时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | They’re gonna spend their money to sell your film. | 他们会投资宣传你的电影 |
[00:12] | You’re gonna be known. | 你要出名了 |
[00:13] | You need to be ready for that. | 你要做好出名的准备 |
[00:15] | They wanna make you an offer and I wanna negotiate. | 他们想给你开价 我想去跟他们谈判 |
[00:18] | I’d have to clear it with C.C. | 我得跟CC说一下 |
[00:21] | You should value the worth of what you have right here with me. | 你该重视你在我这里的价值 |
[00:25] | Trying to effect large-scale change. | 试图改变更多人 |
[00:26] | Uh-huh, one community meeting at a time. | 一次搞定一个社区 |
[00:32] | I was walkin’ from dinner last night, | 我昨晚吃完晚餐回家 |
[00:33] | felt like some guys had eyes on me. | 感觉有人在跟踪我 |
[00:35] | Any names? | 有名字吗 |
[00:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:49] | – You saw it, right? – Yeah. | -你看了 对吗 -嗯 |
[00:51] | I liked it, I really did. | 我很喜欢 真的 |
[00:53] | I don’t usually care for musicals, | 我一般对音乐剧不感冒 |
[00:54] | but I thought it was really well done. | 但这部我觉得真的很不错 |
[00:57] | Get in the car. Quick. | 上车 快 |
[01:00] | Wait up! I’ll walk with you! | 等等 我陪你去 |
[01:09] | – What the fuck is this? – Shut your mouth. | -搞什么 -闭嘴 |
[01:11] | – We’re good? – Drive. | -好了吗 -开车吧 |
[01:35] | Sit there. | 坐下 |
[01:41] | Don’t embarrass yourself, Marty. | 别丢人了 马蒂 |
[01:42] | Sit the fuck down. Act like a man. | 坐下 男人点 |
[01:49] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[02:12] | Who shot at us? | 谁朝我们开的枪 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:17] | Come on, tell me. | 快说 |
[02:19] | I’ll make this easy on you. It won’t hurt. | 我不会折磨你 一点都不疼 |
[02:21] | Just one behind the ear, then darkness. | 就朝耳朵后面来一枪 然后就一片漆黑 |
[02:26] | – I got kids. – Yeah, so do I. | -我有小孩 -我也有 |
[02:29] | Should’ve thought about them before you made your play. | 你下手之前就该想到他们的 |
[02:31] | I swear to you– | 我发誓 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:39] | Finish your cigarette. | 把你的烟抽完 |
[02:48] | Pop your cherry, Vince. | “来破处吧” 文斯 |
[02:54] | I got this. | 我来 |
[02:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[02:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:00] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[03:03] | You guys… | 你们 |
[03:05] | You guys think I make those kind of calls? | 你们觉得是我做的决定吗 |
[03:07] | You think I order hits? Huh?! | 你们觉得是我下的令吗 |
[03:09] | No, please, don’t do this. | 别 手下留情 |
[03:11] | Don’t do that, please! | 拜托了 别杀我 |
[03:13] | I’m a manager. | 我是中间人 |
[03:14] | I stuff money in envelopes, | 我把钱装在信封里 |
[03:17] | and I give it to guys and kick it upstairs. | 然后交给上级 |
[03:19] | That’s all I do. | 这就是我全部的工作 |
[03:22] | I swear. I give cash to bagmen. | 我发誓 我把现金交给收赃款的人 |
[03:25] | Please! For Chrissake, | 拜托 看在上帝的份上 |
[03:27] | I don’t know nothin’ about no hit. I don’t. | 我不知道什么暗杀 真的不知道 |
[03:29] | I don’t! I swear to you. | 真的 我发誓 |
[03:31] | I swear… on my mother’s grave. | 我以我母亲的坟墓发誓 |
[03:34] | Please. Please. | 求你们了 求你们了 |
[03:43] | Give it to me, Vince, I’ll do it. | 给我 文斯 我来 |
[03:46] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[03:49] | What’s it gonna do? | 杀了他有什么意义 |
[03:51] | He don’t know nothin’. | 他什么都不知道 |
[03:55] | Already scared the shit out of him. That’s enough. | 已经吓出屎了 够了 |
[03:58] | Good thing for you, Marty, I brought Vincent along today. | 你运气好 马蒂 我今天带了文森特过来 |
[04:03] | He just saved your life. | 他救了你一命 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[05:53] | No place to run to. No place to hide. | 无处可去 无处可躲 |
[05:56] | If the backers knew we were still fuckin’ around with this… | 如果投资人知道我们还在弄这个 |
[05:58] | – We’re supposed to be picture-locked. – OK, so unlock it. | -我们该完成剪辑了 -继续剪就是 |
[06:01] | Girl, she can’t help you now. | 姑娘 她现在帮不了你了 |
[06:02] | OK, pause here. When he says that line, | 暂停 他说这句话的时候 |
[06:06] | I want to be on Lori, not on Larry Brown. | 镜头对准洛瑞 不是拉里·布朗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but what he’s saying is important, | 嗯 可他说的很重要 |
[06:12] | and Larry’s so fuckin’ good in this thing, | 拉里演得很好 |
[06:13] | it’s like you just want to watch him. | 你就想看着他 |
[06:14] | I know, he’s great, | 我知道 他很棒 |
[06:16] | but the scene’s not about the Wolf. | 但这场戏重点不是狼 |
[06:17] | What’s important is how that line lands on Little Red, | 重要的是这句台词对小红帽的影响 |
[06:21] | and I want to be on her, | 我想镜头对准她 |
[06:22] | I want to see how her reaction builds. | 我想看到她的反应 |
[06:28] | All right. | 好 |
[06:30] | OK. Also, this is tiny, | 还有 一个小问题 |
[06:32] | but you stay in the master too long. | 主卧的镜头太长了 |
[06:34] | I just need it to establish the location, | 只需要点出位置即可 |
[06:36] | and I want to jump right into the medium close-ups | 他们说第一句台词的时候 |
[06:38] | as soon as they say their first lines. | 就立刻切到半身特写 |
[06:40] | You want the close-ups dirty or you want ’em clean? | 你要下流还是干净的特写 |
[06:43] | I want them dirty. | 下流 |
[06:44] | I want it dirty when we’re on Lori, | 拍洛瑞的时候要下流 |
[06:46] | because I want to feel the Wolf’s presence, right? | 因为我想感受到大灰狼的存在 |
[06:50] | Because… that’s what she’s feeling. | 因为 那是她的感受 |
[06:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:54] | OK, so let me play around with this for a little bit, | 好 我来研究下 |
[06:57] | – and we’ll see what we can do. – OK. | -然后看可以怎么操作 -行 |
[07:11] | So why don’t you go for a walk or somethin’? | 你去散散步什么的吧 |
[07:14] | Why, how long is it gonna take? | 为什么 你需要多久 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. I know that if you’re here, | 不知道 我知道如果你在这 |
[07:17] | you’re just gonna keep givin’ me notes. | 你会一直给我意见 |
[07:20] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[07:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | – …couldn’t find my– – She can’t help you now, girl. | -找不到我的 -她现在帮不了你 姑娘 |
[07:35] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[07:37] | They’re good notes. | 你的意见很好 |
[07:44] | We damn near lost the girl. | 我们差点失去了她 |
[07:46] | But you didn’t, so it was a good day. | 但是你们没有 所以挺好的 |
[07:49] | Well, I don’t think of it like that. | 我不这么想 |
[07:52] | It’s what we do. | 那是我们的工作 |
[07:55] | At least you help people. | 至少你有帮助他人 |
[08:03] | I guess I’ve been a little fucked up since… Danny died. | 我想自从丹尼去世后我就有点乱套 |
[08:08] | Just thinking about what this world | 想着我每天所处的这个世界 |
[08:09] | I walk through every day does to people. | 对人的影响 |
[08:12] | Danny was a good street cop. | 丹尼是个很好的街头警察 |
[08:16] | How the hell did he end up swallowing his own gun? | 他怎么会吞枪自杀 |
[08:21] | The city ruined him. | 这城市毁了他 |
[08:23] | I don’t want that to happen to me. | 我不希望这事发生在我身上 |
[08:31] | And now, please welcome the sensational star | 有请在《沙滩上的男孩》里 |
[08:34] | of Boys in the Sand, | 有着出色表现的明星 |
[08:37] | Tod Lang! | 托德·朗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, Daddy! | 好样的 爸爸 |
[08:48] | I got to see that body, baby! | 我要看你的身体 |
[08:56] | Now take it off! | 脱掉 |
[09:25] | Here, read this. | 看看这个 |
[09:28] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[09:31] | Maybe you oughta give it a rest for tonight. | 要不你今晚休息下吧 |
[09:34] | Or try another part of the stroll, | 或者去别的地方试试 |
[09:36] | this spot’s played out. | 这里已经没戏了 |
[09:38] | – Where are your pamphlets? – I put ’em away. | -你的小册子呢 -收起来了 |
[09:41] | – I gotta work. – What do you mean? | -我得工作 -什么意思 |
[09:44] | – Work. I gotta earn. – Not interested. | -工作 挣钱 -不感兴趣 |
[09:47] | – You can put it in your purse. – I said no. | -你可以放包里 -我说了不要 |
[09:50] | Baby, Larry’s not on me like he was, | 宝贝 拉里不像以前逼我那么紧了 |
[09:51] | but I still need to help with the rent. | 但我还是需要帮忙付租金 |
[09:55] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[09:56] | Here you go. Read it. | 给 读一读 |
[09:58] | Girl, get this shit out my face. | 把这玩意儿从我面前拿开 |
[10:00] | We don’t want to see your kind around here. | 我们这里不待见你这种人 |
[10:02] | I get it. Not everybody wants to be helped. | 我懂 不是所有人都想得到帮助 |
[10:04] | – It’s not gonna stop me. – Hey, listen to me. Listen to me. | -但我还是会继续 -听我说 |
[10:07] | You need to be more careful about how you act out here. | 你在这里做事 要多加小心 |
[10:10] | I’m sayin’… | 我是说 |
[10:12] | you should be more quiet about it. | 你应该低调一点 |
[10:16] | Some of these pimps might get the wrong idea, | 有些皮条客可能会想歪 |
[10:18] | and it’s the girls who are gonna get cut. | 最终受伤的都是姑娘们 |
[10:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | All right, OK. | 知道了 |
[10:27] | OK. | 好 |
[10:29] | Look, I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[10:31] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[10:33] | To work. | 去工作 |
[10:41] | I loved watching you at the Gaiety. | 我爱看你在欢乐剧场表演 |
[10:44] | You had moves. | 你动作很棒 |
[10:47] | That’s just rhythm. I was never good enough to dance on Broadway. | 跟着节奏跳而已 上不了百老汇 |
[10:51] | – You made money tonight, right? – Yeah, I did OK. | -今晚挣钱了 对吧 -还行 |
[10:53] | Between that and the in-calls, I get by. | 表演还有出台 凑合能过 |
[10:56] | Oh, you still hustlin’? | 还在拉客吗 |
[10:58] | Sure. There’s plenty of | 当然 外面有很多 |
[10:59] | wealthy old queens and closeted businessmen | 有钱的老基佬 没出柜的商务男 |
[11:01] | who want to spend a few hours with me. | 都愿意跟我待上几小时 |
[11:04] | Why wouldn’t they? You’re hot. | 当然了 你那么辣 |
[11:08] | You’re a star. | 你是个明星 |
[11:11] | Stars are rich. | 明星们都很有钱 |
[11:13] | I was paid hundreds for my best-known picture, | 之前我因为我最出名的那部片子赚了几百 |
[11:15] | and I have not seen a penny from it since. | 之后就一分钱也没看到了 |
[11:18] | I’m always looking for my next gig. | 我始终都在找活干 |
[11:20] | But you made it big, man. | 但你有名气了 |
[11:23] | Did you ever think…? | 你有没有想过… |
[11:27] | I thought I would be an actor in movies and plays. | 我以为我会成为电影和戏剧演员 |
[11:31] | Instead, all people talk about is the length of my cock. | 但是 大家只会聊我鸡巴的长度 |
[11:34] | And its girth. | 还有粗度 |
[11:40] | Once you kiss another man onscreen, | 一旦在屏幕上亲了另一个男人 |
[11:42] | you’re in a box. | 你就被束缚了 |
[11:43] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[11:46] | Yeah, but think about what it’s like for… | 对 但你想想 |
[11:49] | Rock Hudson and all those guys. | 洛克·赫德森[同志演员]和那些人呢 |
[11:54] | Baby, they have to pretend. | 宝贝 他们得假装是异性恋 |
[11:58] | They’re the ones in a box. | 他们才是被束缚的 |
[12:01] | You’re free. | 你是自由的 |
[12:04] | You should enjoy it. | 你该享受这份自由 |
[12:07] | Have fun. | 玩儿开心 |
[12:09] | OK? | 好吗 |
[12:11] | That’s what this is all about? | 一切就是为了这个 |
[12:13] | Fun? | 玩儿 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Rudy, they were after your earner. | 鲁迪 他们对你的赚钱者下手了 |
[12:26] | I would never hit a made guy. | 我绝不会对黑帮的人下手 |
[12:28] | Those idiot fucks didn’t even know you were in the car. | 那些蠢货根本不知道你在车里 |
[12:30] | I thought we put all this nonsense behind us. | 我以为这事已经翻篇了 |
[12:32] | – You wanna tell me who they were? – I’ll take care of it, Rudy. | -谁参与了 -交给我吧 鲁迪 |
[12:35] | All right? I promise, I’ll take care of it. | 好吗 我保证会处理妥当 |
[12:37] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:39] | Listen. As a gesture of good faith, | 听着 为表诚意 |
[12:42] | I got this thing goin’ on, I might want to bring you in. | 我有个生意想让你加入 |
[12:44] | You heard of this Lori Madison, right? | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 听说过吧 |
[12:47] | She’s a blonde. She stars in these fuck films, Ok? | 金发女 主演过三级片 |
[12:50] | So, we’re doing this picture, I think it’s called “Red Hot.” | 现在在拍一部电影 好像叫《性感小红帽》 |
[12:54] | And she’s like the girl next door. | 她就像是邻家女孩 |
[12:55] | Except this girl next door, | 只是这位邻家女孩 |
[12:57] | she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. | 再大再粗的鸡巴 也能随意把玩于口中 |
[13:00] | Matty, I have money in that picture, too. | 马修 这电影我也投了钱 |
[13:03] | – You’re shittin’ me. – I own 25%! | -开玩笑呢 -四分之一都是我的 |
[13:06] | You want to cut me in on something I already got a piece of? | 你想让我加入我自己投资的生意 |
[13:08] | – Come on. – No, no, not the picture. | -拜托 -不 不是电影 |
[13:11] | The actress. | 是女演员 |
[13:12] | We’re trying to sign her to a multi-kind-of movie deal. | 我们想让她签下多部电影的合约 |
[13:18] | You want me to be your partner? | 你想让我当你的搭档 |
[13:19] | Sure, why not? | 当然了 |
[13:22] | Oh, on another note. | 还有件事 |
[13:23] | That P.R. whatever-the-fuck-he-was | 那个波多黎各人 |
[13:25] | that used to drive you around? | 之前给你当司机 |
[13:27] | He’s out on the street putting out feelers for a new job. | 他放出风声想找新工作 |
[13:31] | Carlos, yeah. | 卡洛斯 对 |
[13:32] | I had to let him go on account of he’s a lush. | 因为酗酒 我只能解雇他 |
[13:34] | Is somebody lookin’ to take him in? | 有谁想要他吗 |
[13:36] | A Spanish? | 西班牙裔 |
[13:37] | I mean, you and Martino, you two guys are democratic. | 你和马蒂诺 你俩是民主派 |
[13:41] | Me, I don’t hire spics or jigs, | 我不请拉美人和黑鬼 |
[13:44] | and I certainly ain’t gonna hire a drunk. | 更不会请醉鬼 |
[13:46] | They got loose lips. | 他们口风不严 |
[13:49] | Good to know. | 了解 |
[13:50] | I’ll see ya later. | 回见 |
[13:53] | Doing some publicity for the movie here in New York, | 到纽约为电影做宣传 |
[13:56] | but I find that I’m spending more and more time in L.A. | 但好像我在洛杉矶的时间越来越多 |
[14:01] | You should think about planting your flag there, too. | 你该考虑在那里也安个家 |
[14:03] | Nah, this is home. I like it here. | 不 家在这里 我喜欢这里 |
[14:07] | Depends on what you want, I guess. | 看你想要什么吧 |
[14:09] | Well, I want my picture to do well. | 我想让我的电影大卖 |
[14:12] | If it does, I could direct more movies. | 如果大卖 我可以导演更多的电影 |
[14:15] | That’s what I want, I want to make more movies, | 我想要导演更多电影 |
[14:18] | and I want to keep pushin’ the boundaries, ya know? | 我想持续突破自我 知道吗 |
[14:21] | There’s already a buzz about “Red Hot.” | 《性感小红帽》已经小有名气了 |
[14:24] | People have been talkin’ about it in meetings I’ve had, | 我参加的会议上都有人在聊 |
[14:26] | so you better be ready. | 你做好准备吧 |
[14:28] | How did you handle it when it happened for you? | 出名的时候 你是怎么处理的 |
[14:31] | It was not a question of handlin’ it. | 问题不在怎么处理 |
[14:35] | Honey… I wanted it. | 亲爱的 我渴望这一切 |
[14:39] | I dreamed of being someone special since I was a kid. | 我从小就梦想成为大人物 |
[14:42] | So, when porn started blowing up, i saw an open door. | 所以当三级片开始流行 我看到了机会 |
[14:46] | I knew I’d be good. | 我知道我会很擅长 |
[14:47] | Not intimidated by the camera. | 不害怕摄像头 |
[14:50] | My body’s made for this. | 我的身体就是为三级片而造的 |
[14:53] | Candy… | 糖糖… |
[14:56] | “Red Hot,” | 《性感小红帽》 |
[14:57] | it is going to elevate you in our world. | 会大大提升你的地位 |
[15:00] | Your life’s going to change. | 你的生活会改变 |
[15:03] | You should embrace that. | 你应该接受这一切 |
[15:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:09] | You realize that book is upside down, don’t you? | 你知道书拿反了 对吧 |
[15:15] | I see. | 知道了 |
[15:17] | On account of it might as well be | 拿反了也好 |
[15:19] | because none of this shit’s getting through my thick skull? | 反正这些玩意儿我也看不懂 |
[15:22] | You’ve been staring at the same page for about 15 minutes. | 你盯着同一页大概有十五分钟了 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 也许吧 |
[15:29] | Why don’t you give me the Cliff Notes version, then. | 那你干脆给我导读版好了 |
[15:31] | All modern Western philosophy | 所有的现代西方哲学 |
[15:33] | is merely a footnote to this man’s work. | 不过是对这个人作品的修修补补罢了 |
[15:38] | Well, I beg to differ… | 不敢苟同 |
[15:41] | but at least I don’t gotta read the rest of this shit. | 但至少我不必把这玩意读完 |
[15:45] | Sorry, Ab, I tried, but… | 抱歉 小艾 我尽力了 但是… |
[15:48] | Kant? | 康德 |
[15:50] | Gave that one to you on a platter. | 对你来说轻而易举 |
[15:52] | You don’t have to do that for me, Vince. | 你不必为了我而这么做 文斯 |
[15:56] | You want to know the truth? | 老实告诉你吧 |
[15:58] | I couldn’t get through that book either. | 那本书我也读不下去 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well… | 然而 |
[16:06] | difference is, you wanted to. | 区别在于 你想读 |
[16:09] | I could give two shits. | 我却毫无兴趣 |
[16:14] | Gotta get to the club. | 我得去酒吧了 |
[16:36] | She’s worth this? | 值得为她投这么多钱吗 |
[16:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:39] | Lori Madison is the next adult film superstar. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊将成为下一个成人电影巨星 |
[16:43] | You can put your money on it. | 你可以放心在她身上投资 |
[16:45] | Oh, we are. But this? | 我们会的 但是要这么多钱吗 |
[16:48] | You’re getting her acting services | 她将为你们出演 |
[16:50] | for three feature films, | 三部剧情片 |
[16:52] | plus a first option on others, if you so choose. | 你们还将有一次其他类型电影的首选权 |
[16:56] | I think it’s more than fair. | 我觉得这个提议再公平不过了 |
[16:58] | And what’s your cut? | 那你的分成有多少 |
[16:59] | None of your fucking business. | 不关你的事 |
[17:03] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but this Madison broad | 假如我没弄错的话 麦迪逊 |
[17:06] | is only gonna be in demand | 要等到《性感小红帽》上映后 |
[17:07] | if the “Red Riding Hood” Picture takes off. | 才能在市场上变得抢手 |
[17:10] | So… what are we doing about that? | 所以我们该怎么促成这一点 |
[17:13] | Putting Hodas and Harvey Wasserman on it. | 霍达斯和哈维·华士曼在负责 |
[17:16] | They’ll run the distribution and the marketing. | 他们来搞发行和市场营销 |
[17:19] | And now that the picture’s done, | 既然电影已经拍好了 |
[17:22] | we’ll take it out of the hands of the director. | 导演可以把电影交给我们负责了 |
[17:23] | She made a good movie, but… | 她拍电影是把好手 但是… |
[17:25] | Candy’s smart. | 糖糖很聪明 |
[17:26] | That doesn’t mean she knows the business end of it. | 这不意味着她懂得怎么做生意 |
[17:28] | We control the distribution. | 我们控制发行 |
[17:30] | Us. Together. | 我们一起 |
[17:32] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | -同意吗 -同意 |
[17:35] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[17:37] | Lori’s man is a problem. | 洛瑞的男人是个麻烦 |
[17:40] | You’re talking about her pimp. | 你是说她的皮条客吧 |
[17:43] | As long as he’s in the picture, she can’t succeed, | 只要他还牵涉其中 洛瑞就没法成功 |
[17:46] | which means you lose, too. | 这也意味着你们会失败 |
[17:48] | We need to separate them. Permanently. | 我们得把他们分开 一劳永逸 |
[17:52] | And what do you think that means to a man like me? | 你觉得像我这样的人会怎么做 |
[17:54] | I’m asking you… to buy him out. | 我是让你… 收买他 |
[17:59] | Now, I know you guys can handle that, | 我知道你们可以处理好 |
[18:00] | but it needs to be done right away. | 但是现在就得把这事搞定 |
[18:03] | I’m taking Lori to L.A., and it would be nice for her | 我要带洛瑞去洛杉矶 如果能在这之前处理好 |
[18:06] | if this was taken care of before we leave. | 对洛瑞来说会很好 |
[18:10] | – There is a cheaper way. – No. | -有更省钱的办法 -不行 |
[18:12] | Do it clean. Please. | 别用违法的手段 拜托了 |
[18:17] | – Anything else? – Yeah. What does a girl have to do | -还有别的事吗 -有 一个女生要怎么做 |
[18:20] | to get another drink around here? | 才能在这里再喝一杯 |
[18:23] | You just sit there and be you. | 你就坐着 做你自己就行了 |
[18:28] | This is fun. Nobody has to get hurt, | 真有意思 不必伤人 |
[18:30] | just people fuckin’ on film, | 只需要几个人在电影里做爱 |
[18:31] | and we take it all the way to the bank. | 钱就会源源不断地流入我们的口袋 |
[18:34] | We’re rolling– Hold on. | 开机 等一下 |
[18:36] | – OK, frame. – Action. | -好了 对准镜头 -开始 |
[18:46] | Dogs is after me. You gotta hide me. | 有狗在追我 你得把我藏起来 |
[18:49] | Papa says runaways should be shot. | 爸爸说逃跑者应该被枪毙 |
[18:52] | Your papa ain’t here, girl. | 你爸爸不在这儿 姑娘 |
[18:53] | He’s in the corral, stump-breakin’ a mule. | 他正在畜栏里操骡子 |
[18:56] | I “cain’t” hide you. | 我”不浓”把你藏起来 |
[18:57] | If he finds out, he’ll beat me. | 如果被他发现了 他会打我的 |
[19:01] | I’ll be quiet. He won’t know I’m here. | 我不会发出声响 他不会知道我在这里 |
[19:04] | Unless you tell him. | 除非你告诉他 |
[19:06] | You ain’t gonna tell him, is ya? | 你不会告诉他吧 |
[19:08] | You come any closer, I’ll scream. | 你再靠近 我就要喊了 |
[19:14] | If you don’t come any closer, I’ll scream. | 如果你不靠近点 我就要喊了 |
[19:26] | I’ll scream. | 我要喊了 |
[19:28] | I’s “gwanna” make you scream, farm girl! | 我”怀”让你尖叫连连 农场女 |
[19:32] | What’s “gwanna”? What’s that bullshit, “gwanna”? | 什么是”怀” 这什么狗屁玩意 |
[19:34] | Cut! Say what’s scripted, Larry. | 停 按照剧本说台词 拉里 |
[19:37] | I know what’s scripted. | 我知道剧本上是怎么写的 |
[19:38] | That’s some coon-ass shit, is what it is. | 这是乡巴佬说的话 |
[19:40] | It’s the Civil War-era South. That’s how they talked back then. | 这是南北战争时期的南方 他们就是这么说话的 |
[19:44] | – “They”? – Don’t be so sensitive. You know what I mean. | -“他们” -别那么敏感 你懂我的意思 |
[19:47] | Damn sure do. | 当然了 |
[19:49] | So, here’s how it’s gonna go: | 现在我们要这样做 |
[19:52] | My line is, “I’m going to make you scream.” | 把我的台词改成”我会让你尖叫连连” |
[19:56] | And speaking of lines, | 说到台词 |
[19:57] | I notice that when they write my lines, | 我注意到他们写我的台词时 |
[20:00] | they drop the G’s off the words. | 会把后鼻音去掉 |
[20:02] | They don’t do that with the Caucasian actors. | 对白人演员他们就不会这么做 |
[20:04] | So, here on out, | 所以从现在开始 |
[20:07] | they write my lines like you write their lines. | 他们要像给白人演员写台词一样给我写 |
[20:09] | Yeah? I’ll be the one who decide | 懂了吗 我来决定 |
[20:11] | if I drop the G’s off my words or not. | 是否要去掉后鼻音 |
[20:14] | OK. OK. | 好 没问题 |
[20:18] | Let’s roll it. | 开机 |
[20:19] | – Rick? – What?! | -瑞克 -怎么了 |
[20:21] | Can I say “can’t” instead of “cain’t”? | 我能说”不能” 而不是”不浓”吗 |
[20:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:29] | Obstruction of exits, rodent infestation, | 出口堵塞 有鼠患 |
[20:32] | congested storage facility, rodent feces. | 储存设施拥挤 有老鼠粪便 |
[20:35] | We cite the hell out of them for everything, | 我们要用各种原因来传唤他们 |
[20:37] | try to wear them down. | 试着拖垮他们 |
[20:39] | Here. Read this. | 来 看看这个 |
[20:42] | It’s a different tack. | 这是另一种方法 |
[20:46] | You’re going directly to the landlords with your summons. | 你要带着传唤令直接去找业主 |
[20:50] | There’re, what, nine, ten violations here? | 这里差不多有十处违规 |
[20:55] | What I don’t get is, three mortgage holders are listed. | 我不明白的是 这里列了三个抵押权人 |
[20:58] | Only one legitimate bank. | 只有一家合法银行 |
[21:01] | – Shell companies. – Shell companies. | -空壳公司 -空壳公司 |
[21:05] | The property owners incorporate, | 业主注册成立公司 |
[21:07] | and they have their lawyers sign the papers of incorporation. | 让自己的律师签署注册文件 |
[21:12] | Not to cast aspersion on your people, | 我不是想中伤你们犹太人 |
[21:14] | but I didn’t expect to see so many Jewish names. | 但我没想到会见到这么多犹太人的名字 |
[21:18] | Sol Gellman, Jerome Stein, Benjamin Horowitz. | 索尔·戈尔曼 杰罗姆·斯泰因 本杰明·霍洛维茨 |
[21:21] | There are a few Presbyterians on there, too. | 上面还有几个长老会成员 |
[21:23] | Excuse me, Gene. | 打扰一下 吉恩 |
[21:24] | But yeah, a lot of Jews control the real estate. | 但没错 很多犹太人控制着房地产业 |
[21:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | That’s Doctor Jerome Stein, | 那是杰罗姆·斯泰因医生 |
[21:31] | a back surgeon with a practice at Fifty-Fifth and Park. | 在55街和公园大道交界处行医的背部外科医生 |
[21:36] | If I can expose the property owners | 如果我能揭露这些业主 |
[21:37] | and bring them into court, | 把他们告上法庭 |
[21:39] | then maybe I can get them out. | 也许我就能赶走他们 |
[21:44] | To what end? | 为了什么目的 |
[21:45] | Replace sex-oriented businesses with legitimate storefronts. | 用合法的性产业店铺取而代之 |
[21:49] | That will increase the speculative value of the real estate. | 这会增加房地产的投机价值 |
[21:54] | It’s how you clean things up. | 这才是清理的正确方法 |
[21:56] | But it won’t happen overnight. | 但这没法在一夜之间搞定 |
[21:59] | You wanna hear more? | 你还想了解多点吗 |
[22:02] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[22:04] | So you gentlemen are saying $20,000 for Lori. | 所以你们想用两万买走洛瑞 |
[22:07] | We’re sayin’ 15. | 我们出一万五 |
[22:10] | And you’d be renting her for a few movies. | 你们要借她去拍几部片子 |
[22:12] | We’re buying her. | 我们要买她 |
[22:14] | Think of it as us taking over her contract. | 就当做是由我们接管她的合同 |
[22:16] | Yeah? Well, I’d say your offer’s a little light. | 这样吗 那你们的出价可有点儿低了 |
[22:20] | Hey, let’s cut the bullshit here, all right? | 别再说废话了 好吗 |
[22:22] | You ain’t seen that kind of pocket cash in your life. | 你这辈子也没见过这么多钱 |
[22:25] | Get a paint job for your Caddy. Cover up that Bondo. | 去给你的车上点儿漆 把油灰遮住 |
[22:34] | I need to think on it. | 我得想想 |
[22:37] | Let me be clear. | 让我说清楚点 |
[22:39] | We’re not here to negotiate. | 我们不是来谈判的 |
[22:45] | – Twenty thousand. – Fifteen. | -两万 -一万五 |
[22:49] | Now let’s go in my car and make the deal. | 我们现在就去车里完成这笔交易 |
[22:55] | Go on. I’ll be there in a minute. | 你先去 我稍后就来 |
[22:59] | When I’m done with my shine. | 等我把鞋擦完 |
[23:20] | You are looking for a job. | 你在找工作 |
[23:22] | Yeah, but all these openings are talkin’ about a résumé. | 是啊 但这些招聘都写着要简历 |
[23:28] | I don’t have one. | 我没有简历 |
[23:29] | Sayin’, I never had a job before. | 我是说 我从来没工作过 |
[23:32] | Not one you go to. | 不是那种需要去上班的 |
[23:33] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[23:36] | Never had to. | 我从来不需要去工作 |
[23:38] | I live with my father and sisters. | 我和我爸还有姐妹住一起 |
[23:40] | But now I’m thinking about movin’ out | 不过我在考虑搬出来 |
[23:43] | and gettin’ my own place. | 找个地方自己住 |
[23:45] | Gonna need steady money. | 需要稳定的收入 |
[23:47] | Well, that’s not how you get a job anyway. | 没事 反正找工作也不是这样找的 |
[23:50] | You turn in an application, it goes onto a pile. | 你的申请书会被埋在一堆申请书里 |
[23:53] | Now, in my experience, you get work by knowing someone. | 以我的经验 你得认识人才能找到工作 |
[23:57] | Connections. | 人脉 |
[24:00] | You have style, girl. You know how to dress. | 你有风格 你知道怎么打扮自己 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[24:06] | I’m just thinking, is all. | 我只是在想 |
[24:08] | My sister Nadine has a used clothing store in Brooklyn. | 我妹妹纳丁在布鲁克林有个二手服装仓库 |
[24:12] | Old sport jackets, dresses. | 旧运动夹克 裙子 |
[24:14] | It’s a thing now with the punk rock kids. | 现在很受朋克摇滚风小孩的欢迎 |
[24:16] | – They are buying it all up. – So? | -他们都快买空了 -所以呢 |
[24:19] | It’s possible she could use some help. | 她或许需要帮手 |
[24:22] | I could ask her. | 我可以问问她 |
[24:24] | Well, that’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[24:26] | Ah, you see? I’m not a bad guy. | 你看 我真不是个坏人 |
[24:28] | I knew that. But– | 我知道 但是 |
[24:30] | I know, Donna. You have a man. | 我懂 唐娜 你有男人了 |
[24:34] | Things could change. | 事情也许会变的 |
[24:37] | Life is long, Renton. | 日子还长 兰顿 |
[24:39] | Or at least it seems that way to me. | 至少对我来说是这样 |
[24:42] | You are telling me to have patience. | 你想让我耐心一点 |
[24:45] | Believe me… I do. | 相信我 我很有耐心 |
[25:09] | Another Hennessy. | 再来杯轩尼诗 |
[25:10] | The X.O. Tonight. I’m flush. | 今天要X.O 哥有钱了 |
[25:14] | Lori. Another rum and Coke? | 洛瑞 还要杯朗姆可乐吗 |
[25:16] | Give her the high call, too. | 给她也来杯好的 |
[25:18] | Captain Morgan’s or whatever. We celebratin’. | 摩根船长什么的 我们在庆祝 |
[25:20] | – I asked Lori. – That’s fine. Anything. | -我问的是洛瑞 -没事 都可以 |
[25:26] | Got yourself straight in the bathroom, huh? | 在厕所吸了啊 |
[25:29] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[25:30] | Oh. I know you are. | 我知道你没事 |
[25:33] | Headed for big things. | 追求那些远大目标 |
[25:37] | Well… I’m good, too. | 我也很好 |
[25:41] | Just so you know. | 你知道吗 |
[25:44] | I’m feelin’ a little nostalgic and all… | 我现在有点儿怀念过去 |
[25:48] | seeing as how you’re about to embark | 看着你就要抛下我 |
[25:50] | on your big adventure without me. | 踏上你的美好征程 |
[25:52] | That’s why I got something special planned for us. | 所以我给我们安排了点特殊的活动 |
[25:55] | A little going-away present just for you. | 一个专为你准备的离别礼物 |
[25:57] | – I don’t want any gifts, C.C. – Oh, no. | -我不想要任何礼物 CC -不 |
[26:00] | No, I ain’t get you nothin’ from a store. | 我不是要送你店里买的东西 |
[26:03] | But you gonna remember it. | 但是你会记得它的 |
[26:09] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[26:11] | Mind your own. | 管好你自己就行 |
[26:19] | Got us a room… | 我开了间房 |
[26:21] | just like the old days. | 就像原来一样 |
[26:24] | Gonna take a trip down memory lane. | 我们就要踏上回忆的旅途了 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna fuck you | 我要操你 |
[26:30] | like you never been fucked tonight. | 就像你第一次被操一样 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna fuck you like you never will be fucked again. | 我要操你 就像你以后再也不会被操一样 |
[26:40] | Trying to leave C.C. behind? | 你想抛弃CC |
[26:44] | Don’t you know you always gonna be mine? | 难道你不知道你永远都属于我吗 |
[26:52] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:54] | You never did answer the bartender. | 你还没回答酒保呢 |
[26:58] | – I’m fine. – Good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[27:02] | Drink up, girl. | 把酒干了 |
[27:04] | We’re gonna finish this evening right. | 我们要好好过完今晚 |
[27:31] | Ya got a light? | 有火吗 |
[27:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:49] | I’m a friend of Dorothy’s. You know her? | 我是桃乐茜的朋友[我是同志] 你认识她吗 |
[27:53] | I haven’t heard that one in a while. | 很久没听到过这套话了 |
[27:56] | Do I sound like a tourist? | 我听上去像游客吗 |
[27:58] | In a way I am. | 某种程度上我确实是 |
[28:00] | I’m in town for a fiction symposium at N.Y.U. | 我来这儿是要在纽约大学参加一个小说研讨会 |
[28:03] | Staying at the Algonquin. | 我住在阿尔冈昆酒店 |
[28:05] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[28:07] | The Gonk. | 蛋形洋娃娃[阿尔冈昆酒店绰号] |
[28:09] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[28:10] | Not anyone you would’ve heard of. | 你肯定没听说过我 |
[28:13] | I’ve published a couple of short stories in small rags. | 在一些下流小报里发表过几个短篇 |
[28:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[28:22] | What? | 什么 |
[28:25] | Yes. | 我说好 |
[28:32] | No kissing. | 不亲嘴 |
[28:37] | That’s the rule, right? | 这是规矩 不是吗 |
[28:43] | I didn’t say you could look at me. | 我没说你可以看我 |
[28:46] | Get on all fours. | 趴在地上 |
[28:49] | – Oh, C.C. – Girl, do it. | -CC -快照做 |
[28:53] | I’m gonna fuck you like an animal now. | 我现在要像猛兽一样操你 |
[28:55] | C.C., wait. Please | CC 等等 求你了 |
[28:56] | Damn. You dry as a nun, girl. | 妈的 你下面跟个修女一样干 |
[29:00] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna loosen you up. | 不用担心 我来给你松松 |
[29:16] | Do you have to go? | 你必须要走吗 |
[29:19] | I need to get home. | 我得回家 |
[29:22] | Was everything OK? | 刚才还好吧 |
[29:28] | It was nice. | 挺爽的 |
[29:32] | When you say “Home”… | 你说”回家”指的是 |
[29:35] | To my family. | 我的家人 |
[29:40] | You know, when I first saw you, | 你知道吗 我第一次看见你的时候 |
[29:41] | I never figured you for a breeder. | 我没想到你是直男 |
[29:45] | I’m an unreliable narrator. | 我是个不可靠的叙述者 |
[29:48] | Isn’t that what you literary types call it? | 你们写书的是这么叫的吧 |
[29:51] | Actually, you’re in disguise. | 其实 你在伪装自己 |
[29:55] | Personally, I could never lead two lives. | 个人来说 我可没能力过两种生活 |
[29:58] | I mean, we don’t have to anymore, right? | 我们再也不用了 对吗 |
[30:03] | “We”? | “我们” |
[30:04] | We’re gay. | 我们是基佬 |
[30:07] | Homosexual. | 同性恋 |
[30:11] | I’m sexual. | 我有性需求 |
[30:14] | I’m a husband and a father. | 我是丈夫和父亲 |
[30:18] | And I like to be with men. | 我喜欢男人 |
[30:21] | Don’t try to make me into one thing. | 别将这两种身份混为一谈 |
[30:24] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 无意冒犯 |
[30:26] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[30:29] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[30:32] | Yeah, there’s this movie called “Jee-Got.” | 有部电影叫《基噶》 |
[30:35] | Gleason plays this mute in Paris, France, like, | 格里森演法国巴黎的一个哑巴 |
[30:38] | you know, one of those clowns that don’t talk, he’s like a bum. | 就是那些不会说话的小丑 他是个流浪汉 |
[30:42] | Who wants a movie with Jackie Gleason not sayin’ nothin’? | 谁想看杰基·格里森在电影里一个字也不说 |
[30:45] | I like the characters on his show, | 我喜欢他电影里的角色 |
[30:47] | Reginald Van Gleason, or Freddie the Freeloader. | 雷金纳德·范格里森 还有不速之客弗雷迪 |
[30:51] | – Know what I mean? – I don’t mean to eavesdrop, | -懂我意思吗 -我不是故意偷听 |
[30:53] | but Freddie the Freeloader was a Red Skelton character, | 但不速之客弗雷迪是雷德·斯克尔顿秀里的角色 |
[30:56] | and the film you’re talking about is “Gigot.” | 你说的电影叫《冷暖心声冷暖情》 |
[30:59] | – “Gigot.” – I mispronounced. | -《冷暖心声冷暖情》 -我发音发错了 |
[31:03] | To tell the truth, I turned it off after 15 minutes. | 说实话 我看了15分钟就关电视了 |
[31:05] | Too much pathos for you? | 对你来说太苦情了 |
[31:07] | Yeah, if “Pathos” means “Boring.” | 是啊 如果”苦情”意味着”无聊”的话 |
[31:10] | Is, uh, my brother bothering you over here? | 我哥哥烦到你了吗 |
[31:13] | You two are related? | 你们是兄弟 |
[31:15] | I never would have guessed. | 没看出来 |
[31:22] | Uh… I’ll be back. | 失陪一下 |
[31:27] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[31:29] | film fan? | 你是电影爱好者 |
[31:31] | I’m Victoria. | 我叫维多利亚 |
[31:33] | Frankie Martino. | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺 |
[31:37] | So, have you ever been to Paris, Frankie? | 你去过巴黎吗 弗兰奇 |
[31:40] | No, I was stationed in Germany for my whole tour there. | 没有 我只在德国服役过 |
[31:44] | Didn’t see any action. | 没见到任何交火 |
[31:46] | Oh, I bet you saw some action. | 我敢肯定你见过一些”性活动” |
[31:50] | Yeah, well, the colored guys, they cleaned up. | 黑人很受女性的欢迎 |
[31:53] | I did all right. In fact… | 我过得还不错 事实上 |
[31:55] | I did marry a German girl for a hot minute. | 我和一个德国妞结过一阵子婚 |
[31:59] | Really? What happened? | 真的吗 怎么分了 |
[32:02] | Went kaput. | 出问题了呗 |
[32:07] | So, I couldn’t help but notice, uh… | 我注意到 |
[32:09] | you can’t keep your eyes off me. | 你一直盯着我 |
[32:12] | Well, you’re quite handsome. | 你很帅 |
[32:14] | And your hair, it’s– it’s very current. | 还有你的头发 很时髦 |
[32:18] | Been goin’ to the same barber since I was a kid. | 我自小就在同一家理发店理发 |
[32:21] | Guess it caught up. | 可能那里也开始追赶潮流了 |
[32:25] | So listen, Victoria… | 听着 维多利亚 |
[32:28] | it’s kinda loud in here. | 这里有点吵 |
[32:30] | Maybe we could go somewhere a little more quiet. | 或许我们可以去个安静点的地方 |
[32:32] | Thank you, but… | 谢了 但是 |
[32:34] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:36] | My husband waits up for me. | 我老公在等我 |
[32:40] | But… | 但是 |
[32:42] | if you’d like to come and visit… | 如果你愿意来我家 |
[32:46] | I’m free after 9:00 A.M. | 我早上九点后有空 |
[32:49] | Just give the doorman your name, | 你只用跟门卫报上你的姓名 |
[32:51] | tell him you’re a friend, | 告诉他你是我的朋友 |
[32:53] | and he will let you up. | 他就会让你上来 |
[33:00] | Riverside Drive. Nice. | 河谷大道 不错 |
[33:03] | Yeah. It’s very nice. | 对 挺不错的 |
[33:07] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[33:08] | I hope to see you soon. | 希望很快能见到你 |
[33:17] | What happened to your friend? | 你朋友怎么了 |
[33:22] | You already got the number? Get the fuck outta here. | 已经拿到电话号码了 不是吧 |
[33:25] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[33:26] | Believe it, brother. | 相信吧 兄弟 |
[33:54] | Big movie star. | 大电影明星 |
[34:03] | 30 Thirty. | |
[34:10] | Ten for the room. | 10块是房费 |
[34:13] | Trick-ass bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[34:32] | – Send him up. – Very well. | -让他上来 -很好 |
[34:34] | – Thank you, Thomas. – Of course. | -谢谢你 汤马斯 -不用谢 |
[34:38] | You can go up. | 你可以上去了 |
[34:40] | Thank you, Tommy. | 谢谢你 老汤 |
[34:46] | Don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[34:47] | Oh, God. You’re so thick. | 天呐 你真粗 |
[34:51] | – Like that? – Yes! | -喜欢吗 -是的 |
[34:53] | Oh, God. Oh! I’m gonna come. | 天呐 我要高潮了 |
[34:55] | – OK. – I’m coming. | -好吧 -我要高潮了 |
[34:57] | – Yes! – At your service. | -爽 -乐意效劳 |
[35:02] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[35:06] | Here you go, miss. | 到了 小姐 |
[35:07] | Thank you. There are four in the back. | 谢谢你 后备箱里有四个行李箱 |
[35:10] | Be careful of the Yves Saint Laurent. | 当心那个圣罗兰的 |
[35:12] | – You got it. – Thank you very much. | -知道了 -非常感谢 |
[35:15] | Come on, we’re already late. | 快点 我们已经迟到了 |
[35:22] | Can you put them on the cart for me? | 能帮我把箱子放到推车上吗 |
[35:24] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[35:33] | He’s not here, Lori. | 他不在这 洛瑞 |
[35:34] | He’s out of your life. Come on. | 他不会出现在你的生活里了 快走 |
[35:36] | Come on, the gate’s gonna close, babe. | 快走吧 门要关了 亲爱的 |
[35:40] | – Thank you so much. – Here you go, miss. | -非常感谢 -这边请 小姐 |
[35:45] | All those people– where they goin’? | 这些人 他们要去哪 |
[35:48] | To work, probably, or to a meeting somewhere. | 可能是去上班吧 或者去哪开会 |
[35:51] | Don’t you have a job? | 你没有工作吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I work. At my own pace. | 我有 我想什么时候工作就什么时候工作 |
[35:54] | Never catch me goose-steppin’ down the sidewalk like that. | 我绝不会在人行道上那样赶路 |
[35:57] | I don’t have the kind of job I can’t leave if I don’t like it. | 我的工作不是那种我不喜欢也不能离开的那种 |
[36:00] | I don’t gotta wait around to collect a pension. | 我不需要眼巴巴地等着拿养老金 |
[36:03] | No pressure. | 无压力 |
[36:05] | So, what’s going to happen to you when you get old? | 那等你老了怎么办 |
[36:14] | Frankie Martino, old? | 弗兰奇·马蒂诺 老 |
[36:17] | I can’t picture it. | 想不出来 |
[36:20] | Well, I have to tidy up before my husband gets back. | 我要趁我丈夫回来之前整理好房间 |
[36:23] | You’d better go. | 你最好走了 |
[36:35] | See ya. | 回见 |
[36:38] | You want somethin’? Coffee? | 你想喝点什么吗 咖啡 |
[36:40] | I don’t want anything. | 什么都不要 |
[36:42] | Well, sit there and listen, then. | 那就坐好了听着 |
[36:44] | And stop being such a stubborn bitch. | 别再这么固执了 |
[36:50] | Y’all are pissed off at me, too. | 你们也都生我气了 |
[36:52] | You’re making the wrong people angry. | 你惹错了对象 |
[36:54] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[36:56] | The truce we made over at the apartments, | 我们让公寓住客和皮条客之间停战 |
[36:58] | that was something. | 那很了不起 |
[37:00] | Considering the type of people we’re dealing with here, | 考虑到我们对付的那些人 |
[37:02] | I’d say it was a lot. | 我觉得非常了不起 |
[37:04] | But you can’t push it any further with those guys. | 但你不能对那些人操之过急 |
[37:07] | Why not? I’m not trying to put the pimps out of business. | 为什么 我又不是要把皮条客赶出这个行业 |
[37:09] | If a few of their girls want out, why wouldn’t they let them out? | 如果他们手下有些姑娘想离开 为什么不放人 |
[37:12] | There are plenty more where they came from. | 这种女孩还多的是 |
[37:15] | You know as well as I do, | 你我都知道 |
[37:17] | it’s not about losing one girl and replacing her with another. | 这不是少了一个姑娘让另一个顶上的事 |
[37:20] | It’s about control and power. When it comes down to it, | 而是在于控制和权力 涉及到这些事的时候 |
[37:23] | these assholes don’t like to be disrespected. | 那些混蛋不喜欢不被尊重 |
[37:25] | Well, fuck what they don’t like. | 管他们不喜欢什么 |
[37:27] | “Fuck what they don’t like”? | “管他们不喜欢什么” |
[37:29] | We don’t operate with that kind of careless disregard– | 草率行事不是我们的行事风格 |
[37:32] | Well, maybe you should. | 或许你该这样 |
[37:33] | Maybe you would change a few lives. | 也许你能改变几个人的生活 |
[37:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:36] | My kind of activism is helping the women on a broader level, | 我心目中的行动主义是在更大程度上帮助女性 |
[37:39] | and it’s not putting anyone in danger. | 而不是置任何人于危险之中 |
[37:43] | I got big love for you, Dave, but you can’t do what I do. | 我很爱你 戴夫 但你做不到我能做的 |
[37:46] | And I don’t have the patience | 我没耐心 |
[37:47] | to wait around for politicians to make new laws. | 等政客去制定新的法律 |
[37:50] | That takes years, if it happens at all. | 就算真的会有 那也得要好多年 |
[37:52] | I can help these girls today. | 我今天就能帮助这些姑娘 |
[37:54] | You’re not helping. | 你没在帮忙 |
[37:56] | You’re negatively impacting my work. | 你是在阻碍我的工作 |
[38:00] | I can’t be aligned with you anymore. | 我不能再和你合作 |
[38:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[38:06] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[38:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:17] | I know what I’m doin’. | 我自有分寸 |
[38:26] | I love you, girl. | 我爱你 |
[38:33] | So what you got left? | 你还剩什么 |
[38:35] | That trick with the gap in her teeth? | 那个牙缝女 |
[38:37] | – Melissa earns. – Mm-hmm. One girl. | -梅丽莎可以赚钱 -就一个 |
[38:42] | Might as well marry the bitch and retire. | 还不如和她结婚 退休算了 |
[38:44] | I could retire. Them Italians give me 50 for the rights to Lori. | 我可以退休 那些意大利人出价50[5万]买洛瑞 |
[38:48] | – Fifty mothafuckin’ dollars, huh? – Don’t be funny. | -50块 -别搞笑 |
[38:52] | I could take a trip right the fuck now if I wanted to. | 我要是想的话现在就可以去旅游 |
[38:57] | – Yeah. – Go back to the motherland, maybe. | -嗯 -或许回到故土 |
[38:59] | Shit. Now you one of them Back-to-Africa mothafuckers. | 靠 你也想回非洲吗 |
[39:03] | Nah, this here’s my home, and I like to work. | 不 这里是我的家 我喜欢工作 |
[39:07] | Gonna find me some new bitches and run ’em. | 我会再找些新的姑娘让她们为我干活 |
[39:09] | That’s what the fuck I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[39:10] | Don’t make no sense to recruit if all’s they do is run away. | 要是她们迟早会逃走 招募她们又有何用 |
[39:13] | Chocolate didn’t just run away. | 巧克力没有逃走 |
[39:15] | She got pushed. | 她是受人逼迫的 |
[39:17] | That’s why I asked you gentlemen to join me here tonight. | 所以我今晚才叫你们过来 |
[39:20] | We have a situation we need to address. | 我们得谈谈当下的情况 |
[39:23] | That West Virginia ho of yours came back to New York | 你那个西弗吉尼亚的婊子回到纽约 |
[39:26] | acting like Gloria Steinem and shit. | 当自己是葛萝莉亚·史丹能[女权主义者] |
[39:28] | She instigatin’ all kinds of shit. | 她煽动了很多事 |
[39:30] | Her and Larry Brown’s bitch, the Puerto Rican. | 她还有拉里·布朗的婊子 那个波多黎各人 |
[39:32] | We can’t be having that. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
[39:33] | Yeah, well, you can’t touch Loretta. | 你不能动洛瑞塔 |
[39:35] | She ain’t yours. | 她不是你的 |
[39:38] | – Your ex-bitch, then. – Girl’s got fire. | -那就你的前任婊子 -她火力十足 |
[39:43] | We need to send a message. | 我们得传达出一条信息 |
[39:45] | Can’t nobody misdirect our women. | 任何人都不得误导我们的女人 |
[39:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:52] | You need to be smart, Julito. | 你得聪明点 胡利托 |
[39:55] | Street bitches disappear every day, | 每天都有站街女消失 |
[39:57] | ain’t nobody give a fuck, for real. | 没人在乎 |
[40:00] | But Ashley, she’s a civilian. | 但艾什莉 她是市民 |
[40:04] | She gets found dead, | 她要是被发现死了 |
[40:05] | you gonna bring down heat on all of us. | 我们就会成为众矢之的 |
[40:07] | That means we lose money. | 意味着损失钱 |
[40:11] | Don’t make me no difference. | 对我来说没区别 |
[40:13] | I’ll kill the bitch. | 我可以干掉那婊子 |
[40:15] | You ain’t killin’ no-goddamn-body. You can’t even tie your shoes. | 你杀个鸟 你连鞋带都不会系 |
[40:20] | Man, mothafuck you. | 操你妈 |
[40:22] | We got to do somethin’. | 我们得做点什么 |
[40:25] | I say no. | 我说了不行 |
[40:28] | Marty, I don’t want Little Red handcuffed to the bedposts. | 马蒂 我不想小红帽被绑在床柱上 |
[40:33] | Some of your ideas are good. | 你有些点子很不错 |
[40:34] | I’ll have my artist take another crack at the poster. | 我会让画家再改一下海报 |
[40:37] | Don’t forget to make my Wolf black. | 别忘了狼是黑狼 |
[40:39] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:42] | I got nothing against the shvoogies, Candy, | 我对黑人没意见 糖糖 |
[40:45] | but our partners are never gonna go for it. | 但我们的合伙人不会喜欢 |
[40:48] | I had an incident with them recently. | 我最近和他们出了点纠纷 |
[40:50] | They were very emotional. | 他们很激动 |
[40:52] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:54] | I don’t want to go there again. | 我不想再过去 |
[40:56] | Anything else on your mind? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[40:57] | How are the bookings going? | 订票情况如何 |
[40:59] | We’re about to strike prints. | 即将发行拷贝 |
[41:00] | Word of mouth is strong. | 口头广告很有作用 |
[41:02] | I’m gonna get you into some of the best skin houses in the country. | 我会给你联系到国内最好的影院 |
[41:05] | You’re in good hands. | 你不必担心 |
[41:07] | Now, I have a question for you, if you don’t mind. | 我有个问题想问你 如果你不介意的话 |
[41:11] | No, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[41:12] | Lori Madison. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊 |
[41:14] | I’m guessing she’s, what, like, a B cup? | 她是B罩杯吧 |
[41:16] | I’d like to enhance her a bit for the poster. Make her a D. | 我想让她海报上的胸更大点 变成D罩杯 |
[41:20] | You know, big boobs sell tickets. | 大胸更卖座 |
[41:22] | Any objection to that? | 有人反对吗 |
[41:30] | You gonna go out there and get it? | 你要出去干活吗 |
[41:32] | – Yes, Daddy. – Yeah? | -当然 爹地 -是吗 |
[41:34] | – Mm-hmm. – Me, too. | -嗯 -我也是 |
[41:36] | Always hustlin’. | 赚钱不能停 |
[41:38] | About to track down Lori’s royalties on that movie. | 我要去追洛瑞在那部电影里的版税了 |
[41:44] | Yo, I put that dog in the bathroom, Melissa. Get rid of it. | 我把狗放在卫生间了 梅丽莎 除掉它 |
[41:47] | You mean…? | 你是说 |
[41:49] | I ain’t cold like that. Come on. | 我没那么冷血 拜托 |
[41:52] | Sell it or some shit. | 卖掉之类的 |
[41:54] | Yeah, OK. | 好的 |
[41:56] | It was Lori’s anyway. | 反正是洛瑞的 |
[42:01] | Ya know… I don’t even miss her. | 我根本不想她 |
[42:05] | You cannot go out with a loose button like this. | 扣子松的可不能出去 |
[42:09] | You want me to sew it up, tighten it up a little? | 你要我帮你缝上吗 |
[42:11] | Later. When I come home tonight. | 晚点吧 等我晚上回来后 |
[42:15] | Then I’m gonna take care of you the way only C.C. Know how to do. | 然后我会以只有CC才懂的方式好好疼你 |
[42:26] | You my bottom, Melissa, you know this. | 你是我的人 梅丽莎 记住了 |
[42:29] | I know it, C.C. | 我知道 CC |
[42:40] | Dili… Di– Di-lau– | 地里 地 地劳 |
[42:43] | Dilaudid. | 地劳迪德 |
[42:45] | Whatever it’s called, it’s some good shit. | 不管叫什么 效果很棒 |
[42:49] | Better than morphine. | 比吗啡还好 |
[42:56] | Can you get some more? | 你还能再搞到吗 |
[43:00] | Next time they have one of those free clinics, I guess. | 他们下次开免费诊所的时候吧 |
[43:04] | That’s where you scored? | 你是在那搞到的 |
[43:07] | The pharmacist that they had. | 他们有药剂师 |
[43:10] | Told him I had back pain, it wouldn’t go away. | 跟他说我背痛 一直好不了 |
[43:13] | We should pay that doctor a visit. | 我们该去找他 |
[43:16] | He’s got a store on the West Side. | 他在西区有家店 |
[43:19] | Like a drug store? | 药店吗 |
[43:23] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah? | -嗯 -是吗 |
[43:28] | Cool. | 酷 |
[43:31] | Yeah, I was gonna stop by and see my folks. | 我打算去看我父母 |
[43:33] | – It’s been a while. – Cool. | -有段时间没见了 -好 |
[43:38] | Vincent. I’m looking to get up with your brother. | 文森特 我想找你哥 |
[43:41] | – You making book now, too? – No, not me. | -你也要下注吗 -不 不是 |
[43:44] | It’s about the movie he produced. The one Candy directed. | 是关于他制片的那部电影 糖糖导演的 |
[43:47] | – Yeah? – I want to speak to Frankie about Lori’s cut. | -是吗 -我想跟弗兰奇谈谈洛瑞的分红 |
[43:50] | – You don’t know where I can find him, do you? – I don’t. | -你不知道他在哪吗 -不知道 |
[43:53] | I heard he married that dancer. She’s got her own place, right? | 我听说他跟那个跳舞的结婚了 她有自己的地方 |
[43:56] | – Yeah, they broke up. – OK. | -他们分手了 -好吧 |
[44:00] | Where does Frankie hang his hat these days? | 弗兰奇这些天在哪儿混 |
[44:01] | You got me. | 难倒我了 |
[44:03] | Wherever the wind takes him, I guess. | 风吹向哪他就在哪吧 大概 |
[44:06] | You know, he’s tight with your redneck brother-in-law. | 他和你的土包子姐夫关系很好 |
[44:09] | Maybe I’ll ask Dwyer. Though I don’t think he likes me much. | 也许我可以去问德怀尔 但他好像不怎么喜欢我 |
[44:14] | Imagine that. | 还用你说 |
[44:20] | You have a good day, young lady. | 祝你今天愉快 小姐 |
[44:36] | – How ya doin’? – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[44:39] | I was wondering, uh… | 我在想 |
[44:41] | is this good for your back? | 这对缓解背痛有帮助吗 |
[44:43] | My mother. Chronical pain. | 我妈 慢性疼痛 |
[44:45] | Oh. It should help. | 应该有用 |
[44:47] | Watch her dosage. Too much can be rough on the stomach. | 注意剂量 量太大对胃不好 |
[44:54] | How about something stronger, like, uh, Dilaudid? | 有没有更强劲的 比如地劳迪德 |
[44:57] | You mean hydromorphone. | 你是说氢吗啡酮 |
[45:00] | Dilaudid is a brand name for hydromorphone. | 地劳迪德是氢吗啡酮的一个药名 |
[45:03] | And, yes, that can be an effective pain reliever. | 是的 这对止痛很有帮助 |
[45:07] | But you’d need a prescription. | 但你需要处方 |
[45:08] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[45:10] | But you got it here, right? You carry it? | 但你店里有 你有 对吗 |
[45:15] | You’d need a prescription. | 你需要处方 |
[45:20] | OK, Doc, uh… | 懂了 医生 |
[45:27] | Thanks for the information. | 谢谢告知 |
[45:33] | Eat your sandwich, too, not just the onion dip. | 把三明治也吃了 不要只吃洋葱酱 |
[45:37] | – But it’s good. – I know. | -可是很好吃 -我知道 |
[45:46] | Ahem. So, I’m gonna be out of town next month. | 我下个月要出城 |
[45:49] | Like a business trip? | 出差吗 |
[45:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[45:53] | Yeah, I’m gonna be promoting the film I made, | 我要去为我制作的电影做宣传 |
[45:55] | the one I directed. | 我执导的那部 |
[45:56] | It’s called “Red Hot.” | 叫做《性感小红帽》 |
[45:58] | It’s, um, it’s “Little Red Riding Hood”… | 是《小红帽》的 |
[46:03] | an updated version. | 新版本 |
[46:05] | But this is a fairy tale for grownups. | 但这是给大人看的童话故事 |
[46:09] | Mom, you don’t have to use little kid words. | 妈 你不必使用儿童词汇 |
[46:12] | You mean it’s for adults, right? | 你是指成人 对吗 |
[46:14] | It’s rated “R”? | 定级为R级 |
[46:17] | That means I can see it, if you go with me. | 意味着要是你陪我去 我就可以观看 |
[46:20] | No. This one’s not appropriate for a guy your age. | 不 这部片不适合你这么大的人看 |
[46:27] | Maybe you could see it someday. | 或许你以后可以看 |
[46:29] | Like the 12th of Never. | 永远都不能看 |
[46:33] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[46:35] | just wanted to let you know why I’ll be out of town. | 就想让你知道我为什么要出城 |
[46:40] | I’m gonna be sellin’ my movie. | 我要去卖我的电影 |
[46:41] | So, if it’s not an “R”– | 如果不是R级 |
[46:43] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[46:44] | Then it’s an “X”? | 那就是X级 |
[46:47] | Actually, it doesn’t have a rating yet, Adam. | 实际上还没评级 亚当 |
[46:50] | When I get back and I can relax a little, | 等我回来后 我可以放松一下 |
[46:52] | how about you and me go on a vacation? | 你和我去度假怎么样 |
[46:54] | For real, like go to the Jersey Shore or something. | 真的 比如泽西海岸什么的 |
[46:57] | Would you like that? | 你想去吗 |
[46:58] | Could Nana come, too? | 外婆能来吗 |
[47:02] | Yeah, if she wants to. | 当然 如果她想的话 |
[47:07] | Thanks, Adam, | 谢谢 亚当 |
[47:09] | but, um… | 不过 |
[47:11] | I gotta stay home and take care of your grandfather. | 我得留在家里照顾你外公 |
[47:13] | If I don’t cook dinner, he don’t eat. | 要是我不做晚饭 他就没得吃 |
[47:16] | Well, where would we go, exactly? | 那我们要去哪 |
[47:18] | I don’t know. I been hearing about this place called Margate. | 不知道 我常听人说起一个叫马盖特的地方 |
[47:23] | I never stayed at the beach before. | 我从没在海滩住过 |
[47:25] | Yeah, neither have I. | 我也没 |
[47:29] | If they want me to be in their movie, | 要是他们想让我出演 |
[47:31] | they have to listen. | 他们就得听我的话 |
[47:34] | I model my shit | 我模仿 |
[47:36] | off of Woody Strode. | 伍迪·斯特罗德[演员 运动员] |
[47:37] | That man had dignity. | 那人有尊严 |
[47:48] | One tuna on wheat toast with fries, | 小麦金枪鱼吐司加薯条 |
[47:51] | and a cheeseburger platter with onion rings. | 芝士汉堡套餐和洋葱圈 |
[47:53] | Tuna, wheat, fries, CB and rings. Got it. | 金枪鱼 小麦 薯条 芝套 记住了 |
[48:02] | Long time, Barbie. | 好久不见 芭比 |
[48:04] | Yeah, I been upstate. | 嗯 我服刑去了 |
[48:08] | You look hungry. | 你看上去很饿 |
[48:10] | Barely afford a cup of coffee, Leon. | 连咖啡都买不起 里昂 |
[48:12] | Girl, don’t worry. I got you. | 别担心 我请你 |
[48:17] | And your brother? | 你哥呢 |
[48:20] | Where’s he? | 在哪儿 |
[48:21] | In the wind. | 失踪了 |
[48:28] | What you got? | 这是什么 |
[48:29] | Oh! Provolone, nice. | 波萝伏洛干酪 不错 |
[48:33] | That’s from Manganaro’s? | 曼加纳罗那儿买的 |
[48:34] | Where else? | 不然呢 |
[48:37] | What, they only sold you part of the loaf of this bread? | 他们只卖你了一部分面包吗 |
[48:42] | I tore the heel off, I ate it on the walk home. | 我把根部掰掉了 在回家路上吃了 |
[48:45] | Aww. ‘Course you did, you buttagots. | 当然了 你个笨蛋 |
[48:46] | You had to have a chew on the heel, huh? | 你一定要把根部吃了 |
[48:51] | Just like when you were little, right? | 就跟你小时候一样 |
[48:53] | Look, Pop… | 听着 爸 |
[48:58] | I’m havin’, you know, a– a hard time. | 我 我最近日子很难过 |
[49:01] | You don’t look it. | 看着不像啊 |
[49:03] | I see the clothes, the jewelry. | 你的衣服 首饰 |
[49:05] | You’re raking it in, Vinnie. | 你赚钱不少啊 小文 |
[49:07] | I was hopin’ to get some advice. About women. | 我想你给我一些关于女人的建议 |
[49:10] | You think I know about women? | 你觉得我了解女人 |
[49:13] | Give me one of those. | 给我一根 |
[49:19] | – What is it? – Abby. | -怎么了 -艾比 |
[49:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:27] | She’s a smart girl. | 她很聪明 |
[49:29] | She’s very pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[49:31] | I love her. But she don’t want what I want. | 我爱她 但她和我的追求不一样 |
[49:34] | Which is what? | 你追求什么 |
[49:35] | A regular home. Family, maybe. | 一个普通的家 家庭 也许 |
[49:38] | Well, Vinnie, you have a family. | 小文 你有家庭 |
[49:43] | – You seen your kids lately? – No. | -你最近有见你孩子吗 -没 |
[49:47] | Hey, you wanted everything. | 你想要一切 |
[49:49] | A woman at home, pussy on the side. Like most men. | 家有贤妻 外有小三 跟大多数男人一样 |
[49:52] | ‘Cept most men don’t leave. | 只不过大多数男人不会离开 |
[49:53] | Me and Andrea, we’re not compatible. | 我和安德莉娅 我们不合拍 |
[49:56] | What the fuck does compatible got to do with it? | 这跟合拍有什么关系 |
[49:58] | Compatible. What? | 合拍是什么鬼 |
[49:59] | Vinnie, you can’t control your urges. You never have. | 小文 你控制不了你的欲望 你从来控制不了 |
[50:03] | What do you think, you think you’re alone? | 你觉得你很孤单吗 |
[50:07] | You know… | 你知道 |
[50:09] | I’m no true blue. | 我不是什么忠诚的人 |
[50:11] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[50:12] | Yeah, fuck. | 嗯 该死 |
[50:15] | When I was a teenager, I saw you in this bar | 我小的时候 我有一晚 |
[50:17] | on Fourth Avenue one night with Mrs. DiPieri. | 在第四大道上的酒吧看到你和迪皮埃利夫人在一起 |
[50:21] | Saw the way her eyes were shining when she was lookin’ at you. | 她看着你的时候两眼放光 |
[50:23] | I knew what that look meant. | 我知道那代表着什么 |
[50:25] | Well, Sherry DiPieri wasn’t the only one, | 雪莉·迪皮埃利不是唯一一个 |
[50:26] | that’s not even what I’m trying– | 这不是我想说的 |
[50:27] | Pop, I don’t need to hear about all this. | 爸 我不想听这些 |
[50:28] | Hey, you asked my advice. I’m trying to level with you. | 是你叫我给你建议的 我想和你摊开说 |
[50:32] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想聊吗 |
[50:33] | I had others. Yeah, I had others. | 我还有过别的女人 没错 |
[50:37] | Some nice women, you know, we had some laughs. | 一些很好的女人 我们在一起很开心 |
[50:40] | Compared to the mother of my children, Vinnie– | 但跟我孩子的母亲相比 小文 |
[50:43] | puttanas. | 他们就是妓女 |
[50:44] | I did what I did to make myself feel like a man. | 我做的无非是让我自我感觉更像男人 |
[50:47] | And I’d come home. | 我会回家 |
[50:48] | I came home. | 我回到家 |
[50:52] | I had you boys, I had your sister to take care of. | 我要照顾你们两兄弟和姐姐 |
[50:55] | But, Vinnie… | 但是 小文 |
[50:56] | I never considered leavin’. | 我从没想过要离开 |
[51:00] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[51:03] | So you’re sayin’ I fucked up. | 你是说我搞砸了吗 |
[51:06] | It’s never too late to make amends… | 现在去和好还不算迟 |
[51:09] | that’s all. | 就这样 |
[51:12] | Hey. Let’s take this in to your mother, hmm? | 把这个拿给你妈 |
[51:15] | You know, you called, she started cookin’. | 你来电后 她就开始做饭 |
[51:20] | It’s all right. You explain to her | 没事的 你跟她解释 |
[51:22] | why you bought her only half a loaf of that bread. | 为什么你的面包只有一半 |
[51:23] | All right? Buttagots! | 笨蛋 |
[51:46] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[51:50] | I ain’t know you was out. | 我不知道你出来了 |
[51:52] | How would you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[51:55] | You never answered my letters, Larry. Not one. | 你从不回我的信 拉里 一封也没回过 |
[51:59] | You never visited me. | 你从没来看过我 |
[52:02] | Not once. | 一次也没 |
[52:06] | What good would that have done? | 那有什么意义 |
[52:11] | If I thought you was weak, | 我要是觉得你很脆弱 |
[52:13] | I would’ve come by. | 我就会去的 |
[52:15] | But I knew you didn’t need me. | 但我知道你不需要我 |
[52:17] | You was always strong. | 你总是很坚强 |
[52:18] | So you threw me away ’cause I could carry it? | 所以因为我能承担你就抛弃我 |
[52:21] | There wasn’t a day that went by I didn’t think about you. | 我每天都在想你 |
[52:23] | Bullshit! | 狗屁 |
[52:30] | What you got on you, Larry? | 你身上有多少钱 拉里 |
[52:32] | I know you always carry a roll. | 我知道你总是随身携带一卷 |
[52:35] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[52:53] | All of it. | 全部 |
[52:58] | Meatloaf platter with corn. Burger, hold the cheese. | 烘肉卷玉米套餐 汉堡 不要芝士 |
[53:01] | Extra crispy on fries. | 薯条要超脆 |
[53:03] | Special with corn. Hamburger, extra crispy. On it. | 特色套餐加玉米 汉堡 超脆 收到 |
[53:17] | Melissa still out there? | 梅丽莎还在站街吗 |
[53:19] | She’s with C.C. Now. | 她现在跟着CC了 |
[53:22] | You want to know where she stay at? | 你想知道她在哪吗 |
[53:24] | No. | 不 |
[53:25] | I don’t want her to see me like this. | 我不想让她见我这样子 |
[53:28] | Just tell her I was asking after her. | 跟她说我有问起她 |
[53:37] | Why she asking about Melissa? | 她为什么要打听梅丽莎 |
[53:38] | They were lovers, Larry. | 她们是情人 拉里 |
[53:42] | While she was with me? | 跟着我期间吗 |
[53:48] | Just the man I want to see. | 我正想找你呢 |
[53:51] | No pimps in here. You know the rules. | 皮条客禁止入内 你懂规矩的 |
[53:53] | Does that include you? | 包括你吗 |
[53:55] | ‘Cause you retail pussy, same as me. | 你和我一样零售小妹妹 |
[53:57] | I mean, you the squarest pimp I ever did see, but… | 你是我见过的最正直的皮条客 不过 |
[54:00] | a pimp is what you are. | 你仍然是皮条客 |
[54:03] | Watch it. | 注意点 |
[54:05] | A few moments of your time, Frankie. | 找你说点事 弗兰奇 |
[54:08] | You and I have business to discuss. | 有生意要谈 |
[54:14] | All right. In the back. | 好 后面来 |
[54:23] | – Who’s workin’? – ‘Sides me? Marilys and Elise. | -谁在上班 -除了我 玛里琳斯和埃莉斯 |
[54:27] | The three of you, take a break. Go get some lunch or somethin’. | 你们三个休息下 去吃午饭什么的 |
[54:30] | I don’t want the girls seein’ that piece of shit in the parlor, | 我不想让姑娘们在妓院看到那混蛋 |
[54:32] | or me breakin’ my own rules. | 或者我破坏我自己的规矩 |
[54:38] | Stay out here. Tell the customers we’re temporarily closed. | 出去 跟顾客说我们暂时关门 |
[54:41] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[54:48] | It’s kinda shabby in here. | 这里有点寒酸啊 |
[54:50] | – This your idea of an office? – Serves its purpose. | -你心目中的办公室就这样 -能用就行 |
[54:54] | That’s a nice uniform you got on. | 你的衣服不错 |
[54:56] | Shouldn’t you have your name embroidered across your chest? | 不该在胸口镶上你的名字吗 |
[55:00] | Say what you came here for. | 有屁快放 |
[55:04] | Lori Madison and me, we ended our business arrangement. | 洛瑞·麦迪逊和我 我们结束了我们的商业协议 |
[55:09] | But I still own a piece of her previous work, in perpetuity. | 但我仍然永久拥有她之前工作的部分版权 |
[55:12] | What you producers call my points. | 你们制片人口中的”分红” |
[55:16] | I’m talking specifically about your movie, “Red Hot.” | 我说的是你的电影《性感小红帽》 |
[55:18] | Yeah, well, the movie hasn’t been released yet, | 那电影还没发行 |
[55:21] | so there’s no profits or, uh, | 所以没有盈利或者说 |
[55:24] | what do you call that, back end? | 叫什么来着 后端收入 |
[55:26] | Not till we get the receipts, and that could be months away. | 要等我们拿到发票后 至少要好几个月 |
[55:28] | Yeah. I realize that. | 我知道 |
[55:31] | I came here for an advance. | 我来是想要预付金 |
[55:34] | On, you know, my future earnings. | 我的未来盈利 |
[55:37] | We don’t have it. | 我们没有 |
[55:39] | You have it. | 你有的 |
[55:42] | Your Irish brother-in-law here, and all you Italians, | 你的爱尔兰姐夫 还有那些意大利人 |
[55:44] | you printin’ money in these parlors. | 你们靠妓院赚钱 |
[55:46] | You heard him. He said he doesn’t have it. | 你听到他说的了 他说他没有 |
[55:47] | I’ll take 10,000. Today. | 我要一万 今天要 |
[55:50] | You’ll take it out on the fuckin’ arches. | 滚吧你 |
[55:52] | And stop it with the lighter. It’s bothering me. | 还有别玩打火机 烦到我了 |
[56:08] | I’m not gonna tell ya again. | 我不会再重复 |
[56:09] | I’m not listenin’ to that, or any more of your bullshit. | 我不想听到那声音以及你的狗屁 |
[56:12] | No. | 不 |
[56:14] | You’ll listen. | 你必须听 |
[56:16] | And you’ll like it. | 你必须喜欢 |
[56:20] | You fuckin’ many bitches in here, Bobby? | 你操了很多这里的婊子吗 鲍比 |
[56:26] | Your wife know? | 你老婆知道吗 |
[56:29] | Maybe I should just let her in on your little secret. | 或许我该跟她说你的小秘密 |
[56:32] | Or y’all could pay me. | 或者你可以给我钱 |
[56:33] | Right now. Today. | 现在 今天 |
[56:36] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[56:37] | Yeah, I seen your wife at the Hi-Hat. | 我在踩镲看到你老婆了 |
[56:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:41] | She’s got some nice, round titties on her, boy. | 她奶子不错 |
[56:44] | You know? Whoo! | 你懂的 |
[56:46] | I wouldn’t mind hittin’ that ass myself. | 我可不介意上她 |
[56:49] | Shit! | 靠 |
[57:19] | Fa– Frankie! | 弗兰奇 |
[57:22] | Frankie! | 弗兰奇 |
[57:33] | Damn. | 靠 |
[57:37] | Y’all murdered the shit out that mothafucka. | 你们杀了这混蛋 |
[57:43] | Get a tarp. | 拿块篷布来 |
[57:52] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[57:57] | He talked too much. | 他话太多了 |