时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | He’ll hear about it. Or worse, see it. | 他会听说 或是更糟 他会看到 |
[00:12] | Can we leave the soap opera out on the sidewalk? | 能去街上解决吗 |
[00:17] | So all the envelopes go to the mob? | 所以所有信封都会给黑帮吗 |
[00:19] | I don’t know how to get out. | 我不知道如何抽身 |
[00:23] | So, Bring Your Kid to Work Day, huh? | 今天是带孩子上班日吗 |
[00:27] | If we get into the business | 要是我们试图 |
[00:29] | of trying to fund every single escape story, | 资助每一个想逃走的姑娘 |
[00:31] | we’re gonna lose the chance to change anything. | 我们就会失去改变任何现状的机会 |
[00:33] | – To new hope. -To any hope at all. | -敬新希望镇 -敬任何希望 |
[01:01] | Hey, Tommy. Rudy wants to talk. | 汤米 鲁迪找你有事 |
[01:11] | Rudy. How are ya? | 鲁迪 你好吗 |
[01:13] | Good, Vincent, how ya doin’? | 很好 文森特 你怎么样 |
[01:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:20] | We got a busted-out joint over on the East Side. | 我们在东区有一家人气很高的酒吧 |
[01:23] | Could be a big moneymaker. | 可能成为摇钱树 |
[01:25] | 46th and 2nd. | 第46大道和2街 |
[01:26] | Any closer to the UN, you have to be a diplomat. | 再靠近点联合国 你就得是外交官了 |
[01:28] | – Another bar? – For the international set. | -又一家酒吧 -主要面向国际顾客 |
[01:32] | Can you find someone else? | 能找别人吗 |
[01:34] | Please, Rudy. | 拜托 鲁迪 |
[01:36] | C’mon, no one else got your golden touch. | 没人有你这么强的业务能力 |
[01:38] | I’m drowning here. | 我快忙不过来了 |
[01:39] | This place, the Hi-Hat… the parlors, the peeps. | 这里 踩镲 妓院还有放映机 |
[01:43] | Awright, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you let me out of this parlor thing? | 要不你别让我管妓院了 |
[01:47] | All right? You get somebody else for that, | 行吗 你另外找个人去 |
[01:49] | I’ll run all your bars for you, OK? | 我就帮你看所有的酒吧 行吗 |
[01:51] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[01:53] | Vince, let’s take a walk. | 文斯 我们去走走 |
[01:55] | Will you excuse us for a minute, Rudy? | 我们失陪一会儿 |
[01:58] | C’mon. | 走 |
[02:05] | Clear this out. | 把这里的人赶走 |
[02:07] | All right, people, in or out. | 各位 要么进去要么走 |
[02:09] | All right, come on, let’s just go. | 我们走 |
[02:14] | – What’s your problem? – No problem. | -你什么毛病 -我没毛病 |
[02:16] | Gimme the new bar, gimme five of ’em, | 把新酒吧给我 给我5个都行 |
[02:18] | I’ll run ’em all for ya. | 我全帮你们看着 |
[02:20] | Just let me walk away from the parlors and the peeps. | 只是别再让我管妓院和放映机了 |
[02:22] | What, is your girlfriend busting your balls? | 你女朋友在为难你吗 |
[02:24] | No. This is me talkin’. All ri– | 没 这是我的想法 |
[02:28] | Bobby, he’s been handling the parlors fine for years. | 鲍比已经管理妓院很多年了 没出什么问题 |
[02:32] | Irene has the peeps well in hand. | 放映机那边爱琳也打理得很好 |
[02:34] | I’m like the third wheel | 我就像是”电灯泡”一样 |
[02:36] | who’s takin’ money for nothin’! | 什么都不做还拿钱 |
[02:37] | No. Don’t underestimate yourself. | 没 别低估你自己 |
[02:39] | What happens when you go away, huh? | 你要是走了会怎么样 |
[02:41] | All I ever wanted was a nightclub, Tommy, that’s it! | 我就想要一家夜店 汤米 仅此而已 |
[02:45] | That’s the best of me! | 那是我最擅长的 |
[02:46] | If you don’t wanna take on the new place, that’s fine. | 你要是不想接管新的这家店 行 |
[02:50] | For all the rest, Rudy wants you there. | 剩下的店 鲁迪希望你能去管理 |
[02:52] | That’s the end of it. | 就这样 |
[02:55] | What if I refuse? Then what happens? | 我要是拒绝会怎么样 |
[03:00] | They find you somewhere. | 就只有给你收尸了 |
[03:03] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[03:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[03:08] | I like you, Vince, awright? | 我喜欢你 文斯 好吗 |
[03:11] | But OK. What would really happen if you walked away? | 不过好吧 你要是真走掉会怎样 |
[03:14] | Bobby loses his spot in the parlor. He’s out of work. | 鲍比丢掉在妓院的工作 失业 |
[03:17] | You can explain that to his wife and kids. | 你可以跟他老婆和孩子解释 |
[03:19] | We give the Hi-Hat to another one of our friends, | 我们把踩镲交给另外的朋友 |
[03:22] | – and Abby’s out of a job… – Come on. | -然后艾比也会失业 -搞错没有 |
[03:23] | basically puts you out on the street. | 你也只有沦落街头 |
[03:25] | Don’t even think about opening another bar | 到时就别想在城里 |
[03:27] | in the city at that point, | 开任何酒吧了 |
[03:29] | or in any of the boroughs. | 任何区都不行 |
[03:31] | You’re an earner for us, Vincent. Awright? | 你为我们赚钱 文森特 懂吗 |
[03:35] | You break the chain– poof– you’re gone. | 你要是打破这链条 你也就完了 |
[03:41] | I have never seen someone so miserable | 我从没见过谁赚这么多钱 |
[03:44] | while makin’ so much money. | 还活得这么痛苦的 |
[03:46] | Fuck. C’mon. C’mon, let’s get a drink. | 靠 我们去喝一杯 |
[04:22] | Hey, Vince. Everything OK? | 文斯 一切可好 |
[04:28] | When you comin’ back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[06:24] | Oh, you’re up. | 你醒了 |
[06:26] | Yeah, and gettin’ a little antsy. | 嗯 有点坐立不安 |
[06:31] | How ’bout we go out for breakfast? | 我们出去吃早餐吧 |
[06:33] | Sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[06:34] | Not while Rodney’s lookin’ for you. | 罗德尼在找你 你不能出去 |
[06:36] | He knows I’m here? | 他知道我在这 |
[06:37] | No. But he’s lookin’. | 不 但他在找你 |
[06:49] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[06:59] | How ’bout some eggs? | 吃鸡蛋吗 |
[07:11] | How many days will you be needing the car, Mr. Martino? | 你想租多少天的车 马蒂诺先生 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. Uh… | 不知道 |
[07:18] | can ya… open-end it? | 能不能不要有限制 |
[07:19] | I’m guessin’ you’ll want something premium. | 我猜你想要豪车 |
[07:22] | Cadillac? Or Lincoln, maybe? | 凯迪拉克或者林肯 |
[07:24] | No. No, no. | 不 不不 |
[07:26] | Just do, uh… mid-size. | 中等大小的就行 |
[07:29] | Mid-size. | 中等大小 |
[07:31] | This can help. Take one. | 这个有用 拿去吧 |
[07:34] | No fuckin’ way. | 想都别想 |
[07:35] | It’s just a legal primer, | 这是法律入门知识 |
[07:37] | it’s got tips on how to beat police entrapment | 上面有关于如何逃过警察圈套 |
[07:39] | and knock down the loitering charges. | 以及撤销游荡指控的小建议 |
[07:41] | – Tanya, baby, take this. – Fuck you doing, girl? | -塔尼娅 拿着 -你干什么 |
[07:44] | Are they paying you for this bullshit? | 你收了钱才做这事的吗 |
[07:46] | I’m with Ashley. You remember Ashley. | 我跟艾什莉一起的 你记得艾什莉吧 |
[07:49] | – You don’t remember Ashley? – Mm-mm. No. | -不记得了吗 -不记得 |
[07:53] | See ya later. | 再见 |
[07:53] | Take this, put it in your purse. | 拿去 放你包里 |
[07:54] | Just helpin’ you with some tips | 一些关于 |
[07:56] | on how to not get arrested all the time… | 如何逃过逮捕的小建议 |
[07:59] | – Cali. – You mean the girls in Oakland didn’t care | -加州 -你是说奥克兰的姑娘们不在乎 |
[08:02] | if their pimps saw them talkin’ to you? | 自己是否被皮条客看见与你交谈 |
[08:04] | Tell me another. | 我才不信你的鬼话 |
[08:12] | – So how’s he holdin’ up? – Good. | -他表现怎么样 -挺好的 |
[08:15] | Got an eight-hour nightstick, | 上了八小时夜班 |
[08:16] | but don’t get in the way of his chores. | 但也没妨碍他搞卫生 |
[08:19] | Maybe he should take my feather duster to tour, | 也许他该带着我的羽毛掸子去巡视 |
[08:21] | he could do double duty. | 他可以同时做两份工 |
[08:33] | Am I makin’ too much noise, or… | 是我弄得太吵了吗 |
[08:35] | – I’d rather hear that than him. – Me too. | -那也好过听他的叫声 -我也觉得 |
[08:39] | We’re goin’ out for lunch soon, | 马上要出去吃午饭了 |
[08:40] | think about what you want. | 你快想想要吃什么 |
[09:29] | – So, is it finished? – The movie? | -拍完了吗 -你说电影吗 |
[09:32] | Almost, I think. | 差不多了吧 |
[09:33] | Well, Candy wants to reshoot some things | 糖糖想重拍一些场景 |
[09:35] | she thinks could be better, | 她觉得还能拍得更好 |
[09:37] | but you shoulda heard Harvey scream. | 但你是没看见哈维暴跳如雷的样子 |
[09:39] | He’s payin’ for it. | 他出的钱 |
[09:41] | Harvey says “Red Hot” is worth it. | 哈维说《性感小红帽》值得这一切 |
[09:43] | He says it’s the first time in the history of fuck films | 他说这是黄片拍摄史上第一次 |
[09:46] | that anybody’s paid for the same real estate twice. | 要租同一个场地两次 |
[09:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:53] | I like acting. | 我喜欢演戏 |
[09:55] | I think I like it more than anything I’ve ever done before. | 我觉得我对演戏的热爱超过以往做过的一切 |
[10:02] | Anything? | 包括我吗 |
[10:22] | Thank fuckin’ god. Air conditioning. | 谢天谢地 终于吹上空调了 |
[10:26] | Move, Opie. | 走开 白人佬 |
[10:28] | – What’s up with this? – Social work. | -你这是在做什么 -社会工作 |
[10:32] | Social work. | 社会工作 |
[10:34] | Is there money in that? | 有钱赚吗 |
[10:35] | Where’s my cut? | 我的分红呢 |
[10:46] | You OK, D? | 你没事吧 小达 |
[10:53] | What are you having? | 你要喝什么 |
[10:55] | What? | 你说什么 |
[10:56] | I said… what– | 我说 你要… |
[10:58] | A High Life. Please. | 一杯非常喜悦 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Three of ’em, actually. | 还是来三杯吧 |
[11:13] | 欢迎来到佛蒙特州 “绿山之州” | |
[11:23] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -那就这样 -好 |
[11:25] | I’ll be out front when you’re ready to go. | 你能走了就来外面找我 |
[11:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:32] | You got a fuckin’ problem? | 有问题吗 |
[11:41] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[11:44] | Don’t be mad. | 一会儿不要生气 |
[11:50] | Room four. | 四号房间 |
[12:00] | – Everything OK in there? – Yeah, Bobby– | -里面没事吧 -没事 鲍比 |
[12:03] | – Chrissake! Fuck off. – Dad, you can’t just walk in here! | -天啊 滚蛋 -爸 你不能直接进来 |
[12:05] | – There’s doors, and there’s– – Wait for me at the bar. | -你得敲门 -去吧台等我 |
[12:10] | He paid for it, Bobby. | 他给钱了 鲍比 |
[12:11] | I don’t care if he had C-notes flyin’ out his ass. | 我才不管他有没有给你钱 |
[12:13] | He’s here to work. That’s it! | 他是来这里工作的 不是来干这些的 |
[12:16] | He’s a really nice person, your son. | 你儿子人真的很好 |
[12:21] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[12:23] | Superman! | 超人 |
[12:25] | Look at your face! | 看看你的脸 |
[12:26] | It’s all cleared up, huh? | 都擦干净了吧 |
[12:27] | I guess it is true, huh? | 看来是真的了 |
[12:29] | C’mon, shut up, Uncle Frank. | 别这样 别说了 弗兰克叔叔 |
[12:31] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[12:37] | A wise wine merchant never samples his own product. | 明智的酒商永远不会品尝自己的产品 |
[12:42] | You know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[12:44] | Don’t get drunk on pussy? | 别舔逼把自己舔醉了 |
[15:31] | Darlene, how long you gonna be in there? | 达琳 你还要在里面待多久 |
[15:36] | – Holy shit. – Come on. | -见鬼 -进来吧 |
[15:45] | You see that brown ring, what are you gonna do? | 你也看到那道棕环了 你打算怎么办 |
[15:46] | – I ain’t havin’ a baby. – Not even Larry’s? | -我不会要小孩的 -即使是拉里的吗 |
[15:49] | Especially not Larry. | 尤其是拉里的 |
[15:57] | Comes to that, you should go with someone. | 既然如此 你得找个人陪你去打胎 |
[15:59] | Just let me know when. | 你想好时间告诉我就行 |
[16:03] | So, when are they gonna be here? | 他们什么时候会到 |
[16:05] | – Any minute. – Great. | -随时都有可能 -很好 |
[16:07] | I’m gonna get the reels up and running. | 我去把胶卷准备好 |
[16:09] | Now remember, these are the guys who put in the original thirty. | 记住 最初那三万就是这些家伙投资的 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Yeah. Guys whose names all end in vowels. | 记住了 他们的名字都是以元音结尾的 |
[16:16] | Right, so… hey, I need ya to play nice. | 没错 所以我需要你表现得友好一点 |
[16:21] | Why wouldn’t I play nice… | 我怎么会不友好呢 |
[16:23] | when they helped me make my movie? | 他们可是帮我拍电影的人 |
[16:25] | And it’s the movie you wanted to make, but… | 这是你想拍的电影 但是… |
[16:29] | but, yeah, we need another injection, | 我们需要另一笔投资 |
[16:30] | these guys control distribution and print houses. | 这些人掌控着发行和拷贝厂 |
[16:32] | Harvey, they’re gonna love it. | 哈维 他们会喜欢的 |
[16:34] | Whether they do or whether they do not, | 无论如何 |
[16:36] | just please play nice. | 请你表现得友好一点 |
[16:37] | Eileen, listen to me. | 艾琳 听我说 |
[16:39] | They didn’t even want you at this screening. | 他们本来都不想让你出现在放映现场的 |
[16:41] | They’re not used to women sitting in on business. | 他们不习惯有女性参与进来 |
[16:44] | I figured you might need to be here | 我想着你可能需要来这儿 |
[16:46] | to explain the, uh, cinematic subtext to them. | 向他们解释电影的弦外之音 |
[16:51] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[16:52] | Hey, listen, that doesn’t work, you take your top off. | 如果行不通 你就把上衣脱了 |
[16:55] | That much these gorillas’ll understand. | 这些他们肯定懂 |
[17:01] | Oh, you welcome, baby girl. | 欢迎光临 宝贝 |
[17:04] | Huh. Don’t say nothin’. Let me tell it. | 先别说话 我来猜猜看 |
[17:08] | Two scrambled… | 两份炒蛋 |
[17:09] | rye toast, honey, | 黑麦吐司 加蜂蜜 |
[17:12] | and hash browns. | 还有炸薯饼 |
[17:14] | That’s you, right? | 没说错吧 |
[17:15] | Very good, but just coffee now. | 没错 但这次来杯咖啡就好 |
[17:18] | OK, cool. | 没问题 |
[17:20] | What you think about this? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[17:23] | “In the Heat of the Meat.” | 《炎热的肉》 |
[17:26] | It’s a porn version of that Sidney Poitier flick. | 这是西德尼·波蒂埃演的那部电影的黄片版 |
[17:32] | Why you ain’t eatin’? | 你为什么不吃 |
[17:34] | I don’t feel too good. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[17:43] | I still can’t believe that you’re back. | 我还是不能相信你回来了 |
[17:47] | Is C.C. makin’ my ears burn? | CC说我坏话了吗 |
[17:49] | He don’t say a word about you. | 他没说过你 |
[17:53] | So what, you gonna buy me some straitlaced clothes | 怎么 你要给我买正经的衣服 |
[17:56] | and… a ticket back to Copper Island? | 送我回铜岛吗 |
[18:00] | Where? | 哪里 |
[18:02] | The U.P. | 上半岛 |
[18:04] | Upper Peninsula of Michigan. | 密歇根上半岛 |
[18:08] | That’s not what we do. We’re more about… | 我们不这么干 我们一般 |
[18:11] | helpin’ out the girls in the day-to-day. | 就是帮助那些女孩的日常生活 |
[18:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:17] | So, no bus ticket? | 不给买大巴车票吗 |
[18:23] | Is that what you want? | 你是想要这个吗 |
[18:26] | The fuck is that girl doin’? | 那女的在干嘛 |
[18:29] | Maybe she’s just talkin’ to her. | 可能只是在跟她说话 |
[18:34] | Girl, what are you askin’ me? | 你想说什么 |
[18:40] | Just sometimes… | 就是有时候 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:55] | I’m around. | 我一直都在 |
[19:24] | What big eyes you have. | 你眼睛真大 |
[19:50] | That was, uh… | 这… |
[19:51] | It’s not your standard fuck film, I’m well aware of that. | 跟一般的黄片不同 我知道 |
[19:54] | – Yeah, no shit. – It’s… | -废话 -这是 |
[19:57] | it’s art porn. | 艺术黄片 |
[20:00] | – Art porn. – Yeah. | -艺术黄片 -对 |
[20:02] | It’s gonna bring in women as well as men. | 会吸引男性和女性都来观看 |
[20:04] | It’s gonna broaden the audience for adult films. | 会拓宽黄片的观众群体 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna be rolling in cash. | 你会日进斗金的 |
[20:10] | Yeah, there is a bigger market | 对 现在高端黄片 |
[20:11] | for higher-class skin flicks now. | 确实市场更大 |
[20:13] | I think if we could get a little more money, | 如果钱再多一点 |
[20:15] | we could get some press attention. | 我们就能请媒体报道 |
[20:17] | More money? For what? | 更多钱 做什么 |
[20:19] | Once you cut out all the fuckin’ talkin’, | 你把对话减掉之后 |
[20:20] | – you’re good to go. – Hey. It’s not a loop. | -就可以上映了 -不是循环胶片电影 |
[20:23] | It’s a full-length feature. It’s made for theaters. | 是全长影片 为影院而拍 |
[20:26] | It’s got a story, and for once– holy Christ– | 有剧情 而且这一次 |
[20:30] | we told it pretty damn well. | 我们拍得也很好 |
[20:32] | Come on, Marty. Help me out here. | 拜托 马蒂 帮帮忙 |
[20:37] | She is not wrong. | 她没说错 |
[20:39] | We book it in theaters, it’ll run for a while. | 我们定下影院 可以上映一段时间 |
[20:41] | Plus, Lori’s hot as balls right now. | 而且 洛瑞现在太火了 |
[20:43] | There’s no argument there. | 确实是 |
[20:45] | – Don’t forget about Candy. – She’s still got a few moves. | -别忘了糖糖 -她风韵犹存 |
[20:48] | Hey. “She”? I’m right here. | “她” 我就是糖糖 |
[20:51] | You can talk to me. | 直接跟我说吧 |
[20:52] | I directed the film. | 电影是我导的 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. I’m saying that Candy | 不好意思 糖糖 |
[20:56] | has made a name for herself behind the camera. | 当导演也积累了一定名气 |
[20:59] | And I think | 我觉得 |
[21:00] | we put a lady director out in front of this. | 可以宣传是女导演执导的 |
[21:03] | Cleans us up to people. | 在观众面前美化一下我们 |
[21:04] | He’s right, Matty. | 他说得对 马蒂 |
[21:05] | This one we can put the director out front, | 这部电影可以宣传导演 |
[21:07] | make her part of the package. | 让她也成为卖点 |
[21:09] | It’s good for the feminism part. | 那些女权主义会买账的 |
[21:14] | “The feminism part”? | “那些女权主义” |
[21:17] | What I mean to say is… you’re a broad. | 我的意思是 你是个女人 |
[21:21] | It’s a fuck film made by a broad. | 女人拍的黄片 |
[21:23] | It’s good for us. That’s all I’m saying. C’mon. | 对我们好 没别的意思 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, Candy. | 不好意思 糖糖 |
[21:28] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[21:30] | Give me a few minutes alone with the guys. OK? | 让我跟他们单独谈会儿 好吗 |
[21:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:51] | – It’s OK. – What the fuck’s her problem? | -没事 -她有什么问题 |
[21:53] | It’s fine, really. | 没事的 |
[21:58] | How much more you need to put this thing out in front | 这电影要按你的想法上映 |
[22:00] | the way you want to? | 还需要多少钱 |
[22:03] | Come on, imagine if it | 想象一下 |
[22:04] | were your mother you had to explain this to. | 如果你要跟你妈解释这事要怎么说 |
[22:07] | I just didn’t think i was going to ever have to do this. | 我以为我永远不会需要做这事 |
[22:11] | – Do you know the asshole? – Who told her? | -你认识这混蛋吗 -告诉她的那混蛋 |
[22:13] | – Yeah. – Some bastard who said he found– found– | -对 -有个混蛋说他发现 |
[22:16] | a magazine with my photo in it. | 一个杂志上有我的照片 |
[22:18] | A still from “Boys in the Sand.” | 《沙滩上的男孩》的剧照 |
[22:20] | Found it under his fuckin’ mattress. | 在他床垫下找到的 |
[22:22] | And now I’m sitting here trying to explain | 现在我坐在这解释 |
[22:23] | how after eight years I’ve been in 22 fuck films | 八年里是怎么拍了22部黄片 |
[22:26] | and a Ford dealer’s commercial. | 和一支福特经销商广告的 |
[22:29] | That many, huh? | 这么多吗 |
[22:32] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[22:34] | Look, she loves you, right? | 她爱你 对吧 |
[22:36] | – Yes. – It’ll be fine. | -对 -那没事的 |
[22:43] | – I’ve missed you. – You see me all the time. | -我很想你 -你随时都能见到我 |
[23:10] | Well, I’ve been thinking about going for a while. | 我想去已经有一段时间了 |
[23:11] | – I was hoping you’d want to tonight. – OK, sounds great. | -我希望你今晚也想去 -好 听着不错 |
[23:18] | – Maybe some good wine? – Yes. | -来点好酒吗 -好 |
[23:24] | We don’t get out of bed till 10. | 我们要到十点以后才起床 |
[23:26] | We were on our honeymoon in Miami Beach. | 我们在迈阿密海滩度蜜月 |
[23:29] | I had never been south of Philly, so that was… different. | 我从没去过费城以南的地方 感觉很不一样 |
[23:32] | Me in the room, suffering from sunburn, | 我被晒伤只能待在房间里 |
[23:35] | and Linda walkin’ on the strand | 而琳达在海滩漫步 |
[23:36] | with all them Cuban guys leerin’ at her. | 那些古巴人都色眯眯地盯着她 |
[23:39] | Can’t say that I blame them. | 也不怪他们 |
[23:40] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[23:42] | We could use another vacation. | 我们可以再去度一次假 |
[23:44] | – When’s your pick? – No time soon, | -你打算什么时候去 -最近不行 |
[23:46] | but hey, maybe I could switch with one of the guys. | 但也许可以和他们调班 |
[23:50] | Yeah, I’ll just march into McDonagh’s office and demand it. | 对 我直接去麦克多纳办公室提要求就行 |
[23:54] | Guy thinks he’s James fucking Coburn. | 那个人认为自己是詹姆斯·科伯恩 |
[23:56] | “Schlitz Light.” | “舒立兹清啤” |
[23:58] | Hey, that just made me thirsty. | 那让我口渴了 |
[24:01] | We’re gonna need another one of these. | 我们需要再来一品脱这个 |
[24:02] | Maybe two. | 可能两品脱 |
[24:10] | Someone’s got a sweet tooth. | 有人喜欢吃甜食啊 |
[24:14] | It’s college kids. | 大学生们 |
[24:15] | They like a drink that comes with cavities. | 他们喜欢喝会引起蛀牙的饮料 |
[24:18] | I used to work behind the stick at a Korean bar. | 我以前在韩国酒吧吧台工作 |
[24:21] | Every drink had more colors than a crayon box. | 每杯饮料颜色比蜡笔盒还多 |
[24:23] | Oh, yeah? Where was this? | 是吗 那在哪里 |
[24:25] | Lemme guess. Boston. | 让我猜猜 波士顿 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Manhattan. | 是的 曼哈顿 |
[24:29] | – Midtown. – Oh, yeah? | -市中心 -是吗 |
[24:31] | I grew up in Washington Heights. | 我在华盛顿高地长大 |
[24:32] | Bay Ridge. | 我在湾脊 |
[24:34] | Vincent Martino. | 文森特·马蒂诺 |
[24:36] | Gerry Mullen. You still tending bar? | 杰里·穆伦 你还在酒吧工作吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. Just you tonight? | 是的 今晚就你吗 |
[24:41] | Yeah. The other guy’s wife just had a baby. | 没错 另一个人的妻子刚刚生完孩子 |
[24:47] | You’re not messing around this time. | 你这次可是来真的了 |
[24:49] | Why don’t you try hitting a few pins? | 试试打倒几个球瓶 |
[24:55] | It’s them little hands. Like claws. | 她的手特别小 像爪子一样 |
[25:00] | I tried! | 我尽力了 |
[25:02] | We’re bowling an 85. | 我们还差85分 |
[25:04] | How ya gonna fix this? | 要怎么办 |
[25:06] | Try using a lighter ball the next time. | 下次试着用一个轻点的球 |
[25:08] | Doesn’t matter with her. It’s just gonna keep rolling off. | 对她来说没用 球总是会偏离轨道的 |
[25:15] | I’m home! | 我到家了 |
[25:26] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[25:45] | Never mix soda pop with your liquor. | 千万别把苏打汽水和酒混在一起 |
[25:47] | Try this instead. | 试试这个 |
[25:49] | You’re gonna thank me in the morning. | 你明早会感谢我的 |
[25:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:54] | And… there. | 好了 |
[25:59] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[26:02] | Mmm. That’s– it’s really good. | 这真的很好喝 |
[26:04] | That’s right. Wanna try one? | 没错 想试一杯吗 |
[26:06] | – Sure. – All right. | -好啊 -好的 |
[26:08] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识吗 |
[26:10] | – No. I’m, uh, Barry. – Paula. | -不 我叫巴里 -葆拉 |
[26:13] | I’m Vincent. Good to know both of you. | 我是文森特 很高兴认识你们两个 |
[26:17] | So Vincent, what do you– what do you call this? | 文森特 你管这个叫什么 |
[26:20] | Have no idea. | 不知道 |
[26:23] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[26:24] | Why don’t you two put your heads together, | 你们两个为什么不一起 |
[26:27] | come up with a good name. | 想一个好名字 |
[26:33] | It’s a Negroni. | 那是内格罗尼 |
[26:36] | – Anita’s not here. – Just tell me what room, | -安妮塔不在 -告诉我哪个房间 |
[26:38] | or I’m gonna start breaking down doors. | 不然我就要破门而入了 |
[26:40] | – You even breathe in my direction– – Hey, now, now. Bobby! | -你敢靠近我 -等等 鲍比 |
[26:43] | I heard you the first time. | 我第一次就听见你了 |
[26:46] | Whoa. Danny, hold on. | 丹尼 等等 |
[26:49] | I just wanna talk to her. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
[26:50] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[26:52] | Y-You hiding her from me? | 你把她藏起来了 |
[26:53] | On my mother’s eyes, she’s off tonight. | 以我母亲的眼睛发誓 她今晚不上班 |
[26:55] | Her next shift’s tomorrow night. | 她要等明晚才上班 |
[26:56] | You can see her then. | 你可以到时候见她 |
[26:58] | She better be here. | 她最好在 |
[27:01] | Fucking cops. | 该死的警察 |
[27:03] | So he’s fucking yelling, | 他在大喊 |
[27:05] | his fucking shirt’s off, and the basketball… | 把衬衫脱了 然后篮球 |
[27:07] | What did I say to you two?! | 我怎么和你们俩说的 |
[27:11] | Relax. It’s just food. | 淡定 只是食物而已 |
[27:13] | Christ. | 老天 |
[27:18] | That was the best night I’ve had in a long time. | 那是我很长时间以来最棒的一晚 |
[27:21] | The best. | 最棒的 |
[27:24] | You’re living your life, Paul. | 你在尽情享受生活 保罗 |
[27:27] | Not many do. | 没几个人能做到 |
[27:31] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[27:33] | Come here, then. | 过来 |
[27:42] | She goes up to my buddy, Tommy Longo, OK? | 她走向我的朋友 汤米·朗格 |
[27:45] | He’s ginzo, tough guy, full leather, | 他是意大利人 硬汉 全身皮衣 |
[27:49] | calzone juice dripping from his chin. | 烤乳酪饼的汁从下巴滴下 |
[27:52] | She says, “Excuse me, sir, um… | 她问”打扰下 先生 |
[27:56] | how do I get to Columbus Circle?” | 我要怎么去哥伦布环岛” |
[27:58] | “The fuck I look like, Magellan?!” | “我长得像麦哲伦吗” |
[28:02] | Welcome to fucking New York, huh? | 欢迎来到该死的纽约 |
[28:04] | I like the city when I visit it. | 我来参观时很喜欢这座城市 |
[28:06] | Took my mom to see “Oh! Calcutta.” | 带我妈去看了《哦 加尔各答》 |
[28:08] | I didn’t know! | 我当时不知道 |
[28:10] | And anyway, she fell asleep halfway through, so… | 总之演出一半后她睡着了 所以 |
[28:13] | – no harm, no foul. – What happens in, uh, uh, | -无害不罚 -《哦 科 科各答》 |
[28:16] | “Oh-Co– Cocutta”? | 讲了什么 |
[28:18] | – “Cocutta”! – Everyone gets naked. | -“科各答” -所有人都全裸 |
[28:20] | So what! By three in the morning, | 那又怎样 凌晨三点 |
[28:22] | I gotta throw cold water on people, | 我要向人们泼冷水 |
[28:24] | make sure they don’t bone on my dance floor! | 确保他们不在我的舞池里做爱 |
[28:26] | Jeez! A full dance floor at three in the morning? | 天哪 一整个舞池 凌晨三点 |
[28:30] | I gotta get back to the city. | 我想要回城市去了 |
[28:31] | This is fun. | 这很有趣 |
[28:33] | But now the sun’s caught us. | 但是现在曝光了 |
[28:35] | – There’ll be talk. – Small-town talk. | -会有人说闲话的 -小镇里的闲话 |
[28:37] | Worst kind. | 最糟糕的那种 |
[28:39] | Are you staying somewheres? | 你有地方住吗 |
[28:40] | Nah, I– I was just gonna drive back. | 不 我打算开车回去 |
[28:43] | Bullshit. You’re coming with me. | 瞎扯 你跟我来 |
[28:54] | Jesus. You look awful. | 天哪 你看上去很糟糕 |
[28:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[29:00] | I, um… I stayed the night at the office. | 我 我在办公室待了一晚上 |
[29:05] | Not coming to the march, I take it. | 也就是说 你不去参加游行了 |
[29:07] | When are you headin’ over? | 你什么时候出发 |
[29:08] | In a half hour. | 半小时后 |
[29:11] | Ah, well, I’m gonna open the townhouse early | 我要早点去开店 |
[29:14] | – for the party after the rally… – Hey. It’s OK. | -为集会后的派对做准备 -没关系的 |
[29:17] | I figured when I woke up and you weren’t here, | 我醒来发现你不在就想到了 |
[29:20] | I’d be going stag. | 我要自己去了 |
[29:30] | I wasn’t sure we were doing this anymore. | 我以为我们不会再亲热了 |
[29:32] | We would be, if we were in the same room and awake more often. | 会的 只要我们经常在同一间屋子里醒来就行 |
[29:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:41] | – Half an hour, huh? – Yeah, these things never start on time. | -半小时吗 -是的 这种事一向都不会准时 |
[29:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:48] | Wait, wait, wait. Let me– | 等等 让我… |
[29:49] | Let me just shower first. All right? | 让我先洗个澡 好吗 |
[29:54] | You knew who I was when I moved in. | 我搬进来的时候你知道我是什么样的人 |
[29:56] | And you know I don’t care, | 你知道只要 |
[29:57] | as long as what we have together is still here. | 我们还在一起我就不会在意 |
[30:00] | Well, opening that club took a lot. | 筹备酒吧开业耗费了很多精力 |
[30:02] | – It did. – Right. | -确实 -是的 |
[30:04] | Well, what’s left? | 还剩下了什么 |
[30:16] | Fuck me. | 该死的 |
[30:18] | What are you, one of the Waltons? | 你华生家的吗[美剧《华生一家》] |
[30:41] | Remember that hike we took last summer | 还记得去年夏天去远足 |
[30:42] | when we crossed the creek and saw that falcon? | 我们跨过小溪后看见的那只猎鹰吗 |
[30:44] | Hey, Diane? This is Vince. | 戴安 这位是文斯 |
[30:47] | – Hey, kids. – Hey there, Vince. | -孩子们好 -你好 文斯 |
[30:50] | Why you already dressed and up on a Sunday? | 今天可是周日 你们怎么已经穿好衣服了 |
[30:52] | Nature camp, Dad. Hi. | 大自然夏令营 爸 你好 |
[30:55] | Vince was up all night heroically workin’ with me. | 文斯刚跟我干了个通宵 |
[30:58] | He needs to crash for a few hours, OK? | 需要在这睡几个小时 好吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, of course. Guest room’s all made up. | 没问题 客房都收拾好了 |
[31:02] | – You want some orange juice? – Yeah. | -想喝点橙汁吗 -好 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | Ah, it’s good. | 真好喝 |
[31:12] | I don’t wanna feel like I’m workin’ around you guys anymore, | 我不想再在你们身边工作了 |
[31:15] | everybody gettin’ all paranoid and suspicious. | 所有人都很疑神疑鬼的 |
[31:17] | so let me just say straight up, | 所以我就直说了 |
[31:18] | at the end of the day, you and I, | 到头来 你们和我 |
[31:21] | we’re on the same side. | 都是一条战线上的 |
[31:23] | We want the same things. | 我们的目标一致 |
[31:24] | And lookin’ forward, we’ve been pushin’ | 向前看 我们一直在努力 |
[31:26] | to overturn the new loitering laws, | 推翻新的游荡法 |
[31:27] | and other laws that target the girls. | 还有其它针对姑娘们的法律 |
[31:29] | I mean, the ultimate goal here is decriminalization. | 我们的最终目的是合法化 |
[31:32] | – Am I right? – Decriminal-what? | -对吗 -合法什么 |
[31:34] | What could be better than that? | 还有什么比那更好 |
[31:37] | Better? | 更好 |
[31:43] | If this shit is legal… | 如果这事合法了 |
[31:45] | what the fuck do anyone need a pimp for?! | 那还需要皮条客干什么 |
[31:51] | – All right, I– – Tell you what. | -好吧 我… -这么说吧 |
[31:54] | Why don’t you autograph my copy? | 要不你给我签个名 |
[31:58] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -得了吧 -我是说真的 |
[32:04] | I want your John Hancock… | 我要你的亲笔签名 |
[32:07] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[32:21] | Anything else, maricón? | 还有事吗 基佬 |
[32:39] | I told Joey to run the vacuum out here. | 我跟乔说了让他吸下这里 |
[32:41] | – He left. – He left? For where? | -他走了 -走了 去哪了 |
[32:43] | I don’t know. He said you | 不知道 他说是你 |
[32:44] | the one who told him to go pick up something. | 让他去取点东西的 |
[32:46] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[32:55] | – Hello? – Is he there? | -喂 -他在你那吗 |
[32:57] | – Who? – Joey. | -谁 -乔 |
[32:58] | – What’s wrong? – Nothin’. Just askin’. | -怎么了 -没什么 只是问下 |
[33:01] | – Did you lose our son?! – Nothin’, I said! | -你把我们儿子搞丢了 -说了没事了 |
[33:05] | Where’s that girl? Where’s Rachel? | 那个姑娘在哪 瑞秋在哪 |
[33:09] | Rache! | 小瑞 |
[33:10] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[33:12] | I don’t know, she must have stepped out too. | 不知道 她肯定也出去了 |
[33:14] | We got a phone number for her? | 有她的电话吗 |
[33:15] | She live on Orchard. | 她住在果园街上 |
[33:16] | This side of Rivington, above the barber shop. | 里文顿酒店这边 理发店上面 |
[33:19] | She’s friendly. What can I say? | 她很友善 我能怎么说 |
[33:20] | – I’ll bet. – You want me to go? | -还用你说 -你想我去一趟吗 |
[33:23] | No, you stay here. | 不了 你就在这 |
[33:26] | Make sure nobody tries to burn us down. | 确保没人把我们这烧了 |
[33:28] | Got you. | 遵命 |
[33:34] | I don’t want those fucking assholes to touch my film. | 我不想要这些混蛋碰我的电影 |
[33:39] | Not the cut, not the posters, | 别碰剪辑 别碰海报 |
[33:41] | not the marketing. | 还有市场宣传 |
[33:44] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[33:50] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[33:53] | Hey, look, shitheads that they are, | 听着 他们确实很脑残 |
[33:57] | they’re gonna spend their money to sell your film. | 但他们会投资宣传你的电影 |
[33:59] | And you. | 还有你 |
[34:01] | You’re gonna be known, Eileen. | 你要出名了 艾琳 |
[34:03] | Or should I say Candy. | 还是叫你糖糖 |
[34:05] | You need to be ready for that. | 你要做好出名的准备 |
[34:07] | Known. | 出名 |
[34:13] | Harvey, what about my kid? | 哈维 那我的孩子怎么办 |
[34:18] | So get out in front of it. | 那就跟他说实话 |
[34:23] | Tell him who you are. | 告诉他你是谁 |
[34:27] | He hears it from you, it’s the best thing, right? | 从你这听到才是最好的 对吗 |
[34:34] | Next bus going anywhere south, | 我们就坐任何开往南方的巴士 |
[34:36] | and we’ll get off when we get to Maryland. | 坐到马里兰州 |
[34:37] | Oh, look. It’s Dagwood and Blondie. | 瞧瞧 大梧与勃朗黛回来了[电影《勃朗黛》] |
[34:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[34:42] | You got luggage and everything. | 你行李都准备好了 |
[34:45] | We want to get away for a while. | 我们想离开一阵子 |
[34:47] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:49] | Look, Dad, uh… | 听我说 爸 |
[34:52] | we love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[34:54] | Well, that’s just great. | 真是太好了 |
[34:55] | How about I give you two a lift down to Port Authority, | 要不我载你们俩去港务局 |
[34:57] | help get you on your way. | 帮你们上路 |
[34:59] | I’m serious, OK? We’re in love. | 我是认真的 好吗 我们坠入爱河了 |
[35:01] | In love, huh? What about you, Rache? | 爱河 那你呢 小瑞 |
[35:05] | You’re in love too? | 你也坠入爱河了吗 |
[35:09] | We just wanna start over. That’s it. | 我们只是想从头开始 就这样 |
[35:12] | Start over? She’s a whore, you’re a high school dropout. | 从头开始 她是个妓女 你是个高中辍学生 |
[35:14] | Tell me how you two are gonna start over. This I gotta hear. | 来给我讲讲你们打算怎么从头开始 我倒想听听 |
[35:19] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[35:21] | Rachel, what are you doing? | 瑞秋 你在干什么 |
[35:23] | What are you do–? | 你在干 |
[36:26] | – Your autograph? – Yep. | -你的签名 -对 |
[36:29] | There I am quackin’ like a duck | 我像个鸭子似地叫着 |
[36:31] | about medical, legal counseling, | 医疗和法律咨询 |
[36:33] | while C.C.’s starin’ at me | 而CC就盯着我 |
[36:35] | like he’s wondering if the top of my skull | 好像在想用我的头盖骨 |
[36:37] | would make a good ashtray. | 能不能做出个烟灰缸来 |
[36:38] | Shit. Yeah. | 真是要命 |
[36:41] | That’s what you get for trying to hustle hustlers. | 这就是你试图对付皮条客的下场 |
[36:46] | You tell Dorothy? | 你告诉桃乐茜了吗 |
[36:48] | No way. You kiddin’ me? | 怎么可能 你开玩笑吧 |
[36:50] | You told me. | 可你告诉我了 |
[36:51] | You’re different. | 你不一样 |
[36:56] | You want another drink? | 想再来一杯吗 |
[37:01] | You workin’ till close? | 你要工作到打烊吗 |
[37:05] | Annette can close. | 安奈特可以负责关门 |
[37:13] | Say somethin’. | 说点儿什么 |
[37:15] | I been sayin’ somethin’. | 我一直在说 |
[37:17] | And I told you, I just need time. | 我告诉你了 我就是需要点时间 |
[37:19] | Yeah. Tick, tick, tick. | 是啊 滴答滴答滴答 |
[37:24] | If you were married, you would understand. | 如果你结婚了的话 你就能理解我了 |
[37:26] | You know how many men have said that to me? | 你知道多少男人对我说过这句话吗 |
[37:29] | I’m not like them. | 我和他们不一样 |
[37:31] | Yeah, they said that, too. | 他们也说过这句 |
[37:32] | Anita… | 安妮塔 |
[37:35] | – I love you. – Then prove it! | -我爱你 -那就证明给我看 |
[37:37] | Go to a pay phone, call your wife. | 去电话亭 打给你老婆 |
[37:39] | Tell her it’s over. | 告诉她一切都结束了 |
[37:41] | Tell her you’re with Anita Solano now | 告诉她你现在和安妮塔·索拉诺在一起了 |
[37:42] | and you ain’t comin’ back. | 你不会回去了 |
[37:46] | You’re not gonna do jack shit for me, are you? | 你什么都不会为我做 对吗 |
[37:49] | You’re just a waste of my time. | 你就是在浪费我的时间 |
[37:51] | Hey, come on. | 行了 |
[37:52] | Get your fucking hand off me. | 把你脏手拿开 |
[37:54] | We can work this out. | 我们能解决这事的 |
[37:55] | The hell with that, and the hell with you. | 狗屁 你也可以去死了 |
[37:58] | Let me go, or I’ll call your wife myself. | 让我走 不然我亲自给你老婆打电话 |
[38:00] | And don’t think I won’t. | 别以为我不敢 |
[38:01] | Hey, hey. Stop. All right? | 停下 好吗 |
[38:03] | Just stop! | 停下 |
[38:06] | – Goddamnit! – I fucking hate you! | -操他妈的 -我他妈恨死你了 |
[38:09] | – Ow! Shut up! – Fuck you, | -闭嘴吧你 -操你妈 |
[38:10] | you ugly cocksucker! | 你个狗杂种 |
[38:21] | Yeah, me too. Been a while. | 我也是 有一阵子了 |
[38:38] | You wanna let me do this? | 你想让我来吗 |
[38:52] | Central to Midtown South portable 9. | 总部呼叫中城南区辖区9号无线电 |
[38:55] | – What do we got? – Female floater. | -什么情况 -女性浮尸 |
[38:58] | Woulda gone out with the current, | 本来会顺着水流飘走 |
[38:58] | but she got hung up on the pilings. | 但是被桩子挡住了 |
[39:01] | Respond to 240 West 4-3. | 前往西23街240号 |
[39:04] | 10-4, k. | 收到 K |
[39:05] | Zone squad to Central. | 分队呼叫总部 |
[39:08] | Squad go. | 小队请讲 |
[39:09] | Central, notify Crime Scene and the M.E. | 总部 通知犯罪现场调查员和法医 |
[39:12] | Have ’em respond to 35th and 12th. | 让他们到35大道和12街交汇处来 |
[39:15] | Advise on ETA. | 汇报预计到达时间 |
[39:17] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[39:46] | – I didn’t hear ya come in. – I didn’t want to wake you. | -我没听见你进来 -我不想吵醒你 |
[39:50] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[39:53] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[39:56] | I needed to wrap my head around some things, so I took off. | 我需要理清一些事 所以我离开了 |
[40:00] | I was wondering where you went. | 我正想你去哪儿了呢 |
[40:04] | I found it, Abby. | 我找到了 艾比 |
[40:07] | What? | 什么 |
[40:09] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[40:11] | It’s this town up in Vermont. | 一个在佛蒙特的小镇 |
[40:13] | It’s not too big, it’s not too small. | 不是很大 也不算小 |
[40:16] | Good people, it’s a college town… | 人都很好 那是个大学城 |
[40:19] | good houses, there’s some good opportunities there… | 有不错的房子 还有些很棒的机会 |
[40:23] | Vermont? | 佛蒙特 |
[40:27] | Vince, I’m from Connecticut, remember? | 文斯 我是康涅狄格人 记得吗 |
[40:30] | And I’ve seen Vermont. | 我见过佛蒙特 |
[40:33] | Christ. I’ve seen them all. | 天呐 那些地方我全见过 |
[40:40] | Where’d you stay last night? | 你昨晚待在哪里了 |
[40:42] | With a friend. | 一个朋友那儿 |
[40:44] | Which friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[40:49] | Dave Hiller. | 戴夫·希勒 |
[40:51] | Ashley’s partner. | 艾什莉的搭档 |
[40:54] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[40:56] | Dorothy. Whatever. | 桃乐茜 随便吧 |
[40:59] | You should be careful around that guy. | 你在他身边得小心点儿 |
[41:02] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[41:04] | Because the pimps hate him. | 皮条客都恨他 |
[41:07] | That means he’s doing his job. | 这代表他有在尽责 |
[41:09] | The word is that Ash– | 传言是 |
[41:11] | Dorothy got another girl out of town. | 桃乐茜又送走了一个姑娘 |
[41:14] | Chocolate, right? | 巧克力 是吗 |
[41:16] | No, another one. | 不 另一个 |
[41:19] | – Are you a little jealous here, Vince? – We don’t do jealous. | -你这是在吃醋吗 文斯 -我们不会吃醋 |
[41:22] | You two wanna bang each other’s brains out, go for it. | 你们俩想疯狂做爱 尽管去 |
[41:25] | Have at it. But when you’re with him, | 尽情享受 但是你和他在一起时 |
[41:28] | grow some eyes in the back of your head. | 背后长点儿眼 |
[41:40] | If it’s any comfort… | 如果能安慰到你的话 |
[41:43] | I get jealous, too. | 我也会吃醋的 |
[41:47] | Hey. M.E. Might take a minute. Find us some good coffee. | 法医可能需要点时间 去买点好咖啡 |
[42:24] | You catchin’, Chris? | 你负责吗 克里斯 |
[42:26] | Any I.D.? | 有身份吗 |
[42:28] | Nothin’. | 没有 |
[42:30] | So what kind of an offer? | 什么样的工作 |
[42:32] | – You know who Marty Hodas is? King of the Peeps? – Unh-unh. | -你知道马蒂·霍达斯吗 放映机之王 -不认识 |
[42:36] | He has some backers who are interested | 他有些投资者 |
[42:38] | in some more feature-length stuff. | 对长片电影有兴趣 |
[42:41] | Three films, one main character. They want you. | 三部电影 一个主角 他们想要你来演 |
[42:47] | Three films. | 三部电影 |
[42:49] | Six-month exclusive contract. | 六个月独家合同 |
[42:50] | No other film work. No other work of any kind. | 没别的电影 不用干任何其他工作 |
[42:55] | This is it, kid. | 机会来了 孩子 |
[42:58] | Sounds like we should do it, then. | 听上去我们应该答应 |
[43:00] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[43:02] | Uh, yeah, I mean, I’d have to clear it with C.C., | 嗯 我得跟CC说一下 |
[43:05] | – but sounds good. – Yeah. | -不过听上去很棒 -嗯 |
[43:07] | We need to talk about that. | 关于这个我们得谈谈 |
[43:08] | But first I need to know that you’re ready for this. | 但首先我要知道你准备好了 |
[43:14] | ‘Cause they want to make you an offer, | 因为他们想给你开价 |
[43:17] | and I want to go to the table and negotiate. | 我想去跟他们谈判 |
[43:21] | I’m ready. Yeah. | 我准备好了 |
[43:23] | So these are some of the sets. | 这些是部分片场 |
[43:25] | – Fake walls. – Excellent. | -假墙 -真棒 |
[43:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:31] | Looks so big. | 看着好大 |
[43:34] | When we’re shooting, it feels a lot smaller. | 我们拍的时候 感觉小多了 |
[43:36] | There’s, um, you know, eight, ten people on the crew. | 拍摄团队里有10个人的样子 |
[43:41] | There’s the guy who’s in charge of the lighting, | 有人负责灯光 |
[43:45] | and there’s a guy who records sound… | 有人负责录音 |
[43:47] | And they all work for you? | 他们都为你工作吗 |
[43:49] | Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[43:53] | When do you make a new movie? | 你什么时候拍新电影 |
[43:55] | A new one? | 新电影 |
[43:57] | Still workin’ on this one. | 这个还没拍完呢 |
[43:58] | – Can I watch you? – No. | -我能看你拍吗 -不 |
[44:01] | Not this one. | 这部不行 |
[44:04] | It’s, um… | 这个 |
[44:10] | …well, we’re just cutting it now. | 我们现在在剪辑 |
[44:15] | I don’t think you’d find it very interesting. | 你会觉得无聊的 |
[44:19] | But you do know the story, though. | 不过你知道那故事 |
[44:21] | What is it? | 什么故事 |
[44:23] | It’s “Little Red Riding Hood.” | 《小红帽》 |
[44:29] | You think it’s dumb. | 你觉得很傻 |
[44:30] | I just… wanna see you work. | 我只是 想看你工作 |
[44:35] | Tell my friends what you do. | 告诉我朋友你是做什么的 |
[44:39] | Maybe the next one. | 下部吧 |
[44:41] | You’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[44:44] | Let me show you the camera. | 我带你去看摄影机 |
[44:56] | You don’t look so hot. | 你看着不热啊 |
[45:07] | Rizzi said you banged out sick. | 里兹说你病了 |
[45:20] | She had your watch. | 你的表在她身上 |
[45:24] | What? | 什么 |
[45:26] | The one Linda gave you for your anniversary? | 你们结婚纪念日时琳达送你的 |
[45:33] | Watch was still tangled in her hand | 我们把她从水里捞出来后 |
[45:34] | when we pulled her out of the water. | 表还缠在她手上 |
[45:39] | – Where is it now? – McDonagh has it. | -现在在哪 -麦克多纳那里 |
[45:49] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[45:52] | Hand to God, it was an accident. | 我发誓 那是意外 |
[45:56] | We were arguing in the car, she was clawing at me, I– | 我们在车里争吵 她抓扯我 我 |
[45:59] | I shoved her. | 我推了她 |
[46:01] | I was just trying to get her to stop. | 我只是想让她停下 |
[46:04] | Thing is, Danny… | 问题是 丹尼 |
[46:08] | the most important thing is, what are you gonna do now? | 最重要的是你打算怎么办 |
[46:11] | I would never hurt her intentionally. | 我绝不会故意伤害她 |
[46:13] | You know me. You know how I felt about her. | 你了解我的 你知道我对她的感觉 |
[46:16] | Best option, call your union delegate | 最好的做法就是联系你的工会代表 |
[46:19] | – and turn yourself in. – No. | -然后自首 -不 |
[46:20] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[46:22] | Better than they have to come looking for you. | 总比让他们来找你好 |
[46:24] | Better than I have to take you in. | 总比我抓你进去好 |
[46:26] | You? You’re my partner. | 你 你是我搭档 |
[46:29] | You’re my best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[46:31] | That’s why you should listen to me. | 所以你该听我的 |
[46:35] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[46:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[46:40] | Just let me go home. | 让我回家 |
[46:46] | Talk to my wife first. I have to do that. | 先跟我老婆谈谈 我必须去 |
[46:51] | – I’ll drive you there. – No. | -我开车送你去 -不 |
[46:55] | Chris, I’m not gonna rabbit. | 克里斯 我不会逃的 |
[46:59] | I got nowhere to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[47:06] | Hey there, sugar bloom. | 好啊 糖霜 |
[47:08] | Where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[47:10] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[47:17] | * Hot Rod * | *帅罗* |
[47:25] | Been lookin’ for you everywhere. | 我到处找你 |
[47:27] | Gave up lookin’ for you. | 我放弃找你了 |
[47:30] | I heard that Chocolate left. | 听说巧克力走了 |
[47:33] | Then you heard wrong. | 那你听错了 |
[47:34] | I sold her to some player out in Brooklyn. | 我把她卖给一个布鲁克林的皮条客了 |
[47:37] | Shit. I’d’a off-loaded her for free. | 靠 我愿意免费把她送走 |
[47:41] | Bitch bumped her gums so much, damn near drove me crazy. | 贱人老是咬牙 快把我逼疯了 |
[47:50] | And you moved outta your crib? | 你搬出来了 |
[47:54] | Got a better one. | 找了个更好的地方 |
[47:58] | You holdin’? | 你有东西吗 |
[48:00] | Yeah, baby. | 有 宝贝 |
[48:07] | You know I got you. | 你知道你可以指望我 |
[49:24] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[49:33] | – Hello? Sanger Center, how can I… – Donna. | -你好 桑格中心 有什么… -唐娜 |
[49:37] | Yes, by appointment only. | 是的 只能预约 |
[49:39] | What day were you interested in? | 你想哪天来 |
[49:41] | Can I put you on hold for a minute? Thank you. | 你能等我一下吗 谢谢 |
[49:45] | Sanger Center, how can I help you? | 桑格中心 有什么需要帮助的 |
[49:48] | Sure. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, | 当然 门诊时间周一至周五 |
[49:50] | nine to four. | 早上9点到下午4点 |
[49:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[49:55] | OK, sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[49:57] | Let’s see, you said Wednesday? | 我看看 你说周三对吗 |
[50:00] | Maybe he was cleaning his gun. | 也许他是在清理他的枪 |
[50:02] | Middle of the night? In his car? | 大半夜在车里清理吗 |
[50:04] | After writing out a note to his wife? | 还给他妻子写了遗书 |
[50:06] | I’m just thinkin’ about his wife and the goddamn pension. | 我只是在想他的妻子和抚恤金 |
[50:08] | I know. But it can’t play. | 我知道 但是不行 |
[50:13] | And then there’s Anita Solano. | 还有安妮塔·索拉诺 |
[50:23] | Drunk. Fell on the rocks, cracked her head open, | 喝醉 摔到石头上 头被撞裂 |
[50:26] | went into the river. | 掉进了河里 |
[50:34] | No pension there either. | 这样也没抚恤金 |
[50:45] | – Do you want another one? – Sure. What’s it called? | -还要吗 -好啊 叫什么来着 |
[50:47] | Village Queen? It’s pineapple juice and grenadine. | 乡村皇后 菠萝汁和石榴汁糖浆 |
[50:49] | Which is my favorite way to drink it. | 我喝它最喜欢这样喝 |
[50:51] | – Hey, Kenneth. – Can we talk? Alone? | -肯尼斯 -能谈谈吗 私下谈 |
[50:54] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 |
[51:11] | This isn’t gonna work out, is it? | 这样行不通 对吗 |
[51:18] | We got so busy with this place. | 这里快忙不过来了 |
[51:20] | That we forgot to break up. | 都忘了分手 |
[51:24] | I love you. Shit. | 我爱你 该死 |
[51:29] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[51:31] | But… now this is real, | 但 这是真的 |
[51:34] | and so is the bar, and you’re gonna be livin’ those hours… | 酒吧也是真的 你会一直忙里忙外 |
[51:37] | And me? That’s not my life. | 而我 这不是我的生活 |
[51:42] | What about the club? | 那俱乐部呢 |
[51:45] | You gambled every dime you had on it. | 你把你的一切都赌进去了 |
[51:47] | Do you want to stay partners? Do you want out? | 你不想继续做合伙人吗 你想退出 |
[51:49] | – It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it? – It is. | -这很棒 对吗 -是的 |
[51:53] | It’s yours as much as mine. | 它属于我们两人 |
[51:58] | I think I want out. | 我想退出 |
[52:05] | I swear, C.C., this is the nicest place I’ve ever been to. | 我发誓 CC 这是我去过的最高端的地方 |
[52:09] | You know that shit kills your appetite. | 你知道那东西会影响你食欲 |
[52:13] | It was just a little bump. | 就吸了一点 |
[52:15] | And I’m just lookin’ out for you. | 我是关心你 |
[52:16] | You are. Thank you, baby. | 知道 谢谢你 |
[52:21] | You know, I was told this place has the best beef in the city. | 你知道 我听说这里有城里最好的牛排 |
[52:25] | Hand-carved and aged to perfection. | 手工切割 味道完美醇厚 |
[52:29] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[52:44] | Make it an honest pour. And don’t forget my girl. | 别少倒 别忘了给这位女士倒 |
[52:46] | Of course, sir. We have a few specials tonight– | 当然 先生 我们今晚有几道特色菜 |
[52:49] | We’re gonna start with two shrimp cocktails, | 我们要两份鲜虾盅 |
[52:51] | then we’re gonna have two Porterhouses. | 然后两份T骨牛排 |
[52:52] | Just so you know, | 说明一下 |
[52:53] | one Porterhouse order is for two people. | 一份T骨牛排是两个人吃的 |
[52:57] | Well… we want two. | 我们就要两份 |
[53:01] | And how would you like that cooked? | 你要几分熟 |
[53:02] | Well done near to black. | 全熟 几乎黑掉 |
[53:04] | I see any kind of pink, it’s going right back. | 我要是看到一点粉红色 就不要 |
[53:06] | There be any sides this evening? | 要吃配菜吗 |
[53:08] | Baby, I’m gonna let you choose. | 宝贝 你来点 |
[53:14] | Um… baked potato? | 烤土豆 |
[53:17] | What the lady said. | 就她说的 |
[53:18] | Excellent choice. Thank you. | 很好的选择 谢谢你们 |
[53:21] | Tonight is all about you. | 今晚你是主人 |
[53:25] | Nobody but me knows how hard you work. | 只有我知道你工作有多努力 |
[53:28] | However… I wanna say something. | 然而 我想说点事 |
[53:32] | You’re gonna be getting a lot of opportunities now. | 现在你会有很多工作机会 |
[53:36] | Travel, celebrity status, the whole nine. | 旅行 名人身份 应有尽有 |
[53:40] | But wherever you go… you should value the worth | 但不管你去哪 你都该重视 |
[53:43] | of what you have right here in this city, with me. | 你在我这里的价值 |
[53:47] | I do, Daddy. | 当然 爹地 |
[53:49] | Ain’t nobody gonna love you the way I love you, Lori. | 没人像我这样爱你 洛瑞 |
[53:52] | You can believe that. | 相信我 |
[54:55] | So what do you want to do? You wanna pay for a room, | 你想做什么 你想去开房 |
[54:57] | or you want me to show you where to park? | 还是我带你去找个停车的地方 |
[54:59] | I only got time for a car date. | 我时间不多 只能在车上搞 |
[55:01] | Shay. Shay! | 夏伊 夏伊 |
[55:28] | Hey, Pipilo. | 皮普洛先生 |
[55:30] | – How ya doin’, Michael? – All right. | -你好吗 迈克尔 -好 |
[55:32] | You guys licensed for this shit? | 这玩意你们有许可证吗 |
[55:34] | – What’s up? – Come on. I got a surprise for ya. | -什么事 -来 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[55:37] | – Now? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 -现在 |
[55:39] | Get some lumpy Irish guy to do this. You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 找个笨蛋爱尔兰人来做这个 你会受伤的 |
[55:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[55:57] | – You like it? – The car? | -喜欢吗 -车子 |
[55:59] | No. Fire hydrant. | 不是 消防栓 |
[56:02] | Rudy, you didn’t have to do this. | 鲁迪 你没必要买的 |
[56:04] | Come on. Let’s go get some dinner. | 来 我们去吃晚餐 |
[56:06] | – I gotta open the club. – I’ll have you back before that. | -我得去开店 -开店之前送你回来 |
[56:08] | Come on. See how she drives. | 来吧 试驾一下这车 |
[56:10] | – Come on. – Awright! | -快 -好 好 |
[56:13] | Get in there. | 上去 |
[56:48] | – What’s this? – I know, right? | -这是什么 -就是说吧 |
[56:51] | It’s like someone took the movie projector and threw it in reverse. | 就像有人用电影放映机倒序播放 |
[56:55] | Go on. Take it. | 拿去 |
[56:58] | For what? | 为什么 |
[56:59] | For your loss. | 为了你的损失 |
[57:03] | I thought that was an accident. | 那不是意外吗 |
[57:05] | It was. | 没错 |
[57:07] | Just forget she was seein’ Danny. Awright? | 忘了她当时跟丹尼在一起 好吗 |
[57:10] | For his family’s sake. | 为了他家人 |
[57:36] | You ever have the segreto sauce in this place? | 你吃过这里的秘制酱汁吗 |
[57:40] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[57:44] | Goddamnit! | 该死 |
[57:46] | Son of a bitch! | 我操 |
[57:49] | Cocksucker! Who the fuck do they think we are?! | 狗日的 他们以为我们是谁 |
[57:53] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[57:55] | They were throwing those shots at you, Vince! | 他们在朝你开枪 文斯 |
[57:58] | Who’d you piss off? | 你惹到谁了 |