时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Outside these walls on the street out there… | 这些墙外的那些街道 |
[00:15] | nothing but backwash. The lowest of the low. | 都是最衰败 最烂的地方 |
[00:21] | Ain’t nothin’ gonna change. | 什么都不会变 |
[00:28] | Frankie, think you’re pretty funny, don’t ya? | 弗兰奇 觉得你很逗 是吗 |
[00:30] | My name is Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[00:31] | You got a brother? | 你有个哥哥 |
[00:33] | He owes everybody in New York City. | 纽约所有人都是他债主 |
[00:35] | The bar? That would be yours. You own it. | 酒吧 给你 你当店长 |
[00:38] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[00:41] | Have you ever had a job, Reggie? | 你工作过吗 雷吉 |
[00:43] | You think this ain’t a job? | 这难道不是工作吗 |
[00:45] | You and me, out here, I’m talkin’ world famous, baby. | 你和我一起 我们将轰动世界 宝贝 |
[00:50] | – Where’s your man? – No man, just me. | -谁负责你 -没人 只有我自己 |
[00:53] | Money. Money, money, money, money, | 钱 钱 钱 钱 钱 |
[00:57] | I think I might be doing something else. | 我可能会换工作 |
[01:03] | The movie business. | 电影行业 |
[01:04] | – Cut. – Action. | -停 -开拍 |
[01:07] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[01:08] | Been runnin’ women off the streets for a while now. | 清理站街女有段时间了 |
[01:10] | We pushed them into the parlors. | 我们把她们逼进了妓院 |
[01:12] | You pay me rent. The girls get a safe environment | 你给我租金 姑娘们待在安全的环境中 |
[01:15] | for as many hours as they can handle. | 想做多久做多久 |
[01:18] | What did you get arrested for? | 你为什么被捕 |
[01:19] | Being homosexual north of 14th Street. | 在14街以北做男同 |
[01:22] | Everything that’s going on out there, | 鉴于现在发生的这些事 |
[01:23] | is about to be the ho house or the movies. | 要么拍片 要么进妓院 |
[01:26] | There’s been a change. | 有些变化 |
[01:27] | Something about community standards. | 社区标准之类的 |
[01:29] | What about community standards? | 社区标准怎么了 |
[01:33] | Apparently, New York has none. | 显然 纽约没有社区标准 |
[01:35] | You may now roll the motherfucking camera. | 你们现在可以开拍了 |
[01:38] | Quiet and action. | 安静 开始 |
[01:39] | That’s the fantasy, right? | 那是幻想 对吗 |
[01:40] | That’s the shit we’re sellin’ here. | 我们卖的就是这个 |
[01:43] | We become extraneous in this whole situation. | 我们在整个链条里变得无足轻重 |
[01:46] | The money’s still the money, but the pimp, | 钱还是钱 可皮条客呢 |
[01:48] | who the fuck is he right now? | 现在是什么 |
[01:50] | This is a good thing with the dirty movies about to open up wide. | 色情片市场即将扩张 其实挺好的 |
[01:53] | All hardcore, | 完全限制级 |
[01:54] | feature length with a story and everything. | 长篇电影 有故事情节什么的 |
[01:56] | There’s 100,000 dollars behind it. | 听说花了十万 |
[01:59] | Who knows where we go from here. | 谁知道将来会如何 |
[02:02] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[03:21] | – Candy! – Hey, baby! How ya doin’? | -糖糖 -宝贝 你好吗 |
[03:24] | All right, gorgeous. | 好了 美女 |
[03:33] | – Enjoy yourself. -Thanks. | -好好玩 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | So this guy says to me, “You want a taste of the stuff, | 那人跟我说 “你想尝尝那玩意 |
[03:45] | You gotta lick my balls.” | 就得舔我的蛋” |
[03:47] | Because he doesn’t know I’m a cop, see? | 因为他不是我是警察 |
[03:50] | He thinks I’m some schmuck who’s gonna let him | 他以为我是那种会允许他 |
[03:52] | talk like that and walk away. | 这么说话还放任不管的蠢货 |
[04:03] | – Hey, Lori. – Hey, girl. I saw your photo in the magazine. | -洛瑞 -嘿 我在杂志上看到你的照片了 |
[04:07] | – What, the picture they run by the column? – Yeah in Spank. | -专栏里的那照片吗 -对 “掌掴”里 |
[04:09] | You know I don’t write that shit, right? | 你知道我不写那玩意的吧 |
[04:11] | They pay you for it, right? | 他们给你钱 对吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah, baby, they do. | 是的 没错 |
[04:14] | Lori could do that. | 洛瑞也能行 |
[04:16] | She could write for, you know, some other rag. | 她可以给其他的报纸写 |
[04:18] | “How to Please Your Man” Stuff, right? | “怎么取悦你男人”之类的 |
[04:20] | My queen knows all them tricks. | 我的女王对各种手法了如指掌 |
[04:22] | Hey, I wanted to let you know | 那个 跟你说下 |
[04:23] | there’s a dose that’s been going around the sets, | 片场最近有梅毒 |
[04:26] | so you should get yourself checked out. | 你该去检查下 |
[04:27] | Dr. Callas again? | 又要见卡拉斯医生 |
[04:29] | Goddamnit, I hate goin’ to his office. | 该死 我讨厌去他办公室 |
[04:31] | – It smells like Orange Julius. – No, no, he’ll come to you. | -一股饮料店的味道 -不 他会来找你 |
[04:33] | Give you a shot, just in case. | 去打一针 以防万一 |
[04:35] | Where you at tomorrow, you shooting? | 你明天干什么 拍片吗 |
[04:36] | – Yeah, I’m in the loft over on 36th. – Ok. | -嗯 我在36街的阁楼拍 -好 |
[04:39] | Look here, Candy, | 糖糖 |
[04:40] | you should be arranging this shit through me. | 你该通过我安排这些事 |
[05:01] | Royalty in the house! | 皇族来了 |
[05:03] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[05:05] | What’s good? | 你好吗 |
[05:06] | Headin’ out. | 准备出去 |
[05:08] | Places to go, people to meet. | 有地方要去 有人要见 |
[05:10] | None of ’em are here. | 都不在这 |
[05:11] | I just got here. | 我才刚到 |
[05:14] | – Saved a seat for ya. – Thanks, baby. | -帮你留了位置 -谢了 宝贝 |
[05:33] | Myer’s and tonic with a lemon wheel for the lady. | 给这位女士来杯美雅士朗姆酒汤力加柠檬 |
[05:37] | On the house. | 免费 |
[05:38] | Celebrities drink for free in the 366. | 在366 名人喝酒都是免费的 |
[05:43] | – I’m a celebrity? – Oh, yeah. | -我是名人吗 -当然 |
[05:45] | Al Goldstein was in here the other night, | 那天晚上艾尔·高斯坦来了 |
[05:47] | gave your latest movie 100 on the Peter Meter. | 在点片机上给你的最新电影投了一百 |
[05:50] | Like a triple threat– | 简直是三项全能 |
[05:51] | actress, director, and… | 演员 导演 还有… |
[05:55] | Yeah? And what’s the third thing? | 继续啊 第三个是什么 |
[05:58] | General movie star hotness. | 火辣性感的影星 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | I mean, look at you. | 瞧瞧你现在 |
[06:05] | Look at you. | 你不也一样吗 |
[06:08] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[06:10] | Who woulda thought, right? | 谁能想到会有今天 |
[06:13] | Then there’s this guy. | 但还有这个男人 |
[06:16] | Hey, Sally. | 美女 你好啊 |
[06:19] | Hey, Tony Manero. | 托尼·莫雷诺[《杀手夜狂热》] |
[06:24] | My brother happen to say where he was goin’? | 我哥有说他要去哪里吗 |
[06:26] | Straight to the top, the way it sounded. | 听起来好像是要平步青云 |
[06:29] | Well, surprise, surprise, he didn’t leave a gratuity. | 真是令人惊讶 他居然没留小费 |
[06:38] | There he goes. | 他就这样走了 |
[06:39] | Bound for glory. | 走向辉煌 |
[08:19] | – Hey, Mawan. – What’s up, bro? | -马万 -兄弟 |
[08:20] | Hey, you seen Irene? | 你看到爱琳了吗 |
[08:25] | Irene! | 爱琳 |
[08:27] | – Mario. – Hey, Frankie. | -马里奥 -弗兰奇 |
[08:29] | You catch the Knicks game last night? | 昨晚尼克斯的比赛你看了吗 |
[08:30] | – Aw, man. – McAdoo. Am I right? | -别说了 -麦卡杜牛逼吧 |
[08:33] | Now we just gotta get Haywood in the order, and we got something. | 海伍德发挥稍微正常点 就能稳赢了 |
[08:35] | Right? Motherfuckers shoulda at least covered the fuckin’ spread. | 是吧 混蛋们好歹覆盖分差吧 |
[08:39] | You had a bet down? | 你下注了吗 |
[08:40] | – Always. – Sorry to hear. | -我一直都下 -表示遗憾 |
[08:43] | I need five more. | 再给我五个 |
[08:51] | That guy? | 刚才那个人 |
[08:52] | Fifteen, twenty bucks a day, every day. | 每天花个15 20块 |
[08:54] | Same booth, same cock movie. | 同一个小屋 同一部毛片 |
[08:56] | He’s in love. | 他爱上了 |
[08:58] | Spencer fuckin’ Haywood. | 他妈的斯宾塞·海伍德 |
[09:01] | Killed me in the second half! | 后半场害了老子 |
[09:03] | Fuckin’ killed me! | 真他妈害死我了 |
[09:05] | And that’s what you get for datin’ a fashion model, right? | 谁让他跟时装模特在一起 是吧 |
[09:08] | How ya gonna focus when you got world-class cooze | 世界一流的逼在你脑子里晃来晃去 |
[09:11] | banging around in your fuckin’ head? | 你还怎么集中注意力 |
[09:12] | You can’t do it. Impossible. | 做不到的 绝对不可能 |
[09:14] | – He can’t. Yeah. – Right? | -确实做不到 -是吧 |
[09:16] | Is Irene in– in the office? | 爱琳 在办公室里吗 |
[09:18] | No, Irene’s not here, man. | 爱琳不在这里 兄弟 |
[09:19] | – No? – Office is locked. | -不在吗 -办公室锁了 |
[09:21] | – You got a– You got a quarter? – Yeah, man. | -你有25美分吗 -有的 |
[09:25] | – Thank you. – All right, bro. | -谢谢 -别客气 兄弟 |
[09:30] | Taken! | 有人 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[09:42] | – Hey, what is it, uh, Laura? – Lois. | -你叫啥来着 劳拉 -是洛伊斯 |
[09:45] | Lois, hey! | 洛伊斯 |
[09:46] | Irene, she around, or–? | 爱琳 她在吗 |
[09:47] | Getting breakfast. | 去买早餐了 |
[09:48] | She’s getting breakfast. | 她去买早餐了 |
[09:49] | OK, great, uh… | 好 挺好的 |
[09:51] | Well, you have a great day, Lois. | 祝你一天愉快 洛伊斯 |
[09:53] | All right. | 好 |
[09:54] | Hey, you got a clean-up on aisle two right there. | 那边二号屋需要清洁 |
[10:20] | Gimme 20. | 给我20块 |
[10:22] | Oh, rise and shine. | 你醒了啊 |
[10:24] | Gimme 20 so’s I don’t tell Irene. | 给我20 我就不告诉爱琳 |
[10:26] | Twenty? Irene’s gonna know anyway. | 20 爱琳迟早会知道 |
[10:31] | Gimme ten. | 那给我10块 |
[10:37] | Take the 20. | 给你20 |
[10:39] | See ya, Shay. | 再见 夏伊 |
[10:50] | – Oh! Frankie, no– – Irene. Don’t worry. | -弗兰奇 别这样 -爱琳 别担心 |
[10:52] | – I’m gonna go deposit this in the bank. – Come on, not again. | -我去把这个存到银行 -你能不能别这样 |
[10:54] | I got this. I got this. | 放心吧 交给我 |
[10:57] | – Later, Mawan. – See you, papi. | -回见 马万 -拜拜 兄弟 |
[10:59] | Ah te veo! | 我看到你了 |
[11:00] | Five more. | 再来五个 |
[11:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:27] | Good night? | 玩得很开心啊 |
[11:32] | 366 was the place to be. | 366真是好地方 |
[11:36] | Where you goin’? No, no, no. | 你要去哪里 别别 |
[11:38] | – No. I wanna slip in beside you. – Yeah, I’m sure you do, | -不 我想睡在你旁边来着 -你当然想 |
[11:42] | but I gotta get over to the bar for prep. | 但我得去酒吧做准备 |
[11:45] | Why? What’s the rush? | 为什么 急什么呢 |
[11:47] | I’m meeting a woman before we open. | 酒吧开门之前我得先去见个女人 |
[11:48] | She’s got labor hassles. | 她有些劳工问题 |
[11:51] | Jesus Christ, Abby. | 天啊 艾比 |
[11:53] | Why you wanna get involved with all that Chairman Mao bullshit? | 你怎么会想趟毛主席那套浑水的 |
[11:56] | Can it wait? | 就不能先缓缓吗 |
[12:04] | It’s only for a minute. | 只要给我一分钟就好 |
[12:08] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | No. | 不要接 |
[12:12] | That might be Kathi. | 说不定是凯西打来的 |
[12:13] | Answer it. | 你接吧 |
[12:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:21] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[12:24] | Glad you answered. | “多亏”你接了 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[12:29] | Irene, what’s up? | 艾琳 怎么了 |
[12:31] | Fuck me! Where is he? | 我操 他人在哪 |
[12:34] | No, I’ll– Yeah, I’ll handle it. | 不 我 是的 我去搞定 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:44] | Frankie. | 是弗兰奇 |
[12:51] | Get some rest, Vincent. You look tired. | 休息会儿吧 文森特 你看上去很累 |
[12:55] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[12:57] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[13:21] | Them Kinney’s? | 基尼牌的 |
[13:23] | Salvatore Ferragamo, motherfucker. | 是菲拉格慕 我屌吧 |
[13:26] | Understated elegance. | 低调的奢华 |
[13:28] | I don’t need to flash. | 我不需要炫富 |
[13:30] | When them pigs see your vines, | 要是被条子看见你的西装 |
[13:32] | it’s like you’re wearing a sign on your back, says, | 就好比在背后贴了个标语 写着 |
[13:33] | “Arrest me, please, Mr. Officer.” | “请逮捕我吧 警察先生” |
[13:36] | If you can’t show, what’s the point? | 要是不能炫耀 那还有什么意义 |
[13:39] | Might as well go ahead, get you a job at H&R Block. | 还不如去HR代账公司找份工作得了 |
[13:42] | I look good. That’s what I know. | 我只知道我很帅 |
[13:48] | How many bitches you got, Julito? | 你有几个妞 胡利托 |
[13:50] | – Three. – Street girls? | -三个 -站街女 |
[13:53] | Call and street. Yeah. | 应召女和站街女 没错 |
[13:56] | You should diversify. Like me. | 学学我 多元化 |
[13:59] | I’m like Louis B. the Mayer. | 我就像路易·B·梅耶 |
[13:59] | 米高梅公司创始人之一 被称为”好莱坞之王” | |
[14:01] | Cojo. | 牛逼 |
[14:02] | Now you’re one of them movie moguls. | 你现在成了电影大亨 |
[14:05] | I am that. Yeah. | 说得没错 |
[14:10] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[14:12] | they’re putting my girl Lori’s picture on the posters now. | 我的妞洛瑞现在上海报了 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Even got her up on a marquee or two. | 还挂上了大招牌 |
[14:20] | For real. | 我说真的 |
[14:20] | Jackie Bisset… | 杰姬·比塞特[英国女演员] |
[14:22] | she’s gonna be green with envy. | 她可要嫉妒得发疯了 |
[14:25] | You watch. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[14:28] | – Here ya go, Zev. – All right now. | -给你的 赛弗 -谢了 |
[14:30] | Easy, brother. | 不客气 兄弟 |
[14:35] | Hey, what the fuck, man? | 你他妈搞什么呢 |
[14:36] | You are fucking stupid! | 蠢蛋 |
[14:38] | I’m walkin’ right over here! | 我走路呢 没长眼吗 |
[14:39] | Fuck you, man! | 操你妈 |
[14:42] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[14:46] | Julito. My man. | 那是胡利托 我朋友 |
[14:50] | So can we go back to the crib now? | 我们现在能回家了吗 |
[14:52] | I gotta drop Lori off at set first. | 我得先把洛瑞送到片场 |
[14:54] | Before, you know, her call. | 赶在 她上场之前 |
[14:57] | I’m first up, they gotta do my hair and makeup. | 我是第一个 我得先做头发和化妆 |
[15:00] | – Shit. – Hey, now, now, Melissa. | -妈的 -淡定 梅丽莎 |
[15:02] | – You like lobster, right? – Sure. | -你爱吃龙虾 没错吧 -废话 |
[15:04] | Who don’t like lobster? | 谁不爱吃龙虾 |
[15:10] | You know, there’s still time, C.C., | 的确还有时间 CC |
[15:13] | we can drop her off at the crib and get me there. | 我们可以先把她送回家 然后去片场 |
[15:18] | You contradicting me? | 你这是在跟我顶嘴吗 |
[15:59] | What am I watching? | 这是什么东西 |
[16:00] | Well, what the f– What the fuck are we doin’ here? Come on. | 这他妈是在干嘛呢 |
[16:03] | – So now we’re making art? – You don’t like it? | -你要走艺术路线了 -你不喜欢 |
[16:06] | It’s too cutty. You’re all over the fuckin’ place. | 闪得我头疼 你在我眼前晃来晃去 |
[16:08] | You’re never anywhere long enough to focus. | 让人根本没法集中目光 |
[16:10] | As soon as you’re settled into one shot, | 一个镜头刚开始 |
[16:11] | you are racing to something else. | 马上就跳到另一个镜头去了 |
[16:13] | Well, it’s the road to an orgasm. | 这就是通向高潮之路 |
[16:16] | – What? – It’s cut the way an orgasm feels. | -什么 -这是根据高潮的感觉剪的 |
[16:18] | It rushes up on you, you stop making sense. | 那感觉一上头 你整个人都是七荤八素的了 |
[16:21] | So some of it’s in her head, some of it’s real, | 所以有些镜头是她的幻想 有些是真实的 |
[16:25] | – some of it’s somewhere in between. – I think it works, man. | -有些是两者夹杂 -我觉得可以 |
[16:28] | I mean, it’s based on the cemetery scene from Easy Rider. | 这是源于《逍遥骑士》里的墓地场景 |
[16:30] | You know, the acid trip. | 嗑嗨了的迷幻旅程嘛 |
[16:36] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[16:38] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[16:39] | Ei– Eileen, I can’t– | 艾 艾琳 我不能 |
[16:41] | What, Harvey? | 不能干嘛 哈维 |
[16:45] | – Candy. – Fuck you, Wasserman. | -糖糖 -去你妈的 华士曼 |
[16:46] | I– I readily agree that what you have | 我 我很同意你这两天 |
[16:48] | laboriously cut together over the last two days | 以一种超凡的 沃霍尔风格 |
[16:51] | approximates, in some ethereal, Warholian fashion, | 辛辛苦苦剪出来的片子 |
[16:55] | the, uh, mental state of some fuck slut | 接近了某个妓女 |
[16:57] | cumming happily with the neighbor, | 和邻居 还有公寓管理员 |
[16:59] | and the– and the apartment superintendent. | 做爱达到高潮时的心理状态 |
[17:00] | – Congratulations. – It’s the TV repairman. | -恭喜你 -是电视机修理员 |
[17:02] | Whatever. Congratulations | 随便吧 恭喜你 |
[17:03] | on allowing us to crawl into the female mind | 让我们进入了女性通往极乐世界 |
[17:06] | for the final stampede to nirvana. | 最后一段路程的思绪中 |
[17:07] | But the people watching this movie, | 但是看这片子的人们 |
[17:09] | or should I say the men jerkin’ off to this movie, | 或者应该说对着这片子手淫的男人 |
[17:13] | they don’t want to be in a woman’s head, not really. | 他们不想进入女人的大脑 真的不想 |
[17:16] | They want to be in their own heads. | 他们想站在自己的角度 |
[17:18] | They want to be watching a couple of dicks | 他们想看可能是自己的老二 |
[17:19] | that might be their own fill up a woman. | 去填满女人的身体 |
[17:21] | Porn. | 黄片 |
[17:24] | Our raison d’etre. | 我们存在的意义 |
[17:34] | That said, the pacing was great. | 综上所述 节奏很棒 |
[17:37] | Yeah, well, it was, right? | 是啊 确实很棒 不是吗 |
[17:39] | And look, I get what you’re going for, | 听着 我明白你想追求的是什么 |
[17:40] | but all the extra crazy shit, | 但是所有其他疯狂的玩意 |
[17:42] | the fuckin’ ceiling fan | 该死的吊扇 |
[17:43] | and the other guy dressed up at the party, what am I–? | 还有那个派对上盛装打扮的人 我要 |
[17:45] | Well, that guy is who she’s fantasizing about. | 那个人是她在幻想的人 |
[17:47] | Right, sure, and none of that works, | 是的 好吧 这些都没用 |
[17:49] | because it takes the viewer out of the room. | 因为会让观众离场 |
[17:51] | And you have too much footage | 而且操她的那个男人 |
[17:52] | of the faces of the guys fucking her. | 他脸部的镜头太多了 |
[17:54] | And you know a little of that goes a long way. | 你知道这样的镜头有一点就足够了 |
[17:55] | But if you have more coverage of the fucking, | 但是如果你做爱的镜头特别多 |
[17:57] | then replace those shots with skin! | 那么可以用皮肤的镜头替换掉 |
[18:00] | And then, OK, you can pace the thing just like she’s cumming. | 之后 你可以把节奏剪得就像她在高潮一样 |
[18:04] | Then that can work. | 这样就有效果了 |
[18:06] | If you keep the focus on the fucking. | 如果你把焦点放在做爱上 |
[18:08] | OK. And then… | 这样 然后 |
[18:10] | how about if I really fuckin’ go for it | 那要不我放手一搏 |
[18:13] | and I speed everything up | 把所有镜头都加速 |
[18:14] | and I double the cuts at the end? | 然后结尾剪掉双倍的内容怎么样 |
[18:16] | Have at it. | 那就去做吧 |
[18:23] | Babes, right here, right now. | 宝贝们 就在这里 就在现在 |
[18:25] | Welcome to the main stage, it’s your beautiful, foxy Bertha. | 欢迎来到主舞台 这是美丽性感的伯莎 |
[18:29] | You like a beautiful lady, don’t ya? | 你喜欢漂亮女人 不是吗 |
[18:31] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[18:33] | You couldn’t stop him. | 你阻止不了他 |
[18:34] | Stop him how? | 怎么阻止 |
[18:35] | Knock him on his ass, | 踢他屁股 |
[18:36] | kick the piss out of him, crack his balls? | 把他打得屁滚尿流 打烂他的蛋 |
[18:40] | Make a name for yourself on the Deuce, Irene. | 在堕落街打响名声 爱琳 |
[18:42] | I mean, be the fuckin’ bulldyke you always wanted to be. | 我是说 当一回你一直想当的铁T吧 |
[18:46] | A quarter. A quarter for the booths. | 25美分 小间25美分 |
[18:48] | – Fuck. – One dollar minimum for the main stage. | -操 -主舞台1美元起 |
[18:50] | How much did he take this time? | 这次他拿了多少钱 |
[18:52] | Ten thousand, six hundred forty-two. | 10642美元 |
[18:56] | That’s precise. | 真精确啊 |
[18:57] | I did the count before I went for breakfast. | 我吃早餐前特意数了一下 |
[19:01] | He took it all. | 他全拿走了 |
[19:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | Well, you checked the bank, right? | 你去银行看了 对吧 |
[19:10] | I mean, before I find my brother and beat on him, | 我是说 在我找到我哥揍他之前 |
[19:12] | I’d like to be sure he didn’t actually deposit the money. | 我想确定他并没有把这钱存起来 |
[19:15] | Deposit? Frankie? | 存起来 弗兰奇 |
[19:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | – Girls, girls, girls. – I’ll see ya. | -姑娘们 姑娘们 -再见 |
[19:22] | Live, live pussy. Come on in. | 生气勃勃的骚逼 进来吧 |
[19:27] | Look at the lens on this thing. | 看这东西的镜片 |
[19:29] | Well, you haven’t even looked at it since– | 自从吉姆从他的婴儿车里摔出来 |
[19:31] | since Jim fell out of his stroller. | 你就没看过它了 |
[19:33] | They make lenses a lot faster these days, but… | 他们镜片做得越来越快了 但是 |
[19:37] | All this from one movie? | 这些都是拍一部电影赚的 |
[19:45] | You done good, girl. | 干得不错 |
[19:50] | These heels are gonna cripple me. | 这些高跟要把我弄瘸了 |
[19:54] | They don’t bother me. | 我倒无所谓 |
[19:55] | Of course, I’m young. | 当然了 我年轻 |
[19:57] | You should get you some orthopedics. | 你应该去做个整形手术 |
[19:59] | Me, I can walk around all night without even no blister. | 我 我可以走一整晚连个水泡都不起 |
[20:02] | I’ll blister your lip, puta. | 我把你的嘴给打出水泡 婊子 |
[20:04] | See how much you make walking around in moccasins. | 看看你穿平底鞋能挣多少吧 |
[20:08] | – Darlene. – I’m doin’ just fine. | -达琳 -我赚得够了 |
[20:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:11] | Get your nose out that book. Show me some respect. | 不准看书了 给我放尊重点 |
[20:15] | I’m listening, Larry. | 我听着呢 拉里 |
[20:18] | All right. Have it your way. | 好吧 照你的来吧 |
[20:20] | Books are stupid. | 书都是愚蠢的 |
[20:23] | I don’t need no book to tell me how smart I am. | 我不需要书来告诉我我有多聪明 |
[20:25] | The streets are my teacher, ya dig? | 街道就是我的老师 明白吗 |
[20:27] | Yes, Daddy. | 明白了 爹地 |
[20:28] | …you think we’d even be having this conversation? | 你觉得我们还会有这段对话吗 |
[20:45] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[20:47] | Come on, baby. | 来嘛 宝贝 |
[20:48] | Let me help you relax. | 让我来帮你放松放松 |
[20:49] | Not now, all right? Rest that thing. | 现在不行 好吗 让你的妹妹休息一下 |
[20:51] | I don’t need you wearing it out. | 我不想你把她累着了 |
[20:53] | Look, I got some business to take care of. | 我还有事要处理 |
[20:56] | All right. You all take it light. | 好吗 你们都休息一下 |
[20:58] | We got some night work ahead of us. | 晚上还有活要接 |
[21:00] | I could go to work right now. | 我现在可以接客 |
[21:01] | Ha. I know. | 我知道 |
[21:56] | …pain in a lot of those homes. | 这些家庭有很多苦处 |
[21:58] | And there’s people getting knocked around | 有些人无所事事游手好闲 |
[21:59] | – Bobby! – and wives being battered. | -鲍比 -虐待老婆 |
[22:02] | Hey, Bernice. Where’s my brother-in-law? | 柏妮丝 我姐夫呢 |
[22:05] | – He’s, um… – In the back? With who? | -他… -在后面吗 和谁在一起 |
[22:09] | Fuck it. I’m looking for Frankie. | 管他的 我要找弗兰奇 |
[22:11] | – Frankie was here. – He was? When? | -弗兰奇来过 -来过 什么时候 |
[22:14] | – Couple of hours ago. – Doin’ what? | -几小时前 -他来做什么 |
[22:16] | Gettin’ pussy? Him, too? | 找妞 他也找妞 |
[22:18] | He wanted to use Rudy’s room, upstairs, like a VIP? | 他想用楼上鲁迪的房间 贵宾房 |
[22:23] | But Carla was in there with a regular, | 不过卡拉和一个常客在里面 |
[22:24] | so Bobby was like, “Nah, if you wanna be a VIP, | 鲍比就说 “不行 你想当贵宾 |
[22:26] | you gotta go around the corner to the Geisha House | 你就得去那边拐角处的艺妓屋 |
[22:29] | and ask Black Frankie,” So… | 问问黑弗兰奇” 所以… |
[22:30] | What is this, the family fuck pad?! | 这里是什么 亲友炮房吗 |
[22:33] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[22:34] | Fuck is everyone yelling about? | 怎么每个人都大喊大叫的 |
[22:37] | Oh. Vince. | 文斯 |
[22:40] | – Fuckin’ hell. – You’re here for Rudy’s nut? | -我操 -你是来拿鲁迪的钱吗 |
[22:42] | Honey, give him the envelope. | 亲爱的 把信封给他 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | What? | 干什么 |
[22:56] | Smells like Charlie the Tuna just swam through here. | 闻起来像金枪鱼查利刚从这里游过 |
[23:03] | Fuck did I do? | 我他妈做了什么 |
[23:05] | Come on, what do you say? For old time’s sake. | 你说如何 看在我们的老交情份上 |
[23:07] | It’s just a few days, Chris. | 就几天 克里斯 |
[23:09] | – I’ll crash on your couch. – I can’t. | -我就睡沙发上 -不行 |
[23:12] | I’m cribbed up with my lady right now, | 我现在和我女人一起住 |
[23:14] | and this one is special. | 她很特别 |
[23:15] | I don’t want to mess it up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[23:17] | What? It’s a sweetener. | 怎么 这是糖精 |
[23:20] | Look, Linda threw me out. I got no place to go. | 琳达把我赶出了家 我没地方住了 |
[23:24] | And normally, it would be fine, | 换了平时无所谓 |
[23:26] | but I’m sorry, Danny, I can’t do it. | 但不好意思 丹尼 我不能收留你 |
[23:28] | Everything’s fucked. | 一切都如此操蛋 |
[23:31] | Well, I don’t mean to pile on, but partner, you made your bed. | 我不是想落井下石 但搭档 你是自作自受 |
[23:35] | Fuck it. You don’t get to choose who you fall in love with. | 算了 要和谁相爱也不是你能控制的 |
[23:39] | Hey, I want you two to go out there and earn. | 我希望你们两个到外面去学习一下 |
[23:42] | Hear me? | 听见没 |
[23:45] | You hear me, Chocolate? | 听见没 巧克力 |
[23:46] | I will, Rodney. You know I will. | 我会的 罗德尼 你知道我会的 |
[23:49] | That’s my Nubian princess right there. | 这才是我的努比亚公主 |
[23:53] | How about you, Shay? | 你呢 夏伊 |
[23:54] | How about you come out them booths | 你别在自慰屋干了 |
[23:56] | and do some street work? | 到街上去揽客 |
[23:57] | The booths pay good money. | 自慰屋收入不错 |
[23:59] | And it’s regular, Rodney. | 都是常客 罗德尼 |
[24:00] | Regular. Shit, I remember when you had some real regulars. | 常客 操 想当初你有几个真正的常客 |
[24:04] | Motherfuckers that paid to actually fuck, | 花钱操逼的混蛋 |
[24:07] | not just peek through windows and shit. | 而不仅仅是在窗户外偷窥 |
[24:10] | Maybe if you cleaned yourself up some, | 或许要是你能打理下自己 |
[24:12] | presented yourself right, | 打扮好一点 |
[24:14] | you might just get back to that. | 就能重操旧业 |
[24:17] | Yeah, I’m doing my best, Rodney. | 我尽力了 罗德尼 |
[24:18] | That’s right, do your best. | 这就对了 尽力 |
[24:20] | Got to be fresh. Hot rod. | 一定要精神点 火辣老爷车 |
[24:23] | Look at me. Hundred a day habit, who could tell? | 看看我 百日如一 谁能看得出来 |
[24:27] | No-goddamn-body, that’s who. | 没有劲爆身材 |
[24:30] | It’s about how you carry it. | 关键是怎么穿着打扮 |
[24:32] | See what I’m sayin’? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[24:34] | I need a rush on bacon! | 一份培根加急 |
[24:35] | Up in two! | 两分钟好 |
[24:38] | Central, 10-11 Sergeant to Two-Four and Tenth. | 总部 警报 警司前往24街和第十大道交汇处 |
[24:40] | – Central, notify Three-Zone. – Shit. | -总部 通知三区 -该死 |
[24:44] | That’ll be me. I’m up today. | 是我 今天我当班 |
[24:47] | This one is on me. | 这餐我请 |
[24:52] | I’ll see you around, Danny. | 回见 丹尼 |
[24:57] | Any word on your uncle, Chauncy? | 有你叔叔的消息吗 小昌 |
[24:59] | Leon already back from Elmira. | 里昂已经从埃尔米拉监狱出来了 |
[25:01] | Got him in a halfway house uptown. | 现在住在北区的一个辅导院 |
[25:03] | He don’t mess that up, he’ll be comin’ home shortly. | 如果没有搞砸 很快就会回家了 |
[25:14] | Cash me out, slick. | 找我钱 滑头 |
[25:22] | Yo, Rod. | 罗德 |
[25:25] | You wanna give the change to Leon’s coming home? | 你想把找零捐给里昂的回家派对吗 |
[25:26] | Fuck that nigga. | 去他妈的 |
[25:28] | He ain’t do more than a five-year bit | 他杀了个搞娱乐的人 |
[25:30] | for killing a sporting man. | 不到5年就出狱了 |
[25:33] | Criminal justice system in this state | 要我说 这个州的刑事司法制度 |
[25:35] | sending the wrong motherfucking message, you ask me. | 总是在传递错误的信息 |
[25:56] | Where’s Frankie? | 弗兰奇在哪 |
[25:58] | You tell me. I’m looking for him. | 我还想知道呢 我正在找他 |
[25:59] | You ain’t alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[26:01] | He laid down a bet on the Knickerbockers over Milwaukee. | 他下注押纽约尼克斯胜密尔沃基雄鹿 |
[26:03] | I take it the Bucks won. | 我猜雄鹿赢了 |
[26:04] | A week ago. In triple OT. | 一周之前 三次加时 |
[26:07] | – Very dramatic. – All right. | -非常戏剧化 -好的 |
[26:10] | You see Frank, you tell him I’m looking for him. | 你看到弗兰克的话 告诉他我在找他 |
[26:12] | Your brother’s a fucking retard. | 你哥就是个智障 |
[26:14] | That’s a nice shirt. | 衬衫真好看 |
[26:17] | No, seriously, I used to have one just like it. | 不 认真的 我以前有一件一样的 |
[26:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:21] | Then my father got a job. | 然后我爸就找到了工作 |
[26:23] | Fucking mook. | 混蛋 |
[26:43] | Hey, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[26:49] | – First on the scene? – Just holding it down for you, Chris. | -第一个来的吗 -就等你来呢 克里斯 |
[26:51] | What do you know? | 有什么发现 |
[26:53] | Victim is a Stanley Pearson. Resides in Harrisburg. | 受害者叫斯坦利·皮尔森 住在哈里斯堡 |
[26:55] | Forty-eight years of age, assistant manages a K-Mart. | 48岁 凯马特超市副经理 |
[26:58] | In the city with his wife | 和老婆进城 |
[26:59] | to see “Beatlemania” over at the Winter Garden. | 去冬日花园看”披头士狂热” |
[27:01] | One knife wound to the chest. Looks deep. | 胸口一处刀伤 看着很深 |
[27:03] | Where the hell’s the wife? | 老婆去哪儿了 |
[27:05] | Sheraton on 7th. There’s an officer with her. | 喜来登酒店7楼 有名警官陪着她 |
[27:07] | Well, what’s he doing parked on a shithole stretch of the Deuce? | 他停在堕落街的偏僻小路做什么 |
[27:09] | Don’t know. His wallet was on the seat beside him, | 不知道 他的钱包在旁边座位上 |
[27:11] | but there’s still cash and credit cards inside of it. | 但是现金和信用卡还在里面 |
[27:17] | Detective Alston. | 奥斯顿警探 |
[27:21] | Gene Goldman. | 吉恩·戈德曼 |
[27:22] | I’m with the office of Mayor-Elect Koch. | 我在新当选的市长科奇办公室工作 |
[27:25] | Midtown Enforcement Project. | 市中心执法项目 |
[27:26] | Midtown, what was that? | 市中心 什么 |
[27:28] | The city’s Midtown Enforcement Project? | 本市的市中心执法项目 |
[27:30] | Yeah, we’re monitoring | 我们在监督 |
[27:31] | the enforcement of existing laws down here. | 这里现行法律的执行力度 |
[27:34] | Promoting economic development in Times Square. | 促进时代广场的经济发展 |
[27:36] | It’s your basic cleanup operation. | 就是你们基本的整顿行动 |
[27:38] | Hmm. Abe Beame tried that, too. | 亚伯·比姆[纽约市前市长]以前也试过 |
[27:41] | And Lindsay before him. | 他之前还有林赛 |
[27:42] | And I’m sure there’s seven or eight dudes before them. | 我肯定他们之前还有别的七八个人 |
[27:44] | Well, we’re getting a jump on it. | 我们在提前摸索 |
[27:45] | This concerns me how? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[27:47] | I’m told the victim was a tourist. | 我被告知受害者是游客 |
[27:49] | Mayor-Elect Koch doesn’t want to come out of the gate | 新当选市长科奇不想刚刚上任 |
[27:50] | with the negative perception | 就让人觉得 |
[27:52] | that New York City is unsafe for visitors. | 纽约市对游客来说不安全 |
[27:53] | Hmm. I work every case the same, | 我每个案子都同样对待 |
[27:56] | so if you would excuse me, Mr. Goldberg, | 所以失陪了 戈德堡先生 |
[27:58] | I better get to it. | 我要去调查了 |
[27:59] | It’s Goldman. | 是戈德曼 |
[28:02] | We need to get a coffee sometime. | 我们得找个时间喝杯咖啡 |
[28:31] | I wrote, like, a decree, | 我写了 一封法令 |
[28:35] | put my BA in English to use. | 用到了我的英文文士学位 |
[28:38] | Staged a walkout. | 发动了一场罢工 |
[28:39] | I take it Bruno didn’t like that. | 我猜布鲁诺不会喜欢 |
[28:41] | He threw a can of pretzels at my head. | 他朝我头上扔了一罐椒盐卷饼 |
[28:44] | But all of us stuck together. | 但我们所有人团结一致 |
[28:47] | Yeah, we didn’t work for days. | 我们好几天没有工作 |
[28:48] | Bruno got hurt because the ones he hired to replace us | 布鲁诺很受伤因为他雇来替代我们的人 |
[28:52] | had no skills. | 没有能力 |
[28:54] | He finally restored our commissions, | 他最终恢复了我们的职权 |
[28:56] | put us back on the job. | 让我们重新上任 |
[28:57] | Well, not all of us. I didn’t get asked back. | 并不是我们所有人 我没被叫回去工作 |
[29:02] | If they’re assholes, why work there? | 如果他们是混蛋 为什么在那里工作 |
[29:04] | I like the dancing. | 我喜欢舞蹈 |
[29:06] | I’m a feminist dancer. | 我是一个女权主义舞者 |
[29:08] | I know that sounds, you know, | 我知道那听起来 |
[29:11] | like a pacifist executioner or something, | 像是和平主义的行刑者之类的 |
[29:13] | but I see it as an avenue to explore sexual dynamics. | 但是我认为这是探索性动力论的途径 |
[29:22] | We could book a band, do a fundraiser. | 我们可以定一支乐队 举办一场募捐 |
[29:26] | The cover charge would go | 服务费可以给 |
[29:26] | to you and your friends for your lost wages. | 你和你的朋友以补偿工资损失 |
[29:28] | That would be… | 那真是 |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:32] | And nights when we play music and are packed, | 音乐之夜通常人都很多 |
[29:35] | we could use more help. | 我们需要人帮忙 |
[29:38] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[29:39] | Like a job? | 像工作一样吗 |
[29:41] | I’d give you a shift, see how you do. | 我让你先做一班 看看你做得怎样 |
[29:43] | – Clothes on or off? – On. | -穿着衣服还是要脱衣服 -穿着 |
[29:46] | Women here used to wear leotards, | 这里的女人过去常常穿紧身连衣裤 |
[29:48] | but they stopped that shit when I took over the bar. | 但是在我接管酒吧后她们就不那么穿了 |
[29:51] | – You own this place? – I’m the manager. | -这地方是你的吗 -我是经理 |
[29:53] | But the owner lets me do what I want. | 但是酒吧的主人允许我想做什么就做什么 |
[29:57] | What do we see first, the dildo? | 我们首先看什么呢 假阴茎吗 |
[30:00] | No, his shoulder as he crosses. | 不 看他经过时的肩膀 |
[30:02] | All right, tilt lower. I want to see the dildo first in his hand. | 向下倾斜一点 我要先看到他手上的假阴茎 |
[30:05] | Then rack to her when she sees the dildo. | 然后当她看到假阴茎的时候把镜头对着她 |
[30:07] | Lori, honey. I’m gonna cue you. | 洛瑞 亲爱的 我会暗示你的 |
[30:09] | When you see the dildo, your eyes go big, right? You’re scared. | 看到假阴茎的时候睁大你的眼睛好吗 你很害怕 |
[30:11] | Mm-hmm. Got it. On your cue. | 明白了 按你的暗示做 |
[30:13] | Do you want to add a line for me there? | 你要在那儿给我加一句台词吗 |
[30:15] | Nah, nah, I think the look will sell it. | 不用了 我觉得光表情就足够了 |
[30:17] | It’s good. We’re framed. | 好了 我们架好了 |
[30:18] | All right. Ronnie, step out of the shot. | 好的 罗尼 走出镜头吧 |
[30:20] | Uh, Lori, spread your legs a bit. | 洛瑞 把你的腿张开一点 |
[30:22] | Sound speed. | 开始录音了 |
[30:25] | And… | 然后 |
[30:27] | action. | 开拍 |
[30:40] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[30:42] | Ow, fuck! Ow! Fuck! | 靠 靠 |
[30:45] | Jeez, that looked like it hurt. | 天呐 那看起来很痛 |
[30:46] | – Are you OK? – Is it bleeding? | -你还好吗 -在流血吗 |
[30:48] | It’s not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[30:49] | – Oh, goddamnit! – Gary, could you get in there | -该死 -加里 你能不能去 |
[30:50] | and see what’s wrong with that goddamn chain. | 看看那该死的链子出了什么问题 |
[30:52] | John, reframe as you had it, but with a wider lens. | 约翰 拍到以后重新调节一下 用一个更广的镜头 |
[30:56] | – Sure. – Lori, you all right over there? | -好的 -洛瑞 你还好吗 |
[31:00] | Sold. We’re on our way. | 成交 我们就过来 |
[31:01] | Gentleman Jim, we’re on a film set here. | 吉姆先生 我们正在拍摄一部电影 |
[31:04] | And I’m gonna have to ask you to turn off your little message box | 我不得不请你关掉你的小消息盒子 |
[31:07] | so that you don’t ruin more shots. | 这样你就不会毁掉更多的镜头了 |
[31:09] | Yeah, um, no more shots to ruin. | 没有更多镜头能毁了 |
[31:13] | – What do you mean? – That was one of Lori’s regulars | -你什么意思 -那是一个洛瑞的常客 |
[31:14] | calling from a room at the Plaza. | 从广场酒店的房间里打来的 |
[31:16] | He wants her now, and, well, | 他现在就想要她 |
[31:18] | you’re paying 300 for two scenes | 你两场戏给她300块 |
[31:19] | and her friend is paying 500 for one, | 而她朋友一次就付500块 |
[31:21] | so we’re gone. | 所以我们要走了 |
[31:22] | Lori, put your drawers on. | 洛瑞 把你的内裤穿上 |
[31:24] | We had an agreement. | 我们谈妥了的 |
[31:25] | – It’s just business, Bertie. – Who is it, C.C.? | -这只是生意 伯蒂 -他是谁啊 CC |
[31:28] | I’m sure we can just call them and tell them. | 我肯定我们可以打电话跟他们解释 |
[31:32] | C.C., we can’t work like this. | CC 我们不能这么干 |
[31:34] | Well, how can you work, Bernie? | 那你要怎么干呢 伯尼 |
[31:37] | I’m sayin’, how much do you motherfuckers have | 我是说 你们要我放弃500块 |
[31:40] | of that 500 I’m being asked to forego? | 你们现在手上有多少呢 |
[31:45] | – Two. – Three. Six hundred takes her. | -200 -300 600块我就把她给你们 |
[31:49] | Bernie, while he’s screwing with those handcuffs, | 伯尼 趁他正在搞那些手铐 |
[31:51] | we should reload. | 我们得换胶卷 |
[31:52] | Fine. Everybody, take ten. | 好吧 所有人休息十分钟 |
[32:00] | I really wish you wouldn’t do that. | 我真的希望你不要做那种事情 |
[32:02] | What, make us more money? | 什么 为我们多赚些钱吗 |
[32:04] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[32:06] | You wanna know who the regular was? | 你想知道这个常客是谁吗 |
[32:08] | – Who? – Melissa. | -是谁 -梅丽莎 |
[32:09] | Told her to call my box two hours in | 我叫她两个小时后打我电话 |
[32:11] | so I can make the play. | 这样我就能上演这出戏了 |
[32:21] | Lori… | 洛瑞 |
[32:23] | everyone here has a job to do, | 这里的每个人都有自己的工作要干 |
[32:26] | and they show, and they do it. | 他们会出席并且做事 |
[32:30] | I hear you, Bernie. | 我听到了 伯尼 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:36] | All right. | 没事 |
[32:53] | Wow, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[32:57] | I think it’s upside-down. | 好像放反了 |
[33:02] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[33:04] | Yeah, who was that I passed on the way in? | 我进来的时候路过的那个人是谁 |
[33:07] | I told you about her this morning. | 我今天上午跟你说过她了 |
[33:09] | Oh, the one with the labor problems. | 是那个有劳工问题的人 |
[33:11] | She actually tried to organize the strippers at the Metropole. | 她真的试过把那些在大都会的脱衣舞女们组织起来 |
[33:14] | Staged a three-day walkout. | 发起了一次持续三天的罢工 |
[33:17] | Yeah, that would be a problem. | 那就成了问题了 |
[33:19] | That would be balls. | 那叫做胆量 |
[33:21] | How could I not hire her? | 我怎么能不雇她呢 |
[33:23] | Of course, she had great personalities. | 当然了 她性格很好 |
[33:24] | You just love playing the Bay Ridge Neanderthal, don’t you? | 你就是爱玩湾脊野蛮人的那一套 是吗 |
[33:32] | Kinda comforting, ain’t it? | 令人欣慰 不是吗 |
[33:39] | I came by just to do that. | 我来就是为了做这事 |
[33:41] | Been thinkin’ about you all morning. | 我整个早上都在想着你 |
[33:43] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[33:47] | I gotta go find my fucked-up brother. | 我要去找我那混蛋哥哥 |
[33:51] | I’ll see ya, beautiful. | 再见 美人 |
[33:52] | Oh, hey. I need your weekly piece. | 我需要你这周的钱 |
[34:56] | Police. | 警察 |
[34:59] | Used to be my old post. | 这里曾经是我的驻地 |
[35:03] | What happened to Slow James? | “迟钝詹姆斯”怎么了 |
[35:05] | – Who? – Slow James. He used to be the desk man here. | – 谁 -“迟钝詹姆斯” 以前在这里做前台的 |
[35:09] | Oh, he died. | 他死了 |
[35:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:12] | Damn, what got him? | 天 他遭遇了什么 |
[35:14] | Death. | 死亡 |
[35:25] | You recognize this mutt? | 你认得出这个人吗 |
[35:27] | I see a lot of men come through here. | 很多人在这里进进出出 |
[35:29] | Look again. | 再看一眼 |
[35:31] | Yeah, he might have been here the other night. | 他可能那晚来过 |
[35:32] | Uh… maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:34] | The other night like last night? | 那晚是说昨晚吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah, the other night like last night. | 对 那晚是说昨晚 |
[35:38] | What’s down the hall? | 走廊尽头是什么 |
[35:40] | Rooms. | 房间 |
[35:44] | It’s a trick pad for hustlers. | 这是个妓院 |
[35:46] | It’s a slumber party. What the fuck do I know? | 或是个睡衣派对 我怎么知道是什么 |
[35:49] | Why do you remember this guy? | 你为什么记得这个人 |
[35:50] | If it’s the same guy, he was havin’ a beef with some kid | 如果是同一个人的话 他当时在走廊那边 |
[35:52] | back in the hall over there. | 跟一个小孩吵架 |
[35:54] | Can you identify this kid? | 你能辨认出这个孩子吗 |
[35:55] | Sorry, they all look alike to me. | 抱歉 对我来说他们看起来都一样 |
[35:59] | They really do. | 真的 |
[36:01] | After this argument, they did what? | 争吵之后 他们做了什么 |
[36:04] | The two of them split out of here together. | 他们一起离开了 |
[36:07] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[36:15] | Hey, Chaunce. Let me get the bill. | 昌斯 结账 |
[36:20] | Hey, you happen to see my brother? | 你有见过我哥哥吗 |
[36:22] | You ain’t him? | 你不是他吗 |
[36:23] | No, I’m fuckin’ me. | 我是我 |
[36:25] | Fuck you for still not knowing the difference. | 你怎么还分不出我俩 |
[36:28] | Just messin’ with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[36:30] | Frank was in here an hour ago | 弗兰克一个小时前还在这里 |
[36:31] | with some big nasty blonde lady. | 跟一个风骚的金发女人一起 |
[36:33] | – He was? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[36:34] | A late lunch for ’em both, and then they split. | 他们吃了顿很晚的午饭 然后就走了 |
[36:36] | I know he got his nose open, | 我知道他挺喜欢那个女的 |
[36:38] | ’cause he held the door open for her and all. | 因为他帮她开门什么的 |
[36:39] | You happen to know the nasty blonde? | 你认识那个金发女人吗 |
[36:42] | Not by name, but I know she be starring in them hoochie films. | 不知道名字 但我知道她出演过一些三级片 |
[36:46] | Not that I watch or nothing. | 当然我并不看 |
[36:54] | Here, let me settle up now. I might have to dip out. | 结账吧 我可能要早走 |
[36:57] | – Any good? – Well, it’s not one of those books | -好看吗 -这不是那种 |
[36:59] | you could just casually read, | 你可以随意看的书 |
[37:01] | you gotta concentrate. | 你得专心看 |
[37:03] | It’s about this dude called Milkman. | 讲的是一个叫米尔克曼的男生 |
[37:06] | From when he was a kid to when he grows up. | 从他小时候讲到他长大 |
[37:08] | And that’s because he had a weird relationship with his momma, | 因为他跟他妈妈有着奇怪的关系 |
[37:10] | and she breast-fed him for too long. | 她给他母乳喂养得太久了 |
[37:12] | And he got a sister with a funny name. | 他还有个姐姐名字很奇怪 |
[37:14] | Magdalene, called Lena. | 叫玛格达莱妮 小名莉娜 |
[37:19] | This you, Darlene? | 这是你吗 达琳 |
[37:22] | It’s my GED certificate. | 这是我的普通同等学历证书 |
[37:28] | Drink’s on me. Graduation gift. | 这杯算我的 毕业礼物 |
[37:33] | I studied hard for that test. | 我专门认真复习了 |
[37:35] | And Larry don’t even know. | 拉里都不知道 |
[37:36] | He won’t be hearing about it from me. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[37:39] | So, what’s next? | 接下来打算做什么 |
[37:41] | – So, I think I’m gonna take a night class. – Mm-hmm. | -我觉得我会去上夜校 -嗯 |
[37:44] | One to start, to see if that could work. | 上一个看看怎么样 |
[37:46] | But I don’t know, ’cause nights won’t be so easy. | 但很难说 晚上上课不太容易 |
[37:48] | College class for a degree? | 为了拿个学位吗 |
[37:51] | To learn. | 为了学习 |
[38:06] | All right. I’ll tell him you called. | 好的 我会跟他说你打过电话 |
[38:12] | I mean, no. I– I wanted… | 不是 我想要 |
[38:20] | Yeah, I think he’s comin’ from… | 我觉得他是从 |
[38:26] | Man, are you the grip? | 兄弟 你是工作人员吗 |
[38:27] | ‘Cause we need to move those flats to the other side of the shot. | 我们需要把那些布景屏移到镜头的另一边 |
[38:30] | – I’m the bartender. – OK, cool. | -我是酒保 -好的 |
[38:34] | It’s a fuckin’ dream sequence. | 这是一个连续的梦境梦 |
[38:36] | You got continuity in your dreams? | 你的梦还会连续啊 |
[38:38] | Hey, Candy. | 糖糖 |
[38:41] | Vinnie. | 小文 |
[38:42] | You’re late, get your clothes off. | 你迟到了 把衣服脱下来 |
[38:45] | Uh, no, I’m lookin’ for my brother. | 不了 我在找我哥哥 |
[38:49] | Heard he might be chasing the tail of a blonde | 听说他可能在追一个在你这里 |
[38:50] | that’s working on your movie. | 工作的金发女 |
[38:52] | – Christina? – Maybe. | -克里斯蒂娜 -可能吧 |
[38:53] | Yeah, she worked here Tuesday. | 她周二在这里工作过 |
[38:55] | She’s been missing in action since then. | 但从那之后她就消失了 |
[38:56] | I mean, we had to replace her in a scene. | 我们不得不在一场戏里替换她 |
[38:58] | Fuck. You got a phone number? | 靠 你有电话号码吗 |
[39:01] | Harvey might. | 哈维可能有 |
[39:02] | You sure you don’t want to get in on the orgy scene? | 你确定你不想参演群交吗 |
[39:04] | I mean, if it pays my tab? | 要是能抵消我赊的账 |
[39:06] | I’m shy. | 我有点羞涩 |
[39:07] | Honestly, I want some real food. | 实话讲 我想吃点真的东西 |
[39:10] | Hey, asshole. Listen to me. | 混蛋 听我说 |
[39:13] | You look so great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[39:16] | You don’t want those pounds coming back. Do you? | 你不想体重又回去 对吗 |
[39:24] | Cottage cheese. | 茅屋芝士 |
[39:25] | – Fuck, fuck, fuck. – Fuck, fuckity fuck. | -靠 靠 靠 -靠 靠 |
[39:30] | – Hey. – Never get married. | -嘿 -永远别结婚 |
[39:32] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[39:33] | And how do I help you, Mr. Martino? | 有什么我能帮忙的 马蒂诺先生 |
[39:35] | Lookin’ for the number of an actress named Christina. | 我想知道一个叫克里斯蒂娜的女演员的号码 |
[39:38] | Sure. She’s not answering, we’ve been trying for three days. | 当然 她不接电话 我们打了三天了 |
[39:42] | Wh-why do you care? | 你找她干什么 |
[39:44] | Huntin’ my brother. Again. | 寻找我哥 再次 |
[39:46] | OK, it’s on the wall above the phone there. | 好 在那边墙上面的电话上 |
[39:50] | That’s, uh– the one in red. | 那个 红的那个 |
[39:53] | Hey, listen. If you speak to her, | 听着 你如果联系上她 |
[39:54] | tell her she’s not gonna get hired again, | 告诉她她不会再被雇佣了 |
[39:55] | she keeps pulling this bullshit. | 她老是玩失踪 |
[39:57] | OK, yeah, uh, | 好 |
[39:58] | just, uh, let me kick the shit out of my brother first. | 让我先揍一顿我哥再说 |
[40:04] | Ohh, fuck. | 靠 |
[40:08] | As you feel the camera going like this… | 当你感受到镜头是这样时 |
[40:10] | He’s a bone smoker. | 他吸屌 |
[40:12] | Of course he smokes cock. | 他当然吸屌了 |
[40:14] | He’s fifty-somethin’ years old, | 他都五十多了 |
[40:15] | he’s a fuckin’ bachelor livin’ downtown. | 他是在城区生活的单身汉 |
[40:17] | Talking about the new mayor? | 讨论新市长呢 |
[40:19] | Koch is totally a fuckin’ homo. | 科奇绝对是同性恋 |
[40:20] | You don’t know that. | 你可说不准 |
[40:21] | What about the beauty queen? | 他不是有个选美皇后的女友吗 |
[40:23] | What’s her name? Myerson. | 她叫什么来着 梅耶森 |
[40:24] | Beard. Not that I give a fuck. | 那是为了装直男雇来的 我倒不在意 |
[40:26] | Abe Beame had no dick to begin with. | 亚伯·比姆从一开始就没屌 |
[40:29] | But pray tell, what brings your exalted self | 但请告诉我 是哪股风把高贵的您 |
[40:31] | back to the old plantation, Detective Alston? | 吹到这来的 奥斯顿警探 |
[40:34] | – A fresh one. Over on Ninth. – The tourist? | -新案子 第九大街那桩 -游客案 |
[40:37] | I don’t think he was touristing. | 我觉得他不是在旅游 |
[40:38] | I think he might have stashed the family at the hotel | 我觉得他有可能先把家人安排在酒店入住 |
[40:42] | and gone off to troll some young hustlers. | 然后去玩年轻的妓女 |
[40:45] | Well, what do you want from me? | 你找我干什么 |
[40:48] | Don’t know. Police work? | 不知道 警察报告 |
[40:51] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[40:52] | you were the senior guy on the Vice task force. | 你是风化组的前辈 |
[40:56] | I’ll see what I can do for you. | 我尽量吧 |
[40:58] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:59] | Fellas. | 各位再见 |
[41:05] | Police work? | 警察报告 |
[41:07] | Jesus, fuck. | 我的天 |
[41:12] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:33] | Randy. Where’s Paul? | 兰迪 保罗在哪 |
[41:35] | Uh, in back, I think. | 应该在后面 |
[41:52] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[42:12] | You can stay and play, but it’s not polite to stare. | 你可以留着玩 但盯着看没礼貌 |
[42:16] | Oh. No, no. I’m just, uh– | 不 我就是在 |
[42:18] | I’m lookin’ for a guy– | 我在找个人 |
[42:21] | “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, | “天地间还有更多的事 霍雷肖 |
[42:23] | than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” | 比你能想象的都多 |
[42:26] | – What? – Shakespeare. | -什么 -莎士比亚 |
[42:30] | Shakespeare was gay? | 莎士比亚是同性恋 |
[42:39] | – So, everything good? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -好 |
[42:42] | That’s to the penny. | 一分不少 |
[42:44] | Everything good with you? | 你还好吗 |
[42:46] | Frankie’s on a tear. I’m lookin’ for him. | 弗兰奇在寻欢作乐 我在找他 |
[42:49] | Peace. | 再见 |
[42:53] | Where’s he put the wallet? | 他把钱包放哪 |
[43:05] | Is this good here? | 这样行吗 |
[43:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:12] | Let’s do my over first, OK? | 先拍我的部分 好吗 |
[43:13] | So I can still pretend to give a damn | 然后我就仍可以假装在乎 |
[43:15] | about Maurice and his wonder wand. | 莫里斯和他神奇”魔棒”了 |
[43:20] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[43:28] | Who would have thought the most boring part | 谁会想到这整件事 |
[43:30] | of this whole thing is the fucking? | 最无聊的部分是做爱 |
[43:33] | We give the people what they want. | 我们给人们他们所要的 |
[43:40] | What else could we shoot for the next two hours? | 接下来的两个小时我们还能拍什么 |
[43:47] | How about a musical sequence? | 一段音乐序曲 |
[43:52] | A dance number. | 一段舞蹈节拍 |
[43:56] | You remember those? | 你还记得那些吗 |
[43:58] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[44:02] | How about we take the camera downstairs | 要不我们把相机拿到楼下 |
[44:04] | and you film us robbing the liquor store? | 你拍摄我们抢劫酒水店 |
[44:08] | You’re not dressed for it. | 你穿得又不像个劫匪 |
[44:16] | No, I’m not dressed for it. | 是啊 我穿得不像 |
[44:23] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[44:24] | Every month, I’m chasing him | 每个月我要么在找他 |
[44:26] | or I’m cleaning up after him, | 要么在帮他收拾烂摊子 |
[44:28] | and then one of these days he’s gonna fuck up | 总有一天他会把事情搞砸 |
[44:31] | and break something I can’t put back together. | 惹出一些我处理不了的麻烦 |
[44:33] | I’m beginning to think, you know, this time, just fuck it. | 所以我开始想 这次就去他妈的吧 |
[44:37] | Don’t fix it. | 不要再帮他了 |
[44:38] | Just turn in the rest of the nut to our backers | 把剩下的钱交给老板 |
[44:40] | and leave his piece unpaid. | 他的就不管了 |
[44:45] | Get any sleep? | 你有睡觉吗 |
[44:48] | I’ll just take speed. It’ll get me through. | 我吃点安非他命就行了 |
[44:51] | I want you to be fresh in the morning. | 我想让你在早上有精神 |
[44:54] | I got something in mind. | 我有”计划” |
[44:59] | There was a time when we used to just | 曾经有段时间我们 |
[45:01] | duck in the bathroom when we were at work. | 工作的时候在卫生间里做爱 |
[45:04] | What’d you used to call that thing we did? | 你以前把这事叫什么来着 |
[45:08] | The American Standard. | 美国标准 |
[45:12] | But I like us in bed. | 但我还是喜欢在床上做 |
[45:30] | I’ll stop by later, see how your night’s going. | 我过会再来看看你今晚过得如何 |
[45:33] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道该到哪找我 |
[45:38] | What do you call this shit, anyway? | 你管这烂玩意叫什么 |
[45:41] | It ain’t music. | 根本不算音乐 |
[45:43] | I know I sound old. | 我知道我听起来有点过时 |
[46:08] | Girls, girls. Wall-to-wall pussy, come on in. | 姑娘们姑娘们 随处可见的逼 快进来吧 |
[46:12] | Quarter for the booth, one dollar minimum for the main stage. | 小间25美分 主舞台一美元起 |
[46:16] | Frankie’s not around, right? | 弗兰奇不在 对吗 |
[46:22] | Uh… no. | 不在 |
[46:23] | No, of course not. | 当然不在 |
[46:24] | We got a problem, don’t we? | 我们有麻烦了 不是吗 |
[46:26] | Another light week on the take, isn’t it? | 这周钱又少了 对吗 |
[46:29] | Do we know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[46:33] | I know why. Come with me. | 我知道 跟我来 |
[46:35] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[46:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:40] | Come on! | 快来 |
[46:41] | You know, we could just step back. | 你知道 我们可以收手不干的 |
[46:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:45] | I mean, this place isn’t everything in the world, | 这个地方并不是一切 |
[46:47] | but it’s a cash machine. | 但它很挣钱 |
[46:49] | Even after you pay out the weekly, | 即使是交完每周该交的钱后 |
[46:51] | we have enough to live really well. | 剩下的钱也够我们过得很潇洒了 |
[46:52] | We could get a bigger place, | 我们可以开个更大的店 |
[46:53] | and still have enough for a place in the Pines. | 剩下的钱还够在火岛小松镇上再买一套房子 |
[46:58] | You don’t believe in this? | 你不看好这里吗 |
[47:00] | I’m just saying it’ll be more work, | 我只是说 我们要做更多的活 |
[47:02] | more time not enjoying other things, | 享受其他事情的时间也会变少 |
[47:04] | and yeah, we’re taking on risk. | 而且我们还要承担风险 |
[47:06] | Every good idea you have, | 你一有什么好主意 |
[47:08] | the architect bumps his estimate. | 建筑师就会哄抬估价 |
[47:09] | Yeah, but like you said, we have the money. | 没错 但正如你所说 我们有钱 |
[47:11] | We do if we don’t spend it in the rest of our life, sure. | 我们确实有 如果以后不花出去的话 |
[47:16] | Why not go to Martino, | 不如去找马蒂诺 |
[47:18] | see if he’ll come in with us? | 看看他是否入伙 |
[47:19] | Share the risk. | 让他分担风险 |
[47:21] | If I go to Vincent, then he goes to his mob people, | 如果我去找文森特 然后他再去找那些黑帮的人 |
[47:24] | and it’s never really ours. | 这生意就不再属于我们了 |
[47:26] | And the truth is, we don’t need those people. | 而且事实上 我们并不需要那些家伙 |
[47:28] | Police aren’t kicking our doors in anymore, | 警察不会再破门而入了 |
[47:30] | it’s live and let live. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[47:31] | The only reason to put up with those goombahs is for protection. | 忍受那些意大利佬的唯一原因是为了寻求保护 |
[47:33] | What the fuck are they protecting anybody from? | 现在有什么需要保护的 |
[47:40] | No. Mm-mmm. | 不 |
[47:43] | We do this by ourselves. For ourselves. | 我们自己做 为了我们自己 |
[47:49] | All right? | 好吗 |
[48:14] | I can’t believe I’m actually talking to you. | 我不敢相信自己真的在和你聊天 |
[48:16] | Aw, you’re sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[48:18] | Lori. | 洛瑞 |
[48:21] | – Here you go. All right. – Thank you, sweetie. | -给你 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[48:23] | I thought that was you when I first came in. | 我第一次来的时候还以为那是你 |
[48:25] | I been dreaming about you ever since I saw you | 在那部天主教学校少女电影里看见你后 |
[48:27] | in that Catholic school girl movie. | 我就一直梦见你 |
[48:29] | Oh yeah, That Sweet Thing? | 《甜蜜的事》吗 |
[48:30] | So, what do you think, gorgeous? | 你说怎么样 美女 |
[48:32] | We could be back in my place in 15 minutes. | 15分钟就能到我家 |
[48:34] | You’re gonna have to talk to my man. | 你得跟我的主子谈 |
[48:36] | Him? | 他吗 |
[48:39] | Five hundred. | 五百块 |
[48:41] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[48:43] | You see Louella’s Dream? Lori was the lead. | 你看过《卢埃拉的梦》吗 洛瑞是主演 |
[48:46] | Why do you think I want her? | 不然你觉得我为什么想要她 |
[48:47] | Honey, you were hot in that one. | 亲爱的 你在那部电影里很性感 |
[48:49] | Yeah, five. You’re about to get with a star. | 没错 五百块 你就要和明星上床了 |
[48:52] | Two, plus a bottle of Dom and some primo snow. | 两百块 加上一瓶法国廊酒和一些上好的白粉 |
[48:55] | I’m good with that, Daddy. | 我觉得可以 爹地 |
[49:01] | Your billboard say you got money, slick. | 你身上穿的的牌子货说明你挺有钱的 滑头 |
[49:04] | Prove it or walk. | 要么证明给我看要么滚 |
[49:05] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[49:10] | You should be. | 你该怕的 |
[49:12] | Is there a problem here? | 有问题吗 |
[49:14] | I was just talkin’ to the lady. | 我只是在跟这女士说话 |
[49:15] | – C.C.? – No, I’m straight. | -CC -没事 |
[49:21] | Enjoy your night. | 好好玩 |
[49:25] | Time was, 200 in the hand | 以前200块 |
[49:27] | would have been a whole night for us, remember, C.C.? | 是我们一整晚赚的钱 记得吗 CC |
[49:29] | Yeah, well, that ain’t now. | 不是现在 |
[49:32] | Can’t just be giving that pussy away. | 不能随便让你去接客 |
[49:35] | You’re like a fur coat. Or a Tiffany necklace. | 你就好比是皮大衣或者蒂芙尼项链 |
[49:39] | Know who you are. | 记住你是谁 |
[49:40] | I’m a whore, C.C. | 我是妓女 CC |
[49:43] | You made that pretty clear to everyone on set today. | 你今天在片场让所有人都知道了 |
[49:45] | Now I’m a whore without a john. | 现在我是个没客的妓女 |
[49:57] | The band drew a crowd. We made our nut. | 乐队吸引了不少人 赚了很多钱 |
[50:01] | All right. | 棒 |
[50:03] | I don’t know how. | 不知道怎么做到的 |
[50:04] | Yeah, well, some people like it. | 有些人就是喜欢 |
[50:09] | Shit. | 靠 |
[50:21] | The prodigal son. | 败家子 |
[50:52] | Shouldn’t you be in bed? | 你不该睡了吗 |
[50:54] | Well, I kept looking over at that empty pillow. | 我一直盯着那空荡荡的枕头 |
[50:57] | Then I got to thinkin’ about you on a bus stop, | 然后想到你在公车站等车 |
[51:00] | this time of year, this time of night. | 一年中这个时候 晚上这个点 |
[51:02] | Aren’t you sweet. | 你真好 |
[51:21] | You know I’d drive 100 miles just to look at you in that outfit. | 你知道为了看你穿这件衣服我愿意开100英里的路 |
[51:25] | Been reading Penthouse Forum again? | 你又开始看《阁楼论坛》杂志了吗 |
[51:27] | It was the hospital scene in Foxy Brown. | 是《骚狐狸》里医院那场戏 |
[51:30] | – Changed my world. – So now I look like Pam Grier. | -改变了我的世界 -所以现在我像帕姆·格里尔了 |
[51:35] | Leticia… nobody looks like Pam Grier. | 莱蒂莎 没人像帕姆·格里尔 |
[51:38] | But, baby, you are in the same neighborhood. | 不过 亲爱的 你们住在同一邻近 |
[51:42] | You are! | 真的 |
[51:45] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[51:48] | Hey, Shaggy! Where’s the scoop? | 蓬蓬头 最近可好 |
[51:52] | Where’s the money, Frankie? | 钱在哪 弗兰奇 |
[51:53] | Don’t worry about that right now. | 现在别操心这个 |
[51:55] | I want to introduce you to someone very important to me. | 我要跟你介绍个很重要的人 |
[51:57] | This is Christina, the new Mrs. Frankie Martino, all right? | 这是克里斯蒂娜 新的弗兰奇·马蒂诺夫人 |
[52:01] | – What? – So show some respect, watch your fuckin’ language. | -什么 -放尊重点 注意言辞 |
[52:05] | – Abby Parker. – Christina Fuego. | -艾比·帕克 -克里斯蒂娜·弗埃戈 |
[52:07] | – It’s Spanish for “Fire.” – Yeah. | -西班牙语里”火”的意思 -嗯 |
[52:09] | – Is that a stage name? – I’m an actress and a dancer. | -是艺名吗 -我是演员和舞者 |
[52:12] | – Yeah, she dances. – At the Melody Burlesk. | -她会跳舞 -在旋律舞厅 |
[52:16] | So how about some champagne, huh? | 来点香槟吧 |
[52:18] | Not American. The kind from France. | 不要美国的 要法国的 |
[52:20] | – Oh, the French kind. – Yeah, how about it, Vincent? | -法国的 -行吗 文森特 |
[52:23] | Yeah, how about it, Vincent? | 行吗 文森特 |
[52:25] | Come on, huh? | 拜托 |
[52:27] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[52:28] | Hey, Abby, we was destined, me and Christina. | 艾比 我们是命中注定 我和克里斯蒂娜 |
[52:31] | First time I saw her dancin’ on the stage, | 我第一次看到她在台上跳舞 |
[52:33] | it was like the hand of God came down, | 就像是上帝之手降临 |
[52:35] | tapped me on the shoulder, said, | 拍了我的肩膀 说 |
[52:37] | “Hey, Frankie. That’s her.” | “弗兰奇 就是她” |
[52:39] | And I fuckin’ knew. Look. | 我当时就知道了 看 |
[52:41] | I got a little one of her right there. | 我在手上文了她 |
[52:43] | – Oh, look at that. – She dances. | -看看 -她跳舞 |
[52:45] | Plus, she got a knack for picking the winners at the Big A. | 而且她很会在Big A选冠军 |
[52:53] | Now, where’s the fuckin’ money, Frankie? | 他妈的钱在哪 弗兰奇 |
[52:55] | Hey, will you relax on that right now, baby brother? | 急什么 弟弟 |
[52:57] | Huh? We’re celebratin’. | 我们在庆祝呢 |
[52:58] | – I just got married. – Yeah, you got married. | -我才刚结婚 -你结婚了 |
[53:01] | Again. No offense. | 不是第一次了 无意冒犯 |
[53:04] | Now, where’s the fuckin’ money? | 钱在哪 |
[53:05] | ‘Cause I know you didn’t spend it all on that fuckin’ tattoo. | 我知道你没把钱全花在文身上 |
[53:07] | “Where’s the money, where’s the money.” | ‘钱在哪 钱在哪” |
[53:09] | All right. It’s right here, all right? | 好吧 在这 行了吧 |
[53:12] | – Motherfucker. – Vincent. | -我操 -文森特 |
[53:16] | Hey! What? Look, this is how a man shows | 怎么 这是男人表示 |
[53:18] | he’s, you know, committed, all right. | 他承诺的方式 |
[53:19] | This is a symbol, like. I’m gonna pay it back. | 这是个象征 我会还钱的 |
[53:21] | – I’m gonna pay it! – How? You gonna rob the fuckin’ till again? | -我会还的 -怎么还 又去抢钱柜吗 |
[53:24] | No. By putting my shoulder to the fucking grindstone, OK? | 不 靠辛苦工作 好吗 |
[53:28] | I’m gonna strap my shoes on every morning, | 我会每天早上穿上我的鞋 |
[53:31] | pick up my fuckin’ lunch box, | 拿上午餐盒 |
[53:33] | and go to work, like any responsible man should. | 去工作 做一个有责任的男人 |
[53:36] | I love her, Vince. This is my womb to tomb, huh? | 我爱她 文斯 她是我的终身伴侣 |
[53:43] | To Frankie and Christina. | 敬弗兰奇和克里斯蒂娜 |
[53:47] | Here, here! | 干杯 |
[53:50] | Don’t worry. You’ll see. | 别担心 等着瞧 |
[53:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:02] | Forget about the money, Frankie. | 别管钱了 弗兰奇 |
[54:03] | What? | 什么 |
[54:05] | I’m forgiving the debt. | 我免除你的债务 |
[54:08] | Ring’s on me, it’s my gift for the two of you. | 戒指就当是我送你们俩的礼物 |
[54:10] | – Vince. – Thank you, Vincent. | -文斯 -谢谢你 文森特 |
[54:12] | Yeah, just be like my fuckin’ brother here and don’t mention it. | 学我哥就行 无足挂齿 |
[54:28] | I love you, Vincent. | 我爱你 文森特 |
[54:31] | Everyone loves a sucker. | 人人都爱傻瓜 |
[54:36] | Nice. | 不错 |
[54:38] | That after-hours joint of yours is rakin’ it in. | 你的那家店很赚钱啊 |
[54:41] | – Yeah. – Show Land still strong? | -嗯 -秀地生意还行吗 |
[54:43] | Yeah, it’s– it’s fine. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[54:45] | It runs itself, which is good | 不需要人管理 挺好的 |
[54:47] | since we can never find your fuckin’ brother. | 因为我们从来找不到你哥 |
[54:49] | The take from the peeps is a little light these past couple weeks. | 最近几周放映机赚的钱不太多 |
[54:53] | And we think we know why. | 我们大概知道原因 |
[54:55] | Tommy, take Vincent for a stroll, | 汤米 带文森特去转一圈 |
[54:57] | show him what we found. | 给他看我们发现了什么 |
[54:58] | You gotta see this, Vince. | 你得去看看 文斯 |
[54:59] | Tried to show Frankie, but he’s been in the wind. | 我们试图让弗兰奇去看 但找不到他 |
[55:01] | Yeah, well, about that, I– | 关于这个 我 |
[55:05] | – Oh, hey, sunshine. – I interrupt your sleep there, Carlos? | -帅哥好 -我打扰了你睡觉吗 卡洛斯 |
[55:08] | No, Mr. Pipilo. I’m fine. | 没有 皮普洛先生 我没事 |
[55:10] | Take a walk, let the adults here have a conversation. | 走吧 让大人们说话 |
[55:17] | Carlos got that bad gene. | 卡洛斯基因不好 |
[55:19] | One’s too many and a hundred’s not enough. | 一瓶酒太多 一百瓶又不够 |
[55:21] | – Cognac’s a fickle bitch. – Yeah. | -干邑白兰地变化无常 -嗯 |
[55:24] | – You OK? – Me? Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我 我很好 |
[55:26] | I just… burned the candle, that’s all. | 我只是太累了 |
[55:29] | Well, don’t forget to enjoy yourself. | 别忘了玩乐 |
[55:31] | I mean, that’s what this is all about. | 这才是重点 |
[55:34] | You like this Mark? | 喜欢这商标吗 |
[55:35] | Oh, yeah, it’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[55:36] | Every year, a new Lincoln. | 每年一辆新林肯 |
[55:38] | And this suit. | 还有这套西服 |
[55:40] | Some Chink tailor custom-made it just for me. | 一个中国裁缝给我量身定制的 |
[55:42] | We’re very fortunate, Vincent. Life is good. | 我们很幸运 文森特 生活很美好 |
[55:45] | To the victors belong the spoils. | 战利品属于获胜者 |
[55:48] | What Tommy said. | 汤米说得好 |
[55:51] | – Get goin’. – Come on, Vincent. | -走吧 -跟我来 文森特 |
[55:52] | Let’s take a walk over to Hodas’s joint. | 我们去霍达斯的店 |
[55:56] | I already showed the dyke who works with your brother. | 我已经带了和你哥共事的那个拉拉来看了 |
[55:58] | Blew her mind. | 让她大开眼界 |
[55:59] | Beautiful girls on stage for your entertainment. | 美女在舞台上为你表演 |
[56:02] | All for a quarter. | 只要25美分 |
[56:04] | Love to love you, baby. | 喜欢爱你 宝贝 |
[56:06] | Cum in your pants right now! | 赶快射在裤子里吧 |
[56:09] | Yeah, what? | 怎么了 |
[56:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[56:14] | No fuckin’ plexiglass. Nothin’. | 没有树脂玻璃 什么都没有 |
[56:17] | So? | 所以呢 |
[56:18] | So. | 所以 |
[56:20] | It’s fuckin’ genius, right? | 太有才了 |
[56:22] | – You tippin’? – Marty Hodas may be a vulgar sack of shit, | -给小费吗 -马蒂·霍达斯也许是个混蛋 |
[56:25] | but there is no denying genius. | 但不能否认他的天赋 |
[56:27] | – Hey. Dollar for feel? – It’s why our take is off. | -要摸摸吗 -所以我们的钱才少了 |
[56:29] | By the afternoon, all the scumbags are here | 下午的时候 所有人渣到这来 |
[56:31] | and they’re squeezin’ ass and grabbin’ pussy. | 捏屁股 抓妹妹 |
[56:34] | And they’re givin’ their quarters to Hodas. | 他们把钱给了霍达斯 |
[56:37] | – I got it. – Get it? – Yeah. | -懂了 -是吗 -嗯 |
[56:38] | – Fuckin’ genius. – Hey! If you ain’t tippin’, | -太他妈有才了 -不给小费的话 |
[56:40] | shut the fuckin’ door, you cheap bastards! | 就关门 穷鬼 |
[56:42] | Yeah, all right, settle down. | 淡定 |
[57:06] | Hey. Just wake up? | 刚醒吗 |
[57:07] | No. I’ve been waitin’ for you. | 不 一直在等你 |
[57:12] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[57:21] | Ooh. You have been waitin’. | 你一直在等 |
[57:27] | It was nice what you did for Frankie. | 你为弗兰奇做的 挺好的 |
[57:33] | Well, bein’ in love, that’s a nice thing. | 坠入爱河是好事 |
[57:37] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[57:39] | Yeah. We’re havin’ a good run. | 我们感情很好啊 |
[57:43] | You’ve strayed. | 你迷途了 |
[57:47] | Yeah, we both have. | 我们都迷途了 |
[57:49] | Just so that we don’t lie to each other. | 就为了我们不欺骗对方 |