会试图跟上你的节奏 |
[43:59] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[44:02] | You rented a fucking Lincoln? | 你租了辆林肯吗 |
[44:04] | Yeah, well, why not? | 对啊 干嘛不呢 |
[44:06] | We’ll enjoy the ride, and I gotta do something | 享受一下旅途 我也得做点什么 |
[44:08] | to impress your parents, right? | 给你父母留个好印象 不是吗 |
[44:09] | No. No, fuck that, okay? | 不 去死吧 |
[44:12] | Hey, I’m joking. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[44:15] | Abby, it’s a fucking joke. | 艾比 这只是个玩笑 |
[44:18] | Now, how much should I pay for this red schmatta? | 这块红床单我得付多少钱 |
[44:19] | Oh, come on, Harvey. | 得了吧 哈维 |
[44:21] | The green was making us all seasick. | 绿色看得我们都想吐 |
[44:23] | Red is a horny color. | 红色让人欲火中烧 |
[44:25] | You ever see a car ad? | 你看过汽车广告吗 |
[44:27] | All of a sudden I’m working with Marshall McLuhan. | 突然我就和马歇尔·麦克卢汉[媒介理论家]共事了 |
[44:33] | – How much do I owe you? – Nothing. | -我得付你多少钱 -不用 |
[44:35] | You work, you get fed. | 在这工作就应该给你饭吃 |
[44:37] | Yo, Lori, this your first time? | 洛瑞 你第一次演吗 |
[44:39] | Oh, I’ve been doing some loops. | 我演过几次 |
[44:41] | Huh. Try to loosen up, all right? | 放松点 好吗 |
[44:43] | Maybe smoke some grass before we go again? | 下次开拍前抽根烟吧 |
[44:48] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[44:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:00] | It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没必要觉得难堪 |
[45:02] | – It’s just people fucking around, right? – Yeah. | -不过是上床而已 对吗 -嗯 |
[45:07] | Can I try something? | 我能帮你涂点东西吗 |
[45:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:13] | Take this off. | 把这脱掉 |
[45:16] | Oh, these are too tight. | 胸罩太紧了 |
[45:18] | Let them out. | 让它们透透气 |
[45:25] | The light picks it up on camera. | 摄影机拍到这些光线 |
[45:28] | Makes your tits glow. | 能让你的乳房更加耀眼 |
[45:32] | It’s a trade secret. | 行业机密 |
[45:34] | All right, dirty picture time. | 好了 黄色电影开拍了 |
[45:36] | Minnie– Mindy, whatever the fuck your name is, let’s go. | 明妮 明迪 管你叫什么 开始吧 |
[45:39] | Andy– get it up, man. | 安迪 勃起吧 |
[45:42] | Hydraulics. Let’s go, sweetheart. | 鸡巴硬起来 走吧 甜心 |
[45:45] | Are we good? | 好了吗 |
[45:47] | All right, we’re running behind. Come on. | 我们进度已经落后了 快 |
[45:49] | Man, all my life I wanted tits like that. | 天呐 我一直想要一对这样的乳房 |
[45:53] | Santa never delivered. | 圣诞老人从没给我 |
[45:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[46:06] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[46:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:21] | Abby, what the fuck? | 艾比 搞什么啊 |
[46:35] | Daddy, Vinnie. | 爸爸 这是小文 |
[46:37] | Vinnie, Daddy. | 小文 这是我爸 |
[46:38] | Hey, Vincent Martino. | 你好 文森特·马蒂诺 |
[46:40] | – Vincent, good to meet you. – Yeah. | -文森特 很高兴见到你 -嗯 |
[46:43] | Let Susan and your mother know you’re here, will you, Abby? | 告诉苏珊和你妈妈你们来了 好吗 艾比 |
[46:46] | I sure will. | 当然 |
[46:52] | I was misinformed as to the– | 我被误导了… |
[46:55] | No doubt. How about a drink? | 确实 喝点什么吗 |
[46:58] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好 |
[47:04] | Fuck me, this is actually joyless. | 我去 这也太死气沉沉了 |
[47:07] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[47:08] | I know it’s been a long damn day, | 今天确实够漫长的 |
[47:11] | and fucking is the last thing | 所有人都不想 |
[47:12] | that anybody wants to do anymore, | 再做爱了 |
[47:14] | but, you know, we can pretend, can we not? | 但是我们可以演啊 不是吗 |
[47:22] | Yeah, but, Jesus, look at that. | 对 不过 瞧瞧 |
[47:23] | She is so fucking hot. | 她多么性感啊 |
[47:27] | Look at those rosy titties. | 看那对红润的乳房 |
[47:35] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[47:36] | Andy, lift up her hips | 安迪 把她的臀部抬起来 |
[47:38] | so I can see the inside of her thighs. | 让我能看到她大腿的内侧 |
[47:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[47:43] | And take it easy, take it easy. | 放松 慢慢来 |
[47:47] | Yeah, just let her feel each inch of your cock one at a time. | 让她一点点感觉你的鸡巴 |
[47:53] | Feels good like that, right? | 这样很爽 对吧 |
[47:55] | With your hips up? | 臀部抬起来 |
[47:57] | Oh, yeah, you’re getting us all hot. | 我们看得欲火中烧 |
[48:01] | Yeah, not too fast. | 别太快了 |
[48:02] | Don’t let her have it all at once. | 别一次全部插进去 |
[48:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[48:07] | Oh, my God, you look fucking amazing. | 天呐 你看起来美极了 |
[48:11] | All trying to keep it together. | 都在尽量控制 |
[48:16] | – Quite a statement, Abby. – Congratulations, Suze. | -真会选衣服 艾比 -恭喜 苏珊 |
[48:24] | Barmaid, huh? | 酒吧女侍吗 |
[48:25] | Oh, yeah, you know, sometimes I let her work behind the stick. | 嗯 有时我让她在桌子后面工作[当酒保] |
[48:29] | – “The stick”? – Yeah, behind the taps. | -“桌子” -对 在龙头后边 |
[48:32] | Just pouring beer. | 倒啤酒 |
[48:34] | – Abby is– – Abby scares the hell out of me. | -艾比… -我挺怕艾比的 |
[48:37] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想听实话吗 |
[48:43] | She could really do something in this life, Vincent. | 她这辈子能干出一番大事 文森特 |
[48:47] | Hell, she could do damn near anything. | 她几乎什么都能做到 |
[48:53] | Did you, uh, hire her to sleep with her? | 你雇她是为了上她吗 |
[48:56] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[48:58] | No, I– I needed a barmaid. | 不 我刚好需要个女酒保 |
[49:01] | – And she works hard for you? – Yeah, she’s great. | -她工作努力吗 -对 她很棒 |
[49:04] | Yeah, she’s a really good worker. | 她干得很好 |
[49:06] | Well, that’s a hell of a thing to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[49:14] | Dance? | 跳舞吗 |
[49:18] | See you. | 回见 |
[49:44] | I know we didn’t get to your last scene, | 我们还没拍到你的最后一场戏 |
[49:47] | but we’ll pick it up next month, all right? | 下个月再拍 好吗 |
[49:49] | – Yeah. – I’ll hold the costumes. | -好 -我会保管好衣服 |
[49:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:52] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[49:54] | Where you running off to? You wanna… let’s go eat. | 你着急去哪儿 我们去吃饭吧 |
[49:57] | No, I got a late appointment, thanks to you and Alex. | 不了 多谢你和艾丽克斯 我有约了 |
[50:02] | Sloppy seconds for that guy. | 他就只能用前面那人的精液当润滑油了 |
[50:06] | – Yeah. – How’s that working out for you? | -嗯 -你感觉怎么样 |
[50:10] | I mean, it’s fucking, Harvey. | 就是做爱 哈维 |
[50:13] | There’s less of it. | 可能做得少点 |
[50:14] | There’s more of the bullshit people do before they fuck, | 不过他们在做爱前的破事更多 |
[50:16] | but… you know, it’s still fucking. | 但仍然是做爱 |
[50:22] | Hey, Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[50:24] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[50:28] | I wanna ask you something, but I– I know I shouldn’t. | 我想问你点不该问的事 |
[50:32] | But how did you end up in the life? | 你是怎么沦落到这样的生活里的 |
[50:36] | Come on, Harvey. | 拜托 哈维 |
[50:37] | What? I’m just asking. | 怎么了 我就问问 |
[50:40] | Daddy stuff? | 父亲问题吗 |
[50:45] | Not in the way you mean. | 不是你想的那样 |
[50:47] | You’re thinking like a fucking degenerate. | 你这是败类的思维 |
[50:49] | Well, I am a degenerate. | 我就是个败类 |
[50:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:03] | No, I don’t want to. Stop! | 不 我不要 停下 |
[51:06] | Stop! Stop! No! No! | 停下 不 |
[51:14] | What’d you take, cuz? Tell me quick! | 你吃了什么 姐妹 快点告诉我 |
[51:20] | – She got the epilepsy? – I don’t know. | -她癫痫了吗 -我不知道 |
[51:23] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[51:26] | Why he keep trying to put it inside of me? | 为什么他一直想插我 |
[51:30] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[51:32] | What the fuck did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[51:33] | Nothing! She just started crying. | 我什么都没干 她突然就哭了 |
[51:40] | Some ain’t built for it. | 有些人不适合干这行 |
[51:48] | The hell’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[51:49] | Don’t concern you. | 别多管闲事 |
[52:00] | Just getting home? | 刚回来吗 |
[52:03] | Slept at Vincent’s last night. | 昨晚在文森特那睡的 |
[52:07] | Dress did okay, then. | 看来”战袍”效果不错 |
[52:10] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[52:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:18] | You going back to C.C.? | 你要回CC那吗 |
[52:29] | Where to, then? | 那你去哪儿 |
[52:31] | I mean, now that Frankie Martino isn’t gonna | 既然弗兰奇·马蒂诺 |
[52:34] | build you a little white farmhouse on the banks of the Hudson River. | 不会给你在哈德逊河岸造一处白色农舍 |
[52:40] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[52:43] | I’m not going back to West Virginia. | 我不会回西弗吉尼亚的 |
[52:50] | I got a sister who lives up near Buffalo, Lackawanna. | 我有个姐妹住在拉克万纳 布法罗附近 |
[52:55] | You ever visited her before? | 你之前拜访过她吗 |
[53:00] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[53:02] | Lack-I-wanna. | 因为我不想[音同Lackawanna] |
[53:15] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[53:19] | My name’s Dorothy Spina. | 我叫桃乐茜·斯比娜 |
[53:24] | C.C. named me Ashley. | CC给我起的艾什莉 |
[53:31] | From my father. | 我爸给的 |
[53:34] | So proud I’ve been a barmaid for the last six months | 非常骄傲我当了六个月的酒保 |
[53:36] | that he laid that on me. | 他就给了我这个 |
[53:41] | You cash it out. | 你兑现了吧 |
[53:43] | You’ve worked longer and harder than me. | 你比我工作得更长更卖力 |
[54:01] | Oh, come on. The hell with this. | 拜托 搞什么 |
[54:03] | I gotta get back to work, for Christ’s sake. | 我得回去上班 见鬼 |
[54:12] | – Mooney? – What? | -穆尼 -怎么了 |
[54:14] | There’s something wrong with the film. | 这片有点问题 |
[54:27] | There you go. | 现在好了 |
[54:29] | Christ, I know women always take longer, but come on! | 天啊 我知道女人们总是慢得很 但拜托 |
[54:32] | Her business. | 那是她的事 |
[54:33] | Got quarters and she’s running the box. | 付了钱她就能用 |
[54:36] | Just wait your turn. | 排队吧 |
[54:39] | You kidding me with this? | 你跟我开玩笑吗 |
[54:42] | – I mean, what the fuck is this? – Fuck it already. | -这到底搞什么 -见鬼去吧 |
[54:47] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[54:53] | Check this one out. | 来看这个 |
[55:01] | Keep going. It’s just getting to the good part. | 继续啊 正要到精彩地方了 |
[55:08] | Holy hell. | 天啊 |
[55:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[55:13] | That’s her. | 那是她 |
[55:15] | – Hey, that’s her. – What? | -那是她 -什么 |
[55:18] | Can I get your autograph, Miss Monroe? | 能给我签个名吗 梦露小姐 |
[55:21] | I’m saying it’s like I ain’t even there. | 我是说就好像我不在那一样 |
[55:23] | I don’t feel nothing, I don’t see nothing. | 我什么也感觉不到 什么也看不到 |
[55:26] | Blackness and nothingness where the john’s face should be. | 嫖客的脸就该在一片黑暗和虚无之中 |
[55:29] | I ain’t there. I’m gone. | 我不在那儿 我已离去 |
[55:32] | How’d you do that, though? | 你怎么做到的 |
[55:33] | Just happened one day. | 突然发生的 |
[55:38] | When? I wanna be gone. | 什么时候 我也想”离开” |
[55:45] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[55:48] | I shouldn’t have brought your country ass here. | 我不该把你这村妞带来的 |
[55:53] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[55:56] | If you stay, you’ll die. | 你留下来会死的 |
[56:19] | One hoppel poppel. | 一份精制火腿蛋煎土豆 |
[56:22] | – Thank you. – Hope it’s like home. | -谢谢 -希望味道和家里一样 |
[56:24] | Well, it looks about right. | 看起来很像 |
[56:27] | Bitch, you late. | 贱人 你迟到了 |
[56:31] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[56:32] | She got a plate here. | 她要吃饭呢 |
[56:35] | Did I say something to you, motherfucker? | 我和你说话了吗 混蛋 |
[56:37] | Come on. | 快走 |
[56:39] | – Now! – I’m coming. | -快点 -我来了 |
[56:59] | Yeah, I’m at Tenth and 37th. | 这里是第10大道和37街交汇处 |
[57:03] | The diner. | 这的餐馆 |
[57:07] | I just shot a nigga. | 我刚开枪打了个黑鬼 |
[57:10] | Come and get him. | 过来把他收拾走 |
[58:06] | Your move. | 你该走了 |
[58:09] | You ain’t gonna watch me get on the bus or nothing like that? | 你不目送我上车之类的吗 |