时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Police! – Nobody told us. | -警察来了 -没人告诉我们 |
[00:11] | Miss, is there anything you want to say? | 小姐 你有什么想说的吗 |
[00:13] | I’m steppin’ away from the parlors. | 我不经营妓院了 |
[00:15] | I want out of that. | 我要退出 |
[00:17] | Is this place backed by the mob? | 这地方是被黑帮罩着 |
[00:20] | You like having time and money to give to your causes, | 你喜欢有时间和钱来追逐你的事业 |
[00:22] | and this is how it is. | 那就只能这样 |
[00:24] | I’m having some fucking money troubles. | 我现在资金出了一点问题 |
[00:26] | How much did you make selling that dry cleaners? | 你卖干洗店赚了多少 |
[00:28] | Depends who’s asking. | 要看是谁问了 |
[00:29] | How’d you like to be a movie producer? | 你想当电影制片人吗 |
[00:31] | Guess who’s in the film business? | 猜猜谁进入电影行业了 |
[00:34] | Red Hot, scene one, take one. | 《性感小红帽》 第一场 第一次 |
[00:49] | Jesus Christ! How am I supposed to– | 老天 我要怎么 |
[00:51] | That’s great. Go with it. Go with it. | 很好 继续 继续 |
[00:54] | Watch out! | 看路 |
[00:56] | Just go with it. It looks great. | 继续 非常好 |
[00:57] | – Watch where you’re walking! – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -看着路走 -嗯嗯 |
[01:00] | It’s the Deuce, man. | 这里是堕落街 |
[01:02] | Yo, mama. You fine! | 美女 你真性感 |
[01:05] | Yo, yo, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[01:08] | No, no, no, it’s OK. He’s in the movie. | 不不 没事 他在拍电影 |
[01:10] | He’s in the movie we’re making with the girl. | 他在拍电影 我们在和那姑娘拍戏 |
[01:11] | A movie? | 电影 |
[01:13] | Yeah, look. We’re making a film. | 对 看吧 我们在拍电影 |
[01:16] | – On the Deuce. – Yeah. | -在堕落街上 -对 |
[01:18] | Right out here on the street. | 就在街上 |
[01:20] | Damn! Son… | 我去 孩子 |
[01:23] | you gotta get that shit checked out by a dentist. | 你得去看下牙医了 |
[01:28] | This is a goddamn joke. | 这是在搞笑吧 |
[01:29] | – Lance Minx… doesn’t work like this. – No, no. | -兰斯·明克斯从不这样拍电影 -别 别 |
[01:32] | – Calm down. – You in the movie, too? | -冷静 -你也在拍吗 |
[01:34] | – Mm-hmm. – I seen you in somethin’. | -嗯 -我在什么片子里见过你 |
[01:37] | Can’t remember what, though. | 不过记不起来了 |
[01:39] | Wait, actually, have you seen “Shampoo”? | 你看过《洗发水》吗 |
[01:42] | Fuck is that? | 是什么 |
[01:43] | – How ’bout… “Demon Seed”? – Shit! | -《恶魔种子》呢 -靠 |
[01:46] | You the bitch got pregnant with the computer’s baby! | 你就是那个怀上电脑孩子的婊子啊 |
[01:49] | This whole thing is so goddamn unprofessional. | 这太不专业了 |
[01:52] | I can’t believe you people operate this way! | 我不敢相信你们是这么工作的 |
[01:55] | Hey, gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[01:57] | since you are such big fans of Miss Christie here, | 既然你们这么喜欢克里斯蒂小姐 |
[02:00] | would you do somethin’ for us? | 那你们能为我们做点事吗 |
[02:04] | – Sorry, man. – Y’all got to move! | -抱歉 -让开 |
[02:06] | Get out the way! | 让开 |
[02:09] | Walk on the other side! | 到另一边去 |
[02:10] | Cross the street. Get out the way. | 过街 让开 |
[02:13] | A little help? Come on, man. | 要帮忙吗 快 |
[02:14] | I’m not playin’ with you. Step off. Now. | 我没跟你开玩笑 让开 |
[02:18] | Yeah. Keep walkin’. | 继续走 |
[02:19] | Stay with him for a minute more and then let him go down the hole. | 再拍他一分钟然后等他下去 |
[02:28] | Fuckin’ great. | 太棒了 |
[02:29] | Fucking hell! Jesus! | 我操 日了狗了 |
[02:32] | – What? – There’s a fucking rat | -怎么了 -楼梯上 |
[02:34] | on the stairs the size of a cocker spaniel. | 有只老鼠 可卡犬那么大 |
[02:38] | Call me when you’ve dealt with that, and not before. | 处理完再联系我 不要提前联系 |
[02:42] | I’ll be at my hotel. | 我会在酒店 |
[02:47] | A rat, huh? | 老鼠 |
[02:51] | No business like show business. | 娱乐至上 |
[04:26] | This is easy. We paid the 100 for the liquor violation. | 很简单 违反售酒法交100 |
[04:29] | You have a month to pay the other fines. | 你有一个月时间缴纳其余罚金 |
[04:31] | – My fee is covered. – What about the girls? | -我的钱已经收到了 -那姑娘们呢 |
[04:33] | Fines and time served. | 缴纳罚金以及服刑 |
[04:35] | You work it out with them directly if you want to cover the costs. | 如果你想支付的话你直接去和他们谈 |
[04:38] | Everybody’s got a hand in this, huh? | 人人都要分一杯羹 是吧 |
[04:40] | Just keep your head down, pay your fines, | 低调点 把罚金交了 |
[04:43] | stay friendly with your regular clientele. | 和你的老顾客搞好关系 |
[04:46] | Have your client review and sign. | 让你的委托人来检阅下并签字 |
[04:56] | Make sure nothin’s missin’. | 确保没有遗漏任何东西 |
[05:07] | The fuckin’ cigarette machine? | 自动售烟机 |
[05:09] | You guys bring an extra set of hands? | 你们交了帮手吗 |
[05:14] | Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. | 操你妈 操你妈 操你妈 |
[05:16] | Let’s make it 10:00, and you’re out by 6:00. | 10点吧 6点再出来 |
[05:21] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[05:22] | I never had foreplay like this. | 我从没有过这样的前戏 |
[05:24] | My girls don’t question me. | 我的姑娘不会质问我 |
[05:25] | What happens when I look out my window in the morning | 我要是早上看向窗外 |
[05:27] | – and they’re still there? – That shouldn’t happen | -她们还在怎么办 -不会的 |
[05:29] | if both sides stick to the agreement. | 只要双方都遵守协议 |
[05:31] | If you’re here during these hours, | 如果你们在这些时间段出现 |
[05:32] | they’re not callin’ the cops. | 他们就不会报警 |
[05:33] | You get the night traffic on this street, | 这条街晚上属于你们 |
[05:34] | but the parking lot’s off-limits. | 但是不能进入停车场 |
[05:36] | Hold up, you want us to pick up our own trash? | 等等 你要我们自己清理垃圾吗 |
[05:38] | Motherfucker, look the fuck around. | 我操 看看周围 |
[05:44] | I guess we can scratch that off. | 这条可以删掉 |
[05:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:48] | Anna, you want to read over this one more time? | 安娜 你要不要再看一遍 |
[05:58] | Could my luck get any worse? | 我运气还能再背一点吗 |
[06:03] | Twenty-dollar cunt-fuckin’ bottle. | 20块一瓶 |
[06:07] | – Other shit I could be doin’, but no… – Yeah. | -我现在本可以干其他事的 -什么事 |
[06:09] | – Frankie, it’s Fran. – Hey, Fran. | -弗兰奇 我是弗兰 -好啊 |
[06:10] | Joey was in a fight. He there? | 乔打架了 他在吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, he’s here. | 在的 |
[06:13] | Your boy got in a tussle. | 你儿子打架了 |
[06:20] | – The fuck? – Joey was arrested | -什么鬼 -乔被捕了 |
[06:21] | for beating up the Carducci kid at school. | 他在学校打了卡杜奇家的小孩 |
[06:23] | – They took him in. – After everything I just went through. | -他们把他抓了 -偏要在我破事缠身的时候吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, he’s your kid. | 有其父必有其子 |
[06:27] | Well, he ain’t a kid no more. | 他不是小孩了 |
[06:29] | Which precinct they take him to? | 他被带到哪个辖区的警局了 |
[06:30] | The 68th. He’s all by himself. I gotta– | 68 他一个人 我得 |
[06:34] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[06:35] | They still smoking herb? They lie, but we smell it. | 他们还在抽大麻 他们说谎 我们能闻到 |
[06:38] | Mamá, you smell it? ‘Cause it’s comin’ from your window. | 老妈 你闻到了 因为是从你家窗户里飘出来的 |
[06:41] | Everybody knows your son loves the marijuana, OK? | 人人都知道你儿子喜欢大麻 |
[06:43] | Ay dios mío, mi hijo, mi amor… | 天啊 我的儿 我的爱 |
[06:45] | They’re givin’ you free rein, protection, | 他们允许你们自由经营 |
[06:47] | for eight hours a day, | 一天8小时 |
[06:49] | and you can’t keep your fuckin’ mouth shut. | 你还是闭不上你的狗嘴 |
[06:51] | Look here, bitch, you couldn’t swing it in the streets, | 贱人 你站街站不下去了 |
[06:53] | now you’re out here acting like you died for our sins? | 现在跑来为我们的罪行献身吗 |
[06:55] | This doesn’t have to get personal. | 不必进行人身攻击的 |
[06:57] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[06:59] | Baby, I’m all business. | 我只谈生意 |
[07:00] | So let’s try to be respectful. | 互相尊重一点 |
[07:02] | Bitch be disrespectin’ us. | 贱人轻视我们 |
[07:04] | What are we really changing with this bullshit, please? | 我们做这些 到底能改变什么 |
[07:06] | You always talk about what’s realistic. | 你一直说想务实 |
[07:08] | When those residents call the cops, it’s the girls who suffer. | 等住户报警 遭殃的是那些女孩 |
[07:11] | So we’re negotiating with the pimps? | 所以我们要和皮条客谈判吗 |
[07:13] | We’re protecting their bottom line? | 保护他们的底线吗 |
[07:15] | All I know, in this situation here, | 就目前的情况看 |
[07:17] | making the pimps part of the conversation | 跟皮条客谈 |
[07:18] | is how we stop these arrests. | 才能让女孩们不再被抓 |
[07:27] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:29] | They told me to watch out for you, | 他们让我当心你 |
[07:32] | that you always come for girls like me. | 你总是物色像我一样的女孩 |
[07:34] | Does that scare you? | 你害怕吗 |
[07:37] | OK, action Wolf. Go, Lance. | 好 大灰狼开拍 兰斯 上 |
[07:45] | Little girl… | 小女孩… |
[07:46] | so young, so pretty– | 年轻貌美的小女孩 |
[07:52] | Cut. | 停 |
[07:53] | And that’s take 12. | 已经第十二次了 |
[07:55] | First of all, fuck the teeth. | 首先 不要牙齿了 |
[07:56] | Let’s just do it without dumb props. | 不要道具 直接做 |
[07:58] | Besides, these caps cost me four grand. | 还有 这些帽子花了我四千块 |
[08:02] | Ever since you came to fuckin’ town, | 自从你过来之后 |
[08:04] | all you have done is complain. | 每天只会抱怨 |
[08:06] | Cindy’s been sittin’ here with a fucking light meter | 辛迪已经在这坐了一早上 |
[08:09] | up her snatch all morning. | 曝光器一直对着她阴部 |
[08:10] | I haven’t heard a fucking peep out of her! | 她一声也没抱怨过 |
[08:11] | Second, this isn’t sexy. | 第二 这不性感 |
[08:14] | Third, Lance Minx doesn’t need to rape a chick. | 第三 兰斯·明克斯不需要强奸女人 |
[08:17] | No. It’s not rape. | 不 不是强奸 |
[08:19] | It’s her fantasy. It’s gonna be hot. | 这是她的性幻想 要热辣狂放 |
[08:20] | It’s– She’s gonna be in control. | 她是主导的角色 |
[08:22] | You’re the Wolf, motherfucker. | 你是大灰狼 混蛋 |
[08:24] | You gotta think like a wolf. | 请像大灰狼一样思考 |
[08:27] | Should be looking at her like you ain’t eat in a week | 你的眼神应该像饿了一周的狼 |
[08:29] | and her pussy tastes like porterhouse steak. | 而她的小妹妹就像上等牛排 |
[08:31] | Now I’m getting lectures on fuck films from the bit players. | 现在我拍黄片还得听客串演员的教导 |
[08:35] | Son, Lance Minx was fuckin’ for the camera | 小子 你对着舞会对象打飞机时 |
[08:38] | when you were jerkin’ off to the memory of a lost prom date! | 兰斯·明克斯就已经在拍黄片了 |
[08:41] | Candy, can I please cut this man? | 糖糖 我能砍死他吗 |
[08:44] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[08:45] | I’ll be around the corner at that bar on 43rd | 等你们把这些事解决了 |
[08:48] | when you all fix this shit. | 来43号街街角的酒吧找我 |
[09:00] | Bad, bad Larry Brown. | 坏坏的拉里·布朗 |
[09:06] | Do they fit? | 合适吗 |
[09:16] | So wear ’em. | 那就戴上 |
[09:20] | All right. Ten minutes? | 好了 十分钟后开拍 |
[09:24] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么 |
[09:30] | The fuck was that? | 你干什么 |
[09:34] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[09:37] | You’re taking this too personally. | 你太较真了 |
[09:38] | – I’m what?! – I’m just sayin’ that– | -我什么 -就是… |
[09:45] | Get your ass up. | 给我站起来 |
[09:49] | Know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:53] | I think I’m lookin’ at a bar-back. | 你就是个服务员 |
[10:01] | We got the cash because we had the star. | 我们有明星所以有人投资 |
[10:04] | Prima donna though he was. | 他过去是很有名 |
[10:05] | You’re the one that told me nobody buys tickets | 是你说 不会有人为了 |
[10:07] | ’cause of the swingin’ dicks. | 男人的鸡巴买票 |
[10:09] | They come for the girls. | 他们是为女孩而来 |
[10:11] | The backers came in on the promise of his name on a poster, too. | 投资者们也是因为他出演才给钱的 |
[10:14] | And now you’re gonna swap him out | 现在你想用一个黑人皮条客 |
[10:15] | with some random black street pimp. | 把他换掉 |
[10:17] | – Hey. – All due respect, Larry. | -喂 -冒犯了 拉里 |
[10:21] | Larry Brown’s a wolf. | 拉里·布朗是头狼 |
[10:23] | He always has been, he always will be. | 他一直是 以后也是 |
[10:25] | Lupine, he is. Guess what? | 他是狼 那又如何 |
[10:27] | The last thing a bunch of white men want to see | 白人看黄片的时候 |
[10:29] | – when they’re watching their porn is– – Hey. Shame on you. | -最不想看到的 -你真丢人 |
[10:31] | I’m not talkin’ about me. | 我没说我 |
[10:33] | I don’t care if Red Riding Hood fucks ten black guys, | 我才不管小红帽是跟十个黑人干 |
[10:36] | a tenement full of Puerto Ricans, and a Palestinian hijacker! | 还是一群波多黎各人 或者巴勒斯坦劫机者 |
[10:39] | – “Behind the Green Door.” – You cannot promote this! | -《绿门之后》 -你不能推这个 |
[10:41] | Black dude fucks Miss Ivory Snow. | 黑人干象牙雪小姐[《绿门之后》角色] |
[10:44] | – That’s not equivalent– – 99 and 44/100% pure. | -这不等于 -99.44%纯度[象牙皂广告词] |
[10:49] | – A million bucks at the box office, and counting. – Excuse me! | -票房超过一百万 -拜托 |
[10:51] | You’re gonna give the Wolf the run of the woods in this thing, | 你要在影片里 让大灰狼当头牌 |
[10:53] | “Green Door” was one scene. | “绿门”就一场戏 |
[10:55] | And everybody talks about it | 大家都在谈论 |
[10:56] | because it was the exception. | 是因为它是个例外 |
[10:58] | Hey, flesh peddlers. | 皮条客们 |
[11:00] | What’d I miss? | 有什么新鲜事 |
[11:00] | Candy fuckin’ fired Lance Minx! | 糖糖炒了兰斯·明克斯 |
[11:03] | Oh, yeah? What for? | 是吗 为什么 |
[11:05] | His dick was bent. | 他的鸡巴弯了 |
[11:08] | – Dick was bent? – His dick was bent. | -鸡巴弯了 -鸡巴弯了 |
[11:09] | This a problem? | 这是问题吗 |
[11:12] | When the goombas come to beat us into risotto, | 等那些笨蛋来把我们打成肉泥时 |
[11:15] | I hope they grab you first. | 希望他们从你开始下手 |
[11:17] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[11:18] | The fuck did I do?! I go to lunch, | 我干嘛了 吃了午饭回来 |
[11:21] | the whole movie goes to shit? | 电影就没救了 |
[11:23] | The fuck?! | 什么玩意 |
[11:24] | Frankie… | 弗兰奇 |
[11:27] | I thought you were gonna talk to Candy. | 我以为你会跟糖糖说 |
[11:28] | – What? – You know, not the grandma. | -说什么 -我不该演外婆 |
[11:30] | Like I should be an aunt or a cousin or something. | 我该演姑妈或者表姐的角色 |
[11:33] | Tina. Doesn’t matter. All right? | 蒂娜 这不重要 |
[11:35] | It’s just the way the fairy tale goes. | 这童话就是这样的 |
[11:37] | Hey, fucko. | 混蛋 |
[11:39] | Does this look like a grandmother to you? | 我看着像外婆吗 |
[11:48] | For real? | 不是吧 |
[11:50] | It’s Desitin. | 是护臀膏 |
[11:52] | It’s the only thing that keeps my thighs from rubbin’ together | 就靠这个 我的大腿看上去 |
[11:54] | without lookin’ like the pillsbury Doughboy’s hiding in my crotch. | 才不会像面团宝宝躲在我在胯下一样 |
[11:58] | Here. | 给 |
[12:00] | Fresh pack, baby. | 新的一包 |
[12:16] | You alone tonight? | 你今晚一个人吗 |
[12:19] | Girl, you know it. | 你知道的 |
[12:22] | – Most nights. – Really? | -经常都是 -真的吗 |
[12:25] | Larry’s in a different groove. | 拉里干别的事去了 |
[12:26] | Thinks he’s a thespian. | 自以为是悲剧演员 |
[12:29] | What about Darlene? She still doing the movies? | 达琳呢 还在拍电影吗 |
[12:36] | Well… fuck this. | 不管了 |
[12:39] | I’m headin’ to the Judson bus. | 我要去贾德森巴士了 |
[12:40] | Come on. Come with me. | 走吧 跟我来 |
[12:43] | If Larry comes, I’ll just give him a little… | 如果拉里来了 我就给他一点… |
[12:46] | – He ain’t comin’. – I was thinkin’ | -他不会来的 -我想着 |
[12:47] | we could use your help | 你能帮到我们 |
[12:49] | gettin’ to know some of the new faces around here. | 帮我们认识一些这里的新面孔 |
[12:54] | I’ll pay you… | 你能抽出时间的话 |
[12:56] | for your time. | 我会付钱给你的 |
[12:59] | Church bus ain’t gonna change my day-to-day. | 教会巴士不会改变我的日常收入 |
[13:01] | Yeah, but it’ll help make tonight’s count. | 是的 但它会帮你凑够今晚的钱 |
[13:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:16] | “Red Hot,” Scene 6-A, take one. | 《性感小红帽》 场景6A 第一次拍摄 |
[13:19] | Mark. | 定位 |
[13:24] | And action! | 开拍 |
[13:30] | And window. | 开窗 |
[13:40] | – Where Red at? – She got off an hour ago. | -小红帽去哪了 -她一小时前走了 |
[13:43] | She went uptown, see her grandma. | 她去上城区看她外婆了 |
[13:47] | I’m getting off now. | 我要高潮了 |
[13:50] | I’m lookin’ for Red. We know this. | 我找的是小红帽 你知道的 |
[13:53] | My, what big eyes you have. | 天啊 你的眼睛真大 |
[13:59] | I’m wearin’ Ray-Bans, you dopey bitch. | 我戴着雷朋 你这蠢婊子 |
[14:01] | You’re just gonna lie there with your legs in the air, | 你要腿张开躺在那 |
[14:03] | remarkin’ on how big my shit is? | 说我屌有多大吗 |
[14:08] | Well, we might as well | 我们不如 |
[14:09] | just get to the damn point, don’t ya think? | 直入正题 你觉得呢 |
[14:11] | We didn’t write this. | 我们没写这一段 |
[14:13] | I’m not just sellin’ wolf tickets… so to speak. | 我可不是在虚张声势 可以这么说 |
[14:17] | Yeah, we didn’t write that, either. | 是的 这一段我们也没写 |
[14:18] | Kinda wish we did. | 我倒有点希望我们写了 |
[14:22] | So you say she went to see her granny. | 你说她去看她外婆了 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. – Well… | -是的 -那么… |
[14:27] | am I gonna have to huff and puff | 要我在这里打飞机 |
[14:30] | and blow this whole booth down? | 把这地方掀个底朝天 |
[14:34] | Or you gonna come over here… | 还是你过来这里… |
[14:36] | and point me in the right direction? | 指点我一下 |
[14:39] | Hey, Candy, I… | 糖糖 我… |
[14:41] | thought I was working alone. | 我以为我只需要自慰就行了 |
[14:43] | This is now a handjob scene? | 现在变成打飞机的戏了吗 |
[14:45] | You wanna go with it? | 你想顺着演吗 |
[14:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:03] | It’s OK. What’s goin’ on? | 没事 出了什么事 |
[15:09] | Rodney don’t take care of me no more. | 罗德尼不再照顾我了 |
[15:11] | All’s I do is take care of him. | 现在变成了我照顾他 |
[15:13] | It’s the new way. | 这是新模式 |
[15:14] | Sometimes when I get back to our apartment, | 有时我回到公寓 |
[15:17] | I can’t sleep. | 根本没空睡觉 |
[15:19] | Sometimes I can’t even put my purse down | 有时我甚至还没把包放下 |
[15:21] | before he send me back out again. | 他就让我再出去站街 |
[15:23] | He makes you score? | 他让你去陪睡吗 |
[15:25] | His meal ticket and his nurse. | 陪他的常客和护理员 |
[15:31] | What if I never get off this bus? | 我要是不下这辆巴士呢 |
[15:36] | Shit. Fuckin’ up my makeup. | 该死 我的妆都花了 |
[15:51] | – Brought you a new employee. – Hey, Unc. | -给你带了个新员工 -你好 叔叔 |
[15:54] | Hey. | 你好 |
[15:56] | Came to the wrong place. | 你来错地方了 |
[16:03] | – What the fuck’s goin’ on? – Vince, he needs a job. | -怎么回事 -文斯 他需要一份工作 |
[16:06] | I don’t need you droppin’ another bag of shit on me. | 我不需要你再给我添个累赘 |
[16:08] | Listen, he got thrown out of school. I gotta teach him a lesson. | 听着 他被学校开除了 我得给他个教训 |
[16:11] | Gotta be somethin’ for him | 这里或者踩镲 |
[16:12] | between this place and the Hi-Hat. | 总能有份工作给他吧 |
[16:15] | I can’t lay this on Abby. | 我不能把这事丢给艾比 |
[16:16] | And this place is open from midnight till 10:00 a.M. | 而且这地方从半夜一直开到早上十点 |
[16:20] | – Joey’s, like, what, 15? – He’s 17. | -乔才多少岁 15吗 -他17了 |
[16:24] | Goin’ on 30. | 就要奔三了 |
[16:24] | Don’t break anything! | 别打坏东西 |
[16:28] | He needs the real world to put a boot in his ass. | 他需要现实世界教会他做人的道理 |
[16:31] | And I can’t exactly take him to work with me, can I? | 我又不能带他和我一起工作 不是吗 |
[16:35] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:37] | I hear ya. | 我知道了 |
[16:38] | Listen to your Uncle Vince. | 要听你文斯叔叔的话 |
[16:40] | He’s savin’ your ass. | 他会帮你的 |
[16:50] | Need some dinner? | 要吃点什么吗 |
[16:52] | Hey, Candy, all I’m saying is | 糖糖 我想说的只是 |
[16:56] | does it really change the story | 如果小红帽要去看望她姑姑 |
[16:57] | if Little Red Riding Hood is goin’ to visit her aunt’s house? | 真的会对整个故事有什么影响吗 |
[17:01] | Huh? I mean, who gives a fuck, really? | 有谁会在乎 |
[17:04] | Everybody’d rather fuck an aunt than a grandmother. Right? | 所有人都宁愿操姑姑而不是外婆 不是吗 |
[17:07] | Am I right? I mean, you know what I’m sayin’. | 我说得不对吗 你懂我的意思 |
[17:09] | – Frank, you know what a producer does? – What? | -弗兰克 你知道制作人是做什么的吗 -什么 |
[17:11] | He solves problems. He doesn’t cause ’em. | 解决麻烦 而不是制造麻烦 |
[17:13] | This isn’t a problem. Little Red has an aunt who’s hot as balls, | 这不是麻烦 小红帽有个很性感的姑姑 |
[17:18] | maybe a few years older than she is… | 也许就比她大几岁… |
[17:20] | Frankie, you fuckin’ begged me to throw Tina a part. | 弗兰奇 当初是你求我给蒂娜一个角色的 |
[17:24] | I did it. The part’s a grandma. | 我给了 让她演外婆 |
[17:26] | Candy, the zipper broke. | 糖糖 拉链断了 |
[17:29] | What’d you do? Jumpin’ jacks? | 你做了什么 开合跳吗 |
[17:31] | No, I took a breath. This thing is really tight. | 不 我就吸了口气 这玩意太紧了 |
[17:35] | – Stuck? – Fuck! | -卡住了 -操 |
[17:37] | Hey, Joss, do we have another one of these? | 小乔 我们还有多的衣服吗 |
[17:39] | – No. No. – No? | -没有 -没有 |
[17:41] | It’s established in everything we shot last night. | 我们昨晚拍的戏全都穿的这件衣服 |
[17:45] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[17:47] | Does nobody on this crew know how to mend a fuckin’ zipper? | 剧组人员有会修拉链的吗 |
[17:50] | Joss, honey, come here. | 小乔 亲爱的 过来这边 |
[17:52] | Here. | 这边 |
[17:54] | This… | 这个… |
[17:56] | – Almeda? – Almunda. | -阿米达 -她叫阿尔孟达 |
[17:59] | – Almunda. – Here. | -阿尔孟达 -拿着 |
[18:02] | Here ya go. | 去吧 |
[18:02] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[18:06] | Producer. | 这就是制作人 |
[18:09] | Nah, I ain’t lyin’, nigga. | 我没骗你 哥们 |
[18:14] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[18:16] | I could use a sandwich. | 我想吃个三明治 |
[18:20] | Here. You have a good one. | 拿着 祝你开心 |
[18:25] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[18:27] | – What, Carl? – Yeah. | -什么 卡尔吗 -嗯 |
[18:28] | Been there for years. | 他在那儿好几年了 |
[18:30] | Ever since I started work in this neighborhood. | 我开始在这个街区工作时他就在了 |
[18:33] | That shmoog’s been beggin’ for years, and he’s still there? | 那个乞丐在那儿乞讨好几年了 现在还在那儿 |
[18:36] | I mean, he’s not even wearin’ shoes. | 他甚至连鞋都没穿 |
[18:39] | Used to call him El Dee. Wanna guess why? | 我以前叫他艾尔·迪 你猜为什么 |
[18:56] | Watch your fuckin’ head, Tom. Jesus Christ. | 小心撞头 汤姆 天呐 |
[19:00] | We gotta get this in three hours. | 我们要在三小时之内拍完 |
[19:01] | They need the lobby back by 5:00 a.m., | 他们要在早上5点前收回大厅 |
[19:03] | I’m not payin’ for a second night. | 我才不要再付一晚的钱 |
[19:05] | No fuckin’ way. Understand me? | 不可能 懂了吗 |
[19:06] | – Yeah, we’re gonna get it. – Yeah, we are. | -我们会拍完的 -没错 |
[19:08] | For a $500 location fee, you sure as hell will. | 五百块的场地费 你必须拍完 |
[19:10] | – We’re gonna get it. – Hey, what’s that movie with the guy, | -我们会拍完的 -那部电影叫什么来着 |
[19:13] | there’s an “M” on the back of his jacket? | 有个人的外套背后有个”M” |
[19:15] | – “M.” – “M.” Yeah. “M” | -M -M 没错 M |
[19:16] | Fritz Lang! | 弗里兹·朗 |
[19:17] | – Fritz Lang. -Yeah, Fritz Lang. | -弗里兹·朗 -没错 弗里兹·朗 |
[19:18] | Wait. Who the fuck pays $500 for a location | 等等 谁会为一部该死的小黄片 |
[19:22] | in a goddamn dirty movie? | 付五百块的场地费 |
[19:23] | – You tell me. – Hey. Harvey! | -你告诉我 -哈维 |
[19:24] | – We’re gonna get it! – Yeah. Drop dead. | -我们会拍完的 -是啊 滚开 |
[19:27] | 片名《性感小红帽》 导演 糖糖 | |
[19:38] | You had a caller, ma’am. | 有人来找你 女士 |
[19:41] | A gentleman who called? | 来访的是位绅士吗 |
[19:45] | It’s “Gentleman caller.” | 台词是”绅士来访者” |
[19:47] | – What?! – A gentleman caller? | -什么 -绅士来访者 |
[19:49] | – Gentleman caller. – That’s all right. | -绅士来访者 -没事的 |
[19:50] | Let’s keep rolling. Reset. | 继续拍 重新开始 |
[19:52] | It’s important to me because I wrote the fucking thing. | 这对我很重要因为这剧本是我写的 |
[19:54] | I don’t give a shit! All right? | 我不在乎 好吗 |
[19:56] | And action. | 开始 |
[19:57] | – Fuck you. – Fuck you, too. | -操你妈 -操你妈 |
[20:03] | You had a caller, ma’am. | 有人来找你 女士 |
[20:06] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[20:12] | You had a caller, ma’am. | 有人来找你 女士 |
[20:14] | A gentleman caller? | 绅士来访者吗 |
[20:16] | I would in no way call him a gentleman. | 我绝对不会称他为绅士 |
[20:19] | In fact… he seemed to be a wolf. | 事实上 他看上去像是狼[穷凶极恶] |
[20:22] | Of course, I sent him away. | 当然 我把他送走了 |
[20:24] | Well, if he was no gentleman, | 如果他不是绅士 |
[20:26] | then why don’t you call him back | 那你为什么不叫他回来 |
[20:28] | and show him upstairs? | 邀他上楼 |
[20:36] | “And you come along as well.” | “你也一起来” |
[20:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you show him upstairs, Aldoo? | 为什么不邀他上楼 阿尔杜 |
[20:47] | And you come along as well, too. | 然后你也一起来 |
[20:50] | That should be “Aldo,” Christina. | 应该是”阿尔多” 克里斯蒂娜 |
[20:52] | Fuck. I knew that. Aldo. | 靠 我就知道 阿尔多 |
[20:54] | – Aldo, Aldo. Got it. – Yeah. | -阿尔多 阿尔多 记住了 -嗯 |
[20:57] | This stupid fucking thing. | 这破玩意儿 |
[20:58] | Can I please just smoke a regular cigarette like a regular person? | 我就不能像正常人一样吸正常的烟吗 |
[21:01] | Yes, you can. Let’s cut. | 好的 你可以 停 |
[21:02] | – Let’s reset. – No, Fuck! | -我们重新开始 -不 操 |
[21:04] | You’re killing me! | 我要疯了 |
[21:05] | Twenty-five in the hole and counting, Eileen! | 拍了25次还在犯错 艾琳 |
[21:09] | Hopefully not much longer. | 但愿很快就能拍完 |
[21:13] | She’ll get better. | 她会改观的 |
[21:15] | No… Aldoo. | 不 阿尔杜 |
[21:21] | Candy, I– I… | 糖糖 我 |
[21:23] | can’t fire my wife. | 我不能解雇我的妻子 |
[21:24] | Why not? You hired her. | 为什么不能 你雇了她 |
[21:28] | Fuck part of solving problems don’t you understand, Mr. Producer? | 解决问题这几个字你哪个字不懂 制片人先生 |
[21:33] | OK, all right, | 好的 好了 |
[21:35] | let’s, uh… | 让我们 |
[21:37] | Let’s take five. | 让我们休息五分钟 |
[21:42] | – Thank you, Vincent. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 文森特 -谢谢你 |
[21:47] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[21:52] | We gonna catch anything more from that parlor fire, | 之后还会有人来偷袭我们的店吗 |
[21:54] | or is that crazy shit over? | 还是说那事已经完了 |
[21:56] | Hard to say. Why do you ask? | 很难说 问这个干什么 |
[21:58] | I was walking from dinner last night, | 我昨晚吃完晚餐回家 |
[22:00] | felt like some guys had eyes on me, I don’t know. | 感觉有人在跟踪我 我也不确定 |
[22:02] | Some guys? | 有人 |
[22:05] | Got any names? | 有名字吗 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | Maybe I’m just paranoid. | 也许我只是多虑了 |
[22:16] | Parlor weekly. | 每周的妓院收成 |
[22:17] | Your cut on top, Vincent. So how’d it go? | 最上面的是你的 文森特 事情怎么样 |
[22:20] | I tried to come past and see last night, | 我昨晚本想过来看看 |
[22:22] | but we were reopening the French Parlor. | 但是我们法式妓院重新开业 |
[22:24] | Told him to listen to his Uncle Vince. | 我跟他说让他文斯叔叔的话 |
[22:26] | – So if he gave you any shit– – Look… | -所以如果他给你惹了麻烦 -听着 |
[22:29] | I sent him home before we opened. | 开店前我就把他送回家了 |
[22:33] | You got this spic out there, | 你外面雇了个西班牙佬 |
[22:35] | and you can’t find a job for your own nephew? | 但你却没法给你的侄子找份工作 |
[22:38] | He didn’t want to be here. For fuck’s sake, | 他不想在这里 拜托 |
[22:39] | we’re open from midnight till morning. | 我们从午夜开到早晨 |
[22:41] | Got drugs in here, | 里面有毒品 |
[22:43] | got people half-fucking in the V.I.P. | 有人在贵宾室里乱搞 |
[22:45] | You think I want my kid nephew in here? | 你觉得我想要我的侄子在这里工作吗 |
[22:47] | It’s fuckin’ beautiful | 真是棒极了 |
[22:48] | to get parenting lessons from you. | 你教我怎么为人父母 |
[22:49] | How are your kids? You spoken to Andrea lately? | 你小孩怎么样了 最近和安德莉娅说过话吗 |
[22:52] | – Come on, Bobby. – You know what? | -别这样 鲍比 -你知道吗 |
[22:54] | Fuck this. | 算了 |
[23:04] | Got fresh pie today, guys. | 今天有刚出炉的派 伙计们 |
[23:07] | Listen… | 听着 |
[23:09] | You know, producing has got me learning a lot about… | 制片让我学到了很多 |
[23:12] | fiscal responsibility. | 财政责任 |
[23:14] | People are always telling me | 别人一直告诉我 |
[23:15] | it’s something I gotta get better at. | 这是我要加强的能力 |
[23:17] | Well, you made money off the dry cleaner. | 你卖掉干洗店赚到了钱 |
[23:19] | That is a successful businessman. | 那是成功商人的象征 |
[23:22] | Regardless, uh… | 不管怎样 |
[23:26] | I’m thinking, you know, as a producer… | 我在想 作为一个制片人 |
[23:29] | some changes are necessary. | 一些改变是必要的 |
[23:30] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[23:33] | Oh. For one, you know, you shouldn’t be playing a grandmother. | 第一点 你不应该演外婆 |
[23:36] | I mean, I agree with you on this. | 我同意你这点 |
[23:38] | – I’m 28, for fuck’s sake. – Yeah. Exactly. | -我才28岁 拜托 -就是 |
[23:41] | You should have a bigger part | 你应该演一个更重要的角色 |
[23:42] | in a– in a film… | 在一部 一部 |
[23:44] | a lot more prestigious than this one. Huh? | 比这更有名望的电影 |
[23:48] | Can I get a refill? | 我能再续一杯吗 |
[23:51] | You good? | 你不介意吗 |
[23:54] | Fuck are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[23:58] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[24:00] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[24:02] | You should be the hero. Having your own adventures. | 你应该是英雄 自己去冒险 |
[24:05] | I don’t want you playing second fiddle, you know? | 我不想你演一个配角 |
[24:09] | So fire Lori and make me the lead. | 那就解雇洛瑞 让我做主角 |
[24:13] | Top you off here, baby? | 给你倒满 宝贝 |
[24:17] | I didn’t think so. | 就知道你不会 |
[24:19] | You fucking liar. The producer’s wife. | 你个该死的骗子 制片人的妻子 |
[24:21] | I was in plenty of porn before you came along, Frankie. | 在你出现前我参与过很多黄片 弗兰奇 |
[24:23] | Yeah, and you’re gonna be in a lot more. Very soon. | 是啊 你还会参与的更多 很快 |
[24:27] | All right? And… | 好吗 然后 |
[24:28] | look, I say this because it’s absolutely true. | 听着 我说这些因为这绝对都是真的 |
[24:33] | You are not a grandma, all right? | 你不是外婆 好吗 |
[24:35] | Not in my book, not ever. | 在我的剧本里不是 绝对不会是 |
[24:38] | Are you firing me? | 你要解雇我吗 |
[24:43] | Hey, uh, what were you sayin’ about that pie? | 你说那个派怎么来着 |
[24:48] | Pie ain’t gonna help none, brother. | 派也救不了你了 兄弟 |
[24:52] | Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, | 华盛顿 亚当斯 杰弗逊 麦迪逊 |
[24:55] | Monroe, Adams… Jackson, Harrison. | 门罗 亚当斯 杰克逊 哈里森 |
[24:59] | You forgot Van Buren, and Harrison was barely president. | 你忘了范布伦 还有哈里森算不上总统 |
[25:02] | But he was. | 但他确实当了总统 |
[25:04] | Do you know who was the first president born in America? | 你知道第一位美国出生的总统是谁吗 |
[25:09] | Van Buren. Born after the Revolution. | 范布伦 美国革命后出生 |
[25:11] | He was from New York. | 他是纽约人 |
[25:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:16] | Washington, Adams, Jefferson, | 华盛顿 亚当斯 杰弗逊 |
[25:19] | Madison, Monroe… | 麦迪逊 门罗 |
[25:22] | Adams… Jackson… | 亚当斯 杰克逊 |
[25:25] | Van Buren… | 范布伦 |
[25:27] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[25:30] | Everything we shot Wednesday? Fuckin’ left on the train? | 所有我们周三拍摄的东西都落在地铁上了 |
[25:33] | Yeah, somewhere on the Canarsie line | 卡纳西线上某个站长 |
[25:35] | a station master is gettin’ an eyeful. | 好好看了个够 |
[25:40] | – Don’t tell Harvey. – No. | -别告诉哈维 -不会 |
[25:42] | We… | 我们 |
[25:44] | Nah, we’re gonna catch up. We just… | 不 我们会赶上进度的 我们只用 |
[25:48] | we’ll give him some fuck footage today, | 今天先给他一些做爱的片段 |
[25:50] | and he’ll be ready for some bad news tomorrow. | 明天再告诉他坏消息 |
[25:54] | Is Frankie around? | 弗兰奇在吗 |
[25:55] | He’s sleeping on the second set. | 他在2号片场睡觉 |
[25:59] | The handle’s longer on that one. | 这个把手比那个长 |
[26:01] | We’re losing the head in the shadow of the door frame. | 门框的阴影挡住头了 |
[26:04] | Maybe you can take a step back? | 要不你退后一点 |
[26:08] | – Like that? – Try it out again. | -这样吗 -再试试 |
[26:10] | – Hey, Frankie. – What? | -弗兰奇 -干什么 |
[26:13] | Did you sleep here all day? | 你在这睡了一整天吗 |
[26:14] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:15] | Christina tossed me. | 克里斯蒂娜把我赶出来了 |
[26:18] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry about it. | 真惨 我很遗憾 |
[26:25] | Had to be done, right? | 迟早得跟她说 对吗 |
[26:28] | Oh, shit, you need this couch for fuckin’? | 操 你要这沙发拍床戏了 |
[26:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[26:35] | We need money. | 我们需要钱 |
[26:37] | More? | 还要 |
[26:38] | Yeah. To finish it. | 是 完成电影要 |
[26:41] | Like, real money. | 一大笔钱 |
[26:45] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:49] | I wonder who the Mets are playin’? | 我想知道纽约大都会要和谁打 |
[26:52] | Just one time. | 就一次 |
[26:55] | It’s a lot of words for a wolf. | 对于一匹狼来说台词太多了 |
[26:56] | I have my own shit to do, and time is money. | 我自己还有事要做 时间就是金钱 |
[26:59] | Or so my man always told me. | 我主子总这么对我说 |
[27:02] | There’s a lot on my shoulders. It’s big, the Wolf. | 我肩上的担子很重 大灰狼这角色很重要 |
[27:05] | It’s my star shot! | 这是我成为大明星的机会 |
[27:11] | So… | 那 |
[27:13] | what if I, uh… pay you? | 那我付你钱呢 |
[27:20] | Pay me. | 付我钱 |
[27:23] | – Pay me to read lines with you. – Yeah. | -付我钱让我跟你对台词 -是的 |
[27:28] | Yeah, this is some sort of trick… | 少骗我了 |
[27:31] | that you’re gonna pay me Tuesday for a hamburger today. | 今天是周二 你本来就要请我吃汉堡 |
[27:54] | Gentlemen. Thank you for comin’. | 先生们 谢谢大家过来 |
[27:57] | I called you together here on this emergency basis | 我这么紧急地把你们叫来 |
[27:59] | for what’s known in the film industry as an emergency. | 是为了电影事业的紧急事件 |
[28:06] | I need $20,000. | 我需要两万块 |
[28:09] | Don’t ask me for shit. | 毛都别找我要 |
[28:12] | I do not require shit. I need cash. | 我不需要毛 我要钱 |
[28:15] | All right? For me and Candy to finish our film. | 好吗 为了让我和糖糖拍完电影 |
[28:18] | So… | 所以 |
[28:20] | last chance to lay a winning bet down on “Red Hot.” | 给《性感小红帽》下注的最后机会来了 |
[28:23] | – You’re out of your damn mind. – Twenty grand. | -想都别想 -两万 |
[28:25] | Shit. | 靠 |
[28:27] | Nobody’s got any ideas? Come on. | 没人有想法吗 拜托 |
[28:29] | I’m out and anyone here with half a brain | 我退出了 这里任何有半个脑子的人 |
[28:32] | should be fuckin’ out, too. | 也都应该退出 |
[28:34] | Come on, brother. I’m tryin’ to make a move here. | 拜托 弟弟 我想搞个大动作 |
[28:37] | By makin’ a fuck film? Some move. | 制作色情片 这算什么大动作 |
[28:40] | And even if you do put the scratch together, | 就算你凑够了钱 |
[28:43] | you’re gonna run over to Aqueduct tomorrow, | 你明天还是会跑到马场去 |
[28:45] | shove it up some horse’s asshole, | 把钱拿去下注 |
[28:47] | then you’ll be back to broke. | 然后身无分文地回来 |
[28:49] | What’s the fuckin’ point? | 有什么意义 |
[28:51] | This is the new me, Vincent. | 我已经改过自新了 文森特 |
[28:54] | New you. You know what? | 改过自新 知道吗 |
[28:57] | Confucius say, “Man born with idiot brother | 孔夫子有云”有白痴兄弟者 |
[29:00] | die with no fuckin’ money.” | 必将穷死” |
[29:04] | Fuck Confucius. | 去他妈的孔夫子 |
[29:08] | Make my own fortune. | 我自己想办法 |
[29:11] | I heard somethin’ about somethin’. | 我听到个消息 |
[29:15] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | Kath. Where’s Abby? | 小凯 艾比呢 |
[29:24] | Community meeting. | 社区会议 |
[29:27] | – Where at? – Ninth Avenue. | -在哪 -第九大道 |
[29:29] | The center over there on Forty-Whatever. | 在四十什么地方的那个中心 |
[29:35] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我干什么 |
[29:37] | I’m gonna give you everything you want! | 我要给你你想要的一切 |
[29:45] | I’m gonna give you everything… you want. | 我要给你你想要的 一切 |
[29:49] | Look, you know the lines. | 你知道台词的 |
[29:53] | It’s pretty simple. You’re the bad guy. | 很简单 你是个坏人 |
[29:55] | No. No, that ain’t right. | 不 不 不对 |
[29:58] | I mean, he’s doing what comes natural. | 他只是遵从着自己的内心 |
[30:02] | A wolf’s gotta wolf. | 狼就得有狼样 |
[30:05] | He’s goin’ after the ones that want it. | 他想要找想要他的人 |
[30:07] | That’s the change that Candy made to the script, right? | 这是糖糖对剧本做出的改变 对吗 |
[30:10] | He ain’t goin’ after the ones that ain’t want it. | 他不会去找不想要他的人 |
[30:13] | He’s in the big city, | 他在一座大城市中 |
[30:14] | he’s looking ‘ for the ones that are looking’ for him. | 他在找那些同时在寻找自己的人 |
[30:17] | – They hungry, too. – Not for what they get. | -他们也很饥渴 -并不渴望他们将要得到的东西 |
[30:19] | No one’s hungry for that. | 没人想要 |
[30:23] | But no one knows what they gonna get, though, do they? | 但没人知道等着自己的是什么 对吗 |
[30:26] | I mean, ain’t no fairy tale out here. | 这世上没有童话 |
[30:29] | Yeah, well, fairy tales don’t end so good either, do they? | 对 童话也没有好结局 对吗 |
[30:33] | This one will. | 这个会有好结局 |
[30:37] | We’re finding the more residents call on the cops | 我们发现居民越是报警 |
[30:41] | to patrol prostitution, | 要他们来巡查卖淫行为 |
[30:43] | the less protection there is against violent crime and theft. | 对暴力犯罪和偷盗的防范就越不足 |
[30:46] | For every prostitution arrest, the cops spend about seven hours | 每逮捕一个妓女 警察需要回到管辖区 |
[30:50] | back at the precinct processing the women. | 花费七小时去审问这些女性 |
[30:52] | And even more time over at the courthouses and in the Tombs. | 上法庭 进号子所费的时间更多 |
[30:56] | The cops make their quotas… | 警察完成了任务 |
[30:58] | but the basis for these arrests isn’t solicitation. | 但逮捕这些女性并不是因为她们拉客 |
[31:02] | It’s being a woman, | 只是因为她们是女人 |
[31:04] | in public, looking a certain way. | 打扮成某种样子出现在公共场合中 |
[31:06] | The pimps and the johns? They’re never arrested. | 那些皮条客和嫖客呢 没人逮捕他们 |
[31:09] | You know that’s true. | 大家都知道这是事实 |
[31:10] | Yeah, and then they have to | 对 然后她们只能 |
[31:11] | get right back out into the street and pay the fines. | 重新去站街赚钱付罚金 |
[31:15] | These laws treat women like little girls, | 这些法律把女人当作小女孩儿 |
[31:18] | and it’s the women who are paying the price. | 而付出代价的正是女人 |
[31:19] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[31:22] | She runs a bar. | 她开酒吧的 |
[31:24] | She knows of what she speaks. | 她知道自己在说什么 |
[31:27] | Always. | 总是如此 |
[31:29] | I’d like to introduce Dave Hiller | 我想为你们介绍戴夫·希勒 |
[31:30] | whose idea it was to work with the tenants’ council… | 和出租委员会合作是他的主意 |
[31:40] | We takin’ it all out? | 所有东西都拿出来吗 |
[31:47] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:48] | Wait. Which scene is this? | 等等 这是哪一幕 |
[31:51] | It’s the ladies on the Wolf. | 是姑娘们和狼干的那一幕 |
[31:53] | No, that shoots on our set. | 不 那一幕应该在我们片场拍 |
[31:55] | Fuck our fuckin’ set. Look at that! | 让我们片场吃屎去吧 看看这儿 |
[31:58] | It shoots right here. | 就应该在这里拍 |
[32:00] | Here on a parking lot? | 在这个停车场拍吗 |
[32:02] | Not now. Later, when there’s nobody around. | 不是现在 晚一些等没人的时候 |
[32:08] | Say hi to the girls. | 和姑娘们打招呼 |
[32:13] | That’s Bernice, she pretty much runs the place at this point. | 那个是柏妮丝 她现在差不多是这里管事儿的 |
[32:16] | This is Anita, Portia, | 这是安妮塔 波西娅 |
[32:19] | and that is Marilys. | 那个是玛里琳斯 |
[32:22] | My son. Joey. | 我儿子 乔伊 |
[32:24] | He has manners, I promise. | 他很有礼貌的 我保证 |
[32:26] | Where’s Black Frankie? | 黑弗兰奇人呢 |
[32:27] | He say he on a caper tonight. | 他说他今晚有活儿【校】 |
[32:29] | A caper? | 活儿 |
[32:35] | So… Bring Your Kid to Work Day, huh? | 今天是带孩子上班日吗 |
[33:01] | Me bein’ a television star, | 我都上过电视了 |
[33:04] | you want me to keep pretending you don’t know? | 你想让我继续假装你不知道吗 |
[33:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:21] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[33:29] | First you clean the break room, then you vacuum, | 先把休息室打扫了 然后吸尘 |
[33:31] | then you go to Bernice, you ask her what else she needs tonight. | 再去找柏妮丝 问她今晚还需要些什么 |
[33:34] | You got me workin’ with that shmoog. | 你让我和那个蠢货工作 |
[33:36] | Joey, that shmoog is your boss. | 乔伊 那个蠢货是你老板 |
[33:47] | Sit. Eat. | 坐下 吃 |
[33:49] | Can’t. My call’s in 30 minutes. | 不行 我还有三十分钟就上场了 |
[33:52] | We’re shooting outside tonight. | 我们今晚在外面拍摄 |
[33:56] | I got paid. | 我挣到钱了 |
[34:01] | So, uh, how’s it goin’ on-set with… | 所以 你在片场和 |
[34:04] | Sir Wolf Lancelot? | 大灰狼兰斯洛特爵士情况怎么样 |
[34:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:10] | Lance Mink. Or Lance Dink. | 兰斯·民克 还是兰斯·丁克 |
[34:14] | Whatever the fuck pretty boy calls himself. | 不管那个小白脸叫自己什么玩意 |
[34:21] | Man, that’s so fucked up. | 太扯淡了 |
[34:24] | Oh, he’s an asshole? | 所以他是个混蛋 |
[34:25] | They threw me a fuckin’ curveball. | 他们给我出了个大难题 |
[34:26] | They sent Lance home, and then guess who Candy decides to recast? | 他们让兰斯回家了 你猜糖糖决定重新招谁 |
[34:31] | Fuckin’ Larry Brown. | 他妈的拉里·布朗 |
[34:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:37] | Can you fuckin’ believe it? | 你他妈敢相信吗 |
[34:38] | I mean, I’m with you, right, | 我是说 我可是给你干活儿的 |
[34:41] | and now I have to pretend to | 而现在我得假装和一个 |
[34:42] | be with some popcorn pimp we’ve known for years? | 我们认识很多年的业余皮条客合作 |
[34:53] | Shit. I don’t care about Larry. | 去他的吧 我不在乎拉里 |
[34:56] | He ain’t even a real pimp anymore. | 他已经不是一个真的皮条客了 |
[35:00] | Just a trick. | 就是个小丑 |
[35:02] | I mean, it’s not like they’re paying you less, right? | 他们不会少给你钱 对吧 |
[35:19] | See? She ain’t gonna lie to me. | 看吧 她不会骗我的 |
[35:23] | None of us would, Daddy. | 我们都不会 爹地 |
[35:30] | OK, that’s beautiful. | 好 太美了 |
[35:32] | Now let’s start the lines again. | 现在再说一遍台词 |
[35:36] | This is all well and fine, but you all know I’m in town | 这一切都美妙极了 但你们都知道我来城里 |
[35:40] | lookin’ for the one they call Little Red. | 是在找一个叫做小红帽的人 |
[35:43] | Gimme a line on her… I’ll let you both live. | 给我一条她的线索 我就饶了你们的小命 |
[35:47] | Are we gonna really hang around for insert shots, | 我们真的要等着拍插入镜头 |
[35:49] | – or can we do that later on? – Yes! | -还是可以之后再拍 -当然是现在 |
[35:50] | Look at the fuckin’ light! | 看看那灯光 |
[35:51] | – Yes! Let’s fuckin’ get ’em! – Jesus. | -当然他妈的要拍 -老天啊 |
[35:58] | – OK, cover ’em up! – Shit. | -好了 把他们遮起来 -该死 |
[36:01] | Cover ’em up! | 快遮起来 |
[36:01] | Who’s got the bail money? | 谁有保释的钱 |
[36:08] | Fuck is all this? | 这他妈的在干什么 |
[36:10] | We’re, uh, we’re shooting a scene from a student film. | 我们在 在拍一幕学生电影的戏 |
[36:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah, well… | -是吗 -好吧 |
[36:18] | seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:25] | Yeah, no problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[36:29] | OK, let’s, uh, | 好了 我们 |
[36:30] | let’s get back to into position. | 大家各就各位 |
[36:32] | Everybody back to one! | 所有人从头开始 |
[36:33] | – Frame up. – Roll sound. | -摄影 -声音开机 |
[36:35] | – Sound speed! – Roll camera. | -开始录音 -摄像机准备 |
[36:37] | – Rolling. – OK. | -开拍 -好了 |
[36:39] | Eighteen Apple, take three. | 十八个苹果 第三次 |
[36:41] | And action! | 开拍 |
[36:45] | I love this fuckin’ town. | 我爱死这个城市了 |
[36:52] | What I’m tryin’ to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[36:55] | that I’ve been carryin’ this lie for a long time. | 我带着这个谎言生活很久了 |
[36:59] | With everybody. | 欺骗所有人 |
[37:01] | With you, and myself in some weird way. | 欺骗你 某种程度上也欺骗了我自己 |
[37:07] | It’s like, I knew what I knew, | 就像是 我清楚我知道什么 |
[37:09] | I put it into a box, | 我把我知道的放进一个盒子里 |
[37:11] | and then I never wanted to open the box and look at it. | 然后我再也不想打开那个盒子看它 |
[37:16] | I know that barely makes sense. I– I– | 我知道这几乎说不通 我 |
[37:18] | I backed myself into this years ago. | 我很多年前就把自己逼成这样了 |
[37:21] | First with this bar, | 先是这个酒吧 |
[37:23] | and then they came to me about the parlors, | 之后他们来和我谈关于妓院的事 |
[37:24] | and I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[37:25] | But Bobby, he wanted that. | 但是鲍比 他想干 |
[37:27] | And I was the one that they could trust… | 而他们只相信我 |
[37:31] | so then the parlors. | 所以又开始做妓院 |
[37:33] | And then me at 3-6-6, Paul at his bar downtown, | 再就是我管理366 保罗在城南的酒吧 |
[37:36] | and Frankie with all the goddamn peeps. | 还有弗兰奇的那些放映机 |
[37:38] | They’re not just landlords or backers | 他们不只是房东或者赌徒 |
[37:40] | or however I made it sound. | 或者我说起来那样 |
[37:42] | So all the envelopes go to the Mob? | 所以所有信封都会给黑帮吗 |
[37:48] | Even mine? | 我的也是吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah, but I’m not lyin’ anymore. | 是 不过我不会再撒谎了 |
[37:51] | I don’t know how to get out. | 但我不知道如何抽身 |
[37:53] | And I don’t know what’s gonna happen to Bobby or Frankie | 我也不知道鲍比和弗兰奇会怎么样 |
[37:56] | or the girls or anybody. | 还有姑娘们 所有人 |
[37:58] | And, you know, it’s not like | 你知道的 又不是说 |
[37:59] | it’s just gonna stop if I leave. | 我走了这一切就会结束 |
[38:03] | Fuckin’ thing’s a machine, it just runs and runs and runs. | 这他妈是个永动机 它一直转啊转啊转个不停 |
[38:06] | The girls are your responsibility. | 你要对姑娘们负责 |
[38:08] | Yeah, that’s what I’m sayin’. | 是啊 我就是这个意思 |
[38:12] | And me lying to you all these years… | 而我骗了你这么多年 |
[38:16] | puttin’ it off on Bobby and Frankie, | 把责任推脱给鲍比和弗兰奇 |
[38:20] | pretending that I could just… step away. | 假装我可以置身事外 |
[38:25] | That’s on me, too. | 我也有责任 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, Abby. | 对不起 艾比 |
[38:33] | I knew. | 我早知道 |
[38:36] | At least I think I knew. | 至少我想我早就知道 |
[38:41] | Maybe I was lying, too. | 也许我之前也在说谎 |
[38:50] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你现在打算怎么做 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. Ah… | 我不知道 |
[38:55] | I know I’m not taking another dollar from the parlors. | 我肯定不会再要妓院的钱了 |
[39:01] | My cut’s right there. | 这是我的分成 |
[39:04] | It’s for you. | 你拿去吧 |
[39:06] | For me? | 给我 |
[39:08] | What the fuck do I want with your fuckin’ parlor money? | 我要你的妓院钱干什么 |
[39:11] | You’ll know where it should go, | 你知道该怎么花 |
[39:13] | and you can do something good with it. | 你可以拿去做好事 |
[39:14] | Vincent, I don’t want it. | 文森特 我不想要 |
[39:16] | Well, I don’t want it either. | 我也不想 |
[39:19] | I’m not pickin’ it up. | 我不会拿走的 |
[39:34] | It’ll be here when you look for it. | 我会放在这里 |
[39:56] | Did you hear the game? Fuckin’ Amos Otis | 你听说比赛了吗 该死的阿莫斯·奥蒂斯 |
[39:58] | with a walk-off home run in the ninth. | 在第九局打出了一记再见全垒打 |
[40:01] | And it was inside the park. The fuck is that? | 还在棒球场内 什么鬼 |
[40:05] | Alright, here we go. | 准备 |
[40:29] | Ah, fuck. | 靠 |
[40:33] | Take it. I didn’t see anything. | 拿去 我什么都没看到 |
[40:38] | When they ask you who did this, | 有人问你谁干的 |
[40:39] | go on and say what you gonna say: | 你就说 |
[40:41] | “Two niggas ran up on me.” | 有两个黑人抢劫我 |
[40:45] | Gimme your wallet. | 钱包给我 |
[40:47] | Let’s go. | 开车 |
[40:52] | Walter Mayer from Hoboken. | 霍博肯的沃尔特·梅尔 |
[40:55] | What’s your boy’s name? | 你儿子叫什么 |
[40:57] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[40:59] | Good name. Fine name. | 好名字 好名字 |
[41:02] | Just walk on, Walter Mayer. | 走吧 沃尔特·梅尔 |
[41:05] | Forget enough so that I never come to Jersey. | 忘记这事 我就不会来新泽西找你 |
[42:02] | You got me out late, Francis. Let’s see what we’re sellin’. | 这么晚叫我来 弗朗西斯 我看看都搞到了什么 |
[42:05] | Look, uh, Mr. Pipilo, I don’t know how this happened. | 皮普洛先生 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[42:09] | – I honestly don’t. – What’s the problem? | -真的 -什么情况 |
[42:15] | Two left feet. | 两只左脚 |
[42:23] | They’ve been doin’ this shit because we been robbin’ ’em blind. | 他们一直这么干 因为我们在抢他们 |
[42:26] | They send the left shoes in one truck, | 他们在一辆车里装左脚的鞋 |
[42:28] | – and the rights in the other. – Fuck me. | -另一辆车装右脚的 -我擦 |
[42:30] | So you’re sayin’ we gotta hijack the right shoe truck | 你是说我们得劫持装右脚的车 |
[42:32] | and we’ll be good to go? | 才行吗 |
[42:36] | Ha ha! As opposed to– | 而不是 |
[42:38] | – Who tipped you to this? – All: Carlos! | -谁给你们说的 -卡洛斯 |
[42:40] | This motherfucker! | 那混蛋 |
[42:43] | Oh, man, you guys, you are my favorite crew out here. | 你们 你们是我最爱的团队 |
[42:47] | I respect the ambition. | 我尊敬你们的野心 |
[42:54] | be that as it may, uh, | 即使如此 |
[42:56] | I’m still fucked. | 我还是完了 |
[42:57] | At least my movie is. | 至少我的电影是这样 |
[42:59] | – What movie? – Oh, it’s a porno, but… | -什么电影 -是个色情片 但是 |
[43:02] | you know, it’s like a real film. | 就跟真的电影一样 |
[43:04] | Little Red Riding Hood in the big city, | 大城市里的小红帽 |
[43:06] | Lori Madison in red. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊饰演小红帽 |
[43:08] | Yeah, the film looks fuckin’ great, | 电影看着很棒 |
[43:10] | but it’s costing a lot more than it usually does, | 但开销比平时多很多 |
[43:13] | and me bein’ a producer and all… | 而我作为制片人 |
[43:17] | And you’re makin’ this movie right now? | 你是制片人 |
[43:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:27] | Check the cars, check the cars. | 看地铁 看地铁 |
[43:29] | Candy, this looks empty! | 糖糖 这节看着是空的 |
[43:31] | No, there’s a couple of guys in here. | 不 里面还有几个人 |
[43:33] | I think that last one’s our best bet. | 最后一节车厢可能性最大 |
[43:38] | Empty here! | 这里是空的 |
[43:41] | How we gonna keep people from getting on? | 我们要怎么阻止人上来 |
[43:43] | – They get to be part of the movie. – OK, | -他们可以参与到电影里来 -好 |
[43:45] | 2:00 in the fuckin’ morning. | 凌晨两点 |
[43:47] | We got two mags of film, we got a subway car, | 我们有两卷胶片 一辆地铁 |
[43:50] | we got 15 stops till Inwood. | 在到因伍德之前有15站 |
[43:52] | Woodsman, get your fuckin’ pants off. | 伐木工 裤子脱了 |
[43:54] | Little Red, get naked. | 小红帽 衣服脱掉 |
[43:56] | All right, freaks, | 好了 变态们 |
[43:58] | let’s shoot this fuckin’ movie! | 我们开拍吧 |
[44:00] | Joss, where’s my axe? | 小乔 我的斧子呢 |
[44:29] | I don’t get it. Am I the sweet, innocent girl, | 我不懂 我到底是一个天真无邪的姑娘 |
[44:32] | or am I the seductive slut? | 还是一个骚货 |
[44:33] | No. First you’re one… | 不 你首先是一个身份 |
[44:36] | and then you’re the other. | 然后是另一个 |
[44:38] | Sometimes you’re both. | 有时两个都是 |
[44:40] | I know, it can be confusing | 我懂 不按顺序拍摄的时候 |
[44:42] | when you shoot the story out of order. | 有时会令人糊涂 |
[44:47] | Or, you know. | 或者 你懂的 |
[44:49] | You could work those dimples, baby. | 你可以利用你的酒窝 |
[44:52] | Cut glass with those dimples. | 用你的酒窝散发魅力 |
[44:58] | It’s weird bein’ out on the old stroll. | 回到街上感觉很怪 |
[45:01] | For me, anyway. | 对我来说是这样 |
[45:05] | Ya know, the first time I met you | 我第一见你的时候 |
[45:07] | I think we were right over there. | 应该就在那边 |
[45:11] | C.C. got you to come over | CC让你过来 |
[45:12] | and ask me for a light or something, remember? | 问我借火什么的 记得吗 |
[45:18] | Yeah, you do. | 你记得的 |
[45:22] | You ever think back on that first day? | 你有回想过你来这里的第一天吗 |
[45:25] | You stepped off the bus… | 从车上下来 |
[45:28] | from where, fuckin’ Hicksville? | 希克斯维尔过来的 |
[45:32] | Want so bad to take a bite out of the Big Apple. | 特别想咬一口大苹果[纽约] |
[45:37] | And how it felt. | 感受一下 |
[45:41] | Ready to conquer. Everything was yours. | 准备征服 一切都属于你 |
[45:46] | Nothing could hurt you. | 什么都伤不了你 |
[45:51] | Never felt that way. | 从没有过那样的感觉 |
[45:54] | – I was never like that. – No? | -我从没那样过 -是吗 |
[46:00] | Coulda fooled me. | 骗谁呢 |
[46:09] | Hey, Candy. The camera’s ready. | 糖糖 摄像准备好了 |
[46:38] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[46:43] | What, that camera’s so heavy | 摄像机很重吗 |
[46:45] | they gotta put him in a wheelchair? | 还得坐轮椅 |
[46:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:50] | And action! | 开拍 |
[46:53] | OK, go ‘head, go ‘head. | 上去 上去 |
[47:14] | Holy sh– | 我去 |
[47:24] | Officer! Officer! | 警官 警官 |
[47:25] | – He’s not chasing her for real! He’s an actor! – Huh? | -他不是真的在追她 他是演员 -什么 |
[47:28] | He’s not chasing her for real. We’re makin’ a movie. | 他不是真的在追她 我们在拍电影 |
[47:30] | We got a camera and lights… | 我们有摄像机和灯光 |
[47:32] | Once we hit him he’s gotta go. | 我们打了他 必须把他带走 |
[47:33] | Officer, he didn’t do anything. | 警官 他什么都没做 |
[47:35] | Sorry, lady. All right, come on, pal. | 抱歉 来吧 |
[47:37] | This is fucked up! | 这太操蛋了 |
[47:39] | That was fuckin’ great. | 太棒了 |
[47:42] | That looked like they really threw him a beatin’. | 看上去他们真的揍了他一样 |
[47:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:47] | I’ll give you 20 grand for 25% right now. | 我现在给你两万 我要25%的分红 |
[47:52] | Deal. | 成交 |
[48:14] | Paul’s opening’s tonight. | 保罗的店今晚开业 |
[48:19] | Can’t miss that. | 不能错过 |
[48:37] | The glass is too thick. | 玻璃杯太厚了 |
[48:40] | Four more round tables. | 还有四张圆桌 |
[48:43] | Don’t get caught up in this last-minute stuff. | 别纠结这些清仓大甩卖的东西 |
[48:45] | You’re not in this alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[48:47] | – I’ll put out the fires. – OK. | -我去灭火 -好 |
[48:51] | Someone’s coming to hook up the sound equipment, right? | 有人会来调试音响设备 对吧 |
[48:52] | I have no idea which… cable goes where. | 我完全不懂哪根线该接哪儿 |
[48:55] | Right. Yeah, OK. | 嗯 好吧 |
[48:59] | We still owe everything… | 我们还有很多要拍 |
[49:02] | Grandma’s bedroom and the reshoot on the park sequence, | 外婆的卧室 重拍公园部分 |
[49:06] | which fuck-nuts left on the… subway train. | 那些傻逼留在地铁上了 |
[49:10] | But hey, the good news is, | 不过好消息是 |
[49:11] | I got the uptown lobby location back at half-price. | 我以半价要回了城北的大厅 |
[49:15] | – Great. – We’re gonna have to hire another Grandma | -很好 -在重拍前 |
[49:17] | before we reshoot that, so… | 我们得再找一个人来演外婆 |
[49:21] | Bottom line is, we’re broke | 底线是我们破产了 |
[49:22] | and you’re, what, almost a week shy of filming a movie? | 你已经快少拍了一周的电影了 |
[49:26] | – How broke? – Thirty-five in the hole. | -有多破产 -欠了三万五 |
[49:28] | Ok… | 好 |
[49:31] | I’ll do the Grandma. | 我去演外婆 |
[49:33] | – For free. – Well, yeah. | -免费 -当然 |
[49:34] | But she’s Aunt Sue now. | 她现在是苏姑姑 |
[49:38] | And she’s hot as fuck. | 性感火辣 |
[49:44] | Candy. I gotta show you this. | 糖糖 过来看看 |
[49:47] | All I know is, she needs to get settled somewhere else. | 我只知道 她需要换个地方安顿下来 |
[49:50] | And a bus ticket’s one thing, | 车票是一回事 |
[49:52] | but I might as well buy her a round-trip fare. | 我还不如给她买往返票 |
[49:56] | How much you thinking? | 你打算要多少钱 |
[49:58] | Few thousand. Enough to get a place and buy some time | 几千吧 足够找个地方 争取点时间 |
[50:01] | – so she can look for a job. – We don’t do that. | -这样她好去找工作 -不行 |
[50:03] | The funds we have are limited | 我们的资金有限 |
[50:04] | and go towards hiring staff and doing outreach. | 要用于招人和扩大范围 |
[50:07] | Trying to effect large-scale change. | 试图改变更多人 |
[50:09] | Mm-hmm. One community meetin’ at a time. | 一次搞定一个社区 |
[50:12] | In the long run, that’s how it works. | 从长远来看 就该这样 |
[50:13] | Not for Chocolate. | 对巧克力来说不是 |
[50:17] | Dorothy… | 桃乐茜 |
[50:20] | …if we get into the business | 要是我们试图 |
[50:22] | of trying to fund every single escape story, | 资助每一个想逃走的姑娘 |
[50:24] | we’re gonna lose the chance to change anything in a real way. | 我们就会失去改变任何现状的机会 |
[50:28] | The people with Judson, they’re gonna lose credibility with pimps | 如果消息传出去 皮条客们就不会再相信 |
[50:30] | – if it gets out that– – Fuck the fuckin’ pimps. | -贾德森巴士上的人 -去他妈的皮条客 |
[50:34] | Is this all so you can get even with Rodney? | 你是为了报复罗德尼吗 |
[50:37] | Over one of his girls? Or is this about C.C.? | 通过帮助他的一个姑娘 还是因为CC |
[50:41] | Because if it’s down to that– | 因为要是是出于这个原因的话 |
[50:53] | At last! A wolf! Yahoo! | 终于有狼来了 |
[50:57] | What’s your hurry, Harry? | 你这么急干嘛 哈里 |
[51:03] | Fuck the woodsman, right? | 去他的伐木工 对吧 |
[51:05] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[51:08] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[51:43] | – You look great. – Thanks. | -你看上去很棒 -谢谢 |
[51:59] | – Hey. This is erotic to you? – Yeah. | -你觉得这色情吗 -嗯 |
[52:03] | The “You tried my door before, | “你之前试过敲过我的门 |
[52:05] | – now you don’t have to–” – Not just me. | -现在你不必” -不只是我这么觉得 |
[52:06] | Men and women are different beasts. | 男人和女人是不同的野兽 |
[52:08] | Yeah, one of us are beasts. Mm-hm? | 我们中有一人是野兽 |
[52:12] | When it comes to fucking, we’re all beasts. | 在做爱这方面 我们都是野兽 |
[52:16] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[52:24] | – What’s this? – Ohh. Open it. | -这是什么 -打开看 |
[52:27] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[52:31] | – How much? – Eh, 20K. | -有多少 -两万 |
[52:34] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[52:35] | Twenty fucking K! | 他妈的两万 |
[52:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[52:39] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[52:41] | Now, that’s a producer! | 这才是制片人 |
[52:42] | Frankie! Oh, my god. | 弗兰奇 我的天 |
[52:47] | It’s all over here! | 全都在这 |
[52:51] | Hey, Frankie, you wearin’ two left shoes? | 弗兰奇 你两只鞋都是左脚的 |
[52:56] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[53:09] | Tod. Hey, how are you? | 托德 你怎么样 |
[53:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:15] | Your jacket is gorgeous. | 你外套真好看 |
[53:18] | You got chandeliers in this joint? | 你还装了吊灯吗 |
[53:20] | Ah, shit. Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:26] | Come here. All right, all right. | 过来 不错 不错 |
[53:27] | – Man. – Come here. Eh? | -谢谢 -过来 |
[53:30] | – Good to see you. – Congratulations. | -很高兴见到你 -恭喜 |
[53:32] | – Thank you. To you as well. – I’m impressed. | -谢谢 也敬你 -很厉害 |
[53:35] | I’m impressed. | 很厉害 |
[53:37] | It’s amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[54:23] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家前来 |
[54:28] | I– I don’t– I don’t really know what to say, but… | 我 我不知道说什么 不过 |
[54:34] | Come here. Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[54:36] | My partner and I… | 我搭档和我 |
[54:38] | are so thrilled to have our friends with us tonight. | 很开心各位朋友前来捧场 |
[54:43] | But we know why you really came, so let’s not delay. | 但我们知道你们为何而来 所以就不多说了 |
[54:46] | Miss Sarah Vaughan. | 有请莎拉·沃恩[歌后] |
[57:23] | My… | 天啊 |
[57:24] | what big eyes you have. | 你的眼睛真大 |
[57:48] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[57:51] | You got somethin’ here. | 你拍得不错 |