时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You don’t want the macks comin’ around your shop? | 你不想皮条客到你的店里 |
[00:03] | Then you need to step up. | 那你就得给力点 |
[00:04] | I got no interest down there. | 我在那边没有利益 |
[00:06] | Zero. None. | 一点都没有 |
[00:11] | Who’s the new brass? | 这个新长官是谁 |
[00:13] | If it gets somewhere new and you want the truth, | 如果你到一个新的地方想了解真实情况 |
[00:15] | find a veteran black cop who hasn’t made rank. | 找一个退伍从警 没有头衔的黑人警察 |
[00:17] | He’s probably on the outside enough to be trusted. | 他很可能是值得信赖的圈外人 |
[00:19] | We pushed them into the parlors. | 我们把她们逼进了妓院 |
[00:21] | Been runnin’ women off the streets for a while now. | 清理站街女有段时间了 |
[00:23] | The parlors are all payin’ us. | 妓院有给我们钱 |
[00:25] | We becoming extraneous in this whole situation. | 我们在整个链条里变得无足轻重 |
[00:28] | The money’s still the money, but the pimp… | 钱还是钱 可皮条客呢 |
[00:30] | Who the fuck is he right now? | 现在是什么 |
[00:34] | How– how– how did you end up in the life? | 你是怎么沦落到这样的生活里的 |
[00:36] | Come on, Harvey. | 拜托 哈维 |
[00:38] | You’re thinkin’ like a degenerate. | 你这是败类的思维 |
[00:40] | I am a degenerate. | 我就是个败类 |
[00:42] | What the fuck am I lookin’ at? | 这他妈是什么 |
[00:43] | We’re gonna call it a “Masturbatory.” | 就叫”自慰屋” |
[00:55] | Hey, let me see that. | 我看看 |
[00:57] | – See what? – The lever. | -看什么 -控制杆 |
[01:01] | – Why? – It’s mine, isn’t it? | -为什么 -是我的 不是吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:21] | Where are the latches? | 门闩呢 |
[01:25] | Hey, ain’t seen your mother in years. | 好多年没见过你妈了 |
[01:34] | All right, Frankie, half the job’s done. | 弗兰奇 已经搞定一半了 |
[01:37] | The other half will be complete by tomorrow. | 剩下的一半明天完成 |
[01:38] | All right. Projectors work in all of them? | 好 放映机都能用吗 |
[01:40] | Locked and loaded. | 蓄势以待 |
[01:41] | – You get the other half tomorrow. – All right. | -明天把剩下那一半完成 -好 |
[01:44] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, come here. | 过来 |
[01:46] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[01:48] | Load this one up for me personally, all right? | 帮我把这部放进去 好吗 |
[01:51] | This one right here. | 就这台 |
[01:54] | Hey, big man. | 大块头 |
[01:57] | So, you get the coin take from Hodas | 所以你从霍达斯那拿到硬币 |
[01:59] | and walked it over to Carlos, right? | 然后又交给卡洛斯 对吗 |
[02:01] | – How much this week? – Four to Rudy. | -这周有多少 -鲁迪拿到四千 |
[02:04] | All this should bump that up real nice, though. | 不过这些会让他赚得更多的 |
[02:07] | They said it’s gonna be done by tomorrow. | 他们说明天就能搞定 |
[02:10] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[02:14] | Now, I figure you should be the one to christen it. | 我觉得该由你来给它开光 |
[02:18] | I mean, after all… | 毕竟 |
[02:22] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[02:25] | Whoa, not that one. | 不是那台 |
[02:27] | This one over here. | 这边这台 |
[02:28] | Yeah, this one works. | 这台可以看 |
[02:30] | This one works real, real good. | 这台效果很好 |
[02:34] | Now, you’re gonna want some privacy, big man. | 我就不打扰你了 大块头 |
[02:45] | Now, I know your cock just jumped right into your hand, Mikey. | 我知道你鸡鸡已经跳到你手里了 小麦 |
[02:48] | There’s no way it didn’t. | 不可能没有 |
[02:56] | Because you dreamed it, big man. | 因为你梦到过 大块头 |
[02:59] | Because you dreamed it. | 因为你梦到过 |
[04:36] | So, I’ve been approaching it scientifically as of late. | 我最近有在采取科学的方法 |
[04:38] | – Why not, right? – Better porno through science? | -为什么不呢 -科学带来更好的黄片 |
[04:42] | No, I’m not kidding. Come here. Take a look. | 不 我没开玩笑 过来看看 |
[04:45] | See, past couple of months… | 过去几个月 |
[04:46] | …I’ve been sorting the quarters from each machine separately. | 我都在分开整理每台机器里的硬币 |
[04:48] | Now, I know what film I’m running on each machine | 我知道每台机器上放的什么片子 |
[04:50] | and I never mix it up before we do the weight. | 而在过重前我绝不把硬币混在一起 |
[04:52] | Starting to give me a real sense of what stuff | 这让我知道 |
[04:55] | is bringing in the most quarters, know what I mean? | 哪些片子赚的钱更多 懂我意思吗 |
[04:56] | – Right. – Yeah. Come on. | -嗯 -过来 |
[05:04] | This is your cheat sheet. | 这是简单说明 |
[05:06] | Consider straight fucking and sucking to be a baseline. | 异性恋做爱和口交作为基线 |
[05:08] | Brings in coin, no problem. | 赚钱 没问题 |
[05:10] | But lesbian sex? | 不过女女做爱 |
[05:11] | Oh, that’s a punch way above its weight class. | 超常发挥 |
[05:14] | – Lesbians, huh? – Yeah, cash cows, so to speak. | -女女 -是的 可以说是摇钱树 |
[05:18] | – What else? – Black on white. | -还有呢 -黑白配 |
[05:19] | Interracial. | 跨种族 |
[05:21] | Not so much the black girls with the white guys. | 黑女白男就不怎么样了 |
[05:23] | Vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[05:25] | The bigger the dick, the better. | 鸡巴越大 越受欢迎 |
[05:26] | That sells, huh? | 这也是卖点 |
[05:27] | Yeah, I had a couple of new machines | 嗯 第八大道上那家店 |
[05:28] | over on Eighth Ave., the ones with the doors | 有几台新机器 带门的 |
[05:31] | so nobody can see what particular kink you got going on. | 这样就没人能看到你在干什么龌龊事了 |
[05:33] | Showing only black on white. | 只放黑白配片子 |
[05:35] | Pfft, those guys made more money at the end of the month | 那些人每个月赚的 |
[05:37] | than anybody else on the Deuce. | 比堕落街上任何人都多 |
[05:39] | I also got some Danish loops showing on some new machines. | 一些新机器上也在放丹麦片 |
[05:41] | Now, I couldn’t put the labels on those machines | 我不能在那些机器上贴上标签 |
[05:43] | because the cops would’ve lost their minds and confiscated them. | 因为那会惹到条子 把它们没收了 |
[05:46] | But the customers found them just the same. | 不过顾客觉得没差 |
[05:48] | Dogs. | 狗 |
[05:49] | Dogs? | 狗 |
[05:51] | And one horse, actually. | 还有一匹马 |
[05:52] | Look, I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这很荒谬 |
[05:54] | but they can shoot that stuff over in Denmark. | 但在丹麦可以拍这种片子 |
[05:57] | Actually, it was more of a jerk-off scene than fucking. | 实际上主要是打飞机 没怎么操 |
[05:59] | Yeah, well, with a horse, I’d think so. | 想想也是啊 毕竟是马 |
[06:03] | Now, me, personally, I don’t draw | 我个人而言 我对 |
[06:05] | any inspiration from the real rough stuff, | 那些重口的没多少兴趣 |
[06:07] | but there are customers that do. | 但有些顾客喜欢 |
[06:09] | I think I know why. Wanna guess? | 我想我知道原因 想猜猜看吗 |
[06:15] | Hmm? Guess? | 猜猜看 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I’ll take a guess. | 我来猜 |
[06:20] | Um… well, because all these guys | 因为所有这些男人 |
[06:24] | have been taught that women could take it or leave it | 他们都认为在性这方面 |
[06:26] | when it comes to sex. | 女人要不要都无所谓 |
[06:28] | That we make choices, | 我们会做选择 |
[06:31] | that we’re particular. | 我们很特别 |
[06:33] | They see some pretty little white girl | 他们看到某个漂亮白人女人 |
[06:36] | fucking some big, rough black guy, | 操着一个粗野的黑壮男 |
[06:38] | and it says, “No, women are just as sex-crazed as they are.” | 就像在说 “不 女人和他们一样对性爱狂热” |
[06:42] | That we have no inhibitions | 我们没有限制 |
[06:44] | like they wish we had no inhibitions. | 正如他们所希望的那样 |
[06:46] | “Shit, fellas, we’ll even fuck the dog when you’re not looking.” | “靠 你们没在看的时候我们连狗都操” |
[06:50] | I mean, that’s the fantasy, right? | 那是幻想 对吗 |
[06:52] | That’s the shit we’re selling here. | 我们卖的就是这个 |
[06:58] | I see why you brought her here. | 我知道你为什么带她来了 |
[07:02] | I saw that scene you did in the wedding gown. | 我看了你穿婚纱拍的那部片 |
[07:06] | Very notable. | 非常引人注目 |
[07:11] | Still think you got the pick of the litter, son? | 你还觉得你是挑到了最好的吗 |
[07:14] | Man, I like her look. | 我喜欢她的长相 |
[07:16] | – For real? The bitch is strung out. – I’ma handle that. | -真假 她嗑药 -我会处理的 |
[07:21] | – You’ll see. – Shit, I would’ve jumped on Melissa first. | -等着看吧 -是我 我就先挑梅丽莎 |
[07:25] | But three women is more than enough trouble. | 不过三个女人已经够麻烦了 |
[07:27] | No need for four. | 不需要四个 |
[07:29] | I let C.C. beat me to it. | 我让CC先去挑的 |
[07:30] | Oh, you let me? | 你让我的 |
[07:32] | Nah, see the hole in the fence? | 看到篱笆上的洞没 |
[07:34] | – Shit fucks me up. – What? Her teeth? | -吓死老子了 -什么 她牙齿吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, the gap. | 对 牙缝 |
[07:40] | Oh, man, that shit is hot, man. | 牙缝很性感啊 |
[07:43] | Like that model, that Revlon bitch in the football movie. | 就像那个橄榄球电影里的露华浓模特 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah, that’s some girl-next-door action right there. | 她就是个邻家女孩 |
[07:51] | Reggie just didn’t know how to present the bitch, | 雷吉只是不懂如何包装她 |
[07:52] | – that’s all. – Yeah? | -就这样 -是吗 |
[07:53] | Need to go the other way with her. | 需要给她换个风格 |
[07:54] | All farm girl and shit, you know? | 包装成农家女孩 懂吗 |
[07:56] | Fuck the boots and minis. | 不要靴子和迷你裙 |
[07:57] | Sell her ass in calico dresses. | 让她穿印花裙 |
[08:00] | Like she just rode through the Lincoln Tunnel | 就像她刚刚坐着装满货物的马车 |
[08:01] | on a covered wagon and shit. | 从林肯隧道出来一样 |
[08:04] | Mm-hmm, I see that. | 我懂了 |
[08:05] | Yeah, bet, son. Melissa’s gonna earn. | 是的 梅丽莎会大赚一笔的 |
[08:06] | – I see it. – For real, Reggie had that wrong. | -我懂了 -真的 雷吉没有包装好 |
[08:10] | Reggie Love had a few things wrong, come to think of it. | 这样一想 雷吉·劳夫做错了好几件事 |
[08:15] | Man died right there on the floor. | 他就死在那地上 |
[08:18] | Stretched out on them greasy tiles, | 四肢摊开在油污的地砖上 |
[08:20] | still talking shit to a smoking .44. | 嘴里还在骂着点44左轮手枪 |
[08:22] | Now, how you know he died talking? | 你怎么知道他死了还在说话的 |
[08:23] | Motherfucker never shut the fuck up. | 那混蛋就不知道闭嘴 |
[08:26] | Till he did. | 死了才闭嘴 |
[08:33] | Thing is, though… | 可问题是 |
[08:35] | there’s gotta be more game out there than this, you know? | 一定有我们可以干的事 对吧 而不是在这聊天 |
[08:37] | Yo, think about what we have, Larry. | 想想我们都拥有什么 拉里 |
[08:39] | The cars, the bitches, the vines. | 车 妞 西装 |
[08:41] | Wouldn’t trade it for the world. | 打死也不换 |
[08:43] | Neither would I. | 我也不会 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:56] | As good as Les Matthews? | 有莱斯·马修斯那么好吗 |
[08:58] | Well, he read it over my shoulder and vouched for it, so be proud. | 他仔细看完并做了担保 为自己感到骄傲吧 |
[09:04] | Wait, you’re starting the story inside? | 等等 你要把报道放到报纸内页吗 |
[09:06] | You’re not jumping? | 不把报道放第一页吗 |
[09:07] | We’ll tease it off the front. | 我们在第一页写个开头吊读者胃口就好 |
[09:09] | Tease it? | 吊胃口 |
[09:12] | How are you gonna tease an exposé of police corruption? | 揭露警察腐败的新闻要怎么吊胃口 |
[09:14] | You’ve got me holding the Lindsay Administration complicit | 你让我在引子里追责林赛政府 |
[09:16] | in the lede. | 同流合污 |
[09:17] | No, you have that. | 没有 那是你自己写的 |
[09:19] | We called the lawyers and they told us we had to re-top the story. | 我们联系了律师 他们说我们得重新想个引子 |
[09:22] | You called the lawyers? | 你联系了律师 |
[09:23] | Yeah, it has to run as a straight feature now. | 嗯 必须有条理 不加杂七杂八的东西 |
[09:25] | Life on the street– the girls, the pimps, | 街上的生活 妓女 皮条客 |
[09:28] | – the human aspect. – You cut out everything about the protection? | -人性 -你把收保护费的部分都删了吗 |
[09:30] | About the parlors operating in plain sight? | 还有妓院在光天化日下营业的事 |
[09:33] | We’ve called out city corruption before. | 我们以前有报道过城市腐败的问题 |
[09:35] | You named names. | 你列举了名字 |
[09:36] | The precinct commanders, the property owners, | 分局指挥官 房产所有人 |
[09:39] | – and lawyers off the corporate papers. – I have sources. | -企业代理律师 -我有线人 |
[09:42] | Unnamed sources and no documents to back it up. | 匿名线人 也没有文件能支持 |
[09:45] | – No corroboration. – “Amsterdam News.” | -没有证据 -《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》 |
[09:47] | Either get people on the record or get some documents. | 要么找人来作证 要么找到文件 |
[09:50] | So, all these months, and in the end, | 所以忙了这么多个月 到最后 |
[09:52] | you’re just gonna run a sob story | 你就只打算报道一个 |
[09:53] | about the poor street waifs and their hard-hearted pimps? | 可怜街头妓女和她们铁石心肠皮条客之间的悲伤故事吗 |
[09:56] | We weren’t going to even take that, remember? | 我们当初都没准备报道这个的 记得吗 |
[09:58] | But you wrote the hell out of it. | 但你写了这么多 |
[10:00] | Like I said, be proud. | 我也说了 为自己感到骄傲吧 |
[10:04] | Now, I’m thinking, “Motherfucker, I’m short-timing, | 我心想 “王八蛋 我离退休不远了 |
[10:07] | and here you are trying to send me to the pearly gates, | 你却想派我去做可能送死的事 |
[10:09] | and my black ass ain’t ready to go.” | 老子还没活够呢” |
[10:12] | That’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[10:14] | Sweeney. | 斯威尼 |
[10:16] | Bielski’s with him. | 比尔斯基跟着他 |
[10:19] | Collecting. | 收钱来了 |
[10:29] | No rathole is too small to be on the fucking pad. | 收钱的不嫌店小 |
[10:33] | Everybody in the precinct pays. | 辖区里所有人都得给 |
[10:37] | Sweeney has it locked down. | 斯威尼都落实了 |
[10:40] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:43] | Maybe not for long. | 也许持续不了多久了 |
[10:45] | I’m saying I think some shit is coming soon. | 我是说有事要发生 |
[10:48] | I don’t think us getting a new captain is business as usual. | 换警监不太寻常 |
[10:51] | – McDonagh? – I think he’s gonna houseclean. | -麦克多纳 -我觉得他会开始整顿 |
[10:54] | What do you mean you think? He feel you out? | 你觉得是什么意思 他探了你口风吗 |
[11:00] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[11:03] | I don’t think we should get seen with our hand out. | 我们最好不要被看到收钱 |
[11:05] | And I wouldn’t stand too close to Sweeney | 也别和斯威尼或者其他摇钱树 |
[11:07] | or the other moneymakers. | 走得太近 |
[11:10] | Well, thanks for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[11:12] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[11:14] | Give the envelope back? | 把信封还回去吗 |
[11:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:19] | I think if we do that, everyone in the house | 我们要是这么做 所有人都会 |
[11:22] | will think we’re rat motherfuckers. | 认为我们是告密者 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:29] | Take what comes, | 他们给你就拿着 |
[11:32] | but show no ambition. | 不过不要表现出欲望 |
[11:33] | You dig? | 明白吗 |
[11:36] | It’s better money than slinging drinks in that shithole bar. | 比在那破酒吧里上酒赚得多 |
[11:38] | – Am I right, Suze? – More fun, too. | -对吗 苏苏 -也更好玩 |
[11:42] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[11:46] | Thanks, Mr. Pipilo. | 谢谢 皮普洛先生 |
[11:48] | Hey, how many times I gotta tell you? | 我得跟你说多少遍 |
[11:51] | It’s Rudy. | 叫我鲁迪 |
[11:53] | I’ll see you soon, doll. | 再见 宝贝 |
[12:00] | All right, you are now officially christened with your first VIP. | 你的贵宾室被正式开光了 |
[12:03] | Oh, who had the honors? | 谁这么荣幸 |
[12:06] | Suzi, the Oriental broad. | 苏苏 那个亚洲女 |
[12:07] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[12:09] | The one that works at the bar? | 那个在酒吧工作的吗 |
[12:11] | I didn’t know she tricked. | 我不知道她还做鸡 |
[12:13] | Look, gentlemen, can we get down to business, please? | 我们能说正事吗 各位 |
[12:16] | Yeah, first I gotta know | 首先我想知道 |
[12:17] | what the fuck’s going on with these walls. | 这些墙是怎么回事 |
[12:19] | It’s supposed to be a magic forest. | 应该是魔法森林 |
[12:22] | It’s from this play, “Summer Night Dream.” | 出自话剧《夏夜之梦》[《仲夏夜之梦》] |
[12:25] | It was at one of the theaters on 41st | 之前在41街上的一家剧院演出 |
[12:27] | and they were dumping this stuff. | 他们在处理这些东西 |
[12:28] | Black Frankie knows the stagehand over there, | 黑弗兰奇认识那里的舞台管理 |
[12:30] | so we got it for free. | 所以免费给了我们 |
[12:32] | Looks better than an empty wall. | 比空荡荡的墙好看 |
[12:34] | “Summer Night Dream”? | 《夏夜之梦》 |
[12:35] | Yeah, it’s like a fantasy story. | 嗯 一个奇幻故事 |
[12:36] | I even got some of the costumes in the back, | 我后面还有一些戏服 |
[12:38] | but nothing looks good on the girls. | 不过姑娘们穿着都不好看 |
[12:40] | Some fairy shit and a donkey head. | 仙女[同志]衣服 和一个驴头 |
[12:42] | Fairy shit like homo? | 你是说同志吗 |
[12:44] | No, like fairy tale fairies. | 不 就是童话里的仙女 |
[12:46] | Well, candy carnival decorations aside, | 先不说糖果嘉年华装饰了 |
[12:50] | this is nice for the VIPs. | 这些给贵宾室增加了格调 |
[12:51] | You did good with it. | 你做得不错 |
[12:52] | I especially like the mirrors on the ceiling in the rooms. | 我尤其喜欢房间里天花板上的镜子 |
[12:55] | – Nice touch. – That was me. | -很好的点缀 -我的主意 |
[12:59] | What? It was. | 怎么 本来就是 |
[13:03] | All right, no disrespect, Rudy, | 恕我直言 鲁迪 |
[13:04] | but I gotta get over to the bar, | 但我得去酒吧了 |
[13:06] | get everything set up for the day. | 为晚上营业做准备 |
[13:08] | Vince don’t even like walking into this place. Do you, brother? | 文斯根本不喜欢到这里来 对吗 弟弟 |
[13:11] | Hey, why don’t you just shut the fuck up already, all right? | 你闭嘴 好吗 |
[13:14] | – Excuse me. – Okay, I called this meeting | -我错了 -我召集这次会议 |
[13:16] | to make good on what I promised you, | 是想兑现我对你们的承诺 |
[13:18] | just like you made good on what you all promised. | 就像你们兑现你们对我的承诺一样 |
[13:21] | That’s your cut of my cut of the quarters from the peeps. | 这是放映机赚的钱 你的那部分 |
[13:25] | Even if Hodas and them are stealing, | 就算霍达斯和那些人在偷钱 |
[13:27] | we’re still making money hand over fist. | 我们还是可以马不停蹄地赚钱 |
[13:29] | Fist over fist. | 手不停蹄 |
[13:33] | Nice. | 有才 |
[13:35] | Add that to what you guys took in last month on the parlor, | 加上你们上个月在妓院的分红 |
[13:39] | and nobody in this room goes home poor. | 大家都有钱赚 |
[13:41] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. – It’s like I told you, Vincent, | -嗯 -就像我跟你说的 文森特 |
[13:45] | I ain’t greedy. | 我不贪婪 |
[13:47] | You make money, I make money. | 你赚钱 我赚钱 |
[13:50] | We’re good together. | 我们是黄金组合 |
[13:53] | Take care of Suzi. | 照顾好苏苏 |
[13:54] | Make sure she’s available for me anytime I drop by. | 确保她能随时伺候我 |
[13:56] | And don’t let her get with any colored guys. | 还有别让她接黑人嫖客 |
[13:58] | They’ll stretch her out. | 他们会把她下面操松的 |
[14:09] | Christ, there’s gotta be four or five large here | 天啊 光放映机的分红就得有 |
[14:11] | – just from the peeps. – Yeah. | -四五千了吧 -嗯 |
[14:12] | After paying off Rudy and the cops, | 扣掉给鲁迪和条子的钱 |
[14:14] | we pulled, like, $14, $15,000 from the parlor last month. | 上个月妓院分了一万四 一万五的样子 |
[14:17] | That’s $20,000 in four weeks. | 也就是四周内赚了两万 |
[14:25] | Hey, wait for your cut. | 还没分你钱呢 |
[14:27] | Just bring it by the bar. I gotta go. | 带到酒吧来 我得走了 |
[14:34] | Too good for the pussy trade. | 看不起开妓院 |
[14:48] | – Can I get you a drink? – Yeah. | -我能请你喝一杯吗 -好啊 |
[15:28] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[15:31] | We thought we’d play some live music. | 我们想着来点现场音乐 |
[15:33] | You decided? In my bar? | 你决定的吗 在我的酒吧 |
[15:35] | Paul and me. | 我和保罗 |
[15:38] | The band’s playing for their drinks only | 乐队就为了酒水钱表演 |
[15:39] | and they get to pass the hat, | 而且可以募集钱 |
[15:41] | so what did we have to lose? | 我们没任何损失 |
[15:44] | And look, we packed the house. | 看 这里人满为患 |
[15:48] | Yeah, don’t look like they’re drinking much. | 貌似没多少人在喝酒啊 |
[15:51] | Why’s the singer got all that shit on his face? | 那唱歌的脸上是怎么回事 |
[15:53] | I thought that went out with Al Jolson. | 我以为阿尔·乔森之后这种形式就销声匿迹了 |
[15:55] | He’s part black. | 他有黑人血统 |
[16:00] | Now I’m really confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[16:09] | What’s it all mean, Mike? | 什么意思 麦克 |
[16:11] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[16:14] | but I kind of dig it. | 但我挺喜欢的 |
[16:17] | Come on, Sherry, let’s dance. | 雪莉 我们去跳舞 |
[16:22] | Chris, Nita. | 克里斯 尼塔 |
[16:27] | So, what do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[16:29] | Not your usual guitar hero shit, right? | 跟你们平时的吉他英雄不一样吧 |
[16:32] | I saw them playing this rent party down on St. Mark’s Place. | 我在圣马可广场上看到他们在一个租客派对上表演 |
[16:36] | The singer is wild. | 主唱好狂野 |
[16:38] | More Velvet and street than Ziggy. | 比大卫·鲍伊更有地下丝绒和街头的感觉 |
[16:40] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[16:42] | Not really glam band. | 不算是华丽摇滚乐队 |
[16:45] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:47] | Glam band. | 华丽摇滚乐队 |
[16:49] | Gang bang– gang bang? | 群P 群P |
[16:52] | Did you say gang bang? | 你说群P吗 |
[16:53] | I’ll be back! | 我马上回来 |
[16:56] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[17:34] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[17:37] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | My story. | 我写的报道 |
[17:43] | Draft I want to turn in, anyway. | 我想上交的稿子 |
[17:52] | That’s what I want to see run next week. | 我希望下周能发表 |
[17:55] | But all the stuff at the top about the parlors and the payoffs? | 但是所有关于妓院和贿赂的内容 |
[17:59] | My editor is saying no. | 我的编辑不批准 |
[18:02] | Why no? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | He says to name names like I want, | 他说我要是想列举我想列的名字 |
[18:06] | I need my sources to be named on the record. | 我需要我的线人出来作证 |
[18:09] | Either that or some proof on paper. | 要么这样要么提供纸面上的证据 |
[18:12] | A document or whatever. | 文件之类的 |
[18:16] | Well, I’m not a source. | 我不是线人[激起性欲的人] |
[18:20] | I think I made that clear. | 这点我应该已经说清了 |
[18:23] | You cut out everything that makes the city a part of it, | 把市政府参与腐败的内容都删掉的话 |
[18:26] | and what’s left? | 还剩什么 |
[18:27] | A human interest story. | 一篇人情味报道 |
[18:43] | Uh, hell makes you think I won’t use my cuffs? | 你怎么知道我不会用手铐 |
[18:48] | Maybe you will. | 或许你会 |
[18:54] | Well, how much love do you want? | 你想要多少爱 |
[19:00] | How much do you got? | 你有多少 |
[19:03] | How much for half-and-half? | 半口半操多少钱 |
[19:04] | – $40 for half-and-half. – Oh, yeah? | -40 -是吗 |
[19:07] | And if you like it, maybe a tip for me. | 你要喜欢的话 还可以给我小费 |
[19:11] | Get up there. | 上来 |
[19:21] | – I get a first-timer discount? – No, baby. | -新客人有打折吗 -没有 宝贝 |
[19:23] | I’m asking how much loving you want here. | 我问你你想要多少爱 |
[19:26] | Gotta be $40 for half-and-half. | 半口半操要40 |
[19:29] | Can’t be less, baby. | 不能少 宝贝 |
[19:41] | You thought that probably you might be able | 你觉得你也许可以 |
[19:42] | to throw some light on the subject. | 提供一些关于此事的情况 |
[19:44] | This might be one. | 可能就是这个 |
[19:45] | Leave her there? | 留她在那 |
[19:47] | There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her. | 她没任何错 |
[19:50] | You mean I’ve been pining away for nothing? | 你是说我白操心了吗 |
[19:53] | She was put in a deep hypnotic sleep, that’s all. | 她被催眠了 仅此而已 |
[19:56] | But why? Why, Doc? | 可为什么 为什么 医生 |
[19:59] | Hey, Harv? | 哈维 |
[20:00] | You wanna pick the fuck threads for Thursday | 你星期四要去取衣服吗 |
[20:02] | or you wanna just let me do it? | 还是让我去 |
[20:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:07] | Oh, hey. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:09] | Candy, I’d like you to meet Shana. | 糖糖 这位是莎娜 |
[20:11] | – Hi. – Hi. How do you do? | -嗨 -嗨 你好吗 |
[20:16] | Candy’s a performer, | 糖糖是演员 |
[20:18] | and my assistant as well. | 也是我助手 |
[20:21] | Shana drove up from, | 莎娜从 |
[20:24] | – Virginia Beach. – Virginia Beach. | -弗吉尼亚海滩开车过来 -弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[20:26] | She would like to make movies with us. | 她想和我们一起拍片子 |
[20:33] | You done this before? | 你以前拍过吗 |
[20:35] | No. | 没 |
[20:38] | But you’re in the trade? | 但你是妓女 |
[20:40] | Shana is a housewife in Virginia Beach. | 莎娜是弗吉尼亚海滩的一个家庭主妇 |
[20:43] | And with her husband she owns a small bookstore. | 她和她老公有一家小音像书店 |
[20:48] | I watch the movies. | 我看那些电影 |
[20:50] | I think I can do what you do. | 我觉得我可以做你做的 |
[20:54] | Before they opened their adult bookstore, | 在他们开成人书店前 |
[20:58] | Shana was a dental hygienist. | 莎娜是牙科保健员 |
[21:04] | Rise and shine. | 起来了 |
[21:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:09] | Or don’t rise and shine. Fuck it. | 或者别起来 不管了 |
[21:11] | But it’s gonna taste a lot better right now than in 20 minutes. | 不过现在吃要比20分钟后吃好吃得多 |
[21:16] | You had fun last night, didn’t you? | 你昨晚玩得很开心 是吧 |
[21:19] | You and Paul turned my bar into some sort of rock ‘n’ roll show. | 你和保罗把我的酒吧变成摇滚演出了 |
[21:25] | – You made money. – Yeah. | -你赚了钱 -嗯 |
[21:29] | I did. | 没错 |
[21:32] | So… | 所以 |
[21:35] | you and Paul can have a third of the take | 你们如果想继续搞下去的话 |
[21:37] | every Saturday night if you wanna keep that going. | 你和保罗可以拿走每周六赚到的三分之一 |
[21:41] | And I think we should get a place together and move in. | 我觉得我们该找个地方 一起住进去 |
[21:51] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:55] | Why would we move in together? | 为什么我们要搬到一起住 |
[21:57] | ‘Cause I’m tired of living in a shithole SRO, | 因为我不想再住在破单间里了 |
[22:00] | and you’re tired of | 你也不想再 |
[22:01] | sleeping on your roommate’s sofa, for starters. | 睡在你室友的沙发上 这是第一点 |
[22:04] | I like being anywhere near you. | 我想陪在你身边 |
[22:06] | It doesn’t make me unhappy. | 不会让我不开心 |
[22:08] | I can’t imagine living with anyone else | 除了你 我想象不出 |
[22:11] | that wouldn’t make me go out of my fucking mind | 我和谁能住两个星期 |
[22:13] | in two weeks but you. | 却不疯掉 |
[22:18] | This is so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[22:19] | I mean, one more double negative | 你再来一个双重否定 |
[22:20] | and I’ll just fall straight into your arms, Vin. | 我就要向你投怀送抱了 小文 |
[22:23] | See? | 看到没 |
[22:26] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[22:28] | You, with the smart-ass. | 你 油嘴滑舌的样子 |
[22:32] | I always knew I should get with a girl who’s smarter than me. | 我一直知道我该和比我聪明的女生交往 |
[22:36] | I’d be bored otherwise. | 不然我就太无聊了 |
[22:40] | Also, you’re beautiful. | 还有 你很美 |
[22:45] | I mean, like, you’re the most beautiful woman I ever been with, | 你是我交往过的最美的女人 |
[22:49] | but you’ve always known that, so I don’t know. | 但你一直知道 所以我也说不好 |
[22:53] | It’s no fucking fun telling you that part. | 跟你说这些就不好玩了 |
[23:04] | So, | 所以 |
[23:06] | this new place of ours? | 我们的这个新住所 |
[23:09] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[23:10] | Does it mean we don’t see other people? | 意味着我们不和其他人交往吗 |
[23:13] | We get real possessive | 我们表现出占有欲 |
[23:14] | and we start living like a sad-shit married couple | 然后我们开始像一对可悲的夫妻一样生活 |
[23:17] | arguing over who takes out the garbage? | 争吵着谁该去扔垃圾 |
[23:21] | I take out the garbage. | 我扔垃圾 |
[23:26] | All right, look, you wanna fuck somebody, fuck somebody. | 好吧 你要想和别人做 那就去做 |
[23:30] | Same goes for me. | 我也一样 |
[23:32] | No questions asked, all right? | 不问问题 好吗 |
[23:35] | Nobody owns anybody. | 谁也没占有谁 |
[23:38] | We just lay our heads down in the same place | 我们只是在同一个地方生活 |
[23:41] | and enjoy each other when we do. | 都在的时候就享受对方 |
[24:02] | You take the garbage out. | 你扔垃圾 |
[24:05] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 我就这么说的 |
[24:13] | We’ll be in touch as soon as we can commit to a schedule. | 我们有了时间表后就联系你 |
[24:16] | – I’m really looking forward to it. – Yeah, see you soon. | -我很期待 -再见 |
[24:23] | Am I fucking missing something? | 我是漏掉了什么吗 |
[24:25] | Didn’t she have a bake sale or PTA meeting | 她不是该去什么面包售卖活动或者 |
[24:27] | or something she’s gotta get to? | 参加家长教师协会会议吗 |
[24:30] | Uh, she’s seen the movies, | 她有看过我们的电影 |
[24:32] | she thinks what we do is interesting. | 她觉得这很有意思 |
[24:33] | I mean, how can I not give her a try? | 我怎么能拒绝她呢 |
[24:36] | She looks pretty hot, you ask me. | 我觉得她挺性感的 |
[24:38] | – Yeah. – You know? | -嗯 -你懂的 |
[24:39] | Store clerks, housewives. | 店员 家庭主妇 |
[24:42] | You know what, every day, | 知道吗 每天 |
[24:44] | this thing takes another step out of the forest. | 都会有越来越多人了解到我们这行 |
[24:48] | Look. | 看 |
[24:49] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[24:52] | Invitation to an X-rated movie premiere | 一部三级片首映礼的邀请函 |
[24:55] | at a general admission theater. | 在一家开放式座位的剧院 |
[24:57] | They mail these to me with an RSVP and everything. | 他们寄给我 还让我给他们答复 |
[25:00] | Like some kind of gallery opening or whatever. | 就像画廊开幕一样 |
[25:04] | What, they’re just doing this out in the open? | 在户外举行吗 |
[25:06] | When they held over that cock film | 他们在55街上那家电影院 |
[25:09] | on 55th Street for six months, you know, | 放了一部同志片 放了半年 |
[25:12] | and the police let it be? | 警察也没管 |
[25:14] | I thought, “You know, so it’s the fucking fags. | 我就想 “不就是该死的基佬吗 |
[25:17] | You know, who cares what they do, right?” | 谁关心他们做什么 对吧” |
[25:19] | – But, you know– – Don’t say that. | -但 你知道 -别这样叫他们 |
[25:20] | – What? – Don’t say that. | -怎么 -别这样叫他们 |
[25:26] | I got a brother. | 我有个弟弟 |
[25:30] | Well, I didn’t mean anything. | 我没有恶意 |
[25:35] | You never said you had a brother. | 你从没说过你有个弟弟 |
[25:40] | We’re looking to double the floor space, | 我们想把底层面积翻倍 |
[25:42] | so you’re gonna need to look at twice the layout. | 所以你需要考虑两倍的布局 |
[25:45] | What says the foreman? | 工头你怎么看 |
[25:47] | I see lots of possibilities. | 我看到很多可能 |
[25:49] | I can get us the right guys for it, too. | 我也可以找到合适的人 |
[25:51] | – What now? – Hey, more business. | -这又是在干什么 -更多的生意 |
[25:53] | I couldn’t wait to show you guys. | 我等不及要让你们来看了 |
[25:55] | What– what– what more business? | 什么更多生意 |
[25:57] | We got a lease on this whole place, all three floors. | 我们拿到了这里的租契 整整三层楼 |
[26:00] | And it’s all cleared with the city. | 市政府那边也落实了 |
[26:01] | Gonna open another parlor on the second floor, | 二楼要再开一家妓院 |
[26:03] | VIP room at the top. | 贵宾室在顶楼 |
[26:05] | Yeah. Over here, wall-to-wall peeps. | 这边 全部放放映机 |
[26:09] | The new kind with the booths. | 带门的那种新式自慰屋 |
[26:11] | Whoa, whoa. More fucking pussy? | 更多妓女 |
[26:14] | – It’s a bad thing? – What, you don’t think there’s a market? | -这是坏事吗 -你不觉得有市场吗 |
[26:16] | Fuck, Rudy. | 该死 鲁迪 |
[26:18] | One day, I’m paying off my brother’s gambling debts. | 前一天我在给我哥哥还赌债 |
[26:21] | The next day, my whole fucking family’s | 隔天 我整个家庭 |
[26:22] | neck-deep in running whores and dirty fuck films. | 就深陷于妓院和色情片了 |
[26:26] | – The fuck? – Hey, you don’t want the opportunity, I can– | -搞什么 -你不想要这机会的话 我可以 |
[26:29] | Hey, hey, hey, no. | 没有 |
[26:31] | We want it, all right? Vincent, come on. | 我们想要 文森特 拜托 |
[26:34] | It ain’t me, Rudy. | 这不是我 鲁迪 |
[26:36] | – I’m out. – Then you’re out. Fuck you. | -我退出 -那就滚吧 操你妈 |
[26:43] | Fuck me? | 操我妈 |
[26:45] | Fuck me? | 操我妈 |
[26:46] | Bobby, you should be on a fucking construction site somewhere, | 鲍比 你该在建筑工地上工作 |
[26:49] | not trying to run whorehouses. | 而不是开妓院 |
[26:51] | – Look at you. – Look at me, yeah, | -看看你 -看看我 |
[26:53] | with my wallet fat, bringing in more money than the goddamn bar. | 看我圆鼓鼓的钱包 比你该死的酒吧赚更多的钱 |
[26:56] | Which is probably what’s eating you. | 多半你就是为这个而不爽 |
[27:01] | Fuck all of you. | 操你妈所有人 |
[27:04] | Fuck you, | 操你妈 |
[27:05] | and fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[27:08] | And, yeah, Mr. Pipilo, | 还有皮普洛先生 |
[27:10] | Rudy, respectfully, fuck you! | 鲁迪 尊敬地 操你妈 |
[27:21] | He’ll come around. | 他会回心转意的 |
[27:23] | Hey, let’s go see the upstairs. | 我们去看楼上 |
[27:32] | You got my letters, right? | 你收到我的信了吧 |
[27:36] | They were funny. | 很好笑 |
[27:39] | I read them a bunch. | 我看了很多遍 |
[27:43] | Yeah, shit. | 嗯 靠 |
[27:48] | I should’ve come by more often. | 我该多来看看你的 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[27:53] | I just lost track of time. | 我没了时间概念 |
[27:58] | Hey, there are a couple of years there I don’t even remember. | 我有好几年的记忆都没了呢 |
[28:09] | That’s not any better? | 没有好转吗 |
[28:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:16] | They say it is. | 他们说好转了 |
[28:19] | Are they still doing the electric shock stuff? | 他们还对你用电击吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 没 |
[28:24] | Mostly meds for me now. | 现在主要给我吃药 |
[28:28] | I don’t think the shock treatment thing | 他们好像不再 |
[28:30] | is something they want to do anymore. | 进行电击治疗了 |
[28:34] | Dad was so quick to sign off on that shit. | 爸爸当时签字签得好快 |
[28:39] | – He thought it would help. – Oh, fuck him. | -他以为这会有帮助 -他可以去死了 |
[28:41] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[28:48] | The look on his face. | 他脸上的表情 |
[28:52] | Like I was gonna wear it out and… | 就像我会穿着那衣服 |
[28:57] | …walk down Queens Blvd. | 到皇后大道上走 |
[28:59] | Hey, that was my fucking dress, remember? | 那是我的裙子 记得吗 |
[29:03] | You could’ve gotten married in it for all I care. | 你可以穿着它结婚 我都无所谓 |
[29:06] | Leenie, the joke is I wasn’t even into that. | 莱妮 讽刺的是我其实对那衣服没兴趣 |
[29:12] | I just tried it on for a laugh. | 我只是为了逗大家笑才穿的 |
[29:15] | Dad didn’t laugh, though. | 不过爸爸没有笑 |
[29:17] | Patrick, Dad doesn’t give a shit about you. | 帕特里克 爸爸根本不关心你 |
[29:20] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[29:22] | Or who we are. | 或者我们是谁 |
[29:24] | He only cares about how it might look to everyone else. | 他只关心我们在别人眼里是什么样子 |
[29:27] | How the rest of the world might see him | 全世界会怎么看他 |
[29:29] | if his daughter gets knocked up, if his son likes boys. | 要是他女儿肚子被搞大 他儿子喜欢男生 |
[29:33] | Fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[29:35] | Seriously, Patrick, who gives a fuck | 真的 帕特里克 谁在乎 |
[29:37] | what Dad thinks about anything? | 爸爸的想法 |
[29:43] | I’m not homosexual. | 我不是同性恋 |
[29:45] | Patrick, come on. | 帕特里克 别这样 |
[29:47] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[29:48] | He knows I’m not. | 他知道我不是 |
[29:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:51] | He knows. The doctors, they know. | 他知道 那些医生也知道 |
[29:53] | Hey, I’ve known you my whole goddamn life. | 我认识了你一辈子 |
[29:55] | I like girls. | 我喜欢女孩 |
[29:57] | Name one girl you were ever with. | 说一个你交往过的女孩 |
[30:07] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[30:12] | Patrick, the world… | 帕特里克 这个世界… |
[30:18] | it’s changing. | 正在变化 |
[30:20] | And most people don’t fuck with you, | 大部分人不会找你麻烦 |
[30:23] | not like they used to. | 和以前不一样 |
[30:33] | Dad would fucking hate it. | 爸爸一定会讨厌这样的世界 |
[30:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:03] | You two are, what? | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[31:05] | Renewing your vows or something? | 在重订誓约吗 |
[31:07] | My husband’s taking me to Delmonico’s. | 我丈夫要带我去德尔莫尼科餐厅 |
[31:09] | And then we’re gonna go see “Hair.” | 然后我们要去看《越战毛发》 |
[31:11] | Hippie shit. | 嬉皮士电影 |
[31:15] | That a new ring, Fran? | 新戒指吗 弗兰 |
[31:18] | Bobby got it for me. | 鲍比给我买的 |
[31:19] | It’s aquamarine. | 是海蓝宝石 |
[31:21] | Her birthstone. | 她的诞生石 |
[31:26] | You two should get a room. | 你们俩快去开房吧 |
[31:28] | So sue me for being happy. | 怪我太幸福咯 |
[31:31] | Heard from Andrea lately, Vince? | 最近有安德莉娅的消息吗 文斯 |
[31:34] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[31:38] | She, um– she came around to our house this morning. | 她… 她今早来我们家了 |
[31:43] | She was pretty banged up. | 她伤得不轻 |
[31:44] | “Banged up”? | “伤得不轻” |
[31:45] | Eddie Buccho, that son of a bitch. | 艾迪·布科 那个混蛋 |
[31:47] | He beat her. | 他打了她 |
[31:50] | – Eddie Buccho? – All because of a pair of high heels. | -艾迪·布科 -就因为一双高跟鞋 |
[31:52] | Yeah, he bought her a pair of evening shoes from Saks. | 他在萨克斯百货给她买了双晚宴鞋 |
[31:55] | She didn’t want to wear them ’cause they hurt her feet. | 她不想穿 因为会磨脚 |
[31:57] | And what’s that loser do? | 结果那人渣做了什么 |
[31:58] | He beats on her. | 他揍她 |
[32:03] | Piece of shit. | 垃圾 |
[32:05] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[32:06] | – He did it in your house. – What? | -他在你家揍的她 -什么 |
[32:09] | In front of your kids. | 当着你孩子们的面 |
[32:12] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我得去下洗手间 |
[32:19] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[32:22] | Black and blue all over, but she ain’t had nothing broke. | 全身青肿 但没断骨头 |
[32:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:26] | Fuck you can do, Vincent? | 你又能做什么呢 文森特 |
[32:28] | Eddie’s with Twist and them. | 艾迪和特维斯特他们是一伙的 |
[32:29] | You can’t mess with that crew. | 你惹不起那伙人 |
[32:31] | You shouldn’t have left Andrea. | 你就不该离开安德莉娅 |
[32:33] | That’s what your sister’s telling you, | 你姐姐就是在告诉你这个 |
[32:35] | bringing that news in here like that. | 用这种方式把消息带来 |
[32:37] | – You should go home. – What, the perfect husband’s | -你该回家 -怎么 完美丈夫 |
[32:39] | gonna lecture me now about love and marriage? | 要教我爱与婚姻的道理吗 |
[32:42] | That ring you bought Fran? | 你给弗兰买的那枚戒指 |
[32:44] | I was in here the day that guy put all that jewelry out on the bar. | 那人把首饰全摆在吧台上那天我也在 |
[32:47] | Couldn’t help but notice you bought two rings– | 我注意到你买了两枚戒指 |
[32:50] | one for your wife and one for… | 一枚给你老婆 另一枚给… |
[32:52] | I’m guessing that blonde who works the parlor. | 我猜是在妓院工作的那个金发妞吧 |
[32:54] | Her name’s Tiffany. She’s my friend. | 她叫蒂凡妮 她是我的朋友 |
[33:02] | Fuck you, Vincent. | 操你妈 文森特 |
[33:26] | Slide over, girl. | 挪过去 妹子 |
[33:36] | All set. | 一切就绪 |
[33:38] | But you didn’t pay him. | 但你没付他钱 |
[33:40] | Gonna do the full transaction tonight. | 今晚才做完整的交易 |
[33:42] | Saying you are. | 我是说你去 |
[33:45] | You go in there with some money, | 你带着钱进去那里 |
[33:47] | come out with the thing. | 带着货出来 |
[33:51] | Look, ain’t no lawman gonna | 没有执法人员 |
[33:53] | stop a pretty little girl like you | 会拦下像你这样拿着健身袋 |
[33:55] | walking down the street with a gym bag. | 在路上走着的漂亮姑娘 |
[33:57] | Me, they brace me for breathing. | 而我 什么也不干也会被他们拦下 |
[33:59] | – Shit. – You know this guy? | -靠 -你认识这个人吗 |
[34:01] | A player I know hooked me up. | 我认识的一个皮条客帮我拉的线 |
[34:03] | Said his man’s cool. | 说他人没问题 |
[34:13] | You my bottom. | 你是我的私藏 |
[34:15] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[34:28] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯 |
[34:29] | Anything you want. | 你想点什么都可以 |
[34:48] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[34:49] | Downstairs, in the stockroom. Come on. | 楼下的储藏室 快来 |
[34:53] | Therese, Claudette, watch the bar. | 特蕾泽 克劳德特 顾好酒吧 |
[35:17] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[35:20] | Snatched this hump off of 46th and he was making a fuss, | 在第46街抓到这个废物 他大吵大闹 |
[35:23] | so we needed kind of a quiet space. | 所以我们得找个安静的地方 |
[35:25] | Frankie here thought about bringing him | 弗兰奇想到从后门带他进来 |
[35:26] | in the back, down the stairs. | 到楼下来 |
[35:28] | And you let them in? | 你居然放他们进来 |
[35:29] | We’re on the same team, right? | 我们是一伙的 不是吗 |
[35:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[35:34] | Go play the jukebox. | 去点歌 |
[35:36] | Loud, in case this asshole gets emotional. | 放大声点 以防这混蛋大哭 |
[35:40] | – All right. – It wasn’t me, Tommy. | -好吧 -不是我干的 汤米 |
[35:43] | – Lock the door behind you. – It wasn’t me. | -走的时候锁门 -不是我干的 |
[35:55] | So, it’s actually, like, two cities | 其实有两个城市 |
[35:59] | because Minneapolis is on one side of the river, | 因为明尼阿波里斯市在河的一边 |
[36:02] | but then St. Paul, which that’s, like– | 但圣保罗是… |
[36:05] | the, like, cooler place to hang out, | 更好玩的地方 |
[36:07] | that’s actually on the other end, | 而它在河的另一边 |
[36:09] | so it’s kind of, like, actually on the other end of it, | 所以其实是在河的另一边 |
[36:12] | – so– – Girls… | -所以… -姑娘们 |
[36:14] | why don’t you get yourselves another drink? | 你们不如再点杯酒吧 |
[36:23] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[36:27] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[36:35] | So, how’s C.C.? | CC怎么样 |
[36:40] | Was Reggie better or worse than C.C.? | 比起CC 雷吉更好还是更糟 |
[36:43] | Shit, girl. | 该死 妹子 |
[36:45] | Give me a moment to grieve. | 让我难过一下吧 |
[36:47] | Sure, take a moment. | 当然 找个时间 |
[36:50] | Go to church, light a candle. | 去教堂 点支蜡烛 |
[36:56] | Tommy, this is my bar. | 汤米 这里是我的酒吧 |
[36:58] | Yeah, but this gaguzz is one of the guys | 是 但这个蠢材是其中一个 |
[37:00] | stealing coins from Marty Hodas. | 偷马蒂·霍达斯钱的人 |
[37:02] | My bar, Tommy! | 我的酒吧啊 汤米 |
[37:04] | – Hey! Tommy! – You grabbed the wrong guy, man. | -汤米 -你抓错人了 |
[37:06] | Hold up, hold up. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[37:08] | Vince, what’s that by the mook’s head? | 文斯 那混蛋脑袋旁边的是什么 |
[37:10] | – What are you talking about? – What’s that case there? | -你在说什么 -那箱子里的是什么 |
[37:12] | – That’s scotch. – What kind? | -是威士忌 -哪一种 |
[37:14] | – Johnnie Walker, black. – The good shit. | -尊尼获加 黑方 -好东西 |
[37:22] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 拜托 求求你们 |
[37:27] | – Now? – No, man, this is crazy. | -现在吗 -不要啊 这太疯狂了 |
[37:28] | – Go ahead, shoot him. – You ain’t gonna count to three | -开枪杀了他 -你不打算 |
[37:30] | – or nothing like that? – What, like in the movies? | -数到三之类的吗 -怎么 像电影里那样吗 |
[37:32] | – Fuck, no. – All right, guys, listen, listen. | -当然不要 -好了 听我说 听我说 |
[37:34] | You’ll get the money, all right? Just not all of it. | 你会拿回钱的 只是不是全部 |
[37:37] | But it’s in a couple of banks. | 钱分别放在几个银行里 |
[37:38] | And we just spent a little of it. | 我们已经花了一点 |
[37:41] | – How much? – Maybe $20. | -多少 -大概两万 |
[37:44] | Between the two of us, just under that, maybe. | 我们两个人 差不多到这个数 |
[37:46] | All right, get rid of him. | 好吧 把他处理掉 |
[37:47] | – What, what? Hey! – You got it. | -什么 等等 -没问题 |
[37:47] | No, no, no, no, no. Not like that. | 不不不 不是那样 |
[37:51] | Use my car, you take him to his home, | 用我的车载他回他家 |
[37:53] | so we know where he lives, | 我们就知道他住哪儿了 |
[37:55] | and then tomorrow, we go with him to the banks. | 然后明天我们和他一起去银行 |
[37:57] | – Right? – Christ Almighty. | -懂了吗 -天呐 |
[38:00] | Come on, let’s have a drink. | 走吧 我们喝一杯 |
[38:09] | You look like you prospering. | 你看上去混得不错 |
[38:13] | I’m doing all right. | 我还行吧 |
[38:15] | Scrumping every day. | 每天混吃混喝 |
[38:21] | Brought my stable uptown. | 我把我的妞带来城北了 |
[38:23] | We’re gonna spend the night at my permanent crib. | 我们要在我住的地方过夜 |
[38:25] | Gonna make them both feel special, you know? | 让她们都感觉很特别 知道吗 |
[38:28] | Like how you taught me how to do. | 就像你之前教我的一样 |
[38:31] | You want to control the bodies, you need to control the mind. | 要想控制她们的身体 得先控制她们的思想 |
[38:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:40] | So,so, what, you still in it, Ace? | 你还在干这行吗 埃斯 |
[38:44] | Ah, I slowed down. | 没怎么干了 |
[38:47] | And my knees is all fucked up. | 我的膝盖不行了 |
[38:50] | I read the writing on the wall. | 我有不祥之兆 |
[38:51] | Told me to pull back. | 老天告诉我该收手了 |
[38:54] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:56] | You operate on the Deuce, right? | 你在堕落街上做生意 对吗 |
[39:00] | Take a look around, brother. | 看看周围吧 兄弟 |
[39:02] | Any man can drop a quarter in a machine | 任何人都可以往机器里投硬币 |
[39:05] | and pull on his rod while he’s watching people fucking. | 边看别人做爱边掏出自己的家伙 |
[39:09] | They do it in the movie theaters in every day of their lives. | 他们每天都在电影院里这样搞 |
[39:13] | Man don’t even have to ask a woman. | 现在男人都不用问女人 |
[39:14] | She just drop her panties and get in the bed. | 她们就直接内裤一脱躺在床上 |
[39:17] | Even ugly motherfuckers | 就算是丑逼 |
[39:18] | don’t have to pay for pussy no more. | 也不用花钱买春了 |
[39:21] | That’s why they call it free love. | 这就是他们所谓的自由[免费]性爱 |
[39:24] | Fuck. Listen, man. | 操 听我说 |
[39:28] | Always gonna be hos, right? | 鸡总是会存在的 对吗 |
[39:31] | And they always gonna need a man | 她们永远都需要一个男人 |
[39:33] | to hold their money. | 来帮她们管钱 |
[39:37] | Business is good, Ace. | 生意还不错 埃斯 |
[39:41] | You should get back in the game. | 你应该回来继续干 |
[39:43] | I need me a new ride, | 我需要辆新车 |
[39:45] | and I don’t even like them cars y’all driving nowadays. | 我一点儿也不喜欢你们现在开的车 |
[39:48] | They all look like boxes to me. | 跟箱子似的 |
[39:53] | I had me a ’59 El D. | 我曾有一辆59年的凯迪拉克黄金帝国 |
[39:58] | Red over white, you know. | 红白的 |
[39:59] | That Biarritz edition? | 比亚里茨那款 |
[40:01] | 225 inches long with them big-ass motherfucking fins | 有五米七长后面还有个巨大的尾翼 |
[40:05] | and them four taillights. | 四盏尾灯 |
[40:06] | That motherfucker was beautiful. | 那车真他妈漂亮 |
[40:09] | Come on, man, Ace. | 行了 埃斯 |
[40:10] | You could find you one in good shape. | 你可以找到一辆状况良好的 |
[40:13] | Get out there again. | 再次出山 |
[40:15] | A man has to know when to step off the stage. | 男人要知道什么时候该退出舞台 |
[40:20] | I had my day in the sun. | 我辉煌过了 |
[40:24] | Ah, there’s my woman. | 我的女人来了 |
[40:28] | Hey, Melvin. | 你好 梅尔文 |
[40:33] | – Ace. – Hmm? | -埃斯 -嗯 |
[40:34] | Please. | 我来吧 |
[40:47] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:48] | I’ll see you around, young man. | 再见 年轻人 |
[40:55] | – I got you butter pecan. – Butter pecan. | -我给你买了奶油胡桃 -奶油胡桃 |
[40:58] | You got me. | 我喜欢 |
[41:00] | We still need to go by the Rexall and get the medicine. | 我们还得去雷氏药房买药 |
[41:03] | All right, sugar. | 行 甜心 |
[41:29] | – Tommy? – Yeah? | -汤米 -什么事 |
[41:32] | I’m not a made guy or nothing, right? | 我不是黑帮的吧 |
[41:38] | Fuck, no. | 当然不是 |
[41:40] | But I’m with you, right? | 但我和你们是一伙的 对吗 |
[41:48] | So, what does that mean, exactly? | 这究竟意味着什么 |
[41:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[41:59] | How you doing tonight? | 你今晚怎样 |
[42:01] | I know you like what you see, baby. | 我知道你喜欢我 宝贝 |
[42:03] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[42:04] | Hey, juicy wrap. I know you love it. | 丰乳翘臀 我知道你喜欢 |
[42:07] | Hey, sugar. What you looking so glum for? | 亲爱的 你怎么看起来最这么闷闷不乐 |
[42:10] | You dating tonight? | 你今晚约会吗 |
[42:11] | It’s all right, you don’t gotta be shy, baby. | 没事的 别害羞 宝贝 |
[42:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[42:15] | I know you see me, baby. | 我知道你看见我了 宝贝 |
[42:18] | I know you see me. | 我知道你看见我了 |
[42:28] | Y’all don’t gotta be shy. | 你们别害羞 |
[42:44] | Shit. | 操 |
[42:51] | At your service. | 随时为您效劳 |
[42:54] | Where your shadow at? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[42:56] | In the diner using the head. | 在餐厅里上厕所 |
[43:00] | What you doing on the street? | 你在街上干什么 |
[43:01] | I thought you were, you know… | 我以为你在 你懂的 |
[43:03] | I wasn’t getting chosen all that much on the inside. | 我在里面没什么人选 |
[43:06] | Out here, men with special taste, they find me. | 在街上 口味特殊的人会来找我 |
[43:11] | You mean to tell me– | 你是说… |
[43:12] | I’m a big girl in case you didn’t notice. | 提醒你一下 我是个胖女孩 |
[43:15] | All I notice are those beautiful eyes. | 我只看到你有双迷人的眼睛 |
[43:20] | Damn, Alston. | 该死 奥斯顿 |
[43:22] | Been a while since I gave it away, | 我有阵子没免费接过客了 |
[43:24] | but I might have to make an exception with you. | 但我可能要为你破次例了 |
[43:28] | I’m spoken for. | 我有对象了 |
[43:31] | At least I think I am. | 至少我觉得是这样 |
[43:38] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[43:40] | How a dude like you get to be a cop? | 你这样的人怎么能当警察 |
[43:47] | How you doing tonight? | 今晚过得怎样 |
[43:51] | Like what you see, baby? | 喜欢我吗 宝贝 |
[43:59] | Can I make you date for a little bit? | 我能和你约个会吗 |
[44:02] | Won’t take me long. | 不需要很久 |
[44:29] | Yeah, what are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[44:39] | Not Eddie Sorrentino, Eddie Buccho. | 不是艾迪·索伦帝诺 是艾迪·布科 |
[44:41] | Oh, which one is that? | 那是谁 |
[44:43] | The one in Twist’s crew. | 特维斯特的一个手下 |
[44:45] | Twist over on Lefferts? | 莱弗茨大道上的特维斯特吗 |
[44:47] | – That bunch of fucking humps? – Yeah, that bunch. | -那帮废物 -是的 那帮废物 |
[44:49] | Fuck, no. | 操 不 |
[44:50] | Mm, candy store gangsters. | 贩毒的恶棍 |
[44:53] | Not one of them’s made. | 他们都不是黑帮的 |
[44:54] | – No? – Nope. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[45:26] | Hey, hey, hey. Keep it fair, fellas. | 公平点 伙计们 |
[45:28] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[45:45] | Who the fuck is that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[45:59] | You Rufus? | 你是鲁弗斯吗 |
[46:01] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 进来吧 |
[46:27] | It’s all there. | 都在这了 |
[46:28] | Looks right. | 看起来没少 |
[46:32] | Give me the stuff. | 把东西给我 |
[46:34] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[46:38] | The shit. | 就那东西 |
[46:42] | Stop fucking around. | 别唬我了 |
[46:44] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[46:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[47:11] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[47:14] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[47:20] | Just take me to the precinct. | 直接带我去辖区里的警局 |
[47:22] | I know Alston, Haddix, and all those guys. | 我认识奥斯顿 哈迪克斯 那伙人我都认识 |
[47:25] | We’re not NYPD, hon. | 我们不是纽约警局的 亲爱的 |
[47:27] | We’re federal. | 我们是联调局的 |
[47:27] | You just bought quantity. You’re looking at long time. | 你买的量够判很久了 |
[47:31] | Unless you wanna speak on that bold, cowboy-looking brother | 除非你能和我们好好聊聊那个送你进来 |
[47:33] | who sent you in here. | 看起来像个牛仔的放肆哥们 |
[47:34] | Maybe then we can help you out. | 或许之后我们能帮你 |
[47:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:57] | – Can I get that crate? – Yeah. | -那个箱子能给我吗 -可以 |
[48:01] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[48:08] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[48:11] | Okay, let me know. | 好 有消息告诉我 |
[48:13] | That was Harvey. | 哈维打电话来了 |
[48:15] | His car broke down on the LIE | 他的车在长岛高速上坏掉了 |
[48:17] | and they’re towing him to a garage now. | 现在正被拖去修理厂 |
[48:20] | – And he just wants us to wait? – Yeah. | -他要我们等着吗 -是的 |
[48:29] | This your first time? | 你第一次来吗 |
[48:33] | It’s just fucking. | 只是做爱而已 |
[48:43] | Hey, you. | 你来了 |
[48:48] | The hell happened to you? | 你他妈这是怎么了 |
[48:49] | Ah, I hit this guy. | 跟人打架了 |
[48:52] | This asshole over in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的一个混蛋 |
[48:53] | – Brooklyn? – Yeah. | -布鲁克林 -对 |
[48:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:58] | Beat on my wife. | 他打我老婆 |
[49:02] | My ex-wife. | 我前妻 |
[49:03] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[49:12] | – Hey, Vince. – What? | -文斯 -怎么 |
[49:13] | Um, I’ve been talking to Paul, | 我之前跟保罗聊了几句 |
[49:15] | and he wants to open his own spot. | 他想自己开一家酒吧 |
[49:19] | So? | 所以呢 |
[49:19] | So you should back him. | 你应该支持他 |
[49:22] | Go in with him on a downtown place. | 跟他去南区开一家 |
[49:25] | He knows the Village. Like, really knows it. | 格林威治村他很熟 是真的很熟 |
[49:28] | And with money behind him and somebody who could leverage | 要是有资金支持 再来个有影响力的人 |
[49:32] | paying off the cops like you all do… | 把条子那边捋顺了… |
[49:36] | A fag bar? | 同志酒吧吗 |
[49:38] | I gotta go partners in on a pink bar now? | 我现在要去当同志酒吧的合伙人吗 |
[49:41] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[49:42] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[49:46] | Sweeney, you were just in here last night. | 斯威尼 你昨晚刚来过 |
[49:48] | Now, I know you’re not back here that quick. | 我知道你不应该这么快再来 |
[49:50] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[49:51] | You guys didn’t find a small book– | 你们有没有看到一个小本子 |
[49:54] | puke green, about like this big? | 暗绿色 大概这么大 |
[49:59] | A book? | 小本子 |
[50:01] | I’ll check with Mike when he comes in, | 等麦克来了我问问 |
[50:03] | but I don’t think so. | 不过应该没有 |
[50:07] | If you could just talk to him. | 你能不能跟他谈谈 |
[50:09] | Put that goddamn thing away. | 你给我把那玩意收起来 |
[50:12] | You shouldn’t have come down here looking for me, | 你不应该来这里找我 |
[50:14] | – not to the house. – But I’m out of time. | -别来警局 -但我没时间了 |
[50:16] | My article goes to press tonight. | 今晚我的文章就要送去印刷了 |
[50:18] | My editor– I showed him the book and he says it’s not enough. | 我的编辑 我给他看了账本 他说不够 |
[50:22] | – But if you could confirm, it could– – How is that not enough? | -你能不能确认下… -怎么会不够 |
[50:25] | It’s just numbers in there. | 里面只有数字 |
[50:26] | Just a bunch of addresses and amounts. | 一些地址和金额 |
[50:28] | He says I need someone to say what it all means | 他说需要有人来解释意思 |
[50:32] | or we still can’t name people. | 否则还是不能列出人的名字 |
[50:33] | So, if I just say what it is, | 如果我说了意思 |
[50:35] | they’ll run the story you want? | 他们就会发表你想要的文章吗 |
[50:37] | Yes, if you say what it is. | 对 只要你说意思 |
[50:40] | And you’ll keep my– – | 你不会… |
[50:43] | You’ll keep my name out of your goddamn paper? | 你不会提到我的名字吧 |
[50:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[51:10] | So, Harvey can’t make it today. | 哈维今天来不了了 |
[51:13] | He says that they can’t fix his car until they get another part, | 他说要修车 但是差个零件 |
[51:17] | and it’s gonna be hours, so he says to just call it a day. | 估计要几小时后拿到 干脆今天算了吧 |
[51:21] | We still get paid for our time? | 那我们白等这么久有钱拿吗 |
[51:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:25] | Hey, fuck that. We’re here. | 去他的 来都来了 |
[51:28] | We’re not gonna fucking go home. | 不能就这样回去吧 |
[51:29] | We’re not? | 不回去吗 |
[51:35] | We rented the fucking camera. | 我们连摄像机都租了 |
[51:39] | Can we get the prairie set lit? | 能把草原布置出来吗 |
[51:44] | All right. | 好 |
[51:46] | Greg, come. | 格雷戈 来 |
[51:48] | Bring the camera over. | 把摄像机推过来 |
[51:52] | Bring the fence over, guys. | 把围栏也挪过来 各位 |
[51:54] | – And two of the props? – Yeah. | -你去拿两个道具 -好 |
[52:03] | – Right there. – Yeah. | -放那儿吧 -好 |
[52:09] | Yeah, that’s some wig you got there. | 你这假发可真够厉害的 |
[52:12] | Kind of screams it’s not really you. | 一看就不是本人 |
[52:21] | You’re worried you’re gonna make a movie | 你是在担心 拍了电影之后 |
[52:22] | and you’re gonna get recognized? | 会被人认出来吗 |
[52:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:27] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[52:36] | I see you got quite the wig your own self. | 你自己不也有一顶假发吗 |
[52:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:44] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要了 |
[52:47] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[53:06] | Hey, Candy. | 糖糖 |
[53:08] | These are Harvey’s notes for the shoot. | 这是哈维做的拍摄笔记 |
[53:12] | All right, first up is Lori and Andy. | 好 洛瑞和安迪先上 |
[53:18] | All right, fire it up. | 行 开始吧 |
[53:21] | – Let’s make a movie! – Striking. | -来拍电影吧 -开拍 |
[53:27] | Patrolman. | 巡警 |
[53:29] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[53:41] | Anything we need to talk about? | 我们有什么需要谈谈的吗 |
[53:44] | Captain? | 警监 |
[53:47] | A word to the wise, Patrolman. | 智者无赘言 巡警 |
[53:49] | I have your back. | 我罩着你 |
[53:51] | And when the shit hits the fan around here, | 等事情爆发的时候 |
[53:53] | I’m gonna make sure you come through with flying colors. | 我会确保你毫发无损 |
[53:56] | But the one thing I need | 但我需要知道 |
[53:57] | is to know that I have the loyalty of my people. | 我的人对我绝对忠诚 |
[54:00] | Whatever you know about what’s going on in this house comes to me | 警局里发生的所有事都要告诉我 |
[54:03] | and goes up the ladder from me. | 并由我来向上汇报 |
[54:05] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[54:08] | Trust me, I am going to scrub this shithole clean, | 相信我 我会把这里整顿好 |
[54:11] | but I can only do that if we keep our dirt in-house. | 但你不能把丑事外传 |
[54:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[54:20] | Where were you hoping to get to? | 你想达到什么目标 |
[54:22] | Sir? | 什么 |
[54:24] | I asked you where you were hoping to go when the dust settles. | 我问你 等尘埃落定后想去哪里 |
[54:28] | Detective Bureau. | 警探局 |
[54:30] | I know that’s shooting high, but I– | 我知道这个目标有点高 但是… |
[54:40] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[54:56] | Joss, come get her beautiful tits. | 小乔 来拍她的美奶子 |
[55:05] | No! | 不对 |
[55:06] | – Shit. – What is it? | -操 -怎么了 |
[55:07] | – This is backwards. – Should I cut? | -反了 -要卡吗 |
[55:09] | – I just– I can see this is backwards. – What do you mean? | -我 我能看出来是反的 -什么意思 |
[55:13] | Well, we’re telling a story, right? | 我们要讲故事 对吧 |
[55:15] | We need Dwayne– | 我们需要杜安 |
[55:16] | Dwayne, can you come back here? | 杜安 你能回来下吗 |
[55:18] | – Sure. – We need Dwayne’s dick to take us into Shana. | -好 -我们需要杜安的屌带我们进入莎娜 |
[55:21] | Right? We need to be with him | 对吧 我们要和他一起 |
[55:23] | and follow him, and he takes us into her. | 跟着他 让他带我们进入她 |
[55:25] | The dick takes us in. | 那根屌带我们进去 |
[55:28] | Right? | 对不对 |
[55:32] | Okay, the– the action is of him | 这场戏 是要拍他 |
[55:36] | walking up and taking her from behind, right? | 走过来 后入她 对吧 |
[55:38] | If you start on her pussy, you’ve got no story. | 如果从她的逼开始拍 就没有故事了 |
[55:41] | We’re not with him going to her to start. | 我们没有从一开始就和他一起 |
[55:44] | – It’s like… – Hitchcock-Truffaut? | -就像是… -《希区柯克与特吕弗》吗 |
[55:48] | Can I get a rehearsal? | 能排练一遍吗 |
[55:50] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[55:52] | You just gave a pretty good explanation | 你很好地解释了 |
[55:55] | of how action dictates camera movement. | 情节是如何决定摄像机走位的 |
[55:57] | I come here and then like this. | 我过来这里 然后这样 |
[56:00] | The Hitchcock-Truffaut interviews, | 希区柯克和特吕弗的访谈 |
[56:02] | but they’re talking about dicks and pussies | 不过他们说的是屌和逼 |
[56:05] | instead of– I don’t know, | 而不是… 我也说不好 |
[56:07] | a guy getting up from a table. | 一个人从桌子上起来 |
[56:08] | Can you explain to Greg about Hitchcock and Truffle? | 你能跟格雷戈解释下希区柯克和特吕弗吗 |
[56:10] | Because he definitely doesn’t understand it. | 因为他绝对不明白 |
[56:14] | How’s your car? | 你的车怎么样了 |
[56:16] | I gave up on it. | 我放弃了 |
[56:17] | I called a– called a good cab. | 我叫了出租车 |
[56:21] | Is this the last scene up? | 这是最后一幕了吗 |
[56:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -对 -是吗 |
[56:25] | You direct them all? | 全是你导演的吗 |
[56:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:30] | Well, finish it. | 那就拍完吧 |
[56:32] | We get out of here in a couple of hours, | 几小时后我们离开这里 |
[56:34] | and then you and I can poke our heads in at that movie party. | 去参加那个电影派对 |
[56:37] | – Like this? – If you want. | -这样对吗 -如果你想的话 |
[56:38] | Yeah, like that. Careful, you’re in frame. | 没错 就这样 小心点 你在镜头里了 |
[56:44] | The bail is $4,000, right? | 保释金是四千美金吧 |
[56:48] | Now, the Gs, they ain’t nothing to me. | 对我来说几千块算个屁 |
[56:50] | You know I got the money. | 你知道我有钱 |
[56:52] | Yeah, but you ain’t gonna bail her out, right? | 嗯 但你不准备保她出来 是不是 |
[56:55] | Man, you can’t be going near those feds | 兄弟 你不能在联邦探员身边 |
[56:57] | showing that kind of bread. | 带着那么多钱 |
[56:58] | You can’t show like that. | 不能那样显露钱财 |
[57:00] | Nah, listen, man. | 听着 兄弟 |
[57:01] | Unless she can put proof on you, | 除非她有你的把柄 |
[57:03] | you need to let her take the charge and do the the time. | 不然你就让她顶罪 蹲监狱吧 |
[57:07] | Bail or no bail, | 不管保不保释 |
[57:09] | Barbara ain’t gonna say nothing on me. | 芭芭拉都不会背叛我的 |
[57:11] | That girl gonna stand tall. | 那姑娘不会松口的 |
[57:13] | You broke her good. | 你把她调教得很好 |
[57:16] | She loyal like a three-legged dog. | 她像只三条腿的狗一样忠诚 |
[57:19] | And Barbara’s a good earner, too. | 并且芭芭拉很会赚钱 |
[57:21] | Yeah, and she still gonna be when she comes out. | 对 她出狱之后依然能赚大钱 |
[57:23] | Provided she keeps her looks. | 只要她还能这么好看 |
[57:25] | But anyway, you can’t be stressing on her. | 但你不能给她压力 |
[57:27] | You a man, right? | 你是个男人 对吧 |
[57:31] | You know it. | 你心里清楚 |
[57:46] | Hey, Ruby. | 露比 |
[57:48] | Hey! Ruby! | 露比 |
[57:52] | Ruby, baby! | 露比 宝贝 |
[57:56] | You wanna get out here, lady? | 你想下车吗 小姐 |
[57:59] | No, no, no. Keep going. | 不 不 接着开 |
[58:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[58:24] | Is that all that this is for you? | 这对你来说就是这样吗 |
[58:26] | No, don’t even start. | 别招我 |
[58:27] | Sandra, Sandra! | 桑德拉 桑德拉 |
[58:28] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[58:57] | You tipped off the captain. | 你向警监告密了 |
[58:59] | For your own good, partner. | 为了你好 搭档 |
[59:02] | For your own good. | 为了你好 |
[59:17] | What you think you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[59:19] | Didn’t like it. Don’t have to pay. | 没享受到 不用付钱 |
[59:20] | Put that goddamn money back in my purse. | 把钱放回我钱包里 |
[59:22] | – I don’t have to. – Oh, you’re gonna have to, all right. | -我不需要 -你必须放回去 |
[59:24] | – Wait till I tell my man. – Fuck your man! | -等我告诉我主子 -去你妈的主子 |
[59:26] | The fucking coon and his processed hair. | 那个该死的黑鬼和他烫过的头发 |
[59:28] | How’d you know who– | 你怎么知道… |
[59:31] | go on, get the fuck out of my room. | 走吧 滚出去 |
[59:35] | I’ll see you around, Thunderthighs. | 回见 象腿姐 |
[59:37] | My name is Ruby. | 我叫露比 |
[1:00:01] | Hey, look, they got a carpet on the sidewalk and everything. | 你看 他们在人行道上铺了地毯 |
[1:00:04] | It’s like the Grauman’s Chinese Theatres, actually. | 实际上有点像格劳曼的中国剧院 |
[1:00:06] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[1:00:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:10] | So, what, is that true? | 那是真的吗 |
[1:00:12] | Fuck if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[1:00:13] | I mean, we’re gonna find out tonight, aren’t we? | 我们今晚就知道了 不是吗 |
[1:00:16] | I mean, this thing’s making money, though. | 不过它很吸金 |
[1:00:18] | You know, it pulled in 30 grand the first week. | 第一周就赚了三万块 |
[1:00:20] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Come on. | -是吗 -没错 来吧 |
[1:00:22] | These tickets get us in to some kind of VIP area | 这些票能让我们进什么贵宾区 |
[1:00:25] | where they probably give you a glass of bad wine | 大概会给一杯不怎么样的红酒 |
[1:00:27] | and a complimentary condom. | 再附赠个套子 |
[1:00:58] | – How’d you get in here? – Marty, please. | -你怎么进来的 -马蒂 拜托 |
[1:01:01] | – Sorry. – Come on. | -抱歉 -走吧 |
[1:01:02] | – Good to see you. – Save me a seat. | -很高兴见到你 -帮我留个位子 |
[1:01:09] | She’s with me. | 我们一起的 |
[1:01:13] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[1:01:15] | Linda! Linda! | 琳达 琳达 |
[1:01:17] | It’s the lead actress. | 她就是女主角 |
[1:01:18] | They flew her in from Florida for this, first-class. | 他们为此把她从佛罗里达接过来 头等舱 |
[1:01:23] | It’s like a honest-to-God publicity tour. | 就像真正的宣传之旅一样 |
[1:01:33] | Excuse me, folks. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:35] | I’m gonna need tickets for the VIP room. | 有票才能上贵宾室 |
[1:01:40] | No… | 不是… |
[1:01:42] | See, my girl here is an actress. | 我这姑娘是个演员 |
[1:01:47] | All right, guys. | 好的 |
[1:01:49] | I still need to see your tickets. | 我仍需要看你们的票 |
[1:01:53] | Fuck this here! | 去他妈的 |
[1:02:20] | You don’t want to see the movie? | 你不想看电影了吗 |
[1:02:23] | What, another fuck film? | 什么 又一部黄片吗 |
[1:02:25] | Hell, no! | 当然不了 |
[1:02:30] | Hey, yo, bitch, come on. | 贱人 走了 |
[1:02:40] | 有史以来最棒的三级片 《深喉》 | |
[1:02:53] | A penny for your fuckin’ thoughts. | 你他妈想什么呢 |
[1:02:54] | I already told you. | 我说过了 |
[1:02:56] | Looks like she came through the awning, knocked out the bars. | 看样子她似乎砸穿了遮棚 撞倒了栏杆 |
[1:03:00] | Did a lot of damage. I’m gonna have to replace the sign. | 损失惨重 我得换掉标牌 |
[1:03:03] | You got insurance, right? | 你有保险吧 |
[1:03:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:06] | I gotta call Rudy. | 我得问问鲁迪 |
[1:03:13] | That’s high up there. | 那可真高啊 |
[1:03:28] | Hey, you got business here? | 你有事吗 |
[1:03:31] | This is my crime scene, motherfucker. | 这是我的罪案现场 混蛋 |
[1:03:35] | Yeah, behind the tape. | 对 到胶带后边去 |
[1:03:38] | So sad. | 太惨了 |
[1:03:46] | The girl was in a hurry, I guess. | 那姑娘大概挺着急吧 |
[1:03:49] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[1:03:52] | I’m saying she could’ve used the stairs. | 我是说她可以走楼梯 |
[1:03:59] | Come on. | 好了 |
[1:04:00] | Come on, come on, Alston. | 好了 走吧 奥斯顿 |
[1:04:02] | – Come on. Come on, man. – I’m cool, I’m cool! | -别这样 兄弟 -我没事 |
[1:04:04] | Back it up. | 退后 |
[1:04:07] | Hey, I said back it up. | 我说了退后 |
[1:04:13] | We might as well close up. | 我们还不如关门 |
[1:04:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:26] | Kind of cold, Vincent. | 有点冷血啊 文森特 |
[1:04:31] | Hey, I liked Thunder. | 我很喜欢象腿 |
[1:04:33] | I really did. | 真的 |
[1:04:34] | You think I like seeing that? | 你以为我想看见那场景吗 |
[1:04:38] | That? | “那场景” |
[1:04:40] | Her. | 她 |
[1:04:48] | That guy you fought, the one that beat up your wife? | 你揍的那个打了你老婆的男人 |
[1:04:54] | Who’d you do that for? | 你为了谁做的 |
[1:04:58] | For my wife. Who else? | 为我老婆 还能有谁 |
[1:05:12] | You got me wrong, Abby. | 你误会我了 艾比 |
[1:05:14] | Way wrong. | 误会太深了 |
[1:05:17] | I love women. | 我爱女人 |
[1:05:20] | But… | 但… |
[1:05:23] | it’s the Deuce. | 堕落街就是这样 |
[1:07:55] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:08:20] | Wait, actually, hang on. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:08:23] | Stick your ass out. | 把屁股撅起来 |
[1:08:29] | Very hot. | 非常性感 |
[1:08:34] | Come over here. | 过这儿来 |
[1:08:36] | Just come over here. | 上这边来 |
[1:09:32] | – You have rubbers? – Yeah. | -有避孕套吗 -有 |
[1:09:43] | Okay, baby, let me look at you. | 好了 亲爱的 让我看看你 |
[1:09:45] | – I don’t wanna see no drip. – I’m clean. | -希望没有性病 -我没有 |
[1:09:49] | That’s gonna be extra. | 那要另加钱 |
[1:09:51] | That’s a whole lot more love. | 那得需要更多的爱 |
[1:09:53] | – I got you. – All right. | -明白 -好的 |
[1:09:56] | No, none of that. | 不行 那个不行 |
[1:10:00] | But you can play with these, honey. | 但你能玩这些 宝贝 |
[1:10:02] | – Oh, yeah. – Okay, baby. | -好极了 -好了 宝贝 |