时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re gonna raid these parlors. | 我们要突袭这些妓院 |
[00:05] | This is the deuce. | 这里是堕落街 |
[00:06] | They had the word out on the street | 在你还没开车回家前 |
[00:07] | even before you could drive home to wherever you mow a lawn. | 他们就把消息传出去了 |
[00:12] | You should warn Paul. | 你该警告保罗 |
[00:13] | If they wanna come at us, they might go after our people. | 要是他们想袭击我们 他们也许会对付我们的人 |
[00:15] | Just let me know the risk | 他是让我知道 |
[00:17] | of having anything out here on my own. | 自己开店的风险 |
[00:19] | This is about the hunger, | 这部电影的主旨在于饥渴 |
[00:21] | and terror and the risk. | 恐惧 还有冒险 |
[00:25] | What big ideas you have. | 你的创意太伟大了 |
[00:29] | All right everyone, let’s do it. | 好了 各位 开始 |
[00:34] | I just wish that you could rep me. | 我真希望你能代理我 |
[00:36] | You wanna tell him? | 你要跟他说吗 |
[01:18] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[01:20] | you free from acting today, right? | 你今天不拍戏 对吗 |
[01:24] | Let’s you and I go get somethin’ to eat. | 我们去外面吃东西 |
[01:28] | But not Leon’s. | 不过不去里昂餐厅 |
[01:30] | I’m thinking something more upscale, maybe… | 高端点的地方 比如 |
[01:34] | maybe the Greek’s. | 比如希腊餐厅 |
[01:38] | Ok. | 好 |
[01:40] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[01:43] | Can’t look good on camera if you’re all scrawny. | 太瘦了镜头里也不好看 |
[01:47] | Speaking of which, that female agent came to chat to me. | 说到这个 那个女经纪人来找我了 |
[01:51] | Who? Kiki Raines? | 谁 琪琪·雷恩斯 |
[01:57] | I tell ya, that bitch got a nose for cash on her. | 我跟你说 那女的对钱很敏感 |
[02:01] | One sniff of what we got goin’ on, and she wants in. | 闻了一下我们在干什么 她就想分一杯羹了 |
[02:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:05] | It means she knows she can’t poach you, | 意思是她知道她不能挖走你 |
[02:07] | so she’s willing to take what she can get. | 所以她愿意能拿多少拿多少 |
[02:09] | I’m almost sorry for her. | 我都有点同情她了 |
[02:15] | – Why? What did she say? – You and I proceed as is, | -为什么 她说了什么 -我们还是照旧 |
[02:18] | but when she brings in a job, she takes half her usual fee. | 但当她给你拉到活 她就分一半的钱 |
[02:22] | I said I’d run it by you, | 我说我会来问问你 |
[02:23] | but now I’m thinkin’, fuck it, let’s do it. | 但现在想想 我们就这么干吧 |
[02:25] | Let her tag along, as long as there’s money to be made. | 让她跟着 只要有钱赚就行 |
[02:29] | I met her once with Shana, | 我有次见过她和莎娜在一起 |
[02:31] | and she seemed all right to me. | 感觉挺好的 |
[02:33] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[02:39] | I’ll get dressed so we can go. I’m getting– | 我去穿衣 准备出发 我… |
[02:40] | This is one thing I’m having a hard time with. | 唯有一件事我不太喜欢 |
[02:44] | She says she finds us a gig, | 她说她给我们找到活 |
[02:46] | I can’t come to set with you no more. | 我就不能陪你去片场 |
[02:51] | Seems that’s how she do. You know? | 她似乎就这样的 |
[02:54] | Clients go do their thing… | 客户做他们的事 |
[02:58] | reps keep their distance. | 代理人保持距离 |
[03:03] | Hmm. Really? | 是吗 |
[03:04] | And she wouldn’t make an exception? | 她不愿破例吗 |
[03:07] | Nah. I mean, I’ll put up with it for the here-and-there shoots, | 是的 我可以接受你到处拍片 |
[03:10] | but I’m more concerned about you. | 但我更关心的是你 |
[03:15] | You think you’d be all right on your lonesome? | 你觉得你自己一个人没问题吗 |
[03:18] | If you’re all right with it, I think I could manage. | 你要是不介意 我想我能应付 |
[03:23] | I mean, it wouldn’t be all the time. | 反正也不会一直这样 |
[03:26] | When I used to do street work, I did it alone, | 我以前站街的时候 也都是一个人 |
[03:28] | so I guess it’d be sorta like that, ya know? | 应该差不多吧 |
[03:32] | Different business, same setup. | 生意不同 模式一样 |
[03:38] | – You think I’m a fool? – What? | -你们当我是傻子吗 -什么 |
[03:42] | The two of you think you can play me? | 你们俩以为可以耍我吗 |
[03:47] | I don’t know what you’re ta– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:48] | Okey-doke me? Like some fuckin’ chump?! | 把我当傻子敷衍我吗 |
[03:53] | She wants half? | 她想要一半 |
[03:57] | Well, she can have the half that’s bleeding. | 她可以要流血的那半 |
[05:39] | Why do you go to the line every Friday? | 你为什么每周五都要去 |
[05:42] | I have to hear this shit again? | 又要说这个吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. Why do you go to the line every Friday? | 为什么每周五都要去 |
[05:45] | Well… | 这个… |
[05:49] | Because the finance man | 因为那个金融男 |
[05:51] | is gonna be at your house on Saturday, right? | 周六会去你家 对吗 |
[05:54] | Shit, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:55] | And that’s exactly what the company wants. | 这正是公司想要的 |
[05:58] | To keep you on the line. | 让你留下来 |
[05:59] | They’ll do anything to keep you on their line. | 他们会不惜一切让你留下来 |
[06:02] | They pit the lifers against the new boys, | 他们让无期徒刑犯与新来的囚犯相斗 |
[06:04] | the old against the young, the black against the white, | 让老的和年轻人相斗 黑人和白人相斗 |
[06:06] | everybody, to keep us in our place. | 所有人相斗 为了让我们留下 |
[06:09] | I mean, can’t you understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[06:11] | So what are we supposed to do, just not have a dance floor? | 那我们要怎么办 不修舞池吗 |
[06:13] | I’m saying you just install a normal floor, | 我意思是你安装一个普通的地板就行 |
[06:15] | like what I wanted in the first place. | 就像我最初想要的那样 |
[06:16] | Oh, normal. I’m not going for normal. | 普通 我不想要普通 |
[06:19] | Normal isn’t why I had striped blackwood tiles | 我想要普通的话 就不会从坦桑尼亚 |
[06:22] | flown in from fucking Tanzania! | 进口黑木地砖了 |
[06:23] | Might have been helpful to know | 你该在花光预算前 |
[06:25] | they would shrink and crack in this climate | 就了解到它们在这种气候下 |
[06:26] | before you blew the whole budget. | 会萎缩和破裂 |
[06:28] | Look, Paul, I get the vision, I do– | 保罗 我能想象出来 真的 |
[06:31] | I thought we weren’t gonna talk about this tonight. | 不是说好今晚不谈这事的吗 |
[06:37] | – So how’d you do last night? – Are you kidding me? | -你昨晚干得如何 -你搞笑吗 |
[06:39] | – Yeah. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -嗯 -你他妈逗我吗 |
[06:40] | – Yeah. – Are you pulling my leg? | -嗯 -你在耍我吗 |
[06:41] | – So? – So tits out to here, so. | -那又怎样 -会有姑娘来 |
[06:44] | – Twenty, a couple years old. – You gotta be foolin’. | -20几岁 -你肯定在耍我 |
[06:46] | – Nope. – You devil. | -没有 -你坏蛋 |
[06:47] | – You think she hadn’t been around? – Yeah. | -你觉得她最近没来吗 -是的 |
[06:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:52] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[06:54] | Always with the long face. | 总是闷闷不乐 |
[06:55] | It’s only money, Bobby. | 就是钱而已 鲍比 |
[06:57] | It should buy me somethin’, at least. | 好歹该买到点什么吧 |
[06:59] | You tipped me to a raid that never happened. | 你跟我说会有突袭 结果并没有 |
[07:01] | I shut down the parlors for days, waitin’, | 我关了妓院好几天 一直等 |
[07:03] | no one ever came. | 根本没人来 |
[07:05] | I lost a ton of dough. | 损失了好多钱 |
[07:06] | The fuck do you want outta me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[07:08] | I heard the raids were a go, and then they weren’t. | 我听说有突袭 但是他们又撤了 |
[07:10] | You complaining ‘ because we didn’t kick in your door? | 因为没人来突袭你就抱怨吗 |
[07:12] | I just want some reliable information, is all. | 我只是想要点可靠的消息 |
[07:14] | Fuck you, buy me a drink. | 去你妈的 请我喝一杯 |
[07:17] | And not the piss you pour into that bottle | 不是你给那些西装男 |
[07:19] | for the suit-and-tie johns. | 倒的破酒 |
[07:21] | Real J.W. Black. | 要真的黑尊尼获加 |
[07:38] | That’s why they’re called “Life experience” credits. | 所以才叫做生活阅历学分 |
[07:41] | But if your final journal is riddled with errors, | 但要是你的期末日志里尽是错误 |
[07:43] | misspellings, poor usage– | 拼写错误 使用不当的话 |
[07:46] | sorry, Charlie, it’s a do-over. | 抱歉 查理 那就只能重修了 |
[07:48] | Now, please note | 请注意 |
[07:49] | you’ll be handing in pages every week for review. | 你们每周都得上交作业供审阅 |
[07:51] | Typewriters are available for you on the first floor. | 一楼有打字机 |
[07:54] | They need to be… | 要求… |
[07:55] | You came! I can’t believe it. | 你们来了 不敢相信 |
[07:57] | I thought you’d be too occupied with the new place. | 我以为你们忙着弄新店不会有时间 |
[07:59] | I’ve been meaning to stop by the bar. | 我一直想来你们酒吧看看的 |
[08:00] | No, you’ve been busy with rehearsals, obviously. | 你要忙着排练 |
[08:03] | I mean, listen, you were great. | 你表现得很棒 |
[08:05] | – Incredible, really. Yeah. – Yeah? | -超级棒 真的 -是吗 |
[08:07] | Not bad for an understudy, right? | 对候补演员来说还不错吧 |
[08:09] | I don’t know how you do it. | 不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[08:10] | It won’t be for long. We close next week. | 不会太久了 下周就结束 |
[08:12] | – Sucks. – Yeah, just my luck. | -真可惜 -我运气就这样 |
[08:14] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:18] | You’re a star. | 你是明星了 |
[08:19] | “I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.” | “我准备好拍特写镜头了 德米尔先生” |
[08:23] | All right, put your clothes on, | 把衣服穿上 |
[08:24] | let’s go consume some alcohol. | 我们去喝点酒 |
[08:27] | OK. | 好 |
[08:30] | Cause the finance man’s gonna be at your house on Saturday, right? | 因为那个金融男周六要去你家 对吗 |
[08:32] | And that’s exactly what the company wants. | 这正是公司想要的 |
[08:37] | To be on their line. | 让你留下来 |
[08:38] | Everybody stay on their line. | 所有人都留下来 |
[08:44] | They pit the lifers against the new boys, | 他们让无期徒刑犯与新来的囚犯相斗 |
[08:48] | the old against the young, | 让老家伙与年轻人相斗 |
[08:51] | the black against the white. | 让黑人与白人相斗 |
[08:54] | Everybody put us in our place. | 所有人各居其位 |
[08:59] | I mean… can’t you understand that?” | 我是说 你难道不明白吗 |
[09:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:06] | can’t you understand that? | 你难道不明白吗 |
[09:08] | Can’t you understand that, Jack? | 你难道不明白吗 杰克 |
[09:11] | No, he ain’t say “Jack.” | 不 他没说”杰克” |
[09:12] | I mean, can’t you understand that? | 我是说 你难道不明白吗 |
[09:20] | These clean? | 这些是干净的吗 |
[09:22] | – Yeah, I can do that. – Nah, I got it. | -是的 我自己来就行 -没事 我来 |
[09:28] | OK. | 好了 |
[09:33] | What about these? | 这些呢 |
[09:35] | You need these? | 你还要吗 |
[09:36] | Nah. | 不要了 |
[09:44] | So… you feel OK? | 那你感觉还好吗 |
[09:49] | Feel good? | 感觉好吗 |
[09:50] | I feel like shit. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, no, of c– | 是啊 当 |
[09:53] | of course. | 当然了 |
[09:54] | I mean, do you feel ready? | 你觉得自己准备好了吗 |
[09:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:01] | Let’s book this dump. | 我们走吧 |
[10:02] | I’m jonesin’ for White Castle. | 我想去吃汉堡 |
[10:09] | L.A… L.A… | 洛杉矶 洛杉矶 |
[10:12] | Dead. Left the business. L.A. | 死了 不干这一行了 洛杉矶 |
[10:17] | Junkie. Bitch. | 瘾君子 婊子 |
[10:20] | Jenny Cole’s cute. | 珍妮·科尔挺好看的 |
[10:21] | She’s got some of that innocence you’re looking for. | 她有那种你在寻找的纯真感 |
[10:26] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我说不好 |
[10:27] | Serena would be fuckin’ perfect. | 瑟琳娜会是完美的人选 |
[10:30] | Her rate is really high now. | 她现在的片酬可高了 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | – Carol Connors. – L.A. | -卡罗尔·康纳斯 -洛杉矶 |
[10:36] | Lori Madison. She’s on her way up. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 她现在蒸蒸日上 |
[10:39] | – Yeah, I thought about Lori. – But? | -是啊 我也考虑过洛瑞 -但是 |
[10:42] | No, she’s in the running. Definitely. | 没什么 她无疑是考虑的对象 |
[10:44] | Look, I know you want big stars, | 听着 我知道你想要大明星 |
[10:46] | but they can be a headache, and expensive. | 但她们可能会让你很头疼 而且片酬还高 |
[10:49] | You’re already saddled with Lance Minx, god love you. | 兰斯·明克斯还不够你受的吗 上帝保佑你 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I think I can handle him. | 是啊 我觉得我能对付得了他 |
[10:54] | How about John Seeman | 让约翰·西门 |
[10:56] | – for the Wolf? – Would you fuckin’ stop? | -来演大灰狼怎么样 -你能消停一会儿吗 |
[10:58] | I need a real actor in that role. | 我需要一个真正的演员来演这个角色 |
[11:01] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:02] | Ten percent of my budget for salaries? | 百分之十的预算用来付片酬 |
[11:05] | More if you want stars. | 如果你想要明星的话 得再多一点 |
[11:06] | Lance alone is gonna run you 300 a day, easy. | 一个兰斯一天就要300块 |
[11:09] | Fuck, Kiki, I just want it to be good. | 操 琪琪 我只是想拍一部好片子 |
[11:11] | Stars, no stars, I just want it to be right. | 有没有明星都行 我只想把片子拍得很好 |
[11:14] | All eyes are gonna be on this. | 人们到时都会关注这片的 |
[11:17] | Who knows? We could even cross over. | 谁知道呢 我们甚至可以跨界 |
[11:19] | No, we fuckin’ could! | 没错 我们可以这么做 |
[11:20] | We do an R-rated version, | 我们可以拍个限制版的 |
[11:22] | play drive-ins, | 在”免下车”电影院播放 |
[11:23] | so it has got… to pop. | 所以必须拍得很通俗 |
[11:27] | – I hear you. – All right. | -我懂你的意思了 -好 |
[11:28] | Let’s go through and pick our top three. | 我们再过一遍 挑出我们的前三人选 |
[11:31] | OK… | 好 |
[11:32] | Look, I’m sorry, I just– | 听着 我很抱歉 我… |
[11:34] | Can you keep your voice down, please? | 你能小点声吗 |
[11:36] | I’m not yelling. You’re the one making a scene. | 我没喊 是你在这大吵大闹 |
[11:37] | All right, calm down… | 好了 冷静下来 |
[11:39] | So I need an answer about the clinic. | 我需要关于诊所的答复 |
[11:42] | Can we use the 366, or what? | 我们能不能用366 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Why can’t we do it in the Hi-Hat? | 可以 为什么不能在踩镲办 |
[11:46] | Because I’m open for business when they need the space. | 因为他们需要的时候 这里在营业 |
[11:49] | And what’s gonna go down again? | 到时会做些什么 |
[11:51] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[11:53] | Check-ups, vaccinations, | 体检 打疫苗 |
[11:55] | birth control– basic stuff. | 节育 基本的东西 |
[11:56] | How many people? | 会有多少人 |
[11:58] | A hundred, maybe. | 可能有一百人吧 |
[12:00] | I mean, over the course of the day. | 我说的是一天下来的人数 |
[12:02] | Why can’t they go to a regular doctor? | 她们为什么不去医院看 |
[12:05] | Just askin’. | 我只是问问 |
[12:07] | Some of these doctors sexually abuse the women. | 有些医生会性侵女性 |
[12:10] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[12:12] | Field clinics are safer. | 实地诊所更安全 |
[12:14] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 好的 悉听尊便 |
[12:16] | Just, uh, how involved in this thing you gonna get? | 这件事你会参与多少 |
[12:20] | Yes or no? | 行还是不行 |
[12:22] | Yeah, you don’t get blood anywhere, | 行 只要不弄得鲜血四溅 |
[12:23] | you’re out by 10:00 or 11:00, I don’t give a fuck. | 在十点或十一点前结束 我都不管 |
[12:27] | – Thank you. – I’ve gotta go. | -谢谢 -我得走了 |
[12:28] | You can’t just run away | 你不能每次一吵起来 |
[12:30] | every time things get hot. | 便一走了之 |
[12:33] | Look who’s fucking talking. | 你还有脸说我 |
[12:34] | All you do is run. | 你只会逃避 |
[12:36] | I’m not running! | 我没逃避 |
[12:39] | All right, here is good. | 好了 在这停就行 |
[12:44] | Rodney home? | 罗德尼在家吗 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:52] | – Which floor? – Third. | -在几楼 -三楼 |
[13:04] | You’re not goin’ in there. | 你不能去 |
[13:06] | I live there. | 我住在那 |
[13:08] | It’s gonna suck you right back. | 这会把你拖回深渊 |
[13:10] | You’re gonna be on that shit again in ten minutes. | 十分钟后你又会开始吸 |
[13:13] | – Nah. – It’s no good. | -不会的 -这对你没好处 |
[13:15] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[13:19] | Look, Shay, just stay with me. | 听着 夏伊 跟我住吧 |
[13:25] | I want you to stay with me. | 我想你跟我一起住 |
[13:33] | Driver, keep goin’. | 司机 继续开 |
[13:39] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[13:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[13:51] | I think it’s clever. | 我觉得这很聪明 |
[13:54] | But isn’t it kind of… | 但大灰狼的戏份会不会有些… |
[13:57] | – all about the Wolf? – Yes. | -太多了 -是的 |
[13:59] | He’s got all the best lines. | 所有好的台词都是他的 |
[14:02] | He’s got most of the lines. | 大部分台词都是他的 |
[14:04] | Right? All Little Red Riding Hood does is… | 对吧 小红帽要做的只有 |
[14:08] | get chased, suck dick, and have orgasms. | 被追 吸屌和高潮 |
[14:12] | I think he missed the whole point, | 我觉得他没搞懂重点 |
[14:13] | which is that in this, | 即在这部片子里 |
[14:15] | the hero is the fuckin’ heroine. | 女主角才是英雄 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[14:18] | Red is a powerful creature. | 小红帽是个强大的生物 |
[14:20] | She’s gotta be as dangerous as anyone else | 她得和那片森林里其他生物 |
[14:24] | in that fuckin’ forest. | 一样危险 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:27] | And then she’s gotta realize | 然后她得意识到 |
[14:30] | that she could turn the tables anytime she wants. | 她随时都能扭转形势 |
[14:34] | – And when she does… – That wolf is dead meat. | -当她这么做时 -大灰狼就死路一条了 |
[14:38] | Let me warm those up for you ladies. | 我给你们加点咖啡 |
[14:40] | Nah. | 我不用了 |
[14:47] | You think you could do better? | 你觉得你还可以再改进一下吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, actually, I do. | 确实可以 |
[14:52] | And do you understand the feeling I’m going for? | 那你理解我追求的那种感觉吗 |
[14:56] | Like an erotic “Taxi Driver” vibe? | 色情版《出租车司机》的感觉吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[15:06] | OK, here’s the bad news. | 好了 坏消息是 |
[15:07] | Right now I don’t have dime one to pay another writer. | 我现在没钱再支付一位编剧 |
[15:12] | You were gonna pay me? | 你本来要付钱给我吗 |
[15:18] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[15:19] | Got somethin’ for you. | 给你弄了点东西 |
[15:21] | – In a minute, OK? – No, now. | -马上就好 行吗 -不 就现在 |
[15:24] | You’ll like this. Come on, close your eyes. | 你会喜欢的 快把眼睛闭上 |
[15:26] | – C.C., I really have to get ready. – Come on. | -CC 我真的得准备好 -来嘛 |
[15:30] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[15:34] | Keep them closed. | 眼睛闭好 |
[15:40] | Ok… | 好的 |
[15:43] | …open. | 睁开眼睛 |
[15:48] | They’re… big. | 真大 |
[15:51] | That ain’t all. Come here. | 还没完 来这里 |
[15:54] | Look in there. | 看这里面 |
[15:56] | – What the hell? – Just look. | -什么鬼 -赶紧看看 |
[16:02] | What? | 什么 |
[16:03] | Pure breed. | 纯种狗 |
[16:05] | From the Upper East Side, some French place. | 来自上东区 某个法国人的地方 |
[16:08] | – C.C. I– – Yo, check that collar. | -CC 我 -看看那个项圈 |
[16:09] | – It’s wet. It peed. – Well, you gotta train it. | -是湿的 它撒过尿 -你要训练它 |
[16:12] | I can’t train a dog, C.C. | 我没法训练狗 CC |
[16:16] | I mean, I’ve never had one. I don’t know how. | 我从没养过狗 我不知道怎么办 |
[16:20] | Well… I thought you loved dogs. | 我以为你喜欢狗 |
[16:24] | They’re… OK. | 它们 还行 |
[16:29] | – I can take it back. – No. It’s– I’ve got him. | -我可以把它送回去 -没事 我能搞定 |
[16:33] | Anyway, it’s yours. | 不管怎样 它是你的了 |
[16:35] | Do what you want with it. | 你想怎么处理都行 |
[16:47] | You’ll be more comfortable when we open it up. | 展开后你会更舒服的 |
[16:50] | It’s a Castro, so… | 这是卡斯特罗牌的 所以 |
[17:07] | Is this OK? | 这样可以吗 |
[17:08] | I-I don’t wanna– I thought you– | 我 我不想 我以为你 |
[17:13] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[17:15] | You ever been with a woman? | 你有和女人在一起过吗 |
[17:17] | Not for fun. | 不是为了玩乐 |
[17:19] | I mean, sometimes for work, but… | 有时候为了工作 但是 |
[17:23] | I’m into it. | 我有兴趣 |
[17:26] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[17:27] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:29] | It’s good. | 这很好 |
[17:31] | I mean, you’re a little like a guy, anyway. | 反正你也有点像个男人 |
[17:33] | Except you got boobs… kinda. | 除了你有点胸 |
[17:36] | And no dick. | 没有老二 |
[17:39] | That’s a relief. | 算是一种解脱 |
[17:41] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:43] | Dicks are assholes. | 带老二的都是混蛋 |
[17:47] | I’m so sick of dicks. | 我已经受够了老二了 |
[17:50] | If I never see another dick for the rest of my life, | 如果我余生再也不见到老二的话 |
[17:52] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[17:53] | You don’t have to. | 你不必再见到 |
[18:02] | I could take care of stuff for a while. | 我可以照顾你一段时间 |
[18:05] | You could just veg… till you’re ready. | 你可以就好好休息 直到你准备好了 |
[18:07] | And then you can get another job, maybe, | 然后你也许可以再找一份工作 |
[18:10] | another type of work, you know? | 另一种工作 |
[18:13] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[18:14] | Whatever you want. It could be anything. | 你想要的都可以 可以是任何工作 |
[18:17] | Yo, I saw on the news they even got woman astronauts now. | 我看见新闻上报道现在都有女宇航员了 |
[18:21] | So I should become an astronaut? | 所以我应该成为一名宇航员 |
[18:23] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[18:25] | I’m just– I’m… | 我只是 我 |
[18:27] | talking out loud. | 大声说了出来 |
[18:30] | Thinking. | 思考的事 |
[18:32] | You’re thinkin’ out loud. | 你把思考的事说了出来 |
[18:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:47] | Now, the entrance is all the way on this side, | 现在 入口就只在这一边 |
[18:49] | so we won’t be disturbing that building at all. | 所以我们完全不会干扰到那栋楼 |
[18:51] | – But you have the side door. – It’s a fire exit only. | -但是你有边门 -只是消防出口 |
[18:54] | – I’m still stuck at go. – OK. | -我仍然觉得不行 -好的 |
[18:56] | You’re abutting a wide residential zone here. | 你这里街邻一大片住宅区 |
[18:59] | – A nightclub isn’t really… – It’s more of a lounge. | -一个夜店不是个 -更像是个高级酒吧 |
[19:01] | There’s liquor, music, dancing. | 有酒水 音乐 舞蹈 |
[19:03] | We know where this goes, especially with this… clientele. | 我们知道是什么 尤其是有这类顾客 |
[19:07] | It’s the wrong place for it. | 这个地方不适合 |
[19:09] | There are plenty of other bars and restaurants around. | 这周围有很多酒吧和餐馆 |
[19:11] | – Not nightclubs. – OK, I think I threw everyone with that word. | -不是夜店 -我知道那词让大家产生了困惑 |
[19:15] | I’m going for a kind of quiet glamour, ya know? | 我追求的是一种安静的魅力 知道吗 |
[19:18] | Old Hollywood. Screwball comedy feel. | 老式好莱坞 搞笑喜剧的感觉 |
[19:21] | You expect Carole Lombard to come wafting in any minute. | 你期望着卡洛尔·隆巴德随时进门 |
[19:23] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[19:25] | We’re gonna open the floor for questions in a few. | 我们过一会儿再展开提问环节 |
[19:27] | My sister lives across | 我妹妹住在第十大道 |
[19:28] | from one of these type bars on 10th Street. | 对面有很多这种类型酒吧 |
[19:31] | – It’s not a bar. – There’s too many bars, period. | -这不是个酒吧 -这有太多酒吧了 |
[19:33] | And every time a store closes, it becomes a bar. | 每次一个商店倒闭 就变成酒吧 |
[19:35] | May I speak? | 我可以说话吗 |
[19:37] | They walk around, no shirt, | 他们不穿上衣到处走 |
[19:39] | grab each other right in the open. | 在公共场合搂搂抱抱 |
[19:41] | – It’s everywhere now. – Let me stop you right there. | -现在到处都是 -打断你一下 |
[19:43] | We’re all thinking it. Someone has to say it. | 我们都在想这个 总有人要说出来 |
[19:46] | That’s enough… Mary. | 够了 玛丽 |
[19:48] | I think she’s right. I think everyone is thinking it. | 我认为她是对的 我觉得所有人都在想这个 |
[19:50] | – But I don’t know how to approach… – Let me butt in here. | -但我不知道如何交涉 -让我插句话 |
[19:52] | This is taking a strange turn. | 我换个话题 |
[19:54] | – Thank you. – I’m gay, OK? | -谢谢 -我是同性恋 好吗 |
[19:56] | I’m a homosexual. | 我是同性恋 |
[19:58] | Are there other homosexuals on this committee? | 这个委员会里有其他同性恋吗 |
[20:01] | OK, so that’s two. | 好的 有两个 |
[20:03] | And there are more on the full board, trust me. | 全员董事会上还有更多 相信我 |
[20:05] | So this is not an issue as far as I’m concerned. | 所以就我看来这不是一个问题 |
[20:07] | – OK. – Can we proceed? | -好的 -我们可以继续了吗 |
[20:09] | For the record, if you’re implying that my comments were– | 事先声明 如果你在暗示我的发言… |
[20:12] | I’m not implying anything. I have ears. | 我没有在暗示任何东西 我有耳朵 |
[20:15] | And I have been living as a gay man in this city | 我已经在这个城市作为同性恋 |
[20:17] | for the last 20 years, OK? | 生活了二十年了 好吗 |
[20:18] | I’ve heard it all about 800,000 times. | 我什么言论没听过 |
[20:21] | – My concerns are purely practical. – Fine. | -我的担心纯粹是出于实际 -好的 |
[20:25] | Then we agree. | 我们达成一致了 |
[20:26] | Shall we get back to it? | 我们能重回话题吗 |
[20:29] | Tell us again your target opening date? | 再告诉我们一下你的目标开业时间 |
[20:33] | So I get the vaccinations, the birth control… | 所以我负责疫苗 节育 |
[20:38] | I don’t know about all that. I could probably handle food. | 我对那些事一无所知 我大概可以解决食物 |
[20:40] | Can you get sandwiches or… | 你可以买三明治或者 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I can do that. | 可以 |
[20:43] | Hey, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[20:46] | What’s it gonna be, Candy? | 要喝点什么 糖糖 |
[20:48] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[20:51] | All your friends, | 你那些朋友 |
[20:52] | with their music and their films | 玩音乐 拍电影 |
[20:54] | and their gallery shows, | 办摄影展 |
[20:56] | where do they come up with the money? | 他们哪里来的这么多钱 |
[21:00] | Most of them get it from their parents. | 大部分人是从父母那里拿的钱 |
[21:03] | Strapped, Candy? | 手头紧吗 糖糖 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I’m short on my movie money. | 是的 我电影缺经费 |
[21:09] | I got about half of what I need. Maybe. | 我大概只有一半的资金 |
[21:13] | So what do you say, Vince? | 所以怎么说 文森特 |
[21:16] | – What? – You want in? | -什么 -你想入伙吗 |
[21:19] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[21:20] | It’s no more risk than investing in a fucking restaurant. | 这个风险和投资餐馆一样 |
[21:24] | The bar business is enough of a gamble for me. | 酒吧生意对我来说已经很冒风险了 |
[21:27] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[21:31] | I will take a Myer’s and Tonic. | 我要一杯美雅士朗姆酒混汤力水 |
[21:35] | You got it. | 马上来 |
[21:37] | I hate to say it, but you do know | 我不想说 但是你知道 |
[21:38] | that Frankie sold his dry cleaning store, right? | 弗兰奇卖了他的干洗店吧 |
[21:41] | Frankie had a dry cleaning store? | 弗兰奇有过一家干洗店 |
[21:44] | Won it in a card game, | 打扑克赢的 |
[21:45] | then sold it back to the original owner. | 然后卖回给了原来的店主 |
[21:47] | So he’s flush for once. | 所以他现在很有钱 |
[21:49] | At least he was. | 至少之前是 |
[21:51] | – Do you know where he is? – Got his haunts, | -你知道他在哪里吗 -他有一些常去的地方 |
[21:53] | but I can’t guarantee he’ll be at any of them. | 但我不能保证他会在其中任何一个地方 |
[21:55] | You know what, I know Christina. | 我认识克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:56] | – No, no, no. – I’m gonna call her. | -不不不 -我要打电话给她 |
[21:58] | It won’t do you any good. She’s lookin’ for Frankie, too. | 这对你没有任何好处 她也在找弗兰奇 |
[22:01] | Look here. Write this down. | 看这里 写下来 |
[22:04] | First place I’d check is the card game | 我第一个会去找的地方就是打牌的地方 |
[22:07] | – Thanks. – on 49th between 8th and 9th. | -谢谢 -在第八大道和第九大道之间的49街 |
[22:09] | – Between 8th and 9th. – If he’s not there, | -第八大道和第九大道之间 -如果他不在那 |
[22:10] | any of the theaters… | 就去剧院照 |
[22:11] | I thought maybe you didn’t like me. | 我以为你可能不喜欢我 |
[22:13] | Like you? I don’t even know you. | 喜欢你 我认都不认识你 |
[22:15] | Ah ha! That was going to be my defense. | 这本来会是我的辩词 |
[22:18] | Your defense? You’re not on trial. | 你的辩词 你又不是在打官司 |
[22:20] | We are all on trial, baby. | 我们都在打官司 宝贝 |
[22:22] | That sounds like something from our reading list. | 听起来是我们看的书里的句子 |
[22:25] | OK, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[22:27] | So, what are you in for, Donna? | 你参加是为了什么 唐娜 |
[22:30] | Job certification? Union upgrade? | 上岗证 改善工会 |
[22:34] | Uh, like, communications, maybe? | 或许是为了交流 |
[22:38] | I’m not sure. Are you? | 说不好 你呢 |
[22:39] | Well, the long goal: registered nurse. | 长期目标 注册护士 |
[22:43] | – OK. – So I’m working on my A.D.N. now, | -好吧 -所以我在考护理副学士 |
[22:45] | and hopefully start on the B.S.N. by next spring. | 希望能在明年春天能开始考学士学位 |
[22:48] | – Wow, you have a whole plan. – Yes, that is how it’s done. | -你计划得很周密 -是啊 这样才能达成目标 |
[22:53] | And speaking of plans… | 说到计划 |
[22:56] | you and me, tomorrow night. | 你和我 明晚 |
[22:58] | Renton, you seem really nice, | 兰顿 你看起来真的很好 |
[23:01] | and we can help each other in class or what have you, | 我们可以在课堂上相互帮助等等 |
[23:05] | but I have a man, so it can’t be like that. | 但我有男人了 所以不能和你约会 |
[23:10] | Say no more. I never pressure a lady. | 别说下去了 我从不会强迫女士 |
[23:16] | Doesn’t anyone want to take our order? | 没人点单吗 |
[23:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:23] | That’s right, baby. | 真棒 宝贝 |
[23:25] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[23:52] | Now that you’re all relaxed, | 现在你放松下来了 |
[23:55] | you wanna know about that thing? | 想了解下那件事吗 |
[23:57] | Talk about it. | 说说看 |
[23:59] | Apollo 12 Lounge, it’s just a house? | 阿波罗12号吧 只是间房子吗 |
[24:01] | Gaming, poker, sometimes craps, and a bar. | 赌博 扑克 有时候玩双骰儿和酒吧 |
[24:04] | Maybe a few girls. | 或许还有几个姑娘 |
[24:08] | – Anyone else? – Straight family. | -还有别人吗 -都是一家人 |
[24:10] | Miss Cookie, her boyfriend, and her son. | 曲奇小姐 她男朋友 还有她儿子 |
[24:13] | Round-the-way hustlers, gang boys, dope men, | 同性恋男妓 黑帮的 吸毒的 |
[24:15] | macks, chop-shoppers, a few fences. | 拉皮条的 赃车店老板 还有几个卖黑货的 |
[24:18] | They all makin’ money out there, | 他们都在那赚钱 |
[24:20] | but they don’t like to leave the neighborhood to spend it. | 但他们不喜欢去别的地方消费 |
[24:22] | Mm-hmm. And the pot? | 赌多大 |
[24:24] | Depends who’s there. | 看人 |
[24:28] | Could be 20… 40 G’s on the table. | 可能每桌2万到4万 |
[24:32] | – Cash money. – Guns? | -现金 -他们有枪吗 |
[24:34] | No guns. Cookie’s Uncle Morris checks everybody at the door. | 没枪 曲奇的叔叔莫里斯会在门口挨个搜身 |
[24:39] | That’s why you need me to bring in your hardware, | 所以你需要我把你的家伙带进去 |
[24:43] | stash it for you in the coat check. | 替你把它藏在衣帽间 |
[24:46] | Uncle Morris got a gun? | 莫里斯叔叔有枪吗 |
[24:47] | A machete. | 有把砍刀 |
[24:49] | And you don’t want to see him swing that thing. | 你可不想看见他使那玩意 |
[24:51] | Oh, yeah. Fuck a machete. | 可不是 那可是砍刀 |
[24:54] | Come on, baby. Stop by and check it out. | 来吧 宝贝 过来看看 |
[24:58] | All bad actors, huh? | 都是烂演员吧 |
[25:00] | Don’t worry, stud. | 别担心 种马 |
[25:01] | All you’ll be eating is cannibals. | 你吃的只会是食人族 |
[25:08] | Koufax… | 柯法斯[棒球运动员] |
[25:12] | …goes into his motion, | 准备做动作 |
[25:14] | it’s… right down the alley. | 投得正好 |
[25:17] | Tony Kubek goes down swinging. | 托尼·库贝克挥棒 |
[25:21] | Havin’ your second childhood? | 焕发第二春了 |
[25:24] | – What do you mean? – I’m just messin’ with ya. | -什么意思 -只是开玩笑 |
[25:31] | You heard about the movie I’m makin’, right? | 你听说了我在拍的电影了吧 |
[25:34] | – The Big Bad Wolf. – Yeah. | -《大灰狼》 -对 |
[25:37] | I’m havin’ some fuckin’ money troubles. | 我现在资金出了一点问题 |
[25:40] | Yeah, welcome to my world. | 是吗 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[25:42] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说不是这样 |
[25:44] | Oh, yeah? What’d you hear? | 是吗 你听说了些什么 |
[25:46] | How much you make sellin’ that dry cleaners? | 你卖洗衣店赚了多少 |
[25:51] | Depends who’s askin’. | 要看是谁问了 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I sold it for twelve and a half G’s. | 是 我卖了1.25万 |
[25:59] | Down to ten, as of this morning. | 今早只剩1万了 |
[26:01] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 |
[26:05] | How’d you like to be a movie producer? | 你想当电影制片人吗 |
[26:07] | – Me? – Yeah, you. | -我吗 -对 你 |
[26:11] | – What’s a producer do? – Nothin’ much. | -制片人是干什么的 -不需要做很多事 |
[26:15] | No, he invests in a movie, | 对 他给电影投资 |
[26:17] | kicks back till it opens, | 在上映前什么都不用干 |
[26:19] | gets to see his name in lights. | 影片中会有你的大名 |
[26:22] | And maybe hits the jackpot, | 可能中大奖 |
[26:24] | maybe loses his shirt. | 也可能输得精光 |
[26:26] | A gambler gambles. | 赌徒好赌 |
[26:28] | That’s what he does, right? | 赌徒就爱这么做 对吗 |
[26:31] | That ten K down from twelve and half this morning, | 今早1.25万就只剩1万了 |
[26:34] | how long do you think it’d take you to blow through all that? | 你觉得败光这笔钱要多久 |
[26:37] | Well, you never know. | 不好说 |
[26:42] | You remember the last time you lost that much cash? | 还记得上次你输了这么多钱的时候吗 |
[26:45] | Which last time? | 哪个上次 |
[26:47] | That’s what I’m sayin’. | 所以说嘛 |
[26:50] | Come in with me. Come on. | 跟我干吧 来吧 |
[26:52] | Be my co-producer. Even if you lose it all, | 做我的联合制片人 即使你输光了 |
[26:54] | this will be the one blown bet you’ll be tellin’ stories about | 这也是你一辈子都会津津乐道的 |
[26:58] | for the rest of your fuckin’ life. | 吹牛资本 |
[27:01] | Co-producer. | 联合制片人 |
[27:04] | You said I was gonna be a producer. | 你刚说我是制片人 |
[27:07] | We’re gonna be partners. That makes me a co-producer, too. | 我们是合伙人 所以我也是联合制片人 |
[27:11] | Yeah, what the hell. | 好吧 管他呢 |
[27:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[27:16] | Shake. | 握手成交 |
[27:20] | You got it on you? | 钱在你身上吗 |
[27:22] | – Wow, you’re pushy. – Yeah. | -你真性急 -是啊 |
[27:25] | Lookin’ out for our fuckin’ movie. | 为了我们的电影 |
[27:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | – I’m comin’ to get it. – All right, partner. | -我进来拿 -好吧 合伙人 |
[27:32] | We all agree raids are worthless without the element of surprise. | 我们都同意没有惊喜 突袭没有任何价值 |
[27:35] | “Surprise” and “Raid” are two words | “惊喜”和”突袭”这两个词 |
[27:37] | that never go together in this zone. | 在这个区从来不会一起出现 |
[27:39] | And once these clap factories get that heads-up, | 那些淋病工厂一得到消息 |
[27:41] | all they need to know is | 他们只需要知道 |
[27:42] | how many cops are coming through the door | 有多少条子会进门 |
[27:44] | so they can leave out enough liquor to cover the crew. | 他们好备好足够的酒水招待警察 |
[27:46] | That’s why I canceled the first operation. | 所以我取消了第一次行动 |
[27:48] | Now, I want you on this new one. | 现在 我希望你来负责此次新行动 |
[27:50] | This raid is vice-related, correct? | 这次突袭是要打击风化犯罪的吧 |
[27:51] | Right. The parlor people | 是的 妓院的人 |
[27:53] | will be charged with promotion of prostitution | 会被起诉助长卖淫 |
[27:54] | and violations of liquor laws. | 以及违反售酒法 |
[27:56] | But I want you taking the door. | 但我希望你来领导 |
[27:58] | Vice will be on the scene, but you’re the lead. | 风化组也会去 但你是带头人 |
[28:01] | You really think something positive will come from more raids? | 你真的觉得多搞突袭能起到积极的作用 |
[28:03] | We’ll see. | 看吧 |
[28:05] | I plan on announcing them at the very last moment. | 我准备在最后关头再宣布行动 |
[28:07] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:09] | I’ll do it… as long as my boss agrees. | 我没意见 只要我上级同意 |
[28:12] | Deputy Inspector? | 副警督 |
[28:14] | So ordered. | 我批准 |
[28:16] | One more thing, Detective. | 还有件事 警探 |
[28:17] | Our friend Gene Goldman was a little ticked off | 上次我第一次取消了突袭行动 |
[28:19] | when I canceled the raids the first time. | 我们的朋友吉恩·戈德曼有些不高兴 |
[28:22] | But he stood down | 但我让他相信 |
[28:23] | when I convinced him we were about to be compromised. | 我们即将被暴露 他就没有追究了 |
[28:25] | I’d like to show him I appreciate his cooperation. | 我想向他表示我很感谢他的配合 |
[28:28] | Throw Goldman a bone and keep him in the loop. | 给戈德曼点甜头 让他也知道我们的计划 |
[28:33] | I got, like, an infection. How much it cost for some pills? | 我有点感染了 开点药要多少钱 |
[28:36] | We just gotta get you looked at, but everything’s free. | 我们会让你接受诊治的 但所有都是免费的 |
[28:39] | I didn’t believe it myself. | 我自己也不相信 |
[28:41] | Shit. | 天 |
[28:44] | Penicillin. Make sure to take them all. | 盘尼西林 一定要把它们全吃了 |
[28:47] | This is the first time | 这是第一次 |
[28:47] | I got medicine and didn’t have to blow the doctor. | 我不用给医生口就能拿到药 |
[28:49] | Could I also get some cough syrup for my daughter? | 我能再拿点止咳糖浆给我女儿吗 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, I’m a little uncomfortable with that. | 不好意思 我觉得这样不太好 |
[28:54] | Goes great with a shot of vodka. | 和伏特加很配 |
[28:56] | I’m givin’ away free ones. | 我免费赠送 |
[28:58] | You think you’re joking, but I had a client once, he wanted– | 你以为你在开玩笑 不过我有过一个客人 他想 |
[29:01] | I don’t need to hear. | 我不需要听这些 |
[29:03] | You really don’t. | 你确实不 |
[29:08] | Satisfied? | 满意了 |
[29:10] | I’m just gettin’ started. | 我才刚刚开始呢 |
[29:12] | Next we’re gonna try to broker the terms | 接下来我们要设法 |
[29:13] | between the working girls and the residents | 去帮站街女和西区住宅楼里的居民 |
[29:15] | over at that complex on the West Side. | 谈条件 |
[29:17] | – Slow down, will ya? – I don’t wanna. | -慢点儿来 行吗 -我不想 |
[29:28] | For such a fashionable guy, | 对于一个时尚的人来说 |
[29:29] | I thought you’d have better decorating sense. | 我以为你会有更好的装修品味 |
[29:32] | I’m not trying to advertise my presence. | 我没想宣告我的存在 |
[29:35] | The locals aren’t big fans of change. | 本地人不喜欢变化 |
[29:37] | What brings you here? | 你来干什么 |
[29:38] | I’m about to head up a raid on the parlors. | 我就要去突袭妓院了 |
[29:42] | Thought you’d like to know. | 觉得你应该想知道 |
[29:44] | That’s uncharacteristically forthcoming of you, Detective. | 真是乐于助人地不像你了 警探 |
[29:47] | You keep telling me about your plans. | 你老是告诉我你的计划 |
[29:49] | Maybe you’d like to observe an actual police operation. | 也许你想来观摩一次真正的警察执法 |
[29:52] | See what we do. | 看看我们做什么 |
[29:53] | They’re not gonna be expecting us this time. | 这次他们不会知道我们要去了 |
[29:55] | It’s on… | 好戏开始了 |
[29:57] | but I’m gonna need you to leave it to me. | 但是你得让我来 |
[30:00] | Can I at least make one suggestion? | 能让我至少提个建议吗 |
[30:03] | I could call a couple of people I know in the press. | 我可以联系几个我认识的媒体人 |
[30:06] | People I trust. | 我相信的人 |
[30:08] | They could be there, too. | 他们也跟着过去 |
[30:11] | That is, as long as it’s all right with you. | 只要你没意见 |
[30:14] | Only if you call ’em an hour before we kick the doors in. | 可以 不过必须在我们突袭前一个小时才联系他们 |
[30:17] | No sooner. I don’t want any leaks. | 不要提前 我不想走漏风声 |
[30:21] | Agreed. | 行 |
[30:23] | There’s a quote-unquote “Gentlemen’s club” | 在布朗克斯有个 |
[30:24] | – up in the Bronx. – Whereabouts? | -“绅士俱乐部” -什么位置 |
[30:26] | Corner of Broke-Ass and Strung Out. | 在穷鬼和瘾君子的拐角 |
[30:30] | Where exactly? | 究竟在哪儿 |
[30:31] | Barretto off of Spofford. They run a fat game. | 斯波福德大道旁边的巴雷托街 他们玩得大 |
[30:34] | I wanna hit it. | 我想突袭那里 |
[30:36] | – Who you bringin’? – Just Frankie. | -你带谁去 -就弗兰奇 |
[30:39] | Frankie? | 弗兰奇 |
[30:41] | A black Frankie, man. | 黑弗兰奇 哥们 |
[30:42] | You wanna rob some titsuns, that’s on you. | 你想抢几个黑人 那是你的事 |
[30:45] | – Why am I here? – I just wanna make sure | -我来干什么 -我想确保 |
[30:48] | that the target isn’t somebody you know. | 目标不是你认识的人 |
[30:50] | – If it’s on Barretto, no. – I figured. | -如果是在巴雷托街上 就不认识 -我猜也是 |
[30:52] | But I didn’t want to step on anybody’s toes. | 但我不想惹到别人 |
[30:55] | That’s good you asked. | 你问了 这很好 |
[30:57] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, actually I need a wheel. | 其实我需要一个开车的 |
[31:01] | Can you loan me Carlos? | 能把卡洛斯借我用用吗 |
[31:03] | – That buys me a slice. – Of course. | -那你得到的得算我一份 -当然 |
[31:05] | – After the score, pay Tommy. – You got it. | -干成之后 钱给汤米 -没问题 |
[31:20] | Take your positions. | 各就各位 |
[31:23] | Move. Let’s go. | 行动 走 |
[31:35] | – Police! – Don’t move. | -警察 -都别动 |
[31:37] | – I got the left. – What the fuck is this? | -左边我来 -这他妈是干什么 |
[31:38] | – Police here! – Nobody told us. | -警察来了 -没人告诉我们 |
[31:40] | Jesus Christ. You gotta be fuckin’ kidding me. | 老天 你他妈的开玩笑吧 |
[31:44] | Here they come, here they come. | 他们出来了 出来了 |
[31:44] | Here’s one right now. Miss! | 来了一个 小姐 |
[31:46] | Miss, is there anything you want to say? | 小姐 你有什么想说的吗 |
[31:48] | Tell me what your charges are! | 告诉我你的罪名是什么 |
[31:51] | Get back, everybody. Get back! | 退后 所有人 退后 |
[31:56] | Do you want your wife or daughter working here? | 你想让你的老婆女儿在这工作吗 |
[31:58] | Miss, do you have anything to say? | 小姐 你有什么想说的吗 |
[32:00] | You wanna drink something? | 你想喝点儿什么吗 |
[32:03] | No, I’m OK, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:05] | – No? – Unh-unh. | -不要吗 -不要 |
[32:07] | Come sit. | 过来坐 |
[32:14] | So, um, I want to talk to you about this part. | 那个 我想和你谈谈这个角色 |
[32:19] | Uh, yeah, Kiki said you wanted me to play Little Red. | 对 琪琪告诉我你想让我演小红帽 |
[32:22] | – It’s the lead, right? – Well, I wanna talk to you about it. | -那是主演 对吗 -我想和你谈谈 |
[32:25] | – Maybe read a couple of scenes. – Like an audition. | -也许试几场戏 -像是试镜 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:31] | Also, we start pretty soon. | 还有 我们很快就要开始了 |
[32:36] | I heal really fast, and, um… | 我伤好得很快的 而且 |
[32:40] | with some makeup, in a few days or maybe a week | 化点妆 过几天或者一周 |
[32:43] | – it’ll be fine. – OK. | -就没事了 -好的 |
[32:45] | I just don’t understand the audition part, | 我就是不明白为什么要试镜 |
[32:48] | ’cause you’ve already seen me in plenty of movies. | 你已经在很多片子里看到过我了 |
[32:50] | Yeah, like we do. | 是的 没错 |
[32:53] | But this one… | 但是这部 |
[32:57] | I actually give a shit about this one. | 我真的在乎这一部片子 |
[33:01] | You live here alone? | 你一个人住这儿吗 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:07] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[33:12] | Was that C.C.? | 是CC干的吗 |
[33:19] | So, you need a different plan, don’t you think? | 你需要一个别的计划 你觉得呢 |
[33:25] | Can I use your bathroom for a minute? | 可以用一下你的洗手间吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah, sure. It’s right there. | 当然可以 就在那里 |
[33:34] | You know what, it’s easy for you to say shit like that. | 你知道吗 对你来说 说那样的话很简单 |
[33:37] | You don’t have somebody breathing down your back. | 没人在后面控制你 |
[33:40] | You have your own money. | 你有自己的钱 |
[33:41] | You can just come and go however you please. | 你到哪里去干什么都行 |
[33:42] | You think somebody handed me this? | 你觉得这一切是别人给我的吗 |
[33:43] | This is the life I chose. You chose something different. | 这是我选择的生活 你选择了不一样的 |
[33:47] | You think it’s a choice? Yeah? | 你觉得这是种选择吗 是吗 |
[33:49] | OK, what am I supposed to do now? | 所以我现在应该怎么办 |
[33:52] | Just say, “Oh, hey, C.C., | 难道就说 嗨 CC |
[33:54] | sorry, I changed my mind. Catch ya later.” | 不好意思 我改变主意了 晚点儿见 |
[33:58] | What the fuck kind of advice is that?! | 这他妈是什么狗屁建议 |
[34:00] | Do you have any fucking idea what the fucking reality of this is? | 你他妈知道这是什么扯淡现实吗 |
[34:04] | Everything I do, everywhere I go, | 我做的所有事情 我去的所有地方 |
[34:07] | every penny I spend, everything, belongs to him. | 花的每一分钱 一切 都属于他 |
[34:10] | He is on me. He is in my head. | 他盯上我了 他在我脑子里 |
[34:12] | He knows everything. | 他什么都知道 |
[34:14] | What I wear, where I sleep, who I fuck. | 我穿什么 在哪里睡觉 操了谁 |
[34:16] | There is nothing about me that belongs to me. | 关于我的一切都不属于我 |
[34:19] | It all belongs to him. | 全都属于他 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:33] | Hey, it’s OK. I’ll get you a drink. | 没关系 我给你拿杯酒 |
[34:36] | I could use one, too. | 我也得来一杯 |
[34:53] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那样看我 |
[34:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:04] | Wha– | 什么 |
[35:08] | Shit, Lori, | 该死 洛瑞 |
[35:10] | for a second there you sounded like a… | 刚刚有一瞬间 你听起来就像 |
[35:14] | in-over-her-head kid traipsing through the woods, | 一个游荡在森林里的头脑发热的小孩 |
[35:18] | with a bad-ass wolf hot on her tail. | 后面跟着一只大灰狼 |
[35:25] | I wasn’t acting. | 我没在演戏 |
[35:26] | Yeah, no one’s that good. | 我知道 没人能演那么好 |
[35:29] | Well, no one we work with, anyway. | 至少和我们工作的人里没有 |
[35:47] | And you didn’t mention me? | 你没提到我 |
[35:48] | She’s aware of who you are, Larry. | 她知道你是谁 拉里 |
[35:52] | – Candy knows how good I am. – Everybody does. | -糖糖知道我有多厉害的 -所有人都知道 |
[35:55] | They do? | 是吗 |
[35:57] | Check it out, check it out. | 快看啊 看看啊 |
[35:58] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[36:01] | Then why didn’t she ask me to be in her movie? | 那为什么她拍电影不请我 |
[36:03] | – Why don’t you ask her? – No, no, no. | -你怎么不问她 -不 不 |
[36:05] | Larry Brown don’t beg. | 拉里·布朗从不求人 |
[36:08] | Go on ahead, so you’re not late for your regular. | 走吧 去见熟客不要迟了 |
[36:12] | I gotta say, | 我想说 |
[36:14] | as hard as I’ve been workin’ in the films, | 我这么努力地拍电影 |
[36:15] | I’m getting tired of having to trick, too. | 还得出来接客太累了 |
[36:18] | I’m barely making my nut as it is, you know? | 我几乎入不敷出 知道吗 |
[36:22] | We got a family to maintain. | 我们还有个家要维持 |
[36:24] | So go. | 去吧 |
[36:26] | All right, babe? | 好吗 宝贝 |
[36:30] | Fresh-made IDs, everybody, anybody, | 新鲜出炉的身份证 走过路过 |
[36:32] | who wants ’em? | 不要错过 |
[36:33] | Switchblades, butterfly knives… | 弹簧刀 蝴蝶刀 |
[36:41] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[36:45] | Where the fuck were you the last couple of days? | 这几天你去哪儿了 |
[36:47] | At the track, movies… | 妓院 电影院 |
[36:50] | You knew when you met me. I’m free. Like the wind. | 你认识我时我就这样 像风一样自由 |
[36:52] | I’m not living like this anymore, Frankie, | 我不想再这么过下去了 弗兰奇 |
[36:54] | I told ya a thousand times. | 跟你说过无数次了 |
[36:56] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:00] | I brought pizza. | 我带了披萨来 |
[37:02] | What kind? | 哪种口味的 |
[37:05] | What kind ya think? | 你觉得呢 |
[37:07] | Mushrooms and anchovy? | 蘑菇鳀鱼吗 |
[37:10] | When it comes to you, | 跟你有关的事 |
[37:10] | I got a mind like a trap. | 我每一件都记得很清楚 |
[37:12] | Huh? Come on. | 如何 亲一个 |
[37:16] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[37:20] | So… guess who’s in the film business? | 猜猜谁进入电影行业了 |
[37:25] | Me. | 我 |
[37:27] | Oh, yeah? Doin’ what? | 是吗 做什么 |
[37:29] | I’m a co-producer on Candy’s movie. | 我是糖糖电影的联合制片人 |
[37:33] | I bought in for next to nothin’. | 几乎没怎么花钱 |
[37:35] | What’s a co-producer do? | 联合制片人是干嘛的 |
[37:36] | A little bit of everything. | 什么都做一点 |
[37:38] | Look, it’s my money, so… I’m in charge. | 我出的钱 所以我说了算 |
[37:42] | You think there’s a part for me? | 你觉得我能出演吗 |
[37:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:46] | I have to audition though, right? | 还是要试镜 对吧 |
[37:51] | You just passed. Congratulations. | 你刚通过了 恭喜你 |
[37:59] | What do you think, Darlene? | 怎么样 达琳 |
[38:02] | – What the fuck? – It’s closed circuit. | -什么玩意 -闭路电视 |
[38:03] | – I called down to the desk and ordered it up. – No. No. | -我给前台打电话定的 -不 |
[38:07] | I thought you’d be pleased. I– | 我以为你会开心的 我 |
[38:09] | I had this wild idea that we could get in bed | 我有个疯狂的点子 我们上床 |
[38:12] | and, you know, fuck while we watch you fuck. | 一边干一边看着你干别人 |
[38:15] | You need to get that idea out your head. | 忘了这想法吧 |
[38:17] | So I’m gonna tell you how it’s gonna go. | 我来告诉你 要怎么做 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna ride you with my back to the TV set, | 我背对电视 骑在你身上 |
[38:21] | I don’t wanna see the movie, and I don’t want to hear it, either. | 我既不想看 也不想听 |
[38:25] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[38:27] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 还真有 |
[38:29] | Two of me in this room is like havin’ me twice. | 房里有两个我就如同上我两次 |
[38:32] | So it’s gonna cost you double. | 你得付双倍的钱 |
[38:38] | Give it here. | 拿给我 |
[38:40] | What? | 什么 |
[39:07] | – Gonna raise you 300. – 300, that’s it? | -再加300 -就300 |
[39:12] | You gotta bring more money than that. | 你带的钱太少了 |
[39:14] | – Scared money don’t make no money. – I heard that before. | -怕是赢不了钱的 -我听过这话 |
[39:17] | I’ma say it again. I’ma say it again. | 我再说一次 我再说一次 |
[39:25] | Well, Chris, the NYPD | 克里斯 纽约警察 |
[39:27] | really made a dent in Sin City today, | 今天在罪恶之城有大行动 |
[39:29] | raiding five massage parlors just a stone’s throw | 就在剧院区到餐馆区这么短的距离 |
[39:32] | from the Theater District and Restaurant Row | 突袭了五间按摩院 |
[39:35] | and arresting over 20 individuals, | 逮捕了二十多人 |
[39:36] | including women suspected of being prostitutes | 包括疑似妓女的疑犯 |
[39:39] | and their managers. | 和她们的经理 |
[39:44] | Let the girls make a statement. Please! | 让姑娘们说句话吧 求你了 |
[39:47] | You’re not gonna use that. | 你不会开枪的 |
[39:48] | Talkin’ a lot of shit for a man with some heat on him. | 你自己都带着枪还好意思说 |
[39:50] | What you gonna do with this, give a nigga tetanus? | 你用这个干什么 让谁得破伤风吗 |
[39:53] | – Stick it up your ass. – Sit your ass down. | -插你屁股里 -给我坐下 |
[39:55] | You two, get over here! | 你们两个 过来 |
[39:57] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[39:59] | – The faggot in the coat room. – Honey! | -那基佬在衣帽间 -宝贝 |
[40:03] | No! Please, no! | 不 求你了 不 |
[40:06] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[40:07] | – Please. Don’t hurt me. – Let’s go. | -求求你 不要伤害我 -出来 |
[40:15] | All right, now, | 行了 |
[40:16] | y’all gonna empty your pockets, | 把值钱的都交出来 |
[40:18] | put both hands on the table, palms up. | 双手放桌上 掌心朝上 |
[40:20] | Naw. Fuck you motherfuckers. | 不 去你的 |
[40:23] | I ain’t doin’ shit. | 我才不干 |
[40:38] | Lemme see that. | 让我看看 |
[40:39] | “Omica” ain’t no Omega. Big difference, my brother. | “奥米茄”不是名表”欧米茄” 差远了 |
[40:43] | Negro, can you not count? | 哥们 不会数数吗 |
[40:44] | I said two hands. | 我说的是两只手 |
[40:55] | Come on! Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快走 快走 |
[41:00] | Let’s go, Carlos. | 开车 卡洛斯 |
[41:06] | Fuckin’ shit! | 该死的 |
[41:10] | You got demoted? You the change girl now? | 你被降职了 现在负责收钱了吗 |
[41:13] | What’s up, Rodney? | 你好吗 罗德尼 |
[41:15] | You here for a show? | 过来看表演吗 |
[41:17] | Since when I gotta pay to look at pussy? | 几时开始我还得付费才能看小妹妹 |
[41:19] | Shit, I’m Hot Rod. Pussy pay to look at me. | 我可是帅罗 小妹妹们得花钱看我 |
[41:22] | – What booth Shay at? – Shay ain’t here. | -夏伊在哪个小间 -她不在这 |
[41:25] | So where she at? | 她在哪儿 |
[41:28] | I ain’t seen her. | 我没看见她 |
[41:29] | I know her ass done by now. | 我知道她下班了 |
[41:31] | Bitch need to hit these streets, | 贱人得出来站街了 |
[41:32] | recoup back some of that lost revenue. | 挣回损失的钱 |
[41:34] | I’m sure she’s lookin’ forward to that. | 我相信她一定等不及了 |
[41:37] | This the comedy booth? | 这里是喜剧小间吗 |
[41:39] | Drop a coin, your silly ass make a joke? | 扔个硬币 你就讲个笑话 |
[41:43] | You see her, tell her I’m lookin’. | 你看到她 告诉她我在找她 |
[41:49] | This some nasty shit. | 真他妈恶心 |
[41:55] | You wanna wait till I’m finished? | 你想等我数完吗 |
[41:56] | There’s some good shit in here, bro. | 这里有好货 兄弟 |
[41:57] | How much again? | 多少钱来着 |
[42:00] | Give or take, 40 G’s. | 差不多四万 |
[42:03] | That’s very nice. | 太棒了 |
[42:05] | Did Carlos hold up his end? | 卡洛斯说话算话了吗 |
[42:07] | I had to send him home. Drunk damn near killed us. | 我送他回去了 醉鬼差点害死我们 |
[42:10] | The fuck am I over here, chopped liver? | 我过来做什么 被无视吗 |
[42:12] | You guys gonna tell me what this is? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[42:14] | – We had an adventure. – An adventure? | -我们来了一次冒险 -冒险 |
[42:16] | – Yeah. – Vince, check this out. | -对 -文斯 来看这个 |
[42:18] | Holy shit. Somebody die? | 老天 谁死了吗 |
[42:21] | – Almost. – Well, I gotta say, | -快了 -必须得说 |
[42:23] | last night you stuck to your plan, pulled together and earned. | 昨晚你按计划进行 成功了 |
[42:26] | Which in my book makes you a bona fide crew. | 在我看来你值得信赖 |
[42:30] | Don’t forget to pay your boss. | 别忘了给老板付钱 |
[42:32] | Yeah, whatever you did, I don’t want any part of that. | 不管你做了什么 都和我没关系 |
[42:34] | All right, I’ll take his cut. | 行 他的分成我拿 |
[42:37] | OK, all right. | 说笑的 |
[42:39] | Just deal me in next time, huh? | 下次记得算上我 |
[42:40] | Tommy, be well. | 汤米 祝好 |
[42:42] | Lock it up behind you, Mike. I’m out. | 走时记得锁门 麦克 我走了 |
[42:44] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[42:46] | – Here’s Rudy’s cut, Mr. Longo. – All right. | -这是鲁迪的分成 朗格先生 -好 |
[42:48] | Listen, any of you gentlemen interested | 你们中有没有人 |
[42:51] | in co-producing a major motion picture? | 想当动作大片的联合制片人 |
[42:56] | I’ll see if I can find the Tenant’s Council lady. | 我看能否找到那个租户委员会大妈 |
[42:58] | – We’ll get started here. – OK. | -我们先从这里开始 -好的 |
[43:02] | Hey, fellas. | 同志们 |
[43:03] | “Hey, fellas.” | “同志们” |
[43:05] | We just came by to see if we could help you out. | 我们过来看看能不能帮帮你们 |
[43:09] | What’s that? Hai Karate? | 那是什么 空手道古龙水吗 |
[43:12] | I’m a Brut man myself. | 我个人喜欢用布鲁特古龙 |
[43:14] | All right, guys, here’s the thing. | 各位 是这样的 |
[43:16] | You upset the neighbors, the neighbors call the cops, | 你们打扰到街坊的人 他们报警 |
[43:19] | the cops pick up your girls. And round it goes. | 警察抓走你们的姑娘 钱也赚不到 |
[43:22] | You like it like that? Fine. | 你们喜欢这样 那好 |
[43:24] | You wanna change it, make it better, | 如果你们想改变 改善 |
[43:26] | maybe we can help you do that. | 也许我们能帮你们 |
[43:28] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[43:29] | What’s your name, sweet thing? | 你叫什么 宝贝 |
[43:31] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[43:33] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[43:34] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[43:36] | Baby, you talkin’ to Al Polite… | 亲爱的 你面前的是阿尔·坡莱特 |
[43:38] | and Al Polite knows what’s right. | 阿尔·坡莱特知道什么是对的 |
[43:40] | These streets is public. | 这些街道是公众的 |
[43:42] | Can’t no one tell us shit. | 没人能告诉我们该做什么 |
[43:43] | Yeah, this what what they do every day. | 他们每天都这样 |
[43:45] | They hang out, they smoke dope, | 在街上晃悠 抽大麻 |
[43:46] | they put the girls on the streets. | 让姑娘站街 |
[43:50] | Let’s just be realistic. | 我们现实点 |
[43:52] | OK? How many people live here, like a few hundred? | 好吗 这里住了多少人 几百个 |
[43:54] | More like a thousand, in all of these buildings. | 在这些楼里大概有一千吧 |
[43:56] | OK, ok. So that’s pretty big. | 好 好 人确实很多 |
[43:58] | We can do some practical planning, | 我们可以做应用规划 |
[44:00] | make agreements, take shifts, even. | 达成协议 甚至轮班 |
[44:02] | You have the park from this hour to this hour– | 从几点到几点公园归你们 |
[44:04] | No, no, no, we want them gone. | 不行 不行 我们要他们彻底消失 |
[44:06] | We want you gone, mommy. | 我们还想要你走呢 老妈 |
[44:09] | – Doesn’t work like that. – We can figure out a way to– | -不是这样的 -我们可以想出办法 |
[44:11] | Tell ’em, Dorothy. | 告诉他们 桃乐茜 |
[44:12] | We can, uh– | 我们可以 |
[44:14] | We can work this out. Help you negotiate. | 我们可以解决的 帮你们谈判 |
[44:17] | I don’t have the skin for this kind of weather, | 我皮肤受不了这种天气 |
[44:19] | and I get sunstroke. | 我会中暑的 |
[44:22] | Not sunburnt, sunstroke. | 不是晒黑 是中暑 |
[44:23] | You can wear one of those visors. | 你可以戴那种帽子 |
[44:25] | You can put me in a bathtub full of ice– | 你可以把我放进一个满是冰块的浴缸 |
[44:28] | What happened with the Mayor’s Office? | 市长办公室怎么样了 |
[44:31] | Hmm? You get your permits? | 拿到许可证了吗 |
[44:32] | Nope, they turned me down. | 没 他们拒绝了我 |
[44:35] | The film’s context and subtext | 电影的背景和潜在涵义 |
[44:38] | wasn’t up to their standards. | 不符合他们的标准 |
[44:39] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[44:41] | The city doesn’t want to be known for its fuck flicks. | 市政府可不想因为色情片而出名 |
[44:43] | Is that an I-told-you-so? | 你意思是你又说中了吧 |
[44:46] | You know what? Fuck them. | 知道吗 去他们的 |
[44:49] | Fuck them and their fuckin’ permits. | 他们还有许可证都可以去死了 |
[44:53] | I’m gonna shoot wherever I want… | 我要想在哪拍就在哪拍 |
[44:55] | whenever I fuckin’ want. | 想什么时候拍就什么时候拍 |
[44:57] | And get fined or arrested. | 那就等着被罚款或者被捕吧 |
[44:59] | You got bail money included in this budget? | 预算包含你的保释费吗 |
[45:01] | I got this, Harvey. I got it. | 我可以的 哈维 我可以 |
[45:04] | Worry about the budget when you run out of money, right? | 等没钱了再操心预算 是吧 |
[45:07] | That’s a good plan. | 真是个好计划 |
[45:09] | Here’s the bottom line, OK? | 这是底线 好吗 |
[45:10] | Your girls aren’t doing much business here in the daytime anyway. | 你们的姑娘白天反正也接不到客 |
[45:13] | So maybe this is more of a nighttime spot. | 所以更适合夜间出动 |
[45:15] | No, we don’t want that. | 不 我们不要那样 |
[45:16] | Hold on. Dorothy, tell ’em about that building in the Mission, | 等等 桃乐茜 你跟他们说那栋布道区的建筑 |
[45:18] | the deal we helped broker. | 我们帮忙进行了谈判 |
[45:19] | Yeah, it actually– it worked out good, | 嗯 结果很令人满意 |
[45:22] | because what we did– | 因为我们… |
[45:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[45:25] | What? Hang on– | 什么 等等 |
[45:26] | He don’t want your ass no more. | 他不想要你了 |
[45:28] | – You put out to pasture! – Let’s get back to it. | -你被迫离职了 -继续回到刚才的话题 |
[45:31] | Looks like she’s going back to it right now. | 看样子她像是要回去了 |
[45:34] | – My little runaway. – Do you see me running now? | -我的脱缰之马 -你看到我在跑吗 |
[45:37] | Shit. You just got here. | 靠 你来了 |
[45:39] | You were staring at me over there like you wanted to kill me. | 你的眼神就像想要杀了我一样 |
[45:41] | Do you want to kill me, C.C.? ‘Cause here I am. | 你想杀我吗 CC 我就在这 |
[45:44] | Bitch, best tread light. | 贱人 说话注意点 |
[45:45] | Maybe you got something you want to say to me. | 也许你有话想对我说 |
[45:47] | You got anything to say, C.C.? | 你有话想说吗 CC |
[45:51] | You know, Ash, you’re bold with a crowd around you. | 小艾 周围人多的时候你才胆大 |
[45:54] | I got something I want to say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[45:56] | I want to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[45:58] | Thank you. Because all those years livin’ with you, | 谢谢 因为跟你一起生活的那么多年 |
[46:01] | all the head-fuckin’, and the cuttin’s, | 被你洗脑 伤害 |
[46:04] | and the beatin’s that I took, and I survived it? | 受过无数次殴打 我还是活了下来 |
[46:07] | That just all showed me how strong I really was. | 那向我证明了我有多坚强 |
[46:10] | That just all led around to me being who I am today, | 那一切成就了今天的我 |
[46:14] | which is your worst nightmare. | 也就是你最糟的噩梦 |
[46:18] | – Who you are, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -今天的你 是吗 -对 |
[46:23] | Nah, who you are… | 不 现在的你 |
[46:25] | who you were and who you’ll always be | 曾经的你 以后的你 |
[46:27] | is my beggin’-for-love, | 都不过是求我关爱 |
[46:29] | “I’ll do anything you say, C.C.” Bottom-dog bitch. | “你说什么我都照做 CC”的低贱婊子 |
[46:34] | Damn, girl… | 靠 |
[46:36] | you was the easiest turnout I ever had. | 招募你最轻松了 |
[46:39] | Wanna know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[46:41] | Because from day one I had your number. | 因为从第一天起我就有你的号码 |
[46:47] | My worst nightmare? | 我最糟的噩梦 |
[46:50] | Shit, Ash, | 靠 小艾 |
[46:51] | I could take you in the back of my short right the fuck now, | 我可以现在就让你回去 |
[46:54] | put your legs in the air, no time at all | 把你腿张开 不费吹灰之力 |
[46:56] | have you shoutin’ my name like you was in church, baby, | 让你叫着我的名字 就像你在教堂里一样 |
[46:59] | then send you out in a hurricane to make me my money. | 然后让你去飓风里替我赚钱 |
[47:02] | Shit, girl… | 我操 |
[47:04] | people don’t never change. | 人是不会变的 |
[47:06] | Don’t you know that by now? | 你现在还不明白吗 |
[47:08] | And all that nonsense over there? | 你在那边搞的事 |
[47:10] | Come on, Ash. | 得了吧 小艾 |
[47:13] | That’s just you playing pretend. | 不过是你欲盖弥彰而已 |
[47:15] | Mmm, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[47:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[47:19] | ‘Cause the real me, | 因为真正的我 |
[47:21] | she just wants to see you buried. | 只想看到你死 |
[47:34] | – You seen the edger? – Over there. | -看到修边器了吗 -那边 |
[47:38] | You’re supposed to be uptown with Cal looking at drapes. | 你不是该和卡尔去城北看窗帘吗 |
[47:42] | Shit! I spaced it out. | 靠 我走神了 |
[47:45] | What’s goin’ on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[47:47] | I think I can win over this crusty old board | 我觉得要是我削减营业时间和容量 |
[47:49] | if I trim operating hours and fudge capacity. | 我就能说服委员会 |
[47:51] | What’s our new max? 140? 150? | 我们新的最高接待人数是多少 140 150 |
[47:53] | – 120. Tops. – No– | -最多120 -不 |
[47:55] | And I had to blow the fire department guy to get that. | 我还得给那个消防员口才能搞定 |
[47:58] | Kidding. Not really. | 逗你的 并没有 |
[47:59] | You’re full of shit. It was 130, even before we added the alcove. | 你乱说 之前是130 那时还没加壁龛 |
[48:04] | Why are you jinxing us? | 你为什么要毒奶我们 |
[48:06] | Jinxing us. Is that what I’m doing? | 毒奶我们 是这样吗 |
[48:08] | – Kenneth– – I’m trying to keep us from fucking ruin, | -肯尼斯 -我是不想让我们破产 |
[48:11] | if you want to know, and I’m doing my best. | 如果你想知道 我已经尽了最大努力了 |
[48:12] | – Really. – But this is bullshit. | -是吗 -但这是胡来 |
[48:14] | – You’re running amok. – I’m running amok? | -你在乱来 -我乱来 |
[48:16] | I’m trying to realize our vision! | 我在努力实现我们的梦想 |
[48:17] | You’re ordering wood from the African jungle, | 你从非洲丛林订购木头 |
[48:18] | crushed velvet sofas, marble urinals. | 拷花丝绒沙发 大理石小便池 |
[48:21] | This is not the Vanderbilt mansion. | 这不是范德堡庄园 |
[48:23] | You need to come down out of the fucking clouds! | 你得清醒一点 |
[48:24] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[48:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:31] | I gotta go see Cal. | 我得去见卡尔了 |
[48:32] | We need to finish this discussion, Paul. | 还没说完呢 保罗 |
[48:34] | Well, I can’t. | 没时间了 |
[48:37] | Just fucking can’t. | 谈不下去了 |
[48:43] | Where are the rest of the kids? | 其他孩子呢 |
[48:46] | They ate earlier. | 他们提前吃了 |
[48:47] | Patrick, drink your milk. | 帕特里克 喝牛奶 |
[48:53] | Over here! | 这边 |
[48:54] | Pass the yams. | 把番薯拿过来 |
[49:06] | I’m done. Can I go watch TV? | 我吃完了 能去看电视吗 |
[49:09] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[49:10] | Go upstairs, the both of ya. | 你们两个都上楼去 |
[49:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[49:24] | You motherfucker. | 你个人渣 |
[49:27] | What? Like this was a big goddamn secret I was keepin’ from ya? | 怎么 好像我有在藏着掖着似的 |
[49:30] | You said as long as | 你说过 |
[49:31] | I wasn’t nailing the women you could live with it. | 只要我没和她们搞 你就无所谓 |
[49:32] | – And you said you were protected. – I am. | -你说你有人罩着 -是啊 |
[49:34] | That’s why I’m here, taking your shit, | 所以我才在这 听你发牢骚 |
[49:36] | instead of sitting in a holding cell right now. | 而不是坐在牢房里 |
[49:38] | They made my bail right after the arraignment this mornin’. | 今早提讯后 他们就把我保释出来了 |
[49:41] | And in case you were worried about me– | 以防万一你担心我 |
[49:43] | just in case– I’m not gonna do a day of time. | 以防万一 我一天都不用进去 |
[49:45] | My lawyer’s gettin’ me an A.C.D. | 我律师会给我一个ACD |
[49:47] | What the fuck is that? | 什么东西 |
[49:50] | An Adjournment… | 为考虑撤销 |
[49:52] | in Contemplation of Dismissal, or somethin’. | 而押后审理之类的 |
[49:55] | Means all I gotta do is pay some fines. | 意思就是我只用交点罚金就行 |
[49:57] | Bobby, you were on the fuckin’ television! | 鲍比 你上了电视 |
[49:59] | – Yeah, I heard. – You have children! | -我听说了 -你有孩子 |
[50:02] | They have friends, they have teachers. | 他们有朋友 有老师 |
[50:04] | How are they supposed to show their faces tomorrow? | 他们明天要怎么去见他们 |
[50:06] | How am I supposed to show my face?! | 我要怎么去见人 |
[50:08] | You don’t have to! You can fuckin’ hide in that silver fox stole | 你不用去 你可以躲在你上周买的 |
[50:11] | you bought yourself last week! | 银色狐皮长袍里 |
[50:14] | Mommy! She’s taking my toy! | 妈 她拿我玩具 |
[50:17] | Sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉 我不该那么说的 |
[50:19] | You wouldn’t believe the stress I’m dealin’ with. | 你不知道我有多大压力 |
[50:26] | I’m goin’ out! | 我出门了 |
[50:42] | Bernie, I’ll take Port Authority. | 伯尼 我去港务局 |
[50:44] | Driver, take me to West Street and 11th. | 司机 我要去西街和11大道交汇处 |
[50:48] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[50:55] | Damn, Loretta, a baby lives here. | 该死 洛瑞塔 有小孩在这 |
[50:58] | You should go outside if you’re gonna smoke. | 你要抽的话就出去抽 |
[51:07] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[51:10] | Better question? Ask me what Larry did about it. | 你应该问拉里做了什么 |
[51:16] | The answer? Not a fuckin’ thing. | 答案是 什么都没做 |
[51:19] | And if some john put a beating on you instead of me, | 要是有嫖客揍你而不是我 |
[51:22] | you know he’d be all up in that guy’s shit in a heartbeat. | 他肯定会马上去教训那男的 |
[51:25] | Well, you need to take that up with him. | 你该去和他说 |
[51:27] | This acting thing with you two? | 你们俩拍戏 |
[51:31] | Taffy and me, we’re like ghosts around here. | 我和太妃在这就像幽灵一样 |
[51:33] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[51:36] | Larry don’t hardly even fuck me anymore. | 拉里几乎都不操我了 |
[51:39] | It’s like living with the Absent-Minded Professor. | 就像和心不在焉教授生活在一起一样 |
[51:42] | Well, like I said, that’s between you and him. | 我说了 这是你和他的事 |
[51:46] | So he’s an actor now, huh? | 他现在是演员了 |
[51:50] | Well, someone should make him play a pimp. | 有人应该雇他演皮条客 |
[52:24] | – Hey, Cecil. – Ooh, child, what you doin? | -塞西尔 -孩子 你好啊 |
[52:28] | You said what? | 你说什么 |
[52:32] | I’ll see you around. | 再见 |
[52:33] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[53:25] | Yeah, man, yeah. | 对 对 |
[53:28] | Right there. Right there. | 就是那儿 就是那儿 |
[53:33] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[54:07] | Seven and Seven. | 七七鸡尾酒 |
[54:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:17] | What’s up her ass? | 她什么毛病 |
[54:19] | – Annette! – Yeah? | -安奈特 -什么事 |
[54:21] | – Seven and Seven. – OK. | -七七鸡尾酒 -好 |
[54:22] | I get enough grief at home. | 家里已经够压抑了 |
[54:24] | I don’t need it here, too. | 我不要在这里再受气 |
[54:31] | Here we go. | 失陪 |
[54:44] | I want him banned. | 我想禁止他来这儿 |
[54:46] | Why, because of the TV thing? | 为什么 因为电视上那事 |
[54:49] | He didn’t deserve that. | 那对他不公平 |
[54:50] | He didn’t deserve that? | 对他不公平 |
[54:52] | The guy runs a fucking whorehouse, Vince. | 他开妓院 文斯 |
[54:54] | No. He’s there to make sure the girls are protected. | 不 他是在保护那些姑娘 |
[54:57] | He doesn’t cheat them, he doesn’t fuck them… | 他不骗她们 不操她们 |
[55:00] | And what the fuck is your involvement in all this? | 那你跟他们有什么关系 |
[55:04] | Nothing. | 没关系 |
[55:05] | Nothing? | 没关系 |
[55:08] | Some of those girls come in here to drink. | 她们中有些人会来这喝酒 |
[55:10] | And when they do, they talk. | 来的时候会说话 |
[55:12] | I know all about the envelopes they’re handing you every week. | 我知道她们每周给你的那些信封 |
[55:14] | What?! Those envelopes aren’t for me. | 什么 那些信封不是给我的 |
[55:17] | That’s for the building inspectors, | 那是给建筑检查员的 |
[55:20] | the health inspectors, | 卫生检查员 |
[55:21] | the contractors, the cops. | 承包商 警察 |
[55:24] | The envelopes I get from you | 你给我的信封 |
[55:25] | are no different from the ones I get from Bobby. | 和鲍比给我的信封没有区别 |
[55:28] | All that money, | 所有那些钱 |
[55:30] | that goes to grease the same palms, | 都是用来贿赂同样的官员 |
[55:31] | it goes into the same pockets. | 进同一伙人的口袋 |
[55:33] | What are you saying, Vince? | 你什么意思 文斯 |
[55:36] | Is this place backed by the Mob? | 这地方是被黑帮罩着 |
[55:39] | I never said that. | 我没那么说过 |
[55:42] | I’m not even implying that, all right? | 我连暗示都没有 |
[55:45] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[55:47] | Abby, you like having the run of this place? | 艾比 你喜欢管理这地方 |
[55:50] | You like being able to promote your musician friends? | 你喜欢帮你的歌手朋友做宣传 |
[55:53] | Your artists? | 你的艺术家们 |
[55:54] | You like having time and money to give to your causes? | 你喜欢有时间和钱来追逐你的事业 |
[55:57] | Then this is how it is. | 那就只能这样 |
[55:59] | You cannot walk ten feet in this city | 这城里到处都是 |
[56:02] | without running into some kind of toll booth. | 收费的地方 |
[56:04] | But if you want me to stop takin’ envelopes from Bobby, | 但如果你想要我拒收鲍比的信封 |
[56:08] | fine. | 行 |
[56:10] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[56:12] | In fact, I would love to stop. | 实际上 我想要停下 |
[56:15] | I want him banned. | 我想禁止他来这里 |
[56:17] | You own the Hi-Hat, fine. Ban whoever you want. | 如果踩镲是你的 那好 你想禁谁都行 |
[56:22] | But you don’t own the Hi-Hat. I do. | 但踩镲不是你的 是我的 |
[56:25] | And Bobby’s family. I don’t 86 family. | 鲍比是家人 我绝不赶走家人 |
[56:30] | Eighty-six this. | 那我走 |
[56:47] | “He goes or I go,” Right? | 她是不是说”要么他走要么我走” 对吗 |
[56:49] | She serves fuckin’ pimps in here. | 她在这里给皮条客服务 |
[56:51] | All of a sudden I’m lower than a nigger pimp? | 突然我就不如黑鬼皮条客了 |
[56:53] | She’s a fuckin’ hypocrite. | 真他妈虚伪 |
[56:54] | Bobby, I need a favor. | 鲍比 我需要你帮忙 |
[56:56] | The balls on her. | 她可真有胆量 |
[56:58] | I need you to stay away for a few days | 在这事平息前 |
[57:01] | until it blows over. | 我需要你离开几天 |
[57:01] | And the balls on you for askin’ me that! | 你竟敢提这种要求 你胆也够大啊 |
[57:04] | Two fuckin’ hypocrites in a pod! | 一丘之貉 |
[57:05] | I need peace in the kingdom. For at least a few nights. | 我需要和平 至少几晚的和平 |
[57:09] | Bartender. Another. | 酒保 再来一杯 |
[57:12] | You know what? Drinks for everybody on me! | 这样好了 我请大家喝一轮 |
[57:15] | Salud! | 干杯 |
[57:29] | Ok. | 好了 |
[57:30] | All right, everyone, let’s settle. | 大家静一静 |
[57:32] | Ready to get to your ones? | 准备好拍戏了吗 |
[57:35] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[57:38] | All right. | 好 |
[57:42] | – Let’s roll camera. – Roll sound. | -摄像准备 -声音开机 |
[57:44] | – Sound speed. – Rolling. | -开始录音 -开拍 |
[57:47] | “Red Hot.” | 性感小红帽 |
[57:49] | Scene one… | 场景一 |
[57:51] | take one. | 第一次 |
[57:57] | And action. | 开拍 |